- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Justin reveals to his work bestie, Natasha, that he'll be leaving the company. She takes a particular interest in his new size.

Justin sighed with relief as he reviewed his remaining to-dos, only a handful remained. He had put in his two weeks' notice last Monday when he accepted a new job with a new company. He had spent the last week and a half transitioning his projects to other members of the team. He didn't mind putting in the extra effort to help his friends and colleagues. He loved his job and his coworkers, so why then, would he leave? Sure the pay was better at the new job, but just barely. The new company was well known, so there was a bit of prestige as well. However, the real reason was the incredible uniqueness of the role.


Justin was a Civil Engineer, but because the firm he worked for was small he found himself dabbling in any number of engineering disciplines. Imagine his surprise when a recruiter from Micro Cities, inc. reached out to him. Apparently, someone from HR had heard of some of the projects he worked on and asked for him by name! They had a role open up for a Microengineer—something Justin had never heard of. As a Microengineer he would be responsible to help them design the infrastructure and technologies for their newest tiny city: Micropolis. The city was mostly done, but they needed a specialist to perfect what they had to make the residents comfortable. He would get to use a mix of all of the skills he dabbled in while also working on the bleeding edge of a new field of engineering!


"Hey, Justin! Wanna get some lunch?" a feminine voice snapped him out of his daydreaming. He turned in his chair and saw his work bestie and office flirt—Natasha. Natasha was petite with small breasts and a firm, but also small, ass. She had a knack for looking drop-dead gorgeous in anything she wore. Today she was wearing black 3-inch heels with a tight thigh-length scarlet pencil skirt that gripped her body in all the right places. Her white blouse hung off her shoulders in such a way as to subtly show off her petite frame. The two had hooked up once when they were incredibly drunk at the office Christmas party.


Natasha watched with interest as Justin's eyes moved upward. "C'mon I haven't seen you in over a week! What do they have you working on that's keeping you so busy?"


"Oh." Justin realized he had completely neglected to tell her. "Well… remember that interview I told you about a month ago?"


"What? No way! You got the job?" she squealed with excitement. "When do you start?"


"I'm actually moving this weekend, I figure that will give me about a week to get used to the new city," Justin explained.


Natasha raised her eyebrows, "Moving? You didn't say you were leaving town!"


Justin shook his head, "No, I'll still be in town… kinda. Part of the contract is that I have to live in Micropolis."


"Oh! You'll be one of those doll people like the commercial!" Natasha said excitedly. "Maybe I can come over and play with you." she winked.


Justin knew which commercial she was talking about. Micro Cities' very first tiny living city was called Little Villas. Some commercials featured famous actors shrunk to 1/6th their size recreating famous scenes from their movies. Others focused on average people living in luxury for cheap because of their new size. The most famous promo was the one featuring a shrunken man standing next to Barbie. The ad campaign worked a little too well. All 100 apartments were sold within a week of being released to the public.


"Not quite." Justin started slowly. "That was Little Villas, a 1:6 scale city. They've built a few different ones now, but I'm moving to their newest one: Micropolis. It's only a 1:200 scale city."


Natasha cocked her head to the side inquisitively, "So you won't be doll-sized? How small will you be?"


"They told me my final size would be just a little over 9mm tall when I picked up the shrinking kit last night," he said.


"Natasha's eyes went wide with excitement. She then snatched up the ruler that Justin normally kept at his desk and looked for the 9mm mark. "No way… you'll be smaller than my… than the width of my pinky finger!" she giggled and held the ruler and the finger in question up to Justin's face.


Justin looked at Natasha's well-manicured finger which was just over 1cm wide. His stomach turned with the reality of how tiny he would be. Sure, he knew the numbers, but this was the first time his new height had been compared to a real thing. Let alone something as trivial as the width of his coworker's smallest finger.


Natasha suddenly squealed with excitement. "I have to come visit! I wanna see you teeny tiny!" she giggled, "For once I wouldn't have to look up at you." she lightly punched his shoulder. At 6' tall Justin normally towered over the 5'2" Natasha, but once Justin was only 9mm tall Natasha would definitely be the one towering.


Justin briefly imagined Natasha wandering the streets of Micropolis looking for him. To the residents, she'd appear over 1000' tall. Natasha wasn't the most careful person, she'd likely step on someone without even realizing it.


Justin finally shook his head, "Lucky for me and the other residents, the only normal-sized people allowed in the city are the caregivers. They deliver goods to the city and handle maintenance stuff." he paused. "So no 'teeny tiny' Justin for you." he winked with a smug smile while sipping his coffee.


Natasha bit her lip in a pout for a moment, "I guess I could try getting shrunk—just to come visit. It might be fun to hang out with you while bug-sized."


Justin nearly spit out his coffee, "Bug-sized?"


She ignored his comment, "Yeah… you could show me all the cool spots! We'll make a weekend of it. It'll be fun!"


"You'll need more than a weekend. The shrinking process takes about a week by itself! Then we need some time to hang out, followed by another week of growing back. Unless you'd prefer to return to work 'bug-sized'. Then again you're already so short, maybe you wouldn't know the difference." he teased, standing up to emphasize her short 5'2" stature.


"Did you just say a whole week? I thought you said you were moving in this weekend? It's Wednesday already! Shouldn't you already be shrinking then?" she asked.


Justin held up his wrist showing off a smooth white wristband that covered most of his forearm. "I am."


Natasha's jaw dropped and her eyes went wide. "So I might still see teeny-tiny Justin!" she squealed in excitement. "Oh my gosh, I promise I'll take good care of you. We'll go to lunch, we could even share a plate! It's not like you'll eat much anyways…" she was talking a mile a minute.


"Not quite… The process starts very slowly." he interrupted. "They said the first three days are very slow. I should be about your height by Friday." he patted her head teasingly. "Day four is where things get interesting. I wake up around 5' tall and go to bed around 2" tall. I have to report to Micro Cities that day so I can safely shrink down with the other residents. Then the last three days the shrinking slows down until I reach my final height."


Natasha's eyes sparked with excitement. "Then can I come over Saturday? Please? I'll give you a ride!"


"And give you the satisfaction of being taller than me?" he laughed "I don't think so. Luckily I'll still be tall enough to drive myself there."


"Fine." she pouted, "But if you change your mind you have my number." she winked.


Deciding they had gossiped enough about his new job. The two left for lunch and didn't see each other much afterward. Justin couldn't focus anyways, his mind was consumed by their conversation. His new size, his new life, all of it suddenly felt incredibly real.


That night Justin decided he should measure himself so he could track how much he was shrinking. He pulled out a tape measure and found he was only 5'9" now. He had shrunk three whole inches. His heart was beating out of his chest. Was it fear, excitement, or something else? He looked at the armband wrapped around his left forearm, the device responsible for shrinking him. He knew it was too late to change his mind. In any case, he also knew it was time for bed.


_______________


"Hey! Have you seen Natasha?" Justin turned to face the source of the voice. It was one of his coworkers.


Justin scanned the room for Natasha. Everything seemed strangely familiar like he had been here before. As he examined the décor he realized he had been here before. He was at the company holiday party. Not just any company holiday party, but the one from last year. The one he and Natasha had hooked up at. He finished looking and didn't see Natasha anywhere, strange because they had arrived together originally.


"No, not yet," he said.


Suddenly there was a ground-shaking thud from just outside the building. "Hey, Justin! I'm here!" Natasha's familiar voice boomed through him, yet seemed far away.


Just outside the window was the biggest high-heel-clad foot any of the party-goers had seen. The sole of the high heel was thin, but even so, it came up to Justin's waist. The big toe towered over them easily more than twice Justin's height, even the smallest toe was about as tall as Justin.


"C'mon out! I want you to see my outfit." Natasha's voice boomed. Curiosity got the better of him and he rushed out to see the giant Natasha. Several of his coworkers followed suit.


Natasha wore her favorite 3" heel—although Justin guessed it was currently a 50' heel which seemed completely unnecessary considering her current stature. She wore a tight red cocktail dress that hugged her body. Justin vividly remembered tearing that dress off of her during their one-night stand.


Suddenly her building-sized feet moved as she positioned them on either side of the tiny crowd. "So, what do you think?" she said while doing different poses in her dress. She casually moved her feet causing significant destruction to the surrounding buildings. Without waiting for a response she continued, "You can't see it from down there, silly. Here let me help."


She squatted over the tiny crowd giving everyone a look up her skirt. That is when Justin remembered the final detail of Natasha's outfit—she had worn no underwear to the event. The crowd just silently stared at the enormous pussy looming over 50' in the air above their heads. Her looming body obscuring anything else. Natasha gently pinched Justin between her fingers and lifted him into the air as she stood.


"You're kinda cute like this." she purred, holding the tiny man to her gorgeous green eye. "I could just…" she lowered him toward her lips and leaned in for a kiss. Her lips were easily three times Justin's height. Her pillowy soft lips completely encased him as they pressed him into her palm. He was completely covered in her hot pink gloss.


"I think you know what happens next." she bit her lip then shot him her 'fuck-me eyes'. The very same look she gave him the night of the holiday party. "But first, let me get ready." she winked and deposited Justin in her cleavage.


The form-fitting cocktail dress pressed her boobs together preventing him from moving. With each step the weight of her breasts swayed and redistributed, the subtle movements jostled him around. Justin couldn't help but wonder if this was karma for all the times he had teased her about her small chest.


Suddenly Justin felt a big drop followed by a crunching of concrete and steel. Natasha expertly removed Justin from her cleavage and held him high. From Justin's vantage point he could see that Natasha had sat down directly on top of several buildings across the street, her massive body pulverizing the whole block.


Natasha slowly lowered him down, finally placing him between her legs. He looked up at her enormous sex which was already glistening wet. Natasha's fingers started to work her clit, occasionally plunging into her hungry vagina. As the giantess continued to play with herself, her juices splashed onto the street, swallowing cars and people alike.


Distracted by the display of lust before him, Justin didn't even notice Natasha's slick fingers pull out. Her sopping wet digits pressed against him, the sticky juices easily adhering him to her middle finger. Again he was brought in front of her gorgeous green eye. "Don't make me do all the work." Her gaze pierced through him with intense lust. Before he could say anything, Natasha's finger returned to her nether region and wiped the tiny man against her clit, finally unsticking him. She let out a soft moan that reverberated through the surrounding neighborhood.


Justin laid atop Natasha's clit still soaking wet, and that is when he realized her clit was bigger than him! He could feel it pulsing and throbbing beneath him. Even if Justin had been up to the task of pleasing the giantess, he couldn't focus as Natasha was fingering herself even faster than before. As her speed picked up, Justin found himself slipping from his perch atop her clit. He looked below to her train-sized fingers plunging in and out and was terrified. He screamed for help, but it was no use. She would never hear him.


Natasha arched her back, completely breaking Justin's tenuous grip on her slippery clit. He fell the 20' or so and landed on Natasha's thrusting fingers. Almost instantly he was pushed deep into her hungry pussy and everything went black.

_______________


Justin awoke with a start, his body was trembling with fear. "It was just a dream," he reassured himself. He looked at his forearm where the device that was slowly shrinking him had been attached. Perhaps being so small wasn't scarier than he realized. "What the hell did I agree to." he wondered aloud as forced himself to go back to sleep.