Mega Mandy by GiantessLover77
Summary:

Mandy gets her revenge on a former friend who made fun of her for being so big. She'll show him what a big girl can really do.


Categories: BBW, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Insertion, Odor, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 2373 Read: 5483 Published: February 01 2023 Updated: February 01 2023

1. Chapter 1: Revenge Plan by GiantessLover77

2. Chapter 2: All Mine by GiantessLover77

3. Chapter 3: The Sit-Down by GiantessLover77

4. Chapter 5: Feels by GiantessLover77

Chapter 1: Revenge Plan by GiantessLover77

Amanda Preczioso, or as she’s more known as Mandy, or even to others, Momma Mandy, was always one of the nicest girls in her high school class. She wasn’t the most popular, but she was certainly the nicest. One reason she might’ve not been so popular was because she was morbidly obese. Standing at over six feet tall, Mandy weighed well over 400 pounds.

She was so big, in fact, she had special permission to leave class a few minutes early so she had enough time to get to her next class because she didn’t walk as fast as everyone else. While she was nice to everyone she walked past, there was one person that she actually considered a friend.

His name was David. The two hung out all the time after school. Her mom would make him dinner and they would always just have fun. Mandy even got to the point where she developed feelings for David. Once she told him, however, he completely turned on her.

“Ewwww!” he said when she admitted she had feelings for him. Everything changed. David stopped hanging out with Mandy, stopped talking to her and to make matters worse, he even started making fun of her for her weight. He even went as far as telling other students to make fun of her.

This of course upset her. It was bad enough that he was no longer interested in even being her friend. Now he was becoming a bully? Why had he changed so much for the worst?

Mandy would go home after the toughest days and just cry. Her mom would comfort her each and every time, but eventually, enough became enough for her.

“We’re going to get him back!” her mom said.

“How are we going to do that?” Mandy asked. Her mom then showed her a tiny little packet that said “shrink” on it.

“I’ve been working on this shrinking concoction for a while. I wasn’t sure when the right time would be to actually use it, but…” her mom smiled at Mandy, handing her the packet. “I think the time is right.”

“How do I use this?” Mandy asked.

“Simple. Throw it at him. Once the powder hits him, he’ll be knocked unconscious and then shrunken down.

Mandy smiled evilly. She began to think of David being tiny. He would be easy to torture, to destroy, to eventually get rid of in any way she wanted to.

She started thinking of all the thing she could do with him, and she felt her pubic region start to warm up. No matter what, she always had feelings for David. Even when he was making fun of her for her weight. Even when he was telling others to join him in bullying her. She still felt something for him. She didn’t want to, but she couldn’t help it.

Now, she felt a whole nother way for him – a way that was going make her heart beat in more ways than one.

Chapter 2: All Mine by GiantessLover77

At one moment, David was walking by Mandy when she threw some powder into his face. The next thing he knew, he woke up and was in a giant kitchen – literally. A stove, microwave and a whole assumption of cabinets looked like they were millions of miles away. When he looked down to the ground he stood on, he realized that he was standing on a wood table.

It took him one more look around to recognize the kitchen and the living room beyond it, which also looked to be a million miles away. Not only that, but he realized he now stood at just a couple inches tall. How had he become so tiny? Was it the powder? Had Mandy shrunk him?

The ground began to shake then and David heard a booming noise become louder and louder. He didn’t know what was making the noise until he looked toward the hallway past the kitchen when Mandy walked in. She had an evil smile crossing her face as she walked toward him. Once she got closer, she began cackling until she reached the table, now towering over him.

As she got closer, the ground shook more and more. Her footsteps were so big compared to him, it felt like he was in the middle of an earthquake. Of course, that wasn’t the case. It was just a giant woman walking his way.

“Hi, David,” she said, using two fingers to pick him up and bringing her to her face. “Surprised to see me?” David was screaming in fear, kicking and trying to release the giantess’ grip on him.

“What is going on here? How did I get so tiny?” he asked.

“I shrunk you because I was tired of you bullying me for being so big. What? You don’t like big girls?” Mandy asked. “I liked you, David. What did you do when I told you? You turned your back on me!” her tone grew angrier.

“I’m sorry, Mandy! I just never felt you like that!” David exclaimed.

“So that made it okay to bully me for being so fat? That made it okay for you to get other students to bully me?” she asked. Her voice was so loud, David had to stick his fingers in his ears. Mandy chuckled.

“Well, now that I have you under my control, I’ll show you what a big girl can do,” she said. She laughed again. Something that only a handful of people knew about Mandy was that she did have a mean side to her. When anyone she considered a friend joked to her about anything, she would grab them and ask them “what’d you say, you little bitch?”

She would grab them hard enough, whether it be by their shirt or by their shoulder. The person in question would apologize and Mandy would let them go.

This time, however, David was literally a little bitch, and he was in for a mess of trouble at the hands of Mega Mandy.

Chapter 3: The Sit-Down by GiantessLover77

The giantess walked the short distance from the kitchen table into the living room, where a recliner chair sat right in the entrance between the living room and kitchen.

“I think we should sit down and have a talk, David,” Mandy said to the tiny man between her thumb and index finger. Without a care in the world, she then flung him on to the chair. David screamed as he fell through the air. At his size, it seemed as if he were falling from the Golden Gate Bridge into the water below. Instead of dying instantly from his fall, however, he bounced on the recliner, high in the air before bouncing back down. His body ached from slamming into the chair the first time, but he was glad to just be alive.

He didn’t even have time to stand up. He could only roll himself on to his back before he saw Mandy’s gargantuan bubble butt come toward him. Like most fat women, her butt was only so big because she herself was so big. She was squatting down, hands on her thighs, as she brought her butt down on top of David, plopping the two tons of fat on to him.

Again, David didn’t die, which surprised him. His entire body was just now smushed against Mandy’s buttcheek. Mandy began talking, although David couldn’t hear a single thing the giantess was saying.

“You know. You’re pretty comfortable to sit on,” she said, then began rubbing her butt against him, so to make his misery even more, well, miserable. “I never understood why you did a complete 180 on me, David. I told you I liked you, then you never even spoke to me after that. Why? I never found out why.” she continued smothering her ex-friend under her butt, rubbing it back and forth against him.

After a few more moments of continuously rubbing her butt against him, she felt her stomach rumble. She couldn’t help but laugh, knowing what she was about to do to David.

The rumbling from the other end came shortly after. At first, David was confused on what exactly he was wearing. It took him a second to piece it all together. He started attempting to move his arms and legs around, but Mandy’s butt was so big and so pressed against him, he was stuck right where he was.

“You’re in trouble,” the giantess said. She then lifted a buttcheek and let the huge fart come out. It was an extremely loud, bubbly one, too. It also lasted longer than your average fart, as well. Once she was done, she sat back down, crushing the tiny man stuck to her butt once more.

She let out a sigh to go along with it. She then let out another big fart, this one without lifting her buttcheek. She laughed at the thought of him being forced to smell her fart while she squished him under her huge butt.

“That felt so good,” she said. “I hope you liked that, David.” She laughed again. She was truly enjoying herself, torturing him with her huge butt. She hadn’t even got to the best part yet, either.

After a few more minutes of sitting on David’s tiny body, Mandy stood up out of the chair. David was initially stuck to her butt as she stood up, but after the two mountainous buttcheeks jiggled as she stood up, he fell off. He was once again falling, this time from a greater height than before.

“You like it back there?” Mandy asked, turning her body around to look at her butt. When she didn’t get an answer, she knew David wasn’t stuck to her butt anymore. She looked down at the carpet. He must’ve fallen off and fell into the carpet. He was so tiny, the carpet must be like the Amazon rainforest to him or something. Or maybe, it was something else.

“You want to play hide and seek, David?” the giantess asked. “Okay. You hide. I’ll seek.”

Chapter 5: Feels by GiantessLover77

Mandy went into her room and locked the door behind her. She then put David down on a nightstand next to her bed and pulled her shirt off, exposing her huge belly that was tucked into her sweatpants.

“What the hell are you doing?” David exclaimed. He didn’t actually want to know, but he asked, anyway.

“Oh, David. Even all these years….” Mandy then removed her sweatpants, and the rest of her belly now hung, hiding her crotch area. It looked as if she wasn’t wearing underwear. “I still have feelings for you. Did you know that?” she then unhooked her bra, exposing her tiny tits as she pulled her bra off.

“But not the I-want-you-as-my-boyfriend type of feelings,” she continued. The final thing to come off was her panties. The BBW giantess was now completely naked. She then gave an evil grin as she walked over to David. There was no point in him trying to run again. She was so much bigger than him, she could easily grab him, no matter how fast he moved.

“No, no. The feelings I have for you are…much deeper than that,” she moaned as she finished her sentence. She then picked the tiny man up and lay down on her bed.

“Mandy, for the love of God, please don’t do this!” David begged. Mandy didn’t hear him or didn’t care to listen. She opened her huge legs and then brought David down to her vaginal area. She started rubbing him all across her FUPA, moaning as she did.

“I’ve wanted you for so long, David,” she said, continuing to moan. “Now you’re all mine.” With that, she shoved her new dildo into her vagina head-first. She sucked her teeth and then began moaning profusely as she shoved him in and out of her. Every part of her body shook as she thrusted the tiny man in and out of her vagina, including the bed.

David was blinded immediately as he was shoved into the BBW giantess’ vagina. It was extremely dark and extremely wet. He felt as if he were drowning inside of her. Soon after, her vaginal walls began contracting, crushing his tiny body.

The more aroused she got, the deeper and faster Mandy thrusted David in and out of her. She moaned louder and louder and the bed shook more and more until she finally exploded all over him. She pressed him into her as she came to be sure he got the full blast of her juices. She continued moaning as the cum fell from her vagina. She then lay there for a couple seconds, licking her lips and catching her breath.

“You felt so good, David. I’ve waited years for you to make me cum,” the giantess said. Once she let go of David, he hung halfway out of her vagina, unconscious. He wasn’t dead still. But the blast of Mandy coming all over him knocked him out.

She wasn’t done, either.

She began to pee as she lay there, once again pressing David against her so she could pee on him. Once she was done peeing, she stuck David inside her by pressing his entire body into her vaginal canal.

“Ooooh. You feel so good in there, David. I’m gonna keep you in there. How’s that sound?” she asked, lifting her head to look at her vagina. She knew she wasn’t going to get answer.

“Now that you’re in my pussy, I’m claiming myself to be your mommy. So when you come out of my pussy next time I have to pee, you will address me as mommy. Mommy will keep you with her at all times, and you will serve as my sex slave until you potentially one day just die.” She was rubbing her clit in circles as she said all of that.

David didn’t know it, but Mandy had just given him his new life, whether he liked it or not. He was there to stay.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12739