- Text Size +

Amanda Preczioso, or as she’s more known as Mandy, or even to others, Momma Mandy, was always one of the nicest girls in her high school class. She wasn’t the most popular, but she was certainly the nicest. One reason she might’ve not been so popular was because she was morbidly obese. Standing at over six feet tall, Mandy weighed well over 400 pounds.

She was so big, in fact, she had special permission to leave class a few minutes early so she had enough time to get to her next class because she didn’t walk as fast as everyone else. While she was nice to everyone she walked past, there was one person that she actually considered a friend.

His name was David. The two hung out all the time after school. Her mom would make him dinner and they would always just have fun. Mandy even got to the point where she developed feelings for David. Once she told him, however, he completely turned on her.

“Ewwww!” he said when she admitted she had feelings for him. Everything changed. David stopped hanging out with Mandy, stopped talking to her and to make matters worse, he even started making fun of her for her weight. He even went as far as telling other students to make fun of her.

This of course upset her. It was bad enough that he was no longer interested in even being her friend. Now he was becoming a bully? Why had he changed so much for the worst?

Mandy would go home after the toughest days and just cry. Her mom would comfort her each and every time, but eventually, enough became enough for her.

“We’re going to get him back!” her mom said.

“How are we going to do that?” Mandy asked. Her mom then showed her a tiny little packet that said “shrink” on it.

“I’ve been working on this shrinking concoction for a while. I wasn’t sure when the right time would be to actually use it, but…” her mom smiled at Mandy, handing her the packet. “I think the time is right.”

“How do I use this?” Mandy asked.

“Simple. Throw it at him. Once the powder hits him, he’ll be knocked unconscious and then shrunken down.

Mandy smiled evilly. She began to think of David being tiny. He would be easy to torture, to destroy, to eventually get rid of in any way she wanted to.

She started thinking of all the thing she could do with him, and she felt her pubic region start to warm up. No matter what, she always had feelings for David. Even when he was making fun of her for her weight. Even when he was telling others to join him in bullying her. She still felt something for him. She didn’t want to, but she couldn’t help it.

Now, she felt a whole nother way for him – a way that was going make her heart beat in more ways than one.