Black History Month Ethnic Giantess Challenge by Zaximus
Summary:

I’m issuing a special challenge to all my fellow content creators, specifically writers.

The reason this is in the “Story” category and not the "challenge" one is so that more people see it.


Update: I upped the rating because I don't think I understood the assignment with G XP


Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 7338 Read: 5967 Published: February 05 2023 Updated: February 08 2023

1. The Challenge by Zaximus

2. Cheri's Curse by Greenanon

3. The cult of Feyoncé by King Offjer

4. Chapter 4 by RedSplotch

The Challenge by Zaximus

Greetings and hello! This is Zaximus Prime. You may not know me all that much here, since I only have a few stories up but I’ve been creating a lot of stuff over on deviantart. I’m a long time lurker, sometimes (trying to be more often) writer. Recently I’ve been back to reading giantess stories, picking up certain things that catch my eye and I’ve noticed…a very specific trend.


Since the beginning of 2023 I’ve probably gone through about 10 or 12 stories now. Various genres, scenarios and tags. One of the most common traits I’ve noticed, across all of these stories that ties them together, is not just the size aspect but the fact that the main giantess is always a blond.


Out of every one of the 12 or so stories I’ve gone through this year, every single one of them except one has been a blond giantess, no others in sight. The only exception was a story that framed the giantess more like a literal monster than a human. At least one featured a diverse cast but again the main giantess of all of them was, you guessed it, a blond.


Now this isn’t necessarily isolated to this year. It has been something that has been on my mind for quite a while and that I’ve discussed with fellow writers and friends of mine. For me, seeing so many stories, within one month of twelve almost ubiquitously featuring the same kind of giantess, I decided to issue this challenge. 


Here in the US it’s Black History Month, so, this Black History Month I wanted to challenge all giantess content creators, specifically in this case writers, to try something new. Let’s write some stories featuring giantess of color. Doesn’t specifically have to be black, could be Latina, Indian, Middle Eastern, whatever you want, but shoot for something outside the norm. Let’s get some colored faces in more spaces!


Obviously taste and tags are subjective and vary from person to person. Some people might just prefer blond.  I’m not saying you have to write this way or you should participate or whatever. It’s just something I noticed and wanted to not just call attention to but do something about. Only do it if you really want to.


So that’s my challenge. For the month of February, rather than writing about the typical blond giantess we see so often within this community, let’s increase our range and show what we can truly do. Let’s give some other giantess of a darker hue some time to shine.


With that, the gauntlet has been thrown down and the die has been cast. Let’s see what you create!


PS: Here's a Little something to start us off and meet the word count.

Top of the World

The darkened noon sky cloaked everything in beautiful fresco like colors, as if the sunset was melting down every surface. Carly's head raised towards the clouds as she took a massive lungful of the crisp February air. All around her at crowds swarmed in panicked chaos, desperately trying to flee from where her ebony haunches had embedded themselves with the, now crumbling, glass façade of a building within the business district. Her long forearms were draped on the small buildings to either side of the one she was sitting on making the area look like a make shift throne. Despite the cracking of the top of the infrastructure they did not collapse, mostly because at this point Carly knew how much weight was needed not to crumble them into dust.


In the sky above, helicopters, both law enforcement and news, circled her gargantuan visage, giving the obsidian curls that sprang out from her head a wide birth. They knew the noise of gnats on such a peaceful evening would disturb the relaxing tower of a woman. Below her was a different story. Carly's ears drank in the cries of a the hurried masses like the singing of a Baptist choir. As they moved back and forth down across the ground like scuttling insects some word brush up against the dark skin resting on the broken tarmac. They're flailing limbs provided an enjoyable tickling sensation that Carly delighted in.


Raising her head higher to the sun, her profile silhouetted against the glass of a near by skyscraper she let out a humongous sigh. So of the helicopters that had flown to close to her face struggled to fight back for control as the wind pressure around their vehicle was thrown off but she paid them no mind. As she let her body sink further into her makeshift seat the creaking and crunching noises of the building struggling to remain upright resonated through the air. Carly let out more impressive sigh, as she closed her eyes drinking in the terror around her like music. This was the life.


It felt good being on top of the world.

Cheri's Curse by Greenanon
Author's Notes:

I've never done a round robin on this site, but I figured I could try this one. Apologies if there is a rule of etiquette or something I'm breaking. Anyways this is a slow shrink story about a girl dealing with a rather specific curse and how it impacts her dating life. Spoiler for those who haven't read any of my other works, but it has a happy ending.

“So you’re telling me that the new Halloween movies are sequels to the first two, but not sequels to the other ones?” Steven asked the girl sitting across from him.

Cheri considered her answer a moment, chewing on her soda straw, “Yeah, there are like a bunch of continuities, it’s silly, like how much plot do you need for a movie about a guy who chases people with a knife?”

“I know right?” Steven laughed. He steeled himself a moment, “I really like talking to you Cheri,” he said, “do you want to maybe… go out sometime?”

“I don’t date white boys,” Cheri said, sipping her soda. She saw his reaction and gave Steven an apologetic look, “sorry… it's not because I don't like you, I swear, it's just... hard to explain.”

He sighed and leaned back in his chair, the two of them were almost alone in the deserted mall food court, he worked the pizza stand, and she worked the pretzel kiosk, and they would take their final break of the evening before closing at the same time every night. The two of them were in similar social circles all through school, and were both whiling away the summer working at the mall before going to college. The pair had fallen into this strange pre-closing ritual, taking the final break of the evening in the quiet solitude of a dying mall with one another. 

“Are you sure?” he asked nervously, “I mean… I’ve never clicked with a girl like I do with you Cheri,” he said, trying not to seem desperate, “we like the same music, the same movies, I feel like I can just talk to you, do you know how hard it is to find that in a girl?”

She raised an eyebrow and giggled, “come on, you’ve had girlfriends before, and not ones like me.”

It was true, most of his girlfriends had been perky blonde types, a stark contrast to Cheri’s own dark brown skin and curled hair worn in long braids. She wasn’t a waif either, with a plump bottom and large breasts that strained against her work uniform. It was a physique that was increasingly filling his fantasies…

“I-I really like you,” he stammered, “I wasn’t ever serious about those other girls but… I think I could be with you.”

Cheri bit her lip and took another sip of her soda to buy time for a response. Steven was a good-looking boy, that was for sure, he’d played soccer in school, and had a body that she wouldn’t have minded running her hands over if given the opportunity… he’d had abs under that shirt the few times she’d seen him without it, and they were still there, she was sure of it.

At the same time…

“I like you too,” she said, rubbing her temples, “but it wouldn’t work out.”

“Why not?” he asked eagerly, “d-do you think your parents would be upset?”

She rolled her eyes, “no,” she sighed.

“Social fallout? Seriously I’ll knock out anyone who says anything bad about us dating!”

“I really doubt anyone we’re friends with would have an issue,” she giggled.

He was quiet a moment, “is it… a size thing?”

She burst out laughing, “yeah kind of,” she saw his crestfallen look and sighed, “no not like that, I uh…” she fought an embarrassed laugh, “when you lost your trunks swimming at the public pool last summer… I got a look, the equipment looked satisfactory, okay?” He stared at her, and she rolled her eyes, “if it really matters, you’re probably the biggest guy I’ve seen down there, happy?”

He tried to hide his sigh of relief, “what is it then?” he asked, exasperated, “come on Cheri, just let me take you out to dinner or something! What’s really keeping us apart?”

“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you,” she said.

“Try me,” he said, crossing his arms.

“I’m cursed,” she said flatly.

He raised an eyebrow, “cursed?”

“Sort of,” she said quietly, looking around with a conspiratorial look in her eye, “this can’t leave this table, okay?”

“Your secret is safe with me, shoot,” he said, leaning across the table.

“Every time a white boy touches me, he shrinks,” she said in a low voice.

Steven blinked, “he-“

“Shrinks,” she said with a smirk, “gets tiny, dwindles away,” she flourished her hand dramatically.

Steven leaned back, giving her a confused look, why’s she messing with me like this? He wondered; it was such a weird thing to say… I’ll play along, he decided, crossing his arms.

“So what’s the cutoff for white?” he asked, “seems a little arbitrary for a curse, doesn’t it?” he nodded to another concession worker on the far end of the food court, their mutual friend Darnell, who was closing up his own kiosk to go home, “Darnell’s dad is white, but his mom is black, does he shrink if he touches you?”

Cheri just shrugged, “I don’t know, it’s not like I go around kissing white boys to see which ones shrink and which ones don’t, I mean it’s a mystical curse it doesn’t come with a 23 and Me guide to explain what it means by “white,” okay?”

“And how did you get this curse anyway?” he asked, amused. The whole conversation was absurd, but he was starting to enjoy it a little.

“When I was sixteen I got a fortune cookie,” she explained, “and it said ‘your touch shall belittle white men,’ ever since then if I make skin contact with a white boy it’s just… boom, tiny.”

“A fortune cookie,” Steven laughed, “like from a normal Chinese restaurant?”

“Yeah, I went back and yelled at the manager, but he swore he didn’t know anything,” Cheri huffed angrily, “I opened up every single cookie he had and none of them were unusual or did anything magical, so I guess I just got screwed by a warlock or something.”

“Yeah, maybe the little dragon from Mulan did it,” he sighed, “anyway… I really do like you Cheri, thanks for the laugh, if you ever change your mind-“

“You don’t believe me?” she asked, a little annoyed.

He rolled his eyes, “Cheri, you claim you can’t date me because an evil fortune cookie made it so your touch shrinks white men, it’s a funny way to reject a guy, but now you’re just starting to rub it in and it’s just mean.”

“I’m not being mean, I’m dead serious! This is why I can’t date you!” she said, exasperated.

“Whatever,” he muttered, standing up.

She groaned in annoyance and stood up too, cutting him off before he could head back to the pizza counter, “Kiss me,” she ordered, standing in front of him.

He blinked and looked down at her, “what!?” he rasped.

“I said kiss me,” she said, looking up at him, “then you’ll know I’m not lying.”

“Cheri this is really weird,” he stammered, “you just told me-“

“Do it,” she grinned, “come on, you’re not scared are you?” she licked her luscious lips invitingly.

He hesitated a moment, looking down at her, there’s no way that story of hers was true, he thought, trying to regain control of the situation, cursed fortune cookies? Shrinking? She was about a head shorter than him, and now she was teasingly making kissing faces at him. He scowled, he’d never had a girl throw him off like this, but that was also part of why he wanted Cheri so badly… He glanced around the food court. It was a weeknight, and the mall was mostly dead. There was a single elderly customer reading a book on the far end, and the rest of the food clerks were wrapping things up for the night.

Fuck it.

He swept Cheri up, cupping her ample bottom and giving it a rough squeeze that caused her to squeal in surprise just as he brought his mouth down on hers. Her hands came up around his neck as he hugged her close, his tongue entering her mouth as they shared a passionate kiss. He closed his eyes, enjoying the sensation for a moment, before parting.

He blinked, “w-wha-“

Cheri was now standing level with him, giggling slightly as her dark brown eyes stared directly into his. He felt his heartbeat pick up, and he glanced down, hoping to see that she was on her tiptoes, or a box, heeled shoes, anything… but she was standing straight up, wearing the usual black tennis shoes she always wore to work. As he slowly looked back up at her he realized his clothes were a little looser too, and his own shoes suddenly had a little extra room in the toes.

“Cheri,” he gasped, a little afraid, “what is this?”

“I tried to tell you,” she said, rolling her eyes, “see? I’m not lying, I shrink white boys, that little kiss just cost you a foot.”

“This is impossible,” he breathed.

“No, this is happening,” she said, her voice growing serious, “and who’s to say I won’t pull you in for another little smooch?” He gulped as she tugged at him slightly, her arms still around his back. He resisted slightly, but she was stronger now, or rather he was weaker, smaller. “You’re a good kisser Steven,” she teased, “want another one?” She giggled at his sudden fear as she released him, causing him to almost stumble back over his now much looser pants.

“Is this permanent!?” he asked, looking at his hands poking out of loose sleeves.

“No, it wears off after a day or so,” she said, waving dismissively, “and besides, I left you plenty of height to finish your shift…” She put her hands on her hips, “believe me now?”

“Yeah,” he nodded, taking a breath to steady himself, “this is… this is insane!”

“I know right?” she laughed. She gave him a weak smile, “it’s too bad, you really were a good kisser…”

Steven looked at Cheri a moment, his mouth dry as he considered the implications. He was shorter, no doubt about it, no not just shorter, smaller, and Cheri’s ample bust loomed closer and larger to him as he fought the urge to stare at it. A part of him wasn’t finding this… reduction, to be an entirely negative thing, and he couldn’t help but imagine Cheri’s round bottom coming down on his face at his new size…

And then there was Cheri herself, he wanted her as a girlfriend, he had for too long now, how many other girls are going to laugh at your stupid jokes? He asked himself, girls that know the original lineup of your favorite bands, who will be willing to go see some dumbass slasher flick with you on Halloween? Figure out a way around this!

“What if,” he started, catching her attention, “w-what if… this whole shrinking thing, wasn’t a dealbreaker?”

Cheri paused, lifting an eyebrow, “just as a warning, it shrinks you a lot more than that…”

“How much?” he asked nervously.

Cheri just shrugged, “I’ve never had a white guy stick around after getting to shoulder height, I really don’t know.”

Steven swallowed nervously, “I-I don’t care, let’s find out together!”

Cheri’s eyes went wide, and she fought a laugh, “wow, adventurous, aren’t we?” She chewed her lip a moment, “fine, I’m parked in Lot E, meet me by my car after your shift and we’ll… hang out,” she punctuated the sentence with a wink that made Steven nervous, but his confidence returned as he watched her swaying bottom as she walked away.

Steven struggled to hold his now too-large pants up as he walked through the empty parking lot. There were a handful of other cars still at the mall this late, mostly those of the other employees. Cheri’s black sedan was in the middle of a large empty field of spaces, and she was leaning against it, smiling at him as he approached.

“Hey Stevie,” she giggled, walking around and opening the door for him.

“So uh,” he stammered, “here I am!”

“You’re so nervous,” she giggled, starting the car, “I thought you had a lot of girlfriends Steven?” she playfully reached over and squeezed his thigh, and he was suddenly thankful for the fabric of his pants keeping her skin from his.

“You’re different than them,” he chuckled nervously.

“What, am I your first black girl?” she teased, “poor nervous little white boy, quaking at the thought of tasting chocolate?”

He rolled his eyes, “tasting chocolate? Seriously?”

She tried giving him her best seductive look, but a snort, and then a laugh escaped her, and he joined her seconds later. For a minute they were back in the food court, just sharing the same stupid jokes over their break that they always did. It took them both a minute to calm down, and they grinned at each other as the laughter subsided.

They were quiet for a few minutes, the mutual nervousness creeping back in as Cheri drove. Steven glanced out the window and saw that they were entering a neighborhood, and soon they were pulling into the driveway of a normal looking suburban house, the windows dark.

“Well, here’s my place,” she said, opening the door and inviting him up to the door.

“Oh, well I guess it would be cool to meet your parents,” he said awkwardly.

She smirked, “they’re away on a cruise for the next week, all included I think…”

“Oh,” he said nervously. He followed her inside, his heart pounding, get it together, he told himself, this isn’t the first time you’ve been alone with a girl, or to a girl’s house, or- he swore under his breathe, trying to steel his nerves, none of those girls were preparation for Cheri, and as she beckoned him to join her on the couch, she gave him an almost predatory smile that suggested she knew exactly what he was thinking.

“Come on,” she said, “I don’t bite…”

He breathed out slowly and sat down next to her, and she giggled, reaching over to embrace and kiss him, like she had before. He held her in response, his hands drifting low and squeezing her ass. A moment later she’d pushed him down, and was pinning him against the couch cushions as her massive tongue invaded his mouth, a reversal of their kiss from before as her hands wandered his body, occasionally squeezing and pinching anything that caught her interest as he struggled beneath her bulk.

She parted from him, panting in a mix of excitement and arousal as she looked down at him, eyes wide and braided black hair tumbling down her shoulders. He gasped as he took her in, she was enormous, looming over him at over twice his size, and he realized that his clothing was laying around him, loose like a robe or a blanket as his size slipped away.

“You can’t take many more of my kisses white boy,” she teased, “you’re getting so small…” she ran hand over his head, giggling as she stroked his cheek. He started as he realized even that small touch was making him smaller, and he felt his clothing slide against his skin as his body retracted further up into his shirt. She smirked, “we can stop here if you want…”

“No,” he rasped, “let’s keep going!”

It was like throwing a match to gasoline, and Cheri laughed as her hands scooped under his puddled shirt, pulling his tiny body up into her massive breasts and burying his head against her shirt. He felt the heavenly soft flesh on the other side of the fabric, the warmth inviting his face in, and for a moment all was right with the world as he let the enormous goddess smother him.

He grunted in surprise as she dropped him, causing his dwindling body to bounce slightly on the cushion. He didn’t even stretch all the way across it now, and he was too small to resist as Cheri reached down, pulling his shirt up and over him easily. Her other hand came down for his pants and boxers, garments he’d already shrank out of, and she casually tossed it all into the corner of the room, leaving him naked before the ebony goddess leering down at him.

“So I have to ask,” she drawled, slowly slipping her own pants down, “do I have the best ass of any girl you’ve been with?” She teasingly turned as she kicked her jeans away, revealing a bottom clad with a bright yellow pair of panties that stretched precariously over her ample backside. She playfully slapped one cheek, causing a ripple through the round orb that all but hypnotized the tiny man waiting on her couch.

“Definitely,” he said without hesitation.

“It’s not too big?” she asked, grinning as she already knew the answer.

“Hell no,” he said, awestruck as he watched her squeeze it, taunting him with the ebony cheeks looming overhead.

“You’re already pretty small,” she mused, looking back at him, “I think if I drove you home now, you’d need a carseat… Would you be willing to give up even more of that little bit of size you’ve got left for a chance to touch it?”

“Absolutely,” he said, eagerly sitting up, arms outstretched.

“Oh no you don’t,” she laughed.

His eyes widened as the enormous bottom overhead began to descend, instead of him reaching up for it, it was now racing down to him, and he barely had time to cry out in surprise before an ass bigger than he was slammed into him, smushing him into the couch cushions.

“Ahh… nice to get off my feet,” Cheri laughed, grinding her ass against the cushion, and the tiny white boy on top of it. She could feel him getting smaller as her cheeks made contact with him.

Steven could feel himself shrinking, and he fought for breath as the bottom pinning him grew bigger, heavier, crushing the air from his lungs as he thrashed underneath the soft skin. Finally, he shrank enough that he was only in contact with her bright yellow panties, the thin fabric a lifesaving shield against further diminishment.

He gasped for breath as Cheri stood up, and she couldn’t help but give him a smug grin as she saw what her ample booty had done to him. He was the size of an action figure now, no longer a big strong man, but a little toy for her to play with.

“I’ve never made a little white boy this little before,” she said in a sultry voice as she pulled her shirt over her head. He watched as she tossed the circus tent sized fabric across the room, letting it land with his other clothes with a *thump* that echoed across the plain her living room had become. She reached her hand behind her back, and he was spellbound as she slowly unhooked her bra. It was tossed away with the rest, revealing a pair of massive breasts capped off with dark nipples that bounced free, each one big enough to crush him like a boulder.

“You’re beautiful,” he almost whispered, “l-like a queen!”

“I always thought that whole ‘black queen’ thing was kind of cringy,” Cheri laughed, lifting her foot up over the couch cushion, “but now? With you at doll size?” he grunted as she leaned over, pinning him to the couch cushion with her sole, “yeah, I think I can get into it. Kiss my foot white boy!”

He grimaced, she’d been working all afternoon and evening, and her feet had an almost grimy feel to them and a ripe musky smell to match. He tried to force the massive toes off him, but her sole just scrunched against him playfully as she ground it back and forth, driving home how helpless he was beneath her feet.

“I said kiss your queen’s feet!” she giggled, “come on, the longer you wait the longer that foot’s going to pin you, and the smaller you’re going to get!”

He quickly leaned over, planting a feeble kiss on her big toe, which was rapidly growing larger than his head as the contact shrank him further. He coughed, making sure to exaggerate his disgust as she looked down at him with a frown.

“Aww, don’t like the smell of my feet?” she teased, “I can feel that stiffy against my foot Steven.”

He went red, “y-yeah, you got me.”

“Someday, when you’re a bit bigger, you’ll have to give me a proper foot rub…” she thought, giggling at the idea of his fingers working her soles, each motion shrinking him further while she sighed and relaxed…

She lifted her foot off him, revealing his tiny body, erection and all, as she knelt down. She couldn’t help but grin, looking at the tiny size Steven had been reduced to simply by touching her, he wasn’t even a doll anymore, she doubted she’d have come up to a Barbie’s waist. Slowly she cupped her hands under his body, lifting him towards her luscious lips.

“What are you-“ he asked, but she just silenced him.

“Shhh…” she said, bringing him close to her as he began to dwindle in her hands, “this has to be done quick, you don’t have much time left.”

He gritted his teeth, stifling a gasp as pillowy lips thicker than his legs closed around his cock, slowly sliding up and down on him. He thrashed, or tried to, her thumbs came around and easily pinned his tiny arms as she sucked him off, racing against time as he shrank against her palms. He didn’t last long, and Cheri won the race against his dwindling size as he cried out in pleasure, bucking his hips against her as she slurped away the tiny amount of cum the shrunken man sprayed into her eager mouth.

“Yum,” she laughed, pulling away from him.

Steven just panted, laying in her soft palm as he recovered from the most powerful orgasm of his life. He glanced up slightly, looking at the pillars of her curled fingers. Each of the tanned digits was as tall as a building to him, wavering slightly as Cheri cradled him.

He frowned as he realized they weren’t getting any bigger, “I think it stopped,” he shouted, hoping to be heard by the goddess overhead.

“Yeah,” she agreed, leaning in curiously, “I think you’ve hit the ceiling… or the basement I guess, you can’t get any smaller than that.” She reached down to poke at him, her fingertip rolling the tiny man across her hand teasingly.

“H-Hey, quit it!” he laughed.

“You’re like a little pillbug,” she said, amazed.

“How long did you say this takes to wear off?” he shouted up at her.

She sighed, “I’m sorry Steven,” she began, pinching him between her fingers.

“Sorry for what?” he grunted, his legs flailing as he was lifted off her hand.

“There’s only one way to lift the curse,” she said mournfully, “I have to eat a shrunken white boy.” Her mouth opened, the luscious lips parting as he was dangled over the chasm of her throat.

Steven’s heart raced, and he imagined himself flailing as he fell through the air, landing on that soft pink tongue. He’d stick to it easily at this size, and she’d laugh as she slowly curled it into her mouth, one little *gulp* and he’d be gone…

Then his mind caught up to his senses and he grinned, “bullshit!” he shouted.

Cheri burst into laughter, “had you going though, didn’t I?”

“Just for a second,” he admitted, “so uh… seriously, how long am I a bug?”

“Probably until tomorrow,” she said, “but for tonight, I’m going to keep you someplace safe, where I know you won’t get into trouble…”

Her pinched fingers came down low, and her free hand pulled her bright yellow panties away from her dark skin. Steven had just enough time to take in the curled forest of black pubic hair waiting to greet him before he was released, tumbling through the air. It was a soft landing, the wiry hair seemed to wrap around him, tangling him as the smell of her womanhood filled his nostrils. The light began to fade as she let her waistband go back against her skin, and she playfully patted her crotch, jostling his position and causing him to fall further into the dark prison of her underwear.

With a sigh Cheri collapsed against the couch, casually rubbing the front of her yellow panties and enjoying the thought of her tiny white boy trapped in there, safe and sound.

Steven blinked as the sun filtered in through the blinds. He sat up, realizing he was in a bed, and not his. Judging by the girly pink covers and the familiar looking outfits hanging in the open closet, this was Cheri’s bedroom. His suspicions were confirmed when she walked in the door, dressed in pink full body pajamas and carrying a breakfast tray with eggs and bacon.

“Morning sunshine,” she giggled, setting the tray in front of him.

“Good morning,” he said, still stunned as he mentally replayed the previous night, “you made me breakfast?”

She shrugged, “I figured you’re my boyfriend now, so I’ll treat you.”

“Boyfriend,” he said, letting the word roll off his tongue.

“Unless the whole being bug sized thing scared you off?” she asked, a little hesitant.

“Hell no,” he laughed, reaching for the bacon and taking a bite.

“Sooo…” she said slowly, “I’ve been doing some internet searches on removing curses… and there’s a lady upstate who says she’s a witch, she could even take it off me for a few hundred bucks.”

He paused, looking at her a moment, then swallowed his bacon, “I think,” he said slowly, “that maybe we could put off getting rid of it?”

She beamed excitedly, “oh? Did you like being my little white boy Steven?”

“Yes Queen,” he said eagerly.

She scowled, “that queen stuff is still… weird, at least when you’re full sized.” She grinned as she crawled towards him over the bed, “but if we make you a little smaller maybe I’ll like the sound of it better.”

Steven just grinned, pushing the breakfast tray away as his soon to be towering girlfriend advanced on him.

 

End Notes:

To close this out I saw the challenge/request and decided to take a stab at it, I hope it fits the bill of what you were wanting. As far as the "blond giantess" issue I'm personally more guilty of having blond male protagonists lol. Anyway let me know what you think of my offering.

The cult of Feyoncé by King Offjer

I’ve keept my contributions short to respect the G rating. Sorry for the red ink, my word processor is finicky.


“Welcome back!” I say, beaming genially into the camera, “In case you're just tuning in, our guests tonight have more Hammy awards between the two of them than teeth. The power couple of ethnic music, Kay-Z, and Feyoncé Howles!”


I sit in a plush armchair on a stage surrounded by lights and cameras just out of sight. A stunning 8-foot bronze goddess with the practiced poise of a veteran runway model sits across from me, glowing under a halo of golden light. Lounging on her voluminous thighs is a strange creature that resembles an emaciated camel wearing open-toed sandals. There’s a lit cigar in his mouth and a cloud of smoke hanging around him. The studio audience cheers as I review my conversation points from a page in my lap.


Then I look up, adjust my tie, and say, “Feyoncè, let me just say that you look lovely tonight. Doesn’t she?”


More cheers come from the audience. Feyoncé’s face flushes, and she looks away. However, Kay does not seem pleased. He eyes me suspiciously, idly stroking the perfection beneath him.


“No, I mean it,” I continue obliviously, “You’ll probably force a few former saints to hit the confessionals if you smile any harder.”


Adorable dimples become more prominent, and the heavenly aura swells as Feyonce’s dazzling smile stretches more. Kay squirms uncomfortably, but she fails to notice in her embarrassment. She begins to blush, eliciting sympathetic groans from the onlookers, which intensifies the glow even further.


“Okay, that’s enough, King. Don’t make me have to get Mooklyn on you,” chuckles Kay.


He is sitting with his back straight now, eyes narrowing confidently, but in the brightened glare, tiny wisps can be seen rising from his skin. My eyes narrow as well, and we can lock eyes. Then my gaze drifts to the tittering fleshly globes behind his head. 


When Feyoncè sees me staring, I give her a wink, saying, “What’s wrong, Kay? Afraid people will see she’s outgrown you?”


Suddenly there’s a blinding flash and a weak thump on the ground. Gasps fill the room as the light clears, and when I regain my vision, I add to them. The dazzling diva now stands over a cowering Kay, towering at double her initial height with her arms. Her broad hips have broadened, and her once-modest dress now barely covers them. As the audience takes in her majesty, they are all compelled to kneel. I do as well, magnifying the situation even further. 

Then her head slams into the ceiling, and chunks of debris fall to the ground, jarring me from my trance.


“As you can see, folks, we’re experiencing some technical difficulties,” I say, looking back to the camera as enormous wiggling toes extend into view behind me, “Please stay tuned. I’m King Offjer, and thi-”


“I’m from Mooklyn! We don’t play that!” shouted Kay as he punched me in the jaw.


Chapter 4 by RedSplotch
Author's Notes:

"The Reward" by Red Splotch

Someone at the Chatham County Police and Fire
HQ had the wherewithal to turn on the blaring hurricane sirens. It would do
little good. She was moving far too fast and was far too oblivious to carnage
her actions were causing. The employees of the HQ were mostly young and high-T
men. For them, this was a pretty good way to die. On what had been an otherwise
clam Sunday morning about 6 A.M. suddenly violent tremors rattled their concrete
building. So much so that most instinctively rushed towards exits and outside
out of fears the building would collapse. They looked toward the horizon. What
the saw was surreal but also breathtaking. 



A naked woman. She took up over half the
horizon and she was jogging towards them. Not unlike one would admire a hot girl
jogging in a sports bra, her large tits, F cubs on her scale, jiggled and
bounced against each other. She was shivering. Her nipples were towered above
her tits, large enough to crush their building flat. Her curly black hair was
messy. She looked like she’d just woken up. Her dark face contorted and stress.
She looked to be escaping something. What could it be? What could this
invincible girl be running from? There was little time to reflect.



The tsunamis obliterated everything they
contacted for miles. Normal tsunamis, you just think of the water and flooding,
not the force in which travels over land.  She ran down the continental
shelf. There was only 90 feet deep of water to be displaced. At a height of 100
miles, her feet measured 15 by 5 miles. The torrent of water surged thousands
of feet destroying nature, people and the work of their puny lives in seconds.
Only the Appalachian mountains stopped the water’s advance, and barely.
Earthquakes measuring 12 on the Richter scale, unseen in documented geological
history, leveled a majority of structures east of the Mississippi. 



 



The boys at the station in Georgia had about
20 seconds more to admire than others further up the east coast. As her tits jiggled
overhead, her soft feet smashed down on the ocean floor, most of their family
and friends and their entire city had their lives extinguished; swept away in a
heartbeat.



…………



Tim knew Tyreese was glaring at him, but he didn’t care. He
couldn’t help it as he lecherously eyed Ms. Jada’s huge breasts. When he
entered her classroom, she was leaning over, looking for something in her
purse. Her big Black jugs pendulously hung down, the tops of which were visible
through her low-cut blouse. He could even see the tops of her nipples, but just
that. It was tantalizing.



She was, by far, the hottest teacher at Susquehanna High. She
was also his best friend’s older sister by about a decade.



She sensed the two boys entering the classroom and looked
up. She smiled at them. “Hi guys. Just have a seat”. She stood up. They noticed
she had taken off her shoes; her feet just covered by her black stockings. She
walked over to the board. “So what don’t you understand about the material?”.
Tim and Tyreese both fully understood the material, but he had some bullshit questions
prepared.  “We’re having some trouble
with differential equations. We want to take the Calculus BC AP exam also- we
know that’s in there”.



“Honey, that’s no problem. I’m glad that you’re so
motivated”. She looked over at her brother and gave him a sly smile. “It looks
like someone’s good influence is rubbing off”.



As she turned around to write on the board, he discreetly
leaned over to her desk and reached into her purse. His heart raced as he
fumbled around for it. There. He grabbed it. The pill. Her birth control pills.
He quickly pulled one out and replaced it with a pill of his own.



Tyreese had wanted to do it himself, but Tim was the
inventor, and wouldn’t hand it over. The growth pill brought with it amazing
power. Tim, in a way, was glad at its limitation. The activate ingredient only
worked on those with XX chromosomes- aka females. This would serve well for his
fetish. He wanted to live in the shadow of a Giantess Goddess. Who could he
select? Most females he had exposure to were his own age; High Schoolers. No,
he was not going to allow any of them to grow into giantesses. Much too
immature. Nor was he going to give his pill to any of his own female kin.
Considering his fetish, that would just be weird. But his best friend’s hot
sister? Hell, yeah.



She was hot, and she was a good person. She’d raised her
brother even as a teenager due to their parents’ severe neglect. Tim also liked
the idea of a Black Goddess over America. Tim was a White guy, but the idea of the
American nation ending under the foot and ass of a Black chick really appealed
to him.



She’d probably take the pill tonight. From there, they’d
have 12 hours to get the hell out of dodge.



…..



Tyreese checked his phone. It was Tim. “I’m here”. He tip-toed
out of the house, careful not to wake up Jada. They needed to drive around 10
hours straight through to get out of range of the giantess’ destruction. He was
uneasy with the whole plan. He and Tim had fought over it, but then Tim
delivered the ultimatum. Consent to me growing your sister, or I’ll slip the
pill to Mallory Johnson. Mallory was the slutty mean-girl captain of the cheer
squad. She was famous for not liking to have Black girls join the squad. He
didn’t want his new all-powerful Goddess to be a racist one. Besides, it wasn’t
a bad thing to have that power in the family.



Jada blinked a few times. She had felt groggy and the most
hungover she’d ever felt. It was January and she remembered being a little
cold. Now, her skin felt warm to the touch, even though she was evidently
outside. She also felt the air where she usually didn’t feel it; her breasts,
her ass and her genitals. Her looking down, caused her notice something….



The ground beneath her looked like a satellite image. She’d
been good at geography and she recognized it. It was her home region. She saw
the shape of the Delaware River and the Chesapeake Bay. She was standing in
Dover, or where Dover used to be. She closed her eyes and opened them again.
Was she dreaming? It felt real. She lifted up her foot and looked at the sole
of her feet. Tiny, dust sized structures dotted it. They were gray, hard and
shiny. Buildings. She realized didn’t have the creativity to dream something
like this. Looking around, she saw more gray spots; major cities. She began to
despair. How could this be happening? Where was Tyreese?



Suddenly her nakedness became an embarrassment. Millions
were looking up at her nude body. A voice in the back of her head fed her ego.
She knew she was attractive and had never had problems attracting good looking
boyfriends. How many guys were admiring her now? 



Many would credit her next decision to an act of mercy, but
really it was just Jada trying to escape her situation. She looked around. She
wanted to escape. The same voice in the back of her head asked her why she was
embarrassed. She was a Goddess who could crush anyone. Why should she care what
the mites think? She’d crushed a lot of them already. 



That thought inspired her to get moving. She thought of the
one uninhabited place on earth, Antarctica. She felt unnaturally warm, she
thought she was immune from cold. She stepped forward.



 



Into the Atlantic Ocean she went. A couple of steps in she was
beyond the continental shelf. At the deepest, the Atlantic was 3 miles in
depth. The water did not reach her ankles. She walked quickly. The quickness
would worsen earthquakes and tsunamis, but that impact was utterly
incomprehensible to her. 



…..



Tim watched in awe from his vantage point hundreds of miles away. He was hard the second he saw her. It was unmistakable. He
knew those large soft titties anywhere. He nearly came.



Her walk was over in 90 seconds, but those 90 seconds would
produce about a billion dead. Earthquakes and tsunamis caused them, she wasn’t
touching them or trying to hurt anyone. She made it to Antarctica. She sat
down, she did crush about a dozen research bases under her shapely ass. That
was the least carnage that had been done. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12753