- Text Size +

Greetings and hello! This is Zaximus Prime. You may not know me all that much here, since I only have a few stories up but I’ve been creating a lot of stuff over on deviantart. I’m a long time lurker, sometimes (trying to be more often) writer. Recently I’ve been back to reading giantess stories, picking up certain things that catch my eye and I’ve noticed…a very specific trend.


Since the beginning of 2023 I’ve probably gone through about 10 or 12 stories now. Various genres, scenarios and tags. One of the most common traits I’ve noticed, across all of these stories that ties them together, is not just the size aspect but the fact that the main giantess is always a blond.


Out of every one of the 12 or so stories I’ve gone through this year, every single one of them except one has been a blond giantess, no others in sight. The only exception was a story that framed the giantess more like a literal monster than a human. At least one featured a diverse cast but again the main giantess of all of them was, you guessed it, a blond.


Now this isn’t necessarily isolated to this year. It has been something that has been on my mind for quite a while and that I’ve discussed with fellow writers and friends of mine. For me, seeing so many stories, within one month of twelve almost ubiquitously featuring the same kind of giantess, I decided to issue this challenge. 


Here in the US it’s Black History Month, so, this Black History Month I wanted to challenge all giantess content creators, specifically in this case writers, to try something new. Let’s write some stories featuring giantess of color. Doesn’t specifically have to be black, could be Latina, Indian, Middle Eastern, whatever you want, but shoot for something outside the norm. Let’s get some colored faces in more spaces!


Obviously taste and tags are subjective and vary from person to person. Some people might just prefer blond.  I’m not saying you have to write this way or you should participate or whatever. It’s just something I noticed and wanted to not just call attention to but do something about. Only do it if you really want to.


So that’s my challenge. For the month of February, rather than writing about the typical blond giantess we see so often within this community, let’s increase our range and show what we can truly do. Let’s give some other giantess of a darker hue some time to shine.


With that, the gauntlet has been thrown down and the die has been cast. Let’s see what you create!


PS: Here's a Little something to start us off and meet the word count.

Top of the World

The darkened noon sky cloaked everything in beautiful fresco like colors, as if the sunset was melting down every surface. Carly's head raised towards the clouds as she took a massive lungful of the crisp February air. All around her at crowds swarmed in panicked chaos, desperately trying to flee from where her ebony haunches had embedded themselves with the, now crumbling, glass façade of a building within the business district. Her long forearms were draped on the small buildings to either side of the one she was sitting on making the area look like a make shift throne. Despite the cracking of the top of the infrastructure they did not collapse, mostly because at this point Carly knew how much weight was needed not to crumble them into dust.


In the sky above, helicopters, both law enforcement and news, circled her gargantuan visage, giving the obsidian curls that sprang out from her head a wide birth. They knew the noise of gnats on such a peaceful evening would disturb the relaxing tower of a woman. Below her was a different story. Carly's ears drank in the cries of a the hurried masses like the singing of a Baptist choir. As they moved back and forth down across the ground like scuttling insects some word brush up against the dark skin resting on the broken tarmac. They're flailing limbs provided an enjoyable tickling sensation that Carly delighted in.


Raising her head higher to the sun, her profile silhouetted against the glass of a near by skyscraper she let out a humongous sigh. So of the helicopters that had flown to close to her face struggled to fight back for control as the wind pressure around their vehicle was thrown off but she paid them no mind. As she let her body sink further into her makeshift seat the creaking and crunching noises of the building struggling to remain upright resonated through the air. Carly let out more impressive sigh, as she closed her eyes drinking in the terror around her like music. This was the life.


It felt good being on top of the world.