Her Boyfriend's Pet (TinyGirlVoyeur) Continued by SophieCommissions
Summary:

"She lives in his underwear drawer." 

A story originally started by TinyGirlVoyeur (https://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2952) follow Lisa who lives in her Boyfriend's underwear drawer. The originally followed Lisa on a typical Monday, and this commissioned story follows her Tuesday through Saturday as her boyfriend's pet. 


Categories: Butt, Feet, Footwear, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Odor, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: M/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 5892 Read: 9711 Published: February 26 2023 Updated: March 02 2023

1. Tuesday - in his shoes by SophieCommissions

2. Wednesday - Ass Cheek by SophieCommissions

3. Thursday - Under His Tongue by SophieCommissions

4. Friday - Under his Balls by SophieCommissions

Tuesday - in his shoes by SophieCommissions
Author's Notes:

You can read the original story here: https://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2952


On Tuesdays, Lisa spends the day in Brian's shoes

Lisa dreamt of Saturday. 


It wasn’t an uncommon dream for her. She pictured the steam rising from her shower, hot water hitting her body and rinsing all the grime off her. She felt the soft fabric of her bathrobe and the fuzz under her feet from her pink slippers. She could watch the tv, not just hear it, and choose what was put on it. She could take her time eating her meals, enjoying the taste of ingredients that blended well together. She’d fumble picking up the spoon, nearly forgetting how to use it, and would laugh without feeling shame. 


The light entering the underwear drawer ruined the fantasy. 


On Tuesday, Lisa had no hope of taking a shower. She was still covered in the grime from the day before. Monday’s were usually spent in Brian’s briefs, licking up the sweat that built up throughout the day. However, this past Monday she hadn’t finished her breakfast in time and received the usual punishment of being shoved deep into his ass. 


Lisa gagged at the shit smell that seemed to stain her body. Grease that leaked from Brian’s ass was now grease that flattened her usually curly hair. The base of Brain’s cock peaked over the edge of the drawer, a lion’s mane of hair surrounding it. Lisa didn’t hate the arrangement she and Brain had, and her wet pussy reminded her that the humiliation was worth it. 


The tiny 18 year old had the giant fingernail in her hand ready to go by the time the thimble of oatmeal mixed with Brian’s cum had lowered down. Tuesday was one of Lisa’s favorite days. Not because she had a special affinity for Brain’s shoes, but because it was the only day she had a chance for relaxation. She gobbled up the meal, making sure to lick off as much as she could when she saw Brian’s large hand pluck her from the stained underwear she slept on. 


It's a rule that Lisa can’t change her size without Brian’s permission. Even though her pussy was dripping looking up at the billboard sized face with teeth the size of houses, it terrified her that he was this much bigger than she was. At 1/8th of an inch, there wasn’t much she could do to stop him from hurting her. 


“You know what I like.” It was a demand more than a question. Brian gazed down at his mixed race girlfriend, watching her as she grew up to 3 inches in height. 


There was something else Lisa had to do if she wanted to remain that big. She turned around and got to her knees in a praying position. She shook her fat ass. At first she found this really sexy. Brain would praise her and even get hard to watch. Now he only laughed, like it was more of a spectacle than something to be admired. 


Surprisingly, Brain raised his arm and shoved Lisa into his bare armpit. Her face was stuffed into a pile of sweaty hair, tangles that within seconds wrapped around her arms and nearly shot down her throat.


“Do you think I need to shower, honey? Lick once for yes, lick 20 times for no.” Brain’s voice was barely heard. Lisa didn’t want to do it, but she had to lick 20 times. Brain took way too long in the shower in the morning, and she’d be punished if she made him late for work because she told him to take a shower. 


Lisa licked at the sweaty armpit. She was used to the foul taste and smell by this point, but she wasn’t happy doing it. Hairs stuck to her tongue as she pulled away, and she felt one trapped between her two front teeth. After 20 miserable licks Brian finally pulled her away.


“Alrighty then, no shower,” said Brian. Lisa was relieved. While the punishment for not finishing breakfast was a day trapped in his asshole, the punishment for making Brian late to work was being shoved up his nose and tied to his nose hairs. 


Brian pulled out a pair of sneakers— a gray pair of Nike that Lisa bought for his birthday 2 years ago — and dropped Lisa inside. She fell at the heel of the insole, and immediately ran for the toe section. She felt the shoe move out from under her as Brian raced to put his foot in. The deal was that Lisa could choose where she was stuck all day, but she had to be there when Brian put his foot in. 


The giant foot slid over Lisa, trapping her under the ball of his foot. Lisa wanted to scream, or cry, but she held it in. Deep down she knew she liked it, her wet pussy betraying her, but the ball of his foot was the second worst place to be trapped. 


She was right below his big and second toe, the sweat from them sliding down Brian’s foot as he walked. Lisa’s body was crushed over and over again. Her arms were trapped at her sides, forbidden from touching herself. She wouldn’t be able to focus through the pain enough to orgasm anyway, she couldn’t fool herself into enjoying all this. 


If Lisa could only shrink herself a couple centimeters, she would have enough space to crawl to the toe section where she’d have space to breathe. The air wouldn’t be as musky there, and she’d be able to relax a little more without the pain of being stepped on repeatedly. 


But that’s exactly why Brian liked her at 3 inches. He wanted her trapped, that’s why he created a rigged game. Every week Lisa hopped to make it to the toe section, but every week she was trapped under his ball. Crushed over and over again Lisa tried to make her mind numb, but it didn’t work until he stopped moving. 


Her face turned red from the heat. Her mouth grew dry, and the only way to quench her thirst was to lick up Brian’s foot sweat. This made her delirious, but she had to keep licking it up to prevent a puddle of sweat from drowning her. 


Throughout the day, Brian swiveled his foot back and forth, grinding Lisa into the bottom of his insole. He was light enough as to not hurt her, but sometimes he didn’t know his own strength. Lisa knew better than to try and tell him. 


The punishment for talking back staying shrunk on Saturday. 


Lisa could only guess that Brian had returned home by a loud sigh coming from his mouth. This was the most exciting time of Lisa’s day, because at any point Brian could take her out from her shoe prison. She missed cuddling with him, eating dinner next to him. Although, she’d settle for eating any dinner at this point.


Sadly, today was not one of those days where he takes her out early. She stayed in his shoe all night. Eventually, he took his shoes off to shower. “If you want to shower with me, come to the shoe’s heel.” 


Lisa wanted desperately to shower, to get rid of two day’s worth of sweat and grime, but she was plastered to the insole. She spent the entirety of Brian’s shower trying to pry herself off, but she couldn’t. Eventually Brian came back and looked in the shoe. 


“I almost didn’t see you there,” he chuckled. “You and the insole are both brown. Here, I’ll get you out.” Brian pulled her out. Her breaths were shallow from her throat being crushed. 


Brian opened his underwear drawer, pulled out a pair of boxers for the night and put Lisa inside. 


“Wait,” Lisa’s voice was raspy. It was the first time she spoke all day. “Can I have a kiss goodnight?” 


Brian’s face grimaced. “What? Ew, don’t you know how disgusting you look.” He shut the drawer, sealing Lisa in darkness for the night. 

End Notes:

This story was commissioned from one of my followers. If you want a story of your own or want me to write a continuation like this, email me at GiantessSophie@gmail.com . 

Wednesday - Ass Cheek by SophieCommissions
Author's Notes:

On Wednesdays, Lisa spends time with Brian’s ass cheek. This was done as a commission by someone who wanted to see more of the original. If you want a commission of your own, email me at GiantessSophie@gmail.com

Lisa spent the entire night hyper fixating on how disgusting she looked and felt. Even as she slept, she felt her body being squished by Brian’s giant foot. She cursed herself for being so worthless. If she had just been a little faster she could’ve spent the entire day in the shoe’s toe section. She wouldn’t be so disgusting, and Brain would’ve kissed her. 


    Whenever she’d wake from a nightmare, Lisa would comb her filthy hand through her matted hair. She pulled through the knots, ignoring the pain in her scalp. She wanted to look beautiful, wanted to be admired again. Brian was so nice before he found out she could shrink, she wanted that back. 


    The tiny girl brushed her tongue against the plaque that stained her teeth. Would they ever go back to being white? She had spent years perfecting her appearance, ended up gaining the affection of one of the most popular upperclassmen, but now it was all being ruined. 


    And she hated her light brown skin. She scratched away at it with fingernails that hadn’t been cut in so long. Brian always made it a point to mention it, Lisa knew it bothered him that she wasn’t white. She wanted to be white like the girls he stared at on the bus, or the girls on their school’s cheerleading squad. 


    Before Lisa knew it, light was shining into her drawer. Was it morning already? Lisa sat up on the stiff underwear and looked up at her boyfriend, whose limp cock hung over the drawer and pointed down at Lisa.


    “I don’t feel like making your oatmeal today, just take this.” Brian started lazily jerking his flaccid penis until it turned semi. It was barely hard by the time he came. It wasn’t much, just a couple drops of cum that shot from his penis tip and down near Lisa’s feet. 


Lisa crawled over to each puddle, which were nearly as big as her face. She lapped it up like water. Her stomach ached, it needed food. Brian plucked Lisa up, leaving only a small droplet of cum too small for Brian to see in the drawer. Lisa hoped he wouldn’t notice. Wednesday was Lisa’s day to spend with Brian’s asscheek, he didn’t want to end up stuck to his anus again. 


The morning went by without anything notable. Lisa shut her mind off until she felt Brain’s touch again. Her body shook as Brian dragged her up by her leg. Hot morning breath rolled over her as Brian spoke. “Left or right?” 


“Left.” Lisa mumbled. With that, Lisa was dropped into the back of Brian’s underwear. She was shoved into his right butt cheek, the smell emanating from his ass worse than his foot, but it was better than being pressed right up against it. 


A large finger rubbed down Lisa’s back. “Smaller,” yawned Brian. The finger left her, and Lisa shrunk down to the 1 ½ inches Brian liked her ass when he’s pressed into her ass. He scratched his ass, pressing her into the cheek’s butt bone before moving his fingers away. This might be the last time he touched or acknowledged her for some time. 


Lisa worried about work. When she was in his shoe, she loved when he sat down. It relieved the pressure she felt from walking, and since he sat for most of the day it provided some comfort. But being pressed into his ass meant that she’d be crushed by his entire upper body weight for most of the day. 


As Brian walked, the ass cheek pressed back into Lisa. The sweat lubricated her, and she felt her body slowly slide towards his ass crack. Lisa panicked, but she knew better than to squirm around a lot. If she did and it started bothering Brain, her punishment would be spending the night in a year old cum jar. 


After a couple of minutes, Lisa’s body was right in front of the ass crack. Visions of being u39;th of an inch stuck to his anus came flooding back, and Lisa almost broke a rule by growing larger. 


Not only were the ass cheeks on either side of Lisa pressing tightly into her body, but Brian’s jeans were confining his ass into the tight material, crushing Lisa from all sides. Confined in the underwear, Lisa could hear everything Brain was doing. Making himself breakfast, leaving the house, talking to a girl he stood next to on the bus. Lisa wondered if he was trying to make her jealous, but Brian was always upset when Lisa accused him of doing that. 


A gust of air blew past Lisa’s body, smelling of straight shit. Then Lisa was assaulted with another burst of toxic air. She could sense the fart before Brian even did it. Through the thin cheeks, she saw Brian’s anus pulse. As it expanded, remnants of the fart to come creeped out and slid into her nearly broken nose. It was stronger than any fart Brian had forced on her before, save the ones when she was pressed right into his anus. Just the small burst made her eyes water instantly and her stomach churn. 


Then before Brian ever made it to his job, he farted on Lisa a third time. She wanted to scream, or move to the front of his boxers, but she was too afraid of how Brian would react. She didn’t know the punishment for crawling away from his ass and to a different part of his underwear, and she didn’t want to find out. So, Lisa scrunched his body up in anticipation, and within a second he was being farted on by her giant boyfriend.


Finally, Brian’s ass made contact with a chair. The day Lisa was free from this prison had made her forget how intense the pressure of him sitting down was. She felt like a water balloon being pressed down the moment before it popped, any more pressure would send her guts flying out from her body. 


Lisa’s organs compressed into her body, threatening to burst through her skin if Brian sat down any harder. Lisa’s nose and breast were getting the worst of the pressure. Lisa used to like having larger breasts, but she didn’t anymore. Part of her hoped that her nose would finally give way and break off. Maybe that way she wouldn’t have to suffer through the smells any longer.


To make matters worse, Brian started adjusting himself in his seat. ALisa swore this was to torture her futher, but Brian had never done anything to (intentionally) hurt her before. He must’ve thought this was a joke, he always had a knack for unfunny jokes, usually at Lisa’s expense. 


Lisa prepared herself for the day ahead. The pressure nor the smell would go away any time soon. She just had to learn to embrace it. She hadn’t gotten much sleep last night, maybe she could find a way to fall asleep. 


And she had, for a little while. Another gust of toxic gas shot from Brian’s asshole. It filled up the underwear, causing Lisa to gag and spit up all over herself and the cheek that crushed her. 


In the daze from her nap, she had forgotten where she was. She didn’t know what was crushing her, but soon remembered where she was. Her giant boyfriend was sitting on her. The last fart was so wet that it drenched her more than the sweat that covered her. 


If Lisa could move, she might pound away at Brian’s ass. It would be risky, and she might be punished, but she needed a moment’s break. She could endure whatever punishment Brian imposed onto her, but she needed to catch her breath. Her lungs were shrinking, she felt herself enter into a state of panic. 


Lisa screamed, but the ass flesh drowned out her cries. Surely Brian wouldn’t notice her tears since his bet was already covered in a patina of sweat and grime. If he did, Lisa could say it was tears from the smell, a smell that was so bad Brian’s own eyes would sometimes water when he smelled it at normal size. He couldn’t blame her for that, though he had blamed her before for many things out of her control. 


Lisa screamed and cried until she passed out from the fear and pain. An event like this was natural. Even if Lisa sometimes found herself enjoying the torture and humiliation, the human brain and psyche can only be pushed so far before occasionally collapsing. 


When she woke next, she assumed Brina was home. The cushion he sat on was softer than the one he usually sat on at work, so he was likely sitting on the couch watching tv and drinking beer. 


Hours later, Brian finally took his clothes off to shower. He smirked as he looked down at Lisa, who was covered in filth and stuck to his stained underwear, though he didn’t remove her. Lisa stayed in the underwear on the bathroom floor and listened to Brian take a shower. 


Two more days, she told herself. Two more days and she too would be able to take a shower. 


Brian didn’t take her out of the underwear when he left the shower either. Instead, he simply picked the pair up and shoved it back into the underwear drawer, leaving Lisa to pry herself out. 



End Notes:

Thursday comes out tomorrow!

If you liked, leave a review!

Thursday - Under His Tongue by SophieCommissions
Author's Notes:

This story was done as a commission. If you'd like a story of your own or a continuation of an old favorite, step on over to my email at GiantessSophie@gmail.com























Thursday

Thursdays were Lisa’s second favorite day. It definitely had its challenges, but it was the only weekday where she didn’t have to eat Brian’s cum for breakfast. 


Despite how humiliating it was, Lisa really did enjoy eating Brian’s cum. She had a bad mental day yesterday that stopped her from enjoying things like she usually did, but she woke up that morning with a wet pussy. Her heart still raced with fear when the drawer opened and she saw Brian staring down at her, but that was unavoidable at this point. 


Lisa touched her clit with her finger, looking up at the giant cock looming over her. Her body twitched, a strange feeling of ecstasy rushing over her. She pulled her hand back, instead waiting for Brian to act. 


The giant hand reached down, but instead of grabbing Lisa it grabbed a pair of clean underwear from the back of the drawer. Her stomach ached, and hoped that Brian would grab her before he made himself breakfast. Brian was always good about grabbing Lisa before breakfast on any other day, but he sometimes forgot on Thursdays. 


Luckily, he reached down for her after putting on a dirty shirt. Brian brushed a finger down the back of her head, brushing her hardened hair. “It’s like a doll’s,” he said. Four days into their shrunken week, Lisa’s hair was so matted that it didn’t even get pulled back by his finger. “A little mixed barbie doll. Jacob’s little sister would like a brown doll that looks like her.” 


Lisa smiled. She didn’t find the comment funny or amusing, but wanted to be a good sport. It was never a good idea to get upset at comments like that, from Brian or anyone else. It was better to laugh it off. 


“Guess what,” started Brian. “I have my breath just the way you like it for today. I didn’t brush them this morning or last night.” 


He released a foul breath over Lisa, one that instantly dried up her pussy and made her have to cover her mouth to prevent herself from throwing up. Any instance of puking would result in another punishment, one where Lisa would spend her night in the toilet. Brian would say that this is where people throw up. Even though Lisa was in there, Brian would still use the toilet, leaving Lisa swimming in piss and surrounded by logs of shit.


“Well, in you go.” Brian tossed Lisa in the air. She fell down towards his mouth. She shot past his lips, but her legs slammed into his bottom row of teeth. She stumbled onto his tongue as his head leveled. The slippery tongue tossed her around in his mouth briefly before the tongue slapped her underneath it. “I guess you only look like milk chocolate, because you taste like crap. Now shrink to half an inch.” 


Lisa obliged, shrinking to half an inch in size. Her stomach rested on his giant tissue under his tongue with her back being forced down by it. Brian’s mouth recognized her the same way it recognized food, and started salivating to try to decompose her.


Originally, Brian liked her at u39;th under his tongue. But she was so small that she struggled to drown in his spit. She argued with him, and even though doing so cost her that Saturday she negotiated her way up to half an inch. That way her presence wouldn’t bother Brian too much, and if she drank the spit that built up throughout the day she wouldn’t have to worry about drowning. 


As he walked, Brian’s head bobbed slightly up and down. Most people didn’t notice this happened, but being half an inch Lisa felt every time it bobbed down. The tongue slammed into her back, shoving her face into the tissue and into the puddle of spit building up beneath her. 


Lisa heard the stove turn on. She hoped that Brian wouldn’t burn his eggs this time. They’re usually dark and rubbery. Back when Lisa was big, she’d ask Brian not to cook the eggs for so long, but Brian would make a comment how he thought she liked her eggs brown. 


After nearly 10 minutes, Brian sat down and began eating. Lisa wiggled her body around, getting ready to grab things as they slipped under  his tongue.  


A piece of food entered his mouth. Lisa’s world began shaking, the mouth opening and closing as Brain obnoxiously chewed. The tongue repeatedly and harshly slammed into Lisa’s back, but she was used to the disruption. Lisa stuck her hand out, nearly getting it crushed by a large set of teeth, but she was able to snag a small piece of burnt eggs. 


She held it in her hands. It was covered in spit, already chewed up by Brian. Lisa always hated wet foods— that's why Brian was feeding her oatmeal every morning. It was his way of training her to like it. Starving, Lisa shoved the egg pieces into her mouth. She waited for Brian to take another bite, and when he did she repeated the process. 


Brian finished eating quickly, leaving the dirty dish in the sink for Lisa to clean on Sunday. His mouth relaxed, leaving Lisa to lay there and her mind wandered. 


Throughout the course of the day, Lisa slurped up the hot saliva to keep herself from suffocating in it. She hadn’t drank anything since Brian had pulled her out from his ass the night before. Drinking saliva was gross, but preferable to drinking swamp, ass. 


 “Hey there.” Brian’s loud voice boomed in Lisa’s head. She shook her head, covering her ears. The ringing was so bad she couldn’t make out much of what Brian was saying next, but she got the jist that he was talking to somebody on the bus ride to work. 


Halfway through Brian’s work day, Lisa’s body was prune from all the saliva. Her own body was dried, the spit making good work on trying to eat away from her. She was weak, unable to reach for any food while Brian was on his lunch break. Occasionally a piece would fall in front of her, and Lisa would have to suck in the saliva pool to move the food into her mouth. 


“Oh, Duke! I have to tell you about this chick I saw on the bus today.” His voice boomed, but Lisa’s ears ringed louder. Only a few sentences into the story and blood started to drip from her ears. 


Lisa decided not to drink the spit. Instead she let the pool build up and buried her head into it. This muffled the sound of his loud voice, and eventually the ringing died down. Lisa only came up for air when she needed it, plunging her head back down until the conversation finally ended.

 

Lisa was happy not to know what Brian was saying about the girl on the bus. 


At night, after Brian had eaten dinner and watched tv, a prunny Lisa was spit out from his mouth and on to the sink. She watched as Brian grabbed a toothbrush and finally brushed his teeth, spitting the foam onto her barely conscious girlfriend. He ran water over her, drinking from the spigot and spitting it onto her. 


Lisa saw his lips move, but couldn’t hear anything he said. She waited until he finished up and deposited her back into the underwear drawer to start crying.

End Notes:

If you enjoyed the story, spit out a review to let me and others know!

Friday - Under his Balls by SophieCommissions

A thimble full of oatmeal mixed with cum lowered down into the underwear drawer. 


“Shit.” Lisa jumped up. She had slept through the drawer being open, and just noticed the thimble in front of her. How long had it been there? She didn’t have time to worry about eating it with a fingernail. 


Terrified, Lisa shoved her face into the thimble. She was still half an inch from the day before. She couldn’t eat all of this by the time Brian came back for her.


 Looking up to check Brian wasn’t watching, Lisa increased her size to 6 inches. She stuck her tongue in the thimble, scooping up all of the cum and swallowing it. She shrank back down to half an inch when she heard Brian approaching her drawer. 


“Oh baby.” He said, reaching down and grabbing her. He placed her on top of the drawer, showing off his cock as he pumped it. “My giant balls have waited all week to feel you be crushed under them. I’m so happy you ate all your breakfast like a good girl, this way you two get to play together.” 


For the first time all week, Lisa felt seen. Her pussy grew wet, her massive boyfriend actually jerking off to the site of her. She played with her breasts and touched herself, giving Brian something to look at.


“Permission to speak?” Lisa asked. She had a good feeling about today.


Brian smiled, his hard cock twitching. “Permission granted.” 


Lisa took her fingers out from her soaked pussy and looked up at her boyfriend. “I want you baby, I was thinking this weekend we could go have sex like we used to.”


Brian’s smile faded, his hard cock turning limp. “I was going to play video games with the guys this weekend. Go back to playing with yourself.” 


Lisa obeyed, sticking her fingers into her tightening pussy and dropping the conversation. It had taken a lot of courage for her to ask him that question, but she was glad he didn’t react poorly to it. 


“Maybe I can watch you guys play,” said Lisa.


Brian groaned, letting go of his dick and letting it shrivel. “Forget it. What are you looking so sad for? It’s your fault.” 


Lisa gave her best fake smile. She didn’t want to make him mad at her. “It just feels like you don’t really want to spend time with me when I’m not tiny.”


“Did you really just say that?” Brian scoffed. “I can’t believe you just said that. If you don’t remember, you’re the one who wanted to bring shrinking in the relationship.” 


“I know, I’m sorry.” Lisa was the one who brought up the idea, though that wasn’t the whole truth. Originally, she only wanted to do it for a little while each day. But when Brian graduated, Lisa had a hard time with the idea of not seeing him every day. It was Brian’s idea that instead of finishing her senior year that she could move in with him. Only condition was that she spent the school days shrunk so his parents didn’t become suspicious. 


“You’re the one who didn’t want to go to school without me. And now you’re acting like I’m the bad guy.” Brian continued. 


“I know, I’m sorry.” Tears welled up in Lisa’s eyes. She couldn’t cry, not now. She was only a day away from Saturday, she could make it. 


“You better be sorry.” Brian shook his head. “I didn’t want to do this, but you leave me no choice. You should know better by now than to talk back to me. I’m sorry, but I’m going to have to keep you shrunk on Saturday.”


Lisa’s heart shattered. How could she be so stupid? So dumb? If she had just kept her mouth shut she would’ve been able to grow back on Saturday. Brian wouldn’t be mad at her, and they’d be happy. He’s not even jerking off anymore, and it’s her fault.


“Just do what you’re told.” Brian scooped Lisa up. “Lick the sweat that accumulates under my balls, make sure it doesn’t stain my underwear. Any precum that drips from my tip is yours to swallow.” He opened his boxers and dropped Lisa in. 


Lisa plummeted to the bottom of the underwear. She sank down. Brian’s hand lifted up his balls and allowed Lisa to slide down them. He released his balls and let them slam onto Lisa’s chest. She groaned, whining from the pain. Her body was still a little soft from being in Brian’s mouth so long, she was more sensitive to the pain.


The boxers shut, and Lisa was sealed in darkness. It didn’t take long for the massive balls to start sweating as Brian moved around. The lumps smacked into Lisa, reminding her how much in control they were.


Lisa stuck her tiny tongue out and started licking. As she licked, the dick above her slightly grew. She started up at the tip as she licked the sweat off Brian’s balls. It twitched, still sensitive from earlier. 


A drop of precum hung from the tip. Lisa licked the ball sack, waiting for the precum to fall. Her pussy grew wet, and soon the precum fell. It splashed her face, and she licked up every ounce of validation she could muster. 


Throughout the day, Lisa was smushed, squashed, and swatted by the giant ball sack. It was hotter when Brian got to work. The heat intensified, increasing the amount of sweat that covered Lisa. She licked up as much as she could, trying to convince herself to enjoy it. 


And she did enjoy it, a little. It was hard to lie and say she wasn’t attracted to this kind of stuff. She liked being shrunk, and when her and Brian’s sexual exploration of size first began she couldn’t get enough of it. But it didn’t take long for Brian to grow cold to her, to see her as nothing more than an object for his desire. It was Lisa’s fault this happened, really. She told him that this was what she liked. She wanted to be treated this way, just not all the time. 


A giant glob of precum the size of Lisa’s head dripped down onto her. At first she assumed he was cumming because the load was bigger than usual, but Brian was just getting started. The precum covered Lisa’s hair, dripped down her face and onto the base of Brian’s balls. Brian didn’t like when his balls got sticky with cum, so Lisa licked those up first before worrying about cleaning herself up. There was no use worrying about her hair. It was too far gone. 


Without her Saturday, she’d have to spend all of Sunday cleaning herself up. Sweat and grime fused with her brown skin, globs of sweat stabilizing and creating bumps. Her skin was covered in bright red hives. She almost didn’t want to grow back, she didn’t want to have to look at herself. 


Besides her skin, her hair was so bad that she didn’t know if she’d be able to fix it. She couldn’t go to a hair stylist, they’d ask too many questions and she’d be too embarrassed. If she could get out all the knots, she might have to cut away the hair she was so proud of. 


Another hour of licking Brian’s balls passed. They were getting heavier, the more cum filling up inside of them. Lisa had a method to prevent Brain from cumming right away. She’d rather take one giant load than a bunch of smaller loads. To make sure that’s what happened, she’d focus on the twitches his hardened cock would make. When it twitched, she’d slow down her licking. Precum would still come out, but not the final load. 


She waited until she thought Brian was home to make him cum. She sucked on the skin of his balls, messaging the base. His cock was so hard that the tip was pressed right into the top of her head. Him cumming would mean her drowning, but if she held her breath for a minute the cum would soak his underwear and make it sag enough for her to stick her head out from the top of the pile. 


After a few minutes of this, Brain came. Large, hot, heavy loads shot down onto Lisa. They shot onto her so quickly that it hurt, and within seconds she was drowning in a pile of cum. She must have overdone it, because he was cumming more than usual. His load was thicker than usual, and even with the sagging underwear Lisa couldn’t push through the mold to get to the top. 


She tried eating her way out, swallowing gallons of his thick semen, but Brian was still cumming. Was she going to die here? She didn’t want to die, not like. She kept swallowing, but if she didn’t get out soon the cum would enter her lungs. 


Just before Lisa’s lungs gave out, the underwear dropped. Large fingers dug for her, pulling her out and allowing her to swipe the cum from her face and breath. Some cum shot up her nose, causing her to gag, but she’d live. 


“Gross.” Brian dropped her onto something soft. It was a tissue. Lisa watched Brian pluck another tissue and clean himself up. Lisa followed his lead, cleaning herself off with the tissue she laid on.


Brian stepped out of his underwear. Lisa knew it was her job to clean it, and soon Brian picked her up and dropped her in the underwear. She spent the next two hours while Brian made and ate dinner cleaning up all of his cum from the underwear. She was so full that she didn’t know how she’d eat her breakfast in the morning, and feared spending her Saturday with his anus.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12820