- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

You can read the original story here: https://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2952


On Tuesdays, Lisa spends the day in Brian's shoes

Lisa dreamt of Saturday. 


It wasn’t an uncommon dream for her. She pictured the steam rising from her shower, hot water hitting her body and rinsing all the grime off her. She felt the soft fabric of her bathrobe and the fuzz under her feet from her pink slippers. She could watch the tv, not just hear it, and choose what was put on it. She could take her time eating her meals, enjoying the taste of ingredients that blended well together. She’d fumble picking up the spoon, nearly forgetting how to use it, and would laugh without feeling shame. 


The light entering the underwear drawer ruined the fantasy. 


On Tuesday, Lisa had no hope of taking a shower. She was still covered in the grime from the day before. Monday’s were usually spent in Brian’s briefs, licking up the sweat that built up throughout the day. However, this past Monday she hadn’t finished her breakfast in time and received the usual punishment of being shoved deep into his ass. 


Lisa gagged at the shit smell that seemed to stain her body. Grease that leaked from Brian’s ass was now grease that flattened her usually curly hair. The base of Brain’s cock peaked over the edge of the drawer, a lion’s mane of hair surrounding it. Lisa didn’t hate the arrangement she and Brain had, and her wet pussy reminded her that the humiliation was worth it. 


The tiny 18 year old had the giant fingernail in her hand ready to go by the time the thimble of oatmeal mixed with Brian’s cum had lowered down. Tuesday was one of Lisa’s favorite days. Not because she had a special affinity for Brain’s shoes, but because it was the only day she had a chance for relaxation. She gobbled up the meal, making sure to lick off as much as she could when she saw Brian’s large hand pluck her from the stained underwear she slept on. 


It's a rule that Lisa can’t change her size without Brian’s permission. Even though her pussy was dripping looking up at the billboard sized face with teeth the size of houses, it terrified her that he was this much bigger than she was. At 1/8th of an inch, there wasn’t much she could do to stop him from hurting her. 


“You know what I like.” It was a demand more than a question. Brian gazed down at his mixed race girlfriend, watching her as she grew up to 3 inches in height. 


There was something else Lisa had to do if she wanted to remain that big. She turned around and got to her knees in a praying position. She shook her fat ass. At first she found this really sexy. Brain would praise her and even get hard to watch. Now he only laughed, like it was more of a spectacle than something to be admired. 


Surprisingly, Brain raised his arm and shoved Lisa into his bare armpit. Her face was stuffed into a pile of sweaty hair, tangles that within seconds wrapped around her arms and nearly shot down her throat.


“Do you think I need to shower, honey? Lick once for yes, lick 20 times for no.” Brain’s voice was barely heard. Lisa didn’t want to do it, but she had to lick 20 times. Brain took way too long in the shower in the morning, and she’d be punished if she made him late for work because she told him to take a shower. 


Lisa licked at the sweaty armpit. She was used to the foul taste and smell by this point, but she wasn’t happy doing it. Hairs stuck to her tongue as she pulled away, and she felt one trapped between her two front teeth. After 20 miserable licks Brian finally pulled her away.


“Alrighty then, no shower,” said Brian. Lisa was relieved. While the punishment for not finishing breakfast was a day trapped in his asshole, the punishment for making Brian late to work was being shoved up his nose and tied to his nose hairs. 


Brian pulled out a pair of sneakers— a gray pair of Nike that Lisa bought for his birthday 2 years ago — and dropped Lisa inside. She fell at the heel of the insole, and immediately ran for the toe section. She felt the shoe move out from under her as Brian raced to put his foot in. The deal was that Lisa could choose where she was stuck all day, but she had to be there when Brian put his foot in. 


The giant foot slid over Lisa, trapping her under the ball of his foot. Lisa wanted to scream, or cry, but she held it in. Deep down she knew she liked it, her wet pussy betraying her, but the ball of his foot was the second worst place to be trapped. 


She was right below his big and second toe, the sweat from them sliding down Brian’s foot as he walked. Lisa’s body was crushed over and over again. Her arms were trapped at her sides, forbidden from touching herself. She wouldn’t be able to focus through the pain enough to orgasm anyway, she couldn’t fool herself into enjoying all this. 


If Lisa could only shrink herself a couple centimeters, she would have enough space to crawl to the toe section where she’d have space to breathe. The air wouldn’t be as musky there, and she’d be able to relax a little more without the pain of being stepped on repeatedly. 


But that’s exactly why Brian liked her at 3 inches. He wanted her trapped, that’s why he created a rigged game. Every week Lisa hopped to make it to the toe section, but every week she was trapped under his ball. Crushed over and over again Lisa tried to make her mind numb, but it didn’t work until he stopped moving. 


Her face turned red from the heat. Her mouth grew dry, and the only way to quench her thirst was to lick up Brian’s foot sweat. This made her delirious, but she had to keep licking it up to prevent a puddle of sweat from drowning her. 


Throughout the day, Brian swiveled his foot back and forth, grinding Lisa into the bottom of his insole. He was light enough as to not hurt her, but sometimes he didn’t know his own strength. Lisa knew better than to try and tell him. 


The punishment for talking back staying shrunk on Saturday. 


Lisa could only guess that Brian had returned home by a loud sigh coming from his mouth. This was the most exciting time of Lisa’s day, because at any point Brian could take her out from her shoe prison. She missed cuddling with him, eating dinner next to him. Although, she’d settle for eating any dinner at this point.


Sadly, today was not one of those days where he takes her out early. She stayed in his shoe all night. Eventually, he took his shoes off to shower. “If you want to shower with me, come to the shoe’s heel.” 


Lisa wanted desperately to shower, to get rid of two day’s worth of sweat and grime, but she was plastered to the insole. She spent the entirety of Brian’s shower trying to pry herself off, but she couldn’t. Eventually Brian came back and looked in the shoe. 


“I almost didn’t see you there,” he chuckled. “You and the insole are both brown. Here, I’ll get you out.” Brian pulled her out. Her breaths were shallow from her throat being crushed. 


Brian opened his underwear drawer, pulled out a pair of boxers for the night and put Lisa inside. 


“Wait,” Lisa’s voice was raspy. It was the first time she spoke all day. “Can I have a kiss goodnight?” 


Brian’s face grimaced. “What? Ew, don’t you know how disgusting you look.” He shut the drawer, sealing Lisa in darkness for the night. 

Chapter End Notes:

This story was commissioned from one of my followers. If you want a story of your own or want me to write a continuation like this, email me at GiantessSophie@gmail.com .