Oversized Affections [Commission] by NRawkGTS
Summary:

Training since a young age to become a great Adventurer, Touru Wynn gets ready to take another huge step in pursuit of his dream.  Selected to represent his school in a student exchange program, he was happily surprised to hear that a friend from his childhood, the cyclops Una, was selected as his tour guide.  However, seven years is a long time to not see someone, and while he knew that she'd have grown even bigger since he last saw her, it wasn't just Una's physical aspects that had grown beyond his estimations!


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Breasts, BBW, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Fantasy, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Insertion, Maternal, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 15462 Read: 6688 Published: March 21 2023 Updated: November 28 2023
Story Notes:

An AU of the great series, Oversized Sextet, where instead of the ogre girl Nikka being Touru's childhood friend, it's the cute and chubby Una instead! Rodderick surprised me with this commission because I hear nothing about the hidden gem.  And then to go and choose my favorite girl from the lineup?!  Yeah, I was excited and happy to do this one.

1. Oversized Affections by NRawkGTS

2. Oversized Affections 2 by NRawkGTS

Oversized Affections by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[2023/03/21]

Tags: Gentle, Large Breasts, Lactation, Breast Feeding, Insertion, Smothering, Butt, Cunnilingus, Mouth Play, Timid Giantess, BBW Giantess




With only a few stray clouds drifting lazily in the sky and a warm breeze coming in from the sea, it was the perfect day for the young boy to set out on a new chapter of his life.  Excelling in his upper year and advanced Adventuring and Applied Magic courses despite his young age, all his hard work finally paid off as he was chosen to represent humanity in a cross-racial student exchange program.  Waiting on the pier, the ship that would take him to the northern-most continent had earlier a few days ago and the one that brought his tour guides just made it into the dock.  All he had to do now was wait for them to pick him up.


Still, I wasn’t expecting to hear Unna-chan’s name when the Principal told me who my guides were going to be.  The blonde boy thought as he turned his gaze skyward and smiled as the purple-haired cyclops came to mind.  It’s been seven years since her parents returned to their home, but we used to play together all the time.



Seven Years Ago


Though she was a year younger than him, being of a giant race, the young cyclopean girl towered more than twice as tall as him as she gripped the hem of her dress tightly.  Fighting back the tears that poured down her round, chubby cheeks from behind a veil of silky-smooth purple hair, the long, black horn growing in the middle of her forehead didn’t part her bangs quite enough to clearly see her eye.  “O-O-Oniichan.  Unna d-doesn’t want to go!  N-Not without you,” she cried, trying to wipe away her tears, “Touru-oniichan!”


When she arrived a few years ago, none of the other kids wanted to play with Unna because she was so big.  Rather than let her be alone, Touru played with her whenever he wasn’t training to become a great adventurer like his father.  Putting on a strong front for her as the older between them, Touru put a hand on his hip and smiled up at her.  “Don’t cry, Unna-chan.  Even if we’re apart now, we can see each other again.  I’m gonna be a famous Adventurer and travel the world!”


“R-Really?”  She asked, sniffling as her tears slowed.  “B-But Oniichan is always getting ouchies and booboos.  Will you be alright?”


His composure cracking a bit at the blunt but heartfelt concern, the young boy awkwardly laughed while avoiding eye contact.  “Uh…  I-I’ll manage… somehow.”  Not confident at all, he scratched his cheek.


“Th-Then…  I-If Unna w-works really hard to become a Priest, c-can I join Oniichan’s party?”  Unna asked, blushing as she fidgeted and looked down at the ground.  “Unna’ll make all the ouchies go away!”


While adventuring might be a bit too much for her, studying Preist Arts would be perfect for a good girl like Unna-chan.  Getting up onto his tiptoes, the highest Touru could reach on the gigantic crybaby cyclops was just under her pronounced bust line to try to reassuring pat her.  Smiling confidently, he gave her a thumbs-up.  “Then I’ll be in your care, Unna-cha-aaaahhh!”  Losing his balance, Touru fell face-first into Unna’s chubby, plump thigh.


“Okay!  Unna’ll do her best!”  The young cyclops exclaimed, kneeling down and wrapping her arms around her beloved ‘big brother’, oblivious to his embarrassment.



Present


She mentioned in her letters she got into a school in the Giant’s Capital and was studying really hard.  Who would have thought I’d be going to the same school?  While they did keep in touch through letters, communication with such faraway places was also a bit slow.  He only just got the letter she sent excitedly telling him she was chosen as his guide a few days ago.  I wonder how much she’s grown, or is she still a big crybaby?


Having learned quickly that he could play all the rough and tumble, dirty and sweaty boy games with Unna when they were kids, he did tease her occasionally to see her reactions.  She always got upset with him but forgave him just as quickly.  But given her size and strength, she was able to roll logs and lift big rocks, helping him find all the coolest bugs!


“T-Touru-nii?”


Hearing a voice call out to him, Touru looked toward the direction of the docks and was stunned by who he saw.  “U-Unna…chan?”  There was no hiding the fact that she was of a giant race, unlike ogres who apparently are roughly the same size as humans during early childhood, so he knew that she was going to be big.  Standing as tall as most single-story human buildings, though, he was not expecting!


With a bright smile on her face, dressed in what he assumed was the school’s uniform; a light brown blazer over a white, button-down shirt and red string tie, a black pleated skirt that barely hung down to her thighs, and black pantyhose, she waved as she hurried over to him.  The cute, rounded horn that adorned her forehead had grown out into a shiny, black horn, and as with most members of the giant race, aside from some species of kobolds, her ears stuck out from under her hair in soft points. Her enormous breasts bounced heartily despite the layers of clothing restricting their movement, and from the low angle he saw her from, her skirt fluttered enough for him to see her crotch!


“Touru-nii!  It’s really you!”  Running over to him, Unna scooped him up and hugged him tightly into her chest as she giggle-cried.  “It’s Touru-nii.  My Touru-nii.”


Almost entirely enveloped by her breasts if not for her clothes, the human boy was flabbergasted at how big his childhood friend had gotten.  Each one is bigger than me!  W-Were cyclops always this big?  Sure, I remember her parents being huge, but I thought that was mostly because I was a little kid.  Unable to break from the affectionate, embarrassing embrace, Touru’s voice was muffled as he tried to get her to let him go.  “Unna…chan…  I-I can’t… b-breathe.”


“They’re really soft, right?”  A monotone voice asked from above as a girl with her blue hair done up in pigtails poked up from behind Unna’s shoulders.  Her listless expression gave her an air of maturity and the contrast between her light-blue irises and pick pupils made her eyes shine like gemstones.  Though she didn’t look to be too much bigger than a human, she had brown horns sticking out and back from her temples and the same kind of pointed ears most giants have.  “Unna-chan’s boob pillows.”


Unable to deny that there was something calming and comforting about the softness, warmth, and gentle scent enveloping him, Touru’s mind began to melt into the purple-haired cyclops’ embrace.


“S-Senpai!  I told you not to do that!”  Looking at the girl riding on her shoulder, Unna puffed out her cheeks in mild frustration.  “Even this morning you…”


“It’s fine.  It’s fine.  But what about him?”  Dismissing her concerns, the unenergetic blue-haired girl pointed to the blonde boy getting suffocated in breasts.


“Geez, you never listen, Sen-!?”  Knowing the futility of her complaining, it wasn’t as if Unna completely disliked the smaller giant race girl.  However, seeing that, with her cyclopean strength, she had pressed Touru into her chest so hard that his head slipped between the gaps of her buttons, Unna froze, and her face went completely red.  “Touru-nii?!”




Though the departure time for the ship taking them back to the northern-most continent wasn’t until the next day, since they were in a human city, there weren’t many places Unna could fit in.  Letting her stretch her legs and walk around a bit, Touru hurried them back to board the ship as Unna’s large size and short skirt drew too many inappropriate stares, to say nothing of the smaller giant riding on her shoulder unconcerned that she was also wearing a skirt.  However, as a ship built to accommodate the giant races, it became inconvenient for him to walk around, prompting Unna to carry him around wherever they went.


Sitting on the deck of the ship catching up Touru and Unna talked for hours and hours as the blue-haired girl with her slept on Unna’s lap.  Despite being a giant herself, she wasn’t that much taller than some of the taller humans around, though she was still growing.  Compared to a cyclops though, she barely reached Unna’s hips, when she didn’t slouch that is.


“Is Sommeil always like that?”  Touru asked, motioning to the restless sleeper as she turned on the gigantic, squishy thighs she claimed as a bed, giving him a view of her striped panties from under her equally short skirt.  Why are their uniforms like that?  What pervert decided to have their skirts so short?  Blushing and quickly looking away, he instead focused on what of Unna’s face he could see from behind her abundant chest.


Resting her hand on her upperclassman, the purple-haired cyclops smiled softly and nodded.  “Senpai’s pretty amazing, but she started acting very listlessly after entering school.  You should see when she gets serious though!  She can cast multiple spells simultaneously and weave them together like singing a song.”  She said, praising the enigmatic kumbhakarna’s talents.  “I was hesitating about whether I could get into this school to become an adventurer, but after seeing Senpai’s skills, I wanted to go on adventures with her too.  Now, we’re almost always together.”


“Oh?  So does that mean you’re not going to join my party anymore?”  He asked in a teasing tone, nudging her soft thigh with his elbow.  However, she quickly turned her body towards him, causing Sommeil to slide off her lap and fall onto him, burying him under her butt.


“N-No!  Of course not, Touru-nii!  S-Senpai said she’d be willing to party with you too.  I still want to go on adventures with you.”  She said quickly, trying to reassure him before seeing what she unintentionally caused.  “Ah!  S-Senpai!  Senpai, wake up!  You’re shoving your butt in Touru-nii’s face!”


Sitting up as her sleep was disturbed, Sommeil looked back at the head of blonde hair sticking out from under her butt.  He was too weak to push her off, and his mouth was currently blocked by her panties, muffling anything he was trying to say, but his breath on her slender thighs felt good.  Shrugging, she laid back down, wrapping her arms around his waist as she rested her head on his legs.  “Touru’s a good human like Unna-chan said, so I don’t mind.”


“That’s not the point, Senpai!”  Trying to lift the smaller giant off her childhood friend, Unna panicked went Sommeil kept his head trapped between her thighs.  “Let Touru-nii go!”


With a face full of butt, his mouth filled with panties, and a strong scent filling his lungs, Touru couldn’t escape as the two giants fought over him.  Trying to calm down was impossible as Sommeil seemed to intentionally be wiggling her butt on him, and her petit chest was grinding into his crotch.  What’s with his girl?  I hope the other giants aren’t all like this.  He thought, thinking back to when they were walking around town and how the blue-haired girl would slouch over him to play with and sniff his hair, only to have him give her a piggyback ride.  Kumbhakarna’s aren’t that well known, so I can’t tell if she’s strong for her size or not, but I can’t get free.  Didn’t Unna-chan say Sommeil is the shortest person at the school other than their principal?  If I’m not careful, instead of improving relations between our races, I’ll just be setting the precedence that all humans can be toyed with like this!




After Unna was able to separate Sommeil from Touru, she was more careful with how she handled the both of them, insisting that he at least sit on her shoulder to make it easier to talk to.  However, once the sun began to set and it was time for them to go to their rooms, another issue arose… they were all sharing a single room!  Because they were all booked as students of a school known to be a girls-only school, they were all put together and there wouldn’t be another free room for a few more ports.  Sommeil, unsurprisingly, said she didn’t mind sharing a room with Touru and convinced Unna to go along with it, though she was still embarrassed.  And of course, Touru got next to no say in the matter as either girl could just bring him in with them.


Free of furniture since there can be such a big difference in even the heights of giants, Touru was going to sleep on the other side of the room, but Sommeil dragged him over to sleep with her and Unna.


“You two slept together before.  Not fair.”  She said, crawling under the blankets next to the gigantic cyclops.  “And if we’re going to adventure together, we’ll sleep together anyway.”


“I-I-I s-suppose…”  Hesitant and unsure, Unna was more receptive to accepting the smaller giant’s logic than rejecting it.  Though she kept the blankets close to her body when Sommeil laid down with Touru to hide her revealing pajamas.  Since clothing gets more expensive the larger the size, the sleepwear of larger giants tends to be more revealing to save money.  Her nightgown showed a lot of her chest and had thin shoulder straps and a slit down the middle to accommodate her slightly pudgy stomach while the pumpkin bloomer-style shorts she wore didn’t even reach her thighs.


Sommeil, by contrast, was dressed in a cute slip that covered down to her thighs with a loose robe to wear over it and a matching nightcap that accommodated her horns; while Touru was wearing a loose-fitting t-shirt and shorts.


“Sommeil, l-let me go!  How can you be comfortable sleeping with a guy you just met today?!”  Still struggling and trying to think of a way out of his situation, Touru was, inevitably, held immobile by the unenergetic girl who squeezed him tightly against her budding chest.  “You don’t even know me.”


“Wrong.  I know Touru quite well.”  Sommeil said, smiling down at him with her gorgeous, exotic eyes as she rolled over so he was stuck between her and Unna.  “Kind, brave, strong.  Unna-chan talks about you all the time.  Now I’m willing to share with Touru.”  Shuffling closer to Unna’s body, she cuddled right up to one of the cyclops’ massive breasts and latched onto it, squishing the smaller boy into the marshmallowy soft mammary.


Attempting to roll away from her clingy bedmate to avoid them hearing and feeling how loudly her heart was beating, Unna’s blush threatened to catch her face on fire.  “S-Senpai,  I told you, don’t use my boobs as pillows, please.  It’s dangerous, and… uncomfortable.”  With how close they had gotten in the past year and a bit, she didn’t truly mind the kumbhakarna from groping her, she had long since gotten used to it.  However, with how sensitive her breasts were, she was prone to either waking up throughout the night if Sommeil got too clingy and restless, or she’d turn over in her sleep, almost suffocating her once!  Still, Sommeil was gentle with her, so it always felt nice.  “P-Plus, Touru-nii is here…”


Holding onto the huge, heavy breast, Sommeil rode it as Unna rolled onto her back and sat on her pudgy belly once the cyclops settled, smiling at her timid junior who she could tell was looking away even if her eye was concealed.  The thin fabric of Unna’s nightgown was stretched tightly over her massive mammaries, with her puffy areola and sunken nipples clearly defined in the bulge and dip of the cloth.  Licking her lips and smiling, she leaned forward, pressing Touru, who was too flustered and aroused to say or do anything, into the breast.  “Not sleeping just yet, Unna-chan.  Bedtime snack first, to help sleep.”


“E-Ehhh!?  W-Wait, Senpai.  W-We can’t!”  In her instinctive attempt to cover and protect her breasts, Unna pressed the two of them even deeper into their softness, drowning the young boy in her sweet, gentle scent.  “Wh-What about Touru-nii…?”


“Don’t worry.  I like Touru too, so I’ll share.”  Sommeil replied, softly nibbling on the puffy areola in her face to weaken the sensitive cyclopean girl’s strength.  Peeling back the dainty gown to reveal the pretty, pink nipple, she as Unna’s resistance was already faltering.  “Look, Touru.  Unna’s boobs.  Want a taste?”


“T-Taste?  Wh-What are you talking ab-bout, Sommeil?”  He asked weakly, looking from the quivering sunken hole back and forth from where a nipple should be to Unna’s blushing, anxious face.  While muttering to herself that she needed to stop the kumbhakarna before she went too far, if anything all she was doing was using her arm to squeeze together and stabilize her breasts for them so they didn’t fall off.  Unna-chan c-can’t think straight.  S-She’s always d-done her best to please others, s-so I need to be the one…  He thought, mustering up all the willpower he had left.  “S-Stop, Sommeil.  C-Can’t you see how uncomfortable Unna-chan is?”  Wiggling and squirming as the blue-haired girl laid one of her hands over one of his, curling her fingers to interlock between his, he was unable to stop her as she slid them forward and slipped them into the tight, warm, wet sleeve of flesh protecting the stiffening nub inside.  The pressure on his arm and the soft texture in his hand that he was forced to squeeze was unlike anything he had touched since Unna cuddled with him in her sleep when they were kids and he tried to escape her grip.


Letting him grope the huge nipple a couple times, Sommeil smiled as she measured Unna’s response.  Beating out her embarrassment, the young cyclops’ elation was as easy to see as her so-called ‘hidden’ crush on the admittedly cute boy.  Tightening her grip on the inverted nipple, Sommeil pulled back to bring it to the surface, accompanied by a thick spray of rich, creamy milk.  “Unna-chan likes having her boobs sucked.  Too much milk makes it hard for her to sleep.”  She whispered to the shocked boy as she licked his fingers clean, pulling his entire hand into her mouth.


“M-M-Milk!?  Unna-chan, y-you…?”  Though his studies mainly focused on things to make him a better Adventurer; swordplay, magic, monster statistics, and the like, he wasn’t completely unaware of what a girl producing breast milk normally indicated.


“N-N-No, no, n-no!  I-It’s not what you think, T-Touru-nii.”  Finding her voice, but not the will to stop them as Sommeil continued to guide his hands into pleasantly and gently kneading her nipple to relieve the building pressure of milk in her breast, Unna explained.  “Wh-When a cyclops girl r-reaches a certain age, s-she starts m-making milk until s-she’s not c-capable of having b-babies anymore.  I only s-started a few m-months ago, but th-this mean I c-can…”


“It’s yummy and she makes plenty,” Sommeil said, pushing Touru’s face into the leaking nipple so he could try some.  “It’s my favorite.  But since I like you, I’ll share.  Drink.  You can have this one.”  Seeing the boy grip onto the milky breast once she got him to start drinking, Sommeil let him go and went over to the other breast.  The soft fabric covering the breast was getting soaked through as milk began to leak out due to the increased state of arousal the cyclopean girl’s body fell into the more she watched the blonde boy drink from her.


Unable to think straight as the intoxicating scent of Unna’s creamy beverage addled his mind, Touru drank from her without reserve.  Ahh~  This is… this is bad.  I…  I need to stop this…  I need to get away from Unna’s boobs.  Her smell, her softness, her warmth…  I-If this goes on…  I-I’m going to… going to…  But as much as he tried to think rationally, his body refused to listen.  Rather, the heat and tension building in his crotch had him thrusting his hips into the marshmallowy soft breast that was bigger than he was.  And worst yet, he couldn’t turn his gaze away from her face as she smiled back at him.




Holding the two of them into her breasts as she sat up, Unna was past the point of stopping either of them.  Having both her breasts sucked at the same time was new to her, since only Sommeil had found out about her lactating and had been helping her with it since.  T-Touru-nii is sucking so passionately and sloppily.  He’s adorable… j-just like a baby.  He was still a bit smaller than other cyclops babies she had seen and held, but he found him just as precious all the same.  “Th-There’s no need to r-rush, Touru-nii.  My boobs aren’t going anywhere.  That’s a g-good boy.  Drinks lots and lots.  M-Maybe it’ll help you grow e-even bigger and more handsome.”  She said encouragingly, subtly bouncing him and her breast to aid the flow of milk.  “Th-That’s it.  Nice and slow.”


Whether it was her words, actions, or disposition that served as a trigger, the loose, relaxed expression on his face stiffened as Touru pushed her breast away.  Adrenaline coursed through his body and there was a fear causing his eyes to tremble.  Not a fear of getting hurt or of distrust towards her, but a fear of losing himself in the pleasant feeling she was slowly drowning him in.


“Touru-nii…  When I saw you for the first time again today, I…  I hid and had to compose myself.  You had grown so much since I last saw you, s-so I was afraid that you might have changed more than your letters indicated.”  She said softly, cupping the back of his head in her hand with a gentle smile.  “But you’re still the same Touru-nii that I remember.  Always worried for me at your own expense.  B-But you don’t have to worry.  I’m a big girl now.  Now, I can support Touru-nii, and help you do all the things you hold yourself back from doing.”  Slowly, but firmly, she pressed her hand flush against her nipple, forcing the boy to continue to drink from her.  “It’s okay, Touru-oniichan.  Unna’s here for you.”  As the shadow and curvature of her breast blocked her view of his face, she saw the worry and panic fade from Touru’s eyes.  He couldn’t fight his urges as a male in the face of her overwhelming femininity and continued to feed from her.


Feeling him suckle on her teat had a strange warmth spread through Unna’s body, making her sweat more than usual and breathe more rapidly.  Her heartbeat quickened, and a pleasant itch formed in her crotch, one that just rubbing her thighs together to alleviate only made it more intense.  She had been breastfeeding Sommeil for months now, and while it felt good and tickled her maternal instincts, doing the same with her precious ‘Touru-nii’ made her feel… naughty somehow.


T-Touru-nii.  Is my milk really that good?  She thought, licking her lips.  When she first started lactating, Unna tried to hide and take care of it herself, so she was familiar with the rich flavor of her thick milk, and yet, her curiosity got the better of her.  Lifting her breast up, she angled it so her nipple and the blonde head of hair over it were pointed at her mouth.  Whether he noticed as she clamped her lips around him and her breast before she did or not was unclear since she couldn’t see him anymore.  But his startled jolt once she did sent a shiver of pleasure through her body as his flavor mixed with hers and spread over her tongue.  Mmmm, Touru-nii t-tastes so manly.  Thank you for the treat.  Giggling to herself as she caressed his head with her oral muscle, she didn’t have to worry about accidentally swallowing him whole despite knowing her stomach could hold more than his total mass.  She was free to suck and lick him to her heart’s content, eventually keeping him in her mouth as she released her nipple when he started licking her tongue instead of feeding.  There was no time to contemplate or doubt herself as she supported his light, little body.  T-Touru-nii and I a-are…  W-We’re k-k-kissing!  R-Right?  Touru-nii is k-kissing me!  Spurred on in euphoric bliss, Unna forgot about all else, leaving Sommeil to cling to her other breast as she advanced more forcefully and sloppily on her beloved childhood friend.


And while she wouldn't swallow him by accident, once she had his shoulders in her mouth, there was the possibility that she could swallow him on purpose.  He was light and flexible, didn’t have a lot of muscle mass yet, and most importantly, wasn’t struggling to get out of her mouth.  But consuming him wasn’t her intention, and once she felt satisfied with their messy, unorthodox first kiss and needed to breathe, Unna’s mind blanked out as she had reached a dry orgasm thanks to Sommeil continuing to suck on her breast.


Going limp, Touru fell from her mouth and between her thighs.  With her heart pounding in her head, she groggily looked down as her blue-haired senpai got down from her and crawled over the saliva-soaked boy.  Sen…pai?




Looking up at the ceiling in a fuzzy, euphoric haze, Touru’s senses weren’t able to keep up with all the situations he had been subjected to.  The pleasant warmth and blissful comfort of Unna’s body, her intoxicating scent and delicious milk, the steamy, passionate, oversized kiss and how her tongue caressed his face.  Her breath carried the lingering scent of the steak they had for dinner, and the sloppy sounds of saliva and flesh rung in his ears still, punctuated by the frequent booming beats of her heart.


Unna-chan…  Unna…chan…  Even if all he could see was the dark, wooden ceiling, cast in the shadows of night, as his head spun, all he could think of was the purple-hair cyclopean girl and her blushing, elated smile.


Large, flesh-colored pillars flanked his vision as his head spun, trying to comprehend what had happened and assess the state of his body.  Sweat was pouring off him, mixed with the thick layer of saliva covering his head and shoulders, and his heart pounded in his ears.  Clutching his chest, there was no catching his breath while blanketed in the bouquet of stimulating aromas filling the room.


Paralyzed by pleasure, indecision, and shock, the next thing he knew was that instead of the ceiling, he was staring into Sommeil’s captivating, exotic, sky-blue eyes.  Her calm, composed expression gave no hints of her emotional state as she drew her face closer to his.  The gentle but irresistible weight of her larger body pinned him down, not that he had the mind to try and push her off of him as he sank deeper and deeper into her mysterious gaze.  “S-Sommeil?”


Her mouth forming the smallest of grins, she nodded softly and softened her features.  “Good.  Make Unna-chan happy, Touru.”  She said, and before he could reply she closed the distance between them, opening his mouth with her slender, supple lips, filling his mouth with her powerful tongue.


Compared to his size, what was considered a cute, dainty oral muscle filled his mouth completely, tickling the back of his throat as she caressed him deeply.  Sommeil?!  W-Wait…  N-No!  I-If you d-do that, m-my mind i-is…  Unaccustomed to receiving pleasure through his mouth like that, and not entirely recovered from the euphoric bliss Unna drowned him in, Touru’s body seized up only momentarily, pressing himself into her, before all strength was drained from him.  His tongue crushed under hers as she kissed him deeply in a way that was impossible for someone not as large as Unna, she had him quivering under her in seconds.  His thoughts fading back into a white warmth, the flavor clinging to her oral muscle was one he was newly familiar with.  S-She t-taste like U-Unna-chan…




He’s small… but energetic.  Good.  As she kissed the blonde boy, Sommeil glanced down toward her stomach and the comparatively long and hard thing poking into her from his crotch.  Once he was completely compliant and lost in a lustful daze, she sat up and wiggled her hips as his boyhood was wrapped in her panty-clad nethers.  The hot, twitching member sent a pleasant tingle up her spine as she moaned softly and smiled down at him.  “Make me happy too, please.”  She said as she stood up, wrapping her arms around his chest to pick him up.  Turning to the larger giant, who was puffing out her cheeks in frustration but half-covering her face from embarrassment, Sommeil patted Unna’s inner thighs and smiled.  “Too cramped.  Wider, Unna-chan.”


“H-Huh!?  O-Oh…  O-Okay, Senpai…”  While hesitant, the younger girl spread her legs a bit more as Sommeil approached, trembling in anxious anticipation.


The crotch of Unna’s bloomers was soaked through with her pleasant-smelling nectar.  As was the case with the rest of the cyclopean girl’s body, especially her chubby belly that formed a smooth roll above, the lips of her developing sex were plump and squishy, compressed in the bloomers her large rear was rapidly out-growing.  Peeling Unna’s clothing to the side, revealing her moistened, blooming flower, Sommeil looked up at Unna and held Touru up.


Unsure but emboldened by the warm, fuzzy feeling spreading through her body, Unna nodded back with bated breath as the blue-haired girl pressed him into the heated folds.  Unna’s body tensed up as Touru sunk into her slightly, causing her to close her legs around them.  “S-Senpai?  Wh-What is…  Why d-does this feel s-so good?”  She asked, relaxing as she got used to the pleasure and spreading her legs again.


“Hmm…  I ritual, of sorts.”  Sommeil said, pushing on Touru’s chest to slide his head and upper torso deeper as he tried to pull himself free of Unna’s body.


“A-A R-ritual?”  The naive young cyclops asked.  “W-What kind?”


“The kind that will let Unna-chan and Touru be together forever.”  She said, shoving the moaning boy deeper until the larger sex swallowed him and clenched around his stomach tightly.  “We’ll always be together.  Sound nice?”


“R-Really!?  Yes!  I want to be with Touru-nii forever.”  While he was a bit of a tight fit in her, the pain with overwhelmed by pleasure as he began to squirm and lick her.  The thought of never being apart from the blonde boy had her giggle and try to draw him a bit deeper, but it was already difficult to get him that deep with Sommeil pushing him.  “Ahn~!  I-I c-can’t pull him in any d-deeper, S-Senpai.  P-Please move a-and I’ll try to push h-him in.”


“Not necessary.  I also want to be with Unna-chan and Touru.”  She said, kneeling down and lifting Touru’s hips, taking off his shorts.  Wrapping her mouth around his erect boyhood, she assailed him with her dexterous tongue, causing him to spasm in pleasure which in turn translated into more pleasure for Unna as well.


Curling up over the two between her legs, Unna’s hips gyrated uncontrollably as her childhood friend moved erratically in her.  “Y-Yes, Senpai.  I want to be with both of you forever.”


Slightly buried under Unna’s belly roll, Sommeil continued to suck Touru off, poking and probing his impressive, energetic boyhood.  Trying to remember what got the biggest reactions, she played with him until a thick, pungent, salty fluid filled her mouth.  The flavor was bitter and the consistency made it difficult to swallow, clinging to the sides of her throat, but she licked her lips and rubbed her belly once she got the treat down.  Not as good as Unna’s milk, but yummy in its own right.  She thought, rubbing her crotch as it began to heat up and tingle.  Pulling Touru from Unna’s folds, Sommeil took off her panties and robe and pushed on Unna’s belly so she’d lean back again.  “Ritual complete, but if we go longer, your bond will deepen.”  She said, climbing up Unna’s crotch so she could reach and feed more on the girl’s breasts.


“M-More?  Y-Yes.  I want to make Touru-nii feel good too.”  More than aroused enough to want to continue, Unna smiled at the smaller giant.  “What should I do, Senpai?”


Thinking for a moment as she drank, Sommeil looked down at the lust-posses boy as he sat up and looked around.  Using her legs to spread Unna’s lower lips a bit, she smiled up at the purple-haired girl.  “Don’t worry, Unna-chan.  I’ll take care of it.”  Looking back at Touru, she plopped her butt down on the top of the larger girl’s girlhood and wiggled it.  “Touru, over here.”


While there wasn’t much conscious thought in his eyes, his arousal at the sight before was easy to read.  As he pressed his body into Unna’s plump flower, he also buried his face into Sommeil’s naked undercarriage.




Unable to think straight, when the blonde boy got up and saw the two girls waiting for him, Touru’s sexual drive didn’t hesitate.  Burying his hot, twitching member as deep into Unna’s giant, squishy crotch, Sommeil’s slender girlhood was at the perfect height for him to just lean into.  Though his nose was more buried in her butt than her crotch, the aroma of Unna’s nectar saturated the air.  Thrusting his hips into the cyclops on instinct, he kissed and licked the blue-haired girl’s flower, drinking the honey that it produced.


The chorus of both girls’ voices as they moaned and panted in pleasure stoked the flames of his libido, making him more passionate and aggressive in his pleasuring of them.  Sommeil wrapped her legs around his head, shifting her hips to guide him to her more sensitive areas, eventually reaching back to give him more precise directions with her hand.  She ground her crotch into his face as he pushed deeper into her, plunging his tongue as far into her depths as he could.


Seeking more intense pleasure herself, Unna’s leaned forward, getting on her knees and covering Touru with her crotch, thighs, and butt.  Carefully but firmly, she wiggled her hips, raising and lowering them as she let her body react however it did naturally.  Her body was burning up in lust, and while she was worried about if she was too heavy, getting too sweaty, or being too selfish, she was elated to be doing something that felt so good with the two people she loved and respected.


“S-Senpai!  I… I feel w-weird.  S-Something hot is b-building in my tummy…  b-but I can’t stop.”  She said, riding Touru harder and harder with each pass.  The floor creaked and bent under the force of her slamming her butt against it, but she couldn’t stop.  Whatever was about to happen, she was close and wanted to speed it up.


“D-Don’t worry, Unna-chan.  I am too.”  Sommeil said, grinding her crotch and butt in Touru’s accepting face.  “It’s all p-part of the ritual.  J-Just let it gooooooo~!”  Her body tipping over in climax, the young kumbhakarna trembled as the steadily rising tension released all at once, and a flood of her fluids sprayed out in Touru’s face.


Squeezed tightly by Sommeil’s supple thighs as the heat, pressure, and squishy texture of Unna’s nethers rubbed him so pleasingly, Touru thrust his hips up with all his remaining might to meet her hips on a downstroke.  The wet slapping of flesh on flesh had him shoot another messy load, this time into the deepest parts of her girlhood that he could reach… which given the size difference between them, was still in the shallow regions of her sex.


However, the extra impact of their collision was all she needed to push her over the edge, reeling back as her body convulsed in ecstasy.  Falling back against the wall as she tried to catch her breath, even in the darkness of their room, she could see Touru’s boyhood was still standing tall and strong, dripping in her nectar, and smiled, blushing.


As the pale, slender cheeks of Sommeil’s butt rose off his face and crept away, Touru followed them and watched as the blue-haired girl scaled Unna’s body.  Not quite having her fill of the delicious milk leaking, she stabilized herself on one of the meaty thighs and latched back on wiggling her hips happily.  Tracking the hypnotic, swaying motion of her rear and the slight jiggle of it, he crawled forward despite his exhaustion and soreness.  Climbing up onto Unna’s thigh as well, he fell onto the smaller giant’s slim back, embracing her from behind while grinding his hips into hers.


Looking back at him, Sommeil smiled playfully and nodded, reaching between her legs to guide him throbbing, hot shaft into her girlhood.




Gasping as she tried to continue feeding on Unna’s teat, Sommeil fell forward into the squishy mammary as Touru thrust into her from behind.  Because her body was still of a similar size to humans and Touru’s boyhood was quite large for his age, he filled her quite pleasantly, causing her love tunnel to grip it tightly.  Holding her belly where she could feel him reach, she giggled as his forceful, unfocused movements sent shockwaves of pleasure through her body.


Amazing!  Touru, so good.  Having him sleep with Unna-chan and me was a great idea.  Almost as nice as when I first used Unna-chan’s boobs for a pillow.  She thought, bracing herself on the winded and recovering cyclops girl’s breast.  Trying to match his rhythm, she regretted not turning over so she could embrace and kiss him again.  From now on, we’ll have so much more fun.  Every day… and every night… together with Unna-chan and Touru.


Tightening herself as much as she could, because he had already came twice, the blonde boy was more sensitive and squeezed her as her ground his hips into hers.  A flood of sticky, thick fluid poured into her from his pulsating boyhood, spreading his warmth to her insides as she moaned in satisfaction.


Holding him up as his body went limp, still hilted in her nethers, Sommeil smiled up to Unna and giggled.  “We’re even now.  Let’s share Touru from now on.”


“N-No.”  The timid cyclops said, picking up her beloved childhood friend while stuffing the blue-haired girl into her deep cleavage.


“Unna-chan?”  She asked, looking up at the unsatisfied face pouting back at her.


“Sharing is fine… if it’s only with you, Senpai.  B-But…”  Watching as she lowered the blonde-haired human down her body again, Sommeil hadn’t anticipated Unna rejecting any part of her proposal.  “I c-can’t let anyone beat me, not even you, Senpai.  I need to be Touru-nii’s number one!”




Hmph!  Even if it’s Senpai y-you don’t have to look so happy, Touru-nii!  She thought as she caught her breath and watched as Sommeil and Touru conducted their own ‘ritual’ on her thigh.  The smaller giant looked more expressive than she had seen in a while, and the goofy, loose grin on her childhood crush’s face made her heart feel all prickly and tight for some reason.


However, if it wasn’t for the kumbhakarna, she wouldn’t have found out about this fun, pleasant ritual either, so she was at least patient enough to let them finish.  But after what Sommeil said about them being ‘even’, she couldn’t help but interpret that as Touru liking them both equally.  More so than watching them exclude her from a ritual, that thought prickled her heart significantly.


Touru-nii’s mine…  I want him to look at me more than Senpai.  She said as she slid her soaked bloomers and panties down her legs and held the blue-haired girl securely between her breasts so she couldn’t interfere.  Spreading her soft, plump folds, she guided the young boy’s legs into her holding on to his torso as she plunged him into her up to his hips repeatedly.  The boy part between his legs was still mostly hard, grinding into her slick, deep folds as she pleasured herself, and hopefully him just as much.  T-Touru-nii…  He’s so s-small… If I were j-just a bit bigger, I could probably fit him in me from there too.  A-Actually… I could probably do it right now, i-if he curled up a bit.  She thought, adjusting her grip to fit more and more of him into her until she was only holding onto his arms.  For as ‘big’ and strong as she pictured him in her mind, the reality of his stature compared to her couldn’t be ignored.  Like with her throat, he was a bit too thick to fit in without putting some effort into it, but that didn’t make it impossible.  My belly’s big enough for him…  Ahn~  I want to try it.  Touru-nii, completely tucked away inside of me.  M-Maybe some other day…  Giggling as she thought about sleeping or possibly walking around town with him secure and safe inside of her, Unna would have to convince him to let her try it eventually.  But that was a thought for another day, she needed to show him how nice her insides could be first.


Learning how to control her muscles to coil and squeeze him gently, Unna continued their ritual as the tension she felt before returned.  This time, however, because she knew the pleasant release that came after, she learned all the ways she could to bring her to that wave of euphoria.  Several times as she slowly brought herself to climax, Unna felt Touru spasm inside of her as something hot and sticky spread in her love tunnel.  His animalist, enraptured moans indicated it was a good thing for him too, so she tried to repeat the same thing for him as many times as she could.  Once her body trembled in ecstasy, she held Touru in her folds as she sprayed him in the face with her love juice.


S-Should I leave him in there?  Touru-nii’s probably really tired now…  He’s gone so limp, I could just…  Placing her fingers on his head, impatiently wanting to experience what it would feel like to shove him all the way in, she began to push a bit harder but stopped herself as his mouth reached her plump lips and started to lick her.  No…  No, I can’t be selfish.  He’s probably thirsty again after all that.


Gently pulling the young boy from her crotch, Unna first brought him up to her mouth so she could clean him up a bit.




As the endorphins and adrenaline started to clear from his mind, the murky feeling that muddled Touru’s mind began to recede.  Held aloft with something big, wet, and soft rubbing his face and torso, he wasn’t exactly sure where he was.  Wh-Where am I?  The last thing I remember was-!?  As the events up to him getting shoved into the sweet-smelling hole between Unna’s legs came flooding back, Touru snapped his eyes open and was greeted with the purple-haired girl’s gapping as she licked him clean.


The air was heavy with the scent of sweat and other aromas, his body, and especially his groin, was sore, and he was exhausted but not tired.  Unna’s breath washed over him as she finished the last pass needed to clean him up, sucking on his semi-erect boyhood once more causing him to cling to her face as he shot out a weak, small load onto her tongue.


Swallowing the more watery, bitter-tasting liquid, Unna licked her lips and smiled at him.  “Touru-nii, d-did you know about this ritual before?  Senpai says now, we’ll be together forever!  I’m so happy.”  She said cheerfully with a healthy glow to her lustrous skin.  “I might not be a good match for you yet, but I’ll work hard to become a Priest that can go adventuring with you.  I promise.”


Despite having gone far beyond the point to be embarrassed by his or her nudity, Touru still attempted to cover himself, but couldn’t break Unna’s grip on him.  “U-Unna…  We can’t do this!  Being naked and the stuff we just did, it’s the kind of stuff lovers do.”  He tried to explain so she could see reason.


However, Unna just smiled sweetly at him and said, “I know.  I love Touru-nii!”  Giggling and getting bashful from her confession, Unna brought him closer to her face and pursed her lips.  “And Touru-nii loves me too, right?”


More than his embarrassment, more than his confusion, and more than trying to clear up what they just did, only one thought came to the blonde boy’s mind when asked that question.  The thought that he had to become an even more powerful Adventurer than he dreamed of after she said she wanted to join his party.  He needed to be strong enough to protect himself, strong enough to protect her, and strong enough so she wasn’t always worried about him.


And in the face of such an honest and pure confession after the euphoric night they shared, there was no way he could hide behind a flimsy excuse.  If she’s fine with it, we’ll just have to take things in stride as they come.  He thought, leaning forward and kissing her.  “Yeah.  I do love you, Unna-chan.  I’ll become an Adventurer worthy to stand beside you.”


Tearing up and elated her feelings were reciprocated, Unna went in to kiss Touru again, but before she could, the blue-haired kumbhakarna popped her head up between them and stole a kiss from him first.  “S-Senpai!  What are you d-!?”  As she went to complain though, Sommeil turned around and kissed her with as much passion as she did Touru.


“I love Unna-chan too, and Touru seems nice.  He’s gentle and thoughtful, but assertive and rough in good ways.”  She said, picking him up and hugging him from behind.  “Together, forever… right?”


Looking to Unna, who smiled and nodded, Touru turned around and hugged Sommeil back.  “I guess so.”  He said, kissing her on the cheek.


“Good.  I want Touru to suck on my boobs.”  She replied, smiling as she hugged him into her chest, slipping off her pajamas and robe.  “No milk, but Unna-chan looks like she enjoys it.  I want to try it too.”


“Wh-Wha-!?”  Trying to voice his protest, Touru instead got a mouthful of the blue-haired girl’s relatively small, but growing breast.


“Ah!  Senpai!  No fair.”  Unna said, taking off her nightgown and enveloping the both of them in her much larger bosom.  “I was going to feed Touru-nii again.”


Despite his fatigue, Touru was completely at the mercy of the giant girls’ seemingly endless libidos.  Though, something about the beautiful girls’ eagerness to play with and embrace him made the young boy want to at least meet their expectations of him.


By the end of their sweaty, affectionate, lewd fun, Touru was sleeping in Sommeil’s arms, tucked away in Unna’s cleavage so they could sleep together… even if part way through the night and encouraged by the gentle rocking of the boat, Unna rolled over in her sleep and buried them both under her.


While Sommeil seemed to be used to this sort of thing, Touru awoke with a start but was otherwise Unable to do anything as hundreds of pounds of breast and giantess squashed him from above and behind.


“Touru-nii…  You can go deeper, can’t you?”  Giggling and mumbling in her sleep, he could only guess at what Unna was dreaming about.  “I bet it’s warm and comfy in my belly…”


We’ve still got a ways to go before we even get to the northern-most continent.  Is every night going to be like this?  He wondered before drifting off to sleep on the most comfortable bed he had ever slept on.


To be continued...

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

Oversized Affections 2 by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[2023/11/28]

After a long and smotheringly affectionate reunion and boat ride to the northern-most continent, Touru faces the many trials and tribulations that come with a human living in a society of giants.  Of course, Unna and Sommeil are there to make sure, no matter what happens, he'll always have a place where he can feel safe and accepted.

Oh boy!  I'll take any excuse to return to this amazing story, and thankfully Rodderick has plenty of ideas he'd like to see involving Touru, Unna, and Sommeil.  Even this one had too much to fit into a single chapter, so there will be more to look forward to next time lol

Tags: Gentle, Large Breasts, Lactation, Breast Feeding, Insertion, Smothering, Butt, Cunnilingus, Mouth Play, Timid Giantess, BBW Giantess, Pegging, Age Regression, Shrinking




The journey back to the northern-most continent was long and somewhat turbulent, but not a night went by that Unna and Sommeil didn’t team up to ‘deepen their relationship’ with Touru.  Even with a clearer mind to try and resist the girls’ advances, his smaller body made fighting back futile.  He wasn’t even allowed to leave their cabin for the last week of the journey, as the giantesses used the final stretch of time to drown him completely in their love and lust.


And while the Touru they disembarked with wasn’t the same one she was reunited with when she picked him up, Unna accepted him all the same.  Her Touru-oniichan was still a kind, strong, and capable adventurer, even managing to win over the opinions of their other party members and become the party leader.  His confidence, knowledge, quick wit, and practiced skills all shone through during combat, and his academic performance wasn’t lacking either.  However, the ‘ritual’ she and Sommeil performed with him nightly to ensure they’d stay together forever backfired in an unexpected, but inevitable way.


So thoroughly dominated by the weight of her feelings and toyed with by the smaller kumbharna, Touru lost his ability to resist the other giant race girls he was studying with.  Unna didn’t mean to erode away his willpower against the other girls, as Sommeil was the only one she wanted to share him with.  However, the novelty of having a young, cute, small human boy attend classes quickly wore off, and most of the other girls stopped obsessing over him.  Her party members, on the other hand, naturally grew closer to her precious Touru, but there was nothing she could do to prevent that.


Sitting in the library to study for her upcoming classes, the violet-haired young cyclopes couldn’t focus as she fretted over Touru’s relationships with everyone else.  I wanted to keep Touru-nii to myself forever, but there are so few males among the giant races…  Strong men attracted a lot of attention, and taking multiple wives is pretty common.  The ogre, kobold, and hecatoncheires in their party had warmed up to and gotten a bit too intimate with Touru for her liking.  At the same time though, she could completely understand why they’d all develop feelings for him.  So much has happened to help Touru-nii show everyone how awesome and brave and handsome and kind and cool he is.  Defeating a dragon with Nikka-san, Letori-san, and Sarah-san, helping me pass my Holy Arts: Dispelling test, and working with Letori-san to catch Amara-san when she was spying on them.  He’s just so amazing, thinking of different ways to make up for the size difference between our races.


As one of the biggest giants at Norden Adventuring School, that she respected Touru so much would have probably done more for his reputation if they weren’t childhood friends.  Instead, it was just assumed that their pre-existing relationship was the source of her high opinion of his capabilities rather than his own merits making him worthy of treating like an equal; which wasn’t entirely wrong, but she knew firsthand how tough and resilient his small body could be too.


Obviously, there’s only so much he can do when it comes to matching our physical sizes and weight.  Other than Sommeil, and probably the Principal who was even shorter than Touru, in a direct contest of strength, Touru had no chance against any of the other students in Norden.  Remembering the humiliating defeat he suffered during the first round of the Mixed-Arts Party Battle, Unna blushed with a slightly worried/troubled expression.  After Imay-san handedly, or rather rear-edly defeated him, everyone thought he might drop out… b-but he worked with Sarah-san to defeat her in the Dungeon Exploration match.  And we only made it through that test thanks to his quick thinking and coming up with a plan with Tina-san that capitalized on not just our skills, but our physical strengths too.  Not many people would think to give a support class like a Priest a role that required great physical strength, even for those of the giant races, but with her larger size, getting her to throw her weight around was the best course of action.  Even if the test resulted in a draw and both parties had to submit to the penalty they agreed on prior, the test itself helped Touru’s reputation a lot.  A-And seeing Touru-nii in bikini armor for a w-week was a nice treat.  Quietly giggling to herself and wiping a bit of drool from her mouth, Touru got to show everyone how impressive he was in another sense too, as the skimpy armor fit him perfectly in every place save for one.


Of course, their time at school had given her plenty of time to get accustomed to the short blonde’s body, dragging him back to the room she and Sommeil shared every night until him having his own room was meaningless.  There was little pushback from the faculty too, as several of the other students had been caught trying to visit/abduct him at night.  As party members, the principal accepted that they’d sleep and camp together on overnight missions anyway, and there was no worry that he’d be able to force himself on them.


Though, no consideration was given to what she and Sommeil would do with him.  While the gentle kumbharna was much closer to their human party leader’s height and was typically too lethargic to chase after or track him down, her profound magical abilities allowed for unique situations to arise.  Like the time she swapped bodies with Touru for a day because she misinterpreted what he said.  She also had a plethora of spells to get him to do exactly what she wanted, something Unna couldn’t match.


Instead, the timid cyclopean girl used her body to replicate any and all lewd acts she saw or heard about involving Touru.  If she couldn’t prevent others from wanting to be closer to her Touru, she would at least overwrite his experiences with them using her body.  Burying him under her breasts, trapping him between her legs, even dominating him with her butt like Imay did so he’d know to submit only to her, Unna's shyness completely evaporated when she had Touru to herself.


Illyu-san interrupted us when we went to Blazer Island, so we couldn’t do anything on the floatie, but he still couldn’t win against my boobs.  Giggling at the memory of when they went to the beach, she made sure to play with him in her bathing suit another time to make up for it.  While she still had some reservations about how plump her body was, especially around her belly and thighs, Touru’s constant complimenting her had given her more confidence in herself too.  If Touru-nii likes girls like me, then that’s good enough for me.  And he looks so adorable cuddled up with Senpai in my boobs.  Was it because Touru-nii’s so addicted to my body that he was able to resist Tsubaki-sama’s temptation too?


With the incident at the Star Kitsune’s manor on their way back from the southern isles, she was afraid the older, more experienced kobold would be able to seduce Touru away from her.  Especially after she made him more submissive to giants in general.  However, thankfully, the subservience that Tsubaki offered was different to his submission to her, at least in his mind, and he was extra affectionate and cuddly once she got him back.


Touru-nii…  He’s just so darn cute, and handsome!  I want to hug him, and squeeze him, and… and…  Wiggling her considerable hips into the sturdy chair as she rubbed her meaty thighs together, Unna nibbled on her pinky finger as she tried to get her lust under control.  Looking at the empty seat next to her, she stared out the window and sighed listlessly.  And yet, Touru-nii’s been so busy lately.  He calmed down Letori-san when she went into heat, somehow, and he helped Sarah-san through something that was making her dress strangely not too long ago.  And today, Nikka-san got him to be her partner for her Shield Arts test when he was supposed to be helping me study.  She had been looking forward to a private tutoring session with her beloved Touru.


Because few people come to the library, she could get away with playing with him during the day, and she’d have him all to herself for once.  Not that she disliked sharing with the blue-haired kumbharna, Sommeil’s magic allowed them to do so much without having to worry about Touru’s safety as much, but sometimes, she just wanted some one-on-one time with him.


Even if it was to fulfill his responsibilities as the party leader, he was neglecting her too much.  Puffing out her chubby cheeks as mild frustration boiled up inside of her, a devilish, salacious smile spread on her face.  “Maybe I’ve been a bit too generous with Touru-nii.  I think he needs some extra special affection tonight.”




Despite the temperate weather and clear, sunny skies, a chill ran up the blonde human boy’s back as he stood at the base of a gigantic tree.  Sneezing, he rubbed his arms to warm up as he tried to not look up at the ogress as she climbed into the canopy.  Having learned who was responsible for the uniform’s design, and her motives behind it, Touru was constantly stopping himself from looking around carelessly.  While most of the other students either understood or didn’t mind, he didn’t want them to think all men were perverts or believe the rumors that human men were ‘faster with their hands’ than wyverns.  Not to mention, he had seen her pure white, cotton panties more times than he could count already.


“Did you catch a cold, Touru?”  The black-haired girl asked, looking down from the bough she steadied hers on.  “Even if it’s still summer, the rest of the continent isn’t as warm as the southern isles so you’ve got to make sure you keep warm at night.”


“I’m sure it’s nothing, Nikka.”  For as well-meaning as her comment was, being cold at night was the least of his concerns.  If Sommeil wasn’t clinging to him tightly all night, he was buried in or under Unna’s massive, soft, warm body.  “I bet someone’s just talking about me somewhere.  Are you sure you don’t want me to do the scouting?  Climbing trees is dangerous.”


“I’m supposed to be escorting you to the checkpoint, so I can’t rely on you to do everything.  Just sit tight for a minute.  I’ll be down soon.”  She said, using the rules of the examination against him.


Unable to argue, Touru sighed as he looked for something to sit on.  I hope Unna-chan’s not too mad at me for ditching her like that.  Then again… if she’s a little mad, that wouldn’t be– Huh!?  Finding a relatively flat rock, he shook his head to banish the inappropriate thoughts forming.  The last thing he needed was a boner making things more awkward in the middle of the forest.  However, as he sat down, something squirmed under his butt, causing him to quickly jump back up.  “What was…?  Oh!  A fairy.”


Staring up at him with an angry expression on its face, the tiny creature was the first humanoid he had met on the continent that was even smaller than him… other than the form Tsubaki manifests in through the ‘blessing’ she gave him.  Other than its diminutive size, antenna with puffs at the end, and larger, crystalline-like butterfly wings, it looked exactly like a human.


Wow…  Is this how the others feel when they look at me?  Stunned by the rare encounter, Touru inadvertently just stared as she fairy flew up and frowned at him.  “Oh, s-sorry!  I didn’t mean to sit on you.  I didn’t see you there.”  Quickly apologizing once he realized he was being rude, Touru bowed sincerely at the forest spirit… only to accidentally headbutt it in the process.  “Ahh!  I’m sorry, I didn’t mean–!”


Not in the mood to listen to apologies anymore, the fairy pointed a finger at him, and a beam of light shot out at him!




It wasn’t often she wasn’t around her towering, diligent, plump kouhai.  Unna typically went to great lengths to always be close so she could carry her around and look after her.  Even if she didn’t always say it, she was thankful for that too, which was why Sommeil was going to let Unna and Touru study alone in the library.


However, the huge bed in their dorm room just wasn’t as comfortable without the gigantic cyclopean boobs to use as a pillow and the fluffy-haired boy to hug tightly.  Tossing and turning on the mattress, it wasn’t worth the effort to get up yet either.


Unna-chan will be back later…  I just need to wait.  Not sure how to pass the time, she stared up at the ceiling, waiting for something interesting to happen.  And her patience was rewarded not too long into the day as the thumping of heavy footsteps reverberated through the room.  Too light to be Unna-chan.  Too heavy to be Touru.  Though she didn’t recognize who was approaching from sound alone, the pace and force of their cadence indicated that they were in a hurry.  Flooping over onto her stomach, the blue-haired girl cast a reinforcement spell on the door just before it was thrown open with enough force to have ripped it from its hinges otherwise.


“Sommeil?  Sommeil!  You have to help Touru!”  Barging into the room, covered in sweat and tears staining her face, Nikka fell to her knees at the edge of the bed.  “He’s…  He’s…”


Bolting up at the thought that Touru was in trouble, Sommeil noticed the teaseably fun human’s head of blonde hair peaking out from under one of the ogress’ breasts.  “Nikka, calm down.  Let me see Touru.”


“R-Right.  I’m sorry.  I was supposed to protect him a-and yet I…  I…”  Sitting up, Nikka pulled the young boy from under her breasts and sat him on the bed.


While Touru was already short, even for a human his age, he was even smaller, with chubbier limbs, a shorter torso, narrower shoulders, and proportionately bigger head compared to his body!  He wasn’t just shorter, he was…


“...I let some fairy turn him into a child!”  Wailing, Nikka quickly wrapped her arms around him again and nestled him into her cheek.  “Look at him!  I-Isn’t he just the most adorable thing?  Oh, I’m so sorry, Touru.  I was supposed to protect you!”


All tension draining from her body as, other than being turned into a child, Touru looked to be fine, Sommeil crawled over to blubbering ravenette and pried their party leader from her grip.  “Hmmm…  Yup, age regression magic.”  She said after concentrating on the magic aura radiating off of him.  “Did it get your mind too?  How are you feeling, Touru?”


“I’m fine…  I told Nikka I’d be fine but she blew through her test to come see if you can do something about this.”  Trying to, paradoxically, hold onto her arm while keeping his distance, Touru’s mind was just as sharp and mature as he had always been.  “I almost feel bad for Jade-sensei.  I think I saw him flinch when he tried to ‘attack’ us and she just glared at him and ran him over like a bull.”  Shuddering at the thought of the bulky, towering orge in full plate armor getting sent flying by a comparatively smaller and unarmored girl, Touru tightened his grip on Sommeil’s sleeve.  “Both Schild-sensei and Fors-sensei also said that the fairy’s magic is taking a bit longer to wear off because I’m human, but Nikka still rushed back.  She’s hoping you can dispel it of something.”


Looking at him again, the magically adept kumbharna pulled him in closer, making sure his face was pressing against her chest, and patted down his body.  Ah.  There’s a size-reduction curse mixed in that I didn’t notice before.  And I doubt any of the Shield Arts sensei would have picked up on it either.  Smirking, she released Touru, who took a few seconds before peeling himself away from her chest.  “I think we should let it wear off naturally.”  Waving her hand in the air, she strung together a series of incantations and focused her magic on Touru.  “Those spells will protect you until then.”


“Th-Thanks, Sommeil-on–!!”  Catching himself as he bashfully thanked her, Touru went to cover his mouth, but the damage had already been done.  The glee and excitement in the smaller giant’s eyes betrayed her otherwise expressionless face.  With a slight smile on her face, she didn’t even need to vocalize what she wanted him to do.  “S-S-Sommeil…o-oneechan…”


Patting him on the head, she leaned in and kissed him on the cheek, giggling.  “You’re welcome, Touru.  Now, let’s go take a bath and wash all the dirt and sweat away.”  Grabbing his hand, she picked him up with an ease that surprised even her as she jumped down from the bed.  “Do you want Nikka-oneechan to come with?”


“Huh!?”  Still not sure if she should be depressed or excited that the blonde boy got turned into a child, Nikka wasn’t expecting such a development.  “I-I mean… e-even if Touru is… th-that doesn’t mean I should…


Adjusting her hold on their party leader, Sommeil whispered into his ear, causing him to blush more before nodding and looking up at Nikka with his big, round, innocent eyes.  “P-Please, Nikka-oneechan?  I want to wash your back as thanks…”


Almost dying from cuteness overload, Nikka jumped to her feet and picked up Sommeil, rushing out the door.  “W-Well, if you insist…  b-but Touru will need to wear a blindfold!”


“Fine~”  While not going exactly as she planned, Sommiel giggled at how easy the ogress was to manipulate.




Even if the giant races are typically known for their big, sturdy bodies, cyclops boasted some of the biggest and heaviest frames of the more commonly seen races.  Already considerably taller than her schoolmate, and even most of the teachers, Unna was typically cautious about how she moved so as not to cause undo harm to anyone else.  However, after hearing from Nikka about what happened to Touru, such considerations were secondary to rushing to his side.  If the thunderous thuds of her footsteps that caused the ground to tremble weren’t enough warning for anyone unfortunate enough to get in her way, she couldn’t be held accountable if she couldn’t stop in time.


As over 330 kilograms of frantic cyclopean heft barreled down the halls, she arrived at her dorm room without incident.  Though, in the blur as she passed intersections and doorways she was sure she’d have to apologize to a few of the smaller ogresses and kobolds she nearly ran over as they carelessly poked their heads out hearing her approach.  That, however, could wait until after she confirmed that Touru was okay.


“Touru-nii!  Are you o–!?”  Throwing open the door, she paused when she saw Sommeil sitting on the edge of the bed with a smaller version of the Touru she remembered from her childhood held to her leaking breast.  Oh my goodness!  Nikka-san was right!  He looks even more adorable than I remember!


Giving the panting, sweaty, blushing cyclops a thumbs up as she held Touru firmly against her body, Sommeil smiled confidently, puffing out her chest.  “Don’t worry, Unna-chan.  Touru is safe.”


“A-Are you sure he’s fine?”  Unna asked, closing the door to reactivate the privacy enchantment the prodigious kumbharna had cast on their room.


So long as the door and window are shut, they could hear and see out, but nobody could hear, see, or even feel what goes on inside.  It was typically used to ward a private study or research laboratory to prevent information from being leaked.  Coincidentally, it also made for the perfect solution to keep their nighttime fun just between them.


“He will be fine.  It’ll wear off eventually, but I cast some protective spells on him just in case.”  Letting the fretful cyclops pick her and Touru up, Sommeil petted him softly.  “Isn’t that right, Touru?”


Looking up timidly at both the blue-haired kumbharna and larger, purple-haired cyclops, the young blonde nodded.  “Y-Yes… S-Sommeil-oneechan.”


“‘O-O-Onnechan’?!”  Though she heard from Nikka he was acting like an adorable younger brother, Unna wasn’t expecting him to actually refer to them like that.  “T-Touru-nii?  What about me?  Can you tell me that you’re feeling fine?”  Pulling him away from a reluctant Sommeil, she was able to wrap her entire hand around him with ease.  “A-Are you s-sure you’re okay?  Aren’t you e-even smaller than you were when we were kids?”  Even if she had grown over a hundred centimeters since then, she was sure she remembered him being bigger than this.


“Sommeil-oneechan s-said the fairy included a shrinking curse in the age regression magic it used.”  He said, nodding.


“I measured him after we bathed.  He was 100 centimeters tall, though he's a bit smaller by now.”  Sommeil confirmed, pulling up Unna’s sweater vest and unbuttoning her shirt.  “Unna-chan, I’m hungry.  I couldn’t take Touru to the cafeteria to eat.”


“Oh, s-sorry, Senpai.”  Taking off her top and bra quickly, Unna let the smaller giant straddle her plump thigh as she buried her face into her large, puffy, inverted nipples.  Under 100 centimeters tall?  He’s even smaller than Neeru when she was a baby…  Holding him closer to her face, Unna let Sommeil do as she wanted as she looked Touru over.  And he’s going to keep getting smaller?


Fidgeting under the cyclopean’s heavy stare, even if her eye was shrouded behind her bangs, Touru’s blush intensified.  “U-Unna…o-o-oneechan?  I’m sorry I c-couldn’t help you study earlier…”


‘O-O-Onee-chan’!  Ahhh~  Touru-nii call me ‘onee-chan’!  Swooning over his bashfulness, Unna giggled happily and hugged him into her cleavage.  Her breasts were already big enough to trap him between, save for his head and legs from about the knees down, but with his stature so reduced, she was able to completely envelop him with the bulging masses.  “Hmmm…  Well, Onee-chan understands that Touru needed to help out Nikka-oneechan, so I’m not too upset.”  Even if it made it a bit more difficult for Sommeil to enjoy her meal, Unna squished her boobs together a bit more, lightly crushing her beloved, temporary ‘little brother’.  “However, don’t you think you’ve been a bit too close with the other girls lately, Touru?  Onee-chan’s been a bit lonely.  Whatever should I do with you?”  Squeezing him a few more times with her bosom, Unna increased the pressure as she let her playful frustration creep into her words, though her predatory, lustful smile remained plastered to her face.  Pressing the slowly shrinking boy’s head into the deepest reaches of her cleavage, she held his ear to the base of her sternum.  “Maybe I should keep my little Touru in here.  What do you think?  That’ll keep you close to Onee-chan, wouldn’t it?”


Not even trying to slip from her grasp, Touru listened to the sloshing and churning of Unna’s stomach.  A meal likely consisting of more mass and weight than he currently had was slowly getting melted down into a slurry of nutrients that would be used to pad out her soft breasts, plump thighs, wide butt, and squishy stomach.  And he’d have as much of a chance of escaping her belly as any of her food if she did swallow him.  Rather than be fearful of that prospect though, he cuddled closer to her and nuzzled her chest with his cheek.


“I-Is Onee-chan st-still–”  Before he could finish his question, the sounds of the much larger girl’s stomach digesting its meal, combined with the rich, sweet scent of Sommeil enjoying hers caused his stomach to grumble loudly.  Despite being fed for so long by the blue-haired kumbharna, her breast milk was the product of a spell she learned to force it out.  She didn’t produce nearly as much as Unna did, and it wasn’t as flavorful or filling.


Hearing Touru’s tummy rumble, Unna giggled, pulled him out of her cleavage, and held him up to her now even larger breast.  “I was only kidding, Touru-nii.  I wouldn’t want to eat you… at least not unless I know it would be safe.  So eat–”


“It is.”  Sommeil quickly said between licks as she drank heartily from Unna’s other teat.  “Touru will be fine.”


Not sure how to process that information consciously.  Unconsciously the cyclopean girl began to salivate as she stared at the delicious-looking blonde boy.  He stared back at her not saying anything or even trying to imply that she shouldn’t.  He wasn’t worried or reluctant, he trusted her and Sommeil.


And that trust was enough to satisfy her for now as she pushed his face into her waiting nipple.  “Come on, Touru-nii.  Drink up.  You’re going to make up for canceling on me today.”




Once he couldn’t drink any more of Unna’s delicious milk, Touru fell back onto her lap, dizzy from the intense scent that swirled around her warm, sweaty body.  While cyclops' bodies don’t have a problem regulating their temperature like warm-blooded creatures of their size should, running through the school to get back quickly had her sweating up a storm.  The heightened heart rate as she impatiently thought about all the naughty things she wanted to do with him and Sommeil didn’t cool her down either.  By the time they got up to change into their pajamas, the air in the room was heavy with her potent scent.


Awkwardly changing out of his pants as he tried to maneuver around his throbbing erection before he could change into his bedclothes, a slender pair of legs flanked his body.  “Somme–”  Looking up to try to get the kumbharna to move, his face pressed into her exposed girlhood, with a pair of dainty, powerful hands grabbing the back of his head before he could back away.


“Touru’s so small.  You don’t have to bend down to lick me.”  Giggling as she rubbed her moistening flower against his nose and lips, she dragged him back to the bed as he submitted to her and began gently licking her.  “Ahh~  Yes.  Touru always feels better.”


Sommeil-oneechan’s…  i-it’s about as big as Unna-oneechan’s is to me normally, b-but not as squishy.  Burying his tongue into her hot folds, the smaller giant’s lower body-fat index offered less flesh for him to sink into.  Even if proportionately, she was roughly as big as the cyclopean girl, their bodies were a league apart, but just as appealing with their own charms.  Supple, slender thighs embraced his head as the sweet moans he drew out of her lips filled the silence.  Before, he would have tried to stop her, to get control over the situation, but control wasn’t his to maintain anymore.


A much larger hand slid under his feet as he pleasured the blue-haired giantess, and Unna’s warm, sticking breath rolled over him as her shadow fell over him.  Unable to look back, his legs slid over a slippery, slightly bumpy, surface, and something soft tightened around his waist, sealing his lower body into a hot, wet chamber of flesh.  Unna-oneechan’s mouth!  Her tongue is so soft and squishy~  His hips immediately began to thrust into the squishy muscle, and soon a powerful suction force dragged more of his body in.  In response, the oral muscle curled back and slithered around his hardened phallus, licking up the copious precum leaking from the tip.


Shivering in pleasure, Touru warped his arms around Sommeil’s hips to prevent himself from slipping as Unna sucked more of his body into her mouth.  His feet were already caught in the narrower tunnel at the back of her throat, ready and willing to pull him even deeper should he lose his grip.  However, he had to finish making Sommeil feel good before he could even consider such an indulgence.


As he continued to eat the blue-haired giantess out, the purple-haired giantess consumed more and more of him until he, and Sommeil’s perk behind, were inside of her mouth.  Darkness robbed him of his vision as Unna’s lips sealed against Sommeil’s rear, and her tongue slid between him in the smaller giantess’ body, assisting him while her throat constricted around his body.  S-So hot…  My body…  It feels like I’m m-melting…  Unna-oneechan’s a-already digesting me~!  Surrounded by the sweltering heat of the larger girl, bordering on the edge of becoming her bedtime snack, Touru ground his twitching member into the slick flesh of her throat.  He was so close, and as more of Unna’s saliva covered his arms, the harder it was to keep his grip.


Before his strength could fail, he buried his face deep into Sommeil’s quivering folds but was unable to reach the spots he knew she liked due to his reduced size.  Instead, he nibbled on her trembling bean as softly as he could and was rewarded for his efforts was a spray of the smaller giant’s sweet, lustful nectar.


Reacting to the liquid satisfaction flooding over her tongue, Unna swallowed with much more force than she had been using before, easily breaking Touru’s weakened grip as he too reached climax and came in her throat.  As he drowned in the mind-numbing bliss, Touru accepted that it was time for him to fill up Unna’s stomach now.  Sommeil’s butt fell from the cyclops’ mouth, granting him a final glimpse of the outside world.  The dim light of the moon filtered in past Unna’s plumper lips with her large, powerful teeth cast in the shadows they created.  Her tongue glistened from the excess saliva and copious love juices she received, curling back as she swallowed again.  His hands barely extending past her lips, Touru cuddled up to her oral muscle with the limited mobility he had left.  Good night, Unna-oneech–!?


Before another throaty constriction could pull him deeper, something grabbed onto his hands, halting his descent.  Unna’s lips sealed around him again, and a powerful vacuum drew out any air remaining in her oral cavity as he was pulled back up and into the comparatively chillier night air.


“You didn’t even try to get out.  Did you want me to eat you that much, Touru-nii?”  Giggling as she laid him on her palm, Unna licked her lips and smiled down at him.  “Well, you did taste great, so maybe I will later.”  Teasing him a bit, she spread her breasts once again and laid him on the top of her pronounced belly roll.  The gurgling and groaning from beneath layers of skin, muscle, and bone was clear and unmistakable.  It had been expecting a little, blonde-haired snack, only to be denied at the last second.  “Would you like that, Touru-nii?”  Gentle patting his stomach through him, her stomach grumbled even louder than before to voice its opinion.


But the shrinking young man didn’t have the strength to lift his head or even answer her.  He was supposed to be in her belly right now, getting tossed and squeezed and churned with what was left of whatever she had eaten for dinner.  Sommeil said he’d be safe, even in Unna’s belly.  Partially adhered to her pudgy stomach, he nodded.




Touru-nii is so obedient now, he’ll let me do anything I want with him.  Peeling the smaller, and still shrinking, boy from her belly, Unna giggled at the stark difference between Touru’s public and private faces.  She got the best of both worlds.  A strong-willed, kind, and supportive man to live alongside, and a pliable, adorable, submissive partner to smother with affection.  Bringing him to her lips, she kissed him playfully, registering how much smaller he’d gotten since she got back.  How much smaller will he get?  He almost fits comfortably in my hand.  No wonder I also swallowed him.  I’ve had sausages that are bigger than him.


Nearly half as big as when she first saw him, having the proportions of a child only made him look all the smaller to her.  As he curled up into a ball on her palm, the uncertainty in his eyes as he looked up at her stirred the darker desires in her heart.


He looks so darn cute and innocent!  It just makes me want to…  Sucking on the pinky finger of her free hand, she restrained Touru with her other, spreading his legs with the thumb and pinky finger of that hand.  Do even naughtier things to him.  “You look cold, Touru-nii.”  Casting the defensive spell that was used on them during the Mixed-Arts Party Battle that protects the target from taking fatal damage, but nothing more, they often used it as insurance when playing with him in the past.  It wasn’t always easy, or possible, to control their overwhelming strength over him, so it was the perfect spell not just for combat exercises, but ‘night battles’ too.  With an impish smile on her sweet lips, she poked at his exposed butt, pushing firmly into his defenseless anus.  “Here, this should warm you up a bit.”


Knowing what she planned to do, Touru’s eyes widened as he trembled in her hand.  With the explorative and imaginative curiosities of young girls discovering their sexualities, Unna and Sommeil experimented with any idea they could think of, having surprisingly debaucherous and lewd fantasies.  And letting him experience what it was like to be penetrated wasn’t an idea they had long before even arriving on the continent.  Sometimes, the magically adept kumbharna would even use magic to modify their bodies.  However, they had never shoved anything so thick in him before!


“U-Unna…o-onee-chan…”  And yet, it wasn’t fear that Unna saw in his eyes as she firmly pressed her finger to his practiced back door.  Twisting his hips and pushing down of his own volition, Touru assisted her as she slowly inserted her digit into him, distending his stomach.  Convulsing for the intense mix of pleasure and pain, his softening phallus became rigid once more as tears poured down his adorable cheeks.


Lifting him up, impaled on her finger, Unna giggled and cupped her cheek with her hand as the smaller boy constricted tightly around her finger.  “Touru-nii is such a good boy, wrapped around my little finger.  Are you feeling warm yet?”  Curling her pinky a couple times, his sweet, angelic moans rang out, making her even wetter than she already was.  She had an idea of what the spells Sommeil cast on him were, and none of them, nor the one she cast, dampened his nerves.  All the pain and all the pleasure he experienced was unfiltered.


“Not yet.”  Climbing up Unna’s arm, the blue-haired giantess turned and carefully sat on his head.  “Sommeil-oneechan will warm you up too, Touru.”  Spreading her sex, she pressed down, slowly inserting him into her.


As much as she wanted to monopolize and dominate the blonde boy herself, Unna didn’t mind sharing with kumbharna.  Holding her up as more of Touru disappeared into the smaller giant’s body, with Sommeil on her finger too, the weight displacement made it a bit awkward, but she was able to lift the girl up to her face.  “How does it feel to have more than Touru-nii’s thing inside of you, Senpai?”  Bouncing the girl on her finger a bit, the size difference between the two of them before meant that Sommeil was only able to experience normal intercourse with Touru before.


But exposed to the unique pleasure of having most of his body inside of her was something completely different.  He was still a bit too big to fit in her dripping quim fully though, even without Unna’s finger bloating his midsection.  “Feels nice~  I can feel him breathing… even muscle twitch…  Ahn~!  H-He’s licking me!”


“Yes, he does that.”  Used to such experiences, Unna could only giggle as the blue-haired girl lost herself in the pleasure.  Setting them down on her lap, to give her arm a rest, she wasn’t surprised when Sommeil latched onto her puffy nipple again.  “Senpai, aren’t you full enough?”


“You’re leaking, Unna-chan.  Can’t let it go to waste.”  While she drank, Sommeil didn’t stop pleasuring herself with Touru and Unna’s finger, raising and dropping her hips erratically.


There was a bit of resistance between her, Touru, and Unna’s finger, causing her to slip up his body a bit before pulling him up the massive digit, only to push him back into her when she slammed back down.  Paired with the addictively good, warm milk that Unna was producing, and the kumbharna was in a paradise of lust and gluttony.


Realizing that she was lactating quite heavily, Unna sunk her finger into her other nipple, poking at the soft, firm nub of flesh nestled within.  Watching Sommeil get herself off on Touru stoked her arousal, and feeling him tighten around her finger made her girlhood twitch.  No fair, Senpai…  I also…  Laying down, unable to hold back, Unna pulled the blue-haired girl from her breast, panting in impatient excitement.  “Me too, Senpai.”


As much as she didn’t want to waste cyclopean milk, Sommeil knew that Unna was at her limit.  Wiping her mouth, she nodded as she was brought down the girl’s chubby body and between her legs.  As Unna’s plump thighs spread apart, her engorged flower dripped with lust, calling to her with its sweet, intoxicating scent.


Slowly pulling her finger from Touru’s bowels, Unna set the smaller girl down and opened her flower to her.  “Y-Your horns, Senpai.”


About to accept the invitation into her diligent kouhai’s body, Sommeil paused and reached up to the dark, bent, pointy horns sticking out of her head.  Chanting an incantation she had more than enough practice with, her horns receded painlessly into her skull and she raised a hand to give Unna a thumbs up before indulging in the meaty cyclopean sex.  However, while being close to Touru’s normal height meant that she did fit in Unna’s sex, it was a tight fit that still required some assistance from the horny cyclops.


Pushing on the back of Sommeil’s head as she pressed into her accepting folds, Unna forced the blue-haired giantess into her hot, sticky sex slowly.  She filled her up more than Touru could, stretching her out to accommodate, but she loved every inch she claimed.  Ahhhn~  Senpai!  H-Hopefully one day…  I can f-fit all of you inside of m-me like I can Touru-nii!


As her stomach expanded to make room for the smaller giant, she was sure that they’d get there soon.  Though, it didn’t seem like she’d be able to hide her larger belly under a sun dress like she did with Touru once.  She was able to walk around town all day and barely got any comments, which was as amusing as it was arousing.


Getting to Sommiel’s waist, Unna slowly sat up.  Her immense weight settling over the smaller girl allowed her to slide down to Sommeil’s knees, but she couldn’t fit any more inside.  Her girlhood was completely full, full of the two people she loved more than anyone outside of her family.  Holding Sommeil by her calves, she began bouncing on the bed, raising her hips and plopping them back down as the warm, fuzzy pleasure spread through her body.  “S-Senpai~  T-Touru-nii~  So deep inside me~!”  Filled with giddy lust with a loose, depraved smile on her lips, she rubbed her belly as she stirred up her sex.




Being inside of the larger giantess always gave the blue-haired girl a better appreciation for what their obedient human lover did for them.  Unlike Touru, she didn’t need protective spells to avoid injury.  For all of their differences and unique characteristics, all of the giant races boast increased durability compared to the other races.  Even a relatively small giant like a kumbharna.  The crushing vice of a feminine cyclopean sex was comforting, not life-threatening, and yet Touru wouldn’t hesitate to crawl into either of them without magical support if either asked.


Licking at the slimy walls as they rubbed and constricted around her body, the wiggling in her belly brought her closer to climax in concert with her doing the same for Unna.  Tightening her sexual embrace while swaddled in one herself was almost as nice as drinking Unna’s milk or using her boobs as pillows.  Including Touru and exploring naughty fun only made everything more fun.  He was eerily comfortable to be around, even when she first met him, and how a nostalgic scent she loved.


S-So good~  Unna-chan~  Touru~  Losing herself to euphoria, Sommeil let herself sink deeper into the mire of sexual indulgence that was far deeper than she ever imagined; dragged into the warm, depraved depths by the two she corrupted first.




He didn’t need to see to know what had happened, not that the young blonde human could register anything through the haze of pleasure and echoing ache of soreness pulsing through his body.  His body was as relieved to be pulled from the inhumanly huge and thick finger as it was disappointed.  But the increased weight and pressure that soon followed, and the spike in heat, reaffirmed the gentle domineering of the young cyclops’ presence.


Nested in the sex of a girl in the sex of another, it perfectly represented the dynamic of power between them, as Unna reigned supreme.  Smothering them both with love, affection, and lust no less immense than her lumbering frame.  Even as his consciousness was drowning in the pleasure both girls gifted to him, and exhaustion from the day’s events made everything begin to fade, one thing would always be clear to him: not just in terms of physical strength, humans were no match when it came to the giant races’ oversized affections.


To be continued...

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12885