- Text Size +
Story Notes:

An AU of the great series, Oversized Sextet, where instead of the ogre girl Nikka being Touru's childhood friend, it's the cute and chubby Una instead! Rodderick surprised me with this commission because I hear nothing about the hidden gem.  And then to go and choose my favorite girl from the lineup?!  Yeah, I was excited and happy to do this one.

Author's Chapter Notes:

[2023/03/21]

Tags: Gentle, Large Breasts, Lactation, Breast Feeding, Insertion, Smothering, Butt, Cunnilingus, Mouth Play, Timid Giantess, BBW Giantess




With only a few stray clouds drifting lazily in the sky and a warm breeze coming in from the sea, it was the perfect day for the young boy to set out on a new chapter of his life.  Excelling in his upper year and advanced Adventuring and Applied Magic courses despite his young age, all his hard work finally paid off as he was chosen to represent humanity in a cross-racial student exchange program.  Waiting on the pier, the ship that would take him to the northern-most continent had earlier a few days ago and the one that brought his tour guides just made it into the dock.  All he had to do now was wait for them to pick him up.


Still, I wasn’t expecting to hear Unna-chan’s name when the Principal told me who my guides were going to be.  The blonde boy thought as he turned his gaze skyward and smiled as the purple-haired cyclops came to mind.  It’s been seven years since her parents returned to their home, but we used to play together all the time.



Seven Years Ago


Though she was a year younger than him, being of a giant race, the young cyclopean girl towered more than twice as tall as him as she gripped the hem of her dress tightly.  Fighting back the tears that poured down her round, chubby cheeks from behind a veil of silky-smooth purple hair, the long, black horn growing in the middle of her forehead didn’t part her bangs quite enough to clearly see her eye.  “O-O-Oniichan.  Unna d-doesn’t want to go!  N-Not without you,” she cried, trying to wipe away her tears, “Touru-oniichan!”


When she arrived a few years ago, none of the other kids wanted to play with Unna because she was so big.  Rather than let her be alone, Touru played with her whenever he wasn’t training to become a great adventurer like his father.  Putting on a strong front for her as the older between them, Touru put a hand on his hip and smiled up at her.  “Don’t cry, Unna-chan.  Even if we’re apart now, we can see each other again.  I’m gonna be a famous Adventurer and travel the world!”


“R-Really?”  She asked, sniffling as her tears slowed.  “B-But Oniichan is always getting ouchies and booboos.  Will you be alright?”


His composure cracking a bit at the blunt but heartfelt concern, the young boy awkwardly laughed while avoiding eye contact.  “Uh…  I-I’ll manage… somehow.”  Not confident at all, he scratched his cheek.


“Th-Then…  I-If Unna w-works really hard to become a Priest, c-can I join Oniichan’s party?”  Unna asked, blushing as she fidgeted and looked down at the ground.  “Unna’ll make all the ouchies go away!”


While adventuring might be a bit too much for her, studying Preist Arts would be perfect for a good girl like Unna-chan.  Getting up onto his tiptoes, the highest Touru could reach on the gigantic crybaby cyclops was just under her pronounced bust line to try to reassuring pat her.  Smiling confidently, he gave her a thumbs-up.  “Then I’ll be in your care, Unna-cha-aaaahhh!”  Losing his balance, Touru fell face-first into Unna’s chubby, plump thigh.


“Okay!  Unna’ll do her best!”  The young cyclops exclaimed, kneeling down and wrapping her arms around her beloved ‘big brother’, oblivious to his embarrassment.



Present


She mentioned in her letters she got into a school in the Giant’s Capital and was studying really hard.  Who would have thought I’d be going to the same school?  While they did keep in touch through letters, communication with such faraway places was also a bit slow.  He only just got the letter she sent excitedly telling him she was chosen as his guide a few days ago.  I wonder how much she’s grown, or is she still a big crybaby?


Having learned quickly that he could play all the rough and tumble, dirty and sweaty boy games with Unna when they were kids, he did tease her occasionally to see her reactions.  She always got upset with him but forgave him just as quickly.  But given her size and strength, she was able to roll logs and lift big rocks, helping him find all the coolest bugs!


“T-Touru-nii?”


Hearing a voice call out to him, Touru looked toward the direction of the docks and was stunned by who he saw.  “U-Unna…chan?”  There was no hiding the fact that she was of a giant race, unlike ogres who apparently are roughly the same size as humans during early childhood, so he knew that she was going to be big.  Standing as tall as most single-story human buildings, though, he was not expecting!


With a bright smile on her face, dressed in what he assumed was the school’s uniform; a light brown blazer over a white, button-down shirt and red string tie, a black pleated skirt that barely hung down to her thighs, and black pantyhose, she waved as she hurried over to him.  The cute, rounded horn that adorned her forehead had grown out into a shiny, black horn, and as with most members of the giant race, aside from some species of kobolds, her ears stuck out from under her hair in soft points. Her enormous breasts bounced heartily despite the layers of clothing restricting their movement, and from the low angle he saw her from, her skirt fluttered enough for him to see her crotch!


“Touru-nii!  It’s really you!”  Running over to him, Unna scooped him up and hugged him tightly into her chest as she giggle-cried.  “It’s Touru-nii.  My Touru-nii.”


Almost entirely enveloped by her breasts if not for her clothes, the human boy was flabbergasted at how big his childhood friend had gotten.  Each one is bigger than me!  W-Were cyclops always this big?  Sure, I remember her parents being huge, but I thought that was mostly because I was a little kid.  Unable to break from the affectionate, embarrassing embrace, Touru’s voice was muffled as he tried to get her to let him go.  “Unna…chan…  I-I can’t… b-breathe.”


“They’re really soft, right?”  A monotone voice asked from above as a girl with her blue hair done up in pigtails poked up from behind Unna’s shoulders.  Her listless expression gave her an air of maturity and the contrast between her light-blue irises and pick pupils made her eyes shine like gemstones.  Though she didn’t look to be too much bigger than a human, she had brown horns sticking out and back from her temples and the same kind of pointed ears most giants have.  “Unna-chan’s boob pillows.”


Unable to deny that there was something calming and comforting about the softness, warmth, and gentle scent enveloping him, Touru’s mind began to melt into the purple-haired cyclops’ embrace.


“S-Senpai!  I told you not to do that!”  Looking at the girl riding on her shoulder, Unna puffed out her cheeks in mild frustration.  “Even this morning you…”


“It’s fine.  It’s fine.  But what about him?”  Dismissing her concerns, the unenergetic blue-haired girl pointed to the blonde boy getting suffocated in breasts.


“Geez, you never listen, Sen-!?”  Knowing the futility of her complaining, it wasn’t as if Unna completely disliked the smaller giant race girl.  However, seeing that, with her cyclopean strength, she had pressed Touru into her chest so hard that his head slipped between the gaps of her buttons, Unna froze, and her face went completely red.  “Touru-nii?!”




Though the departure time for the ship taking them back to the northern-most continent wasn’t until the next day, since they were in a human city, there weren’t many places Unna could fit in.  Letting her stretch her legs and walk around a bit, Touru hurried them back to board the ship as Unna’s large size and short skirt drew too many inappropriate stares, to say nothing of the smaller giant riding on her shoulder unconcerned that she was also wearing a skirt.  However, as a ship built to accommodate the giant races, it became inconvenient for him to walk around, prompting Unna to carry him around wherever they went.


Sitting on the deck of the ship catching up Touru and Unna talked for hours and hours as the blue-haired girl with her slept on Unna’s lap.  Despite being a giant herself, she wasn’t that much taller than some of the taller humans around, though she was still growing.  Compared to a cyclops though, she barely reached Unna’s hips, when she didn’t slouch that is.


“Is Sommeil always like that?”  Touru asked, motioning to the restless sleeper as she turned on the gigantic, squishy thighs she claimed as a bed, giving him a view of her striped panties from under her equally short skirt.  Why are their uniforms like that?  What pervert decided to have their skirts so short?  Blushing and quickly looking away, he instead focused on what of Unna’s face he could see from behind her abundant chest.


Resting her hand on her upperclassman, the purple-haired cyclops smiled softly and nodded.  “Senpai’s pretty amazing, but she started acting very listlessly after entering school.  You should see when she gets serious though!  She can cast multiple spells simultaneously and weave them together like singing a song.”  She said, praising the enigmatic kumbhakarna’s talents.  “I was hesitating about whether I could get into this school to become an adventurer, but after seeing Senpai’s skills, I wanted to go on adventures with her too.  Now, we’re almost always together.”


“Oh?  So does that mean you’re not going to join my party anymore?”  He asked in a teasing tone, nudging her soft thigh with his elbow.  However, she quickly turned her body towards him, causing Sommeil to slide off her lap and fall onto him, burying him under her butt.


“N-No!  Of course not, Touru-nii!  S-Senpai said she’d be willing to party with you too.  I still want to go on adventures with you.”  She said quickly, trying to reassure him before seeing what she unintentionally caused.  “Ah!  S-Senpai!  Senpai, wake up!  You’re shoving your butt in Touru-nii’s face!”


Sitting up as her sleep was disturbed, Sommeil looked back at the head of blonde hair sticking out from under her butt.  He was too weak to push her off, and his mouth was currently blocked by her panties, muffling anything he was trying to say, but his breath on her slender thighs felt good.  Shrugging, she laid back down, wrapping her arms around his waist as she rested her head on his legs.  “Touru’s a good human like Unna-chan said, so I don’t mind.”


“That’s not the point, Senpai!”  Trying to lift the smaller giant off her childhood friend, Unna panicked went Sommeil kept his head trapped between her thighs.  “Let Touru-nii go!”


With a face full of butt, his mouth filled with panties, and a strong scent filling his lungs, Touru couldn’t escape as the two giants fought over him.  Trying to calm down was impossible as Sommeil seemed to intentionally be wiggling her butt on him, and her petit chest was grinding into his crotch.  What’s with his girl?  I hope the other giants aren’t all like this.  He thought, thinking back to when they were walking around town and how the blue-haired girl would slouch over him to play with and sniff his hair, only to have him give her a piggyback ride.  Kumbhakarna’s aren’t that well known, so I can’t tell if she’s strong for her size or not, but I can’t get free.  Didn’t Unna-chan say Sommeil is the shortest person at the school other than their principal?  If I’m not careful, instead of improving relations between our races, I’ll just be setting the precedence that all humans can be toyed with like this!




After Unna was able to separate Sommeil from Touru, she was more careful with how she handled the both of them, insisting that he at least sit on her shoulder to make it easier to talk to.  However, once the sun began to set and it was time for them to go to their rooms, another issue arose… they were all sharing a single room!  Because they were all booked as students of a school known to be a girls-only school, they were all put together and there wouldn’t be another free room for a few more ports.  Sommeil, unsurprisingly, said she didn’t mind sharing a room with Touru and convinced Unna to go along with it, though she was still embarrassed.  And of course, Touru got next to no say in the matter as either girl could just bring him in with them.


Free of furniture since there can be such a big difference in even the heights of giants, Touru was going to sleep on the other side of the room, but Sommeil dragged him over to sleep with her and Unna.


“You two slept together before.  Not fair.”  She said, crawling under the blankets next to the gigantic cyclops.  “And if we’re going to adventure together, we’ll sleep together anyway.”


“I-I-I s-suppose…”  Hesitant and unsure, Unna was more receptive to accepting the smaller giant’s logic than rejecting it.  Though she kept the blankets close to her body when Sommeil laid down with Touru to hide her revealing pajamas.  Since clothing gets more expensive the larger the size, the sleepwear of larger giants tends to be more revealing to save money.  Her nightgown showed a lot of her chest and had thin shoulder straps and a slit down the middle to accommodate her slightly pudgy stomach while the pumpkin bloomer-style shorts she wore didn’t even reach her thighs.


Sommeil, by contrast, was dressed in a cute slip that covered down to her thighs with a loose robe to wear over it and a matching nightcap that accommodated her horns; while Touru was wearing a loose-fitting t-shirt and shorts.


“Sommeil, l-let me go!  How can you be comfortable sleeping with a guy you just met today?!”  Still struggling and trying to think of a way out of his situation, Touru was, inevitably, held immobile by the unenergetic girl who squeezed him tightly against her budding chest.  “You don’t even know me.”


“Wrong.  I know Touru quite well.”  Sommeil said, smiling down at him with her gorgeous, exotic eyes as she rolled over so he was stuck between her and Unna.  “Kind, brave, strong.  Unna-chan talks about you all the time.  Now I’m willing to share with Touru.”  Shuffling closer to Unna’s body, she cuddled right up to one of the cyclops’ massive breasts and latched onto it, squishing the smaller boy into the marshmallowy soft mammary.


Attempting to roll away from her clingy bedmate to avoid them hearing and feeling how loudly her heart was beating, Unna’s blush threatened to catch her face on fire.  “S-Senpai,  I told you, don’t use my boobs as pillows, please.  It’s dangerous, and… uncomfortable.”  With how close they had gotten in the past year and a bit, she didn’t truly mind the kumbhakarna from groping her, she had long since gotten used to it.  However, with how sensitive her breasts were, she was prone to either waking up throughout the night if Sommeil got too clingy and restless, or she’d turn over in her sleep, almost suffocating her once!  Still, Sommeil was gentle with her, so it always felt nice.  “P-Plus, Touru-nii is here…”


Holding onto the huge, heavy breast, Sommeil rode it as Unna rolled onto her back and sat on her pudgy belly once the cyclops settled, smiling at her timid junior who she could tell was looking away even if her eye was concealed.  The thin fabric of Unna’s nightgown was stretched tightly over her massive mammaries, with her puffy areola and sunken nipples clearly defined in the bulge and dip of the cloth.  Licking her lips and smiling, she leaned forward, pressing Touru, who was too flustered and aroused to say or do anything, into the breast.  “Not sleeping just yet, Unna-chan.  Bedtime snack first, to help sleep.”


“E-Ehhh!?  W-Wait, Senpai.  W-We can’t!”  In her instinctive attempt to cover and protect her breasts, Unna pressed the two of them even deeper into their softness, drowning the young boy in her sweet, gentle scent.  “Wh-What about Touru-nii…?”


“Don’t worry.  I like Touru too, so I’ll share.”  Sommeil replied, softly nibbling on the puffy areola in her face to weaken the sensitive cyclopean girl’s strength.  Peeling back the dainty gown to reveal the pretty, pink nipple, she as Unna’s resistance was already faltering.  “Look, Touru.  Unna’s boobs.  Want a taste?”


“T-Taste?  Wh-What are you talking ab-bout, Sommeil?”  He asked weakly, looking from the quivering sunken hole back and forth from where a nipple should be to Unna’s blushing, anxious face.  While muttering to herself that she needed to stop the kumbhakarna before she went too far, if anything all she was doing was using her arm to squeeze together and stabilize her breasts for them so they didn’t fall off.  Unna-chan c-can’t think straight.  S-She’s always d-done her best to please others, s-so I need to be the one…  He thought, mustering up all the willpower he had left.  “S-Stop, Sommeil.  C-Can’t you see how uncomfortable Unna-chan is?”  Wiggling and squirming as the blue-haired girl laid one of her hands over one of his, curling her fingers to interlock between his, he was unable to stop her as she slid them forward and slipped them into the tight, warm, wet sleeve of flesh protecting the stiffening nub inside.  The pressure on his arm and the soft texture in his hand that he was forced to squeeze was unlike anything he had touched since Unna cuddled with him in her sleep when they were kids and he tried to escape her grip.


Letting him grope the huge nipple a couple times, Sommeil smiled as she measured Unna’s response.  Beating out her embarrassment, the young cyclops’ elation was as easy to see as her so-called ‘hidden’ crush on the admittedly cute boy.  Tightening her grip on the inverted nipple, Sommeil pulled back to bring it to the surface, accompanied by a thick spray of rich, creamy milk.  “Unna-chan likes having her boobs sucked.  Too much milk makes it hard for her to sleep.”  She whispered to the shocked boy as she licked his fingers clean, pulling his entire hand into her mouth.


“M-M-Milk!?  Unna-chan, y-you…?”  Though his studies mainly focused on things to make him a better Adventurer; swordplay, magic, monster statistics, and the like, he wasn’t completely unaware of what a girl producing breast milk normally indicated.


“N-N-No, no, n-no!  I-It’s not what you think, T-Touru-nii.”  Finding her voice, but not the will to stop them as Sommeil continued to guide his hands into pleasantly and gently kneading her nipple to relieve the building pressure of milk in her breast, Unna explained.  “Wh-When a cyclops girl r-reaches a certain age, s-she starts m-making milk until s-she’s not c-capable of having b-babies anymore.  I only s-started a few m-months ago, but th-this mean I c-can…”


“It’s yummy and she makes plenty,” Sommeil said, pushing Touru’s face into the leaking nipple so he could try some.  “It’s my favorite.  But since I like you, I’ll share.  Drink.  You can have this one.”  Seeing the boy grip onto the milky breast once she got him to start drinking, Sommeil let him go and went over to the other breast.  The soft fabric covering the breast was getting soaked through as milk began to leak out due to the increased state of arousal the cyclopean girl’s body fell into the more she watched the blonde boy drink from her.


Unable to think straight as the intoxicating scent of Unna’s creamy beverage addled his mind, Touru drank from her without reserve.  Ahh~  This is… this is bad.  I…  I need to stop this…  I need to get away from Unna’s boobs.  Her smell, her softness, her warmth…  I-If this goes on…  I-I’m going to… going to…  But as much as he tried to think rationally, his body refused to listen.  Rather, the heat and tension building in his crotch had him thrusting his hips into the marshmallowy soft breast that was bigger than he was.  And worst yet, he couldn’t turn his gaze away from her face as she smiled back at him.




Holding the two of them into her breasts as she sat up, Unna was past the point of stopping either of them.  Having both her breasts sucked at the same time was new to her, since only Sommeil had found out about her lactating and had been helping her with it since.  T-Touru-nii is sucking so passionately and sloppily.  He’s adorable… j-just like a baby.  He was still a bit smaller than other cyclops babies she had seen and held, but he found him just as precious all the same.  “Th-There’s no need to r-rush, Touru-nii.  My boobs aren’t going anywhere.  That’s a g-good boy.  Drinks lots and lots.  M-Maybe it’ll help you grow e-even bigger and more handsome.”  She said encouragingly, subtly bouncing him and her breast to aid the flow of milk.  “Th-That’s it.  Nice and slow.”


Whether it was her words, actions, or disposition that served as a trigger, the loose, relaxed expression on his face stiffened as Touru pushed her breast away.  Adrenaline coursed through his body and there was a fear causing his eyes to tremble.  Not a fear of getting hurt or of distrust towards her, but a fear of losing himself in the pleasant feeling she was slowly drowning him in.


“Touru-nii…  When I saw you for the first time again today, I…  I hid and had to compose myself.  You had grown so much since I last saw you, s-so I was afraid that you might have changed more than your letters indicated.”  She said softly, cupping the back of his head in her hand with a gentle smile.  “But you’re still the same Touru-nii that I remember.  Always worried for me at your own expense.  B-But you don’t have to worry.  I’m a big girl now.  Now, I can support Touru-nii, and help you do all the things you hold yourself back from doing.”  Slowly, but firmly, she pressed her hand flush against her nipple, forcing the boy to continue to drink from her.  “It’s okay, Touru-oniichan.  Unna’s here for you.”  As the shadow and curvature of her breast blocked her view of his face, she saw the worry and panic fade from Touru’s eyes.  He couldn’t fight his urges as a male in the face of her overwhelming femininity and continued to feed from her.


Feeling him suckle on her teat had a strange warmth spread through Unna’s body, making her sweat more than usual and breathe more rapidly.  Her heartbeat quickened, and a pleasant itch formed in her crotch, one that just rubbing her thighs together to alleviate only made it more intense.  She had been breastfeeding Sommeil for months now, and while it felt good and tickled her maternal instincts, doing the same with her precious ‘Touru-nii’ made her feel… naughty somehow.


T-Touru-nii.  Is my milk really that good?  She thought, licking her lips.  When she first started lactating, Unna tried to hide and take care of it herself, so she was familiar with the rich flavor of her thick milk, and yet, her curiosity got the better of her.  Lifting her breast up, she angled it so her nipple and the blonde head of hair over it were pointed at her mouth.  Whether he noticed as she clamped her lips around him and her breast before she did or not was unclear since she couldn’t see him anymore.  But his startled jolt once she did sent a shiver of pleasure through her body as his flavor mixed with hers and spread over her tongue.  Mmmm, Touru-nii t-tastes so manly.  Thank you for the treat.  Giggling to herself as she caressed his head with her oral muscle, she didn’t have to worry about accidentally swallowing him whole despite knowing her stomach could hold more than his total mass.  She was free to suck and lick him to her heart’s content, eventually keeping him in her mouth as she released her nipple when he started licking her tongue instead of feeding.  There was no time to contemplate or doubt herself as she supported his light, little body.  T-Touru-nii and I a-are…  W-We’re k-k-kissing!  R-Right?  Touru-nii is k-kissing me!  Spurred on in euphoric bliss, Unna forgot about all else, leaving Sommeil to cling to her other breast as she advanced more forcefully and sloppily on her beloved childhood friend.


And while she wouldn't swallow him by accident, once she had his shoulders in her mouth, there was the possibility that she could swallow him on purpose.  He was light and flexible, didn’t have a lot of muscle mass yet, and most importantly, wasn’t struggling to get out of her mouth.  But consuming him wasn’t her intention, and once she felt satisfied with their messy, unorthodox first kiss and needed to breathe, Unna’s mind blanked out as she had reached a dry orgasm thanks to Sommeil continuing to suck on her breast.


Going limp, Touru fell from her mouth and between her thighs.  With her heart pounding in her head, she groggily looked down as her blue-haired senpai got down from her and crawled over the saliva-soaked boy.  Sen…pai?




Looking up at the ceiling in a fuzzy, euphoric haze, Touru’s senses weren’t able to keep up with all the situations he had been subjected to.  The pleasant warmth and blissful comfort of Unna’s body, her intoxicating scent and delicious milk, the steamy, passionate, oversized kiss and how her tongue caressed his face.  Her breath carried the lingering scent of the steak they had for dinner, and the sloppy sounds of saliva and flesh rung in his ears still, punctuated by the frequent booming beats of her heart.


Unna-chan…  Unna…chan…  Even if all he could see was the dark, wooden ceiling, cast in the shadows of night, as his head spun, all he could think of was the purple-hair cyclopean girl and her blushing, elated smile.


Large, flesh-colored pillars flanked his vision as his head spun, trying to comprehend what had happened and assess the state of his body.  Sweat was pouring off him, mixed with the thick layer of saliva covering his head and shoulders, and his heart pounded in his ears.  Clutching his chest, there was no catching his breath while blanketed in the bouquet of stimulating aromas filling the room.


Paralyzed by pleasure, indecision, and shock, the next thing he knew was that instead of the ceiling, he was staring into Sommeil’s captivating, exotic, sky-blue eyes.  Her calm, composed expression gave no hints of her emotional state as she drew her face closer to his.  The gentle but irresistible weight of her larger body pinned him down, not that he had the mind to try and push her off of him as he sank deeper and deeper into her mysterious gaze.  “S-Sommeil?”


Her mouth forming the smallest of grins, she nodded softly and softened her features.  “Good.  Make Unna-chan happy, Touru.”  She said, and before he could reply she closed the distance between them, opening his mouth with her slender, supple lips, filling his mouth with her powerful tongue.


Compared to his size, what was considered a cute, dainty oral muscle filled his mouth completely, tickling the back of his throat as she caressed him deeply.  Sommeil?!  W-Wait…  N-No!  I-If you d-do that, m-my mind i-is…  Unaccustomed to receiving pleasure through his mouth like that, and not entirely recovered from the euphoric bliss Unna drowned him in, Touru’s body seized up only momentarily, pressing himself into her, before all strength was drained from him.  His tongue crushed under hers as she kissed him deeply in a way that was impossible for someone not as large as Unna, she had him quivering under her in seconds.  His thoughts fading back into a white warmth, the flavor clinging to her oral muscle was one he was newly familiar with.  S-She t-taste like U-Unna-chan…




He’s small… but energetic.  Good.  As she kissed the blonde boy, Sommeil glanced down toward her stomach and the comparatively long and hard thing poking into her from his crotch.  Once he was completely compliant and lost in a lustful daze, she sat up and wiggled her hips as his boyhood was wrapped in her panty-clad nethers.  The hot, twitching member sent a pleasant tingle up her spine as she moaned softly and smiled down at him.  “Make me happy too, please.”  She said as she stood up, wrapping her arms around his chest to pick him up.  Turning to the larger giant, who was puffing out her cheeks in frustration but half-covering her face from embarrassment, Sommeil patted Unna’s inner thighs and smiled.  “Too cramped.  Wider, Unna-chan.”


“H-Huh!?  O-Oh…  O-Okay, Senpai…”  While hesitant, the younger girl spread her legs a bit more as Sommeil approached, trembling in anxious anticipation.


The crotch of Unna’s bloomers was soaked through with her pleasant-smelling nectar.  As was the case with the rest of the cyclopean girl’s body, especially her chubby belly that formed a smooth roll above, the lips of her developing sex were plump and squishy, compressed in the bloomers her large rear was rapidly out-growing.  Peeling Unna’s clothing to the side, revealing her moistened, blooming flower, Sommeil looked up at Unna and held Touru up.


Unsure but emboldened by the warm, fuzzy feeling spreading through her body, Unna nodded back with bated breath as the blue-haired girl pressed him into the heated folds.  Unna’s body tensed up as Touru sunk into her slightly, causing her to close her legs around them.  “S-Senpai?  Wh-What is…  Why d-does this feel s-so good?”  She asked, relaxing as she got used to the pleasure and spreading her legs again.


“Hmm…  I ritual, of sorts.”  Sommeil said, pushing on Touru’s chest to slide his head and upper torso deeper as he tried to pull himself free of Unna’s body.


“A-A R-ritual?”  The naive young cyclops asked.  “W-What kind?”


“The kind that will let Unna-chan and Touru be together forever.”  She said, shoving the moaning boy deeper until the larger sex swallowed him and clenched around his stomach tightly.  “We’ll always be together.  Sound nice?”


“R-Really!?  Yes!  I want to be with Touru-nii forever.”  While he was a bit of a tight fit in her, the pain with overwhelmed by pleasure as he began to squirm and lick her.  The thought of never being apart from the blonde boy had her giggle and try to draw him a bit deeper, but it was already difficult to get him that deep with Sommeil pushing him.  “Ahn~!  I-I c-can’t pull him in any d-deeper, S-Senpai.  P-Please move a-and I’ll try to push h-him in.”


“Not necessary.  I also want to be with Unna-chan and Touru.”  She said, kneeling down and lifting Touru’s hips, taking off his shorts.  Wrapping her mouth around his erect boyhood, she assailed him with her dexterous tongue, causing him to spasm in pleasure which in turn translated into more pleasure for Unna as well.


Curling up over the two between her legs, Unna’s hips gyrated uncontrollably as her childhood friend moved erratically in her.  “Y-Yes, Senpai.  I want to be with both of you forever.”


Slightly buried under Unna’s belly roll, Sommeil continued to suck Touru off, poking and probing his impressive, energetic boyhood.  Trying to remember what got the biggest reactions, she played with him until a thick, pungent, salty fluid filled her mouth.  The flavor was bitter and the consistency made it difficult to swallow, clinging to the sides of her throat, but she licked her lips and rubbed her belly once she got the treat down.  Not as good as Unna’s milk, but yummy in its own right.  She thought, rubbing her crotch as it began to heat up and tingle.  Pulling Touru from Unna’s folds, Sommeil took off her panties and robe and pushed on Unna’s belly so she’d lean back again.  “Ritual complete, but if we go longer, your bond will deepen.”  She said, climbing up Unna’s crotch so she could reach and feed more on the girl’s breasts.


“M-More?  Y-Yes.  I want to make Touru-nii feel good too.”  More than aroused enough to want to continue, Unna smiled at the smaller giant.  “What should I do, Senpai?”


Thinking for a moment as she drank, Sommeil looked down at the lust-posses boy as he sat up and looked around.  Using her legs to spread Unna’s lower lips a bit, she smiled up at the purple-haired girl.  “Don’t worry, Unna-chan.  I’ll take care of it.”  Looking back at Touru, she plopped her butt down on the top of the larger girl’s girlhood and wiggled it.  “Touru, over here.”


While there wasn’t much conscious thought in his eyes, his arousal at the sight before was easy to read.  As he pressed his body into Unna’s plump flower, he also buried his face into Sommeil’s naked undercarriage.




Unable to think straight, when the blonde boy got up and saw the two girls waiting for him, Touru’s sexual drive didn’t hesitate.  Burying his hot, twitching member as deep into Unna’s giant, squishy crotch, Sommeil’s slender girlhood was at the perfect height for him to just lean into.  Though his nose was more buried in her butt than her crotch, the aroma of Unna’s nectar saturated the air.  Thrusting his hips into the cyclops on instinct, he kissed and licked the blue-haired girl’s flower, drinking the honey that it produced.


The chorus of both girls’ voices as they moaned and panted in pleasure stoked the flames of his libido, making him more passionate and aggressive in his pleasuring of them.  Sommeil wrapped her legs around his head, shifting her hips to guide him to her more sensitive areas, eventually reaching back to give him more precise directions with her hand.  She ground her crotch into his face as he pushed deeper into her, plunging his tongue as far into her depths as he could.


Seeking more intense pleasure herself, Unna’s leaned forward, getting on her knees and covering Touru with her crotch, thighs, and butt.  Carefully but firmly, she wiggled her hips, raising and lowering them as she let her body react however it did naturally.  Her body was burning up in lust, and while she was worried about if she was too heavy, getting too sweaty, or being too selfish, she was elated to be doing something that felt so good with the two people she loved and respected.


“S-Senpai!  I… I feel w-weird.  S-Something hot is b-building in my tummy…  b-but I can’t stop.”  She said, riding Touru harder and harder with each pass.  The floor creaked and bent under the force of her slamming her butt against it, but she couldn’t stop.  Whatever was about to happen, she was close and wanted to speed it up.


“D-Don’t worry, Unna-chan.  I am too.”  Sommeil said, grinding her crotch and butt in Touru’s accepting face.  “It’s all p-part of the ritual.  J-Just let it gooooooo~!”  Her body tipping over in climax, the young kumbhakarna trembled as the steadily rising tension released all at once, and a flood of her fluids sprayed out in Touru’s face.


Squeezed tightly by Sommeil’s supple thighs as the heat, pressure, and squishy texture of Unna’s nethers rubbed him so pleasingly, Touru thrust his hips up with all his remaining might to meet her hips on a downstroke.  The wet slapping of flesh on flesh had him shoot another messy load, this time into the deepest parts of her girlhood that he could reach… which given the size difference between them, was still in the shallow regions of her sex.


However, the extra impact of their collision was all she needed to push her over the edge, reeling back as her body convulsed in ecstasy.  Falling back against the wall as she tried to catch her breath, even in the darkness of their room, she could see Touru’s boyhood was still standing tall and strong, dripping in her nectar, and smiled, blushing.


As the pale, slender cheeks of Sommeil’s butt rose off his face and crept away, Touru followed them and watched as the blue-haired girl scaled Unna’s body.  Not quite having her fill of the delicious milk leaking, she stabilized herself on one of the meaty thighs and latched back on wiggling her hips happily.  Tracking the hypnotic, swaying motion of her rear and the slight jiggle of it, he crawled forward despite his exhaustion and soreness.  Climbing up onto Unna’s thigh as well, he fell onto the smaller giant’s slim back, embracing her from behind while grinding his hips into hers.


Looking back at him, Sommeil smiled playfully and nodded, reaching between her legs to guide him throbbing, hot shaft into her girlhood.




Gasping as she tried to continue feeding on Unna’s teat, Sommeil fell forward into the squishy mammary as Touru thrust into her from behind.  Because her body was still of a similar size to humans and Touru’s boyhood was quite large for his age, he filled her quite pleasantly, causing her love tunnel to grip it tightly.  Holding her belly where she could feel him reach, she giggled as his forceful, unfocused movements sent shockwaves of pleasure through her body.


Amazing!  Touru, so good.  Having him sleep with Unna-chan and me was a great idea.  Almost as nice as when I first used Unna-chan’s boobs for a pillow.  She thought, bracing herself on the winded and recovering cyclops girl’s breast.  Trying to match his rhythm, she regretted not turning over so she could embrace and kiss him again.  From now on, we’ll have so much more fun.  Every day… and every night… together with Unna-chan and Touru.


Tightening herself as much as she could, because he had already came twice, the blonde boy was more sensitive and squeezed her as her ground his hips into hers.  A flood of sticky, thick fluid poured into her from his pulsating boyhood, spreading his warmth to her insides as she moaned in satisfaction.


Holding him up as his body went limp, still hilted in her nethers, Sommeil smiled up to Unna and giggled.  “We’re even now.  Let’s share Touru from now on.”


“N-No.”  The timid cyclops said, picking up her beloved childhood friend while stuffing the blue-haired girl into her deep cleavage.


“Unna-chan?”  She asked, looking up at the unsatisfied face pouting back at her.


“Sharing is fine… if it’s only with you, Senpai.  B-But…”  Watching as she lowered the blonde-haired human down her body again, Sommeil hadn’t anticipated Unna rejecting any part of her proposal.  “I c-can’t let anyone beat me, not even you, Senpai.  I need to be Touru-nii’s number one!”




Hmph!  Even if it’s Senpai y-you don’t have to look so happy, Touru-nii!  She thought as she caught her breath and watched as Sommeil and Touru conducted their own ‘ritual’ on her thigh.  The smaller giant looked more expressive than she had seen in a while, and the goofy, loose grin on her childhood crush’s face made her heart feel all prickly and tight for some reason.


However, if it wasn’t for the kumbhakarna, she wouldn’t have found out about this fun, pleasant ritual either, so she was at least patient enough to let them finish.  But after what Sommeil said about them being ‘even’, she couldn’t help but interpret that as Touru liking them both equally.  More so than watching them exclude her from a ritual, that thought prickled her heart significantly.


Touru-nii’s mine…  I want him to look at me more than Senpai.  She said as she slid her soaked bloomers and panties down her legs and held the blue-haired girl securely between her breasts so she couldn’t interfere.  Spreading her soft, plump folds, she guided the young boy’s legs into her holding on to his torso as she plunged him into her up to his hips repeatedly.  The boy part between his legs was still mostly hard, grinding into her slick, deep folds as she pleasured herself, and hopefully him just as much.  T-Touru-nii…  He’s so s-small… If I were j-just a bit bigger, I could probably fit him in me from there too.  A-Actually… I could probably do it right now, i-if he curled up a bit.  She thought, adjusting her grip to fit more and more of him into her until she was only holding onto his arms.  For as ‘big’ and strong as she pictured him in her mind, the reality of his stature compared to her couldn’t be ignored.  Like with her throat, he was a bit too thick to fit in without putting some effort into it, but that didn’t make it impossible.  My belly’s big enough for him…  Ahn~  I want to try it.  Touru-nii, completely tucked away inside of me.  M-Maybe some other day…  Giggling as she thought about sleeping or possibly walking around town with him secure and safe inside of her, Unna would have to convince him to let her try it eventually.  But that was a thought for another day, she needed to show him how nice her insides could be first.


Learning how to control her muscles to coil and squeeze him gently, Unna continued their ritual as the tension she felt before returned.  This time, however, because she knew the pleasant release that came after, she learned all the ways she could to bring her to that wave of euphoria.  Several times as she slowly brought herself to climax, Unna felt Touru spasm inside of her as something hot and sticky spread in her love tunnel.  His animalist, enraptured moans indicated it was a good thing for him too, so she tried to repeat the same thing for him as many times as she could.  Once her body trembled in ecstasy, she held Touru in her folds as she sprayed him in the face with her love juice.


S-Should I leave him in there?  Touru-nii’s probably really tired now…  He’s gone so limp, I could just…  Placing her fingers on his head, impatiently wanting to experience what it would feel like to shove him all the way in, she began to push a bit harder but stopped herself as his mouth reached her plump lips and started to lick her.  No…  No, I can’t be selfish.  He’s probably thirsty again after all that.


Gently pulling the young boy from her crotch, Unna first brought him up to her mouth so she could clean him up a bit.




As the endorphins and adrenaline started to clear from his mind, the murky feeling that muddled Touru’s mind began to recede.  Held aloft with something big, wet, and soft rubbing his face and torso, he wasn’t exactly sure where he was.  Wh-Where am I?  The last thing I remember was-!?  As the events up to him getting shoved into the sweet-smelling hole between Unna’s legs came flooding back, Touru snapped his eyes open and was greeted with the purple-haired girl’s gapping as she licked him clean.


The air was heavy with the scent of sweat and other aromas, his body, and especially his groin, was sore, and he was exhausted but not tired.  Unna’s breath washed over him as she finished the last pass needed to clean him up, sucking on his semi-erect boyhood once more causing him to cling to her face as he shot out a weak, small load onto her tongue.


Swallowing the more watery, bitter-tasting liquid, Unna licked her lips and smiled at him.  “Touru-nii, d-did you know about this ritual before?  Senpai says now, we’ll be together forever!  I’m so happy.”  She said cheerfully with a healthy glow to her lustrous skin.  “I might not be a good match for you yet, but I’ll work hard to become a Priest that can go adventuring with you.  I promise.”


Despite having gone far beyond the point to be embarrassed by his or her nudity, Touru still attempted to cover himself, but couldn’t break Unna’s grip on him.  “U-Unna…  We can’t do this!  Being naked and the stuff we just did, it’s the kind of stuff lovers do.”  He tried to explain so she could see reason.


However, Unna just smiled sweetly at him and said, “I know.  I love Touru-nii!”  Giggling and getting bashful from her confession, Unna brought him closer to her face and pursed her lips.  “And Touru-nii loves me too, right?”


More than his embarrassment, more than his confusion, and more than trying to clear up what they just did, only one thought came to the blonde boy’s mind when asked that question.  The thought that he had to become an even more powerful Adventurer than he dreamed of after she said she wanted to join his party.  He needed to be strong enough to protect himself, strong enough to protect her, and strong enough so she wasn’t always worried about him.


And in the face of such an honest and pure confession after the euphoric night they shared, there was no way he could hide behind a flimsy excuse.  If she’s fine with it, we’ll just have to take things in stride as they come.  He thought, leaning forward and kissing her.  “Yeah.  I do love you, Unna-chan.  I’ll become an Adventurer worthy to stand beside you.”


Tearing up and elated her feelings were reciprocated, Unna went in to kiss Touru again, but before she could, the blue-haired kumbhakarna popped her head up between them and stole a kiss from him first.  “S-Senpai!  What are you d-!?”  As she went to complain though, Sommeil turned around and kissed her with as much passion as she did Touru.


“I love Unna-chan too, and Touru seems nice.  He’s gentle and thoughtful, but assertive and rough in good ways.”  She said, picking him up and hugging him from behind.  “Together, forever… right?”


Looking to Unna, who smiled and nodded, Touru turned around and hugged Sommeil back.  “I guess so.”  He said, kissing her on the cheek.


“Good.  I want Touru to suck on my boobs.”  She replied, smiling as she hugged him into her chest, slipping off her pajamas and robe.  “No milk, but Unna-chan looks like she enjoys it.  I want to try it too.”


“Wh-Wha-!?”  Trying to voice his protest, Touru instead got a mouthful of the blue-haired girl’s relatively small, but growing breast.


“Ah!  Senpai!  No fair.”  Unna said, taking off her nightgown and enveloping the both of them in her much larger bosom.  “I was going to feed Touru-nii again.”


Despite his fatigue, Touru was completely at the mercy of the giant girls’ seemingly endless libidos.  Though, something about the beautiful girls’ eagerness to play with and embrace him made the young boy want to at least meet their expectations of him.


By the end of their sweaty, affectionate, lewd fun, Touru was sleeping in Sommeil’s arms, tucked away in Unna’s cleavage so they could sleep together… even if part way through the night and encouraged by the gentle rocking of the boat, Unna rolled over in her sleep and buried them both under her.


While Sommeil seemed to be used to this sort of thing, Touru awoke with a start but was otherwise Unable to do anything as hundreds of pounds of breast and giantess squashed him from above and behind.


“Touru-nii…  You can go deeper, can’t you?”  Giggling and mumbling in her sleep, he could only guess at what Unna was dreaming about.  “I bet it’s warm and comfy in my belly…”


We’ve still got a ways to go before we even get to the northern-most continent.  Is every night going to be like this?  He wondered before drifting off to sleep on the most comfortable bed he had ever slept on.


To be continued...

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282