A Short Odyssey by Vera Veneer
Summary:

A spoof on the Odyssey.

Odessa Ithaca crosses the fence that divides her school's two campuses. Standing at only four inches tall, the people of the small campus are not allowed to mingle with their regular-sized peers. But Odessa has fallen in love, and has no choice but to make the dangerous journey in order to confess her feelings. Along the way, she will be accosted by girls looking to have some fun and must overcome these trials in order to meet with her fated love.


Categories: Trans, Teenager (13-19), Mouth Play, Lesbians, Adventure, Body Exploration, Breasts, Gentle, Muscle, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 10140 Read: 4047 Published: March 22 2023 Updated: March 22 2023

1. Chapter 1 by Vera Veneer

2. Chapter 2 by Vera Veneer

3. Chapter 3 by Vera Veneer

4. Chapter 4 by Vera Veneer

Chapter 1 by Vera Veneer
Author's Notes:

I wrote this all in one document and wasn't sure how long my chapters should be, so there may be some awkward chapter transitions.

Enjoy my first story!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

I walked across the lawn with determination in my stride. Each step saw my red-brown ponytail sway and the navy blue skirt of my school uniform fluttering about. I smiled as I reached the fence that divided the two campuses of Helen Aegean Joint Girl’s High School. I easily crossed the boundary and waded through the freshly cut, yet waist-high grass. I inched towards the titanic brick structure that was blocking out the afternoon sun.

The ‘big’ campus, my people call it. Meant for homo sapiens students, as opposed to the ‘small’ campus meant for us four inch tall homo diminutus students. Their supposed union, as exemplified in the ‘J’ in HAJ High, was only for show. Interactions between the two groups were limited, and the chain link fence blocked the big students from crossing the boundary and served as a deterrent for the rest of us. But I, Odessa Ithaca, was not easily deterred. I had found the colossal fence, building, and students to be a challenge, not a threat. Still, I was not going on such a dangerous journey for the thrill of it. No, I was here to claim my prize.

My prize, of course, was none other than the resplendent Penny Arnacia. Homeroom 312, GPA 4.1, blood type A negative, etc. I had memorized everything about her. Her street address, her parent’s annual income, her family tree, her social security number; every name and number rang true through my heart, rippling the fabric of my very being like a rock thrown into a placid pool. The most important information, of course, was the fact that she spent one hour in her homeroom after school every Wednesday. It was 3:15, and I did not have much time to make my way to the third floor. In all honesty, more than any danger that I was about to face, my biggest fear was not having enough time.

Having made my trek through the lawn, I reached the large emergency exit. Next to it, however, was a much smaller door, one of the few made for people my size in the large building. After deftly picking the lock, I took a moment to straighten my white dress shirt and dust off my skirt as if Penny were waiting for me on the other side. The hallway I stepped into was mind-bogglingly massive. I felt as though I was in a cathedral, except the walls were lined with the same dull lockers I saw every day, albeit much larger. The white tiled floor reflected the ceiling’s miniature suns and created a glare that briefly blinded me much like a field of snow does on a sunny winter’s day. For those of us of smaller stature, such sights invoke an odd contrast between the grandness of size and mundanity of form.

The hallway was otherwise subpar as far as interior design goes. I began my jog along the wall as I made my way towards the elevator. Having memorized the building’s floor plan, navigating my way through the maze was simple. Since even one such as I can’t scale the stairs, my only choice was to slip into the elevator unnoticed or find someone willing to lend me a hand. Peering around a corner, I found that the elevator was only a few meters away. A great distance down the hall some students were sitting on the floor. Still, all appeared to be safe. I made it halfway to the elevator when a chime echoed throughout the hall. The mountainous metal doors slid open and out stepped the last person that I had wanted to see.

There are not many big students who are well-known among the tiny ones. There are some who are known for their great deeds, or for their unparalleled beauty, or even for both. But there are also infamous ones. One of the names that the tiny students utter with fear is Phoebe Musgrave, daughter of the big campus’ vice principal. Phoebe was a well-known brat among the big students who constantly got out of trouble by making doe-eyes at her mother or the male faculty members. The little students knew her as “Phoebe the Devourer” “The Black Hole of HAJ” and “Aegean’s Maw”. While the rumor mills liked to espouse various figures of how many of the little students she had eaten alive, the reality was that she was simply a bully with a vore fetish. None of her victims ever died, but almost all of them switched schools almost immediately. I even had a Phoebe-victim in my class. One time the poor girl woke up screaming after having a nightmare while drifting off during a lecture. For many of the little students, myself included, that incident had made the threat of Phoebe feel much more real than whatever the rumors said about her.

Before I could act, Phoebe’s pale blue eyes had locked onto my small form. Her face was as dispassionate as a corpse until she saw myself standing before her. While her mouth did not move, she still managed to smile deviously with her eyes. Knowing that there was nothing I could do and no one within earshot, I held my head up high and walked towards the monster in front of me. She only needed to drop down onto one knee for but a moment. Before I could fully process what happened, I found myself wrapped in the cold fingers of her right hand as the girl marched through the hallways. I occasionally got a glimpse of the giant’s long black hair waving behind her. She slipped into a janitor’s closet and sat crossed legged on the floor. I was set down in front of her and she leaned forward to scan my body with her hungry eyes.

“It’s been a while since I’ve found such a convenient snack.” She muttered in a monotone voice that managed to barely hide her excitement. If it wasn’t for her predatory gaze and boringly obsessive nature, Phoebe might have been beautiful. She cared about little else other than having her way with someone much smaller than her. That single-minded tunnel vision poisoned any physical beauty that I would otherwise see in the girl. She had thin, pale lips, a revoltingly perfect button nose, symmetrically drawn eyebrows, and despicable eyes that only a mother or under-stimulated middle-aged man could love.

Instead of trying to persuade, barter, or provoke, I simply sighed and began to unbutton my shirt. It pleased me to get a reaction of some sort out of Phoebe, even if it was just a slightly raised eyebrow. I had only taken off my shirt and skirt when her impatient left hand snatched me up and brought me towards her mouth. With an almost cute “aaam” she bit down on my bare side with her moistened lips. The tip of her tongue gently pressed against my skin before retreating back into the abyssal maw. As I was released by the lips, the tongue flicked out and ran up my stomach. The tongue repeated itself harder and harder, starting lower and going higher each time, until after about ten licks, she was dragging her tongue from my pelvis to my face in quick succession. As I was pulled away from her face, I noticed that the dispassionate gaze had completely disappeared. It was almost like I was staring at a completely different person. A small smile spread across the devilish lips and her previously dull eyes softened without losing any of their predatory aura.

Phoebe held my spit-stained form a little higher and tilted her head upwards until I was almost directly above her mouth. She slowly parted her lips, letting the yellowish glow of the halogen light bulb above us to cast a shadow of my body onto her restless tongue. Despite myself, I gasped as I stared into the dark pit at the back of the girl’s throat, knowing that if I went down there, I would never see the light of day again.

She gently lowered me so that my sneakers rested on her bottom lip but her fingers were still holding up some of my weight, which greatly messed with my sense of balance. The blasts of moist, hot air that flew out of her lungs wrapped around me and made me feel like I was already in her hot and humid mouth. Every breath came with a slight quiver of her lip that seemed to try and pull me forward. It was like standing on a cliff during an earthquake and it only got worse as her breathing began to quicken.

Despite my superb athleticism, I eventually lost my balance. Phoebe let me slip from her fingers and into her salivating mouth. I reached out desperately to try and catch myself on the lips, but found that it was not necessary. She closed her lips around my midriff and began to lick and suck on my legs. As the force of the suction pulled me downwards, I instinctively dug my nails into her lips. She let out a soft satisfied moan and started sucking harder, loosening the grip she had on me with her lips. Despite my best efforts, I had begun to get pulled in with each suck as her slimy tongue caressed my legs with glee. My left sneaker slipped off my foot and tumbled down the throat of the hungry beast that held me in its maw. Not wanting to wait any longer, her lips parted to let me fall onto her awaiting tongue.

However, she underestimated my first-class grip, speed, and upper body strength. By the time she realized something was wrong, I had swiftly lifted myself up and began to run. It only took her two steps to cross her cheek and my third step planted my remaining sneaker right in her eye. Unfortunately for her, she had leaned forward at just the wrong moment and caused my foot to be pushed against her pupil. She yelped and brought a hand to her eye.

“Fuck!” She yelled. “Fuck you, you little runt.” She turned around, canvasing the room with her left eye. She leaned forward, bringing her head to the floor, and peaked under the shelf of cleaning supplies. Naturally, I was nowhere to be seen. She turned around and saw that my shirt and skirt that were in the center of the room had disappeared, and a single right shoe was sitting in their place.

“You cheeky little-” She groaned in pain and shakily got to her feet. “I was just going to play with you a bit, but now…the only way you’re going to leave this room is in my stomach. I’ll be back for you once I get my eye checked out.”

Phoebe watched the floor carefully as she opened the closet door and slinked out into the hallway. From the moment she opened it to the moment she shut it, she had kept her working eye on the threshold. She smiled victoriously as she strutted off towards the nurse’s office with one hand over her injured eye, unaware of my presence on the back of her right shoe. It was difficult to find my bearings as my entire world moved with each step of the giant girl. I had begun to get dizzy as well. Sensing an opportunity, I stepped off the heel of her sneaker just as we passed the basketball team’s locker rooms, which thankfully had no door. I had escaped from the most dangerous student, but my journey had just begun.

End Notes:

Odessa Ithaca - Odysseus, King of Ithaca

Penny Arnacia - Penelope, Arnacia is an alternate name for her

Phoebe Musgrave - Polyphemus the cyclops, son of Poseidon

Chapter 2 by Vera Veneer

I slipped into the locker room and decided to take a breather. Since I had memorized the after school activities taking place today, I knew that this room would be unused. I stumbled over to an empty bench and took a seat underneath it. I was covered in mostly-dried spit, especially on my lower half. I took off and abandoned my socks, which were probably best off never being worn again after what the poor things had gone through. My dress shirt was unbuttoned and wrinkled and my skirt had begun to soak up whatever saliva had not dried off my legs.

I froze as the gym door opened. In just a few short moments, someone had entered the locker room and sat down on the bench, directly above my head. The overwhelming smell of fresh sweat assaulted my nose. I watched carefully as the two massive tree-like legs kicked the shoes of the girl’s feet and a hand came down to peel off the sweat-soaked socks. A pair of basketball shorts and a jersey were haphazardly discarded as well. The athlete let out a breath of post-workout relaxation as she let her hot body relax. Through the long cracks between the metal planks that made up the bench, a few droplets of sweat fell from the girl’s pair of gray sports briefs. Of all places for the first few droplets to fall, the top of my head was as unfortunate as it was unlikely.

Despite my fearless nature and hardened heart, I let out a squeak in the still and silent room. My heart sank as the athlete spread out her legs and bent forward, peering under the bench. The girl whose brown eyes locked with mine was none other than the basketball team’s captain, the beautiful, boyish, and beloved Sisi Aeaea. She was a girl who seemed to have nothing but lean muscle underneath her dark tan skin. Her neatly shaven body seemed to glimmer in the lights of the locker room thanks to the sheen of sweat she had worked up. Her mop of thick, wavy hair had been dyed red some time ago but the black roots had begun to creep back in. Her dark brown eyes gazed blankly at my haggard self as she processed the situation. Sisi smiled slightly before sitting back up.

“Come on out, little friend.” She said with a smile in her voice.

Without any other choice, I stepped out from under the bench and stood between the girl’s spread-open legs.

“What’s your name, little one?” She crossed her arms and her small smile became a toothy grin.

“I am Odessa Ithaca.” I called out proudly. “Sisi Aeaea, I need your help to reach the third floor!”

She chuckled. “I see you already know who I am. As for the third floor…hm…” She fidgeted with her sweat rag thoughtfully, but it was obvious that she had already made up her mind. “I just got done a pretty intense workout, so going all the way to the third floor, or even the elevator, just seems so tiring.”

“But?” I hurried her along.

“But, if you help me out with something, I could take you to the second floor. How about that, little Odessa?” She brought her legs back together and crossed one over the other, letting her left foot bounce in the air above me.

“As long as it doesn’t take too long.” I said firmly. “Then I agree. What do you need?”

“You see, I have a bit of a problem…” She tossed her sweat rag over into the pile of discarded clothes. “I seem to have misplaced my rag. But I spy a nice little replacement right in front of me.”
“I don’t think I’ll be that good at soaking up sweat. I’m not very porous.”
She ignored my masterful snark. “You might want to strip, little Odessa.”

I dutifully stripped, not wanting any more fluids staining my clothes. I had no problem baring my fabulous body before Sisi. Unlike her, I prided myself in having a soft layer of protective fat over my chiseled abs and elegant muscles. Her right foot wriggled in anticipation as it approached and snatched me off the floor between its toes. My stomach lurched with the sudden movement, but it was nothing compared to riding on a moving shoe. She looked down at me with a small smirk, which I returned with an impassive poker face.

“Let’s get to work, then.” She reached down and plucked me out from between her toes. She pressed me against her leg, right below her knee. She used a moderate amount of pressure; she was not interested in being gentle but she wasn’t looking to hurt me, either. Slowly, she dragged my body up and down her smooth yet sticky skin. Her body was still warm from the workout. Admittedly, it might have been a pleasurable experience if she wasn’t extraordinarily sweaty. And if she had some more fat on her body. Sisi dragged me up over her knee and slowly wiped me across her thigh, which had much more sweat than her skin below the knee. It wasn’t long before I had experienced every inch of her legs, from the tops of her feet to the hem of her briefs. She looked down at the sweaty mess in her palm, and I caught a brief glimpse of her dreamy gaze. She looked like a maiden who had just fallen in love. Wordlessly, she pressed my body against her abs. Sisi’s abs were considered to be the best in the school. Even among the small students, I had heard plenty of talk of girls wanting to touch them. I never saw the appeal. But, as my whole body was pressed up against them, I had to admit that they were impressive. My body slid across she torso, being dragged back and forth, going slightly higher each time. Part of me began to regret this arrangement as her hand reached her ribs. She didn’t have much in the way of breasts, but what little there was still allowed for some sweat to build up in the underboob.

“Mmmm.” She softly moaned as she slid my body across the skin right beneath her bra. It wasn’t as much a moan of pleasure as it was satisfaction in her control over where she put my body. She then lifted up her left arm and slowly dragged me down it, slowing down even more as she brought me to her shaved armpit. My nose was attacked by the fresh sweat that had pooled up under Her arm. She slowly wiped me up and down her skin, drenching me in her scent. She switched hands and slowly brought me down her right armpit as well, much like she would with a razor. The hot, sticky liquid enveloped every part of my body, and the sauna-like environment of her armpit caused me to sweat in turn. She dragged me across her chest, between her collarbone and breasts then up towards her neck. I was brought over her throat and jawbone before coming to a stop against her cheek. Looking down, I saw that her thighs were pressed together tightly and rhythmically rubbing against each other. Her right hand slipped into her boy shorts and began to rub in a circular motion.

“It looks like there’s a lot that needs attention down here too.” Sisi said with a purr-like moan.

“That wasn’t part of the deal.” I craned my neck up to glare at her while being gently held against her smooth cheek.

“It is now.” She said in a soft voice that was both genuinely gentle and threatening.

“Let’s get this over with.” I let my discontent seep into my voice, warning her not to push her luck too far. I was slowly lowered down the sweaty skyscraper and set on her waist, right above the start of her briefs. Her right wrist was holding up the elastic band and created a fleshy cave that breathed out a musk of sweat and sex. Deep inside, her fingers were hard at work stirring up pleasure.

“Rub my clit until I come…then I’ll think about letting you go.” Sisi said breathily as she removed her fingers from her clit.

I got on my knees and crawled across the meticulously shaven pelvis that was quivering under my soft touch. I looked down at the throbbing clitoris that sat on the precipice. With my back to the mouth of the cave, everything beyond the cliff was a dark abyss. Channeling my discontent and impatience, I winded up my arm and summoned my legendary strength into a swift punch. Despite our difference in size, the sudden and unexpected fist caused her to yelp. With some of my anger quelled, I wrapped my hands around the clit and began to rub and knead it. I occasionally squeezed it between my palms, causing the fleshy ground around it to quiver. As I began to rub harder and faster, her breathing began to pick up. She slid her hand out of her underwear, burying me in the damp cavern.

“Good…good.” She moaned softly. “Good girl, Odessa.”

I channeled more of my heroic strength into my arms and her breathing immediately became sharper as she began to moan softly with each little breath. Her underwear began to smell more of sex than sweat, but it choked my lungs just the same.

“Fuck it.” I growled. Using my cunning intuition, I waited for the exact right moment and bit down on the tip of her clit with my powerful jaw. Her quickened breathing stopped for a moment as her pussy quaked with pleasure and the rest of her body went still. With a long, thunderous moan, she slowly deflated. After a few deep breaths, she playfully squeezed her thighs together, eliciting a subtle squishing sound from her vagina that was audible only to me. Looking at the quivering mess I had just made, I couldn’t help but sigh.

“Disappointing.” I turned and crawled back towards her waist. I was gently snatched out of her underwear and held up to her chest. She had removed her bra in order to massage her nipples while I was slaving away at her clit. She chuckled at my naked and drenched body as I lay in her palm.

“You make a good toy, little Odessa.” She said with a wicked smirk. Despite her smile, I could tell she was physically exhausted after such an intense post-workout orgasm.

“And you’re a dreadful bore, Sisi Aeaea.” I casually leaned back against my arms and showed off how I was not at all worn out by the experience, unlike her.

She rolled her eyes and got on the floor. After doing a quick wipe down of my body with her sweat rag (which was not nearly enough to properly clean me) the two of us got dressed.

“I was going to actually take you to the third floor, but for the snark, I’m dropping you off at the second.”

“I’ll make do.” I rolled my eyes and made myself comfortable in her sweaty palm.

Sisi stared at me for a moment, then smiled. “Let’s go, then.”

She opened up her shorts and underwear and dropped me into them. She looked down slyly before letting the elastic band snap shut. I found myself back in the sex-scented cavern, pressed against her sweaty skin. I was probably not nearly as upset about the mode of transportation as she wanted me to be, but I was somewhat annoyed that my clothes were going to absorb her sweat and musk. In order to prevent myself from sliding down the world’s wettest hammock, I had to cling to her shaved skin like a koala. My world shook as she began to walk. Compared to riding on Phoebe’s shoe, this was much less disorienting and dangerous. While I was successful in preventing much sweat from getting on my clothes during the first leg of the trip, the trek up the stairs had me pressed against her pubes with each step. Finally, she stopped and sat down on the stairs. She slipped me out of her underwear and set her down on the floor. Turning around, I saw her sitting on the third to last step of the stairwell, gazing at me with fond eyes.

“I don’t know about you, but I had a lot of fun.” She said with a mocking smile..

“6.5” I said with nonchalance as I examined my clothes.

“What?”
“That’s your dominatrix score. It was 5.5 until you put me back in your underwear. The waistband snap was a good move.”
“Excuse me?” Sisi snapped her head back towards me, sending her bright red hair swinging about.

“So let’s have lunch sometime. I can think of quite a few girls who’d be interested in something like this.” I rubbed my chin thoughtfully. “You’re quite popular on the other side of the fence.”
Her slight blush betrayed her scowl. “Are you…mocking me?”
“I am, but the offer is genuine. I’ll be in touch, Sisi Aeaea.” I gave a smug little wave and walked away.

End Notes:

Sisi Aeaea - Circe, Witch of Aeaea

Chapter 3 by Vera Veneer

As Sisi made a hasty retreat, I took a good look at my surroundings. The elevator was down the hall, and I still believed that it would be my best bet. The biggest downside being the lack of hiding spots within it. Besides that, there were only bathrooms and classrooms with closed doors. There was not a single soul in sight. A clock on the wall informed me that there was still a fair amount of time left. I leisurely strolled down the hallway, sticking to the wall as I inched closer to the elevator.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming from the stairwell. I turned around to see a student trotting down them and into the hallway of the second floor. I stood still, hoping that the girl would move past without noticing my presence. She  was only a few steps into the hallway before she froze, wide-eyed. After another brief moment of staring at each other, she walked over and squatted down. She had long, light brown hair that curled at the end. She had light skin but a bit of a tan from being out in the sun for too long. Her bright green eyes anxiously scanned their way up and down my body. She parted her plump lips slightly, then closed them and went back to thinking. I waited patiently for the gears in the girl’s brain to finish turning.

“I need your help.” The girl finally said. Her silvery voice was somewhat shaken.

“And I need to get to the third floor.” I said. “Can I help you after I finish my business there?”
“No.” The girl’s voice cracked. “I really need help right now.” Tears had begun to form in the corners of her eyes.

I sighed. If I had one weakness, it was the tears of a pretty girl. “As long as it only takes a few minutes, and you’ll bring me upstairs after.”
“Deal.” The girl’s eyes widened in anticipation and she held out her hand on the ground for me to step on. “Thank you so much.”
I got a better look at the girl’s face as I was lifted to chin-height. She had a strong jaw, wide forehead, and a few freckles hidden behind her tan. Her face sagged with relief as she carefully stood up.

“My name is Kal Ogygyia, and yours?” She asked.

“Odessa Ithaca.”
“A pleasure.” Kal said with a smile and a singsong voice. She carried me down the hall and entered a one-person bathroom.

I raised an eyebrow in suspicion. She locked the door and sighed in relief before walking over to the toilet. The toilet wasn’t like the ones that were normally found in public bathrooms, it was a classic model with a flat top tank and small bowl. She set me down on top of the ceramic tank cover and sat down sideways on the closed seat.

“So…um…”

“Yes?” I rushed her along.

“Well…” She seemed to have trouble getting the words out, so she pulled down her skirt until it was around her ankles.

I leaned over the edge of the tank cover and suppressed a gasp. She was wearing pink panties with lace hems that were being stretched to their limit by Kal’s monstrous penis. She looked away shamefully.

“Can you tell me exactly what’s wrong?” I had a feeling that I wasn’t going to like the answer.

“Well, so, I ran out of testosterone blockers a week ago and there’s an issue at the pharmacy or something and I’ve been really, really…um, horny.” She buried her face in her hands as she finished. “So I took extra estrogen to try and combat it…it didn’t work. It’s just making my nipples extra sensitive and I can’t stop crying?” She turned her statement into a question not only with a raise in pitch but a croak of someone on the verge of tears.

“So masturbate.” I said dryly as I tried to hide my heart sinking further and further.

“I have!” She fidgeted with her hands as she tried to muster up the courage to make eye contact with me. “But it just keeps coming. I need a really good one to get it to stop. I feel so pent-up it’s driving me crazy!” She suddenly leaned in close and looked at me with a manic fire in her green eyes. “Help me, Odessa. You’re my only hope.”
Despite her sudden closeness, I didn’t flinch. “I’m not going to be swayed by pity, Kal. Tell me what you want me to do.”
She leaned back a bit. “Ah…sorry. I don’t need you to take care of me…down there. It’s just that…I have two nipples and one free hand.”
My sunken heart sprang back up. “Well, why didn’t you say so! A little massage is no biggie.” In my relief-fueled joy I began to bounce on my heels. “Let me at ‘em!”

“Really? Oh, thank you Odessa!” She unbuttoned her shirt and whipped out her cock. It’s tip was red from being rubbed against her panties for so long. It had to have been at least six inches, making it about one and a half Odessas long.

Kal’s breasts were A-cups. She didn’t have much, but she still had more than Sisi. In fact, they were kind of cute. She hesitantly reached out and grabbed me as she repositioned herself to be straddling the toilet, facing the wall. I was making a great effort not to look down at the throbbing penis below. I was placed on her right breast with the gentleness of an angel. She slipped her left hand underneath her bra from below and began to rub and pinch her left nipple. I went for the right nipple, sliding into the bra cup and letting it support me as I got to work. Much like pleasing Sisi’s clit, I primarily kneaded and rubbed her nipple and areola. Since her breasts were extremely sensitive it didn’t take much for me to get a reaction out of her. I smiled and decided to increase the intensity after she gently moaned. Pouring my great upper body strength into my arms, I pushed against the soft wall of flesh with all my might.

“Ah!” Kal squirmed under my touch. “Odessa…Odessa…” Her left hand vigorously copied my movements on the other side of her chest while her right hand pleased her genitals with rhythmic fapping. “Don’t stop. Odessa.”
I switched gears from brute force to a more tactical approach. Leaning forward, I rubbed my forearms against her areola and rapidly licked her nipple.

She gasped with a twitch. She quickened her masturbation to match the pace of my licking. The two of us worked in sync as her trembles became larger and more frequent and her moans became groans of pleasure. As the two of us reached a crescendo, I squeezed her nipple between my palms as hard as I could and bit into the rubbery flesh. With a squeak, her torso convulsed hard enough to have sent me flying if it wasn’t for the bra that held me in place. As she gently shivered, I leaned against her soft skin and took a moment to rest. Her heavy breathing lifted my body up and down.
“More.” Kal whispered. “Odessa, give me more.”

“Was that not enough, Kal?” I stretched my arms and prepared for one more round.

Suddenly, her fingers slithered into the cramped domain of her bra and wrapped around my body. I was brought out into the bright bathroom, where I saw that Kal was not at all satisfied. Her cock was still fully erect despite the spattering of watery semen dripping down from the side of the toilet tank and on the seat she was straddling.

“You better clean up af-” My critique was cut off by the hand holding me making a sudden downward plummet. I squeezed my eyes shut as the air rushed against my face and caused loose strands of brown hair to slip out of my bun and flutter around my head. The quick descent ended with her hand pressing me against a piece of hot and firm flesh. The powerful musk that filled my nose was enough to tell me that I was being pressed against Kal’s cock. Before I could protest, she dragged my body down her shaft, causing my legs to spread and hips to swivel so that I was straddling the warm cock with my rear pressed against her bush. Without the length of my legs, my head was now sitting about halfway up the shaft, making me feel even smaller in comparison to her large member. As she removed her palm from my back, I got a better look at the erect cock I was riding. It was truly monstrous. A large vein pulsated in rhythm with the throbbing head that quivered and twitched as if it had a mind of its own.

I pushed myself upright and glared at the giant girl. Far above, Kal’s massive face loomed over me. Her head was surrounded by a halo of light as if she were a titan who blocked out the sun. I had expected her to be in a trance of ecstasy, perhaps not even looking my way. Instead, the eyes that locked with mine showed complete lucidity and the small smile on her lips showed a confident satisfaction. Her right hand returned to her cock and her left hand slipped back underneath her shirt. A large thumb slipped between my back and her pelvis, forcing me to lay forward and press my tits against the excited penis.

“Don’t worry, little one.” Kal purred. “I found a toy to keep you company.” One of her fingers gently stroked the side of the quivering head before all five of her fingers wrapped around the serpent I was straddling.

Her thumb pressed against my back with enough force to push the air out of my lungs. The harsh grip immediately loosened, but still kept a firm hold on my body as she began to masturbate once more. The stretchy skin dragged me with it with each stroke, causing my pussy to smack against her pelvis with each backwards motion in a strange mockery of sex. I could do nothing but wait as Kal and her cock continued to work at bringing themselves pleasure. The scent of semen only grew and I swore that she could taste it in the air. Despite the futility, I began to struggle. The thumb against my back ensured that it was in vain. She let out a moan that shifted into a satisfactory chuckle at the performance of her new ‘toy’. She flexed her cock upwards, causing me to be squeezed against her thumb in a reversal of roles for the serpent and hand.

“Mmm. Keep struggling, but you’re not getting away.”

I began to struggle again, this time to pleasure the girl. I did what little I could in this position to move around in a way that matched the ever-increasing speed of her hand while licking and sucking on the foreskin that I was laying against. Her rhythm, while still fast, became more erratic. Her moans and groans became gasps and guttural squeals that sputtered like a glitched recording as she suddenly stopped stroking.

The colossal serpent bucked beneath me, and with a series of spasms began to shoot out strands of sticky semen. I could feel the hot liquid rushing through the serpent’s body before each shot was spat out of its mouth with an earth-shaking shiver. Kal’s entire body quaked and flinched in climactic ecstasy. The recoil of pleasure only increased with each shot, reaching a peak on the fifth, which sprayed a buckshot of cum against the toilet. She twitched violently as if she was being tased and the aftershocks sent a deluge of semen oozing out of the head.

Kal’s serpent quickly began to shrink as she released it, leaving only a thumb to keep me in place. She took deep breaths as she pulled her panties back over her penis, and me along with it.

“I’m going to keep you, Odessa.” She said as she left the bathroom. “I think you’ll keep the two of us happy.” She pressed a finger against her crotch, gently poking me. I rolled my eyes and prepared myself for the next step. As the door shut behind her, I tightly gripped her foreskin and swung down, slamming a heel into one of her testicles. Kal lurched over with a grunt. I took the opportunity and kicked the other testicle as if it were a soccer ball, causing the girl to fall to her knees and groan. I easily slipped out of her panties and onto the tile floor, scurrying out from under the skirt.

“That hurt!” She squeaked as tears began to leak from her eyes.

“You’re not going to get me that easy!” I shouted up at the crying girl. “Now here’s what you’re going to do, Kal. Go clean up that mess you made!”

“Wha-?” Kal sputtered between her little sobs.

“I refuse to stand by and watch while you leave a poor janitor to clean up your cum! If you leave it there, you’ll be one of the worst kinds of people!”

She hesitantly looked over her shoulder at the bathroom door behind her and wiped her eyes. “O-Okay, Odessa. You’re right. Thank you for satisfying me. And…I’m sorry for trying to take you home. I just really want to keep you…”

“I tend to have that effect on people.” I ran my hand through my frazzled hair. “Now get cleaning!”

“Yes!” Kal stood up like a soldier standing at attention and dutifully went back into the bathroom.

I sighed. I could have ordered her to bring me upstairs first, but my honor wouldn’t allow it. And even if I did, I couldn’t help but think that I was in no state to meet my beloved Penny. Looking down at myself, I took in my dreadful appearance. My clothes were ruffled and stained with the scents of spit, sweat, and semen. I had to do something about this.

End Notes:

Kal Ogygia- Calypso, inhabitant of Ogygia

Chapter 4 by Vera Veneer

I absent-mindedly walked towards the nearby stairwell as I pondered my options. Not only for reaching the third floor, but getting myself cleaned up. The sound of footsteps snapped me back to reality. From out of the stairwell came a student with long, slender legs, dark skin, and thick, curly black hair that bounced around in a ponytail. She spotted me immediately and squatted down in front of me.

“Hey, you shouldn’t be here. Hold up-” She got on her knees and leaned forward, bringing her dark brown eyes close to  my ragged form. “You look like shit! What happened? Do you need help?”

“I just need to get upstairs. I’m on a quest to meet my true love” I found myself retreating into an exhausted monotone voice. I was getting tired of this routine that I had fallen into.

“You’ve been through a lot, huh.” The girl frowned. “I’m sorry there’s so many freaks in this school.”
I held up a hand in protest. “It’s the same on the other side of the fence. So are you going to…”

She shook her head. “Don’t worry! I’ll help you out! But if you’re looking to meet someone, well…should I help you clean up first?”
I sighed in relief, but still kept my guard up a little. “You’re an angel. I’ll take you up on that offer. My name is Odessa.”
“I’m Nausicaa, nice to meet you, Odessa!” She gently picked me up and glanced at the one-person bathroom. “Perfect! There’s a bathroom right here.”
“Wait!” I shouted. “You don’t want to go in there. Trust me.”

Nausicaa cautiously glanced between me and the bathroom door. The distant sound of an automatic paper towel dispenser being used repeatedly filled the gap in our conversation. “I’ll take your word for it. Let’s go upstairs. Why don’t you tell me about your quest?”

Nausicaa listened to me intently as we traveled to the third floor and entered a bathroom. It turned out, she was in the same homeroom as Penny.

“She’s such a sweetheart!” She said as she placed me on the sink counter. “I’ll be rooting for you!”

As soon as the sink’s water had warmed, Nausicaa plucked me up without any warning and began to scrub me down in the sink with her fingers. It was a humbling experience, to say the least.For some reason, the lack of sexual context made it more embarrassing for me than anything else that I had gone through that day. Nausicaa softly hummed as if she were washing her own hands. Her slender fingers tenderly weaved their way between my limbs and slid into every nook and cranny of my body. She did stop a few times to feel up my impressive musculature and well-endowed breasts before meeting my eyes and remembering that she was touching another human being.

After a few minutes of washing, Nausicaa wiped me dry with her skirt, not wanting to use something as coarse as a paper towel. We rubbed some soap into my clothes and Nausicaa sprayed them with the tiniest amount of perfume she could get from the bottle. I put my wet hair up into a bun and did my best to straighten out the wrinkled clothes.

“Thanks for this, Nausicaa. You’re a real lifesaver.”
“Just let me know what her answer is!” She carried me down the hall and towards classroom 12.

As we approached my long-awaited goal, my heart began to race faster than it did while I was dangling above Phoebe’s maw, trapped in Sisi’s underwear, or pinned to Kal’s penis. The end of my journey was right in front of me. Nausicaa opened the door.

The classroom had two people in it. One student sat in the far corner, but she didn’t matter. Penny was sitting in the front row desk farthest from the door. My heart skipped a beat when I saw her. I had only ever seen her in pictures or through binoculars before.

Her long black hair was done in a long braid. Her dark brows were furrowed as she stared at the book in front of her with intense focus. Her straight nose hung over her gently pursed lips that were delightfully plump. A scarce scattering of acne decorated her skin with the occasional red or pink splotch like paint on an apron. A small mole clung to the side of her face right behind her left eye. Her curvaceous body was just my type: somewhat chubby with beautiful large breasts. Of course, her appearance was only part of why I was chasing after her.

“Good luck, little adventurer.” Nausicaa whispered as she walked into the room.

Penny looked up as Nausicaa approached her desk. “Nausicaa? Did you forget something?”
Hearing her sweet voice sent a wave of realization throughout my body. This was real. I was really about to speak to Penny.

“Actually, I have a delivery for you.” Nausicaa placed me on Penny’s desk. “She’s in your care now!”

Penny and I stared wide-eyed at each other as Nausicaa walked away. My heart was pounding while Penny began to glance between me and the door that Nausicaa just walked out of.

“Um…hello.” Penny cautiously greeted her. “My name is Penny.”

“Ah.” I had to wrangle my thoughts together. “Odessa.”

Already, my many prepared speeches had disappeared from my head. I just stared blankly at the girl who loomed above me with an awkward grace.

“I’ve been looking for you.” I managed to say. “I want you.”

Both of us panicked at the unexpected proclamation. Penny dropped the book she was holding onto her lap. My face paled as I realized what I had just said.

“I-I’m flattered, um, Odessa.” Penny forgot about her book and slowly leaned forward so that she was a little closer. “But, um, in what way?”

I rubbed my forehead and ran a hand through my wet hair. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. “Would you like to go on a date sometime?”

I basically yelled the question at Penny in desperation. When I looked up to see her reaction, my eyes were instead drawn to an incoming threat.

A massive hand slammed down on the table, almost causing me to lose my balance. The girl who was sitting in the corner was now standing next to Penny’s desk. A girl with light tan skin and rolling locks of curly black hair was staring down at me with discontent. The girl’s piercing eyes would have sent shivers through the hearts of most, but I, even caught off guard, am not most people. I returned a fierce glare to the girl who had rudely interrupted us.

“Annie? What are you doing? Be careful!” Penny scolded the girl.

Annie looked a little guilty now that Penny had chewed her out, but she doubled down after looking back at me. “Are you really going to go out with this tiny little girl before you give me an answer, Penny?”

“Oh? An answer to what?” I challenged Annie, taking a few steps across the desk with a confident swagger.

“Okay, no fighting, please.” Penny placed a hand in front of each of us. I could still see Annie’s scowling eyes despite the beautiful wall of flesh that now stood in between us. Annie took a step back and crossed her arms. I followed suit.

“I never thought that anyone would ever ask me out, let alone two people.” Penny rubbed her temples and groaned cutely.

“I’m surprised that the entire school hasn’t fallen head over heels for you.” Annie said with a huff.

“Nonsense.” I rebutted. “The average person has no eye for quality, and Penny is a girl of the highest quality. Only a diver with a keen eye can tell which clam holds the most perfect pearl.”
“Tch. I bet you’re really only after her ‘pearl’.”

“Okay!” Penny’s face was quickly reddening. “That’s enough.”

“Are you seriously considering this, Penny?” Annie asked. “She’s so tiny. Sure you can talk to her, but will she be able to please you?”
“Annie!” Penny was beet red. She sighed and looked down at Odessa, obviously pondering the question.

“Of course I can!” I said. “And in multiple ways, too! In fact, I’m a bit of an expert in pleasing women of any size. But my wish is to no longer please anybody but Penny.”

“Prove it.” Annie said.

“Annie!”

“Okay.” I said.

“Odessa?” Penny’s head shot back and forth as she looked between us.

“I propose a contest of pleasure. Penny decides the rules.” I said.

“Deal. How about it, Penny?”

“Give-give me a second.” Penny got up and paced up and down the row of desks as she composed herself.

After a minute of Penny pacing and Annie and I shooting each other competitive glares, Penny came back to her desk.

“Ten minutes each. I decide the winner.”

The three of us discussed the specifics. The first contestant would be the dastardly Annie Toulous, followed by the brilliant Odessa Ithaca. I would sit in Penny’s backpack during Annie’s turn, and Annie would sit in the hallway during mine.

I sat in the depths of Penny’s backpack underneath a balled up sweatshirt that smelled of Penny. Using this scent, I centered myself and prepared the tactics for my turn. I didn’t bother to pay too much attention to the sounds from outside the bag. I didn’t need to. I had gotten a good read on Annie. Coupled with my knowledge of Penny, and my own abilities, I knew there was little to worry about. Still, the occasional moan that could be heard from Penny sent anxiety surging through me. If things went wrong, this would be the only time I would ever hear Penny like that ever again.

The alarm on Penny’s phone went off, and a few minutes later, I found herself in an empty classroom, held by a half-dressed Penny. Her plain white panties and bra tightly hugged her curves in a way that made me jealous of them.

“Were you okay in there?” Penny asked, lifting me up to her face.

“All good, Penny. I’m looking forward to pleasing you.” I teased.

Penny gave me a bashful look and walked over to the corner of the room farthest from the door. She sat on the floor and leaned against the wall.

“So…how do we do this?” She asked.

“Well first, we talk.”
“Talk?”
“Yup! Where are you most sensitive, Penny?” I asked with a smile.

Penny quietly told me all about her body, what she liked and didn’t like. Already, I knew I was doing better than Annie, who simply jumped right in.

“What about you, Odessa?”
I stared blankly at the divine beauty. “Me? Um, okay…” No one had ever asked me that before and it caught me off guard. In fact, I would go as far as saying I was flustered! This was just further evidence that Penny was a suitable match for me.

After our talk, Penny set me on the floor and started the timer. We stripped and gawked at each other’s naked forms. I stood between Penny’s raised knees, and I was already getting wet from just looking at the juicy thighs, thick bush, and perfectly crooked red lips of her pussy. I smiled, ready to bring out my secret weapon.

“Okay, Penny.” I called up to her. “For the next ten minutes, you’re going to refer to me as ‘mistress’. I’m going to make you my bitch.”

“Wait-” Penny’s eyes widened and her mouth fell open.

“Wait…?”
“...mistress.” Penny brought a hand up over her mouth nervously and spoke softly. “How did you know that I…” The blushing beauty trailed off and I answered with fond eyes and a wicked grin. I knew almost everything about her. And I also knew that this was why Penny and Annie weren’t going to work well together in bed. They’re both submissives.

“Now, Penny.” I took a few dramatically casual steps towards Penny’s body like I was a speaker on a stage between her legs.

“Yes, mistress?” She said, a little louder than before.

“Your mistress will need a little help moving around. But you’re a dutiful girl, aren’t you? You’ll be sure to make yourself useful to your mistress, right?”

Penny nodded diligently. “Yes, mistress.” She had fully gotten into her role.

“Good girl. Now, let me see…” I jumped up between Penny’s legs, causing the girl to shiver. I easily climbed up between her vagina and thigh, being careful to only come close to touching her genitals yet. I stood in Penny’s wonderfully ticklish bush and paced back and forth a few times right in front of her clitoris.

“Where should I begin…” Looking up at Penny, I could tell that she wanted me to touch her.

“Penny!”
“Yes, mistress?”
“Lift me up to your face.”
“O-okay, mistress.” Penny obediently followed her orders and nervously looked down at the naked mistress in her palm.

“Pleasure me. With your tongue.” I said with a gentle tone and smile.

“Yes, mistress.” Penny responded automatically, before freezing for a moment as she realized what she was about to do. I laid down in her palm and glanced up at her with a fond gaze as I spread my legs. Penny’s plump lips slowly parted to make way for her tongue to come slithering out. The tip hesitantly tapped my pussy. After a few tiny licks, she began to rub the tip of her tongue back and forth between my thighs while letting her hot breath billow over my tiny body. Her breath blew away all of the anxiety that had built up in my chest over the course of the months I had spent longing for Penny’s touch. Lying on the soft skin of her palm was more than enough to satisfy me, so having Penny’s tongue obediently wiggling over my pussy made this the best day of my life.

My eyes remained on hers the entire time, only occasionally closing with a small moan of pleasure. Penny mostly kept her eyes closed, but when she did open them, she ended up locked in a passionate trance as she stared into my own.

“You’re doing a decent job, I suppose.” I put my hands behind my head as Penny worked hard at pleasing me. “But I think that you can do better.”
“What do you need, mistress?” Penny stopped licking. After hearing my orders, the embarrassed girl obeyed with an equal amount of nervousness and anticipation. She scooped my legs up with her tongue and wrapped her lips around my midriff. She used her hand to support my back before she got to work. She began to alternate between licking and sucking on my lower body. Her warm tongue ran up and down my legs when it wasn’t rubbing against my vagina, which was soaked both inside and out. Her gentle sucking pulled on my entire lower body in a rapturous force. I pressed my thighs into Penny’s tongue.

With a loud moan, I rubbed her upper lip with my hands. “Good girl, Penny.” I moaned again as I mashed my pelvis against Penny’s tongue. “Ohhh, good girl.”

With an electrifying shiver and uncharacteristic squeak, I fell limp in Penny’s hand and mouth. Penny sucked a few more times, hoping to get even the tiniest taste of my orgasm before releasing my lower half from her maw.

“Alright, Penny!” I recovered quickly and jumped right up, not wanting to waste time. “You’ve done such a good job, so I’m going to reward you!”

Her eyes lit up.

“As much as I would like to pleasure your breasts, I think we should skip right to the grand finale.” I stretched my arms in preparation, not bothering to stretch my legs since they had just gotten a suction treatment from Penny’s mouth. I had Penny set me down on her chubby little stomach and resisted the urge to press my entire body into her soft figure. Before me was the lawn of wiry pubes and the bulging red mound that had risen like the sun over a forest. I looked back at Penny, who was blushing and glancing off to the side.

“Lie down and start rubbing your nipples.” I ordered her before taking the first step towards her pearl.

“Yes, mistress.” She dutifully carried out my commands, going from slouching against the wall to leaning her head against it with her back to the floor. I decided to get creative in my attack on her clitoris. I sat down right above the beautifully engorged bulb and wrapped my feet around it. I began to stroke them up and down gently. Given our size difference, I would have normally started harder. However, Penny claimed that her clit can get extremely sensitive, so I decided to start out with a lighter touch. I quickly ramped up, however, since we only had so much time. I was confident that I would get a chance to edge her for an hour or ten some other day. As I switched from rubbing my feet up and down to a squeeze-and-twist motion, Penny let out a tender moan.

“You can moan louder than that, can’t you Penny?” I teased.

“Y-yes, mistress.”

As I put even more strength into my powerful legs, I twisted her clit farther than before and Penny responded with a loud, ecstatic moan that could definitely be heard from the hallway.

“Good girl.” I leaned forward and kissed the tip of her clit. I changed my position, letting my legs wrap around her clit, taking its head in between my thighs like it was a girl my size about to eat me out. I used my muscular thighs to squeeze the tip, not holding back my great strength.

“Eep!” Penny cutely squeaked. I released her cute little clit and stood up. I straddled the bulge and let my body weight rest on top of it. I pressed my own clitoris against hers and looked her in the eye. She was pleasing herself with her nipples, eyes glazed over in ecstacy.

“Can you feel it, Penny?” I asked.

“Mistress…” Penny was drooling slightly. “I can feel it…your clit.”
“This is the feeling of my love for you. Remember it well.” I said with a loving smile and fiery eyes.

“I’ll never forget it…mistress.” She pinched and twisted her nipples, causing one of her eyelids to twitch. Taking a deep breath, I began to rub my clit against hers. In the past, I had found the idea awkward, or even demeaning, like a dog humping a leg. But for Penny, I would swallow all of my pride in order to make her feel good, and I would trust her to never mock my efforts. Looking back up at her, I saw nothing but fondness and desire in her eyes, which encouraged me to move my hips even faster.

“M-mistress…so good.” Penny vigorously rubbed her nipples, picking up speed to match with my own movements. As we both began to move faster and faster, Penny’s moans became louder and more frequent. With a sudden stop that nearly threw me from my mount, Penny froze. Her eyes squeezed shut and she released her nipples as her arms began to twitch. The ground below me squirmed and a sweet, earthy scent wafted up from the crevice behind me. I let myself fall forward into the bed of wiry hair and took in the robust molasses-like smell that mixed with the light sweat Penny had worked up. Before either of us could say anything, the alarm on her phone went off. We got dressed in a daze and called Annie back in. She looked defeated.

“Sorry, Annie.” Penny pulled her into a hug and kissed her on the cheek.

Annie just nodded and looked like she was about to cry before she walked off. She took one last glance at myself before leaving, but there was no more anger or competitiveness in her eyes, just defeat. Penny looked a little worried about her.

“Don’t worry, Penny.” I tried to cheer her up from my perch in her palm. “She’s gonna be fine. She’ll get herself a girl one day for sure. Especially with you and me in her corner, right?”

Penny smiled. “Thanks, Odessa. I don’t feel good about leaving her behind like that.” She brought up her hand and gave me a kiss on the lips which covered my whole face. Her deliciously plump lips were already becoming one of my favorite parts of her body and my heart soared thinking about how many more kisses I would receive from them.

She carried me down the stairs, past the one-person bathroom, the locker room, the janitor’s closet, and beyond. Standing outside on the front steps, the April sun shone down on the two extremely tired yet extremely happy girls.

End Notes:

Annie - Antilous, suitor of Penelope while Odysseus was presumed dead

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12886