Athena University - Giantess One-Shots by Snackboy2222
Summary:

In a world where Giantesses prey on small humans, journey into the finest school in all the lands: Athena University, where women learn to unleash their inner goddess. Plenty of vore, humiliation, gore, violence, crushing, and pet play afoot. I hope you all enjoy! More chapters will be added down the road.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Butt, Crush, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, New World Order, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 2516 Read: 3907 Published: May 03 2023 Updated: June 12 2023
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 - Orientation Day by Snackboy2222

2. Chapter 2 - Lab Studies by Snackboy2222

Chapter 1 - Orientation Day by Snackboy2222
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


This chapter is an introduction to my world. Unlike our Earth, the Earth in this world is ruled by a race of women called “Giantesses”, who have life spans of several millennia. A smaller species of creatures exist, called “Humans”. Humans have two sexes, Male and Female, but the primary food source of Giantesses are Male Humans, as they secrete a natural white sauce from the strange member between their legs. Giantesses also use this sauce to produce more young Giantesses, so even with Humans being mere food, they are also a valuable resource. 


This story will be a loose connection of stories, though later on I might tell a cohesive story from the perspective of a human trapped within the university of this set of one-shots goes well.

Athena University, the top university in the Giantess Empire, where thousands of the best and brightest goddesses attend yearly to mark their first steps into the workforce. 


Chapter 1: Orientation Day


“C’mon Becca! We’ve gotta get to class on time!” The young Giantess paced back and forth, somewhat annoyed by her friend’s tardiness. 


“Hold on, Lily. I still have to unpack my things.” Becca rolled her eyes, annoyed at having to attend an orientation. Why bother? “Can’t I just learn all of this on the class website?” Becca thinks to herself.


“Becca you were supposed to unpack days ago, on move-in day.” Chided Lily.


“Ugh, fine. If you insist. But you’re buying lunch later.” Becca annoyingly conceded.


“If it gets your lazy-ass out the door, sure. What do you want for lunch, anyways?”


“We could try the food court, see what they have.”


“Good idea, then we will know if it’s worth our time haha!”


The two young women left their dorm, and headed to the main lecture hall. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The girls seated themselves amongst hundreds of fellow Giantesses, carefully listening to the professor’s lecture about the purpose of the program.


“For millennia, we Giantesses have ruled this planet with great care. We graced the Earth with our race’s beauty. We culled the human population from growing too fast, and that’s what this program is for. The main purpose is to understand the environmental impact of humans on the environment, and how we can prevent Mother Earth from suffering at the hands of Man. As you should already know, we do need Men in order for our race to reproduce, so we keep human farms on the outskirts of the city. What this means, is that you are free to kill humans at will, as their population will be regulated by the farms. Athena University is also proud to share that all of our humans are harvested from their natural habitat, hundreds of miles away from our great Empire. In somewhat unrelated news, I have a very special guest today…”


The professor reached into her breast pocket, and plucked out a small naked boy. There was a camera she placed on her desk that delivered a live feed to the projector behind her. She placed the boy in front of the camera for the whole lecture hall to see.


“Go on little one, tell the class your name.” The professor said in a cold and uncaring voice.


“J-James…”


A wave of “awww’s” could be heard from the audience, finding the little creature cute while fearing for his life.


“Don’t get too attached to him, because he will be part of the demonstration today”. The professor chuckled to herself at the now frantic state of the human. The students began to chuckle at the scared human as well.


“I had this boy’s brothers for breakfast today, and they were delicious. The meat of humans is unrivalled in taste, especially when spiced up with some of their special sauce. The Humans call this “cum”.


The professor picked up the human with her thumb and forefinger on each side of his tiny body. She used her forefinger on her other hand and prodded the member between his legs, as he moaned out in a mix of pleasure and gut wrenching fear. He exploded in orgasm, and the professor spread his cum all over his body. 


“Goodbye James, you were a great help for this demonstration. Sadly, it’s time for you to die.”


The professor then tossed James in her mouth, too fast for him to even scream for help. And with a quick gulp, he had mere minutes to live as he was sent down into the stomach of the professor. 


“Class dismissed, go enjoy your first day. Walk around campus, get to know the place.”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Lily and Becca both walked to the dining hall, to try out the special offerings.


“Oh my Goddess, that lecture made me so fucking hungry. Good thing you’re paying for this feast!” Becca said.


“Oh well, a deal is a deal.” Replied Lily.


The two arrived at the dining hall, and after waiting in line for a few minutes, the girls arrived at the counter to order. 


“Can I get a garden salad with minced men on top?” Asked Lily.


“Anything to drink?” Asked the cashier lady.


“Just an iced tea with a shot of male cum please.”


“Oh and throw in a man pizza with some fries with a raw human man as an appetiser, with a chocolate shake to drink. She’s paying!” Becca added in.


The girls paid, and sat down at a table. The dining hall was weirdly fancy, not looking like a standard cafeteria and more akin to a classy restaurant, with booths and even a members-only section.


They placed their trays down, and started to dig in. Lily took a few bites of her salad, mouth watering at the sight of humans sliced up and topping the meal.


Becca had ordered one live human male, no older than 18 years of age, lying completely naked on her plate and whimpering in terror.


“Hey little guy, what’s your name?” Becca sweetly asked.


“My name… is Matt… please don’t eat me… I’m too young to die…”


Becca chuckled. “Oh poor Matt, I’m sorry it has to be this way. Truly, I am. But you’re just food for me! I’ve eaten countless young men like you, it’s just the circle of life. No human is too young to be eaten. Now, will you do me a favour and make some of your special sauce come out?”


The young man was terrified and confused, but suddenly got distracted by Becca undoing most of the buttons on her crop top, causing the human to get an erection. Lily and Becca both chuckled at how blissfully unaware the human was of his own lust.


“Like what you see? Baby, do me a favour… just stroke your little prick for me… you know you want to…”


Matt began stroking his penis like a madman, unaware of how appetising he was making himself look to the hungry Giantess. 


“Now let it all out! Come on, baby! That’s a good boy!”


Matt came all over himself, as Becca grabbed her chopsticks and picked up the boy, only to slam his body down onto the plate to rub the cum all over him.


“Goodbye cutie, you were such a good boy.” Becca said, as she quickly tossed the human into her mouth.


Lily started to giggle and said “you really are a sadist, huh?”


“You know it, babe.” Becca replied, as she took a long sip from her milkshake.

End Notes:

Please let me know what you think! This is my first try with something of this scale, so feedback is appreciated! :)

Chapter 2 - Lab Studies by Snackboy2222
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


A tall, thin, blonde woman in a lab coat paces around the lab, waiting for her project partner. On the counter, a jar containing a naked 18 year old boy, and two mysterious machines.


The door opened, and in came a short South-Asian woman, looking absolutely stunning while wearing her lab coat. “You’re late again, Vicky.” said the blonde. “Sorry Beth. I hit a bit of traffic on the hyperway. Even with supersonic vehicles I can only travel so fast.” replied the South-Asian woman. The human could only watch in curiosity of the two gigantic beauties, getting a bit of a boner at the sight of the two.


“That’s what you said last time.” said Beth, half-jokingly. “Yeah, but this time it’s true! I was driving back from Central City, I was visiting my mother.” replied Vicky. Beth smiled and sighed. “Alright, well let’s get this underway, shall we?”


Vicky cleared her throat, “Computer, begin recording”.


A robotic feminine voice could be heard, “Yes mistress Vicky. Recording in progress.”


Vicky began to eye the little human boy in the jar, spotting his boner. “Heya little guy! Awww you’re so cute! Lemme take you out of your jar, ‘lil baby.”


Vicky gently tilted the mouth of the jar to face the countertop, and the human tumbled out. The human blushed in embarrassment, and covered his boner. 


“Oh don’t be shy! I’ll be seeing you naked a bunch today anyways, you don’t have to fear anything. What’s your name, sweetheart?” Asked Vicky.


The human gulped in nervousness, and removed his hands from his cock. “My name… is Cody… how are you?”


Vicky was shocked by the great manners this human had. “I am doing excellently! How are you little Cody?”


“Well… I’m a bit scared… Why was I taken from my village? What are you going to do to me?”


Vicky felt badly for the boy, “Oh cutie don’t be scared. We’re here to run some tests with your little body, but they won’t hurt at all. Actually, given the nature of these experiments, you will enjoy the feeling quite a bit! Take a look to your right. This is a milking chair! You sit right here, and this little device will go right on your handsome little penis. It will feel like you’re having sex! Don’t you like the sound of that?”


Cody felt a strange feeling in his gut, both excitement and fear. “And why do you want to do this to me? What do you gain?”


Beth chimed in, “We get your semen. We need fresh samples for this experiment, so you’re our supplier. Don’t worry, they won’t be long tests. Now if you’d please, take a seat in the chair.”


Cody walked over to the chair, and the chair locked his hands and feet into place. Vicky placed the suction device onto his cock with great dexterity, she had likely gained from performing similar experiments.


“Subject 73 semen extraction and direct cloning experiment underway. Computer, activate the milking chair.” Said Vicky.


“73? What happened to the others?” Asked Cody, nervous of what he had just heard.


Beth replied, “Oh they did their jobs well. We just need frequent fresh samples. We can’t use clones for this anyways, otherwise we run into issues of genetic decay.”


“Alright…” Cody replied, while the machine jerked his tiny cock off.


A small device gently pressed up under his balls, and began to vibrate. Cody moaned in extreme pleasure, and the two giantess lab students looked at him with beautiful smiles on their faces. 


“Little Cody, if you cum nice and hard for me, I’ll give you a wonderful reward you’ll never forget…” Vicky said, as she began to pucker her lips pretending to kiss him.


Beth reached her finger out and caressed his cheek. “Oh baby, two lovely giantess lovers all for you. We’ll fulfil any needs you have. You could be our little human pet…”


Cody smiled, “Really? You two like me like that?”


Beth replied, “Cutie, we love you.”


Vicky chimed in, “You’re just so fucking cute…”


Cody teared up, and began to orgasm like a mad man. His cum was sucked into the device, and sent to a large device built into the wall. The machine turned on, and loud noises could be heard, though Cody couldn’t turn around and see it due to his restraints. Cody flopped over from exhaustion, and the giantesses watched as the machine produced 25 exact copies of Cody. 


“Subject 73 was a success! The perfect donor.” Said Beth.


Beth hit a button, and that sent all 25 clones to a chamber that scanned them. All the naked clones were scared and confused, as the machine filled the room with steam, a bright flashing light started blinking, loud noises were made, and the room vibrated. On the outside, Beth and Vicky saw on a monitor that all 25 were not only perfect matches, but they were also in perfect health.


“And that’s how we get an A+!” Said Vicky, as she high-fived Beth.


“Let’s release the clones into the collection unit, then we can wrap up and have lunch.” Replied Beth, with a big smile on her face.


Vicky pressed a button on the machine, and the small human clones were dropped into a transparent box, and the box was ejected from the machine. Beth grabbed the box, and placed it in front of Cody, and he had a shocked and somewhat disturbed look on his face.


“Look what you made, little guy! They’re exact copies of you, and we have enough of your cum to make around 150 more of you. Isn’t that amazing?” Asked Vicky.


The restraints on the milking machine released, and Cody rose from the chair. “So what are they for…? And what’s my reward?”


Vicky and Beth both chuckled. “You get to join us for lunch!”


Beth quickly grabbed the boy and tossed him into her breast pocket. They both walked out of the room and to the nearest lunchroom in the lab hall, carrying with them the box of clones. The two seated themselves at a table in the private lunchroom, where they dumped the contents of the box into bowls, and they each grabbed a pair of chopsticks. Beth plucked the scared boy from her pocket, and placed him on the table.


“Nowhere to run, cutie. A fall from this table would cripple you, and we would just put you back up here. Now sit down, relax, and enjoy the time we get to spend together!” Beth said. She then turned her focus to Vicky. 


“Bon appétit!” Said the blonde, as she reached into the bowl with her chopsticks, grabbing a clone, and placing him into her mouth. She began to lick his legs and lower torso, moving her tongue to rub her cock, balls, and asshole. Licking and licking, feeling his small anal cavity, then aggressively licking his cock and balls, the small human clone began to orgasm in her mouth. Beth slurped down the boy, along with his cum. “Oh, this is a delicious batch.”


Vicky grabbed a clone, who was frantically screaming and crying. “Don’t be scared, baby. It will be over soon.”


Vicky placed the boy in her mouth, and without any remorse, she crushed his body between her teeth. “Oh his guts are delicious!”


Cody curled up into a foetal position, and began to uncontrollably sob. “Don’t worry honey, you will have a nicer death.” Said Vicky, caressing the human’s back with her forefinger. 


The two students continued to eat the clones, until nothing was left in their bowls. They both turned to Cody, looking at him with hungry eyes. Beth spoke, “Well Cody, it’s been a pleasure to work with you. But now, it’s time for you to go. I hope you had fun too!”


Cody couldn’t believe this. He continued to cry, as the two women laughed at the terrified boy. “Vicky, will you do the honours?” Beth asked.


Vicky picked up Cody, and gave him a kiss on his head. “You were my favourite human to work with.” And with that, she sucked Cody into her mouth, and swallowed him alive.

End Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13059