- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


This chapter is an introduction to my world. Unlike our Earth, the Earth in this world is ruled by a race of women called “Giantesses”, who have life spans of several millennia. A smaller species of creatures exist, called “Humans”. Humans have two sexes, Male and Female, but the primary food source of Giantesses are Male Humans, as they secrete a natural white sauce from the strange member between their legs. Giantesses also use this sauce to produce more young Giantesses, so even with Humans being mere food, they are also a valuable resource. 


This story will be a loose connection of stories, though later on I might tell a cohesive story from the perspective of a human trapped within the university of this set of one-shots goes well.

Athena University, the top university in the Giantess Empire, where thousands of the best and brightest goddesses attend yearly to mark their first steps into the workforce. 


Chapter 1: Orientation Day


“C’mon Becca! We’ve gotta get to class on time!” The young Giantess paced back and forth, somewhat annoyed by her friend’s tardiness. 


“Hold on, Lily. I still have to unpack my things.” Becca rolled her eyes, annoyed at having to attend an orientation. Why bother? “Can’t I just learn all of this on the class website?” Becca thinks to herself.


“Becca you were supposed to unpack days ago, on move-in day.” Chided Lily.


“Ugh, fine. If you insist. But you’re buying lunch later.” Becca annoyingly conceded.


“If it gets your lazy-ass out the door, sure. What do you want for lunch, anyways?”


“We could try the food court, see what they have.”


“Good idea, then we will know if it’s worth our time haha!”


The two young women left their dorm, and headed to the main lecture hall. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The girls seated themselves amongst hundreds of fellow Giantesses, carefully listening to the professor’s lecture about the purpose of the program.


“For millennia, we Giantesses have ruled this planet with great care. We graced the Earth with our race’s beauty. We culled the human population from growing too fast, and that’s what this program is for. The main purpose is to understand the environmental impact of humans on the environment, and how we can prevent Mother Earth from suffering at the hands of Man. As you should already know, we do need Men in order for our race to reproduce, so we keep human farms on the outskirts of the city. What this means, is that you are free to kill humans at will, as their population will be regulated by the farms. Athena University is also proud to share that all of our humans are harvested from their natural habitat, hundreds of miles away from our great Empire. In somewhat unrelated news, I have a very special guest today…”


The professor reached into her breast pocket, and plucked out a small naked boy. There was a camera she placed on her desk that delivered a live feed to the projector behind her. She placed the boy in front of the camera for the whole lecture hall to see.


“Go on little one, tell the class your name.” The professor said in a cold and uncaring voice.


“J-James…”


A wave of “awww’s” could be heard from the audience, finding the little creature cute while fearing for his life.


“Don’t get too attached to him, because he will be part of the demonstration today”. The professor chuckled to herself at the now frantic state of the human. The students began to chuckle at the scared human as well.


“I had this boy’s brothers for breakfast today, and they were delicious. The meat of humans is unrivalled in taste, especially when spiced up with some of their special sauce. The Humans call this “cum”.


The professor picked up the human with her thumb and forefinger on each side of his tiny body. She used her forefinger on her other hand and prodded the member between his legs, as he moaned out in a mix of pleasure and gut wrenching fear. He exploded in orgasm, and the professor spread his cum all over his body. 


“Goodbye James, you were a great help for this demonstration. Sadly, it’s time for you to die.”


The professor then tossed James in her mouth, too fast for him to even scream for help. And with a quick gulp, he had mere minutes to live as he was sent down into the stomach of the professor. 


“Class dismissed, go enjoy your first day. Walk around campus, get to know the place.”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Lily and Becca both walked to the dining hall, to try out the special offerings.


“Oh my Goddess, that lecture made me so fucking hungry. Good thing you’re paying for this feast!” Becca said.


“Oh well, a deal is a deal.” Replied Lily.


The two arrived at the dining hall, and after waiting in line for a few minutes, the girls arrived at the counter to order. 


“Can I get a garden salad with minced men on top?” Asked Lily.


“Anything to drink?” Asked the cashier lady.


“Just an iced tea with a shot of male cum please.”


“Oh and throw in a man pizza with some fries with a raw human man as an appetiser, with a chocolate shake to drink. She’s paying!” Becca added in.


The girls paid, and sat down at a table. The dining hall was weirdly fancy, not looking like a standard cafeteria and more akin to a classy restaurant, with booths and even a members-only section.


They placed their trays down, and started to dig in. Lily took a few bites of her salad, mouth watering at the sight of humans sliced up and topping the meal.


Becca had ordered one live human male, no older than 18 years of age, lying completely naked on her plate and whimpering in terror.


“Hey little guy, what’s your name?” Becca sweetly asked.


“My name… is Matt… please don’t eat me… I’m too young to die…”


Becca chuckled. “Oh poor Matt, I’m sorry it has to be this way. Truly, I am. But you’re just food for me! I’ve eaten countless young men like you, it’s just the circle of life. No human is too young to be eaten. Now, will you do me a favour and make some of your special sauce come out?”


The young man was terrified and confused, but suddenly got distracted by Becca undoing most of the buttons on her crop top, causing the human to get an erection. Lily and Becca both chuckled at how blissfully unaware the human was of his own lust.


“Like what you see? Baby, do me a favour… just stroke your little prick for me… you know you want to…”


Matt began stroking his penis like a madman, unaware of how appetising he was making himself look to the hungry Giantess. 


“Now let it all out! Come on, baby! That’s a good boy!”


Matt came all over himself, as Becca grabbed her chopsticks and picked up the boy, only to slam his body down onto the plate to rub the cum all over him.


“Goodbye cutie, you were such a good boy.” Becca said, as she quickly tossed the human into her mouth.


Lily started to giggle and said “you really are a sadist, huh?”


“You know it, babe.” Becca replied, as she took a long sip from her milkshake.

Chapter End Notes:

Please let me know what you think! This is my first try with something of this scale, so feedback is appreciated! :)