Family Vacation by Smalls
Summary:

Tyler and Sara Condrac had finally achieved their dream of owning a secluded lake house in the mountains. After realizing they don’t use it as much as they thought they would, they decided to list it on Airbnb as a rental to make some extra income. Excited for their first customers, the Condracs prepare the cabin in person and make sure everything is ready before the family arrives. What could go wrong?

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Middle Age (50+), Breasts, Couples, Feet, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Insertion, Lesbians, Unaware, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49) Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: FM/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 11741 Read: 18011 Published: May 15 2023 Updated: June 04 2023
Story Notes:

I tried my hand at writing a story a while ago, but didn’t plan it out well and lost steam on writing it and gave up. This story is much more thought out and planned. I expect it will be around 10 chapters. I’m much happier with how it’s turning out compared to the other one. Maybe one day I’ll come back and finish that one if I figure out what direction I want to take it.


Anyway, hope you enjoy this one!

1. Chapter 1: Everything Is Ready by Smalls

2. Chapter 2: The James Family by Smalls

3. Chapter 3: Escape by Smalls

4. Chapter 4: Early Honeymoon by Smalls

5. Chapter 5: The Quiet Kid by Smalls

Chapter 1: Everything Is Ready by Smalls
Author's Notes:

Meet Sara and Tyler Condrac, a loving couple that definitely isn't going to meet some unnatural fate.

“We have to make this stay perfect for them! We don’t want our first customers to give us a bad review, do we?” Sara Condrac was worried. She and her husband Tyler Condrac were completely new to being hosts for their newly started Airbnb lake house. 


“Yes, but Diana just finished cleaning everything. We only hired her on good recommendation. She’s the best of the best, she doesn’t miss a thing. Stop worrying! It’ll be fine! We have everything ready for them” Tyler reassured his wife. She was a worrywart, but he found it adorable. He looked at her trying to clean a spot on the counter that wasn’t even there.

“I know, I know. I just can’t help it. I want it to be perfect for them.’


“That’s one reason why I married you.”


“Oh yeah? I thought you married me because I had a great ass.”


“I only said that that was one reason, I didn’t say that it was the only reason. I definitely love that you have a great ass!” Tyler went over to give his wife’s booty a good smack. They weren’t lying when they said she had a great ass. “I would stare at it all day if I could!” Sara blushed at the words. She had heard them before, but she never got tired of hearing them from her man.


He stepped up behind her and leaned down to give her a kiss. She turned her head around and their lips met. Tyler started his hand up inside her shirt, grabbing at her chest. As he fondled her, she put her hands over his as the kiss got more intense.


“Wait, wait, wait, wait, not now,” interjected Sara. “I need to check the boat.” She made her way out the back door towards the lake behind the house. Slightly disappointed, Tyler followed her to the back. He stopped to look out at the scenery as he walked outside. He found himself with a beautiful vista before his eyes. 


A large mountain lake spread out before him. Spruce trees surrounded the lake, riding up the slopes of the mountain on either side. He never got tired of this view. His gaze wandered down to his wife fiddling about on the small fishing boat. He and Sara had been dreaming of owning a lake house here ever since they got married. They had stayed in one just like it on their honeymoon. It was only possible this early in their lives because they had decided not to have children. It was more of Sara’s decision, but Tyler went along with it, to the point that he had gotten surgery to prevent the possibility. He didn’t necessarily have a need for children, but wouldn’t have minded becoming a father. 


Now that they owned the lake house, though, they had discovered that they didn’t come quite as often as they had expected to. Life was just as busy as ever for the working couple, and, slowly, visits to the cabin started decreasing in frequency. That was when Tyler had the idea to list it on a rental site, so that it at least got some use and could maybe bring in a little extra cash on the side. Tonight the first family was coming to use it.


“Stop gawking around and come help me you big dummy!” shouted Sara to Tyler from the small dock on the edge of the lake.


“Don’t fault me for being a sucker for beautiful scenery!” he bantered back, before walking down towards his wife.


“I forgot how to tie the boat to the dock,” she admitted sheepishly as he approached her. 


“And why did you untie it in the first place,” he jokingly accused her, “It was already just fine.” She only looked down at her feet in response. “Don’t worry, here’s how.” He knelt down next to the rope and the tie down and started tying a knot. “You have to create a loop with this hand, then another loop with this hand. Put the one inside the other. Then bring the end of the rope and weave it up through the first loop and down through the next loop. Then you attach it here. Wrap the rope around, then bring it up through the first loop again.” 


“Thank you, my big strong man.” she said lovingly. 


“Is there anything else around for you to check on?” Tyler asked.


“Not that I can think of at the moment, but I’m sure I’ll have something if you just give me a minute to think.”


“I don’t think I’m gonna do that!”


“What do you” Sara was cut off as Tyler grabbed her by the waist and picked her up, laughing as ran to the edge of the dock and jumped into the lake. It was the perfect temperature, now was definitely the time of year to be visiting. 


“Put me down!” she shouted as she was carried away. As she ended up in the water with her husband, she was a little annoyed. “Now all our clothes are soaked!”


“Then let’s take them off! I don’t mind!” 


She couldn’t help but smile a little. He did help her enjoy life, as much as she was able to ground him to reality. “What if someone sees us?” she questioned.


“Let them! We’re both hot anyway!” he responded, laughing at himself. “Besides, there’s no one else here. We’ve got the whole lake to ourselves if we want!”


He started taking off his clothes, struggling with the wet fabric against his skin while treading water. Eventually he was able to get his shirt off and throw it up onto the dock.


“That was sexy,” Sara commented drily, yet still found herself getting slightly turned on at the sight of her man. She too started to take off her shirt, just as clumsily as her husband. Not soon enough, they were naked and swimming together in the lake. 


After relaxing in the lake for some time, they swam to the dock and got out of the water. Tyler admired his wife’s naked body in front of him as she picked up her clothes. He never got tired of seeing that view. He counted himself lucky that a woman like her would be in his life like this. His eyes explored every part of her body that they could take in. He started at her petite feet, then moved his eyes up her smooth calves and thighs, lingering on the spot where those thighs met. He stared at her ass for a bit before moving up her back, where she was wringing the water out of her hair. She turned her head around and caught him with his mouth slightly open, transfixed on her.


She blushed as she noticed the gaze. She returned the favor looking him up and down, admiring the muscles on his body. She also noticed a certain body part was looking especially large. “Looks like there’s something we have to take care of now, isn’t there?”


Tyler only smirked in return. They grabbed their now only slightly damp clothes and made their way up to the cabin. Not long after they made it inside, they dropped their clothes and were all over each other. Tyler picked up Sara’s naked body and carried her to one of the bedrooms on the main floor. 


“Not on the beds! We’re going to have guests on them soon!” she warned him. 


“The couch it is,” he responded. “Let me just grab a sheet to put under us.” He quickly went to grab a sheet, then came back and put it on the couch. 


Sara got onto the couch and lied on her back, waiting for Tyler. He climbed on top of her and started kissing her passionately. She eagerly returned the kiss, their tongues in a back and forth dance between their mouths. As they were kissing, Tyler was moving his hand up and down Sara’s body, lingering on some of the more sensitive places. He grabbed at her breasts, just the right size to fit in his hands. He moved his fingers in circles around the edges of her areolas before lightly touching the tips of her hardened nipples. She gasped slightly as he did this, feeling the pleasure move through her body.


He moved his hands down her body, before stroking his fingers along the inside of her thighs, dragging his nails lightly up and down. She started squirming slightly, with her body lightly spasming. Tyler knew his wife, and he knew what to do. 


“God I need you inside of me!” she moaned to him. “Just look how wet I am!”


Tyler knew exactly how wet she was. “Not yet,” he teased her, before lightly biting her lip. 

Now he brought his hand to where her legs met. He rubbed his fingers along the outer edge of her folds, before bringing his finger to the top of her pussy. At the top of her slick folds he started rubbing her clit, making little circles around the edge then rubbing the top, just as he knew she liked. She was squirming even more now, her hips bucking lightly. Now it was time.


He broke his lips away from hers and lined up his cock to slide into her. He teased her slightly with the tip of his dick, enjoying the pleasure that it sent through his body too. He then slipped it in as Sara moaned with pleasure. He let out a little moan of his own before sliding in and out of her. He continued his thrusting, enjoying every moment and working on hitting her right in the g-spot. As he rubbed along the inside of her, she quivered with pleasure, the tension building and building in their bodies.


Not long after, she let out the strongest gasp of the day as she climaxed. Her pussy squeezed Tyler’s rod as she spasmed with pleasure. The tight grip around his cock as he was pushing in and out increased the amount of pleasure flowing through his body and he came too, squirting inside of her. They both lied there for a moment, catching their breath. Sara always enjoyed the feeling of warmth when he finished inside of her.


After basking in the afterglow for a moment, they made their way up the stairs to the master bath and washed off in the shower. After cleaning up and getting dressed, they went downstairs and grabbed the messy sheets and put them in the laundry room up the stairs behind the game room. 


“Anything else you can think of to prepare before our guests arrive?” Tyler asked Sara.


“No, I don’t think there’s anything else,” came the reply as Sara looked slightly upwards thoughtfully. 


“Then all we have to do is wait to meet them. We did say we were going to greet them and give them a small tour, right?”


“Yeah, we said we would. And I’m excited to meet our first guests! I hope they enjoy the place as much as we do!”


“I hope so too.” 


“Well they should be here any minute now! I’m actually kind of nervous.”


The couple went to grab some water in the kitchen. After entering the kitchen, Tyler was reaching to the cupboards to grab two glasses to fill with water. He grabbed them and set them on the counter. Immediately after placing them on the counter, he looked out the window and saw a bright flash and blacked out.


Not a second later, he woke up with a terrible headache. He blinked his eyes open and looked around. He seemed to be under a large white canopy. It reminded him of his elementary school years, when the class would play with the large parachute-like sheet and all the kids would end up under it as it slowly settled on top of them after they inflated it and let it deflate.


“SARA!” he called out. His first thought was worry for her.


“TYLER!” came a response to his left, sounding like it was a good distance away. That was confusing, she had been standing right next to him. “WHAT HAPPENED?”


“I DON’T KNOW,” he yelled. “WHERE ARE YOU?”


“I’M UNDER SOME SORT OF BIG GREEN SHEET OR SOMETHING. I’M TRYING TO MAKE MY WAY OUT FROM UNDER IT, BUT THERE SEEMS TO BE ANOTHER ONE THAT I’M STANDING ON.”


Tyler then looked down and also noticed that the white canopy that was above him was also below him. He also noted that he was stark naked. He started wandering around, trying to find any semblance of an exit. Eventually he found a large hole and came out from underneath. He looked around and almost fainted from shock at what he saw.


It was the cabin’s kitchen, but everything had been scaled to massive proportions. He looked at the ground, and the tiles must’ve been a hundred feet long. The grout in between looked like a trail he could follow. He turned around and saw the dishwasher, towering far above him. He had only ever felt nearly this small standing among the skyscrapers in New York when he visited one time, but this was even more extreme. He looked at the canopy he had found himself under, realizing that it was just the shirt he had been wearing


After taking a moment to collect his thoughts, he remembered his wife. Looking around, he saw what looked to be the green sundress that she had been wearing, crumpled on the ground.


“HAVE YOU FOUND YOUR WAY OUT YET?” he shouted. 


“NO! HAVE YOU? I’M SCARED!”


“YES I’M OUT, I’M COMING TO FIND YOU!”


Tyler ran as fast as he could to where he could find his wife. The adrenaline carried him as fast as he had ever run before. As he reached her dress, he could see a lump moving underneath the fabric. He ran up to the lump and helped guide her to the bottom of the dress, where she was able to exit.


They hugged each other as Sara took in the view and realization. She began to breathe rapidly. 


“Hey hey hey, it’s okay, it’s okay,” Tyler tried to soothe his panicked wife. 


“WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT’S OKAY?” she sobbed. “WE’RE TINY!”


“I know, I know. I get that this is freaky but”


“FREAKY?” she interrupted him, “THIS IS MORE THAN JUST FREAKY!”


“Okay, okay, okay. But we need to figure out something to do about it. I’m here with you, and I’m also freaking out with you. Can you just take a few breaths with me? Like this, in and out, in and out, in and out.”


She followed the breathing pattern along with him and was able to calm down just a little bit. “What are we going to do?” she asked, hoping for any sort of consolation from her husband.


“...I don’t know,” came the response, after a short pause. “But we will figure it out, I promise. I think what we need is for someone to help us. I don’t think that there’s much we can do on our own.”


“Someone to help us? And how are we going to get that to happen? Do you expect someone to just randomly show up and find us here?”


As she asked that question, a loud rumbling came from the house. It was the sound of the garage door opening, then a car pulling into the garage.


“The guests!” Tyler exclaimed. “They’ll find us and help us out!”


There was the sound of car doors opening, and loud chatter could be heard. Then the car doors were closed, followed by the sound of the door to the house swinging open.


“WOW WHAT A NICE PLACE.” boomed a man’s voice. “OKAY KIDS, GRAB YOUR THINGS AND WE’LL ASSIGN ROOMS TO STAY IN.”


There was some shuffling and lots of footsteps moving about.


“NOW DIDN’T THE OWNER’S SAY THEY WERE GOING TO GREET US?” It was the same voice.


“YES, YES THEY DID, LET’S SEE IF WE CAN FIND THEM,” came another, feminine voice.


The sound of a pair of footsteps was growing even louder than it already was as some people made their way to the kitchen in search of the owners. The ground for Tyler and Sara started shaking as two giants entered the kitchen. They just stood in awe of what was before them. Never in their lives had they imagined they would see something so big. And here there were two somethings. And those somethings were living, breathing, people. All the small pair could do was stand, stunned.


“NOW WHY IS THERE A PAIR OF CLOTHES LYING ON THE KITCHEN FLOOR AND TWO GLASSES OUT ON THE COUNTER? THIS IS DEFINITELY GOING TO BE PART OF  THE REVIEW!” It was the woman speaking.


That seemed to break the tiny duo out of their stupor, and they suddenly began to jump and shout as much as they could, trying to get the pair of giant’s attention. And it seemed to work. The large man was bending over, reaching towards them. They were saved! He could call some doctors or scientists or anything so they could be cured!


“WHERE DID THE INSTRUCTIONS SAY THE LAUNDRY ROOM WAS?” bellowed the voice, “I’LL JUST TAKE THESE UP THERE AND GET THEM OUT OF OUR WAY.”


The shrunken couple then realized that they hadn’t been seen and began shouting and jumping with renewed vigor. It didn’t work. The man was oblivious to them. Their world was shaken around as the clothes were bunched up. Everything went dark as they were balled up in the middle of what they had had on their bodies not even an hour before.


“UP THE STAIRS AND THROUGH THE DOOR BEHIND THE GAME ROOM,” was the response of the woman. The tiny couple just held on to each other as everything around them shook. The giant man didn’t care to gently carry the clothes, completely unaware that he had two people in his hands, and they were tossed around all over, hoping to not get whiplash. They heard the sound of a door opening, then a sudden feeling of weightlessness and falling before a strong impact, softened only by the fabric they were surrounded in.

End Notes:

Hope you like it so far! I'm always excited to hear your thoughts! If you have suggestions, you can leave them, but I can't guarantee everything will make it.

Chapter 2: The James Family by Smalls
Author's Notes:

I was able to finish this chapter quicker than I expected, but I don't expect I'll be able to upload this frequently for the whole story.

Meet the James family, looking to have a nice weekend getaway.

“Okay kids, now sing along with me. Here comes the chorus: WOOOOOAAAAH WE’RE HALFWAY THE-ERE, WOOOOOAAAHOOOAH, LIVIN’ ON A PRAYER,” Brent James tried encouraging his family to sing along with him as they drove along the freeway. 

“TAKE MY HAND, WE’LL MAKE IT I SWE-EAR,” joined in Matthew James, Brent and Sasha’s oldest child. Matthew then glanced over at the passenger next to him, smiling and laughing with his fiancée, Marie-Jean Highland, soon to be Marie-Jean James. They sat in the middle row of the family’s SUV. On the other side of Marie, Matthew glanced at his younger brother Oliver, engrossed in whatever game he was playing, headphones in. Oliver was oblivious to anything going on in the real world at the moment, and that was exactly how he liked it.


In the trunk of the large car sat two teenage girls: Lexi James and her best friend from childhood, Sadie Burroughs. Lexi just rolled her eyes at her dad’s annoying behavior, while Sadie just giggled a little. 


“It’s bad enough that there wasn’t enough room for both of us to have a seat, but we’ve had to deal with my dad like this for the last three hours,” Lexi grumbled quietly to her friend. Sadie just accepted it. She felt lucky that the James family had allowed her to come on the trip with them. Not that she was surprised. She had grown up next door to them, and she and Lexi had been 

inseparable since they were toddlers and first played together.


“Yeah, yeah, whatever,” Sadie responded to Lexi’s complaint. “But did you hear what Nick did with Sabrina?”

Cassandra James and her boyfriend Mitchell Connors sat in the back row of the SUV, ignoring everything going on around them. They didn’t relate to the older people in front of them, and the high school seniors felt they were too old to participate in whatever gossip the younger girls were discussing behind them. Besides, they were graduating in a few months, and all of that would be behind them soon. They were discussing much more important things anyway.

“Cass, I truly start to think that you’re a crazy person when you say that water is wet! Water obviously can’t be wet! Water makes things wet,” Mitchell was explaining to his sweetheart.

“Well you’re obviously not like water, because you can’t make anything wet by talking like that,” Cassandra responded.

“Oh I know for a fact that that’s a lie,” Mitchell replied with faux confidence. The comment secretly wounded his pride, but he wasn’t willing to let that show. “And I’ll be happy to prove it to you at the lake.”

“No Mitch! We can’t do anything with my parents around! They’ll be sure to catch us!”

Mitchell just looked down at his lap, wishing that it wasn’t true, despite knowing that there would be little, if any, opportunity to get it on with his girl on this weekend vacation. They would be in close vicinity with her parents for the majority of the trip. Not that that was going to stop him from trying something if he saw an opportunity.


“Come on Oliver, sing with us!” Matthew tried urging his insanely quiet and shy younger brother. “It’s fun!”


There was no response of any kind from Oliver. If he had heard his brother talking at all, he gave no sign. Even if he had heard his brother, he wouldn’t have responded. The skinny kid liked to keep to himself.


“Stop bothering him!” Marie-Jean admonished her fiancé. “You know he likes to just play his games. They’re his happy place!”


“Yeah, but this is a family vacation! We should be doing things as a family!” Matthew responded. He then reached across Marie-Jean in order to poke his brother.


Marie-Jean slapped Matthew’s hand on the way over. “Now you’re annoying me too!” she harrumphed. “Do you want to be in the doghouse for the weekend? If you do, then go ahead and keep bugging Oliver.”


Matthew decided to let it go. “Fine, but he better participate with the family once we arrive at the cabin.”


“He will”


Suddenly, a yell came from the front of the car. “DUCK!!” shouted both Brent and his wife Sasha. Lexi and Sadie immediately put their heads down, as they had been doing every time the word was shouted. They had been doing this every time they passed a cop car, hoping not to get caught with two teenagers not sitting in seats in the car.


Sadie giggled with her head right against Lexi’s. “This is so much more fun than my family vacations! It’s always just me and my parents. And they’re boring.”


“Ugh, I wish I could have a calm vacation for once,” came Lexi’s reply. “Maybe I should take your place on your next family vacation.”


“Or maybe my parents would let you tag along, like I’m doing right now! Then it would be just you and me!”


“And your parents.”


“Okay honey, now coming up you’ll need to take the next exit off of the highway,” Sasha instructed Brent.


“You got it honey.” Brent took the exit, and the road started winding back and forth, through a thick forest. “Look at that scenery! It’s so green everywhere! We must be getting close!”


“Not much farther, just a few miles,” replied Sasha.


“Did you say we’re getting close?” asked Cassandra from the back. “I really have to pee!” 


“Yes, we’re almost there.”


Soon, the family pulled up to the cabin.


“Gosh, it’s even prettier than the photos!” Sasha exclaimed.


“I don’t care right now! I just hope it has a bathroom.”


“Dear, would you mind getting out and putting in the code to the garage?” Brent asked his wife.


“Of course.”


Sasha got out and went to put in the code. The garage door started opening. Brent pulled the car in, then put it in park. “Alright kiddos, we’re here. Everyone out, time to enjoy a wonderful weekend before spring break ends.” 


“Let me out!” asserted Cassandra, rushing into the house to find the nearest bathroom. Everyone else got out of the car at a leisurely pace, stretching their cramped limbs. 


Everyone filed into the house, taking it in. It was sparsely decorated. As they walked in, there was a main room in front, with a simple couch and some chairs around a television on the far wall. There were four rooms, two on either side, attached to the main one, with jack and jill bathrooms between each pair of rooms. Just around the corner sat the kitchen.


“Wow what a nice place,” Brent said. “Okay kids, grab your things and we’ll assign rooms to stay in.” Everyone went back to the car and started grabbing their bags to bring inside to the main room. “Now didn’t the owners say they were going to greet us?” Brent asked his wife.


“Yes, yes they did, let’s see if we can find them.” The pair walked towards the kitchen, looking for a back door to see if the owners were in the back. As they entered the kitchen, they noticed two sets of clothes crumpled on the floor and two glasses on the counter. Obviously the owners were here, but they didn’t know where.


“Now why is there a pair of clothes lying on the kitchen floor and two glasses out on the counter? This is definitely going to be part of the review,” Sasha complained to her husband. 


“Where did the instructions say the laundry room was?” Brent asked Sasha. He didn’t want this to dampen his wife’s mood so soon into the stay and was eager to get the problem solved quickly. “I’ll just take these up there and get them out of our way.”


Sasha pulled out her phone to find the instructions. “Up the stairs and through the door behind the game room.” Brent picked up the clothes and started up the stairs, while Sasha grabbed the glasses and placed them in the dishwasher. She looked out the back door, trying to see if the owners were outside, but couldn’t spot anyone. “That’s odd,” she muttered to herself. They were nowhere to be found. She shrugged her shoulders and decided it didn’t matter. They probably just forgot or something. She wanted to begin her vacation.


She went back inside to find the family waiting around, wanting to get their rooms set up for the weekend. “Matthew and Marie-Jean, you two will share this room, and Oliver will be on the other side of your bathroom,” she instructed. “Lexi and Sadie, you too will be sharing a room with Cass on the other side of your bathroom. Mitch, you get the couch.”


“Why does Mitch have to be on the couch?” Cassandra asked. “He should be able to sleep in a bed like everyone else.”


“Because he sure isn’t sharing a bed with you,” came the reply. “And I think that he’d rather he couch than to try and share with Oliver.”


“Yes ma’am,” Mitchell said, not wanting to get on his girlfriend’s parent’s bad side.


“I don’t care where I sleep, but can I hook up the switch to the tv?” Oliver asked.


His mother just looked at him and sighed, “Sure honey, go ahead.” Oliver went straight to work getting that set up. Everyone else went to their rooms to get settled in before starting their vacation.


Brent walked down and entered the room, coming up to his wife. “The master bedroom is amazing, and so is the master bath. The game room has air hockey and foosball. There’s a small boat to the lake, and the backyard has a volleyball net. This place is wonderful! This is going to be a great weekend!”

End Notes:

Sorry, no small people in this chapter. I had to introduce our characters sometime! Anyway, we'll get back to Tyler and Sara in the next chapter, so stay tuned!

Chapter 3: Escape by Smalls
Author's Notes:

Back to Sara and Tyler. What's going to happen to them next?

“How are we ever going to get their attention?” Sara miserably asked Tyler. “They were so big, and we’re just so small. I think we’ll just die trying!”


“No no no no no, please don’t think like that! We’ll just have to try again. They’re here for the entire weekend. We’ll have a ton of opportunities to be found. But first, we have to get out of our clothes again. Here, take my hand.”


Sara reached out and grabbed her husband’s hand, grateful for his attempts at comforting her. They started struggling against the large bunched up clothes around them. Eventually, they were able to shift the clothes enough that they could start wiggling their way out of the wad. They crawled out, and to their dismay, found they were at the bottom of the clothes hampers in the laundry room. The only light was what creeped in underneath the door, which wasn’t much.


“Well, it looks like we’re going to have to climb out,” Tyler remarked. “On the plus side, I’m now very glad we went with the cheaper fabric hampers instead of the plastic ones! Otherwise, there’s no way we’d be getting out. But look, these have a bunch of holes to grab and put our feet on.”


“But it’s so high!” gasped Sara, looking up. The sides of the clothes hamper had to extend hundreds of feet in the air. There was no way she thought she could scale that.


“We’ve got to, honey. I don’t want to be stuck here when someone decides to put the clothes in the wash.” That thought was plenty enough to convince her to go. The two started climbing the insides of the hamper. With how many holes and handholds were provided by the mesh fabric, scaling it turned out to not be as difficult as at first thought. They noted that it was similar to climbing a chain link fence when they were kids.


It took a while, but eventually they were able to reach the top. Unfortunately, they were unable to get over the top because there was a strip of fabric along the top edge of the hamper, completely hindering their progress. It wrapped all the way around along the top.


“Okay, this is going to be difficult, but I think you’ll have to climb on my shoulders to be able to get over the top.” Tyler said to Sara. 


“But then how will you get over it?” she questioned.


“I’ll think of something, but for now I just want to get you over before I get more tired and can’t lift you and me both.”


She didn’t like it, but agreed because she couldn’t think of any counterargument at the moment. She moved right up next to him, then proceeded to put her feet on Tyler’s shoulders, using the fabric to steady herself. She was barely able to reach the top, but she succeeded in pulling herself up and straddled the edge for a moment, before swinging herself down to the other side.


As she swung around to the other side, she hung, with her hands holding the lip of the hamper. Her legs couldn’t quite reach a foothold beneath the strip of fabric. She started panicking, realizing that she was just hanging, her fingers the only things preventing her from falling hundreds of feet to the ground. She let out a little whimper when she decided she was going to have to drop and hope to catch herself on the mesh. If she didn’t catch herself, she was going to end up a splatter on the ground.


Knowing that the more she thought about it, the more difficult it would get, she dropped. 


After a short fall, she was able to grab a hold of the hamper, her shoulders feeling like they were going to be ripped out of their sockets from the force. But she had caught herself. She looked on the other side of the hamper to her husband, a little higher than she was. He had watched the whole thing without saying a word.


“So now what are you going to do?” she asked. 


“I’m just going to have to jump and try to grab the top. That’s the only way.”


Tyler steeled his resolve. He knew he was in good shape, but this was going to be very difficult. He bent his legs, then jumped, trying to grab the top. His fingers grasped the lip of the hamper. He deftly pulled himself up. He let out a little nervous laugh, then swung his legs down to perform the same maneuver his wife had just completed. He started hanging down the other side, then got ready to let go, mentally preparing himself to catch himself on the mesh of the hamper. 


He let his hands go. After letting go, he reached out to grab the hamper and halt his fall. But his left hand didn’t quite reach the mesh, and he wasn’t able to hold on and stop a free fall with just the one hand, and he slipped away from the side, careening away from safety. 


As he fell, time seemed to slow down. His back was to the ground, and he saw his wife above him. She had her head turned around, watching him fall, her face contorting as she let out a hysteric scream. Tyler couldn’t hear anything besides the rushing of wind in his ears. They say your life flashes before your eyes before you die, but Tyler’s mind simply went blank as he fell.


He continued to fall until Sara could no longer see him with the dim lighting provided. She froze in shock for a moment. Then a sob forced its way through her throat, before she began to cry in full force. With tears blurring her vision, she began to climb down the side of the hamper, wanting to find her husband’s body.

End Notes:

So this chapter ended up shorter than I expected. I had slightly different plans for where it was going to go, but this seemed like a good cutoff point before going into the next scene. Let me know if you liked how it ended, or possibly would have rather seen a longer chapter and not cutoff where I did. The next chapter is already almost done and is a lot spicier, so stay tuned.

Chapter 4: Early Honeymoon by Smalls
Author's Notes:
A more adventurous chapter this time. What's going to happen with Sara?

Sara made her way down the side of the clothes hamper, one foot after the other, one hand after the other, contemplating the hell she was in. Not only had she been impossibly shrunk down to the size of a bug with her husband, but he had now fallen to his death because of it. She was alone. She was impossibly alone. There was nothing to get her mind off of it. She toyed with the idea of jumping off and joining her loved one in death, but her survival instinct overcame that desire every time.


She continued her way down and eventually reached the carpeted floor. Now all she had to do was find her husband’s body. Before she could move far, something came up from behind her in the dim light and grabbed her. She started streaming and kicking, trying everything she could to get away.


“Woah, woah, woah, hey, hey, hey, calm down” whatever, that is, whoever was grabbing her said. She knew that voice. She turned around and shoved him, pushing him off of her, then slapped him in rage.


“I WILL NOT CALM DOWN!” she screamed at him. “I JUST WATCHED YOU FALL HUNDREDS OF FEET AND THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!”


“I know, I know,” Tyler replied. “I thought I was a goner too. I’m so so sorry you had to go through that.” He stepped forward and tried once again to embrace his wife. This time, she didn’t fight him off and accepted it, returning the embrace. “I think I survived because we're like the size of bugs now. They can fall from crazy heights and don’t die, so I think we might not either. I guess, seeing as I'm still alive somehow. And I think the carpet helped. But it hurt like a motherfucker, I won’t lie about that. There will most likely be a massive bruise all over my back soon.”


She didn’t say anything in return. They just held each other for a while, grateful to be in each other’s company.


After a short while, Tyler broke the silence. “We should still try and get someone’s attention. The sooner we can get someone to help us, the better. I don’t want to be stuck like this any longer than I have to.”


The two set out to continue their journey, moving towards the door and on their way out of the laundry room. Upon reaching the door, they were excited to find out they could slide underneath to exit the room. As they were coming out from underneath the door, they heard loud footsteps getting louder.


“Someone’s coming up!” said Tyler, excitedly. “They’ll be able to help us.”


Matthew and Marie-Jean were walking up the stairs, wanting to use the game room. They walked in and went straight to the air hockey table. They hadn’t played this game in a long time, and had set a wager that whoever lost had to do dishes for a week when they got back from vacation.


Tyler and Sara watched the massive people move around. They were in awe of just how large the people truly were. The clothes hamper had been hundreds of feet tall, and that was only to the waists of these people. The giants entered the game room and started playing air hockey. The hits of the puck were almost deafening to the tiny pair, but they moved towards the giants anyway.


Pushing forward on their journey, with nothing but hope keeping them going, they ended up near the air hockey table. 


“Well, we’re here right next to them,” Sara said to Tyler, “I guess it’s time to get their attention.”


The two looked at each other with resolve, then moved in towards the shoes of the closest person. It seemed to be a woman’s shoes. Luckily, she wasn’t moving her feet around very much. Tyler and Sara reached one of her feet.


“Maybe if we can hit her ankle hard enough, she’ll notice us,” Tyler said to Sara.


“It’s a plan.”


They moved around to the front of the shoe where it was lowest. They climbed on and began moving up to the top so that the large woman could feel them hitting her. They reached the tongue of the shoe and started banging against her skin. They kept on banging, when suddenly the foot was lifted up into the air.


“Wait, wait, stop for a minute,” Marie-Jean called across the table to Matthew. “My ankle is really itchy, one sec.” Marie-Jean lifted her foot and reached down to scratch her ankle, right where Tyler and Sara were.


Tyler and Sara were thrown completely off balance as they rose slightly into the air. The foot angled slightly up, and they were leaning against Marie-Jean’s skin, hoping not to fall in the commotion. Then a giant hand appeared from above, reaching toward them.


Tyler cheered at Sara. They had been noticed! The hand came right at them, but instead of grabbing them, it just scratched at the skin where they had been pounding. Tyler then despaired. They hadn’t been noticed. All their work amounted to creating nothing but a small itch for this person. 


After scratching her ankle, Marie-Jean felt much better now that the itch was gone. She then grabbed the edge of her shoe, adjusting it slightly before looking back at her fiancé. She grinned as she gloated, “You better step it up, mister. I’m winning! Guess you’ll be doing dishes for a week.”


What was a slight adjustment of a shoe for Marie-Jean was much more than that for Sara and Tyler. She had pulled the edge of the shoe out from underneath them, so the shrunken couple lost their footing and, with some small yelps, fell right inside of the shoe.


They both fell along the inside of the shoe before their bodies settled underneath the arch of Marie-Jean’s foot. They both crinkled their noses and shuddered at the smell that assaulted them. The bottom of the sock they were underneath was slightly damp with sweat, and the stench of foot sweat invaded their nostrils.


More alarming than the odor, though, was when pressure from above threatened to crush their bodies. Marie-Jean, simply by placing her foot back on the ground and standing, caused Sara and Tyler to feel as though their bones were about to crack. They groaned in pain from the pressure building up all around them. Just as they felt they couldn’t take any more, the pressure was lifted, and they both released a large sigh of relief, hoping that they didn’t ever have to endure something like that again.


The respite was short lived, however, before their world shook extremely violently. The two were thrown into each other, then into the side of the shoe, then into the other side of the shoe, and back again. While shaking side to side so violently, the shoe tilted forward, and gravity brought them to the front of the shoe when the shaking suddenly stopped. They were now underneath Marie-Jean’s toes as the foot once again settled on the ground.


“One more moment,” Marie-Jean had called out to Matthew. “I think there’s something in my shoe.” She shook her foot around, trying to remove the annoyance underneath the bottom of her foot. After shaking for a moment, she was satisfied she could no longer feel the distraction, then got back to playing the game.


Underneath her unaware toes, Sara and Tyler were grateful that the pressure was greatly reduced. Still uncomfortable, but much more bearable than underneath the arch of her foot. Though the stench of feet never left. It was all encompassing.


“Well now what?” Sara was able to ask her husband.


“Honestly, I don’t know,” he responded somberly. He had been trying to keep going, but their circumstances were starting to wear him down. “We do seem to actually be too small to be noticeable. I mean we are literally underneath a foot right now.”


Right as he said it, the toes above them scrunched around the couple, as if grabbing at them. Then the toes retracted. It was surreal seeing another person’s body this way. They realized that whoever’s shoe they were stuck in didn’t even realize what was going on. They were complete and utter nothings to the outside world. 


“I don’t know if I can take anymore of this,” Sara sobbed. In one evening, she had been shrunk to the size of a bug, thrown into a dirty clothes hamper, watched her husband die and come back to life, and was now stuck in someone’s shoe. “Why did this happen to us?”


Unable to come up with a response, Tyer just reached his hand out to hold his wife’s. They stayed like that for a while, unable to do anything else. They were subject to the whims of fate. And just then, fate decided to uproot their entire existence from the short moment of stability they had found underneath some toes.


“Suck it, loser!” Marie-Jean gloated to her husband-to-be as she jumped up and down a few times. “You’re doing dishes for a week.” 


“Yeah yeah yeah, whatever,” Matthew accepted the taunts. “But to make up for doing the dishes, I’m going to be doing you right now.” Marie-Jean blushed at the realization of what was just said. Her tall husband walked across the table towards his goal. Marie-Jean waited for him to come over. She loved when he took control. As he approached her, she once again appreciated the height difference between him and her. He was a full 6 feet 3 inches tall, while she stood at 5 feet 2 inches. She was so happy to have found someone who could make her feel so small and dominated at times.


Matthew reached his wife and picked her up, then lifted her over his shoulders into a fireman's carry. He also liked having a big height difference. He liked to be large and in charge. Marie-Jean giggled with glee as she was carried down the stairs towards the room they were staying in, feeling herself getting turned on.


While one large couple was enjoying themselves, another small couple was in complete disarray. They were thrown all the way around until they ended up at the side of the shoe, but they noticed that the person was no longer standing. 


“What could be going on now,” Tyler wondered aloud. Then their world started bouncing up and down rapidly before slowing down once again. Then a sudden feeling of weightlessness came over Sara and Tyler, before they were jolted to a stop at the bottom of the shoe. Their world tumbled around, but this time, space was opening up inside of the shoe. The shoe was coming off! 


Come off it did. And very quickly at that. Once the show had been taken off the foot it belonged to, it was thrown carelessly to the side. This caused Sara to be launched out of the shoe, while Tyler was forced deeper into the shoe. Sara fell directly out of the shoe and landed on a large soft surface. She was glad to not be hurt from the fall, but was dizzy from the sudden whiplash.


The shoe landed with a thud on the ground, and Tyler hit his head against the front of the shoe and promptly blacked out.


Sara, on the other hand, was looking up and realized what was happening around her. She saw above her a tall, muscled man in the action of taking off his shirt. To her side was a woman stripping her clothes off on top of a bed. A bed, Sara realized, she was also in. In horror, she tried to get up and move so as to escape the unfolding situation, but the bed itself made it almost impossible to run.


As she tried to move away from the giant people, the large man climbed onto the bed on top of the woman. This created an indent towards the middle of the bed, and Sara lost her footing and started rolling toward the large moving mass.


“Oh God, you’re so sexy,” Marie-Jean said to Matthew as he was stripping off his clothes. She had managed to get naked first and was admiring him as he too got rid of any garments on his body. She especially appreciated looking between his legs, watching his once soft member start to grow. She was getting wet along with his arousal.


Matthew climbed on top of Marie-Jean and started lustfully kissing his future wife on the mouth. He then picked her up off the edge of the bed and threw her further back, making more room for both of them on the bed. 


Sara had rolled and just bumped up against the woman’s leg when Marie-Jean was picked up and tossed. When she landed back on the bed, Sara was thrown upward by the impact, flying what to her felt like 30 feet in the air. When she landed, she found herself no longer on the bed. She looked forward and saw that she had landed on the woman’s stomach. She looked behind her and saw a drop off where the woman’s legs met and knew she didn’t want to go in that direction at all. Ahead of her were two small breasts, and then the woman’s face.


She decided to run up towards the woman’s head, praying in her heart that she could be discovered soon. She was so focused on her destination that she didn’t look where she was going. As she ran forward, she tried to take a step only to find that her foot didn’t have anything below it. She had tried to run straight across a giant belly button. She fell in. Sara was about waist deep in someone’s belly button. This was a low in her life that wouldn’t have seemed possible enough to cross her mind just a day ago.


Sara couldn’t dwell on it for long, she crawled out of the belly button and continued her mad dash forward. As she ran forward, a large shadow descended above her. The man was leaning over the woman. He continued getting closer and closer. To Sara, it felt like the sky was falling on top of her. But she couldn’t stop now. She kept on running, making it to the valley between the breasts of another woman. She quickly noted that she wouldn’t have considered this woman to be very endowed at all, but at her current size, the nipples that topped the hills on either side of her were more than enough. She pressed forward, when, suddenly, she was knocked over. A large hand had brushed right past her, and she was clipped by the tip of a finger, causing her to fall over.


“I love you so much,” Matthew was saying to Marie-Jean. He continued making out with her. He brought his hands down to wander across her body. He used one hand to start toying with her chest. He started drawing circles around the edges of the sensitive body part, trying to elicit a response from his lover. 


He then brought his hand down to his cock, and lining it up, thrust it into his petite woman. She gasped in pleasure as he started working his way in and out of her. The two were very completely in the moment, completely oblivious to the tiny visitor caught in the throes of passion.


Sara cursed the hand that had knocked her over. She had gotten the wind knocked out of her, and was unable to continue for a moment. That’s when the body she was on started moving back and forth very quickly. She looked back and saw that the large man was now thrusting inside of the woman, causing her to shake from the impact every time. It made the surface she was on too unstable to move on. She lied down, hoping to wait it out and get their attention after.


Soon, she noticed a break in the movement and decided it was over and she stood up to begin her trek once again. Then, everything completely flipped over and she began to fall through the air. She looked up and realized that the woman was now in front of her, the man underneath where she was falling to.


Matthew had realized that he was about to come, and, wanting to extend the pleasurable experience, decided to change positions. He grabbed his lover and deftly flipped her over so that now he was underneath and she was riding him. Marie-Jean continued to grind on her man.


Sara made impact on the man right in his pubic forest. She noticed that he didn’t keep himself quite as groomed as she would have liked her men to. But she didn’t have long to think at the moment. There was too much movement in the area. The woman above was grinding back and forth, making it impossible for Sara to stand. The area was too slick with sweat and juices for her to control what was going on. All she could do was hold onto some pubic hairs for stability and wait for this to end.


Luckily, it didn’t last much longer. She felt the body below her spasm and then relax. The woman slipped off the large cock, pussy dripping. Sara was now confronted with a calm after such a ride. A sickening calm, with a giant penis that she didn’t want to see directly in front of her. The body she was on turned sideways, and the woman’s ass came into view before making contact with where Sara was.


Sara found herself sandwiched between the two bodies, unable to move. She wiggled as much as she could, trying to see if they would notice the tiny passenger they had just brought along for a wild ride. She wondered with grim humor if this was either of the giant’s first threesome. It was for Sara. After growing tired from the whole experience and accepting that she could no longer get their attention from this position, Sara waited, tangled in the pubic hair of the giant couple.


The woman began to stir. As she separated the physical contact, Sara found herself grabbing onto anything to keep from falling. The only thing to grab onto, though, was the hair around her. She didn’t know whose hair she was gripping, until she was lifted into the air as the woman stood up from the bed. Now she had a massive drop below her, with legs swinging to either side as she dangled beneath a giant cunt. She did her best to not fall. Luckily, the woman wasn’t going far. 


Sara saw what room she had entered, it was the bathroom. She screamed, knowing that the woman was aiming for the toilet. That was the last place Sara wanted to be. She noticed there was a soft looking floor mat and decided that falling onto that was better than falling into a toilet. She let herself drop, hoping that Tyler was right and they could survive longer falls at this size.


Tyler! She had forgotten all about him in the mess of everything going on. Where was he? She hit the floor mat, interrupting her thoughts. Her recent adventure had sapped her of all energy. Unable to think or move anymore, she passed out from exhaustion. 


After using the toilet, Marie-Jean stepped back into bed with her fiancé, snuggling up against his warm body.

End Notes:

I've never been one for feet, though a lot of people on this site seem to enjoy it. I tried to work something in, because I really like the aspect of small people being completely dominated by perfectly normal activities. Having people get stuck in a shoe fits that idea pretty nicely.

Tyler and Sara didn't get to stay together for too long. How will they find each other now?

Chapter 5: The Quiet Kid by Smalls
Author's Notes:

Giant male stuff in this chapter, just warning if that's not your cup of tea

Oliver didn’t much like spending time with his family. They were obnoxious. Always trying to go out to do stuff, or play board games together, or have a family meal. He just wanted to be left alone. Why was that too much to ask? 


When he was forced to go on this vacation, he told his parents that he was going to just stay in his room and play video games or something. He would have preferred to do that at home, but that apparently wasn’t going to be an option. When they arrived, he set up his Nintendo Switch with the tv in the main room, and brought his Steam Deck to his assigned room and disappeared from his family’s sight.


He stayed in his room all the first night, not even coming out to eat dinner. He just wasn’t hungry, and didn’t feel like talking to anyone. Especially not his annoying older brother. He played games until far after the sun had set, eventually falling asleep when his eyes could no longer stay open to absorb the light emanating from the screen.


He woke up the next morning with a strong need to pee. He got out of bed and opened the door to the bathroom. As he entered, he realized that this was also going to be a number 2. He normally liked to play a quick game on his phone while sitting on the toilet, but he had left it in the bedroom, expecting not to sit down for this. 


So he sat, trying to get all the excrement out of his body as fast as possible so he could get back to his game. While sitting with nothing to distract him, his eyes wandered around the unfamiliar bathroom. The towels were a boring gray, and the walls had no personality to them. He looked at the floor, hoping for some tile patterns he could follow with his eyes. Anything to distract himself. As he looked around, he noticed a small figurine lying on the floor mat in front of the shower. It appeared to be a doll of a woman. He reached down to grab it.


He picked it up, examining it. It was strangely limp for a doll. He had expected it to be plastic. It didn’t hold its form, but rather flopped around a bit in his hand, with seemingly little structure. And it felt weird. Almost as if it were made of actual skin. Oliver started to examine the strange figure more closely.


It was oddly detailed. He spread apart the legs and noticed that the anatomy of the female was very delicately correct. He had never seen a vagina in person, but it looked just like the videos he used when jacking off, albeit very small. A flipped it around and looked at its butt for a little, and ran his fingers over the breasts absentmindedly. They were very squishy.


All this looking at a naked woman was getting him slightly turned on. He felt weird for getting a rise out of looking at a miniature doll. But the feelings of horniness were stronger than the feelings of awkwardness. He decided that while he was on the toilet, he might as well crank one out. No one would find out anyway.


He moved the doll to his left hand, running his fingers all over the small figurine. He took his swelling dick in his right hand and began to move his hand up and down along its length. He wished he had his phone for a moment to watch something, but realized he could just look at the extremely realistic doll in his hand.


He moved the fingers of his left hand all over the small figure, flipping it around and feeling it all around. His right hand kept on stroking as he got closer and closer to climax. He eventually came, squirting into the toilet. He grabbed some toilet paper and cleaned up, then got up and flushed the toilet. He placed the doll on the counter while he washed his hands. He was about to leave the doll there, but decided he wanted to keep it. Obviously whoever left it didn’t want it anymore. He decided to wash it off as well, considering it had been on the floor. He put it under the running water to start cleaning it off.


Sara woke up to the feeling of being caught under a waterfall. She couldn’t open her mouth without liquid being forced down her throat. Immediately she began to panic and thrash around. She had no idea what was going on, but knew she had to get out of where she was. Right after she started moving, she immediately felt the ground beneath her disappear.


She fell and hit some very hard, sloped ground. She cried out in pain as she landed on her shoulder, then slid along a slippery surface down the slope. She saw she was coming back towards the waterfall she had woken up to. Underneath the waterfall was a large hole, and she was coming right towards it!


She tried clawing at the ground, but there was nothing to grab on to. She screamed as she slid down towards the hole. Suddenly, a large object appeared directly in front of her and stopped her descent. She breathed a sigh of relief. She looked at what had just saved her. It was a giant hand. This meant she had been discovered! She let out a shout of joy.


Oliver was startled when he felt the doll squirm in his hand underneath the faucet. He yanked his hand back in shock at the movement, accidentally dropping it into the sink below. He marveled at how something like that could actually be alive. There weren’t people that small! He looked back at it, seeing that it was sliding down the sink. There was no drain cover, it was going to fall into the pipes. He quickly put his hand in front, stopping it from going any further. After, he heard a small squeak. It was the figure! It could make noise too!


He picked it up then brought it closer to inspect it. It was moving around in his hand, making noises over and over again. He brought it up to his ear, and he realized it was speaking to him. It knew English! This was amazing! He had never seen anything like it.


Sara found herself in the palm of what appeared to be a young man. She started waving her hands and shouting. “YOU FOUND ME! YOU REALLY FOUND ME! HELP, WE NEED TO FIND MY HUSBAND! HE’S SMALL LIKE ME, I LOST HIM LAST NIGHT.” She kept yelling, but it seemed like the giant couldn’t understand her. Eventually he brought her up to his ear. She yelled the same things.


“You can talk!” he exclaimed to her.


“OF COURSE I CAN! I’M A PERSON!”


“How did you get so small?”


“I DON’T KNOW! BUT WE NEED TO FIND MY HUSBAND! I LOST TRACK OF HIM LAST NIGHT. “


There was a knock on the bathroom door. “Let me in, I have to pee!” Matthew blurted. Oliver closed his fist around the tiny woman, then unlocked the door for his older brother. He then left the bathroom back to his own room.


Sara felt the hand close in around her. She hated that feeling of helplessness that had been abundant since she was small, but for some reason this felt different. Like the hand around her only served its own interests. She had the strangest feeling that she had been found by the wrong person.


The hand opened again and they were no longer in the bathroom, but in one of the rooms at the lake house. 


“What’s your name?” Oliver asked.


“Sara, what’s yours?”


“Oliver.”


Oliver then just looked at her in silence, inspecting. This was a very curious experience for him. It was a humbling experience for Sara. The large face just looked down at her. She couldn’t gauge any emotion from the giant. 


“Do you like me?” He finally asked her.


Sara was completely taken aback. This was the last thing she had expected. She didn’t know how to respond. She didn’t want to say yes, but she was worried that saying no might make him angry. She thought for a moment, then responded. “YES.”


He smiled at that. “I like you too. And everywhere on the internet says girls like big dicks. I already know mine is bigger than most. But no girl has ever gotten to experience it because they never like me. But you like me, so I’ll give you what you want. And to you, this should be the biggest you’ve ever seen in your life! You must feel really lucky right now.”


Sara’s mouth dropped in horror at what she had just heard. She had given the wrong answer. This was not anything close to what she wanted.  She wanted to run, but there was nowhere to go. She was literally in the palm of the guy’s hand. She wanted to cry, but no tears came.


The hand started to move away from the face. She looked behind to where it was moving, but she already knew. She saw the giant’s other hand reach down and pull his shorts and underwear away from his waist, creating an entrance to a cave she never wanted to enter. She saw in the darkness the silhouette of the large cock. He was telling the truth about it being larger than most.


Her transport reached its destination and unceremoniously dropped her on top of the massive prick. She noticed the smell of balls permeating the air all around her, magnified by the fact that she was so small. She gagged. Sara looked back at the hand retreating after dropping her off, then the elastic of the underwear snapping shut, sealing her in.


Oliver placed her on his penis, enjoying her moving around in his sensitive area. He was glad he was able to find someone who liked him, and glad he was able to give her something she would like. He then booted up his game. It was even more enjoyable now that he had someone with him, keeping him in a constant state of semi-arousal.


Sara was anything but happy about what had just transpired. She was now stuck in the pants of some kid and his giant dick. She couldn’t decide what was the bigger dick: the thing in front of her, or the person who put her here. Disgusted, she noted that it started to engorge slightly with her next to it. With nothing else to do, she just sat and tried to move as little as possible, not wanting to disturb the thing.


After a while of playing his game, Oliver wanted to play another one. He had almost forgotten about the tiny woman in his pants. She hadn’t moved for a while. But when he stood up to move to the couch outside of his room, he felt her fall off his skin onto his boxers. He walked the short distance to the couch, then sat down and got comfortable, putting his headphones in and playing his other game.


The short walk for Oliver was something entirely different for his passenger. Sara fell onto the base of his underwear, which was almost like a hammock to her. As he got up and moved, she was rocked back and forth by the motion of his legs. He then sat down again. The motion of him sitting down was extremely unfortunate for Sara. She found herself falling backwards a short distance, and landing on some softer, more wrinkly skin. She shuddered realizing she had fallen on his ballsack.


He then did something to make the situation even worse. He had an itch, and went to scratch his balls. After relieving himself of the itch, he adjusted his crotch slightly. This adjustment caused his flaccid member to fall right on top of Sara, trapping her between the shaft and balls. She groaned in frustration. She tried pushing the dong off of her, but it was too big for her to move.


The movement did have another unfortunate side effect. She felt blood start flowing through his cock, and realized that he was getting a boner from her movements. This only increased the amount of weight on top of her, further exacerbating the situation. She truly was stuck under a dick on some nuts. She much preferred the events of last night to being stuck here.


His family having gone out to do some hike or something, Oliver played his game in peace for the rest of the day, enjoying having the company in his pants. He noticed the movement in his crotch and smiled. She was playing with him finally. It felt really good to finally have someone besides himself pleasure him. Throughout the day, he slowly got harder and harder. After a while of having a full on erection, he realized he was going to have to help her out, considering he was so big compared to her. He confirmed his family was still gone, then pulled his pants down to get to work.


Sara gasped for fresh air when she was suddenly exposed to light again. She was still stuck, but at least he was going to let her out or something soon. She had just accepted her fate for the time being.


Oliver smiled down at the woman who had been happily playing with him all day long. He then grabbed her and placed her at the base of his shaft and began stroking. It felt so good, and after a full day of being teased, it didn’t take long for him to get close to finishing. He had seen that girls liked getting squirted on in porn, so he was going to do Sara a favor and finish right on her. He picked her up just before he finished, then held her right in front of the tip.


Sara was in hell. She was sitting at the base of a giant cock, while the owner was masturbating. She felt disgusted to be a part of this. If only she knew how much worse it was about to get. She was suddenly picked up, and held directly in front of the tip of the dick. She started screaming when she realized what was about to happen.


Oliver blew his load all over her, covering Sara in his cum. He gasped, surprised out how much more he enjoyed this than before. He then realized he had to get cleaned up before his family got back. He went and grabbed some tissues to wipe his hand and  the girl down. Then he brought her to the sink and rinsed her off.


After cleaning up, he went back to the couch to play his game. This time, he let Sara sit on his shoulder instead of in his underwear. Sara was extremely glad to not be in that place anymore. 


The rest of his family suddenly walked in the door, back from their day out. This startled Oliver, who jumped slightly at the abrupt entrance of his family. Sara fell off his shoulder and landed between the couch cushions. Oliver noticed this and began looking for her, but before he could find her, Mitchell walked up to him.


“Watcha looking for?” he asked.


“Oh, oh, uh, nothing,” Oliver squeaked out. He couldn’t bring himself to share what he had found. Sara was his, not anyone else’s.


“Alright, well I just wanted to make sure there was nothing that’s gonna mess up my rest tonight. I’m pooped.”


Mitchell plopped down on the couch next to Oliver. Oliver’s dislike of people set in, and he decided to get up and leave, momentarily forgetting about his shrunken prize stuck in the couch.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13105