Gettin' Comfy by Omanahan88
Summary:

Aiden is in a pretty unique relationship with his two roommates who he met in college, that lets him fulfil some of his strange, perverted proclivities. However, while indulging his fetish one evening, Aiden suffers a strange side effect. Now it's for him to decide if he's living in heaven or suffering in hell. 



Categories: Giantess, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Lesbians, Nose, Odor, Scat Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m, FM/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 17 Completed: No Word count: 49996 Read: 88489 Published: May 17 2023 Updated: February 16 2024

1. The Event by Omanahan88

2. Realization by Omanahan88

3. Experimentation by Omanahan88

4. Certified Results by Omanahan88

5. Shrinking Ritual by Omanahan88

6. Frustrations Abound by Omanahan88

7. Pushing Boundaries by Omanahan88

8. The Gym Incident by Omanahan88

9. Pushing Back by Omanahan88

10. Cold Feet by Omanahan88

11. The Little Man in the Boot by Omanahan88

12. Little Man in the Sheets by Omanahan88

13. The Good Ending by Omanahan88

14. The Good Ending: Part Deux by Omanahan88

15. The Bad Ending by Omanahan88

16. The Bad Ending: Part Dos by Omanahan88

17. Kendra's Journal by Omanahan88

The Event by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:

Hey there!  Another ass, foot, sweat, odor based story from Omanahan! This one is right in line with my typical story so if you're not into smell based giantess torment, then this probably isn't the story for you. If you do enjoy, write me a quick review and let me know your thoughts. Thanks so much for reading!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Aiden, did you move your car?” Molly asked, shifting around in her seat as she saw a set of headlights pan across the front of the apartment. Lying on his back on the couch, Aiden looked up from his phone to see what Molly was seeing as she sat firmly on his stomach.


“Uhhhhhh, no. Fuck.” He said, mentally kicking himself for being so thoughtless. 


“Welp, too late now.” Molly said, rolling her eyes and turning her attention back to the movie that was playing on the TV. After a couple of minutes, a set of loud heavy footsteps could be heard approaching the front door of the apartment. The door was swung open and Aiden watched his other roommate step out of the frigid winter air and into the warmth of the apartment.


“Heyyyyyy, how was work?” Aiden asked, hoping that she wasn’t too mad that he was still parked in her spot in the driveway. Carmen glared at her roommates as she began peeling off layers of her winter outfit, covering the floor with loose snow as she shed a scarf, two coats and a large pair of heavy boots. 


“You’re parked in my spot.” She said bluntly, stomping across the living room to where Molly was seated on top of Aiden. Aiden felt himself growing both nervous and aroused as Carmen’s shadow covered his torso. The pretty blonde stood overtop of Aiden’s head and chest, her hand placed on her hips and her face painted with a look of exhausted frustration. 


“Well, it’s Molly’s fault. She wouldn’t let me get up.” Aiden lied, gesturing to the woman comfortably seated on top of him. However, Molly wasn’t about to take the blame for his laziness and so she brought the back of her hand down and gave his testicles a light snack. 


“Ahhhhh, fuck. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” He squealed, writing in pain beneath Molly’s large butt. Carmen let out an exasperated sigh as she flopped herself down, also onto Aiden’s chest. The skinny man felt all the wind being forced from his lungs as another woman began using him as furniture. And had it not been for the searing pain emanating from his balls, Aiden would’ve been in heaven watching Carmen’s ass come down on top of him. In the four years since they had all moved in together, Aiden had made no efforts to hide how attracted he was to both of the ladies he lived with, and in turn all three of them had become pretty comfortable with one another. 


“C’mere sweetie. Shitty day at work?” Molly asked, opening up to give Carmen a hug as she sat down beside her. Carmen gave a small nod as she cuddled up against her on again, off again girlfriend. As she made an effort to get comfortable with Molly, while still sitting on Aiden, Carmen leaned to the side and brought both of her feet up onto the couch and coincidentally, Aiden’s face.


“Yes. Everyone took vacation time for the holiday so it was just me and Josh working tonight. And he was working the front so I was stuck running boxes all freaking night. I’m sweating my ass off and my back is killing me and I just wanna sleep forever!” Carmen buried her face in Molly’s shoulder as she vented her frustrations from another long shift of backbreaking manual labor. As she continued to complain, Aiden learned that she wasn’t exaggerating about how sweaty she was. Carmen’s feet were resting right on his chin and he could feel just how sopping wet her heavy wool socks were. He took shallow breaths, trying to get a good whiff of her pungent foot scent without disturbing either woman. 


“Awwww I’m sorry babe.” Molly said affectionately, rubbing Carmen’s back and pulling her close. “Wanna watch a movie?” Carmen nodded silently, looking back over her shoulder at her roommate who was desperately trying to smell her sweaty work feet. 


“Ugh, I hate how much you love this.” Carmen remarked, repositioning once more so that her feet were now resting flat on Aiden’s face. She pressed down gently, forcing some of the filthy, salty liquid out of her socks to run down onto his helpless face. Molly looked over, smiling as Carmen worked out some of her frustrations on their submissive little roommate. She then reached down and gently worked her hand into the waistband of Aiden’s shorts and quickly located his already swelling cock. 


“Oh, he loves it alright. He’s a nasty little man.” Molly commented, pulling his fairly substantial dick out and gently teasing it with her fingers. Carmen smiled playfully as she watched Molly begin to play with Aiden’s dick. The blonde happily pressed her feet down harder, enjoying the sensation of the scrawny man struggling to breathe under her sweaty socks. 


“Ugh disgusting fucking pervert.” Carmen chided, clasping Aiden’s nose closed between her feet as she waited for him to start to writhe from a lack of air. Aiden could obviously hear Carmen’s insults, but he didn’t take any sort of offense to her words. His relationship with his roommates was an unusual one, but it was something he wouldn’t trade for anything in the world. And where Molly was quick to degrade, hurt, or humiliate him because she enjoyed doing so, he knew that Carmen wasn’t actually judging him at all. In fact, he had spent a considerable amount of time trying to convince her that he was fine with it, once Molly explained that Carmen could benefit from having a human stress-ball to vent her frustrations on. And Aiden was more than thrilled to fill that position.


“Forget about him, he’s nothing.” Molly said, grabbing Carmen by the chin and pulling her in for a kiss. The two women then began making out, no longer paying any attention to Aiden who was finally getting the chance for a breath of fresh air as Carmen repositioned once again. Aiden finally managed to catch his breath and even though he was no longer savoring the potent stink of Carmen’s work feet, he was still able to enjoy a magnificent view of her ample rearend as she and Molly were making out on top of him. 


Slowly, he tried maneuvering his arm to get ahold of his throbbing cock without disturbing his doms, however as soon as he managed to slip a hand past Molly’s hips, the domineering redhead noticed his movements and proceeded to reach down and flick him in the balls again. 


“Owwwwwwww, fuck me that hurts!” He shouted , wincing in pain, causing both girls to laugh at his misfortune.


“Quiet, you worthless fuck.” Molly commanded. Carmen lifted a finger up to Molly's lips and gave her a warm smile. 


“Like you said, forget about him.” Carmen said, shifting her body so that she was seated on Aiden’s chest with her back pointed towards his head. She then scooched backwards, unceremoniously pinning his head underneath her ample bottom. Aiden’s eyes went wide as his vision was quickly dominated by the sight of his friend's ass, clad in the same black leggings that she always wore to work. Molly smiled as Carmen shifted her ass back and forth, trying to get comfortable with Aiden’s nose surely riding up her crack.


The redhead began straddling Aiden’s body as she practically threw herself at Carmen. The pair of playful ladies continued their makeout session as Aiden’s face was ground to dust beneath Carmen’s ass. And so for the next several minutes Aiden was in complete bliss as his nose was pressed in between Carmen’s cheeks, allowing him to breathe in the potent stink of her asshole. With every deep breath he drew, his desire to grab his cock and start masturbating grew more and more intense. However, he didn’t want to risk Molly’s ire again, so he simply dealt with the aching urge for release. Suddenly Carmen pushed Molly back, ever so slightly, as a pained look of discomfort began to form on her face.


“Ooh, let me up. My stomach feels weird.” Carmen said. 


“What’s wrong?” Molly asked, concerned.


“Nothing, my stomach just doesn’t feel good. I feel bloated.” She admitted, sitting up and trying to get up off of Aiden’s head. However, she was stopped as Molly pressed her hands down on Carmen’s thighs.


“Sooooo, you’ve gotta fart?” She asked, a wicked smile painted on her face.


“Yes, so let me up please.” Carmen repeated, growing annoyed as she felt the pressure growing in her intestines. Molly simply shook her head.


“No. Let him have it.”


“What? No! That’s too much.” Carmen said, now trying to push Molly away. Unfortunately for her, Molly now had her full body weight resting on Carmen’s lap, much to Aiden’s chagrin. 


“No, it’s perfect timing. He’s a little pervert. You can fart in his mouth and he’ll thank you for it.” Molly said, pressing down even harder making Aiden feel as if his skull might actually explode. Carmen thought about it for a moment. She had to admit that Aiden did love a lot of gross stuff. Maybe he really would love it. And she had to admit that it did feel nice to dominate someone like this.


“Ugh, fine.” Carmen said, crossing her arms and moving around to get comfy again, making sure that Aiden’s nose was positioned appropriately. Molly squealed with delight as she hopped off of the couch and dashed over to the blanket rack to grab a light blanket to toss over Carmen’s lap. “You’re such a bully.”


“Oh please, he’ll appreciate it even more.”


Down below Carmen’s ass, Aiden was listening to everything. Sure their voices were somewhat muffled, but he had no doubts that he had just listened to Molly convince Carmen to drop a fart on his face. Internally, Aiden was celebrating. He was more grateful than ever for Molly’s penchant for sadism, since he was now about to live out of ultimate submissive fantasy with Carmen of all people. 


A loud gurgle could be heard coming from Carmen’s stomach, filling the room with an air of anticipation. Finally the blonde’s body obliged and released a powerful blast of fetid air, directly into Aiden’s nostrils. He began to sniff deeply as soon as he felt the fist of wind off his face, fulfilling his degenerate desires as he wrapped one hand around his dick. Both Molly and Carmen watched as Aiden began desperately stroking his cock after getting a single whiff of Carmen’s loud, raunchy fart. 


“See, I told you. He’s a fucking degenerate.” Molly said laughing. Carmen smiled and wiggled her hips back and forth. It was weird, but something about having a man worship something as disgusting as her farts, made her feel powerful. 


Beneath Carmen, Aiden was desperately trying to draw in as much of her gas as his lungs would allow, before he began to feel somewhat strange. The fart was positively rancid and at first, he felt as though he were in heaven. However, his head quickly began to spin, making him feel as though he had been binge drinking all day. The uneasiness rapidly began to spread throughout his body, and Aiden began to feel as though he were going to be sick. Quickly he began writhing beneath Carmen’s ass, trying to free himself from his idyllic prison. Unfortunately for him, both Molly and Carmen thought he was simply trying to jerk himself off.


“Look at him, he’s gonna fucking cum. Give him another, he’s been such a good little boy.” Carmen shrugged at Molly’s suggestion and pressed on her guts, trying to see if she could squeeze out any more gas for her oddball friend. Thankfully, or so she thought, she was able to muster up another loud, blaring fart. 


By this point Aiden was panicking, worried that he was going to spew vomit everywhere as his body forcefully reacted to Carmen’s gas. After several forced breaths, the scrawny man managed to free himself from beneath the beautiful blonde’s round butt and throw himself onto the floor, to the uproarious laughter of both of his roommates. He managed to look up at Molly who was standing over him.


“Awwwww, is Carmen bullying poor little Aiden? Aiden? Hey, dude. Are you okay?” He could hear her asking as he began to black out.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading! This story will include plenty of ass, farts and other typical Omanahan awfulness. If you're so inclined, I'd love to have you leave a review and let me know your thoughts. See you next time, and thanks for reading!!

Realization by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:

Back again! Having a good time with this story and I hope you're all enjoying the story. 


-------------------------------------------------------

“Hey, hey Molly he's awake! Aiden, oh my god!” Carmen exclaimed, throwing herself onto Aiden’s bed and wrapping her arms around him. The young man groggily returned to consciousness, not completely sure what exactly was going on, but he was happy to be receiving a barrage of relieved kisses all over his face from a relieved Carmen. Molly then came striding into the room and took a seat on the edge of the bed.


“Jesus dude. What the hell? You scared the shit out of us.” She admitted, placing a hand on top of his. Aiden looked them both up and down and shook his head.


“Ugh, what happened?” He asked, causing both girls to shrug.


“You tell us. Carmen farted on you and you just straight up blacked out. Was it seriously that bad?” Molly asked, a slight smirk on her face. Carmen however, looked absolutely mortified.


“Aiden I’m so so so sorry! I didn’t know and I thought it was something you wanted and I-“


“No, no it wasn’t that.” Aiden said, cutting her off. “You’re right. I wanted you to do it. And it’s not the smell that bothered me, it was just…” He began searching for a way to explain what he remembered from the night before. “It was like, I felt drunk or something. It was weird.”


Molly scoffed. “Huh. Drunk off of farts. Let’s bottle that shit and make a fucking fortune.” Carmen reached over and slapped Molly on the arm.


“It’s not funny!” 


The girls began arguing back and forth, but Aiden decided that he would rather just push past the weird night that he had just experienced. Hopefully this event wouldn’t affect the relationship he had with these two gorgeous ladies. He didn’t figure he would ever find himself in a similar living situation with two women who would treat him this way.


“Seriously, it’s not a big deal. I just got a bit too excited and a little bit lightheaded. I’ll be fine.” He assured them, trying to stand up to go and use the restroom. However, as he stood up out of his bed, there was something peculiar about his room. Something he couldn’t quite put his finger on. Slowly he turned around to face Molly and Carmen who were both still sitting on his bed. 


The two women looked at him curiously, as they also noticed something strange. Molly stood up straight and walked up to Aiden, forcing everyone to realize what was weird about this situation. 


“Holy fuck. You’ve shrunk!” Molly exclaimed, as she realized that she was now standing a few inches taller than Aiden. 


“What the fuck!” He shouted, running over to the mirror where he studied himself. Both Molly and Carmen came rushing up behind him. Molly was giddy with excitement with the prospect that her favorite little sub was somehow shrinking. On the other hand, Carmen appeared extremely concerned that she might have been responsible for this freakish circumstance.


“Oh my god. Smelling farts makes you shrink? That’s amazing!” Molly announced, causing both Aiden and Carmen to look at her with pure bewilderment.


“This is serious Molly! I need to see a fucking doctor!” Aiden shouted.


“I’ll drive you.” Carmen agreed, rushing out of the room to get her keys.


“Now hold on a minute. You aren’t even just a little bit curious about experimenting with this?” Molly asked, causing Aiden to look at her with shock painted across his face.


“Experiment?”


“Yeah. I mean, do I really need to spell it out for you? You go to a doctor and either you’re gonna sit in a hospital until they can fix this, if that’s even a possibility.” Aiden nodded his head, not sure that there were any real alternatives. 


“Or we could do a little experimenting on our own. Figure out what happened, how to replicate it, maybe figure out how to control your size at will.” She posited.


Aiden simply shook his head. “Why would I want to experiment on my own, instead of getting a fucking doctor involved?”


“Because you love sniffing Carmen’s sweaty work feet? Imagine getting even smaller and going to work with her… inside her boot.” Molly whispered those last few words, giving Aiden a wicked smile as she did. He looked over at Carmen, who was simply staring back at him, completely dumbfounded by this very idea.


“Just think about all the fun ways that you could explore our bodies if you get just a little bit smaller. Exploring every little nook and cranny with your tiny little tongue.” Molly walked over behind Carmen and wrapped her arms around the pretty blonde. She gave Aiden a wide smile as he was ogling the both of them, a million possible scenarios playing out in his head.


“Carmen?” He asked, curious about her thoughts on this insane idea.


“But what if we can’t make you big again?” She asked, clearly wrestling internally with this plan. However, Molly was quick to speak up and put her concerns to rest. 


“If there’s no cure for this, then we’ll take care of him. You can be tiny and we’ll look after you forever. Think about it. You’ll never have to work, it’ll be easy to provide for you, and you’ll have a one of a kind sex life that I can promise you, will be worth anything you might lose.”


Aiden looked at both of his roommates as he struggled with this plan. He had to admit that Molly at least had a point. The idea of being dominated by his friends was a whole new beast when he considered adding in the element of drastic size disparity. He thought about how excited he got while Carmen was sitting on his face last night and thought about how spectacular it would be if his whole body could fit in between her asscheeks. 


“If we were to do this… I get the final say about when we stop.” 


“Of course! You’ll be in total control.” Molly chimed in eagerly.


“And if I get too small to care for myself, Carmen, I want you to promise to take care of me. If that’s too much of a responsibility, then I want to go see a professional.”


“Of course she’ll do it. Right Carmen?” Molly asked excitedly. Carmen gave her friend a nervous look, but shook her head up and down. 


“Yea, I’ll keep you safe.”


Aiden nodded his head and let out a sigh. Upon seeing his albeit hesitant agreement, Molly cheered and ran over to Aiden to give him a large kiss on the lips.


“Yes! This is going to be amazing!” She exclaimed, waiving Carmen over in an attempt to get a more excited vibe built up in the apartment. “So how do you want to get started?”


Aiden thought for a moment, still a bit hesitant about this whole concept. “Well I guess we should figure out exactly what makes me shrink and see if we can find a way to make me normal again. 


“Oooh good idea. Well, it was probably Carmen’s fart that made you shrink before, right. So let one of us fart in your face and see what happens.” Molly offered logically. “Carmen, you got one in the chamber?”


Carmen shook her head and shrugged sheepishly. Molly waved her off and turned back to Aiden, putting her hand on his chest and pushing him backwards towards his bed.


“It’s fine. I think I’ve got one. Here, get your face in… there” Molly didn’t wait for any sort of response from Aiden as she pushed him backwards until he was seated on the bed and she was standing before him. Swiftly she spun on her heels, presenting her large round ass to the still stunned Aiden. She leaned forward ever so slightly, inviting him to bury his face into the soft fabric of her pajamas to await a gaseous release. 


With a heavy sigh, Aiden looked over to Carmen, who was staring intently and gave him a slight smile of approval, before Aiden buried his face in between Molly’s soft cheeks. He sat there for a few moments, waiting for his domineering roommate to fart into his nose. As he waited patiently, Aiden drew several deep breaths. The smell of Molly’s ass was much more mild than he expected, most likely attributed to a recent shower. 


“Damn. Thought I had something.” Molly said, disappointed, stepping away from Aiden’s face. “Well, that’s fine. Maybe we should grab some breakfast, get things moving?” 


“Let’s all just relax for a second. It’s not like we need to force him to shrink right this second. Let’s just take it slow and figure things out as they happen.” Carmen suggested, walking over and taking Molly by the hand. “C’mon, you can go buy breakfast for everyone and give Aiden a second to catch his breath.”


Molly begrudgingly agreed, knowing that she had a tendency to get hyper focused sometimes to the point of intimidating the people around her. Both ladies left the room and gave Aiden a moment to process everything that was going on in life right now. He sat on his bed and tried to process all the emotions that he was feeling. This was surely the weirdest day of his entire life.

End Notes:

Another one down! No actual farts in this chapter I suppose, but I can assure you that there is flatulence aplenty coming up! If you're enjoying so far, pop in and leave me a review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated! Thanks for reading!!

Experimentation by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:

Three days in a row, can we go for four? I used to love doing daily uploads when i started my first story a few years back. But finding the time to write these days is a rare blessing. Thankfully I've managed to get ahead on this one so there should be a few more consistent uploads. Hopefully I can even get it finished without stopping, but time will tell. Surprise surprise, more farts in this chapter.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Oh, here we go. I’ve definitely got one now.” Molly shouted, jumping off of the couch. Aiden was still sitting in the kitchen, he was feeling slightly weird about being in the same room with Molly and Carmen who returned to the living room immediately after a greasy breakfast from McDonalds. He was starting to feel weird that this whole situation has fucked up the dynamic he had going with the girls.


“I uhh…” He searched for the words to say but nothing came to mind. It took Molly less than five seconds to cross into the kitchen and begin standing before him.


“C’mon man, this is for science. Get in there and take a sniff.” She commanded, once again presenting her ass to him. Aiden stared at her behind, clad in tight fitting denim and continued to question if this was something he should really be doing. However, Molly was well beyond deciding and instead of waiting for Aiden to keep thinking, she decided to slide her ass backwards just as a quiet hiss of air could be heard escaping from between her cheeks. Aiden recoiled a bit, but Molly saw this and reached backwards to grab the back of his head. 


“No dumbass, you’ve gotta smell it. That’s like… the whole point.” She commanded such a powerful air of authority as she spoke that Aiden simply felt compelled to obey her. “C’mon, sniff.”


And as soon as she said that, Aiden took a deep breath, drawing the sour stink of her flatulence into his nostrils. Molly squealed with delight as she continued to press Aiden’s head into her butt. Once she was satisfied that he’d gotten a good taste, Molly spun around and began studying him up and down. 


“Well? Do you feel any smaller?” She asked. Aiden shook his head. He recalled the way his head had begun spinning when Carmen had farted on him last night, the nausea that overtook him. He certainly didn’t feel that way now, the only thing he felt was a rapidly growing erection. 


“I don’t think so. I don’t feel weird like I did yesterday.” He admitted. This caused Carmen to stand up off of the couch before motioning for Aiden to come lay down. 


“Well, maybe you need like… a concentrated dose.” She suggested. “We could just chill and watch some TV today. Come lay down.” 


Aiden looked over to the couch where Carmen was standing. He swallowed hard and slowly got up and walked into the living room with Molly walking right behind him. Carmen gave Aiden a gentle hug and a kiss on the cheek along with a wide smile that immediately made him feel more relaxed. He returned the smile and lied down on the large leather couch, looking up to see both Molly and Carmen staring down at him. 


Carmen was still wearing her cotton flannel pajamas and standing over his waist, but Molly, being the one who had to go out and get breakfast, was already dressed in jeans and a sweater and was poised to bring her large rear down onto his head. The buxom redhead spun around and began to descend, causing Aiden to wince in anticipation of the pain. Thankfully for him, Carmen noticed this and grabbed ahold of Molly before her butt could impact the man’s face.


“Hold on. Nope. Your jeans are too tight. Go put on something softer.” Carmen said, running a hand along the curve of her pajama bottoms as she took a seat directly onto Aiden’s crotch, wiggling playfully, much to his delight. She could feel his member growing hard as she swayed back and forth.


“What? Oh give me a break. This is like goddamn Christmas morning for him.” Molly said grumpily. The dynamic of her relationship with Aiden had always been one of complete submission. She was the bossy type and always expected Aiden to obey her under threat of punishment. Carmen on the other hand, had a very different relationship with the resident sub. She preferred to entice him into being a good boy.


“No! Aiden is being a good boy and you have to be nice to him.” Carmen scolded. Molly scowled at her roommates, her bratty demeanor growing stronger with each passing second. But she shrugged her shoulders and gave Aiden a cute smile as she tucked her thumbs into the waistband of her jeans and undid the button. Slowly she shimmied her way out of the tight fitting denim, revealing two round cheeks clad only in a pair of lacy, powder blue panties.


“There, better?” She asked facetiously. Carmen let out a slight chuckle and shrugged her shoulders as she looked back down at Aiden. However, he was far too preoccupied with Molly’s colossal ass that was now descending right into his face. The red headed woman landed with a slight bounce as she ground her ass back and forth, the residual stink of her last fart still wafting around Aiden’s olfactory senses. 


“Well, you could at least wait until you need to fart. He doesn’t need to-“ Carmen was suddenly cut off by a loud rumbling fart as Molly breathed a sigh of relief. She looked incredibly satisfied with herself as she leaned backwards to get comfortable. Carmen just chuckled as she felt Aiden’s hands aimlessly grasping at her ass, most likely trying to get in touch with his dick. Ultimately she was happy that he was enjoying himself. It was admittedly weird that he got off on that worst smells that their bodies could produce, but she couldn’t deny that she did get some satisfaction out of it. And if Aiden was enjoying himself, then where was the harm?


“Oh my god!” Carmen exclaimed, crinkling her nose in disgust as she caught the slightest whiff of Molly’s gassy expulsion. 


“Hey, that’s not for you!” Molly said sarcastically, pulling a blanket off of the couch and tossing it over her lap. But inwardly she was celebrating her accomplishment. She knew that last fart was a particularly heinous one. So much so that shrinking aside, she thought there might be an actual risk of sulfur poisoning. “Besides, fifty bucks says he’s still hard as a rock.”


Carmen quickly rocked back and forth, feeling Aiden’s swollen member caught between her soft cheeks. “Oh yeah. He could probably lift me off the couch with it right now.” She said with a laugh. Down below Molly’s butt, Aiden was in fact in utter bliss. He took several deep breaths, his nostrils burning from the potent stink from within the bratty woman’s bowels. The rotten air wafting around his very limited breathing space certainly offended his senses, it wasn’t as though he considered the smell to be a pleasant one. Rather, he simply received a tremendous amount of pleasure from being subjected to such an indignity at the mercy of someone he found to be so physically attractive.


“Alright, movie time!” Molly declared, shifting around on her throne. Carmen nodded and began shifting through movies on Netflix. The three roommates proceeded to watch television for the next forty five minutes or so. Or at least two of them did. Molly made no efforts to hold back her gas, although after the first four of five blasts, her stomach had properly settled. That’s not to say that Aiden wasn’t being put through the ringer. Those first several noxious gifts made Aiden write beneath the veritable goddess as his supply of oxygen was completely replaced with her gas. He became lightheaded as he gasped to receive her air, but it wasn’t the same as the way he felt last night. This was simply his body reacting to the lack of fresh clean oxygen, an obstacle he had faced many times before, nothing he could not overcome.


Eventually Molly grew tired of waiting and rose up off of Aiden’s head, eliciting a series of long ragged breaths from the tired man. She knelt down beside his head and began gently stroking his hair, taking a moment to fan the air away from her face as the lingering stench persisted even after she stood up.


“Well, do you feel any smaller?” She asked curiously.


Carmen scoffed and chuckled as she wiggled around in his lap. “He certainly doesn’t FEEL any smaller.” 


Aiden shook his head at Molly and began trying to sit up. “No, I don’t feel…. I don’t feel like I did the other night.” He said, causing Molly’s face to shift into a pouty frown. “Please, I need to take a break.” 


Carmen nodded and stood up, allowing Aiden to jump up off of the couch and saunter off towards his room. Molly crossed her arms indignantly and scoffed. “That’s bullshit. He should at least be a little smaller. And we should keep trying. Maybe it had something to do with smelling your feet too.”


“I think he’s going to need a couple of minutes. He’s had a boner for literally the last hour.” Carmen said with a chuckle. Molly threw up her hands and fell back onto the couch, but Carmen decided to go and check on Aiden in his room. She knocked twice on the door, knowing that he would try to hide his erection from her, despite the fact that no misunderstanding stood between the two of them.


“Uhhh, give me just a second.” His voice called from the other side of the door. Carmen chuckled and pushed the door open anyways, finding Aiden trying to pull his boxers and jeans back up from his ankles. 


“Stop.” She commanded. “Drop them.” 


Aiden stood silently next to his bed, holding a t-shirt over his crotch as he watched Carmen come walking into the room. The blonde gave him a warm smile as she approached and placed her soft hands on either side of his face. 


“I know this is a lot to handle… all of this.” She said, looking directly into his eyes. “But I think this could be something really fun… for all of us. So, I just want you to know that I’ll always take care of you.” 


At that point Carmen dropped down to her knees and pushed aside Aiden’s hands, revealing a long, throbbing cock pointed directly at her. She looked back up at him, with beautiful emerald eyes before gently placing a kiss on the head. Aiden let out a short grunt as his roommate began sucking on his erection.


“I’m cumming.” He muttered, shortly after she began. Carmen began to increase speed despite his warning. She could feel a slight pocket of gas beginning to buildup in her intestines. If there was any reality to the future that they believed might be coming, she figured swallowing a load or two was the least she could do. 


Aiden bucked his hips as he unleashed inside of Carmen’s mouth, unable to vocalize anything but grunts and moans. Finally he was granted reprieve and collapsed backwards onto his bed, his breaths slowly returning to a normal pace. Carmen stood up, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, she smiled sweetly at Aiden. A loud gurgling noise could be heard coming from her gut, so loud that even Aiden opened his eyes as he heard it. She nodded at him and spun on her heels presenting her pajama clad ass to him. Aiden rolled his eyes a bit and leaned forward, bringing his lips mere inches from her cheek.


“Uh uh. Get in there. Deep.” She barked. “C’mon, hurry up. I need to brush my teeth.” Aiden, like a faithful pet, moved his face forward so that his nose was pressed firmly between the cleft of her ass. There was a soft hissing noise and Aiden could feel the wind flowing directly through her pants and into her nose. 


The stink of the broken wind was much more mild than anything he had experienced beneath Molly mere minutes ago. However, as soon as he breathed it in, Aiden’s head began to feel weak. Just as it did the previous night. 


“Carmen… I feel it. It feels strange. Like last night.”


“Oh my god, are you shrinking?” She asked excitedly. But Aiden shook his head.


“I don’t know. It doesn’t feel as bad as last time.” Carmen pondered for a moment before reaching down to pull down both her bottoms and her panties, revealing two round, pale ass cheeks. 


“Alright, I can probably squeeze out a couple more good ones. If you’re going to chicken out… It's now or never.” 

End Notes:

Hopefully you've all enjoyed the story so far. It's only going to get more deplorable from here! Thanks so much for reading!!

Certified Results by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:

Went back and forth on the order of some chapters as I was trying to fill in some spaces and wound up with an extra chapter. I'll likely post it later tonight.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Aiden, you want lunch?” Carmen called out from the kitchen. He opened his mouth to offer up a reply, but he was quickly silenced by a large foot being placed onto his mouth. Molly’s toes, wreathed in the stained cotton of her ankle high socks gripped onto his nose and playfully shook his head back and forth. 


“He’s a bit busy at the moment!” She shouted, beaming brightly as he continued to work his hands against her tired feet. Carmen peeked into the living room to see Aiden and Molly sitting on opposite ends of the couch. In the two and half months since Aiden’s first shrinking episode, they had been performing consistent “shrinking rituals,” as they had begun calling them. In reality, this simply meant that Carmen would spend a day eating the things that would make her ceaselessly gassy. Meanwhile, Aiden would come running anytime that she called for him, so that he could fall to his knees behind her and take the blast directly to the face. Each time this happened, he would lose several inches of height and take a day or two to recover before the next session. However, every time that Aiden suffered the effects of Carmen’s abilities, he seemed to grow more resistant to it. Every session grew longer and longer before he felt the need to rest. 


Now, Aiden stood at a measly 3’5” and while giving Molly her daily foot rub, she was delighted to examine just how much of his body could be concealed beneath her wide feet. Initially, Carmen started to become concerned that Molly would become a danger to the increasingly helpless Aiden. But he had frequently made efforts to assure her that neither of them were subjecting him to anything that he didn’t love deep down. Still though, Carmen quickly assumed the role of protector for the resident tiny in the apartment and wouldn’t hesitate to put her foot down, either on his behalf or on his face.


“No, the foot worship can wait. You need to make sure you’ve got your energy for tonight’s shoot.” Carmen said, carrying into the room two plates of food. One plate contained a large sandwich with a decent chunk of the corner cut off and a small side of fresh veggies. The second plate contained the chunk of sandwich removed from the first and a small pile of potato chips. Carmen set them both down on the coffee table and positioned herself so that as she sat down, Molly was forced to recoil her legs so they didn’t end up beneath Carmen’s behind. 


Aiden thanked Carmen and began eating his lunch as she did the same. Molly however scoffed and threw up her hands. “What about me? I’m supposed to just make my own lunch?” She asked rhetorically.


“Yes. Yes you are.” Carmen said with a smile. “You’ve got two freshly pampered feet, walk 'em to the fridge and make a sandwich.”


Molly rolled her eyes and went to make herself some food. “You call this pampered?” She asked. “There’s still so much grime in between my toes. Besides, my toejam HAS to taste better than whatever vegan crap went into that sandwich” Carmen and Aiden shared a glance and a silent laugh before she began to change the subject.


“Its vegan chicken, you can’t even taste the difference. Plus Aiden loves it, right?” Carmen said, looking over to Aiden for support. He smiled and gave her a quick thumbs up. Honestly, it was super obvious that what they were eating wasn't chicken, but as a man with a fetish for licking feet and sucking farts, he unsurprisingly wasn’t very picky. The  “So let’s go over the content for tonight’s shoot.” 


Around the time that Aiden had lost about a full foot of height, the group decided that it probably wasn’t a good idea for him to keep working. In fact, they decided that he should pull back from most aspects of his outside life in an effort to keep what they were doing a secret. But just because Aiden stopped working, didn’t mean that his loans went away or that rent stopped coming due. So in an effort to try to monetize their new situation, Molly suggested that they lean into their strengths and start up a clip channel online where they could film macrophilla content for paying customers.


They decided to create the channel under the guise of using special effects to tell an immersive story about a man who was slowly shrinking away. Aiden always wore a mask in the videos to ensure that no one would figure out who he was, and this only led into the mystery that their channel cultivated. Almost overnight they garnered a cult following of fans who would constantly argue over whether or not Aiden was truly a shrinking person or if the channel owners simply had mastered the art of pornographic special effects. 


“So the commission we chose this week is a pretty simple one. I’m gonna start off on the couch with you just doing some random talking bullshit when I’ll take a phone call and leave the scene. And then Molly comes in.” Just as Carmen says that, Molly enters the living room, munching on some crisp veggies and eyeing Aiden up and down. “We’ll have her sit on your lap and she’s going to do some taunting.”


Aiden looked over to see Molly staring back at him devilishly. She bit a carrot in half as she walked back over to the couch. “I’ll tell you about all the mean, awful things that we’re going to do to you when you get even smaller.” She said with a wicked grin.


“Of course, it’s all just for the video.” Carmen reminded them both, looking sternly at Molly. The redhead playfully nudged her friend and looked back over to Aiden.


“Well most of it. I’m sure we’ll get up to a thing or two before all of this is over.” She gave Aiden a wink and he returned a half hearted smile. In the months since he had started shrinking, Molly’s dominatrix habits only grew stronger. She learned of his improved constitution and decided that he was the perfect candidate to really test the boundaries of her sadomasochism. She hadn’t truly crossed any boundaries yet, but Aiden got the feeling that as he got smaller, more and more opportunities would open up for Molly to show him what she was truly capable of. 


“Sound alright?” Carmen asked, shaking Aiden out of his stupor. He nodded his head and went back to his sandwich.


The rest of the day proceeded fairly uneventfully, with both women leaving Aiden to his own devices. He watched a little bit of television before retreating to his own room to play some video games. He whittled away several hours, happy to enjoy this hobby of his while he still could, until Carmen stepped into the room.


“Ready to record?” She asked, eliciting a quiet nod from Aiden. He followed her into the living room unable to avoid ogling her ass the entire time that she walked. It seemed that whatever he lost in stature was returned to him in libido. The pair walked into the living room where Molly was already waiting for them, dressed in a tight white blouse tied up above her belly and pressing her large tits together so that they were nearly bursting out. She wore a short miniskirt that he knew from experience wouldn’t cover her asscheeks if she were standing straight up. And her hair was tied up in two ponytails. She was… 


“Ruby.” He said, following her instructions to only refer to her as such while she was in character. She had begun dressing up in this ludicrous costume for some of their videos, believing she could play out some unwritten storyline through this character that she had created. 


“Hey little man.” She replied, using the name that she always gave to him while she was acting as Ruby. “Ready to go?” She asked, getting up from the couch and gesturing for him to go and take her place. He obliged and Carmen walked over to join him, handing over the black ski mask that he used to disguise his face. Molly took her place behind the camera and began filming the interaction.


“Oh don’t worry about Ruby, she’s just teasing you. She would never do anything to hurt you.” Carmen said, portraying the character of Aiden’s affectionate, yet ditzy and often unaware mother. She feigned ignorance of the shenanigans of her malicious daughter Ruby.


“No, you don’t understand! She’s… she’s…” Aiden paused as Carmen’s phone began to ring. Carmen raised a finger to Aiden’s lips and pretended to take a phone call, quickly rushing out of the scene. Soon after, Ruby took her place, taking a seat next to Aiden on the couch.


“Hey little man!” She said playfully. Aiden played his part and tried to slink farther into the couch to avoid the 

advances of his faux sister. “I heard you talking to mom. What were you talking about?” She asked.


“Nothing. School.” He replied meekly. 


“Tsk tsk tsk. You should know better than to tell lies, little brother. I thought I taught you better than that.” As Molly finished speaking she bounced off of the couch and landed her ass directly on his miniscule lap. The buxom redhead flipped her hair around and looked back over her shoulder at Aiden who was stuck behind her. Carmen picked the camera up off of the tripod and began moving towards the couch so that the viewer could see Aiden trapped behind Ruby. 


“You know, you really should be taking me more seriously. The more you disobey me, the worse it’s going to get when you keep shrinking.” She continued, wiggling her hips into the man pinned beneath her.


“Soon, you’ll be small enough to fit just about anywhere. Maybe I’ll smuggle you to school between my giant titties.” She pressed her breasts together to emphasize her over the top porn acting. “Or maybe I’ll sneak you into mom’s slippers. You know the ones that she always wears without socks? I wonder just how smelly they would be if you were the size of an ant.”


Aiden felt a twinge in his cock as Ruby teased him. He thought for a moment about the scenario. Carmen did in fact own a pair of house slippers that were well marked with the stink of her foot sweat. He imagined being so small that he could get lost in the soft fuzzy landscape.


“Or maybe, you’ll become so small that the tip of my finger becomes the size of a football field. So small that you can’t even escape when I take that finger… and you.” She flicked Aiden’s nose as she said this. “And jam it right up my fucking asshole.”


Carmen raised an eyebrow as Molly improvised her lines. She could only imagine that thoughts running through Aiden’s mind, knowing that what Molly was saying was genuinely possible.


“I’m just going to wipe you off on the inside of my fucking colon, and leave you there for the rest of your miserable life. Just praying for the day that one of my big smelly turds comes rolling through and crushes you into paste.” Ruby giggled playfully rubbing her ass onto Aiden’s lap, as the poor man was truly stunned by her words. Could this truly be what fate had in store for him?


“Ruby, please…” He gasped, not sure what to say anymore.


“Oh my god!” She shouted loudly, standing up from his lap and allowing a moment for Carmen to reposition the camera. “You’ve got a fucking boner.” She reached down and snaked a hand into Aiden’s shorts. 


“Do you like big sissy’s butt? Do you like how it feels? Or do you just like the idea of living inside my butthole forever?” She asked cruelly, stroking Aiden’s cock a few times. She then stood back up to full height and spun around, lifting her skirt needlessly to present her large buttocks to her faux brother.


“Go ahead. Give my big booty a nice kiss and I’ll let you go stroke that tiny cock of yours.” She teased, wiggling it back and forth. Aiden didn’t hesitate for long before he leaned forward and planted a kiss on her right ass cheek. 


“No, not good enough. Get in there!” She commanded, reaching back to pull her cheeks apart, revealing a tiny strap of cloth that has been trapped against her musky anus. Aiden leaned forward once more and placed a single kiss against her wrinkled asshole, just as an explosion of gas came firing out of her like a jet stream. The shrinking man recoiled out of pure instinct and Ruby proceeded to cackle maniacally as she skipped out of frame. Carmen zoomed the camera in on Aiden’s face before shutting the device off.


“Wow, nice job you guys.” Carmen said, walking over to Aiden and rubbing his back. “And fucking hell Molly. That was some intense stuff.”


The redhead shrugged her shoulders as she bit into an apple. She didn’t bother to swallow the mouthful before she addressed the comment. “What can I say? I know what sells, baby.” She said with a smile and a wink. 


Carmen chuckled and gave Aiden a smile and a wink. “True. But we both know that even at his size, Aiden’s dick is far from small.”


The genuine compliment made Aiden smile, but as he looked back towards Molly, he noticed the slightest bit of disdain on her face. And a moment later, it was gone.

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter, I know it was light on the content, but there's something I just really enjoy about the playful teasing between a giantess and a shrinkee who hasn't fully shunk yet. Oh well, the next chapter has plenty of fetish action that will make up for the light content here. Either way, let me know your own thoughts with a review! And as always, thanks for reading!!

Shrinking Ritual by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:

I was reading through what I had written so far and noticed there was a lot more talk of farts than there were actual farts. This serves to fix that problem. Hope you enjoy!!


Also, be warned. There is threats of scat in this chapter. No actual scat content, but threats from one of the giantess'. 

---------------------------------------------------

“You comfy?” Molly asked rhetorically, staring down at the comical sight of Aiden, face poking out of a smother box and hands cuffed in front of his waist. Aiden furrowed his brow and scoffed, gently recoiling as Molly brought her socked foot close to his face and teased his nose.


“Come on, are the cuffs necessary?” Aiden asked, pulling against his restraints as the slightly sour scent of Molly’s toes wafted into his nostrils. God they stunk so incredibly that Aiden was already starting to feel his member getting stiff.


“Well yea, can’t have you going and stroking that little cock of yours.” Molly taunted.


“Ha, three feet tall and it’s still the biggest cock you’ve ever seen.” He boasted gleefully. Evidently the dominatrix in Molly didn’t like seeing pride in the small man and shifted her entire foot so that it was covering his face.


“Hush you. Make yourself useful and lick my socks. I wore these to the gym yesterday AND today. Can you tell? Plus I was walking around the locker room without shoes. Should be nice and grimy for you.” She teased, slowly rubbing her foot on his face. Aiden let out a muffled grumble, speaking his objections into the sole of the woman’s foot.


“What? C’mon, you love that shit.” Molly said, lifting her foot and staring down at her plaything. Aiden began sputtering to spit the sock link out.


“Ah, my god. It’s like… it’s not even sweaty, it’s greasy.” Aiden complained. Molly smirked and reached down to pull off the offending garment. 


“Yea, it’s pretty gross. I’m proud of myself. Once you’re really small, I’m gonna have you sleeping in this bad boy.” She said proudly, dangling the sock overhead. Then, the beautiful redhead slid her foot back onto Aiden’s face and brought her toes up to his lips. “Alright, seriously this time. Lick between all my toes and get the funk out of there.” She ordered, leaning overtop of his face with her phone to record this event. Aiden rolled his eyes, but was happy to oblige. 


The small man’s shrunken tongue farted out of his mouth and began worming its way between each of her pungent toes. As he savored the salty taste of Molly’s feet, he realized that she wasn’t lying about the condition of her toes. In each of the crevices between her digits was a small deposit of caked up grime. As his tongue scooped up the first chunk of greasy filth, Molly noticed the strained look on his face.


“Ah, nope. You swallow that gift. You eat that shit and thank your goddess for it.” She ordered, increasing the pressure on his face. Aiden knew it was pointless to argue so he did as he was told, scooping and consuming each bit of toe jam from her right foot.


“Ugh, god your feet are gross.” He complained once finally finished.


“Shut up, you love it.” She said truthfully.


“Whatever, could you at least get me something to drink. I’ve gotta wash the skank out of my mouth.” He teased. Molly furrowed her brow for a moment but shrugged her shoulders.


“Yea I guess. What do you want?” 


“Whatever is fine.”


“Cool, thought so.” She said with a satisfied smirk before hooking her fingers into waistband and starting to pull down her shorts.


“What are you doing?” Aiden asked, confused about why she needed her shorts off to get him a glass of water. The sexy woman continued to strip, peeling her panties off and letting them fall to the floor.


“I’ve got to pee.” She said plainly, before stepping over the smother box and starting to squat. Aiden’s eyes went wide with shock. He had no intention of drinking Molly’s piss, as he had a firm line with any sort of waste.


“No fuck you!” He said assertively. However, Molly simply continued to squat, only pausing just as her asshole was brushing up against Aiden’s nose and his mouth was just under her cunt. A few tense moments passed before Molly stood up and looked down at Aiden, much to his relief.


“Wait, should I grab a funnel or just piss on your face?” She asked, seemingly genuinely. Aiden glared back.


“I’m not kidding, fuck off Molly.” He said struggling against his restraints. Why had he been so stupid as to agree to get out in the box to early.


“Oh come on, you just look like a toilet, ya know? Like, you were meant for it. Besides, I have to pee really, really bad.” She said, squatting down once more. Aiden began to thrash about.


“The go to the fucking bathroom!”


“Oh, great. Glad you changed your mind.” She said, bringing her undercarriage down onto his face and muffling his screams completely. “You know, you're pretty lucky I just have to pee. After that big ass dinner we had, my pre bed dump is gonna be huge.” Suddenly, Molly leaned forward and clutched her stomach with a wince. “Urghh, actually, scratch that. I’m gonna shit!”


With a perfect view of her anus, Aiden knew that if she actually did carry out this threat, plenty of the vile filth was going to go straight up his nose. He began thrashing about with a renewed vigor, but Molly just laughed. 


“Face it little man, you’re nothing but my fucking toilet now. And here it comes in three… two… one!”


Aiden braced himself for the worst, but suddenly a loud, hot torrent of fetid gas exploded out of Molly’s asshole and went directly up his nose. This was quickly followed by a raucous laughter coming from Molly up above.


“Hahahaha you were so freaked out. Trust me dude, I’m not going to just shit in the living room.” She said, wiggling her ass back and forth. Aiden was furious about her little prank, so much so that he was actively trying not to suck as much of her rancid fart into his nostrils as possible. “But just wait until you’re a bit smaller, my guy. Won’t need toilet paper when you’re tied up in the back of my thong.” She teased, leaving Aiden unsure if she was serious or not. She looked back over her shoulder to see Aiden glaring up at her over the cleft of her ass cheeks.


“C’mon, don’t pout. Give me a little lick, let me know you still love me.” She said playfully. However, instead of a series of pleasant licks across her anus, she was treated to more of his grumbling. “Oh come on. It was a joke. You’re seriously not gonna lick my ass? Wow, some slave you are. I’m gonna remember this when you’re microscopic sized.”


Aiden continued glaring up at Molly, who stared back at him, gently wiggling her ass to watch Aiden’s face shake back and forth. Eventually she grew bored once it became clear that Aiden was dead set on pouting over her little prank.


“No? Not even just a lil lick? Fine, you’re boring.”  She said, finally standing up from the smother box and striding off towards the kitchen. Aiden quickly lost sight of her but quickly heard the door to the refrigerator swing open. “Water? Beer?” She asked, finally ready to do something nice for her little slave.


“Yea I could go for a beer. Thanks.” He said, watching her strut out of the room without pants on. Then all of a sudden Carmen came strolling into the living room with her pajamas on, deep in a conversation with someone over the phone.


“Yea. Uh huh. No, I told you and Dad that, but you guys don’t listen.” She said, not even regarding Aiden as she approached the box and spun around, giving him a perfect view straight up her enormous ass. “Yea, well, I told you so.” She continued speaking to her mother as she brought her ass down onto Aiden’s already battered face. Molly turned around after grabbing a couple beers from the fridge, just in time to see Carmen taking a seat into Aiden’s face. 


Before either she or Aiden could say a thing, Carmen scrunched her face up and released the loudest, most devastating fart directly up Aiden’s nose. Getting caught completely off guard, Aiden began squirming, coughing, and complaining underneath his gorgeous friend. 


“Mmmmrph I waaen’t rrrdy!” He tried complaining directly into the asscrack of the occupied woman. She however, responded with a second, quieter, but squeakier blast of flatulence. The gas bubble shot directly into Aiden’s mouth and glided along his tongue before drifting into his airway. Despite being a fart enthusiast, Aiden couldn’t help himself from coughing up a storm. He hadn’t been expecting such a cavalier ass blast so suddenly and these last two farts were easily the smelliest he had ever received from Carmen. 


For a moment Carmen stood up off the box, only to turn at the waist and glare down at Aiden. She raised a finger to her lips and gave Aiden a quick shush before mouthing the words “I’m on the phone.” As if he were somehow in the wrong for coughing after getting a fart ripped directly into his nose and mouth. The goddess then spun back around and buried Aiden’s face back in its rightful place between her cheeks.


Molly came meandering back to the box, smiling as she noticed the look of desperation in Aiden’s eyes. She took a seat behind the box, letting her legs straddle it on either side and bringing her head down to just above eye level with Carmen’s butt. Immediately she caught whiff of the fart that Aiden was currently stewing in and had to brace herself a bit. 


“Holy fuck that stinks.” She said softly, eliciting a strained, pleading gaze from the man trapped inside the device. From where she was now sitting, Molly could hear Aiden’s breathing was now both shallow and rapid. Clearly he was having a hard time breathing and it probably wasn’t entirely caused by Carmen’s heinous fart. Because her ass was significantly bigger than Molly’s was, it seemed that Aiden was actually struggling to breath. 


Molly gently placed a hand on Carmen’s right ass cheek and another on her lower back. She then gently guided the other woman to arch her back and give Aiden a tiny bit of breathing room while keeping his nose firmly within ass sniffing range. Aiden tried to get out a “Thank you,” between ragged breaths. However as soon as he started sucking in deep breaths of still ass scented air, Carmen released a third devastating blast, this one just as loud and surprising as the first one.


“Hmm? No, I didn't hear anything. Must be something in your end.” Carmen lied, reaching a hand back into her pants to scratch an itch on her asscheek. Molly couldn’t help but laugh as she saw the longing in Aiden’s eyes. He was a deviant freak, but based on the residual smell she was getting from her position, she figured Aiden must’ve been genuinely suffering by now. 


“Good luck dude.” She said softly as she backed up onto the couch, getting comfortable to screw around on her phone. Not wanting to be left out, however, Molly also propped her feet up on the box so her heels were on either side of the poor man’s head. 


For the next twenty five minutes, Aiden watched helplessly as Carmen used him like an ordinary stool, not bothering to look down into his eyes and just release one heinous fart after another into his face. Occasionally Molly would tap her foot into Carmen’s side and get her to lift her bottom up, ever so slightly. During these brief reprieves, Aiden would try to catch his breath as best he could, but it typically meant inhaling more residual farts with increased fervor. But despite the indescribable stench this adorable little woman was producing and the fact that he was struggling not to suffocate, Aiden was in heaven.


“Well, why don’t you guys fly out this summer?” Carmen asked her mother, still paying more attention to her conversation than to the man choking on her gas. Suddenly, she lifted her butt up enough to shimmy her way out of her bottoms and underwear, leaving her bare ass hanging over his face. She turned around briefly to look Aiden in the face and pantomimed a licking motion with her tongue out, before returning to her seat. 


Molly watched with a scowl on her face as Aiden quickly set to work on the task before him. Evidently, Aiden was more than happy to plunge his tongue into someone’s ass, as long as that ass wasn’t her own. “Ugh.” Molly let out a sigh and rolled her eyes as she stood up from the couch and went to seek out her own entertainment elsewhere in the house, leaving Carmen and Aiden alone to conduct their “ritual.” As she stormed off towards her own room, she turned back to see Carmen leaning forward to snake a hand down into Aiden’s shorts. With a huff and an eye roll, Molly exited the room just before another loud fart rang out from the living room behind her.

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the gassy asses of our two main ladies! I'm going to be travelling for the next week or so, and I likely wont be able to post until next monday. Might post on mobile, although I don't like doing that so I cant say for certain. So, when this inevitable falls off the most recent page, just know that it's not being abandoned! Anyways, thanks for reading!!

Frustrations Abound by Omanahan88

“Hey are we shooting any videos today?” Molly asked, walking into the living room where Carmen was sitting. She noticed that Aiden was tucked safely in between Carmen’s breasts. In the days since Aiden dropped below 12”, the videos that they were shooting for the channel had become wildly successful. Molly even branched out and made a tiktok channel for themselves so they could shoot short little videos to bring attention to their main video channel. At any random time throughout the day, Aiden could be relaxing peacefully when Molly would come running up and doing something to him. Now there wasn’t a single fart of hers that didn’t get recorded with him being stuck right in the blast zone. And it wasn’t as if he suddenly stopped enjoying the rotten stench of Molly’s gas. The problem more came from the fact that Aiden was beginning to feel the loss of his humanity.


“No, Aiden came down to five inches last night. Todays a chill day.” Carmen said authoritatively. They had all agreed that on the days following a shrinking ritual, they would take it easy and let Aiden feel like a regular guy again.


“Ugh, fine. Just give him here really quick. I wanna make a tiktok.” Molly said, walking over to the couch with her hand extended. However, Carmen covered her chest with her hands to defend Aiden.


“No. We agreed. No fucking around after a shrinking ritual.” Molly rolled her eyes at Carmen and continued to advance. 


“Oh come on. It’s not like he doesn’t love every second of it. Give him here. I’ll make it a quick one.”


Carmen leaned away from Molly, keeping Aiden shielded against her chest. “Fuck off Molly. Jesus Christ. You’ve got a fucking problem with personal space.” 


The two girls continued arguing back and forth while Aiden sat quietly tucked between Carmen’s breasts. He felt incredibly awkward being the source of the argument, despite the fact that he never even actually got to weigh in on the argument itself. Suddenly, Molly lunged forward and Carmen had to throw her hands up to catch her attacker’s wrists. The aggravated redhead kept pushing forward, forcing Carmen to lean backwards and try to use her feet to create some space for herself. Aiden braced for impact as Molly’s breasts came down on top of him during the struggle. 


“Fuck off cunt!” Was the last thing Aiden heard before he got plunged deep into Carmen’s cleavage. He found himself now trapped between two firm mounds of supple flesh as his colossal roommates engaged in a level of combat that, from his perspective, could only be found in the storybooks. 


After several minutes of jostling around in Carmen’s cleavage, Aiden was retrieved by the blonde giantess. Her hair was mildly disheveled, her cheeks were flushed and she looked irritated beyond belief. Carmen looked down at Aiden and let out a long, heavy sigh. The tiny man looked back up in her direction. He felt bad that she always needed to step up and act like the adult in the situation because he couldn’t really defend himself anymore.


“Honestly Carmen. I appreciate you sticking up for me like that, but it’s not that big of a deal. I can handle Molly’s crap.” He said, hoping to relieve her of some of the pressure that she had taken on as his protector. However, the giantess began to glare down at him with malice in her eyes.


“Wow. Well thanks for speaking up before that became a whole big fucking issue.” She snapped, tossing him down on the couch. Aiden landed with a soft thud and began to try to diffuse the situation and explain himself, but Carmen was having none of it. 


“Jesus Christ, we literally discussed putting rules in place for YOUR benefit. And now I’m the bad guys because you can’t control your fucking cock? Fuck you.” She shouted, storming away from the couch and towards her room. 


“Well that didn’t go like I thought it would.” Aiden said to himself, looking around the room. It was always a bit surreal when Aiden found himself alone in a room. Normally he had access to all the facilities of the apartment so long as he had one of his giantesses to help escort him around. But now that both women were somehow pissed off at him, despite the fact that he did nothing at all throughout this interaction, Aiden felt completely trapped. Thankfully Carmen had left the TV running when she left so he at least had something to keep himself occupied until someone came out to check on him. 


It wasn’t too long before Molly emerged from her room and came striding through the living room, dressed in her typical workout attire. The redheaded giantess paid him no mind as she crossed the room and began sliding her feet into her sneakers. As she bent over to tie her laces, Aiden couldn’t help but ogle her large posterior in the tight spandex shorts that she was sporting. The tiny man could feel himself growing hard and felt a twinge of guilt in his heart as he realized that Carmen was right on at least one count.


“What the hell Carmen.” Molly said, walking over to the still running television. The giantess switched off the tv and shook her head, annoyed that her roommates couldn’t be bothered to turn off the TV. It was at the time that Aiden also realized what Molly was thinking. 


“Hey Molly. I’m still over here!” He shouted, remembering that it was much easier for her to miss him than it was for him to miss her. However, he was surprised to see that Molly simply continued onwards the door, hitting the light switch before swinging open the door. “Hey, hey wait! MOLLY!” He screamed as loud as he could this time, confused about why she was ignoring him. Moments later, Molly was gone and Aiden was left to sit on the couch in the dark, with nothing to occupy his mind. 


“Well… fuck.” He said to himself, pacing back and forth on the seat of the leather couch. Walking over to the edge, Aiden peered down to the carpeted floor beneath him. In his mind, he knew that he would survive the fall if he jumped. But he also knew it would hurt like hell and even if he did, he would need to find a way to get Carmen to come out and notice him. Alternatively, he could just sit here and wait for someone to come back and find him. Sure, it would be boring but it sounded better than dropping four stories and more than likely getting kicked by accident.


Suddenly, the front door burst open again and Molly emerged back into the room. The giantess’ eyes began frantically searching the couch before she locked on to Aiden’s tiny form. Her lips curled up into a wicked smile as she approached her roommate, reaching up to remove a pair of earbuds from her ears.


“You know, I thought it was weird that you guys would’ve left the TV and the lights on. I was almost out of the parking lot by the time I realized that you might be sitting here all alone.” She teased Aiden as she lifted him off of the couch. “So what happened? How come you got left out here?”


“Well after your little outburst, I tried to tell Carmen that it wasn’t a big deal and that I didn’t want her getting in a fight on my behalf and she just freaked out on me.” Aiden said, eliciting a slight chuckle from Molly who simply shrugged her shoulders.


“Oh no. Well I just feel terrible for causing problems between you two.” She said sarcastically. “So, wanna come to the gym with me? It’s gotta be more fun than sitting here in the dark.”


Aiden considered her proposal for a moment. It probably made the most sense to ask her to bring him to Carmen so he could apologize, but he also felt a little bit irritated by the fact that she snapped at him like that. And he couldn’t deny the fact that just thinking about going to the gym with a giantess was already getting him hard. He nodded his head and gave Molly a quick thumbs up, much to her delight. She lowered her hand down so that Aiden was level with her crotch.


“You wanna ride in front…” She then transferred him around to her ass, “Or in the back?” 


As Molly brought Aiden back up to her face, he simply shrugged and said, “Dealers choice.” 


“If you insist.” She said, placing a finger on her chin as she pondered where she would prefer to have her little worshiper. Although it was pretty obvious to both of them what she was going to select. 


Moments later, Molly reached back and pulled her spandex shorts away from her back, revealing the all too familiar valley of her enormous buttocks. The giantess released her prey and allowed him to tumble down into her shorts, continuously adjusting the form fitting spandex until she could feel Aiden resting mere inches from her sensitive asshole. She let the shorts snap back into place before she began mashing her cheeks together. Aiden was jostled around by the walls of soft flesh, causing his face to press against her sphincter several times before she was satisfied enough to head out to the gym.

End Notes:
Gym chapter inbound, woo hoo! Hope you enjoyed the chapter tonight. I should be back either tomorrow or the next day with another. If you're so inclined, go leave a review, it's always greatly appreciated. And as always, thanks for reading!!
Pushing Boundaries by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:

Warning: This chapter has scat content in it. TLDR: Bad things happen at the gym. 

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Molly placed her bag in a locker in the locker room and peeked her head around the corner to make sure no one else was in the changing room with her. She pulled her phone out and decided to film a quick video for the channel while she was here. She began filming herself, addressing her still growing audience.


“Heyyyy everyone, Ruby here. Mom said I had to bring small fry with me to the gym because he’s been looking extra scrawny lately. Anyone want to guess where he is?” She proceeded to bring the camera around to her back and pull open the back of her shorts again. She had to reach in between her cheeks in order to grab Aiden by his head so that she could bring him into frame.


“Say hi doofus! Are you having fun? Do you like being in sissy’s big butt? Oh just wait until it gets all sweaty back there!” She taunted. Aiden looked up and saw the camera, and after hearing her taunts he realized that she was filming a video for the channel. He was accustomed to this process enough that he immediately began waving his arms and pleading for Ruby to remove him from her booty, despite the fact that he very much enjoyed being trapped in her ass.


“Please, please let me go! Ruby PLEASE!!!!” He screamed, not even sure if his voice would register on the video, but it couldn’t hurt to try.


“Maybe later dork. Have fun in my ass!” She cooed, placing a finger on top of his head and forcing him back into the depths of her asscrack. Molly allowed her shorts to close once more and quickly tried to expel some gas from her colon before shutting off the video. She strained herself, feeling a bubble on the cusp of her anus. However, when the fart finally emerged, Molly was horrified by the loud, squelching sound that accompanied its release. She immediately wanted to reach in and at least check on Aiden to make sure that she didn’t just full on shit her pants. But before she did that, she remembered the video she was filming and decided to capitalize on the situation.


“Ooooh, that sounded wet.” She said sadistically, smacking one hand on her ass cheek. “Sucks to be you, loser.” Molly then shut off the video and retreated into the restroom area and dug a hand down into her shorts. She once again pinched Aiden by the head and pulled him out of her shorts, feeling a trail of gooey wetness as he was pulled out of her cheeks. Molly raised Aiden up in front of the bathroom mirror and began inspecting him. Disgustingly, he was coated, head to toe in a slimy brown filth.


“Shit. Sorry bud.” Was all she said, as she began to reach for the faucet to try and rinse him off. However, much to her surprise, Aiden lost his temper.


“What the fuck is your problem? Jesus Christ, do you not understand boundaries? Fucking hell you’re disgusting!” He screamed, trying to wipe the foul substance from his face. In that moment, Molly lost every ounce of regard that she had for Aiden’s feelings as she contemplated the best way to remind him of the power dynamic in their relationship.


“Oh? Boundaries? You think that was crossing the line? I’ll show you how to cross a fucking line.” She spit, carrying her tiny prey into one of the stalls. 


Aiden was quickly beginning to panic as Molly walked into a stall. Initially he was enjoying himself in his gigantic roommate’s asscrack, but as soon as her sphincter released a small swimming pool’s worth of liquid shit and anal goop, he immediately began retching. The heinous stench and taste of the vile fluid was so overpowering that it surpassed his desire to be humiliated by the beautiful woman. Now he was desperately wishing that he hadn’t lost his cool with someone who could literally bury him alive in excrement.


Molly shut the stall door and pulled her shorts down before slamming her ass down on the toilet. She gave Aiden a cruel smile before scrunching her face and letting out a labored grunt. A loud cascade of splashing could be heard as the giantess forced out everything that was trapped within her. She then held Aiden aloft over the gap between her legs, threatening to drop him into the filthy swamp below.


“Molly please. I’m sorry!” He screamed.


“I’m gonna make sure you never, ever forget your fucking place.” She spit, unrolling a few squares of toilet paper that she used to bunch up around Aiden’s body. He tried to squirm out of her grasp, but as she proceeded, Aiden found himself being held directly beneath Molly’s filthy asshole and above the disgusting water below. 


“Please no…” But the giantess was no longer listening as she pressed his tiny body into her filthy sphincter and began using him to wipe her ass. Molly reveled in the feeling of absolute, unquestionable power that she was now wielding over Aiden. She initially began tormenting Aiden with her ass because she knew he was okay with it, but now… just knowing how horrible it was and knowing that he couldn’t do anything to stop her, Molly was in ecstasy. She made several slow passes along her asshole before she realized that Aiden’s body wasn’t going to be able to fully clean her filth while he was covered in it. She carefully removed him from the destroyed paper and wrapped him in a clean sheet. 


Once she was finished, Molly stood up and brought Aiden to the sink to wash him off. She tore off his doll clothes and tossed them in the trash before scrubbing his body with hand soap. As the giantess scrubbed his tiny body, she cracked a wicked smile when she found that his cock was still rock hard.


“Oh, you’re a REAL fucking degenerate aren’t you?” She asked, bringing his tiny body back around to her ample rear. Aiden remained quiet as he couldn’t hide his shame from this veritable goddess. Molly smushed his tiny body back against her anus, the fresh stink of shit still overwhelming his senses.


“Oh we’re gonna have to find something that you don’t like.” She said to herself as she left the locker room and entered the gym floor. Molly scanned the large fitness facility as her mind began putting together a truly devastating plan for the pathetic little insect currently thrust against her back door. Her eyes darted over to the cycling machines. She figured it couldn’t hurt to get some sweat building up while she figured out how to really bring Aiden into line. 

End Notes:

I ended up breaking up this chapter into two, because this one had scat content in it and the next portion has some MF/m content in it. I figured as these are fairly niche, it would probably best to split them up, but maybe I'm over thinking things. So, buyer beware, MF/m in Chapter 8. Enjoy!


The Gym Incident by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:

Warning: This chapter includes MF/m content. Nothing particularly troublesome but since it's not my usual MO, I figured I'd put a warning on it. TLDR: More bad things for Aiden at the gym.

Hope you enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Down below, Aiden wiggled as his roommate's enormous anus wrestled him, constantly threatening to grab hold of his limbs if he wasn't careful. He knew it was pointless to try and scream for Molly to release him. His voice was never going to escape the dense confines of her heavy cheeks. Not to mention the fact that every time he opened his mouth, he was simply inviting another opportunity for the remaining filth plastered to her asshole to slip into his mouth. With each passing minute, as Molly began her workout, salty streaks of sweat began running down into the rotten smelling crevice, mixing with the unwashed remnants of the disaster that she had left behind in the bathroom. As the rancid combination of tastes and smells were absorbed by the spandex crawling between Molly’s cheeks, Aiden couldn’t help but to think to himself “How could things get any worse?”


Molly was simultaneously asking herself the same question. How could she make things worse for little Aiden? Clearly, there wasn’t much that she could do to him with her own body that he wasn’t into. Truly he was a one of a kind type of pervert. And that’s not to say that she wasn’t going to keep torturing him. She enjoyed it regardless of whether or not he was actually suffering, but she needed to find something she could do to him when she was seriously pissed off. 


Her eyes scanned across the weight room, searching for inspiration. What could she do to punish little Aiden for having the audacity to speak to her like that? Just then, out of the corner of her eye, Molly spotted another gym patron who was repeatedly looking in her direction. She smiled cutely and gave her admirer a slight wave. “Oh this is just too perfect.” She thought to herself, giving her buttcheeks a squeeze. 


Emboldened by her nonverbal invitation, the gym rat crossed the weight room and began to approach Molly as she climbed off of her machine. She began sizing the man up now and now that he was standing right in front of her, she couldn’t help but be impressed. He was obviously dedicated to his physique… large biceps, muscular shoulders, and based off of the outline under his ridiculously tight shirt, a set of six pack abs. These days, Molly didn’t show a whole lot of interest in men, but today was a special occasion, and this particular gym rat was just her type. 


“Hey.” She said, brushing a few stray strands of hair from her face. The man flashed Molly his gorgeous smile and extended a hand out towards her. Molly took it and shook his hand briefly, returning a warm smile towards him.


“Hey. Tyler.” He said.


“Molly.” She replied.


“Right, Molly. It’s great to meet you. And listen, totally sorry to bother you during a workout. But you just seem super familiar to me. Like… I feel like I know you from somewhere.”


Molly chuckled to herself. She knew that her videos were somewhat niche, but she’d be lying if she said that she wasn’t waiting for someone to eventually recognize her. And if this meathead actually watched her videos, then she could probably get him to just about anything she wanted.


“Maybe I just have a very recognizable face.” She said playfully, adjusting her posture and sticking her chest out a little farther. Tyler smiled a bit more, trying not to let his gaze slip down towards her chest. 


“No, that’s not it. I definitely know you from somewhere.” He pressed, dancing around a revelation that both of them knew. But Molly wasn’t impressed with a man too shy or too proud to admit what really turns, and so she shrugged her shoulders and began lifting her earbuds back into her ears. 


“Well, I don’t really know where you know me from so…” 


“You do videos, right…” Tyler blurted out just as Molly was turning to walk away. “Right? Like… I don’t know. Maybe videos about like… a tiny guy?”


Molly smirked and turned around to face Tyler. “Ooooooohhhhhhh. Yea, that’s probably where you know me from. Yea I do fetish porn for dirty perverts.”


Tyler began stammering at Molly’s sudden and unexpected change in demeanor. “I… uh. I don’t…” 


“Relax man. I’m just fucking with you. But yea, I’m… Ruby.”She said, taking a cheesy pose and doing ironic jazz hands. Tyler chuckled a bit, still obviously a bit caught off guard by this gorgeous woman’s overly confident demeanor. “So, you like the channel?”


“Uhhh. Yeah, yeah. For sure! I mean, yeah your videos are… they’re really great.” He said nervously. “But, I gotta ask. The guy… I mean, he seems so real? Is it like CGI? Or like crazy green screen stuff?”


Molly smiled and pulled out her phone. She knew that having Aiden would set them apart in the giantess fetish porn genre. Ever since they began toying with the idea of starting a giantess content channel, Molly had scoured the internet for ideas from other creators. There was no shortage of POV, miniatures, and cheap green screen effects to simulate the scale of a truly titanic woman, but she knew that people would be drawn to videos of a seemingly real giantess relationship.


The curvy redhead opened up the video on her phone that she had just shot in the locker room before flipping the screen towards Tyler. With a playful smile, Molly took one of her earbuds and placed it in Tyler’s ear. She stared intently at him as he watched the short video where she dangled Aiden over the waistband of her workout shorts and dropped him into her waiting buttcrack. And she reveled in the look of pure amazement in Tyler’s face as he watched her rip that horrendous shart directly onto her “little brother.” 


“Aww damn. That’s fucking crazy. Wait, did you shoot that here?” He asked, recognizing the look of the gym locker rooms. She smiled and patted her ass a couple times.


“Sure did. When inspiration strikes you know?”


“Oh my god that’s fucking amazing. But how…” He looked at her curiously. Molly leaned in and began whispering into his ear. 


“How about you follow me?” She said, leading Tyler beyond the weight room and out towards various courts at the rear of the gym. Like two horny teenagers, Molly and Tyler snuck into a secluded equipment room and braced the door with a large trash can. Molly reached around Tyler’s neck and pulled him close, locking her lips with his as a heated makeout session quickly commenced. After a few moments of sweaty kissing, Molly pulled back from Tyler and reached a hand behind her back.


“One second, I wanna introduce you to someone.” She said playfully, before pulling Aiden away from her asshole and dangling him in plain view before Tyler. His eyes nearly bulged out of his skull as his mind rapidly began connecting all the dots.


“Oh, no fucking way!” He said softly.


“Yup, this is my little man. The star of all our videos!” She declared.


“Jesus Christ he’s fucking real? Wow…” There was a long pause as Tyler studied Aiden’s miniature body. Aiden was left speechless as Molly presented him to this gargantuan man. He was a degenerate and getting to explore his fantasies with Molly and Carmen was an absolute dream come true, but this situation made his blood run cold. 


“Yup. He’s real alright. He’s been worshiping my asshole while I workout.” 


“Woah. Lucky.” Tyler said with a smile, gently raising a finger to examine the tiny man. Aiden attempted to bat the giant man’s finger away, but his strikes did little more than elicit a slight chuckle. “Heh, feisty little guy.”


“You’re telling me. I’m trying to find a way to fix his shitty attitude.”


“Heh, seems like you’re pretty good at dishing out punishment.” He said with a chuckle.


“Well you’d think so, but he absolutely loves my body. I even wiped my ass with him once and he came out with a fucking boner.” She said, Tyler grinned wildly as he imagined this buxom redhead pornstar gave him the mental image of using her tiny friend as literal toilet paper.


“Well shit. That’s a real conundrum, huh?” Molly gave Tyler a wry smile, and turned Aiden around to face her. 


“Well, I actually think you might be able to help me with that. Would you be willing to do something for me?” She asked seductively, gently dragging the fingers of her free hand down Tyler’s chest. He smiled and nodded enthusiastically.


“Anything.” He replied sincerely. Molly smirked and turned her attention back to Aiden who was frantically waving his arms up at his giantess friend. The giantess then hooked her finger into the waistband of Tyler’s workout shorts and slowly began to lower her tiny roommate down. 


“Molly don’t! This is too far! Please! Don’t! I’ll tell Carmen!” He screamed as a musky stench after upwards from the giant man’s shorts. Molly ignored Aiden’s tiny squeaking please as she began to gently shake him around.


“Uh oh little man, better be careful. You don’t wanna fall and get squished by my friend’s giant sweaty dick do you? Maybe you’ll keep this in mind the next time you feel like forgetting who’s in charge in this relationship.” She said callously before releasing her grip on Aiden’s wrists and allowing him to free fall towards Tyler’s exposed crotch. Aiden landed with several disorienting bounces before finally coming to a stop. Despite the fact that he desperately didn’t want to, Aiden took inventory of his surroundings, desperately praying that this was some elaborate prank on Molly’s behalf. But unfortunately, this was simply his reality now. Aiden craned his neck up to see, just beyond the terrifying visage of Tyler’s flaccid cock, was Molly smiling a sinister grin down towards him.


“Talk to you in a bit, loser!” She said, releasing her grip on Tyler’s shorts, allowing the waistband to snap back into place and seal Aiden in his prison. 


“Oh. Woah. That feels… huh. That’s something.” Tyler remarked, his attention effectively divided between the gorgeous woman now kissing his face and neck, and the unusual sensation of a shrunken man crawling around in his spandex. 


“I know, right?” Molly said, moving her attention back to Tyler’s lips. The horny pair of giants continued their makeout session as it rapidly evolved towards something much more passionate. However, the constant shifting around was making an already unpleasant situation for poor Aiden into something downright hellish. 


Each passing moment caused Aiden’s cellmate to swell in size as the two giants above collided with one another. Aiden grasped desperately into his dank surroundings, hoping to avoid falling any lower in Tyler’s shorts. The air around him was heavy with a foul odor borne of copious amounts of sweat pooling in Tyler’s crotch and Aiden had to use every ounce of his strength to keep himself from getting swept under the massive appendage. 


“Molly, let me out!” He screamed as loud as he possibly could, the last of his sanity dwindling dangerously low. 


However, Molly was far too preoccupied to tend to her small friend. The growing passions between the two giants quickly evolved into groping before Molly took a half step back and gave Tyler a playful smile. The buxom redhead then dropped down to her knees and began tugging at Tyler’s shorts. Knowing where this was headed, Tyler eagerly obliged the woman’s request, dropping his shorts to the ground, followed by his tight spandex boxers. Molly couldn’t help but let out a quick chuckle at the sight before her.


“Did you just laugh at my dick?” Tyler asked semi-sarcastically, trying to hide the fact that his ego was just a tiny bit bruised. Molly rolled her eyes and reached forward to pluck Aiden from the enormous man’s groin. 


“Jesus, relax. I’m just laughing at the little loser here. He was hanging by one of your pubes, ha.” Molly lifted Aiden between two fingers, holding him right next to Tyler’s throbbing erection. Aiden was grateful to have fresh air to breathe again, but as the giantess studied him closely, he could tell that she wasn't quite done using Tyler to torment him. “Stand up straight little guy, wouldn't want you to fall down.” She teased, holding Aiden over the shaft of Tyler’s cock until he was able to get his feet below himself.


Aiden stood shakily on the hard dick of Molly’s new gym friend as the giantess leaned back and admired the ridiculous scenario in front of her. Tyler’s cock was pointed out directly at Molly who was now on her knees before him. Standing on the shaft, just next to the head, Aiden was putting one hundred percent of his focus into not slipping off of Tyler’s dick. He managed one quick glance in Molly’s direction who was staring at him with a sinister smile. The horny giantess then leaned forward and planted a quick kiss on the tip of her partner’s large cock, maintaining her gaze on the tiny man positioned there. Molly let out a soft moan as she followed the kiss by dragging her tongue along the length of Tyler’s cock. In turn, Tyler closed his eyes and braced himself against the closet wall as Molly began sucking his dick. This was an absolute dream come true for the fully sized man and his erection made that perfectly clear to both Molly and Aiden as the blowjob commenced. 


“Molly, please don’t!” Aiden screamed, as he lost his footing and was forced to fall to his stomach in order to avoid falling to the floor. He looked up from his grip around Tyler’s cock and saw Molly now beginning to take more and more of Tyler’s dick into her mouth with each subsequent stroke. The massive woman’s pouty lips barreled down upon Aiden, passing over him like a steam roller. Once Aiden was inside of Molly’s mouth, she dragged him back and forth along the shaft of the giant’s cock, much to his chagrin.


Inside the most uncomfortable oral sex he had ever had the misfortune of experiencing, Aiden was praying that Molly would simply swallow him whole and put an end to this madness. With each passing second, Aiden was powerless to stop the combination of Tyler’s sweat and Molly’s saliva from entering his mouth. Eventually, the giantess finally opened her mouth to draw breath once more and in fact she kept it open long enough to ensure that Aiden could see out of her gaping maw. 


“AHHHHHHH” Molly moaned with her mouth open and tongue out. Aiden found himself splayed out flat against her tongue, looking up at the base of Tyler’s dick. The tiny man whimpered as a foul smelling chuckle came out of Molly’s mouth. The giantess recalled her tongue into her mouth, without moving Aiden out of the danger zone. The beautiful redhead looked up playfully at her muscular partner with a smile. 


“Wanna cum in my mouth?” She said, eliciting an instant groan of pleasure from Tyler. The giantess chuckled as she brought her mouth back to the tip of the enormous dick. Aiden let out a soft whimper as Tyler’s dick breached Molly’s lips and entered her mouth with him. Since she had her mouth full, she couldn’t enunciate her message to Aiden, but as she sucked faster and faster, Tyler’s groans became quick and desperate. And she figured the tiny little runt was about to get the picture.

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the read! I don't know know why I put some much concern into the possibility of someone reading something they aren't into, given the nature of the stories I write, but whatever. I hope you're enjoying the story so far. Probably a bit over halfway done with this one at this point, so I hope you keep coming back unil the very end. 

If you've got the time, please leave me a review. I look forward to hearing from the community whenever I write. Either way, have a good one and thanks so much for reading!!

Pushing Back by Omanahan88

Molly exited the gym with an extra bit of pep in her step. She had never felt so powerful in her entire life than she did walking out of that fitness center. The gorgeous redhead strolled across the parking lot confidently and threw herself into her vehicle. She was already sweating from both her workout as well as from some additional cardio she managed to incorporate into her routine. And now, thanks to the residual heat inside the car from having been sitting in the sun for so long, Molly's pores weren’t slowing down anytime soon. 


She tossed her gym bag onto the passenger seat and opened up the zipper, reaching in to retrieve a still sulking Aiden. Molly lifted Aiden up and held him before her face, eyeing him as he did everything in his power to avoid eye contact. She let out a heavy sigh and rolled her eyes.


“Seriously, you’re just going to fucking sulk now?” She asked incredulously. Aiden didn’t respond and kept his eyes glued on Molly’s lap. The giantess rolled her eyes some more and gave some thought to the situation. Given the chance to do it all again, she absolutely would. Aiden needed to know that just because he was a degenerate creep, didn’t mean that she was incapable of punishing the little menace. But now that she had made a very clear and concise point, she didn’t need Aiden going back to Carmen and ratting on him. 


“Jesus Christ man, it’s not that deep. Look, maybe I pushed some boundaries a little bit, but now we have an understanding.” Molly said, hoping to persuade Aiden to remember his place. “And look, as an offering of peace, I’ll let you do whatever you want on the ride home. Sound good?” 


Aiden took a brief glance at Molly before looking back towards the floor. The giantess sighed, clearly he was interested, but he was too prideful to admit that she could buy him off with just some fresh BO. Molly raised an arm up over her head, revealing a fairly recently shaved pit, dripping with sweat. “Are you suuuure we can’t work something out?” Molly asked, positioning Aiden so that he could get a perfect glimpse of her glistening underarm. 


“I mean, I could really use someone to clean up all this yummy sweat for me.” She teased, keeping him just out of range of her musk. Aiden tried not to let himself get charmed by the alluring prospect of Molly’s armpit sweat. This woman was a literal psychopath and he couldn’t just let her get away with this. “Oh for fucks sake man! I’m giving you a golden opportunity to let your goddamn freak flag fly. If you want to just sulk all night, fine. But it seems to me that this is your chance to get what you’re owed. So quit being a little pussy and just tell me where to put you.” 


Several beats of silence followed as Molly‘s blood began to run hot again. For a moment she considered just jamming him into her armpit, but she also considered that she would then just be giving him the pleasure of her sweat without forcing him to submit to her first. It was proving remarkably difficult to deal with such a deviant.


“Put me in your panties.” Aiden said softly. Molly was stunned when he finally spoke. Thankfully she was starting to get somewhere with negotiations and she wasn’t about to lose momentum now. 


“Okay, alright. Now we’re getting somewhere. So, back in the butt, huh? You got it man. It’s plenty sweaty for ya back there.” She said, leaning forward in the seat and reaching back to grab her waistband. 


“Not the back.” Molly paused as Aiden clarified his demand. The giantess gave him a look of surprised approval as she leaned back in her seat. 


“Oh, alright. Some sweaty pussy is good for the soul too. I respect that. You ready to go in?” She asked, hooking a thumb into the waistband of her leggings and underwear. She pulled it forward and lowered Aiden down close to her crotch. An abundance of heat and a remarkably potent combination of odors wafted up into both of their nostrils. Molly smiled as got a whiff, thinking about the idea of a human being basking in the stink of her fresh gym pussy. 


“Take the long way home. I’ll tell you when we can go home.” He said, almost as if he were giving her orders. Molly peeked up at the notion and let out a soft chuckle. 


“Ooh Mr. Bossy thinks he’s calling the shots now? Heh, okay Aiden. You’re in control. I’ll drive us around all fucking night. You just remember not to overdo it on the clit.” She ordered, dropping Aiden down into her panties, letting out a soft purr as the elastic of her shorts snapped back into place, forcing the tiny man against her wet pussy.


Content that she had successfully re-established as the master of this relationship, Molly smirked as she pulled her vehicle onto the freeway. She truly never could’ve imagined her life taking this strange turn, but here she was in complete possession of a man who at one point had a normal life. A man that she had successfully convinced to surrender that life based solely upon his rampant addiction to the filth and various smells that her body produced. And now, after completely humiliating and degrading the pitiful wretch, he had voluntarily climbed into her pants to eat her sweaty pussy. Now, more than ever, she felt like a goddamn goddess. 


“Oh yea, keep that up little man.” She huffed breathlessly as Aiden’s quick and deliberate movements welled up an intense sensation of pleasure in her loins. Despite being so small and being pressed firmly against the damp, sweaty lips of his roommate's gargantuan vagina, Aiden could still in fact hear her barking orders at him from up above. There was no mistaking the condescension in her voice as she reminded Aiden of the simple reality of their dynamic. However, Aiden wasn’t simply going to ignore the torment that she had just put him through and grant her the satisfaction of being her sex toy.


As Molly drove aimlessly around the city, Aiden continued squirming around in her underwear, bringing her closer and closer to cumming. Eventually the giantess reached a point where she had to pull her vehicle into a parking lot to avoid causing an accident. “Hey, let’s speed it up down there. I’m real fucking close.” She huffed, reaching down to gently place a couple of fingers on Aiden’s back. However, as she sat back in her seat and closed her eyes to enjoy the worship to come, there followed a strange stillness from her tiny plaything.


“Yo, come on, I’m close. Get back to it.” She commanded, hooking a thumb into her waistband and flooding her underwear with light. She saw Aiden leaning back against the front edge of her floral panties. The miniscule man simply looked up at the giantess’ immense face, choosing instead to cross his arms and relax against the hammock of her underwear. Another several tense seconds passed before Molly furrowed her brow and began to shake the waistband, causing Aiden to fall forward against her swollen lips. 


“Hey ding dong. Get to squirming. I’m starting to come down.” She barked, gently pushing Aiden’s body inside of her vagina. However, Aiden quickly clambered his way out from between her folds and began shouting up at his enormous captor through the rapidly closing gap between the panties and her pelvis. 


“Fuck you bitch, no orgasms for anyone!” He shouted as loudly as he could. Molly paused for a moment, staring out the windshield as she felt a chuckle welling up inside her. 


“Oh really, the tiny man stuck in my pussy is going to tell me when I get to cum?” She finally said, pulling her panties open once more. It would’ve been a lie to say that Molly didn’t have the tiniest amount of respect for the little man in his situation. As pointless as it was, she couldn’t deny that he had balls. “Listen man, I’m doing you a favor here. Either you can make me cum, or I’ll just leave you in there until I finish myself off at home. Trust me, at your size you do NOT want to be standing between me and my fucking vibrator.” The giantess let out a hearty laugh, watching Aiden continue to pull his body outside of her vagina. 


“No, you’re gonna let me stay in here and edge you until I feel done with you.” He shouted, finally getting a shaky footing within his cotton prison. 


“Oh? And why is that? I think you may be overestimating just how sorry I feel for you. I only said I was giving you a bit of a treat. I never said that we wouldn’t repeat our little gym routine.” The giantess threatened. As charming as it was to watch Aiden struggle to retain some shred of his dignity, Molly was quickly losing patience with this whole routine. He was a fart sniffing, foot licking, deviant freak who now possessed more value in life as the world's most entertaining sex toy, than he did as a human being. And if he didn’t fall back in line quickly, Molly was going to remind him just how powerless he really was. 


“And then I’ll tell Carmen what you did.” Aiden shouted up, crossing his arms once more. The giantess was perplexed as she stared down at her itty bitty crotch prisoner.


“And? Do you think I give a shit? Do you even think SHE gives a shit?” She questioned, confused about what his greater point was. 


“Yes, yes I do. And I think you care very much about keeping me around so you can keep your followers drooling over you.” Aiden said, causing the giantess to laugh.


“Ha! You think you’re special? I could put a goddam action figure in my ass and it’ll accomplish the same fucking thing you do.” She retorted. 


“Yea, tell that to every other giantess creator on the internet. But more importantly, Carmen would never let you anywhere near me ever again”


“Bullshit.” Molly replied in a remarkably hostile tone, reaching down to pull Aiden from her crotch.


“Believe what you want. Keep fucking with me and you go back to being some fucking nobody.” Aiden stood firm, taking a seat in Molly’s palm.


“Oh really? Okay, I’ll play along. In that case, how about I just keep you to myself. You’re small enough now for me to keep these videos going until I’m a fucking millionaire. So maybe we just cut Carmen out as a co-star.” The giantess grinned and brought her tiny prey closer to her mouth. “Maybe we bring in a new star to replace. Some guy with a fat fucking cock, perhaps.”


Surprisingly, Aiden seemed unaffected by her threat. “Well, then you go to prison.” He said plainly. There were another few moments of tense silence before Aiden took the initiative to expand on his theory. “Well, forcing a man to shrink against his will. Degrading and torturing him on camera for money and then literally kidnapping him? Probably at least one felony there.”


“Oh please, you were more than happy to humiliate yourself on camera. You’re a fucking degenerate freak.” She shouted, her anger beginning to break through her cool demeanor. Aiden just smirked.


“Sure, but that'll be a tough sell if I’m missing. And if you actually hand me over, I’ll be sure to tell them all about your plan to forcibly shrink me against my will and exploit me for cash.” 


“Oh you’re so fucking full of shit. You were willing the whole goddamn time. And besides, it’ll be tough for you to call the cops when I put you on a 24/7 house arrest up my ass.” She threatened, her mind rapidly weighing the validity of Aiden’s threats. 


“Sure, you could probably leave me up there to die and there's nothing I could do about it.” Aiden replied calmly. “But once you don’t bring me home. Carmen will start to question things, and you’re gonna be suspect number one.”


There was another tense silence that lasted for several minutes as Molly began to consider the reality of what Aiden was saying. She gritted her teeth and shot the shrunken man an angry glance. 


“Okay fine. I see your point. And what, you want an apology?” She asked incredulously. 


“Nope. Wouldn’t mean much coming from you. What I want is for you to put me back in your panties. I’m gonna keep rolling around down here, enjoying myself and walking you to the edge. Then I’m gonna stop. And then once you’ve had some time, we’ll start it all over again. And if you take me out or if you cum, then I tell Carmen about what happened at the gym today.”


“Jesus Christ, fine. Honestly, I think it's hilarious that you even think this is some sort of payback.” Molly sneered, lowering Aiden back down to her crotch. “You get stuffed up into my sweaty fucking post gym pussy and somehow you think that somehow you're getting one over on me? Don't make me fucking laugh."


Aiden shouted back up to the giantess just before she let her underwear snap shut. "I don't know. You seem to be pretty upset about it." He spoke with the snide confidence unbefitting a man of his diminutive stature, but even still Molly could feel her blood pressure rise.


"Real tough for a fucking toy. Just remember asshole, someday soon you’re going to be too small to do jack shit about anything. And I just want you to know, when that day comes, when you’re so small that I can barely see you on the tip of my finger, I’m going to remind you of this conversation. Then we'll see who's the bigger asshole.” She snapped, getting in the last word before releasing her grip on her underwear and sealing Aiden back inside of his musky prison. Immediately she felt the squirming resume in her crotch and it didn’t take too long for Aiden to reach up and lay a hand on her clitoris causing Molly’s knuckles to tighten around the steering wheel, knowing that this was simply the start of some pending sexual frustration. 


“Gonna piss my fucking pants.” Molly muttered under her breath as she started to continue the long drive home, gritting her teeth as she tried to distract herself from her surprisingly vindictive vibrator.

End Notes:

How do you get revenge on someone a million times taller than you? You lower your standards and take what you can get. Hope you enjoyed tonight's chapter. We're nearing the end of this story and I've made the decision to publish two endings. One happier ending and one thats a bit more bleak. Which one are you more excited for? Let me know!


As a reminder, I'm taking commissions over on my deviantart page for short stories. If that's something you might be interested in, head over to Omanahan88 on deviantart and drop me a message. As always, thanks so much for reading!!

Cold Feet by Omanahan88

In the weeks following the gym incident, Aiden felt a resurgence of his pride as Molly seemed to really back off the sadomasochism. The trio still took the time to shoot their videos, and during those periods Aiden got plenty of bonding time with Both of their spectacular, gargantuan asses. However, as soon as the camera’s stopped rolling, Molly seemed to more or less treat him as if he didn’t exist. This was a stark difference from her typical modus operandi of pulling him out of whatever stench pit he had been worshiping in the video, and relocating him to somewhere else on or under her body. 


Despite the fact that he still enjoyed every ounce of odorous punishment that Molly dealt out to him on video, he wasn’t overly concerned by the sudden cold shoulder he was receiving out of character. It simply seemed to him that she had gotten the message after their last confrontation. She crossed the line and in response Aiden did what he had to in order to set up some firm boundaries for himself. And there wasn’t anything wrong with that, he repeated internally. 


“Hey… can I come in?”


Aiden was snapped out of his contemplative stupor by the sweet sound of Carmen’s voice. He turned to find Carmen peeking her head into the room ever so slightly. Because he had grown far too small to be able to properly utilize a room of his own, Carmen had taken it upon herself to move Aiden into her bedroom. He had a small makeshift living space to hang out on top of her dresser, complete with an old smartphone set up like a personal megascreen tv. And at night they had set up a small place for him to sleep right beside the giantess’ head. So despite the fact that this was truly her bedroom and Aiden was simply a guest of circumstance, Carmen still chose to respect his privacy as much as she was able. 


“Oh. Yea, for sure. Come on in.” Aiden shouted, waving his hand to beckon the enormous woman over to his little makeshift theater. Carmen gave Aiden a warm smile as she quickly entered the room, making sure to close the door behind her, before crossing the room and gently scooping up the smaller man off of the dresser. The giantess then placed him atop one of the many pillows on her bed and laid down on her stomach so that Aiden was standing before her, just beneath her chin. 


“Hey…” She said softly, her warm breath washing over her shrunken friend. Aiden breathed deeply, appreciating the still slightly minty scent of her breath. 


“Hey yourself.”


“So, I was thinking about tonight.” Carmen said, reaching up to brush her hair out of her face. Tonight was yet another shrinking ritual, set to be filmed for their clip channel. Aiden had been thinking about it non-stop all day. Since Carmen’s gas had the effect of shrinking him, their videos prominently featured Molly’s flatulence whereas Carmen would usually use her feet and breasts to toy with Aiden. And while it would certainly be a lie for Aiden to say that he didn’t get hard from Molly’s farts, he found getting gassed out by Carmen was special. Much more… intimate. 


“I think we should reconsider shrinking you any more.” She said with a sympathetic look on her face. “I mean, I know we said it was your call to make… and it is. But, I just… I just worry that… are we going too far?” As the giantess continued to ramble, her gaze was cast upwards in an attempt to avoid seeing how disappointed Aiden must be. “I mean, Christ, we don’t even know if we can reverse this. And is four inches better than two? Does it matter? I mean, I’m sure there are some things that you still do and enjoy at this size, but how much of that goes away when you get smaller? And what if you get smaller and then I don’t see you one day and accidentally fart on you again? Do you just keep getting smaller, just shrink away into nothing? And what do we tell your family? I just-”


“CARMEN!!!” Aiden shouted as loud as he possibly could to get his miniscule voice over that of the concerned giantess. Carmen stopped in the middle of her thought and looked back down at the tiny man standing before her on an adorable frilly white pillow. “Carmen, I’m in love with you.” He said bluntly, causing Carmen’s eye to go wide with shock.


“I’m just… I’m crazy about you. And whatever you think is best. I trust you 100%.” The pair simply stared at each other for a short while, neither one wanting to break this tense silence. 


“Oh, Aiden…I…” The giantess let out a soft sigh. “I care about you so much.”


In that instant, Aiden’s heart shattered. All this time, he had been conflating his own feelings for this veritable goddess with the feelings that she had for him, forgetting the fact that she didn’t really have an interest in him before he shrunk. So why would she have one now? The small man couldn’t help but let his head hang low, the embarrassment of the moment being too much for him to keep eye contact. 


“Oh, no. It’s not that… I just…” She stammered, seeing the poor man squirm uncomfortably with nowhere to go. She felt terrible about the situation. She wasn't the kind of woman who would just lie to a man to placate his feelings, however, she did play a hand in getting Aiden into this situation. And it was understandable for him to start developing some pretty intense feelings about one of the literal only two people in his life these days, but avoiding reality wasn't going to do either of them any good. Aiden was four inches tall. Was he going to somehow be able to provide Carmen with everything she needed from a partner? And if they managed to revert him to normal size somehow, would he be any different from the harmless sex pest that she saw him as before all of this started. 


Aiden turned away from the giantess, attempting to avoid letting her see the tears beginning to form in his eyes. It’s not like he blamed her for how she felt. How could he? But nothing could stop the shame and hurt from welling up inside of him as he had nowhere to retreat from her pitying gaze.


“Aiden, I’m sorry, really I am. And it's not like you aren’t special to me. Our bond is unlike any other. I just… I don’t want to lead you on.” She said softly, raising a finger to gently stroke Aiden’s back, but pausing out of fear of upsetting the poor man. She just stared at him, desperately trying to think of what she could say to console her shrunken friend. 


“Can you put me back in my room please.” Aiden said quietly, the sound of an incoming cry was evident in his voice. 


“Of course.” The giantess lifted the toy sized man off of the bed and back onto the dresser where he could have some semblance of privacy. He continued to avoid eye contact with her as he hurried into the cardboard habitat and took a seat on his bed where the giantess could no longer see him. “I’m going to cancel tonight’s shoot. We can talk some more later. Just shoot me a text when you’d like to talk.”


The immense woman walked back towards the door, but paused before proceeding outside. “You know, I meant what I said. I care about you. A lot.” She reiterated her feelings, before leaving Aiden alone in the room with nothing but his thoughts. 


Out in the living room, Molly was lying on the couch wearing nothing but a tight fitting pair of track shorts and a very loose fitting tanktop, with a package of cookies resting on her stomach. Carmen entered the room, intending on telling Molly about the canceled shoot, but she was immediately caught off guard by the blatant sideboob that the other woman was showing off. This thought was followed immediately by a tide of shame washing over her. She had just finished breaking the heart of a sweet man who undoubtedly felt more alone than he ever has in his entire life and with a single partial glance of Molly’s tit, Carmen could think of nothing more than how much she desperately wanted to be with this woman. This woman whom she knew would never truly love her back. 


“Sup dude?” Molly asked as she casually crunched on a cookie. Carmen being as empathetic as she was, had to choke past the lump in her throat as she began to speak. 


“We’re.. Er ehm. We’re going to postpone tonight’s shoot. Or maybe outright cancel. Aiden needs some time to think over the idea of getting any smaller.” Molly looked over at her friend standing at the edge of the room. 


“Yea, sure. No worries. Everything okay?” She asked, the stress in her voice giving Molly some concern.


“Yea… I guess. It’s just that. Aiden told me he's in love with me.” 


The two women shared a long moment of silence staring at each other before Molly finally broke the silence. 


“Well, I mean, no shit sherlock.” The buxom redhead had to stifle a chortle, causing Carmen to slink her shoulders and stomp across the room. 


“It’s not funny. He’s really upset.”


Molly sighed and lowered her box of cookies onto the floor, making sure to sweep the crumbs off of her stomach and chest before extending her arms out to Carmen.


“Awww, c’mere.” She cooed, taking Carmen’s hands in her own and pulling her gently down onto the couch with her. In her state of anguish, Carmen was all too eager to accept the invitation and laid her head down on Molly’s chest. “That’s it. You’re just worried cuz you’ve got a big heart. It’s alright, Aiden’s gonna pull through, you’ll see.”


“I don’t think we should let him shrink anymore.” Carmen said quietly as Molly gently stroked her hair. “I know we’ve got the channel and everything but…”


“Hey, it’s alright. We can make it work. I mean, even if he doesn’t get any smaller, we could realistically take a week to record just a fuck load of videos that we can coast on for at least a year or two.” Molly said, her other hand now gently walking two fingers up the length of Carmen’s arm.


“Thank you, seriously. Thank you for not… complicating this any more than I already have. I was worried you were gonna be mad about not being able to record.” Carmen admitted, letting out a sigh of relief as she felt herself melting into Molly’s tender embrace.


“Nah, its no sweat. I can think of a quick little video we can shoot that’ll keep the raving masses at bay until we come up with a game plan. And besides…” Molly gave her partner a wicked smile as she reached behind and pinched her ass fairly hard. “I can think of a video we could shoot together.” Carmen felt a blush come to her cheeks as Molly gave her that smile that always drove her wild. Pushing her thoughts of Aiden to the back of her mind, Carmen leaned forward to embrace Molly with a passionate kiss before both women tore of their shirts and began to have some fun. 

—------------------------------


“Heyyyy everyone, bit of bad news here. We’re going to have to postpone this week’s video. We had a-”


“RUBY!!! YOU HAD BETTER NOT BE ON THAT PHONE!” Carmen’s voice could be heard from somewhere off screen. Currently portraying her signature online persona, Molly rolled her eyes into the camera of her cellphone before resuming her message.


“Yea, so, SOMEONE might have snuck a little shrunken man into his mom’s oatmeal this morning.” Molly said, fighting a soft chuckle as she fabricated the story of her faux brother being vored by their mother. Suddenly, Carmen burst into the room, dressed in a pair of lacy black underwear set with an open bathrobe on top. 


“I mean it. You’re going to be grounded for life after this!” Carmen said, impatiently crossing her arms to press her tits together. Molly gave the audience a chance to get a good look at Carmen’s outfit before flipping the camera back to her own face. 


“It was a prank, mom. You’re the one who refuses to throw him up.” She argued, giving a sly smile to the camera. 


“Well… I… I’m not comfortable with vomit.” Carmen said, stammering a little as she pulled her robe closed. 


“Hey, you don’t have to explain it to me. I’m sure he’ll be fine coming out the long way.” Molly said with a wink. “It’s not like he’s never been inside a butt before.”


“Young lady, that’s enough!” Carmen said, walking across the room to start to take the phone away from Molly. 


“Ah, MOM STOP! Keep an eye out, we’ll have a new video out for you folks soon!” Molly shouted as she and Carmen began to playfully wrestle before finally turning off the camera. 


“There. That should buy us a bit of time with our devoted perverts.” Molly said plainly, already getting the video uploaded to her computer. Carmen let out a quick chuckle and leaned down to give Molly a quick kiss on the lips. She certainly couldn’t deny it, this woman knew how to run a porn channel. 

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the read. I've got a few more chapters ready to go, but I'm still working on fleshing out the endings. We'll probably see a couple more posts this week, and I'm hoping to get the rest posted next week. Fingers crossed. Thanks so much for reading!! Leave a review and let me know what you think of it so far.

The Little Man in the Boot by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:

Trying to post this on mobile because my keyboard suddenly shit the bed, so apologies if the formatting is trash. I'll take it down and repost next week if need be. Anyways, hope you enjoy!


-----------------------------------------

It had been a few days since the awkward encounter between Carmen and Aiden, and he couldn’t help but feel as though things still seemed a bit strange between the two of them. Because of the helpless nature of his diminutive size, Aiden was suddenly conscious of the remarkable amounts of time that he spent with Carmen. And every time that they would catch each other’s gaze, Carmen would give Aiden the same, pitying sympathetic half smile that simply made his stomach turn. Mercifully, Molly chose that exact moment to return home, loudly announcing her entrance into the building as she typically did. 


“Sup bitches.” She shouted, slipping out of her boots and plodding barefoot across the living room floor towards her roommates. As she approached the couch, Molly braced herself against Carmen’s leg as she leaned forward and held the opening of her boot against the front edge of the cushion that Aiden was sitting on.


“Wanna hop in for a while?” Molly asked, seemingly in a terrific mood over the past couple of days. “I wasn’t wearing socks, they’re nice and fresh!” She added, gently shaking the thick leather, ankle high boot. Aiden took one last look up at Carmen who smiled gently at her shrunken friend, before he stood up with a sigh and walked towards the opening of the chunky footwear. 


Both ladies watched the shrunken man take a small hop into Molly’s shoe before she set it down on the floor. Down inside the boot, the atmosphere was just as muggy as Aiden had grown to expect. There was a significant difference, in his professional opinion, between the stink of a giantess’ sweaty foot and the residual oppressive stench left behind in a giantess’ footwear. Every breath he took made Aiden feel as though Molly was stepping on his tongue with her gym socks on. 


“Ha, still so friggin surreal, right?” Molly’s voice could be heard from outside of the smelly boot. Evidently the giantess was speaking with Carmen, but was making no effort to keep her voice from reaching Aiden’s ears. “Just a little four inch freakin guy, hanging out in my boot. Crazy. Absolutely crazy.”


Molly shook her head and looked over to Carmen who gave her a gentle smile, but had a slight expression of concern painted across her face. Molly leaned forward and planted a kiss on Carmen’s lips so forcefully that the pair of them fell back onto the couch. Carmen happily accepted the affection from her roommate, but quickly tried to separate herself without making too much of a commotion.


“Hey, could you help me with something in the kitchen?” Carmen asked, motioning with her head towards the other room. Molly had to stifle a sigh, but inevitably obliged and followed the other woman out of the room. As the giantess’ walked away, Aiden was left to sit alone on the insole of Molly’s boot, basking in the ambient stink of her feet. He realized that, without knowing what his roommates were doing or how long they would be gone, that he was effectively trapped. And in that moment he couldn’t push one single existential question from his mind; “What have I done?”


Walking into the kitchen, Molly planted a firm smack across Carmen’s backside, eliciting a sharp yelp from the other woman and causing her to spin around to defend her bum. As Carmen spun, Molly grabbed her by the waist and pulled her in close, planting another quick kiss on Carmen’s lips.


“So what’s up, hot stuff?” Molly asked, keeping Carmen close. The shorter woman relaxed in the comfort of the buxom redhead’s embrace. She let out a heavy sigh and gave a quick glance towards the living room.


“It’s Aiden. I don’t think we should tell him. Not right away at least.” Carmen said, looking to Molly’s face for a reaction. However, Molly simply raised an eyebrow in confusion.


“Tell him what?”


“About… us?” Carmen said timidly. 


“Oh, what, that we’re together again?” Molly inquired, getting a solemn nod from Carmen in response. Molly smirked ever so slightly and kissed her again. “Well he’s probably going to figure it out sooner or later. You’re loud as hell in bed.”


“I’m serious Mol, I don’t want to hurt him any more than I already have.” Carmen looked wistfully in Aiden’s direction. She still couldn’t shake the feeling that things were different between her and Aiden since he had confessed his love for her and she had rejected him. “I just, I feel so bad.”


Molly rolled her eyes and separated from her lover, walking over to the fridge where she began to root around for something that caught her fancy. “Look, you’re just feeling guilty about feeling happy because you assume that he’s all mopey and sad.” She emerged from the fridge with an apple and a seltzer. “And maybe he is. But life is full of regrets, all of which we need to learn to live with. For instance, he made a decision to willingly shrink himself down to a couple inches tall. And now, he has no choice but to spend his life doing whatever we tell him to do.”


Molly’s comment made Carmen’s heart sink. Everything that she said was completely true and hearing it said out loud sting more than she would’ve imagined.


“And do you know why he CHOSE to do that? Because he’s a horny little dude who gets off on humiliating shit like getting put inside of a sweaty boot.” Molly cracked open her drink and took a long swig before ripping a large chunk off of her apple. “So instead of feeling all weird and awkward and preventing him from getting any enjoyment out of this situation, you relax and just let this crazy ass situation play out as it will. Okay?” Carmen gave a slight nod, still obviously grappling with her guilt. Molly smiled and leaned forward to give her another kiss on the cheek, mouth still full of apple.


“Hell, you want to push past this whole relationship thing with Aiden. Ask him if he wants us to use him like a sex toy!” Molly said excitedly. “Or better yet, just tell him we’re gonna use him. Breaks the news that we’re fucking, and gives him a reason to get excited about it. Aside from the obvious reason that people have to get excited when they learn two chicks as hot as us are b-b-b-b-bangin!” Molly pantomimed fucking someone from behind as she thrust her hips in the air to solidify her point. With that comment, Molly then returned to the living room, taking a seat on the couch and picking her occupied boot up off of the ground. She peered inside to find Aiden sitting quietly on the heel of the shoe. 


The shrunken man watched as the enormous face of his captor leered down at him. He recognized that playful gleam in her eye that he had typically seen when they were recording their videos together. And as scary as someone like Molly could be in this situation, it was sort of nice to see a tiny bit of normalcy. 


“Hey, I gotta fart. Do you want it?” The giantess asked, staring intently at him before turning her head and pressing her ear into the mouth of the shoe.


“Hey, can we talk? I need to talk about Carmen…” He asked, grateful to have the ear of the other giantess in the house. However, when Molly pulled her head away, her reaction was not what Aiden had expected.


“Ha thought so. I’ve been brewing this one up for like two hours. I bet you’re gonna love it.” Aiden let out a groan as he felt the boot begin to move. He should’ve known that Molly wasn’t actually looking for an answer from him. Moments later, the mouth of the boot was positioned directly against Molly’s jean covered ass, the angle of the footwear causing Aiden to slip and fall right up against the giantess’ butt. 


Carmen watched as Molly lifted her legs up into the air and moved her boot up against her ass. It was a ludicrous sight to behold, but given everything she had seen and participated in over these last few months, it wasn’t anything surprising. Molly looked adorable as she scrunched up her face with an intense focus before a loud, droning fart echoed through the room. 


“Ahhhhh, so good. Hey, toss me your socks so we can seal the exit. He’s been missing a good fart since we stopped shrinking him.” Molly lied. However, Carmen was happy to believe it and reached down to pull off her socks. She walked over to hand over her lightly worn socks and Molly quickly snatched them as she pulled the boot away from her butt, making sure to tip Aiden back down into its confines as she did so. The giantess then quickly stuffed both of her girlfriend’s socks into the opening to prevent any of the combined miasma of potent stink from wafting away from their intended recipient. 


Molly deposited the boot back on the floor and quickly curled up on the couch where she and Carmen began discussing their respective days at length. All the while, Carmen was silently pondering what Molly had said about the little man in the boot.

End Notes:

Thanks so much for reading!!

Little Man in the Sheets by Omanahan88

“Avocado.”


“Avocado?”


“Yea, avocado.”


“Okay, as good a safe word as any I suppose.” Carmen said, picking Aiden up from the kitchen table and holding him in the palm of her hand. Aiden was curious what was about to happen to him, but more than anything he was excited. There weren’t really any situations he could think of that required a safe word, but weren’t sexual in nature. It was starting to seem like an immensely positive step in the right direction when it came to getting his relationship with this gargantuan beauty to a good place. 


“Right, well, mind filling me in on why I need a safe word?” He asked, taking note of the potent floral scent emanating from the giantess. He recognized this particular perfume, it was something that Carmen rarely wore. Did she put it on for him, he wondered.


“Well, because I have some news and I don’t exactly know how to say this gently.” Carmen said, walking Aiden through the house and stopping once they were back in front of the door to her bedroom. Aiden starred up into the kind, caring eyes of this beautiful giantess. 


“Molly and I, well, we’re sort of… dating again.” Suddenly a pit formed in Aiden’s stomach. He had already spent the past few days coming to grips with his humiliating rejection at the hands of this titanic woman. And now, learning that the woman he found himself so infatuated with was getting back together with her ex, who also happened to be the only other person in Aiden’s life, was a punch straight to the gut. Carmen could see the immediate change in Aiden’s posture as she broke the news and she had to suppress the urge to apologize for her relationship. 


“Now, don’t go all mopey on me again.” She said, trying to stop his mood from souring any further. “Because you’re going to be seeing the two of us together around the house, we figured we should make the most of this and help you to feel included.”


Then, before Aiden could ask any questions, Carmen pushed open her bedroom door where the two of them were treated to the sight of Molly lying naked on Carmen’s bed. As the door swung open, Molly turned to look at her girlfriend entering the room. The crimson haired giantess rolled onto her side, giving both Aiden and Carmen a perfect view of her body. “Hey there. Whatcha got?” Molly asked playfully, gently running a hand down the length of her body until she reached her crotch. 


“I’ve got our new sex toy.”  Carmen replied playfully, grinning down at Aiden with a sinister smile on her face. Aiden looked up at Carmen with an expression of shock and confusion. Was she being serious? Did she really intend to use him while fucking Molly? And was he okay with this? As the shrunken man desperately tried to grapple with this new information, Molly waved Carmen over to the bed. 


“We’ll get over here then. About time we broke him in.” Molly said, already massaging her clitoris as she fantasized about using the shrunken man. Carmen did as she was told, closing her fist around her tiny roommate, leaving just his head out. Carmen walked to the end of her bed and rolled Molly onto her back. Both she and Aiden were treated to the remarkably hot scene of Molly lying back on full display, her face already flushed with anticipation. 


Carmen lifted the shrunken man up to her face giving him a quizzical look as she addressed him once more. “Alright tiny. Time to choose. Are you in or out?” The giantess asked. Aiden looked over his shoulder at the massive woman sprawled out on the bed. It crossed his mind that agreeing to be a dildo for the woman who shot him down and the woman who bullied him relentlessly was probably something he should give some serious consideration to. However, Aiden was no therapist and figured that his “fuck it” style of decision making had gotten him this far. 


Without hearing the safe word or any arguments coming from the tiny man, Carmen smiled widely and crawled onto the bed with Molly, carelessly dropping him onto the redhead’s soft breast. 


Aiden stood up, carefully balancing himself with one foot on either side of the giantess’ immense nipple. He was left looking up at Carmen, who was slowly climbing up on top of her lover. It was an incredible sight to behold as she started to straddle Molly’s hips before falling down onto her palms, her gigantic breasts looming directly over Aiden’s head.


“Well, c’mon then. Get to sucking these titties.” Molly ordered, her eyes laser focused on the shrunken man stranded on her breast. Not one to pass on an invitation like that, Aiden fell on all fours and brought his face down to the giantess’ nipple. He began to drag his tongue across the bumpy surface of her areola when suddenly a strong wind flooded over his back. Aiden turned to look over his shoulder and found Carmen’s titanic face just behind him. Her breath washed over him as she exhaled slowly, licking her lips with anticipation as her eyes remained locked in on Aiden.


“She was talking to me, short stuff.” Carmen replied with a sinister smile before opening her mouth and lowering it onto Molly’s breast.


“Oh fuck.” Aiden said as he found himself quickly surrounded by a hot, humid darkness. Carmen lowered her head and began gently sucking on Molly’s breast, playfully using her tongue and Aiden’s body to massage her sensitive nipple. Inside of her mouth, the man of the house was being jostled around by the wet, fleshy behemoth that the giantess was using to arouse her girlfriend. The terrifying sound of a pleasured moan echoed up through Carmen’s throat and shook his tiny eardrums as Molly started to participate in the foreplay. 


Aiden would’ve tried to shout, but he knew full well that the giantess would never hear his shouts, even if he weren't busy trying to choke down a stream of her saliva as it began to pool around his head. Gathering up as much strength as he could muster, Aiden pushed hard against the giantess’ tongue, shifting it down off of his head and towards his naked crotch. The gigantic woman felt Aidens tiny cock and balls against her slimy tongue and let out a chuckle that shook the shrunken man's bones. As he started to receive spontaneous gargantuan fellatio, Aiden sat up and breathed deeply of the giant woman’s hot breath. He could smell the remnants of whatever she had eaten for dinner mixing with the unmistakable scent of sweat that was likely clinging to Molly’s skin. 


“Gah!” Aiden struggled to fill his lungs with a fresh breath as Carmen stopped sucking on Molly’s tit and sat up to give her tiny plaything a moment of respite. She smirked as Molly brought a finger up to her nipple and began gently pressing Aiden into her supple flesh. The two women shared a knowing glance before Carmen collapsed once more and began making out with her lover. As they kissed, Molly gently slid Aiden down the length of her body, only stopping once he was caught in the forest of her pubic hair. 


“What the fuck!” Aiden shouted, once Molly’s hand finally let go of his body and reached around to grab a handful of Carmen’s ass. As the two titans continued their romantic embrace around him, Aiden found himself quite securely trapped within the tangled growth of Molly’s pubes. He pulled as hard as he could against the thick, vine-like hairs, but it seemed like he only became more tangled up the more he struggled. However, his entrapment was the furthest thing from his mind, as while the pair of giant women continued to ramp up their entanglement, Carmen’s moist cunt came crashing down against Molly’s own groin. 


“OH SHIT!” Aiden screeched as Carmen’s mountainous pussy came crashing down on top of him. The tiny man was buried beneath a cascading mountain of flesh wet with an ocean of hormone laden sexual lubricant. Carmen paid little attention as kissed Molly, letting out a quick squeal as the buxom redhead slapped her ass and flipped them over, leaving Carmen on the bottom. She could feel Aiden’s tiny body struggling to find purchase as her pussy ground him against Molly’s body. There was a tidal wave of shame and regret as she contended with the notion that her friend was struggling not to drown in her eager cunt as she and her girlfriend proceeded to fuck on another senseless. On the other hand, there was an equally potent wave of arousal that was coursing through her body as Molly began to take charge. 


Aiden was finally granted another chance to breathe as Molly worked to change her position, crawling her way up the bed and bracing herself against the wall as she shoved her pussy directly into Carmen’s face. Much of Carmen’s head disappeared beneath the other giantess as Molly started to gently ride her partner’s face, rocking her hips slowly as Carmen’s tongue began dutifully exploring Molly’s delicate folds. However, as she ate pussy, Carmen kept her eyes transfixed on Aiden, who was still dangling upside down in the fiery red pubes just overhead. She wondered just how the tiny little thing was faring so far. Things were just getting started, but she could already tell that his breath was ragged and he was trying desperately to take advantage of the respite. However, despite the fact that he was upside down and plenty of blood was surely flowing to his head, Carmen could still see that the tiny horn dog was visibly erect. 


The sound of a slight chuckle from Carmen being laughed directly into Molly’s vagina got the attention of both the giantess and her pubic prisoner. The red head looked down as Carmen gently lifted Molly’s hips off of her face as she began to explain herself. 


“He’s upside down in your pubes.” 


“Yeah? I think it suits him. He should spend more time down there. Should keep him from getting lost.” Molly retorted. 


“Sure but I don’t want all the blood rushing to his head, let me readjust.” Carmen said, pushing Molly up even higher. The impatient redhead let out an irritated sigh as Carmen freed her arms and gently plucked Aiden out of Molly’s bush. It was a spectacular relief as Aiden was pulled from the mess of sweaty hairs and righted in Carmen’s palm. The pressure on his head was relieved immediately Aiden took advantage of the brief pause in action.


“Jesus… thank you….” He said through huffed ragged breaths. Carmen smiled warmly at the tiny man.


“You’re welcome.” 


“Ready?” Molly asked, clearly more interested in her own pleasure than in anything that Aiden had to say. Carmen gave a slight pause, offering Aiden an opportunity to use his safe word if this wasn't working out for him, however he remained silent. Carmen smiled a wicked smile and opened up her mouth, before gently placing Aiden onto her tongue.


“Ummmm, what are you doing?” He asked nervously, the scent of Molly’s snatch hanging heavy on Carmen’s breath. The more submissive giantess had to close her mouth to respond, but was careful not to let her tongue shift too much, lest she let Aiden slip off.


“Re-eey” Camren said, her speech slurred slightly by her oral passenger. Molly looked back down to see why Carmen was talking like an idiot, but let out an uproarious laugh when she saw tiny Aiden perched on Carmen’s tongue. 


“Oh that's fucking perfect.” Molly hissed as she lowered her body once again. There was a loud moan that escaped her lips as she felt the cunnilingus resume, only this time, there was the distinctive sensation of panicked wriggling as Carmen pushed Aiden’s shrunken body around the swollen folds of Molly’s pussy lips. Inside of both Carmen’s mouth and Molly’s cunt, Aiden was struggling to comprehend what was happening to his helpless form. His eyes, nose and mouth were constantly filled with a combination of potent fluids coming from one giantess or the other. In this position, it was physically impossible for him to get more than a single occasional breath and even that was painfully rare. And when Carmen eventually pinned his torso against Molly's excited clitoris, he only knew where he was from the sudden shuddering reaction within Molly’s body. 


“Oh fuck!” Molly screeched, reaching down to grab ahold of Carmen’s hair as she pulled the other woman's face even harder into her own crotch. Carmen, while excited by the reaction that Molly was having to including Aiden in their sex life, found herself completely unprepared for the assertive redhead to begin riding her face so much harder. When Molly bucked her hips a bit harder and pressed down on Carmen’s face a bit longer, the comparatively timid bottom found herself running out of oxygen. She attempted to lift Molly up enough to gather some oxygen in her lungs, but she was far too preoccupied with her own pleasure to not try and ride it out just a bit longer. Finally, things came to a head when Carmen reached her limit and began to panic before suddenly erupting into a frenzy, pushing Molly with all of her might and knocking her over before rolling off the bed herself. 


“Ow, what the fuck?” Molly shouted as she slammed into the wall. Carmen was cough and hacking, seeming a bit too dramatic in Molly’s own opinion. However, Carmen ignored the other woman and sprinted out of the room towards the bathroom. Molly was confused and so she got up to follow her, eventually finding her kneeling over the toilet. 


“I just fucking swallowed him!”

End Notes:

Sorry for the delay in posting. I've been working on some commissions and writing time has been a bit limited, but I've certainly not stopped. I hope you're enjoying the story thus far. This chapter is where our endings diverge. I think we'll be looking at two chapters for each ending, so four more to go before we wrap this one up. 


As always, thanks for reading!

The Good Ending by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the delay in posting! I know I said I was going to finish this one, and I still very much intend to do that. However, this was a pretty busy month for commissions and I despite spending more time writing than I have in a long, long time, I still had a hard time getting back to this one. Hopefully the endings will be worth the wait!


“Avocado! AVOCADOOOOO!” Aiden screeched as he descended into darkness. And while he was grateful to be able to breathe again, the sensation of falling followed by a hard landing in a strange pool of a foul smelling, viscous liquid gave Aiden all the information he needed to determine what was happening. He had just been eaten. 


This was the first thing that had popped into his mind just as Carmen set him down on her tongue. He figured that there was a 50% chance he would end up getting swallowed and even that was being generous. Obviously there was a just as good a chance that he would’ve been lodged up Molly’s cunt that he never would’ve found his way out, but no. Instead, Carmen had swallowed him alive. 


“Goddamn it” He muttered to himself. He had been so fucking excited by the idea of being Carmen’s sex toy, but now he was just fucking dessert. He felt his face begin to flush with embarrassment as he thought back to when he had confessed his feelings to the giantess, as well as the painful memory of her rejecting him. Now he was wondering if it would’ve been better if she had just chosen to eat him right then and there. No painful rejection. No awkward encounters. No struggling to restore the friendship they had shared before his stupidity ruined everything. Just a simple, “Hey Carmen, wanna go out?” “Nope!” *GULP* 


And he honestly had no idea if this had happened accidentally, or if Carmen had made the decision to suddenly eat him like a snack. However, regardless of the giantess’ intentions, here he was. Sitting in a thick slurry of digestive fluids mixing with the various veggies she had consumed for dinner, the potent smell of pussy still clinging to his skin. 


“Huh, kinda figured this would be more painful.” Aiden thought, scooping a handful of the stinking sludge up and letting it pour back into the swamp around his waist. This posed another interesting dilemma. Was he going to be dissolved like the rest of her food and absorbed into her body? Or was he going to slip into unconsciousness and slide into her intestines to be entombed and unceremoniously discarded in the morning. “What a fitting end that would be for the world’s most pathetic man.” He spoke softly, quietly deriding himself for the many poor choices he had made recently.. It would probably be better to go out with the former option. What would it be like to be absorbed into her body, he pondered. As Aiden sat quietly in the dark confines of Carmen’s stomach, he began to meditate on the very nature of his relationship to this being of incomprehensible power, within whom he was currently being digested. 




“Fuck, i cant make myself throw up.” Carmen gasped, crying over the bowl of the toilet as desperately tried to force her body to surrender her friend back into her care, with no amount of success.


“Honestly, same. No gag reflex, baby.” Molly said, throwing two thumbs up towards her chest as if she were gloating about her ability to effectively blow a guy. Carmen shot her a menacing glare, enraged by the cavalier attitude she was showing while their friend was in danger. Carmen stood up off the floor and angrily pushed past Molly, stomping off in the direction of her room.


“Fuck you.” She spit, as she rushed off towards the hallway closet, silently praying that she would be able to find what she was looking for. Molly was confused as to why she was suddenly getting all pissy with her, but followed her to the closet anyways.


“What the hell did I do? You’re the one that swallowed him.” She said, her voice lacking even the slightest hint of compassion. Hearing that Carmen had to stifle a sob. On one hand, Carmen couldn’t believe the complete and utter lack of empathy within Molly. They had no idea whether or not Aiden was okay, and she didn't seem to care in the slightest. But on the other hand, she knew that Molly’s point was accurate. Despite everything else, Aiden was now stuck within her stomach and if she didn’t do something quickly, he would be dead before too long. 


With a relieved sigh, Carmen removed a tiny green first aid kit from the back of the small closet and began to feverishly tear through it like a woman possessed. After a few moments of searching, Carmen produced a small, old bottle of ipecac from the first aid kit and tore off the cap. She slugged a large measure from the plastic vial and retreated back into the bathroom, slamming the door closed behind her. 




Sitting in the dark, cramped confines of Carmen’s stomach,  Aiden came to a realization that probably wasn't as shocking as one might have thought. 


“She’s a god.” He said softly, reaching out to run his hand along the interior wall of the fleshy prison that held him. Mentally, he was completely focused on the fact that he had just been swallowed alive by the most beautiful woman he knew. In his mind he simply pictured her face, titanic in scale, as she gave him a warm smile and hoisted him high up into the air. The giantess then opened her mouth wide and slowly lowered him into the dark abyss where he found himself now. Something about the idea of being consumed, to be broken down and absorbed completely into her body put things into perspective for the tiny man. 

He thought back to his life before being shrunken down and how constantly unsure of everything he was. Bouncing between random shitty jobs. Getting rejected every single time he tried to put himself out there. Hell, he didn't even have any family or friends to really speak of outside of his two roommates. And while he didn’t consider it at the time, his decision to allow Carmen to shrink him down to nearly nothing was a pivotal moment in his life. He no longer needed a job and with Carmen he wouldn’t ever be truly alone. And while she wasn’t ever going to be interested in him the way that he had been with her, that was alright with Aiden, because he now saw things clearly for the first time. Carmen was a goddess, in every conceivable way, this woman was a goddamn deity. Perhaps it wouldn’t be such a bad thing to be joined with her body forever. 


Suddenly a shower of a potent smelling liquid came pouring into Carmen’s stomach, flooding the space with a potent, rotten odor that immediately made his eyes water. 


“Jesus fucking christ, what the fuck is this?!” He screeched, flailing about in the cramped prison as he desperately tried to escape the offensive odor. 




After an excruciatingly long eight minutes, the effects of the ipecac syrup finally took effect and Carmen began to vomit relentlessly into the toilet. Tears were streaming down her face from a combination of her overwhelming dread and the painful sensation of medically induced vomiting. However, despite the chaotic nature of the event, Carmen remained laser focused on finding Aiden amongst the horrid slurry she was tossing up into the bowl. Thankfully, Aiden was seen surfacing after the first bout, although a second wave came before Carmen was able to scoop him out of the bowl and quickly started washing him off in the sink. 


“I’m so sorry!” She shouted through her tears, her face more of a mess than Aiden or possibly anyone had ever seen. The giantess kept repeating her apology as she tried to wash Aiden off with warm water, but quickly set him down as she retreated back to the toilet to continue hurling. Aiden attempted to speak to Carmen, his heart sinking as he watched her go through this pain all because she was worried about him; however the sounds of running water, crying and periodic barfing prevented his voice from reaching the giantess’ ears. 


“Molly, come get Aiden.” She cried out between ragged sobs. Aiden wanted to protest, but didn’t dare put any additional stress on the poor woman. It took several minutes, but eventually Molly entered the bathroom, looking at Carmen with a grimace on her face before her gaze shifted over towards Aiden. 


“You alri-” Molly was suddenly cut off as Carmen began to retch again. “Oh god. I can’t.” She said, quickly swiping Aiden up off the counter before retreating from the room, covering her own mouth. 


“Jesus, that doesn’t look fun.” Molly said, having already closed the door and was now carrying Aiden back to her own bedroom. Once in the noticeably less organized bedroom of the second giantess of the house, Aiden was carelessly tossed onto the bed while Molly went to dig through the mess on her dresser to retrieve a bottle of scented hand lotion. The giantess took a large glob of the sweet scented moisturizer and rubbed it on her hands before picking Aiden back up and rubbing him all over. “There, no more puke smell.” She commented, raising his body up to her nose and taking a big sniff.  Aiden’s hair whipped around in the jet stream winds entering Molly’s nasal passages and he looked up into the hair riddled passage into the giantess’ sinuses. He took a moment to give thanks that he hadn’t been shrunken down enough to get sucked inside. 


“So…” Molly flopped down onto her bed, keeping Aiden pinned between two fingers and staring at him with a curiosity that lacked any sort of care or compassion, “What was it like getting eaten? Fun?” Molly was sporting a wicked smile as she playfully dangled Aiden over her own lips. “Maybe you’d let me have a taste too?”


Aiden couldn’t keep the memories of being swallowed out of his mind as Molly opened her mouth and dramatically licked her lips. However, looking at Molly he could tell that she was looking to get a rise out of him, but Aiden had something else on his mind. 


“Is she going to be okay?” He asked, concerned. Molly peered over towards the door. As the two of them fell silent, another round of strained vomiting could be heard from the other room. The redhead simply shrugged and turned her focus back towards Aiden.


“She’ll be fine. She just chugged some of that poison treatment shit. Makes you throw up when you swallow something… nasty.” She said with a teasing sneer. 


“Shouldn’t we… you know, take her to the hospital or something? Just to be safe?” He asked, eliciting a long sigh from Molly. Aiden wanted to chastise the woman for acting as if their friend’s safety was such a burden on her completely free schedule. 


“Fine. I guess. But if she ralphs in my car, you’re cleaning it up.” The giantess teased, gently jiggling the tiny man. Her continued inability to show any amount of concern finally pushed Aiden to respond, causing him to lose his cool head, if only for a moment.


“Jesus christ…” Aiden muttered, quickly losing patience with Molly’s cavalier attitude. However, that tiny slip of the tongue was enough to get a hold of the giantess’ attention.


“Oh, something to say short stuff?” She said with a snide smile. Aiden wanted to just say fuck it and tell Molly what he thought, but for the time being he was more concerned with just getting some assistance for Carmen. 


“Okay smart guy. We’ll get Carmen to the hospital, but we don’t want people to find you, now do we?” Molly said, setting Aiden down on her bed as she strutted around her room fetching an acceptable outfit to leave the house in. She selected a tight fitting t-shirt and a pair of gray sweatpants, but gave her shrunken plaything a sly look as she shimmied her way out of her panties. She then selected a lacey pink thong out of her underwear drawer and showcased it to the tiny man. “Just in case I run into some cute doctor who wants to sweep me off my feet.” 


Aiden knew full well what she had planned for him, but he also knew there wasn’t much point in objecting. And so Molly fastened her prisoner into the back of her thong, giving him one last sloppy kiss before stepping her feet inside the garment. Moments later, Aiden ascended deep into the crack of Molly’s ass, just where she wanted him. The monolithic woman snuck a finger up against the poor man’s back and pushed him firmly against her sweaty anus. 


“Ah, perfect.” She said, slipping on the rest of her outfit before heading over to the bathroom and slowly pushing open the door. Carmen sat, curled up around the base of the toilet, quietly sobbing as she waited for the next bout of vomit to come pouring out. “Shhhhh, shhhhhhh. It’s alright. Come on, let's get you to a doctor, okay?” Molly cooed sweetly, picking Carmen up from the floor and helping her out into the car. 


Aiden was pressed firmly against the rubbery orifice where he could savor every last whiff of Molly’s still sweaty asshole. Even from between the larger woman’s heavy asscheeks, Aiden could hear the faint sounds of abstract conversation. The vibrations of Molly's voice reverberated through her entire body and Carmen’s sobbing eventually died down to a constant groaning as her body grappled with the effects of the ipecac.


Molly did her best to console Carmen throughout the short trip over to their local hospital, however, she would’ve been lying if she had said that her friend commanded all of her attention. Despite everything that was happening, Molly kept a sliver of focus on the squirming sensation happening on her asshole. The powerful giantess desperately wanted to release some wind on her tiny anal prisoner, but her innards were not cooperating at the moment. 


“Soon enough, butt boy. Soon enough.” She thought to herself. She had no doubt that this entire experience was going to give Carmen some additional amount of doubt about using Aiden for their own sexual gratification. But in Molly’s own, much more valuable opinion, there was no putting that genie back in the bottle. As far as she was concerned, every moment spent outside of her body was a luxury that the tiny man would need to earn. And now was the perfect opportunity to take full control of the tiny man’s fate. 


Molly estimated that Carmen would be feeling truly remorseful about accidentally swallowing Aiden. Now would be the perfect time to isolate the tiny man under the guise of keeping him safe from the one person who was capable of making him any smaller. Then, once she had driven a deeper divide between Aiden and his guardian angel, she could really help the insignificant worm learn his place in this world. 


“Okay, let’s get you inside.” Molly said, quickly parking her car and jogging around to help Carmen towards the entrance to the hospital. The crying woman had to pause to hurl once again in the bushes just outside the door, but eventually Molly got her friend inside the door and handed her off to a nurse. “Just gotta park the car, I’ll come find you in a little bit.” The redhead shouted as her friend was led off to receive treatment. Molly walked back outside and returned to her car, moving it to the parking garage where she wouldn’t get a ticket for being in an ambulance lane. But, before returning to find Carmen, Molly took another couple minutes to see if she could squeeze that fart out for Aiden after all.


After a bit of grunting and forced effort, a long sloppy fart rumbled its way out of Molly’s asshole. Down in her asscrack, it was no surprise what the giantess was doing. Even in the remarkably dim light in her crack, Aiden could see the enormous woman’s anus flexing and turning as she attempted to gas him out. The tiny man groaned, being in no mood at all to deal with Molly’s shenanigans, he still had to deal with them all the same if he wanted to avoid raising her ire and get back to Carmen anytime soon. He took a deep breath to prepare himself before the fart emerged, but Aiden was not prepared for the splash of horrid anal gunk that came sputtering out of the woman’s asshole. 


“Ah fuck.” Aiden screeched as the shit reeking fluid splashed all over his meager frame. He could feel Molly laughing loudly, as she felt the wetness of her fart. 


“How’d you like that, my little ass bitch? You better have that all cleaned up by the time I take you out of there. Unless you’d like to figure out just how creative I can get.” Molly chided, lifting her butt off the seat and pulling her cheeks to the side so that Aiden could hear her. She then dropped back into the seat, shifting her hips back and forth in an effort to make sure her tiny slave’s entire body was coated in her shitty gunk.


Broken and dejected, Aiden did as he was commanded, dragging his tongue across the surface of Molly’s filthy asshole. As much as he wanted to be brought back to Carmen, there wasn’t much he could do about it now and posing Molly off would only result in things getting that much worse. Molly smirked as she felt the tiny sensation of Aiden’s tongue glide across her anus, lowering himself to his rightful place as her fucking toilet paper. 


The cruel goddess spent a bit more time sitting in her car, basking in the feeling that could only come from dominating another human being so completely. However, the giantess quickly got bored of simply feeling the tiny licks against her asshole and so she left the parking garage to go off and find Carmen’s room. Molly entered the hospital and upon speaking with the reception desk, was told that she would need to wait until Carmen had received treatment. So Molly returned to the waiting room and plopped her large rear end into one of the uncomfortable seats as she pulled out her phone and began killing time. 


The sexy redhead peered around the room, taking a silent inventory of the other people in the room as she sat quietly. There was an older couple, probably somewhere in their mid seventies, both of whom looked as if they might fall asleep at any second. There was also a mother with two children playing quietly on the floor in front of her. She caught Molly’s gaze for just a moment and gave her a half hearted smile before the younger woman shifted her eyes elsewhere. There was also a remarkably fat, middle aged man breathing heavily on the opposite side of the room. There was a slight wheeze at the end of each of his breaths and Molly genuinely thought he might simply die of a heart attack at any moment. She suppressed a wicked smirk as she returned her gaze to the phone. All of these people and she wondered just how many of them would actually step up to help little Aiden if they knew about him. How many of them would try to take him from her, if only they had any idea that he was trapped against her nasty fucking asshole. 


“Hey” Molly sent a text out to Tyler, her new friend from the gym. It didn’t take too long for three dots to pop up, indicating that he was already responding. 


“Hey, what’s goin on?” He responded. 


“In the hospital.” She sent back, curious to see what his response would be.


“OMG, what happened?”

“Are you ok?”


“LMAO, i’m fine. Just waiting”


“WOW, that’s messed up! Almost gave me a heart attack!”

“So why hospital?”


“Roommate had to swallow some ipecac to get something out of her stomach. Now she’s puking like crazy.”


Three dots appeared on Molly’s phone before they disappeared again. Then they reappeared, but vanished once more. She smiled and bit her lip as she waited to see what he would inevitably send. She had no doubts that he was trying to see if there was a tactful way to ask if Carmen had swallowed Aiden.


“Oof that ducking sucks. Throwing up blows”

“Is your roommate the girl from your videos?”
“Ducking*”

“FUCKING!! NOT DUCKING. STUPID AUTOCORRECT!” 


Molly smiled and let out a soft giggle. He was certainly clever. “Yup. That’s my partner in crime.”


“Ah, well I hope she’s okay.”


“She’ll be alright. You’re sweet for thinking of her tho.”


“So, what did she swallow? Like poison or something?” Molly grinned to herself. Smooth, she thought to herself. 


“Or something…” The giantess bit her lip. It was kind of hot using Aiden to pick up guys like this. 


“Soooooo like, a little guy maybe? Maybe a friend of yours?”


“A friend of ours I think… he’s been on your cock, I think that counts as hanging out.” Molly squeezed her asscheeks together as she thought about blowing Tyler with Aiden on her tongue. 


“LMAO. Yea I guess so hahaha!”

“So what happened? Video shoot gone wrong?”


“Nope. We were fucking… using him like a sex toy.”

“She was eating my pussy while he was in her mouth and she accidentally swallowed.”


There was another brief pause in Tyler’s texting speed before the inevitable disappearing dot nonsense started again. Molly sighed impatiently as she waited for him to respond. She outright refused to text someone three uninterrupted messages in a row, lest she look in any way desperate. 


“Holy fuck…”

“Can I send you something?” Molly smirked. She knew exactly what was coming. 


“Sure, go ahead. Not like I haven’t seen it before.” It took a few moments, however Molly soon received a message from Tyler and was surprised to find a video message. Walking up to the reception desk the buxom beauty asked for directions to the nearest bathroom before walking off for a bit of privacy. Locking the door behind her, Molly sat on the lid of the toilet seat and pulled the wireless headphones she had stolen from Aiden out of her bag. After testing to make sure the audio wouldn’t come through her speaker, she clicked on the video and watched intently as Tyler appeared on the screen. He pressed something on the phone before stepping back into frame of the shot. The tall, well built man squeezed a generous amount of lube onto his hand before he started slowly stroking his cock. Molly bit her lip once more watching as Tyler stepped closer to the camera, attempting to get a better shot of his erect cock as he continued to stroke it. 


“You’re so fucking hot! You’re a fucking goddess.” He muttered, his voice gruff and masculine. Molly could feel herself starting to get wet, just from hearing his voice as he complimented her so perfectly.


“Nice cock. Bet it tastes good too…”

“Want to know where he is now?”


“YESSSSS!!!”


“I’d show you with a picture, but my last fart sounded a bit wet. I’ll have to let you know how he’s doing when I take him out.” Molly smirked as she sent an addendum.

“He should be out within a couple of days.”


Following that message, there was a few minutes of silence from her phone. She expected another video to come through, ideally one of him jerking himself off to completion, but no such video came. Eventually Molly was forced to leave the restroom, not wanting people to think something strange was going on. She let out a disappointed sigh, not amused by Tyler’s sudden silence. By the time that Molly and her anal passenger emerged from the bathroom, a woman at reception notified Molly that she could now make her way out to see Carmen. 




“Hey you. Feeling any better?” Carmen asked, entering the room and taking a moment to make sure that no one was in the other bed in the room. Thankfully, they had a bit of privacy and Molly made her way over to sit on the bed beside Carmen who was staring solemnly at the floor. The red headed giantess began to rub her friend’s back gently, feeling bad for her friend who was clearly in a bad way right now. “You ready to go home, get some rest?”


“Can I talk to Aiden?” Carmen asked softly. Molly was a bit caught off guard by the request, though she supposed it made sense that she would want to know whether or not the little twerp was okay. She looked towards the door to the hallway. Outside there were countless doctors and nurses, any of whom could come wandering in at a moment’s notice. 


“Uhhh he’s doing okay. Maybe we can wait until we get back home.” Molly suggested, Wrapping her arm around Carmen’s shoulders and pulling the blonde's head towards her chest. 


“Molly, I know he’s up your ass, just go to the bathroom, take him out and let me talk to him.” Carmen sait sternly, sitting up and now looking Molly directly in her eyes. The sudden change in her demeanor was beginning to make Molly nervous, causing her to stand up from the bed. 


“Look let’s just-” Carmen quickly stood up right behind her, grabbing Molly firmly by the wrist. 


“Now Molly. I want opt fucking see him now. If you don’t I’m going to start screaming for help.” Carmen said assertively. Molly tried to recoil from her pseudo-girlfriend's grip, but Carmen kept her held tight. Immediately Molly began to get nervous. She found it easy to dominate Aiden and manipulate Carmen, but if other people started to get involved, Molly was certain she would face some serious repercussions for her actions. 


“Jesus Christ, fine!” Molly muttered in a harsh whisper. Carmen followed her over to the bathroom door, but remained outside as Molly went inside to fetch Aiden. The fiery Irish bombshell felt a sense of shame and embarrassment as she fished a hand down the back of her sweatpants to hook a finger into her thong and retrieve the tiny person from between her heavy cheeks. She eyed Aiden up and down and felt a pang of guilt as she saw his tiny body coated with a foul, slimy grease that they both knew consisted largely of her shit. However, her withered sense of humanity for the dignity of another human being was far outweighed by a deep fear of facing consequences. And so the curvy giantess brought Aiden over to the sink and began to run some hot water. 


“Remember you little shithead. If you try to fuck me here, I swear to god I will find a way to keep shrinking you down and I will drop you into my asshole and forget about you. Do you understand me? Your last moments alive will be spent crushed by my fucking shit.” Molly whispered, as she aggressively scrubbed Aiden’s body free of her filth. After washing the much from his body, Molly took a moment to study the tiny man. Aiden’s eyes made no effort to meet Molly’s gaze, he simply stared blankly at the floor with no reaction to the world around him. “Fuck!” Molly cursed under her breath. Clearly she had gone a bit too far with the little pervert. It figures that this would happen the moment Carmen decided to make a stand of some sort. However, there wasn’t much else Molly could do about it now. And so, she brushed Aiden’s body off on her shirt and carried him back out into the room. 


“Here, good as new.” Molly said, reaching out to deposit Aiden in Carmen’s already upturned palm. Carmen eyed Molly hesitantly as she carried Aiden back towards the bed, bringing his tiny body up to her mouth and planting a gentle kiss on his torso. Moving his body away from her mouth, both Aiden and Carmen looked at one another to see the other person crying quietly.


“Don’t worry. I’ll never let anyone hurt you again.” Carmen whispered, reaching down to pick up the electronic pager on the side of the bed. Carmen turned to look Molly in the eyes as she pressed the “call nurse” button.


“Now’s your chance. Get the fuck out of here.” She said flatly with a glare. Molly was stunned, watching as Carmen took a seat on the bed with Aiden sitting in her upturned palm, making no effort to hide his tiny body.


“God fucking dammit!” Molly said loudly, quickly making her way out of the room and back towards her car. 


To be continued...

End Notes:

WAIT! Before you come at me with pitchforks and torches, this isn't the ending ending. This is simply where the two endings diverge. There will be one more chapter before the good ending is complete. Thank you again for sticking with the story and a big thanks to those of you who have been supporting me with commissioned work. I very much appreciate it! 


Please let me know your thoughts with a review and as always, Thanks so much for reading!!

The Good Ending: Part Deux by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:

Back again! It seems that I had taken on a bit more than I had thought in commissions so I'm taking a bit of a break to focus on finishing up this story and posting more of my own stories for a little while. So, I present the finale of the good ending to "Gettin Comfy". Up next... the not so good ending.



In the months following Aiden’s initial revelation to the medical community, he spent every single second of his life in and out of different laboratories, having various tests conducted on him. Initially Carmen had tried to demand that she be allowed to remain by his side, however since she wasn’t a blood relative or really even a guardian by any legal standard, her tiny friend was quickly lost behind a sea of red tape and bureaucracy. However, once she started making threats to release her recorded videos off of the clips site and bring them to a new station to try and spread the word of Aiden’s story, Carmen was approached by a pair of government types who looked straight out of a spy movie. Finally, under the weight of a strict NDA and close supervision Carmen was allowed to begin seeing Aiden again.




“Holy fucking shit Aiden! You’re HUGE!” Carmen shouted, staring in disbelief as she entered the sparsely decorated living space that Aiden had been given while he underwent his trials. 


“Well, I mean…” Aiden rubbed the back of his head nervously. Looking straight ahead, he was staring directly into Carmen’s crotch. The still relatively amazonian woman rushed across the room, reaching down to pick Aiden up under his arms before pulling him into a tight hug. It was a strange feeling being picked up and twirled around like a toddler, but Aiden felt a remarkable sense of relief being in Carmen’s arms once more.


“Oh shut up, you know what I mean.” She said playfully, wrapping her arms around his back and gently caressing the back of his head, pushing his face into the crook of her neck. Aiden took a deep breath in through his nose as he was pressed into his friend’s tight embrace. The lotion she was wearing smelled strongly of vanilla and strawberry and for the first time in a very long time, Aiden felt a sense of comfort and belonging as he was cradled against the larger woman’s chest. Try as he might, Aiden couldn't stop a flood of tears from pouring from his eyes as he finally allowed his walls to come down. 


“I missed you…” He said softly, trying to pull himself back together. Carmen shushed him softly and chose to simply hold him there for a while. For everything that had happened, she was grateful at that moment to have a chance to just be human beings again. After several minutes of quiet hugging and soft spoken consolations, there was a knock at the door to the room. Three sharp raps caused Carmen to jump in surprise just before the door slid open and a woman, mid thirties, blonde hair, glasses, high heels and a lab coat came striding into the room. 


“Good afternoon Ms. Belton, Aiden. I apologize for interrupting, but I wanted to introduce myself and see if we could all sit down to have a quick discussion.” The woman asked, pushing her glasses up the length of her slender nose. Carmen eyed the woman cautiously. Obviously she worked here, some sort of nurse, or scientist or something, but Carmen couldn’t help but notice that she was remarkably attractive. She was a little bit on the heavier side, but more strong than fat. Clearly a woman who enjoyed both exercise as well as barbeque and beers. However, none of that spoke to her cute face and long blonde hair that was tied up neatly into a bun. 


“Uhhh… yea… hi.” Carmen said, still soaking in this strangely alluring woman.


“I know right?” Aiden said, shifting his body around so that Carmen was now holding him with his hands around his waist. The half sized man leaned his head down into two upturned palms and gave the strange woman a goofy, dreamy look as she returned an exasperated, yet playful eye roll. “Isn’t she stunning? Carmen, this is Leah, my soon to be girlfriend.” Carmen looked down at Aiden with a cocked eyebrow before returning her gaze to a clearly befuddled woman. Leah brushed a strand of hair behind her ear and let out a huff. 


“Aiden, we are not dating. You are my case study, this relationship is entirely professional.” Leah reminded her tiny ward, motioning for Carmen to take a seat in a comfortable looking chair over at a nearby desk. Carmen did so, keeping Aiden in her lap as she sat, mindlessly hugging him like a teddy bear as she watched Leah approach and pull up a chair of her own.


“It is professional. You’re so good at being in a relationship with me. A real pro…: Aiden said through a wide grin. Carmen had to stifle a chuckle as she watched Leah squirm uncomfortably in her seat, trying but failing to hide the blush that was coming to her cheeks. 


“Aiden…” Leah said sternly, causing Aiden to put his hands up in surrender, though his wide grin remained as he turned to look up at Carmen. 


“So, as you know Aiden’s condition is unique in that his size can be consistently diminished with the addition of certain… odors into his olfactory system.” Leah said, obviously trying to remain professional. Aiden however, gave her a slight smirk, causing Leah to shoot him a glare that silently said “Shut it, buster.”


“Well, yea. He shrinks from farts.” Carmen said bluntly, now gently stroking Aiden’s hair as if he were a cat. The shrunken man melted in the warm embrace of his friend and Leah eyed the pair with a studious curiosity. “Well, from my farts I guess.”


“Yes, well that fact is precisely what made Aiden’s case so fascinating.” Leah said. Aiden took the opportunity to nudge Carmen gently.

“She thinks I’m fascinating.” he whispered with a chuckle. While she found this little back and forth Aiden was having with the scientist woman, Carmen was intent on hearing what she had to say. Placing her palm around his mouth, Carmen began to squeeze her arm around his stomach. Aiden let out a strained wheeze as the air was forced out of him. Leah watched as Aiden’s friend so effortlessly silenced him, squeezing his body like some little stuffed animal. In an effort to remain professional, Leah had to stifle a delighted squeal as she watched the young woman cuddle against Aiden’s shrunken body. It was simply too adorable to see him in such a condition.


“Please, continue.” Carmen said as Aiden squirmed helplessly in her grasp. 


“Ehrm… Yes, well. Aiden’s initial speculation corroborated that theory as well. However…” Leah eyed the tiny man as he squirmed to pull Carmen’s manicured fingers away from his mouth. “We’ve learned a bit more about Aiden’s condition, including the fact that his shrinking seems to be somehow related to diet.”


Carmen cocked her head, finally releasing her grip on Aiden's mouth but keeping him secured in her lap. “He shrinks because of something he ate?” She asked, looking down at Aiden. Still trying to catch his breath, Aiden looked up into the eyes of his giantess friend and shook his head in the negative. 


“Not quite. It's more a matter of what you ate. It appears that something in Aiden’s genetic code reacts quite strangely when forced to interact with certain digested plant enzymes.” Leah said, causing Carmen to think back to their initial discovery of Aiden’s condition. She hadn’t given it too much thought before, but it was true that she had changed up her lifestyle just a few months prior to when Aiden first dwindled in size. 


“Woah, no shit. How the hell’d you figure that out?” She asked, causing Leah to shift uncomfortably in her seat. 


“Well, we conducted a battery of tests that required…” Leah started to explain, knowing that AIdne was about to jump in. 


“Well, she farted on me!” Aiden shouted, pointing an accusatory finger in Leah’s direction. The adorable blonde scientist. “Like, a lot! Even when I was still tiny, she put me right on the seat of her chair and squashed me with her butt!”


Both Aiden and Carmen stared at Leah for a solid minute as she attempted to stammer out an excuse regarding the academic ramifications of understanding Aiden’s condition, however neither of them appeared to be truly listening to the flustered woman’s rationale. Carmen narrowed her eyes pointing a finger in Leah’s direction.


“I guess I had good reason to not want to trust you people with Aiden’s wellbeing. You’re a monster!” She shouted, coiling her other arm tightly around Aiden’s chest to keep him securely away from the other woman.


“No, please let me explain…” Leah stammered, however Carmen quickly cut her off with a bout of raucous laughter. 


“I’m just fucking with you. We both know he's a bit of a perv.” Carmen said contentedly, ruffling Aidens hair again and shooting Leah a kind smile. The buxom scientist let out a relieved sigh and shot Aiden an annoyed glare as he sat smugly in the protection of Carmen’s lap. 


“Yes, he was strangely… eager to participate in the exams after we were able to synthesize a way to restore some of his height.” Leah said, staring intently at Aiden. She expected him to be at least somewhat embarrassed by this discussion, but instead he simply wore that same dopey smile that he always had while he was staring at her. 


“No surprise there. Little guy loves getting- Wait, what? There's a cure?” Carmen was stunned by this revelation. She had assumed that Aiden’s increased size was simply a factor of him being given some time away from her own posterior, but having an actual cure? This was fantastic news. 


“Indeed. It’s not perfect and there are still plenty of tests we need to run… but we’re hopeful that we’re going to be able to make some potentially world changing scientific breakthroughs thanks to Aiden here.” Leah said, giving him a warm smile. 


“Now tell her the cool part.” Aiden said, grinning from ear to ear. 


“Patience is a virtue, little man.” Leah quipped back, adjusting her skirt as she shifted in her chair. Carmen kept rotating her gaze back and forth between the other two, desperate for someone to spill the beans. 


“The cool part, so to speak, is that we believe the gene in Aiden’s body that interacts with flatulence can be isolated and perhaps, if we’re fortunate, even replicated.” Carmen sat quietly as she waited for someone to break it down into simpler terms for her. 


“She means that they can use my DNA to make an honest to god shrinking potion. Safe for commercial use with an antidote and everything!” Aiden said excitedly, grabbing a hold of Carmen’s arm as he excitedly shifted in her lap. “Can you imagine it? All the possibilities for fun with none of the uncertainty that we went through?” Carmen squeezed an arm around Aiden’s torso but looked up to Leah for confirmation. Obviously Aiden was excited by the prospects, but was something like that actually even possible?


“Well, we need to make sure we’re managing expectations here. There is a huge IF here. We can’t be certain that any of this will even work outside of Aiden’s particular physiology. And even if it does work, there’s a lifetime’s worth of red tape to cut through when it comes to bringing something like that to market.” Leal looked at both Carmen and Aiden who were staring at her, both with adorable puppy dog eyes that just made her heart begin to melt. “But, I truly believe that Aiden is certainly something special. And if this is possible, we’re going to give it our best shot.”


Carmen and Aiden looked at each other, sharing a knowing gaze as they recognized the significance of this potentially life changing discovery, however slim the odds may be. Leah watched the way that the two of them looked at one another. Clearly there was some intense history here between these two and Leah wanted to make sure she paid that relationship the respect it deserved. 


“Now, Aiden here has made it abundantly clear that he holds a great deal of respect for you and trusts you a great deal. In light of that, he has asked that you sign on to be his medical proxy as well as the manager of his trust.” Leah said, handing a clipboard over to Carmen who took it from her and began to peer through it. “Now, a part of this includes an expansion on your existing NDA. But the essence of what you’re being asked here is to be Aiden’s representative as we move forward with this process.”

Carmen stared down at the shrunken man, releasing her grip as she gently repositioned him to be facing her. 


“I… Aiden, I don’t think…”


“Please, hear him out.” Leah interrupted, giving her a solemn nod fitting of the serious nature of what was being asked of her.


“Carmen, I know there’s probably a lot you and I need to talk about, given everything that went down. But the bottom line is that without you, I’d be dead right now. Molly would’ve tortured me to the brink of death and then eaten me alive. If not for you, life literally wouldn’t be worth living.”

Carmen could feel herself beginning to tear up. Her eyes shifted over towards Leah, who had a slightly sour look on her face as Aiden brought up the vague details of their time spent together as roommates, but she made no indication that she was judging either of them. She had no idea just how much this stranger knew about Molly or the things that they did when no one was looking.


“And I know I’m asking a lot of you here. So before you make your decision, I just want you to know, regardless of what happens, you’re my best friend…” Those words hung in the air, creating a tense silence between the three of them. “And, I’m so fucking sorry for the way I acted back when you rejected me.”


“Aiden…”


“No, I mean it.” He continued, taking her gargantuan hand in his own smaller hands. “It was a shitty way to react, closing myself off like that. And I want you to know that, no matter what happens, you’ll always be my friend.” Aiden was cut off as Carmen collapsed downward, compressing her chest onto Aiden’s entire body as she enveloped him in a tearful hug as she began to sob relentlessly. 


Leah sat quietly and allowed Aiden and Carmen to talk, cry and come to terms with everything being put out before them. Once everyone's emotions came down a bit, Leah sat and talked Carmen through what would be expected of her if she were to agree to be Aiden’s proxy. There were concerns over the young woman’s ability to take on a responsibility of that caliber, however, Leah did what she could to assure Carmen that she wouldn’t be undertaking these decisions alone. She would have the full support of the medical and legal teams that were busy trying to develop Aiden’s shrinking serum, but only she would be left with the final say as to what would be best for Aiden should he ever become unable to make those decisions for himself. 


“Well you can certainly have some time to think on it, it’s a big decision and we certainly don’t want to pressure you into something that you aren’t prepared for.” Leah said, just before a loud buzz could be heard from the door. Moment’s later two men entered the room, each carrying a silver cloche that they proceeded to set down on the large table located not far from Aiden’s bed. The men gave Leah and Carmen a curt nod before wordlessly exiting the room, closing the door behind them.


“Now, in the meantime, why don’t we all have some lunch.” Leah stood up and walked over towards the table where she took a seat and removed the shiny domes, revealing several large plates of food. Carmen carried Aiden over to the table where her requested to be set back down. The blonde giantess obliged before proceeding around to her own chair. Upon pulling her seat away from the table, Leah spoke up before she could sit down.


“Before you get comfortable, I believe it was discussed with you before the meeting that we wanted your assistance with some tests, yes?” Carmen paused and shot Aiden a quick glance. He returned a half-hearted smile as he began rubbing the back of his neck.


“Yeah…” She said cautiously.


“Well, if you’re willing to oblige, we’ve taken the liberty of preparing a wide variety of vegan options for lunch.” Carmen looked at the spread on the table. It all looked fairly good. Not that she was even expecting to eat here, but she would have assumed the food to be more akin to that of hospital food. Then it all began to click into place as she looked down at the chair and saw that there was a strange, secondary seat built into the back of the chair. She looked back to Aiden who gave her a simple shrug and walked over towards the seat, flipping it up as he quietly took position in the secondary chair. He reached down to adjust some knobs on the legs of the chair that lowered him down so that his head was positioned directly behind where her ass would be upon sitting down.


Carmen rolled her eyes and reached down to lower the plastic seat that fully enclosed Aiden in his experimental fart chamber. “What, a couch was just too simple?” She asked. It seemed like a tremendous amount of effort to rig up an adjustable face fart chair just for this craziness. However, Leah was quick to chime in.


“We had concerns for Aiden’s ability to breathe if he were to be simply…” She paused for a moment, trying to come up with a scientific way to put it. “Pinned on a couch.” Carmen peered around the table, looking at Leah’s wide thighs as they spilled over the edges of the plastic chair. 


“Hmmmm, I’m sure you did.” Carmen replied playfully. There were certainly some times where facesitting early into Aiden’s transformation got a bit risky. The blonde giantess then turned to look at Aiden sitting quietly in his place.


“For science?” She asked, pulling out the chair and standing before him with her back turned. Aiden watched as Carmen pulled up hard on her dark navy blue jeans, accentuating her remarkable bubble butt.


“For science…” He replied quietly. He was then left to watch as Carmen plopped her rear end down onto the seat. The expansive cheeks contained within her jeans expanded out as her weight came to rest right in front of him. Leah and Carmen continued to discuss Aiden’s treatment and the process moving forward as they shared a hearty, high fiber vegan lunch. Periodically, Carmen would pick something off of her plate and bring it down behind her where she would feed it to the half sized man trapped behind her butt. It didn’t take a tremendously long time for both Carmen and Aiden to hear a low gurgling noise come from the large blonde’s abdomen. She looked back over her shoulder, giving Aiden a quick smile before she returned to Leah.


“Ready to take some notes?” She asked. Leah let out a soft chuckle, as she reached to collect her notepad.


“Fire away…”


PPPPFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTT




After seven long years of development, Carmetrodine was finally being prepped for a widespread release to the general public. After reluctantly agreeing to become his medical proxy and the conservator of his trust, Carmen had transitioned into becoming the COO of a small corporation that owned a controlling interest in the chemical process that was used to manufacture the remarkable shrinking drug. Interest in the drug was both instantaneous and incredibly widespread as nearly every facet of life held some promising utility for a drug that could safely and temporarily reduce the size of a human being while simultaneously rendering them incredibly durable. 


Thankfully, Carmen turned out to be a masterclass in contract negotiations and had managed to set both herself and Aiden up with enough money to make stupid decisions for the rest of their lives and still remain comfortably wealthy. In order to celebrate their success, Carmen had booked an exclusive weeklong stay at a resort on an island down in the tropics. The gorgeous blonde fixed her bikini top as she prepared to go out on a nice long walk along the beach with her husband. 


“Hey babe, did you call the restaurant to get a reservation?” She called out as she heard the door to the bathroom swing open. She turned just in time to find her tall, fit husband entering the room, wearing nothing but a towel around his waist. The attractive, muscular man shot his wife a sly grin as he approached her and wrapped her up in a playful hug as he buried his face into her neck, showering her with kisses. 


“Hey, have either of you… oh!” Aiden loudly apologized as he accidentally stumbled into the room. “Shoot, sorry Carmen, sorry Josh!” Carmen and her husband shared a look and a quick giggle before she quickly called AIden back into the room.


“Hey, you’re fine. Come back!” She shouted. Moment’s later, Aiden peeked his head back into the room and gave the giggling couple a quick wave.


“Right, sorry! Ummm, have either of you seen my wife around here somewhere?” He asked. Carmen turned to look at the clock, before reaching into her bag to retrieve a small white envelope from within. 


“Here, she left this for you.” Carmen said, handing the envelope towards her friend and business partner. Josh took the note and passed it over to the other man standing in the doorway. Aiden thanked him and waited an awkward amount of time before speaking up again.


“Sooo, uh… what are your guys' thoughts on dinner?” He asked, since they had been doing double dinner dates for the entirety of their trip thus far. Carmen scoffed and shook her head.


“John and I are going to head out on our own tonight. Besides, you’re probably gonna be a bit preoccupied.” Carmen said with a sly smile. Aiden looked to Josh for some sort of clarification, but his friend simply smirked and shrugged his shoulders. 


“You should probably read that, bud.” Josh said simply. Aiden let out a frustrated sigh, but figured he wasn't going to get anywhere with these two and so he left their side of the remarkably large bungalow. He proceeded out towards the balcony that overlooked the northern shore of the island where he tore open the envelope and began reading the card inside. 


Baby, come find me down in the spa… I got you something to celebrate <3


Aiden looked down over the balcony to see the large spa building just down the path. The entire walkway was suddenly lit with tall, elegant looking torches and there were rose petals littered all the way down to the entrance to the spa. Curiously excited, Aiden quickly proceeded out of the bungalow and towards the spa where he pushed open the door to find that there weren’t any staff inside. While they had this entire island all to themselves for the week, it was still odd that there weren’t any employees down here. And aside from that, it was also fairly dark in here aside from several candles that were scattered around the room. 


“Hello? Babe?” He called out cautiously, slowly proceeding into the room.


“In here.” A voice called out from towards the sauna. Aiden proceeded towards the steam room where he found the door open and his wife sitting on a bench on the far side of the room, dressed in a seductively small bikini with her feet up on a small footrest with her arms resting behind her head. Immediately upon stepping into the human room, Aiden took a moment to drink in the sight of his gorgeous wife basking in the comfortable heat as a visible layer of sweat coated her body. “Hey you.” Leah said, opening her eyes as she sat up, giving her husband a seductive smile as he entered the sauna. 


“Hey you.” He quipped back, walking over to his wife and taking her hand in his before planting a kiss on the back of her hand. He took a seat beside her and placed a gentle kiss on her cheek. “So, I got your note…”


“Oh? Did you?” She replied coyly. 


“I did. I think it said something about… a celebration?” Leah smiled and turned her back towards her husband. “Undo my top for me.” She commanded. Aiden was all too happy to oblige, tugging gently on the strings that bound her top to her chest, allowing the colorful garment to fall to the floor of the sauna. With her massive tits now free of their confines, Leah turned back to face Aiden. He wore a wide, toothy grin on his face as his eyes cast down towards her chest. However, he let out a stunned gasp, leaning forward to examine as he spied the curious jewelry hanging from her large pink areolas. 


“Holy fucking shit! How is this possible?” He asked as he came to recognize the two shrunken humans hanging from his wife’s sweaty tits. Molly and Tyler gasped heavily as they tried to catch their breath. While the atmosphere was hot and humid here in the sauna, it was even more so within the confines of the buxom blonde’s bikini top as she sat here and continued to sweat. Leah licked her lips and took her breasts in her hands and began gently shaking them, causing the tiny pair of humans to bounce carelessly off of her tits. 


“It was Carmen’s idea. Little miss red head over here reached out asking for money and she convinced her to sign on for a weekend of shrunken fun at her expense. Then little Molly offered to bring her baby daddy along in exchange for doubling the price.” Leah said. Aiden knelt down in front of his wife and began to gently prod his former tormentress with his finger. It was surreal to see Molly so vulnerable like this. It was a distant memory, but one he frequently thought of when he was feeling low. How he had grown to be so fearful of one woman and her admittedly nice ass. But now, here shae was, bound by her wrists to a small bar that slipped through his wife’s nipple. And she looked like absolute hell.


“How long has she been in your top?” He asked, gently placing his hands on Leah’s hips. She grinned smugly as she looked down at her husband on his knees. 


“Better part of an hour. I poured some bottle water on them a couple times so they wouldn't get heat stroke, but I didn’t want them getting too comfy.” She replied. Aiden stood up and placed his hands gently behind his wife’s head, pulling her in for a deep passionate kiss. He truly had no idea what to say, but just having the two of them here was filling his head with ideas. However, Aiden had come a long way since those younger years and he certainly didn’t want to risk everything he had built with Leah and Carmen. 


“This is so incredibly sweet, Leah. Thank you…. But, I don't think we can. It wouldn’t be right.” He said, furrowing her brow. 


“They’re getting paid three and a half million dollars.” Leah replied flatly. “And they get paid regardless of what happens to them, so I think we really ought to get our money’s worth.”


Aiden’s jaw nearly hit the floor upon hearing that number. After all, he went through some serious shit and Molly never paid him a goddamn cent. 


“And they signed a consent form?” He asked.


“And some very strict NDAs.” Le replied with a smirk. 


“Fuck it. What did you have in mind?” He asked, gently flicking Tyler’s feet, causing the tiny man to begin squirming uncontrollably. 


“Follow me.” Leah took her husband by the hand and led him out to the shallow bay of the spa, where typically several massage tables were lined up along an open air deck that sat over a shallow cove of bright blue water. Only now, instead of massage tables, there was a single king sized bed looking out onto the ocean, just as the sun was beginning to set, casting a beautiful reddish orange hue across a serene sky. Leah led the full sized man over to the bed where she began slowly undressing him. Once fully nude, Aided was pushed onto the bed where he got to watch his wife discard her bikini bottoms, revealing a cutely shaven bush of dark brown hair sitting just above her glistening, sweaty sex. Leah placed one foot up onto the bed, near to where Aiden’s head was resting.


“Worship.” She commanded, putting on a fake sneer as she knew her submissive husband enjoyed it. Aiden quickly proceeded to crawl his way over to the beautiful giantess’ leg, planting a series of kisses along the top of her foot. As her husband set to work on her sweaty leg, Leah began slowly unfastening the restraints that secured Molly and Tyler to her nipple. “And the toes?” Leah asked, splaying her toes out wide as an invitation for the thin, wiry man to bring his face low and begin eagerly darting his tongue in the gaps between her sweaty toes. Leah allowed Aiden to spend a few minutes enjoying the slight musk emanating from her toes before she pulled her leg off the bed and ordered Aiden to flip over onto his back. 


As he did so, Leah crawled up onto the bed, keeping Molly and Tyler in a closed fist as she seductively made her way up towards Aiden’s crotch. By the time that she reached his cock, Aiden was standing at full mast, gripping the sheets firmly as he resisted the urge to stroke himself as Leach crawled towards him. Leah gave him a sly look as she planted a quick kiss on the head of his cock. 


“Want to see something cool?” Leah asked coyly. Aiden quietly yet eagerly nodded his head in response. Sitting up on her knees, Leah took one tiny prisoner in each hand and held them aloft so that Aiden could see. She brought the two tinies closer together, holding Tyler upside down so that his wrists were brought towards Molly’s ankles and vice versa. Once they were close enough, the metallic shackles snapped around each of their limbs and began to magnetically connect together. 


“Ta da!” Leah said excitedly. “Your brand new cock ring!” With an audible *click* the two micro toys were snapped into a singular ring that Leah held delicately between two fingers. It was then that Aiden understood his wife’s intention. He had to stifle a gasp as he felt the living sec toy slip over the head of his shaft and come to rest  a short way up the length of his dick. 


“Oh fuck.” Aiden gasped, as he immediately felt the two tinies on his dick begin to squirm around. He was surprised by just how much he was able to feel their movements, and part of him wondered if it was in any amount due to the fact that he was admittedly in need of a shower. 


“Can you feel them?” Leah asked with an eager curiosity. Aiden was stunned by how much Leah seemed to be falling into the role of the dominant giantess, where she was typically quite gentle and kind hearted. 


“Oh yea. It feels kind of crazy.” He said, still focused on the idea that his former tormentress was now stuck to his cock. Leah grinned wickedly and brought her head back down to Aiden’s crotch and whispered softly to the two minis. 


“You better put those little tongues of yours to work. Otherwise you’re gonna get fucked up my ass.” Leah taunted as she began working the shaft with a series of kisses and licks. Just hearing his wife speak like this was getting Aiden’s engine revved up. He gave her a longing look as she peered up from the wet, sloppy blowjob she was giving him. Molly and Tyler were relieved as the giantess’ tongue finally stopped assaulting them, leaving them to only contend with the heat and smell of the giant’s enormous cock. However, they were both terrified to watch as the giantess began crawling up towards her enormous mate’s torso before she swung a leg over his body to begin straddling his groin. Molly let out a horrified scream as Molly’s wet, eager sex came crashing down on top of her, pinning Aiden’s dick up against his stomach. 


“I want you to fuck me. Bury those little fucks in my pussy where no one will ever find them.” Leah whispered menacingly, gently biting Aiden’s ear as she started to gently grind her crotch against his own. He had no idea if he was seeing a totally new side of Leah’s personality or if she was simply putting on an act for his benefit, but at this moment, Aiden truly didn’t care. 


From where he was trapped, Tyler could only catch stray glimpses of his immense overlords as they began passionately kissing one another. The planetary body of the massive blonde who brought him here was periodically smashing down on the larger man’s dick, pressing him down into a forest of his pubic hair. Finally, the painful barrage of thrusts came to a stop for a few moments and Tyler was granted a split second to catch his breath. 


“Babe, are you okay? Babe?” Tyler called out to Molly, trying to move his face away from Aiden’s cock. It had been so long since he had made the awful choice to subject the other man to something similar, but currently the only thought on Tyler’s mind was a desperate plea for forgiveness. “Molly?!” He shouted, having received no response from his partner in this dour, sweaty hell. 


“JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, NO!” He heard Molly scream from the other side of the massive flesh pillar. Tyler was finally able to see what Molly was screaming about as he craned his head upwards to find that Aiden’s cock was pointed upwards, directly into the wet, dripping cavern of his wife’s snatch. 


“OH SHI-” Tyler was cut off as the giantess’ immense undercarriage came rolling down like an avalanche, taking all of Aiden’s cock inside faster than either of the tiny sex toys could comprehend. Both Aiden and Leah let out an eager moan as Aiden made his initial thrust. Now, with utterly no regard for the tiny people trapped on his dick, Aiden grabbed hold of Leah’s hips and began pumping himself in and out of her warm sex. With each powerful thrust, Leah could feel her vulva overtaking the ring of shrunken shitheads, granting them very brief moments to catch their breath before being slammed back inside of her body. Aside from the pleasant tactile sensation that the cock ring provided, Leah was also relishing the psychological thrill of helping this snotty, arrogant, self centered bitch get just a tiny bit of comeuppance. On the other end of things, Aiden was dealing with a similar mix of potent emotions. Obviously, staying in a gorgeous resort having hot sweaty sex with his smokeshow of a wife was just another peak in a seemingly endless series of amazing events that made up his life now. However, as he continued to ram his stiff cock up into his wife’s guts, Aiden came upon a bit of epiphanic realization. 


Aiden knew why Leah had done this. She was acutely aware of the torment that Molly had put him through all of those years ago and now this was certainly what someone could potentially call a therapeutic exercise. However, as much as he thought that he would find catharsis in getting some payback on both Molly and Tyler, Aiden was surprised to find that he simply didn’t care anymore. And as hot as it was to know that two people were currently deep inside of his wife’s pussy, Aiden’s focus was much more keyed into the woman he loved and everything he could possibly do to serve her pleasure. 


The intense sexual pleasure combined with the mental breakthrough of realizing that he no longer needed to hold a grudge brought Aiden quickly to the precipice of orgasm. And try as he might to stop himself from blowing his load too early, as soon as he requested that the blonde goddess slow her pace, she instead increased her speed and quickly pushed Aiden over the edge, causing him to blow his load inside of her. The wiry man let out an exasperated groan as he orgasmed, giving no thought to the idea that his hot spunk was now absolutely coating the two tiny passengers on his dick. 


“Oh jesus christ.” Aiden gasped, turning his head weakly as Leah tossed herself down onto the bed next to him. The buxom blonde giggled playfully and reached down to pull the slimy cock ring off of Aiden’s dick and held it aloft before them. 


“You know, I could get used to having sex like this. Do you two want a permanent job?” Leah asked, eliciting a breathy chuckle from Aiden. Neither of the shrunken pair were laughing along with them. Covered in cum and struggling to catch her breath, Molly wanted nothing more than to call off this whole ordeal. She didn't even give a shit if she wouldn’t get the money, she just wanted out of this humiliating and torturous experience. 


“I’m sorry babe, I didn’t mean to-” Aiden was cut off as Leah leaned over to kiss him. 


“Shhhh shhh shhhh. Tonight is all about you, baby.” Leah said carelessly wiping the cock ring off on the sheets. “Besides, the night is still very… young…” The beautiful curvy goddess brought the pair of tiny prisoners to her mouth and deposited them inside, slowly sucking any remaining jizz off of their still exhausted bodies. Aiden watched as she sensually sucked on the shrunken bodies of his former tormentors as he searched for a way to explain to her that he didn’t think that he needed this; that all the closure he needed came from the strength of their marriage. However, as he struggled to form the proper words, Leah rolled over and began rummaging around for something underneath the bed. She returned moments later with a long string of what looked like hollow anal beads.


“My turn for some fun…” She said seductively, spitting her two shrinkees into her palm and giving Aiden a sly smirk. Every thought in Aiden’s mind disappeared as he watched Leah deftly stuff a kicking and screaming Molly inside of a small silicone sphere that was ultimately destined to go inside of his wife’s adorable ass. As blood quickly began rushing back to Aiden’s dick, he decided that even if he no longer harbored a grudge against the tiny couple, there was no reason that they shouldn’t at least get their money’s worth. 


Aiden took the string of beads in hand after both Molly and Tyler were secured within the first couple of hollow chambers. As his wife crawled on all fours, leaving her ample rear end up in the air, gently swaying back and forth. Aiden began to apply a generous l amount of unscented line to Leah’s asshole, using his middle finger to gently tease her anus. He then lined up the first black silicone orb with the giantess’ brown eye, but paused before he pushed it inside. Aiden then leaned forward and brought his face closer to the blonde beauty’s ass crack, so he could whisper something to the horrified, screaming woman trapped inside the breathable bead.


“Hey Molly, I just wanted to let you know… I forgive you.” Aiden whispered, the potent scent of his wife’s sweaty ass infiltrating his nostrils as he brought his face so close to her cheeks. “This isn’t vengeance or payback or anything like that.” He said, starting to push the hollow bead through the muscular sphincter.


“Aiden, Aiden please! Let us go, please! I’m sorry!!!” Molly screamed. As the part of her jail cell passed the threshold into the larger woman’s colon, a harshly foul odor began seeping out around her. Molly could feel the hot air burning her eyes and nostrils and she knew things weren’t going to be getting any better once she was fully inside.


“It’s just really hot to see you guys going up her ass. After all, once a pervert, always a pervert.” Aiden said with a chuckle as she pushed Molly fully inside of Leah’s asshole, a soft coo coming from the full bodied woman as she reveled in the sensation of her hubby’s tiny bully popping inside her ass. 


Once both tinies were firmly secured inside Leah’s body, stewing in the potent stink that now had no good way to escape her body, Aiden and Leah resumed their lovemaking. Long into the night, the happy couple fucked one another, with the occasional reprieve to eat, drink, or simply cuddle while they stared out into the beatiful tropical bay. As they finally prepared to fall asleep, Aiden placed a soft kiss on his wife’s forehead, cupping one of her large buttocks in his palm as they cuddled.


“I love you so much.” Less said quietly, nuzzling her face against Aiden’s chest. He chuckled as he thought about the night’s events.


“You know, I was starting to think you had a bit of  a crush on me once you put my old roommate up your ass.” Aiden replied, eliciting a loud, hearty laugh from the buxom blonde. 


“HA! Whatever, that bitch can stay in my ass forever for all I care.” Leah scoffed, placing her own hand on top of Aiden’s and using his hand to rub her own ass. “I think I’ll add that if we decide to renew our vows. I vow to put anyone who picks on my sweet, adorably baby straight up my booty.”


Leah chuckled at the absurdity of the notion of keeping a collection of mildly irritating people up her butt. And while Aiden recognized the comment for the sarcastic tone it was intended to have, he realized that having someone to look out for and care for him was something that all the money in the world couldn’t buy.


“I love you too.” He said, pulling her in close as they celebrated the end of the best anniversary ever.

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Bit of a long one, but I'm happy Aiden got a happy ending to his story, even if Molly had to suffer. If it makes you all feel better, I can promise that she's going to have the upper hand in the next ending. If you don't like a horrible, disgusting amount of suffering, then consider this the cannon ending. Otherwise, buckle up, things are going to get weird. 


As always, thanks for reading!

The Bad Ending by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:

Hey there all, got a couple more chapters to post here, but this ending has turned out to be a bit longer than the other ending. Won't be finished for a little while yet, but if you're here for a cruel, ruthless giantess, then stick around! Hope you enjoy


Note: There is a bit of MF/m in this chapter. Pretty mild, incredibly mild actually, but its there. You've been warned.



“Holy shit, you swallowed him?” Molly asked, a sly smirk forming on her face. “That’s fucking hilarious.”


There was a tense moment of silence before both ladies erupted in a fit of laughter as Carmen rested a hand on her stomach, trying to see if she could feel Aiden moving around at all. Molly followed suit, lowering her head to place it flat on Carmen’s stomach. As the large blonde held her breath so that Molly could listen closely. For a brief moment, she could swear that she was hearing Aiden’s screams inside of Carmen’s belly. 


“That’s fucking incredible. I can hear him.” Molly said, lifting her head giving Carmen a playful smile. 


“Really, can you make out what he’s saying? I bet he’s freaking out..” Carmen said, feeling a bit bad about accidentally swallowing her tiny friend while she had been intending to actually apologize to him. 


“Ehhh, I’m not sure. But he’ll be fine, he loves being inside a woman’s body.” Molly scoffed, not lending too much thought or concern to the little punk. Once the immediate novelty of the moment had worn off, Molly leaned back down to start kissing Carmen once more. The pretty blonde pulled Molly’s head into her neck, causing the more assertive woman to begin biting her playfully. 


“You’re probably right. I’m sure he’s enjoying it.” Carmen assured herself, taking a deep breath and taking hold of Molly’s large, round butt. “I’ll get him out when we’re done.”


Molly chuckled as she kissed Carmen’s neck. “You can always just let him out tomorrow… let nature run its course, ya know.” Carmen scoffed at the idea. She figured Aiden might be getting a kick out of living it up inside her belly, but it was probably a tick too far to let him take a whole trip through her digestional tract. Plus, if the smell of her gas was enough to make Aiden shrink, then trying to navigate her colon, dodging a mountain of her waste would surely render him microscopic before morning. 


“Ha! That’ll probably be too far. I’ll throw him up later. But until then…” Carmen leveled a fast, hard slap against Molly’s bare ass, causing the buxom redhead to squeal with delight and leap passionately onto her lover. 


Cramped up inside of Carmen’s gut, Aiden was stuck sitting in a pool of some strange slurry. He banged his fist against the slimy, tough walls of the giantess’ stomach, begging loudly for release. 


“AVOCADO! AVOCADO!!” He screeched, spitting bile out of his mouth. He couldn’t believe how strong the stench was in here. He had, on several occasions, jerked off to Carmen burping with his shrunken torso completely in her mouth. But this, this was something completely different. The overpowering stink and intense heat that his giantess friend’s body was producing wasn’t something that he was sure he could tolerate for much longer. Muffled through a layer of muscle and flesh, Aiden could swear that he was hearing the sound of laughter coming from outside of his smelly prison. 


“HELLO? CARMEN!” His voice was starting to grow hoarse as he accidentally swallowed little bits of bile. “PLEASE! LET ME OUT!”




“Fuck, amazing.” Carmen gasped, falling back to the bed in a huff. Molly gently tossed a large orange dildo over the covers and fell back beside her girlfriend. 


“So, you gonna let him out?” Molly asked, genuinely considering the comedic value of letting the little piece of shit play his role and crawl his way out of her asshole in a filthy log. Carmen gave Molly another kiss but shook her head. 


“No, I should go get him. God, I hate throwing up.” Carmen muttered, sighing heavily as she rubbed her stomach. She couldn't really tell if she was feeling Aiden anymore. Hopefully she didn’t wait too long already by letting Molly finish rearranging her guts. Carmen popped off the bed and tiptoed her way out of the room and over to the bathroom. 


The pretty young blonde let out a heavy sigh as she dropped to her knees before the toilet. She truly did hate throwing up. The sound of someone heaving had always disgusted her and in her opinion there were few things more utterly repulsive than vomit. But as she considered Aiden’s alternative, it seemed like letting him travel completely through her digestive tract would be admittedly more disgusting, at least for the tiny man in her belly. 


“Maybe Molly’s right. He might actually enjoy getting shit out.” Carmen said to herself, psyching herself out of actually rescuing her friend from the depths of her guts. She then quickly pushed that thought from her mind. With how little they actually knew about Aiden’s condition, it was best to play it safe and toss her cookies into the toilet.





Aiden gasped for air as he finally surfaced amidst a pool of his gigantic friend’s vomit. A small bit of discolored spittle leaked from the corner of her mouth as she collected the last remaining bits of foul tasting saliva from her mouth and spit it down into the bowl. Unfortunately for Aiden, the gigantic spitball descended and smashed directly into him, knocking him back below the surface of the vile lake. 


“Get me the fuck-“


“How was it in there?” Carmen asked, standing up from the toilet and walking over to the sink where she retrieved a small bottle of mouthwash. Aiden could feel his blood beginning to boil as he continued to tread water in rancid smelling puke. Evidently Carmen was more concerned with the taste in her mouth than simply removing her helpless friend from the goddamn toilet bowl. 


“So, was it everything you had hoped for? Getting swallowed alive?” Carmen asked, finally reaching down to retrieve his body from her puke. The tiny man managed to hold a civil tongue for the entire time that Carmen was washing him off in the sink, prattling on about how awkward and uncomfortable it had been to throw him up due to his size.


“I’m just saying… if you wanna get eaten again, we’re gonna have to make you a bit smaller.” Carmen said with a chuckle.


“Would you please… shut the fuck up? Just shut your fucking mouth for two fucking seconds! You fucking ate me you psychopathic twat, I could’ve died!” Aiden screeched, his rage boiling over. He couldn’t believe how fucking nonchalant she was being about all of this and something inside of him simply snapped. All the anger and resentment bottled up inside of him just came spilling out all at once and when it started, he couldn’t stop until it was over. But once it was finished, Aiden was left standing on the countertop before his giantess roommate. Carmen stared at the shrunken man for several tense moments, her face unusually devoid of any semblance of emotion. Finally she broke the tension with a heavy sigh as she rolled her eyes and shrugged her shoulders before spinning on her heels and exiting the room, closing the door behind her. Aiden was left all alone, four inches tall trapped in the bathroom. 


Carmen came stomping back into the bedroom and threw herself onto the mattress, letting out a heavy sigh as she curled up behind Molly. The redheaded beauty rolled over and gave her lover a quick kiss on the back of her hand. She gave Carmen a quick up and down and noticed that she didn’t have a little man in her hand. 


“Hey, where’s the little man?” She asked, noticing there wasn't a pair of legs poking out of her snatch. Carmen just rolled her eyes and shrugged. 


“Probably still stuck in the bathroom since he’s too small to open the fucking door on his own.” She spit back, obviously irritated by her interaction with Aiden in the bathroom. Molly chuckled and gave Carmen a long kiss. 


“Alright, want me to go have a word with him?” Molly asked, giggling as she pressed her nose against Carmen’s cheek. The pretty blonde scoffed and rolled over.

“I don’t care. Do whatever you want with him. But I don’t want him in my room.” Carmen said, the ire in her voice becoming more and more toxic with each syllable. “In fact, I don’t want to fucking see him around the apartment at all.” Molly rubbed her lover’s shoulders gently and gave her a quick kiss on the neck. 


“Alright, alright. He’ll stay low profile for a little while. I’m sure I can keep him under wraps.” Molly said with a grin. She then rolled herself off the bed and made her way out towards the bathroom where she pushed open the door to find Aiden hanging precariously off the edge of the bathroom countertop, a few inches over the toilet paper roller. Molly sauntered over and stood with her arms crossed, just watching as Aiden tried to make his way towards the floor. 


“Uhhh, a little help please?” He asked. In his head he knew there was only around ten inches or so between the countertop and the toilet paper roller, but now that he was small, it seemed like a drop of a dozen feet or so and even farther to the hard tiled floor below. 


“Nah, I’d like to watch this for a little while.” Molly said, lifting the lid to find the toilet bowl still filled with bile. Molly scrunched her face with disgust and immediately flushed the bowl. The sudden roar caused by the vortex startled the tiny man causing him to lose his grip and begin to free fall. Luckily he managed to catch himself on the soft roll of two ply toilet paper, bracing himself between the roll and the wall. 


“AH FUCK! Molly, help!” Aiden shouted. He had to push as hard as he could against the roll to avoid letting it roll and sending him plummeting towards the floor. Once the toilet was free from Carmen’s puke, Molly spun on her heels and plopped her ass down onto the seat. From where he was trapped, Aiden couldn’t see Molly, but he could hear the sound of a jet stream of urine hitting the bowl as she relieved her bladder. 


“You know, you really did it this time.” Molly said, letting out a relieved sigh as she peed. “Carmen is fucking pissed. Like pissed, pissed.” 


“Jesus Christ Molly could you fucking help me out!” Aiden shouted, his abdominal muscles already on fire. He hadn’t thought too much about it, but he hadn’t really done much working out since he started shrinking. Not that he was a gym rat or anything in his old life, but he always wanted to stay fit enough to keep the ladies interested. Now he was starting to regret the atrophy of those muscles. Mercifully, Molly began to tug on the bottom of the roll, causing it to roll out from under his hands. Desperate not to fall, Aiden gripped onto the textured roll as it rolled upwards. The giant redhead stopped pulling on the roll and tore off several sheets of paper. Aiden collapsed onto the soft paper as he tried to catch his breath, looking up to see Molly bring the paper between her legs. 


“You know, without Carmen to look after you, you’re gonna need someone to look after you. Make sure you don’t get squashed… or dropped into a toilet.” Molly said playfully as she finished wiping and dropped the paper down into the bowl. Aiden waved his arm dismissively as he took deep ragged breaths. 


“Fucking christ, just give me a fucking second. I’ll apologize tomorrow after she’s had some time to cool off.”


“No no no, she doesn’t want to see you at all.” Molly said, grabbing a hold of the end of the paper roll and gently tugging on it. Aiden threw out his arms and began walking backwards to keep himself from falling off of the roll. “In fact, she said she doesn’t want to see you around the apartment at all anymore. So I’m just gonna have to find some new and interesting ways to keep you… out of sight.” She said snidely, pulling hard on the roll causing Aiden to tumble down onto the plush white runway. Molly balled up the sheets of paper and quickly tore them off from the rest, deftly rolling Aiden up into a tightly wound paper prison. 


“Mol come on, just bring me to Carmen, I need to say-”


“Didn’t you hear me? Carmen… she’s fucking done with you.” Molly chirped, bringing Aiden’s immobile body up to her face. “Do you remember what I told you that day after the gym? Well, your knight in shining armor has officially retired, so I think it’s time that you and I had a little discussion about perspective.” Molly then began to lower the toilet paper wrapped mummy down towards her crotch. 


“Molly! Don’t. Fuck you! Don’t do this!” Aiden shouted, thrashing about in his confinement, but his cries fell on deaf ears  as the giantess redhead maneuvered his tiny body between her legs. Molly positioned Aiden mere inches from her still damp labia, the scent of piss already starting to fill his nostrils. “GODDAMIT MOLLY!” Aiden continued to shout right up to the moment that his face was pressed into her warm pussy. Repeatedly the giantess dabbed and wiped his paper covered body along her lips until she became satisfied that she was sufficiently dry. Molly then opened her legs to widen the gap leading down into the bowl. Delicately she plucked the shrunken man out from his prison and let the toilet paper fall into the bowl below. 


“You know, now that Carmen’s done with you, I think it’s time we start treating you like the toy you are.” Molly said, using her pinky finger to gently nudge the shrunken man’s engorged cock. She stifled a soft chuckle, even though he hated her, despised everything about her, and still he was sporting a stiffy after scrubbing his face in her piss. Once a pervert, always a pervert. She thought to herself. “First thing tomorrow, we’re gonna come up with a more suitable name for you. And then, we’re gonna start recording again.”


“Molly I said-” Aiden was cut off by Molly pressing her massive thumb onto his tiny face. 


“Now, before you go about arguing and shit, let me make something clear.” The giantess said, her face growing stern and angry. “I can see this going two ways. We could go back to the way things were. You getting to kiss and lick and sniff all the sweaty feet and asses that you love. We can have fun, just like anyother gal and her favorite sextoy…” Aiden winced when he heard that word. His immense captor was right, there was a time when all of the things that Molly was talking about would’ve been dreams come true. Hell, even being pissed on wouldn’t have been inherently off the table. But having lost every shred of autonomy in this world, Aiden had come to realize just how infernal this gorgeous woman really was. 


“Alternatively, you can keep being a stubborn little toy and I can have some fun breaking your little spirit. And before you make a decision… next time I need toilet paper, it might not just be a tinkle.” She said cutely, standing up and waltzing out of the bathroom, keeping Aiden tightly bound in her fist. The naked redhead trotted into her own bedroom, and crouched to the ground to retrieve a pair of sneakers from beneath her bed. Then, with no warning, the giantess deposited her tiny friend into the depths of the stuffy sneaker and continued on towards her laundry hamper. She began digging through her unwashed clothing but paused to offer a question to Aiden. 


“Would you rather I block you in with socks or panties?” She asked genuinely. There was a long beat of silence before Aiden finally spoke up.


“Panties.” He said softly. The redheaded nodded cheerily and retrieved a pair of gym underwear from earlier in the week before stuffing it into the mouth of the shoe. 


“Talk to you tomorrow.” Molly said, tucking the sneaker back under the bed before heading back to Carmen’s room. As she entered, the pretty young blonde was sitting on the bed, her legs under the covers but her tits out in the open. The soft hearted woman looked up from her phone with a look of concern across her face. 


“Is he okay?” She asked, regret in her voice. “Did I go too far? I went too far. I mean, Jesus Christ I fucking ate him, he has every right to be angry!” Carmen buried her face in her hands. Without skipping a beat, Molly sat by her side on the bed.


“Now now now, he’s fine. And he crossed the line too. Calling you a hungry cunt was too far.” Molly said, her lies downright imperceptible to the now rightfully furious woman. 


“He called me a cunt?!” Carmen asked in disbelief. Molly acted as if she had accidentally slipped up and pushed down on Carmen’s shoulder to keep her from storming off to find the shrunken pervert. 


“Oh, I’m sorry! I thought you had heard him say it. I thought that’s why you were so mad.” Molly lied, pulling Carmen’s head down towards her own massive chest as she stroked the young blonde’s hair gently. “Look, he’s not gonna be a problem anymore. I’ve got him locked up with a pair of my panties so he can calm down and jerk off.” 


Hearing that, Carmen could feel her blood beginning to boil. Did Aiden only have an issue with her? Would he have been fine if Molly had been the one to swallow him? Her mind drifted back towards all of the depraved things he would do for her roommate. All those videos, all that time spent worshiping her asshole. Was he still just mad that she shot him down? Did he think it was fair to treat her like this, simply because she wasn’t in love with him?


“Fuck that piece of shit. As far as I’m concerned, he belongs to you now.” Carmen spit, lying down and rolling over to hide her emotion. Molly smiled and laid down beside her, showering her girlfriend’s back with a long series of gentle kisses. 


“Don’t worry, you won’t have to see him at all.” Molly said, grinning wildly. 




“Hey, you’re giving all your love to the left foot.” Molly said, scrunching the toes on her right foot as she quickly glanced from her phone towards where Aiden was burning his face in the space under her toes. At her direction, he climbed up on top of her left sole to be able to reach the toes on her other foot. “Why dontcha just crawl in there. I could use a squeeze toy.” Molly suggested. Like an obedient little plaything, Aiden hoisted himself up and laid his body down in the gap under her slightly sweaty toes. The giantess smiled pleasantly as she began to repeatedly squeeze Aiden’s tiny body like it were some sort of stress ball. Suddenly the sound of heavy footfalls approaching caused Molly to snap her head towards the hallway. 


Carmen entered the room, adjusting her earrings as she stood in the living room dressed for a date. Molly eyed her up for a moment, but snapped back to attention when she realized that Carmen was glaring towards her foot. 


“Oh shit. Sorry.” Molly said, squeezing her toes tightly around Aiden as she lowered her foot to the floor. She stuffed her bare foot into her fuzzy slippers, banishing Aiden from sight. “You look good.” Molly said, causing Carmen to simply roll her eyes.


“Thanks. I’ll be out late” Carmen said curtly before grabbing her jacket and walking out the door. Molly smirked as the door slammed. In the weeks following the vore incident, Molly had successfully isolated Carmen and Aiden from one another. And once she had what she wanted, Molly broke things off with Carmen. She offered up the same tired clichés that every fuckboy in the world offered once they got what they wanted. It’s not you. I just don’t know what I want. This is moving too fast. All that bullshit. 


Molly smirked as she squeezed her toes around Aiden’s tiny body, reveling in the pleasure of feeling a tiny tongue lapping the sweat from between her toes. Ultimately, she was happy to have Carmen out of the house for a while. Molly hadn’t shot a new video in four days and she had a fun idea that she had been itching to film, she just needed Carmen out of the house. For the next forty five minutes Molly allowed Aiden to bask in the funky musk of her slippers, occasionally squeezing him with her toes and waiting for the subsequent licks until she heard a knock at the door. Excitedly the buxom redhead leapt off the couch and raced over to the door, throwing it open to greet her tall, tanned gym crush, Tyler. 


“Hi baby!” She said sweetly, throwing her arms around his neck and leaning in for a deep kiss. The large man chuckled. Despite Molly basically tackling him at the door, it was easy enough to simply lift her off the floor and carry her back inside, a fact that always made Molly squeal with delight. While she would frequently fuck the big titted women who crossed her path, nothing got Molly’s motor revved up like a fit, muscular man with a fat cock. Plus, since Tyler already knew about Aiden and their videos, he was already on board with the crazy shit she liked to do and that was a huge bonus for her. 


“Hey babe. Happy to see me?” He asked, still being assaulted by her kisses. 


“Mmmhhmmmmm.” Molly moaned, her legs wrapped around Tyler’s waist. The cuddly pair fell onto the couch, leaving Molly on top as they continued to make out.


Tyler and Molly stayed on the couch making out and groping each other for the better part of twenty minutes until Molly sat up, planting her large round bottom firmly on Tyler’s crotch. The gorgeous woman could feel her boyfriend already hard as a rock as she unconsciously wiggled her butt on him. She looked down, seeing him gaze back at her expectantly, but she had other things in mind for today and so Tyler would need to wait to get his rocks off. 


“Hmmmmm no, not right now.” Molly said, gently patting a hand on Tyler’s chest as his eager smile deflated in an instant. “I’ve got a video I want to shoot. We get that done and I’ll let you do whatever you want.” 


Tyler nodded eagerly as Molly brought her foot up onto her knee and slowly removed her slipper. The larger man’s eyes drifted down to his girlfriend’s dirty, red sole and spied a familiar face stuck in the arches of her toes. 


“Oh hey little man. How’s it hanging?” Tyler asked rhetorically. Molly smiled and wiggled her toes gently. 


“Ready bug boy? We’re gonna make a movie.”




“Oh baby, you look so incredible tonight.” Tyler said, stepping into frame beside Molly who was lying on the bed in a bit of lacy black negligee. For this shoot, the fat chested redhead was playing the party of a sexy housewife prepared to seduce her husband. 


“Awwww you’re sweet. I wanted to do something nice for your birthday. I was thinking… maybe we do a bit of roleplay?” She suggested, the thin strap of her soft top sliding over her shoulder as she began crawling seductively towards Tyler, her husband for this scene.


“You look perfect. As always.” He replied, leaning down to kiss her passionately before breaking away and revealing a pair of handcuffs from under the bed. “What do you say we do a little cops and robbers?” Molly shot her husband a reluctant look but quickly perked back up and nodded her head.


“Of course sweetheart, anything you want.” 


Tyler smiled and gave Molly another kiss before easing her back gently so she was sitting with her back against the headboard. Her arms were then secured to the bedposts with handcuffs, leaving her comfortable but effectively held in place. 


“There, comfy?” He asked. Molly nodded and smiled before getting into character as a hapless criminal who had been collard by a corrupt cop.


“Oh officer, I’m innocent, you’ve just GOT to believe me.” She sighed with an air of faux desperation. Tyler smirked and reached out to tug gently on his wife’s restraints. Once he was satisfied that she would be unable to free herself, Tyler leaned in close, acting as if he were going to give her a kiss but stopped at the last second.


“Innocent? I’m not so sure about that. Who’s Mark?” Upon hearing the name Mark, Molly dropped all pretense of acting in her husband's roleplay fantasy and quickly became defensive. 


“Mark? Mark who?” She asked, rapidly growing panicked. Tyler simply shook his head and reached down the front of his pants, digging around his crotch for a moment until he pulled a tiny, sweat covered man out between two fingers. 


“This Mark.” He said bluntly, thrusting the shrunken man forward towards Molly’s face so she could see him clearly. The redhead leaned back and wrinkled her nose just a bit at the smell of her shrunken affair partner. 


“I…. I don’t know…” She lied, turning her head away from Aiden. Tyler simply shrugged his shoulders.


“Oh, you don’t know. So you wouldn’t mind if I dropped him on the floor and stomped him like a bug?” He asked, his wife now pulling fruitlessly against her handcuffs.


“No! Please no! Don’t hurt him, I’m in love with him” Ruby shouted, realizing there was no way out she was prepared to confess in the hopes of saving her tiny lover. Tyler and Molly argued for a short while for the camera, before Tyler threw his hands up in frustration. 


“Fine, you want him. You can have him. I’m sure the two of you will make each other very happy!” Tyler shouted, crawling onto the bed and yanking on Molly’s feet so that her butt scooched out a bit farther. Then, trying to ensure the camera could capture what he was doing, Tyler leaned down and pried apart Molly’s ass cheeks and started to push Aiden’s tiny body against her asshole. 


Molly could feel the struggles of her shrunken paramour against her back door and began to plead with her fake husband. 


“No, what are you doing? Baby please don’t! Please don’t do this! Don’t be mad at him, be mad at me!” Molly begged until she felt Mark finally slip past the barrier of her sphincter and become lodged in her colon. Tyler stood up, satisfied with his work and leaned down to give his wife one last kiss on the forehead. 


“Right, well that felt great. I’m gonna go call a divorce attorney, your mom is supposed to come over tomorrow morning so she can get you out of here. Have a nice life with shithead.” Tyler said, removing a wedding ring from his finger and setting it down between Molly’s legs. More desperate pleas came from Molly as Tyler walked out of frame before circling back behind the camera to end the shot. 


“Aaaaaand cut. That’s a wrap.” Tyler said playfully as he walked over to start undoing Molly’s restraints. However the buxom redhead simply shook her head and nodded back towards the camera.


“No hold on. I wanna get some shots of my asshole to edit in.” Molly said, instructing her boyfriend to take the recording setup and move it onto the bed where a video of her exposed pussy and asshole could be seen. Tyler recorded several minutes of continued footage of Molly’s anus as it flexed and pulsed.


“Mark, Mark can you hear me?” She said, hopefully. “I’m so sorry baby, but you need to stay strong!” She pleaded just before a loud several second fart erupted from her puffy anus. 


Both Molly and Tyler had a good long laugh after they concluded the clip, as Tyler fanned his hand around his face and began to undo Molly’s handcuffs. 





“Alright, c’mon. I wanna grab some stuff before we shoot.” Molly said to Tyler, who was currently rubbing the soles of his girlfriend’s feet, all the while keeping Aiden trapped firmly between his palm and Molly’s arch. The shrunken man took a deep gasp of fresh air as his giantess owner swung her legs off of the couch and began to proceed towards the closet to find her shoes. Tyler wrapped his massive fingers around Aiden and diligently followed after his woman.


“What do you wanna do with pipsqueak?” Tyler asked, gently squeezing Aiden’s stomach between two fingers. In growing more comfortable with Molly, Tyler had started to treat Aiden as little more than a toy. A novelty, something to keep his hands busy while they were together. Molly turned to look over her shoulder and just shrugged. 


“You can hold onto him, at least until we start the shoot.”


Tyler smirked and shot a cheeky grin down towards Aiden who was already clasping his hands together, begging for mercy from the gargantuan man. However, Tyler was already reaching down towards the waistband of his jeans. As he pulled on the tight fitting denim, the giant’s compression boxers were also pulled open, revealing his monstrous cock. With a sly wink, Tyler released his grip and allowed Aiden’s tiny body to go plummeting down into the stuffy confines of his briefs. The giant man had to stifle a slight shudder as he felt the immediate frantic squirming coming from his tiny prisoner, leaving him with a satisfied, goofy grin on his face as both he and Molly stepped out of the house.


“Please… please let me out!” Aiden screamed, using a great deal of his waning strength to try to push Tyler’s gargantuan dick away from him. It had been some time since the giant had dropped him down here in the disgusting, stuffy confines of his boxers. It was bad enough that he was being subjected to this heinous torture, but at one point during their drive, Molly’s manicured hand made its way into the already cramped space, only to carelessly push Aiden deeper into the sweaty hellscape. As Molly’s fingers retracted back into the fresh air outside of Tyler’s shorts, the empty space vacated by her gargantuan digits was quickly occupied by the giant man’s even more monolithic cock. 


“Molly!” Aiden cried as the other man’s fleshy rod settled into place and blocked out the light. A loud, muffled laugh could be heard echoing into Aiden’s head just before the invisible force of Tyler’s fingers began to adjust his scrotum from outside his pants, causing Aiden to slide even deeper into sweaty, fleshy hell.




“Almost done yet?” Tyler asked, planting a series of kisses on Molly’s toned stomach. His gaze shifted upwards toward the silver laptop on her chest. In response, her hand reached around and gently ran through his thick auburn hair. 


“Just a minute… just need to go through these last couple of…” Her voice trailed off as she began reading through a peculiar business email. Molly’s eyes went wide as she processed the message before her. 


“C’mon babe… you can look at emails tomorrow.” Tyler pouted, his strong hands running along her legs. Rather than respond to his request, Molly simply applied pressure to the top of his head, forcing his face lower and lower until she felt his breath between her legs. “Oooh feeling bos-” 


Molly silenced the man by closing her thighs around his head and pulling the comforter over his head. With unnecessary distractions removed from her mind, Molly reread the email from the clip site.


“Good afternoon,


This message is intended for the managing team behind Giga Girls Productions. I apologize for reaching out through your custom video request chain, however I was not getting a response through your business email. My name is Carter Hallidaigh and I am a representative for Jordan Pharmaceuticals. I’d like to discuss one of the characters in your videos . Particularly the one with the diminutive status. I know that GGP’s official statement is that the character has been digitally altered to appear miniature using cutting edge A.I. software, but I happen to believe the truth is much more than that. 


If I am correct, then I have a very lucrative proposal for your team.”

End Notes:

Hope you liked the chapter. Aiden's got some new friends coming down the line. Spoiler alert, they aren't nice.


I'm back open for commissions over on DeviantArt. If you're looking for a custom story for yourself, send me a message and we can make it happen. As always, thanks for reading!!

The Bad Ending: Part Dos by Omanahan88

“Jesus fucking Christ… I knew it!” Carter shouted, banging his fist on the cold steel table as Molly allowed Aiden to drop out of the small container she had carried him here in. Aiden shivered as he landed on the cold table, surrounded by three titanic beings. Obviously he was quite familiar with Molly, though she was much more dolled up than he was accustomed to seeing her. She was wearing a beautiful maroon blazer accompanied by a very tight fitting white top and pants that perfectly matched her top in both color and tautness. The other two deific figures however, we’re foreign to tiny little Aiden.


“I mean… he just looked too goddamn realistic.” The giant man scoffed. “And here’s why! He’s fucking real.”


“You’re awfully confident for a man who’s outed himself as a deviant viewer of fetish porn.” Molly taunted, eliciting a quick chuckle from the sharply dressed man. 


“Hah, fine by me. I’ve been caught jacking off in my office by my secretary no fewer than six times.” Carter said with a wide, sincere smile. “Four of them were to your videos I might add.”


“And who were the other two? Cuz I’ll smack a bitch.” Molly retorted, eliciting a sharp chuckle from the young gentleman.


Molly rolled her eyes and interlocked her fingers to create a shield in front of Aiden. Eager to get off of the frigid table, the shrunken man quickly tried to clamber up into his keeper’s hands. Molly began to gently stroke the tiny man’s back with her thumb as the final giant in the room interjected herself into the conversation. 


“Mr. Hallidaigh, our-“


“Carter… just Carter is fine.” He interrupted. The other woman shot an irritated glance across the table but nodded slightly. 


“Right, Carter… our understanding is that your company is interested in purchasing, from my client, the biological testing rights to…” The eyes of the lawyer shot down towards Molly’s hands where Aiden was huddled up, naked and exhausted. 


“Yes absolutely! Look, I can talk to you for hours and hours about the various life altering applications that molecular size modification poses, but let’s be honest. I don’t think you really give a flying fuck about making history.” Carter said, retrieving a large packet of papers from his briefcase and sliding it across the table towards the lawyer. “What your interested in is making a fuck ton of money… and I can promise you this. Sign this, and you’re looking at multiple fuck tons. Plus depending on the success of any resulting clinical applications, an amount of generational wealth that’ll redefine the term “fuck you money.”” 


Molly gave her lawyer a quizzical look as the older woman pulled the document closer and retrieved a thin pair of reading glasses from her bag. 


“I’m going to need some time to review this.” She said, raising an eyebrow towards Molly. The sheer size of the document was making it evident to everyone in the room that this would not be a rapid process.


“Sure, sure, that’s alright. I’d be happy to give you a quick tour of the facility while your legal team reviews the offer.” Carter said, standing up from the table and directing Molly towards the door. The redheaded giantess unclasped her hands, causing Aiden to tumble onto the table. Immediately the shrunken man began to shiver as his body heat was quickly sapped by the cold surface. 


“Tsk, awww. Poor baby.” Molly cooed, scooping Aiden back off of the table. “Here, let’s put you somewhere warm. Heather, stand up for a sec?” Molly’s lawyer shot back an annoyed glance but eventually obliged, lifting herself off of the padded chair. Molly smirked and brought Aiden’s tiny body in for a kiss before gently placing him back down, this time on the seat of the soon to be occupied chair of the middle aged attorney. Mercifully, the soft fabric covering the seat was much warmer than the table’s surface, no doubt thanks to Heather’s massive rear end generating copious amounts of heat. However, there was no doubt in Aiden’s mind that a lack of heat wasn’t going to be his problem for very long. Heather looked back over her shoulder, a strange look of disdain painted plainly across her face before she rolled her eyes once more and began to descend again. 


“Ha, that’s hot.” Carter said, earning himself another irritated scoff from the legal professional who simply turned her focus towards the document on the table before her. Molly chuckled and took her leave of the table, walking towards the door where Carter gently placed a hand on the small of her back. 


“Oh you think so?” Molly asked playfully. Carter smirked and nodded emphatically, as his hand started to drift lower until he had a grasp on her ample ass. 


“For sure. Like I said, I’m a big fan of the channel.” He commented, spouting off about one of his particular favorite videos before the door closed behind them. Once she was left with a moment of silence away from the pretentious ass kissing from their frat boy host, Heather breathed a sigh of relief. 


“Fucking unbelievable.” Heather sighed, recounting how she wound up in the middle of all this nonsense. Had it not been for the cash retainer this porn star bimbo brought to the table, Heather would’ve laughed off her initial request. But now, after seeing the tiny little freak, she couldn’t deny that this young woman was sitting on a potential goldmine. 


“Well, I guess I’m sitting on it at the moment.” Heather thought to herself, focusing to see if she could feel the tiny man moving around beneath her. Unfortunately, she could detect little more than a small lump on the seat, barely noticeable at all. She recalled the day that Molly had brought Aiden into her office to prove her claims. She practically had to scoop her jaw off the floor as she watched the young woman reach into her cleavage and remove a tiny doll sized man. And while she couldn't say that she had any appreciation for the type of content that Molly produced, Heather had been unable to remove one thought from her mind ever since their first meeting. It was just as they were wrapping up the meeting and Molly was preparing to leave the office. She had brought the small man up to her lips and began whispering something to him. Heather was unable to hear what she said, but whatever it was lit a fire under the tiny whelp because he had immediately started squirming like a maniac. And once Molly was satisfied with his incessant wriggling she slipped him down the front of her pants. That self satisfied look on her face after slipping the tiny freak into her underwear was something that really stuck with Heather. 


Guuurrrrgggg


A sudden gurgle from deep in her gut brought a sly smile to Heather’s face as she quickly glanced around the room. She checked the high corners of the room and when she failed to see any cameras, the giantess got up from her chair and walked towards the door, peering out into the hallway to ensure that no one was coming. Once she was satisfied that she was all alone in the room, Heather returned to her seat and bent down, bringing her face closer to inspect the tiny man lying on the cushion. 


Aiden stared up at the strange giantess, silently preparing himself for whatever was coming next. He didn’t know much about the woman, but he had seen her once before. At first, Aiden thought that maybe she was Molly’s mother or something. She was in the right age demographic and Molly had been giving him weird cryptic hints about going to meet someone “special” when she brought him into Heather’s office. However, it wasn't until a few days after that meeting that Molly off-handedly mentioned that Heather was going to help her become his legal owner. He wondered if that was what he was doing here now. 


“Hey, can you hear me?” The giantess asked, her large eyes locked onto him with curious intent. Aiden remained silent, unsure of what to do. He doubted that the woman had any intention of getting him away from Molly. If that had been the case, she wouldve done something after the first time they met. No, it was more likely that she was just curious about his condition. And he certainly couldn’t blame her. 


“Hey, can you speak? Answer me when I speak to you.” The giantess said firmly, a mild scowl forming on her face.


“Uhhh, sorry. Yes ma’am.” Aiden replied timidly, standing up on the seat of the chair so he could address her. This woman spoke with such authority, it sent a shiver down the tiny man’s spine. 


“Hmmm. I didn’t tell you to stand up. Lie back down. I’m going to be sitting back down soon. I have a lot of paperwork to go through so you and I are going to be stuck together for a few hours I would wager.” The giantess’ lips curled up into a smug smile as she watched AIden quietly lie back down. “I just thought I should let you know, since you’re going to be down there for a while…” Her voice trailed off. Aiden allowed the silence to hang in the air for a moment, but started to become scared that she was expecting some sort of response. 


“Let me know?” He asked.


“I’ve got gas… terrible, I know. But I thought I should give you a quick warning. Though I doubt it will do you much good. Try to squirm around down there, I’m eager to see what it feels like when you struggle.” She said coldly, standing back up and turning around. Aiden let out a pathetic whimper as he watched the older woman’s gargantuan ass come crashing down upon him. 


Immediately the miniature man was engulfed in a warm avalanche of muffling darkness as the mountainous lawyer smushed him beneath her skirt. Heather waited for a moment to see if she could start to feel the man begin to freak out. However, she was disappointed to find that little changed from before. Was he trying to call a bluff? Heather tried to shift around feeling her guts to see if she could release the gas bubble she felt earlier, but it seemed that her body was not prepared to cooperate yet. Although perhaps this wasn't an issue of overconfidence on his part. In her curiosity, Heather had watched some of the video samples on Molly’s website. This could simply be a matter of the little freak growing accustomed to such treatment. 


“Ugh, little pervert.” Heather scoffed as she adjusted her hips a bit more, hoping to cause the creature some discomfort before she returned her focus to the legal forms before her. 


“Ahhhhhh, can’t move!” Aiden grunted as the immense weight of the giantess settled upon him. The taught fabric of Heather’s skirt pressed downward on his body like a canvas tarp. And while it was as uncomfortable as being buttcrushed by jeans, a tight fitting skirt was one of the more restrictive outfits that a giantess could use to squish him. High above, Aiden could hear the infamous gurgling of an active digestive system, undoubtedly preparing to barrage him with a hot jet stream of rancid gas. Aiden tugged on his arms and legs as hard as he could, desperately trying to struggle in the hopes of appeasing his newest captor, although part of him knew that the giantess intended to gas him regardless. 


“Jesus fucking Christ.” Heather muttered to herself, redlining the offer package they received from Jordan Pharmaceuticals. She couldn’t believe how much they were bringing to the table in their initial offer. Perhaps they were expecting a young woman like Molly not to have someone here to represent her, but even still. Without negotiating this could set her up for life and then some. And if this is what they were willing to start the conversation with, Heather was eager to see what else she could get.


“Oh, excuse me.” Heather said as a short, unexpected fart silently escaped into the chair beneath her. Finally as she released the bubble of trapped flatulence, she was able to detect a faint bit of movement from beneath her. It was subtle, but she was so engrossed in her reading that the sudden movements now seemed a bit more obvious. “Oh, don’t like that? Well, how about… this.” She muttered to herself as she shifted her hips in the chair. As her weight moved towards one side, Heather felt the tiny lump on her chair get lodged just beneath the crack of her ass. Leaning one cheek into the air, the mature giantess allowed another stream of gas to escape her bowels, this time much longer in duration than the short squeaker she had just shared with her tiny friend.


“Ahhhh. Take deep breaths and suffer.” Heather snickered, dropping her full weight back into the seat and rubbing her large bum back and forth in the seat. A shiver of pleasure ran down the large woman’s spine as she reveled in the ability to dominate this tiny helpless man. She hadn’t felt this way since her first marriage. 


Down on the surface of the chair, Aiden was clawing furiously at the fabric mesh pushing down on him. The poisonous gas that the chubby giantess had just sprayed him with was far more wretched than anything Molly had ever supplied. Like a thick, hot miasma, Heather’s sour gas instantly stung Aiden’s eyes, mouth and nose and lit a fire inside him that renewed his struggles altogether. Mercifully the massive mountain of ass began to lift from the seat, removing a great deal of pressure from Aiden’s tiny frame. 


Not wanting to miss out on his opportunity, Aiden attempted to crawl out from under the bulbous cheeks and even managed to free his head and torso for a brief moment. The insect-like man sucked desperately at the semi clean air once Heather’s ass was no longer touching his face. However, Aiden failed to realize that he had just inadvertently positioned his head directly below the woman’s gargantuan anus, just in time for her to release another long, hot fart that seemed to stretch on forever.


The hot fetid wind assaulted his nostrils for eons, blowing past him with such force that Aiden couldn’t even catch a breath if he wanted to. It was akin to being stuck outside in a windstorm, until suddenly it wasn’t. When the smelly assault finally stopped, Aiden’s lungs were screaming for oxygen. And just then, as the massive woman began to lower her asscheek back onto the seat, he managed to suck a deep breath of foul air into his lungs. As the wretched taste and stench of the senior lawyer’s bowels settled onto Aiden’s taste buds, he couldn’t help it as a vomit began to spew forth from his mouth. 




“Oh fucking hell, what is your problem you little shit!” Heather shouted, using a hand mirror to inspect the small, nearly imperceptible splotch on the seat of her skirt that Aiden had left. Rage welled up within the giant woman as she looked at the tiny man lying helplessly on her chair. However, the not too distant sound of voices on the other side of the door caused her to simply lift Aiden from the chair with two fingers and gently place him down on the table. Moments later that door swung open and Molly was ushered back into the room by Carter.


“Well I guess that’s just one thing we’ll have to hope for if we make it to testing. Like I’ve said, it’s a long process, but I really think we have the opportunity to make history here.” Carter said, continuing some conversation that Heather wasn’t privy to, while trailing just behind Molly. Heather watched his eyes dip down to ogle the red head’s perky ass as she walked over to her seat. However when he looked up and met her gaze, he didn’t show any signs of embarrassment from being caught. Instead he simply gave the older woman a smug grin before joining her across the table.


“Alright so, Ms. Armstout. Have we given you enough time to review?” Carter asked, his warm, insincere smile causing the wise older woman to want to vomit. However, she was a professional and she had enough experience with arrogant young assholes to be able to hold her composure. 


“Well, I think you’ve certainly come to the table with a serious offer Mr. Hallidaigh. We’re on the right course, but my client isn’t offering you something benign like mining rights on a copper deposit.” Heather said, folding her hands across her lap and sitting back in the seat. At the same time, Molly took her seat at the table, gently scooping Aiden up into one hand and cradling him in her palm so he didn’t have to sit on the cold surface of the table. 


“I’m not sure I’m following you.” Carter replied, keeping a polite veneer over his rapidly souring attitude.


“What I mean is that we aren’t talking just about money here. You’ve said it yourself, this promises to be a revolutionary scientific breakthrough…”


“I said it HAS the promise. An important distinction.” Carter clarified. “We can be certain that we’ll be yielding any results at all.” Heather chuckled loudly and was preparing to fire back at the man when Molly stepped in to be the voice of reason.


“Listen, Carter… I’m not looking to take advantage of you. In fact, I want this to work more than anything in the world.” Molly said while leaning over the table, giving Carter a terrific look at her cleavage. The buxom redhead showcased her tiny plaything to Carter before tucking him deep in between her breasts. “But this here is my favorite toy in the whole world, and I just want to make certain… assurances.”

End Notes:

Turns out Aiden's got somethin special inside him, and Molly's lookin to capitalize. 


If you're looking for a story of your own, hit me up over on DeviantArt. Until then, Thanks for reading!!

Kendra's Journal by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:

Been a hot minute since I've worked on any writing aside from commissions, but I wrote a short story for the GiantessWorld 2024 Valentines event and it made me want to work on some personal projects again. So here is a new chapter for Gettin Comfy. Rocketing towards the conclusion of the bad ending now. 






10/14/20: Wednesday: Today the subject was transferred into the care of the science team at approximately 9:45am. Receipt of the subject was given and the subject was then placed into transport unit 1 for safe keeping. Upon returning to the laboratory, subject was safely secured inside of Containment Unit 1. Dr. Zeigler spent approx 30 minutes explaining the testing program to the subject and assisting in getting it acclimated to the Containment Unit and its faculties. Program scheduled to begin tomorrow morning. 

-K. Hoffstead


Note: Dr. Zeigler raised concerns with owner during receipt of subject. Evidently the subject had been transported to the handoff location inside of the owner’s sneaker. Dr. Zeigler spent some time arguing with the owner but gave up after the quote, “He would’ve spent less time in there if you had come to meet me at my home instead of making me drive all the way out into the middle of bumfuck nowhere.” 

-K.Hoffstead


Note: I am issuing Dr. Hoffstead a preliminary warning. Her conduct during the handoff of the subject was completely inappropriate. Before handing over the subject, Ms. Hower removed him from her footwear. Dr. Hoffstead let out an audible laugh upon seeing the already deplorable condition of the subject. 

-N.Zeigler


10/29/20: Thursday: With all physiological tests and blood work done and all prelim sampling complete, we are prepared to proceed into Phase 1. Dr. Zeigler has once again protested the plan to determine the cause of the shrinking condition. She has asserted that we can break out the various chemical components of flatulence and test them individually. However, Mr. Hallidaigh has supported my endeavor to test the conditions as they naturally presented themselves. As such, tomorrow’s panel will consist of fifteen variables.

-K.Hoffstead


Note: I am submitting a formal complaint against the methodology being agreed to by this department. Farts? We’re going to subject a human being to a panel of different farts? This is madness. I will be returning to Hallidaigh’s office this afternoon to protest once more. 

-N.Zeigler


Note: Dr. Zeigler is lodging another formal protest to the administration today. However, I am doubtful she will change any minds. Also, Ms. Hower made a note that the individual who kickstarted the entire shrinking ordeal kept to a vegan diet. This was noted for panelist selection. Mr. Hallidaigh has also requested to have some of the science team participate in the panel to see if we can keep the shrinking process in house at all. I’ve volunteered to take part tomorrow, since I doubt Nina is going to want to.

-K.Hoffstead


10/30/20: Friday: Partial panel complete. We had to stop early because Panelist 12 caused the subject to rapidly dwindle in size. Thankfully we were able to stop the reduction before the subject became too small to handle properly. As previously theorized, the subject’s reactivity to flatulence was most directly linked to diet. Specifically, a “vegan” diet causes a delayed physical reaction. Dr. Hoffstead suggested an additional panel of tests to see if other variations in diet have alternate effects on the subject. However Dr. Zeigler placed a stop to the discussion, referencing an “inappropriate shift in scope.” Following an argument, Dr. Zeigler ordered an immediate transfer of Dr. Hoffstead to a different division.


Note: Hallidaigh can stomp his foot all he wants. I have full control over my staff. Kendra clearly can’t be trusted to keep the patient’s subject’s* care at the forefront of her mind. He can threaten me with diet pill bullshit all he wants. My lab has exclusivity to Aiden’s research and we both know he’s too much of a blowhard to shelve the project.

-N.Zeigler


11/2/20:Monday: Project Sorex placed on temporary hold. Subject to be remediated to the care of lead scientist for habitat maintenance. 


Note: Eat shit Hallidaigh, I’m calling your bluff. You can’t get rid of me without scrapping your little fetish project. You want a war? I’ll give you a war, bitch.

-N.Zeigler


11/6/20:Friday: Emergency board meeting was convened to hold a vote on the exposè article in the Globe. The board has agreed to conduct a full audit of the 2016 Zolvesta research program. Due to her participation in the project, Dr. Zeigler has been placed on paid administrative leave and ordered to remain away from the lab until the completion of the audit. C. Hallidaigh has appointed Dr. Kendra Hoffstead as acting lab manager until the audit is concluded. 


Note: Terribly sorry to hear about Zeigler’s leave of absence. Never easy to walk away from such a promising scientific discovery. Hopefully it’ll be a quick audit and she can get back involved in eight months or so. I’m eager to be able to step back in and help the team. Looking forward to learning so much more from little Aiden.

-K. Hoffstead.


12/18/20:Friday: Unfortunate turn of events today. Security caught Dr. Zeigler attempting to smuggle the subject out of the laboratory today. The board has held another emergency session this afternoon. Dr. Zeigler’s actions constitute a massive breach of contract and raise serious concerns with the audit committee. Dr. Zeigler has been let go from Jordan Pharmaceuticals. 


Note: Horrible shame about Nina. Seems the poor thing suffered some sort of psychotic episode. Pressure from the audit must’ve gotten to her. Unfortunately, I’m no longer confident about the security of the subject in the lab. I’ll be taking him off site for secure study during the holidays.

 -K.Hoffstead


2/4/21: Thursday: Immense breakthrough today. We’ve managed to isolate the recessive genome that causes the subject’s unique reaction to vegan flatulence. Dr. Hoffstead seems to think that the team is close to mapping a synthetic compound to activate the gene.


7/14/21: Wednesday: The federal government has approved Dr. Hoffstead’s pilot program rollout. Forty eight new subjects have been requisitioned from ADMAX. First shots go out next week.

Note: Video file attached:



As the recording starts Carter Hallidaigh has Dr. Hoffstead backed against a lab table, his hand unknowingly resting on the controller that handles the daily video logs. Immediately the tall man buries his face into the woman’s neck as she wrapped her arms under his to pull him in close to her. 


“God, this is so fucking hot. Those little fuckers have no fucking clue that their fucking lives are over.” Carter says pulling his face from Kendra’s neck and leaning in to plant an aggressive, sloppy kiss on her lips. The younger woman smiles and leans back on the table, pulling Hallidaigh’s face down towards her bosom.


“Do you know what the government’s standard for acceptable misplacement incidents is?” Kendra asked, as her boss ripped open her lab coat and her noise at the same time, sending a cascade of buttons across the floor. 


“Fourteen percent, typically. Anything above that requires a formal audit.” Carter said, his eyes meticulously studying his employee’s perky tits. Kendra smiled and grabbed him by the chin, turning his face up to meet her gaze.


“And you know what that means?” She asked, a seductive smile painted across her plump lips. “Six, six tiny little men can go missing without anyone giving a single fuck.” Hearing that, Carter’s face twisted up into a sinister smile as he began to clumsily fumble with his belt buckle. Without needing further instruction, Kendra began to shimmy out of her panties, letting them drop to the floor beneath her before Carter grabbed her by the hips and quickly lifted her onto the table, eliciting a sharp squeal from the woman. 


This sudden noise caused a curious stir from a translucent container nearby on the desk, which in turn caught the eye of the man preparing to fuck his lead scientist silly. Carter let out a low chuckle as he reached towards the plastic cube. Seconds later, the man’s hand returned holding a tiny, squirming human being. The giant gave another sly smile towards his parter who simply leaned to the side, hiking her skirt up over her ass as she grabbed an asscheek with one hand.


“Go ahead and put him in the back. I want you in front tonight.” Kendra remarked, exposing her bare asshole to her boss. Then with no concern for the tiny helpless man in his hand, Carter began to maneuver the poor thing towards Kendra’s massive, puckered anus. He paused for only a moment to run his face in a small circle around the rim before gently forcing the entirety of Aiden’s miniature body through the threshold of the enormous sphincter.


“Jesus fucking Christ.” Kendra moaned as she get Carter pull his thumb back out of her asshole. Once her little plaything was securely in her colon, Kendra sat back up and scooched her butt backwards on the table, just enough to find the leverage to get her ankles up onto Carter’s shoulders. “Foreplay be damned” she thought to herself. She wanted desperately to cum while she could still feel the panicked struggling of the tiny man in her asshole.


As Carter slid his cock inside of her, Kendra bit her lip and tossed her head back, catching a slight glimpse of a light on the lab station monitor.


“Oh shit, is that fucking camera on?”



10/5/21: Tuesday: Exciting breakthrough today. We have finally found a successful way to bind Genome Ax4 to a host who doesn’t carry it naturally. This means that we can effectively apply the shrinking effect to anyone who undergoes the proper gene therapy. Additionally, we’ve noticed some strange properties when the gene is applied to a host who already carries it. Further observation planned.


10/13/21: Wednesday: Practical examinations complete. Reduction trials began today. Out of the first panel of 12 subjects, all were successfully reduced in scale by a minimum of 93%. Subject 9, who was in possession of Genome Ax4 prior to the injection series, has still not regained any additional mass, despite being isolated well beyond the expected return window. It appears that a double bound genome marker may potentially leave a target shrunken permanently.


Note: One of our vegans had an incident this afternoon and had to take some time. In an effort to avoid falling behind, I opted to step in and administer the entire exam. I switched to a vegan diet some months ago, for no particular reason, so no problems there. Oddly enough, it appears that Subject 9 now has a double bonded marker for Genome Ax4, resulting in a protracted reduction term. Requesting a conference with C. Hallidaigh to discuss implications of this information. 

-K.Hoffstead


Note: Video attachment locked. Marked for review by C. Hallidaigh.



“Good morning Mister…. Jannis?” Kendra said, studying the paperwork on her clipboard as she entered the sterile white exam room. Sitting on the far side of the room, with a series of chains connecting his wrists and ankles together, Matt Jannis was quietly studying the young woman who had just entered the room. A sinister smirk crept onto his lips as he let out a quick whistle. Kendra’s eyes flicked up from her clipboard as she returned the smile and sized up her subject. 


“You’re a cute little thing, arentcha?” He said, in a thick New Jersey accent. The petite young researcher brushed a lock of hair behind her ear as she straightened up and gave the man a polite nod.


“Thank you Mr. Jannis, my name is Dr. Hoffstead.” Kendra motioned towards the arm restraints on Matthew’s chair. “If you wouldn’t mind, please slide your hands into the restraints and we can get started.” The man shifted his gaze up and down her body. He licked his golden incisor and flexed his eyebrows playfully.


“Oooooh sweetheart.” He raised his hands up, rattling the shrinking silver shackles hanging between them. “You’re gonna tie me up? You got a blindfold and a ball gag too?” A hoarse laugh slipped through his teeth. Kendra could hear the rattling sound of air trying to pass through his lungs as he laughed. The sound of decades of smoking have clearly had their effect on the short, greasy looking convict. Kendra smiled a sweet, seductive smile as she slowly approached the man, ensuring to exaggerate the movement of her hips as she walked in order to cover up her deep disdain for the kind of man that he was. Not that he was a criminal. Working in pharmaceutical research, Kendra was used to an unrelenting mire of nonsensical laws that did nothing but hold mankind back from their potential. No, the thing she hated about Matthew was his inability to make something of himself. He was the sort of person who felt that they had been assigned a lot in life and he was content to simply remain there. Kendra had no use for a man with no ambition. 


“Tell you what, you slip on the handcuffs…” Kendra stopped a few inches from the bright yellow line on the floor that indicated the edge of where Matt’s shackles would stop him if he were to try something foolish. The young doctor pulled open her lab coat and reached a hand under her skirt. With a gentle shimmy she allowed her light purple underwear to fall to the floor, stepping out of it before she gingerly lifted them from the ground and dangled them on a finger. “And I’ll put in your ball gag.”


Matt grinned a half smile as he studied her curiously. He was hesitant to believe what this hot little piece of ass was offering. After all, he knew better than most that life didn’t just drop eager, fuckable women into your lap without a badge waiting around the corner to slap you in cuffs. However, when he was brought in for this science bullshit, they made it crystal clear that the number one rule was to do whatever the fuck the lab coats were telling you to do. He chuckled to himself as he began to slip his hand into the leather restrain, tightening it before placing his second arm in place. Whatever, it's not like he was going to turn down free pussy. 


“Yeah, alright sweetness. Why doncha come on over here and sit in lap?”


“Of course.” Kendra replied, happily strutting past the line and approaching Matthew’s chair. She gave him a warm smile as she stood in front of him and glanced down at his unbound arm. She lifted her underwear up to his face, just barely brushing it against his face. “Hold these for me?” She asked sweetly. Matt grinned and took a deep sniff of her panties, filling his nostrils with the sweet smell of her sex. He didn’t really give a fuck about the consequences now. He knew exactly where this train was headed and he wanted on.


Matt took the panties between his teeth and watched patiently as the mysterious woman secured his other arm before wrapping similar restraints around his legs. Once satisfied that her quarry was secure, Kendra spun on her heels and flattened her lab coat against her ass before sitting down hard on Matt's lap. The convict let out a heavy grunt as she landed hard on his crotch, but he wasn't about to complain given he had been stuck in prison for the last eight years. 


“So, Mister….”


“Jannis.” Matt said plainly, reminding her of his name as he leaned forward and took a long deep sniff of Kendra’s hair. 


“Right. Jannis. If you don’t mind, I’ll be referring to you as Subject nine for the remainder of today’s trial.” Kendra could feel Matt’s stiff erection forming beneath her as she began to pour through the papers on her clipboard. 


“Sweetheart, you can call me Mr. Belvedere for all I- uughhh” Matt let out a soft groan as Kendra wiggled her ass in his lap a bit. She reached into her lab coat pocket and retrieved a small bottle as Matthew began to lean in and kiss her neck, emboldened by her demeanor. 


“Now subject nine, today we will be applying a compound that we are calling Potozean. Not the catchiest name, I know, but that’s a call for marketing.” She removed the cap of the small spray bottle and brought it up to Matthew’s face. “So I just need you to open wide and let me give you a few spritzes here. Okay?”


“What’s it do?” Matt asked, only half concerned with anything that didn’t involve his dick right now. Kendra looked back into his eyes and smiled playfully, biting her lips as she stood up from his lap and gently ran one hand down his torso until she felt his bulging erection through his jumpsuit. 


“It’s going to revolutionize the bedroom enhancement game. Forget viagra, I promise that in five years time, this stuff will be in every single sex toy drawer in America.” She said seductively, raising the bottle again and pointing the nozzle at Matthew’s mouth. He had heard enough and opened his mouth wide to receive three quick sprays.


“Pthu, ahhh blech. That’s fuckin rancid!” Matt screeched, trying fruitlessly to rid his tongue of the vile taste. Kendra laughed and walked around behind Mathew’s seat, kneeling down to adjust a small gear near the seat. As she did so, Matt found himself suddenly dropping back onto his back, staring up at the ceiling. 


“Ah! Jesus! What the hell doc?” He asked angrily. Kendra just chuckled softly and elevated his leg rest so that he was fully transitioned to lying on his back. Walking back towards his head, the young researcher rested her ample posterior against the reclined chair, right beside her subjects head. 


“Now, subject nine. I’ll let you know that Protozean is a fun little compound we’ve been working on that binds a unique genome to the target’s genetic makeup. I won’t bore you with the details that you’re to dumb to understand, but it's remarkable stuff. But the application of the genome is only half of the puzzle. The cool thing about this little project is what happens when those specific genome markers are subjected to another very specific compound.”


Matt listened to what Kendra was saying, but he was not following it at all. The sudden shift in her demeanor and the shit with the chair were starting to make this all feel more like a horror movie than a porno. He pulled at his arms, unable to free them from the leather restraints, but he was quickly distracted by the sight of the cute little science chick hiking up her lab coat and skirt, so that Matt was staring directly into her perky white ass. He was about to start spewing profanity at this psychopath when suddenly she reached back and pulled one of her ass cheeks to the side, revealing her bare, wrinkled asshole. 


“What the fuck is your fucking pr-” 


Psssssssssht


The oily anus ballooned outward as a nearly silent rush of fetid air rushed outward and breezed against Matthew’s face. The 5’9” man recoiled in disgust as the warm fart flooded his nostrils. He spun his head to the other side, stunned by the strange and nasty display. 


“JESUS CHRIST! What the fuck is wrong with you?” He shouted, now pulling hard against his binds. Matthew had no idea what was happening anymore, but he was certain about the fact that this bitch was the crazy kind of hot. Kendra smirked, fixing her outfit as she began scrawling something on her clipboard as she continued to stare at Matthew. 


“Now, just let me know how you’re feeling. Any pain, tingling, that sort of thing.” Kendra asked, cocking her head to the side as she studied him curiously.


“What? You just fucking farted in my face!” He spat, enraged by the blatant disrespect. 


“Yes, I farted on your face.” She replied plainly. “The genome in question is activated by a specific chemical present in flatulence . Specifically flatulence resulting from a vegan diet. Unfortunately, one of our outside contractors… gas girls, as some of us have been calling them. Unfortunately she had a bit of an incident while applying gas to another subject and wasn't going to be able to meet with us this morning.”


As Kendra spoke, Matthew suddenly began to feel a sharp pain in his mouth. She could see the evident pain on his face and began to write in her notes. 


“Agh, fuck it hurts. It fucking hurts!” He shouted, the pain in his mouth growing torturously painful.


“Where does it hurt subject nine?”


“AHHHHHHHHH! MY FUCKING MOUTH!” He screamed, as a sudden popping noise preceded a wave of pain so intense that he thought that he was going to black out any second. Kendra peered into his mouth as he screamed and noticed something that made her chuckle, adding to her notes with no regard for the man’s intense pain. 


“Ahhh, it would seem that your gold tooth is causing some problems as the rest of your mouth shrinks around it. Interesting.” Kendra said flatly. Had it not been for the excruciating pain as the two adjacent incisors began to crack and splinter as they were forced out of the way by the inorganic blockage, Matthew might've taken offense to her cavalier attitude. The pained shrieking did not cease as Matthew began to reduce in size around his tooth, however the pitch did change as his vocal chords shrank. Kendra continued to observe and take notes as her subject shrank. She was fully unprepared as his mouth finally became too small to support the foreign object, causing it to rocket across the room with a small spurt of blood. 


“Oh! Shots fired.” Kendra jested, unsurprised to find that she was the only one laughing at her little joke. Once Matt reached a height of fifteen inches tall, his body seemed to finally stop shrinking. “Hmmm, much taller than the others. Valuable stuff number nine. Very valuable indeed.”


“What the fuck did you do to me you fucking cunt?” Matt screamed in a hoarse, tired voice. He was slowly struggling to his feet, blood pouring from his mouth. Because of this, he was completely unprepared for a titanic sized backhand to swing towards him at incredible speeds. The massive slap sent the shrunken man flying off of the chair and onto the cold laminate floor. He landed hard, bouncing his skull off the hard ground and sending another wave of intense pain from his shattered teeth. 


“You like running that little mouth of yours, don’t you Matthew?” Kendra asked, quickly regaining her composure. She had not intended to fly off the handle like that. Not that she felt any remorse for this tiny scumbag. Rather, she simply didn’t want to give him the satisfaction of bothering her. “You’d be smart to learn how to recognize your betters.”


“I want out. I’m done. I know my fucking rights.” He spat, cowering in the corner of the suddenly gargantuan room as the titaness doctor walked around the enormous restraining chair and began to approach him. She smiled a sinister grin down in his direction as she backed him into the corner. Since her underwear was still lying on the floor across the room, Matt could see up beneath her skirt at her glistening sex. With nothing but satisfaction painted across her face, Kendra stood defiantly, with her hands on her hips as she broke the devastating news to her small subject.


“Your rights? Give me a fucking break. We aren’t the fucking government, you little shit. We’re a pharmaceutical company. You don’t have any fucking rights. You’re property. Nothing more than a fucking lab rat.” Matt looked around the room. She was right, he felt like a trapped rat right now, confused about what was happening and scared about the fact that he might not even survive it all.


“You want to know the fun part?” Kendra asked, kneeling down in front of the tiny man. She grinned wickedly as moved her head in closer. “This Protozean spray, the shrinking spray… it renders someone shrunken for like. Ten to twelve hours.” 


Matt felt a wave of relief wash over him. Just knowing that there was a timer on this whole mess. However, he still needed to contend with this giantess psychopath until then. 


“But, you might be interested to know that you are of a rare breed number nine.” Kendra lowered her clipboard to the ground so that Matt could see the contents of the page. There was an endless scroll of nonsensical science bullshit littered with several handwritten notes that the doctor had made through the transformation. “See, that genome that I talked about earlier. Ax4. You are one of a small percentage of the population that were already in possession of the gene. Now, obviously you didn’t used shrink when you smelled a fart. That’s because your gene was recessed. But with just a little bit of genetic intervention…” 


Kendra shook the spray bottle before tucking it into her pocket. “We’re able to shrink you… permanently.” Matt and Kendra stared at one another for several long, tense moments before something snapped inside Matt and he made a break for it. Unfortunately for the freshly tiny man, he didn’t realize just how futile it was to try to escape from this cell, let alone from the clutches of this titanic terror. 


“Awww where are you gonna go little man?” Kendra laughed, watching the subject attempt to flee through her legs. The giantess allowed him to run for a bit, clearing past the other side of her lab coat before she spun around dexterously, knocking Matt aside with a sweep of her foot as she pounced on him. The pretty doctor pinned Matt to the frigid floor with one hand, squating directly over him so that he was staring up into her dripping cunt.


“This is just the beginning, number nine. See, you can’t grow back, but you still have so much to teach us about the lower limits of Ax4’s shrinking capabilities.” Kendra’s face lit up with a ravenous excitement as she twisted Matt’s tiny body and lowered herself so that he was trapped helplessly under her cheek. Matt stared up into the alien surface of her gargantuan asshole as it twitched and churned, ready to release another hurricane.


“Get ready little man, it’s time for your second dose.”


Pppppppppfffffftttt

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed and if you did, let me know your thoughts. As always, thanks so much for reading! 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13113