SPYxSISTER by Randomer000, The Count
Summary:

For Yuri, nothing was more important than protecting Yor, his dear sister.

But when he shrinks to secretly snoop on her new family and too-perfect husband, he quickly runs afoul of his sister's own darkly protective side. Not realizing the identity of the tiny spy, the Thorn Princess's enhanced interrogation has to get a little... creative to hide her prisoner and figure out what he knows without breaking him. And on such a stiflingly hot, sweaty day, that might be easier said than done…

Will Yuri survive his sister's wrath without revealing his own identity and ruining their relationship forever? He'll have to hope his secret police training has prepared him for the true hell that exists within his sister.


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Incest, Odor, Slave, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 7101 Read: 8046 Published: June 05 2023 Updated: July 17 2023
Story Notes:

Collaborative story written and edited by both myself and The Count.

Tags indicate content that is either present at the moment or will be included as the story plays out.

The introductory chapter is mostly scene setting, but from Chapter 2 onwards, the torment is only going to get worse...


1. SPYxSNEAKING by Randomer000

2. SPYxSWEAT by Randomer000

3. SPYxSUFFERING by Randomer000

SPYxSNEAKING by Randomer000
Author's Notes:

Yuri infiltrates the Forger household, and Yor shows him just what she thinks of tiny spies.


Yor was everything to Yuri Briar - his whole world. Yor had always been there for him, putting him through school, providing for the two of them by any means necessary, even cooking meals that were full of vital nutrients… And with a unique flavour. She was more than a sister - she was like a guardian angel! She could do no wrong. She was his inspiration for joining the State Security Service, so that for once he could protect her and the rest of the country - and ensure she could always have a smile on her face.


Truthfully, he was a bit shocked at how easy the training for the SSS was - the ‘mock’ interrogations barely made him flinch, as they were no match to what her sister had put him through on accident - it wasn’t her fault of course, she didn’t know her own strength! And the poisons and druggings they were exposed to were even more of a joke; the tear gas had no effect thanks to the tolerance built up from his sister’s lethal cooking. After passing training with flying colours, he proudly assumed his hidden role in the secret police - even if Yor didn’t know, it was enough to be protecting her like this… and besides, it kept her from worrying about him.


He felt like he was living his dream life - until that man showed up and stole his sister away. He even married her in secret! No normal person did that - regardless of how nice he acted on the surface Yuri knew there was something fishy about the man, ‘Loid.’ Luckily, a man in the secret police had… methods he could use to investigate. 


Yuri let out a small sigh of relief as he snuck into the Forger’s apartment building, appreciating the building’s air conditioning - it was a scorcher outside. He quickly snuck upstairs while ensuring no one had the opportunity to see him, ducking into the cleaning closet on their apartment’s floor. Yuri smiled, knowing the riskiest part was over, as he held up the two small vials and the tiny outfit he had borrowed from the SSS investigation lab. Shrinking and regrowth formula, as well as a tiny sneaking suit that would fit his temporary form.


Yor and Loid wouldn’t be back for hours, and even if they did get back before he finished his investigation, no normal person would even notice a man an inch tall hiding in their home without knowing he was there to begin with.


Stowing his clothes and the regrowth solution behind a full storage rack - easily accessible later, but undetectable to anyone who might enter the room - he took the full shrinking formula in a single swig, tossing the empty vial into a trash bag and waiting for it to take effect. It only took half a minute for colours to blur together, and he quickly lapsed into unconsciousness… awakening a few minutes later, exactly as planned. Slipping into the suit and pulling on its mask, he peered into the hallway from under the door, confirming the coast was clear before sprinting the whole way to the apartment’s entrance. Just as he had estimated during his last visit, the gap under the door was just small enough to crawl through…


And he finally entered the Eden that was his sister’s lovely apartment! He savoured the scent of the air with joy. Even that man living here couldn’t ruin the lovely smell his sister left, keeping the place spic and span - it was like he was in their childhood home once again!


Yuri shook himself out of his reverent daze, knowing the entranceway was the worst place to be if anyone came in. It was time for a quick look through the common area, then straight for the bedroom and office to find what that man might be hiding… He began what was now a surprisingly long trek, past the kitchen, dining room, to the common area… Where he spotted the glint of something under the table! Had Loid bugged the place? He really was a spy!


But no, as he got under the table, Yuri was disappointed to find it was just a shiny button, most likely off of one of Anya’s outfits. Dropping it with a sigh, he turned to make his way for the bedrooms - when a loud click rang through the apartment, and a tell-tale squeak alerted him that someone was home. Dammit, someone had come home early? He hid behind the table’s leg, peering from behind it as after some clattering in the kitchen, Yor appeared around the corner, wearing a casual outfit and carrying a pastry on a plate, along with a fork.


Beholding his sister like this from below her table was completely different for Yuri, however - he felt like a bug in the presence of a glorious goddess, each step she was taking towards him threatening to shake him off of his very feet… And her legs, wrapped in those form-fitting black tights, stretching up like skyscrapers toward her cute red sweater… He could barely make out her beautiful face from this vantage point before it was obscured by the table. As the quaking got worse, Yuri scrambled to circle the table leg as she passed, barely staying on his feet as giant, beige, heeled boots the size of a house crashed down in front of him, just a few inches away. Even if he wasn’t noticed, she could easily snuff him out on accident! As soon as she was distracted, he would have to make a run for somewhere safer…


Yor let out a contented sigh as she dropped onto the couch, setting her plate on the table and bringing her attention to her stuffy boots - today had been so hot it felt like a tropical storm had developed in those poor things. She quickly untied and pulled the rather damp boots off, first the left, then the right, wiggling her toes with joy as they were exposed to fresh air, a rather enjoyable feeling after an early day of work.


She considered giving her feet a quick massage, but thought better of it - it could wait for after she finished her Danish. Grabbing her plate off the table and resting her feet on the floor, she cut off and took a large bite of the pastry - until her trained assassin eyes detected movement - a bug.


It was her responsibility to keep the apartment clean, she had to dispose of it before Loid got home! On instinct she launched her fork through the air, deftly pinning the very edge of the pest so as not to make a mess. She blushed as she realized she might have been a bit rash - hopefully, the holes in the floor wouldn’t be too deep… She brought her napkin with her to grab the bug and survey the damage - only to drop it as she got close enough to look at the bug. That was no bug. It was a tiny SPY. In her home. Threatening her new family.


This had to be dealt with.


Yuri had thought he could slip away while Yor was eating, but it seemed he’d underestimated her watchfulness and accuracy as a fork hurtled toward him like a bolt of lightning, piercing right through the toughened spy suit and into the floor. He knew Yor was strong, but this was just insane! Yuri frantically tugged at the pants to rip free, but they felt like steel fibres - even frayed like this he couldn’t tear them. So he was stuck as his big sister came to take care of him - and as she stood looming over him, staring at this tiny darkly dressed man, he felt a wave of murderous intent emanate from her, her face becoming deadly serious in an instant. Yuri had never seen his like… this… before.


He was roughly grabbed into her fist as she easily tore him free of the fork, plucking it out and tossing it onto the table behind her carelessly as she stood up and slowly, silently made her way back to the couch… calmly analyzing this bizarre incident. As soon as she sat down, the interrogation began.


“Let’s cut to the chase, we both know why you’re here,” Yor said, as Yuri’s cold sweat grew worse - had she actually figured out it was him? Was that even better than the alternative? “You were sent here to spy on my family… and that’s why I need to know who sent you, and how much they know. Westalis? Traitors? If you lie to me…” Her eyes focused in on him and her grip grew even tighter to emphasize her point. “…You won’t live long enough to regret it, understand?”


Yuri frantically nodded his head, terrified by his big sister’s swift shift of personality. His mind was racing, weighing whether he should tell her the truth - and judging from this reaction ruining their relationship, which he valued above all else - or keep his mouth shut. In the end, his SSS training won out: stay strong and silent, and stall for a chance to escape.


“...So you’re choosing to not answer? You’ll tell me, or else…” Yor’s tone grew darker and more menacing by the second. But then, as she opened her mouth to continue, she froze - she heard Loid’s footsteps coming up the stairs outside. She had only about 15 seconds to find a place to hide this tiny spy before Loid came in, and somewhere he couldn’t escape if she couldn’t immediately retrieve him.


Her eyes shot around the room, evaluating the multiple hiding spots and quickly disqualifying them one by one. Then her eyes landed on her boots.


They were perfect.


She brought her fist over the opening to her right boot, which she could still feel moisture rising from - and unceremoniously dumped the little cretin inside.


End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the introduction to the biggest mistake of Yuri's life!

Not sure exactly when the next part will be posted, but we might try and aim for the story to be posted weekly or fortnightly until completion. Suppose we'll have to wait and see, but I can guarantee thing will get far, far worse for the Yor's tiny brother from here on out.

SPYxSWEAT by Randomer000
Author's Notes:

With her tiny brother trapped inside of her sweaty boot, Yor continues her day until she can continue interrogating her captive spy...


The second Yor’s fingers unfurled, Yuri’s minuscule form immediately began its plunge into the fuming shaft of his big sister’s boot. Tumbling head over heels, it was impossible for him to get his bearings as he fell deeper and deeper into the steamy chamber. Occasionally bouncing off the walls until he finally smashed down into Yor’s insole. As he impacted the dented area where her heel usually rested, Yuri could feel an unpleasant bubble of sweat ooze up around his face before suddenly beginning to slide even deeper inside the boot. Carried along by the condensation sitting atop the insole, sending him head-first into the smellier depths of his sister’s shoe.


Yuri had been able to smell his Yor’s powerful foot odour the moment she’d taken them off, clearly having built up and festered within those boots for many years of wear. However, inhaling her condensed scent inside of her boot as opposed to catching whiffs of it as he was apprehended outside of it was like the difference between night and day. Sure, it had smelt pretty unpleasant before, but now it was intolerable. Yor’s hot, moist, overwhelmingly cheesy reek radiated from almost every surface within the dimly lit boot, bringing him back down to his knees almost as soon as he’d struggled up to his feet. And considering how she’d acted towards him, Yuri doubted she planned on giving him a reprieve from it anytime soon.


Back outside of her boot, Yor haphazardly sprung to her feet just as the door slipped open, revealing Loid entering from the other side. He looked just as he had when he’d left. Immaculately put together, only with his handsome face glistening a little more than earlier given the intense heat still raining down outside the apartment.


“L-Loid-san! I didn’t know you’d be home early...” She said, shooting a nervous glance down towards her boots.


“Oh, Yor-san,” Loid smiled, moving over the threshold towards their dining table. “I thought you might’ve been out by now. It’s alright, I’m not staying long. One of the nurses back at the hospital lent me a few documents for a patient that she needed to be returned, so I wanted to check I hadn’t left them here.”


This, of course, was a total fabrication. Loid had only decided to double back on himself upon spotting Yor’s volatile brother marching towards their apartment during his travels. However, having lost sight of him, he’d felt the need to check inside their home just in case something was up. But fortunately, that didn’t seem to be the case, considering he saw no evidence that Yuri had ever been there.


Meanwhile, Yor simply beamed as Loid landed his excuse. Always in awe of the kindness he showed towards others. Which was placed into even starker contrast as she eyed up the boot at her side, still containing a human being experiencing quite the opposite treatment from her.


“Is there anything I can do to help?”


 As she took a few steps closer, Loid’s nostrils twitched and his eyes flicked up. Catching a particular foul, yet familiar, aroma. As he noticed that both of Yor’s feet were no longer confined within her stuffy boots, though mercifully still contained within her tights, it became obvious why the smell was noticeable.


Having initially tried to subtly push her towards better foot care, and hygiene in general, he’d now long since given up hope that things would get any better. So he’d started evading her whenever she removed her shoes, which Anya also mirrored. Seeming to have the self-preservation necessary to recognize the threat Yor’s feet posed and followed his lead.


“No. It’s fine. I would’ve left them in my room if anywhere. Don’t let me interrupt you.”


“O-Oh. Okay,” she said. “I still need to pick up some ingredients for later, so I might go and get those now.”


“That sounds great, Yor.” Loid was already backing away. Edging towards the door of his bedroom and getting as far from her boots as he was able to. “I’ll see you later then.”


She nodded confidently, still covering up her nerves with a smile. Fortunately, at least to Yor, he seemed too preoccupied to notice her concern.


Once the door had shut behind him, Yor dashed back to the couch and fired a dark look towards the boot she’d dropped the intruder inside of. Still very able to see the visible steam rising upwards from within. Though she’d mostly mentioned needing to visit the shops to avoid getting in Loid’s way, Yor realised she still did need to get a few items for dinner. Maybe the best way to soften up the bug would be for it to accompany her.


“You might’ve spilt your secrets down there already, but I want to be sure you’re going to tell me the truth about who sent you to spy on me before I let you out of there. So you’re coming with me, for now,” Yor hissed into the boot’s shaft. “And unless you want to die down there, flopping around in my sweat, I’d recommend crawling to the end of my boot. It probably smells a lot worse, but at least you’ll live to give me answers.”


Crumpled face-down upon her insole, Yuri was barely coping. All the interrogation and mental fortitude training the SSS had provided him would never have been enough to endure the awful conditions of his older sis’ smelly boot. And now, hearing her voice ringing down from above, it didn’t sound like his situation was about to improve. Somehow, he figured it was about to get even worse.


Sitting back down on the couch, Yor allowed herself a moment to finish the last few bites of her danish before directing her feet back towards her boots. Angling each one above their damp interiors then wasting no time in shoving each foot back down to meet its insole. Finding one slipping back into place perfectly. Whilst the other caught a tiny, little pest on its descent down, and now pinned it face-up against her smelly sole. Guess the little spy was too stupid to take her advice and hide near the toe-end of the boot.


Before Yor had replaced the boot upon her foot, Yuri had been fighting a miserable battle. Doing his best to follow his sister's suggestion and dragging himself deeper into the noxious cave.


 Finding that, quite as she’d said, it really did only get more and more disgusting and smelly the further he crawled. Only once the tiny SSS agent heard the unmistakable sound of Yor’s foot entering to escalate his misery even further did he roll onto his back. With some small part of him being masochistically curious enough to see how his beloved sister’s foot looked from his new vantage point. Only for the entire boot to be plunged into complete darkness as her leg filled the shaft.


Yuri had no time to react. His senses had been seriously dulled due to the minutes of torment he’d already spent inside her boot, so by the time the sound of Yor’s enormous foot rushing towards him rang out, he hardly recognised what was happening before he was completely flattened against her sole and squeezed down into the soggy insole as the material of her tights dragged him further into the boot. Even once her foot found its usual resting place, Yuri had barely enough room to breathe. And now the air was even more repulsive than before.


Getting to her feet, Yor carried her plate over to the sink and swept up her purse along the way. She did pause for a moment, just in case Loid made another fleeting appearance, but soon stepped out of the apartment once it was clear he wasn’t about to emerge from his room.


By the time she was out of the building and down on the streets below, Yor could understand why Loid had looked so flushed. It was unbelievably hot out! Maybe her usual combo of jumper, tights, and boots wasn’t the best choice after all. And she couldn’t go back up to change as it’d just be too awkward if Loid had assumed she’d left.


To say she was concerned about the spy in her boot was a severe overstatement. But she did still want to get answers, so Yor had worried he might end up crushed before she returned home. However, now standing in the heat, she realized the much more pressing threat was likely him drowning in her sweat.


Sure. It would be a fitting end for the pathetic villain now trapped under her foot, spread-eagled and being treated to the combined stench of her unwashed foot and long-suffering boot. But not the end she wanted to give him just yet.


Over the years, Yor had made it her style to deliver quick, clean deaths to her many victims whilst she masqueraded as the Thorn Princess, so this was out of her usual habits. Currently looking like it wouldn’t be quick, instead turning out fairly prolonged, and it wouldn’t be clean, instead almost certainly very, very smelly. At least going by how wet and stuffy her boots felt.


As the bus she’d been waiting for turned the corner at the end of the street and came into view, Yor put any other thoughts of Yuri’s fate from her mind. Deciding to simply see how the tiny spy was faring once she returned, instead of letting her fantastical imagination get the better of her. Meanwhile, Yuri did nothing. He couldn’t move. He could hardly speak. He could barely breathe. The only mercy he could cling to amidst his confinement at the base of his big sister’s boot was a brief end to the brutal cycle of smothering, squashing, and forcible smelling he was subject to as she walked around. Once she’d taken her seat on the bus, Yor graced him with only a light smothering during the journey. Wherein he panted and tried to clear his head enough to conceive of some escape method.


But there was none. Yuri was trapped until Yor wanted him out of her boot.


 And after only a few cruelly short minutes, the bus arrive and Yor began to walk again. Every seismic step she took smothered his entire body, then flattened all the air out of his increasingly fragile lungs. And finally, after keeping him squashed for a few seconds, eased the pressure enough to let him take a deep breath from the only air available to him at the bottom of her boot. By the time the bus arrived, Yor had practically forgotten about the spy inside her boot. Instead thoroughly distracted by ideas of what she might try and make for dinner that night, and just what groceries she’d need to collect to facilitate that meal. So, after thanking the driver, she hopped off the bus and trotted off to the nearest shop. A small, independent place she liked to frequent with and without Anya. Addlers & Co.


Meanwhile, Yuri found himself back in the smothering cycle once more. Barely mustering the energy to squeak out pleas after each time Yor’s foot buried him against her insole.


Mercifully, the store was air-conditioned, so wasn’t suffering the same oppressive level of heat as the Westalis streets outside it. Shame for Yuri that the same couldn’t be said for Yor’s footwear, which could’ve easily cleared the entire store through heat alone by that point if she were to crack them open. But luckily for the customers, her ever-increasing foot odour was saved for her tiny prisoner alone. All in the hopes of shattering his spirit beyond recognition. How successful her efforts were was something she wouldn’t be able to check until she was back at the apartment, but already she was feeling pretty confident in her actions considering how hot and sticky her soles felt.


If they were simmering back at home, her feet were absolutely steaming now.


Yor didn’t pay the spy much mind as she pottered around the store for at least an hour. And even though she didn’t purchase all that much, instead preferring to simply examine and appreciate, she still made sure to get plenty of steps in. Stomping from aisle to aisle, and occasionally lumping even more suffering onto her little brother.


During her second pass of the canned goods aisle, Yor worked her way up to the top shelf where she was forced to step up onto her tip-toes to get a better view of their wares. In the process, she transferred all her weight from being spread evenly across her plush sole to exclusively piling down on top of Yuri’s battered, submerged form. Increasing the pressure tenfold, which forced him to take even deeper breaths in of her cheesy reek when he was able to push his face above the surface of the sweat puddles littering the dents and craters across her insole.


“Oh! Those look nice,” Yor murmured, now fingering a selection of brightly coloured packets. “Hmm, but what would Miss Anya think? I wouldn’t want to buy something she wouldn’t want to eat... But I can't just buy her peanuts again either.”


As if Anya was already anywhere close to being a fan of Yor’s murderous cooking. It wasn’t like she didn’t appreciate the effort and love Yor put into it. Just that Anya preferred being alive more than eating the aftermath of her culinary forays to spare Yor's feelings.


Stepping back from the counter, Yor’s foot shifted, dragging Yuri’s limp form backwards and tucking him beneath her toes. Transferring him into a less pressurised and, somehow, even stinkier environment. All with his comparatively giant sister not even noticing what she’d done or feeling his miserable groan as her nyloned toes wrapped themselves around him.


Once she finally had what she needed, Yor departed the store. Sincerely thanked the clerk on her way out and strode back to the bus stop, where she then had to wait for almost ten minutes for the next bus to arrive. All the while sweating profusely beneath the midday sun.


By the time the bus showed up, Yor had wiped her brow clean so many times that the entire sleeve of her jumper was dripping wet. And even once she was back on the bus, the heat didn’t subside. The windows were all open to their fullest, yet the lack of adequate aeration made the humid bus quite unpleasant to sit inside of. Though when compared to the journey Yuri was enduring under Yor’s foot, having passed out several times by now and certain his hearing had been permanently damaged from his sister’s deafening stomps, the bus seemed quite lovely.


The ride home wasn’t long, yet Yor still felt herself drifting off a little as she stared out of the window. Watching all the people as they passed her by and embracing the warmth of the bus seat beneath her. Long since having forgotten about the tiny person trapped and tortured at the toe-end of her reeking boot. She’d remembered him only a handful of times whilst she shopped and made sure to alert him to that fact by smothering him even more forcefully or trying to smear his face between her digits. But now he was a distant concern in her heat-addled mind.


Yor idly propped the heel of her right boot up against the metal frame beneath the seat, causing her foot to arch and her toes to rest against the floor. She felt something shift inside the boot as she moved but didn’t think about it any further.


As for Yuri, sent tumbling out from under Yor’s toes, all he could do was live through the consequences of her thoughtless actions. Barely having a second after sliding into the rounded tomb at the deepest part of her inhumane boot before a wave of murky sweat submerged him.


Now held down by the dark red nail of her big toe and still barely conscious following over an hour of the worst sensory torment he could’ve imagined, Yuri couldn’t think of any way to survive this. In any other context, his intense training would’ve enabled him to hold his breath for well over five minutes and his physical endurance would’ve made drowning in any scenario an impossibility. But neither of those things factored in being shrunk to a matter of inches and getting shoved inside his big sister’s rancid boot. And so there he was. Helpless and running out of air.


At least being trapped under Yor’s murky sweat meant he wouldn’t have to smell her feet anymore, even if it did kill him. However, life seemed to possess a sense of irony, and right as he could feel himself slipping away for good, her toe withdrew and the boot levelled out. Letting the sweat drain away from him and back down to the dents in her insole.


Flat on his back, Yuri just panted. Spitting out a spout of Yor’s foot sweat. "W-Well, at least I won’t die und—"


Yor’s toes quickly lashed out and snatched him back before he could finish. Pulling him under them once again and pinning his arms out wide. Giving the younger sibling no choice but to return to smelling whatever she gave him to smell until she freed him from her boot.


Standing up, Yor made her way to the front of the bus and hopped out. Looking both ways across the road, then jostled herself up to their building and disappeared inside. Completely unconcerned that she’d just almost killed her boot prisoner, and unaware that the nameless spy suffering underfoot was actually her dear brother, Yuri.


End Notes:

From bad, to worse for poor Yuri. Little guy can't seem to catch a break!

Planning on releasing the following chapter next week, so hopefully you're still enjoying the sweaty spiral Yor has her brother trapped in.

SPYxSUFFERING by Randomer000
Author's Notes:

After experiencing the hell of his sister's sweaty boot, how much more unpleasant can Yor make Yuri's life before he finally breaks?


“Urgh, you are absolutely filthy,” Yor said with disdain, picking him up and holding him between two fingers at a distance far enough away that she didn’t have to smell the cheesy scent now thoroughly embedded into the little spy’s clothing. She considered washing him off so she wouldn’t have to deal with that - but then thought better of it. “So, are you finally willing to talk? Who sent you to spy on me?”


Yuri had been trained to endure poisons, mind games, manipulation and even physical torture, but somehow none of that had prepared him for the harrowing experience that had taken place over the last hour. It was like some horrible combination of all of the above at once, and the fact it was his sister that was dealing it out made it all the worse. His training hadn’t prepared him… but life with his sister had made him strong, toughened against how rough she could be by accident, and he’d built up a tolerance to poison through his cooking. He refused to ruin their relationship so easily, so despite it all he kept his mouth shut, waiting for a chance to escape.


Yor had been trained in over a hundred ways to kill people, but somehow none of that had prepared her for torturing someone in this situation. The closest she’d come was threatening a guard’s life for information, there was no need to cause unnecessary pain to any of her targets - she always finished the job quickly. Her mind ran through all of the techniques she knew, ticking them off one by one… not a single one could be used on a tiny man without killing him, and even if he deserved it for spying on her family that wouldn’t tell her who he was or what his group knew. So with very few alternative options, she knew she'd have to get ‘creative’ with her torture.


…As if it was that easy to come up with creative torture methods on the spot! There had to be something she’d overheard spies doing to get information, or perhaps rumours about interrogation techniques used by the SSS… She did vaguely recall hearing something about a pair of women getting information from their target with a ‘boob job,’ though she’d only overheard part of the conversation. It should be easy enough to figure out though, just smothering them senseless with her… her b-breasts. That would be easy at his size! So why was it making her blush so much…


Dazed as he still was after ingesting hours of his sister's relentless foot odour, Yuri could almost hear the gears turning in Yor’s head as she stared at him. Almost certainly thinking hard about, most likely, how to torture him. The blush that was spreading over her face had him more than a bit concerned about what she could be considering.


She shook her head, remembering how she’d caught Loid looking at her chest a few times. If guys liked breasts, it wouldn’t be much torture, especially concerning Yor's chest. So she needed to think of something else. And looking down at the miserable speck, it felt like the answer was right in front of her. If he hated being in her shoe - and who wouldn’t with the state it was in after she finished shopping - then she just had to step up the torture. Escalate it. She just needed to settle on something sweatier and smellier than the inside of her boots… which felt like a difficult ask, if it was even possible. 


She sniffed the air as she thought, catching a bit of body odour. It smelt... sour... Lifting the arm she wasn’t using to hold the tiny, Yor gave her armpit a quick, reluctant inhale before immediately recoiling and pulling a disgusted face at the sour, oniony smell that her pits packed. A scent that was now clinging to the inside of her nose.


Of course she forgot deodorant again today. Today of all days! But... perhaps, for once, that was a good thing.


“Alright, we’ll see if you’re ready to talk after this,” she said as she walked into the bathroom and opened the medicine cabinet above the sink. Yor instinctually reached for a plain band-aid, only to stop short and instead grab two of the band-aids that Anya insisted upon instead. Both were bright pink and featured little characters from that spy show she liked. Maybe a dash of embarrassment and humiliation might just make it worse for the bug, so was plainly the better option. So she dropped one onto the counter below, bringing the other up to her mouth and tearing the wrapping off with her teeth, then snatching up a sewing needle from the cabinet and slicing the bandage in half in a single, unbroken strike.


Yuri could do little more than watch his sister’s deft movements. Surprised at the skill she displayed considering her usually clumsy nature. It seemed he’d unintentionally uncovered an entire other side to her… and it shook him to his dramatically smaller core. He was brought down, shoved face-first into the remaining, soft bandage portion of the band-aid, pinned to it with his mouth fully covered as she began to roll him and the material over onto the adhesive section until he became dizzy from the rotations and found himself completely immobile. Sealed in a tight, pink cocoon from which he had no hope of escaping on his own.


Once she was content that he wasn’t going to be going anywhere without her help or direction, Yor then brought her left hand up to the sleeve of her red sweater, holding the end tightly and pulling her right arm free of its confines as she tucked the remainder of the sweater up onto her shoulder. And all as Yuri helplessly watched from below. She then picked him back up off the surface and slowly lifted her right arm upwards until her pillar of pale skin stretched towards the ceiling. Giving Yuri an unobstructed view of the glistening pocket she was about to stick him to.


“I need to sort out dinner, so I won’t be taking you out of there until later on. I’d advise you to think very carefully about what you’re going to tell me once I let you out. Because I promise you…” Yor brought the pink-bandaged bug right up to her face, showering him with her warm breath. “…I can always make it worse for you, insect.”


Whether Yor believed her own threat, it seemed to have the desired effect on her prisoner.


Had the bandage not been restricting his movement, Yuri could’ve seen himself trembling by now. All his elite training and interrogation techniques drained from his body as his unaware sister humbled him utterly. And now, once again, he was faced with another noxious region of his sister's body. Her sweaty armpit. And this time, he was unable to even scream.


Yor squashed the spy flat against her skin, making sure he could stick comfortably whilst also ensuring his head and face would be tucked right up into the deepest crevice of her underarm once she put her sweater back on. Then, upon deciding that she was satisfied with his position, she angled her head towards her arm and took a few hesitant sniffs. Discovering she seemed to stink even more without her sweater filtering some of the scents. There was no doubt in her mind that her armpit would make him deservingly miserable, at least until he was ready to talk. So she picked up the second bandage, ripped it open with her teeth and stuck it over Yuri’s restrained body, keeping him strapped face-first into her skin, with no choice but to soak up her sweat and let the thick ammonia-tinged scent of her pit wash through him.


Putting her right arm back through her sleeve and lowering it down, Yor felt the squelch of her wet skin clamping back together, even if she couldn’t hear it. She did wonder whether the bandage would maintain its stickiness considering just how slick her underarms had become but decided there were bigger things to worry about for the moment.


Flicking her eyes over to the nearby clock that she kept above the door, Yor startled herself. It wouldn’t be long before Anya or Loid returned home, and she hadn’t even tidied away the shopping! Let alone started on dinner!!


Speeding out of the bathroom, all thoughts of her tiny prisoner spiralled out of her mind. Leaving Yuri alone and helpless in his giant sister’s perspiring armpit. Already wondering whether he might’ve just preferred to stay in her boot. He wasn’t sure, but could now attest that neither made for a remotely pleasant experience.


Bustling around the room, darting back and forth between the kitchen cabinets and the dining table where she’d deposited the groceries she’d collected, acting on instinct alone, Yor was in her element. Unfortunately, her precision and speed weren’t helping the sweat she’d already built up, even if her apartment was cooler than the streets below. But, despite that, she had everything packed away and had gotten to work on cooking in no time at all. As to what Yor planned on cooking, she had no idea. Still struggling to decide just how she was supposed to imbue her food with flavour instead of having it visit death upon any who ate it. Sure, the lessons she’d been having with Camilla had helped. But not by much.


Scanning her eyes through the cabinet and across the surfaces, Yor confidently decided to experiment. Despite the proven success of the one meal she could actually cook, she wanted to go above and beyond. Perhaps she was feeling motivated by the actions of the spy who’d tried to harm her family, so reasoned that by cooking something extraordinary, that would show her commitment to their household and undo some of the potential damage the spy could’ve caused. Even if only she was aware of it.


“Right!” She declared to herself. “I’ll give it my all. After all, Miss Anya deserves only the best.”

 

 Yor clapped her hands together, bringing forth a shocking expulsion of pressure, causing some of the nearby ornaments to wobble precariously. And as she did so, the spaces beneath her arms compressed into nothing, driving any remaining air out of Yuri’s poisoned lungs. Only allowing him to refill them once she spread her arms again and let her scent flood back into his nose.


Though first, after she checked the clock one more time, she allowed herself a little bit of time to cool off between dealing with her prisoner and kickstarting the meal preparation. Almost all of which she used to rip off her sweltering boots and aerate her feet. The living area was immediately flooded with the powerful stench her brother had been drowning in during her journey out, not to mention the act proved useless without removing the tights that were practically stuck to her feet by that point. However, after flailing around with a cushion to try and disperse the scent towards the open windows, leaving moisture prints everywhere she walked, Yor began to prepare. And twenty minutes later, she was in full flow.


Dicing up any number of random vegetables with horrifying precision, along with one of the many types of meat she’d acquired on her trip out. Then depositing it all into a pot she’d brought to boil on the stove. And all the while, she traipsed from surface to surface, humming away to herself and keeping an eye on the time, expecting Anya to return at any minute.


Unfortunately for the tiny figure bound and gagged within her armpit, her relentless motion paired with the constantly escalating heat from the stove was wreaking havoc on Yor’s concealed torso, still hidden beneath the red sweater. Provoking more and more sweat from her pores with every second that passed, all of which would then drizzle down the length of her arms, thoroughly soaking and submerging Yuri, then passing on down towards her waist. And whilst his prison was a more aerated hell than that of her stiflingly rank boot, Yor’s tiny brother still felt himself hastily sliding towards unconsciousness. So intense was the stench radiating off the armpit she’d fastened him to and so weak was his resolve after enduring hours of being stomped under her foot and now forcibly having his lungs fumigated by her armpit.


It was only when the adhesive lining of the outer plaster finally began to suffer the effects of Yor’s sweat that Yuri noticed it. The sticky material flopping back, leaving him to gradually draw free from her skin. Whilst his cocoon wasn’t budging in the slightest, leaving him still absolutely helpless, the relief of his face no longer getting constantly sweat-boarded was impossible to convey. And not just because his mouth remained covered by the plaster that bound him.


As she reached the latter part of her accursed culinary routine, Yuri felt his bondage lightening more and more. Unable to know whether his sister noticed it too, he could only pray that perhaps this might be the end to his prolonged suffering. Even the potential to crash down onto the floor below and get introduced to the bottom of the boot he’d endured so miserably was seriously preferable over yet more of his sister's repulsive stench.


And then, finally, as Yor spun on the spot, he felt it.


The band snapped free from the skin surrounding him and left Yuri to his fate. Separated from his sister and hurtling downwards beneath the crimson cotton that tinted the wall of Yor’s skin. It was darker than he imagined it must’ve been outside of her clothing, but still allowing enough light to spy his destination.


The kitchen floor below, peaking in from the base of her jumper. Lying ever so enticingly below him. Promising either escape or a merciful demise.


Until she moved again. And his bulged as his destination changed.


With Yor twisting herself around to tend to the countertop opposite the stove, she unknowingly blocked his escape route. Changing his target from the distant floor... to her imposing rear.


End Notes:

And somehow, Yor's torturous ways are still getting worse for poor Yuri. So let's hope he's got the will required to survive where he's heading next.

The following chapter will likely be the last, so stay tuned for that in the coming weeks!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13179