Kayla Always Gets What She Wants by Wort482
Summary:

The spoiled, sadistic daughter of a rich businessman delights in dominating those beneath her. When the cruel brat gets ahold of his company's shrink ray, she wreaks havoc on an employee. Then wreaks havoc on more people. Then, spoilers: wreaks havoc on more people.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Giantess, Breasts, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, New World Order, Slave, Slow Size Change, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 20528 Read: 34350 Published: June 19 2023 Updated: August 13 2023
Story Notes:

A pretty simple story, very ham-fisted and over the top. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed writing!


Any plagiarism is entirely unintentional! I read a lot of these so it's possible that ideas slipped in subconsciously. Please contact me if you want this story to be taken down for this reason! This is my first story, so apologies if the writing is not the best. Nonetheless, thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy!

1. Kayla Shrinks Mark by Wort482

2. Kayla takes Mark Home by Wort482

3. Kayla's Ascension by Wort482

4. Kayla's Citywide Rampage by Wort482

5. Epilogue: Kayla's World by Wort482

Kayla Shrinks Mark by Wort482

Kayla was brimming with anticipation. Today was the day that her father’s technology was finally at prototype-level, and she was going to try it out. Sure, the shrink ray wasn’t completely finished, but she wasn’t going to wait any longer. Kayla was 23 years old, and the only child of one of the wealthiest businessmen in the world. She was spoiled by her father, and always got exactly what she wanted her whole life. She ate the best food, wore the most expensive fashion, and was always the most gorgeous and well-kept girl in the room. Well, she got what she wanted with the exception of 1 thing: she wanted to be huge. Kayla wanted to tower over others, dominating them, holding the power of life and death just with her size. Now with her father’s shrink ray, that was finally in reach. All she needed now was someone to try it on. Fortunately, she had a pretty good idea of her target…




Mark was not at a great point in his life. He was getting fired from a decent job working on the development team for an experimental shrink ray. Well fired, more like laid off. He and lots of researchers around the company were getting laid off as they were no longer needed: the shrink ray was all but complete. Damn, he should have known. Of course they were going to fire him once he finished his job. The rest of his office was luckier than he; Mark was the only person in his particular office to lose his job. He couldn’t afford to get fired; he barely made rent as it was and already had sold his car and was taking the bus to work. It was closing time, and most of the office had gone home. Mark was forlornly packing his meager belongings up when he heard the door open and close behind him. He turned around.


Standing in his room was Kayla Carmen, the spoiled daughter of Mark’s boss (now former boss). Mark had never talked to her one-on-one, but still despised her. When Kayla was bored she strutted around the company like she owned it, getting people fired on her whim. It didn’t surprise him either. Kayla had been obeyed and pampered by everyone she knew her entire life, of course she turned out a spoiled, malicious brat. But what was she doing here? He had only seen glimpses of Kayla. Now up close he was stunned. She was easily the most stunning woman he had ever seen. She was not dressed for the business casual environment, but of course, she could wear or do whatever she wanted in this company. Kayla’s clothes looked like she had just got back from the gym. She was wearing a crop top that barely contained her ample breasts, and tight spandex leggings which showed off her curves. And Kayla was extremely curvy. Not needing to do a day’s work in her entire life had clearly given her the time to make sure she was in top shape. Though, she probably hadn’t just come from the gym, as she looked freshly manicured, her lashes were done, she was wearing lipstick, and her golden locks tumbled down her back, shining as if they were freshly conditioned. Worst of all, her face was gorgeous. Kayla had high cheekbones, smooth, perfect skin, and a button nose, which always seemed to be upturned slightly as if she thought she was better than everyone (which of course she did). And her eyes, a beautiful, deep, bright green. A supermodel’s body and the face of a Greek goddess, good lord


Look at this loser, Kayla thought, he can’t even take his eyes off me. She thought this guy may be so smitten with her, he’d let her do what she wanted without her even needing to shrink him! She had always loved the effect that her physical appearance had on straight men, (and gay women). Even those not attracted to her form were still, most often, deeply intimidated by it. Kayla looked at him with her emerald green eyes, and smiled her most seductive smile. Mark seemed to break from a trance and flushed a deep red. “What are you doing here?” he asked. 


Kayla giggled and said “What are you doing here? Didn’t you get fired?” As Mark flushed an even deeper red, Kayla turned around and locked the door behind her. She made sure to give Mark a good view of her curvaceous ass as she turned around, and Mark was so busy gawking that he didn’t even notice her locking the door. However, as she turned back around, he noticed the shrink ray in her hand, the piece of technology he had helped develop. The hair on the back of his neck raised, too late. 


“How did you get that? We have our prototypes under top security.” Even then he knew the answer; Kayla Carmen was the boss’s daughter, no employee or security guard would dare disobey her. And even if she wasn’t royalty around here, Mark could see that with that body and face, all Kayla had to do was bat her eyes and the men who guarded the ray would fall over themselves to please her.


In response to his question, Kayla just gave a small chuckle, and pointed the shrink ray at Mark. Fear and panic gripped his heart. “No! Wait-” he tried to cry out, but suddenly his breath rushed out of him as the world grew massive around him. One moment he was looking eye-to-eye with Kayla, the next, he was looking at her ankle. 


Kayla looked down at Mark and her heart leaped with happiness. It worked! She could barely contain her joy. The spoiled girl towered over the little man, who she surmised was about 4 or 5 inches tall. Kayla felt a rush of power as she looked down at him. He was the size of a doll, or smaller, and Kayla could do whatever she wanted with him. All her dreams were coming true, and her plan had worked. 


“Help!” Mark screamed at the top of his lungs “Help!” The shrinking had made his voice significantly quieter, so Kayla crouched down over him, well relishing the intimidating effect her body had on the tiny man, and the newfound power she now held over him. 


“I can barely hear you down there,” she said. For Mark, her voice was overwhelmingly loud, and it filled his being and reverberated him. 


“Help me!” he yelled up at her gorgeous, looming face, “The shrink ray can grow me back!” But as Mark looked into Kayla’s deep green eyes, he saw only excitement and satisfaction. And, to his horror, a smug grin slowly broke out over Kayla’s face. 


“I don’t think I will,” said Kayla, “I want to have some fun with you, Mark. Maybe then I’ll grow you back.” 


“You can’t do this!” He cried, “This is illegal and inhumane!” 


“Who’s going to stop me?” said Kayla, “Someone would have to find you first, and I don’t ever intend for you to be found. Ever. Again.” She put special emphasis on those last words and watched it sink in for the little many how much trouble he was in, how profoundly different his life was going to be from here on out. At that exact moment, Mark realized it would probably be unwise not to stick around and see what Kayla would do to him, so he promptly ran for his life for his office door. He wasn’t sure if he could fit through the crack in the bottom, but it was his best shot. As Kayla saw him dart off, her smug grin grew even more smug. She knew he wouldn’t be fast, but he was even slower than she expected! It was pathetic! Mark ran as fast as he could for a full 5 seconds and he hadn’t even covered a single stride of Kayla’s. So Kayla let him run, drawing out the inevitable, like a cat playing with its food. Right before he got to the door, to what he imagined would be “freedom” she stomped her foot down in front of him. The impact sent him to the floor. Then, she scooped him up with a soft, perfectly manicured hand and held him up in front of her. 


Mark felt his entire world spin as he was picked up, as easily as a toy, and dangled in front of Kayla. Her smug face loomed in front of him, massive. “Did you really think you could outrun me?” she gloated. Mark had never felt more dehumanized. He was a grown, hardworking man with a college degree and a girlfriend, and he was being handled like an object, against his will, by a brat who had never worked a day in her life. “I told you, I can do whatever I want with you. If you try to escape again I’m going to have to punish you.” The way Kayla talked about punishment, Mark could tell that she wanted to punish him, and wanted him to misbehave. A shiver ran down his spine, but he tried to stay brave. “You’re bluffing!” He said, “You can’t get me out of this office because it’s full of people! One of my coworkers will find me and save me!”


Kayla pouted “Oh no! My plan, ruined! Only, it’s way past closing time and no one else is here. We’re probably the only people in the building. So really, there’s nothing to stop me from putting you in my purse, taking you home, and using you as my toy forever!” She let out a girlish little giggle at that. Mark was horrified, trying to imagine what being used as a “toy” by this giggling, gigantic, smug woman would mean. How could anyone be this cruel? 


But then, struggling in Kayla’s grip, he heard someone walking outside of his office, a janitor! His salvation was fitting: of course Kayla forgot about the most menial of the working class people in every building! He doubted Kayla even knew what a janitor was, the rich idiot! Kayla noticed too, and he watched the smug grin disappear from her face as her head whipped up towards the door. Mark began screaming at the top of his lungs, and Kayla quickly shoved her huge finger into his mouth to shut him up. But she was too late, and to Mark’s triumphant joy, he heard the man outside say “Huh? What’s that?” Then the janitor began knocking on the door. “Does anyone in there need help?” he asked, urgently. “I can call an ambulance!” Mark recognized the voice; it was Chuck, a janitor he knew. 


“That won’t be necessary!” Kayla said nervously, as the janitor tried the locked door. “Everything is fine!”


“You’re in Mark’s office and I just heard Mark crying for help. If you don’t open this door right now, I’m calling the police!” Said the janitor. This man is my hero, thought Mark.


Kayla took a few deep breaths to calm herself. She was still Kayla Carmen after all, she could handle a lowly minimum wage worker. Mark watched from below as the massive (from his perspective) Kayla prepared herself to come face-to-face with someone just as big as her, probably a few inches taller. She put on her most charming smile, held Mark behind her back with one hand, still keeping him gagged, and opened the door. The moment Chuck saw her, he was startled slightly. “Miss Kayla! I didn’t know it was you!” But still, the brave janitor persisted, “What was going on in there?” Mark struggled in vain, and tried to scream, but Kayla simply shoved her glossy red nail further down his throat. All Mark could do then was stare at Kayla’s bare, blemish-less lower back and hope that Chuck would dial the police.


“Oh, I was just in here making sure the office was ready for the next employee to move in!” Kayla said, chipper. “The noise you heard was probably my phone, I was just scrolling while I was looking around.” 


Chuck frowned and said, “Oh, my bad. So Mark’s already moved out. Well, I’m so sorry to interrupt you Miss Kayla. I’ll be out of your way.” Chuck slowly started to walk off but then stopped, and turned around. “Can I see what you were watching on your phone? It sure sounded a lot like Mark.” Mark froze in anticipation; this was it, Chuck would surely find him and call the police. Even if Kayla shrank the janitor too, the police would be here soon and stop her. But Kayla smiled again, read Chuck’s nametag, and seductively reached out and stroked the janitor’s cheek. 


“Now Charlie” she said, in her sexiest voice, “Didn’t your mother ever teach you not to be nosy? Now you wouldn’t want me to tell your manager about this, would you?” 


Chuck blushed deeply. “I’m so sorry ma’am, of course I shouldn't be nosy. I’ll be gone right away. Please don’t tell my boss about this!” He hurried off, and Mark’s stomach dropped. He had still been staring at Kayla’s perfect lower back, strangely conscious of how her flawless, luscious golden hair tumbled all the way down to the small of her back. But now, as Chuck walked away, Mark realized: he was truly all alone with Kayla. 


Kayla looked behind her and down at Mark. As he looked up to meet her piercing emerald gaze, he saw her beautiful, flawless face break out into yet another triumphant grin. “You tried to get away again! In fact, you almost succeeded! But now, you’re all mine little man” Kayla exalted, she was finally alone with her prey. This time, to make sure no one would hear him, she quickly started playing music on her phone speaker. Mark despaired; he had been so close to freedom he could taste it, but now he was Kayla’s. 


“You’re my little pet, Mark, whether you like it or not! It would be easier if you obey and serve me.” her girlish voice boomed down at him. Mark was disgusted. He had lived his whole life, almost 30 years, and now he had to be a pet, and serve this little brat? “I’m not your pet! I’m a human being! You can’t do this!” He began struggling again against her grip, uselessly flailing against her delicate fingers.


She broke out in laughter as she watched him struggle. “Of course I can, little servant. I can do whatever I want with you, because I own you now!” she purred at him. Kayla grew even more satisfied at his struggling as she noticed how small he was compared to her massive, leggings-covered ass cheeks. Then she had an idea for how to punish him. “Since you tried to escape, you need to suffer the consequences!” she said cheerfully. Then slowly and deliberately, she began pulling down her spandex pants. Mark watched, terrified but also with a certain growing lust, as Kayla’s gigantic, wobbly ass spilled out of her leggings. At his miniscule size, each cheek looked bigger than his entire apartment. Kayla saw as Mark became entranced once again by her body. “I’m glad you like it, little man,” she said teasingly, “because you’ll be spending a loooong time in between them.” 


“What?” cried Mark, “no!” but Kayla was already slowly lowering him towards her gigantic buttocks. She pulled her panties aside and spat a glob of saliva onto him, watching him struggle to breathe as it flowed down his body. He watched, helplessly, as the mountains of flesh grew larger and larger and he was lowered into the crevice between. He looked up one last time to see Kayla’s head turned around to stare right back down at him, savoring the view. Mark screamed, cried and begged, while Kayla laughed, laughed, and laughed. Her cruel giggle sent vibrations throughout her body, causing her perfect, shapely cheeks to jiggle even more violently. All the while Mark was getting closer and closer. Kayla made sure to lower him ever so slowly so she could fully relish the fear and realization from the little man, taking in every little protestation and cry.


Mark gasped for air as he felt the walls close in around him, being trapped in a prison of the warm, soft skin of a spoiled girl who’d looked down on him for years. All he could hear was the cruel brat’s muffled giggle as she slowly pushed him inside of her with a giant, glossy painted nail. Worst of all, he could feel a growing erection despite all his fear and hatred. He hated himself for that, but there was nothing he could do. He was fully wedged inside of the rich girl’s asshole, and he was completely trapped. No one would save him now. He was Kayla’s property.


Kayla shuddered in pleasure as the little man entered her body. She was delighted that she could still hear his muffled screams, and feel their vibrations throughout her body. She could barely contain her lust. As she pulled up her spandex leggings over her beautiful booty, she could still feel Mark struggling and thrashing wonderfully inside of her ass. Each movement of the terrified, puny little man sent a shiver of pleasure through Kayla. She covered her mouth to stifle a moan of ecstasy. Kayla deserved this. And more, she thought, exalting. She was feeling deeply satisfied with herself as she gathered her expensive phone and her fancy, name-brand purse. She walked out of the office, savoring every exquisite pang coming from her asshole as Mark was jostled around inside of her with each step. She was very much looking forward to playing more with Mark in the privacy of her own bedroom.

Kayla takes Mark Home by Wort482


Mark was in hell for what felt like hours. Over and over, he tried to slowly climb his way out of Kayla’s butt, but the moment she felt him trying to escape she would flex her ass and pull him right back into his dark, warm, disgusting prison. For her, it was the best taxi ride she’d ever been on. As Kayla's driver, clearly infatuated with her, kept glancing back and blushing at her, the rich girl was having the time of her life. She loved the feeling of letting the little twerp crawl a little bit out of her butt, and then sucking him right back in. As she pulled the little person back into her anus, she stifled another moan. She couldn’t imagine the psychological effect it was having on him.

 

The taxi driver had absolutely no idea what was going on. Kayla loved the idea of that poor driver falling in love with her, staring at the beautiful girl in leggings and a sports bra in the rearview mirror, oblivious to the fact that she was mercilessly torturing a human being in her panties without even lifting a perfectly manicured finger. This time she let Mark crawl out further than he had before, almost completely out of her anus before flexing her buttocks again, pulling him in further than before. Mark screamed and cried and begged, struggling to breathe and thrashing around with all his might; all of which Kayla felt and delighted in to no end. The screaming of the little man reverberated through her body, and served as a constant reminder how much better she was, and how superior she was to her little pet. She loved holding that power over another person. When the taxi finally arrived at her mansion, she was already dripping with anticipation. Kayla ran giddily into her house, and told her personal butler to go home. As she walked to her room, she finally relaxed her cheeks and let Mark climb fully out of her butt. 


Inside her panties, Mark finally broke free and gasped for air, clamoring up Kayla’s enormous, wobbly asscheeks. But a moment later, he saw an elegant hand come down and effortlessly push him back into his prison. Kayla laughed at the weak little man, enjoying the feeling of dangling freedom in front of him right before ripping it away. Her chuckle once again jiggled her ample cheeks. A short time later, he felt Kayla pull him out again, roughly take off his clothes, and set him in a drawer. He was so exhausted that he almost immediately fell asleep.




When Mark was removed the next morning and placed on Kayla’s bed, he blinked in the light. He was in the most opulent bedroom he’d ever seen. Even at his normal size, the room would have been larger than his entire apartment, with a bed as big as his room. Mark’s stomach churned at the thought that Kayla would have such lavish living conditions, when he had it so hard and she had it so easy. His giant captor was standing over the bed, beaming down on him. “Thanks for all that stimulation you gave me on the cab ride over,” she gloated, “you’ve got me excited to play with you even more!” Mark then truly realized, to his horror, that all of his struggles, screams, and attempts at escape from Kayla’s ass just made the experience all the more pleasurable for her. The indignity of it stung, and made him furious. 


“I don’t want you to play with me, Kayla! What you’re doing is wrong, I’m a person!”


Kayla had clearly already been awake for some time, and was now wearing slightly different lipstick, and her nails were painted a different color. This time she wasn’t wearing leggings, but a skimpy black skirt and another revealing lace top.


The magnificent woman looked down at him and made a patronizing clucking sound at him, “tsk tsk, when will you learn your place? You’re not a person anymore, you’re my toy. I own you. Your purpose is now to make me happy, and please me.”


The reality of the situation was not only truly dawning on Mark, but it was also dawning on Kayla. She was starting to realize the depth and breadth of her power, the absolute control she had over Mark. It was absolutely delicious. The smug giantess continued, “I don’t care if you want it or not; in fact, I’d prefer you didn’t. All your struggling just reminds me that there’s nothing you can do to stop me. You’re my slave.” As she talked, her full, luscious lips curled into a sadistic smile. “In fact, you should refer to me with more respect, as I am your owner and ruler. You can call me Mistress, Goddess, or Queen. Anything you want to call me, as long as it’s groveling and pathetic, and makes you feel embarrassed and humiliated just saying it.” The beautiful girl’s smile grew. She was going to love this. 


“No, you can’t make me! I’ve already been through enough of your torture! You don’t have the power to control what I say!” Mark said defiantly.


“No? Well, that’s a shame, little slave.” Kayla kept grinning, clearly knowing something Mark didn’t. Then, she reached into her luxurious purse, grabbed the shrink ray and pointed it at herself...


She’s going to try to grow! Mark realized, with a pang of fear. But he quickly brushed that thought away as silly. The shrink ray that he had helped develop could shrink anything to any size, but could only grow something back to its original size. Still he watched the girl with bated breath, hoping against hope that she wouldn't grow...


And nothing happened. Mark breathed a sigh of relief.


Kayla looked back at him, disappointed, but then smiled again as both of them heard Kayla’s doorbell go off.


 “Excuse me while I go get the door. Your girlfriend has arrived looking for you and she’s very upset.” 


Mark’s eyes widened in horror. “No! How did she know to come here?” 


Kayla giggled, “I told her to come here of course! I got her number from your emergency contact information, and I told her not to worry that you didn’t come home, and that you had spent the night with me. She seemed upset. I’m sure you two can work it out. And who knows, maybe she’ll save your life, and whisk you away from the cruel giantess Kayla!” Kayla’s words were smug and self-satisfied, and Mark was aghast at what Kayla might do to his girlfriend, Anna. 


“Leave Anna alone!” He cried, panicking. But Kayla was already strutting out of the room, her massive, perfect butt jiggling with each step she took. As she exited the room, she turned around and looked at Mark, her gorgeous green eyes meeting his. Kayla gave him a wink and let out another girlish giggle, then turned and walked away. 


Kayla’s mansion was huge, but Mark was so tiny that he could faintly hear her and Anna talking downstairs. Anna was clearly furious. 


The tiny man looked around the room, searching for something, anything to save him. Then he realized: Kayla had left the shrink ray on the bedside table. He looked at the gap between the bed and the table and swallowed his fear. 


Meanwhile, he could hear Kayla downstairs saying, “He’s in my room, here, I’ll show you.” 


If Mark could just get to her purse, the shrink ray would be his. He jumped for it, and….


He missed, plummeting to Kayla’s fancy carpeted floors. A sharp pain filled his body, but he could tell none of his bones were broken. His small size must have at least insured him from permanent damage at terminal velocity, much like an ant. But now he could hear Kayla and Anna walking towards his room. “ANNA NO,” he screamed, “RUN!” 


Anna must have heard his faint voice, because he could hear her yell through the halls of Kayla’s huge mansion, “You think you can cheat on me with your boss’s daughter, and I’m supposed to just leave you be?” Then Kayla rounded the corner and entered her bedroom, followed by Anna. As she entered the room, Anna noticed Mark on the floor next to the bed. Her angry expression quickly changed to a fearful one. Anna knew about Mark’s work, and realized at once that Kayla had shrunken Mark, and was going to shrink her next. Her eyes darted to Kayla, who was looking at the both of them and had almost reached the shrink ray.


Anna realized she only had one opportunity to rush Kayla and catch her off guard, and she took it. Anna charged Kayla, causing her to stumble right as she was about to grab the shrink ray. The two giant women began to grapple with each other over the weapon. Anna was slightly taller than Kayla, and had the advantage at first. But Anna wasn't as strong as Kayla. She, like Mark, worked full time, and didn’t have hours each week to spend at the gym the way her opponent did. Mark watched with horror as Kayla’s beautiful, toned calves and thick thighs worked to slowly push Anna off of her.


Quickly, Kayla snatched up the shrink ray. Then, she shrunk Anna down to the same size as Mark. 


Anna, now as diminutive as Mark, looked at him with sorrow in her eyes. She was panting, exhausted by her efforts, but the huge Kayla had barely broken a sweat.


Anna and Mark both slowly raised their eyes to their oppressor, looking first at Kayla’s pedicured toes, then her firm calves and supple thighs below her little black skirt, her flat, smooth belly, her lace top which struggled to contain her breasts, and finally gazed at her gorgeous, flawless face. A feeling of deep inferiority swept over both of them as Kayla towered over them, smiling malevolently. 


“What was I saying again?” her voice reverberated through the tiny couple. “Oh yes. Mark was disobeying me earlier, and I seem to remember him refusing to address me properly. Isn’t that right, Mark?” Mark said nothing. Kayla continued, “well, it seems I have an extra slave that I can use.” She used a pedicured toe to push Anna to the ground.


“Leave her alone!” screamed Mark. 


Kayla was delighted. She addressed Anna, who was struggling under her toe and beginning to cry. “Anna, you were worried that Mark cheated on you. He didn’t, not under his own volition. At least, not yet. He will of course, I’m going to make him cum to me and there’s nothing either of you can do about it.” The evil brat giggled, her perfect breasts bouncing up and down threateningly. “You see, it’s clear that Mark is more in love with me than he ever has been with you. You mustn’t feel bad about that, it’s only natural. I’m richer, stronger, more beautiful, sexier, and better than you ever will be, in every way. So, I don’t think Mark will be needing you anymore! Isn’t that right, Mark?” Kayla threw back her stunning head and laughed again. 


“No!” Mark said, “I do need her! Please, don’t hurt her!” But Kayla had already picked up Anna between two fingers and was lifting her up. Anna wailed, tears streaming down her cheeks, screaming for Mark to help her. “Wait! I’ll do anything! I’ll call you mistress, master, goddess, whatever you want!” Mark yelled in a panic. Kayla stopped for a moment and beamed down at Mark. Mark took his chance, “Please, Goddess, let Anna go. I’ll be your slave and obey you for the rest of my life, just please spare Anna. My queen, I beg you!” He was on his hands and knees. 


Kayla was delighted. This was exactly what she hoped for. She stared down at the diminutive man on his hands and knees, and said, “I’ll consider it. First, worship my feet.” Humiliated, but driven by fear for Anna’s safety, Mark crawled over to Kayla’s feet and began kissing, kneading, and repeating “My goddess” over and over. He thought that was what the cruel girl wanted to hear. He was right. Kayla could hardly stand it. Holding a little man’s girlfriend in one hand, forcing the man to demean himself gave her an immense feeling of satisfaction, control, and power. She loved lording over these two tiny people. Kayla had hurt Mark so much, degraded him, humiliated him, violated him, and here he was kissing her toes and begging her forgiveness. She licked her lips with anticipation, and used her free hand to begin masturbating. As the girlfriend cried and the boyfriend worshiped, she stood dominant over both of them, engulfed by lust and exquisite pleasure. 


Right before she climaxed, she stopped and roughly kicked Mark with one of her toes. Mark went flying onto his back, and Kayla allowed herself another giggle at the fact that she could knock over a grown man with a single toe. As Mark looked up at her, Kayla was ripping off Anna’s clothes roughly. Mark, powerless, saw Anna cry out in pain, and then futilely try to cover her breasts. Kayla threw her head back and opened her mouth, dangling the crying and screaming Anna above it. Mark was horrified. 


“You said-”


“It doesn’t matter what I said. You said you’ll obey me if I spare Anna. You’re wrong. You’ll obey me whether or not I spare Anna, and I don’t feel like sparing her. You’re my slave, remember? I could even eat your beloved little girlfriend, Annie, right? And still, you’ll worship me.” 


Giggling, the spoiled brat dropped Anna into her mouth. The feeling was wonderful. Anna struggling against her tongue was hilarious. The woman was so weak, she couldn’t even stand against Kayla’s tongue. The cruel girl crouched down over Mark, her heavy breasts swinging over him, still barely contained by her expensive lace top. Mark stared in horror as Kayla’s plump lips parted slightly to reveal Anna’s drenched head.


Anna gasped for air and screamed for help, crying. Mark yelled up at her, trying to reassure her that she was going to be okay. All the while, Kayla smirked cruelly down at them. Then slowly, dramatically, with a slick sound, she threw her gorgeous head back and slurped Anna into her mouth again. This time, Kayla gulped, swallowing Anna whole.


She made a big show of smacking her lips and rubbing her stomach for the little man standing under her. Then she let out a tiny, cutesy burp, and started giggling. That evil, gorgeous bitch was having the time of her life.

Mark was in shock. “You’re bluffing. You didn’t just eat her. You’re just trying to upset me. I promise, I’ll call you Goddess and Queen and do whatever you want. Just please let her go!”

Kayla looked smugly down at Mark. “Of course you’ll do what I want. I just don’t have to let her go. I ate her,” the pampered brat gloated. She loved seeing his face change as the truth slowly dawned on him.


“You killed my girlfriend?! An innocent woman?” 


“She was innocent, wasn’t she? Oops!” Kayla giggled, “Well, it didn’t matter that she was innocent. She was smaller than me, and that means I get to do whatever I want to her. But I didn’t kill her! Not yet, anyways. I can still feel her struggling and wriggling around inside of me. It feels fantastic, actually. And I can still feel her screams vibrating my body. Would you like to hear?” Kayla opened her mouth. And Mark, horrified, could indeed still hear Anna’s tortured screams echoing from deep inside Kayla’s throat. 


The rich girl stood up and stretched, catlike. Then she moaned, delighted. “Ooh! She’s really kicking in there. Well, it will be over for her in a couple hours, as she slowly turns into shit. But for now, she feels fantastic in there.” Her face broke out into another cruel smile, and she looked down at the little man, who found himself filled with a primal rage.

“You bitch! Murderer! I swear to god I’ll… I’ll…” 


“You’ll what?” Kayla laughed breezily. “You’ll hurt me? I just ate your little Annie, or whatever her name was, and you can’t do anything! I’m a Goddess! You’re powerless against me. I can do whatever I want to do, and in return, you’ll do what I say!” 


Oh, this feels amazing, Kayla thought, I love being big. Then, she had another idea. “How about I give you a fighting chance?” She crooned. 


Kayla picked up the shrink ray, then to Mark’s surprise, restored his height. Except, he realized, not his original height. Where before he was looking at her face, now he was looking directly at her navel.


Mark, shocked, took in his surroundings at his new height. I’m only a few feet tall now, he thought, but it might be enough to overpower her. Then, Mark went all out on attacking Kayla. 


He punched, kicked, scratched her, to no avail. He tried to grab the shrink ray out of her hand, but she just held it out of his reach and taunted him, giggling all the while. It was humiliating. This pampered girl had swallowed his girlfriend whole, and was painfully destroying Anna’s body at that exact moment, and he couldn’t do anything about it. 


Finally, when Kayla was done with her fun, she finally put one delicate hand on Mark’s chest, and pushed him back onto the ground. He immediately tried to get up, but then felt Kayla’s huge, pedicured foot crush against his chest and the air was knocked out of him. He stared up at his captor, with hatred and anger in his eyes, and she met his gaze and smirked down at him, patronizingly. Even at this size, it would seem, there was little Mark could do against Kayla. 


Still keeping eye contact with Mark, she slowly took off her top. As she did, her massive breasts rolled out, wobbling above Mark. They were so huge he could barely see Kayla. The giant girl put both hands on the two mountains of flesh, and pushed them back so she could peer over them, down on her prey. Mark again felt another pang of helplessness and inferiority. This spoiled brat above him had complete and utter control over him, and he could tell that she relished it. Hers was the face of absolute, sadistic joy. This was the best day of Kayla’s life, and the worst day of his. 


“I know I’m more beautiful than your weak little girlfriend, Mark. Don’t you think so?” 


Mark said nothing.


“Why don’t you prove it, Mark? Cum for me, little slave,” she giggled. 


Her little slave was still defiant. “Never,” Mark said.


“No? Never?” Kayla slowly traced her perfect foot down Mark’s body, stopping at his dick. “What’s this, then?” Kayla asked, teasingly. Mark realized he had a partial erection, and it was growing. Staring up at Kayla’s thick thighs, her little skirt, and her massive, barely contained titties had caused his body to betray him once again. Only this time, that smug woman had eaten Annie. This was a betrayal to Annie as well. “I just ate your little girlfriend, Mark,” Kayla breathed seductively, as if she had read Mark’s mind, “and you still can’t keep your little dick down.” 


Kayla laughed again; this was too good. Her little slave was so attracted to her that it overcame his grief for his little girlfriend, who was being burned alive by Kayla’s stomach acids, screaming in pain, and struggling deliciously in Kayla’s stomach. Kayla slowly began to massage Mark’s growing cock with her foot, grinning as she watched him struggle to contain himself. 


Mark was already close to cumming, but he couldn’t do it. It would be the ultimate insult to Anna. He had to be strong. But then he looked up at Kayla. Her stunning visage peered over her beautiful, heavy, smooth breasts, smiling gleefully down on him, watching him struggle. One perfectly manicured hand holding back her boobs, the other, a hand which had never done a day’s work, was pleasuring Kayla under her skimpy black skirt. That spoiled brat had complete control over him. She was stroking his penis now, but a moment later he was sure she would be treating him like trash. Even now, though she was pleasuring him, he was still underfoot, beneath her where he belonged. That fact angered him, but it also, infuriatingly, turned him on even more. It was all too much, his lust overcame him and he couldn’t contain himself. 


As Mark ejaculated between Kayla’s toes, she moaned, ecstatic. She owned this little man, heart and soul. She had taken everything from him, his job, his freedom, his girlfriend; and here he was cumming all over her toes. Kayla was the center of his life now. He had cum on her toes, meanwhile his pathetic little girlfriend was struggling futilely in the spoiled brat’s stomach, sending pleasurable, tickling sensations through her body. 


Mark, dismayed, looked up at the towering Kayla as she climaxed. Her breasts were heaving as she panted. She scrunched up her perfect emerald eyes, and her beautiful lips opened and let out a hoarse moan, her tits bouncing above him. The same lips that, moments ago, had swallowed Mark’s girlfriend. Now he was fully, truly defeated. Kayla took a minute to catch her breath. Then she smiled down at her pathetic little manservant.


“Good job little slave,” the brat’s girlish voice boomed over him, “But now you’ve made a mess, and you have to clean it.” Mark looked up to see that Kayla was already holding the shrink ray, and she pulled the trigger.


Kayla watched the naked man, only about 3 feet tall, whose crotch was pinned to the ground by the ball of her foot, shrink down to less than an inch tall. It was much smaller than she had shrunk him last time, and he could barely see over her big toe. 


Leisurely, flushed with victory, Kayla strutted over to her lavish full body mirror. Then, she commanded Mark to lick his cum off her feet. Kayla was delighted to see Mark reproachfully obey, slowly crawling over to her and slipping between her toes. Excellent. He’s finally starting to obey me. Soon she would have the little man carry out her every whim and wish, and love her for it. And if that grew tiring, she might just eat him too, and shrink another little loser like him. She stifled a giggle. For now, she satisfied herself with the feeling of the man who she’d humiliated, degraded, and abused licking his own cum from the second-dirtiest part of her body. Maybe I’ll shrink loads of people, and have hundreds of slaves do my bidding. That thought gave her a shiver of excitement. But then, she noticed something.


Standing in front of the mirror, Kayla noticed that she was over a foot taller than she was earlier this morning. “Slave,” she called down to the little human devoting every second of his miserable existence to please her, “why am I taller than before?”


Mark thought that today couldn’t get any worse. But, he remembered that a potential side effect of the shrink ray was that eating other people could increase your size after you used the ray. It had something to do with life force, and other things that didn’t make much sense and weren’t scientific, but that was one of the kinks they suspected the device had. Terrified, Mark lied, “I don’t know.”


Kayla boomed down at him, “Now now, don’t lie to me. You don’t want me to put you in my ass again, do you? Personally, there’s nothing I’d love more. How about this time we do it for 4 hours? You know, you’ve only been in my ass for about 45 minutes total.” 


Her words had the desired effect. Mark knew that if he told her this information, that eating people would make her bigger, she’d be unstoppable. She could take over the world, she could kill thousands, and no one would be able to do anything about it. He knew he couldn’t tell her. But then, Mark thought wildly and illogically of the horror of the inside of her ass, how helpless he felt when Kayla swallowed his girlfriend, and most of all, the horrifying power she held over him. Mark, exhausted, terrified, and most of all, distraught, simply told her the plain truth. She was bound to find out either way. He hoped the information would convince Kayla to put him out of his misery.


“If you eat people, you grow.”


Kayla’s eyes widened. Now this tidbit was better than getting the shrink ray. The cruel woman threw her head back, once again, and let out a beautiful singsong laugh. “Oh, isn’t that perfect?” Kayla began to get wet all over again, as she realized she was going to have a change of plans.

Kayla's Ascension by Wort482
Author's Notes:

I try my hand at gore in this one. Be warned.

As Kayla sent out the final text from her expensive smartphone, she sighed in satisfaction. She had finally finished her day-long task of texting every person of import she knew of. Kayla was throwing a party. She had invited influencers, journalists, celebrities, and all manner of socialites to her mansion for later that day. She knew each one would bring their own posse, so by a rough estimate, she figured there would be at least two or three hundred people gathered in her luxurious mansion, unknowingly celebrating Kayla’s rise to ultimate power. They’ll know soon enough, Kayla thought, smiling to herself. She had already grown to over 6 feet tall just from eating her slave’s little girlfriend; she couldn't imagine what would happen to her if she swallowed dozens of people. The thought made her shudder with excitement. 


Kayla’s butler was readying the house for the party. Her father had hired him for her, just as he had bought her whole mansion. Kayla didn’t care much for her father, and had spent her whole life using him for his money and power. But after tonight, she would no longer need him; she’d have her own power, more than her puny father could ever imagine. She could scarcely imagine it herself. 


But Mark had told her that eating people would let her grow, and she could tell the little man was speaking truth, even after all the torture she had put him through. She had finally begun to break him then. But that was a week ago, now the “man” (if he could be called a man anymore) was almost entirely destroyed. Through hours and hours of torture (for her, it was nothing but pleasure), the girl had broken the little man’s spirit, and turned him into her obedient little slave. She had enjoyed every second of it, watching the man who had all the reason in the world to despise and disobey her slowly, more frequently, obey her commands and carry out her every selfish whim. 


The best part was, she could tell he hated her more than ever. Every time Kayla looked into the little man’s eyes, she saw anger and murder. But of course, that just made it more fun to make him beg on his knees for forgiveness, or make him kiss her feet, or make him crawl on his hands and knees into her waiting, dripping pussy while she reclined on her magnificent cushions. Taking a man whose life Kayla had utterly destroyed, whose girlfriend she had turned to shit in her stomach, and forcing him to pleasure her was delicious.


Now, the little man was locked away in her bedside table, like the sex toy he was, while Kayla’s butler prepared for her party. Her tiny slave was the only other person in the world who knew Kayla’s plans, and her power. She wasn’t going to risk him being found.




In the early afternoon, as Kayla received her guests, the tiny naked Mark shivered in her bedside drawer. The pompous brat had humiliated and degraded him, and he was mentally and emotionally exhausted. The past week had been worse than his most horrible nightmare, and Mark felt a dull terror at the fact that he would spend the rest of his life this way, serving this sadistic woman who had ruined his life. 


Mark had expected it to get easier over time, that he might get somewhat used to Kayla’s torturous methods. But he was sorely mistaken. The last time Kayla had thrust him into her, using him as a dildo, was just as humiliating and dark as the first time. The last time his smug Goddess had put him on the table and slowly crushed him with her hard nipple, laughing as she watched the air leave his little body, was just as painful and frightening as the first time. 


For Mark, it felt like his new life had started months ago. He didn’t know he had been shrunk a week ago; it was impossible for him to keep track of days. But despite all that, he knew today was the day. Kayla’s party. She had been talking about it lustily while Mark was massaging her gigantic, smooth back, gloating at Mark about how she was going to take over the world and enslave all of humanity, and how there was nothing he could do about it. 


But now, shivering in his prison, Mark thought there might be something he could do about it. Beaten down and broken as he was, Mark still had a shred of life and spirit left in him, and that spirit was screaming at him to get up and do something about Kayla’s plan. He was still the only person in the world who knew Kayla’s plan other than her, and Mark couldn’t sit by and let her subjugate the world, subjecting millions of people to her twisted desires. That was when he hatched a plan. 


Mark knew where Kayla kept her shrink ray. If he could find some way to escape this drawer, he could probably get to the device, restore himself to his original size, and then shrink Kayla. Then he’d be able to turn her into the police. Her father can afford the best attorneys money can buy, and their money gives them massive political and judicial power. Kayla could bribe her way to freedom and then go right back to enslaving humanity. Better to kill her. The moment I shrink her, I’ll squish her right away. But first, he had to escape this locked drawer.


He looked around the inside of Kayla’s drawer. It was almost pitch black but his eyes had already adjusted. He was surrounded by vibrators, expensive dildos, and other manner of fancy sex toys. Of course this is where she keeps me, to her I’m just another fancy sex toy, Mark thought, not for the first time. But then he noticed something he hadn’t seen before: a bobby pin. It must have fallen in here by accident. It was as tall as he was, and probably as heavy. But it was his only chance…




Kayla worked her way through her house guests, back to her bedroom. 90% of the people who stopped and talked to her she had never seen before, but she didn’t care. It was amusing to her how all the people were clamoring to speak to her, to flatter her, to befriend her. Of course, she was Kayla Carmen, rich heiress, it was only reasonable to want to be in her good graces. How ironic, all these people sucking up to me when I’ll soon be sucking them down my throat. Most of the people were carousing by her huge outdoor pool, and more were packed into her living room. The rest of her house was almost entirely empty, and the door to her room was locked. There was only one person in there: her tiny servant.


Kayla finally reached her room. Her heart was beating in her chest; it was almost time. All she had to do was get her shrink ray, head downstairs, and then begin wreaking havoc. She opened her bedroom door.


To find Mark standing naked in the middle of her room. Except… he was full sized, holding the shrink ray, and pointing it right at her. How did he escape? Kayla wondered. Curiously, she was calm.


“Hi Mark,” said Kayla, “whatcha doin?”


“I’m getting out of here.” Mark was trembling, his sweaty hands gripping the shrink ray like he was trying to strangle it.


Pull the trigger! Thought Mark. Your plan worked, you’re free! But for some reason, he couldn’t move. He just stood there staring at Kayla, the horrible, cruel goddess who had tortured him for so long. The woman had held power over him for what felt like an eternity, and her being at Mark’s mercy felt all wrong. She was done up in her best makeup, and wearing a skimpy red bikini that brought out the green of her eyes. Those eyes stared down at him even still; Kayla stood a good few inches taller than Mark, since she had eaten Mark’s girlfriend and absorbed her life force. “Let me go or I’ll shrink you,” he croaked, his voice wavering.


He’s terrified, Kayla thought triumphantly. After all I put him through, if he was going to shrink me, he would have already done it by now. The stunning girl batted her eyelashes. “Mark, I know you wouldn’t hurt me. Give me the shrink ray.”


“No! You’ve put me through hell. I don’t want to be your slave anymore. I swear, I’ll shrink you if you don’t let me go!”


“I’ll treat you better from now on, slave.” Kayla said, trying to stifle her laughter at the obvious lie she was telling, “I’ll even stop shrinking you. You can stay at this size and fuck me normally. That doesn’t sound so bad, does it?” The cruel, beautiful girl batted her long eyelashes again and leaned over slightly, giving Mark a view of her cleavage.


“You’ll let me stay this size?” Mark asked, his voice full of pathetic hope. He stared into Kayla’s deep, gorgeous eyes and, even though he knew she was lying to him, he couldn’t bring himself to pull the trigger on the shrink ray. The thought of him getting to fuck this magnificent woman at normal size was intoxicating.


Holding back vicious laughter at how easy it was to manipulate Mark, Kayla slowly reached over as if to take the shrink ray from Mark. He was still pointing it squarely at her, but didn’t move to pull the trigger at all. She plucked it from his hands, then pointed it at him.


Then, Kayla laughed a long, sadistic laugh. I truly own this man. I ground his spirit into the dirt, just as I’m about to grind everyone else into the dirt, under me where they belong. “You absolute fucking loser! You could have walked out of here, but instead you're letting me keep you!” she said through her smug laughter.


Mark suddenly snapped out of his hypnosis just long enough to think God, what have I done? Kayla grinned widely, pulled the trigger, watching as her slave shrunk down to the size of an ant.


Kayla beamed down at the tiny man. “Did you really think I’d let you fuck me, you pathetic little man? I’m honoring you even by letting you be my slave. You’re not worthy to lick the dirt off my feet,” She giggled again, then turned around. Her plump, gigantic butt hung forebodingly over him, with a red thong that disappeared into the depths of her mountainous cheeks. “I’ll give you 2 choices. I can eat you, just like I ate your puny little girlfriend. Or, I can spare you, and let you stay in my perfect ass for a week as your punishment.”


Her girlish voice boomed over Mark, who was smaller than he’d ever been. He gaped at the incomprehensible vastness of her ass, terrified and completely, utterly under that spoiled brat’s control. Finally, Mark answered. “Please spare me!” he shouted at the top of his lungs. He still wanted to live, despite all the horrible torture. Not to mention, he couldn’t bear to live the same horror that Kayla had gleefully put poor Anna through. He still remembered Anna's tortured screams while he lie awake at night, imagining Anna's still-living body slowly melting in Kayla’s stomach acids, her suffering making Kayla more powerful.


Kayla could make out the little man’s answer. After all this torture, he still wants to serve me. Kayla giggled, then reached down and plucked up Mark with two slender, perfectly manicured fingers. She held the man in front of her face with hunger and smug satisfaction in her eyes.


At that moment, Mark realized he wasn’t going to be spared. He was going to have to face the same gruesome end as Anna. Panic took over him and he began thrashing and wriggling, trying to break free of the cruel Goddess’s iron grip. It was all for naught, and Kayla just laughed at his efforts.


“No, I don’t feel like sparing you anymore. Either way, you won’t be alone in there for long. Others will join you. Maaaany others,” she purred at Mark. Even at his miniscule size, she could see the tiny man crying and hear his screams. She felt his arms and legs beat against her thumb and index finger as she raised him above her head and opened her mouth. She looked at the little man one last time and took in his panicked screams and futile resistance. It’s good to be big, she thought. Smiling, Kayla dropped the little man into her throat, swallowing him whole. 


Even at his tiny size, the little man tickled her on the way down. His wriggling felt just as good as his girlfriend's. 


Kayla turned to look at the mirror, admiring herself. She had just snuffed out a man’s life, and she didn’t feel an ounce of regret. Only lust, and a feeling of deep superiority. 


A moment later, she started to grow.


She was already over 6 feet tall, but the life force from her puny little slave let her grow almost another entire foot. She moaned as her height slowly increased and her red swimsuit tightened around her body. 


Finally, Kayla finished growing, and she looked back into her mirror. She stood at an imposing seven and a half feet, tall enough to tower over almost any normal person. Her massive tits struggled against the tiny red top that barely covered her nipples. Her swimsuit bottom was straining against the size of her gigantic, voluptuous hips, and she could already feel that the threads in her designer bikini were going to start snapping soon. This is going to be fun. The huge woman bit her lip with anticipation, and grabbed the shrink ray.




The living room was full of people, all chattering idly, drinking fancy alcohol, and sitting on Kayla Carmen’s high-end furniture. A few people looked up as they heard the woman approaching. She had to bow her head slightly to enter the room, and only when she lifted her head did the group collectively realize it was Kayla. Only she was huge. She had to have been at least 7 or 8 feet tall.


The gorgeous girl smirked down at the room full of revelers, who by then had all gone silent. Then, Kayla pointed the shrink ray at them and pulled the trigger. As she held the trigger she moved her arm around the room in an arc, like a farmer with a scythe, making sure she pointed it at everyone in the room. Then, the giant woman watched, giddy, as they all shrank.




Steph was just another guest at the heiress’s party, packed like sardines into Kayla’s extravagant living room along with everyone else. And with everyone else, she looked up when Kayla, in all her massive 8-foot-tall glory, entered the room. The next thing Steph knew she was a few inches tall, looking around the room dumbfounded. Kayla’s opulent living room was probably a couple hundred square feet. But now, at Steph’s new diminutive status, the room had grown around her to appear giant. The furthest wall seemed to be at least a couple of football fields away, at her new size. Steph realized that she had the misfortune to be only a few feet away from Kayla before she had been shrunk. Now that she was small, that distance had grown to about a hundred feet. Well, for Steph it seemed that way. For the unshrunk Kayla, on the other hand, that distance was well within reach.


Steph looked at Kayla. Well, the brat was so enormous, it was hard not to look at her. The girl towered over everyone as far as the eye could see. Steph was far too close for comfort, and Kayla was turned so that all Steph could see was her behind. And what a behind it was. The sight of Kayla’s ass made Steph jealous, absurdly, given her current predicament. Kayla clearly had toned it in whatever fancy home gym she used, but it was also very clearly naturally plump – all Kayla’s weight gain went straight to her butt and thighs. Good genetics. She really had everything in her life given to her, didn’t she? Kayla’s luxurious, expensive red thong was all but invisible to Steph, the string disappearing between the girl’s humongous mountains of assflesh, each of which met at a crease with the tops of Kayla’s legs. Steph had to crane her neck to look up past the rich girl’s toned calves and thick thighs, and still all she could see was the underside of Kayla’s massive cheeks, hanging forebodingly over a hundred helpless people.


Then, utter pandemonium broke out. Many started screaming. The smart ones ran as fast as they could towards the other exit in the room, the one not blocked by Kayla’s towering, curvy frame. Many just stood around gaping, unable to process what had happened to them. 


Steph stood still but alert, desperately trying to assess the situation and find a way out. She saw Kayla turn back and survey her handiwork. She watched as the gigantic girl looked down at the dozens of shrunken people before her, climbing over themselves to get away from her. Steph thought, for a brief second, that perhaps Kayla wasn’t going to hurt them. Kayla stood for a moment, doing nothing. Maybe she had shrunk them all as some bad joke, and was going to put things right any minute now. 


But then, Steph saw the look on Kayla’s face. She was smiling. Not the “I’m joking” smile, but a “you’re mine now” smile, malevolent. Steph knew in that instant that there was no hope for the “Kayla might show mercy” theory. Just by looking at Kayla’s face, Steph could tell that the stuck-up girl had paused only to soak in the screams of fear of the people she'd just shrunk, and think about all the ways she was going to hurt them. Then, Kayla started feasting.


Steph thought dumbly, oh God, she’s going to eat us, as she watched the giantess bend over, languidly, and pick up her first victim. At an (unsafe) distance, Steph watched the sadistic girl roughly rip off the tiny person’s clothes, and pop them, crying and pleading, into her beautiful mouth. Steph watched in horror as the still-living human being slid down her throat, screaming faintly.


That was when Steph ran for the exit. It was the one nearest to her, and nearest to Kayla, unfortunately. But that may just be the last place the bitch pays any attention too. Most people would be running away from the giant woman, and Kayla would likely be focusing on where the greatest number of people would be concentrated. Steph sprinted not at Kayla, but certainly in her general direction, which was more than what most people were doing. She ignored the chaos around her and focused on running. 


It was utter chaos on the floor, a cacophony of people running into each other and pushing one another to escape the giantess. It was loud too, Steph’s ears were filled with the panicked shouts of dozens of people running around on the ground, and faintly, the crunch of bones and screams of pain emanating from Kayla’s pretty mouth. But loudest was all, audible over all the terror, was the excited giggling coming from the girl as she ran around picking up people and dropping them into her mouth. That was the worst part of it, Steph thought as she ran: the laughing. She’s laughing at us. All this horror and suffering, just to entertain a spoiled, cruel little brat.


A woman Steph had talked to at the party, mere minutes ago, was sprinting in the same direction a few feet ahead of Steph. Without warning, a huge yet delicate hand descended from above and plucked the woman out of Steph’s sight. Steph listened to the woman’s screams get fainter, then a distant crunch, followed by another one of Kayla’s frequent delighted giggles. Every few seconds, Steph would see a dainty hand swoop down and grab another person, sometimes near, sometimes far. Steph glanced up at the giantess, all morbid curiosity. She saw her massive, sexy oppressor popping yet another unwilling person into her mouth. Kayla also seemed somehow to have grown somewhat, and Steph watched as Kayla’s swimsuit snapped off of her curvaceous body with a loud pop, her enormous, perfect breasts falling free and bouncing above her prey.


As she continued to run, Steph watched in the corner of her vision as a humongous foot came down less than 15 feet to her left, glossy pink toenails and all. She watched the man next to her get thrown off balance by the shock. I’m so close to the exit, I’m almost free. Steph was about to round the corner, out of Kayla’s sight when she felt the other foot slam down on her back, pinning her to the ground. 


“You can’t leave yet!” came Kayla’s girlish voice, taunting her. FUCK! I was so close. The foot moved. Steph despaired as she felt two massive fingers pinch her body and begin lifting her up. Kayla had definitely grown: the woman she had seen get picked up by Kayla was as tall as the giant woman’s index finger. Now that Kayla had grown, Steph’s entire body was about as big as Kayla’s manicured fingernail.


She came face to face with Kayla, just for a moment. Holy shit. The rich girl’s magnificent face – high cheekbones, perfectly curated eyebrows, long eyelashes, full plump lips and all – was full of happiness and hunger as she stared at her morsel of food. She looked at Steph only briefly: of course, the woman was just another toy to her, like the dozens of others she had just killed. She looked at her only to briefly relish the effect she had on her prey. Steph was of course cursing, screaming, and kicking, though she knew it was futile. As long as she kills me quickly. Steph prayed that the all-powerful girl would bite down on her, killing Steph instantly. Kayla lazily popped the woman into her mouth.




Kayla was enjoying herself immensely. She brutally stomped through the people, watching gleefully as they ran from her pretty feet, peasants making way for their queen. The first few that Kayla ate, she roughly ripped their clothes off before dropping them, crying and pleading, into her mouth. Before long she grew bored of disrobing them all, and began eating them fully clothed. She had shrunk them all down to about 2 inches tall, so she was able to swallow some of them whole, savoring their panicked thrashing as they slowly slid down her throat to die long, painful deaths in the spoiled brat’s stomach. Most of them, however, she chewed, delighted by the feeling of their weak little bones cracking under her teeth like toothpicks.


Slowly but steadily, Kayla began to grow. Her opulent living room had high ceilings – almost 18 feet –  but Kayla was already able to easily reach up and touch the ceiling, and she would soon need to stoop to avoid hitting her head. She felt her bikini growing tighter and tighter around her, until the top was obliterated with a loud snap by her growing tits. The top was followed swiftly by the bottom, decimated by her hips. There was something so satisfying about growing so large that her own swimsuit couldn’t contain her anymore. I’m going to outgrow more than this, the girl thought, glancing up at her high ceiling with a shiver of excitement pulsing through her. 




Steph had prayed for a quick death, but her prayers were not answered. Instead of killing her instantly, Kayla simply sucked her into her mouth, using her tongue to idly play around with the little woman. As Kayla opened her mouth, presumably to eat more people, light suddenly filled Steph’s dark prison. The inside of the beautiful girl’s mouth was a hellscape. Blood and dismembered limbs were everywhere. The horror was too much for Steph. I can’t die here, not like this. She saw a man she had mingled with in Kayla’s foyer only 10 minutes previously leaning against the side of their oppressor's mouth, barely taller than Kayla’s teeth. His arms were missing and he was staring at the stumps in horror. This can’t be happening. This isn’t happening. Steph screamed in terror. 


There were other surviving tinies in the wet hot maw, some screaming from their injuries, others were unscathed, like Steph. She saw, overtaken with a dull terror, someone in the back of Kayla’s mouth, clawing fruitlessly up Kayla’s tongue to try to escape, as they slowly slipped down into her throat. Their world shook as Kayla purred and giggled, feeling the struggling person slide down. Steph wanted desperately, more than anything, to be killed in that instant, to end her suffering. She began crawling to Kayla’s teeth, hoping for a quick death when the giantess inevitably closed her mouth. Unfortunately for her, Kayla tilted her head back to eat more people, and the whole throng of living, breathing humans tumbled backwards into her throat. The last thing Steph saw, as she fell into Kayla’s already crowded stomach to die a death more painful than she could imagine, was the light entering the spoiled girl’s mouth. As Steph fell, she heard the pained screams of her fellow humans trapped below in Kayla’s stomach grow louder and louder, and she looked up and watched the light get smaller and smaller.




As Kayla grew to 17, 18, 19 feet tall, she had to get on all fours to stop from hitting her head on the ceiling. The girl’s enormous naked body cast a shadow on all her remaining victims, blocking out the light and filling their view. Kayla's heavy tits swung over them, each one seemingly larger than a house. With her newfound size, she started grabbing people by the handful, laughing while she shoved them into her mouth like popcorn. She could feel all the people she had swallowed whole roiling in her stomach, a tangled mass of humanity climbing over each other to escape the girl’s stomach acids, screaming in pain, all confused and terrified, trapped in a dark prison they’d never escape from. Many tried with all their might to break free, all their efforts only amounting in pleasurable tickles for the girl they were feeding, the girl to whom their suffering gave pleasure and power.


Eventually, there were only a few people left living in the room, all of them having been turned around in the chaos and sprinting in entirely incorrect directions. Kayla felt herself growing and thought. I’m too big to pick these ones up. The ones she had shrunk would soon be too small for her to see, and she’d only be able to handle full sized people. She couldn’t let them get away scot-free, of course, so Kayla began crushing the remaining tinies, slapping the ground playfully with her hands and trampling stragglers with her knees and toes. Ew, now I’ve got blood on me. I’ll have to get a slave to clean it off, and Kayla’s mind raced excitedly, thinking of the prospect of making humans lick each other’s lifeblood off her body. Maybe I’ll make someone lick their smooshed lover off of my foot. Wouldn’t that be delicious? But now, Kayla had other things to occupy herself with. She was still growing, and the roof was beginning to press against her back…


Moments later, Kayla stood in the rubble of her opulent mansion, watching the partygoers who were, moments ago, enjoying themselves at her pool. They were all full-sized people. Kayla hadn’t shrunk them at all. Yet, she towered over them. Her growth had stopped at what she estimated to be about 30 feet. She bit her lip as she watched her guests run out into the city. “Run all you want,” the enormous woman purred, “those buildings won’t stop me. Nothing can stop me now.”

Kayla's Citywide Rampage by Wort482

In the moonlight, Kayla Carmen stood roughly 30 feet above the collapsed portion of her mansion. In the far future, this moment would be widely considered by historians to be the beginning of the downfall and subjugation of the human race, and the ascension of Kayla to sublime goddesshood. As the blonde woman stood nude over her soon-to-be-victims, a new era of humanity dawned.


Kayla looked down on her terrified, confused guests with a satisfied smile. She was only 30 feet tall, not even as large as her own mansion. The little people were almost as tall as her knees. But it was enough. Enough to know that she was officially, without doubt, the largest and most powerful person on Earth. From this point on, every single human being would have to look up to Kayla. Her entire life, Kayla had been the prettiest person in the room, with the most money, and the fanciest clothes and belongings. People had scrambled to do her bidding and please her for as long as she could remember, simply by right of her birth. Kayla had lived her entire life looking down on everyone else. The stuck-up girl had always thought she was better than everyone else, but now this… this confirmed it. Now she literally looked down on everyone else, and thus the inferiority of everyone else in the world, to Kayla, was brought into stark view. To her, she was simply assuming her rightful place. Soon all the world would grovel at her feet, and men would cower in fear of her name. But first, she had to get bigger.


Kayla knew that the quickest way to grow was to eat more people. But I’m in no rush, Kayla thought deviously, I might as well have a little fun on the way up! And so, the huge girl started having fun.


Kayla leisurely walked within grabbing distance of the nearest person. He was running away as fast as he could from her, just like everyone else, but she barely had to stroll to catch up to him. As she grabbed him, the rest of the partygoers were dashsing to escape off of her property. It didn’t matter; they could wait. No one in the world could truly escape Kayla now.


After grabbing him, she realized it was her butler! She had never bothered to learn his name.


“Hi boy,” she giggled.


“Let go of me!” He screamed, fighting against her grip. To her, he was about the size of a barbie doll, so while he wasn’t that miniscule to her, the poor man had no chance of escape.


“Aww, you’re so tiny!” she cooed, condescendingly. “You’re almost as small as one of my dildos. Would you like to be my little sex toy?” The giantess bit her lip.


Her butler had borne countless humiliations from Kayla over the time that he had served her, and the patronizing way that Kayla spoke to him made him feel even more humiliated, and powerless. “No, please!”


“No? But aren’t you my butler? You’re supposed to serve me after all.” The girl let out a giggle. “So, butler, I command you to be my little toy and give me pleasure.” She sat down next to her massive pool, and gave the man a flick with her index finger, to remind him just how much stronger she was than him. Her butler was a strapping man, but even just the tiny flick knocked the wind out of him, and he began wheezing for air. “Awwww did that hurt, toy? I barely even touched you and it nearly killed you. I’m sorry,” she continued sarcastically, “I didn’t realize how weak you were compared to me. Now get on your hands and knees and pleasure me.” 


“If I obey you, you won’t hurt me?” asked the man reproachfully. 


“Of course I wouldn’t hurt you, at least not too bad! I wouldn’t want to break my toys,” Kayla lied. To her delight, when her little slave caught his breath, he began crawling towards her pussy. “You obeyed quickly! I guess a lifetime of servicing me prepared you for this. How pathetic!”


The man said nothing, but Kayla, with smug satisfaction, could tell that her words had hurt him. She gasped softly as her slave reached her clit and began licking with his tiny tongue. “Mmmmmmm yesssss,” Kayla moaned, “how does it feel to be a slave to the spoiled rich brat you’ve been paid to obey your whole life? Doesn’t sound like much of a change to me, honestly.” The girl giggled.


The butler still said nothing, but Kayla could see rage in the man’s eyes.


“You’ll do whatever I tell you to, won’t you, you little bitch?” She said, enjoying bullying the man. Her slave said nothing, just continued to lick her clitoris. “I said WON’T YOU?” Kayla reached down and pinched the doll-sized man with her giant fingers, and smiled when she heard him yelp.


“Yes, I will,” the man said, fearful of more pain. He went back to pleasuring her with his mouth.


Kayla moaned, savoring the man’s submission to her will, and his continued efforts to pleasure her were succeeding. The goddess was growing more horny by the second. Abruptly, she reached down and grasped the man, and began slowly pushing him headfirst into her pussy.


“WAIT, STOP!” he cried.


“Don’t worry, slave! You’ll be safe there. Like I said, I’d never hurt one of my toys.” Kayla purred.


“But I don’t want to go in there!”


Kayla laughed at that. “I don’t care what you want, slave. I’m bigger and stronger and more powerful than you, and I can do whatever the fuck I want with you. Now be a good little bitch and struggle in there for me. It makes it feel even better.” The pampered brat gasped in pleasure as she felt the little man’s head enter her. He was bigger than any dildo she’d ever used, but she was determined to fit the man inside of her. Slowly, ever so slowly, the struggling man’s torso entered her pussy. Kayla curled her perfect toes in bliss, and used her other hand to pinch and stroke her left nipple. She let go of the man with her hand, and used her pelvic muscles to pull him all the way in. The giant girl felt her little slave struggling and writhing inside of her slick juices, and she screamed in ecstasy: a hoarse, delighted squeal that could likely be heard from those guests who were running away.


It was easily the most exquisite feeling Kayla had ever experienced. And it was all made better by the absolute power she held over the man inside of her pussy. Not only that, but the power she held over everyone. She could keep growing, and use more men like this. Any men she wanted. In fact, Kayla could use anyone in the world for anything she could possibly imagine, inflicting whatever pain she chose on whomever she chose, using any human being she wanted for her pleasure, on her whim. Kayla thought about this as she pushed and kneaded her ample breasts, twisting her nipples between her fingers, and occasionally reaching down to push her little slave back into her pussy whenever he writhed his way to freedom She moaned louder and louder as the power trip brought her closer to climax. It was absolute heaven, and the goddess felt her orgasm crashing over her like a tsunami. 




James was also glad when Kayla finished. It meant he was done, at least now, with being used as nothing more than a dildo, gasping for air and in danger of his bones being broken by the giant girl’s sex. Kayla’s colossal fingers pulled him out and dangled him in front of her. 


“You did a great job, toy.” The huge, beautiful woman smiled sweetly at him. “Unfortunately for you I’m feeling a bit peckish again, and you look tasty.” Kayla giggled. Then she began ripping at the butler’s clothes, tearing fabric off of his body as though he were a dress up doll. 


James shouted in pain as he felt the cloth of his own shirt rip across his back. “Wait!” he screamed, his heart thumping in his chest, “you said you wouldn’t hurt me! You said you wouldn’t break your own toys! You said…”


The sound of his frantic protestation was drowned out by Kayla’s derisive laugh. “I did say that, didn’t I? Oops, I lied! Too bad there’s nothing you can do about it!” 


James didn’t want to die, especially not like this. He felt himself about to vomit. Kayla continued, “I don’t have to keep my promises to you, my slave. You’re beneath me and it’s my right to do whatever I want to you. I’m about to eat you and there's nothing you can do about it,” the cruel woman taunted, relishing the power she held over him. “Your whole life has led up to you getting eaten by a beautiful girl, as a little snack.” James, naked and trembling with fear, began to cry.




“The only problem is,” said Kayla, “You’re a little too big to swallow whole.” She had squished and chewed up people before she grew, but they had all been smaller than her, more like ants. At her current size, her butler was doll-sized. She was morbidly curious to see what kind of damage she could inflict on a person at this size. The woman began to pull and twist at one of the little man’s arms. He quickly realized what was happening and began fighting against her, but it was no use. Filled with sadistic delight, Kayla watched as the man’s arm detached from his torso. The air was filled with a bloodcurdling scream of absolute pain. 


Kayla was spattered with his blood. Gross, I’m going to have to clean that off, she thought, but her disgust was far outweighed by her excitement at inflicting so much pain on someone she viewed as her inferior. It made her feel powerful to hurt him, and she waited for a moment, listening to his agonized scream with cruel fascination. Her toy was screaming, pleading, praying to god. 


Well, I’m still hungry. Kayla popped him into her mouth and, unceremoniously, bit his head off, swallowing it whole. She decided she didn’t want to eat the rest–it was too big–and she tossed her former butler’s mutilated body aside, as if it was a piece of garbage. The man had essentially died for nothing, and already Kayla was forgetting about him as she waded into her swimming pool to wash the man’s lifeblood off of her hands and arms. The water barely came up to her waist. 


But then, Kayla noticed the water going down. Or, to be accurate, she was growing again. She hadn’t eaten her butler’s entire body, she had only eaten his head. I must have absorbed his life force anyways. What a pleasant surprise! Growing felt good, and Kayla moaned as she felt the power coursing through her body. When she finally stopped growing, the water wasn’t even up to her knees. Kayla was four stories tall now. 




Kayla strolled to the gate at the edge of her property, where she assumed that all of her guests had escaped from. Kayla had had her butler confiscate all of her party guests’ phones so that they wouldn’t be able to call for help (she told them it was so they’d socialize, of course). Despite that, by now those guests who had escaped the massacre (a dozen or two) would have made it off her gigantic property, out into the city to raise the alarm. By now, Kayla assumed, the whole world would know about what had happened. 


To her surprise, as Kayla drew nearer, she saw several people trying to climb her mansion’s gilded fence at different points. The bars were too close together for anyone to slip through, and the gate was nearly 15 feet tall. So none of these weak little morons has managed to escape me! The world still doesn’t know what happened here. Things just kept going Kayla's way.


The giantess grinned and said, “I thought it wouldn’t be possible for me to have more good luck than I already do! I guess I didn’t anticipate you guys being so useless.” Several nearby would-be escapees turned to see their giant captor standing behind them, hands on her voluptuous hips, not even bothering to cover her private parts. On the contrary, Kayla was proudly displaying her naked sex over them in a show of domination, as if to say “I may be naked, but you’re the vulnerable ones here.”


They all ran in different directions, scattering like insects under a rock, but the giant brat didn’t care. Her large, lush property was close to the city center, a crowded metropolitan area, but its huge gate made it a prison for her prey, cut off from the rest of the world. So, Kayla had nothing to worry about, and was in no rush at all, as she spent the night chasing around her little people, like a cat playing with her mice. She laughed as she ran after them, loving the way they screamed in fear as she got near them. 


The giant girl took care not to kill any of them, instead plucking them up and clutching them in her hands. At first she wasn’t quite big enough to carry them all, so she slurped a woman down her throat, and popped in two pleading, crying men after that. After she grew from those 3, she was more than large enough to hold all of her remaining prey comfortably in her hands.


Finally, when the sun had risen, Kayla decided it was time to have some fun on the town. She walked to the edge of her property, then stepped over her fence. The giantess looked down in her hands to see the people she had spent the whole night collecting clutched in her fingers. Smiling, she tilted her head back and sucked them down one by one. As she felt the power rush through her body, her height catapulted upward. When she finally opened her eyes, she could see the tops of several buildings, some as high as 100 feet. And, to her deep satisfaction, she could see little people, dozens of them, gathering in curiosity beneath her. Most of them were hardly as tall as her ankles.


Kayla’s smug, horny giggle was a cacophony to the city streets. Her laugh vibrated windows for several blocks, and the people below her saw her ginormous breasts and ass jiggle along with the vibration. The giantess could feel the unbelievable weight and power in her every step, and watched as each one sent shockwaves through pedestrians and left cracks in the pavement. 


One would have expected Kayla’s movements to be slow and laborious, but though her weight had massively increased, so had her strength, so that she moved at the same pace as she had at her original height. The rich girl’s gigantic thighs and calves flexed, easily exerting ridiculous amounts of force as her feet crashed down into the streets. Kayla strolled languidly through the city towards the downtown area, so she could find a more densely populated area. Many of the people beneath her had begun to run. “You all look like little ants down there! You do realize you’re too small to run away from me, right?” To accentuate her point, Kayla began kicking tinies who she caught up with, giggling as she punted their bodies across the ground. 


On the street, people began screaming in horror as they watched the massive foot come and slam, with the force of a freight train, into pedestrians, sending them skidding across the street. Shouts of “HELP ME”, “RUN”, “PLEASE NO”, and “THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING” filled the air as the giantess began stomping on her prey, her huge foot maiming and killing people left and right.


To Kayla, of course, it was all amusing, and she felt an exquisite power rush like she’d never felt before (despite her luxurious and pampered life that she’d spent lording her wealth over others.) Now, her slaves were where they belonged, screaming and pleading beneath her pretty feet. 


Kayla kept slowly strutting down the street, encountering larger crowds, demolishing cars, and in general inflicting as much sadistic destruction on her peasants as the spoiled brat saw fit. She stopped at an office building that, offensively, was much taller than her. The building was about 300 feet of steel and glass. She peered inside.


A board meeting was cut short as the participants noticed the gigantic face of Kayla Carmen staring through the 14th floor window. Kayla’s golden curls were hanging in her eyes, so she elegantly tossed her head to get a better look, her perfectly-kept hair flowing in the wind like she was on a movie set. Many of the business people were transfixed at the sight of the most beautiful pair of emerald green eyes any of them had ever seen. “This building is a little too tall for me,” boomed the voice from outside, “let’s see if I can do anything about that.” Without further ado, a huge yet delicate hand crashed through the window to grab the nearest person, who was dragged kicking and screaming outside and dangled over the beautiful goddess’s mouth. The meeting participants were frozen in disbelief as they watched Kayla drop the poor executive into her colossal maw and swallow them whole. 


The boardroom was full of yells, begging, and bargaining (as you might expect from businessmen), as the giant woman slurped up every person inside. One man hid in the corner behind a desk, thinking he could go unnoticed. But eventually, he saw Kayla’s hand searching for him on the other side of the room. Horrified but helpless, he watched the elegant, perfectly manicured hand lazily search its way across the room until it found him. He felt a whoosh of air as he was ripped out into the open air to dangle hundreds of feet above the ground, held only by Kayla’s thumb and forefinger which gripped his leg painfully. “Got ya!” giggled the giant brat. “Since you’re the last one, you get a reward. I won’t eat you like I ate the others!”


The man was filled with relief and hope at the thought of him escaping with his life, but only for a moment. Kayla continued to giggle as she pressed him into her cleavage. He felt himself dragged across the girl’s body, feeling her sweaty tits, and then her toned stomach. It wasn’t until Kayla dragged his little body across and around her voluptuous hips that he realized where he was going: the woman’s ass. He began to struggle with all his might against Kayla’s elegant hand, but to no avail. 


“I doubt I’ll feel you in there,” the cruel woman added humiliatingly, “but just knowing that you’re suffering in there for me, just because I feel like putting you there on a whim, is enough to bring me pleasure.” 


The cruel brat continued laughing as she looked down over her shoulder, behind her, to watch the man slowly be encased and suffocated by her massive mountains of flesh. Kayla bit her lip, drinking in his futile pleas and cries for help with delight. Despite saying she wouldn’t feel him inside her, she actually did even at her size, moaning in pleasure as she felt the little man’s head shoved through her sensitive puckered asshole. 


But it wasn’t enough for the giant bitch. Kayla noticed that the people on street level had done a terrible job dispersing, and in fact seemed to have been herded into one huge clump. The full throng of downtown was a huge, confused and chaotic mess of people who were all running into each other. By now, most in the crowd had noticed the malevolent, smiling face high above them. Those closer to Kayla’s feet couldn’t even see her face over her humongous breasts, until an arm pressed them close to her body. The evil girl peered over her ample tits with excitement, lust, hunger, and above all, cruel satisfaction in her eyes. This was where Kayla belonged. This was meant to be her station in the world, looking down over her peasants.


Massively enjoying the kicking and struggling from the little man in her asshole, but still craving more stimulation, Kayla fell to her knees. Her knees made deep gouges in the asphalt where they impacted, and a few pedestrians were immediately crushed by flesh and rubble, with many others being injured. The giant girl then got on her hands and knees, her immense breasts swinging forebodingly over hundreds of people, her curvy shadow blocking out the sun. Many of the people below were paralyzed with fear and shock. They watched in horror as the perfect, shapely breasts descended down onto them.


Then, her nipples made contact. The unlucky few who were directly situated under her nipples when they fell were pinned down by them. One brave, muscled man was pushing up against the girl’s right nipple, holding up her boob like Atlas holding the world on his shoulder. He stood strong for a moment, but as the titflesh continued to descend around him, the poor hero began to falter under the weight. Slowly he began to crumple, screaming in pain as his bones broke under the soft breasts of a girl who, a few days earlier, the man would have had no trouble dealing with physically. But now Kayla was enormous, and no one could stand against her (clearly, no one could even stand against her right nipple).


Kayla let out another moan as she felt her sensitive nipples stiffen. As they stiffened, the unlucky people struggling under them were put under more and more pressure. 


“Keep struggling! Feeling you all fight to keep your precious lives only turns me on more.” As the massive brat got more turned on, her nipples got even harder, slowly crushing the life out of those underneath. The very fact Kayla’s very arousal was killing people – was itself arousing. Slowly the people beneath her nipples began to pop, sending incredible sensations through Kayla’s body. 


She gasped in ecstasy and let herself drop fully to the ground, her luscious golden curls falling over dozens of people in the throng, who had to untangle themselves from the goddess’s silken hair. Somehow, the crowd was so confused and disorganized that there were still a dozen or so people left beneath her tits who hadn’t yet escaped. They were smothered as Kayla’s breasts rolled over them, aside for a few whose heads were free of the massive fleshy prison. Their lower halves were trapped under Kayla’s soft breasts in varying degrees, but they cried out in pain, and called for help, and tried to pull themselves out with just their arms. Many kind people came up to try to help pull them out, to save their fellow man from the grisly fate. But these were met with an even grislier fate.


“Ooh, good Samaritans! How cute!” Kayla called out in a singsong voice, and reached down towards several of the would-be rescuers as they slowly pulled out a woman from beneath Kayla’s titflesh. The giantess scooped them up with one hand, and tossed them into her mouth like candy. Those people, who had tried to do a good thing and help out others in need, were rewarded for their bravery and kindness with a one-way ticket to Kayla’s horrific hellscape of a stomach. They would never see sunlight again, and their last memories would be of the overcrowded and confused darkness of the rich girl’s stomach, and the indescribable pain and horror of being burned alive by stomach acids while listening to the screams of others who are enduring the same. 


All of this suffering was to please Kayla, who was enjoying herself immensely. In addition to the struggles of the man trapped in her asshole and the tickling from the people dying slow deaths in her stomach, she now also had the stimulation of the writhing against her sensitive nipples. It would have been enough to put her over the edge, but Kayla wanted more. It would be a treat to herself for doing such a good job on her quest for world domination.

The huge woman stood up ponderously, and looked down at the hundreds of little people still swarming before her. She wanted more people, so Kayla started rocking nearby buildings to scare out the inhabitants: pushing against the walls or punching holes in the top floors, stuff like that. In a few moments, a satisfied Kayla watched the terrified workers streamed out of skyscrapers left and right. In a minute the crowd before her had swelled, and it was twice as dense as it was moments earlier. 


At the ground level, chaos still ensued. The crowd couldn’t seem to disperse as the surrounding buildings pressed in too close, and no one could seem to decide what direction they were going to run in. Everyone knew the impending doom by now: they could all see the ravishing, evil goddess looming above them all. People kept bumping into each other, and trampling one another. All to no avail. Kayla turned around slowly, so that her gigantic ass was facing the crowd. She was beginning to grow from the people she had recently eaten, and Kayla’s beautiful, model-esque butt was slowly increasing in size. 


The goddess looked over her shoulder one last time at the crowd of hundreds beneath her. The power rush was unlike anything she could have imagined. The whole world would soon belong to her. 


“Gaze upon your goddess, slaves!” the gorgeous giantess purred. Her words reverberated through the whole city. “You’re all mine. I own every single one of you. You’re my playthings, and your life’s purpose is to make me happy, and carry out each and every one of my whims.” The spoiled brat's pussy was sopping wet with this show of dominance, as Kayla imagined how almost every person in the city could see and hear her. “And right now, I feel like sitting on my playthings. I want to crush you underneath my ass. I’m going to destroy you with my buttcheeks, and there’s nothing any of you can do about it. In fact, there’s nothing anyone in the world can do to stop me. Bye bye! Hope you all had nice lives!” The cruel woman threw her head back and laughed a long, sultry laugh, all the while her huge cheeks wobbled menacingly above the crowd, promising to make good on Kayla’s threats of annihilation-by-booty. 


Many in the crowd gave up running and just stared up in fearful awe and desperation. Kayla heard thousands of shouts of “PLEASE DON’T”, “I HAVE A FAMILY”, “WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?”, “SPARE US”, and on and on, all of which served to fuel the sadistic girl’s lust. She continued giggling as she slowly lowered her beautiful asscheeks down onto the crowd. 


For a good 60 or 70 people, the last thing they ever heard was the sound of that spoiled brat’s laughter ringing in their ears. And the last thing they ever saw was her huge, jiggly butt growing larger above them, descending upon them like a world-ending meteor. A hundred more people perished slowly as Kayla’s assflesh rolled over them, suffocating to death under the warm, soft skin. But Kayla was still growing. Those at the edges of her massive ass, who were slowly clawing their way out from under their prison, felt themselves firmly back under Kayla’s  behind as it rapidly expanded in size. And those nearby who had managed to avoid being under the girl’s butt when it fell were one-by-one knocked over and taken under as the assflesh rolled over them as well. 


There were still hundreds surrounding Kayla, who sighed in pleasure as she felt the bodies struggling against the weight of her ass and the frequent breaking of her playthings’ bones. Those who were well clear of the sadistic girl’s ass quickly realized they hadn’t escaped danger either. They saw Kayla’s enormous hand descend from the heavens and pick up a handful of panicked people, and summarily throw them into her mouth like she was eating popcorn at a movie theater. 


Kayla’s lust was growing by the second. She toyed with the screaming, living beings in her mouth, licking them and gargling them, pushing them together with her tongue. Slowly, she swallowed them whole one by one, savoring their kicking in her throat. Meanwhile she felt her body continue to expand, her ass killing more and more people as it grew at an accelerating rate. She began bumping up against buildings as she kept growing. Soon her growth would force the buildings to collapse, killing whoever was left inside. 


The struggling in her ass had ceased (her little butt slave must have died, oops!) and so she grabbed another handful of innocent people. Leaning to the right so she could reach, she shoved them into her ass, loving how powerless they were to stop her from treating them like butt plugs. With one hand, she shoved her living, writhing buttplugs deeper into her anus. With the other, she began fingering herself, moaning all the while at the thought of all the chaos and torture she was causing, all for her own sexual satisfaction.




Tom watched in terror as another hand came down to scoop him up, along with the 5 or 6 other people that were standing near him. They were all brought up a dizzying height into the air, and found themselves face-to-face with their master. The girl’s stunningly beautiful face was curled into a cruel grin. “Make sure you all hold on tight!” she said in a sickly sweet voice, and she began sprinkling them onto her breasts. Tom felt himself frantically scrabbling at Kayla’s left boob as he felt himself tumble downwards, his hands trying to find purchase. Finally he got a handhold: Kayla’s nipple. She gasped in delight when he grabbed onto it, hanging over what seemed like a hundred foot drop. Tom watched as the other man who had been dropped onto Kayla’s boob fell past him, his yell fading as the man plummeted. Tom heard a distant yet sickening crunch as the man hit the pavement between Kayla’s legs.




“You guys look like little nipple rings!” Kayla giggled at the two little people hanging off of her nipples. As they struggled to climb back up, it just gave the giantess more stimulation, tickling her sensitive nips and making her even hornier. She began breathing heavily as she felt her orgasm approaching, her breasts heaving (so much so that her nipple rings were having trouble hanging on). The giant girl just kept growing, and to fuel that growth she used her right hand to scoop up handful upon handful of screaming citizens, stuffing them greedily into her mouth. As she grew, her ass and thighs started to push over nearby buildings.


Kayla was now growing so fast that her prey couldn’t even outrun her growing ass (even as she herself sat still, reclining like she was at the beach on one of her many luxurious vacations). The goddess fingered herself harder and faster as she drew closer, moaning and gasping and giggling. Her senses seemed sharper at this size, as she was able to feel and enjoy every single miniscule person that her expanding butt crushed, just as she enjoyed the feelings of the writhing mass of humanity trapped in her asshole and stomach. She felt herself right on the edge of her glorious, godlike orgasm, and stopped (for a moment) shoveling people into her mouth. Instead, she put her free hand behind her so she could lean against it and recline further. Her left hand was still pleasuring her gigantic pussy. Her nipples were growing bigger and bigger, and her tiny slaves hanging off of them were barely able to hold on, tugging and worrying at her sensitive parts. Kayla screamed in delight as she came, arching her back so suddenly that her nipple-hangers were thrown off of her breasts to die from their fall. She purred in satisfaction and shivered, her perfect body glistening with sweat.


And still she grew. Now her thighs were taller than buildings, and they easily crushed them as she expanded outward. Kayla watched in delight as the city she had lived in for years grew smaller around her. Its famous landmarks, many of which had been known all over the world for generations, were obliterated by her mere presence. 


And still she grew. She watched as houses became the size of one of her glossy pink toenails. Her moans of ecstasy echoed throughout the city as she grew; they were the last thing thousands of people heard before part of Kayla’s buttcheek, or thigh, or one of her fingers plowed into their domicile and destroyed them.




When Kayla was done growing she stood up. Her head was almost in the clouds. The gargantuan woman could be seen from several cities away. She imagined news reports all around the world about her ascension were already being aired at this very moment. If they’re going to show me on TV, I had better look good, Kayla thought to herself, playfully. So the goddess flipped her gorgeous hair back, batted her lashes, and smiled down at the world, at her subjects. 


It would later be determined that the casualties that day were 69,051 presumed dead, and 72,504 injured.

Epilogue: Kayla's World by Wort482


After Kayla’s ascension and destruction of New York City, the rest of the world was quickly brought to heel. On the very day that the colossal girl stretched into the sky for the very first time, nations all across the globe set aside their differences and declared war on her. As Kayla strolled leisurely to the pentagon – knocking over and smooshing buildings, crushing hundreds and thousands of people beneath her feet – airforces of all the world’s militaries converged on her. They were gnats to Kayla, and all their bombs and firepower served only to tickle her perfect skin. The world watched in horror as the giant girl swatted hundreds of high-grade military aircraft out of the air with her bare hands.


It only took a few minutes for the nukes to begin launching. The gravity of such a decision was unfathomable: not only had nuclear bombs not been used as weapons since 1945, but undoubtedly the ones launched at Kayla would kill thousands if not hundreds of thousands of civilians as well. But by then the governments of the world knew well and good the severity of the situation, and that the giantess must be dealt with as quickly as possible before she became too powerful. Unfortunately for the world, she already was too powerful.


As Kayla laughed off the blast of half a hundred nuclear detonations, many nations began surrendering unconditionally, with a few offering peace terms. By the time Kayla reached Capitol Hill, only one single country had not surrendered. The president of the United States wanted to personally surrender to Kayla, in an attempt to maintain some form of dignity and legitimacy in the eyes of his people. Along the walk between NYC and DC, Kayla had discovered that she could control her own size at will, being able to grow and shrink (as long as she did not exceed her maximum size). The giantess now willed herself to shrink down to around 40 feet. As hundreds of news cameras looked on, she accepted the president’s surrender, and then promptly grabbed him and slid him into her vagina, moaning as she did. People around the world watched their new overlord use the “leader of the free world” as a dildo, in a huge demoralizing symbolic blow that cemented Kayla as a supreme and untouchable ruler. She then sat on the US Capitol building while forcing every congressperson to lick the blood of their slaughtered citizens off of her feet. All the while Kayla slid the still-struggling president in and out of her pussy. There was no doubt: Kayla Carmen now ruled the world.


Quickly a provisional administration was set up to efficiently carry out Kayla’s whims. The governments of the world remain largely intact (it’s simpler that way) and the administration is their liaison to Kayla. Most of the world’s industries were nationalized to smooth this process out, and billionaires worldwide were seized for their wealth. Overnight, the former bourgeoise ruling class quietly disappeared, to make room for a new ruling class. A ruling class composed of only one girl, sickeningly pampered and indulged, enslaving all the people of the world.


The finer points of Kayla’s administration do not concern her. All she cares about is that when she wants something, she gets it. And the entire world jumps to obey her. For instance, when Kayla demanded a mansion be built, fit for her 300 foot tall frame, the world scrambled to comply. What’s more, she demanded it be made within a week. Multiple factories and thousands of workers had to stop what they were doing and toil away ceaselessly to create the building. It was an immense and impressive effort of organization and collaboration between nations, workers, and the administration, all driven by the knowledge that if they failed, the spoiled brat that ruled over them would have her terrible retribution. 


And that was only her first palace. Kayla prefers to be around 100-300 feet tall. That way she can still see her subjects groveling beneath her. However, despite spending most of her time at this height, she wants houses built for her at every size. The world slowly became dotted with Kayla’s towering, wasteful palaces, casting shadows over major cities across the globe. Each one is extravagant, luxurious, each staffed by an army of slaves: cooks, butlers, waiters, servants, maids, sex toys, stylists, and makeup artists. Some are for when Kayla is 50 feet tall, some are for when she’s 1000 feet tall. More are under construction each day, and most are almost never occupied: an immense waste of labor and resources. Slowly, the world is being turned into Kayla’s world, a planet fit for one massive girl rather than the billions of regular people who have to find a way to live alongside her.


Kayla could shrink down some to eat, so as to save food, but instead she chooses to eat at staggering heights. On average she consumes enough food to feed one million normal sized people. Of course, she commands her slaves to lavish her only with the finest and most expensive foods, the cost of which could be used to feed 500 million normal sized people. When Kayla dines, she loves to garnish her food with living slaves, sometimes swallowing them along with her extravagant meal, sometimes plucking them out with her fingers and dropping them into her mouth. Nevertheless, she consumes a vast amount of food. The result of this outrageous waste of food is that the vast majority of humanity is barely surviving, subsisting on the crumbs left behind by their giant queen. 


The girl enjoys an endless supply of lush clothing, painstakingly crafted in factories by hundreds of laborers. Like her mansions, Kayla likes to have clothing to fit her at every size (even though she often prefers to be naked and flaunt her perfect body). Worse, the girl takes a cruel delight in wearing clothing made from living humans who have been unwillingly tied together. Kayla loves the feeling of slipping on a thong made entirely of living, breathing tinies, listening as they scream and cry for mercy, slowly being suffocated by Kayla’s nether regions. The feeling of them wriggling and struggling to break free only stimulates the giant girl more, and the humiliation of using unwilling human beings as mere articles of clothing makes her feel powerful. Despite this, however, Kayla still demands vast amounts of blouses, bras, swimsuits, skirts, dresses, leggings, panties, heels, and cosmetic products be made for her selfish purposes.


The consequence of this ridiculous, sickening extravagance is destitute poverty for the rest of the world. Under this sadistic Goddess’s heel, the entire population has been ground into a state of grim subsistence. The vast majority of people live out their puny existences by slaving away making Kayla’s clothes or building her palaces. The former billionaire class still had wealth leftover from the start of Kayla’s reign, but slowly they too began losing their money, selling their belongings, and enrolling to work the same backbreaking, endless labor as everyone else; the former bourgeoisie was simply subsumed into the miserable working class. Though the average person is never actually hurt by Kayla, they live out their entire lives in her shadow, spending every moment in fear of their goddess. Many men fantasize about being large and powerful enough to fuck Kayla, while always knowing in the back of their mind that they never be anything more than a bug to her. The average person wakes up, watches the news of the Goddess’s latest massacre, performs hours of backbreaking labor to appease Kayla’s materialistic desires, and goes to sleep hungry, dreaming of being as big as their queen, or having nightmares of her unfathomable power and cruelty.


Throughout human history, there have always been the few who oppress, and the many who are oppressed. But there have always been ways to fight back. With sufficient organization, there can be rebellions, revolts, and revolutions. Even Kayla’s family, before her ascension, was fragile and subject to the opinions of the workers whom it oppressed. Kayla herself was extremely privileged, but not invincible, still mortal. Not anymore. There is absolutely nothing that anyone can do to stop Kayla. she has heralded in a new age of absolute domination. What can anyone do to stop her, when she could obliterate Manhattan with her ass cheeks? Every single of the 8 billion people on Earth could unite as one to take on Kayla, and if she was at full size, all their efforts would amount to tickling the bottoms of her feet. 


The first rebellion against the spoiled brat was composed of tens of thousands of brave people, tired of slaving away their lives just to make clothes for Kayla. They were full of hope until they saw Kayla’s gorgeous, smug face a thousand feet above them, and realized she was at her full size. The giantess was wearing nothing but her brand new red heels, and a skimpy g-string composed entirely of hundreds of Kayla’s living slaves, tied together and pulled onto Kayla’s nether regions. The rebels watched as a 100 foot tall red stiletto heel crashed down from the sky, crushing a thousand people in an instant. The giant girl’s sadistic giggles filled the air, echoing for miles as she brought up her gleaming red heels and slammed them down over and over again, killing indiscriminately. Most of the people killed weren’t involved in the rebellion at all. Most ironically, a month ago the same city had just put all its effort and resources into creating a huge pair of red heels for Kayla. So the people were thoughtlessly crushed by the very same fancy, wasteful shoes that they themselves had toiled to create for their cruel Goddess. Afterward, Kayla had the survivors lick the blood off of her pumps. That was the first of many rebellions, all of which were put down brutally by a delighted Kayla.


She is indiscriminate with her punishments. Once, a factory took too long to produce a skirt that Kayla had wanted. As residents of the town where the factory was located woke up one morning, they noticed the world seemed especially dark. As people stepped outside, they realized what was happening: Kayla was blocking out the sun. The humongous woman was on all fours, her massive breasts hanging over the town. The gigantic tits were miles and miles across, and filled the sky. Each nipple was stiff with Kayla’s excitement. Thousands of people, realizing they had no chance of survival, began begging for mercy. The begging only turned her on more. The cruel girl responded only by giggling, biting her lip, and slowly lowering her tits onto the town. Kayla moaned in ecstasy as she felt countless lives be snuffed out by her nipples, and buildings and homes reduced to rubble beneath her. The skirt Kayla was punishing them over had been made (she wore it as she destroyed the city), it just hadn’t been made fast enough to the girl’s liking. she gleefully destroyed an entire town just because one factory in that city had taken a little too long to give her what she wanted.


When someone disrespects her, Kayla enslaves them and everyone in their family. Once a man disrespected Kayla (no one really knows what he did, only how she responded). The Goddess responded by enslaving the man’s entire neighborhood, and tying them, face up, onto her favorite throne. Kayla forced the man to watch as she lowered her asshole onto the people, rubbing her massive rear in their faces to get comfortable, then she smirked in pleasure as their wriggling tickled her. Then, she had him tied onto the throne as well alongside them. What’s worse, the sadistic brat commanded the household of that palace to feed the people, keeping them alive as her permanent ass slaves, never to be moved from her throne until the day they died.


But she doesn’t just hurt people for punishment. Oftentimes Kayla struts into a city and begins crushing people, sitting on buildings, and using people as sex playthings for no reason, other than her own enjoyment. Sometimes, she grows to her full size (which increases every time she eats people). At this full size, she wipes out cities with just her foot, and her tits alone can kill millions (Kayla doesn’t do this too often; killing too many people too quickly would mean she’d run out of toys). For Kayla it is sadistic fun, but for countless innocent people it's their last day alive, their puny lives snuffed out by the massive tits of an untouchable, cruel brat. 


There’s no end to what Kayla is capable of when she’s feeling playful, or power hungry, or horny. And there’s nothing anyone can do about it. Kayla, the ruler of the world, is the most powerful, sadistic, and untouchable dictator to have ever existed. She delights in the power she wields, and loves watching her slaves grovel at her feet. The pampered brat spends her days demeaning and dominating an endless supply of slaves, treating herself to unfathomable wealth and luxury while the rest of the world starves. All people are just playthings to her, and she gets endless pleasure out of feeling her superiority. It never gets old to her, and each day the spoiled girl relishes the humiliation she inflicts on the human race, gleefully putting down rebellions, and dreaming up new and inventive ways to use her slaves. 


Humanity’s one hope was that Kayla would eventually grow old and die naturally, freeing the world from her subjugation. But as days, months, and years passed, all while humanity suffered under her reign and waited, Kayla still looked 23 years old. The titaness’s gigantic, perfect body showed no signs of aging. As years continued to pass, the remaining scientists of the world arrived at a general consensus: the life force that Kayla used to increase her size and strength also increased her life span. Conceivably, given the girl would continue to eat people, she could conceivably live as long as she wanted, absorbing the life force out of the people she exploited. And so it was. Generations would be born, live, and die, all while Goddess Kayla remained in her physical prime, not aging a day. She would continue feeding off of humanity to live longer, and humanity would forever remain under the Goddess’s oppressive control.


Kayla was extremely lucky. All of this could have been avoided if her first victim, Mark, had been discovered and rescued, perhaps by the janitor who almost found him. If he had simply destroyed Kayla when he had the chance, he could have saved humanity. Instead, he fell victim to the cruel girl’s manipulation. If the gates of her mansion had been open, the night of her ascension, her guests could have escaped and alerted the world to her presence, giving them the chance to stop her. Kayla didn’t even know the shrink ray would let her grow, it was simply a side effect she had discovered and happily taken advantage of. Kayla had everything given to her. She happened to be born into unfathomable wealth and privilege. She had been gifted with genetics which made her strong and beautiful. She hadn’t worked for anything in her entire life. Now all the human race lived to serve her, groveling at her feet and dying at her pleasure. Kayla is the Goddess Empress of the Earth, an all-powerful, indescribably beautiful, immortal being with nothing but sadism, cruelty, and superiority in her heart, ruling over generations of helpless people who are nothing but playthings to her. It all could have been avoided at so many different points. But Kayla is extremely lucky. Somehow, Kayla always gets what she wants. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13230