SnF: The Gastric Field Trip by Scrungee
Summary:

As the title suggests, it started as purely a vore story, but I kept getting good ideas for feet stuff that fit well into the story.

Lia, a 24 year old woman who is forced to be a teacher against her will by her mother Carmen, has to run the yearly field trip of the digestive system, much to the dismay of the shrunken class of flunks. Shenanigans involving her, her mother and her best friend Eve soon follow. 


Any feedback is greatly appreciated!


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Crush, Feet, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 13415 Read: 16948 Published: July 19 2023 Updated: August 20 2023

1. Chapter 1: Barely a Bite by Scrungee

2. Chapter 2: the POV of a mint and an insole by Scrungee

3. Chapter 3: the hunt and a race against the clock by Scrungee

4. Chapter 4: Momster by Scrungee

5. Chapter 5: Lunch time by Scrungee

6. Chapter 6: Desserted by Scrungee

7. Chapter 7: Is it over? by Scrungee

8. Chapter 8 by Scrungee

9. Chapter 9:sleep by Scrungee

Chapter 1: Barely a Bite by Scrungee
Author's Notes:
Chapter 1 of possibly my best story, hope y’all like it! Expect some vore and some feet. Even some same size humiliation.

It was field trip day over at St. Carmen’s and the shrunken division were no exception to the rule. Every year they would alternate between a tour of the digestive system using a sub or a lesson in velocity and impact inside someone’s shoe. This was due to most failing science class, and because they were the easiest to do for the teachers. Lia was in quite a good mood since her plan was to chill out while her body involuntarily did most of the heavy lifting giving her class the tour. The 24 year old had put on her comfiest fit: a soft yellow tank top, baggy pants and flipflops. In her bag she had a sleeping mask and a few books in case she got bored. The fact she’d get away from her pain in the ass students, specially Beth, was a huge relief.

She burst through the classroom door with a smirk on her face, her class waiting for her at the desk next to the submarine they were going in, just because it was gonna be a chill day for her, doesn’t mean she couldn’t have some fun, making the day more difficult for them…


-a few minutes before-


Charles, was counting down the minutes on his watch, he hated field trip days, it never ended well, but at the very least he had a lunch date with Eve planned afterwards. The 22 year old had his neck length red hair covered in a dad cap and had worn a waterproof jacket and some board-shorts since he wanted to be able to clean off quickly if he were to fall into the acid. He remembered the time Meryl accidentally set the sub in the wrong wine glass and they ended up inside Carmen for days because she was too afraid to let her know, forcing them to live off of Carmen’s chewed up food once supplies ran out. He was relieved that field trip duties were delegated to Lia now, she might be a bit of a sadist, but at least she’s smart, so the chances of her messing up are way less. The smell of nail polish filled his senses, reminding him of all the times he’s been Eve’s tiny pedicurist, so he turned over to the source.


Beth was sitting on top of Jacques’ back, as she made him stand on all fours, using him as a table. The 24 year old was looking good, she had her black and red hair tied up in a crocodile clip, and was wearing a swimsuit top and short shorts. She planted her foot on top of his head and was carefully painting her nails. She was in a particularly good mood, having Lia’s approach to field trip day, and seeing it as just a day off. She was ready to chill in the sub, maybe even use the tub for washing off the stomach acid as a bath. She didn’t care about having to stay in Lia’s digestive system, as if she was nothing more than a crumb of food, for the next few hours. No plans for mischief, no thoughts, head empty. 


Charles tried not to pay attention at Jacques attempt of keeping a strong face despite the humiliation he was being put through, so he turned his attention towards Beth. 


“This is taking forever, she was supposed to be here a while ago…”


“Stop worrying so much, you’re gonna get all sweaty and gross before your ‘date’. I can already picture the awkward 5 minute conversation before she puts you in her sandal and goes about her day”


“Easy for you to say, you never have plans for anything.”


“I do though, I’m gonna take a nice warm bath in the sub’s decontamination tub and probably shove some losers into Lia’s stomach acid, they’re gonna reek afterwards hehe.”


“That’s just your everyday bullying plans though.”


“Just for that, you lost bath privileges, if I catch you using it I’ll tell Eve you were bathing with me, and I don’t think she’ll like picturing you cozied up in a bathtub with your ex” she grinned mischievously.


“You almost seem eager to cozy up in the bath. It’s a little too late for takebacks.”


“This is the stupid banter that will spare you whenever I get back to normal size, bestie”


“What an honor…”


They both began to hear the faint sound of Lia’s flipflops slapping against her heels. Each step got louder and louder, followed by light tremors only people as small as them could feel. Almost like a shriek, the door opened revealing Lia, her brown and blonde hair tied up in a messy ponytail, her tanktop showing off her skinny figure. Her pants on the other hand left everything up to the imagination as everything except her feet were covered up by them. Her pink flip flops were thin and worn as they were the ones she used to walk around the house. She dropped her stuff at her desk and made her way to the students.


“Hey losers, ready for your day off? I won’t tell Carmen you’re not actually learning if y’all keep it down in here and let me nap” she rubbed her abdomen referring to where they’d end up soon.


“Though to give y’all something to do while you’re in me…” she glanced over at Beth, locking eyes with her, nefarious thoughts going through her mind.


Beth pulled Jacques hair with her toes, pointing him towards her other foot so that he would blow at the polish to dry it. She looked up and felt a sense of dread as she locked eyes with Lia. She was giving her a stare mostly reserved for when Beth pissed her off and she was getting revenge. She became confused as she hadn’t done anything wrong yet. She didn’t have much time to process the situation as Lia’s hand descended and plucked her off the desk. She rose hundreds of feet up Lia’s body up until the hand reached Lia’s face.  Beth was now faced by Lia’s lips and cavernous mouth. Lia hadn’t even bothered to raise her up to eye level, so Beth had an idea of where this was going, which was starting to piss her off.


“Whoever fishes Beth out of my stomach and gets her in the sub, gets to skip the next PE class” 


everyone looked at each other with a look of competition, since climbing Lia’s foot after her working out is one of the worst experiences of all of their lives, so getting to skip was like a gift from god. They all looked up as Beth was slowly deposited into Lia’s awaiting maw. 


Lia was having a good time, she felt Beth struggle against her fingers as she slowly placed her on her tongue. Once her fingers were in she dropped Beth on her tongue and pushed her down with her finger, making sure to drench her in spit. Her tongue toyed around with Beth a bit, treating her like a mint, after properly battering Beth, she began to slide to the back of her mouth and Lia swallowed her without even trying. 


“Whoops, there she goes. Everybody in the sub?” 


She looked down and saw everyone except Belinda had gotten in the sub, Belinda was a tan 22 year old spoiled rich girl who even at the shrunk division thought she had special treatment. 


“Why aren’t you in the sub?” Lia asked in an annoyed tone. 


Belinda shook her head, her blonde curls swinging around “uh, my parents signed a waiver thar said I didn’t have to get eaten anymore for these field trips.” 


Lia rolled her eyes, she remembered the stupid waiver, this put a dent in her plans since sending her back to her dorm would get her in trouble with Carmen for giving Belinda special treatment, but she didn’t really tell her what to do in the situation either. All that’s left is to improvise…


She licked her thumb and planted it on Belinda. Lia twisted her thumb on top of her, making sure to stick her tight. She raised her thumb up to her mouth, her warm breath with a hint of citrus from the orange juice she drank earlier, covered Belinda’s body. She sucked on her thumb a bit coating Belinda in saliva. 


“Just for good measure.” 


Lia crossed her leg and removed her flipflop, revealing her slightly sweaty sole. In one swift motion she wiped Belinda off her thumb and onto her heel. The poor girl was splatted onto the vast expanse of skin, the saliva making her stick like a piece of gum to the bottom of a shoe. 


“You’re not actually gonna leave me here right?” Belinda asked sheepishly. 


“Just for a few hours until everyone’s done with the field trip, I’m sure it’ll go by fast.” 


She didn’t give her time to reply as she slipped her flipflop back on and left Belinda out of sight and out of mind to deal with the weight of her foot. 


“Oh right, you guys…” she picked up the sub and swallowed it in one swift motion. 


“I know I was supposed to explain the mouth and stuff, but all of you have been in my mouth before, and if you don’t know how digestion works, look it up on your phone or something.”


Lia kicked her feet up on the desk and decided now would be as best of a time as ever to catch a quick nap while her body handled her students.a279;


End Notes:

The story is basically done, but imma drop it in chapters in case i get any ideas upon further proofreading.

Chapter 2: the POV of a mint and an insole by Scrungee
Author's Notes:

We get to learn more and see what chapter 1 was like for the tinies to have to deal with being at Lia’s whims. Expect some feet and vore

-a few minutes before-


“Put me down bitch!! I haven’t even done anything to you today!” 


Beth flailed her arms trying to scratch at the skin of Lia’s fingertips after hearing she intended on swallowing her without the sub ahead of everyone else. The breath of her captor continuously washed over her, she quickly took notice of the smell of breakfast in her breath.


“Weren’t you supposed to not have breakfast before? Now it’s gonna be even grosser with all the food getting digested…” 


Her attempts to get a response from Lia failed as she just dropped her on her tongue, proceeded by shoving Beth against her tongue with her finger.


It was suffocating inside of Lia’s mouth, the extreme warmth mixed with the sensation of the bumpy surface that was her taste buds made it hell for Beth. Lia’s tongue kept constantly wrapping itself around her, swishing her around and covering her in saliva. She hated feeling this powerless. She should be the one shoving people into her mouth, not the other way around, Beth thought to herself. In her thoughts, she failed to realize how close she was getting to the back of Lia’s mouth, dangerously near her throat. She tried gripping the surface of Lia’s tongue, but it was too late, she fell back and was reflexively swallowed.


Outside Lia, Charles was chatting with Belinda, having accepted the fact that the only person that would be able to convince Beth to get in the sub would be him. He felt bad thinking of how she was gonna take her rage out on some classmate that didn’t deserve it. 


“I really wish I had a signed waiver like you. It’s bullshit you get to just not get eaten.”


“What can I say? Being the princess of the family has its benefits.”


“At the very least it is a day off I guess.”


“Could be worse! You could’ve ended up like Beth. Would’ve ruined your clothes for when you met up later with Eve, which by the way, you do anything to upset her and it won’t just be her you’re gonna have to worry about.”


“You say that to the guy who endures getting used as an insole and personal foot masseuse every other day just to get to spend time with her afterwards, I really like her, so you got nothing to worry about.”


“I don’t know back in high-school you were kind of an ass I remember her trying to befriend you only for you to not give her the time of day because you were too busy trying to look cool for Lia and Beth.”


“Hey we were friends though! I was just dumb and liked hanging out with the older kids, plus not being friends with them meant being prime target for shrinking, but we used to hang a lot in class, you just happened to be in the other class.”


“Yeah yeah, just don’t be a dick and we’re still cool.”


“Well, see ya later.”


He stepped into the sub with the rest, leaving Belinda alone in the desk. The door sealed tight, so there wouldn’t be any liquids leaking in. Belinda was ready to head back to her dorm and have her micro servants her parents sent her do some pampering while she watched some series on her laptop. She was stopped  dead in her tracks by Lia who placed her hand in front of her, creating a building sized blockade.


“Why aren’t you in the sub?”


Lia’s voice boomed. Belinda began to explain the terms of the waiver, but not before long she was smothered against the desk by Lia’s spit soaked thumb. She was submerged into the thick gooey liquid and pressed against her captor’s skin. She thought the worst had passed, but Lia began to twist her thumb dragging her tiny body from side to side. She felt like she was caught by a riptide. Her sundress was ruined, her sunglasses cracked, the only thing that survived were her designer foam slides which just bent according to the punishment dished out by Lia. 


There was a brief moment of peace, as the weight of Lia’s thumb lifted off of her, leaving her stuck to the skin of it. Belinda felt herself ascend up until she was at lip level with Lia.

The titaness opened her mouth giving Belinda a warm gust of air with hints of orange juice. She crashed against the surface of her tongue as Lia sucked on it for a bit to make sure Belinda was as coated in spit as she could be. After escaping that prison she was met with one much worse. She saw a desert of skin making up the sole of Lia’s foot. She was scraped against the bottom of her heel like if she was chewed up gum, before Lia putting her flipflop back on and disregarding her.


The class watched and cringed from inside the sub, feeling lucky they weren’t the ones that got tortured like that. They all had their fair share of bad experiences involving Lia’s foot. Jacques fixed up his blonde spiky hair getting rid of the dent Beth’s foot had caused. 


“Ugh, why did it have to be me today? I hate when Beth targets me.” The 23 year old complained.


“That’s Beth for ya though, even her friends aren’t safe from her.”


“What a load of shit, she never makes you do shit for her.”


“I said friends not best friends, besides it could be a lot worse, you could be like Belinda right about now.”


“Yeah you’re right, being a human table sounds a lot better than being Lia’s foot lint. Tho I know you’d probably disagree considering how often you get used by Eve haha, you weirdo.”


“Hey, I only let her do that because she likes it, and because I don’t have much of a choice, but thats not the point!! Spread that shit around and I’ll start using you as a table too.”


“Geez so touchy-”


Their conversation was stopped as Lia picked up the sub and brought it to her mouth. By the time they realized what was happening they were already going down her esophagus into her stomach. Lia wasted no time gulping the sub down. She could not care less about the at the moment, all she wanted was some rest and relaxation. She put on her sleeping mask, kicked her feet up on the desk and fell asleep in 5 minutes flat. This was gonna be the self care day she needed.


End Notes:

Next chapter expect to some some good endo! 

Chapter 3: the hunt and a race against the clock by Scrungee
Author's Notes:

Wanted to use internals in a more creative way so I turned it into a battlefield of sorts. hope you enioy!

-in the depths of Lia’s stomach- 


Beth fell into the murky sea of decay that was Lia’s stomach. Once she surfaced, her view was filled with a graveyard of food, she recognized pieces of toast and egg, even some avocado. 


“Geez it’s like she barely even chews her food…”


She swam and climbed onto an island of toast. It was good footing since it had barely begun to be digested, and if it were to melt away there were still more islands of food close by. Her mind was fuming, normally Lia tortures her when reacting to some awful prank Beth cooked up, but this time it was completely uncalled for. To make matters worse she was gonna get hunted down by her classmates as soon as the sub arrived at the stomach. She wasn’t gonna go down without a fight though, there might be 30 something students versus her, but she only needed herself to kick their asses.


The sub finally came down and landed in the stomach acid. The moment it stabilized the top hatch was forced open by one of the students and they all came out like a swarm hunting for Beth, with the exception of Jacques and Charles.


“Why aren’t you gonna go out and catch her? I thought you hated PE class?” Jacques asked.


“Because I don’t particularly wanna swim in Lia’s stomach to then have to deal with dragging Beth back into the sub. It’s a fool’s errand.”


“Suit yourself, I’m gonna be thriving when i don’t have to climb Lia tomorrow. Plus I plan on getting a bit of revenge.”


“Lemme know how that turns out.”


Jacques left, leaving Charles alone in the sub. He could stop pretending to play it cool and begin to worry that his lunch date was in 3 hours and there was no way he was gonna make it in time unless they manually drove the sub out Lia’s throat with at least an hour to spare. That meant they had to catch Beth in the next 2 hours.  A bead of sweat rolled down his forehead. 


Beth was in full rage mode, she saw her classmates begin to swim towards her, using the suits from the sub so as to not get dirty by being covered in acid. She ripped a crumb from her island and hit one of them straight in the head.


“Come catch me you fuckers!”


The fastest one, climbed up and made a mad dash towards Beth. She grabbed him and threw him over her shoulder, getting on top of him in the process, taking off his helmet. She spat on his face before kicking him into the stomach acid, he began to sink, due to how heavy the suit got now that it was filled with liquid. He couldn’t take it off causing him to just flail around before fully sinking. A few friends swam past pieces of digesting crumbs to reach the bottom and bring him back up. They surfaced near a piece of egg and used it as a surface to resuscitate the guy. They realized this hunt was more pain than it was worth and opted out of it, instead just taking some time to recover before heading back to the sub.


Beth kept the helmet, ready to use it as a weapon in case anyone else got too close. She smacked a few people off the piece of toast, cracking their helmets. This scared off a few others since they didn’t want to risk having their suits fill up with stomach acid. One classmate who no one knew the name or gender of and simply dubbed Lia simp, stepped up to the island of toast.


“This is what you deserve for constantly bothering someone as nice as Lia. Surely she’ll notice me if I’m the one to drag you back to the sub!”


“You’re only saying she’s nice because she’s like a god to you. Take away the obsession you have for her and she’s just as awful as me.”


“Shut up!! You’ve been way worse than her despite being a fraction of her size.” They swung at Beth, taking her by surprise, landing a direct hit to her face, and causing her to fall backwards.


Beth reacted quickly and kicked upwards towards their diaphragm knocking the wind out of Lia simp. They fell on their side, heaving for air. She unscrewed the helmet off of the suit and dragged Lia simp out of the suit. She tried her best to dry off and proceeded to put the suit on. Grabbing Lia simp she dragged them towards the edge of the toast.


 “This is what’s gonna happen if anyone of you keeps trying to fuck with me!”


She kicked Lia simp off the edge and watched as they sunk to the bottom of the stomach, trying their best to swim back up in their weakened state. A few people swam to their rescue. About 15 people remained that were actually still trying. Most had given up once they realized it was almost impossible to subdue her and just sat back to try and make the most of the bizarre landscape they were in. Some were searching through the debris of food, unaware that some had found Beth already, leaving her to deal with about three more before she could b-line to the sub without anyone noticing. She began to run through the islands of food and the last three chased after her. 


-outside Lia-


Belinda tried to follow in Lia’s steps, but it was impossible to even get an ounce of rest. The saliva had dried up so now she just felt sticky. Lia would twitch her foot in her sleep causing her flipflop to slap against her heel and in turn give Belinda a face full of flipflop. Her snoring didn’t help much either. So she decided to just stay awake and endure the rest of her time. She, managed to free one arm and checked her smartwatch, it said an hour had passed since this all started. She groaned, before getting startled by the sound of a door opening. She heard the clacking sounds of Eve’s slides, as the 22 year old walked past the classroom singing along to whatever music she was listening to on her earphones. She was dressed up as always, from what Belinda could see she was wearing a pink sweatshirt and matching teal sunglasses, holding up her orange and blonde hair.


She sighed a sigh of relief since she knew trouble would be brewing if Carmen saw Lia slacking off. After a few minutes, Eve returned to her view as she paced around the hallway. She heard Eve talking on the phone now, but couldn’t quite tell what she was saying. Eventually Eve opened the door to Lia’s classroom and looked like she was gonna tell Lia something before stopping herself. She didn’t wanna wake her up so she grabbed a post it note, wrote something quick, and left it next to her foot. Belinda read it and was filled with dread.


“Carmen is coming because of some errands, she’ll be here at like 11:40” 


This was gonna end badly, she had to manage to wake up Lia in an hour and a half. She heard some stomach grumbles coming from Lia and became somewhat relieved of her situation, imagining how much worse it must be for the rest. 


-back inside Lia- 


A storm was brewing, causing waves and destruction as Lia’s body began to digest her breakfast. Islands of egg and toast crashed into each other breaking apart into smaller bits. Tsunami like waves of stomach acid mixed with orange juice dragged the students from one end of the stomach to the other like a riptide. The students that had given up on the hunt aggressively swam back to the sub to seek shelter. The more they swam the further they got, as waves dragged them towards the center where food was getting churned. 


Beth held on to dear life to a piece of burnt toast that managed to stay a little more solid than the rest of the food. She started using it as a raft to get back to the sub, everyone had lost sight of Beth and were focusing more on not getting dragged under and getting buried by the food. 


Charles was getting antsy, he checked his phone and the clock marked 11am. There was no way he was gonna make it in time, so he began thinking of excuses to buy time, maybe he could try to convince Eve to delay her lunch break. Before he could text Eve he received a terrible text from Belinda.


[finally managed to free both my hands from this bitch’s foot. You’re gonna want to sit down for this.]


[Shit, hit me with it.]


[Carmen’s gonna arrive in 40 minutes and Lia doesn’t look like she’s gonna wake up anytime soon. You’ll all be screwed if Carmen shrinks her.]


[not looking forward to being the size of your tiny butlers. Do you ever feel bad for them?]


[no. why? All they gotta do pamper me when i get back from class? Seems like an ez job.]


[sure… Can you try and wake her up?]


[Idk if your memory is foggy but I’m stuck to her foot like dust.]


[yea, but you could scratch her foot now that your hand is free, i normally get Eve’s attention that way, or you could try Beth’s method and bite her foot. That’ll definitely get her attention, but her reaction won’t be very pleasant.]


[gross! I’m not biting her foot, I’m not gonna lower myself to be as graceless as that beast you have for a friend]


[friendly reminder, unless you manage to fully unstick yourself in the next 40 minutes you’re also gonna get shrunk smaller.]


[fuck, you’re right, I’ll try to wake her up, but expect the worst. Ciao]


The top hatch opened and closed rapidly. Beth bursted in landing on her ass. She began taking off the grime covered suit, going back to the bikini and shorts combo. She was about to get ready to go to the bath when she noticed Charles was in the sub. 


“You sneaky fucker, you were waiting for me to get to the sub so you could claim it was you that caught me.”


“I don’t care about claiming shit, all i needed was for you to get in the sub so we could get a move one and get the fuck out of Li-”


He was cut short as Beth hit him straight in the cheek. She swung again, but he dodged this time, grabbing her by the wrist and lifting her, causing her to be on her tippy toes. 


“Kinky!” Beth mocked.


“You wish.” He coldly replied.


She kicked him in the abdomen, and he retaliated by swinging her against the wall of the sub. All of their worries faded away as they kept “play-fighting” completely forgetting why they were fighting in the first place.


-back outside Lia- 


Belinda was getting worried, there were only 10 minutes before carmen arrived and she had made no progress in waking up Lia. Her scratching achieved a foot twitch at best. She was starting to get desperate. Belinda tried prying herself off one las time but she couldn’t budge even an inch. It seemed there really was only one thing left to do.


Belinda looked to her side and saw the wall of foot forming a vast expanse. She opened her mouth and bit hard. Lia’s foot curled up and she groaned in her sleep a bit in response. Belinda saw this as a sign and bit again and again and again. She felt Lia get more and more irritated and soon her foot began to move. She did it! She managed to save everyone, or did she? Lia’s foot got off the desk then she proceeded to stomp it down against the floor with incredible force. She twisted and grinded her heel against the floor, flattening the poor tiny woman. 


“Let me sleep you fucking pest.”


Lia fell back asleep and Belinda passed out from the impact. For the first time, they were both fast asleep.

a279;

End Notes:

Milf time next chapter!!

Chapter 4: Momster by Scrungee
Author's Notes:

Finally some milf action. Pretty much the whole chapter is dedicatedly to her .



-back inside Lia- 


Charles and Beth continued fighting until Charles got an alarm on his phone it read “Carmen Time 💀”. It was do or die, they had roughly a few minutes left to escape Lia if Carmen decided to take her time. 


“Fuck off, can’t believe I wasted so much time fighting.”


“You know you were screwed from the moment you set foot in the sub. Just forget about it. You’ll get a chance to be Eve’s boy toy some other day.”


“It’s not just that! If Lia doesn’t wake up Carmen’s gonna shrink all of us even smaller by shrinking her! We just gotta get everyone back into the sub.”


The moment he said that a wave hit the sub, the rest of their classmates smacked against the windows.


“Well, aren’t you lucky!”


As quickly as they were smacked against the glass, they were dragged by the wave of acid pulling the rest of the classmates through the sphincter and into the intestines, Lia’s stomach had finished digesting her breakfast.


“I take it back…”


“Whatever, screw them, if we start up the sub we can probably still escape.” 


They walked over to the driver’s cabin and saw the keys were stolen. They saw a note that read “How’s that for revenge, screw both of you! Xoxo Jacques.”


“That motherfucker!!! he left with the keys.”


“Ready to give up?”


“Yeah, I just hope Lia wakes up before Carmen shrinks her. Then we’d be screwed extra, having to stay inside her until she gets grown back. Belinda hasn’t texted me which is worrisome.”


As he was talking they sensed the stomach shifting, it felt like Lia was getting up it seemed like she was moving somewhere .


“See, I told you, you’re lucky.” 


“I’m still gonna miss my date though, and it’s not like we know where she’s going. I better tell Eve I’m gonna miss it.”


“Take the small victories. C’mon lets turn on the bath, we both smell like puke and OJ.”


-back outside Lia-


Lia woke up from her nap as she felt herself get shaken around. She was confused, this didn’t feel like her chair, it felt… fleshy. She jolted up and opened her eyes only to be greeted by her mother, Carmen, who was now gargantuan compared to her. Her face framed between the massive digits that were surrounding Lia. She was absolutely trapped on Carmen’s palm


“Had a good sleep, mijita?”


“Oh shit… weren’t you gonna skip checking up on the flunks today, considering it’s field trip day?”


“Yes, but I had a feeling I’d catch you slacking. I’m paying you to teach, even on field trip days. I don’t ask for much, you could’ve just given them some facts to quiz them on, but instead you chose to doze off.”


“Oh come on, it’s really not that serious, we didn’t even pay for the sub, you got it as a gift from one of Dad’s friends. This is basically a complementary field trip.”


“Speaking of, the sub is only registering 3 people on board, and I saw you having breakfast this morning, so I’m going to take a wild guess and assume that because of your irresponsibility you lost my class inside you. You’re supposed to look after them, not digest them. Must I keep setting the bar lower for you every time?”


“Ok, that one is definitely my fault I should’ve put the lock on the hatch, but i guess it must’ve slipped my mind, they’re definitely still inside me at least!” she considered herself lucky that Carmen didn’t know about what happened with Beth and her sending the rest of the class to hunt her down.


Carmen arrived at her desk and dropped Lia on it with disdain. She slipped off her pumps and laid her bare feet on her desk. Lia was now flanked by two massive tan towers that were Carmen’s feet. 


“I’m a reasonable person, so I’m gonna give you a chance to be pardoned, but you’re going to have to earn it. A challenge that might be too tough even for you, mijita.”


“What’s it gonna be? If it’s getting in your pumps then I refuse and give up, its summer and those get way too sweaty”


“Nono, that’s something only reserved for your father for now. Your challenge is to climb my foot before Eve’s delivery driver arrives. I’m going to be a nice boss and treat her to lunch, just because I hoped you would end up in this very same situation.”


She continued “I got her a sandwich, to make you as hard to spot as possible if I put you inside it, though with how much of a ditz she is I don’t think I had to try much.”


“Gonna have to ruin your plans a bit, because I’m gonna climb that foot like it’s nothing.”


“Surprise me…”


She slid her foot towards Lia, her foot blocked out the light. Carmen’s heel took up her whole view, leaving only the intricacies of her skin like her ridges and slight callouses to see. Lia looked up at the vast expanse of skin. Her confidence wasn’t all there, since knowing Carmen, the delivery driver was probably right around the corner. Either way she had to try, she didn’t wanna end up inside Eve. Lia readied herself and jumped at Carmen’s heel, quickly holding on and getting a footing. Climbing up her heel was easy since even with the constant pedicuring from her husband Lionel, the fact Carmen wore heels a lot made her heels dry up a bit. She made light work of the rougher skin, but began to struggle a bit when climbing her arch. Carmen’s feet were meaty, causing them to be quite plush, so every time Lia tried to grab hold of the skin her hand would sink in. It felt like trying to climb a massive memory foam mattress, causing her to climb slower and with less confidence in her footing. She felt like she could fall off at any moment. Another thing slowing her down was having to climb around all the shoe lint that was stuck to her foot, barely perceivable to carmen, but an obstacle to her quarter inch daughter. Once she reached the ball of her foot it became almost impossible to climb. Her feet were still sweaty and extremely warm from having been in the pumps this whole time, it was like a sauna. The skin was so plush she felt herself submerge into the foot every time she climbed up a bit. Lia had no plans on giving up and pushed through. She managed to get about halfway up the ball of Carmen’s foot when she was halted by Carmen breaking the silence and speaking. 


“Gotta say, I’m impressed you climbed up so far.” She began to lower her leg off the desk. 


“But you weren’t fast enough, mijita…” She stomped down on Lia and got up. The delivery driver had arrived with both sandwiches. 


Carmen didn’t bother to put on her shoes and chose to walk barefoot to the back door. Each step was grueling for Lia, as even though the softness of Carmen’s sole broke some of the impact, she felt herself getting pressed deeper and deeper into it, it was absolutely suffocating. Lia was so frustrated, there was never gonna be a way to climb her in time, she had probably even planned that Lia would end up right in the middle of the ball of her foot. Everything smelled like worn shoe. This was hell…


Once Carmen arrived at the door she greeted the driver and decided to do some chitchat to mess with Lia a little longer. She started asking him about any dumb topic she could think of, while scratching her sole against her leg, she kneaded Lia and rolled her up against her shin. After a while she felt Lia begin to peel off her sole so she stomped down and twisted her foot against the ground. This hurt like hell for Lia as the impact was way too much for the meaty foot to absorb, so it knocked the wind out of Lia. The driver looked at Carmen confused.


“Sorry sometimes bugs come in through this door.” 


“Oh sorry for having you leave the door open for so long, I guess I got carried away talking.”


“No no, you know how we older ladies are, we love talking, you were just being nice. Have a good day.”


“Y-yeah you too!” The driver blushed as Carmen closed the door. 


She made her walk towards the lounge room, Lia barely keeping consciousness after the stomp.


-a few minutes before and back inside Lia-


“Don’t overthink it! Just tell Eve you aren’t gonna make it! Lia is clearly walking off somewhere so we’re probably not even at the school anymore.” Beth pressed Charles.


“Yeah, but i don’t wanna be a letdown.”


“You’re gonna be one regardless so at least tell her beforehand.”


“Fine.” He grabbed his phone.


[Heyy, I tried my best to speed up the field trip, but I don’t think we’re gonna make it out in time for me to have lunch with you. :( ]


[OMGGGG!! I forgot that was todayy! No worries that’s probably gonna take a while. Sucks tho, I was looking forward to having lunch with you, maybe even having you for lunch hehe.]


[ha ha, the last thing I wanna be in right now is a gut, so imma pass on the second half. Maybe you could convince Lia to throw up or something, because I don’t wanna miss having lunch with you either.]


[We’re both gonna owe her a favor if she does that, which means serving her probably, but fuck it it’s worth a shot.]


She walked over to Lia’s classroom and saw no one.


[Bad news, Lia’s gone so I guess you’re stuck in her for the time being.]


[Shit!]


[Ttyl, Carmen’s gonna join me for lunch, since we’re the only two ppl here. Lia left to workout it seems.]


[ok, bon appetit.]


Charles closed his phone and threw it at one of the seats. He walked over to the bath to wash off the acid from his fight with Beth. Only to find her already bathing.


“Make room, i wanna at least not smell awful.”


“Awwww, poor baby! Hahaha, guess you’re stuck with me for now.”


-back outside Lia- 


Before arriving at the lounge Carmen stopped by her office to pick up her phone. Once she got there she sat down on her desk and set her foot on her knee. She grabbed Lia and peeled her off her foot. 


“Aren’t you at least gonna wash me before feeding me to Eve, I’m covered in dirt and your foot sweat?”


“Oh please, she’s lucky to even get a free meal, If I’m lucky, her eating you might make her sick. Not very likely but a girl can dream…”


“Can you at least wash me for my sake? I’m literally caked in dirt and foot sweat.”


“I’ll wash you on one condition. I eat you instead. I need to get Rick out of my system. I was going to punish him for talking back to me after I “unfairly accused him of cheating on a test”. I was holding him over my head and he shook himself free, landing in my mouth as I was talking to him. He hit the back of my throat, causing me to choke a bit so I swallowed him and he’s been in me for a week or two. He can’t stay in me forever since i know his parents will call sooner or later. I don’t wanna send my sweet Lionel to get him so I need someone I won’t feel bad about eating. He was definitely cheating on that test I’m sure of it”


“Yeah, I’ll pass, I’d rather be breaded in dirt.”


“That’s what I thought, now be a good daughter and give Eve indigestion.”


Carmen opened up Eve’s sandwich and dropped her on a glob of guacamole. She pushed her deep into it a bit before closing the sandwich again and wrapping it. Carmen made her way to the lounge room to find Eve with her legs up on the table, texting on her phone. 


“You can do that on your desk, but I suggest you refrain from putting your feet on the table we use to eat.”


“I’m so sorry! I did it involuntarily I swear!”


“It’s fine. It seems it’s just us, I was gonna order a sandwich for Lia, but she went to do her workouts. Normally I’d reprimand her for not doing her job, but I’m in a particularly good mood today, so I’ll let it slide.” She put on a smile as she lied through her teeth. 


“Guess I’m not the only one who got flaked out on. I was supposed to have a…” 


She looked to see Carmen’s face looking attentively.


“…Uh, counseling session with one of the flunks over lunch, but we both know where they are at the moment. So I guess imma just do some paperwork when I’m done with lunch and head home later.”


“Well, I know I’m your boss which is a little awkward, but I could eat with you if you want company.”


“Yeah, it’s kinda sad to eat alone, normally I take my break at the same time as Lia, kinda weird that she just stormed off.”


“You know how she is, sometimes she just wants to be alone.” She held in a smirk as best she could.


End Notes:

Expect Eve in the next chapter! Any feedback so far would be great! Maybe it can help shape any edits i do to the story as im polishing it

Chapter 5: Lunch time by Scrungee
Author's Notes:


Vore-ception time 

Eve unwrapped her salmon and guacamole sandwich, unbeknownst to her, Lia was trudging through the guac to get to the edge of the bread.


“This smells so goooooood!” Eve exclaimed.


“Tastes even better.” Carmen said as she chewed. She kept a close eye on the spot she put Lia in. It looked to be as she was gonna get eaten first bite.


“I don’t doubt it.”


Lia managed to crawl her way to the edge only to be greeted by Eve’s minty breath, as her tongue took up her whole view. The sandwich crashed against Eve’s mouth causing Lia to fall off the sandwich and land on Eve’s tongue. Her colossal friend took a bite, sealing Lia in darkness for a bit, before she began to chew. 


“Holy shit, this might be one of the best sandwiches I’ve ever had.”


“Glad you liked it.” Carmen had a smirk of satisfaction, as Eve kept talking, she could see Lia struggling to not get chewed by her friend. She couldn’t care less about whatever Eve was blabbering about. Not long after, Eve swallowed and took a sip of her smoothie. There was no way Lia could’ve held on, Carmen was satisfied knowing Lia was now stuck inside Eve for the time being. 


“Everything good Mrs. Cruz?”


“Yeah, sorry my mind drifted a bit, but this little lunch get together with you has made my day.”


“Oh, uhhh glad it’s been so great then!”


They both continued their meals. It was a pleasant lunch for both of them for completely different reasons.


-Inside Eve-


Lia landed in her stomach with a splash. She frantically swam to the edge and sat on the stomach wall. Her rage was building, today was supposed to be her rest day, ending up inside her best friend was definitely not in her plans. One day she’d get her revenge on Carmen. She started plotting of ways to get back at her when all of a sudden she felt something bite her heel. She placed her foot on her knee and saw Belinda still stuck to it.


“Oh, I completely forgot about you imma be real.”


“I noticed…”


“Sorry for stomping you while I was trying to sleep, I guess you were trying to warn me about Carmen.”


“You don’t mean that apology.”


“Hehe I don’t.”


“Can you at least peel me off your foot? It’s bad enough to be in a stomach the size of a sea.”


“Sure, I don’t got pockets though, so I guess I’ll just-” 


She lifted Belinda to her mouth.


“NO!”


“I’m kidding, I’ll just put you on my waistband. I’m putting you in the back that way if you fall my butt can still catch you, plus it’d be kinda awkward if you fell in the front ya know.”


“Yeah, that’s a level of closeness I really don’t wanna share with you, so backside it is.”


“Glad you agree.”


She put a finger against her waistband and placed Belinda in the gap. She was gripped tight by the fabric and was holding on to the top of the waistband with her arms.


“So… what’s the plan to get out of Eve?”


“I’m not sure… normally I do the eating people part, gonna need time to think unless you got any ideas.”


“From experience, we should get on one of those pieces of food, stomach walls move a lot so we’re both likely to fall back into the acid if we stay here.”


“Smart, let’s go to that piece of bread then, Ciabatta bread is basically like eating a rock, so it should last long.”


Lia swam towards the bread, while Belinda held on tight.


-inside Lia- 


Beth and Charles were laid back at the bath just soaking, since they had already cleaned themselves a while back. From out of the water Beth’s foot came out, she planted it on Charles’s cheek, which he quickly swatted away.


“Be honest, has she turned you into one of those foot fetish guys? I always see you under her foot whenever y’all are together.”


“No, but I wouldn’t be surprised if she was. She loves having me down there, and I like making her happy. It’s not like I can object either, at the very least she makes it feel like I genuinely have a choice in the matter.”


“How sweet, makes me a little jealous I don’t have a cute guy of my own to fawn over me.”


“Good luck finding anyone in our class that doesn’t hate your guts.” 


“C’moooon be a good wingman, tell one of your friends how cool and nice I am. You could tell Jacques he seems to like me, I think.”


“You used him as a footrest, and he left us to die in this sub with no keys… hold on you two might be perfect, in a you’re both awful kinda way. If I play my cards right I can probably stop having to deal with you for a bit.”


“Unless you graduate, you’re never getting rid of me. I’m too fun not to be around.”


“It’s really never a boring day with you around, so I’ll give it to you there.”


“I know you’re bummed about the date, but we’ll be outta here sooner than you think, then you can make it up to her. Even if I hate her, I’m actually happy for you for finding someone else.”


“Why do you hate her actually? I know you so it’s definitely not a jealous ex thing.”


“I just feel like she’s taking advantage of you to fulfill her fantasies of having tinies like Lia. Every time I see you two you’re either under her foot, pampering her, or any other activity where you just look like a little servant.I’m just looking out for you.”


“That was actually sweet. She might have her moments but trust me when I say she’s genuine, those things happening were due to  me purposely getting detention so I could spend time with her, she kinda caught on quickly that I kept getting caught causing trouble on purpose so she started giving me 1 on 1 counseling so we could spend as much time as we wanted. She’s kinda been the motivation I needed to graduate. That way I can date her normally instead of being all hush hush to hide from Carmen.”


“Geez lover boy, you really poured your heart-”


They heard some rattling and jumped out of the bath from how startled they got. They stepped out of the decontamination room and made their way to the kitchen where they found Jacques rummaging through the food supply. Beth got furious and jumped on him pinning him against the floor. 


“You motherfucker, you were here the whole time?!?”


“Yeah, kinda eavesdropped on your conversation, if you’re still looking for someone, I’d treat a baddie like you how she deserves to be treated. I’ll even be your table if you ask nicely.”


“I’ll think about it later, BECAUSE IM SO FUCKING MAD AT YOU RIGHT NOW!!”


“If she accepts and you don’t live up to what you said, I’ll personally beat your ass.” Charles added.


Lia’s stomach was shifting like crazy causing the sub to hit the walls of her stomach a lot. They wondered what the hell was she doing that was causing so much movement. Their question was soon answered as Belinda sent Charles a text that ruined what little good mood they had left.


[Hey, don’t freak out, but Carmen shrunk Lia and now we’re all inside Eve…]


Soon after, Charles’s phone ran out of battery as he had been using it to pass the time, thinking it would only be a matter of time before they got out of Lia. Out of frustration, he threw it over to the seats. Unbeknownst to them, a mysterious object flashed a light at the bottom of Lia’s stomach…


-outside-


Carmen absentmindedly played with her tiny husband, who was nestled between her big and second toe, as she listened to Eve talk her ear off about her wardrobe. She checked her phone and opened up the tracker app she used for the submarines. Before shrinking Lia she had caused her to swallow one of the extra trackers from the submarine while she slept, causing her to be trackable from within the app. It showed a silhouette of a body and confirmed to Carmen that Lia was indeed in Eve’s stomach. She smiled a devious grin.


“Mrs. Cruz, thank you for the meal I’m honestly stuffed.”


“No problem, I even got you a yogurt to have later if you want a snack. I was going to get us both ice cream, but I know you work hard to keep that skinny figure. Lionel likes me curvy and I don’t mind being a little pudgy, so I got my chocolate ice cream waiting for me in the freezer.”


“Oh? You honestly treat me better than my own mom sometimes. Also you look fantastic Mrs. Cruz, the curves suit you.”


“I appreciate that, also think of the yogurt as a thank you…”


“For what?”


“You’re of more help around here than you think.” She gave her a smile.


“Well, you’re welcome!” Eve walked away a bit confused, but happy.


Carmen went back to her office, satisfied with her overly elaborate way of teaching Lia a lesson. 

End Notes:

What’ll happen to Lia and what’ll happen to the class inside Lia? Find out next week on Dragon Ball Z

Chapter 6: Desserted by Scrungee
Author's Notes:

I’m finally back, sorry it took a bit! Some more multisize internals

-inside Eve-


Lia was struggling to stay on the ciabatta bread causing her to fall into the acid a few times. The first few times it was easy to get back up, but once Eve got up and started walking, the tides of her stomach kept dragging and pushing Lia around. She ended up in a completely different spot surrounded by what looked to be a strawberry banana smoothie colored lake. She found another bread piece to hold onto, but the bread was cold due to being covered in smoothie. She tried using her phone, but it said it was overheated from having been submerged in the acid. 


“Ugh why do they invent acid-proof phones if they won’t work anyways when you need them.”


“Hey, I changed my mind being in your waistband sucks, and my phone ran out of battery. Can you like eat me instead?”


“No.”


“Why not?”


Lia grabbed her from her waistband and brought her to face level. 


“Because then I’m gonna be bored. I won’t have anyone to talk to.”


“Who said I wanted to talk to you tho?”


“You’ve got a big mouth for someone I can just throw into the acid. At your current size, it’d take a miracle for someone to find you.”


“Don’t be rash, I’m just being honest with you. You and Beth abused your shrinking gene way too much back in school, specially against my class, the only ones you spared from my class were Eve because she was your friend, me because i was friends with Eve, and Charles because he was with Beth.”


“Why do you care about shit like that? Learn to forgive and forget squirt.”


“I’m just pointing out why I don’t like you.”


“I don’t like you either, but you don’t see me making a big deal about it.”


Belinda kept talking but Lia tuned out.


“You’re actually really annoying.” She told Belinda in an absent-minded tone. “This is for the bullying I didn’t give you in school.” 


She lifted up her pants revealing an anklet. Using one of the ends, she wrapped Belinda with it. 


“You make a better accessory than you do company. Have fun.”


Lia started repeatedly checking her phone to see if it stopped being overheated. This was going to take a while. Suddenly, she felt a sharp pain in her stomach. She clutched her abdomen.


“What the fuck is going on?”


-Inside Lia-


Jacques and Charles were trying to pull Beth from the driver’s seat, but she wouldn’t budge. She had taken the keys from Jacques and decided to get revenge on Lia for the little hunt she orchestrated, and for getting them stuck inside Eve. The submarine was crashing against the walls of Lia’s stomach, causing great discomfort. 


“You idiot, if she throws up we’re screwed! We’re a quarter inch of a quarter inch, the moment this sub lands in Eve’s stomach we’re as good as dead!” Charles yelled at her.


“I don’t give a rat’s ass! She’s gonna pay for what she did and for screwing us over. Besides she won’t throw up. It’s painful but it’s not upsetting her stomach.”


They looked through the window and aside from the shifting caused by Lia’s movements, the acid was pretty calm.


“I say we let her get her rage out.” Jacques added.


“See? Jacques agrees why can’t you?”


“Jacques is just trying to get on your good side. But screw it, let her have it, if you’re that confident she won’t throw up.”


“Sit back and enjoy the show.” 


She went full throttle and rammed the stomach wall. This crash shook them up really strong, it felt like Lia had fallen to her knees.


-outside-


Eve was filling in some paperwork when she felt an odd sensation in her stomach, a tap of some sorts. 


“Weird… I don’t feel it anymore, must’ve imagined it.”


She glanced over at the yogurt. Which she had taken out of the fridge recently.


“Eh might as well, before it gets warm.”


She opened the lid and began to dig in to her strawberry yogurt.


-back inside Eve-


Lia was on her knees holding on to Eve’s stomach wall. She had tried banging on her stomach walls out of desperation, but the pain of whatever was going on inside her was becoming too much. She couldn’t turn on the safety lock of the sub, which would shut it down from moving, because her phone was still overheated. In a desperate attempt to make it stop, she punched her stomach, which surprisingly did make it stop. She sat back to enjoy the little victory when a glob of yogurt fell on her, instantly immobilizing her. 


“Fuck, I can’t move!”


More yogurt followed soon after, covering the area around her. She was surrounded by the food equivalent to quicksand. She was starting to get overwhelmed. Was this really how it ended for her? Suffocated under yogurt? Her stress reached such high levels that she felt her vision getting blurry, her breaths more uneven, until eventually she passed out.


End Notes:

Is this the end for our shrunken MC?

Chapter 7: Is it over? by Scrungee
Author's Notes:

A bit of an interlude chapter, setting up my favorite chapter in the story :))

-The next day at night, Eve’s room-


Lia was dazed, she finally woke up from her fainting. She looked at herself and noticed her clothes were different from what she remembered. Had it all been a dream? Her doubts were cleared when she looked up to see Eve, wearing an oversized tee and short shorts, sitting on the side of her bed using her phone, soaking her feet in a foot-bath machine. Lia noticed she was on Eve’s bedside table, so Carmen had definitely shrunken her, but how was she outside? Eve glanced over and saw Lia was awake, which made her jolt up in surprise, she leaned in to  check up on her tiny friend.


“Holy shit! I’m so glad you’re okay!!! I had a feeling something was wrong when Carmen offered me lunch. I knew something had happened, last night, when your live location on your phone was the same as mine. I tried to throw up, but I was too late so-”


“No need to fill me on all the details”


“Well, just in case, you didn’t come out the other side, I called in a solid from a paramedic friend of mine owed me. he went in with his coworker who shrank him and a string, they fished you out no prob, since he deals with accidental swallowing cases all the time.”


“Well that’s a relief at least. I don’t think I could ever look you in the eyes again if I had.”


“Yeahhhh, but Carmen really outdid herself this time. Making me eat you is definitely a new one, very unsafe.”


“Yeah, this might be one of her worst punishments to date.”


“I’d ask how it was, but I really don’t want to know. Getting eaten is definitely one of the things I can live without experiencing. Getting put in your mouth from time to time is bad enough.”


“Don’t worry I passed out like an hour in, so I don’t remember much.”


“Sorry for eating you. Hopefully it won’t happen again.”


“It’s not like you knew, so don’t worry. It’s all that bitch Carmen’s fault.”


Lia looked down at her foot and saw Belinda was still tied to her anklet, she looked to be ok since she was struggling to break free. She untied her and set her on the table next to her. What she didn’t expect to see was when Eve reached into her foot bath and pulled out the sub, placing it next to Lia. She was surprised it was back to its normal size and saw the class was all there, some seemed to be magnetized against the outside of the sub, and from what she could see the two usual suspects, Beth and Charles, were inside and a surprise appearance from Jacques.


“Ah yeah, Mom shrank him further so he could fish the class out of you. Didn’t even have to explain what happened she just did it without question. Then his coworker was nice enough to unshrink the sub.”


“Your mom’s disinterest in you never ceases to amaze me.”


“Yeah, we both got shitty moms, in very different ways. By the way, now that you’re up you can turn off the safety mode of the sub. The hatch is locked and the rest can’t unmagnetize.”


“Why were they in your foot bath?”


“Oh! Uhhhh I dropped them in because they were dirty and I wasn’t gonna clean them myself. That’s gross.”


“BULLSHIT THAT’S NOT WHY! I’ll tell you what happened.” Beth interrupted.


“You better tell me what the hell was giving me those stomach pains as well, or else I’m not turning off safety mode.” Lia replied.


“Ugh, fine…”


End Notes:

I’m pretty much done writing the story so the last few chapter should release faster. If you got any ideas for what type of stories or situations you’d like for these characters to be in for the next story feel free to lmk!!

Chapter 8 by Scrungee
Author's Notes:

My favorite chapter!! Feel free to lmk if you got any suggestions for future stories w these characters

-The day before, inside Lia-


Beth kept crashing the sub against the stomach wall. They felt Lia clutching her stomach as the wall pushed against the sub.


“I bet it fucking hurts, don’t ever mess with me again bitch!”


“I don’t think she can hear you Beth. Also i think that’s enough.”


“I’ll stop when I want!”


All of a sudden the stomach wall pushed them so hard they ricocheted and got sent into the air, making them smack against the other side of the stomach wall. Text showed up on the screen [heavy impact detected, activating safety mode]. The sub shut down leaving them immobile. 


“Wait what’s going on?” Jacques asked confused.


“Beth bricked the sub, can’t you read?” Charles added.


“How was I supposed to know she was gonna punch her stomach?”


“What would you do if you had a tiny sub just crashing inside your stomach?”


“Touché…”


“So we’re like actually fucked now?” Jacques asked shyly.


“YES!” They both replied.


A smack sound scared all of them. They went to the window to check and saw a classmate, stuck to the wall of the sub. The safety suits had magnets that activated when safety mode turned on. This began to pull them all back up towards the stomach. In a minute they saw a wave of students all heading towards the sub. 


“Hold on!”


All the bodies smacked against the sub, pushing it against one of the walls from the impact. Everyone was back, including Lia simp who was sandwiched between two students that actually had safety suits. A bunch of angry shouting could be heard by the classmates outside once they saw Beth was inside. The trio inside closed the windows and decided to ignore them. 


“What do we do now?” Beth asked.


“I guess we just wait.” Charles replied.


-A day and a few hours later-


Charles and Beth were fighting again. With each blow, they kept arguing back and forth over how it was Beth’s fault and she kept defending her actions. Jacques sat in a corner getting away from their battle. Their battle was stopped as they felt a sudden thud on the roof. They lifted the curtain of one of the windows and saw what appeared to be a man wrapping some rope around the sub. He pulled twice and suddenly they were rising up Lia’s esophagus. 


Once they reached her throat, they were blinded by a light entering her mouth. More specifically, they were blinded by the paramedic lady’s headlight as she used a magnifying glass and held the shrunken string with tweezers to extract her partner from inside Lia’s mouth. She set him and the sub on the palm of her hand and grew them back to normal shrunken size. Charles looked through the windshield and was overjoyed to see Eve, standing massive, thanking the paramedics. The lady paramedic disinfected both Lia and the sub. 


“Y’all were amazing! You sure you don’t want me to ask Meryl to grow you back to normal size, since ya know, the same person can’t unshrink you two times in a row back to normal.”


“I’ll be fine, I can just ask one of the other medics with the shrinking gene to get me back to normal. What matters is we’re even now.”


“Yeah yeah, thank you for coming on such short notice.”


The two paramedics left, leaving Eve alone with the tiny sub and tiny Lia laid on her bedside table. Lia was still knocked out which slightly concerned Eve, but she knew her friend was tough so it’d only be a matter of time before she woke up. She decided to let her rest and continue her self care routine. She brought out the foot bath machine from under her bed, gave it a thorough cleaning, filled it with water, and turned it on. She waited for the water to warm up a bit, dipping her big toe from time to time to measure the temperature.

She grabbed the sub and brought it to her eye level.


“Are y’all okay? Why are some of you stuck to the side of the sub?”


“Beth crashed the sub and it activated safety mode. So not only that, we also can’t open the doors or the hatch. we can’t even drive the damn thing.” Charles replied from the driver’s seat microphone.


“Hey! Don’t tell her it was me.” Beth added.


“Charles!! I was wondering where you were!” 


She tried prying open the hatch with her nails, but couldn’t all it caused was fear in all the tinies as the sub shook like crazy.


“Awwww, I wanted to hang out with you, hopefully Lia wakes up soon so she can turn off safety mode. You gotta make up for flaking out on our lunch date, was thinking maybe we could watch a movie together before bed.”


Once the water was warm she had a brilliant idea. 


“But until she wakes up, might as well have some fun with y’all”


She dropped the sub into the foot bath. 


Everyone watched above in fear as Eve’s cream colored sole descended upon them. They braced for impact, but were surprised when the foot crashed into the water, barely missing them as it descended to the bottom of the foot bath.  The wave caused by the foot pushed them away leaving them directly below the other sole, as it hovered above them. The wave managed to free Lia simp who began to swim away to the edge, realizing what awaited everyone else.


“Better be careful, I could accidentally step on you! You should drive out of the way if you see it coming. if you don’t move I’m gonna assume you want me to!” She said in a joking tone, since she knew they couldn’t move. “Well, if you want me to step on you that badly, who am I to refuse.”


Her foot began to descend upon them. Before they even had a chance to brace themselves, Eve’s foot collided with the sub, dragging it down to the bottom of the foot bath. They became buried in Eve’s sole once they reached the bottom, having no room to move. To make it worse, Eve’s began to rub her foot against the massaging nodes and bubble jets at the bottom of the bath. 


This action dragged the sub along causing it to be pulled along the many bumps and the stream of bubbles. Each of these served to push them deeper against her skin. They were kneaded across all of Eve’s sole from the ball of her foot, which was the plushest causing them to get pushed in to her foot the most. Then down to her heel which put the most pressure on the sub, causing noises that made them fear something would go wrong. To her toes, which would idly play with the sub as the toes grabbed and let go of it repeatedly, all the way back to the ball of her foot. 


Soon enough it became an absentminded activity for Eve, as her attention drifted towards watching videos on her phone. This hell continued for a good 10 minutes until she began rubbing her heel against the pumice stone added to remove any calluses. She didn’t have any at the moment, but she always did it out of habit. As she lifted her foot out of the water, the class celebrated their freedom from their underwater prison, as much as they could celebrate since they were still stuck to the ball of her foot. Eve rubbed her foot against the top of the stone, causing the sub to dislodge and tumble a bit on the stone before coming to a stop. They all breathed a sigh of relief as they saw Eve’s foot retreat. Their relief was cut short as Eve’s foot came back it lifted over them perpendicularly, the bony part of her heel ready to crush them, it looked like a tower that stretched out to the heavens. They truly felt insignificant from this perspective. Time to think was not on their side as it began to descend upon them. They were filled with fear as the bony part crashing against the rock would be probably way too hard for the sub to handle.


“OH SHIT!!” Everyone screamed.


Her heel slammed against the rock, barely missing them. They were lucky. Eve began absentmindedly rubbing her heel against the stone, unintentionally kicking them back into the water. They landed with a *plip*. Beth opened her eyes, realizing she was ok.


“WE LIVED!” She celebrated, hugging both Charles and Jacques. “NOT TO BE THAT PERSON, BUT YOUR DATE IS A FUCKING MENACE, SHE ALMOST TURNED THIS SUB INTO SCRAP METAL!!!”


“Yeah, even I gotta admit that was way too much of a close call… To be fair, she clearly wasn’t playing attention.”


“UGH! there really is no one dumber than a guy in love.” 


She felt jealous of Charles’s blind defending of Eve. Beth looked over at Jacques who was just looking at her sitting down on the floor, nodding his head in agreement, but too afraid to speak out of fear of saying something stupid. She lied down on the floor and out her head on his lap.


“Be useful and run your hands through my hair, I’m feeling lonely…”


“It’ll be my honor. You can ask me anytime. Sorry about taking the keys by the way.”


“It’s okay, I’m just happy we lived to tell the tale.” She dozed off for a while. 


“Heh smooth.” Charles chimed in.


“You think I got a chance?” 


“If you keep treating her as you are right now you might. She might be a pain sometimes, but that’s because she has to deal with everyone treating her like a nuisance. She’s actually a big softie once she drops the tough guy act. Don’t expect her to drop it much though. And again, if you treat her wrong, We’ll both kick your ass.”


“Why didn’t you two work out? You seem to be on really good terms, which is a rare thing for exes.”


“She broke up with me because she was getting sent to the shrunk division due to having flunked. I’m not gonna bore you with the details, but we’re on good terms due to having had two years apart with no contact. Once we saw each other again when I got flunked that romantic spark was no longer there.”


“Oh… must’ve sucked.”


“At first yeah, but life goes on, now I’m head over heels for Eve and I don’t regret a thing.”


“Good! Happy for you king.”


“I really hope Lia wakes up soon, as much as I like Eve, this foot bath is a deathtrap.”


They watched as Eve’s foot descended into the depths again, relieved.


End Notes:


Chapter 9:sleep by Scrungee
Author's Notes:

Here’s the end! Please do let me know ur thoughts/suggestions for future stories

“I should’ve known it was you, you pest.” Lia told Beth from outside the sub.


“Aye watch it!! We’re the same size currently so I’d measure my words if I were you.”


“If you’re looking for a fight, save yourself the embarrassment. Also, Eve, don’t toy with the class if you’re just gonna forget about them midway.”


“Sorry…”


“Can you turn off safety mode already!” The class stuck to the side of the sub screamed.


“Oh, right.” 


Lia opened her phone and finally shut down safety mode.  All the students fell hard onto the bedside table, dazed from the impact.  Beth quickly opened the hatch, she stretched out her arms to celebrate her freedom and jumped out, sliding off the side of the sub. She landed on the bedside table and noticed a little blonde dot walking away from Lia. A devious smirk crept across Beth’s face.


Belinda wanted to get away from everyone as soon as possible, being the only one still double shrunken, everyone was a possible tormentor for her. She got goosebumps after hearing Lia say she  was going to turn off the safety mode, setting her classmates free. Her plan was to sit at the edge of the table and stay out of everyone’s sights, then when everyone wasn’t looking hitch a ride on one of the quiet girls of the class who were less likely to do something nefarious to her. 


She became less confident in her plan when she heard the thud of Beth jumping off the sub. She ran faster, hoping she wouldn’t notice her. This was a bad idea in retrospect as her fast movement caught the attention of her, now colossal, frenemy. As soon as she felt Beth walk towards her she just threw herself at the floor, laying backside up and admitting defeat. 


After some booming Belinda was flanked by two flipflops, upwards she could see the two tan pillars that were Beth’s legs, they extended up into the heavens. She could barely see Beth until Beth took a step back to bend over and get a look at Belinda. She gave a slight laugh and slipped off one of her flipflops. Without a word she stomped down barefoot on Belinda, twisting her foot from side to side as if she was crushing a roach.


“I needed this.” Beth told herself. “You could’ve gotten lost Belindita, (ita/ito is a modifier in spanish to say something is small.) I’ll make sure to keep you safe. Hehehe.”


She lifted her foot, with Beth still stuck to it and put her foot back in her flipflop. She went to take a walk on the bedside table, to break in her temporary pet.


Charles was waving at Eve until he caught her attention. She got happy and picked him up from the top of the sub, placing him on her fingertip. She placed him in front of her mouth.


“Finally I can have you all to myself” she whispered to him. Her warm breath and her words made Charles blush up and basically melt on her finger, not even knowing what to reply.


“Uhh we’re still here!” Everyone else replied


“I guess later.” She told Charles before setting him on her shoulder, she wanted to at least keep him close.


Lia noticed Carmen had set up a second tracker on the app titled (LIA).


“This bitch put a tracker in me!!!?” She turned off location sharing on both. “She won’t know how to turn it back on so I hope she freaks out.”


“It’d be funny.” Eve added


-Carmen’s house-


Carmen was cuddled up with Lionel in bed, today had been great. She taught Lia a lesson, had a dinner date with Lionel and they were winding down getting ready for bed. Before she headed to bed she wanted to check how Lia and the sub were doing. Last she checked she was still inside Eve somewhere, since it didn’t give an exact location, just indicated she was still inside.

She opened up the app, freaking out almost immediately when she saw the trackers both say, [location unavailable, tracker cannot be reached]. She frantically refreshed the app, but she couldn’t manage to see Lia’s location.


“Oh no…” she muttered to herself.


“What happened, mi amor?” Lionel replied groggily getting up.


“I think I fucked up…”


“What did you d-”


“Shhhh I need to make a call” she anxiously waited for Eve to pick up the phone.


“Hi, Mrs. Cruz! I’ts late at night and I’m off the clock, so what’s the-”


“DID YOU GO TO THE BATHROOM RECENTLY?!!”


“Yeah, like an hour ago, why? Ohhhhh did you also get poisoned from yesterday’s sandwich? I felt like if I had a parasite in me or something, but the feeling is gone now.” 


Eve told her lie, trying her best to hold in her laugh. She could hear Carmen’s muffled screams, she seemed to be cursing out of frustration, but most of the words were in spanish, so she understood nothing.


“An emergency came up, goodbye.” 


“YOU FED OUR DAUGHTER TO EVE?!?” Lionel asked furious at Carmen for once again mistreating Lia for no good reason. 


“I’ll fix it! Arguing isn’t gonna help us at the moment!” 


She shrank Lionel and dropped him in her purse. She was going to find her no matter what. It was gonna be a long night for Carmen, who was now the one learning a lesson.  


-back at Eve’s house-


Everyone had a laugh at Eve’s masterful acting when lying to Carmen. 


“That should probably keep her busy all night. I’ll tell her tomorrow I just found you on the floor or something.”


“Revenge feels good. Though part of me wants her to suffer more.” Lia added.


“I think the stress from potentially losing her daughter forever is already enough suffering.” Charles chimed in.


“Yeah but… I don’t know i just wanna squash her between my fingers or just torture her back.”


“I live for the day you snap and shrink that hag hehe.” Beth added.


“That day will come, trust me.”


“Well there’s a few hours left before I head to bed, so we got time to watch a movie, but before that.”


She scooped up the class and Lia, and picked Charles off her shoulder, placing them in the foot side of her bed. She stretched out her legs, leaving her feet to tower in front of them.


“I deserve some thanks for saving all of your lives. I’m a simple gal, so y’all just gotta work together and give me a foot massage as a show of gratitude. While you do that I’ll pick a movie to watch.”


Everyone looked up, groaned, and got to work quickly. They knew she wasn’t joking and she had indeed saved them the embarrassment of going through the whole digestive system. They ended up not watching a movie and just hanging out as the foot massage made Eve fall asleep a few minutes in. It ended up being a pretty relaxing night for the shrunken crew, except for poor Belinda who remained under Beth, unbeknownst to everyone else. Fin.




This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13327