- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Chapter 1 of possibly my best story, hope y’all like it! Expect some vore and some feet. Even some same size humiliation.

It was field trip day over at St. Carmen’s and the shrunken division were no exception to the rule. Every year they would alternate between a tour of the digestive system using a sub or a lesson in velocity and impact inside someone’s shoe. This was due to most failing science class, and because they were the easiest to do for the teachers. Lia was in quite a good mood since her plan was to chill out while her body involuntarily did most of the heavy lifting giving her class the tour. The 24 year old had put on her comfiest fit: a soft yellow tank top, baggy pants and flipflops. In her bag she had a sleeping mask and a few books in case she got bored. The fact she’d get away from her pain in the ass students, specially Beth, was a huge relief.

She burst through the classroom door with a smirk on her face, her class waiting for her at the desk next to the submarine they were going in, just because it was gonna be a chill day for her, doesn’t mean she couldn’t have some fun, making the day more difficult for them…


-a few minutes before-


Charles, was counting down the minutes on his watch, he hated field trip days, it never ended well, but at the very least he had a lunch date with Eve planned afterwards. The 22 year old had his neck length red hair covered in a dad cap and had worn a waterproof jacket and some board-shorts since he wanted to be able to clean off quickly if he were to fall into the acid. He remembered the time Meryl accidentally set the sub in the wrong wine glass and they ended up inside Carmen for days because she was too afraid to let her know, forcing them to live off of Carmen’s chewed up food once supplies ran out. He was relieved that field trip duties were delegated to Lia now, she might be a bit of a sadist, but at least she’s smart, so the chances of her messing up are way less. The smell of nail polish filled his senses, reminding him of all the times he’s been Eve’s tiny pedicurist, so he turned over to the source.


Beth was sitting on top of Jacques’ back, as she made him stand on all fours, using him as a table. The 24 year old was looking good, she had her black and red hair tied up in a crocodile clip, and was wearing a swimsuit top and short shorts. She planted her foot on top of his head and was carefully painting her nails. She was in a particularly good mood, having Lia’s approach to field trip day, and seeing it as just a day off. She was ready to chill in the sub, maybe even use the tub for washing off the stomach acid as a bath. She didn’t care about having to stay in Lia’s digestive system, as if she was nothing more than a crumb of food, for the next few hours. No plans for mischief, no thoughts, head empty. 


Charles tried not to pay attention at Jacques attempt of keeping a strong face despite the humiliation he was being put through, so he turned his attention towards Beth. 


“This is taking forever, she was supposed to be here a while ago…”


“Stop worrying so much, you’re gonna get all sweaty and gross before your ‘date’. I can already picture the awkward 5 minute conversation before she puts you in her sandal and goes about her day”


“Easy for you to say, you never have plans for anything.”


“I do though, I’m gonna take a nice warm bath in the sub’s decontamination tub and probably shove some losers into Lia’s stomach acid, they’re gonna reek afterwards hehe.”


“That’s just your everyday bullying plans though.”


“Just for that, you lost bath privileges, if I catch you using it I’ll tell Eve you were bathing with me, and I don’t think she’ll like picturing you cozied up in a bathtub with your ex” she grinned mischievously.


“You almost seem eager to cozy up in the bath. It’s a little too late for takebacks.”


“This is the stupid banter that will spare you whenever I get back to normal size, bestie”


“What an honor…”


They both began to hear the faint sound of Lia’s flipflops slapping against her heels. Each step got louder and louder, followed by light tremors only people as small as them could feel. Almost like a shriek, the door opened revealing Lia, her brown and blonde hair tied up in a messy ponytail, her tanktop showing off her skinny figure. Her pants on the other hand left everything up to the imagination as everything except her feet were covered up by them. Her pink flip flops were thin and worn as they were the ones she used to walk around the house. She dropped her stuff at her desk and made her way to the students.


“Hey losers, ready for your day off? I won’t tell Carmen you’re not actually learning if y’all keep it down in here and let me nap” she rubbed her abdomen referring to where they’d end up soon.


“Though to give y’all something to do while you’re in me…” she glanced over at Beth, locking eyes with her, nefarious thoughts going through her mind.


Beth pulled Jacques hair with her toes, pointing him towards her other foot so that he would blow at the polish to dry it. She looked up and felt a sense of dread as she locked eyes with Lia. She was giving her a stare mostly reserved for when Beth pissed her off and she was getting revenge. She became confused as she hadn’t done anything wrong yet. She didn’t have much time to process the situation as Lia’s hand descended and plucked her off the desk. She rose hundreds of feet up Lia’s body up until the hand reached Lia’s face.  Beth was now faced by Lia’s lips and cavernous mouth. Lia hadn’t even bothered to raise her up to eye level, so Beth had an idea of where this was going, which was starting to piss her off.


“Whoever fishes Beth out of my stomach and gets her in the sub, gets to skip the next PE class” 


everyone looked at each other with a look of competition, since climbing Lia’s foot after her working out is one of the worst experiences of all of their lives, so getting to skip was like a gift from god. They all looked up as Beth was slowly deposited into Lia’s awaiting maw. 


Lia was having a good time, she felt Beth struggle against her fingers as she slowly placed her on her tongue. Once her fingers were in she dropped Beth on her tongue and pushed her down with her finger, making sure to drench her in spit. Her tongue toyed around with Beth a bit, treating her like a mint, after properly battering Beth, she began to slide to the back of her mouth and Lia swallowed her without even trying. 


“Whoops, there she goes. Everybody in the sub?” 


She looked down and saw everyone except Belinda had gotten in the sub, Belinda was a tan 22 year old spoiled rich girl who even at the shrunk division thought she had special treatment. 


“Why aren’t you in the sub?” Lia asked in an annoyed tone. 


Belinda shook her head, her blonde curls swinging around “uh, my parents signed a waiver thar said I didn’t have to get eaten anymore for these field trips.” 


Lia rolled her eyes, she remembered the stupid waiver, this put a dent in her plans since sending her back to her dorm would get her in trouble with Carmen for giving Belinda special treatment, but she didn’t really tell her what to do in the situation either. All that’s left is to improvise…


She licked her thumb and planted it on Belinda. Lia twisted her thumb on top of her, making sure to stick her tight. She raised her thumb up to her mouth, her warm breath with a hint of citrus from the orange juice she drank earlier, covered Belinda’s body. She sucked on her thumb a bit coating Belinda in saliva. 


“Just for good measure.” 


Lia crossed her leg and removed her flipflop, revealing her slightly sweaty sole. In one swift motion she wiped Belinda off her thumb and onto her heel. The poor girl was splatted onto the vast expanse of skin, the saliva making her stick like a piece of gum to the bottom of a shoe. 


“You’re not actually gonna leave me here right?” Belinda asked sheepishly. 


“Just for a few hours until everyone’s done with the field trip, I’m sure it’ll go by fast.” 


She didn’t give her time to reply as she slipped her flipflop back on and left Belinda out of sight and out of mind to deal with the weight of her foot. 


“Oh right, you guys…” she picked up the sub and swallowed it in one swift motion. 


“I know I was supposed to explain the mouth and stuff, but all of you have been in my mouth before, and if you don’t know how digestion works, look it up on your phone or something.”


Lia kicked her feet up on the desk and decided now would be as best of a time as ever to catch a quick nap while her body handled her students.a279;


Chapter End Notes:

The story is basically done, but imma drop it in chapters in case i get any ideas upon further proofreading.