Smallara by asukafan2001
Summary:

In a fascinating tale of a giant world, tiny people find themselves living among colossal beings. Explore the adventures of these shrunken individuals as they navigate a microscopic existence and encounter captivating encounters with giantesses. Immerse yourself in this captivating story that delves into the realms of size and perspective.


Categories: Adventure, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 30 Completed: No Word count: 19314 Read: 28523 Published: August 06 2023 Updated: January 05 2024

1. Smallara Episode 1 by asukafan2001

2. Smallara Episode 373: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001

3. Smallara Episode 374: A giantess Story by asukafan2001

4. Smallara Episode 375: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001

5. Smallara Episode 376: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001

6. Smallara Episode 377: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001

7. Smallara Episode 378: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001

8. Smallara Episode 379: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001

9. Smallara Episode 380: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001

10. Smallara Episode 381: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001

11. Smallara Episode 382: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001

12. Smallara Episode 383: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001

12. Smallara Episode 383: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001

14. Smallara Episode 384: A Giantess Stoary by asukafan2001

15. Smallara Episode 385: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001

16. Smallara Episode 386: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001

17. Smallara Episode 387: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001

18. Smallara Episode 388: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001

19. Smallara Episode 389: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001

20. Smallara Episode 390: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001

21. Smallara Episode 391: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001

22. Smallara Episode 392: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001

23. Smallara Episode 393: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001

24. Smallara Episode 394: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001

25. Smallara Episode 395: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001

26. Smallara Episode 396: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001

27. Smallara Episode 397: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001

28. Smallara Episode 398: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001

29. Smallara Episode 399: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001

30. Smallara Episode 400: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001

Smallara Episode 1 by asukafan2001
Author's Notes:

Also sorry for the weird formatting. The spacing got a little weird copying it over from the site. 

 

You can read the complete story so far at Smallara.com. Where updates are posted on weekdays Monday through Friday. We are on the normal summer break where I pause updates for a few weeks to take a break. However normal update schedule will resume in September and continue on until Christmas. 

# # # # #  # # #  # # #  # # # # #  # # # # # # #  # # # #  # # # # # #  # # # # # #  # # # # # # # # # # #  # # # # # # #  # # # # # # # # #  # # # # # # # 


You can read the complete story so far at Smallara.com. Where updates are posted on weekdays Monday through Friday. We are on the normal summer break where I pause updates for a few weeks to take a break. However normal update schedule will resume in September and continue on until Christmas. 


Jordan pushed the grass aside wishing he had some kind of knife to cut through it. He could feel the burning in his legs as he pushed forward tired from a night of running and fumbling away from his home. He knew he needed to get help as much to his surprise Smallara was real. He had long had his doubts about if it was real. However, now that he had been reduced to this state and spent the night fighting through his own backyard. He knew without a doubt it was truly real. Once the Smallara virus once it had reduced its victim the only known cure had to be applied within 24 hours or the effects would be permanent. 


Now as the sun continued to rise in the sky and the air grew hotter and hotter. The distant chirping of birds gave Jordan pause but he tried to not think about it even though his first instinct was to drop to the ground and slink along the floor. But taking such a drastic action would slow him down too much and while Jordan was unsure how much time had elapsed exactly since he shrunk. He knew he was running out of it.  


Jordan could see through the tall green stalks of grass that he was nearing a home but he wasn't sure whose home it was. It had been hours since he had dipped underneath the fence in his backyard. But, the vastness of this yard made it impossible for him to gauge which yard he made into. He was starting to believe he was going to run out of time as it would still take hours to get to the door at this pace and he wasn't even sure what he was going to do when he got there. It was as if that very thought concluded that the door opened and closed loudly. He watched a giant young girl walk out of the house towards the garage. Jordan tried to shout and gain her attention but the grass was much too tall and his voice was quite meek which was almost immediately enveloped and lost by the vast void outside world. It was the first of many realities that Jordan would come to face. 


A couple of minutes later a loud rumbling reverberated across the land as the giant returned only this time she had a giant lawnmower she was pushing in front of her. Jordan gulped as he desperately tried to press on knowing now that he needed to find help and safety. As he looked on at the giant lawnmower true fear enveloped his body. It was somewhat unbelievable how that could be a simple lawnmower. 

Smallara Episode 373: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001
Author's Notes:

As always, you can read and see the full-size version on the blog smallara.com or read this update there directly: Smallara Episode 373: A Giantess story - Smallara
New content updates weekdays M-F 

You can now read the full Smallara journey up to the current release at Smallara.com

As always, you can read and see the full-size version on the blog smallara.com or read this update there directly: Smallara Episode 373: A Giantess story - Smallara

New content updates weekdays M-F 

You can now read the full Smallara journey up to the current release at Smallara.com

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Jordan was struggling to wake up as the giant hand of Sara pressed against him while he looked to the side of himself, only to see the large blankets of Sara's bed rise up as if they were hills. In front of him was the landscape of a person in the form of his giant guardian. He couldn't believe how real everything he had dreamed felt. It seemed like Dayton was really there and was going to be his guardian.

It was soothing to have confirmation that it was truly a dream, but he couldn't get over how real it all felt. Sara took her index finger and rhythmically stroked his back comforting Jordan while pressing against his body, releasing the tension that bound him. While in the back of his mind, he tried to rid himself of the horrible thoughts about how powerless he was before Dayton. It seemed like she was acting almost independently of him in some kind of chilling alternate reality that was beyond his control.

"It's still early. Try and go back to sleep." Sara said with a level of sweetness Jordan hadn't expected. She seemed to be more of a morning person than he was though. Jordan assumed that played a role in it all. The thought of going back to sleep was difficult to imagine. But as Sara continued to pet him gently and his tensions continued to release, he found his eyes becoming heavier and heavier.

The struggle was real as Jordan desperately tried to fight off sleep. He wanted to stay awake as a small part of him was afraid of going back into that nightmare. He didn't want to wake up in a Dayton ran world once again. One interlude into that hellscape was enough to last a lifetime as far as Jordan was concerned.

As Sara looked at Jordan, she couldn't help but notice how he was slowly starting to rely on her more and more. It felt nice to be needed by someone, and Jordan becoming more accepting of this whole thing would go a long way toward helping her mental health. But she recognized that they were still in the early days. Today was shaping up to be another big day. She was going to have to drop Mocha off at her cousin's; then, they needed to meet with Maisy for their group project. They still had a full day of school, plus she also worked at the theater with Ellie today. It was looking to be another packed day. She hoped Jordan was ready.

It wasn't long after that, however, that Jordan succumbed to a deep slumber once again. Sara watched him for a few minutes to ensure he continued sleeping peacefully before gently picking him up from her stomach and lowering him back into his habit. She could feel her eyes getting heavier and heavier. Sara yawned softly before grabbing her blankets and pulling them back over her before turning over and snuggling into her bed covers.

Smallara Episode 374: A giantess Story by asukafan2001

As always, you can read and see the full-size version on the blog smallara.com or read this update there directly: Smallara Episode 373: A Giantess story - Smallara
New content updates weekdays M-F 

You can now read the full Smallara journey up to the current release at Smallara.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Morning came with the rapping of Sara’s finger against the glass wall of Jordan’s habitat. He groggily pulled himself up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes before craning his neck upward. Jordan yawned, wishing he could have gotten more sleep, but in the back of his mind, he was worried about that nightmare coming back. He wasn’t sure what triggered it, but when he fell asleep the second time, he slept harder than he had ever slept before.

As Jordan looked up at Sara, it was starting to become more normal to him to see the giant teenager’s face hanging above his habitat. However, another part of him wanted to crawl back underneath the covers as it still felt awfully early in the morning. He couldn’t see a clock or anything, but just from the lack of daylight that was in the room told him it had to be early.

“You slept pretty well after that bad dream,” Sara commented.  She then let out a light yawn while she fully slid out of her blankets, and she begrudgingly got out of bed. The sleepy look on her face told Jordan she wasn’t much more thrilled about being up this early than he was.

“Ugh, I wish I could just skip. The parentals would never let that fly after just getting you for me. It would suck if Mom took you away. So, WE have to be on our best behavior.” Sara said as she fully stood up.

The thought of being taken away was a bit sickening. He wanted to believe Sara was joking, but the way the words left her mouth, and the tone she used told him that she was being profoundly serious. He wondered how that would even work. It’s not like he was a phone or something. He was a living being.

“You realize she can’t just take me away,” Jordan said

Sara laughed as she looked over at Jordan, still in his habitat. She took a few deliberate steps over to the habitat and looked down at him with an amused expression

“If you believe that you haven’t been around Mom long enough. She wouldn’t even think twice about taking you away for a punishment. Probably put you in a jar or something on top of the fridge or in a cabinet. I mean she’d poke airholes in it along with some food and water. Then it will probably make me have to earn you back. You only knew her as a fellow adult neighbor. But that doesn’t exist anymore, as you caught Smallara. I know you don’t like the use of the word. But you’re my pet now. So that’s how she’d treat you as that’s where you stand in the household. I can hear her now.” “Sara said, clearing her throat before doing an impression of her mother’s voice. “I suppose we can buy him for her as having Jordan would teach her responsibility. As she’d have to fully take care of him and be in charge of his well-being.” Sara said, thinking about how she nailed her mother’s voice. “Mocha was a family pet, but you’re just my pet.”

Smallara Episode 375: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001
Author's Notes:

As always you can read and see the full-size version on the blog smallara.com or read this update their directly: "https://smallara.com/2023/10/24/smallara-episode-375-a-giantess-story/"

New content updates weekdays M-F 


You can now read the full Smallara journey up to the current release at Smallara.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



“I’m sure you’re hungry. I know I am. Let’s go down and get breakfast. I expect you on your best behavior.” Sara instructed before lowering her hand into the habitat.

She looked down at Jordan watching him clamber onto her hand. It still felt weird as he moved across her hand. She remembered back in guardian training one of the first things you learn is how to fight the instinct to slap, scratch, or violently move your body, which can be people’s first reaction. As it feels similar to having a bug crawl on you. Not exactly one for one but very similar. Being around Jordan these past few days had led her to really hone in on perfecting the reactions. So that now, when he climbed onto her hand, she had no real reaction at all other than the thought about how strange it felt.

Pushing the door open with her free hand, she started walking down the hall. Immediately, she heard the meowing of Mocha as he rubbed against her ankles. She pushed her tears back, but it almost broke her thinking about how she was going to have to give up Mocha. He had always been a bit of a butt. However, he was her moody cat who had become part of the family. As her eyes drifted down to Jordan, she saw him clutching her finger tightly as Mocha followed her down the hall. She could tell Jordan was genuinely afraid of Mocha. She sighs softly, thinking there is just no way to keep them both. She was just glad her mom agreed to drop Mocha off with her cousin. She wondered if she would have been able to follow through with it if she had to. Even if it was for the best.

The silver lining, if there was one in all this, was that she was only going to have to look after one pet. Jordan was more work than Mocha was in a lot of ways. As with Mocha, it was easy to drop down food and water. That was it, other than the occasional vet visit and cleaning of the litter box. Jordan was much more of a hands-on pet. He wasn’t capable of fending for himself in any meaningful way. He would probably freeze to death without her. However, she also figured that was part of why her therapist didn’t push back on the notion of him being her companion animal.

“You smell that, Jordy? I can smell that bacon already.” Sara said as she took her index finger and petted him a few times.

“Uhh, are we having breakfast with your family?”

“Yeah, we always do unless Mom is working the morning shift. Then it’s just a free-for-all all. Bacon, eggs, pancakes, or waffles. My favorite meal of the day.” Sara said, rubbing her stomach just thinking about it. “I suppose this will be your first time, as Mom has been working so much with the Smallara outbreak,” Sara added.

Smallara Episode 376: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001
Author's Notes:


As always you can read and see the full-size version on the blog smallara.com or read this update their directly: <https://smallara.com/2023/10/25/smallara-episode-376-a-giantess-story/>

New content updates weekdays M-F 




You can now read the full Smallara journey up to the current release at Smallara.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Jordan found himself in the familiar place of Sara’s hand as she walked from her room and moved about the home. Below, Jordan could hear her cat Mocha, which caused his muscles to tense as he grasped her fingers a bit tighter subconsciously.



The scent of breakfast permeated throughout the home, growing stronger the closer Sara got to the kitchen. The smell made Jordan realize he hadn’t had breakfast since before he caught Smallara. He could feel his stomach growling over the thought of it.



As Sara bounded down the stairs and entered the kitchen, he could see both of Sara’s parents. Jordan immediately felt underdressed as he still remained in his boxers.



“Sara, your parents are here. Where are my clothes?” Jordan said as quietly as he could while still allowing for Sara to hear him.



“I didn’t want your school clothes getting dirty. I figured the heat from the food on my plate would keep you warm enough.” Sara said very matter-of-factly as she walked further into the kitchen towards the table.



“That’s not the point.” Jordan started to say, but Sara was already moving to sit down and the booming voices of her parents greeting her drowned out his voice.



“How’s my Sare bear.” Sara’s father said who was dressed for the office already.



Sara tilted her hand onto the table, causing Jordan to slide down the palm of her hand with his feet landing on the wooden table. Jordan huddled close to Sara, shivering on the table a bit.



“Oh my goodness. You are such a baby.” Sara said as she dug into her pocket and pulled out some sweatpants and a shirt, dropping them onto the table.



“Good morning to you, Jordan,” Tiffany said as she set a large plate down in front of Sara and Jordan.



“Good morning, ma’am,” Jordan said, grabbing the clothes Sara had given him and scurried closer to Sara before he quickly put on the clothes Sara had provided him.



“His name is Jordy, Mom.” Sara asserted as she gave Jordan a pat on the head.



“Right…Sorry, Jordy.” Tiffany said as she smiled at Jordan before turning back and heading towards the stove.



“Are you starting to get adjusted to things, Jordy,” Sara’s dad asked as Jordan shivered a bit on the cool table. Jordan inched closer to Sara to steal some of her body heat.



“Each day is getting easier for him. He’s starting to adjust to his little body. It took a bit of time for him to understand and accept that he wasn’t capable of being so independent anymore.” Sara said, answering for Jordan.



“Sara, how much of this bacon do you want?” Tiffany asked.



“I can just bring my plate over, Mom,” Sara said as she pushed herself away from the table and grabbed her plate, leaving Jordan on the table. “Jordy, stay,” Sara said with a finger wag before walking over to the island. While Jordan wondered where she thought he was going to go.

Smallara Episode 377: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001

As always you can read and see the full-size version on the blog smallara.com or read this update their directly: <https://smallara.com/2023/10/26/smallara-episode-377-a-giantess-story/>
New content updates weekdays M-F

You can now read the full Smallara journey up to the current release at Smallara.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




What looked like enough food to feed the world sat on Sara's plate. While it all looked good it was a sickening amount of food for someone Jordan’s size.  Jordan eyed the variety options on Sara had knowing he could never hope to even make a dent in it even though he wanted to try it all.  Jordan watched as Sara slid her chair in before she then reached out toward Jordan and gave him several pets.  

  

"Mom doesn't like you on the table," Sara whispered.  

  

"I heard that, Sara." Tiffany admonished. "I don't like him walking on the table like it's the floor. I don't see why he can't have his own little table." Tiffany said as she rinsed out a pan in the sink.  

  

  

"I don't see how a small table on top of this table would be any different then him being on this table how he is now." Sara's father said.  

  

"Since Mocha won't be here any longer it could just be on the floor. We could set it up beside the table or underneath Sara's chair." Tiffany said.  

  

"He sits right next to me Mom and minds me really well. When I told him moments ago to stay, he didn't even move. I promise he won't be any trouble. Plus, I'd be afraid of him getting stepped on if he were on the floor. He's part of the family now. He should be eating with us, not below us." Sara asserted as she cut a small morsel of her egg and moved her fork over to Jordan.  

 

“I suppose,” Tiffany conceded. “However, it's your responsibility to make sure he listens and isn’t tracking filth around everywhere.” Tiffany added. Jordan couldn’t help but notice the stark contrast in how she regarded him. The giant matriarch of the Reeves household clearly no longer saw him as an adult or equal based on how she was speaking. He was merely her daughter's pet as she spoke over him directly to Sara.  

  

The rumble of Jordan’s stomach drew his mind from focusing on Tiffany down to the food Sara had offered him. Even with how small the piece of egg was it took him a couple of bites to get all the egg. It was humbling to see Sara fill her fork with a large bit of egg and devour what would have been several meals to him in a single bite. Sara took a few more bites before breaking off a tiny piece of bacon and dropping it onto Jordan's lap as the family spoke amongst themselves. 

  

"Do I need to do anything special to bring Jordy on the plane next month? I have him collared and chipped. He got his little shots yesterday." Sara said as Jordan suddenly became interested in the conversation as this was the first, he heard anything about a plane or trip.  

  

"I did look into that for you. He will need his little I.D. in order to fly but you will be able to register him under your ticket when you do your pre-flight check-in. They said you can enter his little id number in or if you are checking in with the phone app you can use the scanner and it will pull his information automatically when you scan his chip, collar or both depending on what you have."  

  

"What's going on? Where are we going?" Jordan asked looking to Sara as he took a bite of bacon.  

  

"Thanks, Mom," Sara said before looking down at Jordan. "Just to the beach house." She said off handily before cutting into her pancakes and taking what looked like a bite large enough to be him. "I'd give you some Jordy, but pancakes and waffles are way too messy for someone your size."  

  

  

 

 

Smallara Episode 378: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001

As always you can read and see the full-size version on the blog smallara.com or read this update their directly: <https://smallara.com/2023/10/29/smallara-episode-378-a-giantess-story/>

New content updates weekdays M-F 


You can now read the full Smallara journey up to the current release at Smallara.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The whole experience was a different one for Jordan. As all this planning and preparation for a trip was being done without him.  He didn't have any choice or say in the matter. He still didn't know where they were even going other than a beach house.  

  

"Ellie is coming, isn't she?" Sara's father said as he finished off his breakfast.  

  

"Yeah, she's coming," Sara said in a more chipper tone as the sleepiness of morning began to wear off.  

  

"That's good. It's nice when the whole family can be there." Sara's father said.  

  

"You realize she's not actually your daughter, right?" Sara said with a bit of a laugh.  

  

"She might as well be. You two have been nearly inseparable for as long as I can remember. I don't think she's ever not come. Hell, she's on the chore board. If that's not family, I don't know what is." Sara's father added 

  

Jordan could do nothing but watch as the family ate their breakfast and Sara would feed him bits and pieces off her plate until he was full. He didn't want to wander or go anywhere as it seemed like Tiffany didn't care for him on the table to start with. So, he felt compelled to stick close to Sara. Even if this did only seem to solidify the fact, he belonged to her in their eyes.  

  

"I need to get to work though. Stay out of trouble Sare bear," Sara's father said as he set the dishes from his breakfast down in the sink before walking past his daughter stopping briefly as he kissed her on her forehead.  

  

"I should get going too dear. I will drop Mocha off for you, but can you put the dishes into the dishwasher before you go to school?" Tiffany asked 

  

"Sure Mom," Sara said as she took a drink before her mother hugged her as she walked by on her way out to the car. Seeing the large bodies of Sara's parents walk by was nerve-wracking enough. As they bent down to show Sara affection, they got even closer to him. Their hulking frames were a reminder that as large as Sara was to him, they were even bigger. He had been placed in the care of the most junior member of the household.  

  

"You did very good sticking near me. Mom really hates your little feet on the table. All she sees is you tracking dirt and germs all over her table no matter what I tell her. Dad and I don't really care but gotta keep Mom happy."  Sara said as patted Jordan on the head before using her finger to pet him by running her finger down his back. Jordan found himself fighting his body to not show that he liked it, but his body and muscles betrayed him as they relaxed to her touch. 

  

"You realize it's underbred physiology. You have different pressure points, and your body reacts differently to human touch. We can not only provide enough pressure to release the tension in your body. When I pet you like this your body releases dopamine which is why it feels good to you. Moreso, as your guardian your body will get more sensitized to my touch. Through the amount of contact. Chloe was talking about it. They did some kind of study" Sara added as she leaned in a bit.   

  

  

  

  

 

 

Smallara Episode 379: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001

As always you can read and see the full-size version on the blog smallara.com or read this update their directly: <https://smallara.com/2023/10/30/smallara-episode-379-a-giantess-story/>

You can now read the full Smallara journey up to the current release at Smallara.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Jordan didn't like the sound of any of what Sara had just said. He liked his independence, but this new underbred body had left seemingly powerless to Sara's touch in new ways. He didn't like the notion of her being able to manipulate his body in such a manner. He knew the human body has pressure points as well which could do similar but the fact that this smaller bodies physiology made them so easily accessible was troubling.  

  

"You can wait here while I get the kitchen cleaned up." Sara said in a tone of voice that told Jordan she was annoyed by the prospect of having to clean up after her parents.  

  

Jordan didn't quite see what the big deal was as it was just loading dirty dishes into the dishwasher and turning it on. Maybe scraping a few plates before you load them in. It didn't seem like the worst request in the world. However, he knew better than to vocalize such thoughts.  

  

Sara continued to straighten up the kitchen as Jordan waited on the kitchen table trying to relax a bit from what he was sure was going to be an eventful day. As each day since he caught Smallara had been nonstop action. What caught his eye though was Sara's plate. She had left it on the table and sitting on her plate were the remains of her pancake. It still had a good amount of butter and syrup still on it. Sara had told him she didn't want him having any as it was too messy. But he was sure he could get in and out before she realized.  He could even use the condensation that had built up on her glass to wash his hands and feet which were sure to be sticky.  

  

Jordan looked over at Sara quickly who was still busy cleaning up and he rushed over to her plate. He climbed onto it walking around the edge of the plate as he wanted to avoid the leftover grease from the bacon. As he soon as he bypassed the bacon Jordan stepped down onto main part of plate and rushed over to the leftover part of Sara's waffle.  

  

Jordan crouched down and twisted off a piece of pancake As he broke off a piece the flood gates seemingly opened up and syrup poured out onto the plate.  

  

"Shit, shit, shit." Jordan said as he bolted upright and started to step back. As he lifted his left foot, he felt quite a bit of resistance. At first it didn't want to budge but with a bit of effort he was able to lift it up and planted it behind him. He then tried to move his right leg, but it wouldn't pull up. He grasped his right leg with his hands trying to help it break sticky seal of the syrup, but it was no use. Deciding to try to see if he could force it to break its hold, Jodan tried to pick up his left leg and it too stuck to plate covered in syrup. 

Smallara Episode 380: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001
Author's Notes:


As always you can read and see the full-size version on the blog smallara.com or read this update their directly:<https://smallara.com/2023/10/31/smallara-episode-380-a-giantess-story/>

You can now read the full Smallara journey up to the current release at Smallara.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Jordan swallowed the last bit of pancake that he took as he looked from left to right, hoping to see something that he could use to break free. Unfortunately, the syrup held him like glue to the plate. As Jordan looked down, he could see that the syrup had run all over the plate when he ripped off a piece of the pancake. His eyes wandered back to the scene of the crime as he looked over at the pancake; he could still see a bit of syrup draining off the pancake.

“I need to get off this plate before Sara notices. She can’t catch me like this.” Jordan said to himself with more fright in his voice than he expected from the thought of his teenage guardian. He could see a fork in the distance that he contemplated if he could somehow manage to maneuver the fork closer to him, but it was much too far from. Jordan was beginning to be overwhelmed with desperation as he looked for a way to extricate himself from the situation. Jordan began to wonder if he could pull himself onto the pancake itself. The upward motion could somehow create enough force to pull his feet free. The only counterpoint he could think of was that he would be covered in syrup and butter. He also may end up stuck to the pancake, or even if he wasn’t, he wouldn’t be able to hide the fact from Sara that he had not listened to her.

Jordan kept trying to jump and pull his feet free from the sticky syrup, but the more he tried, the more desperate he became. A new level of humiliation was starting to sink in. Jordan finally faced the reality he was completely stuck to the plate by maple syrup.

“JORDAN REEVES,” Sara bellowed loud enough for him to cover his ears as she looked over at the table to check on what he was doing. A chill ran down Jordan’s spine as he turned his neck, only to see Sara looking directly at him.

“Sara, it’s not what it looks like!” Jordan pleaded.

“Oh really? It looks like you were trying to get some of the pancakes I left on my plate. You know, the same pancakes I told you that you couldn’t have today as they are too messy and sticky. We have things to do and places to be, and I didn’t want to spend the time cleaning you.”

“Okay, so this is exactly what it looks like, but, to be fair, you only said it was messy. But I realize now that this probably isn’t helpful.”

“You think? I told you, no, and that should be all you need. I just got done telling my parents how obedient you are. I was bragging about you to them about how good you are and how well you listen. You are just lucky they have already left or else we’d both be in trouble.” Sara said, walking over to the table. Although I do have to admit, you look so silly stuck in maple syrup.” Sara said with a laugh, betraying her frustrated persona.

“Just a sec. Let me free you.” Sara said before as she dug into her pocket and pulled out her phone.

“What are you doing? I thought you were freeing me?” Jordan said as he continued to try to pull his legs up.” He then looked back up at Sara, and as soon as he did, he heard the snap of a photo being taken on her phone.

“I will. I just need to get this posted to insta first.” Sara said as she uploaded the picture to her page.

“You’re what!” Jordan shouted.

“It’s just my private Instagram account for friends and family. It’s not my public one for promotions and stuff.”

“That doesn’t make it better. Take it down!” Jordan said, his arms flailing as he found himself almost losing balance.

“Be careful; I don’t want you blowing your knee out,” Sara said as she walked over to the table and plucked Jordan free with the greatest of ease. Jordan couldn’t believe how easy it was for her while he struggled for several minutes, making no progress.

“Look at how messy you are. You were just cleaned last night. I’m going to have to wash you again now before we go. I expect you to listen to me from now on. If I say no, it means no.” Sara added as she picked up her plate and glass with her free hand and carried them over to the sink.

Smallara Episode 381: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001

As always you can read and see the full-size version on the blog smallara.com or read this update their directly: <https://smallara.com/2023/11/01/smallara-episode-381-a-giantess-story/>

You can now read the full Smallara journey up to the current release at Smallara.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


“Yes, ma’am,” Jordan said, humbled by just how sticky and strong something as simple as maple syrup could be. If maple syrup was this strong, he figured honey and anything else sticky like that would be similarly troublesome for him. The most bothersome para279;t to him was just how simple it was for Sara to free him from her plate. She seemed to put so little effort and forethought into it. Whereas he was completely stuck and would have to work to free himself.

Jordan watched as Sara set the dishes down in the sink before setting him down on the counter next to the sink. He looked down into the deep metal sink. If he slid down into the sink, that would be it. He would have no hope of climbing back up the smooth wall of the sink. He could perhaps climb up a stack of dishes if one was left, but the Reeves family seemed to leave the main rooms of the home fairly clean. Even Sara, for as messy as she was in her private space, didn’t seem to make much of a mess in shared and public spaces.

“Sit,” Sara instructed, looking over at Jordan briefly before turning on the water to sink.

“Where do you think I would go? I’m trapped on this countertop.” Jordan said, slightly annoyed as he tried to find a placement that wouldn’t leave him stuck to the countertop.

“Well, I thought as much on the table. We apparently need to work on commands. If my parents are around, you need to mind me, and no more back-talking. It’s important that they think I can handle this. We don’t want to give out any reason I can’t handle keeping you.”

“I mean, they paid thousands of dollars for me. Do you really think they would just take me away? I don’t even know what that would mean or entail. It’s not like they can just send me back to the little store. You said yourself a guardian is a lifelong commitment.” Jordan said

“They wouldn’t send you away but putting you in a little cage above the fridge for a week or until I earned you back with you just getting food dropped in each morning and at night is definitely something I could see happening. I’d rather not put you through that. You didn’t handle the little grounding I gave you before all that well. Which in hindsight, I probably should have just spanked you or something. I shouldn’t have isolated you like that. Sorry.” Sara said she continued to rinse off the dishes before loading them into the dishwasher.

“Well, I accept your apology,” Jordan said. As he wondered if he would have rather been spanked by Sara.

“You aren’t going to apologize for thoughtlessly running around the kitchen? Almost being killed by my best friend. Do you know how bad Ellie would have felt if she crushed you to death? No, no, don’t you even think of apologizing now. I shouldn’t have to guilt you into one.” Sara said, loading the last of the dishes into the dishwasher as Jordan was left trying to figure out if he was supposed to apologize or not.

Smallara Episode 382: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001
Author's Notes:


As always you can read and see the full-size version on the blog smallara.com or read this update their directly:<https://smallara.com/2023/11/02/smallara-episode-382-a-giantess-story/> You can now read the full Smallara journey up to the current release at Smallara.com ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Jordan listened to Sara groan as she closed the dishwasher with a slam, which slightly jarred Jordan on the countertop. She then rose back up to her full height which Jordan still found uncomfortable. This was especially the case with the knowledge that Sara wasn’t even particularly tall, which made all this a hard pill to swallow. Seeing her family and some of her friends, all stand taller hit home just how small he had gotten. “I’m not mad at you or anything. So, you don’t need to be all quiet and gloomy.” Sara said, leaning onto the counter. “It sucks they leave this stuff for me like I don’t have things to do,” Sara said as Jordan nodded in agreement. He didn’t particularly think it was all that bad; he often had chores when he was at home. However, he was firmly entrenched as Sara’s responsibility by her family. So, he knew better than to upset the hand that feeds and cares for him. “We should get you all washed up before school, and then we have our own errands run. I mean,” Sara said with her eyes bearing down on his miniature body. “You may be whitto mansy.” Sara said in a cutesy voice. “But you still need to listen, and I expect some obedience. I’ll listen to your concerns and give your opinions true thought. But I really don’t want you taken away or to get in trouble because you don’t listen. Mom’s a hard ass about that stuff. I love her but she doesn’t put up with shit.” “Okay, okay. I’m sorry, I just really like pancakes. Maybe you could give me some before it’s drenched in syrup next time. Then I could dip an end into the syrup on your plate.” Jordan said questioningly. “We can make that work. That seems reasonable. Just remember, it’s like mom says. We don’t air our dirty laundry in public.” Sara said as she grasped Jordan, not waiting for him to climb into her hand. “You’re all sticky and gross. I can’t have you walking over to my hand. You will leave little dirty footprints,” Sara said as she gripped Jordan just tight enough to know he wasn’t fully off the hook. She went upstairs, heading into the same bathroom as last night. Jordan couldn’t help but notice how good the warmth from Sara’s hand felt. He was still a bit cold even with the clothes sara gave him but he noticed the house didn’t feel as cold as usual. He wondered if they turned up the heat or turned down the air conditioning. “I will get myself cleaned up really quick. I know we have a bit of a schedule to keep.” Jordan said as Sara closed the bathroom door and walked over to the sink. Jordan watched her turn the water on while keeping him gripped in her hand. Using her other hand, Sara ran her finger under the water till it was a moderate temperature before reducing the power of the water coming out of the spigot. Jordan felt himself rise up until he was looking down at the empty sink watching the water disappear into the drain waiting for Sara to lower him into the sink.

Smallara Episode 383: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001

As always you can read and see the full-size version on the blog smallara.com or read this update their directly: <https://smallara.com/2023/11/05/smallara-episode-383-a-giantess-story/>

You can now read the full Smallara journey up to the current release at Smallara.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Jordan found it troubling how much speed Sara’s hand continued to carry. Looking away from the sink, he looked over and saw a giant bottle of hand soap. Jordan immediately put two and two together as her hand slowed finally coming to a stop underneath the spout on the hand soap dispenser.  

 

“S-Sara, you can just leave a glob of Soap for me again,” Jordan said nervously but the only response he got was a smirk on her face followed by her other hand lifting and pressing down on the soap dispenser. The pink fruity goo blasted down onto Jordan covering him as if he had been slimed.  The soap ran down his body covering him from head to toe in a couple of squirts. Jordan closed his eyes tightly as he waited for Sara to set him down.  

 

“You are just so filthy. I’m going to have to clean you to make sure it's done right, and you take way too long. I’ve cleaned my pets for years. Plus, there is a whole unit on proper little cleaning in guardian training. It’s a core requirement. You can’t become a guardian without passing this test. So just relax your body.” Sara sweetly said as she stroked Jordan’s lower back a few times. The gentle pets down his back immediately caused his body to betray him as his muscles released.  

 

“That’s a good boy Jordy,” Sara said in a sweet as candy candy-sounding voice before she started to gently rub her fingers across his chest while her thumbs worked his back. He could feel the soap lathering up as she worked the fruity soap into his skin. It wasn’t long before he felt her grasp on his legs and massage the soap into his legs. Jordan sighed in relief as Sara continued to work the soap into his body scrubbing away all of the sticky glue-like syrup with ease. 

 

As much as Jordan didn’t want to admit it. In a matter of 60 seconds, she had scrubbed him from head to toe while releasing every fiber of tension in his body. He found himself unable to fight back. He could only let it happen as Sara slid his body underneath the water. She had gotten the water to a temperature that to her felt lukewarm but, to Jordan, was just hot enough to be soothing.  

 

Sara expertly washed the soap away from his body. As he opened his eyes, he felt the clean water run down his face before she turned off the water, and Jordan found himself thrust into the soft folds of the hand towel. The large fibers of the towel, despite their size, still felt soft to Jordan, which only told him these had to be some fancy expensive towels. Sara folded the hand towel over Jordan, gently drying him with the towel before Jordan felt himself pull away.  

 

Jordan opened his eyes once again just in time to be blasted with a white fruity scented lotion which Sara similar to the soap worked over his body only unlike with the soap the lotion was cold. Jordan tried to fight Sara off, but her fingers were an immovable object as they effortlessly overpowered him leaving him forced to endure her working the scented lotion into his skin from head to toe.  

 

“Now my wittle man is nice and clean, smelling so good,” Sara said as Jordan found himself lying in the palm of her outstretched hand. The entire process was only at most three or four minutes, which was quicker than he could ever hope to clean himself. As much as he wanted to yell at her to never do that again and that he was fully capable of cleaning himself without her assistance. While he would never admit it, he found the process enjoyable and rather relaxing.  

Smallara Episode 383: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001

As always you can read and see the full-size version on the blog smallara.com or read this update their directly: <https://smallara.com/2023/11/05/smallara-episode-383-a-giantess-story/>

You can now read the full Smallara journey up to the current release at Smallara.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Jordan found it troubling how much speed Sara’s hand continued to carry. Looking away from the sink, he looked over and saw a giant bottle of hand soap. Jordan immediately put two and two together as her hand slowed finally coming to a stop underneath the spout on the hand soap dispenser.  

 

“S-Sara, you can just leave a glob of Soap for me again,” Jordan said nervously but the only response he got was a smirk on her face followed by her other hand lifting and pressing down on the soap dispenser. The pink fruity goo blasted down onto Jordan covering him as if he had been slimed.  The soap ran down his body covering him from head to toe in a couple of squirts. Jordan closed his eyes tightly as he waited for Sara to set him down.  

 

“You are just so filthy. I’m going to have to clean you to make sure it's done right, and you take way too long. I’ve cleaned my pets for years. Plus, there is a whole unit on proper little cleaning in guardian training. It’s a core requirement. You can’t become a guardian without passing this test. So just relax your body.” Sara sweetly said as she stroked Jordan’s lower back a few times. The gentle pets down his back immediately caused his body to betray him as his muscles released.  

 

“That’s a good boy Jordy,” Sara said in a sweet as candy candy-sounding voice before she started to gently rub her fingers across his chest while her thumbs worked his back. He could feel the soap lathering up as she worked the fruity soap into his skin. It wasn’t long before he felt her grasp on his legs and massage the soap into his legs. Jordan sighed in relief as Sara continued to work the soap into his body scrubbing away all of the sticky glue-like syrup with ease. 

 

As much as Jordan didn’t want to admit it. In a matter of 60 seconds, she had scrubbed him from head to toe while releasing every fiber of tension in his body. He found himself unable to fight back. He could only let it happen as Sara slid his body underneath the water. She had gotten the water to a temperature that to her felt lukewarm but, to Jordan, was just hot enough to be soothing.  

 

Sara expertly washed the soap away from his body. As he opened his eyes, he felt the clean water run down his face before she turned off the water, and Jordan found himself thrust into the soft folds of the hand towel. The large fibers of the towel, despite their size, still felt soft to Jordan, which only told him these had to be some fancy expensive towels. Sara folded the hand towel over Jordan, gently drying him with the towel before Jordan felt himself pull away.  

 

Jordan opened his eyes once again just in time to be blasted with a white fruity scented lotion which Sara similar to the soap worked over his body only unlike with the soap the lotion was cold. Jordan tried to fight Sara off, but her fingers were an immovable object as they effortlessly overpowered him leaving him forced to endure her working the scented lotion into his skin from head to toe.  

 

“Now my wittle man is nice and clean, smelling so good,” Sara said as Jordan found himself lying in the palm of her outstretched hand. The entire process was only at most three or four minutes, which was quicker than he could ever hope to clean himself. As much as he wanted to yell at her to never do that again and that he was fully capable of cleaning himself without her assistance. While he would never admit it, he found the process enjoyable and rather relaxing.  

Smallara Episode 384: A Giantess Stoary by asukafan2001
Author's Notes:


As always you can read and see the full-size version on the blog smallara.com or read this update their directly: <https://smallara.com/2023/11/06/smallara-episode-384-a-giantess-story/>

You can now read the full Smallara journey up to the current release at Smallara.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



The scent of various berries mixed with watermelon emanated from Jordan’s skin as Sara held him in her hand. The scented products seemed to cling to his skin in a way that they never had previously. It felt as if the scent was being refreshed or renewed each day.  While it wasn’t unpleasant, he could never remember a time when he had smelled so feminine than the past few days. It was strange and a bit off-putting as while he never would say he smelled before; Jordan had always used unscented products as he liked the idea of smelling neutral. Now, though, Sara seemed to ensure he smelled fruity or flowery with things slanted towards fruity. 

 

“C-c-can I get some clothes, puh-puh please?” Jordan said, stammering as he found his body chilling in the cool air very quickly.” He could no longer keep his body from shivering. 

 

“Awe, is my wittle man cold? Let's get you your school clothes then,” Sara said as her fingers clasped around him as she tried to force some heat into his body as she walked quickly out of the bathroom and down the hall to her bedroom. As soon as she walked in, she set Jordan down on her unmade bed. He scurried over to the folds in the blanket and covered himself up as Sara disappeared into her closet before coming out with a set of tiny clothes clutched in her hands.  

 

Jordan welcomed the clothes he was about to get, as it at least made him feel a bit more human instead of a pet. It also had the benefit of providing him with some much-needed warmth. He could feel the dynamic power shift wildly in her favor when he was bundled in the massive folds of Sara’s blankets on her bed. He could do nothing but wait. It was yet another reminder of what felt like the millionth time that he needed her for his survival.  

 

“You look so cute like that. Here, you can put these on, and then you can help me get ready. You got off easy yesterday since you were grounded,” Jordan knew exactly what this was going to entail. She was going to make him fetch her beauty products and other assorted things as she got ready. Jordan couldn’t help but think about how dumb this was. He wanted to say something but knew she would respond with something like these chores are essential to give you a purpose. It was busy work, he thought. However, he was no longer in a position to argue otherwise.  

 

Jordan craned his neck up as Sara stood over him her face buried in her phone as she waited for him to get dressed in his school attire. The boisterous sound of her laughter as her fingers speedily clicked and clacked the digital keys of her phone. Sara briefly lifted her eyes from her phone and looked down at Jordan.  

 

“Hurry up,” Sara said while snapping her fingers before looking back down at her phone and burying her head into her social feeds.  

Smallara Episode 385: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001

As always you can read and see the full-size version on the blog smallara.com or read this update their directly: <https://smallara.com/2023/11/07/smallara-episode-385-a-giantess-story/>

You can now read the full Smallara journey up to the current release at Smallara.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Jordan wanted to question why she couldn’t just get herself ready without him, but as soon as he had the thought, he already knew the answer. “ 

 

“I know that look. Don’t think I can’t see your little face. You need constant supervision.  Just because Mocha isn’t around anymore doesn’t mean there still aren’t bugs, mosquitoes, and who knows what else.” Sara said with a tone of authority before bending down with a smile on her face and switching to a cutesy voice to say, “I gotta protect my wittle pet mansy.” Sara said before reaching down with one hand and giving Jordan a pet.  

 

He knew that would be the answer, and it irritated him a bit that she was right. The other day, he made a big stink about doing things himself, and he was almost devoured alive by a spider. Jordan grabbed the clothes she had and started putting them on. As he looked at them, they looked a bit different from the uniform he had on before.  But, having never been to a private school, he wasn’t sure exactly how the dress code worked.  

 

“It's officially autumn as far as the school is concerned, so we have to wear autumn/winter uniforms. They aren’t quite as breathable as the spring/summer uniforms. I know it sucks, but it is what it is.” Sara said, noting the confused expression on his tiny face before averting her eyes back towards her phone.  

 

As Jordan slipped on the school uniform, he couldn’t help but hate every part of it as he teetered on the uneven surface of Sara’s bed. The folds and wrinkles in the blanket were all large enough to be natural obstacles that he had to keep in mind as he got dressed. While bothersome, if he had to narrow down all the things he didn’t like about catching Smallara. The leading reason was being thrust back into high school and probably college at whatever school Sara decided to attend.  

 

Sara looked away from her phone and down at Jordan once again as she let out an impatient sigh. She was trying to let him be a little independent. But every urge in her body said to reach down and dress him herself. She knew she could have been done by now. It bothered her how slow he was at times like these. It seemed like he was lost in thought and not concentrating on the matter at hand. He should be singularly focused on getting dressed, and then he can focus on his morning chores. 

 

She knew from her training that it would be best to wait and give him more time to ease into the situation, as it hadn’t even been a week yet. So, he was bound to dwell on everything he had lost. But, she wished he would think more about how lucky he was to fall into such a good situation. Not every little is going to fall into a good home where they are loved, looked after and cared for as well he is.  


Smallara Episode 386: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001

As always you can read and see the full-size version on the blog smallara.com or read this update their directly: <https://smallara.com/2023/11/08/smallara-episode-386-a-giatness-story/>

You can now read the full Smallara journey up to the current release at Smallara.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“That’s a good boy.” Sara said as she lowered her hand down onto the bed. Jordan climbed into her hand instinctively before Sara lifted her hand up. Jordan felt the ascent of her hand moving higher and higher causing his ears to pop from the quick change in pressure. It was a matter of moments before he was directly in front of her face. Sara’s breath washed over him. Jordan could still smell the bacon, eggs and maple syrup on her breath as her eyes pillaged every crevice of his body.  

 

“Stand up and spin slowly so I can make sure you are dressed okay. I can’t have my wittle man looking scruffy.” Sara said before licking her fingers and running it over Jordan’s hair to mat it down a bit.  “Much better” Sara added enjoying the look of Jordan’s hair.  

 

The entire process made Jordan feel a bit like a doll. As Sara was curating his look and putting him in outfits that she found nice looking. He could feel his sense of style being eradicated and replaced with Sara’s interests. Which, although Jordan never had a strong fashion sense to begin with. He had the freedom to choose to wear what he wanted to wear.  

 

“You look quite handsome. I don’t know what you did before me. I’m surprised Ms. Hottie allowed you to pick out your own outfits.” Sara said while Jordan noted that while she had stopped calling him Body Hottie. The name for his friend and now ex-girlfriend remained. A part of him wanted to say something but he figured it was a battle not worth fighting. He would be much better served waiting for a battle that was more beneficial to him.  

 

Jordan sat down in Sara’s hand as she walked out of her room and headed back towards the bathroom. It was still a bit dizzying just how fast she could move in comparison to him. In his mind they were moving thirty or forty miles per hour. It was like a normal drive down the road as you see colors and things blur passed you as you drive. However, in reality he knew she was walking and not even at a very fast speed. As Sara normally walked in a manner that stabilized her body so that he wouldn’t get sick. He knew her normal walking pace was much quicker.  

 

“Here we are. We are probably going to have to spend some time one of these days getting you familiarized with everything. I started to putting together a test where you can match the various colors to the name. So, I could just say passion pink and then you can walk over and get it for instance. So part of the test would just be matching the name to color then another part would be you being able to efficiently find it. I prefer things to be organized by brand, purpose, and then name. So Iike all my Fenty lip glosses are together.  

 

“Excuse me your what? Fenty? Is that like Maybelline? Is a test really necessary? Let's not get crazy here.” 

 

“Oh my god, you are further behind then I thought. This is part of why you’re coming to school with me. Whatever your prior education was, it just wasn’t sufficient enough to prepare you for real life. Don’t worry though. I will teach you everything you need to know that’s important. So don’t feel discouraged. Next year at this time you will be such the helper you will hardly remember a time when you didn’t know this important stuff.” 

 

Smallara Episode 387: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001

As always you can read and see the full-size version on the blog smallara.com or read this update their directly: <https://smallara.com/2023/11/09/smallara-episode-387-a-giantess-story/>
You can now read the full Smallara journey up to the current release at Smallara.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It all seemed like trivial knowledge to Jordan as Sara lowered him down onto the bathroom counter. While Jordan stepped off her hand, his eyes locked onto the large hairbrush resting on the counter. Long strands of hair were intertwined as large bristles rose upward from the base of thea279; brush. While he was taller than the brush, he couldn’t help but notice the gap in height between him bristles of the brush was much too close for comfort.

“One of your chores is going to be to remove all my hair from the brush. Leaving it there supposedly damages your hair, but I never have time to clean it all out. My hair is just so thick which doesn’t help. I figure with your little frame and tiny hands you can get all that hair removed in no time. Probably a good weekend project for you.” Sara said as she grabbed her toothbrush. “You don’t mind, do you?” Sara added as she looked down at Jordan.

“N-no, ma’am. It’s the least I could do.” Jordan said as he walked over to the brush and looked down at it. He wasn’t crazy about the idea. His first instinct was to say no. However, as Sara looked down at him, he couldn’t help but feel compelled to acquiesce to her request. As it was not as if he had other plans, and he hadn’t forgotten the chore list she mentioned of things she could have him do. The idea of cleaning out her keyboard seemed way worse than this.

“I appreciate it. You are being such a good boy.” Sara said as she reached down with her free hand and started to pet Jordan. As her finger moved from the back of his neck to all the way down his back. He could feel his body release its tension. Every gentle swipe of her finger down his back further and further relaxed him as Sara brushed her teeth with her other hand.

Jordan wanted to fight back by moving away or attempting to push her finger away from him, but his body betrayed him as he found himself moving in closer, not further away. The warmth of her fingers bled into him, further warming his body. It wasn’t until she stopped and spit toothpaste into the sink that Jordan was able to regain full control.

See, I told you that you would love being wittle man. Being a good boy and being my little pet has its own rewards. You can try to fight it as much as you want, but your true feelings are spread across your face. You enjoyed it. This is going to be the best thing for you really. We just need to work through this adjustment period as we feel each other out.

“What is that anyway? You can’t just keep doing that to manipulate me.” Jordan said, having fully regained composure.

“I’m not doing anything but showing my wittle pet mansy a bit of affection because he’s being such a good boy. I can’t control what your body likes.” Sara said as she resumed brushing her teeth, which concealed a smirk as she looked down at Jordan.

Smallara Episode 388: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001
Author's Notes:


As always you can read and see the full-size version on the blog smallara.com or read this update their directly: 
You can now read the full Smallara journey up to the current release at Smallara.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


“So, while you’re just standing there. Can you start getting my makeup together? I’m going to need to grab my Smashbox while I wash my face.” Sara said as reached over Jordan and grabbed a facial cleanser from the counter.  

 

“Excuse me? You want me to what?” Jordan said questioningly as he looked over at Sara. 

 

“We are really going down to basics here. Did your girlfriends teach you anything? Smashbox it is a primer moisturizer combo. It's an essential part of my morning routine. I hate having to reapply my foundation. That’s the whole point of a primer, it creates a canvas for you to apply your makeup onto. It the white bottle over there. I would have just asked for primer but I was sure you would have no clue.” Sara said pointing to the far side of the counter.  

 

Jordan stood there watching her wash her face for a few moments before begrudgingly heading over to get the primer. He hated this part of the day. He was some teen’s errand boy as she got ready in the morning. It would take her the slightest bit of Extra effort to get it herself yet here he was walking across this massive countertop to get her makeup.  

 

“When we come in here and I set you down. You can just start getting that right away. I use it pretty much every day.” Sara said as she applied facial cleanser to her face only briefly looking down at Jordan.  “Oh, grab that eyeliner next to it as well.” Sara added “But, if you can’t get it all at once bring the primer first.” She directed. 

 
Jordan could tell that the past few days they have spent together she had grown more comfortable with him. The small pleasantries were being massaged away from conversation. As they went into situations more and more, she was laying out expectations. What bothered him the most was that each second of every day the idea of him being an adult seemed to be moved further and further from the picture. He was having to come to terms with the reality that it wasn’t just lip service anymore when it came to being her pet. The collar wrapped around his neck seemed proof of that. Even if it was partially mandated. 

 

“So, we are going to stop by the underbred park today. I will need you to be on your best behavior. No running off like with Dayton. I expect you to listen and be obedient.” Sara said before thanking Jordan and grabbing the primer from Jordan who was struggling to carry it over. “Trust works both ways we need to show my parents that this was a good decision to take on an underbred as my pet and support companion.” 

 

“What do you mean we? It’s not like I chose this.” 

 

“I didn’t hear you saying no to me being your guardian when I was on the phone. It’s clear you wanted this. This is a good, safe home for you. As much as you don’t want to admit it. You love being my underbred.” Sara said as she continued to put on makeup as she directed Jordan to grab some lipstick. “Most underbred owners aren’t as progressive as I am. You should be lucky you ended up with someone like me. I take your needs into consideration and really have your best interest at heart with the decisions I make while still letting you have your opinion and weigh in.” 

 

 

 


Smallara Episode 389: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001

As always you can read and see the full-size version on the blog smallara.com or read this update their directly: Smallara Episode 389: A Giantess Story - Smallara
You can now read the full Smallara journey up to the current release at Smallara.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


“I mean, could you even imagine if mom found you? If we were in some bizarro world where she didn’t just immediately ship you off to a facility. You wouldn’t have nearly the amount of freedom I grant you or the love and affection I show you either. She wouldn’t be building you a little bathroom down there. She wouldn’t get you a buggy either.” Sara said as she continued recounting what she did for Jordan’s benefit. 

 

“I don’t know. Tiffany seems nice in the few times I’ve spoken with her since moving into the neighborhood.” Jordan said. 

 

“It’s like I said earlier this morning you don’t know Mom that well. Think of it this way. You’ve been here since Saturday, and how many times has she stopped by to check on you? Yes, she's busy. She’s been working a lot but still talks to me daily. She still checks in and sees how things are. Makes a point to check on me. Has she checked in on you? Has she asked how you were adjusting to things? She hasn’t until she saw you at breakfast and was making small talk. You’re just an underbred to her. I wouldn’t say she dislikes you or anything, but you’re definitely not a priority to her. But don’t worry will always be my wittle man.” Sara said as she stared intently into the mirror to apply her eyeliner.  

 

Jordan wanted to call bullshit on Sara’s argument, but as much as he hated to admit it, she had some points. Tiffany hadn’t checked in on him. She had pretty much left him entirely in the care of her daughter. Even at breakfast this morning, she was ready to move him to the floor to eat. No consideration for bugs or even idle movements of people’s feet which Jordan learned about earlier when Sara and Ellie were doing homework. Tiffany worked with people like him and seemed good at what she does. She doesn’t seem to want to have much to do with littles in her free time, or so it seemed at least to Jordan.  

 

“You don’t have to look so worried. You’re not Mom's pet. You’re mine.” Sara said as if that was supposed to make him somehow feel better. The reality was Jordan didn’t want to be anyone’s pet. However, in the eyes of Tiffany and her family, that wasn’t a possibility. As Jordan thought more about it, he realized that wasn’t entirely fair. It seemed like many of the people who went to school with Sara and the people in this part of town mostly thought similarly. Sure, some didn’t, but it seemed more like People who wanted equality for people like him were few and far between.  

 

“It just doesn’t seem right that I could be bought and made a pet because of a technicality in DNA? I’m grateful for what you’ve done for me. I just have trouble wrapping me head around the fact just because I’m small now your family could buy me or someone like me when just last week you wouldn’t have been able to.” Jordan asked as nicely as he could. He didn’t want to start anything with Sara. So, he tried to ask it more inquisitively than blaming her in any way. 

 

“This is stuff you don’t really need to worry about anymore. But, buying a person and buying an underbred aren’t equal. We’ve talked about this you’re a different species. You aren’t a person like me. You’re an underbred. You can be bought because you are a form of property just like I bought Mocha or I would a dog or a hamster, or a rabbit. Like all the other species you are granted the rights that are relevant, and you need by people. Like, as an underbred you have right to be treated with respect and dignity. Underbreds shouldn’t be subjected to unnecessary harm or suffering. It’s why people like Sadie are disgusting. How she degrades her mother just because she is an underbred is wrong. I could never do that to you. What she does is borderline animal cruelty.  It’s why you should be thankful to have a guardian like me who cares and looks out for you.”  Sara said as she reached over and gave Jordan a gentle pat on the head.  

 

“So basically, you are saying everyone like me is just property.” Jordan asked. 

 

“Well yes but it doesn’t mean you aren’t loved and cared for. People love their pets and die for their pets. You hear stories all the time about people burning alive in fires as they stay in their home looking for their pets. But, yes you are correct that is a core difference. As I mean as horrible as Sadie is she couldn’t be bought. Buying her would be slavery, which is wrong and has been outlawed. As it would be buying another person.”  

Smallara Episode 390: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001

You can expierence the full journey from day one at Smallara.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



The idea of being thought of as property was a notion that wasn’t completely foreign to Jordan. What was most shocking about this revelation was that Sara had been so frank with him. He had suspected she thought this way for a while, but she had danced around the issue never outright saying where she stood. This was the first time she had just outright said it. He wondered if their talk in the car yesterday had brought this on. As while this was harsh to hear, and he didn’t agree with it. He respected the honesty of just being told. “I Just have to brush my teeth and then get dressed and we can be off to the little park before school. We won’t be able to spend a real long time th


The idea of being thought of as property was a notion that wasn’t completely foreign to Jordan. What was most shocking about this revelation was that Sara had been so frank with him. He had suspected she thought this way for a while, but she had danced around the issue never outright saying where she stood. This was the first time she had just outright said it. He wondered if their talk in the car yesterday had brought this on. As while this was harsh to hear, and he didn’t agree with it. He respected the honesty of just being told. 

 

“I Just have to brush my teeth and then get dressed and we can be off to the little park before school. We won’t be able to spend a real long time th

 

“I Just have to brush my teeth and then get dressed and we can be off to the little park before school. We won’t be able to spend a real long time there today, but it will be good to socialize you a bit.” Sara said as she started brushing her hair.  

 

Jordan sat down leaning up against her makeup bag as he whined a bit about this whole park trip. He didn’t quite see what the point was. He spent the majority of his day around giants. What was this going to accomplish? He also noted that Sara seemed just fine with having shared that bit of information with him. He wasn’t sure how exactly she should feel or act. However, he couldn’t help but note how she didn’t seem bothered at all over the idea of basically owning him.  

 

“You could at least pretend to be excited. I am doing this for you. It’s important that you are around other underbreds which are your own size. Plus, you can stretch and run off some of that energy. It’s a safe place you can move around in without worry of predators.” Sara said as she continued to brush her hair while glancing down at Jordan who still seemed less than enthused.  

 

As Sara moved to brushing her teeth with a whitening toothpaste this time and rinsing with mouthwash. Jordan couldn’t help but yawn as he started to grow a bit tired from being up so early and then not doing much besides eating. The idea of taking so much time to get ready was a bit frustrating as he was a bit of prisoner. He would ask Sara to put him in his habitat and he could watch some tv but Sara seems dead set on having him be her assistant in the morning.  

 

“Jordan!” Sara said snapping her fingers a couple of times near his face. Each snap sounded a gunshot going off. The sound startled him and quickly pulled him from his thoughts as he focused on the giant before him.  He followed her gaze down to her other hand which was lying flat on the countertop. Quickly grasping the full picture Jordan crawled onto her waiting open palm. As soon as Jordan was on her hand Sara lifted her hand up and started walking out of the bathroom and down the hall towards her room.  

 

“My wittle man looks so sleepy, but you did have a rough night. I’m sure you will get used to your new sleep schedule soon enough.” Sara said trying to comfort him as she walked back into her room setting Jordan down in his habitat.  

“ I’m just going to get changed and then we can go. We have to get to the little park I have to pick up the girls so we can get to school. It’s a busy morning.” Sara said before disappearing into her closet.  

 

 

Smallara Episode 391: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001

You can experience the full Journey from day one at Smallara.com 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Jordan walked across his pink carpet and sat on his bed kicking his feet a bit as he waited for Sara. It had been difficult to come to terms with the idea that this was his home now. Not just that the Reeves house or Sara’s bedroom was where he lived. That had all been a difficult pill to swallow by itself. It was Moreso that this habitat, these four walls around him was now his home. He was sitting on what was his bed now. 

Walking over to the glass walls of his habitat he looked out at the mess strewn around Sara’s room. His entire home was contained within her room. The ceiling, even when it's not on his habitat, is impossible for him to climb or scale in any functional way. The more he thought on this Jordan narrowed down to that singular point being what he didn’t like most. He was completely reliant on Sara when he was in here to take him out. It was a vulnerability that he struggled accept.  

 

“As long as you behave today. I have some little furniture I will set up in your home for you. That means best behavior. I can get your bedding swapped out as well. ” Sara shouted from the closet.  

 

Jordan prayed that whatever furniture she was adding was more muted in color tones. She had said she would swap out his bedding last night as well. While he tried to remain grounded, a bit of hope had infiltrated him as he found himself hoping that something less feminine would be used.  

 

Jordan continued to wait around his habitat. In a prior life he would have shouted to hurry up. In this new life he knew better then to do something like that. The other facet that was changed was that for the first time he really had nowhere that he had to be.  They were just going to Sara’s school, she was taking him to some park that she was way to enthused about as far as he was concerned.  As several more minutes ticked by Jordan thought more about turning on Netflix. He would have from the start if he had thought it was going to be this long. 

 

Knowing that women often take forever Jordan walked over to the phone and loaded the Netflix app. He started scrolling through the options before finally landing on what looks like some kind of action movie. As he wanted something mindless, he could just walk away from. As soon as he sat back down on the bed. A loud tapping of Sara’s fingernails against the glass exploded across the room. He looked upward to see his guardian staring down at him.  

 

“We are on a time crunch. We don’t have time for movies.” Sara said reaching down and tapping the screen on his phone to pause the movie before she grabbed Jordan lifting him up before he was deposited onto her shoulder. Jordan reached over grabbing her hair for support as he stood up. But, before he could get the chance to say anything Sara was already on the move heading out of her room bounding down the stairs.  

 

“I am glad you are getting more comfortable though. Just a few days ago you scoffed at everything to do with that habitat.” Sara said as she walked through the living room heading towards her car.   

Smallara Episode 392: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001

You can experience the full journey from day one at smallara.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



The fall air made Jordan shudder as he sat in Sara’s hand helpless to alter course. The outside reminded Jordan of just yesterday when he was in Dayton’s yard and almost killed by an insect. The entire experience was sobering for Jordan who found himself having to face the reality that while this all may not be the ideal situation. It's measurably better than life with Dayton or getting killed by an insect.  

 

Sara walked down the driveway towards her car as transferred Jordan to her other hand without much thought. This left Jordan looking down and into her purse as she dug around for several seconds before pulling out a large set of keys.  She pressed the button to unlock the doors then dropped the keys back into her purse.  

 

Jordan was fixated on what to him was the massive purse. The idea of being confined to her purse and bounced around with all her other stuff was humiliating to Jordan. The feeling of being trapped quickly overcame him as he briefly remembered his time in her purse the first day.  

 

“I don’t understand why you are so scared of my purse. It’s going to be a part of your new life. Like I will try to limit your time inside of it but it's pretty unavoidable.” Sara said, looking down at Jordan and seeing the look on his face.  

 

“How would you like giant wallets and tubes of lipstick coming at you from all directions?  Plus, it constantly beats against your leg, so you get jarred constantly. It’s not exactly the best way to travel.” Jordan said with a huff. 

 

“I can maybe clean out a compartment for you or something to make it a bit more Jordy-friendly. But it could be worse. Imagine if you were found another guy. You would be shoved into jean pockets when you couldn’t ride on their shoulders. Oh, not to change the subject. But I should tell you. You are getting much better at being my little makeup buddy. After some testing and basic foundational knowledge of colors and brands, I really think you will be an essential part of the morning routine.”  

 

“So, about that.” 

 

“You don’t need to say anything else. I got you. We’re friends, Jordy. I know how frustrating this is for you.  That’s why I’m going to help you and work on quizzing you—every step of the way. Being a guardian is about empowering your underbred, and how better to empower you than integrating you into my daily preparation? How will I be able to get ready without my little makeup buddy? Ellie doesn’t have a makeup buddy.” 

 

“I’m just going to say it. I don’t want to be a makeup buddy. I don’t know anything about makeup. I’m the least qualified person for this.”  Jordan said, hoping to get his point across. 

 

“New things are always hard. I’m not going to let you give up at the first sign of adversity. We will just have to work harder. I’m getting low on supplies anyway. I was going to let you relax in the habitat when I went. But I will take you to Ulta with me to get new makeup. This will be perfect. You can be part of the process to help you get more comfortable. That extra familiarization with the step of grabbing the makeup for me and dropping it into the basket while teaching you what colors WE like.” Sara said as she reached down and gave Jordan a pat. “I really appreciate you voicing these concerns so we can work through this adversity together.” 

 

 

 

Smallara Episode 393: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001

As always you can read and see the full-size version on the blog smallara.com or read this update their directly <https://smallara.com/2023/11/19/smallara-episode-393-a-giantess-story/>
You can now read the full Smallara journey up to the current release at Smallara.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The car shook from side to side a bit as it idled. Jordan was unsure if they were at a stoplight or a stopsign not that it mattered really. He was stuck on the car seat between Sara’s massive legs. The steering wheel hung above him in sky which was familiar at this point. What was actually most surprising to Jordan was that Sara wasn’t blasting Taylor Swift. She seemed to have some kind of playlist on shuffle as it cycled through several songs, he recognized from the radio but couldn’t quite place the name.  

The song was then interrupted as the sound of Sara’s phone ringing blared over the car speakers. Jordan covered his ears from the shrill sound hurting tiny ears. Sara tapped her phone ending the sound as a unrecognizable female voice blared in the car.  

 

“Hey Sara, Its Kayla. I’m here at the little park but they have it closed today for maintenance and cleaning. Do you just want to meet at the regular park across the street?” 

 

“Aww, that sucks. Jordy was so excited. But yeah, we can meet there. I’m maybe 5 minutes out.” Sara said as they exchanged pleasantries before hanging up and the music resumed. Jordan looked up at Sara waiting for her to clarify what was going on. He hadn’t ever heard of this Kayla person and why is she meeting us? Jordan thought to himself but as Sara accelerated Jordan fell back onto the car seat.  

 

“Are you not going to elaborate for the rest of us?” Jordan finally said as loudly as he could, but he found his voice was not enough to overpower the music. Jordan struggled a few more times to get Sara’s attention vocally before finally pounding against his fist against her leg. Jordan watched Sara’s eyes flicker down as she decreased the volume with a button on the steering wheel.  

 

“What's up?” Sara said as her eyes returned to the road.  

 

“What do you mean what’s up. What was that all about? Who is Kayla?” Jordan asked.  

 

“Kayla from history class. She sits in the back. I don’t think you know her. I mean you have no real reason too. We aren’t like friends or anything. But who knows, I mean you have relations with two of my teachers.” Sara said with a bit of a laugh.  

 

“Very funny. But why are you meeting her if you aren’t friends with her?” 

 

“Oh, she approached me when you were grounded asking about you. I guess her sister has Smallara. She wanted to organize a little play date.”  

 

“You aren’t serious? I’m not some kind of toddler who needs you to setup playdates for me. Call her back and tell her no.” Jordan tried to demand using his most authoritative sounding voice but still ended up sounding high pitched and squeaky.  

 

“This is why these details weren’t shared with you. I knew this is how you would react. Besides, who are you going to meet without me? Your entire friend group is like two people, one of which is your ex-girlfriend. We are broadening your horizons. “ Sara said before switching to cutsey voice and adding “My wittle man needs wittle friends.” 

Smallara Episode 394: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001

As always you can read and see the full-size version on the blog smallara.com or read this update their directly:<https://smallara.com/2023/11/20/smallara-episode-394-a-giantess-story/>
You can now read the full Smallara journey up to the current release at Smallara.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



As Sara pulled up to the park and she started circling around for a parking spot. One thing she hated about this park in the morning was so many people used it for an early morning jog, yoga, or bird watching. It made it annoying to find a place to park.  

 

Jordan huffed quietly upset that Sara would do this. She would completely disregard his wishes and his lifestyle. They would definitely have to talk about these rogue actions she was taking. He didn’t need her assistance meeting people. So, his friend group was a little small he liked like that. A person doesn’t need seventy friends. Jordan thought to himself.  

 

“Now remember best behavior and you need to be nice. I’m just going to pick you up and give you a quick once over to make sure you look okay.” Sara said as she grabbed Jordan and lifted him up to her face. He couldn’t help but feel uncomfortable as Sara’s eyes fixated on Jordan. He tried to hide the displeasure he felt over the whole situation. As he knew how Sara would get. As he knew that while she would listen to his thoughts once she had made a decision regarding him, she did not like her decision questioned. It seemed to be a trait that Reeves women shared.  

 

“There you look perfect.” Sara said as she set Jordan down on her shoulder. Jordan could do nothing but watch the world move by as Sara walked towards the park. He could see people walking along the various pathways. While others Jogged along the same pathways. In the distance he could see someone with binoculars doing a bit of bird watching. Seeing the various people just go about their lives brought a pang to Jordan heart. He would never be able to just go to the park and do something. Any place he wanted to go would be through Sara. Not to mention there wasn’t anything he could actually do here other than run for his life. If he was here without Sara.  

 

It did make him wonder as while he was opposed to it. He wondered what exactly a little park would be like. Was it a large room with a park scaled down? Perhaps it was a room with a bunch of pedestals with miniature parks. He could only come up with so many ways something like that could be accomplished. While it was closed today for cleaning and sterilization. He was sure he would be finding out at some point. As Sara seemed hellbent on socializing him with other people who had caught Smallara. 

 

 “Ugh, do you see her Jordan.” Sara said as she continued to walk into the park.  

 

“Who? There’re people everywhere.” Jordan said questioningly wondering who she was referring to while becoming fully aware Sara was also capable of seeing at a greater distance then him. So, it was also possible the person was out of his field of view.  

 

“Straight ahead. It’s Charity Stevens.” Sara says with a bit of an eye roll.  

Smallara Episode 395: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001

As always you can read and see the full-size version on the blog smallara.com or read this update their directly:<https://smallara.com/2023/11/21/smallara-episode-395-a-giantess-story/>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Sara continued walking down the same sidewalk as she briefly looked down at her phone to check the message Kayla had sent her about where she was in the park. Sara wasn’t about to let the fact that Charity Stevens was here change anything even if a part of her hoped that she wouldn’t notice her. As that thought crossed her mind, the two made eye contact, and Sara watched Charity veer towards her.

“I was just thinking something stank around here,” Charity said with a sneer as Jordan watched the bubbly-looking Teen stop in front of Sara. He could see her eyes drifting down towards him momentarily before looking back at Sara.

“Here I was thinking it was just your desperation. Do you not realize your park is across the street? If you’re lost, I can help you find your guardian Underbred.” Sara said as she crossed her arms. “It doesn’t matter how much money your parents have Charity. They can’t change what you are. You know what they say if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, must be a duck.”

“I’m the same size as you, Sara! Only we don’t parade around in stuff that looks like it’s out of a Walmart, mouth breather.” Charity said

“Oh, but for how long? Money can’t change the fact you were born an animal who just lived her life, hiding the fact they weren’t really a person. You were just playing pretend. You’re not so high and mighty anymore, Charity, because you’re not even a person, Underbred. Your words, they don’t, they can’t hurt me anymore. Your sneers have no meaning because you’re what amounts to a child talking out of turn.”

“Big talk from someone who never was important. Your only claim to any worth is just being Ellie’s friend and Mallory’s little pet project. So why don’t you stop pretending that you’re actually important Food Stamps. We’re only classmates because your parents found a coupon. So why don’t you go back to whatever trailer you crawled out of. “Charity said as she shoved her shoulder into Sara as she walked by, causing Sara to stumble backward. The blow knocked Jordan from Sara’s shoulder, who felt himself suddenly tumbling through the air.

“Jordan,” Sara said in a worried tone as she recovered her balance and snatched him in midair with her left hand. She gripped his small body tight enough that he had limited movement but not enough to cause him any pain. “What goes around comes around Charity,” Sara said angrily as she opened her hand just enough to see that Jordan was okay.

“Sorry, not sorry, but good catch food stamps,” Charity said with a bit of a laugh as she moved past Sara.

“Charity!” Sara shouted

“What, Loser?” Charity sneered.

“Fifty Thousand,” Sara said as she stood back up fully and put Jordan on her shoulder

“What?” Charity said confused

“Fifty thousand is the minimum amount I always keep in my account. I stream, I do sponsorship deals, and I work at the theater. I saved and sacrificed to make sure I had that money available to me.”

“Why do I care about such a trivial amount? Do you want some applause for saving up what amounts to pocket change?” Charity questioned as she gave a fake applause before she started to turn around to continue on before stopping as Sara started to answer.

“Because it’s how much it will cost to buy you when you reach your natural state, underbred. Who’s going to help you? Underbreds can’t buy underbreds so Mommy and Daddy’s money is useless.” Sara snapped back at Charity. Sara saw Charity’s normal cool exterior crack with a look of fear for a moment before returning to her normal I’m better than you are exterior.

Smallara Episode 396: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001

As always you can read and see the full-size version on the blog smallara.com or read this update their directly:<https://smallara.com/2023/11/22/smallara-episode-396-a-giantess-story/>

 You can now read the full Smallara journey up to the current release at Smallara.com ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Jordan was beside himself. He vaguely remembered Sara talking about Charity the day she brought him to school but the day was filled with so many new experiences it was difficult to recall exactly who she was. It wasn’t until the cold, cutting remarks were traded back and forth as the girls started their verbal sparring match.

More than anything, Jordan wanted to step in and break this up. Just a week ago he would have been able to step between the two young women and easily broke this up. Although in his heart of hearts, Jordan knew his introverted self would never be able to interject himself into such a situation. He would probably watch from afar.

“Are you okay? I can’t believe she would do that.” Sara said as she reached down towards Jordan and gave him several pets down the length of his body in an attempt to comfort him and let him know that he was safe. While easing her own worry that he was injured.

“I’m fine, just a little shaken up. One doesn’t expect to be suddenly plummeting to their death.” Jordan said still trying to fully catch his breath.

“She’s just such a bitch. You don’t have to worry about her. God doesn’t like ugly, as they say. Can you turn over I just want to make sure you’re not bleeding or hurt anywhere.” Sara said as now Jordan wondered if just falling to his death wouldn’t have been more merciful. As now he had to deal with Sara mothering him. While he appreciates the concern, he’s not used to having someone care for him in that way. Just wanting it to be over, Jordan rolled over as Sara inspected every square millimeter for any sign of injury or bleeding.

“Don’t you think you were a little harsh? I mean I get she wasn’t exactly coming at you nicely but…”

“She’s always been like that, Jordan. You don’t understand how cruel Charity is. Any niceness that comes out of her has a price. Just because my family isn’t as well off as she is, she has made it her mission in life to make my life miserable. Do you know what it’s like having to be berated and called food stamps in front of all your peers? It’s horrible and so embarrassing. She’s the kind of person who will trip you when you’re not looking just so she can publicly laugh in your face and berate you. Charity’s favorite pastime is humiliating others in public. It’s basically a sport to her. How quickly can she make someone cry? What can she say that will devastate that person most? Then afterward and she moves on she doesn’t even think about it. Most people, if you make someone cry, stop, but not Charity; she views that as an opening to double and triple her efforts. When she finally does move on that person who she wrecked is just poofed from her mind because they are so far beneath her they don’t warrant knowing. It’s why I’m food stamps because unless you’re important, she doesn’t bother knowing your name. Like she calls Mr. Davis specks even though he’s like the best teacher in the school.

Most people can’t say anything because her family donates money to the school for buildings and projects. If you want to know why one of the reasons I have to take pills every day to help put a smile on my face, it’s her.” Sara said with a long pause. “When I survived after my failed attempt to you know, I had to try to build myself back up. I had to learn how to find things that gave my life meaning and to prove to myself that I was worth something. When I found out she wasn’t immune, it was like there was justice in this world.”

“I’m sorry, I had no idea. She sounds horrible. Really, she does. But what you said was also about me. I’m a little or an underbred or whatever you want to call it.” Jordan at a loss at how to respond to something like that.

“How could you know? It’s all in the past. That’s not how I feel about you, though, Jordan. You’re my special wittle man.”

“You basically called every underbred an animal.”

“Well, Jordy, you are an animal, as that’s just science. You can’t change what you are. A rabbit can’t change the fact it’s a rabbit any more, then you can change the fact you’re an underbred. But how I feel about you isn’t how I feel about Charity. Just like I feel about Gavin differently than I feel about you and Charity. You’re my friend, my pet; you’re someone I can share everything with. It’s not like I recounted to Ellie or Steph the minute details of what led me to try to end myself. That’s just something I shared with you. If you’re mad about this little socializing, I didn’t tell you to be mean. I didn’t tell you because I knew you wouldn’t do it. I want to get you a little outside your comfort zone so you can meet new people. I know it’s not your thing, but we both have to do things we aren’t comfortable with sometimes so we can be better. Don’t worry; if this goes south, I will get you out of the situation, and we’ll go pick up Ellie. Okay?”

Jordan nodded as he took in Sara’s words while he fully caught his breath. He wasn’t sure what to say. As he was never great in this situation. As uncomfortable as speaking his mind was, he felt like it led to him understanding Sara a bit more and feeling like they have a bit of common ground to work from.

“We should go find Kayla, though,” Sara said as she gave Jordan a few pets before lifting him back up onto her shoulder. Sara walked down a few different paths, and Jordan found that he was already lost. He was trying to keep track of which directions they went and how to get back to the car if they got separated, but he was hopelessly lost. He found with everything so disproportionately larger than him tracking direction was impossible.

Smallara Episode 397: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001

As always you can read and see the full-size version on the blog smallara.com or read this update their directly:Smallara Episode 397: A Giantess Story - Smallara
You can now read the full Smallara journey up to the current release at Smallara.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



The heavy footfalls of Sara beating against the pavement of the park pathway after the incident with Charity Stevens was ever-present. The distant chirping of morning songbirds stirred a bit of fear in Jordan that kept him wanting to be near Sara. The idea of being alone in the park had been made painfully clear to him of just how impractical something like that was.

Sara hummed softly as a couple of joggers streamed by not paying the slightest bit of attention to him. It bothered Jordan that he wasn’t even an afterthought. He was never a thought to these people. It wasn’t in a malicious way. These people were merely wrapped up in their own lives. They had their own cares and burdens, none of which was the small person sitting on this teenager’s shoulder.

“Can you believe the nerve of her Jordy? It’s like she doesn’t even understand she’s a fuckin’ underbred. She can’t avoid who she is. She can just prolong it. Not to mention, she could have seriously injured you. If anyone should have a greater appreciation for your situation, it should be her right?” Sara said to Jordan as she continued to the pathway.

“Y-yeah. I mean it’s just I’m a little though.”

“Aww, Jordy. You’re my wittle man.” Sara said, grabbing Jordan from her shoulder and turning him towards her face before she pressed him against her lips, giving him a kiss. Jordan was powerless as his arms pressed against Sara’s face as she showered him with affection before pulling him away. “You don’t have anything to worry about,” Sara said as she petted him several times. “You chose to be my pet slash support underbred and love it as you understand that’s who and what you are,” Sara said as she continued to give Jordan several more pets and just like before he could feel his body relaxing under with every pet of Sara’s finger.

“I wouldn’t say I chose it, as I didn’t want to be a little. I’d rather be a person with, you know, actual rights.” Jordan said, a bit bothered, not at Sara, just the situation as a whole.

“I know, I mean I’m sure every species wants to be human. Who wouldn’t want to be on top? But, you’re doing pretty well for yourself.”

Jordan still wasn’t crazy about the idea of basically having to live as Sara’s pet like some kind of animal. However, he also wasn’t seeing a lot of better alternatives as it seemed like every minute he was with Sara, the further he became hers. As now he had a collar around his neck and a chip inside of him that identified him as hers. The main thing he wasn’t looking forward to was seeing either of his friends at school today. Not that he didn’t want to see them. But it was more the embarrassment of them having to see him with this collar around his neck and chip inside of him.

“Oh, there’s Kayla,” Sara said as transferred Jordan back to her shoulder before giving her a shout. Jordan saw a girl aged similarly to Sara sitting on a bench along the park pathway. Jordan could feel his palms starting to get sweaty as he hated meeting new people. Especially now that he was seemingly living with the queen of the fucking extroverts. He had to find a guardian who lived for social interaction. As much as Jordan hated meeting new people and turned down most social obligations. He was about to be forced into yet another one and this one was for him.

Smallara Episode 398: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001

You can now read the full Smallara journey up to the current release at Smallara.com
~~~~~~~~~


“Hi Sara!” Kayla said nervously as Sara approached her. Jordan saw the blonde and brown hair spilling out of the teen’s beanie on either side while Kayla looked over at him. He was surprised over how shy and timid Kayla was. As most of the people Sara was around were larger than life personalities. Jordan wondered if such a girl could survive Sara and her friends. As it seemed like Sara’s personality would engulf her.

“Hey Kayla! Thanks for inviting us out.” Sara said as she bounded over while clearing her throat rather loudly before she finally turned her head and her eyes bore down on Jordan before he understood that was a message for him to introduce himself.

“Hi…umm…I’m Jordan.” Jordan said, stammering a bit as addressing people was never his strong suit. Especially now with people who were what felt like a hundred times his size.

“Sorry Kayla, I’m still training him. This is my underbred Jordy. He’s very happy to meet you. He’s been talking practically nonstop since I told him about this.” Sara said plucking Jordan from her shoulder as she whispered “Remember your manners. Best behavior” quiet enough so that Jordan could hear it but still with a stern enough tone Jordan could tell she was serious.

“Hi Jordan. It’s nice to meet you, I’m Kayla. Let me introduce you to my sister.” Kayla said as she unzipped her purse. Jordan eyed the smallish purse thinking that this girl’s sister couldn’t possibly be in there.

“Kay, what the hell. You can’t you just stuff me inside your purse like that. Do you have any idea how cramped it is in there? Not to mention it reeks of your bubble gum like everywhere” The young woman shouted as Kayla pulled her from the small purse and held her out in front of Jordan. “Oh my god, Kay! Who are these people? I can’t be seen like this. You haven’t even gotten me makeup yet and I’m wearing sweatpants. I look like I’m you. Oh my god.” The small woman said frantically embarrassed as she pointlessly tried to hide herself as she dangled in the air in front of Jordan and Sara. “This is so embarrassing. I look homeless. I thought we were getting Coffee or something not meeting people.”

The small woman was unsure if she had ever been so embarrassed in her life. She had her hair pulled back with nothing really done to it. She couldn’t remember feeling so unkept before as she was dangled before these strangers in her sister’s oily grip. She wanted to be anywhere but here at this moment but with her giant little sister. However, after taking a few deep breaths she started to compose herself as well as she could.

“Sorry for my little sister. Shes socially inept. I’m Kelli with an I never a Y.” The small woman said in a perky tone as she waved to Jordan.

“Thats so cute how she still calls you her little sister.” Sara said as she smiled at Kayla. “I didn’t even know you had a sister, Kayla.”

“Yeah, she never lets me forget it.” Kayla said with an exasperated voice and a bit of an eyeroll as Sara motioned towards a central plaza area with tables and benches.

Sara lowered her hand down for Jordan to climb off of it onto the table before she pulled the chair out and sat down. Jordan watched as Kayla lowered her sister Kelli down causing the small woman to stumble a bit before falling to the ground. Jordan hadn’t seen many other guardians but started to understand what Sara meant by saying she was skilled compared to most. As even with his brief time with Ellie riding her shoulder was more like riding on a mechanical bull and now seeing how Kayla set her sister down it was much clumsier.

“Watch it, Kay. Could you be any rougher with me?” Kelli said as Jordan extended his hand to help her up.

“Thanks, my little sister is just out of training. So, it’s a bit new for us.” Kelli said as she looked around trying to get her bearings. While still a bit self-conscious.

Smallara Episode 399: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001

As always you can read and see the full-size version on the blog smallara.com or read this update their directly<https://smallara.com/2023/11/28/smallara-episode-399-a-giantess-story/> You can now read the full Smallara journey up to the current release at Smallara.com
The Voices of Sara and Kayla speaking boomed around the two diminutive littles. A slight breeze gently rustled the nearby trees, but it was enough for Jordan to notice Kelli shiver with a chill. Jordan took off his blazer draped it over her shoulders to provide her with some extra warmth. 

 

“Thank you,” Kelli said as she noticed Jordan’s muscular build. “Sorry about my scene before. Kay is just such a tomboy sometimes. She doesn’t care about fashion or trends at all. She doesn’t own a single bit of makeup. So, it's been a bit frustrating having to rely on her. Before I left for college, I was always the one having to push her into these things and now somehow, she’s, my guardian? Here I go again, I'm Sorry again, I'm ranting about my own problem, and you don’t even know me. So, how long have you been like this?”  

 

“Oh, just since Saturday. It's all pretty new to me.” Jordan said still a bit at a loss for words. “How about you?” 

 

“Oh, about three months but I've only been with my sister Kayla for a couple days. She had to go through training, so I was at a local facility in holding. You’re lucky you had a guardian right away.” 

 

“Sara? Well, she's my guardian but we didn’t know each other really beforehand. She was my neighbor. I guess you could say she knew me better than I knew her. I actually was alone when I contracted Smallara. I had to flee my home to try to get help. Sara was nice enough to take me in since she was trained.” Jordan said as he played with his foot a bit unsure of where exactly he should look.  

 

“Wow, that had to be scary. I couldn’t imagine running through a yard like that.  I would have been afraid of getting killed by almost everything.” Kelli said as she scooted closer to Jordan.  

 

“I should have been, but I didn’t know enough to be scared at that time. It was only the other day that I found out just how lucky I was to make it through the yard to Reeves yard and to be able to get Sara’s attention. What was it like at the facility? Sara mentioned it but I never had to go to it. She gave me the option, but I didn’t want to risk it.” 
 
“Smart, It's not great. You are assigned a pod that you basically live in. They have assigned times that you get to come out into a gathering area and speak with some others, but the groupings are purposely always random. So, you are never with the same people each day. It took a couple weeks before I saw someone a second time. You are cut off from everyone you know. I had it a bit better as I was in the facility with a pending placement. I just had to wait for Kayla to pass classes and be approved as my guardian. Most people who are at the facility don’t have a pending guardian and there isn’t a system to assign them out. So, they are just stuck living there indefinitely.” 

 

 “So, they are just stuck there?” 

 

“Stuck, is, one way to put it. It’s safe and treated well, they provide you with meals. It’s just very prison like.  I wouldn’t want to go there by choice, that’s for sure. You get one meal option, so if you don’t like it. You just wait for the next meal. The guy in the next pod over was some kind of vegetarian. He’s lost a bunch of weight.” Kelli said as she played with her hair a bit twisting it around her finger. 
 
“That‘s horrible,” Jordan exclaimed.   

 

“Like I said, I was one of the lucky ones. Many have it worse. They are working on some kind of amazon style site for the unclaimed. Everyone was talking about it when I left. They took pictures of everyone who was unclaimed and were gathering data to put into a database. It sounds real gross.” 

 

“Wow, I had no idea. I can’t imagine living like that. Sara built me a habitat. It's all glass but it's pretty large. Like a studio apartment in size.” 

 

 

Smallara Episode 400: A Giantess Story by asukafan2001


Click here to read this chapter and the full story smallara.com

“Do you want a coffee, Sara?” Kayla asked nervously, still a bit surprised someone as popular as Sara would even give her the slightest bit of attention. It took most of the courage she had just to ask her about arranging this meeting. She didn’t know anyone else who had a little other than Sadie and Mallory but she couldn’t fathom bringing her sister around someone like Sadie. Mallory would never give someone like her the time-of-day Kayla figured.  

 

“Oh sure, that’s so nice of you. I’ll get a vanilla white mocha with whole milk and a double shot of expresso.” Sara said sweetly.  

 

“I’ll be right back.” Kayla said standing up.  

 

“Okay, I’ll keep an eye on the underbreds.” Sara said with her eyes averting down to Jordan and his new little friend. “Kayla was saying that you two had just gotten reunited Kelli?”  

 

“Yeah, it's nice to be out in the world again. You have no idea how hard it is being removed from, well everything. The news we get is very limited when you're on the inside. You have an iPad, but a lot of the news sites are restricted. We just get a curated list of news events and sports scores that we were allowed to know.  The world very much just moved along without me. It was like I was in a stasis. Then when I came out, I was kind of all alone. My friends were still at college along with the life I was building. Now, I'm back at home and my friends don’t want much to do with me anymore. As I'm just an underbred. A couple of them reached out to me when I got out, but it was hard for them to see me like this. As the only ones who wanted anything to do with me were also not immune. But, seeing me like this was difficult for them.”  Kelli said a bit sad. 

 

“It's probably because seeing you reminds them of their own reality. As if you aren’t immune, it's more a matter of when than if. You can’t change what you are. You can dress up a pig however you want but it's still a pig.” Sara said leaning against the table as she peered down at the two.   

 

Kelli couldn’t help but feel a bit intimidated as she looked up at the giant teen. Sara had her makeup on and had this sweet-smelling perfume which filled the air. Kelli couldn’t help but admire her hair that was neatly brushed and styled even though it was pulled back it had some nice volume and form. While her hair felt like a rat's nest in comparison in her eyes. She could see tell this was a person who made herself up each morning. This all created something of a weird dynamic where she couldn’t help but feel a bit inferior to this girl who was very much her junior.  

 

“I hope you and my Jordy here can become friends.” Sara said as she smiled down at the two underbreds. 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13384