Trapped With My Unaware Childhood Friend. by 2inch
Summary:

A story about young love.  A gentle, wholesome story that is completely unaware.  Alex is shrunk helping his neighbor with an experiment, only to be stuck in his childhood friend's butt.

This is in response to a challenge by Stephen1000

Now completed!


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Gentle, Insertion, Odor, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: 1 write something good
Challenges: 1 write something good
Challenges: 1 write something good
Challenges: 1 write something good
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 21056 Read: 32326 Published: August 07 2023 Updated: August 26 2023

1. The experiment. by 2inch

2. The Slumber Party Begins. by 2inch

3. Escaping Brook's Butt by 2inch

4. Kim's Thong by 2inch

5. One Thing After Another by 2inch

6. Instinct (END) by 2inch

7. Thank You For Reading! by 2inch

8. What If Alex was Swallowed By Harper? by 2inch

9. Escaping Harper by 2inch

10. Valerie on the toilet by 2inch

The experiment. by 2inch
Author's Notes:

Some butt action at the end, but mostly setting up the story.

Alex Miller.  gazed at his classmate across the room.  He wasn’t interested at all in the teacher’s lecture about the first continental congress.  Alex looked at Harper Reynolds the girl of his dreams.  Her light brown hair, reaching down her back.  Her supple lipps, piercing green eyes, and cute, lightly freckled face, with a constant look of optimism.  Alex admired her figure, round butt, sizeable breasts, and slim figure.  Just like Alex, Harper was 18 in the last semester of their senior year.  It was already March, and the days were getting warmer.  Alex stood at 5’11” black hair, medium build.  He got good grades, but wasn’t very social.

Alex kept gazing even after class ended.  Suddenly, his view was obscured when his classmate’s butt in front of him.  “Oh, hey, Brook,” Alex said.  “You know, she’s not gonna start dating you if you just stare at her,” Brook said.  “Yeah, I know,” Alex said.  “You know, if you need a girlfriend so bad, I’m, right, here,” Brook said, lightly swaying her butt as she talked.  Brook Tyler had black hair, a nice figure, brown eyes, and she had a knack for pulling pranks or messing with people, especially Alex.  “You and your teasing, thanks, but I’ll pass,”  Alex said. 

“What is wrong with me?”  Alex asked himself, walking the short walk home.  “I’m wasting too much time, I should just ask her out, before it’s too late,” Alex said.  Sure, it sounds easy, but she’s so…optimistic, and mature, I just freeze up when I’m near her, Alex thought.  “This is why I can’t get a girlfriend, I’m not manly.  If I were manly and confident, and not such a wimp, maybe Harper would want to date me,” Alex said to himself.

Alex made it home, set down his stuff, and got a snack, when he heard a knock at the door.  He answered the door and the person there surprised him.  “Valerie?” Alex said.

“Hey Alex, long time no see,” Valerie said.  Valerie Tyler was Alex’s neighbor, and Brook’s 21-year-old sister.  She was in her 3rd year of college studying something to do with biology.

“Yeah, it’s been a while, what brings you here?” Alex asked.  “I’m visiting for the weekend,” Valerie said.  “Cool, but what brings you…here?” Alex asked, tapping on his door to emphasis what he meant.  “I came to ask you for a little favor,” Valerie said.  “What kind of favor, a little science experiment, that I’ve been working on at my school,” Valerie said.  “What kind of experiment?” Alex asked.  Valerie leaned in close.  “The cool sci-fi kind,” Valerie said.

Alex followed Valerie to her house right beside his.  “Don’t be nervous, Brook’s still out now,” Valerie said.  “How did-“ Alex asked.  Alex has known Brook his whole life.  Brook would always play with Harper outside, then at some point in childhood.  Brook started to find that pranking, and teasing Alex was the best use of her time.  Harper got board of the pranks after a few years and the two grew apart a little.  They are still great friends but not as close as before.  Brook loved to do silly pranks, like a sudden water balloon attack, or the classic, water or book over a doorway.  She’s actually the reason, that Alex met Harper, and started to have a crush on her.

“I’ve known you since we moved here, I’ve seen the way you, get paranoid expecting one of her pranks,” Valerie said.  “Yeah well, can you blame me?” Alex said, getting to Valerie’s room.  “Nope, I totally get it,” Valerie said, checking the door for booby traps.  “I also notice the way you look at Harper when she’s over,” Valerie said, smirking.  Alex was taken aback by the sudden comment, but knew better than to deny it.  “*sigh* Don’t tell her,” Alex said.  “I won’t but you should, this is the kind of thing you regret for a long time if you don’t do it,” Valerie said.  “Yeah, she’s just so hard to approach,” Alex said.  “Well maybe this experiment will help with that,” Valerie said.

Valerie held up a vile with an orange liquid in it.  “What’s that?” Alex asked.  “Just a little something something that could help you ask her out,” Valerie said.  Alex looked at the vile.  “Is this just alcohol?” Alex asked.  “Ha, if it was, I’d’ve drunk it,” Valerie said.  “What will it do?” Alex asked.  “It is part of the experiment, for me not to tell you, besides, there’s a one in four chance of it being a placebo,” Valerie said.  “You don’t know if it’s real?” Alex asked.  “Nope.  My lab partners were each given one, with very little instruction, other than that it could be a placebo, and to not open this box until the serum is drunk,” Valerie said, holding up a small, black box.  “I don’t know about this,” Alex said.

“That reminds me, I have been granted $60 to offer any participant,” Valerie said, presenting the money.  “Sold,” Alex said, taking the money.  “Alright, lay down on my bed,” Valerie said.  Alex sat down, and was handed the vile.  Alex laid down, on the bed, and sat up to drink the vile.  “Alright, camera is all set up.  *ahem* Hello, and he we are testing experiment 626 designation, Pym.  I am Valerie Tyler, and this is my subject, Alex Miller.  He will now consume the Serum.

Alex opened the vile and Drank the liquid.  It was a thick substance, but it tasted like orange flavored kool-aid.  Alex laid on the bed for a second, and felt nothing.  “Yeah I think ours was the placebo,” Alex said.  “Well, that’s cool too,” Valerie said.

Suddenly Alex’s body started to hurt all over, and he blacked out.

 

Alex awoke a few minutes later.  He felt really cold, he felt for his shirt, but he didn’t feel it.  Alex sat up, and saw that he was naked.  “Good, you’re awake,” Alex heard from above him.  Alex looked up, and saw the enormous face of Valerie looking down on him.  “Valerie!  What happened?” Alex asked.  It looks like our vile wasn’t the placebo,” Valerie said.  “My subject has shrunk to the predicted 2 inches tall,” Valerie said to the camera.  “Shrunk?”  Alex asked looking around.  “Yes, our lab apparently was working on a shrinking serum,” Valerie said, presenting an official looking document.  David looked around, the now massive bed, and over to where his clothes were piled up.  “Oh right, your clothes,” Valerie said.  Valerie dropped a miniature set of clothes down to Alex.  “Thanks,” Alex said, putting on the clothes.  “According to our assignment, we are supposed to leave the subject shrunk until at least one day has passed, until giving him the cure,” Valerie said, to the camera.  “Cure?” Alex asked.  Valerie presented another vile with a blue liquid in it.

Alex felt at ease knowing that there was a cure.  Valerie turned off the camera.  “Listen, in this state, you will be a bit more durable than you’d expect, but you still can get hurt easily, so be careful,” Valerie said.  “Okay.  What do we do now?” Alex asked.  “Well, I’m going to have a relaxing weekend in my room,” Valerie said.  “That sounds nice, I’ve been pretty stressed out from school,” Alex said.  “Ooo, actually I planned something for you,” Valerie said.  “Really what?” Alex asked.  Valerie looked at her phone, and grabbed Alex’s clothes and put them in her bag, she then walked to her desk, where a phone charger was.

Just then Brook walked into her room, wrapped in a towel.  “Val, you’re back from college!  What are you doing in my room.” Brook said, surprised but excited.  “I think I left my phone charger in here last time, so I was grabbing it, sit down, let’s talk,” Valerie said.  Valerie, grabbed Brook’s shoulder and brought her down to the bed.

Alex was too awestruck by the vision of a massive Brook in a towel to process what they were saying above him.  Valerie sat Harper down, in just such away, that Alex would be right under her butt.  Alex realized what was happening too late, and Brook’s now massive rear, came crashing onto him.

Under Brook, it was warm and moist, since she just got out of the shower.  Brook then started moving her butt side to side to get comfortable.  This action inadvertently caused Alex to end up right between her butt cheeks.

 

“Sooo, how was school?”  Valerie asked.  “Pretty good, but I’m ready for it to be over,” Brook said.  “Any boyfriends, I should know about?” Valerie asked.  “*sigh* No I don’t, I’d really like to have one before high school ends, but I’m not good with that stuff,” Brook said.  “No progress with Alex?” Valerie asked.  “No, I even told him I could be his girlfriend, but he still thinks I’m gonna pull some prank on him,” Brook said.  “Well, I’m sure something good will happen between you two soon,” Valerie said, looking down at her sister’s butt.  “What makes you say that?” Brook asked.  “Can’t say, see ya later, I’m going to my room,” Valerie said.

 

Under Brook, Alex could only hear muffled sounds coming from the two girls above him.  The atmosphere of Brook’s butt wasn’t helping either, the heat and pressure was making him feel like he was in a sauna.  Alex tried to calm his nerves.  Alex stroked the soft flesh with his hands.  Brook is a very pretty girl if the circumstances were just a little different, I might enjoy this, Alex thought.

Valerie left the room, leaving her sister and Alex alone.  Brook tossed her towel on the floor.  She then stood up, so she could get dressed.  Alex had gotten stuck against brook’s cheeks, and as she stood up, her cheeks closed around Alex trapping him.

Brook put on a pair of green and white striped panties, and bra, and she laid down on her stomach on her bed.  Brooks position caused her cheeks to part, giving Alex some room to move.  Alex grabbed the soft butt and slowly pulled himself up onto Brook’s left cheek, before stopping to rest.

PPPFFFFTTTTT

Brook farted, just as Alex was taking a break.  Alex coughed, and covered his nose at the gross stench.

“What is wrong with me?  Ugh, this is why you can’t get a boyfriend!” Brook said to herself.  Alex stopped coughing, surprised at what Brook said.  What? Alex thought.  “I’m not girly, if I was girly, and cute, and not such a tomboy, then maybe Alex would want to date me,” Brook said.  Alex stopped.  “Brook, I-I didn’t know, you-“ Alex said, quietly.  Alex then remembered the time he’s spent with Brook.  How she said she’d be his girlfriend earlier today.  All the pranks she’d pulled on him.  Were all those pranks just an excuse to be around me? Alex thought.  Alex laid on Brook’s butt.  Brook is a good friend, but I like Harper, and I want to aske Harper out.  If she rejects me, then I’ll ask Brook out, Alex decided.

Suddenly they  both heard Brook’s phone ring.  “Hey, Harper, what’s up?”  … “A slumber party, that sound’s great, I’ll be over soon,” Brook said.  Brook quickly spun on her bed, undoing Alex’s progress and landing him back between her cheeks.  Brook put on a cute skirt, and top.  She grabbed a bag and packed her essentials, and left the house.

Alex was jostled too much to do anything.  Every time, he’d grab a hold of Brook’s smooth soft butt.  Her butt would bounce or jiggle causing him to lose his grip.  Once Brook left her house, the constant walking caused Alex to get his arms and legs caught, and he got pulled inside Brook’s butt.

The walk was short though, just up the street, Brook knocked on the door, and was let inside.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

Stephen1000 if this is something you like please review it, if you don't I can't guarantee future chapters.

The Slumber Party Begins. by 2inch
Author's Notes:

Wow, this story really blew up these past few days, thanks a lot, I'll upload daily till the story is done, it'll be short, but wholesome.

“Hey, Harper, what’s the slumber party for?” Brook asked, walking inside Harper’s house.  “It’s not for anything, I just want to have at least one more slumber party before we’re off to college.  Besides, my parents are gone till tomorrow night, so we’ve got the whole house to ourselves,” Harper said.  “AHH, that’s great, I’m ready for some fun after this week,” Brook said.  “Yeah me too, we still probably have some time before the others show up, so I was just watching some “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia,” Harper said.  “Sweet, good choice,” Brook said, sitting down on the couch.

 

Inside Brook’s butt, Alex was not having a pleasant time.  The warmth and moisture of Brook’s butt caused Alex to get pulled between her cheeks as she walked.  When Brook sat down, she put all of her weight on her butt, putting great pressure on Alex.  But, when and stopped moving, Alex finally had time to think.

Okay, okay, she’s stopped moving.  She got a call from Harper, and she didn’t walk for very long.  I must be in Harper’s house.  That’s cool I’m in the house of the girl of my dreams.  No, I can’t think like that, I can’t let her see me like this either, she’d think I was the biggest pervert ever.  I gotta think, she said something about a slumber party, that means more girls will come over.  I can’t let myself get seen by them either.  Harper doesn’t live far from me, but walking home myself still runs the risk of running into an animal, or getting grabbed by a stranger.  And, that’s IF I can get out of Brook’s ass.  The only way for me to get back to normal is to get back to Valerie.  I might be able to call her, but I’d need to get to an unlocked phone, then call her without getting seen, which won’t be easy.  My best chance might have to be stay hidden with Brook… and that means…Staying here, Alex thought.  “Shoot, I’m really stuck here,” Alex said.

It was complete darkness inside Brook’s butt.  There wasn’t much air, but oddly, Alex didn’t feel light headed.  Alex moved his arms as best he could to get comfortable.  “I guess when she’s sitting, it isn’t so bad,” Alex said, lightly stroking the massive but surrounding him.

 

Brook and Harper were happily watching their show.  Brook started to feel oddly at ease.  She’d gotten pretty stressed out this week, but right now she for some reason felt more relaxed than usual.  Maybe it’s the shower I took today, or seeing my sister, I just feel strangely good today, Brook thought.

“Alright more girls should show up soon, can you help me with dinner?”  Harper said.  “Sure thing,” Brook said, getting up.

Alex was almost able to sleep, when his surroundings shifted as Brook got up.  Brook’s massive cheeks rubbed against Alex as she walked.  Alex was rolled between the soft globes as he tried his best to resist.

“Hey can you grab a pan from down there,” Harper said, getting out ingredients.  “Sure,” Brook said.  Brook squatted down to the drawer under the oven, to grab a skillet.

Alex’s surroundings changed as Brook squatted.  Brook’s cheeks parted, and Alex was able to move his arms and legs.  Alex heard Brook rummaging through the drawer and had to act fast.  With all his strength, he pushed off of Brook’s cheeks, and fell to the soft panties below him.  Just after Alex landed, Brook found the right skillet, and stood back up.  Alex watched as Brook’s cheeks closed in front of him, as the panties brought him against the bubbly butt.  Okay, I’ve made progress, now I just focus on staying out, Alex thought.  Alex grabbed ahold of Brook’s panties, with both hands, and held tight.  Light shown through Brook’s white skirt, and panties, giving Alex’s surroundings a pleasant green.

***

Brook set the skillet on the stove.  “Thank you, I can handle the browning the meat, and the rice, if you can chop the vegetables,” Harper said.  “Cool, I can do that,” Brook said, grabbing a cutting board and a knife.

Down below, Alex could hear them much better as he was now outside of the sound-muffling butt.  Wait, shells, meat, rice, shoot they’re having tacos! David thought.  Brook’s been over at my house for dinner enough times for me to know that tacos are a bad sign.  Whenever she was over for dinner, she’d want to watch a movie, then she’d sit either on my lap, or beside me resting her legs by, me.  Then she’d cling to me whenever she had to pass gas.  If she had a crush on me then, she had a strange way of showing it, how could I not just see her antics as teasing and not affectionate, Alex thought.  Alex looked around to think of a way out, but none were visible.

 

As Brook cut the vegetables, she watched Harper as she browned the taco meat.  Brook looked at how Harper expertly worked the plastic spatula to evenly cook the ground beef.  “Wow, you’re so cool, I wish I could be more like you,” Brook said.  “Huh?  What do you mean?” Harper asked.  “You’re pretty, you can cook, you’re just so feminine.  You’re like the ideal woman.  I could never be like you,” Brook said.  It’s no wonder Alex is so in love with you, Brook thought.  “Well, I don’t know about all that, but if you want to learn about cooking, I can show you a few things,” Harper said.  “Really?  Thanks!” Brook said, walking over to Harper.

Back in Brook’s panties, Alex listened to Brook’s words.  She’s just like me, she wants to be more feminine so I’ll be attracted to her.  And I want to be more masculine so Harper will be attracted to me.  But she’s actually doing something about it, Alex thought.

“The key is to move the meat around so you don’t have pieces that stay on the bottom or the top.  If they stay on the bottom, they’ll burn and on top they’d be underdone, so you want to always move the meat,” Harper said, offering Brook the spatula.  “Like this?” Brook said, trying to copy Harper.  “Just like that,” Harper said, checking on the rice.

While Brook was staying still, Alex slowly moved around her panties.  I might be able to pull away the panties from her waist, but the elastic on her skirt is gonna be too strong, Alex thought.  Alex slid down Brook’s butt, to the bottom of her cheeks.  Alex checked out the leg holes, and was just barely able to pull the fabric away and see the hard-wood floor beneath him.  That’s not an option, at least not now, Alex thought.  Alex looked between Brook’s legs.  That is definetly not an option, Alex thought.  Alex grabbed a hold of the back of Brook’s panties and slowly climbed up, resting his back on Brook’s rump.  My best bet is to be above her butt when she sits down, Alex thought continuing his climb.

“And how can you say I’m the ideal woman with that body of yours?  Look at this butt of yours,” Harper said, giving Brook’s butt a smack.  Harper smacked right against Alex’s body, pushing him back into Brook’s crack, facing outward.  The sudden force, caused the massive rear, to jiggle and bounce in response.  “What was that?” Brook said, smacking her friend’s hand away.  “You’ve got a great figure, you should at least wear a mini skirt or something,” Harper said.

Alex held on to Brook’s panties as best he could.  Alex pushed off the soft globes with his legs and was able to unstick himself, then he continued climbing.


“Alright the other girls should show up just in time for dinner,” Harper said.  “Who’d you invite?” Brook asked.  “Leah, Jenna, Kim, and Chealsey,” Harper said.  “Coo.  *gasp* You know what, we should prank them,” Brook said.  “Way ahead of you, tell me notice anything about that table?” Harper said.  Brook looked at the table, a standard rectangle, with a white table cloth, and had a large rotating plate on it.  “Is it new?” Brook asked.  “You could say that, but check this out,” Harper said, picking up the Plate.  Harper revealed a cut hole in the table cloth, showing a large hole in the table.  “*gasp* I know what I must do,” Brook said.  Just then the doorbell rang.

Brook crawled under the table and knelt down so her head would be in the right spot.  Luckily, by this time, Alex had managed to climb just over Brook’s crack, and he was able to hold on while Brook rapidly moved.  Harper placed a metal bowl over Brook’s head, and Brook put on her best dead face.  Alex placed his feet on top of Brook’s left butt check and momentarily stood on it, to turn so he was facing her butt.

Harper went to get the door.  There, the four other guests had gathered outside her house.  One by one they entered, taking off their shoes, and setting down their bags.  Leah had shoulder-length dirty blonde hair, and an athletic figure, with large breasts.  Jenna had blonde hair, with a pink stripe on her right side, average chest, and an average butt.  Kim had average boobs, but a larger butt, she had brown hair, and green eyes.  Lastly, Chealsey had long black hair, thick thighs, tanned skin, and a toned, athletic build.

“Hey, Harper, what’s for dinner?  Oh, and where’s Brook?” Jenna asked, following Harper to the kitchen.  “Brook came early to help with dinner, and here it is,” Harper said, lifting up the metal bowl revealing the severed head of Brook.

*SCREAM*

The four girls jumped in surprise, Jenna even screamed at the sight.  “PPPPFFFFFF HA HAHAHAHA, we got you good,” Harper said.  “Yeah you should see your faces,” Brook said, laughing.  Brook crawled out from under the table to greet her friends.

“Harper you bitch that’s not funny,” Kim said.  “That is OBJECTIVELY funny,” Harper said, still laughing.  Brook and Harper continued laughing for a while.  Alex was startled by Jenna’s scream, but he couldn’t help himself from laughing too.  His voice was overshadowed by Brook so no-one heard him.  “But seriously, dinner’s ready I hope you like tacos,” Harper said.

The six girls sat at the table and started serving themselves, while discussing life.

Down in Brook’s panties David smelled the delicious food, and his stomach growled.  Alex dropped off the panties, and rested on Brook’s butt, knowing she wouldn’t move for a while.  I might be able to escape now, but I’d be stuck on the chair, she could see me, or not, either way it’s a bad idea, Alex thought.

“So, what are we doing tonight?” Chealsey asked.  “Whatever we want, but maybe something with….these,” Harper said.  Harper then held up a bottle of tequila and some margarita mix.  “No more pranks tonight I hope,” Kim said.  “Come on pranks are part of our friend ship, we used to pull silly pranks all the time, Brook has sort of stayed with childish humor though,” Harper said.  “Yeah, remember when we stuck a cup of water over my sister’s door?” Brook said.  “Yeah, remember when I told you that farts are full of love chemicals?” Harper said.  “Yeah and you said that farting near a guy I like will make him like me back,” Brook said.  “Ha you were so gullible as a kid,” Harper laughed, as the other girls laughed with her.  “It’s not funny, after that I started farting next to Al-… this guy I liked,” Brook said.  “Yeah, but I’ve moved on to more sophisticated practical jokes, I’ve even started thinking of a senior prank,” Harper said.  “Oooh, do tell,” Chealsey said.  “Can’t it’s not all figured out yet, but it has to do with chickens,” Harper said.

Alex had nothing to do but listen to their conversation.  That explains a lot, Alex thought.  Alex remembered the nights that Brook came over for dinner.  It was always something spicy like tacos or burritos.  After Brook would pass gas, she’d hold out her arms, like she was expecting some kind of embrace.  Alex sat on Brook’s butt, and lightly patted it.  “I wish I would’ve known sooner,” Alex said.  What did Harper just show them? Alex thought.  

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

Escaping Brook's Butt by 2inch
Author's Notes:

Thank you for over 2K views so soon!

The group continued talking and eating until they were all satisfied.  Then Harper stood up, and got out a blender, and started putting ice, tequila, and the margarita mix in it.

Brook suddenly stood up, the bounce of her butt, caused Alex to fall back to the bottom of her panties.  Brook started cleaning up dinner, and the group was done quickly.  Alex tried to grab onto her underwear again, but she was moving too fast.

Alex heard the blender start to go, then soon end.  “Alright, who wants a frozen margarita?” Harper said.  Margarita?  It’s a virgin one, right?  Who am I kidding, they’ve got alcohol, I gotta be really careful now.  Wait a second, I might be able to sneak past them easier now,” Alex thought.

“To another great slumber party,” Harper said, toasting.  The girls clinked their drinks and chugged the alcohol.  “MORE,” Chealsey said.  The sound of the blender filled the room as more was made.  “Let’s take this party to my room,” Harper said, leading the group up the stairs.  The girls all grabbed their stuff and headed up to Harper’s room.

Brook was last in line going upstairs, she waited for the girls to enter Harper’s room, but she headed for the bathroom.

PPPPPPPHHHHHRRRRRRRRTTTTTTT

Brook let out the gas she’d built up from dinner right on her unknown passenger.  Alex again covered his mouth and nose to not smell the awful scent.

“Ahhhh, that’s better.  If I’m gonna be more lady-like then doing… that stuff is only in private,” Brook said.  Alex, once the scent had started to disperse, listened to Brooks words.  She’s really putting effort into this,” Alex said.

Brook grabbed the waistband of her panties and Skirt, and pulled  them down to the ground.  Alex was not expecting the sudden change of altitude, and fell against the soft fabric.  David looked up, getting a fleeting glimpse at Brook’s womanhood, before it and the rest of her was obscured by the toilet bowl.

Alex waited, to see if she saw him, but after he heard the sound of her…doing her business, he concluded that she hadn’t seen him.  Alex looked around, he was finally on the floor.  Okay, I can hide here, but why would I hide in the bathroom.  If I move to the front of her panties, I’ll be found, but then she’d think I was a pervert.  I definetly don’t want to go back to her underwear, so what can I do? Alex thought.  Wait, that’s it, Alex thought.

Brook finished her business, wiped, flushed, and pulled up her clothing.  Brook then grabbed her bag from the hallway.

Alex held on tight to the back waistband of Brook’s panties as she pulled them up.  The waistband of the skirt pressed against his hands, but it didn’t hurt.  As Brook walked, David continually swung against Brook’s butt.  It took all of his strength to hold on and hang on as Brook walked, washed her hands, and walked into Harper’s room.

 

The five other girls sat in a circle, leaving a spot for Brook by Harper’s bed.  Brook sat down, leaning against Harper’s bed, and joined the conversation.

Once Brook sat down, Alex slowly climbed down her butt, and onto the high-quality carpeted floor.  Ha Ha HA I did it in your face Brook’s ass, Alex thought, grabbing at Brook’s butt.

PPPPFFFTT

As if in response, Brook let out a small fart on Alex when he was gloating.  “Ugh, Brook, come on,” Harper said.  “Sorry, I tried to hold it in, but it slipped out,” Brook said.  The girls couldn’t help but chuckle.

Alex looked around, Brook’s massive butt was taking up most of his view, to the right was what Alex recognized as Brook’s bag, and to the left, Alex saw Harper’s feet dangling.  Okay, okay, 1 I need to get away from Brook’s ass, 2 I can’t be seen by anyone.  Think, come on think, Alex thought pacing behind Brook.  Alex looked behind him.  Unfortunately,  Harper’s bed didn’t have an underside.  It did have a few wooden drawers.  Those probably hold clothes, but I likely can’t open them.  If Brook moves or stands up, I’ll be seen, if I go too far from her, I can’t make it back to Valerie, therefore my best bet is to be in or by her bag, Alex thought.

“Wow, these are great,” Kim said, finishing another, Margarita.  “Thanks, but slow down, we don’t want any accidents tonight, and drink plenty of water,” Harper said, presenting a bunch of those pint-sized water bottles.  “So, what now?” Jenna asked, sipping her drink.  “Oh, I’ve got an idea,” Chealsey said.  “What, what?” Leah asked.  “Truth or Dare,” Chealsey suggested.  “Oh, great idea, a must for any sleep over,” Harper said.

Alex walked to Brook’s right side, hastily getting away from her butt before another gas blast.  Alex peered past Brook’s legs looking to the girls towering in the room, and listening on their conversation.  That’s Harper, always being considerate of others, she’s so great, Alex thought, breathing in fresh air again.  Alex heard Chealsey suggest Truth or Dare, and all eyes fell to her, giving Alex the perfect chance to run behind Brook’s bag.  As Alex sprinted to the bag, he took stock of the girls in the room.  Alex recognized them all as girls from his school, he’d even seen some of them hang out with Brook or Harper recently.  Brook had brought a tote bag, that had fallen over with the opening facing the back corner of the room.  Inside the bag were her purse, pajamas, a tooth brush, and a blanket, as well as some other miscellaneous things.  Okay, great, now what?  At some point she’ll grab the bag or something out of it.  This isn’t a great hiding spot after all.

“So, since I suggested it, I go first.  So, Harper, Truth or Dare?” Chealsey asked.  “Hmmm, Truth,” Harper said.  “Is there anyone at school, that you have a crush on?” Chealsey asked.

Alex stopped for a second, being too curious to do more work.

“Not really,” Harper said.  “You don’t?” Jenna asked.  “Nah, I mean there are cute guys at our school sure, but I can do all that stuff in college, besides I doubt my parents would let me have a boyfriend,” Harper said.  “What if you were asked out?” Leah asked.  “If I was asked out by a cute guy, I’d go out with him, I’d love to go on some dates, but I’m not losing sleep over it,” Harper said.

Hey that means I’ve got a chance, Alex thought, getting back to work.  Okay, on the other side of this bag is the door, and across the way is Leah, then the rest.  Alex kept looking through the bag.  If I hid with her clothes, maybe I can stay in one of her pockets and get home that way, Alex thought.  Alex approached her shirt, moved past her panties and bra, to anther skirt.  Dang it, Alex thought, slapping the soft fabric.

Harper looked at Brook with a smirk on her face.  “Harper, Truth or Dare?” Harper asked.  “Dare,” Brook said.  If I said, truth, she’d just have me blab about my crush on Alex, so doing some funny dare is better by all means, Brook thought.  “I dare you to call your crush, and say that you like him,” Harper said, smiling.  “Wha- you, hey!” Brook said.  “It’s a dare, you gotta do it,” Kim said.  Brook blushed.  “I- okay,” Brook said.  “And it has to be on speaker,” Harper said.  “What?” Brook said.  “Come on, do it,” Harper said.  “Do it, do it, do it,” The other girls chanted.  “Fine, let me grab my phone,” Brook said.

Alex was walking out of the bag, when he heard Brook.  Alex looked behind him at her purse and saw her phone.  Shoot, Alex thought.  Alex ran behind brook’s clothes hiding, just as he saw Brook’s giant hand come into the bag.  Brook felt around the bag, then pulled out her phone.  Alex stayed still.  I gotta stay heer, otherwise she’ll just see me when she puts it back, Alex thought.  Alex looked out of the bag, back to the bed.  I need a place that the girls wouldn’t look, and ideally somewhere that can’t be moved, Alex thought.  Maybe behind or under a dresser, or maybe there’s a spot between the bed and a wall, Alex thought.

Brook dialed Alex’s number, and heard the phone ring.

***

Back in Valerie’s room, Valerie was resting on her bed, relaxing away her weekend, till she heard a phone ring.  She knew it wasn’t hers, because she was holding it.  Valerie looked around her room, then to the pile of Alex’s clothes.  Valerie pulled out Alex’s phone and saw that he was getting a call from Brook.  Valerie took the phone with her and ran to Brook’s room down the hall.  “Shoot,” Valerie said, opening the door finding it empty.  I didn’t know she left, Valerie thought.  Valerie let the phone continue to ring, while she quickly pulled up SlapChat on her phone, and used the map function to see where brook was.  “She’s just down the street?  She’s at the Reynolds’ house,” Valerie said, calming down.  Valerie looked at Harper’s story and saw a picture of Brook as she was eating dinner with friends. 

Soon the phone stopped ringing.  Valerie wanted to look through Alex’s voice mail, but she didn’t know his pin number.  Why would she call Alex?” Valerie asked.  Valerie looked back at the picture on her phone.  “Some sort of get sleep over,” Valerie observed.  Could this’ve been a dare of some sort? Valerie thought.  She then saw that they were eating tacos.  “Pfff I do not envy his predicament,” Valerie said.  “Alex isn’t in the picture, so either they didn’t find him, they did and were smart enough not to show him in the picture, or something bad happened to him,” Valeries said.  “I can’t just invade their party, and look through Brook’s ass to find him, for multiple reasons.  Okay the only thing I can do is hope Alex is alright, and prepare for him to come back,” Valerie said, checking on the cure, on her desk.  “He’s always been a smart kid, he’ll be fine…I hope,” Valerie said. 

***

Brook’s phone, was sent to voice mail after the ringing stopped.  “Hi this is Alex Miller, I’m can’t answer the phone right now, but leave a message and I’ll get back to you, *Beeep*”  “What a let down, Chealsey said.  “Do I leave a voice mail?” Brook asked.  “Nah, he won’t hear it anyway,” Harper said.  “Wow, soooo, you have a crush on Alex Miller,” Kim said.  “Yeah, do you know him?” Brook asked.  “Yeah, we were on a group project a while back.  “He was pretty good, did his work and even helped me out.  Although, I did see him sneak a few glances at my butt,” Kim said.  “Well how could he not?  That thing, stick’s out, like all the fat that should be in your boobs, just went to your butt, it’s bigger than Brook’s, right?” Harper said, snickering.  “Hey quit it.  The point is that Alex seems alright, so why aren’t you two a couple?” Kim said, standing in front of Brook.  “He just, doesn’t see me as a girl, I’m just a friend to him,” Brook said, sliding her phone back in her purse.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

Kim's Thong by 2inch
Author's Notes:

Thank you all for so many views so quickly!  Thank you Harryman27 for your review!  This is my first major attempt at unaware content, so any feedback would be great!

Alex enjoyed being the subject of conversation, but once Brook slid her phone back in the bag, he took his chance to leave too.  Alex looked up, and saw Kim’s shadow on the top of the bag, bending over to talk to Brook.  Alex instantly recognized her shadow by the large ass curve.  All the attention is on Brook, I might be able to slip behind the bed now, Alex thought.  Alex ran to the edge of the bag, and looked behind him to see Kim talking to Brook.

“Well, that sucks,” Kim said.  Kim grabbed, brook’s tote bag, and slid it toward the middle of the circle, so she’d have room to sit next to Brook.

Alex was slowly walking away from the bag, looking back at Kim above him, when Kim grabbed the back of the bag and slid it past her.  Alex looked forward, as the handles for the bag came, and pulled him backwards.  The handle slipped down his body and past his legs as Kim pulled it aside.  Alex landed on his chest.  He then saw a large shadow cover his surroundings.  Alex turned around right on time to look up Kim’s miniskirt as her ass came crashing down on top of him.

“Listen Brook, you’re a great girl, any guy would be lucky to have you.  If Alex doesn’t see you that way, you gotta make him see you that way,” Kim said.  “Awww thanks, Kim,” Brook said, hugging her friend.  “Now come on, let’s keep playing,” Kim said, moving her butt, side to side to get comfortable.  “Alright, Chealsey Truth or Dare?” Brook asked.

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” Alex said, after Kim landed on him.  Alex tried to start thinking, but then he was mashed against the soft carpet as Kim adjusted her seat.  Alex’s face pressed into Kim’s soft butt as she got situated.  Wait, shouldn’t I be feeling her panties right now? Alex thought.  Is she not wearing any?  No, that’d be crazy, is she wearing a thong? Alex thought.  The image of Kim in a sexy thong suddenly rushed to Alex’s mind.  No, no, not the time or the place to think about that stuff, Alex thought.  Alex looked for any source of light, but Kim’s rear had blocked out any.  Alex’s arms were stuck to his sides, and his legs couldn’t move.  “I’m stuck, but at least it doesn’t smell THAT bad,” Alex said.

Brook dared Chealsey to sing her favorite song as an opera singer would.  Chealsey asked Leah about her most embarrassing secret.  Leah dared Jenna to smell her armpit.  Finally, it was Kim’s turn.  “Kim, Truth or Dare?” Jenna asked.  “I’ll take a dare,” Kim said.  “Alright, stay in a downward dog pose till your next turn,” Jenna said.  There were a few laughs from the group.  “Seriously?” Kim asked.  “Seriously,” Jenna said.  “ugh, fine,” Kim said.

Alex felt his surroundings shift as Kim stood up, bringing him with her.  Kim stepped to the center of the room, and bent over touching ground.

As Kim bent over, her cheeks parted, releasing her hold on Alex.  Light flooded Kim’s crack as she continued to bend.  Alex placed his hands and legs on both of her cheeks to keep from falling, as she got into her position. 

“There, I’m doing it,” Kim said.  Alex looked behind him and through Kim’s cheeks he could only see the door.  Okay I can’t see them, they can’t see me, I’m not trapped, and I can move, that’s great, Alex thought.

“Dang, you look so hot like that,” Leah said, taking a picture with her phone.  Kim glared at her, then she smirked.  “Leah, Truth or Dare?” Kim asked.  Leah drank another Margarita.  “I’ll take a dare,” Leah said.  “Kiss my ass, both cheeks, for at least 30 seconds each,” Kim said, chuckling.

Betwixt Kim’s globes, Alex heard the dare.  “PFFFF, ha ha, Okay,” Leah said.  Shoot, Alex thought.  I’m too visible, if Leah finds me here, now, I’m done for.  Alex looked around, then saw a black, purplish Fabric below him.  Kim’s thong.  Dang it, how bad would it be if I was caught, really? Alex wondered.  “Let me put on some lipstick,” Leah said, drunkenly laughing, followed by the sound of other girls’ laughter.  Yeah, drunken girls, not good company to be tiny around, Alex thought.  Alex looked down at the thin fabric below him, he took a deep breath, and fell to the dark fabric.

Alex landed with a soft smack onto the thong, and slamming against Kim’s asshole on the other side.  “hhhnnghh,” Kim squeaked, feeling on odd feeling on her butthole. 

“What was that, too nervous?” Leah asked.  “No, I’m just….Prepping a fart for your face,” Kim said, getting quite drunk herself. 

Alex looked up, and saw Leah’s face over Kim’s cheeks.  Alex took a deep breath, then lifted the soft thong, and pulled it over himself like a cover, leaving nothing between him and Kim’s sensitive hole. 

“mmmhm” Kim squeaked again, feeling something against her ass.  “You can call off the dare if you want,” Leah mocked.  “No, it’s just this new thong, it’s… it’s nothing, just kiss,” Kim ordered.  Leah grabbed Kim’s left butt cheek, and pressed her lips against it.  At the same time, Harper set a timer on her phone.

Alex tried to move as little as possible, positioning his back over Kim’s hole, looking up.  Alex could barely make out Leah’s head through the fabric.

After a couple seconds, Leah realized that 30 seconds was longer than she thought.  Leah started looking around, then settling her eyes on Kim’s thong.  “And 30,” Harper said.   Leah moved her lips away from Kim’s cheek, showing a very defined kiss mark on her butt.  “Wow, that IS a cute thong, where did you get it?” Leah asked.  “Mallmart, but get back to kissing,” Kim said.  Leah puckered and kissed again, before returning her gaze to Kim’s stylish under wear.  “28, 29, and “30” Harper said.  Leah moved her mouth from Kim’s ass, but not before seeing some movement coming from Kim’s thong.  Leah chalked it up to just the thong being moved by Kim’s rump, and soon forgot about it.

Alex tried as best he could to stay still, to not give away his compromising position.  Okay, think, she’ll be out of this pose soon, and I don’t want to be stuck here when she’s done, Alex thought.  Alex looked around and saw the top of Kim’s ass.  There, I’ll climb to the back, then climb out when she sits down, Alex thought.  Alex began his climb, being careful not to touch Kim’s hole more than he had to.

Kim almost lost her balance on the pose, feeling something rub against her butthole.  What is that, oddly, its kind of turning me on, or maybe that’s just the alcohol, Kim thought.  Kim then looked at Brook who had a somber look on her face.  Brook was holding her phone, as it kept ringing.

“Brook, are you okay?” Kim asked.  “Huh? Yeah, I’m just worried,” Brook said.  “About what?” Jenna asked.  “It’s just that Alex always picks up his phone, he always talks to me, and he always helps me, so I’m just worried.  I keep calling him, but he’s not picking up.  Could he be avoiding me?” Brook said, her voice cracking as she started to tear up.

Alex heard Brook and got sad.  I wish I could tell you I’m okay, Alex thought.  Alex looked at Kim’s ass around him.  Well, okay-ish, but I’d never avoid you, Alex thought.  If anyone will cheer her up, Harper will, Alex thought.

“I’m sure he’s fine, he’s probably just asleep already or he’s at a friend’s house, or he’s just away from his phone, who cares?” Harper said.  “I care, but I guess he could, I’m gonna try one more time though,” Brook said.

Thanks Harper, Alex thought.  Alex listened as Brooks dialed his number again.  She keeps trying to call me even after I don’t pick up.  She really does care for me, and Harper just said, “Who cares,” Alex thought.  Alex heard his voice mail message again.  “See he didn’t pick up, there’s no use worrying about it, and you don’t want this to spoil the mood, right?” Harper asked.  “Yeah, I guess not,” Brook said.  “Great then continue, Leah, ask anyone,” Harper said.

“Okay, Harper Truth or Dare?” Leah asked.  “Hmmm, Truth,” Harper said.  “If this Alex guy you’re talking about asked you out, would you say yes?” Leah asked.

Alex stopped his climb, wanting to hear her answer.

“Uhh, sure I guess,” Harper said.  “Really?” Leah asked.  “Yeah, but I’d probably say yes to any half decent guy, like Sam, or Todd, or Steve too,” Harper said.

Huh, I do have a chance, Alex thought continuing his climb.  Alex soon managed to climb to Kim’s waist as her Mini skirt had been flipped up from her position, leaving her cheeks in the open air.  Alex peered out of the larger fabric at the waist and surveyed the room.  Brook still had a sad look in her eyes as she put on a fake smile.  Okay, soon she’ll sit down again, and I can find a new hiding spot, Alex thought.

“Alright Kim, Truth or Dare?” Harper said.  “Ugh, Finally, Truth, any truth,” Kim said, bending her legs, and standing up. “If Alex asked YOU on a date, would you say yes?” Harper asked.  “Ugh why are you talking about this Alex guy, talk about Tyler, or Chad, or Jim, anyone like that,” Jenna said.  Harper subtly gestured to Brook, whose smile had gotten better at the mention of Alex.

Alex’s surroundings shifted as Kim stood up.  Alex held on to the thong, grabbing as much as he could.  Alex heard Harper’s question and was also interested in what Kim would say.  I mean, she is pretty hot, Alex thought.

“Sure, he was cool enough, I’d let him take me to dinner, but he’s not getting a kiss,” Kim said.  “Fair enough,” Harper said.  Kim sat down back in her spot between Chealsey and Jenna.

Alex just barely managed to hold on to the thin fabric as Kim sat down.  Once Kim’s bubbly butt stopped bouncing, Alex descended, onto the carpet behind Kim.  Alex stayed close to Kim’s ass as he surveyed his surroundings, using the large globes as a cover.  Alright, I’m on the floor again, but I’m pretty far from Brook.  Alex looked down to the floor, but he wasn’t standing on a carpet.  This is a blanket, Alex thought.  Alex looked around and saw some pillows on the end.  I wonder, Alex thought.  Alex walked under Kim’s miniskirt, as the girls continued their game above him.  Alex looked past Kim’s legs and saw a second mattress with more blankets and pillows.  Alex hurriedly ran back behind Kim.  I’ve got Jenna on Kim’s right, and…Chealsey on her left.  Shoot, 2 bad options.  Jenna was a pretty well known slut back at School, in fact, the day she turned 18 she started her own LonelyFans account “reviewing” various sex toys.  And Chealsey, she was just intimidating, and rumor has it that she has a bad temper, especially when it came to perversion.  Once, Alex heard that two dudes stopped to look at the female track team run, and Chealsey just ran up to them, and punched them both in the gut.

I’m also on a bed, seems like two girls per bed, because of the alcohol, they’ll crash soon, Alex thought.  Alex went to Kim’s bag just behind her, making sure he wouldn’t be seen by Cheasley.  Again, there were pajamas, a purse, and some other stuff.  Okay, it’s getting late, they’ll all probably get changed soon, being under bed covers might be a good place to hide until they all fall asleep, Alex thought, starting to walk out of Kim’s bag.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!  Next chapter will have more than just Butt content.

One Thing After Another by 2inch
Author's Notes:

A very eventful chapter tonight.

“Alright, I’m going to get changed,” Chealsey said.  Alex stopped, and backed up inside the bag.  Suddenly, Alex felt his world shift, as the bag he was in was lifted up.  Alex fell to the pajamas below.  Oh, no, I’m not in Kim’s bag, I’m in Chealsey’s! Alex thought.

Chealsey left harper’s room, and walked into the bathroom.  She started pulling off her clothes, and letting them fall to the ground, before setting them on the sink.  Before stepping into the shower.

Alex was lost in a pile of clothes, when he heard the sound of running water.  She’s showering, Alex thought, his mind flooding with images of Chealsey’s naked body.  “No, not the time, this should be my chance to escape,” Alex said.  Alex moved as much as he could, and slowly made it to the top of the pile of clothes.  Alex then found his next problem, climbing out.  Okay, I gotta climb out, then what?  She should have dirty clothes somewhere, that’d be a great hiding spot, Alex thought.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.  “Come on Chealsey, we need to shower too,” Alex heard.  “I’ll be out soon,” Chealsey said.

“Shoot, I gotta climb fast, Alex said.  Alex grabbed onto the bag, but even though he didn’t weigh much, the bag still gave to his weight.

Alex heard the shower stop running, followed by the sound of the door opening a few seconds later.  Alex then saw Chealsey’s massive hand reach into the bag.  Alex quickly ducked inside the nearest thing to not be seen.  Then he felt Chealsey’s hand grab his surroundings.

Chealsey took out her pajamas and set them on the sink.  Alex was flooded with light as the shirt above him was picked up.  Alex looked and saw the amazing image of Chealsey standing there, completely naked.  Her large breasts, toned figure, large thighs, tanned skin, and her long hair.  The image stunned Alex for a second, until Chealsey put on her shirt, covering her breasts.  Alex looked around, he was too far from her dirty clothes to get to them.  Alex gulped, and slipped himself in the back of her fuzzy pajama bottoms, and held tight.

Chealsey stepped into her fuzzy, blue, pajama shorts, and slid them up her warm body.

Alex was again awestruck by the sight above him.  Alex held on to the the waistband of the shorts as he was brought up to his destination.  Once he reached her butt however, Alex’s body was caught by her ass, and the waistband was pulled out of his reach.

Chealsey walked to the door and opened it up, allowing Leah inside.  “Awww your PJs are so cute,” Leah said, slapping Chealsey’s toned rump.

Leah’s light smack pushed Alex further into Chealsey’s hot butt, getting him stuck, and as Chealsey kept walking, Alex was pulled thurther into Chealsey’s butt.  Not again, not again, come on, Alex thought.  Alex tried to free himself, but unlike Brook’s or Kim’s butt, Chealsey’s was toned and muscular making it so much harder to move in.

Chealsey rejoined her friends, as they all sat waiting for her.  “And there you are ladies our first runway star Chealsey, wearing a stylish pink shirt and blue shorts,” Harper announced like a runway announcer as the other girls clapped and asked for poses.  Chealsey struck a few poses, like she was a fashion model, until Leah entered sporting a tank top and fuzzy, long pants.  Then Jenna, in only some pink underwear, then Kim in a onezy that hugged her large butt, then Harper and Brook in matching onezies.  The six girls put on some music and started dancing around the room, some of them being more animated than others.

Alex was not enjoying his time, the added movement from dancing, coupled with the intense heat from the shower, and Chealsey’s large butt, had made Alex’s location a sauna, much hotter than what he felt with Brook earlier.

Soon the dancing died down as the girls started collapsing onto their beds.  Harper with Brook in Harper’s bed.  Then Kim with Jenna, and Leah with Chealsey.  The girls continued to chat about girl stuff, until Harper hit the lights, and in a matter of minutes the girls were out cold.

Alex was too hot to fall asleep, he was being compressed on all sides by Chealsey’s heavy butt, as she laid on her back.  Okay they’re all asleep now, if I can get out of here, I can find a resting place and get back to Brook too, Alex thought.

Alex waited, till his surroundings were flipped upside down as Chealsey rolled over in her bed.  Chealsey’s cheeks parted as she rolled and her legs spread out.  Alex fell down Chealsey’s butt till he got to the bottom of her crack.  Here we go, now’s my chance, Alex though.  Alex started running, he took three steps till his right leg stepped in the wrong place, causing Alex to topple onto his left knee.  Alex moved his right leg, he couldn’t see anything, as it was too dark.  Alex’s right leg felt really warm, and was in a hole of some kind.  My, leg’s in her asshole, Alex thought frantically pulling it out.

“MMMPH,” Alex heard.  He frantically pulled his leg out of her hole, and started running, right on time to hear Chealsey scratch herself feeling something odd in her butt.  Alex grabbed ahold of Chealsey’s left butt cheek, and started climbing it took him a while, but he did manage to make it to the top of her ass.  He then crawled under her pajama legs, and he could breathe cool air again.

Alex collapsed on Chealsey’s thigh breathing heavily.  I did it, I’m out, I’ve escaped 3 massive butts today, Alex thought.  Alex rested on Chealsey’s thigh for a few minutes, then looked around.  He was still under a blanket, and could hear someone beside Chealsey.  Alex started walking down Chealsey’s thigh, onto her calf, then crawled down her foot.  Alex then ran out from under the blanket, and could now see the whole room.

The air was cool, and there was some light shining through the curtains.  Alex walked along the edge of the mattress, then he saw it.  A small, half eaten cookie on a napkin, right beside Leah.  Alex ran to the treat, suddenly realizing how hungry he was.  Alex jumped onto the napkin and started eating.  Even though the cookie was about as big as he was, he still ate it all, then he tossed the napkin, and laid down on the soft mattress.  Alex looked to his side.  On the other mattress was Jenna, he could see her head on the end.  Past her, he saw Kim facing towards Harper’s bed.  Beside Alex was Leah laying on her side with her large breasts towards him.  Even though Leah had worn a tank top as her PJs she had taken it off before going to sleep.

Alex gazed at her massive naked breasts, just barely being able to see the light pink of her nipples.  Alex was about to get up and start walking, when Leah turned in her sleep, landing her left Breast right on top of Alex, smooshing him into the mattress.  Alex pushed against the soft flesh till his right hand hit a rough part.  He kept moving his hand, and the rough part got harder.  This is her nipple, I’m touching a girl’s nipple.  Alex lightly caressed Leah’s boob, savoring the feeling of the large tit.  No, no, no, this is a bad idea, I gotta get out of here, Alex thought.  Since the boob was so squishy, Alex was able to make enough space to slowly crawl out ending up by Leah’s neck.  Ha, another victory, Alex thought running as he heard Leah stir in her sleep.

Okay, Brook is probably sleeping on the bed, I don’t see a way up at the moment, so my best bet is to get some rest, and wake up early, maybe then a sheet will fall or something.  I’m also thirsty, if Leah had a cookie by her, then odds are they’ll have some waters by their heads, I should look by their heads, Alex thought.

 

Alex Jumped to the other mattress, climbing the blanket to get onto it.  Alex walked along the edge of the matress to Jenna’s face.  Alex looked but there wasn’t any water.  Jenna was laying on her side, facing Alex.  Alex gazed at Jenna’s face, and saw a shiny liquid flowing out.  Drool, that might work, Alex thought.  Alex walked to Jenna’s pretty face.  Alex admired her good looks, before approaching her red lip.  Alex sniffed the drool, before smelling the potent smell of alcohol on her breath.  Yeah, no, that stuff might even get me drunk, Alex thought.

Suddenly, Jenna opened her eyes, as Alex started walking away.  “Alex?” Jenna asked, groggily.  Alex stopped in his tracks.  I’ve been found is she mad?  She sounds tired, I gotta think… That’s it.  Alex turned around.  “Jenna, you’re dreaming, I’m not the real Alex, just a dream, go back to sleep,” Alex said, softly.  “Oh, it’s a dream, that’s why you’re so tiny,” Jenna giggled.  Jenna moved her hand, and lightly pet Alex’s head.  “Yeah, you should go back to sleep,” Alex said, grabbing the massive finger.  Jenna grabbed Alex and brought him closer.  “you know we talked about you lots tonight,” Jenna said, yawning.  “Really? That’s nice, but let me go so you can sleep,” Alex said.  “Yeah, Leah even asked, if I’d have sex with you,” Jenna giggled.  “Oh, that’s…nice,” Alex said.  “I said, I would, that must be why you’re in my dream,” Jenna said, bringing Alex close to her face.  “Thanks…you’re really pretty,” Alex said.  “Aww so nice too.  I’ve been craving some attention down there all night, how about you help me with that?” Jenna said.  “That’s not a goo-“ Alex was cut off as Jenna slid him down her tummy, and into her panties.

Alex was pressed into her wet vagina as she used her hand to hold him in place, making small circles with him.  “MMMMMAAAAA,” You feel so good,” Jenna said, groggily.

Alex tried to keep himself out of the vagina, but he couldn’t see anything.  Soon, his right leg got caught inside, then his left, then his waist was pushed in, then up to his abdomen.   Alex pushed against her lips with all of his strength, just barely able to stop from going all the way in.  Alex kicked his legs to try and get out, but, it just turned her on even more.  Jenna started rubbing faster, and she slipped in her finger infront of him. Jenna a fingered herself more, pushing David backwards, to the bottom of her vagina.   Alex saw his chance, he pushed against her finger, and pushed himself out of her vagina, backwards, landing between her legs, just infront of her butt.

“MMMMMMMMMMMMPH” Alex heard, then the sound of running liquid as an intoxicating scent filled his nose.  “Did, did she just cum?” Alex said aloud.  “You felt so good,” Alex heard, as Jenna drifted back to sleep.  “I guess she did,” Alex said, running between her legs, and out from under the blanket.

Alex ran past Kim’s feet and beside Harper’s bed.  Then he saw a half drunk water bottle on it’s side.  Alex ran to the bottle.  Luckily, Kim had opened it half way.  Alex opened the bottle, and dove in.  Alex drunk and drunk until he was satisfied.

Alex laid in the cool liquid, like it was his own pool.  I can’t rest for long, this place isn’t safe, Alex thought.  Alex crawled to the end of the bottle, and pulled himself to the rim.

End Notes:

Thanks for Reading.

Instinct (END) by 2inch
Author's Notes:

Thank you all for the reveiws!  I hope you all have enjoyed the story, and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Suddenly, The bottle was picked up.  Alex expected to see Kim’s face, but he had risen past Kim.  Alex looked behind him, and saw that he was rising towards Harper’s sleepy face.  Without thinking.   Alex pulled himself up, and jumped away from Harper.

Harper picked up a water bottle, but was surprised to see that there wasn’t a cap on it.  She finished the small bottle, before grabbing a full one by her foot.

Alex fell for only about 3 feet, but to him it felt like 108 feet.  The room was dark, but Alex saw his destination…Kim’s butt.  Alex aimed for the profound posterior and fell at an angle.  Alex landed on Kim’s right butt cheek, with a soft thud, causing the bubbly butt to bounce him up, before he landed on the fuzzy fabric of her pajamas.

Alex breathed heavily.  “Ha, ha ha, I did it, I’m alive, and undetected.  Thank you Kim, you’ve always been sexy,” Alex said quietly, softly patting Kim’s cheek.  Alex, did a running Jump onto Kim’s left Cheek, then bounced down onto the soft mattress.  Alex saw Harper’s feet still on the ground, as she finished her water.  This is my chance, Alex thought.  Alex approached, Harper’s foot, and stepped between her big toe and second toe on her right foot.  Alex slowly sat on Harper’s toe, holding her big toe for support.

Harper finished another water bottle, and she laid back down.  She brought her legs on the bed, and looked at her friend beside her. 

Once Harper’s foot plopped on the bed, Alex jumped off it, landing right in front of it.  “I’m on the bed,” Alex said, quietly.  Alex walked between Brook’s legs, and laid down.  Alex rested, but as he moved less and less, he felt himself get really cold.  Alex looked around for a sock or something he could cover with, then he looked in front of him, and saw Brook’s butt under the covers.  Alex thought to himself, laughing at what he was about to do.  Alex ran between Brook’s legs, and expecting to find a pair of underwear, he could climb inside, but when he felt around, he only felt Brook’s fuzzy onezy.  “Pajama pants?” Alex asked quietly.  Alex, grabbed ahold of the pajamas and climbed up with his strength.  Alex scaled the mountainous crack.  At about half way up, he nestled between the fuzzy cheeks, resting in their warmth. 

This isn’t good, if I’m seen I’m screwed, and if she takes these off, or I fall out, I’m screwed, my only chance is IN her butt, Alex thought.  If I had just stayed in Brook’s butt the whole night, I’d’ve landed in the same spot.  Alex stopped, and sniffed the air.  “Oh, she showered again.  Now it won’t stink.  I guess all the excitement is memorable, and much preferable to staying in her gassy ass all night, and I could’ve been found when she showered, I guess it was for the best, Alex thought.  Alex continued the climb up Brook’s butt.  He finally got to the top, and he inspected for a waistband that he might be able to slip under, but no such luck.  “Is this a onezy?” Alex asked quietly.

Alex slid down Brook’s cheek.  “I guess I have to go through her leg hole,” Alex said, starting his walk.

“Wait, are you doing?” Harper asked.  Alex stopped, in his tracks, he looked around, but didn’t see Harper.  “Are you still awake?” Alex heard.  “Yeah, I’m still up,” Brook said.  She’s awake, did she feel me on her butt?  No, I was being careful, Alex thought.

“Are you still worried about that dumb guy?” Harper asked.  “Yeah, he hasn’t even texted me and it’s almost 1:00am,” Brook said.  “Why do you care about him so much?  He’s just some guy.  He’s not even one of the hot ones, he just sits in class alone all the time,” Harper said.  “He’s our friend, we’d pull pranks on him, don’t you care about him too?” Brook asked.  “Sure, if something serious happened I’d be sad, but I’m not his friend, you are.  I only pulled pranks on him with you, because he was an easy target, and it was obvious you liked to be around him,” Harper said.

Alex had stopped moving, intent to listen to them.

“Wait, you said, you’d date him if he asked you,” Brook said.  “Yeah, I’d go out with him, but just to tell him that you liked him more than I do,” Harper said.  “You don’t have a thing for him?  But he’s so cute, and he’s such a good guy,” Brook said.  “He’s…fine I guess, but I wouldn’t be happy with him, because I know you like him so much.  Besides you always went to him after we’d prank him.  You were always there to wipe off whatever we spilled on him, and you always did so much nice stuff for him.  I’ve barely interacted with him, without you being there,” Harper said.

Alex listened to their conversation, he then remembered his past with Brook and Harper again.  I’m “half decent” to her, it’s not me in particular.  She doesn’t think I’m attractive, but she’s right.  Without Brook she and I don’t talk.  I’d love to talk with her, but what do we have to talk about.  Alex thought about Brook.  She’d always come to me with homework problems, or woke me up in class, or she was just someone to talk to.  Brook has been with me for years now, Harper’s just a hot girl.

Alex thought back to when he first met them.  Whenever he’d see Harper, it meant Brook was not far behind.  After any prank, I’d be comforted by Brook.  It was Brook that came over for dinner.  It’s been Brook who’d talk to me in class.  It’s been Brook, it’s always been Brook, Alex realized.  Maybe the only reason I liked Harper was because I knew that Brook would be there too, Alex thought.

“Tell me, why do YOU like him so much?” Harper asked.  “Well, he’s cute, he makes me laugh, he has the best reactions to pranks, or when I’d… give love chemicals.  But he always was there to help me, he’s always been there for me, since we met.  I guess I didn’t really see him that way until he helped me with some homework, we actually came close to kissing, the mood was just right, but we didn’t.  I just accidentally farted and killed the mood,” Brook said.

Alex remembered the day she was talking about.  They were both kids back then, but after that point she started coming over for dinner, sitting by him when there was a movie on, and her pranks became much more frequent.

“See, you’ve got so many more reasons to be his girlfriend than I do.  Earlier, you said I was the Ideal woman, but you might be the perfect girl for Alex,” Harper said.  “You think so?” Brook asked.  “I know so, *yawn* now get to sleep, we gotta clean up a lot tomorrow, my parents didn’t say I could throw a party,” Harper said.  “Kay, good night,” Brook said.  “Good night,” Harper said.

Alex was stunned by their conversation, and what he’d realized.  I’m so dumb, I should’ve seen it earlier, Alex thought, smacking himself on the forehead.  It took me shrinking to 2 inches tall to realize that the perfect girl lived freaking 30 feet away, Alex thought.  Alex walked out from under the blanket, and he took one last look around the room.  And I never would have realized it, if I didn’t go through so much tonight, Alex thought.

Alex walked inside Brook’s pant leg.  He walked to the right, of Brook’s right leg.  Past her calf, then her thigh, then to her massive cheek.  Alex started his climb grasping the wonderful skin.  He made quick work of climbing his favorite ass.  He walked to Brook’s crack, climbed to the middle of it, and pushed himself inside, allowing himself to fall asleep.

Up above, Brook was finding it hard to fall asleep, but she started to feel a strange, but good feeling in her butt.  It was pleasant, delightful even, as she oddly felt like she didn’t have to worry about Alex anymore, that he was alright.  Brook thought about investigating, but she decided not to question it, as she was finally able to sleep.

***

Morning came and light flooded the room.  The girls stayed asleep till 10:00am, when Harper groggily woke up.  “I hope no one’s too hung over,” Harper said, quietly.  Harper left the room, and started making breakfast.

The smell of bacon and eggs filled the room, as the girls slowly awoke.  “Good morning everyone, man I had the best dream last night,” Jenna said, feeling strangely refreshed.  Jenna pulled up the blanket, revealing a wet spot from her “dream.” 

“Wow, it sure looks like it,” Kim said, laughing. 

“I slept great too,” Leah said, stretching. 

“Yeah, so did Brook apparently,” Chealsey said, pointing at Brook, still happily, sleeping.

The four girls all looked at Brook, happily cuddling with a pillow.  “Hey, come on wake up,” Kim said, smacking Brook’s butt.

 

Alex woke up, as his surrounding’s wildly jiggled from Kim’s slap.  “I guess it wasn’t all a dream,” Alex said, feeling the soft butt around him.

“I’m up, I’m up,” Brook said, slowly sitting up.  “Good morning everyone,” Brook said, happily.  “You seem to be in a better mood,” Jenna said.  “Yeah, I can’t explain it, I just am,” Brook said, stretching.  “Come on, breakfast is ready,” Chealsey said, leading the girls out of the room.

Brook stayed behind, she leaned to one side.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHRRRRRRTTTT

“Ahhh, that’s better, time for breakfast,” Brook said.

Alex was again bombarded by Brook’s gas, but in spite of the smell, he couldn’t help but laugh.  “That’s the girl I love, I guess,” Alex said, laughing.

Brook happily walked downstairs and ate lunch with her friends.  “That was the best slumber party we’ve ever had,” Jenna said.  “Yeah, we need to have at least one more before we’re off to college, or maybe we do a summer trip, just the six of us,” Chealsey said.  “*gasp* I’d love to, but where would we go?” Brook asked, happy to know her friends were happy.  “The beach,” Jenna said.  “The mountains,” Chealsey said.  “A lake house,” Kim said.  “An amusement park,” Leah said.  “What if we went abroad, to Europe?” Harper asked.  “Those are all good ideas, we could do any of them,” Brook said.  “We NEED to start planning a trip, it’ll be so fun,” Harper said, flipping her friends some Pancakes.

The friends continued chatting, then they started cleaning up.  The girls all cleaned up the house, changed clothes and reminisced about the night prior.  The girls soon started leaving, till it was just Brook and Harper.  “Hey, thanks, for everything,” Brook said.  “No problem, what are best Friends for?” Harper said, hugging her friend.  “Yeah,” Brook said, hugging her back.

Brook walked home at about 1:00pm.  Not able to shake the delightful feeling that she had.  Brook walked into her house, and went up to her room.  Brook began taking off her clothes, and Alex knew it was his time to leave.  Alex grabbed onto her panties as she pulled them down with her skirt.  Then she took off her shirt and bra and left the clothes in a pile.

Alex looked at the heavenly sight of Brook, for the first time, truly appreciating her beauty.  Alex watched under the cover of Brook’s panties as she got dressed.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door as Valerie walked in.  “Hey, how was the party?” Valerie asked, scanning the room.  “It was so much fun, best one ever!” Brook said, happily.  Valerie looked at Brook’s dirty clothes on the ground, and saw Alex’s tiny hand wave back to her.  “Mom told me to grab your dirty laundry for the wash,” Valerie said, crouching down.  “I can do it,” Brook said.  “No, no, I insist,” Valerie said, grabbing Alex with Brook’s clothes.  Valerie placed the placed the clothes on top of Brook’s other laundry and left the room, headed for hers.

Valerie walked in her room, and crouched over the laundry.  “Sooo, did you have a fun night?” Valerie asked.  There was a pause for a few seconds, until Alex emerged from the clothes.  “I did, you?” Alex said.  Valerie picked Alex up and set him down.  “Good, I got pretty worried about you when Brook called your phone, Valerie said, presenting Alex’s phone and clothes.  “Valerie, I realized something last night,” Alex said.  “You did?  What?” Valerie asked.  “I realized that it wasn’t Harper I was in love with, it was Brook,” Alex said.  “Awwwww, that’s so sweet,” Valerie said.  “Valerie, did you plan for Brook to take me to that party, just so I’d hear her feelings?” Alex asked.  “Umm………Yes, yes I did plan out the whole thing, and as you can see it worked perfectly,” Valerie said.  I didn’t plan for any of that, I was legitimately worried for his life, Valerie thought.

“Well, either way thanks, I had a great time,” Alex said.  “Glad to hear it, but we do have to finish my findings, so let’s get you home,” Valerie said, offering her hand.  Alex climbed onto her hand, as she put him in her pocket.  Valerie made a quick stop in the laundry room, then took Alex, his stuff, and her camera to Alex’s house.

Once in Alex’s room, Valerie turned on the camera.  “It has been 20 hours and 30 minutes since my subject has taken the serum.  He has reported an altered metabolism, as well as an increase in durability just as predicted, I will now give him the antidote,” Valerie said.  Valerie presented Alex with an eye dropper full of a blue liquid.  Alex drank the liquid and blacked out again.

A little while later, Alex woke up, back to his normal height, with a towel around his privates.  “Valerie it worked, I’m back to normal!” Alex said.  “Great,” Valerie said, packing up.  “Valerie, I’m going to ask Brook out, now, I’m tired of waiting,” Alex said.  “Great, but little tip, shower first,” Valerie said, leaving the room.

Alex sniffed himself, then remembered the night and morning he had.  Alex stopped and thought to himself.  Is this the right time, maybe I should wait for tomorrow, or next Friday, or… you know what?  Screw overthinking everything.  So much of the bad stuff that happened last night happened because I overthought too much, the few instinctive choices I made worked, and I’m acting on instinct now! Alex thought.

After a quick, but thorough shower, Alex put on some nice clothes, and walked to Brook’s house, and knocked on the door.  Brook answered the door. 

“Alex you’re okay, I got worried when you didn’t pick up your phone,” Brook said, happily.  “Yeah, sorry, I was away from my phone all night.  But there’s something I need to tell you,” Alex said.  “What?” Brook asked curiously.  “I’m gonna ask out the girl of my dreams right now,” Alex said.  “Oh…that’s great, I’m… really rooting for you,” Brook said.  “Brook, will you go out with me?” Alex asked.

Brook was stunned.  “W-what?” Brook asked.  “It’s you, it’s always been you.  You are the perfect girl for me.  So, will you go out with me?” Alex asked.  “Yes, yes, I’d love to,” Brook said.  The two hugged, then looked at each other.  Alex acted on instinct and kissed her there on her doorstep.  Brook was surprised, but she kissed back.

The wonderful kiss came to an end, and the two parted their lips.  “I umm, I think we skipped a few steps,” Brook said.  “I guess we did,” Alex said, kissing her again.


THE END.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading.

Thank You For Reading! by 2inch
Author's Notes:

Just a chapter saying THANKS, and some answers to any questions.

Thank you all so much for reading, this is the first story that I started and ended by myself.  And it’s the first time when Unaware is the focus of the story.  All of the support, views and reviews have been wonderful!  Thank you so much!

This story was thought of by reading a challenge by Stephen1000, the main info in the challenge was to write something good that was unaware, and didn’t involve Vore or Death.  I started the story, and I knew that I wanted to write a good story, and since I didn’t intend for the MC to die, the only way for the story to have meaning is have him realize something from the experience.

Originally Harper was going to be the neighbor, and Brook would be a prank girl.  I thought of her finding Alex at night and putting him places as a joke, but I wanted to keep the story unaware. 

The original Idea of the story was, Alex would be shrunk by the sister, and see that Harper was just as awkward as he was, then he’d gain confidence and ask her out once he grew back, but that idea was scrapped in favor of this story.

There was also the subject of a mom character, she’d’ve done laundry causing Alex to jump into her bosom to avoid the washing machine.  Then get sat on until Valerie found him, but that was also scrapped as it would’ve taken place after the love realization, and just feel inauthentic.

The party girls were all thought of then quickly given one note personalities.  Jenna the slut, Chealsey the Exercise girl, Leah the boob girl, and Kim the butt girl.  I thought that giving these characters more time would throw off the point of the story, and also I didn’t think of any good ones.  I did try to make it so that they all weren’t in love with Alex, but just knew he existed, which I think was for the best.

Alex was interesting to write.  I didn’t want him to just be trapped at the whims of the girls for the whole story, so I had him climb, and run and explore lots.  He’d also always be thinking of ways to get out, of his situations.

 

If you are wondering what happens after the story, Alex and Brook are very happy together, and continue to better themselves for eachother.  Brook gets cooking lessons from Harper, and Alex works out often.  Alex is also much more confident now, having survived the most perilous night of his life, and he doesn’t act awkward around the pretty girls of Harper’s friend group.  Later he might be paired again with Kim, or Leah, or even Jenna.  And because of that night’s events he doesn’t stair at their bits or flirt with Jenna, this coupled with all his improvements, and the talk about him at the party has caused other girls possibly including Chealsey and Harper to see him as attractive.

If you are wondering what happened to Valerie’s classmates who also got the serum.

1.       I imagine one girl shrunk in her sorority house, and experienced all the best aspects of being Tiny as she swam in Margaritas or whatever college girls drink.

2.       I like to imagine, one dude shrunk in his girlfriend’s dorm room, but her evil roommate found him instead.  She had him do stuff for her like feed her snacks, help her floss, pleasure her butt/vagina, maybe ineffectively whipping him with some yarn.  Only for her to give him the antidote at the end of the weekend, and the two grow closer, after the dude is reunited with his girlfriend.   Maybe he starts to date them both?

3.       The last dude has the placebo, I thought of writing a story about a guy who thought he was small, only for it to be revealed his girlfriend was messing with him, but the story would be too short.  OR he said he had a surprise for her, drank the placebo, waited to shrink, then said.  “I’m taking you to your favorite restaurant,” as a cover.


I added in that little trip conversation at the end, in case enough people request a sequel.  I’d be very interested to write more stories around this gang.  Since Brook was the most important in this story, the other girls could take center stage on their choice of vacation destination.  Like we learn more about Chealsey at the mountains, or more about Kim at the lake house.  Maybe all of them could learn to love Alex leading to have him make a hard decision after they’ve all had a vacation, every summer.   Could be a wonderful story. 

Anyways, thanks for reading! 

End Notes:

I hope you liked this story.

What If Alex was Swallowed By Harper? by 2inch
Author's Notes:

Hello I'm back, baby.  This is the first of hopefully many "What if's" for this story.  This story was commissioned by someone who enjoyed the original story, and he requested a story on what if Harper swallowed Alex. 

Warning: this story is over FULL TOUR vore.  This what if does involve vore, and toilet stuff in later chapters, read at your own peril....enjoy!


Suddenly, the bottle was picked up.  Alex expected to see Kim’s face, but he had risen past Kim.  Alex looked behind him, and saw that he was rising towards Harper’s sleepy face.

Shoot, I don’t have long to think, I could jump behind me, Kim’s sleeping behind me, so landing on her huge butt, would be a good idea, or I could jump on Harper’s bed, and make it to brook.  Yeah, that’s a better idea, 1, 2, 3, Alex thought.

Harper drowsily picked up a water bottle from the floor, and held it out in front of her.  She moved her hand to twist off the cap, but oddly there wasn’t one.

Alex was about to jump, when Harper’s fingers came to the rim, she twisted her fingers causing Alex to lose, his grip, and fall back into the water with a quiet “thunk”.  Alex felt Harper raise the bottle, and felt it lean to her mouth.  Alex wanted to shout, but he was swept away with the rest of the water.  Alex flowed with the water into Harper’s mouth, Alex shouted for help, but the water kept splashing to his face.  Alex fell to the back of Harper’s throat…

*gulp*

Harper gulped down the drink, then was startled as she felt something else get swallowed.  Harper was now fully awake, trying to figure out if that thing in her mouth was her imagination or not.  It felt like a big pill, Harper thought.  I found it by Kim’s head, was it a fitamin supplement?  OR did she try to drug herself?  No, this is Kim we’re talking about, she wouldn’t do that, it’s just my imagination, Harper thought, grabbing another water bottle, and gulping it down quickly, followed by another.

Alex spat out the water, as he felt his body being pushed downward on all sides.  Luckily, he was swallowed vertically.  Alex struggles against the slick walls of Harper’s esophagus, but he is pushed as more water enters her throat.  Alex was pushed down Harper’s esophagus , until he was pushed out the lower esophageal sphincter, and fell to the bottom of her stomach.

Alex emerged from the watery stomach, in total darkness, and gasped for air only to gag on the horrid air in the stomach.  The smell of her taco dinner, mixed with the potent smell of tequila and margarita mix.  Alex tried to stand, but he lost his footing as more water was poured on him as Harper continued to drink.

This is a dream, right?  This has to be a dream.  I’m back at my room, about to go to school, or even I’m still in Chealsey’s ass, anywhere but here, Alex thinks.  Alex slaps himself, but there was no change, he does it again, and again, only realizing that it wasn’t a dream.  “NO, no, no, no, no, this can’t be happening to me!” Alex shouts.  “HARPER!  BROOK!  ANYONE HELP ME!!” Alex’s shouts, banging against the walls of Harper’s stomach.  Alex listened, but only heard Harper’s heart-beat.

Harper felt on odd feeling in her stomach.  “Ugh, this is why my sister told me not to drink too much at my age,” Harper said, getting up and quietly getting to the bathroom.  Harper sat on the toilet, and released any built-up gas, she then did her business.

Alex felt Harper move, as the contents of her stomach moved and splashed about.  “Did she hear me?  Harper I’m here.  You gotta throw up!” Alex shouts, thinking he’s gonna be okay.  Alex felt her stop moving.  He felt an odd series of vibrations, then, he felt Harper move again.

Harper flushed, washed her hands, then returned to her room.  She then lied down on her bed.

Alex felt his surroundings shift again, then he felt everything go sideways, causing him and the other contents of her stomach to shift.  “She, she didn’t hear me,” Alex said, collapsing against the stomach walls.  “Damn it, damn it, damn it, I’m gonna die here,” Alex said, falling into a depressive state.  “I’m gonna die in the freaking stomach of a girl that I had a stupid crush on.  Stupid shrinking, stupid Valerie, stupid Harper, stupid STOMACHE!” Alex shoughted, feebly hitting the stomach walls.  “I’m dead, I’m dead, no one knows I’m here, I’m never gonna see my family again, I’m never gonna see my friends again, I’ll never see Brook again,” Alex said.  Alex thought about Brook, her smiling face, those times she talked to him, or asked for his help on homework.  Alex started to hear incoherent rumblings, and voices, however his surroundings made it impossible to make out anything that was said.

***

“What, are you doing?” Harper asked.   “Are you still awake?” Harper asked.  “Yeah, I’m still up,” Brook said.  “Are you still worried about that dumb guy?” Harper asked.  “Yeah, he hasn’t even texted me and it’s almost 1:00am,” Brook said.  “Why do you care about him so much?  He’s just some guy.  He’s not even one of the hot ones, he just sits in class alone all the time,” Harper said.  “He’s our friend, we’d pull pranks on him, don’t you care about him too?” Brook asked.  “Sure, if something serious happened I’d be sad, but I’m not his friend, you are.  I only pulled pranks on him with you, because he was an easy target, and it was obvious you liked to be around him,” Harper said.

Alex could only hear rumblings, but he still couldn’t understand anything.

“Wait, you said, you’d date him if he asked you,” Brook said.  “Yeah, I’d go out with him, but just to tell him that you liked him more than I do,” Harper said.  “You don’t have a thing for him?  But he’s so cute, and he’s such a good guy,” Brook said.  “He’s…fine I guess, but I wouldn’t be happy with him, because I know you like him so much.  Besides you always went to him after we’d prank him.  You were always there to wipe off whatever we spilled on him, and you always did so much nice stuff for him.  I’ve barely interacted with him, without you being there,” Harper said.

“Tell me, why do YOU like him so much?” Harper asked.  “Well, he’s cute, he makes me laugh, he has the best reactions to pranks, or when I’d… give love chemicals.  But he always was there to help me, he’s always been there for me, since we met.  I guess I didn’t really see him that way until he helped me with some homework, we actually came close to kissing, the mood was just right, but we didn’t.  I just accidentally farted and killed the mood,” Brook said.

“See, you’ve got so many more reasons to be his girlfriend than I do.  Earlier, you said I was the Ideal woman, but you might be the perfect girl for Alex,” Harper said.  “You think so?” Brook asked.  “I know so, *yawn* now get to sleep, we gotta clean up a lot tomorrow, my parents didn’t say I could throw a party,” Harper said.  “Kay, good night,” Brook said.  “Good night,” Harper said.

Brook tried to fall asleep, but she couldn’t shake a sense of unease as she laid down.  It took her a while, but eventually she managed to fall into a restless sleep.

***

Alex heard the rumblings end figuring it meant the conversation was over.

“I’m dead, I’m gonna be dissolved in this stomach acid,” Alex said.  Alex punched his hand into the stomach acid, then quickly retracted it, expecting burns, but there weren’t any.  Alex dipped his hand in again, but again felt nothing.  Alex then dipped his foot, then his leg into the stomach acid, and again didn’t feel hurt.  Alex couldn’t see anything, but he did feel around his leg expecting damage, but didn’t feel any.  He did however feel his pants starting to dissolve.  “I’m fine?  I should be dissolving right?” Alex said.  Alex remembered Valerie’s words about being much more durable.  “I’m not hurt, am I like invincible?” Alex said.  With this new found ability, Alex had a new sense of hope.  “Okay, all I have to do is escape, we just went over this in science class, that esophagus exit closes tight to keep food down, even if I got past it, the muscles in her throat would keep pushing me down.  So, the only way out is through…through her whole body, Alex thought dreading what he’ll have to do.

“Okay we’re getting somewhere.  On average, food travels 30 feet through the whole process, I’m 2 inches tall, and I’m usually almost 6 feet tall.  So, 6 feet is 72 inches, divided by my height of 2 inches means I’m 1/36th of my original height so 30 feet will feel 36 times longer to me, so to me it’ll feel like… 1080 feet,” Alex said, pacing.

“1080 feet, that’s only like 1/5th of a mile, granted I’ll probably have to crawl a little, but the muscles in her stomach will push me further too, right?  And, she’s laying down so I won’t have to worry about going up and down.  Not to mention that I’ve already gone through her mouth esophagus and most of her stomach,” Alex said, feeling like escape was really possible.  “Okay, okay, okay, I’ve got to get through her whole digestive system by morning, but I can do this.  Wait, what about air?” Alex asked.  Alex inhaled, now used to the air in her stomach.  “Wait, there shouldn’t be much air in here, that serum must be something else, in fact I’ve been in here for a while, and I don’t feel light headed.  I guess it must not take the same amount of air for me to function.  But, if worst comes to worst, I need to test this,” Alex said.  Alex took a deep breath, covered his nose, and counted in his head for a while.

1 minute passed, then another, and then 5 minutes, and Alex didn’t feel lacking in air.

Alex also noticed that Harper’s heartbeat had slowed down considerably proving to him, that she was asleep.

“Okay, do I need to breathe?” Alex questioned.  “I’m pretty fit, I know that I can run a mile in under 10 minutes, so 1/5 of a mile should only take 2 minutes, but I’m crawling, so it could take 4, and I’m moving, but this is possible, all that I have to do is keep in contact with the walls of her intestines, and I’ll be going in the right direction, right?  And it should get dryer once I make it to her large intestine or colon,” Alex said.  Alex shivered realizing he’d have to spend time in the place where Harper’s poop was stored.

Alex started feeling around, till he could feel where the stomach contents or “chime” as it is scientifically called was flowing.  Okay, liquid is going to be absorbed by her small and large intestines.  The small one is going to be narrower, but I am pretty small, and I’ve heard stories of people swallowing pennies and passing them, so I should be good,” Alex said.  Alex felt his shirt and pants as they were partially dissolved.  “These’ll just slow me down,” Alex said, taking off his shirt and pants, and tossing them.

*Inhale* *Exhale* *Inhale* *Exhale* *Inhale* *Exhale* *Inhale* *Exhale*

 

*BIG inhale*

Alex closed his eyes, and dove out of the exit to the stomach, and crawled/swam through the thick liquid.  Since it was dark, his eyes would already be useless, so his eyes stayed closed.  Alex crawled and crawled using his arms to feel when he had to turn.  He felt the muscles around him hug his small body, and slowly push him forward.  Though since Harper had fallen asleep at this point, her muscles had slowed.  Alex had to be careful with his fingers as they could slip in the ducts that were for her pancreas to transport insulin, or her liver to deliver bile.

As Alex continued down the small intestine, he became more and more astounded at how long he could hold his breath.  Though he was doing exercise, he didn’t feel like he needed a whole bunch of air.  Maybe it’s the adrenaline, Alex thought.  Alex felt the liquid surrounding him get thicker as more water was absorbed, Alex could also clearly hear Harper’s heart beat as he traveled.

Alex soon made it to Harper’s large intestine, and Alex now had much more room, to spread out to swim or trudge through the liquid as fast as he could.  Alex felt more liquid leave his surroundings as the Large intestine did what it does and absorbed the digested liquid, leaving only solids around him.  Alex then had room to breathe.

Alex inhaled, only for him to gag on the foul air around him.  “Okay, I’m nearing the end of the large intestine, so next stop is the colon, then her asshole.  Of course, it’d smell like crap in here,” Alex said.

Alex kept moving, feeling his body start to trudge through thicker and dryer poop on his feet.  “This should be the colon, just a little further to her ass hole, right?” Alex said.  Alex’s surroundings got narrower and tighter as he kept going, causing him to have to continue by crawling.  Though it was more like dragging himself through.  Luckily, the colon was surprisingly empty, not completely empty, but not at full capacity either.  “She must’ve gone to the bathroom recently,”  Alex thought, as he pushed himself past Harper’s crap, and further down to her Anus.

Alex felt a wall in front of him as the skin, closed up.  “This is her ass-hole, I can’t go any further.  I made pretty good time all things considered.  And I’m still alive,” Alex said, feeling around, to see if he could reach further to the other side.  “Okay, what’s my plan now?  I’m right be her asshole, wait, girls are sensitive here, right?  Maybe if I wiggle around when she wakes up, I can attract her to my position.  Or, she’ll have to poop again at some point, I just wait and yell to her when that happens.  But that could be a while, maybe even a full day, and I don’t want to be here a whole day.  Ideally, she’d fart, and I could seize the moment and escape into her underwear.  If she does that soon enough, I might even be able to get back to Brook,” Alex said.  Alex waited for Brook to fart, but the sudden lack of activity had made him calm down, making him realize how tired he was.  “I guess there’s nothing for me to do except wait,” Alex said, eventually drifting off to sleep.

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed, there will be more soon.

Escaping Harper by 2inch
Author's Notes:

Here's the second part of this three-part what if.

Morning came and light flooded the room.  The girls stayed asleep till 10:00am, when Harper groggily woke up.  “I hope no one’s too hung over,” Harper said, quietly.  Harper sat up in bed, and stretched out her arms and legs.

Alex was suddenly jostled awake as his surroundings shifted 90 degrees upward.  Alex was instantly reminded where he was, from the horrid smell.  Alesx was now upside down in the darkness of Harper’s colon.  His head pushed against the inside of Harper’s asshole, being supported by his arms.  Alex felt his legs get surrounded by the poop that Harper’s body had processed throughout the night.  Thankfully it was only a small amount, but still enough to be a nuisance.

Harper quietly walked down stairs to the kitchen, she took out an electric skillet, and started preparing some pancakes for her friends.

Alex felt Harper walk, each step causing his surroundings to fall and shake.  Alex struggled to support his upside-down body with his arms and neck.

***

The smell of bacon and eggs filled the room, as the girls slowly awoke.  “Good morning, everyone, man I had the best dream last night,” Jenna said, feeling strangely refreshed.  Jenna pulled up the blanket, revealing a wet spot from her “dream.” 

“Wow, it sure looks like it,” Kim said, laughing. 

“I slept great too,” Leah said, stretching. 

“Yeah, but Brook, did you sleep okay?” Chealsey asked.

The group looked at Brook in Harper’s bed.  There were dark circles on her eyes, and she had a grouchy look on her face.

“I’m fine,” Brook said, getting up and following the girls down to get breakfast.

***

Okay, Harper’s awake now, it’s time for me to get her attention, Alex thought.  Alex used whatever limbs he could, and started wiggling around in Harper’s asshole to get her attention.

Up above, Harper could feel an odd, but surprisingly pleasurable feeling in her asshole.  The odd sensation sent shivers down her spine.  “What is that?” Harper asked.  Harper started heading to the bathroom to investigate.

“Gooood morning, Harper,” Jenna said, happily getting downstairs and sitting down by Harper, followed by the other girls.  “Oh…Good morning,” Harper said, turning around to go back to her friends.  I guess I can wait to check it out when they’re gone, Harper thought, returning to her cooking.

Harper watched her other friends, arrive ending with Brook, who looked exhausted.  “That was the best slumber party we’ve ever had,” Jenna said.  “Yeah, we need to have at least one more before we’re off to college, or maybe we do a summer trip, just the six of us,” Chealsey said.  “Yeah, that could be fun,” Brook said weakly, hiding her exhaustion with a smile.  Although she was able to sleep, she was restless.  She couldn’t shake an odd feeling of dread.

“The beach,” Jenna said.  “The mountains,” Chealsey said.  “A lake house,” Kim said.  “An amusement park,” Leah said.  “What if we went abroad, to Europe?” Harper asked.  “Those are all good ideas, we could do any of them,” Brook said, trying to sound cheerful.  “We NEED to start planning a trip, it’ll be so fun,” Harper said, flipping her friends some Pancakes.

The friends continued chatting, then they started cleaning up.  The girls all cleaned up the house, changed clothes and reminisced about the night prior.  The girls soon started leaving, till it was just Brook and Harper.  “Hey, thanks, for everything,” Brook said.  “No problem, what are best Friends for?” Harper said, hugging her friend.  “Yeah,” Brook said, hugging her back.

***

Down in Harper’s rectum, Alex was still struggling to get Harper’s attention.  Harper had continued to feel him throughout the morning and during the cleanup, but she didn’t want to investigate that while her friends were working so hard to clean up her house. 

Now that everyone was gone, Harper could finally go to the bathroom to investigate the strange sensation in her ass, that after a few hours had become an annoyance.  Harper walked to the bathroom, and sat down on the toilet.

Alex felt his surroundings move again.  He had all but given up waiting for Harper to find him, and had just started planning what to do or say next.  Alex kept waiting, but then to his amazement, Harper’s asshole started to opened in front of him.  Alex saw light for the for the first time all night as just a little bit of light was reflected off the white porcelain of the toilet.

Alex heard a gurgling behind him.  “This is it!” Alex said.  Alex relaxed his arms, and dove to the toilet below, riding the wind of Harper’s fart into the toilet, with a little bit of her poo still stuck to his legs.  Once Alex landed in the cold water, he immediately kicked the small turd off his legs and resurfaced.

Alex saw the heavenly view of Harper’s massive ass over him, and saw his former prison close after he exited.  This was the first time he’d seen a girl’s butt for more than a second before it crashed upon him, so Alex couldn’t help but take in the view.  Harper’s wonderous butt covered the majority of the toilet seat, leaving only a little light to flood in from her crotch.  Alex looked on at Harper’s butt, noting a few freckles on her cheeks.  “I did it,” Alex said.  “I did it, woohoo, I did it I did it!” Alex shouted.  “HARPER, HEY HARP-“

PPPPPPPHHHHRRRRRRT

Alex was interrupted, as he felt the full force of Harper’s fart push him back under the water, while he was yelling.  The foul wind, puffing against his mouth and nose.  Alex coughed under water taking a second to regain his composure under water, before swimming back up.

Harper felt the annoyance in her ass stop as she sat on the toilet.  That’s it? I thought I’d have to take a dump or something, but I guess not, Harper thought, standing up.  Harper pulled up her pants, washed her hands, and left the bathroom.

Alex resurfaced and saw an amazing view of Harper’s naked ass, now fully illuminated by the bathroom light, as she stood and pulled up her pants.  Alex shouted for her help, but it was no use as he soon heard the door open and close.

Alex swam to the back of the toilet, and rested against the cool porcelain.  “I did it, I went through Harper’s entire body.  All that’s left to do is wait till she comes back, then I can call for help, and be found,” Alex said.

***

Brook walked home at about 1pm, she was still drowsy from her lack of sleep.  Once she arrived, she went up to her room, and took off her clothes.  She had just put on a fresh pair of clothes, when she heard a knock on the door.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

“Come in,” Brook said.  Valerie opened the door and walked in the room.  “Hey, how was the slumber party?” Valerie asked, scanning the room.  “It was good, but I had a rough time sleeping,” Brook said.  Valerie looked at Brook, seeing the dark circles around her eyes, and her usual happy demeanor was not present.  “Anything odd happen?” Valerie said, being very careful where she stepped.  “No, why?” Brook asked.  “No reason, something wild always happened when I went over to a slumber party,” Valerie said.  Valerie looked at the clothes on the ground, that’s the only place where Alex could be unless he’s still on Brook’s body.  Either that, or he’s still at Harper’s house, Valerie thought.  “It’s pretty hot out, I’m gonna take a shower,” Brook said, leaving the room.

Valerie crouched down on the floor.  “Alex, are you there?” Valerie asked.  Valerie didn’t hear a response.  Valeire slowly picked up the pieces of clothing, looking for Alex.  Valerie searched every inch of Brook’s clothes, but she couldn’t find Alex.  “Is he still on Brook?” Valerie asked aloud.  Valerie waited for Brook to get out of the shower.

Once Brook came out of the bathroom, with no Alex in sight, Valerie checked out the shower, but still saw no sign of Alex.   Shoot, he must still be at Harper’s house, either that or one of the friends got to him.  They wouldn’t do anything bad to him would they?  If I can’t find Alex at Harper’s house, then I need to come clean, and tell them all and that’s all I can really do, Valerie thought.

Valerie ran down the street to Harper’s house, and knocked on the door.  The door was soon opened by Harper.

“Oh, hey Valerie, what’s up?” Harper asked.  “Hey, Harper, not much, I just think that Brook left something here earlier,” Valerie said.  “Oh, okay, come in,” Harper said.  Valerie walked into Harper’s house, and looked all over the living room, then around the kitchen, then all throughout the bottom level of the house.

“So, what are you looking for?” Harper asked.  “Well, it’s umm hard to explain, but it’s this small 2-inch toy that Brook borrowed from me, have you seen it?” Valerie said.  “No, I haven’t seen anything like that,” Harper said.  “She didn’t show it to any of you last night?” Valerie asked.  “No, why?  Is it special?” Harper asked.  “Very special, and irreplaceable, that’s why I gotta find it,” Valerie said.  I gotta change the subject before she asks for specifics.  If I can’t find Alex after searching the whole house, then she can know, Valerie thought.

“By the way, Brook didn’t look too good when she got home, did anything happen?” Valerie asked.  “She was acting off last night too, she was really worried about Alex not answering her calls, so she had trouble sleeping,” Harper said.  “I see,” Valerie said, going up the stairs, scanning each step.

Valerie entered Harper’s room, and looked around.  “Is it possible she went into your parents’ room?” Valerie asked.  “I guess, I can go look there,” Harper said, walking off.

Valerie quietly shut the door, behind Harper.  “Alex it’s me Valerie, are you in here?” Valerie asked, looking around the room.  Valerie scanned the room, she checked between Harper’s sheets, behind her bed, and even in her drawers and she didn’t find him.  “Come on, come, on where are you?” Valerie said, getting frustrated.

Harper came back in the room.  “Did you find it?” Harper asked.  “No, I didn’t.  Tell me, where all did Brook go last night?” Valerie asked.  “We just had dinner in the kitchen, then were in here the whole night,” Harper said.

Valerie took a deep breath.  “Okay, maybe one of the other girls that was here has it, can you text them and see if they found a 2-inch sized toy?” Valerie asked.  “Yeah, of course, this thing must be pretty important,” Harper said, pulling out her phone.  “Thanks,” Valerie said.  Valerie felt nature calling as she left Harper’s room.  “Hey, mind if I use your bathroom?” Valerie asked.  “Of course not,” Harper said.  “Thanks,” Valerie said, walking into the bathroom.

***

Alex sat against the cold porcelain at the back of the toilet seat.  It had been quite a while since he got farted out of Harper’s ass, and Alex’s body had time to calm down.  Alex’s arms and upper body had managed to dry off a little, leaving only his lower body in the water.  Alex just sat in the toilet, passing the time bay splashing the water and listening to his voice echo in the toilet bowl.  “ECHO,” Alex shouted, and listening to the sound return to him.  Is this all I have to do?  Alex thought.  I should be using this time to plan ahead, right?  Okay, when Harper comes back, I should yell for her to get her attention, then she’ll find me, and I’ll explain myself., Alex thought.  If she doesn’t find me… she’ll… use the toilet.  Alex shivered at the image of Harper’s poop raining down at him.  He then pictured a golden stream of her pee pouring over his head.  I can’t let that happen.  But, if it does, then the best thing for me to do would be to stay by the edge of the toilet, right?  Alex looked behind him, and saw where the water flows from to go into the toilet.  If she flushes, I’m done for, even if I survive getting home would be essentially impossible at that point.  So, how can I get harper’s attention? Alex thought.  Alex remembered the light coming from the portion of the toilet that wasn’t covered by Harper’s butt.  “That’s it if light could come through, then that is the best way to avoid my voice being blocked by her butt!” Alex realized.  Alex pushed off the toilet and swam to the other side of the toilet bowl, which to him felt like the length of his neighborhood swimming pool.

***

Valerie walked into the bathroom, scanning the floor, the shower, and the sink for any sign of Alex, she even looked at the toilet, but she didn’t see Alex anywhere around it.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!  The next chapter is toilet stuff galore.

Valerie on the toilet by 2inch
Author's Notes:

The final chapter of the what it.  I hope you like it.  Be warned, this is all toilet content, and not for the faint of heart.

Alex made it to the middle of the toilet, when he heard the bathroom door open.  I made it just in time, Alex thought.  Alex took a second to catch his breath, before he could start yelling.  Alex saw the shadow of a butt cover the toilet bowl in a shadow, then he looked up, and started yelling.  “HARPER, HARPER, DOWN HERE!” Alex shouted.  “I couldn’t find Alex,” Alex heard from above.  Alex stopped, it doesn’t sound like Harper, and she’s looking for me?  Is that…It’s Valerie!  Alex thought.

Just then, Alex saw Valerie’s massive ass descend onto the toilet.  In the second he saw it while he could still see light, he saw that there weren’t any freckles on the massive butt.  Once the enormous butt was seated, it jiggled in response to the seat, and almost all the light in the toilet was gone, except for a slight sliver of light above Alex.  Valerie came to fine me, Alex thought.  Alex took a deep breath.

PPPPPHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRTTTTTTT

Valerie sent a loud fart into the toilet, that echoed throughout the bowl, and filling the toilet with the awful smell.

Alex coughed again as the terrible smell invaded his nostrils.  As he was pushed under water again.  Come on, this could be my only chance, Alex thought, forcing himself to breath the bad gas to start yelling.  Alex looked up, and saw Valerie part her thighs.  Alex could barely make out Valerie’s face looking down in sadness.  “Please be okay Alex, where ever you are,” Valerie said.

Alex started yelling.  “VALERIE, VALERIE, VALERIE,” Alex yelled continuing to swim.  Alex heard an audible grunt, as Valerie released another fart into the toilet. 

PPPPPPPPPPPHHHHRRRRRTT   PHHHHRT

Alex’s shouts were drowned out by the gas blast, as the sound echoed in the toilet bowl.  Alex looked up to yell again, but heard another grunt.

Suddenly a large object larger than he was splashed down right in front of him sending waves of toilet water crashing into Alex.  Alex resurfaced, smelling a much more potent smell than before.  Alex tried to figure out where he was, but it was so dark.  Alex turned, and saw the sliver of light at the front of the toilet bowl.  Alex swam through the water as best he could.  Then suddenly, he was struck in the back and pushed under water, as a massive, hot turd, fell on his back.

Alex was pushed to the mirky depths of the toilet bowl, as the heavy turd weighed him down.  Alex landed on the bottom of the toilet bowl, as the massive log put immense pressure on his back.  No, no, no, no, no, no, Alex thought.  Come on, think, think, Alex thought.  Alex couldn’t see anything, it was pitch black.  Come on, think, think, Alex thought.  Alex felt the poop on top of him forcing him against the bottom of the toilet.  I gotta get out now, or else I’ll… I can’t think like that, Alex thought.  Alex felt around.  Due to the incline, Alex could tell where he was.  Alex then felt his back as the once hot poop had gotten cooler.  The turd started dissolving into the water, and due to the laws of buoyancy, the heavy turd felt much lighter.  It’s lighter, if I use all my strength, maybe I can get it off of me, Alex thought.

Alex got to his knees and pushed against Valerie’s poop.  It barely moved.  Alex moved to his feet, and then, he pushed with all his strength.  Alex’s arms smooshed into the poop, but it started moving.  Alex stood, and pushed the turd over his side, and pulled his arms out.

I did it, I really did it, Alex thought.  Alex heard another peace of Valerie’s poop splash into the water.  I gotta move, Alex thought, frantically swimming upward.  Alex felt around for more poop to steer clear of, knocking his arms into more of Valerie’s poop.  Alex quickly pulled his arms out of the sunken poop, and swam to the surface of the water.

Alex gasped for air, as his lungs were filled with the disgusting toxic air of the toilet.  Alex was about to shout in desperation, when he was forced under water another time as a hot liquid was shot on his head.  The hot liquid managed to get in Alex’s gasping mouth, forcing Alex to taste it.  She’s peeing, it’s disgusting, but it means she hasn’t stood up yet, Alex thought.

Alex swam past the rapidly warming water receiving the pee, and he resurfaced.  Alex’s ears heard the sound of water splashing into the toilet as he again gasped for air.  Alex knew his tiny voice would be drowned out by the sound of her pee, so he frantically swam to the sliver of light under Valerie’s crotch, just past the pee stream, as small waves continued to push him against the toilet bowl.  The force of the pee stream started to decrease till it was only a light sprinkle.  Alex saw light re-enter the toilet as Valerie stood up. 

“VALERIE!!” Alex yelled as loud as he could.                                       

***

Valerie stood up, off of the toilet, and she grabbed some toilet paper, she then wiped herself.  Valerie dropped the wad of soiled toilet paper into the bowl, pulled up her pants, and reached for the toilet handle.

“Valerie” Valerie heard.

Valerie froze, after she heard what sounded like a tiny voice.  Valerie listened closely.  “VALERIE!” she heard again.  “Alex?  Where are you?” Valerie said, looking around the bathroom.  Valerie scanned the shower again, but didn’t see him.  Valerie looked all around the floor, then the sink, then cabinets making sure she didn’t miss him the first time.  Valerie then looked at the toilet, the thing she was just sitting on, and had just pooped into.  Valerie moved her head over the bowl, being bombarded by the awful smell, and she heard her name called another time.  Valerie got on her knees, and looked around the toilet, then into the toilet bowl.  Valerie didn’t see Alex, then she lifted up the toilet seat, and there, Valerie saw Alex frantically calling out as he swam in the toilet.

“Alex, there you are!” Valerie said, a mix of shock and joy in her voice. 

Valerie saw Alex in the toilet among the many pieces of crap she just unleashed upon him.  I-I didn’t see him, if I hadn’t heard him yelling, I’d’ve… flushed him, Valerie thought.  Valerie looked at Alex and, with a disgusted look on her face, slowly reached into the toilet bowl, and gently plucked Alex out with her fingers.

“Alex, are you okay?” Valerie asked, very happy to have found Alex.  “Yeah, yeah, I’m fine, but I almost wasn’t,” Alex said.  Valerie set Alex down onto the sink.  “Where are your clothes?” Valerie asked.  “It’s a really long story, just get me back to normal,” Alex said, feeling exhausted.  Valerie moved her face closer to Alex, then smelled the awful aroma surrounding him.  Valerie immediately recalled how she had just farted, and pooped on him, and that he was just swimming in a toilet that she was using.  “Okay, but first let’s wash you off,” Valerie suggested, flushing the toilet.

Valerie, plugged the sink, turned on the faucet waited for the water to get warm.  She then found a bottle of body wash, and poured a small bit on Alex, as he sat in her hand, under the stream of water.  The sink was able to warm him up, and wash him off nicely.  Valerie gently dried Alex off, using some toilet paper.

“So how was your night?  What happened?” Valerie asked.  “It was… a lot, and it was…rough.  I’m done with being small, just get me to my room, and get me back to normal,” Alex said, a mix of emotions in his voice.

Valerie put a small amount of toilet paper in her hand, and she placed Alex in her hand on the soft paper.  She then gently closed her fist around him.

Alex was again in darkness, but the soft toilet paper, and soapy smell of her hand was able to relax him.  Alex could feel Valerie start to move, but she was making the ride as gentle as possible.

Valerie left the bathroom, without using the toilet.  “Hey, Harper, I found it!” Valerie said, happily.  “You did?  That’s great!  Can I see it?” Harper asked, walking up to Valerie.  “Sorry, I was told to keep it a secret if I could, you can text the other girls that it’s found now,” Valerie said.  “Hey, come on, I helped you find it,” Harper said.  “But you didn’t say Brook went to the bathroom last night,” Valerie said.  “I thought that was obvious, of course she would’ve gone to the bathroom, it’s a bathroom,” Harper complained.  “Thank you for your help, but this is serious, see ya later,” Valerie said, rushing out the door.

Valerie walked as fast as she could, trying to get Alex back to normal quickly.  Valerie, quickly got to her room, grabbed Alex’s belongings, and went to his house.

Once Valerie was in Alex’s room, she set him on his bed.  “So, what all happened last night?” Valerie asked.  “Just unshrink me, and I’ll tell you after, I’m tired of being small,” Alex said.  “Okay, deal,” Valerie said.  Valerie then turned on her camera.  “It has been 20 hours and 30 minutes since my subject has taken the serum.  He has reported an altered metabolism, as well as an increase in durability just as predicted, I will now give him the antidote,” Valerie said.  Valerie presented Alex with an eye dropper full of a blue liquid.  Alex drank the liquid and blacked out again.

A little while later, Alex woke up, back to his normal height, with a towel around his privates.  “Valerie, it worked, I’m back to normal!” Alex said.  “Great,” Valerie said, putting away the camera and lab equipment.  “So, tell me what happened after Brook left?” Valerie asked.

Alex told Valerie about night he had, and explained the time he had getting eaten by Harper.  “You were actually swallowed?  Are you okay, do you need to talk about it?” Valerie asked, sitting beside Alex to comfort him.  “I was really scared.  For a while I thought I’d die in there,” Alex said.  “But you escaped, and you’re okay now, how you manage that?  And how did you end up in her toilet…Oh, oh, I get it now, then how did you manage to not get… you know, flushed?” Valerie said.  “I guess I escaped along with her fart, and she didn’t flush since it was just a fart, if it wasn’t I’d might not be here right now,” Alex said.  “Well, if you need to talk about it more, I’m here for you, it was my fault this all happened to you,” Harper said, giving Alex a hug. 

“I think I’m gonna ask Brook out,” Alex said, after the hug ended.  “You are?” Valerie asked.  “Yeah, after last night, I’ve pretty much lost all attraction to Harper,” Alex said.  “Yeah, I can understand why,” Valerie said.  “I’ll ask her out on Friday,” Alex said.  “Cool, but maybe text her now, so she can cheer up.  She’s been in a bad mood since last night, I guess,” Valerie said.  “I will,” Alex said.  Valerie stood up, and grabbed her stuff, and walked to the door.  “I’ll be in town till tomorrow after noon, you can call me if you need to talk more,” Valerie said.  “Thanks, it’s nice to talk about this with someone, I doubt a regular therapist would believe this,” Alex said.  “Yeah, but a shrink might,” Valerie said, trying to lighten the mood, before leaving.

Alex went to the bathroom and thoroughly showered till he fully got the stench he accumulated all night off of him.  Alex then texted Brook, “Sorry I was away from my phone all night, and I didn’t see your missed calls till just now?  What’s up?  Are you okay?”  Alex only had to wait a few seconds to get a response.

“I’m okay, I was just told to call you last night as a dare, when you didn’t pick up your phone, I got worried, but I’m cool,” Brook responded.

Maybe I should ask her out now, instead of waiting till Friday.  No, I need time to plan a great date, Alex thought.  Come on I shouldn’t overthink these things, Alex thought.  Wait, thinking about things and planning is what kept me alive last night, I’ll wait till Friday, Alex decided.

A week of school passed and Alex asked Brook out on a date.  Brook happily accepted, and gave Alex a big hug.  After the second date, the couple shared their first kiss, and it was full of passion and love.

 

The End

 

Thank you for Reading!  This was my first commission, and my first time writing full tour vore.  I hope you all liked this addition to the story.  Just a reminder that future content, if there is any, will not involve this timeline, but the timeline and events of the original story.

Notable changes for this timeline is that Alex didn’t learn to act on instinct in this series of events like he did in the original story.  Since he now believes that thinking and overthinking is what allowed him to survive and get back to normal, he did not act on instinct and ask Brook out that day.  He instead thought about it from all angles, and asked her out that Friday.  He then overthought the dates, and to make sure he didn’t misread the feelings, he waited till after the second date to kiss Brook.  He also didn’t overhear Brook and Harper’s conversation, so he didn’t really choose Brook over Harper, he more lost all attraction to Harper, and Brook was the new best option.

Once again, I hope everyone enjoyed this story, and a special thanks to the commissioner for this story, for funding it.

If you want to commission another what if, or a sequel to the original story, or just talk about these characters, my discord is AtleastDecent, or AtleastDecent#2533.


Thank You.

End Notes:
Any and all feedback and reviews are are greatly appreciated.  Thank you all for helping this story become as popular as it is.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13390