- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Some butt action at the end, but mostly setting up the story.

Alex Miller.  gazed at his classmate across the room.  He wasn’t interested at all in the teacher’s lecture about the first continental congress.  Alex looked at Harper Reynolds the girl of his dreams.  Her light brown hair, reaching down her back.  Her supple lipps, piercing green eyes, and cute, lightly freckled face, with a constant look of optimism.  Alex admired her figure, round butt, sizeable breasts, and slim figure.  Just like Alex, Harper was 18 in the last semester of their senior year.  It was already March, and the days were getting warmer.  Alex stood at 5’11” black hair, medium build.  He got good grades, but wasn’t very social.

Alex kept gazing even after class ended.  Suddenly, his view was obscured when his classmate’s butt in front of him.  “Oh, hey, Brook,” Alex said.  “You know, she’s not gonna start dating you if you just stare at her,” Brook said.  “Yeah, I know,” Alex said.  “You know, if you need a girlfriend so bad, I’m, right, here,” Brook said, lightly swaying her butt as she talked.  Brook Tyler had black hair, a nice figure, brown eyes, and she had a knack for pulling pranks or messing with people, especially Alex.  “You and your teasing, thanks, but I’ll pass,”  Alex said. 

“What is wrong with me?”  Alex asked himself, walking the short walk home.  “I’m wasting too much time, I should just ask her out, before it’s too late,” Alex said.  Sure, it sounds easy, but she’s so…optimistic, and mature, I just freeze up when I’m near her, Alex thought.  “This is why I can’t get a girlfriend, I’m not manly.  If I were manly and confident, and not such a wimp, maybe Harper would want to date me,” Alex said to himself.

Alex made it home, set down his stuff, and got a snack, when he heard a knock at the door.  He answered the door and the person there surprised him.  “Valerie?” Alex said.

“Hey Alex, long time no see,” Valerie said.  Valerie Tyler was Alex’s neighbor, and Brook’s 21-year-old sister.  She was in her 3rd year of college studying something to do with biology.

“Yeah, it’s been a while, what brings you here?” Alex asked.  “I’m visiting for the weekend,” Valerie said.  “Cool, but what brings you…here?” Alex asked, tapping on his door to emphasis what he meant.  “I came to ask you for a little favor,” Valerie said.  “What kind of favor, a little science experiment, that I’ve been working on at my school,” Valerie said.  “What kind of experiment?” Alex asked.  Valerie leaned in close.  “The cool sci-fi kind,” Valerie said.

Alex followed Valerie to her house right beside his.  “Don’t be nervous, Brook’s still out now,” Valerie said.  “How did-“ Alex asked.  Alex has known Brook his whole life.  Brook would always play with Harper outside, then at some point in childhood.  Brook started to find that pranking, and teasing Alex was the best use of her time.  Harper got board of the pranks after a few years and the two grew apart a little.  They are still great friends but not as close as before.  Brook loved to do silly pranks, like a sudden water balloon attack, or the classic, water or book over a doorway.  She’s actually the reason, that Alex met Harper, and started to have a crush on her.

“I’ve known you since we moved here, I’ve seen the way you, get paranoid expecting one of her pranks,” Valerie said.  “Yeah well, can you blame me?” Alex said, getting to Valerie’s room.  “Nope, I totally get it,” Valerie said, checking the door for booby traps.  “I also notice the way you look at Harper when she’s over,” Valerie said, smirking.  Alex was taken aback by the sudden comment, but knew better than to deny it.  “*sigh* Don’t tell her,” Alex said.  “I won’t but you should, this is the kind of thing you regret for a long time if you don’t do it,” Valerie said.  “Yeah, she’s just so hard to approach,” Alex said.  “Well maybe this experiment will help with that,” Valerie said.

Valerie held up a vile with an orange liquid in it.  “What’s that?” Alex asked.  “Just a little something something that could help you ask her out,” Valerie said.  Alex looked at the vile.  “Is this just alcohol?” Alex asked.  “Ha, if it was, I’d’ve drunk it,” Valerie said.  “What will it do?” Alex asked.  “It is part of the experiment, for me not to tell you, besides, there’s a one in four chance of it being a placebo,” Valerie said.  “You don’t know if it’s real?” Alex asked.  “Nope.  My lab partners were each given one, with very little instruction, other than that it could be a placebo, and to not open this box until the serum is drunk,” Valerie said, holding up a small, black box.  “I don’t know about this,” Alex said.

“That reminds me, I have been granted $60 to offer any participant,” Valerie said, presenting the money.  “Sold,” Alex said, taking the money.  “Alright, lay down on my bed,” Valerie said.  Alex sat down, and was handed the vile.  Alex laid down, on the bed, and sat up to drink the vile.  “Alright, camera is all set up.  *ahem* Hello, and he we are testing experiment 626 designation, Pym.  I am Valerie Tyler, and this is my subject, Alex Miller.  He will now consume the Serum.

Alex opened the vile and Drank the liquid.  It was a thick substance, but it tasted like orange flavored kool-aid.  Alex laid on the bed for a second, and felt nothing.  “Yeah I think ours was the placebo,” Alex said.  “Well, that’s cool too,” Valerie said.

Suddenly Alex’s body started to hurt all over, and he blacked out.

 

Alex awoke a few minutes later.  He felt really cold, he felt for his shirt, but he didn’t feel it.  Alex sat up, and saw that he was naked.  “Good, you’re awake,” Alex heard from above him.  Alex looked up, and saw the enormous face of Valerie looking down on him.  “Valerie!  What happened?” Alex asked.  It looks like our vile wasn’t the placebo,” Valerie said.  “My subject has shrunk to the predicted 2 inches tall,” Valerie said to the camera.  “Shrunk?”  Alex asked looking around.  “Yes, our lab apparently was working on a shrinking serum,” Valerie said, presenting an official looking document.  David looked around, the now massive bed, and over to where his clothes were piled up.  “Oh right, your clothes,” Valerie said.  Valerie dropped a miniature set of clothes down to Alex.  “Thanks,” Alex said, putting on the clothes.  “According to our assignment, we are supposed to leave the subject shrunk until at least one day has passed, until giving him the cure,” Valerie said, to the camera.  “Cure?” Alex asked.  Valerie presented another vile with a blue liquid in it.

Alex felt at ease knowing that there was a cure.  Valerie turned off the camera.  “Listen, in this state, you will be a bit more durable than you’d expect, but you still can get hurt easily, so be careful,” Valerie said.  “Okay.  What do we do now?” Alex asked.  “Well, I’m going to have a relaxing weekend in my room,” Valerie said.  “That sounds nice, I’ve been pretty stressed out from school,” Alex said.  “Ooo, actually I planned something for you,” Valerie said.  “Really what?” Alex asked.  Valerie looked at her phone, and grabbed Alex’s clothes and put them in her bag, she then walked to her desk, where a phone charger was.

Just then Brook walked into her room, wrapped in a towel.  “Val, you’re back from college!  What are you doing in my room.” Brook said, surprised but excited.  “I think I left my phone charger in here last time, so I was grabbing it, sit down, let’s talk,” Valerie said.  Valerie, grabbed Brook’s shoulder and brought her down to the bed.

Alex was too awestruck by the vision of a massive Brook in a towel to process what they were saying above him.  Valerie sat Harper down, in just such away, that Alex would be right under her butt.  Alex realized what was happening too late, and Brook’s now massive rear, came crashing onto him.

Under Brook, it was warm and moist, since she just got out of the shower.  Brook then started moving her butt side to side to get comfortable.  This action inadvertently caused Alex to end up right between her butt cheeks.

 

“Sooo, how was school?”  Valerie asked.  “Pretty good, but I’m ready for it to be over,” Brook said.  “Any boyfriends, I should know about?” Valerie asked.  “*sigh* No I don’t, I’d really like to have one before high school ends, but I’m not good with that stuff,” Brook said.  “No progress with Alex?” Valerie asked.  “No, I even told him I could be his girlfriend, but he still thinks I’m gonna pull some prank on him,” Brook said.  “Well, I’m sure something good will happen between you two soon,” Valerie said, looking down at her sister’s butt.  “What makes you say that?” Brook asked.  “Can’t say, see ya later, I’m going to my room,” Valerie said.

 

Under Brook, Alex could only hear muffled sounds coming from the two girls above him.  The atmosphere of Brook’s butt wasn’t helping either, the heat and pressure was making him feel like he was in a sauna.  Alex tried to calm his nerves.  Alex stroked the soft flesh with his hands.  Brook is a very pretty girl if the circumstances were just a little different, I might enjoy this, Alex thought.

Valerie left the room, leaving her sister and Alex alone.  Brook tossed her towel on the floor.  She then stood up, so she could get dressed.  Alex had gotten stuck against brook’s cheeks, and as she stood up, her cheeks closed around Alex trapping him.

Brook put on a pair of green and white striped panties, and bra, and she laid down on her stomach on her bed.  Brooks position caused her cheeks to part, giving Alex some room to move.  Alex grabbed the soft butt and slowly pulled himself up onto Brook’s left cheek, before stopping to rest.

PPPFFFFTTTTT

Brook farted, just as Alex was taking a break.  Alex coughed, and covered his nose at the gross stench.

“What is wrong with me?  Ugh, this is why you can’t get a boyfriend!” Brook said to herself.  Alex stopped coughing, surprised at what Brook said.  What? Alex thought.  “I’m not girly, if I was girly, and cute, and not such a tomboy, then maybe Alex would want to date me,” Brook said.  Alex stopped.  “Brook, I-I didn’t know, you-“ Alex said, quietly.  Alex then remembered the time he’s spent with Brook.  How she said she’d be his girlfriend earlier today.  All the pranks she’d pulled on him.  Were all those pranks just an excuse to be around me? Alex thought.  Alex laid on Brook’s butt.  Brook is a good friend, but I like Harper, and I want to aske Harper out.  If she rejects me, then I’ll ask Brook out, Alex decided.

Suddenly they  both heard Brook’s phone ring.  “Hey, Harper, what’s up?”  … “A slumber party, that sound’s great, I’ll be over soon,” Brook said.  Brook quickly spun on her bed, undoing Alex’s progress and landing him back between her cheeks.  Brook put on a cute skirt, and top.  She grabbed a bag and packed her essentials, and left the house.

Alex was jostled too much to do anything.  Every time, he’d grab a hold of Brook’s smooth soft butt.  Her butt would bounce or jiggle causing him to lose his grip.  Once Brook left her house, the constant walking caused Alex to get his arms and legs caught, and he got pulled inside Brook’s butt.

The walk was short though, just up the street, Brook knocked on the door, and was let inside.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

Stephen1000 if this is something you like please review it, if you don't I can't guarantee future chapters.