Don't Plan On It by Din Korlac
Summary:

A group of friends hanging out at Andy's house, preparing to head out  to a friend's wedding over the weekend. Suddenly, They pass out and wake up shrunken, finding Andy and his roommate's girlfriends arriving home to an "empty" house.


Categories: Butt, Giantess, Instant Size Change, Unaware, Vore, Body Exploration, Scat Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 6721 Read: 11743 Published: September 06 2023 Updated: September 06 2023

1. Chapter 1: Introduction by Din Korlac

2. Chapter 2: Waking Up by Din Korlac

3. Chapter 3: The Show by Din Korlac

4. Chapter 4: The Jog by Din Korlac

Chapter 1: Introduction by Din Korlac

This was going to be a fun weekend out with the guys Andy thought. Andy and a group of friends were going to be going to another friend's wedding over the weekend. They were all going to meet at one of their houses, and from there, take the 4 hour drive down south to make the wedding. Since the wedding was so far away, Andy's girlfriend Lacey couldn't go since she was unable to get the weekend off work. At least she won't have to worry about being home alone all day, with their roommate Kyle and his girlfriend Alison, who was also Lacey's best friend, she'd have plenty of company. 

 

"I hope you guys enjoy the wedding" Lacey said to Andy while he was packing his bags. 

"We will. Haven't seen the guy in a few years, so I know we'll have a lot of catching up to do too" Andy said. 

 

Lacey was in the bathroom getting ready for work, making sure her outfit was in order and her hair was brushed. She worked in some corporate office for a big company, so they had a somewhat strict dress code. She was wearing  a button up shirt, with a skirt and a blazer. Andy loved watching her get ready as she made any outfit look good, but hated seeing her go.  

 

"I'm not looking forward to work today" She said, walking out of the bathroom, and brushing her hair. 

 

"Why not? Trouble getting along with the boss again?" he asked. 

 

"No. Well, yeah, but this whole week has been rough. Just really stressful. I'm looking forward to the weekend though. It'll be nice to relax, and maybe got for a run again. I've just felt like crap the past few days." Lacey said, walking to the bathroom and putting the brush back on the counter. 

 

"It'll be fine. Hey, at least you get a nice quiet weekend without me messing up the place!" Andy said walking over to Lacey. They embraced and kissed each other, Andy's face pushed against her glasses, leaving them crooked on her beautiful face. 

 

"I love you" He said to her. "Try to have a good day at work. Stay positive, and look forward to the weekend!" 

 

"Thanks Andy, Have fun at the wedding." She said back to him, straightening her glasses back to their normal position. "Now I gotta get going." Lacey grabbed her purse, and headed out the door. 

 

Andy sat on the couch watching something on TV with his bags already packed when the guys came by. Brian,  Joey, Eric, and Tom all came by with their cars, parking them on the street. They were all going to take Brian's SUV down there since it was the only vehicle between them that could fit 6 people and their luggage. Brian helped Andy bring his bags out to the SUV, while the rest were relaxing in Andy's house before they make their trip. When they returned, group were all in the living room chatting and having a beer, with the exception of Brian, who was driving. 

 

"I still find it hard to believe Steve is getting married." Joey said. 

 

"Yeah, "Scumbag" Steve is finally settling down." Said Eric. 

 

"Hey, Steve wasn't always a scumbag…" Tom said. 

 

"He wasn't always banging your sister either Tom." Andy said laughing. 

 

"You think I'm excited to have Steve as my brother-in-law?" Tom replied. "well, I guess I kinda am. We'll see what happens" 

 

"Speaking of marriage…" said Joey, "When is my lovely Lacey getting back?" 

 

"Joey, she's taken. You should've asked her out back in high school instead of being so sheepish all the time." Andy said. 

 

"Well, you're not wrong. The glasses are definitely hot on her though." Said Joey tapping his temple. 

 

Joey had the biggest crush on Lacey in high school. He and Andy were always talking about her, and one day after school, Joey made a bet with Andy, betting him to ask her out and would only pay him if she says "yes". Joey was expecting her to say no, but was royally pissed when she actually agreed to a date with Andy. He was always a bit resentful because of that, and it was almost 7 years ago now. 

 

"Let's get some of this cleaned up so Lacey doesn't get pissed after we leave." Said Andy. "We can only blame Kyle for so much" 

 

"While you guys do that, I'm gonna take a dump" Said Tom, getting up and walking upstairs to the bathroom, tossing his beer bottle in the trash along the way. 

 

"Yeah, I should probably go too." Joey said, "Hey Andy, you got another bathroom?"  

 

"yeah, there's one a small one in my bedroom, upstairs, turn left. Just don't make a mess of it."  

 

Joey over to the stairs, hearing Tom close the bathroom door at the top of the stairs. Upon reaching the top, Joey made a left, opened Andy's bedroom door, and walked in. He looked around for the bathroom door, opened one door to a walk in closet filled with dresses, and some other nice clothes. He closed that door and went to the next door: the bathroom. 

 

With the guys tagging up on the cleaning, Eric grabbed the beer bottles headed into the kitchen to throw them away.  He picked up a rag, wet it in the sink, and started wiping down the counter tops. Leaving them spotless, he hopped up onto the island counter top and sat there chatting with the Andy and Brian who were making sure the living room was in order. 

 

"So why are you making us do your chores Andy? He said. 

 

"Because Andy wants to go on this trip and make his girlfriend a happy lady while he's gone." Brian said. 

 

"That, and I also haven't had enough free time this week to get anything productive done around the house." Said Andy. "So I want to be sure Lacey won't have any reason to be mad while I'm  gone. You know the phrase, "happy wife, happy life" right? 

 

"I see." said Eric. "Well, I don't think I've ever seen her unhappy, so it's hard to picture that, but then again, I've also never messed up her house either…" he said laughing. Then suddenly, one by one, they all blacked out. 

 

Walking into the bathroom, Joey rummaged through the bathroom cabinet, not finding much of interest. He then walked back into the bedroom, and straight for the larger, wider dresser. Opening the smaller drawers on the top half of the dresser: top-left drawer was full of girls' socks of all kinds, the top-right drawer was full of her underwear. Joey reached in, digging through, finding panties of all colors, but mostly black or white ones. He picked up a plain pair of black ones, brought it to his nose and took a long sniff. Freshly cleaned, he thought, Smells like lavender, it's intoxicating. If he can't get close to her, he'll get close to the things that are. He looked around for a laundry basket; not seeing one, he went back to the closet and found two. One had some of Andy's dirty clothes, and the other was empty save for a thin, silky night gown. Damn, he thought. Must've just done her laundry... 

 

Joey went into the master bathroom, sat on the toilet stiffing the panties, and started masturbating. He wrapped the panties around his cock, making sure he was rubbing himself against the inside, though he was sure not to get them too wet as he wanted to put them back in the drawer. He wanted her to put them on, knowing part of him is touching that part of her. He wanted her to moisten the seed he left behind. The thought of it and knowing he was masturbating with her underwear was enough to bring him to climax. He quickly stood up, and ejaculated in the toilet bowl, only dabbing the inside of the panties with the tip of his wet cock. There. Not enough to be noticeable, but enough of me there to touch her, he mused. He flushed the toilet, walked back to the dresser, folded the panties roughly back to the way they were, and, after placing them roughly in the middle on top of the stack, he stared into the drawer, wondering how long it'll be until she tries them on. He started to close the drawer, when he was suddenly overcame with a massive headache. He leaned over the dresser, drawer still slightly opened, and suddenly, he blacked out. 

 

Tom sat on the toilet, feeling a lot better to have relieved himself now rather than waiting to stop shortly after starting the trip or dare hot boxing everyone on the trip. He wiped, flushed, and pulled his pants back up. He was at the sink washing his hands, then spent a long while looking at his reflection in the mirror, thinking about the past, present, and future. His friend is getting married, he just took a dump at another friends house, and he just had a fight with his girlfriend about taking the weekend trip with his friends. She was so paranoid about him cheating on her, and he kept trying to reassure her that he wouldn't, that he's a faithful boyfriend. She worried about what decisions he'd make if he drinks, which drinking was part of the weekend plans, but even when drinking, he has enough self-control to keep it in his pants. He was just frustrated. When he gets back home, he's going to spend some quality time with her. Tom leaned over the sink, putting his head in his hands and rubbing his temples. Then suddenly, he blacked out.

Chapter 2: Waking Up by Din Korlac
Author's Notes:


When Andy woke up, the world was different. Last thing he remembered was sitting on the couch with Brian, and now he's in a field of strange looking woven fabric. He looked around, in the distance he saw the inside of his house, but everything felt wrong. He looked back at the fabric fields and realized he was still in his couch. But somehow, he was insanely tiny. He had absolutely no idea how tall (or small) he was. He had no idea what the hell is going on. Or even how long he was out. He needed to figure out what's going on. Then he remembered the other guys, He didn't hear anybody else. 

 

"Brian!" he yelled. "Brian!" 

 

He looked in the direction Brian was sitting on the couch. "Brian!" 

 

Then he faintly heard someone else. 

 

"Andy!" He heard. "Andy!" 

 

"Brian?" said Andy. He started running toward the voice. And soon, he saw a figure in the distance waving at him. 

 

"Andy! What the fuck is going on!?" asked Brian as they approached each other. "We're fucking tiny!" 

 

"I have no fucking clue what's going on, but I know we need to find a way out of this" said Andy 

 

They looked over the edge of the couch, and back at each other. It was like looking over a cliff's edge. "There's no surviving a fall from here." Brian said. "We need to figure out what we're going to do. There's literally no way off the couch here that doesn't involve falling to our deaths. We need to think of something." 

 

"What if we wait for someone to some home and sit on the couch. Can't we get their attention?" asked Andy. 

 

"We could I suppose. But what if someone sits on us? I'd sure as shit  bet neither of us would survive that." Brian said. "Besides when would that be anyway? I can't even read the clock up there." he said, pointing at the clock on the wall. so far away, all they saw was a blur. 

 

Suddenly, they heard a noise front door followed by the sound of it opening. They heard Lacey and another person talking in the foyer. It sounds like Alison, Lacey's best friend and Kyle's girlfriend. The voices moved from the foyer down the hall and soon, the pair came into view. Lacey paused and looked around the house. She was holding her purse and blazer under her arm. Alison was w 

 

"Wow… Andy did a good job!" she said walking into the kitchen. 

 

"I don't know… I think he had help," said Alison, walking up behind her, brushing her hair behind her ear. 

 

"Yeah, probably. So anyway, we were watching a movie tonight, right?" 

 

"A show. iZombie, remember?" Alison said. 

 

"That's right…" 

 

"I'll get Netflix started up," Alison said, heading toward the living room. 

 

"Alright, I'm gonna go to the bathroom first." Said Lacey, leaving the kitchen for the stairs in the foyer. 

 

Eric woke up to loud booming voices in the kitchen. He was groggy, his vision was hazy, and he was cold. He was confused, feeling the floor, did he pass out in the kitchen? His vision came to and he saw the floor had a marble-look to it. Andy didn't have any marble floors that he knew of… He looked around him and saw the kitchen, and a pair of impossibly large women. One was coming toward him. It was Andy's girlfriend! And she was ginormous. She walked over to the island counter he was on top of, put her elbows on the counter and talked about how good a job Andy did cleaning. The other girl responded, and they went back and forth. Lacey looked around the kitchen, bit her lip, and said she was going to the bathroom. She left, leaving Eric scared and confused. He needed to find a way out of this. Then remembered the other guys. What happened to the others, he thought. 

 

"I need to get their attention," Eric said out loud. "Or I don't want to get their attention. I honestly don't know what I should do… 

 

He looked over to the sink. I need to stay far away from there. If I fall in, I might as well be dead. He thought. The counter was completely clean, and bare. Nowhere to hide. Eric just wandered about the counter, making his was from one side to the other. 

 

Tom was awake and confused. He knew right away where he and what his condition is. He knew there was nothing he could do. The sink is certain death, the edge of the counter top is certain death. He knew there was no real way to get out of this mess. Especially being where he is, it's likely he'll end up down the drain in the sink. He looked around for places to hide: there's a soap dispenser, a cup with a toothbrush, a bottle of Febreze, and there's a tall, roundish speaker that has the letters "JBL" on them. 

 

Tom was In the process of climbing up the speaker's grille when he heard footsteps. Suddenly startled by a loud "banging" noise as someone knocked on the door. His heart sank and he froze. The door swung open and Andy's girlfriend Lacey walked in, closing the door behind her. She walked up to the sink, looking in the mirror. Tom watched her from the speaker. He was in awe of her size. He just stared as she stepped away and walked over to the toilet and lifted the lid. Then hiked up her skirt, and pulled her panties down as she sat. 

 

I'm so damn lucky this didn't happen while I was sitting there Tom thought. Last thing I wasn’t is to drown in some chick's piss and get flushed away, never to be seen again. Tom watched as she finished, flushed, and returned to the sink. She turned the water on, soaped up her hands and started washing them. She finished, dried her hands with a towel, hit the light and left. Tom was left on the speaker grille, suddenly coming back to his new reality. He continued his climb.

Chapter 3: The Show by Din Korlac

Leaving the bathroom, Lacey glanced into her bedroom and noticed a drawer in her dresser was partially opened. She walked over and closed it, thinking she must've been really tired this morning.



"Hey Lace, where you at?" Asked Alison



"Coming Aly" Lacey said, walking back downstairs.



Alison was standing in the living room, iZombie up on the screen waiting to be started. Lacey walked in, and they both headed for the couch. Alison sat down first, Lacey sitting next to her. Remote-in-hand, Alison pressed "play".



"So, is this show like The Waling Dead? Or like 28 Days later?" Lacey Asked.



"Nothing like that" Alison replied, talking over the intro. "Pretty much, it's about a girl who was bitten by a zombie, turned into one, and it trying to hide the fact she's a zombie from everyone else in the world, and helps a detective solve murders by eating brains."



"Interesting. I guess I'll have to watch it to see if it's any good I guess."



Andy and Brian ran out of the way as soon as Alison backed up to the couch. Lacey sat down on the other side of the couch, leaving shrunken men between the giant women.



"If we want to get their attention, this is probably the time to try!" Brian said.



"What's the plan, climb on them? Or climb the back of the couch?" Asked Andy.



"I don't know, Andy, I'm sure clothes will be easier to climb than the couch will be." Said Brian.





"What's the worst that could happen?" Asked a guy on TV to his girlfriend.



"The worse that can happen…?" the girlfriend said over a montage. "Try an inexplicable zombie outbreak followed by a sudden desire to eat brains."



"Can you pause this quick?" asked Lacey. "I want to grab a snack"



"I guess so, I could go for something" Alison said pausing the show while Lacey got up and headed for the kitchen.



"What sounds good?" asked Lacey digging through the cupboards.



"Got any popcorn?" Alison asked.



"Not right now, but that's on our shopping list."



"Ooh! Got any pizza rolls?"



Lacey walked over to the fridge and opened the freezer.



"Actually yeah. But I think they're Kyle's." Lacey said.



"I'll buy him more. Don't worry." Alison said.



"Alright" Lacey pulled them out of the freezer, opened the bag inside, and dumped them onto a paper plate, putting them in the microwave.



Eric was walking across the counter top when he heard footsteps coming closer. He froze when he saw Lacey waltz back in the kitchen and start going through the cupboards. He watched her open the freezer, grab a plate, and put something in the microwave. She walked away while her food cooked and was talking to the other girl. After the microwave started beeping, letting her know the food was done, she walked back, pulled it out, and walked toward the island counter with the plate. Eric panicked as the plate approached him, he was trying his hardest to outrun the shadow. The was running out of breath, running, and running. Looking behind him, it was a like the ceiling was collapsing above him! As he looked forward again, he tripped and fell, the shadow suddenly overcoming him!



Eric opened his eyes, expecting to see what heaven looked like. However lucky, (or unlucky) for him, he wasn't dead. He rolled over and looked up, he was under the edge of a white paper plate. He started scooting himself back out from under the edge. He could smell the food on the plate, he didn't realize how hungry he was until he got a whiff.



Lacey walked back to the island counter, reaching for the plate. Being a paper plate, as she lifted, it bent in the middle and one of the pizza rolls rolled off the plate toward Eric. He fell on his back as it rolled toward him, bracing himself for death. The pizza roll hit the counter, and Eric was covered in hot pizza sauce that gushed out of the side of the pizza roll. Lacey reached for the roll, wiping the sauce that squirted out of the side with her thumb, and grabbing the pizza roll in the same motion. She dropped the pizza roll back onto the plate, and put her thumb in her mouth and licked the sauce off of it.



Eric was terrified covered in the hot sauce. The feeling of being lifted up and dropped back on the plate was one of the most unsettling feelings he'd ever felt in his life. But now he felt the doom that was that was approaching.



Lacey sat back down, setting the plate on the coffee table. Picking one up and putting it in her mouth, She said "Alright, let's get back to it." Alison pressed "Play" and the show continued. She reached for the plate and picked one up and ate it.



"I think you'll like this show." Alison said with a mouthful.



"It's got an interesting premise so far." Lacey replied, also with a mouthful.



Andy and Brian decided to split up. They figured there'd be a better chance to get someone's attention if they each tried to climb someone. Andy obviously went for Lacey, while Brian went for Alison. The climbing difficult. Alison's jeans weren't the easiest thing to climb, but Lacey's skirt was even more difficult for Andy.



Eric was stuck in the sauce, thickening as it was cooling. He felt his pizza roll shift and move as the girls picked the others up one by one. His heart sank to his feet as he felt a slight compression and a sudden jerk as he was picked up. Not knowing who was going to be his killer, he opened his eyes and peered out the side of the pizza roll. He saw everything in slow motion. He saw his surroundings rising, and rotating. He saw a woman's body, dressed in formal office wear. As he was raised higher, he saw a neck, just as it swallowed, followed the face of a beautiful, freckled redhead in glasses, smiling; laughing at something from the show. He was held in position for a moment, staring at her beautiful smile.



He felt movement again and stared as the beautiful smile started changing into a gaping toothed-maw, connected from top to bottom with stringy cords of saliva, ready to accept him. He watched, awestruck, as she brought him passed her lips, and then teeth. He felt the pressure alleviate as she deposited him on her tongue. He closed his eyes and readied himself for his inevitable doom. He felt the darkness overtake him, he felt his world turn upside down as the destruction of the roll commenced. She shifted the pizza roll in her mouth to one side, and closed her jaw. Her teeth mashed the pizza roll into a paste, absorbing saliva in the process. Eric was being hurled around in the mush, and luckily escaping being crushed to death. He was able to get one last glimpse of light as Lacey again laughed, opening her mouth with a smile. He glanced at the pizza-paste he waded-in resting on her tongue. He was ready to accept his fate as the light faded with the closing of her mouth. He felt her tongue shift upward, and with the loudest sound he'd ever heard in his life was shuttled down her throat, to be deposited into the giant woman's stomach.



"All I needed was some hope that there's a future that I fit into somehow. At Last. Sweet Blissful Sleep." Said the zombie girl as the first episode ended.



"I think I'll like this show." Said Lacey.



"I told you! There's like, 4 or 5 seasons to watch! It gets better and better as you go on!" Alison told her.



"I'm gonna have to watch more of later." Lacey said reaching for the empty plate and standing up. "I gotta get ready for my run. I've only gone once this week, and I need to try to stick to a routine."



"Really? Come on!" Alison protested, grabbing Lacey's shirt and pulling her back onto the couch. "At least one more!"



"How about tomorrow? I don't have anything planned tomorrow." Lacey said standing back up.



"I guess I don't either. Can't imagine Kyle has anything planned, so we should be able to binge tomorrow." Alison said.



"It's a plan!" Lacey said, pointing a finger at Alison. She turned around and left the living room.



Andy was still in the process of climbing up Lacey's skirt when she stood up. He looked down and froze, seeing the elevation he was now at. Just as he snapped out of it, Alison tugged on Lacey's shirt, pulling her down. Her impact back onto the couch flung Andy off her skirt, losing his grip and falling back onto the cushion. She quickly stood back up and left.



Brian was making progress climbing up Alison's pants. The jeans were hard to climb, but at least the fibers weren't sewn so tightly together. He had no problem getting a grip. He heard Lacey get up, and suddenly worried about Andy somehow falling to the floor. He felt Alison lean over and watched her pull Lacey back onto the couch. Again, he worried about Andy, having no clue if he's fallen or got sat on. But he had no choice but to continue. As much as he felt he needed to climb back down and see if Andy is okay, he knew he couldn't waste this chance to get Alison's attention.


Chapter 4: The Jog by Din Korlac

Joey awoke in complete darkness, having absolutely no idea where he was. He was laying on something relatively soft, like a blanket. But this was a large blanket. He was trying to remember the last thing he was doing before he woke up like this. He remembered he was supposed to be going to Steve's wedding. He remembered going to Andy's house. And then he remembered Lacey's room… He remembered Lacey's dresser. He remembered a massive headache. And then, blackness.



It's not cold in here, he thought. But everything is soft? Where the hell am I?



He heard some faint noises: a clicking here, some shuffling there. Joey looked around him, looking side to side, looking up. Then a crescendo of what sounded like footsteps. And suddenly, there was a loud wood-scraping sound and then he was blinded by light! He covered his eyes and ducked. Soon his vision adjusted and he looked back up. What he saw was one of the scariest sights he'd ever seen! He saw the bare chest and face of a giant woman, but not any woman: It was Lacey!



He couldn't believe it! Somehow he was looking at a goddess! She was looking down toward him, glancing from left to right. Soon, giant fingers came into view. Joey panicked and ducked under one of the giant blankets. He peaked out as the hand came toward him. The hand reached for his blanket , and he felt himself lifted into the air, heart sinking. It almost felt like a carnival ride. He crawled deeper into the blanket, not wanting to fall out. Then he heard more noise from above. Looking up, he saw more fingers pulling the blanket apart, stretching it wider. Then her face came back into view, looking down, directly at him. Joey was awestruck. He watched her face ascending upward, or rather, he was descending. He saw her bare chest, then her belly, then a fuzzy crotch. Soon, he saw hairless, shaved legs, and a bending knee. Suddenly, a foot came into view, descending into a giant hole in the blanket, sliding through to the knee. He was terrified as he looked up and realized where he was! His realization came as the second foot entered the hole on the other side. He was in a pair of underwear!



Joey was lying on his back as he was pulled up. He watched the goddess's vagina come closer. And soon, he was pressed against it, and encased in darkness. He felt her movement as she put pants on, and felt the pressure as she sat down while putting her socks on. He felt the moisture emanating from her womanhood. The smell was intoxicating. He felt like he died and went to heaven. And who knows? Maybe he did!



Lacey walked into her bedroom, flipping the light on and closed the door. She unbuttoned her shirt, throwing it on the bed. Then stripped herself of the rest of her clothes and tossing them as well. She walked over to the dresser and noticed she apparently didn't close her underwear drawer all the way. She disregarded the thought and pulled the drawer all the way open. She looked left to right wanting to wear a pair that matched one of her yoga pants. She hated wearing contrasting colors after someone pointed out that they could see her panties through her pants. Deciding she wanted to wear black, Lacey grabbed the pair right on top. She slid them on, then put on a pair of Capri yoga pants. She grabbed socks, sports bra, and a shirt and left her bedroom.



Joey was trying to maneuver his way around the underwear to get himself into a better position while she walked. After all, if he's going to be stuck in this wonderful place, he might as well try to enjoy it. He was trying to crawl to her vagina from where he was, and while reaching his hand out, he reached into a cold, wet spot in the panties. He was confused for a moment until he realized this was the exact pair he was masturbating with! This wet spot was from him! He grew even more excited!



Lacey walked down stairs, grabbed a bottle of water from the kitchen, said goodbye to Alison, and headed out the door. She stretched for a few minutes before walking to the end of the block. Then she started her run. She planned on a 5 mile run. Out of her neighborhood, through a park, then around a lake, and then returning on the same route.



Joey was still trying to maneuver to his desired location. While she walked, it was easier for him to move around. But suddenly, everything started bouncing. Still on his back, he was ricocheted all over, hitting her skin, then the cloth below him, and back again. He started sweating profusely and feeling sick He noticed the panties Lacey was wearing was soaking more than just the sweat dripping off him. The longer this went on, the more he noticed he wasn't being jolted around as much. He was being pressed up against her skin. He felt the pressure increase more and more as time went on.



Lacey was just leaving the park on her way to the lake, following the bike path. She felt her stomach gurgle and started feeling some gut pains. She slowed down to a walk, chalking it up to either not eating much today, or the fact she hasn't ran for almost 4 days. She stopped, drank some water, and sat down at a bench along the path. She started thinking about work again. It was just a stressful week, but this was a good way to let off some steam. She took another drink of water and stood back up. Walking away from the bench, she continued her run.



On her way back from the lake, Lacey noticed her underwear was starting to ride up, giving her a wedgie. I need to start working out in thongs from now on. Or just go commando, She thought. As uncomfortable as it was, she didn't really feel like sticking a hand in her pants in front of any of the people on the trail with her. She just decided she'll just fix it when she gets home. Enduring hardships was part of life. Lacey felt another pain in her gut and felt the gurgling again. She had a bad feeling about it after she let out some gas. It just didn't feel right and she clenched her cheeks as she slowed down to a walking pace. The pain went away after about 10 seconds or so, but she continued running and was soon back in her neighborhood.



Joey was in a tight position. Pressed up against her skin, but still being moved around by the shifting panties. He was reaching around, his face pressed against her moist skin, unable to turn his head, only able to look up or down. He felt himself slide again as the underwear moved. Soon he noticed he was in a much more moist area, and was able to turn his head, sliding it against her wet skin to look the other way. Joey noticed the skin felt different here. Aside from being wetter, the texture felt different. He heard a gurgling sound coming from above him, and then suddenly, he heard the sound of escaping air followed by the most horrific aroma he'd ever smelled in this life! Then abruptly, he felt more compression. He was being squeezed, sliding upward.



Joey regained some of his movement, being able to move his head, and even his arms around! He started reaching out and quickly figured out where he was. Hereached his arms out and felt the same moist skin as before, but sliding his hand he felt something, like a fold. I'm wedgied right under her anus! He thought. This wasn't exactly where I wanted to be…!



Lacey finally made it back to her block when she was struck with the gurgling gut pain again. She slowed back down to a walk, for a few seconds, and after letting out some more gas, suddenly felt the pressure to relieve herself. She squeezed her cheeks and started jogging back to her house. She kept the her cheeks clenched as she ran up the steps on her porch, fumbling with her keys to open the door. As she opened it, she ran inside and immediately up the steps.



"Welcome back?" She heard Alison say. "Are you feeling alright?"



Tom was perched atop the JBL speaker planted on the bath sink when he heard loud footsteps stomping up the stairs and a voice loudly groan "No…". He saw Lacey, dressed in a gray tank top and black yoga pants run into the bathroom, unintentionally slamming the door behind her. She raced over to the toilet and flipped the lid up hard, pulled her pants and underwear down in one awkward motion, dropping herself onto the seat. Tom abruptly heard the sound of what could easily be compared to an explosion! The sounds of semi-liquid chunks shooting into the water as well as the loudest farts he'd ever heard. The room suddenly filled the noxious odor. She was groaning and hunched over while she relieved herself. Tom was kinda disgusted by this, but again, extremely happy he wasn't on the toilet when this shrinkage happened. He didn't want anything to do with the hot stew in the bowl.



Covering his nose, Tom was trying not to watch, however he couldn't help himself. She opened her eyes as she leaned back, hands on her belly. Looking down at her pants pulled over her knees, she reached for her underwear said "what the fuck? Really?"



Tom was definitely both amazed and simultaneously disgusted by this. She shat her pants! He couldn't believe it! Andy's girlfriend actually shat her pants! This is definitely a sight he'd never forget! She popped her shoes off, and started pulling her pants and underwear off. Folding the pants over the soiled panties, and tossed them in the corner of the bathroom. He watched as she removed her shirt and bra, followed by her ankle socks. He stared at Lacey, smelly, sweaty, and naked on the toilet. She reached for her gut and hunched over again as she groaned, more sounds of shooting liquids emanated from her.



Joey was trying to enjoy this intimate time with Lacey, but he did find it somewhat difficult. The smell wasn't pleasant from where he was. He reached into an anal fold and found a gritty substance, which ended up all over his hand. He wiped as much of it off as he could, but it wasn't one bit easy. He felt the compression return and the bouncing slowed down momentarily. Luckily, he wasn't squeezed anywhere as there really wasn't anywhere for him to go. He was in a pocket of sorts. But as she clenched her butt cheeks together, he heard a squishing sound coming from her anus. He saw, and subsequently felt, the hot, steamy, utterly disgusting brown liquid that leaked out of her.



The bouncing returned as Lacey continued her run, leaving Joey covered in the liquid. Each bounce seemingly shaking it further down. The bouncing stopped for a few seconds, the clenching never letting go, and then more bouncing. He heard a loud bang sound, followed by a flash of cold air and blinded by light for a split second before being submerged in darkness almost immediately. He opened his eyes to see he was still where he was before. Confused, he looked below him and saw a large white bowl of water. Oh no! He thought. Oh my fucking god!



Joey was shot off her dirty anus and into the water in a gigantic explosion of chunky-liquid diarrhea and flatulence. He was pushed under the water a few times, but was able to make his way to the edge of the bowl. It was slippery, and with him being covered in this filth, was almost impossible to get a grip to pull himself up at all. He figured the only way to stay above the water was to actually climb atop one of the chunks of Lacey's poop. The smell was unbearable, and as he climbed, he found it getting hard to breathe. He made it atop one of the more solid chunks and rolled onto his back. Staring up at the "sky", he stared blankly at the goddess's ass above him. He could tell she was leaning back and forth by the slight movements of her ass, which was covered all over with liquid shit. She let out a stream of piss, gradually growing stronger, shootingat the front of the bowl, and washing down to mix with the disgusting cesspool below.



Joey wasn't sure if he was ready for the end, but he knew it was nigh. He stared as she opened her legs, illuminating the inside of the bowl, letting him see just what kind of mess he was in. The big, brown lake of Lacey's chunky shit. She reached her hand in, wiping some of the filth off her ass, but joey watched as her hand went too low and brushed the water, getting some disgusting brown feces on her knuckles. She quickly pulled her hand out, then returned with another large was of paper, wiping more away. Soon she stood up, Joey stared as Lacey's ass cheeks closed around her ass hole, hiding it away from sight. She turned and looked into the bowl. Joey stared at this goddess, who's now completely naked, staring back at him. She reached for the toilet handle. Joey screamed out "No!" as she pulled it. The bowl filled up with water, and Joey screamed for the last time as his lungs filled with water and waste, and pulled down into oblivion.



Lacey reached for the roll of toilet paper next to her, and grabbed a large wad. She knew her entire ass was completely covered in diarrhea, no question there. She spread her legs, reaching in with the wad to clean some of it off her ass. As she was wiping, she accidentally touched the septic water in the bowl. She jerked her hand, pulling it out and grabbed more toilet paper to wipe her hand off with. I can't fucking believe this, she thought. I don't know what would've cause this, but whatever it was I bet it was food poisoning. Fucking pizza rolls. Wonder how Alison is?



Lacey finished wiping, stood up and looked in the bowl. A hot stew of brown chunks floating inside brown liquid topped with brown stained toilet paper. Fucking disgusting, she thought, reaching for the silver handle. She watched the hot stew spin and swirl, circling down the drain, about to be forgotten, along with the embarrassing end to her run. After spraying some Febreze around the toilet, she walked over to the shower and turned the water on, stepping inside to wash all the sweat, stench, and feces from her body.





This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13518