- Text Size +

This was going to be a fun weekend out with the guys Andy thought. Andy and a group of friends were going to be going to another friend's wedding over the weekend. They were all going to meet at one of their houses, and from there, take the 4 hour drive down south to make the wedding. Since the wedding was so far away, Andy's girlfriend Lacey couldn't go since she was unable to get the weekend off work. At least she won't have to worry about being home alone all day, with their roommate Kyle and his girlfriend Alison, who was also Lacey's best friend, she'd have plenty of company. 

 

"I hope you guys enjoy the wedding" Lacey said to Andy while he was packing his bags. 

"We will. Haven't seen the guy in a few years, so I know we'll have a lot of catching up to do too" Andy said. 

 

Lacey was in the bathroom getting ready for work, making sure her outfit was in order and her hair was brushed. She worked in some corporate office for a big company, so they had a somewhat strict dress code. She was wearing  a button up shirt, with a skirt and a blazer. Andy loved watching her get ready as she made any outfit look good, but hated seeing her go.  

 

"I'm not looking forward to work today" She said, walking out of the bathroom, and brushing her hair. 

 

"Why not? Trouble getting along with the boss again?" he asked. 

 

"No. Well, yeah, but this whole week has been rough. Just really stressful. I'm looking forward to the weekend though. It'll be nice to relax, and maybe got for a run again. I've just felt like crap the past few days." Lacey said, walking to the bathroom and putting the brush back on the counter. 

 

"It'll be fine. Hey, at least you get a nice quiet weekend without me messing up the place!" Andy said walking over to Lacey. They embraced and kissed each other, Andy's face pushed against her glasses, leaving them crooked on her beautiful face. 

 

"I love you" He said to her. "Try to have a good day at work. Stay positive, and look forward to the weekend!" 

 

"Thanks Andy, Have fun at the wedding." She said back to him, straightening her glasses back to their normal position. "Now I gotta get going." Lacey grabbed her purse, and headed out the door. 

 

Andy sat on the couch watching something on TV with his bags already packed when the guys came by. Brian,  Joey, Eric, and Tom all came by with their cars, parking them on the street. They were all going to take Brian's SUV down there since it was the only vehicle between them that could fit 6 people and their luggage. Brian helped Andy bring his bags out to the SUV, while the rest were relaxing in Andy's house before they make their trip. When they returned, group were all in the living room chatting and having a beer, with the exception of Brian, who was driving. 

 

"I still find it hard to believe Steve is getting married." Joey said. 

 

"Yeah, "Scumbag" Steve is finally settling down." Said Eric. 

 

"Hey, Steve wasn't always a scumbag…" Tom said. 

 

"He wasn't always banging your sister either Tom." Andy said laughing. 

 

"You think I'm excited to have Steve as my brother-in-law?" Tom replied. "well, I guess I kinda am. We'll see what happens" 

 

"Speaking of marriage…" said Joey, "When is my lovely Lacey getting back?" 

 

"Joey, she's taken. You should've asked her out back in high school instead of being so sheepish all the time." Andy said. 

 

"Well, you're not wrong. The glasses are definitely hot on her though." Said Joey tapping his temple. 

 

Joey had the biggest crush on Lacey in high school. He and Andy were always talking about her, and one day after school, Joey made a bet with Andy, betting him to ask her out and would only pay him if she says "yes". Joey was expecting her to say no, but was royally pissed when she actually agreed to a date with Andy. He was always a bit resentful because of that, and it was almost 7 years ago now. 

 

"Let's get some of this cleaned up so Lacey doesn't get pissed after we leave." Said Andy. "We can only blame Kyle for so much" 

 

"While you guys do that, I'm gonna take a dump" Said Tom, getting up and walking upstairs to the bathroom, tossing his beer bottle in the trash along the way. 

 

"Yeah, I should probably go too." Joey said, "Hey Andy, you got another bathroom?"  

 

"yeah, there's one a small one in my bedroom, upstairs, turn left. Just don't make a mess of it."  

 

Joey over to the stairs, hearing Tom close the bathroom door at the top of the stairs. Upon reaching the top, Joey made a left, opened Andy's bedroom door, and walked in. He looked around for the bathroom door, opened one door to a walk in closet filled with dresses, and some other nice clothes. He closed that door and went to the next door: the bathroom. 

 

With the guys tagging up on the cleaning, Eric grabbed the beer bottles headed into the kitchen to throw them away.  He picked up a rag, wet it in the sink, and started wiping down the counter tops. Leaving them spotless, he hopped up onto the island counter top and sat there chatting with the Andy and Brian who were making sure the living room was in order. 

 

"So why are you making us do your chores Andy? He said. 

 

"Because Andy wants to go on this trip and make his girlfriend a happy lady while he's gone." Brian said. 

 

"That, and I also haven't had enough free time this week to get anything productive done around the house." Said Andy. "So I want to be sure Lacey won't have any reason to be mad while I'm  gone. You know the phrase, "happy wife, happy life" right? 

 

"I see." said Eric. "Well, I don't think I've ever seen her unhappy, so it's hard to picture that, but then again, I've also never messed up her house either…" he said laughing. Then suddenly, one by one, they all blacked out. 

 

Walking into the bathroom, Joey rummaged through the bathroom cabinet, not finding much of interest. He then walked back into the bedroom, and straight for the larger, wider dresser. Opening the smaller drawers on the top half of the dresser: top-left drawer was full of girls' socks of all kinds, the top-right drawer was full of her underwear. Joey reached in, digging through, finding panties of all colors, but mostly black or white ones. He picked up a plain pair of black ones, brought it to his nose and took a long sniff. Freshly cleaned, he thought, Smells like lavender, it's intoxicating. If he can't get close to her, he'll get close to the things that are. He looked around for a laundry basket; not seeing one, he went back to the closet and found two. One had some of Andy's dirty clothes, and the other was empty save for a thin, silky night gown. Damn, he thought. Must've just done her laundry... 

 

Joey went into the master bathroom, sat on the toilet stiffing the panties, and started masturbating. He wrapped the panties around his cock, making sure he was rubbing himself against the inside, though he was sure not to get them too wet as he wanted to put them back in the drawer. He wanted her to put them on, knowing part of him is touching that part of her. He wanted her to moisten the seed he left behind. The thought of it and knowing he was masturbating with her underwear was enough to bring him to climax. He quickly stood up, and ejaculated in the toilet bowl, only dabbing the inside of the panties with the tip of his wet cock. There. Not enough to be noticeable, but enough of me there to touch her, he mused. He flushed the toilet, walked back to the dresser, folded the panties roughly back to the way they were, and, after placing them roughly in the middle on top of the stack, he stared into the drawer, wondering how long it'll be until she tries them on. He started to close the drawer, when he was suddenly overcame with a massive headache. He leaned over the dresser, drawer still slightly opened, and suddenly, he blacked out. 

 

Tom sat on the toilet, feeling a lot better to have relieved himself now rather than waiting to stop shortly after starting the trip or dare hot boxing everyone on the trip. He wiped, flushed, and pulled his pants back up. He was at the sink washing his hands, then spent a long while looking at his reflection in the mirror, thinking about the past, present, and future. His friend is getting married, he just took a dump at another friends house, and he just had a fight with his girlfriend about taking the weekend trip with his friends. She was so paranoid about him cheating on her, and he kept trying to reassure her that he wouldn't, that he's a faithful boyfriend. She worried about what decisions he'd make if he drinks, which drinking was part of the weekend plans, but even when drinking, he has enough self-control to keep it in his pants. He was just frustrated. When he gets back home, he's going to spend some quality time with her. Tom leaned over the sink, putting his head in his hands and rubbing his temples. Then suddenly, he blacked out.