The exchange student by Francis, Kickyou
Summary:

Giantess were thought to be myths, in a way they were until Portals started opening every where and giant humanoid creatures emerged, over 150 feet tall in height, they seek get rid of the planet original inhabitants so the humans fought bravely but lost due to massive size gap, and more advanced technology, but when It seems it was over for the humans, the creatures vanished. months later they reappeared and came to an agreement with the human leaders, once a year a celdens ( name of the creatures ) is sent as an exchange student to the human school and a human is sent the giantess school, this is to somewhat learn more about each other but things didn't go well first try, the humans never come back alive, most of the human student in the school that the giantesses sent to never survived, they kinda went with it that way, it was either that or they wiped out from the face of the plant. summer pine  high was chosen this year.


Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m, FM/f, FM/m, M/f, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: No Word count: 39173 Read: 26762 Published: September 11 2023 Updated: April 15 2024
Story Notes:

 Don't forget to leave a review of you like the story

1. Chapter 1| the test by Francis

2. Chapter 2| the celdens by Francis

3. Chapter 3 by Francis

4. The test, celden edition by Francis

5. Too bad by Francis

6. Decision made by Francis

7. Halloween special 🎃 by Francis

8. Departure by Francis

9. She's finally here by Francis

10. Chapter 10 by Francis

11. Hanging out with a celden by Francis

12. Hogwarts by Francis

13. Mia, what havee you done by Francis

Chapter 1| the test by Francis
Author's Notes:

Things at Summer Pine High are about to get a whole lot bigger, as shy student Mathew Hillman confronts his worst nightmare - hosting a towering mythic giantesses.

Mathew Hillman awoke slowly, blinking his eyes against the morning sunlight streaming in through the small dormitory window. With a yawn, he stretched his arms over his head, wincing slightly as his back cracked. The lumpy mattress had done him no favors, as usual. One day he hoped to be able to afford something better than these rock-hard beds the school provided. But such luxuries were distant dreams for now.


Swinging his legs over the side of the bed, Mathew sat up and tried to shake the remaining grogginess from his head. Today was not a day to be tired or unfocused. As he went through his morning routine, his mind kept returning to the significance of what lay ahead.


Today was the day. The day everything would change for their little school. Mathew splashed some water on his face and regarded his reflection in the dingy mirror above the sink. His bright blue eyes stared back at him, filled with a mixture of curiosity and apprehension. He ran a hand through his shaggy brown hair in an attempt to smooth it down. At 16 years old, Mathew was tall and lanky, hitting a growth spurt last year that left his uniform perpetually looking one size too small. Most days he rushed through getting ready, eager to escape the confines of the cramped dorm room. But today he took his time, knowing he’d rather delay the inevitable.


Once he finally deemed his appearance presentable enough, Mathew slung his backpack over one shoulder and headed downstairs. The halls were already bustling with activity as his fellow classmates emerged from their rooms, yawning and rubbing bleary eyes. A few of them shot Mathew nervous glances as he joined the chattering crowd making their way to the cafeteria for breakfast. No one seemed eager to discuss the giant elephant in the room. Or rather, the giantess who would soon be joining them.


The line for food stretched nearly out the door, moving at a crawl. Mathew tapped his foot impatiently, stomach rumbling. He needed coffee and food if he was going to get through this day. The air was filled with anxiety and uncertainty that grated on his nerves. Finally retrieving some lukewarm eggs and burnt toast, Mathew scanned the crowded tables until he spotted a familiar blond head.


“Eric!” he called out, winding his way over to his best friend.


Eric Greene glanced up and waved him over. “Hey man. Ready for the big day?”


Mathew snorted, setting his tray down across from him. “Sure, if by ready you mean feeling like I’m gonna hurl at any moment.”


Eric grinned sympathetically. With his tousled blond hair, sparkling green eyes and athletic frame, Eric was one of the more popular guys in their class. He and Mathew had been close friends since grade school despite their vastly different social standing. Mathew knew Eric was asked all the time why he hung out with an average kid like him, but Eric would just laugh and sling an arm around Mathew’s shoulders, saying true friends don’t care about things like popularity.


Mathew appreciated more than he could say having a loyal friend like Eric in this place. They’d leaned on each other through all the twists and turns of adolescence. And now they would enter this strange new phase together at Summer Pine High.


“Yeah, I’m pretty freaked out too,” Eric admitted through a mouthful of cereal. “I mean, we all knew this was coming someday. But it still feels so crazy, you know? Are we really gonna have a giantess in our school?”


Mathew shuddered at the thought. “I’m trying not to think about it too much. Otherwise I start feeling like the room is shrinking.”


Ever since the fateful announcement last month that their little boarding school would be selected for the exchange program this year, a cloud of apprehension had fallen over the campus. Students whispered nervously in the halls about what it would be like when the giantess arrived. Having a mythical creature from another realm suddenly in their midst was jarring, to say the least. Mathew almost wished they could return to the days when giants were just legends – terrifying beings from another world who occasionally snatched humans that strayed too far into their mountains.


But twenty years ago, everything had changed. Portals between the human world and the giants’ realm had mysteriously opened up in various locations around the globe. For the first time, contact became possible between the two races. It quickly became apparent the giants saw little value in establishing positive relations. Why should they care about creatures so far beneath them?


When emissaries attempted to foster goodwill by proposing an exchange program between schools, they were laughed off as absurd. But over the years, global governments had carefully negotiated terms with the recalcitrant giants. There was a touch of fear behind the push for cooperation – if the giants decided to invade the human world, the consequences would be catastrophic. And so the exchange program had been established. Each year a school was selected to host a giantess and send a human student to the giants’ school in return.


No one knew much about what happened on the other side. Rumors circulated about the poor human exchange students meeting sticky ends. None had ever returned alive. Meanwhile hosting a giantess came with its own unique set of challenges and risks. Their school would be the latest to take its chances.


“I wonder what she’ll be like,” Eric mused, staring thoughtfully at the ceiling. “They’re supposed to be like a hundred feet tall or something crazy like that, right?”


“Yeah, around that size.” Mathew shuddered, picturing a creature that was colossal lumbering through his school’s halls. “I just hope she’s not mean, you know? The last thing we need is some bully giantess tormenting us.”


They exchanged an uneasy look. Both had heard the horror stories. Schools having to build giant bomb shelters in case of temper tantrums. Stories of giant feet crushing desks and even students by accident. Nothing but grim tales of misfortune from past exchange attempts.


Mathew sighed, pushing his tray away, appetite suddenly vanished. “Guess we’ll find out soon enough. We should get to class.”


The two bussed their dishes and headed out into the courtyard. The rugged peaks of the Sierras rose in the distance past neat rows of pine trees, but Mathew took no comfort from the familiar view today. A giant now inhabited those mountains. And soon one would live among them too.


The morning passed by in a haze. Teachers stumbled through lessons, clearly as distracted as the students by what was coming. No one bothered taking notes or answering questions. The only thing on everyone's mind was the quickly approaching assembly that afternoon.


At lunch, Mathew picked at his food, too anxious to do more than nibble at his sandwich. All around him students talked in hushed voices about their hopes and fears. Every mention of the giantess sent a fresh wave of nerves swirling through his stomach.


Finally, after the longest day in recent memory, the bell rang signaling the start of the assembly. Slowly the chattering students filtered out into the courtyard, subdued and uneasy. As Mathew took his place amidst his silently fidgeting classmates, Principal Collins stepped up to the podium looking more somber than Mathew had ever seen her.


After adjusting the microphone, she spoke, her voice echoing across the crowd. “Students, I know you are all deeply concerned about the monumental changes coming to our school. Starting tomorrow, we will be hosting a giantess here for six months as part of the governmental exchange program.”


She paused, as if to give them a moment to digest her words. Mathew shifted on his feet, palms sweating. Saying it out loud somehow made it more real.


“I understand many of you are fearful of this new reality,” the principal continued heavily. “Believe me, I share those concerns. But the selection process is random and beyond our control. All we can do is make the best of this opportunity to bridge the divide between our worlds.”


Mathew saw a few students roll their eyes in skepticism. He had to admit, he felt the same way. How could they possibly bridge anything with a hostile creature that saw them as beneath notice?


“I want you all to welcome our new student with open minds and hearts,” Mrs. Collins went on, her tone almost pleading. “With effort on both sides, perhaps we can find common ground.”


It was clear she was trying to convince herself as much as the students. Mathew wished he could share her optimism that this exchange would be anything other than a disaster.


The principal changed tracks, her expression growing somber once more. “As you all know, the exchange goes both ways. And so today we will also be selecting one human student to send to the giants’ school.”


A collective intake of breath swept over the assembled students. Mathew’s mouth went dry. In all the anxiety over the giantess, he had nearly forgotten about the poor soul who would be sent away in return. His palms began to sweat as he thought of the gruesome rumors about past human exchange students. None had ever come back to tell the tale.


“I wish there was another way,” Mrs. Collins continued, voice heavy with emotion. “But we must abide by the terms set forth. Let us keep our departing student in our hearts, with the hope they may defy the odds and return to us one day.”


Mathew's stomach churned with dread. He would not want to be in that student's shoes for anything. Waiting for selection was its own special kind of torture. He saw other students clutching each other's hands, silently praying.


Principal Collins cleared her throat, squaring her shoulders as if bracing herself. “Now, I will explain the selection process. We believe this will give everyone the most fair chance possible.”


Mathew held his breath. Here it came.


“Selection will be based on academic performance.”


Mathew blinked in surprise, exchanging a bewildered look with Eric. Academic performance? There were murmurs of confusion among the other students as well. They had expected random selection. This was something totally new.


Mrs. Collins raised her hands to quiet the rising clamor. “I know this is unexpected. Please, let me explain the rationale.” The courtyard gradually fell silent again.


“Instead of random chance, the teachers and I believe evaluating students’ efforts in the classroom is ultimately the most equitable approach. Tomorrow you will all take a comprehensive exam covering all subjects you’ve studied this year. The student with the lowest overall score will be selected for the exchange.”


Stunned reactions rippled through the gathered crowd. Mathew's mind reeled. A test? His fate would come down to a single test? Panicked questions raced through his thoughts. What if it was material he didn't know well? What if he froze up from the pressure?


Eric leaned over with wide eyes. “Dude, this is crazy,” he whispered. “We’re gonna live or die based on some school exam?”


Mathew just shook his head, at a loss for words. His grades had always been painfully average. The idea of his survival depending on one test score made his heart drop into his shoes. He watched as friends comforted friends, teammates clutched each other in solidarity. He had no idea what to think.


Up at the podium, Mrs. Collins held her hands out pleadingly. “Please, students, I implore you to look at this as a fair chance for everyone. The teachers are working diligently to prepare a comprehensive exam that will test the knowledge you have all gained this year. We want everyone to have an equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.”


Her words did little to dispel the malaise hanging over the courtyard. No one liked having their destiny subject to the whims of a school test. But the principal's stern expression made it clear the decision was final.


After a few more tense reminders about proper behavior when the giantess arrived, Mrs. Collins dismissed them. The usual excited chatter was muted as the students wandered off in a daze, pondering their grim task tomorrow.


Mathew walked with Eric back towards the dorms, feeling shell-shocked. “This sucks, man,” Eric said, shaking his head. “I mean I get decent grades and all, but if I mess up one test...” He trailed off, the unspoken words hanging heavy between them. Mathew knew Eric was thinking about those who struggled more in school. What chance did they stand now?


They passed gathered clusters of students, huddled together and speaking in anxious whispers about the daunting challenge ahead. Mathew spotted Nina, one of the top ranked students, offering tutoring to anyone who wanted it. She caught his eye, giving him a small encouraging smile. Swallowing back the lump in his throat, Mathew tried to return it.


Nina had always been kind to him, even when she was far outpacing him on exams. With her pixie-cut black hair and bright eyes, she was the picture of a teacher’s pet. But her sweet and selfless nature made it impossible to resent her for it. Mathew waved half-heartedly back as he and Eric continued on towards the dorms. He could feel her concerned gaze and the eyes of all his classmates following him. The teachers had surely made the choice with good intentions, but Mathew doubted this would go over well.


“Hey, want to study together tonight?” Eric asked as they paused outside Mathew's room. “Maybe it’ll help having someone else there.”


Mathew chewed his lip uncertainty. “I don’t know man. I’m kinda shit at this stuff, you know that.” He gestured hopelessly at his bookbag like it was a leaden weight. “Not sure a few hours of staring at words I don’t get is gonna help much.”


Eric clapped him on the shoulder. “Come on, don’t sell yourself short. It can’t hurt to try.” Seeing Mathew's doubtful look, he tried again. “Look, we’ll order pizza, I’ll bring the drinks, we can quiz each other and complain about what bullshit this is. Might as well go through it together, right?”


Mathew managed a small smile at that. Maybe Eric was right that misery loves company. “Alright sure, sounds better than sitting here stressing alone all night.”


Eric grinned and gave him a playful shove towards his room. “Atta boy. I’ll come grab you in a few hours then. Try not to obsess too much till then.” With a wave, he headed off down the hall towards his own dorm.


Mathew watched him go, wishing he could borrow some of his friend’s confidence. Eric had always been better at rolling with the punches. Letting out a long breath, Mathew pushed open his door and went inside.


His tiny room held nothing more than the basics – a sagging twin bed, a scuffed wooden desk and dresser, and a few faded nature posters he’d taped up in an attempt to liven up the dull beige walls. After changing into comfortable clothes, Mathew sat down heavily on his creaky mattress. He tried to ignore the way it sank beneath him, exacerbating the sinking feeling in his gut.


Dragging his bookbag over, he pulled out the heavy textbooks and notepads crammed inside. Where should he even start? His notes from class were disorganized scribbles at best, full of doodles and days where he’d just zoned out, unable to focus. Literature concepts, algebra formulas, historical dates – everything jumbled together in his mind, slipping away when he tried to grasp them.


The only subject he excelled at was art, which he pursued as a hobby in his scarce free time. Mathew sighed as he flipped through messy pages of sketches rather than academic material. If only doodling was the key to success tomorrow, he’d have no issue. Though he doubted a charcoal still life would save him from the giants.


Glancing at the clock, he saw a few hours remaining until Eric would arrive. Resigned to his fate, Mathew retrieved a pencil from his backpack and attempted to impose some order on his chaotic notes. But within minutes, his eyelids grew heavy, the words blurring on the page. Maybe if he just rested his eyes for a moment...


The next thing Mathew knew, he was jerking awake to a loud banging on his door. Blinking groggily, he swiped at the drool dampening his cheek. The room was now dark, his pitiful study materials still spread out untouched before him.


“Yo, you're alive in there?” came Eric's muffled voice. More obnoxious knocking followed.


“Yeah, yeah, coming,” Mathew yelled back hoarsely. He lurched to his feet, joints creaking in protest. Fumbling for the lightswitch, he blinked against the harsh fluorescent glare as Eric let himself in.


“Did you seriously fall asleep?” Eric laughed, taking in Mathew's wild bedhead and bleary expression. “Some motivated study buddy you are.”


Mathew ran a hand through his hair and grimaced. “Shit, sorry man. I guess I was more wiped than I realized.”


Eric shrugged good-naturedly, setting two boxes of pizza and a six-pack of sodas on Mathew's desk. “No worries. That’s why I’m here to get your ass in gear.” He grabbed a slice and settled cross-legged on Mathew's bed. “Now let's see what we’re working with here.”


Together they tackled the mountainous study materials. Eric walked him patiently through algebra formulas and English essay structure while they plowed through pizza. Mathew struggled through historical dates and science definitions, his head soon aching with information overload. But having Eric there cracking jokes and jostling his shoulder to get his attention when he zoned out made the tedious work bearable.


A few hours later, Mathew collapsed dramatically backwards across his bed. “Ugh, I can’t cram anything else into my brain,” he groaned, pressing the heels of his palms against his eyes. “It’s all turning into mush.”


Eric chuckled, grabbing another slice of cold pizza from the dwindling leftovers. “Alright, I guess we’ve tortured you enough for one night. I should head out anyway before the power-tripping RA bitches at us.” Gathering the empty cans and cardboard boxes, he bundled up their trash and peered thoughtfully at Mathew. “You gonna be okay, man?”


Mathew kept his forearm flung over his eyes, heaving a deep sigh. “Honestly? No idea. Just trying not to imagine getting stomped into a smear tomorrow if my essay skills aren’t up to par.”


Mathew felt Eric's hand squeeze his shoulder bracingly. "Hey, don't think like that," his friend said firmly. "We're all in this shitty situation together. But moping and stressing yourself to death over some test isn't gonna help."


Removing his arm, Mathew looked up to see Eric regarding him intently. "I know it's scary not having control over what happens," Eric continued. "But you studied harder tonight than I've ever seen. All you can do now is get some rest and walk in there tomorrow with your head held high."


Despite his swirling anxiety, Mathew managed a small grateful smile. "Thanks man. Don't know what I'd do without you here to talk sense into me."


Eric grinned and ruffled Mathew's hair playfully. "Probably hide under your covers all night eating junk food and feeling sorry for yourself." His smile turned serious once more. "But for real, you got this. Just try your best and leave the rest up to fate. Not much else we can do."


Mathew nodded, wishing he could share his friend's pragmatic outlook. With a final reassuring clap on the back, Eric gathered his things and slipped out into the hall. "See you tomorrow," he said. "We'll get through this crazy day like we have everything else - together."


"Yeah, see you tomorrow," Mathew echoed. He listened to Eric's footsteps retreating down the hall, taking with him the only shred of confidence Mathew had left.


Alone once more, Mathew fell back onto his lumpy mattress. He kept replaying Eric's pep talk in his mind but it did little to calm his rattled nerves. In less than 12 hours, his entire future would hinge on the results of a single test. And if history was any judge, the prospects were grim should he fail.


Tossing and turning on the rock-hard dorm bed, Mathew watched the minutes tick by on his clock. He knew he should try to get some rest, but whenever he closed his eyes, visions of monstrous schoolmates filled his mind. The distant mountains that once seemed so beautiful and majestic now took on a sinister cast. What horrors dwelled out there in the coming darkness?


Sometime past midnight, Mathew finally drifted off into a fitful sleep. But his dreams provided no respite. He stood paralyzed as colossal figures closed in around him, the ground shaking with their thundering footsteps. Sharp cliffs transformed into jagged teeth, opening wide to swallow him whole. And everywhere he turned, giant eyes glinted down at him, filled with disdain and hunger.


Morning arrived in the form of his blaring alarm, dispelling the nightmares. With a groan, Mathew flung an arm out to silence it. He lay still for a long moment, staring up at the cracks in the plaster ceiling and trying to gather his frayed courage. Today decided everything.


Mathew dressed in a mechanical haze, his uniform feeling even more constricting than normal. He barely tasted his toast and eggs in the knotted silence of the cafeteria. Students spoke in hushed whispers if at all, the impending test weighing heavy on everyone's minds. Those with top grades tried to discreetly offer tutoring and words of encouragement to their more struggling classmates. But fear and resignation still dominated most faces.


With leaden feet, Mathew made his way to class behind Eric. They filed silently into their seats, not even attempting small talk. At the front of the room, Mr. Edmunds shuffled through a stack of test packets, his expression grim. Mathew felt a pang of sorrow for his teachers being forced into this awful role.


As the final bell rang, Mr. Edmunds cleared his throat. "I know you are all understandably concerned about today's exam," he began, toying anxiously with his glasses. "Please know we instructors poured our hearts into making this assessment as fair as possible. I have the utmost faith in all of you."


His attempted smile looked more like a pained grimace. Mathew appreciated his teacher trying to ease their worries, but nothing could fully quell the dread coursing through him. This was a nightmare no encouraging words could dispel.


Mr. Edmunds passed out the test packets with reluctance. "You have two hours," he announced. "Afterwards, please sit quietly until everyone has finished. Good luck, students."


Mathew stared down at the sterile white pages before him. A tide of panic welled up in his chest before he forced it back down. He had no choice but to try now. Pencil shaking slightly, he began to read through the questions.


The test covered everything from complex math formulas to obscure historical events and vocabulary terms he'd never seen. Mathew took his time, trying to work through each section carefully. But many questions left him baffled, no matter how hard he wracked his brain. His history knowledge was little help with advanced calculus.


As the minutes ticked by, Mathew grew more and more discouraged. Other students had their heads bent intently over their papers, scribbling away. But all Mathew could do was leave entire sections blank, feeling hope slip away.


By the time Mr. Edmunds called for them to set their pencils down, Mathew's stomach was in knots. He glanced over at Eric who gave him a subtle thumbs up before his expression darkened upon seeing Mathew's grim face. Silently they handed their papers forward. The teachers had a long and unpleasant road of grading ahead.


The classroom was eerily silent as everyone waited for the dreaded results. Some students bowed their heads on their desks, while others stared straight ahead, lost in thought. Mathew sat motionless, listening to his pounding heartbeat and trying not to throw up. This was it. His future would be decided within the next few hours.


The grueling afternoon dragged on endlessly. Teachers slipped in and out of the classroom, faces drawn. Students jumped each time the door opened, expecting news. But again and again, they were left waiting in torturous suspense.


When Principal Collins finally entered, the room seemed to freeze. Mathew stared at her, unable to breathe. In her hands she carried a single sheet of paper with a name written on it. A name that belonged to the student now sacrificed in humanity's faltering bid for peace.


Mathew's lightheadedness worsened as the principal approached Mr. Edmunds, handing him the fateful results. His teacher accepted it like it was a live grenade liable to explode at any moment. Adjusting his glasses, Mr. Edmunds regarded the class sorrowfully before speaking the two words that would seal someone's destiny.


"Matthew Hillman."


Mathew felt the blood drain from his face. He sat frozen, certain he had misheard. But Mr. Edmunds' mournful gaze was fixed on him, as were all the other students' heads turning to stare. This couldn't be real. It had to be some kind of awful mistake.


"No..." he whispered in disbelief. He glanced desperately at Eric, hoping his friend would tell him this was all a bad dream. But Eric just looked back, stricken, all reassurances dying on his lips.


Mr. Edmunds cleared his throat gently. "Sorry I meant Mathew Hogwarts, if you would please gather your things and come with me."


Mathew's pounding heart skipped a beat. Hogwarts? Not him? His eyes darted to where Mathew Hogwarts sat white-faced, mouth agape in shock.


Mr. Edmunds gave an apologetic dip of his head. "My mistake, I read the wrong name. Let me start again." Adjusting his glasses, he regarded the class sorrowfully before speaking the two words that would seal someone's destiny.


"Matthew Hogwarts."


A collective gasp swept the room. All eyes turned to Matthew Hogwarts, who looked on the verge of fainting. Mathew Hillman felt lightheaded himself with relief. It wasn't him. He wasn't the one chosen.


Mathew Hogwarts stood on trembling legs, staring beseechingly at Mr. Edmunds. But their teacher just gestured helplessly for him to come forward. With slow, unsteady steps, Hogwarts made his way to the front of the silent room, looking like a prisoner headed to execution.


As Mathew Hogwarts was escorted from the classroom by the ashen-faced principal, a heavy gloom settled over everyone left behind. Low conversations broke out discussing Hogwarts' fate and their own narrow escape. Mathew sagged back in his seat, letting out a shaky breath. He couldn't imagine the terror his classmate now faced.


To help take their minds off the grim events, Mr. Edmunds passed back their graded tests. Mathew stared down at the red 55 circled at the top of the first page. Well, that explained why he had barely scraped by. But passing by one or two points was still passing when the alternative was getting sent to the giants.


He leaned over to see the 78 marked on Eric's paper. His studious friend had pulled through, but Mathew could tell by his drawn expression that Eric took no joy in his success. Not when it came at such a cost for poor Hogwarts.


Up ahead, Nina regarded her 100 score without any hint of pride for once. She nudged Hogwarts' abandoned test mournfully, as if any percentage could help him now. Nothing but luck had spared the rest of them today. And that luck had cruelly passed one of their own by.


Later at lunch, Mathew picked at his food, guilt nagging at him. That should have been him chosen, by all rights. Not Hogwarts who had always been kind despite his shy nature. It didn't seem just, but then again nothing about their situation was. All they could do was keep their heads down and hope to survive unscathed for another year.


As Mathew carried his half-eaten meal to the trash, he felt the bracelet around his wrist like a phantom weight. He had come so close to being marked. Next year, would it be his turn to face exile? There were no guarantees in this game of chance. But for today, he had emerged unscathed. Tomorrow was yet one more day to dread when it came.


Mathew dumped his uneaten food in the trash and headed outside, needing air. His head still spun with lingering dread and relief. As he wandered past stately pines, he couldn't stop replaying those horrific moments when he'd thought the ax had fallen on him. The sheer terror as his life flashed before his eyes...he never wanted to experience that again.


But he knew it was only a temporary reprieve. Every year brought a new round of deadly roulette. One day his luck would run out, just as it had for poor Hogwarts.


Mathew sank down on a secluded bench beside the track field, head in hands. In the distance he could hear classmates laughing and playing, already putting the grim events behind them. But for him the close brush with mortality still lingered. He knew he should feel grateful, but survivor's guilt gnawed at him.


"Mind if I join you?"


Mathew glanced up to see Nina hovering uncertainly, books clutched to her chest. He nodded and scooted over on the worn wooden bench.


"How are you holding up?" she asked gently, tucking a lock of dark hair behind her ear. Her large brown eyes were full of concern.


Mathew just shook his head mutely. He didn't have words to describe the maelstrom inside him.


Nina seemed to understand his turmoil. "I know it's a lot to process," she said. "What happened to Hogwarts is awful. But try not to beat yourself up over test scores. It could have easily gone another way."


"Yeah, it could have been me sent off instead," Mathew said bitterly, dropping his gaze to his lap. "Not sure how I'm supposed to live with that."


"Oh, Mathew." Nina touched his shoulder softly. "Please don't torment yourself over factors beyond your control. All we can do is make the most of the time we have here."


Mathew knew she was right, but the guilt continued gnawing at him. He was reminded of their mortality while Hogwarts now faced the great unknown alone. It didn't seem right that he got to continue his daily school routines as if nothing had changed.


Nina gave his shoulder a gentle squeeze. "Want to take a walk? It's too nice a day to sit here stewing." Without waiting for an answer, she stood briskly and held out a hand.


With a small grin, Mathew let her pull him to his feet. Nina always seemed to know how to get him moving when he was lost in his own head. As they strolled past flower beds and sun-dappled trees, she filled the silence by chatting about classes and innocent topics that helped anchor Mathew back in the moment. Being near her caring spirit never failed to lift his mood.


By the time they circled back to the main building, Mathew felt more settled. The lingering shadows had receded for now. Nina's smile as they parted ways made his heart lift in a way he didn't dare examine too closely.


"See you tomorrow," she said with a playful nudge. "Try not to study yourself into oblivion tonight."


Mathew rubbed his neck ruefully. "No danger of that. I'm swearing off books for at least a week." At her laugh, he added sincerely, "Thanks for getting me out of my funk earlier. You're the best, Nina."


A pleased blush colored her cheeks. "What are friends for? Catch you later, Mathew." With a little wave, she headed off down the hall.


Back in his dorm room, Mathew set his bag down and flopped onto his creaky bed. Despite the emotional rollercoaster of the day, exhaustion quickly caught up with him. As his eyes drifted shut, his thoughts turned to Nina.


He pictured her sweet smile and the caring way she'd consoled him earlier. There was always such light around her, driving back any shadows. The memory of her hand resting gently on his shoulder made Mathew's face warm. He and Nina had been friends since grade school, but lately his feelings had begun shifting into new, confusing territory.


A knock at the door jolted Mathew from his drifting thoughts. Rubbing his eyes, he sat up to see Eric letting himself in.


"There you are, bro. I've been looking for you," Eric said, grabbing Mathew's desk chair and straddling it casually. "Had to escape the chaos of dinner. Everyone's buzzing about you-know-who."


Mathew's mood dimmed again at the reminder of Hogwarts' fate. In just 5 days, the poor guy would be sent through the portal to live among the giants. And that's when the giantess exchange student would arrive too. The very thought made Mathew shudder.


"Yeah, I needed some space to wrap my head around everything," he replied.


Eric nodded grimly. "Tell me about it. The whole school's on edge. In just a few days..." He trailed off uncomfortably.


In just a few days, their world would be turned upside down by the arrival of a colossal exchange student. It was a lot to come to terms with in such a short timeframe. Mathew could barely process that in less than a week, one of their own would be gone forever, and a towering giantess would be there in his place.


"Ah well, enough depressing shit for one day," Eric said abruptly, rummaging in his hoodie pocket...


What do you think about the first installment of the new story, tell me what you think, is it a good idea
End Notes:

What do you think of the first chapter of the story, lemme know by giving the chapter a review

Chapter 2| the celdens by Francis
Author's Notes:

Get ready to enter a world where bigger is better in this titanic second chapter, as we meet the towering denizens of the giant celdens realm.

The celden world was similar to that of Earth but scaled up several hundred feet. Their planet orbited a dual sun system, bathing the lush lands in a warm amber glow. Lush forests stretched as far as the eye could see, broken up by cascading rivers and towering mountain peaks. Due to the giants' tremendous size, even mundane structures like homes and schools spanned acres of land.


The celdens looked almost identical to humans in proportion and anatomy, apart from their colossal height which ranged from 100 to 250 feet on average. Their skin tones and hair colors varied just as human diversity did. They possessed only two types of teeth - sharp ripping fangs and broad crushing molars, well-suited to their dining habits.


While the celden anatomy overall aligned with humans, there were a few key differences. Their core body temperature ran hotter to support their enormous bulk, ranging from 110°c to 130°c. Their potent gastric acids could dissolve even durable metals like steel in minutes, breaking down prey with ease. This acidic fluid wreaked havoc on their internal temperature, so their bodies possessed a specialized pouch to store the acidic bile when not digesting food. Once this caustic substance began dissolving a meal, their core temperature would skyrocket rapidly.


Among their kind, the females were known as '' celdensss" while the males were just called 'celden.' They stood slightly smaller than the females. Their role in society was more or less same as what you would see on earth


Culturally, celdens viewed humans as lesser beings, akin to livestock. They possessed no qualms about hunting, killing, and consuming humans if the mood struck them. However, not all celdenss relished in cruelty and carnage. There was a range of personalities among their kind just as within humanity.


In recent decades, diplomatic relations had been established between the two races. An exchange program was instituted, sending celdens to live among humans and vice versa to try and bridge understanding between their worlds, but after the first one went south the kinda went with the idea of sending their kind to the human world to have fun as they please and the human government were task to stick with his conditions in other to prevent a war, a war that they know they could come close to winning.
…………………………………………………














Mia attended Ut Sarth Academy, one of the premier schools in her region. She stood 180 feet tall, moderately tall for a celdensss her age. Her slim build had an athletic grace to it, though she was not as statuesque as some of her more robust classmates. Mia’s complexion was a rich umber shade, complemented by long flowing black hair she often wore in a messy braid that draped to her knees. Her eyes were a piercing emerald green behind stylish glasses. While the corrective lenses were now unnecessary, Mia had worn them for so long that they felt like part of her look.


Mia’s family lived about a 20 minute walk from the sprawling school grounds. She rose with the amber rays of their planet’s twin suns streaming into her spacious bedroom. Today was a momentous day for Mia and all her classmates. Ut Sarth Academy was this year's selection to participate in the inter-realm exchange program. One celden would have the privilege of spending six months living among humans while one unlucky human student would conversely be transferred to the giants’ school.


Unlike the humans fear of being selected, The chance to visit the human world was coveted by most celdens. It represented freedom from rules and consequences – a free pass to indulge every whim with the tiny civilization. To be chosen as their school’s exchange student was an honor. However, Mia harbored some reservations about being whisked away to an unfamiliar land filled with alien creatures no bigger than her fingertip, but they could be fun to be had right?.


After dressing in her crimson school uniform, Mia made her way downstairs. The surfaces of her home were scaled for her proportions – massive wooden chairs with cushions stuffed with enough materials to fill two Olympic sized swimming pools, a table spanning half the size of a human football field , and appliances sized to brew hundreds of kettles of tea or cook handful of human livestocks at a time


Mia’s father Bryn was seated at the table, using his large tablet interface to scan the day’s news projections while nursing a mug of tea the size of a water tank. He worked as an architect, designing different structures throughout their region. Bryn possessed keen intelligence behind his rugged features, his short-cropped salt and pepper hair speaking to his distinguished age. He smiled warmly as Mia entered.


“Morning, sunshine,” he rumbled affectionately. “Big day today, hmm? Excited about the choosing ceremony?”


Mia gave a noncommittal shrug as she grabbed a bowl of grain and sliced meats. “I guess so. More confued than anything. The idea of spending so much time with those tiny creatures creeps me out.” She popped a strip of bacon the length of a school bus into her mouth, savoring the smoky flavor.


Her father chuckled understandingly. “I can imagine it’s quite outside your comfort zone. But look at it as a learning experience. Perhaps you’ll gain some knowledge for their kind.”


“knowledge?” Mia scoffed around her mouthful of food. “What would I learn from creatures so tiny?” To emphasize her point, she grabbed a cage containing hundreds of live earth chickens and dumped them into her open mouth, crunching them up like popcorn.


Bryn just smiled patiently, accustomed to his daughter’s flippant ways. “I know you don’t mean that. You have a big heart under all that bluster, little one.”


Mia rolled her eyes, With a shrug, she gulped down the rest of her meal. “Yeah, yeah, I’ll play nice with the tiny guys. Assuming I’m even chosen.”


At that moment, rapid footsteps sounded on the towering staircase. Mia’s younger brother Jerry slid down the bannister, landing nimbly in the kitchen. “Chosen? Please, we all know they’re gonna pick me!” he exclaimed with a cocky grin.


Though only 14, Jerry already stood at a towering 130 feet tall. He had carved out a reputation at their school as a slick ladies man and star athlete. Jerry’s popularity and swagger often annoyed Mia, but deep down she had a soft spot for her reckless brother. When he wasn’t putting on airs, Jerry demonstrated the same calm spirit as the rest of their family.


“What makes you so sure?” Mia shot back wryly as she rinsed her dish in the kitchen sink.


Jerry shrugged, his blue eyes twinkling. “First, I'm handsome plus I've won many trophies for our school . Who else would they choose?” He sidled up and threw an arm around her shoulders. “Just imagine me big sis, – Off cavorting with those little people. I'll Try not to step on too many!”


Mia rolled her eyes, shrugging off his arm. “Yeah right, only in your stupid fantasies.”

"Besides you just know they'll pick me" slightly raising her shoulder higher


"You mean, they're gonna pick the most socially awkward girl at school" Jerry snickered. "How many friends do you have, like two at most"


"You take that back, I'm beautiful and I have lots of friends too," mia said trying to defend herself


Oblivious to her turmoil, Jerry headed for the towering pantry to grab a quick breakfast. At the table, Bryn folded up his tablet interface. “Well, I’m off to the office. Good luck at the ceremony today.” He stood on his tippy toe to kiss Mia’s forehead. “Don't let his word get to you, he's your younger brother.”


"Ya you're right, I guess his Young and STUPID" mia said darting her eye at her brother


With an encouraging pat on her shoulder, Mia’s father lumbered out the back door on his way to work. Mia bit her lip pensively as she watched him go. Did everyone really think of her as a nerd with no friends.


Jerry bounded back over, apples and bread rolls overflowing in his arms. “Come on, sis, let’s get going. Don’t wanna be late for the big day.” He snatched up his school bag and headed for the towering front door.


Mia took a deep breath, squaring her shoulders. Jerry was wrong – no use fretting about what-ifs. All she could do was take things as they came. She did appreciate her family’s faith in her abilities, whether founded or not. Hoisting her own satchel over one shoulder, Mia followed her brother outside into the sunny morning.


They strolled in the direction of campus, the 20-minute walk giving them time to chat. Mia lived in a more suburban area on the outskirts of their city. As they trekked inward, the houses and shops grew progressively larger and more elaborate. Jerry catcalled at every pretty celden they passed, undaunted by their annoyed looks.


“Jerry, do you always have to be so obnoxious?” Mia chided as he made kissy faces at a trio of unimpressed girls.


Jerry shrugged, unabashed. “I can’t help being so popular with the ladies.” He shot her a cheeky wink. “Not my fault you got all the charm of an ogre.”


Mia grabbed him in a headlock, ignoring his muffled protests. “Who are you calling an ogre, pipsqueak?” She vigorously rubbed her knuckles across his short black hair.


“Ahhh, okay, uncle!” Jerry yelped. Mia finally released him, grinning in satisfaction. He frantically smoothed his mussed hair, scowling. “You’re gonna pay for that someday, sis.”


Mia just laughed as they continued on. She enjoyed getting under her cocky brother’s skin now and then. His inflated ego needed regular deflating. As they crossed into the urban heart of the city, the buildings climbed ever higher and wider around them. Vehicles the size of cruise ships flowed through the colossal streets. Advertisements hundreds of feet tall blazed from metallic walls. To Mia, their walk felt perfectly mundane, but she imagined how awestruck humans would be viewing their world.


At last the sweeping campus of Ut Sarth Academy emerged ahead. Students milled about the courtyards and gardens, mingling before class began. Jerry peeled off to meet with his friends, but not before shooting Mia a thumbs up. “wish me luck, sis!”


Mia took a deep breath, gazing up at the imposing granite edifices before her. Bryn's vote of confidence buoyed her spirits and helped settle her nerves. She could do this – regardless of whether she was chosen or not. With her head held high, Mia strode onto the bustling school grounds.


She was immediately greeted by enthusiastic shouts. “Mia! Over here!” She turned to see a group of three celdenss waving her over. Smiling, Mia altered course to join them. Though not exactly part of the “in'' crowd, she got along well with most of her classmates.


“Hey ladies,” Mia greeted. “How’s it going?”


“Girl, we are freaking out,” gushed Tiana, the ringleader of their group. She stood out with dark brown skin and long braided hair woven with colorful beads. “The choosing ceremony is in just three hours!”


Murmurs of excitement rippled through the cluster of celdens. “I heard they’re bringing in alumni to help with selection,” said Selena, her blonde curls bouncing as she bounced on her toes.
End Notes:

Don't forget to review the chapter of you like it, that how I know someone actually wants me to continue, lol.

Chapter 3 by Francis
Author's Notes:

Chapter 3

Selena strolled through the tiny human village, towering above the tiny houses roof cottages nestled side by side along the road. Warm sunlight caressed her skin as a soft breeze whispered through her long golden hair. Far below, little humans gazed up at her in awe, some kneeling in reverence before their giant goddess. 


"Please, have mercy!" their reedy voices pleaded. Selena smiled benevolently down at the little guys, before lifting her feet up and.


"Selena! Hey, Selena!" A distant voice bellowed, intruding into her tranquil world. The idyllic scene began fragmenting around her.


"Wake up, sleepyhead!" The voice rang out again, even louder. With a groan, Selena reluctantly opened her eyes. Bright sunlight streamed through the classroom windows rather than the setting sun of her dreamscape. And instead of tiny houses, there were rows of gigantic wooden desks receding around her. Tiana's grinning face loomed overhead as Selena blinked groggily. 


"Come on, time for lunch!" her exuberant friend announced. 


Selena yawned and sat up, joints cracking. She must have dozed off sometime during 4th period. Probably not the best idea on today of all days, but Tiana's droning voice lecturing up at the front had lulled her into a stupor. 


"Ugh, what time is it?" Selena mumbled, brushing back her long golden locks. 


"Almost noon, girl," replied Tiana. "You slept through the whole lesson. Lucky Mr. Eldon didn't notice, or you'd be stuck in detention right now."


Selena grimaced. Normally she tried to stay on the teachers' good side. Falling asleep was so not like her. But like the rest of the school, her mind was preoccupied with the upcoming selection ceremony that afternoon. 


"What'd I miss?" Selena mumbled, gathering her textbooks scattered across the desk. 


"Just that the world was about to end. She exaggerated.


"What" Selena asked confused


"Just kidding, it's just plain old trigonometry,I'll fill you in later." Tiana slung her bulky patchwork bag over one shoulder. "Now come on, let's go fuel up in the cafeteria"


Selena had a blank stare, clearly not understanding the joke Tiana told


Tina exited the class, Selena followed Tiana out into the vaulted granite hallway. Only her friend could get so pumped about cafeteria food. But Tiana's enthusiasm was infectious, and Selena found her grogginess evaporating. This was no regular lunch period - today was the long-awaited selection when a young celeden would go into the human world to live the dream life.


In three hours, the "choosing ceremony" would take place in the school's massive arena. Selena gnawed her lip nervously, imagining hundreds of her school mates sitting in a single room waiting for some news


The cafeteria’s vaulted ceilings soared hundreds of feet overhead. Selena grabbed a wooden tray the size of a dance floor and joined the queue of students that snaked halfway across the room. Everyone seemed to be vibrating with an undercurrent of nervous excitement about the rapidly approaching event. 


Selena eyed the feast laid out along the buffet line. There were mountains of boundless food, enough to feed thousands of humans. Platters of roasted meats, heaps of vegetables loomed like colorful hills, and barrels of fresh fruit juice could quench a small town’s thirst. She took her time piling her plate high.


Tray loaded with nourishment, Selena scanned the crowded room for her friends. Amidst the sea of youthful giant faces, she quickly spotted Nina’s signature braided ponytail. Weaving through the packed tables and benches, Nina was the brains of their quartet. Her long black hair was, as always, neatly plaited down her back. Though not the most sociable, Nina's humor balanced out the group.


 Selena made her way over to the group. 


“Hey ladies,” she greeted, setting her overloaded tray down with a thunk. 


“There you are!” Nina exclaimed. “We were worried Tiana might have…."


“Oh shush, I wasn’t that boring,” Tiana protested through a mouthful of potato.  


Selena laughed as she slid onto the bench beside Mia. The shy giantess gave her a soft hello but seemed distracted poking at her food. 


“So,” Selena began lightly, “who else is freaking out about the ceremony?”


“Only all of us,” giggled Nina. The slender blonde clasped her hands together anxiously. “What if I get tongue-tied when I'm chosen?”


“Then try not to eat it,” Tiana quipped. She swallowed a chunk of meat half the size of a cow whole. 


Nina shot her a sour look. “Gee thanks, really helpful.”


"No problem," said Tiana with a sarcastic smile. "Though we all know I'm a show. No way they'll pass up these guns." She flexed her enormous bicep with a grin.


Nina gave a soft snort, nibbling on a bread roll the size of a compact car. "Yeah, because nothing says a perfect student than an aggressive brute, besides I don't think you'll even fit in the portal."


Tiana flicked a pea at her, which Nina dodged with a laugh. Though ribbing each other was part of their dynamic.


Mia stirred her soup aimlessly. “I don’t even know if I want to be picked,” she mumbled.


The others turned to her in surprise. “What do you mean?” Selena asked gently. As the second tallest in their group at 180 feet, Mia could cut an imposing figure, but her nature was the opposite of what he frame portrayed. Selena knew she was likely overwhelmed by the prospect of being sent halfway across the universe.  


Mia fiddled with her braid nervously. “I just...I don’t know if I’m ready for that kind of adventure what if they try to attack me?”


“Oh, honey.” Nina patted her shoulder statically. “Their technology hasn't advanced enough to evenake us bleed, rather it's the other way around, they would be the one trembling and scared of their pitiful Life.!”


Tiana nodded eagerly. “Yeah, and just think - hundreds of teeny people staring at you in awe!” She puffed out her chest. “I bet they’ll worship us like gods.”


Selena hid a smile as she bit into a turkey. Beneath her cocky bravado, Tiana clearly hoped to be the one chosen. At 205 feet tall with shoulders like a linebacker, her hulking friend cut the most imposing figure at school. 


"I don't know, I just don't like the idea of being stared at by those tiny things and feel like a creep" mia said


"Creep?, Selena gasped " 1st, there are the creeps for staring at some for no reason, besides you should bask in all the attention you'll be getting, I mean hundreds  of people staring at you , noticing your presence is a dream some people have you know".


"I don't think they will be staring for no reason, I'll be freaking huge compare to


Before Selena could say anything else, a deep voice bellowed across the cafeteria. 


“Mind if I join you ladies?”


She looked up to see Jerry approaching with his usual swagger. Mia’s younger brother was trailed by several of his awestruck friends. Jerry was already one of the biggest and most popular guys in school. He flashed his sister a dimpled grin as the group pulled up chairs. 


“Jerry,” Mia greeted flatly. 


“What’s up, big sis?” Jerry helped himself to a hunk of bread from Mia’s tray, ignoring her swat. “So, you ready for the big selection?”


Mia shrugged, poking at her soup once more. “I guess so.”


Jerry leaned back in his chair, lacing his hands casually behind his head. “You all know they’re gonna pick me, right? I mean, look at this million dollar smile.” He grinned brightly at the surrounding girls. “How could they say no to all this?”


Selena rolled her eyes as his friends hooted in agreement. Mia just scowled and went back to brooding over her food. 


Undaunted, Jerry snatched another roll off Mia’s tray, deftly avoiding her slap this time. “Yep, just imagine me hanging with those little dudes soon.” He and his friends laughed.


“You’re so full of it,” Nina said flatly. “They won’t pick you just because you have an overinflated ego.”


Jerry placed a hand over his heart, feeling offended. “You hurt  me! I’ll have you know I’m a model student. My dashing good looks are just a bonus.” He dodged the carrot Mia flung at him, cackling.  


“Come on, bro, leave them be,” one of his friends said. With a cheeky wave, Jerry allowed his entourage to tug him away.


“Ugh, I cannot wait until his voice changes,” Mia grumbled once he was gone. “Maybe it’ll deflate his big head.”


Selena smiled sympathetically. “I know he’s a lot to take. But try not to let him get under your skin.” She gave Mia’s arm a comforting squeeze. “This is your moment. Don’t let Jerry ruin it.”


Mia managed a small grateful smile in return. “You’re right. I should just focus on getting through this ceremony first.” She took a deep breath, sitting up straighter. “Then I can stress about everything else after.”


“There you go!” Nina cheered. “We’re all in this together. Let’s just try and have fun with it.”


Selena nodded firmly. “Agreed. We’ll get through today as a team.” Under the table, she crossed her fingers for good luck. No matter what happened in that arena, she knew her friends would face it side-by-side.  


After lunch, the giantesses parted ways to attend their various afternoon classes. But with the ominous ceremony looming, no one could focus on schoolwork. Selena stared blankly at the kernels of wisdom written on the chalkboard, leg jiggling anxiously beneath her desk. All around students whispered and passed notes, oblivious to the teacher’s halfhearted attempts to quiet them. The air buzzed with nervous excitement about the rapidly approaching selection.


When the final bell rang, Selena felt lightheaded with anticipation. This was it. The moment they’d all obsessed over for weeks. As she emerged into the crowded hallway with her classmates, Selena spotted Mia up ahead. The tall celden looked rather green, hands clenching and unclenching her books anxiously. 


Selena hurried over and looped their arms together. “Hey, you hanging in there?”


Mia gnawed her bottom lip, gazing fixedly ahead. “Trying to. I feel like I’m going to trip walking up when they call my name and make a total fool of myself.”  


“Aww, don’t worry about that!” Selena gave her arm a reassuring squeeze. “No one’s expecting grace and poise. We’re all nervous.”


Mia nodded, looking slightly less queasy. As they navigated through the chaotic rush towards the arena, Selena kept up a stream of cheerful small talk to distract her fretful friend. By the time they stepped into the soaring stadium, Mia’s shoulders had relaxed slightly. 


Row upon row of wooden benches circled the arena’s vast dirt floor. Selena craned her neck gazing up at the arched ceiling hundreds of feet overhead. She could already see giantesses crowded into the upper seats like a flock of colorful birds. Everyone's excited chatter echoed through the cavernous space, amplifying the electric mood.


“Selena! Mia! Up here!” 


Glancing up, Selena spotted Nina and Tiana waving them over enthusiastically. After carefully picking their way through the packed benches, she and Mia managed to squeeze in beside their friends. Selena sat with knees hugged to her chest, pulse racing. This was really happening.


“Can you believe this?” Nina gushed, practically bouncing in her seat. “We’re making history today!” 


On Mia’s other side, Tiana drummed her fingers on her knee impatiently. “When are they gonna get this show on the road?” 


As if in response, a booming voice suddenly projected from unseen speakers. “Welcome students! Please take your seats.”


A hush swiftly fell over the murmuring crowd. Heads swiveled towards the raised stage set into one curved wall of the arena. There the school administrators stood looking solemn, along with a collection of distinguished-looking alumni students, alumi was a neighboring highschool that was chosen last year. 


Principal Oswald stepped forward, his voice magically amplified. “As you all know, today is a momentous occasion for Ut Sarth Academy. The time has come to select  the student for our inter-world exchange program.”


End Notes:

Next chapter in less than a week

The test, celden edition by Francis
Author's Notes:

Next chapter in less than a week, been updating on Wattpad, totally forget to update here so I'll like speedrun run the updates to match the current chapter

"Alright, this year, our school is changing things up when it comes to the selection process," the principal began with a commanding presence. "We're taking inspiration from how humans do it, but with a twist. Instead of picking the lowest scorer, we're going to select the highest one. This way, everyone gets a fair shot."


Pausing for emphasis, the principal continued, "The humans conducted exams, and we haven't identified the lowest scorer's name yet. But in our case, we're celebrating excellence by choosing the top performer. So, every student has an equal chance."


The principal's voice carried authority as they went on, "Furthermore, the exams will be tailored to each class. No need to worry about juniors getting overly challenging questions or seniors receiving easy ones."


Last year, the alumni school was randomly chosen, but the truth is, they picked who they wanted. Nobody there had a fair opportunity. So, we've invited two of their brightest students here to level the playing field. If you don't mind, please step outside and introduce yourselves," the principal said, ushering Britney and Zoe onto the stage.


Britney, one of the two alumni students, confidently approached the standing microphone. She wore her alumni uniform, a pristine all-white outfit with striking red sleeves and collar. Her long, dark hair framed her face, and behind her medicated glasses, she sported dark brown eyes. Her braces added to her distinctive, nerdy appearance.


"Hello, everyone," Britney began, her voice clear and poised. "As you all know, I'm from Alumni Prime High, and I'll be participating in your competition. It's truly an honor to be here, and I promise to seize this opportunity to the fullest." She gracefully stepped back, yielding the floor to her fellow student.


The second alumni student, Zoe, had a darker complexion and wore her hair in two neatly plaited buns adorned with flower accessories. Her emerald eyes sparkled with a hint of shyness, and her slightly muscular build spoke of her athleticism. Dark spots added character to her face, and she, too, wore her school uniform.


"Um, hi," Zoe greeted with a bashful smile. "My name is Zoe, and I have a passion for math and reading."


The principal nodded appreciatively. "It's wonderful to have you both here, if only for a short while. Zoe and Britney, we hope you make the most of your time with us. We'll dismiss you now to prepare for the exam. Give it your best effort." With those words, the principal concluded the gathering, and the auditorium buzzed with chatter.


Selena felt her stomach flip-flop as the principal concluded his speech. A hushed murmur of excitement rippled through the crowded arena. She exchanged an anxious glance with Mia beside her. 


"An exam? I didn't prepare for that!" Selena whispered, azure eyes wide.


"Me either," Mia murmured back. Selena wrung her hands nervously in her lap. 


On her other side, Nina was grinning from ear to ear, nearly bouncing in her seat. " perfect! Now it seems I'll be going after all." 


Mia nodded hesitantly. She knew academics were Nina's strong suit, so of course her studious friend was happy for the changes. As for Mia, she considered herself decently bright but doubted she could outscore Nina or the two alumni students on an exam. 


Noticing Selena's discomfort, Mia gave her hand a small, reassuring squeeze. "Hey, don't stress yourself out," she said gently. "This whole thing is stupid, but Just take it one question at a time. And try to do your best"


Selena took a deep breath and nodded.  Glancing past Nina, she noticed Tiana looked less enthused, scowling down at the stage with arms crossed. Mia guessed her athletic friend had been counting on physical prowess helping her chances rather than an intellectual contest.


As the students funneled out of the arena towards the school gates, Selena tried to ignore her pounding heart. She could do this. Maybe she wouldn't wind up with the highest score, but if she stayed focused, she was bound to fare decently at least. 


"This whole thing is a sham. I'm going to take tomorrow as a day off from school since the exam was the only activity, and I'm not participating," Mia grumbled quietly as they walked.


"That's not the right attitude, Mia. You should at least give it a try, even if you don't think you have a chance," Selena advised.


"I've already got my plans for tomorrow. I'll go biking with my dad and binge-watch the entire season of 'The Black Cats of Vanguard,'" Mia replied, her voice tinged with resignation.


"Please, Mia, take the exam, at least do it for us," Selena pleaded


"Yes, do it" Tina chimed in.


Nina, always brimming with confidence, interrupted with a smirk. "Let her be, girls. She knows it's a waste of time because I'm going to win anyway."


"Shut up, Nina," Tina and Selena said in unison.


"Pshh, jealous " Nina snorted 


"Why would I be jealous of a nerd? Instead of boasting, you should give us pointers and lessons so we can pass. That's what friends do," Tina retorted.


"Did you ask me to help you out, did you? Instead, you're just jealous that I'll be getting the highest score," Nina fired back.


"Alright, I'll take the test," Mia suddenly spoke up, interrupting the argument. "But don't expect anything from me."


"You go, girl. We should probably head home and study," Selena suggested.


The group split up, with Selena and Tina turning left at a junction, while Nina took the right, and Mia continued straight ahead.


Back at home, Nina was immersed in her books, her legs dipped into a bucket of cold water to combat the tension in her body. She was laser-focused on her goal, she had reviewed flashcards of the human worlds. Becoming the exchange student meant a chance to study exotic specimens firsthand. All her academic career had built towards this - now was her time to shine. 


As she meticulously studied , Nina's mind churned with research plans. She would observe how the Humans communicated, built their infrastructure, and prepared their food and even get to dissect a few. Nothing was too mundane when it came to analyzing a new species!


Nina could barely contain her eager anticipation. Soon she might get to cradle a human in her palm, feeling its tiny heart fluttering like a frantic bird. Finally she could see for herself what made the creatures tick, inside and out. For a studious mind like Nina's, it was a dream come true. She had to be the one chosen to fulfill it.



Meanwhile, across town, Selena was also studying, though not with the same intensity as Nina. Her gaze was locked on the pages, absorbing every word diligently. 


Selena daydreamed out her bedroom window, picturing what adventures awaited in the human world. Ever since she was little, stories of the strange miniature creatures had fascinated her. Now there was a chance to actually meet them face-to-face.


As the second sun dipped below the horizon, her mind swirled with imaginings. She could so easily pluck up one of the humans and keep it as an adorable pet. They were just so cute and tiny, like living dolls! Though she knew she had to be careful with them as they're quite fragile, wouldn't want to crush them during playtime.


Selena smiled softly to herself. Yes, if chosen as the exchange student, she would embark on the journey with an open and curious heart. There was so much she could do there. It's gonna be a lot of fun


And then there was Tina. The brutish giantess grumbled to herself as she did push-ups on the grass, muscles rippling beneath her skin. Tina had no interest in physics equations or history facts. But she did relish the idea of stomping around and smashing things in the human world without repercussions. She licked her lips imagining the mayhem she could cause if chosen. Those pathetic humans wouldn't stand a chance against her as she stared at her book, murmuring words and cramming whatever her brain would allow.



Meanwhile, Mia remained intensely relaxed on the living room couch, her eyes glued to the TV screen. Even her younger brother James was diligently studying, but Mia was an oasis of tranquility, engrossed in her favorite reality show, "Keeping Up with the Celdens."


As Mia continued to watch the show, she mulled over her reasons to even showing up. She didn't care about scoring the highest or being chosen as the exchange student. But she also didn't want to disappoint her friends by not participating at all. The more she considered it, the more intrigued Mia felt.


What would it be like to interact with tiny human people the size of insects? To visit their quaint little villages and hold their fragile structures in her hands? She imagined picking up one of the tiny humans and watching them scramble about in her grasp. The thought made her smirk. Maybe it could be fun after all.


"Mia snap out of it" she said to her self


The next day, student filled into the school and made their way to their classes for the exam, mia and the girls were in the same room since there were on the same grade level, but we're in different seats because of their names alphabetical standing, except mia and Nina,Selena and tina who were relatively close together.


 After the students settled in, at the front of the room, the teachers began distributing thick packets of test papers. Selena's pulse spiked when one landed on her desk with a thud. She stared at the daunting pile of pages, feeling a bead of sweat form on her forehead. So many endless pages... She took a few deep, steadying breaths, then picked up the provided pencil. No going back now. It was time to prove what she was made of. Mia just stared at the paper with a blank expression, let's get this over with, she thought to herself .


"You may begin," announced the head teacher. With that, the hall filled with the soft sounds of rustling pages and scratching pencils. Mia steeled herself and turned to the first page.


Mia had a different strategy in mind. "Hmmm, I think I'm going to go with 'C' on all the questions," she murmured to herself, her pencil poised over the answer sheet. With a devil-may-care attitude, she began ticking 'C' on every question, methodically and swiftly. In about ten minutes, she was already done and asked for permission to submit, which was granted. She handed in her paper and was dismissed, leaving her classmates baffled.


Meanwhile back at Selena, She thought aloud, furrowing her brows. Calculus problems stared back at her, looking more like alien hieroglyphics. Selena's confidence wavered as she attempted to decipher the mathematical riddles. She couldn't help but sneak a glance at Tina, who was gazing at the ceiling, seemingly hoping it would magically provide the answers.


As for Nina, she was a force to be reckoned with. Halfway through the exam, her brow furrowed in deep concentration. She cross-checked each answered question several times to avoid even the slightest of mistakes. Nina was in her element.


Selena shook her head slightly, redirecting her attention to the half-completed test packet before her. She couldn't control how anyone else performed. All that mattered was doing her personal best. Tina flashed her a quick thumbs up from the neighboring desk, making Mia smile. They were in this together, come what may.


The minutes ticked by as Selena made her way steadily through the questions. Some she could answer easily, while others required deeper thought to tease out the solution. She was so engrossed that she barely noticed when the teacher called the two hour time limit. Reluctantly setting down her pencil, Selena leaned back with a soft sigh. She wasn't sure what to expect when the scores came in, but at least she felt satisfied knowing she gave it her all.


After the teachers had collected the test papers, Selena turned to Nina with a tired but accomplished smile. "Well, that's that. How do you think you did?"


Nina chewed her lip as she cracked her knuckles a bit "Pretty good I think. Some of the calculus stumped me though. You?"


"Same. I had to skip a few of the harder math ones," Selena admitted. "But overall, I'm happy with how it went." 


"That was that hardest thing I have ever seen" Tina chimed in as she approached them, I'll be delighted if I even get up to 50%" 


Nina laughed as the three girls gathered their things, spirits lifted now that the stress of the exam was behind them. No matter what happened next, they had done their best.


As the students filed out to await their results, Selena felt a new sense of calm. She walked taller beside Nina, while being dwarfed by Tina's hulking presence. She hoped she passed enough to be selected.


The next day at school, That afternoon, the entire school gathered in the auditorium to hear the announcement. Excitement and apprehension crackled through the air. On the colossal stage, the principal held up a hand for silence. 


"Before I announce who will be partaking in the exchange program to the human world, I want to remind you this is an honor and responsibility," his voice boomed. "Our actions there reflect on all giant-kind."


He unrolled a parchment scroll containing the test scores. Nina clutched Selena's hand tightly, eyes shining. This was the moment that would decide their fates.


"With the highest exam score, and therefore selected as our exchange student is...Nina Ryst!"


"Alright, this year, our school is changing things up when it comes to the selection process," the principal began with a commanding presence. "We're taking inspiration from how humans do it, but with a twist. Instead of picking the lowest scorer, we're going to select the highest one. This way, everyone gets a fair shot."

Pausing for emphasis, the principal continued, "The humans conducted exams, and we haven't identified the lowest scorer's name yet. But in our case, we're celebrating excellence by choosing the top performer. So, every student has an equal chance."

The principal's voice carried authority as they went on, "Furthermore, the exams will be tailored to each class. No need to worry about juniors getting overly challenging questions or seniors receiving easy ones."

Last year, the alumni school was randomly chosen, but the truth is, they picked who they wanted. Nobody there had a fair opportunity. So, we've invited two of their brightest students here to level the playing field. If you don't mind, please step outside and introduce yourselves," the principal said, ushering Britney and Zoe onto the stage.

Britney, one of the two alumni students, confidently approached the standing microphone. She wore her alumni uniform, a pristine all-white outfit with striking red sleeves and collar. Her long, dark hair framed her face, and behind her medicated glasses, she sported dark brown eyes. Her braces added to her distinctive, nerdy appearance.

"Hello, everyone," Britney began, her voice clear and poised. "As you all know, I'm from Alumni Prime High, and I'll be participating in your competition. It's truly an honor to be here, and I promise to seize this opportunity to the fullest." She gracefully stepped back, yielding the floor to her fellow student.

The second alumni student, Zoe, had a darker complexion and wore her hair in two neatly plaited buns adorned with flower accessories. Her emerald eyes sparkled with a hint of shyness, and her slightly muscular build spoke of her athleticism. Dark spots added character to her face, and she, too, wore her school uniform.

"Um, hi," Zoe greeted with a bashful smile. "My name is Zoe, and I have a passion for math and reading."

The principal nodded appreciatively. "It's wonderful to have you both here, if only for a short while. Zoe and Britney, we hope you make the most of your time with us. We'll dismiss you now to prepare for the exam. Give it your best effort." With those words, the principal concluded the gathering, and the auditorium buzzed with chatter.


Selena felt her stomach flip-flop as the principal concluded his speech. A hushed murmur of excitement rippled through the crowded arena. She exchanged an anxious glance with Mia beside her. 


"An exam? I didn't prepare for that!" Selena whispered, azure eyes wide.


"Me either," Mia murmured back. Selena wrung her hands nervously in her lap. 


On her other side, Nina was grinning from ear to ear, nearly bouncing in her seat. " perfect! Now it seems I'll be going after all." 


Mia nodded hesitantly. She knew academics were Nina's strong suit, so of course her studious friend was happy for the changes. As for Mia, she considered herself decently bright but doubted she could outscore Nina or the two alumni students on an exam. 


Noticing Selena's discomfort, Mia gave her hand a small, reassuring squeeze. "Hey, don't stress yourself out," she said gently. "This whole thing is stupid, but Just take it one question at a time. And try to do your best"


Selena took a deep breath and nodded.  Glancing past Nina, she noticed Tiana looked less enthused, scowling down at the stage with arms crossed. Mia guessed her athletic friend had been counting on physical prowess helping her chances rather than an intellectual contest.


As the students funneled out of the arena towards the school gates, Selena tried to ignore her pounding heart. She could do this. Maybe she wouldn't wind up with the highest score, but if she stayed focused, she was bound to fare decently at least. 


"This whole thing is a sham. I'm going to take tomorrow as a day off from school since the exam was the only activity, and I'm not participating," Mia grumbled quietly as they walked.


"That's not the right attitude, Mia. You should at least give it a try, even if you don't think you have a chance," Selena advised.


"I've already got my plans for tomorrow. I'll go biking with my dad and binge-watch the entire season of 'The Black Cats of Vanguard,'" Mia replied, her voice tinged with resignation.


"Please, Mia, take the exam, at least do it for us," Selena pleaded


"Yes, do it" Tina chimed in.


Nina, always brimming with confidence, interrupted with a smirk. "Let her be, girls. She knows it's a waste of time because I'm going to win anyway."


"Shut up, Nina," Tina and Selena said in unison.


"Pshh, jealous " Nina snorted 


"Why would I be jealous of a nerd? Instead of boasting, you should give us pointers and lessons so we can pass. That's what friends do," Tina retorted.


"Did you ask me to help you out, did you? Instead, you're just jealous that I'll be getting the highest score," Nina fired back.


"Alright, I'll take the test," Mia suddenly spoke up, interrupting the argument. "But don't expect anything from me."


"You go, girl. We should probably head home and study," Selena suggested.


The group split up, with Selena and Tina turning left at a junction, while Nina took the right, and Mia continued straight ahead.


Back at home, Nina was immersed in her books, her legs dipped into a bucket of cold water to combat the tension in her body. She was laser-focused on her goal, she had reviewed flashcards of the human worlds. Becoming the exchange student meant a chance to study exotic specimens firsthand. All her academic career had built towards this - now was her time to shine. 


As she meticulously studied , Nina's mind churned with research plans. She would observe how the Humans communicated, built their infrastructure, and prepared their food and even get to dissect a few. Nothing was too mundane when it came to analyzing a new species!


Nina could barely contain her eager anticipation. Soon she might get to cradle a human in her palm, feeling its tiny heart fluttering like a frantic bird. Finally she could see for herself what made the creatures tick, inside and out. For a studious mind like Nina's, it was a dream come true. She had to be the one chosen to fulfill it.


Meanwhile, across town, Selena was also studying, though not with the same intensity as Nina. Her gaze was locked on the pages, absorbing every word diligently. 


Selena daydreamed out her bedroom window, picturing what adventures awaited in the human world. Ever since she was little, stories of the strange miniature creatures had fascinated her. Now there was a chance to actually meet them face-to-face.


As the second sun dipped below the horizon, her mind swirled with imaginings. She could so easily pluck up one of the humans and keep it as an adorable pet. They were just so cute and tiny, like living dolls! Though she knew she had to be careful with them as they're quite fragile, wouldn't want to crush them during playtime.


Selena smiled softly to herself. Yes, if chosen as the exchange student, she would embark on the journey with an open and curious heart. There was so much she could do there. It's gonna be a lot of fun


And then there was Tina. The brutish giantess grumbled to herself as she did push-ups on the grass, muscles rippling beneath her skin. Tina had no interest in physics equations or history facts. But she did relish the idea of stomping around and smashing things in the human world without repercussions. She licked her lips imagining the mayhem she could cause if chosen. Those pathetic humans wouldn't stand a chance against her as she stared at her book, murmuring words and cramming whatever her brain would allow.


Meanwhile, Mia remained intensely relaxed on the living room couch, her eyes glued to the TV screen. Even her younger brother James was diligently studying, but Mia was an oasis of tranquility, engrossed in her favorite reality show, "Keeping Up with the Celdens."


As Mia continued to watch the show, she mulled over her reasons to even showing up. She didn't care about scoring the highest or being chosen as the exchange student. But she also didn't want to disappoint her friends by not participating at all. The more she considered it, the more intrigued Mia felt.


What would it be like to interact with tiny human people the size of insects? To visit their quaint little villages and hold their fragile structures in her hands? She imagined picking up one of the tiny humans and watching them scramble about in her grasp. The thought made her smirk. Maybe it could be fun after all.

"Mia snap out of it" she said to her self


The next day, student filled into the school and made their way to their classes for the exam, mia and the girls were in the same room since there were on the same grade level, but we're in different seats because of their names alphabetical standing, except mia and Nina,Selena and tina who were relatively close together.


After the students settled in, at the front of the room, the teachers began distributing thick packets of test papers. Selena's pulse spiked when one landed on her desk with a thud. She stared at the daunting pile of pages, feeling a bead of sweat form on her forehead. So many endless pages... She took a few deep, steadying breaths, then picked up the provided pencil. No going back now. It was time to prove what she was made of. Mia just stared at the paper with a blank expression, let's get this over with, she thought to herself .


"You may begin," announced the head teacher. With that, the hall filled with the soft sounds of rustling pages and scratching pencils. Mia steeled herself and turned to the first page.


Mia had a different strategy in mind. "Hmmm, I think I'm going to go with 'C' on all the questions," she murmured to herself, her pencil poised over the answer sheet. With a devil-may-care attitude, she began ticking 'C' on every question, methodically and swiftly. In about ten minutes, she was already done and asked for permission to submit, which was granted. She handed in her paper and was dismissed, leaving her classmates baffled.


Meanwhile back at Selena, She thought aloud, furrowing her brows. Calculus problems stared back at her, looking more like alien hieroglyphics. Selena's confidence wavered as she attempted to decipher the mathematical riddles. She couldn't help but sneak a glance at Tina, who was gazing at the ceiling, seemingly hoping it would magically provide the answers.


As for Nina, she was a force to be reckoned with. Halfway through the exam, her brow furrowed in deep concentration. She cross-checked each answered question several times to avoid even the slightest of mistakes. Nina was in her element.


Selena shook her head slightly, redirecting her attention to the half-completed test packet before her. She couldn't control how anyone else performed. All that mattered was doing her personal best. Tina flashed her a quick thumbs up from the neighboring desk, making Mia smile. They were in this together, come what may.


The minutes ticked by as Selena made her way steadily through the questions. Some she could answer easily, while others required deeper thought to tease out the solution. She was so engrossed that she barely noticed when the teacher called the two hour time limit. Reluctantly setting down her pencil, Selena leaned back with a soft sigh. She wasn't sure what to expect when the scores came in, but at least she felt satisfied knowing she gave it her all.


After the teachers had collected the test papers, Selena turned to Nina with a tired but accomplished smile. "Well, that's that. How do you think you did?"


Nina chewed her lip as she cracked her knuckles a bit "Pretty good I think. Some of the calculus stumped me though. You?"


"Same. I had to skip a few of the harder math ones," Selena admitted. "But overall, I'm happy with how it went." 


"That was that hardest thing I have ever seen" Tina chimed in as she approached them, I'll be delighted if I even get up to 50%" 

Nina laughed as the three girls gathered their things, spirits lifted now that the stress of the exam was behind them. No matter what happened next, they had done their best.


As the students filed out to await their results, Selena felt a new sense of calm. She walked taller beside Nina, while being dwarfed by Tina's hulking presence. She hoped she passed enough to be selected.


The next day at school, That afternoon, the entire school gathered in the auditorium to hear the announcement. Excitement and apprehension crackled through the air. On the colossal stage, the principal held up a hand for silence. 


"Before I announce who will be partaking in the exchange program to the human world, I want to remind you this is an honor and responsibility," his voice boomed. "Our actions there reflect on all giant-kind."


He unrolled a parchment scr

oll containing the test scores. Nina clutched Selena's hand tightly, eyes shining. This was the moment that would decide their fates.


"With the highest exam score, and therefore selected as our exchange student is...Nina Ryst!"

End Notes:

Give a review if you don't mind

Too bad by Francis
Author's Notes:
Chapter should be released tomorrow 

A roar of applause went up in the crowded auditorium as Nina's name was called. The slender giantess gasped, hands flying to her mouth in disbelief. Her? Out of everyone, she had the top score?


For a moment, Nina could only stand there stunned. Then a joyful realization swept over her. She, Nina, would be the one going to the human world! All her studious efforts had paid off - this dream was now a reality. 


As Nina strode up onto the towering stage on shaky legs, she thought her heart might burst from happiness. This meant a chance to study the tiny folk firsthand, to turn her academic passions into real experiences. Already her mind whirled with her plans - so much to learn about the alien species! 


The principal smiled and shook Nina's hand warmly as she came to stand beside him. "Congratulations, Miss Ryst. You made the top score, over 20 marks above the second placing."


Nina could only nod, too choked up to speak. Out in the audience, she glimpsed Selena and Tina absolutely beaming with pride. Even Mia offered an approving thumbs up, seeming genuinely happy for her bookish friend's victory. 


"Thank you sir, I'm so grateful for this opportunity," Nina finally managed. She gazed out at the ocean of Envy faces, while her own glowed with joy and gratitude. This was the start of her adventure, everything she had imagined. The world she knew would soon be left far behind, but Nina stepped forward eagerly towards the unknown future awaiting in the human realm.



"Alright", the principal began, You earned it, can you give Nina here a round of applause " the principal said pointing at Nina


The hall buzzed with clapping with faces filled with forced smiles, wishing it was them who was at that podium at that moment 


"Alright, you will be leaving next week" , the principal continued. "make sure you've finished your preparation by then " the principal said as he gestured Nina to go back go her seat


The event was concluded and the students left the auditorium whiles giving nina the look, mias was to excited to even care she just made her way to her friends chest held high


"You see, I won"nina said puffing her chest with pride


"Yey whoooo," mia cheered


"Yey, the nerd gets to experience adventure" Tina said with an ironic look


"I know you'll be jealous, hmm" Nina scoffed


"We are not jealous, at least I'm not, just a little bit envy that all" Selena said


"That is the definition of jealousy" mia chimed in


"Shut up mia, you don't know anything" Selena fired back


"You know I warned y'all about this" mia folded her arms" I told you all not to get attached, and yet you did, now you're heart broken" mia said


"Shut up" Tina bumped Mia on the head."we are happy for her, at least she gets to tell us her experience" Tina scoffed


"Besides, our school would be chosen again sometime in the future, we still in the junior league so we still have a chance to be here when that happens" selena said trying to console her self


The next few days breezed by ever drawing closer to the departure date, everything was going smoothly, Nina was making all possible preparations, it seems nothing was going to go wrong until it did





It was morning, Nina's eyes blinked open slowly, head pounding. At first she thought the drumming was from her heart hammering with uncontrollably joy. But as she shifted upright with a groan, nausea churned her stomach


"No, no, I can't get sick. Not now!" Nina whimpered aloud. She had only 2 days before departing to the human world. How could she get sick at a time like this?



The sunlight piercing through her curtains made her wince. God darm immune system, shy would you fail me now, common you can fight it 


With a pathetic whimper, Nina curled onto her side. She was supposed to meet with the school administrators today to finalize everything. How could she make it through briefings and paperwork feeling like death warmed over?, that's it "I can fight through this, it's not that bad.


A soft knock at the door made Nina cringe. She croaked permission to enter, Mia's mom appeared around the door.


"Hey, just wanted to see how you were..." Her words trailed off as she took in Nina's haggard appearance. "Oh Nina, you look awful! What's wrong?"


Nina tried to respond but could only manage a weak cough. Mia rushed over, pressing a cool hand to her burning forehead. 


"You're burning up! Here, what's wrong honey, don't worry, it's alright honey, I'll call the doctor immediately" the mom said as he ran out of her run with blinding speed.


"No, please no," Nina groaned, curling into a ball beneath her blankets. She had worked so hard and now the opportunity of a lifetime was slipping through her fingers. Fate couldn't be so cruel as to make her miss out due to some germ.


Despair flooded through Nina as she shivered miserably. All her hopes and dreams rested on making this trip. She couldn't let some measly illness steal that away.



With bleary determination, Nina forced herself upright. She would just walk this off. Maybe it's just a temporary thing. She refused to surrender her chance.


Nina gritted her teeth against the pounding in her skull. Each movement sparked fresh flares of pain, but she pushed stubbornly onward. She hadn't bested everyone in school only to be defeated by a microscopic invader. 


Despite the crippling headache and nausea, Nina summoned all her willpower to stand up. She couldn't let this illness defeat her. As she made her way to the bathroom, her legs felt like jelly, and she clung to the walls for support. Each step was a battle, but she couldn't give up.


The soft knock on her bedroom door came again, Nina's mom with a worried expression. "Nina, the doctor will be here soon. You should really let them check you out."


Nina managed a weak smile, her voice trembling but determined. "Thank you, but I'll be fine. I just need to shake this off. I can't afford to miss this opportunity."


Mia's mom looked unconvinced but left her to continue what she was doing. Nina knew she had to make it to those final briefings and paperwork. She couldn't afford to let her sickness delay her departure.


With great effort, Nina got dressed, her fingers fumbling with the buttons. She forced herself to eat a bit of breakfast, but it tasted like cardboard in her mouth. Her head throbbed relentlessly.


As she stood up to leave for school, her legs wobbled, and her vision blurred. Determined to push through, she took a step, but it was as if the floor had shifted beneath her. Nina collapsed onto the table, dishes clattering around her.


Mia's mom rushed over, panic in her eyes. "Nina, you need to lie down. This is serious."


Nina could hardly argue now. She nodded weakly, allowing herself to be guided back to her room. As she lay in bed, the room seemed to spin around her. The minutes dragged on like hours, and she knew she couldn't continue like this.


Finally, the doctor arrived. After a thorough examination, the diagnosis was clear: a severe infection that had taken a toll on Nina's body. The doctor recommended immediate treatment and a period of rest. It was evident that Nina couldn't travel to the human world in this condition.


Tears welled up in Nina's eyes as the reality sank in. Her dreams were slipping away, and there was nothing she could do to stop it. She would have to wait, recover, and hope for another chance in the future.


As the doctor prescribed medication and left the room, Nina's mom sat by her side, comforting her. "I know it's hard, sweetheart, but your health comes first. You'll get another opportunity when you're well."


Nina nodded, her voice weak but filled with determination. "You're right, Mom. I won't give up. I'll recover, and I'll make sure I'm even more prepared next time."


For now, the dream of exploring the human world would have to wait.


Later in the day, Mia's friends, Selena, Tina, and Mia , gathered at Nina's house, concerned about her absence from school. They knew how much Nina had been looking forward to the trip, and her sudden absence was a shock.


Selena knocked on Nina's bedroom door gently. "Nina, it's us. Can we come in?"


Selena pushed the door open slowly, and they entered the room to find Nina lying in bed, looking pale and weak. The sight of their friend in such a state sent a wave of worry through them.


"Nina, what happened?" Mia asked, her voice filled with concern.


Nina mustered a faint smile. "Hey, guys. I... I got sick, really sick. It hit me hard this morning."


Tina's brow furrowed with concern. "Sick? But you were fine yesterday! What's wrong?"


Nina sighed, her voice trembling. "I don't know, but the doctor said it's some kind of infection. I can't believe this is happening now, right before the trip."


Selena couldn't hide her frustration. "This is so unfair! You worked so hard, and we were all excited for you.We eventually did but Now this?"


Mia, who had been holding back tears, finally broke down. "Nina, I genuinely think this whole human thing is over hyped, but I see you really wanted it and worked hard to attain it, and I really respect your decision and would support you but, now look what happened"


Nina weakly shook her head. "No, don't blame yourselves. It's just bad luck. I was so close, and now it feels like everything's falling apart."


Tina paced back and forth, her frustration evident. "We can't just accept this. There must be something we can do. Can't we reschedule or ask for a delay?"


Nina sighed again, but this time it was filled with resignation. "I wish we could, Tina, but the opportunity was a one-time thing. The school won't wait, they'll probably choose someone else since I can't travel in this condition."


Mia nodded, wiping away her tears. "And we won't let you go through this alone. We'll visit you every day, and we'll make sure you're not alone."



The next day dawned, and Nina found herself confined to her hospital bed, feeling a mixture of disappointment and lingering illness.



As the day wore on, the news of Nina's illness had spread throughout the school. Classmates sent cards and well wishes. It was heartening to know that her classmates cared, but it also made her feel like she was letting everyone down.


In the afternoon, there was a knock on Nina's hospital room door, and it opened to reveal the principal. He wore a concerned expression as he entered, carrying a bouquet of flowers.


"Nina, I heard about your condition, and I wanted to come and check on you," the principal said, his tone warm and empathetic.


Nina managed a weak smile. "Thank you, sir. I appreciate your concern." The principal placed the flowers on the bedside table and pulled up a chair to sit beside Nina's bed. "I can't express how sorry I am that you won't be able to make the trip. It was clear that you had worked incredibly hard for this opportunity."


Nina nodded, her eyes welling up with tears. "It's just so frustrating, sir. I was so close, and now it feels like it's all slipping away."


The principal reached out and patted her hand gently. "I understand, Nina. Life can be unpredictable, and sometimes, despite our best efforts, things don't go as planned."


They sat in silence for a moment, and then the principal spoke again. "Nina, I wanted to discuss something with you. Since you won the competition, technically, you have the right to choose your replacement."


Nina looked puzzled. "Choose my replacement, sir?"


The principal nodded. "Yes, that's right. You can select the student who will go in your place. It's not ethical but given your circumstances, I thought it might be fair. You've earned that privilege."


Nina was taken aback by the offer. It was unexpected, and she hadn't considered the possibility. She mulled it over for a moment before responding, "That's very generous of you, sir. But I'm not sure who I would choose."


Mr. Anderson smiled kindly. "Take your time, Nina. Think it over. And if you decide to go through with it, let me know. I'll make sure the arrangements are made accordingly."


End Notes:

Give this chapter a review if you like it

Decision made by Francis
Author's Notes:
Well it's decided 

In the early morning light, the soft hum of the hospital filled the room. Nina lay asleep in her hospital bed, her face pale and peaceful. A dedicated nurse entered her ward, gently knocking on the door before stepping inside. She placed the back of her palm on Nina's forehead to check her temperature, ensuring everything was as it should be. The nurse diligently carried out her routine checks and then quietly left the room.

Not long after, the door creaked open again, and Nina's mother entered, her eyes filled with worry and affection.

"Hey, sweetie," she whispered, approaching Nina's bedside.

Nina slowly opened her eyes, blinking as she adjusted to the light. "Good morning, Mom," she greeted with a weak smile.

Noticing Nina facial stress, her mother sat down, her tone filled with concern. "What's on your mind, honey? What's bothering you?"

Nina hesitated for a moment, then replied, "It's nothing, Mom."

Her mother's expression softened. "You can't fool me, darling. Is it about your trip to the human world? I've told you, we can try again next year. There's no need to stress yourself. Your health is what matters."

Nina sighed and shook her head. "It's not that, The principal was here yesterday."

Her mother raised an eyebrow. "Oh, did he come to tell you that since you can't go, they've chosen someone else, and that's why you're upset?"

Nina nodded. "It's not that, Mom. Well, sort of.., he said because of my current condition, he'll let me choose my replacement."

Her mother's eyes widened in surprise. "That's great, Nina! You can choose anyone you want, just don't stress your self in your condition, remember your all I've got after what happened to your brother" she said with a hint of sadness 

|FLASHBACK|

A nine-year-old Nina rushed into the hospital, her face beaming with a radiant smile. She hurried to her big brother Nathan's bedside, who was lying there, fighting a serious illness.

"Big bro, Mom said you'll be out of here soon, and we'll play together again!" Nina giggled with excitement.

Nathan, weakened but with a loving smile, replied, "*Cough* Yes, sis. I'm getting better, and I can't wait to carry you on my shoulders and explore the park together."

"Take it easy, Nathan," their mother called out, concern in her voice.

"It's okay, Mom. I want to spend time with my little sister today," Nathan said, gesturing for Nina to hop on his shoulders. With Nina perched above, he walked around, making "vroom" sounds to amuse her.

Their doctor approached Nathan's mother and whispered, "Let him enjoy his time with his sister. He has less than 24 hours left. Make sure she gets all the love and support she needs."

Tears welled up in Nathan's mother's eyes. "I know, and Nina believes he'll be okay. I'll have to tell her, but she's so happy and innocent. It's going to shatter her."

Back in the flashback, little Nina was still on her brother's shoulders, enjoying her special ride. "I'm flying, big bro! I can't wait for you to come back home, and I'll make the house so neat for you. You'll be so proud of me!"

Nathan's voice was full of love as he replied, "I'm already so proud of you, little sis."

"Thanks, big bro!" Nina beamed with pride and joy.

Nathan continued to play with Nina, giving her a pony ride, sipping pretend tea, and telling her stories until she grew tired and fell asleep beside him.

After a couple of hours, Nina woke up, finding herself beside Nathan, who seemed even weaker than before. She noticed her mother sitting beside Nathan, her face heavy with grief.

"Mom," Nina asked with a yawn, "what's wrong with brother Nathan? He was fine when we were playing. Why is he back in bed?"

"He's resting, sweetheart. We want him to get better, don't we?" her mother said with a forced smile.

"Okay, Mom. I'll wait for him to wake up so we can play again," Nina replied.

Aunt Vicky arrived at the hospital to pick up Nina. She was a tall, friendly woman in her late twenties or early thirties, bearing a striking resemblance to Nina's mother. Nina greeted her with a joyful shout and a tight hug.

"Hey, Aunt Vicky!" Nina exclaimed.

Nina's mother also greeted Vicky. "Take Nina home, Vicky. The key is under the vase as usual."

"Of course, Lucy. I can't believe poor Nathan..."

Nina interrupted, her eyes sparkling with hope. "Mom said Nathan will be all better by tomorrow, and we can all go home together!"

Aunt Vicky smiled and nodded. "Okay, Nina. Let's go home. You need to get some sleep."

"I already slept," Nina protested.

"You need to rest and eat," Vicky said, gently cradling Nina in her arms. "You're probably so hungry!"

As Nina left the hospital with Aunt Vicky, her thoughts were filled with dreams of her brother Nathan returning home. She chatted animatedly with Vicky, recounting her time at the hospital, all the fun they had shared, and her anticipation of her brother's recovery.

Back in the hospital room, her mother, Lucy, and the doctor shared a somber conversation. They knew that the moment of truth was approaching, and they had to break the devastating news to Nina somehow.

"You need to tell her soon," the doctor advised, his voice filled with empathy. "She's so happy and innocent right now, but she deserves to know the truth."

Tears welled up in Lucy's eyes as she nodded. "I know, Doctor, but she looks so happy... and naive. It's going to hit her hard."

Meanwhile, Aunt Vicky and Nina arrived at their home, a cozy little house with a charming garden. Vicky did her best to keep Nina distracted with games and stories, trying to create a cheerful atmosphere.

However, as night fell, Nina's excitement about her brother's return began to fade. She missed her mother and started to ask questions. "When is Mom coming home, Aunt Vicky?"

Vicky hesitated but tried to remain reassuring. "We'll go see mom in the hospital in the morning, sweetheart. She's just busy at the hospital with your brother."

Nina seemed somewhat satisfied with the answer and, with a tummy full of Aunt Vicky's delicious dinner, she agreed to go to bed. "Okay, Aunt Vicky. But I want you to tell me a bedtime story."

Vicky nodded, tucking Nina in. "Of course, sweetie. I'll tell you a bedtime story."

Back at the hospital, Lucy couldn't bear to see her son's state, as they were approaching the final moments of his life on earth

The doctor, seeing her resolve, gave her a comforting pat on the shoulder. "It's alright, Lucy. It's going to be ok."

Nathan had managed to stand up from his sick bed to write a letter, a letter to his beloved sister a last message from him to her all while his mom watched him face filled with sorrow 

In the take, Vicky took Nina to the hospital, As they arrived, Nina couldn't help but feel something was amiss. She looked around the hospital room, but her brother Nathan was nowhere to be seen.

"Where's Nathan, Mom?" Nina asked with a furrowed brow.

Lucy, her mother, hesitated for a moment before replying, "He went to see Dad, sweetheart."

Nina's eyes widened in realization. Her dad had passed away when she was just six years old. The shock and confusion overwhelmed her. "That's not true, Mom. Dad isn't here, he's with God, How would Nathan go see him? Where is my big brother, I have so many things I need to tell him."

Lucy struggled to maintain her composure, trying to explain the heartbreaking truth to her young daughter. "Nina, darling, I need to tell you something difficult. Nathan... he's not coming back, he's also with God."

Nina's eyes welled up with tears, her world unraveling. She clutched her mother's hand, shaking with grief, and protested, "No, Mom! That's not fair! You said we were going to be together. You promised!"

Lucy held Nina close, her own tears mingling with her daughter's. She whispered comforting words, "I know, sweetheart, and I wish it were different, but sometimes, things happen that we can't control."

"He left this for you" Lucy said handing Nathan's later to Nina

THE LATER READS

My Dearest Nina,

I hope this letter finds you well and fills your heart with the love that's always been between us. I want you to know how much you mean to me, and how I cherish every moment we've spent together.

I want you to remember our adventures, the laughter, and the joy we've shared. The times we've played at the park, the stories I've told you, and the pretend tea parties we've had. These memories will forever be etched in my heart, and I hope they will remain in yours as well.

I know things are changing, and I won't be there with you in person anymore. It's a hard truth to face, but there are some things beyond our control. I need you to be strong, to keep that wonderful smile of yours, and to continue to find happiness in all the little things in life. Life is a beautiful gift, and I want you to cherish it, even when it feels tough.

Never forget how much Mom loves you, how much Aunt Vicky cares for you, and all the people who surround you with love and warmth. Lean on them when you need support, just as you've always leaned on me.

I want you to keep dreaming, keep exploring, and keep making memories. I might not be physically there with you, but I'll always be in your heart, watching over you, cheering you on, and being your biggest fan.

Nina, my little sister, I'm so proud of the incredible person you've become and will continue to be. I have no doubt that you'll fill the world with your light and make it a better place.

Please don't cry too much for me. Remember the joy and the love we've shared, and keep those close to your heart. I'll always love you, and I'll always be your big brother, even from afar.

With all my love and warmth,

Big bro Nathan

As the painful reality sank in, Nina wept for her lost brother and the shattered hope of a family reunited with her brother.

Nina cried herself to sleep in her mom's arms, her heart heavy with the loss of her beloved brother. As the night deepened, her dreams were filled with the happy memories of her time with Nathan, and the pain of losing him.

|END OF FLASHBACK|

Nina's face darkened as the painful memories flooded back. She looked up at her mom and said "I was so naive back then. I had no idea Nathan would..." she trailed off, unable to say the words. 

Her mom nodded sympathetically. "I know sweetie. It was one of the hardest days of our lives when we lost your brother. But he loved you so much and would want you to be happy."

Nina wiped a tear from her eye. "I have 3 choices amongst my friends but I don't know who I should chosen"

"It's okay dear, don't stress your self too much, ok," she said with a soft smile

They spent some time in the hospital before Nina's mom had to go to work. As her mother left the room, Nina couldn't help but feel a sense of loneliness creeping in. The hospital's white walls and the beeping of machines had a way of making one feel isolated. With nothing else to do, Nina gradually drifted off to sleep.

Nina was awaken from her slumber by  who payed her a visit after school. They sat beside her as she rose from the bed to welcome them

"Hey, how are you feeling today Nina," Tina said

"I think I'm getting better, I'll be all better soon, I hope" Nina said

"Well, we thought to come check up on you to see how your doing, and we're happy you're doing great" Selena said

"Can't wait for you to get better again, Nina" mia said

With a faint chuckle, Nina replied, "Yeah, back to hugging books and being no fun, right?"

Tina playfully teased, "Haha, funny."

"By the way guys, the principal was here yesterday"Nina announced 

"Forfeiting the opportunity you earned wasn't enough, he had to come here and rub it in that he had chosen someone else. What a jerk"

"It's not that, well kinda but it is I, who would be choosing the replacement" Nina explained

"Really? That's so cool! I mean, you can pick anyone you like. You could pick me," Selena suggested eagerly.

Tina interjected, "Yeah, right. If she was going to pick, it's me, right, Nina?" She cast a puppy-dog-eyed look at Nina.

"You're the one who always teases her and calls her names like 'nerd,' 'bookworm,' 'weird,' and the rest. I don't do that; I'm sweet to her. So if she's going to pick, it's going to be her bestie, me," Selena argued.

"I called friendly teasing, it shows we are bestest of friends, so it's going to be me" Tina said 

"Guys, stop it!" Mia interjected. "I don't see any need to argue about something so unnecessary. Besides, she's the one who decides who she chooses, not you guys. So, shut up and let her decide for herself."

"Well actually I already came to a conclusion" Nina said

Tina and Selena leaned in eagerly, their eyes filled with anticipation. "Well, is it me?" Tina asked.

"Don't be silly; it's obviously me," Selena insisted.

Mia, in a calmer tone, reminded them, "Here we go again."

Nina built up the suspense before announcing, "Actually, I think Mia should go."

"What, Mia!" Tina and Selena exclaimed in unison.

Mia responded with a soft, grateful smile. "Aww, Nina" mia faced Tina and Selena "What's wrong with me being picked?" She yeled

Mia couldn't help but address her protesting friends. "Thanks, Nina. But like I said, I don't see any need in going, so Nina, you can choose someone else. Thank you."

Tina couldn't resist one more attempt at securing the opportunity. "Perfect, so uhm Nina whose it gonna be, me or that Selena girl" happy from mia disapproval

Selena raised an eyebrow, and Nina was momentarily caught in their antics. "Hey!"

Nina, though, had already made her decision. "I've made up my mind. Mia is the one I choose."

Mia, slightly annoyed but resolute, responded, "And I'm not going." 

Selena, on one side, and Tina, on the other, bombarded Nina with questions, confusion, and pleas. Mia, however, remained steadfast. "You have to go. I picked you because you don't see the need to go, you think it would be a waste of time. I want to give you an opportunity so you can experience it and see why everyone is so hyped about it. So you'll see why everyone dreams of going there, why it's so special."

"Well if you put it that way then, I'm still not going" mia said

Nina, leaning in closer, made her position clear. "It's either that, Mia, or we ain't friends anymore."

Mia raised an eyebrow in disbelief. "Come on, that's ridiculous."

Nina didn't waver. "I'm serious."

Tina, seeing another opportunity, interjected, "It's okay, she doesn't want to go. You can't force her. Pick someone else."

Nina tried to maintain her composure in the face of her friends' bickering. "My decision is final. It's either Mia goes or no one goes."

Mia, although initially reluctant, agreed despite still not understanding why Nina would pick her. "Alright, fine, I'll go. But you owe me one, Nina."

Nina couldn't help but chuckle at Mia's persistence. "How can I owe you? I know people who would do whatever I ask for me to choose them."

"Then give it to them then" mia suggested with a hint of sarcasm and frustration 

Nina, with a warm smile, replied, "No, I want you."

"Fine, what ever" mia responded

They chatted for a while before they had to go because it was getting late.

End Notes:

We'll, just the Halloween chapter left to catch up.

Halloween special 🎃 by Francis
Author's Notes:

Note: this is totally non canon and does not affect the current story line


Mia sighed as she stared up at the ceiling of her bedroom, the cool October breeze wafting in through the open window. She lay sprawled across her floral comforter, absentmindedly twirling a strand of hair around her finger. With Halloween only a few days away, she knew she should be excitedly planning her costume. But instead, all she felt was tired apathy. 


Most years, kids looked forward to All Hallows night with bubbly enthusiasm. They loved the crisp autumn air, seeing all the other neighborhood kids dressed up in costumes, and of course eating piles of candy. But like every other year, 15-year old celden, mia, lacked interest, the holiday spirit just wasn’t there. 


Maybe it was the gloomy weather that had put her in a funk, or stress from school that had dampened her mood. But the inspiration for a creative costume just wasn’t striking her.


With a groan, Mia rolled over and snatched a thick catalog of costumes off her nightstand. She lazily flipped through page after page of pre-made costumes - sexy nurses, pirates, superheroes - but nothing grabbed her interest. Even the spookier costumes like vampires and witches seemed unappealingly basic and generic. 


Mia tossed the catalog aside and stared up at the glow-in-the-dark plastic stars arranged on her ceiling. She wished coming up with a costume idea could be as easy as when she was little and her mom would whip up cute outfits for her to wear like a princess or bumble bee. 


As she reminisced about Halloweens past, Mia's gaze drifted over the tack board above her desk crowded with photos of her friends. A small smile curved her lips as she thought about her close-knit friend group she loved like sisters. There was Selena, the stylish fashionista who was never seen without perfectly applied makeup. Spunky Nina was the artsy, eccentric one who dyed the tips of her hair a different neon color every month. And sweet-natured Tina was the shy animal lover of the group who volunteered at the local shelter. 


Mia cherished the bonds she shared with the three girls. Even when life got stressful, she could always count on them to cheer her up with laughter over late night junk food and movie binges. 


Her reminiscing was interrupted by a knock at the bedroom door. 


"Come in!" Mia called, sitting up on the bed.


The door opened and Nina bounded in, eyes sparkling with excitement. Her violet-tipped hair was swept up in two buns that made her look like an anime character.


"Happy almost Halloween!" Nina sang. "I've already decided my costume for this year and started putting it together. Want to see?"


Before Mia could respond, Nina spun in a circle to show off the knee-length pleated skirt and matching vest over a button-down shirt she was wearing. The outfit was accessorized with knee socks, shiny Mary Janes, and gold-rimmed glasses. 


Mia chuckled. "Let me guess, a school girl?"


"Not just any school girl - a zombie school girl!" Nina said. She hunched her shoulders and contorted her face into an exaggerated zombie grimace, eliciting a laugh from Mia. 


"I'm going to mess up my hair and do some creepy makeup to make it look more undead," Nina continued. She flopped down on the bed beside Mia. "So what are you thinking of being for Halloween this year?"


Mia shrugged. "I have no idea. Nothing is really inspiring me." She gestured to the costume catalog. "I'll probably just throw something basic together at the last minute like always."


"Oh come on, Halloween only comes once a year, you have to do something fun!" Nina said. She snatched up the catalog and eagerly flipped through it. "Oooh, you could pull off a really pretty fairy costume. Or be a cute but creepy doll, I bet Tina could help make your makeup look porcelain and cracked. Or oh! What about a vampire, we could really make it gory and badass."


Mia smiled at her friend's enthusiasm as she suggested costume idea after idea. Though Nina's creativity and passion for the holiday was contagious, Mia still couldn't muster much excitement.


"Those all sound cool, but I think I just want to keep it simple this year," Mia said.


Nina pouted, clearly disappointed. "Come on Mia, you're not even trying! Where's your Halloween spirit?" 


When Mia just shrugged again, Nina's eyes flashed with an idea. She leaned in closer, an impish grin spreading across her face.


"What if," Nina said slowly, "you did something totally out there and unexpected? Like go as something really scary and creepy that no one would expect from someone as sweet and shy as you!"


Mia pondered this idea. She had to admit, the thought of normally reserved, wholesome Mia showing up to the Halloween party looking like a horrifying monster did sound fun. She imagined everyone's stunned reactions to mild-mannered Mia transformed into something twisted and deranged for the night. 


"You know what, o could just do it this once " Mia said, warming up to the idea. "I bet I could get some good scares out of people. Oooh, maybe I'll sneak up on the football guys and watch them freak out!"


"Yesss, that's the spirit! We'll make you look so creepy no one will even recognize you," Nina said gleefully. "This is going to be epic, just wait until I tell Selena and Tina about our genius plan!" 


Nina leapt up and dashed out of the room to share the scheme with their other friends. Mia smiled and shook her head at her friend's limitless enthusiasm. She had to admit, Nina's passion for Halloween was starting to rub off on her. For the first time this week, she actually felt eager excitement stirring within her for the spooky holiday.


Over the next couple days leading up to Halloween, Mia and her friends discussed costume ideas during school and late night phone calls. After much debate, they finally decided the scariest option would be to make Mia a creepy scarecrow with tattered, makeshift clothes and disturbing stitched burlap mask. 


Mia usually preferred cute over creepy when it came to dressing up. But the more her friends described their vision to transform her into something nightmarish, the more intrigued she became. She could already envision the shocked expressions when people saw sweet, innocent Mia replaced by the sinister scarecrow for the night. Maybe she did have an untapped darker side just waiting to be brought out by Halloween.


The monday before Halloween, Mia's friends all came over to work on assembling the costume. Her cozy bedroom soon overflowed with craft supplies and half-finished costume pieces.


"Okay, I hit up the thrift store and found the perfect creepy clothes for your outfit," Selena said, holding up a pile of tattered overalls and a worn flannel shirt dotted with holes. "I figured we could rough them up even more and make them look covered in dirt and hay since you'll be a scarecrow."


"Oooh, nice finds!" Nina said. She rummaged in an oversized tote bag and pulled out a morbid looking mask. It was made out of burlap with disturbing stitched on features and matted yarn hair. 


"Check out the mask I made! Pretty freaky, right? I can't wait to get started on your makeup too. I'm thinking bloody gashes and missing teeth since you'll be an undead scarecrow."


Mia's eyes widened at the eerie mask. "Woah, you really went all out Nina. That looks awesome!" She took the mask and pressed it to her face, eliciting squeals from her friends.


"Okay, now you're really starting to creep me out," Selena said with a laugh. 


"Here are the old potato sacks I picked up for us," Tina chimed in, holding up several torn burlap sacks. "We can cut them up and wrap them around you so you look even more scarecrow-like." 


Mia smiled, sincerely touched that her friends were so eager to help make her costume vision a reality, even though creepy scarecrows were far from their usual style. 


"You guys are the best," she said. "Let's get started!"


Over the next couple hours, the four friends worked diligently to piece together Mia's disguise for Halloween night. They turned up the pop punk music Mia loved and laughed over snacks as they transformed the costume from idea to reality. 


Selena got to work fashioning the tattered thrift store clothes, using scissors to add extra rips and fraying. She then rubbed handfuls of dirt from Mia's potted plants all over the outfit to give it a worn, dusty look befitting a scarecrow freshly dragged from the fields. 


Meanwhile, Nina focused on creating the makeup look, mixing white, black, and red face paints to mimic stitches, gashes, and bloody claw marks across Mia's face. She used black eyeliner to make Mia's eyes look hollow and sunken for an extra creepy effect.


Tina took charge of cutting up the potato sacks and strategically wrapping them around Mia's arms and legs, securing them in place with pieces of jute twine. The burlap made her limbs look misshapen and lumpy, adding to the scarecrow illusion. 


As the costume came together, Mia couldn't stop grinning beneath the unsettling stitched mask. Finally slipping into the full outfit and makeup, she turned to examine herself in the mirror, gasping at her reflection. 


The dirty, tattered clothing paired with the disturbing mask and gory makeup transformed her completely. She looked like she belonged in a horror movie instead of walking the halls of her high school. Mia barely even recognized herself beneath all the creepy details her friends had brought to life.


"Oh my god, you guys are miracle workers!" Mia exclaimed, still in awe over her transformation. "I look terrifying, there's no way anyone is going to know it's me under all this makeup and burlap."


"Our sweet little Mia is all grown up into a horrifying creature of the night!" Nina pretended to wipe away a tear. 


The four friends spent the rest of the night eating candy apples, watching scary movies, and putting the finishing touches on Mia's costume. With the big night almost here, they could hardly contain their excitement imagining everyone's shocked reactions to mild-mannered Mia's disturbing scarecrow disguise.


Finally, October 31st arrived. Inside Mia's room, the girls held a final meeting to review the plan before heading over to Devon's Halloween party that night. 


"Okay, so we'll get to the party right at 8 when things are just getting started," Selena said. "We'll pretend we haven't seen you yet, Mia. Then once you make your big entrance in the scarecrow getup, we'll act totally shocked."


Mia nodded, fiddling with the fraying edge of the burlap mask. "I still almost can't believe I'm going through with this costume idea. Just watch, the second I walk into that party in this creepy disguise, I'm going to chicken out."


"No backing out now!" Nina said. "Here, I brought some finishing touches." 


She pulled out a pillowcase filled with straw and antique looking pieces of rope and twine. "I figured we could stuff some of this straw under your clothes so you look even more misshapen."


"Oooh, I like that idea!" Tina carefully began stuffing handfuls of the straw under Mia's shirt and overalls, padding out her silhouette until she resembled a lumpy, makeshift scarecrow. 


They tied some of the extra rope and twine around her wrists and ankles as added accessories. Stepping back to survey their work, the friends shared proud smiles. The look was complete.


"What do you think?" Selena asked Mia. "Are you ready for your big horror movie debut?"


Mia turned slowly, examining her freakish straw-stuffed silhouette and eerie burlap face in the mirror. She hardly recognized the nightmarish creature staring back at her. 


A sly grin spread across her face beneath the mask. "I'm ready."


The girls spent the rest of the afternoon chatting and listening to Halloween-themed playlists until it was time to head to the party. As 8pm drew near, butterflies fluttered in Mia's stomach knowing she was about to unveil her disturbing disguise to an unsuspecting crowd.


"You sure you don't want us to pick you up?" Nina asked as they got ready to leave.


Mia shook her head, straw crinkling softly inside her clothes. "Nah, I'm going to walk over like this and make a subtle but creepy entrance. Don't worry, I'll wander over fashionably late."


Her friends giggled and offered words of encouragement before dashing out the door in their own costumes. Alone in her room, Mia turned back to the mirror to give herself one final pep talk.


"You got this," she whispered to her eerie burlap reflection. "Time to let this creepy new persona take over for the night."


Drawing herself up with newfound confidence, Mia headed out into the night.


The air held a late October chill that matched the mood of her outfit perfectly. All around the neighborhood, plastic jack-o-lanterns glowed and wispy cobwebs drifted from trees. As Mia made her way down the sidewalk, she earned bewildered double-takes from other groups of trick-or-treaters. 


She had to hold back laughter imagining what the little kids saw when they looked her way - a sinister scarecrow wandering alone in the darkness on Halloween night. 


Before she knew it, Mia was approaching Devon's house. His raucous Halloween bash was already in full swing, music and laughter spilling from the windows along with flickering strobe lights. Mia watched costumed teenagers heading up to the front door for a moment, gathering her nerves. Then, with a deep breath that made the straw in her clothes rustle softly, she joined the crowd making their way inside.


Immediately upon stepping through the front door, Mia's bizarre costume drew stunned reactions from Devon's other guests. A pair of vampires and a werewolf who had been chatting in the entryway went silent and stared, mouths agape at her arrival. Farther inside, a ghost was double-taking while a mad scientist promptly dropped the vial he was holding with a crash.


As she made her way through the main party area looking for her friends, Mia was met with gasps, horrified screams, and whispered exclamations of "what is that thing?" She kept her head down, staying in character as the creepy creature who had staggered in from the cornfields.


Finally, Mia spotted Selena, Nina and Tina clustered near the snack table. She slowly shambled up to them, raspy breaths escaping her burlap mask. The girls' eyes went wide, staring at Mia's straw-stuffed silhouette and disfigured mask.


"Um, can we help you?" Nina asked, playing her part convincingly. 


Mia said nothing, continuing her labored, unnatural breathing as she edged closer. The girls took a step back, real fear flickering across their faces for a moment at the nightmarish figure that seemed to have stumbled out of a horror story.


Unable to keep a straight face any longer, Mia broke character and doubled over laughing. "It's me!" she wheezed out, lifting the mask.


"Mia!" her friends cried in unison, realization dawning on their faces. They dissolved into relieved laughter.


"Oh my god, you totally freaked us out for a second!" Selena said, smacking Mia's arm playfully. 


"Epic costume, you look absolutely freaky!" Nina said admiringly.


Mia grinned, replacing the burlap mask. "This is so perfect. I've been getting the most insane reactions all night!"


Giggling and whispering excitedly, the four friends moved through the party to maximize the impact of Mia's disguise. Each room they entered elicited new shrieks and stunned faces as people spotted the nightmarish scarecrow in their midst. 


Soon, Mia was posing for selfies with impressed party-goers wanting to memorialize the most unsettling costume any of them had ever seen. As the night went on, the terrifying persona she had embodied was becoming almost comfortable. 


Near midnight, Mia was perched on a couch in the living room letting a Buzz Lightyear and cowboy fawn over her disturbing costume. She found herself wishing the night didn't have to end. Because come tomorrow, she would go back to being plain old Mia. 


But tonight, she was something new and unexpected. And that exciting, dark side unleashed by Halloween was not ready to be buried away just yet.


Here's a continuation of the story with a spooky mystery:


The night after Halloween, Mia and her friends gathered in her living room, still giddy as they rehashed the party's events. 


"I can't believe how well your costume went over," Selena said, nibbling on leftover candy corn. "You totally won scariest costume."


Mia smiled proudly. "It felt so awesome pretending to be that freaky scarecrow creature for a night. I almost didn't want the party to end."


"We need to start planning next year's costumes now if we want to top this," Nina said. She paused, glancing around. "Hey, where's Tina? She said she'd be here by now."


The girls checked their phones, but there were no messages from their friend. After calling and texting several times with no response, they began to worry.


"That's not like her to just disappear without telling us," Mia said, chewing her lip. "You don't think something happened, do you?"


"I'm sure she's fine," Selena said uncertainly. "Maybe she got busy with family stuff?"


Still, Mia couldn't ignore the uneasy knot tightening in her stomach. Impulsively, she leaped up from the couch. "I'm going to go check on her."


"We'll come too," Nina said, exchanging a concerned look with Selena.


The three girls hurried from the house into the crisp night. A full moon hung low and heavy in the inky sky, bathing their neighborhood in ghostly light. The wind had picked up, sending dry leaves skittering across lawns and porch steps. 


As Mia led the way to Tina's, she couldn't shake the feeling they were being watched. The surrounding houses with their dark windows seemed oddly sinister.


Tina's front porch was decorated with leftover Halloween ornaments - a grinning plastic jack-o-lantern and fake cobwebs dotted with plastic spiders. But the usual warmth and light spilling from inside was absent.


The girls hesitated at the bottom of the steps, a shadow passing over the moon.


"Maybe we should come back tomorrow," Selena whispered. But Mia was already ringing the bell.


As they waited, a scraping sound came from the side of the house. The girls froze, huddling close together. The noise came again - a steady scritch-scritch-scritch, like sharp nails clawing wood.


Mia's heart hammered against her ribs. She glanced back at her friends' frightened faces, then steeled her nerve and crept around the side of the house towards the chilling sounds.


Peering into the darkness, Mia gasped. There, scratched deep into the wooden siding in spindly letters were the words:


STAY AWAY


The girls shrieked in unison, clinging to each other. The scribbling looked angry and fresh, white scratches marring the brown wood. 


"W-we need to call the police," Nina whispered through chattering teeth.


But before Mia could respond, Tina's front door creaked open. The girls spun around to find Tina silhouetted in the doorway, looking tired but unharmed.


"Tina!" they cried, rushing forward to hug their friend in relief.


"We were so scared, you didn't answer your phone and then we found that creepy writing..." Mia's voice trailed off.


Tina's brow furrowed. "What writing?"


Confused, the girls led Tina around to the side of the house. But the wall was blank - no eerie scrawled warning to be found.


The friends exchanged uneasy looks. "It was right here," Mia insisted, running her hands along the unmarked wood panels. "The scratches spelled out 'Stay Away.'"


"You guys have really wild imaginations," Tina said with an uncomfortable laugh. She ushered them back inside, explaining she'd simply lost track of time finishing a school project.


But Mia couldn't shake the chilling sensation that something sinister was lurking in their town. As they left Tina's house and hurried home, Mia peered into the shadows feeling unseen eyes tracking their every move. 


Maybe Halloween has awaken some unspoken evil.


THE END


LIKE I ALWAYS SAY, IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, (AND BY SOMETHING I MEAN IF YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER), SAY SOMETHING( AND BY SAY SOMETHING, I MEAN COMMENT)

End Notes:

I don't know if it's to late to post this yet, anyways I thought I'll make a Halloween themed chapter and stuff, if you like it, I'll do one for the other Hollidays as well




Bye for now, next chapter to the story should be out in under a week

Anyways, I'm just gonna throw this out there I made a discord, and I'll appreciate if I get members on it, you don't have to be totally active and stuff, just casual and to save you the stress of navigating to the link, here is the link
https://discord.com/invite/kUm9nHZyM3

Beware my ultimate technique puppy eyes jitsu 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Pls join

Sorry for wasting your time and stuff, have a good time, also if you join right now, you get to see the new chapter before it releases.

Departure by Francis
Author's Notes:

It took a while but here is chapter 7

Mia dragged her feet as she walked home from the hospital, emotionally drained after visiting Nina. She felt bad for her studious friend, but also conflicted about being chosen to go in her place. 


When Mia finally got home, she was greeted by the mouthwatering aroma of dinner cooking. Her younger brother James poked his head out from the kitchen. 


"There you are! We were wondering when you'd show up," he said, stepping outside onto the porch. 


"Hey James," Mia replied with a wan smile. She made her way up the front steps.


James leaned casually against the porch railing but his eyes were sharp with curiosity as he looked her over. "Whoa, you okay sis? You're looking seriously spaced out." 


Before Mia could reply, he asked gently, "How's Nina doing? Is the sickness getting any better?"


Mia sighed, dropping her school bag heavily onto the porch swing. "Honestly, she still seems really weak and out of it. I don't think she'll be on her feet for at least another week minimum."

."


James nodded, leaning on the doorframe. "Man, that really sucks. I know she was so pumped to go."


Before Mia could respond, their dad lumbered into the room. He gave Mia's hair an affectionate tussle. 


"Don't worry, your friend will be back on her feet in no time," he rumbled. "Why don't you go wash up? Dinner's just about ready."


Mia managed a small smile. "Sure, Dad." She turned and trudged upstairs to change out of her school uniform.


In her room, Mia peeled off her school wear as she stared pensively out the window as she pulled on leggings and an oversized sweater. The sun was starting to dip behind the distant mountain peaks. 


Soon she'd be seeing sunsets in an entirely different planet. The thought made her stomach flip uncertainly. With a shake of her head, Mia turned and headed back downstairs. She could fret about the implications later. 


Dinner was a welcome distraction, the savory smells making Mia's mouth water. She eagerly scooped heaping portions onto her plate. The familiar clink of silverware and her dad's deep rumbling voice soothed her rattled nerves. 


But Mia quickly lost her appetite when James said casually, "So with your nerdy friend laid up, I might actually have a shot at the exchange program now."


Mia paused with her fork halfway to her mouth. She hadn't told her family about the new development yet. 


"What makes you say that?" she asked carefully.


James shoveled dinner up his mouth, unconcerned. "Well with so little time left, they'll probably just randomly pick someone now. There's over 500 kids in our school, so I figure I've got like a 1 in 500 chance." He smiled smugly. "I'll take those odds."


Mia couldn't help an amused snort. James shot her a look across the table. 


"What's so funny over there?"


Mia debated how much to reveal. She opted to start slowly. "It's not random selection actually. The principal gave Nina a choice."


"A choice?" James looked thoughtful as he chewed slowly. 


Mia nodded. "Since she earned the spot originally, he said she could pick a replacement if she wanted."


James's eyes lit up. He leaned forward eagerly. "Whoa, for real? Hmm..." 


Mia could almost see the wheels turning in his head. She knew James was calculating if Nina might choose him since they'd met a few times during movie night and slumber parties they occasionally had. The thought made her want to laugh again.


Oblivious to her thoughts, James asked excitedly, "Did Nina tell you who she picked yet? I bet she went with that hot friend of yours, Selena. Or maybe the muscle girl, Tina, or even……..me"


He didn't even consider Mia as an option. She pressed her lips in a thin line, irritation flaring.


"As a matter of fact, she already decided," Mia said, keeping her voice casual. "She'll inform the principal about her choice tomorrow"


James's leg bounced under the table. "Well don't keep me in suspense! Who'd she go with?" His eagerness was palpable.


Mia fought to keep a straight face. "Hmm, well it wasn't Selena or Tina actually." She paused for effect.


Hearing that James head was already dancing to the fact that if it wasn't those two then it probably should be him


"And sorry to disappoint, but she didn't pick you either." She continued


James looked slightly offended that Nina didn't pick him, . "What? Come on, why wouldn't she pick me?" He waved a hand flippantly. "I'm just saying, since she's friends with you, and we've hung out a few times..."


He trailed off under Mia's pointed stare. After a moment he asked uncertainly, "...Wait, you're messing with me, right? Did Nina seriously not pick one of her friends ?"


Mia felt a flare of frustration at his words. She knew James didn't mean to be hurtful, but his assumption that she was an unlikely choice stung. 


"Nope, not messing with you," she said, unable to keep the bitterness from her tone. "Nina wants me to go. She chose me."


James blinked, then burst out laughing. "Yeah right, good one Mia! Like Nina would waste this opportunity by sending a shy homebody like you on a wild advent" He shook his head, chuckling. "Almost had me there."


Mia clenched her fists under the table, anger welling up now. "I'm not joking, idiot. Nina picked me to go. So you can shove your stupid assumptions about who's worthy, oh and I guess that makes me better than you then."


James's laughter died away as he took in Mia's stony expression. His eyes widened in dismayed realization. 


"Whoa... you're actually serious?" He ran a hand through his hair. "Crap. I mean, that's...congrats?" His attempt at sincerity came out more like a question.


Mia stood abruptly, chair legs scraping across the floor. She was too upset to indulge her brother's fumbling attempts to save face. 


"Just forget it," she muttered. "Thanks for the vote of confidence, bro. I'm going to my room."  


Ignoring her dad's concerned questions, Mia stormed off and shut herself in her bedroom. She threw herself on the bed and glared up at the ceiling, fuming. 


After a few minutes, a hesitant knock came at the door. "Mia? Can I come in?" James called tentatively. 


Mia huffed in exasperation. "Go away."


"Come on sis, don't be like that," her brother cajoled. "I'm sorry, okay? I was being a jerk." When Mia didn't respond, he slowly opened the door and peeked in. 


"Really, that was super uncool of me," James said sincerely. "I don't actually think you're, like, unworthy or whatever." 


He hovered uncertainly in the doorway as Mia continued glaring at the ceiling. 


Finally she sighed, her anger abating slightly. She knew James was just thoughtless at times, not malicious. 


"Fine, apology accepted," Mia muttered. 


James hovered a moment longer before asking "So...you're really going to the human world soon?"


Mia nodded, sitting up on her elbows. "Yup. Day after tomorrow."


James let out a low whistle. "Crazy. Well, congrats I guess. That's actually pretty awesome." He managed a lopsided smile. "Sorry again for being a jerk about it."


Mia's lips quirked in a reluctant grin. "Thanks. And don't worry about it. I know you're incapable of not putting your foot in your mouth sometimes."


"Hey!" James protested with a laugh. After a moment his smile faded. "But seriously sis, be careful over there, okay? I hear the humans are super hostile." 


Mia nodded, touched by his concern. "I'll be fine, I think. And I'll tell you all about it when I'm back."


James's eyes lit up at that prospect. "Deal! This is gonna be so cool, my sister getting to experience adventure" He held out a fist. "No hard feelings?"


Mia bumped it with her own. "We're good." 


After her brother left, Mia lay back down, feeling drained but also a bit excited. In just a couple days, she'd be embarking on a journey no one, not even herself, expected her to take.




Morning came swift, mia got up feeling a little tired she had slept late as her mind couldn't rest with all the constant thinking of what ger life would be in a couple of days


She stood up from bed to get ready for school, when she was done, she eat some delicious breakfast made by her dad before heading out for school with her brother


She approached the school gates and look around for her friends Selena and Tina, but they weren't there, maybe she was to early she thought, so she decided to stand there  and wait for them, after a while of waiting, she decided to go in since lessons were about to start, as she didn't see them, she thought maybe they had gone into class without her. Then  she sported Tina from afar power walking, I mean she was huge so it was easy to identify her anywhere


In no time she reached Nina panting, she held out an index finger up as a gesture that she needed a bit of time to catch her breath


"Why did you come so late" mia began


"I,,,,,, I went to go meet Selena as usual so we can we can come together,,,,,,, but" tina said breathing heavily


"But what" mia said


"She said she wasn't coming, so I asked why,,,,, she said she didn't want to miss a special episode of her favorite series 'calivantis awakening," Nina said


"What, couldn't she just watch it another time" mia said


"Well that's the thing, she says, it's the last day it going to air, and it wouldn't be shown again until end of season recap which is next month or something" Nina said


"Ok but that doesn't explain why you're late" mia said


"Well, I decided that I should have a little peek of what the series was all about, then I got carried away, and by the time I checked the time, I was already late so I had to run to school, I got tired so I had to power walk the rest of it" Nina said


"Ok then but I still don't get why Selena would miss class because of a movie, I mean she could like search for it on 'METUBE' Someone must have uploaded it" mia said


"I guess she did want to take chances or wait" Tina said


"Anyways let's get going" mia said


Mia hurried to class, making it just after the start of lessons when the bell rang. As she slid into her seat, the teacher gave her a stern look but proceeded with the lesson. Mia tried to focus, but her leg bounced restlessly under her desk. 


When the lunch bell finally rang, Mia gathered her things and headed for the door. But before she could exit, the teacher called out, "Mia, the principal wants to see you in his office."


Mia felt a flutter of nerves as she changed course and headed down the hall. What did the principal want? Did I get in trouble for coming late to class?


The secretary waved Mia through when she arrived at the main office. Taking a deep breath, Mia stepped into the principal's spacious office. 


Principal Oswald smiled kindly at her from behind his massive desk. "Ah Mia, thank you for coming. Please, have a seat."


Mia perched tentatively on one of the giant chairs opposite him. 


"Now, I'll get right to the point," the principal began. "I received a call from Nina's mother this morning. She informed me that Nina has chosen you as her replacement for the exchange program. Is this correct?"


Mia nodded, relieved it wasn't what she feared. "Yes sir. Nina told me yesterday at the hospital."


The principal smiled. "Excellent. Well, I have the paperwork right here for you to formalize the selection." 


He slid a thick sheaf of papers across the desk to Mia. "Just flipped directly on to the last page and that will seal the agreement."


Mia accepted the intimidating stack. She scanned the dense legal jargon, looking for the signature line. Finding it at the very end, she dutifully signed her name in her loopy handwriting. 


The principal nodded in satisfaction as Mia passed the contract back. "Very good. Let me be the first to formally congratulate you. The exchange will begin in three days. Please come back here directly after school and we'll go over the final details."


With that dismissal, Mia hoisted her bag and left the office in a daze. Only three more days of normalcy remained. Then her whole world would be upended. Right now it still felt surreal, like she was sleepwalking towards her strange destiny. 


When Mia entered the bustling cafeteria, she quickly spotted Tina at their usual table. Sliding onto the bench across from her muscular friend, Mia smiled wanly. 


"Hey Tina. So Selena did not make it to school at all today?"


Tina shook her head, mouth full. After swallowing an enormous bite, she replied "Nah, she's still obsessed with that finale episode. But how about you? Get chewed out for being late this morning? Because I was"


Mia laughed dryly. "No, actually I got called to the principal's office." She proceeded to fill Tina in on the meeting.


Tina let out a low whistle. "Damn, so it's official now, huh? No going back?" She shook her head in amazement. "Gotta admit, still pretty wild shy little Mia is getting this chance and not me" 


Mia just nodded mutely. It was all still sinking in. She picked at her food, appetite fading as her nerves grew.


Soon the bell rang signaling the end of lunch. Mia bid Tina a subdued farewell as they split off for afternoon classes. Mia went through the motions, taking minimal notes. Her mind kept skipping ahead to the daunting days looming ahead. 


When the final bell rang at last, Mia slung her bag over one shoulder and retraced her steps to the principal's office. Her earlier nerves had solidified into a hard knot in her stomach. Each step down that plushly carpeted hallway felt like a march towards her destiny.


The principal smiled kindly as she entered. "Ah Mia, right on time. Please, have a seat." 


Mia settled uneasily into the chair across from his imposing desk. She listened with growing trepidation as he detailed the schedule for her impending departure. The specifics about exactly what to do and not to do when she crossed over left her lightheaded. This made it all terribly real.


After reviewing the paperwork, Principal Oswald smiled sympathetically. "I know this is a lot to process. But try to view this as a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity." 


Mia nodded, wishing she shared his optimism. Thanking him in a small voice, she gathered her things and stumbled from his office in a daze.


Once home, Mia immediately began sorting through her belongings to decide what to bring. She carefully selected her most versatile outfits and packed up her school supplies. From her savings she went shopping and purchased a few key items she hoped would aid her survival like a solar powered charger, seeing it was the only way to use her phone over there, a sleeping bag and blanket. She knew she'd likely be sleeping outdoors since no buildings would accommodate her giant frame over there.


The thought sent a shiver down Mia's spine. She set the special gear aside and busied herself rearranging clothes until footsteps sounded on the stairs. Her dad lumbered in, home from work.


"Hey sweetie, how was school?" he rumbled. Noticing her open bags, his expression grew concerned. "You all set for your big trip?"


Mia managed a tremulous smile. "Hey Dad. School was fine. And yeah, I think I've got everything packed up now." 


Her dad gazed at her steadily for a long moment before drawing her into a gentle hug. "You'll do great," he murmured. "I'm so proud of you."


Mia hugged him back tightly, drawing courage from his unwavering faith. She could do this. With her family's love backing her, she would face the unknown future bravely. The human world awaited.


The next day dawned all too swiftly. Mia rose early, stomach churning with anxiety. Today was her last full day here. Tomorrow morning, she would be vine from this planet she knew and loved 


After dressing and eating breakfast, Mia headed to school. She had to meet with the school board one final time to finalize the details of her exchange. 


The board members greeted Mia politely as she took a seat at the huge conference table. Principal Oswald folded his hands on the polished surface beside her.


"Now Mia, we just have a few remaining items to discuss," he began. "First, the issue of provisions. We want to ensure you are comfortable over there."


One of the board members spoke up. "The humans have offered to provide your meals. However, we thought you might prefer supplies from home."


Mia nodded emphatically. "Yes please! I'd really appreciate food from here. No offense to the humans, but I don't really want to eat their food." She suppressed a shudder at the thought. "But I do love their chickens".


The board members chuckled knowingly. They assured her packaged shipments of food and other provisions would be sent weekly to support her stay. Mia thanked them profusely, relief washing over her. At least she wouldn't starve over there.


The rest of the meeting passed swiftly as they confirmed the next day's schedule. Mia did her best to focus despite her racing thoughts. This was all really happening. Tomorrow she would vanish from this world and reappear impossibly far away in the realm of the humans.


After the meeting concluded, Mia headed immediately to the hospital. She had to say goodbye to Nina in case she didn't get another chance before departing. 


Nina sat up in her hospital bed, looking tired but alert. Her drawn face brightened at the sight of her friend. "Mia! Come on in."


Mia hurried over to squeeze Nina's hand gently. "Hey you. I won't stay long, just wanted to see you one more time before..." She trailed off, not needing to finish the sentence.


Nina nodded knowingly. "Of course. I'm really going to miss you Mia! Living out all our dreams." Despite her weak state, her eyes shone with enthusiasm on Mia's behalf. 


Mia laughed softly. "I'll try my best and tell you everything when I'm back." A comfortable silence lingered between them, both aware this could be their final farewell but not needing to say it aloud. 


Finally Mia stood reluctantly, blinking back tears. "Get better soon okay? I'll see you in six months." Impulsively she bent down to hug Nina tight. Then with a last brave smile, Mia turned and hurried from the room before she could lose her composure.


That night, Mia lay awake long after the rest of the house had gone to bed. Thoughts chased each other endlessly through her mind until she was forced to do something to distract herself. Carefully opening her window, Mia climbed nimbly onto the roof overlooking their yard. 


The cool night air helped soothe her turbulent thoughts. Mia took a deep breath and gazed up at the dazzling blanket of stars overhead. She remembered many nights spent up here stargazing with her brother, chatting and dreaming about the wide universe surrounding them. Now she would traverse unfathomably far across that void.


Lost in thought, Mia didn't hear the window below creak open. She startled slightly as James's tall form hoisted itself onto the roof. 


"Hey sis," he said, shuffling over to sit beside her. "Mind if I join your little pity party?"


Mia snorted softly. "Misery does love company." Together they sat in companionable silence for a while gazing up at the glittering sky.


Eventually James spoke, voice hushed as if fearful to disturb the peace. "It's gonna be so wild looking up at the sky from over there. Like, literally another planet." 


He glanced over. "Are you scared?"


Mia pondered the question seriously. Was she scared? "Mostly just nervous," she finally replied. "It doesn't seem quite real yet. Tomorrow's gonna be rough."


James shoulder-bumped her lightly. "Hey, you got this. Just think of all the cool stories you'll have when you get back."


Mia smiled gratefully. Her brother always knew how to ground her nerves with infectious optimism. They passed another hour chatting lightly about classes and gossip until the fresh night air worked its magic, leaving Mia pleasantly drowsy. 


She slept deeply that night, without the plaguing thoughts that usually kept her awake. Morning came bright and clear. Mia dressed methodically in her most durable traveling outfit and ate breakfast, savoring the familiar tastes. Her family kept the atmosphere light, not wanting to burden her departure.


Mia hauled her overstuffed bags out to her dad's truck, needing his help to load all her supplies. She had tried to anticipate every need, from nonperishable food to her warmest blankets. Each bag was the size of a small blimp, overflowing with necessities for her imposing frame. 


At school, a crowd was already gathered when Mia arrived. Students and staff wished her well, some tearfully saying goodbye while others pressed gifts into her hands. She set the collection of good-luck trinkets carefully inside the cavernous truck bed.


In the school courtyard, final preparations were underway on the mystical portal. Technicians bustled around making adjustments while awestruck students watched. The shimmering gateway was easily four stories high, ringed by intricate runes and crystals that pulsed with power. This would be Mia’s doorway to another world.


Just then, Tina and Selena arrived, pushing their way through the crowd to Mia. Selena immediately pulled her into a tearful hug. 


"I can't believe you're actually leaving," she sniffed. Tina enveloped them both in her muscular arms.


"We're gonna miss you so much!" the tough giantess boomed, sounding choked up. “You come back in one piece from those savages, hear?"


Mia felt her own eyes well up. "I’m gonna miss you guys too,” she said thickly. “But I’ll be back before you know it."


They clung together until the final countdown began. As the portal powered up, the girls stepped back, waving bravely. 


With a blinding flash, the gateway opened. After a while, a tiny figure emerged, stumbling slightly in disorientation. He stood no taller than her smallest ankle. The human representative gazed up at the looming giantesses with naked fear. 


Mia felt her heart clench. In just moments, she would be the titan terrifying these little folk. She took a deep steadying breath and approached the portal. Her friends’ cheers followed her as Mia stepped into the shimmering light, entering a strange new world.

End Notes:

Give a review

She's finally here by Francis
Author's Notes:

Been almost a month since the last chapter, hope you like it

The morning sun dawned bright and clear as Matthew Hillman walked towards the courtyard from his dorm 


As Matthew strolled up the tree-lined, he noticed was the sizable crowd gathered. Curious murmurs and uneasy glances were exchanged between students as Matthew made his way over.


"Hey man, check it out," Matthew's best friend Eric Greene said, materializing at his side. "Looks like they set up some giant platform on the field. People are saying that's where the portal is gonna open up." 


Eric was tall and broad-shouldered with tousled blond hair and an easygoing demeanor that made him instantly likable. The two had been as close as brothers since grade school. Matthew felt reassured to have his most trusted friend by his side as they took in the strange spectacle.


In the middle of the football field, an imposing metal structure now stood. It rose at least 200 feet tall, glinting coldly in the morning light. Technicians in hazmat suits swarmed all over it, making adjustments to the intricate framework surrounding a shimmering vertical pool at the center. The air seemed to ripple and bend around that focal point, hinting at the supernatural forces being contained.


"Do you think that's really it?" Matthew asked uneasily. Though only 16, he was tall for his age, already topping 6 feet, with shaggy brown hair that constantly fell into his bright blue eyes. But even someone of his impressive height felt tiny standing in the shadow of the alien machine.


"Has to be," Eric replied grimly. "Guess this is really happening, bro. That thing is gonna open up any minute and let some colossal giant through and our lives would pretty much change"


A hush fell over the gathered crowd as the technicians cleared the platform, their work apparently complete. Everyone's eyes remained fixed on the shimmering portal, waiting in dreadful anticipation for it to activate. 


Matthew shuddered at the thought of beings so immense that humans barely registered, no one really knew what to expect when giants became part of daily life.


Beside him, Eric shifted uneasily from foot to foot. "Man, I know we've been anxious for weeks about this day. But now that it's here..."


"I know," Matthew replied quietly. "It's pretty scary from what we've heard." He rubbed his sweaty palms on his pants as a teacher called for absolute silence.


After a few terse instructions about maintaining distance, the technicians pressed a sequence of buttons on the platform controls. The air seemed to thicken with energy as an electrical hum built in the air. Squinting against the brightness, Matthew watched in awe as the rippling gateway smoothed into a glossy, vertical pool. The surface shone like a mirror, reflecting the anxious faces of the crowd.


"Is it ready?" Principal Collins shouted up to the technicians. At their thumbs up, she nodded and turned to address the school.


"Alright, we are going to proceed with the exchange," her voice echoed across the hushed sports field. "I must remind all students to remain calm and keep your distance."


With that, she gestured to the technicians who entered a complex code into the control panel. The humming intensified as the portal began to swirl with hypnotic energy. Several students backed away nervously but Matthew found himself drawn forward like a moth to a flame. This was really happening.


After an agonizing minute of building power, the shimmering gateway suddenly flashed blindingly bright. Matthew shielded his eyes, heart lurching.


Then, a figure stepped out of ador to the side  hesitantly towards the portal, Matthew recognized him immediately he was so caught up on what was coming that he forgot that something was also going - Mathew Hogwarts, he's name pair from class. The lanky boy looked around with wide eyes, taking in the hushed crowd.


Principal Collins stepped forward, expression filled with sympathy. “Matthew, thank you for being brave,” she said solemnly. “We wish you the very best on your journey ahead and I know you'll come back safely.”


Hogwarts nodded jerkily, clearly trying to maintain composure. His eyes glistened with unshed tears. As Collins guided him toward the portal, a few students called out wishes of luck and encouragement.


“Stay strong, man!” Eric yelled, voicing the shared grief of their classmate being sent to an uncertain fate.


Hogwarts turned back once more at the portal’s shimmering threshold, memorizing the faces of his friends and teachers. “Goodbye everyone,” he said thickly. “I’ll never forget you all.”


With that, he stepped into the light and vanished. A heavy pall hung over the gathered crowd. But they had only a moment to mourn before the portal flared to life once more. All eyes turned back to the gateway, filled with dread at what would emerge next.


First one thick leg stepped through, planting itself heavily on the platform. Then another followed as a colossal torso emerged behind. Matthew's neck craned back, awestruck gaze trailing up the new arrival's body as she fully exited the portal. 


She had to be at least 150 feet tall, her head looming far over the top of the school buildings. Matthew's lungs forgot to work for a second as he took in the sheer immensity of the creature before him.


Despite her terrifying height, the giantess looked surprisingly human-like in proportions. She wore a grey pleated skirt that would be perfectly regulation length on a normal student - except it currently displayed a pair of legs as thick around as tree trunks. On top she had on a white blouse straining to contain her ample chest. A red vest and tie completed the ensemble.


The giantess' flowing black hair tumbled halfway down her back. Behind stylish glasses, her emerald eyes blinked against the glare. The uncertainty and nerves showed plain on her face as she took in the gathered crowd so far below.


"Hello young Celden, welcome to our school," Principal Collins' amplified voice rang out, breaking the awed silence. Matthew saw she had to tilt her head fully back to even glimpse the towering girl's face.


The giantess fidgeted with her pleated skirt, biting her plump lower lip. "Umm, hi," she spoke uncertainly. Even in a soft voice, her words echoed like rumbling thunder. "I'm, um, Mia. Mia"


A titter of disbelief escaped some students at her timid introduction. Clearly they had anticipated some fearsome brute. Instead, this Mia seemed shy and nervous at finding herself facing the miniature crowd. 


Principal Collins maintained her professional demeanor as she addressed the towering young lady. "Well Mia, on behalf of everyone, I want to welcome you to our school. I know you've traveled very far to be here."


Mia nodded, twin braids swishing against her waist.


Matthew noticed Eric looking as shocked as he felt beside him. Neither had expected the visiting giantess to be so polite and humble. Maybe she was putting on an act? Matthew strained to read her guileless expression between the braids that framed her delicate features. If this Mia was faking things, she was doing an incredible job.


Principal Collins was explaining the planned assimilation process to help Mia adjust to her new environment. Matthew tore his awed gaze away from the skyscraping girl and focused back on the principal. 


"...and that should help you learn your way around campus," she concluded. "Now we just need a volunteer to be your guide for the first few days." 


At this, the principal noticeably hesitated, no doubt imagining the sea of hands was about to go up. An awkward moment passed in silence before she cleared her throat. "Yes, well, which student would like to welcome Mia to Summer Pine High?"


The crowd of students shifted uneasily, hundreds of gazes darting sideways. Everyone seemed to be attempting telepathic communication, pleading for someone to raise their hand. The giantess bit her lip again, looking embarrassed. She scuffed one leather boot that was easily twice Matthew's height against the platform.


Matthew felt an strange feeling in his chest and  Before he could second guess himself, he thrust one hand up and called "I'll do it!"


A ripple of disbelief passed through the crowd. Beside him, Eric made a strangled sound. "Bro, are you nuts?" he hissed under his breath. Matthew shook his head stubbornly and strode towards the podium before he could lose his nerve.


Knees weak, he came to stand before the looming principal whose smile looked more like a pained grimace. "Ah Matthew, thank you for volunteering," she said briskly, though her widened eyes betrayed her thoughts. "Let me introduce you to our new student."


Matthew craned his neck back so far he nearly lost his balance. Past the principal's bobbing head, he could just make out the enormous girl peering down at him. Mia's emerald eyes were each easily bigger than his head, framed by thick dark lashes. He raised one hand in an awkward wave. 


"H-hi Mia, I'm Matthew Hillman. Welcome to our school!" His voice cracked embarrassingly on the last word. He cringed, but the giantess gave a timid smile, her lips parting to reveal straight white teeth each the size of tombstones.


Matthew craned his neck back, staring up at the giantess looming impossibly high above him. Mia gazed back down, biting her lip uncertainly. Despite her polite demeanor, he couldn't help a nervous shiver at the sight of her feet, each leather boot bigger than his bed. One step could easily crush his entire body to a paste 


Pushing down his fear, Matthew tried for a friendly smile. "So, um, welcome I guess! I know you're probably nervous being around all us teensy people." He gestured self-consciously at his comparatively miniature frame. "But don't worry, we don't bite! Well, not literally anyway."


He gave an awkward laugh which quickly died off as Mia simply stared down at him. Matthew rubbed the back of his neck, casting about wildly for anything coherent to say.


He forced an awkward chuckle, acutely aware of Mia's emerald eyes fixed on him. She could likely see his every bead of nervous sweat glistening. Matthew rubbed his damp palms discreetly on his pant legs, praying he didn't say anything to offend the towering giantess. 


The principal, sensing the escalating tension, swiftly dismissed the assembly, particularly to avoid irking the towering Celden, who cast an imposing shadow over the scene.


The students, including Mathew flowed back into the school like a retreating tide. leaving Mia all alone on the platform, she stood there taking in the peculiar atmosphere around her.


Eric catches up to Mathew and gives him a bump on the head, "that's for almost dying, and then hugs him right after and says " I'm happy you're still alive"


They continued with their normal school activities, as you would call it normal with a towering giantess outside


Navigating through the corridors, Matthew and Eric made their way to what could only be described as a normal school day, an ironic label considering the colossal figure standing just beyond the class wall. Matthew, perpetually aware of the curious gazes directed his way, felt like an unwitting protagonist in a surreal drama.


Lunchtime arrived, accompanied by the principal's call for mathew, an invitation for Matthew to fulfill his role as  her guide. Stepping outside, he found Mia engrossed in her phone which was easily taller than him, she surrounded by bags of colossal proportions. The contrast between her massive form and the mundane platform created an oddly amusing tableau.


He approached her, trying to sound as calm as he can


Then mia looked down at Mathew causing him to startle,  then she gived smile, "hii Matthew, right" she called out to him


Why She is in suddenly in a good mood Mathew thought within himself 


"I thought I wouldn't be able to talk to anyone back at home when I came here but, it seems I can and I don't know why, and I'm happy that I can at least talk to my family and friends why I'm here and later I'll see if I can do facetime" she said to Mathew


Mathew still hadn't gotten the fact that mia seemed nice, and the the fact that no one was dead yet


Mathew didn't want to interrupt what she was doing, she might get angry and crush him like the little big he was compared to her


Mathew summons the courage and calls up to her " hey , uhm, I'm supposed to show you around school, so would you like,  gently carry me so I can show you around since I wouldn't be able to catch up to you on foot" Mathew voice was filled with fear


"You want me to be gentle with you" mia said with a wide mischievous grin on her face


Mathew flinches. "why did he have to say that now he's in for it" he thought, "


"ya, if you don't mind" he said with voice still filled with fear


Mia just looked at him with a plane expression 


Mathew's soul almost left his body


Then she said "ok" with a smile leaving Mathew confused and that when he noticed he had been holding his breath


She proceeds to place her hand down beside Mathew " hop on" she said with soft smile


Mathew hesitated but stepped onto Mia's palm as she lifts him up to her eye level


Mathew hold on tightly for dear life to avoid falling 200 ft to his end


"Hey" mia called out


"Hey, uhm mi….mi…mia" he said seeing mia up close only terrified him even more


"Mind if we get on with this" mia softly said to him


"Uhm  ya yes" Mathew responded timidly


Mathew shows her around from the school buildings to the ball pitch.


Then lastly, showed her to a building which was taller than even mia, it seems like  that could fit mia


"That would be our classroom" Mathew said to mia


"Oh wow, here I was thinking I wasn't even going to learn shit over here"


And the Mathew led mia to their final destination, it looked like the class room but a little smaller


"This is where you are going to be staying, we cleaned it up for you, it took a month but it looks clean and fresh"


"Wow really" mia gasped I literally brought a sleeping bag as I thought I would be sleeping outside but somehow I have a house to stay


"Ya" Mathew managed an akward smile whilst scratching his head, it comes with  a bathroom and a small kitchen for you to cook stuffs in"


"Cooking humans, hmmmm, I bet it isn't all that bad" mia said with a grin


Mathew felt vulnerable standing on Mia's palm "she was faking all this nice stuff I knew it, now we are all doomed" Mathew thought


"Just kidding " mia busted into laughter


*It didn't sound like you were" Mathew protested


"Alright you got me, let's see how it taste" mia said grin as wide as ever


"I bet I don't taste that good, I don't even shower"  Mathew said shaking


"Oh really, hmmm, let's find out, shall see" mia said picking Mathew up by the foot and dangling him upside over her open maw


"No pls" Mathew begged knowing she wasn't going to change anything , he just closed his eyes and accepted his fate, 


The hand which was holding him stated vibrating and loud laugh was heard from underneath


Mathew slowly opened his eyes to see mia  laughing so hard


She brought him back to face level, smiling


"You're fun, I like you Mathew" mia said " let's be friends"


Mathew was left dumb founded was this a trick again you don't expect a monster who just tried to eat him offer him friendship


End Notes:

Next chapter in a week, stay tuned and pls leave a comment 

Chapter 10 by Francis
Author's Notes:

Again more than A month maybe 2

The first rays of the morning sun tiptoed through the dusty curtains of Eric's apartment, casting a warm glow on the cluttered room, he lived a few yards away from Mathews dorm. Eric's unruly hair that seemed to defy the laws of gravity, sat at his desk, eyes fixed on his computer screen. In the corner of the room, a coffee mug with a slogan that read "Caffeine and I have an unbreakable bond" stood as a testament to Eric's addiction to the dark elixir.

As the sun continued its ascent, the computer screen showed a picture of a captured moment frozen in time - a wild night out with his friend Mathew, their faces contorted in laughter, surrounded by a sea of empty pizza boxes and soda cans.he wasn't going to just sit around and watch his Friend get hurt by the new exchange student

Meanwhile, across town, Mathew lay sprawled on his bed in a room that bore the unmistakable signs of a bachelor's haven. Clothes lay strewn across the floor like casualties of a laundry war, and posters of obscure bands adorned the walls. Mathew, a perpetually disheveled guy with a perpetual five o'clock shadow, was in the throes of a dreamland adventure when the intruding rays of the sun invaded his personal sanctuary.

Eric, overcome by an inexplicable urgency, decided it was the perfect time for an impromptu visit to Mathew's abode. Armed with a spare key that Mathew had naively handed over, Eric tiptoed into the room with the stealth of a ninja who had consumed one too many energy drinks.

Cue the cinematic moment as Eric's eyes fell upon Mathew, who was now awake and staring back at him with an intensity that could rival a caffeine-driven owl. The air in the room crackled with confusion and mild panic as Mathew, startled and still half in the clutches of sleep, somersaulted out of bed. A crimson blush painted his cheeks as he noticed a trail of drool escaping from the corner of his mouth - a detail that did not escape Eric's keen observation.

"What are you doing here?" Mathew blurted out, his voice a mix of confusion and mild panic as he tried to make sense of the unexpected intrusion.

Eric, undeterred by Mathew's flustered state, stood up with the confidence of a man who believed he held the secret to life's mysteries. "I'm here to ensure you're okay, my dear friend," he proclaimed, radiating a brightness that seemed to defy the early hour. His disheveled appearance and the disarray of the room, however, suggested otherwise.

Confusion clouding his gaze, Mathew fired back, "Why wouldn't I be okay? And when did you become a certified sleep monitor, watching me like some nocturnal guardian angel?"

"I arrived not long ago, and I certainly didn't witness any nose bubble-related incidents," Eric chuckled, enjoying the absurdity of the moment. He gestured towards the remnants of Mathew's dreamscape, clearly oblivious to the fact that he might have disrupted an epic battle between Mathew and imaginary dragons.

"If you breathe a word about that, I'll kill you and dump your body over a bridge," Mathew threatened, accompanied by a half-hearted attempt at a menacing expression that only served to amuse Eric further.

Eric, undeterred by Mathew's threats, flexed his biceps with a flourish, exuding confidence. "Good luck trying, not with these pythons by my side."

"That's what she said," Mathew quipped, a sly grin playing on his lips as he dropped a well-timed retort, leaving Eric momentarily befuddled.

"Hmmmm," Eric mused, a playful glint in his eye. The banter continued, with Mathew probing, "But seriously, why were you watching me sleep, you creep?"

"I wasn't watching you sleep. I just got here," Eric insisted, his smile unwavering. The exchange of words resembled a comedic dance, with each participant trying to outwit the other in this early morning verbal joust.

"Why did you come so early? We were going to meet at school anyway. I knew giving you my spare key was a mistake," Mathew questioned, attempting to dissect Eric's questionable morning activities with the finesse of a detective solving a perplexing case.

"You spent the whole of yesterday with... with that thing, and you didn't even bother coming to class," Eric pointed out, a hint of disapproval in his tone, as if he had stumbled upon a clandestine affair.

"Her name is Mia, and she's not a thing; she's a person," Mathew defended, uncertainty dancing in his voice as he tried to convey the gravity of his newfound friendship.

"But she's not even human, man! She's some colossal carnivore," Eric protested, struggling to fathom the situation, his hands gesturing wildly as if he could conjure an explanation from thin air.

"She is human at heart, plus they have veggies on her planet too, you know. So she's an omnivore, just like you," Mathew explained, hoping to shed light on Mia's dietary habits and bridge the intergalactic culinary gap.

"So, what? They eat salad with a side of human-stuffed pie?" Eric retorted, his skepticism apparent, his imagination running wild with bizarre extraterrestrial feasts.

"They don't even have humans on their planet. How would they create recipes involving humans when they can't even see any?" Mathew reasoned, his attempt to diffuse the absurdity of the conversation with a touch of interstellar logic.

"You haven't been there, so how do you know?" Eric pressed, injecting a dose of skepticism into the discussion, challenging the credibility of Mathew's cosmic claims.

"She told me," Mathew defended, putting some faith in Mia's narrative, even though he was well aware of the incredulity it might evoke.

"You believed her? How do you know she's not lying? It's not like you have some kind of built-in lie-detecting machine, do you?" Eric challenged, his mock suspicion laid bare, questioning the reliability of Mathew's extraterrestrial truth detector.

"Well, I don't have time for this. I still have to get ready for school, you know," Mathew said, attempting to steer the conversation away from the interstellar rabbit hole they were diving into.

"And spend the whole of today again with her," Eric said, a tinge of concern evident in his voice as he envisioned Mathew's continued entanglement with the otherworldly Mia.

"If she calls, I'll answer," Mathew said, his loyalty to his newfound friend evident despite the peculiarities of their friendship.

"You'll be missing out on lectures. Remember what happened to your namesake Mathew because of a bad grade," Eric said, attempting to ground Mathew in the reality of earthly responsibilities.

"I know, but she's my friend, or at least I want her to be. Think of it as a ticket to a life bully-free," Mathew said, his desire for some sort of connection overcoming the fear of academic consequences.

"And you think she won't bully you too with such a vast size difference?" Eric said, raising an eyebrow in a display of practical concern.

"She wouldn't want to if we are friends," Mathew said, his optimism shining through despite the looming shadow of skepticism.

"Have you heard of a predator becoming friends with its prey?, it's like saying a bird suddenly falls in love with a worm," Eric said, voicing the doubts that had been gnawing at him since

"She doesn't eat people. She jokes about it, but she wouldn't," Mathew said, his conviction unwavering as he tried to convince himself.

"You know how some animals like playing with their food before they eat it? That's exactly what is happening to you," Eric said, his skepticism escalating to a level that bordered on genuine concern, painting a vivid picture of Mathew as the unwitting protagonist in a cosmic game of hide-and-seek.

"Shut up, you don't know that," Mathew said, slightly raising his voice, a defensive edge creeping into his tone as he grappled with the absurdity of the situation.

"What I do know is you're nothing but an easy-to-reach snack for what's her name again, Mia. You wouldn't even be a mouthful. That's how pathetic you are compared to someone over 200 ft tall," Eric said, his words laced with a mix of mock disdain and genuine worry.

"I think you're just jealous you aren't the one spending time with Mia," Mathew said, attempting to deflect Eric's concerns with a playful accusation.

"I'm just looking out for you as a friend, okay? Stay away from her, please. I don't want you being an easy pickings when she feels hungry," Eric said, his tone shifting to a more serious note as he pleaded with Mathew to reconsider his extraterrestrial companionship.

"Get out, Eric," Mathew said, the gravity of the situation settling in as he realized the magnitude of Eric's concerns.

"You're seriously sending me out?" Eric said, disbelief coloring his expression as he grappled with the reality of being expelled from Mathew's interstellar saga.

"Yes, and don't think of any assassination plans in my room," Mathew said, a touch of humor attempting to lighten the weight of the situation

"I'll leave. We'll talk when you come to your senses. Just think about Nina and the others; we are worried about you."

"Leave, okay? You are gonna make me late for school," Mathew said, his voice firm as he closed the door on Eric and the cosmic chaos that had infiltrated his morning routine.

As Eric left, closing the door firmly behind him, Mathew let out a long breath he didn't realize he'd been holding. His friend's concerns weighed heavily on him, even as he tried to brush them off. Could Mia really see him and everyone else as just toys she could play around with? She seemed so genuine, but looks could deceive.

Shaking his head, Mathew quickly finished getting ready for school. He didn't have time to dwell on this for now, Slipping his textbooks into his backpack, his gaze landed on a photo pinned to the corkboard above his desk - himself and Eric as young kids, grinning with skinned knees and grass-stained shirts. Such simpler times.

Deep down, Mathew knew Eric was just worried for him. And maybe he did have reason to be concerned. But something in Mathew wanted - needed - to believe Mia was different. That despite all that had been said about her kind, they was bound to be goodness in her heart.

Locking his apartment door behind him, Mathew headed out into the crisp morning air towards campus, it was till roughly 3 hr before lessons began so Mathew decided to pay mia a visit, as he strode towards the house built to accommodate Mia's size

"Matthew! Hey, wait up!"

Trisha, a spirited redhead with curls that bounced as she jogged towards Mathew, her green eyes sparkled with curiosity, and a smattering of freckles adorned her nose, giving her a youthful charm. Dressed in casual attire that reflected her vibrant personality, she sported a hoodie and jeans, her style a mix of comfort and casual flair.

He turned to see trisha jogging up behind him, curly red hair bouncing. Mathew managed a smile for his only female friend besides Mia, Her bright energy was hard to resist.

"Hey Trisha, what's going on?"

"I wanted to check on you!" Trisha said, falling into step beside him. "You basically vanished yesterday after volunteering to guide that giant student yesterday. What was her name? Mandy or something?"

"It's Mia," Mathew corrected gently.

"Right, Mia." Trisha shook her head, curls swaying. "Honestly Matt, I don't know how you stay so calm. Aren't you freaked out being near her?"

Mathew hesitated. How much to share? "I mean...she seems nice so far," he said evasively. "I'm just trying to make her feel welcome, you know? Plus I'm going over to her place, wanna come"

Trisha frowned but didn't push further "sure" Trisha said as they crossed the campus towards Mia's home, Mathew felt his pulse speed up being in Mia's shadow once more. What would today bring?

Soon the massive building that was now home to mia casting long shadows was seen in the distance. Mathew felt his steps slow, heartbeat quickening. Was she in there now?

Afternoon about 30 mins of walking, they approached the massive building, as thunderous yawn echoed from within, making Mathew and Trisha jump.the door swung open and Mia emerged, sleepily rubbing one eye with a fist easily bigger than a car. She was dressed in a casual hoodie and sweatpants outfit that could blanket a soccer stadium.

Noticing the two tiny students, Mia's face lit up. "Oh hi Mathew! And..." Her green eyes squinted down at trisha. "And you are"

"I-I'm trisha," trisha squeaked, voice trembling.

"Nice to meet you, trisha!" boomed Mia. trisha shuddered at the sheer volume. Mia turned her attention back to Mathew. "Thanks for showing me around yesterday. I really appreciated it."

"No problem!" Mathew called up. "Did you sleep okay in the new house?"

"Ig, the bed was small and the padding was as hard as rock but it's better than my initial thoughts of sleeping outside," said Mia, stretching her arms skyward. The simple motion was oddly mesmerizing with her proportions. "The tiny bed was 2 sizes too small! Like a bed for a three year old." She giggled, the sound like distant thunder.

Trisha shot Mathew with an incredulous look which he pointedly ignored.

"what brings you here this morning" mia said

"We came to wait for you to get prepared" Mathew said

"Oh ok, you can come in then"

"Ok" Mathew said

Mathew and mia goes in with trisha hiding behind Mathew as they made their way inside Mia's house

End Notes:

Bye

Hanging out with a celden by Francis
Author's Notes:

Haha, the story is not dead,.......yet

Eric shuffled on the smooth wooden surface, struggling to find his footing. The familiar fibers of Nina’s shirt brushed against his arm as she steadied herself beside him. They were perched precariously on the edge of the colossal cabinet situated along the far wall of Mia's dorm room. 


“We shouldn’t be up here,” Eric muttered. “What if she thinks we're trespassing and she ...”


“Shhh!” Nina nudged him, nodding towards the looming figure sprawled on an enormous bed on the opposite side of the room. 


Mia lay with her back against a pile of pillows, thoroughly engrossed in her phone. Her fingers glided across the screen, as she aimlessly scrolled, the blue glow casting an eerie shimmer across her face. everything about Mia was dauntingly supersized - the bed nearly 5 times the size of an average human house. she seemed oblivious to Nina and Eric’s presence, caught up in her digital world.


“Now’s our chance, let’s go!” Nina whispered. She began edging sideways along the cabinet towards the dresser. Eric hesitated, eying the gap between the furniture silently calculating if he could make the jump.  


Nina paid him no attention. Reaching the corner, she gathered her skirts and leapt gracefully across, landing neatly on the adjacent surface. Eric took a deep breath, steeled himself, and pushed off after her. For a heart-stopping moment he was airborne, arms wheeling through empty space. Then his feet hit the wood and he stumbled, dropping to his knees.


Behind him came a mirthless chuckle that reverberated through the room. “Who are you guys and what are you doing here,  no longer afraid?”


Eric’s heart sank. Glancing back, he saw Mia regarding them with amusement, phone forgotten. Her piercing eyes tracked their every movement. 


“I told you this was a terrible idea,” Eric grumbled under his breath.


“Oh come on,just stick to the plan!” Nina retorted, though her face had paled considerably. 


Mia’s lips curved into a knowing smirk. With feline grace, she rolled to the side of the bed and leaned an elbow casually on the cabinet, towering over the two tiny, trembling figures. 


“So...” she purred, “to what do I owe this little visit?”


Her voice was rich and smooth like velvet. This close, Her iridescent eyes danced with curiosity and something that set him on edge...hunger?


Beside him Nina quailed, strands of auburn hair sticking to her sweat-dampened neck. But Eric stood tall, jutting out his chin. “We just wanted to talk to you, that’s all,” he announced, hoping the tremors in his voice weren’t obvious. 


Mia’s pencil-thin brows shot upwards. “Oh really?” she purred. “And what could two little morsels like you possibly have to say that would interest me?”


Morsels. The word sent a spike of unease through Eric’s gut. Rumors of celdens taste for humans like him were well known around campus, Mia’s presence instinctively put him on the defensive. 


Still, he refused to show weakness. 


“We just thought, since we're class mates we should come introduce ourselves,” he improvised. “Make you feel welcome.”


“Really, How very thoughtful,” Mia chuckled. “And just who might you be?”  


“I’m Eric. This is my friend Nina. We live at the other side of the school grounds”  


“Charmed,” Mia purred, though her expression remained amused, as if enjoying some private joke. She extended her index fingernail, using the tip to tilt Eric’s chin up. “Don’t believe I’ve seen either of you around before.


Eric nodded, not daring to move his head while caught in her grip. Her touch was gentle, yet those nails could easily cleave him in two. Unease churned within him.


Oblivious, Nina piped up. “Yeah, we just arrived last week! I’m so excited for classes, and make new friends” 


Mia silenced her with a look. “Fascinating, I’m sure.” 


Releasing Eric, she sat back against her bed, regarding them through veiled eyes. 


Eric shot Nina a warning glance. His friend blushed but held her tongue. An awkward beat passed. 


“Soooo...” Eric scuffed his shoe, racking his brains. “Got any big plans for today?”


Mia inspected her nails. “Not really, just gonna sit her all dey until my friend comes back from school and comes to see me”


Eric and Nina exchanged looks. 


“is he really your friend,” Nina said. “


“What” mia responded


“I mean aren't you going to class” Nina said


Mia waved a hand flippantly. “Semantics. I prefer to do things on my own schedule.”


Eric crossed his arms. “Well, our schedules say we’ve got Intro to Physics in an hour. Can’t really afford to skip it, you know.”  


Mia yawned loudly as if the mundane concept of attending class was beneath her. Eric felt irritation simmer within him. Who did this giantess think she was?


“C’mon,” Nina pleaded, “just help us down before we’re late.”


Mia eyed them pensively. Behind her nonchalance Eric sensed she was turning over an idea. 


“Or...” A slow grin spread across her face. “You could both just skip with me.”


Eric stiffened. Skipping? Hanging out with a giantess ? Before he could respond Nina chimed in.


“Skip class? We can’t! We have to attendclass so we get good grades.”


“Oh I assure you, truant activities are a quintessential part of the college experience,” Mia smirked. “Haven’t you ever watched one of those films? Ditching leads to all sorts of adventures.”


“Yeah, in movies. But we’ve got good grades to maintain.”  


Mia waved her hand flippantly. “Oh I can whip up some excuse for you both, don’t worry. Simply leave an anonymous tip that your giant neighbor refused to let you out. They’ll understand.”   


Eric chewed his lip. On one hand, ditching school would reflect poorly. But there is a freaking 180 ft giantess in front of him, it's not like she was going to let them go, plus this might be what they needed for their plan to be successful, to expose Mia for the monster she is before it's too late for his best friend Eric as he would be in the front line of any of her attacks, he would be the closest to her.


“You know what, maybe we will use that excuse,” he decided recklessly.  


Mia’s grin broadened, pleased at his daring. “Atta boy, uhmmmm Eric right, right! That’s the spirit.”  


Emboldened, Eric smirked up at her. “A big strong giant girl like you trapping us against our will all day, how can we possibly attend class?”  


Mia barked out a laugh at his gall. Even Nina giggled nervously behind her hands.  


“Trapping you against your will? Making demands of me?” Mia shook her head, feigning indignation. “Careful Eric. You’re playing a dangerous game.”  


Despite her stern tone, mirth danced in her eyes. Sensing he was on the right track, Eric played along.  


“What? I’m just telling it like it is. Right, Nina?”


His friend nodded hesitantly. “R-right. Can’t get down with her looming over us all creepy like that!”  


Mia crossed her arms. “Creepy? Why I never!” Then she paused, glancing down at her imposing figure and long talon-like nails. “Well alright, perhaps I am a bit creepy. But keeping you here against your will? That  doesn't sounds like something I would do!”  


She placed a dramatic hand against her forehead, pretending to look affronted. Watching her playact made Eric chuckle. 


“Uh huh, surrrrre you wouldn’t,” he teased. “Admit it, you just want someone tiny to boss around all day!”  


Mia gasped theatrically. “Mr. Eric! Is that any way to speak to a lady?”  


“A lady? Nah, I just see a big bully looking to take advantage of two poor, innocent students!”  


Mia threw back her head, laughing in earnest now. The sound reminded Eric of tinkling windchimes. Contagious laughter bubbled up from his own lungs. Soon, even demure Nina had collapsed into helpless giggles.  


As their laughter died down, Mia fixed Eric with an appraising look. “You know Eric, I think I’m going to like you.” 


Warmth rushed through him at her approval. Still riding the giddy high, Eric spread his arms wide, emboldened to issue a challenge.   


“Soooo, if we’re skipping, what should we do instead?”


Mia tapped a finger against her cheek, pondering for a moment.   


“Well...we could lounge around watching movies all day. But that seems rather boring, doesn’t it?”


“Yeah, lounging isn’t really my style,” Eric admitted. 


“Nor mine.” A fresh grin spread across Mia’s face. “I know - why don't I give you both makeovers?”


Eric blanched. That was decidedly not what he had in mind. One glance at Nina though told him she was fully on board.  


“A makeover?” his friend gushed. “That sounds like so much fun!”


“Makeovers it is then!” Mia declared. Scooping up both tinies in one smooth motion, she deposited them on her desk and pulled up a chair. 


Eric gulped, suddenly feeling like a doll in the clutches of an over-eager child. This was not at all how he had envisioned the mission going. 


As if reading his thoughts, Mia chuckled. “Come now Eric, live a little! Here–” 


She held out an intimidating palette loaded with various powders and creams. The oversized makeup brushes beside it resembled industrial paint rollers. Eric groaned internally. What had he gotten them into?


Surprisingly, as Mia began working, Eric found himself growing comfortable. Her touches were feather-light, lacking any menace he anticipated. She filed and buffed his nails, chatting amiably about classes and campus life. Despite Eric's initial protests, he couldn't deny there was something soothing, almost meditative, about the process. Soon he felt himself relaxing into her ministrations. 


Beside him Nina was clearly enjoying the experience, ooh-ing and aah-ing over colors. Watching his friend’s unguarded delight warmed Eric’s heart. For all her imposing bluster, Mia seemed to genuinely enjoy their company.  


“So Eric, tell me about yourself,” Mia probed lightly as she dusted a brush across his cheeks. “Any riveting secrets I should know?”  


Eric laughed. “What, like some dark, traumatic backstory? Hate to disappoint, but my life’s been pretty ordinary.”


“Oh I doubt that. Everyone has hidden depths.”  


Unsure how to respond, Eric gave a noncommittal shrug. In truth his past was painfully mundane, almost sterile in its normalcy.  


Mia tried another track. “Well, what are your plans tomorrow after classes?”  


Eric sat a little taller. “nothing really,  just scorer practice and then I go home.


Mia hummed. “mind if I come watch”


Her words kindled Eric’s imagination, conjuring up vivid scenes in his mind. He pictured Mia against backdrops of mist-veiled mountains and crumbling temples, looking very much in her element. A touch of longing entered his voice.


“That sounds incredible.” 


“It will be,” Mia said simply, with casual certainty. 


Eric snickered.” It be easy to score since everyone else would be focused on you”   


They passed the next hour amiably chatting as Mia finished their makeovers. By the end, Eric sported slick navy polish on his nails along with artfully tousled hair, thanks to Mia’s deft work. Beside him Nina looked ready to attend a ball, practically glowing beneath her layers of shimmery shadow and gloss.  


“Well, how do I look?” Nina preened, admiring herself in a palm-sized mirror. 


“Positively stunning, darling!” Mia declared. Rising from her seat, she stretched leisurely. “Well, I’d say it’s been a rather successful first outing together.”


Eric had to agree. Discomfort still lurked in the pit of his stomach whenever she drew too near, but he was beginning to see glimpses of the playful, creative soul dwelling beneath Mia's imposing exterior.


"So, what should we do next on our adventure?” he asked gamely.


Mia tapped her chin. “Hmmm, well I am feeling a bit peckish. Shall we get something to eat?”  


The words triggered Eric’s anxiety again. He shared an apprehensive look with Nina. Mia seemed to sense their unease for she quickly backpedaled.  


“Oh, to pick up normal food of course,” she clarified. “but I wouldn't mind finishing with two delicious snacks–“ Eric gulped as her eyes roved hungrily over them,


“Just kidding, I'll spare both of yoy… at least for today.” She grinned impishly.  


Eric forced a weak chuckle, praying she only jested. 


"Eric, did you know you're so small, I could probably fit your whole house in my pocket," she teased. "You're so tiny compared to me; I could easily crush you without the slightest effort."


Eric, never one to back down, shot back defiantly, "I'm not tiny; you're just fat!"


Mia, affronted, examined herself. "I am NOT fat!"


Undeterred, Eric insisted, "Uh, yeah, you are. Maybe lay off the humans; they're high in calories, you know."


Mia, mischief dancing in her eyes, leaned in close to Eric. "Well, in that case, how aboout I make you part of my fat then?"


Eric gulped but held his ground. "I've got a better idea. How about you hit the gym instead? Might finally shed some of those pounds."


Mia, taken aback, blushed a shade of violet. She turned away, momentarily abashed.


Nina, caught in the crossfire of this absurd exchange, couldn't help but burst into laughter. Mia whipped around, fixing her with an intimidating glare. Nina clamped her mouth shut, the smile vanishing, expecting the worst.


But then, to everyone's surprise, Mia cracked a grin herself. It was a grin that said, "Gotcha!" – a playful acknowledgment that the giantess wasn't as fearsome as she seemed.


End Notes:

Leave a review,  goodbye 

Hogwarts by Francis
Author's Notes:

It's been a while since I updated this story, I've been battling with some personal issues but chapter 11 is her now, hope you like it and no it's not dead 

The crisp autumn breeze carried the hushed whispers of two students lingering near the edge of the campus. Their gazes were fixated on the housing unit erected to accommodate a new addition to the student body – the towering, statuesque figure of Mia, a giantess hailing from a world beyond their wildest imagination.


"Dude, this whole thing is just getting weirder by the day," muttered one of the students, a lanky young man with a mop of unruly brown hair that seemed to defy gravity. He tugged anxiously at the frayed hem of his well-worn t-shirt, his eyes narrowing as they eyed the imposing structure that served as Mia's lodgings.


His companion, a petite girl with vibrant purple streaks woven through her raven locks, nodded slowly in agreement. "I know, right? I would have expected at least someone to have been, you know..." She trailed off, grimacing slightly as she made a slicing motion across her throat.


The young man's brows knitted together in contemplation. "Yeah, it's strange. She hasn't come out since the first day when she kind of just first came out of that portal”


An uneasy silence settled between them as they pondered the implications of Mia's prolonged absence from the public eye. Suddenly, the purple-haired girl straightened, her gaze sharpening as a thought occurred to her. "You don't think she's, like, keeping people in there, do you?"


Her friend arched an incredulous eyebrow. "What, you mean like prisoners or something?"


"I don't know, maybe she has some students in there that she's having fun with or something." She shuddered involuntarily, her imagination conjuring all manner of unsettling scenarios.


The young man's expression morphed into one of dawning realization. "Wait, isn't Matthew always going in and out of that place? Maybe he might know something."


"Or maybe he helps her get victims!" the girl exclaimed, her eyes widening comically.


Her companion immediately shook his head, dismissing the notion. "Nah, Matthew's to weak to kidnap anyone. He wouldn't do anything like that."


"Well, we should still ask him," she insisted, craning her neck as she scanned the bustling campus grounds.


School finally closed for the day and It didn't take long for her vigilant gaze to zero in on the familiar figure of Matthew striding purposefully across the courtyard, his backpack slung casually over one shoulder. "There he is! Hey Matthew, wait up!" she called out, waving animatedly to catch his attention.


Matthew paused mid-stride, his brow furrowing quizzically as he turned to face the pair beckoning him over. “Uhmm, do I know you guys?" he asked, clutching the strap of his backpack with one hand.


The lanky young man jerked his finger in the direction of Mia's home. "Are you going to see Mia again?"


A faint smile tugged at the corners of Matthew's lips. "Yeah, I was just headed that way actually. You want to come?"


The purple-haired girl exchanged a fleeting glance with her companion before replying, "No, we just want to ask you something."


Matthew's expression remained neutral, betraying none of the wariness that flickered through his mind at her cryptic words. "Okay, what is it?" he prompted, failing to conceal the faint note of impatience in his tone. After all, Mia would undoubtedly be waiting for him.


The lanky student stepped forward, his features hardening with solemnity. "Please answer honestly."


Matthew quirked an inquisitive eyebrow but offered a nod of acquiescence. "Okay, sure. Hurry up though, she'll be waiting for me."


The two students exchanged another weighted look, a silent conversation passing between them. Finally, the purple-haired girl mustered her resolve and spoke up. "Is Mia harboring anyone else inside her dorm?"


Matthew's brow furrowed in confusion. "What do you mean?"


"Like, have you seen her playing with anyone else when you're there?" her friend elaborated, his voice lowering to an urgent whisper.


A thoughtful expression settled over Matthew's features as he pondered the question. After a moment's contemplation, he nodded slowly. "Now that you mention it, something did seem off yesterday. She was usually really happy when I came over yesterday, she normally wore a bore look when I came over but yesterdaywas different"


The two students leaned in eagerly, sensing a revelation on the horizon. "Anything else?" the lanky young man pressed.


Matthew's gaze grew distant as he delved deeper into his recollections of the previous day's visit with Mia. "Not really," he admitted with a slight shake of his head. "Why are you asking all this, did something happen?"


His inquisitors quickly shook their heads in unison. "Nothing, we're just asking," the purple-haired girl assured him. "She hasn't come outside since she arrived over a week ago. She has to be doing something she considers fun in there."


A contemplative frown tugged at Matthew's lips as he listened to their words . "I mean, she does have a phone, so maybe she just uses that to pass time," he reasoned with a casual shrug of his shoulders.


The lanky student opened his mouth to respond, but his companion swiftly interjected. "I guess..." she muttered, her tone laced with skepticism that belied her words.


Matthew took a half-step backwards, his body language betraying his growing impatience. "Can I go now?"


The purple-haired girl seemed to sense his restlessness, her features hardening with renewed determination. "One more thing," she added quickly, holding up a hand to forestall any protests.


Matthew heaved an inaudible sigh but remained silent, awaiting her query.


"Don't you think it's a bit strange, from all the stories and videos we've seen, that she hasn't asserted her dominance yet?" the girl pressed. "Or more importantly, that no one has been past tensed?"


A flicker of offense flashed across Matthew's features at her blunt insinuation. "Do you want our story to be like the others?" he countered, his voice taking on a sharper edge. "You should be happy she's friendly and not asking why. She could have done anything she wanted just like the others and no one would or could stop her, but she didn't." He shook his head, his expression softening as a glimmer of wonder crept into his eyes. "So should rather appreciate her than what your doing right now, or maybe you should come with me and actually meet her – it might ease your tension when you get to know her."


The lanky student promptly shook his head, waving his hands in a vehement gesture of refusal. "No thank you, you can go now."


Matthew shot him a look of mild exasperation, rolling his eyes heavenward. "Okay, whatever," he muttered before turning on his heel and continuing on his way across the campus grounds.


As he approached the towering structure that served as Mia's dorm, Matthew couldn't help but reflect on his friends' pointed questions and thinly veiled suspicions. It was true that Mia's presence on campus – and indeed, on their entire planet – was an anomaly that defied all logic and reason. Yet, in the short time he had spent in her company, the giantess had proven herself to be nothing but friendly, even tnou she gets scary at times


A small, bemused smile tugged at the corners of his lips as he recalled the first time he had laid eyes on her her. From volunteering to be her school  guild qnd now her first human friend.


As Matthew drew nearer, he couldn't help but feel a swell of eager anticipation at the prospect of spending more time in Mia's company. Her unpredictable nature and playful spirit never failed to inject a touch of whimsy and excitement into his otherwise mundane routine.


"Mia!" he called out multiple times, cupping his hands around his mouth to project his voice towards the towering entrance.


The massive door swung open with a resounding groan, and the gargantuan form of Mia emerged into the waning afternoon light. Her lithe, statuesque figure seemed to blot out the very sun itself as she straightened to her full, staggering height, her head nearly scraping the ceiling high above.


"Hello Matthew," she replied, her rich, melodious voice reverberating through the air like a peal of thunder. 


As Matthew craned his neck to gaze up at her, he couldn't help but feel a twinge of awe mingled with the slightest hint of trepidation. Mia's sheer enormity was nothing short of awe-inspiring, a stark reminder of the vast cosmic expanse that separated their two worlds.


Yet, as she favored him with one of her warm, radiant smiles, any lingering apprehension quickly melted away, replaced by a sense of ease.


"You're going to begin regular classes with us tomorrow, right?" Matthew ventured, adjusting the strap of his backpack as he awaited her response.


Mia's full, lush lips curved into an eager grin, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "Yeah, and you promised you'd come with me so we could go together," she reminded him, her tone equal parts playful and affectionate.


Matthew nodded, a smile tugging at the corners of his own mouth. "Yeah, they moved us all into one of the giant-sized classrooms, so you'll be learning alongside the rest of us."


A thoughtful crease formed between Mia's sculpted brows as she mulled over this new information. "Do you think the stuff they'll teach will be any different from what you learn back on my home planet?" she asked, her voice laced with curiosity.


Matthew pursed his lips, considering her query. "Maybe a little different in some areas, but i believe some of the subjects are probably pretty similar between our worlds," he reasoned after a moment's contemplation.


"Okay, cool," Mia replied with a nonchalant shrug of her impossibly broad shoulders.


A mischievous glint suddenly sparkled in her eyes, and the corners of her full lips quirked upwards in a sly, conspiratorial grin. "Anyway, Matthew, I've got a surprise for you," she announced, leaning down until her breathtakingly beautiful visage was mere inches from where him.


Matthew felt his heart skip a beat at her words, his pulse quickening with a mixture of anticipation and the faintest frisson of apprehension. With Mia, one never quite knew what to expect.


"Oh yeah? What is it?" he prompted, his voice emerging as little more than a hushed rasp.


The giantess's grin widened, her perfect teeth gleaming in the fading sunlight as she seemed to revel in his piqued curiosity. "Do you Know Matthew..." she began, her tone thick with theatrical mischief.


Matthew arched an inquisitive eyebrow, uncertain of where she was headed with her cryptic preamble. "You mean me?" he ventured, gesturing towards himself with a bemused expression.


Mia's melodious laughter, rich and warm like melted chocolate, spilled forth in peals of unrestrained mirth. "No, the human sent to my world, he said his name was Matthew" she clarified, her eyes dancing with impish delight.


A frisson of unease rippled through Matthew's being as the weight of her words sank in. He knew, of course, about the student exchange program that had facilitated Mia's presence on their world. But until now, he had never given much thought to Hogwarts who had been dispatched to her home planet in turn.


"Oh yeah...what happened to him?" Matthew heard himself asking, his voice emerging as a strained, apprehensive rasp.


The sly grin that spread across Mia's exquisite features in that moment should have set off alarm bells in Matthew's mind. But there was something so utterly disarming about her playful demeanor, her sparkling eyes and radiant smile, that it lulled him into a false sense of security.


"He got squashed," she said with a nonchalant shrug, as though delivering news of little consequence.


Matthew felt as though the ground had dropped out from beneath his feet. "What?!" he gasped, his eyes widening to saucers as a cold knot of dread coiled in the pit of his stomach. "Really? Why would they do that?, I thought he would live longer than that"


Mia's reaction, however, was the polar opposite of what he had expected. Instead of offering reassurance or expressing remorse, she simply threw back her head and unleashed a peal of rich, unrestrained laughter that seemed to reverberate through the very air itself.


Matthew could only gape at her in stunned bewilderment, his mind struggling to process the jarring juxtaposition between her words and her unbridled amusement


.


"I'm just kidding!" Mia finally managed to gasp out between peals of laughter, her eyes dancing with mirth as they met Matthew's dumbfounded gaze.


A rush of relief washed over Matthew, and he exhaled a shuddering breath he hadn't even realized he'd been holding. Yet, even as the knot of dread in his gut began to uncoil, a flicker of annoyance kindled within him at having been so thoroughly taken in by her ruse.


"Don't play with my feelings like that!" he admonished, unable to keep the petulant note from creeping into his voice.


Mia, however, seemed utterly unperturbed by his chastisement. "Okay, okay," she conceded, still chuckling softly as she wiped a mirthful tear from the corner of her eye with one slender finger. "The real truth is...someone thought he looked tasty and ate him."


Matthew felt as though the world had dropped out from under him once more, a hollow pit of pure, unadulterated horror yawning open in his chest. "No!" he cried out, his voice emerging as a strangled croak as panic and sorrow flooded his being in equal measure. "It can't be!"


Yet again, Mia's reaction was the antithesis of what he might have expected. Instead of offering consolation or expressing remorse, she simply dissolved into another helpless fit of laughter, her entire gargantuan form quaking with unbridled mirth.


Matthew could only gape at her in stunned disbelief, his brow furrowing into a deep scowl as realization began to dawn. "Stop it!" he snapped, his voice edged with a mixture of frustration and dawning irritation. "You're going to give me a heart attack."


Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Mia managed to regain her composure, swiping at the tears of laughter that had gathered in the corners of her eyes. "You're so gullible, He's actually staying at my friend's place back at my home world" she revealed, her full lips still curved into an impish grin that betrayed the lingering traces of her amusement.


Matthew felt as though a massive weight had been lifted from his shoulders, the icy tendrils of panic and dread that had coiled around his heart dissipating in an instant. A tremulous sigh of relief escaped his lips as the tension drained from his body, leaving him feeling utterly drained yet profoundly grateful.


"Really?" he breathed, his eyes widening with cautious hope as he met Mia's twinkling gaze. "And...how is this friend of yours? Is she nice, like you?"


Mia's reaction was as instantaneous as it was unexpected. She released a dramatic gasp, her eyes widening comically as one slender hand flew to her chest in an exaggerated gesture of affront. "You think I'm nice?" she demanded, her full lips curving into a scandalized pout that was utterly at odds with the impish glint in her eyes. "I'm mean! I'm bad to the bone, a total rebel."


Matthew couldn't help but quirk a skeptical eyebrow at her vehement proclamation, his lips twitching with the barest hint of an amused smile. "Sure you are," he deadpanned, his tone rich with disbelief.


"No really, they call me mean!" Mia insisted, her eyes widening further as she nodded her head emphatically, causing her lustrous tresses to sway and cascade around her shoulders like molten copper.


She leaned in conspiratorially, lowering her voice to an exaggerated stage whisper. "Anyway, her name is Selena. She's a very close friend of mine, she is mean but definitely not as mean as me, because like I said - I'm the meanest."


A bemused expression crossed Matthew's features as he regarded the statuesque giantess towering above him. Despite her grandiose proclamations of evil, there was an unmistakable playfulness sparkling in her eyes, a roguish glint that hinted at an impish sense of humor lurking just beneath the surface.


"Okay..." he said slowly, struggling to ascertain whether she was indeed joking or not. "So how did the other Matthew end up staying with her then?"


Mia's radiant smile widened into a full-blown grin, and she tossed her head back with a dramatic flourish, causing her coppery tresses to cascade down her back like a shimmering waterfall. "Well, there was a pretty big fight over who would get to keep him when he arrived," she explained nonchalantly, as though recounting a trivial anecdote.


Matthew felt his brows knitting together in a perplexed frown. "A fight? What do you mean?"


"You know, like an actual fight," Mia clarified with an airy wave of her hand. "Long story short, my friends won, cuz of Tina. She's like twice my size but, again, not nearly as mean."


A heavy silence descended between them as Matthew struggled to process the gargantuan implications of what Mia had just so casually revealed. Images of epic battles between towering giantesses flashed through his mind's eye, each one more fantastical and terrifying than the last.


"Is he...in good hands at least?" Matthew finally managed to rasp out, his throat feeling unnaturally constricted.


Mia's shoulders rose and fell in an indifferent shrug, a gesture that seemed grossly at odds with the gravity of the situation. "Who knows?" she replied breezily. "But hey, do you want to talk to him? I could set up a video call so you can see him."


Matthew's eyes widened in stunned disbelief, his mind reeling from the emotional whiplash of Mia's mercurial shifts in demeanor. "Right now?" he sputtered incredulously.


"Yeah, right now!" Mia enthused, her eyes sparkling with unrestrained excitement. "My phone is able to connect connect back home so yeah"


Before Matthew could even begin to formulate a response, Mia had already turned away and was fiddling with the massive video screen of her phone. With a few deft taps of her slender fingers, the screen flickered to life, casting an ethereal glow across her exquisite features.


Within moments, the gigantic, high-definition display was filled with the visage of another stunningly beautiful young woman, her features bearing an unmistakable resemblance to Mia's own. 


"Hi Selena!" Mia greeted her friend cheerfully, an infectious note of warmth and affection coloring her tone.


"Hey Mia," the other giantess purred in response, her voice rich and smoky like well-aged whiskey. "Decided to do a video call, eh?"


"Yep!" Mia replied with an eager nod, her coppery tresses swaying with the motion. "And look who's here - Matthew, say hi!"


Suddenly conscious of the weight of Selena's heavy-lidded gaze upon him, Matthew leaned tentatively into the view of the camera, offering an awkward little wave. "Uh...hi," he managed, his voice emerging as a strangled rasp.


Selena's eyes widened almost imperceptibly as she registered Matthew's presence, her full lips curving into a slow, sinuous smile that sent a shiver of trepidation rippling down his spine. "Hi Matthew," she all but breathed, her tone dripping with a sort of silky, predatory purr that made the fine hairs on the back of his neck stand on end.


A moment later, a faint voice drifted through the speakers, so soft and distant that Matthew nearly missed it. "Mia, I wish I was in your place right now."


Selena's head turned fractionally, her heavy-lidded gaze shifting away from the camera to focus on something – or someone – off-screen. 


"Is...Matthew with you?" Mia called out, her voice taking on a slightly singsong lilt. "Or how do you like to call him, tiny freak?"


"Yeah, he's resting here on the bed," Selena's voice  replied from somewhere beyond the camera's field of view. 


"Can you grab him really quick? Matthew over here wants to see him."


"Aww, okay. Let me get the little guy."


There was a brief shuffling sound, and then Selena's hand appeared on screen, her slender fingers delicately pinching what appeared to be a tiny figure between her thumb and forefinger. As she carefully raised her hand toward the camera, Matthew's breath caught in his throat as he recognized the diminutive form of his counterpart – the Matthew who had been sent as an exchange student to Mia's world.


The miniature young man squinted up at the camera, shielding his eyes from the glare with one hand as he peered myopically into the lens. "Matthew? Is that you?" he called out, his reedy voice barely audible through the speakers.


"Yeah Hogwarts, it's me!" Matthew exclaimed, his eyes widening in a mixture of disbelief and overwhelming relief at seeing his doppelganger alive and seemingly unharmed. "I...I thought you were dead!"


Hogwarts – for that seemed to be the moniker by which the miniature Matthew was known – shook his head wearily, his movements sluggish and lethargic. "Not yet, but I might be soon," he muttered darkly.


"Don't say that!" Matthew cried out, his heart clenching in his chest as a surge of protective instincts welled up within him.


The tiny figure heaved a heavy sigh, his miniature shoulders rising and falling in a gesture of resigned despair. 


"The way she looks at me . One of these days she's gonna do it, she gonna fucking ear me dude. Plus she calls me a doll"


A melodious peal of laughter, rich and throaty, spilled from Selena's full lips as she regarded the diminutive figure cradled in her palm. "That's because you basically are a living doll to me," she countered, her tone one of indulgent amusement.


As if to illustrate her point, she turned and plucked an actual fashion doll from a nearby surface, holding it up alongside the hapless Hogwarts. "Look, can you tell me if there's really any difference between you two?" she challenged, her eyes sparkling with wicked delight.


Hogwarts' brow furrowed into a petulant scowl as he regarded the plastic figurine presented before him. "Well first of all, that one is made of plastic," he retorted, his reedy voice dripping with disdain.


Selena rolled her eyes heavenward, letting out a melodramatic sigh of exasperation. "I mean hight differences, tiny stuff," she clarified, adopting a tone one might use when addressing a particularly slow-witted child.


A contemplative silence descended as Hogwarts studied the doll intently, his eyes narrowing as he scrutinized every last detail. "Umm...I don't know?" he finally ventured, his small shoulders rising in a perplexed shrug.


"Exactly!" Selena exclaimed, her full lips curving into a triumphant smile as she leveled the diminutive figure with a pointed look.


She leaned in closer, bringing the plastic doll nearer to Hogwarts until their faces were mere inches apart. "Oh wait..." Her brow furrowed as she eyed them both critically. "It's actually taller than you. I guess that makes you a mini-doll, Matty!"


"No, I'm not!" the tiny man cried out in a strangled voice, his miniature features contorting into a mask of outrage as he crossed his arms over his chest in a petulant huff.


"Yes you are," Selena crooned, her tone taking on an indulgent, almost maternal quality as she regarded the seething figure in her palm.


Mia's amused voice cut through the charged exchange. "Hmm, I smell some romance going on over there!"


Selena snapped their heads around, eyes widening comically as she gaped in the direction of the unseen giantess. "What?" Selena sputtered, her features contorting into an expression of utter bewilderment.


"I mean, you two are bickering like an old married couple," Mia giggled, the sound of her impish laughter filtering through the speakers and sending a tremor of mirth rippling through Matthew's frame.


Selena vehemently shook her head, her lustrous braids whipping around her shoulders as she unleashed an inarticulate sputter of denial. "I can't have anything to do with a doll!" she protested hotly.


"And I can't have any thing  to do with a skyscraper on high heels!" Hogwarts shouted, his reedy voice cracking with indignation as he unleashed the full force of his frustration.


“What did you just call me” Selena snapped with anger in her eyes


“I'm sorry I didn't mean to ……..” hogwarts tried to defend him self


“Talk later Mia” Selena said ending the video call and the screen goes back 

9ikm


Hope you like it, it's been like a month now, maybe 2, I was busy with college work and stuff, so I'm sorry for the long wait, any ways, leave a comment on what you think

End Notes:

Consider leaving a review if you like the story, it makes me want to continue even,  thank you for reading,  and have a wonderful time


I wanna see at least 5 comments here, pls

Mia, what havee you done by Francis
Author's Notes:

warning, this chapter contains explicit content

Hope you like it

Mathew jolted awake, his heart pounding and a thin sheen of sweat glistening on his brow. The vivid nightmare of Hogwarts being devoured by some unseen, monstrous force still lingered in his mind, leaving him unsettled despite the cool morning air. He took a deep breath, trying to shake off the lingering unease as he carefully rose from the bed, his joints creaking with the movement.


Mathew went through his normal morning routine, splashing some water on his face in a futile attempt to fully erase the memory of the disturbing dream. As he made his way to the dining hall for breakfast, he found himself uncharacteristically alone at the table, poking at his food absentmindedly.


"Hello, Mathew," a familiar voice called out. Mathew looked up to see Nina striding towards him, a warm smile on her face. "Haven't seen you around lately."


"Hey, Nina," Mathew replied, arching an eyebrow. "I've been, you know, around." He couldn't help but interject a hint of sarcasm into his tone.


Nina seemed unfazed, plopping down across from Mathew. "I heard Mia is starting classes with us today! I'm so excited." Her eyes practically sparkled with anticipation.


Mathew studied her curiously. "I thought you were supposed to be terrified of that idea. And weren't you scared of Mia?" He leaned forward, scrutinizing her expression. "How do you even know about this?"


Nina's smile faltered momentarily, but she quickly regained her composure. "Well, Mia told me she was going to start today, and she said you were going to go with her" She paused, chewing her lip nervously. "And, um, I guess I didn't tell you but Eric and I, actually went to her dorm the other day."


Mathew's eyes widened in disbelief. "Eric? As in _ Eric from class? The same one who's practically terrified of Mia?" He shook his head, struggling to process this new information. "How... when did this happen?"


"We just went to talk to her, you know, to make sure she wasn't hurt you or anything," Nina said quickly, her words tumbling out in a rush. "But she's actually really nice when you get to know her!"


Mathew stared at her, unconvinced. "Prove it," he demanded. "Come with me to Mia's place, and you have to interact with her, or are you” Matthew Paused.” Scared"


Nina hesitated for a moment, then nodded. "Okay, sure." Her voice wavered slightly, betraying her unease.


Mathew and Nina finished their breakfast and made their way to Mia's home. After a while of walking, they finally approached, Mia's dorm and Mathew called out her name. his heart pounded in his chest, unsure of what to expect. After a brief moment, the massive figure of Mia emerged, looking impeccably dressed and radiant.

Mathew couldn't help but notice the way the light seemed to catch in Mia's hair, giving it an almost ethereal glow. Her features, though undoubtedly larger than a normal human's, held an undeniable beauty that Mathew hadn't fully appreciated before. There was an aura of grace and poise about her that belied the fearsome reputation he had come to associate with the girl.



"Wow, you look pretty," Mathew blurted out, unable to hide his surprise.


"Aw, thank you," Mia replied, her voice soft and lilting. She turned her attention to Nina, who stood beside Mathew, fidgeting nervously. "Oh, hi, Nina! Didn't see you there. Did you come with Mathew?"


"O-oh, yeah," Nina stammered, glancing up at the towering girl.


Mathew's brow furrowed as he looked between the two. "How... when did this happen? I thought you were scared of Mia."


Mia tilted her head, a puzzled expression on her face. "Scared of me? I didn't know that." She chuckled lightly. "Well, I remember seeing Nina and Eric in my dorm the other day. I didn't know what they were doing there, but we've become acquainted since then."


"Eric?" Mathew echoed, his voice laced with disbelief. "My best friend Eric? He went to your dorm with Nina?" He shook his head, feeling a surge of betrayal. "I can't believe he didn't tell me anything."


“Wait you two know each other, cool” Mia shrugged, seemingly unaware of the tension. "Anyway, shall we head to class? I wouldn't want to be late on my first day."


The group made their way to the imposing, oversized classroom, Mathew and Nina sitting on top of Mia's palm as they approached the entrance. 


Mia approached the imposing entrance of the classroom, the massive doorway towering over her smaller companions. To Mia, the interior looked like a fairly average-sized room, but to the human students, it was a cavernous space that spanned hundreds of feet across. 


As they stepped inside, Mia gazed around in awe at the sheer scale of the place. Rows of tiny desks were clustered towards the front of the classroom, looking almost comically small compared to the expansive room. A massive projection screen dominated the wall at the front, while a smaller one was positioned near the floor, presumably to allow the teacher to share their lessons with the class and most importantly, Mia.


At the very back of the room stood an enormous desk, easily big enough to accommodate Mia's sizable frame. Mathew and Nina exchanged a nervous glance, knowing they would be dwarfed by their new classmate.


With a gentle hand, Mia set Mathew and Nina down on the fool for them to find their assigned desks, making sure they were settled comfortably before turning and striding towards the oversized chair at the rear of the room. The other students, already seated at their own tiny desks, fell silent as Mia approached, all eyes fixed on the towering girl.


Mia took her seat, the chair creaking slightly under her weight. The classroom remained in tense silence until the teacher, Mr. Dickson, entered the room. His eyes widened in surprise as he caught sight of Mia's massive form occupying the back of the class.


"M-M-Mia, you've already started class," he stammered, his voice shaking with awe.


"Yup," Mia replied simply, her face breaking into a friendly smile.


"I-I'm Mr. Dickson," the teacher continued, his gaze darting nervously around the room. " But you can call me whatever you like."


Mia nodded, and with a resigned sigh, Mr. Dickson turned to begin his lesson, writing "Chemistry" on the smaller board that got projected to the larger screen at the front of the class.


Mr Dickson was constantly checking in with Mia to ensure she was keeping up. Mathew couldn't help but notice the teacher's body language – his shoulders were hunched, and he seemed to be perpetually on the verge of flinching, as if anticipating some sort of outburst from the towering girl.


As the lesson progressed, Mathew found it increasingly difficult to focus. His attention kept being drawn to Mia, who sat silently at the back of the room, her gaze occasionally sweeping across the classroom. Mathew couldn't help but wonder what was going through her mind, what she made of the tense and uneasy atmosphere that had settled over the room.


The other students, too, seemed to be struggling to maintain their composure. Mathew could see their hands trembling as they took notes, their eyes constantly darting towards Mia's imposing presence. Some of them even seemed to be holding their breath, as if afraid that the slightest sound or movement might incur the girl's wrath.


As the final teacher of the day finished their lecture and the bell rang, signaling the end of the school day, none of the students made a move to leave. They remained rooted to their seats, eyes fixed on Mia, as if waiting for her to give a signal or something.


Mia looked around, puzzled by the students' behavior. "Don't you guys wanna go home?" she asked, her brow furrowed in confusion.


"We're waiting for you to leave first," one brave student called out, his voice trembling slightly.


"Oh, I'm sorry, was I too loud?" the student quickly apologized, fearful of angering the towering girl.


As Mia stood up from her massive desk, the entire classroom fell deathly silent. Mathew watched, his breath caught in his throat, as the towering girl's movements sent tremors through the very foundation of the room. The other students sat rigidly in their seats, their eyes wide with a mixture of terror and anticipation.



Mia's gaze swept across the classroom, her brow furrowed. Mathew couldn't help but wonder if she was truly oblivious to the palpable fear that had settled over the room, or if she was simply reveling in the power she wielded over her terrified peers.


Suddenly, Mia's eye settled on a female student seated near the front of the class. Mathew watched, his heart pounding, as the towering girl leaned down, her massive hand reaching out towards the trembling girl.


The student let out a strangled cry, her body shaking uncontrollably as Mia's hand enveloped her. Mathew felt a surge of panic, certain that Mia was about to crush the poor girl in her grasp. But she just grabbed her, Mia's movements were surprisingly gentle, her fingers curling around the student with a tenderness that seemed at odds with her imposing size.


Mathew couldn't help but notice the way his classmates gripped the edges of their desks, their knuckles turning white with the strain. Even Nina and Eric, who had claimed to have been acquainted with Mia, appeared to be just as unnerved by the girl's sheer presence as the rest of them.


Nina and Eric were both gripping the edges of their desks, their faces etched with a fear that Mathew had never seen before. The other students, too, were frozen in their seats, their eyes fixed on Mia's every move, as if afraid that any sudden movement on their part might provoke the towering girl.


As Mia lifted the student in her hand, Mathew couldn't help but wonder if this was all some sort of twisted game, what was she planning on doing to the poor student in her hand. Perhaps she had something sinister planned, something that would change how Mathew and the rest of the school viewed her.


Without a word, Mia turned and made her way towards the classroom door, the student cradled in her grasp. Mathew watched, his heart hammering in his chest, as his classmates scrambled to their feet, desperate to follow as soon as Mia was far enough.


Mathew lingered for a moment, his gaze fixed on the doorway where Mia had disappeared. He couldn't shake the feeling that this was just the calm before the storm, that Mia's true intentions were still shrouded in mystery.


As he hurried to catch up with his classmates, Mathew couldn't help but wonder what other surprises Mia had in store. Was her friendliness towards him genuine, or was it merely a facade, a calculated move to lull him into a false sense of security just like Eric had told him earlier?

Mia arrives back to her dorm and places the girl on the bed and sat down right beside her


"What's your name?" Mia's voice was gentle, almost soothing, cutting through the palpable silence that hung between them.


"It's Britney," came the timid reply, Britney's gaze fixed on the floor.


"Mm, what a lovely name," Mia responded with a soft smile that didn't quite reach her eyes.


Britney, her voice barely a whisper, mustered the courage to ask, "Why did you bring me here? Is there something I can do for you?"


Mia's expression shifted momentarily, a shadow passing over her features. "After what happened in class today, Matthew won't be coming," she explained bitterly. "It's his way of making me feel bad. Dumb kid."


Britney listened, her curiosity mingling with her anxiety. "So, you want me to keep you company?" she ventured cautiously.


Mia chuckled, a sound devoid of mirth. "Well, you wouldn't say yes if I asked if you would come with me, so here we are.”


Britney hesitated before replying softly, "I guess so."Britney's breath caught in her throat, her fear escalating with each passing second.


"It's just us then, for the rest of the day, unless Mathew shows up" Mia remarked casually, but Britney couldn't shake the chill that ran down her spine.


"Um, until it's time for you to take me back right, you are gonna bring me back right?" Britney clarified, her voice laced with uncertainty.


“Well sure I'll take….” Mia's response was interrupted by the sudden growling of her stomach, a hungry protest that filled the room.


"Seems like you're hungry," Britney remarked nervously.


Mia's lips curved into a half-smile. "Yes, I suppose I am. I guess I was in a hurry and forgot to have breakfast, silly me" she admitted, her tone wistful.


Fear gripped Britney's heart as she blurted out, "Mia, are, are you gonna eat me"


Mia's laughter was unexpected, disarming. "Relax, I'm not going to do that. You're not food," she reassured with a glint of mischief in her eyes.


Britney's tension eased slightly. "You're more of a snack," Mia added teasingly, unable to resist the opportunity to provoke Britney as she often did with Matthew.


Britney's breath caught in her throat. "I, I..."


"Just kidding," Mia interjected, her laughter bubbling forth.


"Haha, got me there." Britney started tentatively with a fake forced smile


"Come to think of it, you do look rather appetizing," Mia teased, her grin widening mischievously.


Britney's eyes widened in horror. "I assure you, I don't taste good," she stammered, attempting to defend herself.


"There's only one way to find out, right?" Mia's voice was playfully sinister.


"No, please don't," Britney pleaded, her voice tinged with desperation.


Mia couldn't contain her laughter any longer. "You're fun," she managed to say amid her mirth. "It never gets this far with Matthew, it doesn't work on him anymore"


"Haha, you jerk, you got me again, haha, so playful" Britney said, attempting to mask her fear with a hint of playfulness.


"But I wasn't joking," Mia replied, her tone shifting abruptly.


Before Britney could react, Mia's hand snaked out, her tongue flicked out, and she licked Britney lightly, covering her in saliva. Surprisingly, to Mia Britney tasted good—delicious, even.


Britney, overwhelmed with horror and disbelief, began to sob. "Please stop," she pleaded between sobs.


Mia, overtaken by a sudden, uncontrollable craving, couldn't resist. In a trance-like state, she drew Britney closer, her mouth watering uncontrollably.


Britney's world spun into chaos as Mia's jaws closed around her, enveloping her in darkness and warmth. Panic seized her entire being as she struggled against the overwhelming force of Mia's mouth, her cries stifled by the cavernous space.


Inside Mia's mouth, Britney's senses were assaulted. The humid air was thick with the scent of saliva, overwhelming her with the realization of her predicament. The walls of Mia's mouth loomed around her like the walls of a sinister chamber, suffocating and inescapable.


Britney's heart thundered in her chest, her mind racing with terror. She could feel Mia's tongue moving, shifting her position involuntarily. The taste of saliva coated her, a sickening reminder of her vulnerable state.


Every instinct screamed at Britney to escape, but her efforts were futile against Mia's immense size and strength. She was utterly at the mercy of this giant who had taken her captive.

Britney's thoughts whirled in a maelstrom of fear and disbelief. Images of being swallowed whole flashed through her mind, each scenario more terrifying than the last. The reality of her situation sank in with bone-chilling clarity—she was at the mercy of a predator.

Moments later, Mia snapped out of her stupor, horrified by what she had done. She attempted to spit Britney out, but she choked on her own spit and her reflex kicked in and she swallowed hard pulling Britney further into the abyss of her throat. Britney's world tilted as she descended into darkness, her cries swallowed by the void.


Panic surged through Mia. What had she done? She paced the room frantically, trying desperately to think of a way to reverse the irreversible, she even tried to make herself throw up,but Nothing worked. Exhausted and consumed by guilt, she collapsed onto her bed, burying her face in her pillow, her sobs echoing in the silence of the room.


Hours passed, and Mia was roused from her fitful sleep by the sound of a familiar voice—Matthew, “Mia” he yelled.


End Notes:

Thanks for reading,  tell what you think, was this a good idea or nah 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13535