The Knotty House by KevinFred342
Summary:

Welcome to The Knotty House, an American 'breastaurant' where your waitresses are as hot as the food! But there's a catch. The place has become infested with a strange "bug problem" and with owner too cheap to solve the problem, the waitresses have taken it upon themselves to hunt down and crush every pest they find!

Patrons of mine get Early Access to new chapters! Chapters become public a week after release! -https://www.patreon.com/KevinFred

Meet the cast of Waitresses - https://imgur.com/SxrpTfr


Categories: Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Footwear, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 10296 Read: 4785 Published: October 15 2023 Updated: October 22 2023

1. Chapter 1 by KevinFred342

2. Chapter 2 by KevinFred342

Chapter 1 by KevinFred342

[10/9/2023]


I've found a new “home”.


Restaurant. Called “The Knotty House”. What a name, but it fits. Waitresses are a bunch of scantily clad gals. At least I don't have to worry about drowning in a rainstorm anymore. It's warm too. There's a lot of other people like me here, so I've got company at least. For what its worth. It's “safe” too. Except for the waitresses. They know we're around, so I've been told. Think the restaurant has a 'bug' problem. But we have to get food, of course, and we're too small to break containers or open fridges. So we have to go during the day. Swipe it off tables or from the waitresses themselves. It's dangerous but what other options are there? Eat from the trash outside? Possibly, but dumpster isn't exactly any easier to get into, and god knows what's crawling around in there. Not to mention who the hell wants to eat a half eaten sandwich that's been sitting in the trash for hours? Just get people sick.


The waitresses will crush us if they see any of us. That's the policy. Apparently the own, Jim Knotty, is real cheap and won't hire an exterminator. Good for us. At least there's a chance with the waitresses. All of them are dangerous, but I'm especially warmed about the Indian woman. She apparently is determined to find all of us and wipe us all out. She likes it. That's what the others say. Stay away from her. Nobody who ever crossed her path has ever survived.


The people who go out to try and get the food are called “Runners”. Food runners...hilarious. But if I'm gonna live here, I might as well help out. I've volunteered to be a runner. Hopefully, it will go well.




The Knotty House opened at noon.


Around 8AM, the line chefs and kitchen manager came in to begin prep work. Usually the waitresses came in around 11:30, giving them plenty of time to get themselves prepared for Lunch. But one waitress was always in at 11AM, sometimes even earlier.


As soon as Kendra stepped into the restaurant, she scanned the hardwood floors. They were still impeccable from last night, as they should be. She squatted down and looked closer; her reflection shone in the perfectly clean boards. Then, she stood up and began to head to the back of the restaurant where the lockers were. The time she arrived was completely random and that was on purpose. There was currently a bug infestation in the restaurant and, with the owner unwilling to pay for an exterminator, the problem was left to the staff to handle. Most of the waitresses had rolled their eyes and expressed their disgust with the arrangement. But Kendra had not. Why would she? She had squished bugs all her life. For her, bugs either belonged as stains under your feet or as mush in your stomach. That was all. She did not care what purpose they may serve beyond that. It did not concern her.


But there was more to it. Bugs were often a sign of disarray. You never saw bugs all over a clean place. No, only the filthy attracted such vermin. And Kendra did not work anywhere filthy. No way. Such a place did not deserve a goddess such as herself. In fact, this place, if she were being truly honest with herself, was far FAR beneath her. But she liked it. Sure, her job was technically a mere server, but that wasn't really true. She knew why she wore the outfit, the orange shorts and the top that showcased her cleavage. She was the true asset to the company. Not the food, her. Her presence drew crowds, filled tables. Her job, really, was to get men to hand her their money. The “server” aspect was merely a pretext for this. Her real duties were to dazzle, shock, and amaze the clients with divine beauty, inspiring them to hand them their cash in the form of exuberant tips. So, she stayed. And if she was staying, that meant the bugs had be removed. Quickly.


Their continued existence was a stain on her performance, on her appearance, on her very being. If people saw them, they'd assume that the restaurant was filthy, that the waitresses were incompetent or lazy. And such vile words did not, under any circumstances, apply to Kendra. Unacceptable.


So, she placed her belongings in her locker and then dropped onto her hands and knees and peered at corners in the baseboards, searching for any new cracks or crevices that the bugs could use. Her ass hung in the air, her boobs squashed up against the tile floor as she crawled around the lockers. When she was more or less satisfied, she stood up and brushed herself off. Certainly could not have dust stains on her brilliant white top. But then, the floors here immaculate. She had seen to it the night before.


It was as she began to turn towards the door that she saw it.


A tiny speck moving across the floor towards the doorjamb; it was slow and out in the open, completely vulnerable.


A grin stretched on Kendra's lips.



Close call this morning.


Was getting hungry and another guy convinces me to go out to the kitchen. We have to pass through the Locker Room to get there. Risky, but the waitresses won't show up for another half hour. So we head out.


We're halfway there when I feel it. A tremor. Multiple of them. It's like the ground is fucking coming alive, I could barely stay on my feet. Then, she walks in.


It's the Indian waitress. I can tell that immediately. She steps clear over us, both of us swept off our feet and sent rolling like tumbleweed in a windstorm, and goes to the lockers. I look out of grooves between the tiles, which are more like trenches at this fucking size, and look up towards her. She's gorgeous. Can't even begin to deny it. Long legs, nice thighs and ass, big chest, beautiful hair...she had everything. I couldn't stop staring. It was like she was a witch putting a spell on me. Or maybe a goddess for how fucking huge she was. Her scent filled the room. Jasmine. It was nice, but very strong. I thought I could feel a headache coming.


After she puts her stuff away, she gets down and starts searching around as if she's dropped something, her big ass hanging in the sky. I'm finally able to pull myself out of my trance when I realize she's not dropped something, she's hunting. For us. For me. I get up and book it back through the hole we came out from. Halfway there I remember my friend and turn to look over my shoulder. I see him in the distance, standing there. I think he was staring at her ass. I'm not sure. Whatever he was doing, he wasn't going anywhere.


Just I got back into the hole, I looked back again. Now I saw him coming, running full sprint. But it was too late.


The entire frame of the door seemed to shake as she walked over, thick dust falling onto my head, shaken loose from her movement. My buddy was tripped up when she got close. She stood over him, hands planted on her round hips. I tried to lean out from the hole to try and look up at her. I could barely see her face, it was hidden partially by her tits, but she was grinning. That I could tell from just her eyes. I looked back down at my bud. He was just a speck now, a lone lamb left to the might wolf; prey exposed to the predator. Even the tip of her shoe looked like a big building, utterly dwarfing him.


A pause.


Then, the foot went up. When it came back down, the entire room seemed to shake, hell, the entire world. It knocked me off my feet. When I was able to get back up, I looked back out in time to see the foot rise back up. Where there had once been a man was now nothing but a small circle of red paste.



Kendra lifted her foot behind her and examined the sole. A small, but noticeable red spot stained her otherwise pristine shoes. She smiled. The first of many. By the end of the day, she hoped her soles. would have nice polka dot patterns. She grabbed a tissue bent down and wiped the mess she'd made off the floor, then wadded it up and threw it in the trash. Then, she dropped to her hands and knees by the doorjamb. That was were the little shit had been going. Was there an opening there? She crawled and brought her eyes close to the ground, again squashing her boobs and holding her wide ass in the air, hair dragging along the floor.



She was coming for me.


I tried to remain calm. There was nothing she could do to me. Not even her pinky finger could fit in the hole. I knew I should probably run; try to make it back to one of the safehouses, but I couldn't. Something, I guess just blind fear, held me in place.


Those big tits of hers came down first, flattening against the floor. Then, her mouth. A blast of warm air tore through the hole as she breathed out. Finally, a vibrant blue eye peered in. I remained still, as if being looked at by a T-Rex from Jurassic Park. The eye squinted and looked right at me, but I couldn't tell if she could actually see me.


She started talking.


“Come out,” She says. “You cannot hide from me.”


My heart is racing but I just keep on being frozen in place. Her eye disappears and is replaced by a grinning mouth, her perfect teeth bared in front of me.


“I am going to CRUSH all of you,” She goes on. “Do not think that hiding in the walls will keep you safe. You will get hungry. You will come out. And when you do, I will CRUSH you.”


The spit from her mouth was misting into the hole, soaking me a little but my heart was slowing down. She hadn't seen me. She just (correctly) suspected that something was there.


Her fingernail, long and pure white, poked into the hole and began to pull as if trying to shear off bits to widen it. The sound of wood breaking somehow is what broke my out of my trance and I booked it back along the interior of the wall.



Kendra waited in anticipation, her heart racing, her grin widening a little bit, her ass swaying side to side in anticipation. They were there. She could smell them. They were likely trying to get into the kitchen. They were strange bugs, unlike anything that Kendra had ever seen (whatever that meant, she was no expert on the vermin). They were smart, but fragile and slow. She was bigger, faster, stronger, and smarter. She came in at different times each morning to through them off. Confuse them. It kept them afraid and also occasionally, like now, caught them off-guard, allowing her to find their little entrances.


When nothing came out, she thrust her index finger against it and began to slowly tear at it with her fingernail. When it was a little wider, she leaned down again and tried to look in again. It was no good. The hole was too small and too dark to see anything. But then again, she didn't need to. She had smelt them. They'd been there. No doubt about it.


“Hi Kendra,” A voice suddenly said.


Kendra looked up and saw Aimee standing before the doorway, already dressed in her uniform.


“Hello,” Kendra replied, standing up.


“What are you doing?” Aimee asked, innocently. In all honesty, she didn't really care at all what the woman had been doing. She was only really disappointed that it was ending. Kendra's ass had been fully up and shaking a little bit, causing it to jiggle just so slightly in the elastic band of her shorts. Aimee was another waitress with a habit of coming in earlier. She often said it was because she liked to be early, which was true, but it wasn't the real reason. Most of the ladies who worked here came to work with their uniforms already one. But some didn't and, on some days, even ones who did occasionally came in wearing different clothes that they could change back into for whatever their life situation was outside of the restaurant. The bottom line was, there was a chance to see some hot ladies changing. And Aimee was not about to let that pass her by.


It was, after all, the only reason she had taken the job.


“I was looking at hole in jamb,” Kendra said, once more brushing herself off. “There is a bug hole there.”


“There is?”


“Yes. I smelled them down there.”


“Are you sure? Did you see any.”


“Yes.” Kendra replied, a grin stretching on her lips. She lifted her right leg and extended it out towards Aimee for her to see the sole. “I already crushed one and the day has not even started!”


“Nice.” Aimee replied with a shrug.


“It is nice.” Kendra agreed. “Only good place for bug is under your shoe or in your stomach. That is all they are good for!”


“You eat bugs?” Aimee asked, skeptically.


“Yes, yes,” Kendra answered. “It is very common in India, where my family is from.”


“Oh.” Aimee said, casually. In her mind, she saw Kendra holding some of the restaurant's bugs in her hand, her tongue slowly and sensually tracing across her lips, before dipping her head back and holding them above her wide open mouth. She would release those tiny little creatures and then swallow them whole. They would likely burn to death in the acids in the woman's stomach, but for one brief moment, they would be inhabitants of Kendra's stomach, paddling uselessly in the waters that would slowly eat them alive. As they met their end in her belly, Kendra would simply go on with her life, not even giving a single thought to the life fizzling out deep within her guts. How interesting.


Kendra was not very popular among the other waitresses. She was often catty and arrogant, not to mention she was a well known clean freak who was bossy and anal about how certain things were done. but Aimee didn't mind. She was hot, VERY hot, and that was all that mattered. In fact, Kendra was the only thing here in The Knotty House that inspired her to work hard. And because of that, Kendra seemed to respect her at least a little bit. And that meant Kendra would occasionally speak to her about things. Like, for example, how many bugs she had killed, as she had just done a moment ago. Everyone knew that Kendra hated the bugs and was the most determined to crush all of them. And yes, crush was the right word. She said it many times while discussing the topic. And Kendra would not let anything get in her way of fulfilling her duty if she could help it. Aimee had once seen her walk out the kitchen, carrying a tray of food, stop, look down at a chair, and sit down and wriggle her ass into the cushion vigorously. All while still holding the tray. When Aimee had asked what that had been all about, Kendra turned and showed her big beautiful ass, which several small red splotches dotting the orange surface. She proudly displayed this, patting her ass as she did (her need for perfection apparently not extending to her very small stains on her clothes).


It was this conversation that had first made Aimee realize that the bug problem in the restaurant could be used to her benefit.


At around 11:15, redheaded Zoey came bounding into the restaurant with her usual energy.


“Hi, Kendra! Hi, Aimee!” She greeted to where the two were working.


“Hi Zoey,” Aimee replied, going in for a hug. Zoey often gave hugs, sometimes without warning. It didn't bother Aimee. She liked getting physical.


“Wow, Kendra, you look really hot!” The redhead proclaimed, her eyes widening as she looked the woman up and down.


“Yes, I know.” Kendra replied, grinning, not even looking towards her.


“You smell really nice too!” Zoey leaned close. Close enough that for a moment Aimee thought, and desperately hoped, she was going to kiss Kendra on the cheek. But, instead, she just took a deep breath. “Jasmine?”


“Yes.”


“It smells great!”


“Thank you.”


“Sure thing, girlfriend!” Zoey exclaimed, clasping a hand on Kendra's butt, feeling it and squeezing it, enjoying the fullness. Despite how it seemed, this was not at all sexual. Zoey just really liked how a big butt felt. It was like jello! Fun to play with! And Kendra did not seem to mind, so Zoey touched it whenever she liked; a fact that was very annoying when she did the same with the others.

“Kendra already killed a bug and found a crack they come out of in the Locker Room.” Aimee said, a wide smile on her face. God bless Zoey, she was thinking.


“Wow!” Zoey said, giving Kendra a congratulatory slap on the ass. “That's great! And we haven't even opened yet! I bet you'll get all of them in no time! Hey, did you guys hear about that congressional hearing with the aliens...?”


At 11:25AM, Sophia walked in.


“Hi Sophia!” Zoey waved enthusiastically.


Sophia smiled and waved back but did not approach them. Unless she really needed to, Sophia did not go anywhere near Kendra. That bitch needed to be taught some manners, preferably with a good, swift kick up her perfect ass. If, while growing up, Sophia had talked to anyone like how Kendra often did, her mother would have beaten her ass six ways to Sunday. The woman was clearly beautiful and used to getting her way, and that annoyed Sophia to no end. So, she quickly walked towards the Locker Room to avoid any chance at a conversation. Unlike most of the other girls, Sophia often changed into her uniform here. So, Aimee excused herself and headed after her.


Just as Aimee disappeared, Kelly walked in. Zoey squealed and ran up to her and the two embraced and were quickly talking about a variety of subjects as they both walked into the Locker Room.


At precisely 11:30, Isabella walked in. She didn't say anything to Kendra as she walked past, but she stumbled briefly when her foot stubbed the leg of a table. She managed to stay upright and quickly went into the Locker Room. Kendra sniffed. Out of all the waitresses, Isabella had dropped the most food. Unacceptable. Not only because it made a bad impression in front of the customers, but it made a mess and that attracted the bugs. They would never take care of the problem with such carelessness!


11:38, Linda walked in. The temperature in the entire restaurant might have gone down at least a couple of degrees when she walked past Kendra, the two of them offering nothing but a quiet glare. Kendra did not like Linda because she was lazy and stupid, and Linda did not like Kendra because Kendra was a fucking psycho bitch. Kendra liked to act as if she was a manager (she wasn't) and thought she could bark orders at everyone. Plus, she was so obsessed with the whole 'bug' thing. It was all she ever talked about! Bug this, bug that; crush this, crush that! Linda had not gotten this job to be an exterminator. Still...she did crush bugs whenever she saw them. After all, she had lived a pretty comfortable life in the suburbs and cities, experiencing very little of the natural world. Bugs to her were basically just roaches, ants, flies, and not much else. And each of those were disgusting and should be stomped to pieces out of principal.


At 11:50, Mia sauntered into the restaurant, texting on her phone, and leisurely strolled towards the Locker Room, unfazed by the fact that she was twenty minutes late. . Kendra had seen her great grandmother move faster. As she made her way, Mia reached up and stuck a finger up one of her nostrils and dug around, scratching at the walls. When she extracted her finger, she wiped it against the side of her shorts, which, as she began to walk into the Locker Room, she reached around a tugged at the hem off, apparently pulling a wedgie out of her ass. Out of all the others, Kendra felt like she disliked Mia the most. Not only was she so lazy that she was practically useless, she also did gross things every now and again. Scratching herself, picking her nose, belching, farting...it was a miracle she even bothered doing her hair and make up. Any attempt to correct her went nowhere. Mia just seemed to ignore every criticism given to her and did not seem to care on iota about the job or the fact that pests were slowly overrunning the restaurant. It was aggravating.


Finally, 12PM arrived, and the doors were unlocked.


There was no hostess at The Knotty House. The waitresses were simply encouraged to keep an eye on the front doors and grab whoever came in and take them to their section of the restaurant if they could fit them. Given the nature of the place, it was uncommon for large families to arrive. Often, it was just groups of a few guys who just wanted to drink beer, eat burgers and fried food, and ogle hot gals walking around in shorts, so the system worked fine for the most part. Still, in the beginning hours of service, Kendra took it upon herself to act as a hostess, directing the flow of early traffic. Standing at the front also gave her an opportunity to scan the floors and walls for anything that might be crawling around.


Zoey, Aimee, and Kelly were the best of Kendra's little band of merry gals, so she would send the first customers to them. Sophia was hit and miss. Some days she was good, other times she useless, disappearing for stretches of times. Kendra was often able to tell what kind of day it was going to be with her early on, so sometimes it was better to send customers to her sooner rather than later. Isabella was fine when she wasn't tripping over her own feet or knocking things over. And, not unlike her sister, she had a gross tendency, though only one in contrast to Mia's many. She had allergies and sneezed often, often without covering her mouth and nose. Linda and Mia were the worst, though the former was marginally better than the latter. Linda was sociable, at least, where as Mia looked bored and uninteresting. Knotty House had its regulars, and these regulars often had their favorite waitress. Shockingly, Mia had a fair amount, despite her almost apathetic nature. It boggled Kendra's mind. Perhaps some of them just liked her unique brand of mediocre service.


The first customers went to Zoey, who practically sprinted up to them in greeting and actually took the arm of one and pulled them towards her area. The men were shocked, but seemed to laugh. After all, how could they not enjoy a cute redhead so eager to see them? Of course, their attitude might change when Zoey derailed the conversation with the many quirky topics she loved to discuss and forgot to take their order. The next round of people would go to Kelly, who was polite, professional, and quick. If it wasn't for Aimee's dedication, the brunette would easily be Kendra's favorite.


Speaking of Aimee, the young Asian gal was tiptoeing out the back door of the restaurant, trying to avoid drawing attention to herself. Out by the dumpsters, there was occasionally a fresh batch of bugs crawling around, usually trying to crawl in the trash and get what the cooks had had to throw out that morning. Kendra had not taken notice of this. She was more concerned with the interior of the restaurant. After all, outside was at least were bugs belonged.


Immediately, Aimee saw some of them crawling on the concrete. A good amount of them. Maybe about twenty of them, pooled around like ants. They saw her too and began to scamper towards a small crack in the wall that Kendra probably would have plugged if she had thought to check outside. Aimee slammed her foot down in front of their path, maybe crushing one or two in the process, the rest began to scatter in all directions. She dropped to her knees and began to scoop them up. When they were all gathered, she began to delicately sprinkle them down onto her cleavage, using her other to poke and prod them deep between her tits. Her bra was tight, keeping the girls pressed together so they wouldn't jostle all the time. This was good, as it meant the bugs wouldn't “shake loose”. It was tight enough to keep them pinned, but she'd still be able to reach down in there to pluck some of them out when she needed them.


Plus, she kinda liked the feeling of them squirming around in there. It tickled a little bit. She sort of envied them. She wished Kendra would stuff her between those big mommy milkers of hers.


And speaking of Kendra, her voice rang out, “Aimee! Where are you?”


“Coming!” Aimee called back.


She went back inside, where Isabella nearly ran into her, and went back towards the floor. Kendra was standing at the front with a new batch of customers, loudly snapping her fingers for Aimee to hurry.


“She better not snap them fingers at me,” Aimee heard Sophia grumble as she passed by, holding a bottle of cleaner in her hand. Sophia spent a lot of time sanitizing tables and anything else. Apparently, she was also some sort of clean freak. Aimee recalled hearing from Zoey that Sophia had a weaker immune system. “I'll snap her damn wrists.”


Aimee hurried past the kitchen and towards the main floor, where suddenly a faint, rank smell hit her nose. No it was one of Mia's gas clouds. Linda was already seated at a table, texting on her phone, seemingly not caring at all that customers were in the building. Aimee could hear Zoey talking loudly on the other side of the floor, but couldn't make out her words. Kelly was already writing down an order with her table.


Finally, Aimee approached Kendra, who had a beautiful smile, but her eyes flared. Where were you!? That was what that searing stare had said. Aimee simply shrugged at her. She'd get over it. In no time at all, Kendra would have to put up with Linda and Mia, and she'd forget all about this little transgression.


“This is Aimee,” Kendra said to the two men behind her, who, before that, had been eyeballing her vigorously. “She'll be your server.”


The men seemed disappointed at first, but then their eyes crawled over her boobs and they grinned. They had no idea that a handful of bugs were writing and squirming around in the fragrant depths of her tits. What would they think if they knew? Interesting question.


“If you'll follow me,” Aimee said to them and she grabbed two menus and headed into the restaurant, making sure it put a little more pep in her step as she went. She wasn't into guys, but she was still a young lady and liked to be fawned over. Plus, the money it encouraged was a nice little bonus.


More customers began to slowly flow into the restaurant.


Another day at The Knotty House was well underway.



Without the aid of my “friend” it took some time for me to find my way back. But eventually, I was able to feel my way back.


When I got there, I heard that a group hadn't returned. They'd tried to go dig around in the dumpsters this morning, their famine getting the better of them. When I asked them what happened, they said the Asian one probably took them.


“Took them?” I asked.


“Yes.” Had been the answer.


The Asian girl was some kind of pervert. She liked gathering us 'bugs' up and putting them where the other waitresses would see them or dropping them on their bodies, if possible. One time, she had apparently managed to put some in one of the other waitress's underwear.


All of this was to say that it was wise to avoid the Asian girl. She was almost as dangerous as the Indian gal.


They asked me about my buddy and I told them what happened. At first they came down on me, asked me what the hell I was doing running around with other members of their team when I just got here. But when I told them I had survived an encounter with the Indian waitress, their tone changed. I may have embellished a little bit, but the scent of mogra lingered on my own flesh. There was no denying that I had been close to her. And if I could secure a reputation, even a false one, with my new 'community' it was all the better. They were impressed.


“We'll go out to look for food soon,” I was told. “We need to wait. Let the restaurant get fuller. It will keep the waitresses busy.”


I told them that was fine. I needed to sit down for a time anyway.


Hand is starting to hurt. Will pick this up later. If I survive long enough for there to be a later.

Chapter 2 by KevinFred342

The restaurant is getting busier.


We're going out soon. This could be the last thing I ever write.


Our “target” is to try and stay near one of the Hispanic girls. A real klutz. She drops food all the time. The other one, supposedly her sister, apparently is one of the safer ones to be around as well. Only crushes anyone if they annoy her. Stay out of her way and we should be fine.


That's the plan. Not much of one but at this size, no plan seems good. Anything could go wrong. But we need food. There's a lot of people like me hidden within the walls.


We're off. Hopefully I'll see this journal again.



The lunch rush was in full swing.


Even Kendra was forced to take some tables, moving her away the position at the door. With her occupied, Aimee began to stray from her tables. If Kendra found out that she had some of their mortal enemies tucked away in her cleavage, that would be...well, it'd be something. Kendra had no official standing in the restaurant other than waitress, but she would definitely have much to say on the matter. And the owner would probably listen to her. After all, the Indian hostess was certainly one of the most popular of the waitresses; a fact that she liked to bring up often. More than once Aimee had seen her cozying up to the owner. So it was better not to be seen. And that was easy. Many years of sneaky perversions had allowed Aimee to hone her skills in covert and subtle actions. During her years in college, she had gathered a fair amount of candid photos and recordings. One of her roommates had been a shapely Hispanic girl with a with a big butt who had proven to be a very heavy sleeper, especially after a night out drinking. Throughout the year, Aimee had acquired over a hundred photos of her ass, and had spent many hours over the course of many nights groping and gently slapping that wonderful booty while its owner slept, feeling its weight and jostling its meat and even kissing it. As time went on, Aimee even learned how to subtly grope without drawing attention. That was one of the terrific things about being a woman herself; her fellow ladies were weary of such acts from men, not little ol' her. She had the sleight of hand of a seasoned pickpocket, but instead of nabbing wallets, she was grabbing butts.


Aimee dipped into the locker room for a second and pulled out a small handful of the bugs. Then, she wandered around the restaurant, intentionally moving with purpose to seem less suspicious, and brushed past Mia, who was leaning across an empty table, blatantly texting on her phone. Fortunately, her round ass was pointed in the direction of the few customers that Kendra had reluctantly sent to her, so they weren't exactly complaining. At least not yet. Mia had mastered the art of straddling the line just enough to avoid customers actually calling a manager on her.


As she went by, Amiee delicately lifted the back of Mia's orange shorts and tossed the bugs inside. No visible reaction; Mia just went right on texting. Aimee smiled. It was too easy.


Isabella often worked with her older sister. This was on purpose; she was eager and a hard worker, which helped balance her sibling's lackluster performance. Aimee had spotted Isabella heading towards the kitchen, likely going to check on food for her tables. As she headed there as well, Aimee nudged one of the chairs so that it blocked the isle just a bit. Someone who wasn't paying attention might trip over it. Aimee reached between her tits and pulled out another small handful.


As she approached the kitchen, Linda rounded the corner. She seemed to be in a hurry, or was at least trying to appear that she was. Unexpected, but still a welcome surprise. As the blonde passed, Aimee reached up and feigned adjusting her glasses, quickly flipping her hand to throw the tinies onto the bouncing cleavage. Even though there was only a second to accomplish this, the bugs landed perfectly on their big target.


Isabella was indeed waiting on food. Kelly, meanwhile, was also there, loading up a tray to take out into the dining room. Just one more dish was needed; a picky chef was lovingly plating the food as if a food critic was in the restaurant and was named Gordon Ramsay. While the brunette's back was turned, Aimee dropped another handful of tinies onto one of the plates. Someone had ordered wings and fries, the later being Kelly's snack of choice, as evident by her generous thighs. It was a gamble, but Aimee had observed the brunette's many times and felt confident.


Just then, some appetizers for one of her own tables arrived at the pass. Aimee loaded up a tray and carried them out. After dropping them off, she quickly reached between her boobs and brought out another handful of bugs and threw them onto one of the tables that belonged to Zoey. The redhead was off yammering away with another table, probably talking about all manner of ridiculous topics. But eventually she would get around to checking on that table and when she did, she'd probably spot the scampering little bugs. Hopefully the men at the table wouldn't squish them first.


So many little time bombs laid out neatly. Only ones left were Sophia and Kendra. But Aimee had used up all the bugs she had found by the dumpster. There'd be more. Especially if some of her little schemes succeeded. All there was to do now was wait.



The first time bomb was Kelly's belly, which rumbled incessantly.


The aromas from the kitchen triggered her hunger. She hadn't had breakfast this morning, having overslept and had been in a rush to get here on time. Now the smell of fresh food was driving her crazy. She glanced over to the pass in the kitchen. Isabella was standing there, flirting with one of the cooks, all of whom were busily sauteing, frying, tossing, chopping, and whatever else. When she was sure there were no eyes on her, Kelly reached out and snatched and grabbed a pipping hot fry off one of the plates sitting on her tray. It was fresh, crisp, and delicious. Of course, one could never have just one fry, so she grabbed another. Then another. She turned away from the cook line, covering her face in with her hand, feigning a thinking pose, to hide her chewing. If Kendra walked in she'd cause a scene if she saw Kelly eating, and the brunette knew this, so she chewed as fast as she could.


Isabella abruptly turned from her flirtatious conversation and sneezed twice in quick succession. So rapid and powerful were these that she almost dropped the plate she was holding, but she managed to keep her grip on it. However, this left her mouth uncovered and the mist sprayed over towards Kelly's tray. Atop the steaming pile of hot fries were a bunch of little specks, about the size of ground black pepper flakes. A fine shower of tiny saliva and mucus droplets rained onto them.


“Bless you!” Kelly said, impulsively. Her mouth was still full, but her polite nature wouldn't allow her to not react appropriately to someone sneezing.


“Thanks!” Isabella called back before turning back to her cute line cook.


Kelly swallowed of mouthful of fresh french fries and then, with another quick glance towards the line, reached over her tray and grabbed three more from another plate. She didn't notice when her large breasts flattened a sandwich or her long hair tracing along the food. Nor did she notice anything atop the fries. And it wasn't surprising. They were stuffed into her mouth within seconds. She chewed quickly, again keeping her back to the cook line and her head down. After a few quick bites, she sent the new mush down to her stomach, which had begun to settle a little. She was still very hungry, but she'd have to wait for another snack as the last plate she needed was finally put on the pass. With it, Kelly loaded up and carried her tray out.


As the brunette left, Mia sauntered into the kitchen, lazily stretching and yawning. She slowly walked towards the pass, standing next to Isabella's tray, which was starting to get filled as her orders started coming in. As Isabella rotated to place a new dish, her arm bumped a metal container that loudly clamored to the floor and rolled across to the far wall. Mia side stepped the object, her ass bumping the tray of food as she did.


“Oh, shoot!” Isabella cried, chasing after the container..


An orchestra of teasing jeers came from the line of cooks. As the din filled the room, Mia let one rip. An annoying itch was literally up her ass and maybe a good fart would help. It was long and not exactly quiet (and, incidentally, pointed at Isabella's tray), but it was lost in the voices of the chefs and the noise of their work. Surprisingly, it worked; the itch immediately disappeared.


Isabella quickly returned with the container, replaced it on the counter, and grabbed her last plate before heading back out to the dining room. As she did, she hit the trap. Her right foot struck the chair that had been ever so slightly pushed into the aisle, causing her to stumble. She felt the tray wobble in her hands and she grabbed as tightly as she could. The plates began to slide. Her heart stopped and everything tensed. At the last second she was able to tilt the tray to stabilize the plates. A few fries and a wing fell to the floor. Her face burning red, she quickly glanced around the restaurant. Shockingly, no one seemed to have noticed her blunder. The other waitresses were walking around, busily attending to their patrons or striving hard to look busy, and the customers were too occupied with gawking at chests and butts to care. With a sigh of relief, Isabella quickly moved on, gripping her tray as if her life depended on it. Only one person at the table had ordered wings. Hopefully they wouldn't notice that they were only getting five instead of six. She'd have to try and get back to the mess quickly. If Kendra saw it she'd have a fit.


Back inside the kitchen, Mia's ass began to itch again. She tried to fart again but only managed a soft toot. So, she reached behind and slipped her hand into her shorts, digging her fingers into the back of her panties and pushing up to scratch. Whatever Aimee had managed to slip inside was now being forcibly pushed deeper in. But still, the itch went away. As it happened, her orders began to show up at the pass. So, so pulled her fingers out of her butt and started grabbing the plates. As she went out with her tray she slipped past Aimee, who delicately placed a hand on her ass as she passed. When Aimee went to the kitchen, she brought her hand to her face and sniffed her fingers. The scent confirmed her plan had worked perfectly and she smiled. None of her other orders were at the pass yet, so she turned around and headed back out to the dining area.


When she stepped out the door she found Isabella, quickly hurrying towards her.


“Oh...uh, hi Aimee!” She said, immediately looking flustered, her empty tray at her side.


“Hey, what's up?” Aimee replied casually. She knew what was up. Or down rather. A small pile of fries strewn on the floor and a lost wing under an empty table. Not good. Kendra would be furious. Such filth was why the bugs were everywhere, according to her. Some of the fries had evidently been squashed, a shoe print left in them. A small trail of muck led right towards Mia's section. Likely some residue was stuck to her sole. Maybe some bugs as well? Aimee wanted to look and see if the pests were already swarming, but she pretended to not notice the dropped food.


“Nothing! Just uh...taking this back!” She held up the serving tray.


“Oh, okay.” Aimee shrugged and then carried on.


With her gone, Isabella quickly ducked in the kitchen, put her tray down, and grabbed a paper towel. She then came back out and glanced around, spotting Kendra close to the entrance. She was talking to a table. There was a smile on her lips, but Isabella thought it looked more like a grin. The grin of a predator who had her prey exactly where she wanted them. But at least she was occupied. Bending down, Isabella picked the wing off the ground and wrapped it in her paper towel, then started gathering the fries. Some had been mushed up and were glued to the floor. She'd have to scrape them up and quick before...


She saw someone out of the corner of her eye and tensed.


It wasn't Kendra though. It was Sophia.


“I had an accident,” Isabella said softly and a bit sheepishly.


Sophia nodded.


“You throw that out.” She held up her spray bottle. “I've got the rest, baby!”


Isabella smiled, thanked her, and quickly scurried off back into the kitchen. Sophia squatted down and sprayed the mush with her bottle to sanitize it and also loosen it up some. She reached forward to start scrubbing when she saw something scampering across the floor; tiny little bugs heading for their next meal.


Sophia's face wrinkled.


Well, I made it back.


I can't really say the mission was exactly a success. The plan worked. We hung under some of the tables by the entrance. Usually, the Indian woman stands by the door, so she's far away. The other waitresses don't usually pay as much attention to notice us, except maybe for the Asian one. So when the one Hispanic did drop food (she ALWAYS drops something, I've been told again again, it's always her and it's always SOMETHING), we made a move. Naturally, we can't carry entire things back with us, but we have satchels and crafted knives. Basically, move int, cut as much off as you can, and head back.


In and out. You have to move fast. Food usually don't stay in reach for long.


We were almost at it when the Asian girl walked out from the kitchen. We hid under the legs of the table. A big wing was RIGHT there, but the Asian is dangerous. If she takes you there's no telling what will happen, or so I've been told. And there's been lots of stories. Fortunately, she didn't see us but the Hispanic girl came running back over. She'd want to clean up her mess. The Indian woman would have her head if she didn't. So, we ran towards the wing and begun slicing as fast as possible. The buffalo sauce it was drenched in made it hard, but I was able to cut through it. I had nearly filled my satchel when the wing was plucked right up from us. One poor soul was so soaked in sauce that he was glued to the wing and disappeared with it as the Hispanic girl placed it in a paper towel. She was moving hastily and didn't see us. Time to cut and run.


We were running back to our entry point when rain suddenly pelted us. I turned around and saw a towering black woman squatting over us. She held a spray bottle and was spraying the ground where some mushed up french fries were. Basically, she had a hurricane in a bottle. She saw us. And I saw the disgust in her face and my heart stopped.



Sophia dropped her rag and twisted the nozzle of her spray bottle. Then, she aimed it at the germ ridden specks crawling on the floor before her. There wasn't much that she and Kendra agreed on, but getting rid of the bugs was certainly one of them. When she squeezed the handle of the bottle, instead of firing a fine mist of cleaner, it shot a thin, powerful squirt. She fired several of these at the bugs, watching them get hit by the blast. A pool started to form and Sophia continued firing to add to it. Either drown them or prevent them from running.


That was the goal.



I think I now what war is like now.


I'm not a soldier. I've never set foot on a battlefield. But as the volley of streams of water began to rain down on us, I suddenly felt very acquainted with war.


One stream hit a guy towards my left. He wasn't close, probably fifty feet away, but the pressure of the water was so great it pulverized him. Literally tore him to shreds. I barely got a look at it and I'm grateful for that, I think. The water washed his remains away, anyway. I could hear more shots being fired rapidly. A constant heavy downpour was soaking us. The air was heavy with the stench of bleach or some kind of cleaning fluid. Absurdly, I had a moment to wonder if the food I had gathered would even be edible after this. All the chemicals in the liquid would surely ruin it.


The flood began. I was no longer running, but more wading through ankle deep water that was running rapidly and threatening to take me with it. Soon it would be up to my hips. Then to my chest. Then my head. Then, I'd drown.


A piece of trash. A small tear of some piece of cardboard from who knows what and dark with age. I threw my satchel onto it and climbed on. The waters began to move it and suddenly I was surfing. I turned and saw many limp bodies being pulled in the waters, while others were thrashing and paddling trying to keep their heads above surface.


And she was still firing. I glanced up and saw her face, her frown sending shivers down my spine. But she didn't look at me. She kept shooting towards the growing ocean that was eating up my 'friends'.


Eventually, my makeshift raft crashed into the wall. When I was able to get my bearings I saw the giant woman reaching forward, a massive red rag that reeked with the heavy stench of cleaner fluid, coming towards me. It landed before my raft with a great plop, and the ocean that had formed was now beginning to rapidly shrink. I could see the threads of the rag become engorged as they absorbed the fluids. The rag began to move in one long, slow wipe, parting the sea that it was sucking up with ease. In its wake was nothing but clean floor. Not a soul had been missed.


Aside from me.


I jumped from the raft with my satchel and slipped between the narrow crack we had come through.



After a few vigorous scrubs, Sophia held the rag up to her face. She couldn't see much streaks, the rag WAS red after all, but there weren't anymore things scurrying around on the ground either. Mission accomplished as far as she was concerned. And she didn't even have to get her hands or shoes dirty. She reached back down and began to wipe up the fries.


She was almost done when she noticed someone standing near her. It was Aimee, who had strayed from her tables yet again. Sophia sniffed. She didn't like Aimee, and it wasn't just because she tended to suck up to Kendra. There was something off about her. Sophia couldn't quite put her finger on it.


“What's up?” Aimee asked.


“Just cleaning.” Sophia replied simply.


“Isabella drop something again?”


“No, I did.”


“Oh. Bugs?”


“Yeah.”


“Kendra won't...”


“Fuck Kendra.” Sophia said coolly, glancing up at Aimee. This was meant to be a challenge, daring Aimee to say something to that Indian bitch. It was a glare that warned about those who found out what happened when they fucked around.


But Aimee simply shrugged. Those words didn't mean much to her. In fact, it was something to aspire to. She'd had multiple fantasies of 'fucking Kendra' after all. So, instead of saying anything, Aimee simply turned and walked back to her tables. Sophia watched her leave, glanced over to check where Kendra was and then finished cleaning up the mess. When she was done, she stood up and went to the kitchen to get a new rag. Isabella was there and she again thanked her. Sophia responded with a gentle hug.


“My cousin was actually abducted by aliens.” Zoey's voice floated across the dining room, causing some heads to turn towards where she was standing, speaking to a couple of men who looked shocked, amused, and concerned all at once. “Yeah, he was driving down the highway and he saw a bright light over him and the next thing he knew he was on their ship. He thinks it was their mothership because one of them looked really important, as if he was some kind of commander. He can't remember what they did to him, but he knows they examined him. I was really curious if they put anything up his booty. You know, a butt probe or something like they do on TV? I asked him about it and he said no but I think they did. He started getting constipated after it happened and he had to see a doctor about it and I was like, 'Uh, yeah! He's got a tube up his booty! Of course he can't poop!' My mom says it's cause he has irritable bowels, which, due! If I had aliens shove things up my butt it'd be pretty irritated too! Can you IMAGINE what having something like that up there? I mean, I've done doggy style before but...”


She stopped.


Something was crawling on the table.


She leaned forward and dropped her large bosom onto it. The impact was so hard a cup toppled over and hit the ground. Fortunately, it was both plastic and empty, but the sound drew Kendra's attention and she frowned.


“Whoops!” Zoey laughed. “Sorry. I just needed to rest my girls down for a bit. They're a bit heavy sometimes! But WOW! That was quite a hit, huh?” She lifted herself up and then purposefully slammed her tits back down on the table. This time, the plates actually jumped a little, causing their shocked owners to grab them and the silverwear. Still, the men actually looked a little impressed. “Boom! Titty slam! Oh my god, if I was a wrestler that would totally be one of my moves! I could just slap my opponent with my tits! It'd be like having for fists!”


“Zoey!”


The redhead looked over and saw Kendra glaring at her. Flashing her a thumbs up, Zoey reached down and grabbed the cup.


“Lemme getcha another refill there!” She smiled at the bewildered customers and skipped, literally skipped, off to the kitchen, thinking about how her life would be as a female wrestler.


Kendra rolled her eyes and started to go back to her tables.


“EEEEUGH!” A shrill cry filled the restaurant. Kendra turned and saw Linda wildly batting her hands at her boobs as if she was trying to wipe off something that was burning her skin. “EW! GET OFF! GET OFF!


Bugs.


Without hesitation, Kendra walked quickly over to her. Linda was practically spinning in circles, swaying her chest and swatting at herself, while trying to avoid walking into tables. The customers at her section watched her as if she had lost her mind. But Kendra paid them no mind. Instead, her eyes dropped to the floor. In seconds she saw them.


A grin stretched on her lips.


She raised her foot and started stomping. Quickly, Linda stopped dancing around and joined in. The stomps of the blonde were frantic and chaotic. Kendra's were slow, deliberate, and powerful. She stood, hands on her hips, and carefully looked for each one of her targets and stamped her foot when they were directly under it. Each time she did, the plates and silverwear around her rattled. The grin on her face widening with each kill, an increasing look of satisfaction etching on her face. Zoey came out of the kitchen and saw the madness. Kelly had once told her it was not a good idea to try and kill the bugs in front of the customers. After all, nobody would want to eat at a place that was infested. So, the redhead dropped off the fresh cup of water to her table and then quickly joined Kendra and Linda. But rather than stomp, she began to dance. Or at least tried to. She jumped and hopped and skipped and shook her rear. Linda stopped her stomping rampage and watcher the redhead with a look of comical bemusement. Kendra, on the other hand, ignored them continued on her crusade.


At last, when she was satisfied, she stopped and bent to examine the floor. She was excited, a new energy pulsing through her. She hardly even noticed she had started shaking her own rear as she placed her hands on her knees to examine her handiwork. Not a trace of any bug.


“Whoohoo!” Zoey exclaimed, still hopping and dancing around. “Impromptu dance party! YEAH!” She sidled up to Linda and bumped her hip against hers. The blonde stared at her for a moment, but then realized the entire restaurant was watching them and quickly joined in, dancing and bumping hips with Zoey. The redhead waved to the other waitresses. “Come on, guys, join in!”


Aimee rushed over and began to dance. She even took it a step further and began to twerk. Zoey saw this and joined in, shaking her ass against Aimee's. Linda did the same. Kendra even laughed and joined in. Isabella didn't join in but obediently started dancing where she was, as did Sophia who always welcomed a little brevity and fun at the workplace. Kelly took the distraction to slink into the kitchen, mortified. Mia paid the whole incident no mind, aside from a quick glance, only to go back to her phone while leaning over an empty table. To her credit, she did put some effort in, shaking her ass a little bit.


Kendra clapped her hands and then wave them, signaling everyone get back to work. Everyone went back to their sections, except for Linda who hurried off to the Locker Room. Kendra started to follow her when a voice called out.


“Hey!” A customer called from a table. “What was THAT all about?”


They guy was young, quite possibly eighteen or nineteen. But he had a look about him, one she had seen before. He had seen a disruption to his meal and was hoping to get something. A free drink? A comped meal? Who knew, but the entitlement was already shining in his eyes. Kendra approached him, and as she did, she spotted something. A small speck on his left leg, a casualty of Linda's wild movements.


Suddenly things got much easier.


She walked to the man, turned, and dropped her wide ass into his lap. It was a small fit, but that was okay. Less surface area meant nowhere for that bug to hide. She wiggled into her new seat, and looked the patron in the eyes, leaning close to press her chest against his. The look in his eyes had changed and she felt something growing under her ass. She wiggled herself some more.


“Oh, it was nothing.” She said softly. “Just a dance part. We have fun sometimes. Was there something you needed?”


The young guy, not even really a man, just a boy who wouldn't know what to do with her in the first place, just silently shook his head. He was trying to speak but he couldn't. His little brain was practically fried. Kendra laughed and stood up, gently brushing his fingers across his cheek as he walked away. She walked into the Locker Room and found Linda examining herself.

“Let me see.” She said to the blonde.


“What?”


“Let me see.”


“What!? No!”

“Do you want bugs crawling all over you? Let me see.”


Reluctantly, Linda turned to her and held her breasts up. Kendra leaned forward and, with the clinical detachment of a physician, carefully and methodically examined Linda's breasts; opening the cups of her bra, pulling the straps, even digging a finger between her boobs to pry them open and peer down the cleavage.


“Okay, enough!” Linda protested, slapping her hands away.


“You are fine.”


“What!?”


You are fine.” Kendra repeated. “I do not see any bug”


“Oh...” Linda replied, suddenly looking relieved.


“Did you see where they came from?”


“No, I just found them crawling on me!” The blonde whined. “It was so GROSS! Like, why do they ALWAYS get on me! Oh my god, UGH!”


Without another word, Linda stormed out of the Locker Room and back out into the dining room. Kendra watched her go and, when she was alone, lifted her right foot and flipped it over to examine the sole. There had been one stain at the bottom of her sole this morning. Now there were thirteen. She walked to her locker and opened it. Inside was a mirror that she often used to adjust her hair. But now, she turned and pointed her big ass to it. A tiny speck, barely noticeable, was stained on the right cheek of her orange shorts. She laughed and, impulsively, slapped her wide rear, feeling the satisfying jiggle under her hand from the impact. Such dirty creatures didn't deserve such a fine death under such a magnificent thing, but it was good.


The only good bug was a dead one, after all.


She closed her locker and walked back out to the dining room.



No one else made it back. I was the only one.


I was hoping that there would be more. Some survivors that I just didn't see during all the chaos and that they'd find their way back. But after some time it was clear they were lost. I told the people back in the walls what happened. There was also my satchel. Incredibly, none of the 'water' had gotten to the chicken I had managed to take. I had my makeshift raft to thank for that; it had saved me from being hit by a tidal wave.


Scouts who watch the restaurant from the beams up above relayed that the Asian girl had been making some moves around the restaurant. They definitely know that she caused that big hooplah when the waitresses started dancing. Threw some of our guys onto the blonde chick's tits. Apparently she can't stand finding us “bugs” on her body. They're also pretty sure some were tossed into the older Hispanic gal's shorts. When I asked if we should try and help them the suggestion was rejected as soon as it was out. I take it something rather unpleasant happened to those poor S.O.Bs.


But still, I managed to bring back some food, so it wasn't a total loss. The others were impressed. It's not uncommon for Runners to die on their first trip out. I had definitely earned my place and proven my worth. Hopefully I can keep that up.


Tired now. Going to bed.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13645