- Text Size +

[10/9/2023]


I've found a new “home”.


Restaurant. Called “The Knotty House”. What a name, but it fits. Waitresses are a bunch of scantily clad gals. At least I don't have to worry about drowning in a rainstorm anymore. It's warm too. There's a lot of other people like me here, so I've got company at least. For what its worth. It's “safe” too. Except for the waitresses. They know we're around, so I've been told. Think the restaurant has a 'bug' problem. But we have to get food, of course, and we're too small to break containers or open fridges. So we have to go during the day. Swipe it off tables or from the waitresses themselves. It's dangerous but what other options are there? Eat from the trash outside? Possibly, but dumpster isn't exactly any easier to get into, and god knows what's crawling around in there. Not to mention who the hell wants to eat a half eaten sandwich that's been sitting in the trash for hours? Just get people sick.


The waitresses will crush us if they see any of us. That's the policy. Apparently the own, Jim Knotty, is real cheap and won't hire an exterminator. Good for us. At least there's a chance with the waitresses. All of them are dangerous, but I'm especially warmed about the Indian woman. She apparently is determined to find all of us and wipe us all out. She likes it. That's what the others say. Stay away from her. Nobody who ever crossed her path has ever survived.


The people who go out to try and get the food are called “Runners”. Food runners...hilarious. But if I'm gonna live here, I might as well help out. I've volunteered to be a runner. Hopefully, it will go well.




The Knotty House opened at noon.


Around 8AM, the line chefs and kitchen manager came in to begin prep work. Usually the waitresses came in around 11:30, giving them plenty of time to get themselves prepared for Lunch. But one waitress was always in at 11AM, sometimes even earlier.


As soon as Kendra stepped into the restaurant, she scanned the hardwood floors. They were still impeccable from last night, as they should be. She squatted down and looked closer; her reflection shone in the perfectly clean boards. Then, she stood up and began to head to the back of the restaurant where the lockers were. The time she arrived was completely random and that was on purpose. There was currently a bug infestation in the restaurant and, with the owner unwilling to pay for an exterminator, the problem was left to the staff to handle. Most of the waitresses had rolled their eyes and expressed their disgust with the arrangement. But Kendra had not. Why would she? She had squished bugs all her life. For her, bugs either belonged as stains under your feet or as mush in your stomach. That was all. She did not care what purpose they may serve beyond that. It did not concern her.


But there was more to it. Bugs were often a sign of disarray. You never saw bugs all over a clean place. No, only the filthy attracted such vermin. And Kendra did not work anywhere filthy. No way. Such a place did not deserve a goddess such as herself. In fact, this place, if she were being truly honest with herself, was far FAR beneath her. But she liked it. Sure, her job was technically a mere server, but that wasn't really true. She knew why she wore the outfit, the orange shorts and the top that showcased her cleavage. She was the true asset to the company. Not the food, her. Her presence drew crowds, filled tables. Her job, really, was to get men to hand her their money. The “server” aspect was merely a pretext for this. Her real duties were to dazzle, shock, and amaze the clients with divine beauty, inspiring them to hand them their cash in the form of exuberant tips. So, she stayed. And if she was staying, that meant the bugs had be removed. Quickly.


Their continued existence was a stain on her performance, on her appearance, on her very being. If people saw them, they'd assume that the restaurant was filthy, that the waitresses were incompetent or lazy. And such vile words did not, under any circumstances, apply to Kendra. Unacceptable.


So, she placed her belongings in her locker and then dropped onto her hands and knees and peered at corners in the baseboards, searching for any new cracks or crevices that the bugs could use. Her ass hung in the air, her boobs squashed up against the tile floor as she crawled around the lockers. When she was more or less satisfied, she stood up and brushed herself off. Certainly could not have dust stains on her brilliant white top. But then, the floors here immaculate. She had seen to it the night before.


It was as she began to turn towards the door that she saw it.


A tiny speck moving across the floor towards the doorjamb; it was slow and out in the open, completely vulnerable.


A grin stretched on Kendra's lips.



Close call this morning.


Was getting hungry and another guy convinces me to go out to the kitchen. We have to pass through the Locker Room to get there. Risky, but the waitresses won't show up for another half hour. So we head out.


We're halfway there when I feel it. A tremor. Multiple of them. It's like the ground is fucking coming alive, I could barely stay on my feet. Then, she walks in.


It's the Indian waitress. I can tell that immediately. She steps clear over us, both of us swept off our feet and sent rolling like tumbleweed in a windstorm, and goes to the lockers. I look out of grooves between the tiles, which are more like trenches at this fucking size, and look up towards her. She's gorgeous. Can't even begin to deny it. Long legs, nice thighs and ass, big chest, beautiful hair...she had everything. I couldn't stop staring. It was like she was a witch putting a spell on me. Or maybe a goddess for how fucking huge she was. Her scent filled the room. Jasmine. It was nice, but very strong. I thought I could feel a headache coming.


After she puts her stuff away, she gets down and starts searching around as if she's dropped something, her big ass hanging in the sky. I'm finally able to pull myself out of my trance when I realize she's not dropped something, she's hunting. For us. For me. I get up and book it back through the hole we came out from. Halfway there I remember my friend and turn to look over my shoulder. I see him in the distance, standing there. I think he was staring at her ass. I'm not sure. Whatever he was doing, he wasn't going anywhere.


Just I got back into the hole, I looked back again. Now I saw him coming, running full sprint. But it was too late.


The entire frame of the door seemed to shake as she walked over, thick dust falling onto my head, shaken loose from her movement. My buddy was tripped up when she got close. She stood over him, hands planted on her round hips. I tried to lean out from the hole to try and look up at her. I could barely see her face, it was hidden partially by her tits, but she was grinning. That I could tell from just her eyes. I looked back down at my bud. He was just a speck now, a lone lamb left to the might wolf; prey exposed to the predator. Even the tip of her shoe looked like a big building, utterly dwarfing him.


A pause.


Then, the foot went up. When it came back down, the entire room seemed to shake, hell, the entire world. It knocked me off my feet. When I was able to get back up, I looked back out in time to see the foot rise back up. Where there had once been a man was now nothing but a small circle of red paste.



Kendra lifted her foot behind her and examined the sole. A small, but noticeable red spot stained her otherwise pristine shoes. She smiled. The first of many. By the end of the day, she hoped her soles. would have nice polka dot patterns. She grabbed a tissue bent down and wiped the mess she'd made off the floor, then wadded it up and threw it in the trash. Then, she dropped to her hands and knees by the doorjamb. That was were the little shit had been going. Was there an opening there? She crawled and brought her eyes close to the ground, again squashing her boobs and holding her wide ass in the air, hair dragging along the floor.



She was coming for me.


I tried to remain calm. There was nothing she could do to me. Not even her pinky finger could fit in the hole. I knew I should probably run; try to make it back to one of the safehouses, but I couldn't. Something, I guess just blind fear, held me in place.


Those big tits of hers came down first, flattening against the floor. Then, her mouth. A blast of warm air tore through the hole as she breathed out. Finally, a vibrant blue eye peered in. I remained still, as if being looked at by a T-Rex from Jurassic Park. The eye squinted and looked right at me, but I couldn't tell if she could actually see me.


She started talking.


“Come out,” She says. “You cannot hide from me.”


My heart is racing but I just keep on being frozen in place. Her eye disappears and is replaced by a grinning mouth, her perfect teeth bared in front of me.


“I am going to CRUSH all of you,” She goes on. “Do not think that hiding in the walls will keep you safe. You will get hungry. You will come out. And when you do, I will CRUSH you.”


The spit from her mouth was misting into the hole, soaking me a little but my heart was slowing down. She hadn't seen me. She just (correctly) suspected that something was there.


Her fingernail, long and pure white, poked into the hole and began to pull as if trying to shear off bits to widen it. The sound of wood breaking somehow is what broke my out of my trance and I booked it back along the interior of the wall.



Kendra waited in anticipation, her heart racing, her grin widening a little bit, her ass swaying side to side in anticipation. They were there. She could smell them. They were likely trying to get into the kitchen. They were strange bugs, unlike anything that Kendra had ever seen (whatever that meant, she was no expert on the vermin). They were smart, but fragile and slow. She was bigger, faster, stronger, and smarter. She came in at different times each morning to through them off. Confuse them. It kept them afraid and also occasionally, like now, caught them off-guard, allowing her to find their little entrances.


When nothing came out, she thrust her index finger against it and began to slowly tear at it with her fingernail. When it was a little wider, she leaned down again and tried to look in again. It was no good. The hole was too small and too dark to see anything. But then again, she didn't need to. She had smelt them. They'd been there. No doubt about it.


“Hi Kendra,” A voice suddenly said.


Kendra looked up and saw Aimee standing before the doorway, already dressed in her uniform.


“Hello,” Kendra replied, standing up.


“What are you doing?” Aimee asked, innocently. In all honesty, she didn't really care at all what the woman had been doing. She was only really disappointed that it was ending. Kendra's ass had been fully up and shaking a little bit, causing it to jiggle just so slightly in the elastic band of her shorts. Aimee was another waitress with a habit of coming in earlier. She often said it was because she liked to be early, which was true, but it wasn't the real reason. Most of the ladies who worked here came to work with their uniforms already one. But some didn't and, on some days, even ones who did occasionally came in wearing different clothes that they could change back into for whatever their life situation was outside of the restaurant. The bottom line was, there was a chance to see some hot ladies changing. And Aimee was not about to let that pass her by.


It was, after all, the only reason she had taken the job.


“I was looking at hole in jamb,” Kendra said, once more brushing herself off. “There is a bug hole there.”


“There is?”


“Yes. I smelled them down there.”


“Are you sure? Did you see any.”


“Yes.” Kendra replied, a grin stretching on her lips. She lifted her right leg and extended it out towards Aimee for her to see the sole. “I already crushed one and the day has not even started!”


“Nice.” Aimee replied with a shrug.


“It is nice.” Kendra agreed. “Only good place for bug is under your shoe or in your stomach. That is all they are good for!”


“You eat bugs?” Aimee asked, skeptically.


“Yes, yes,” Kendra answered. “It is very common in India, where my family is from.”


“Oh.” Aimee said, casually. In her mind, she saw Kendra holding some of the restaurant's bugs in her hand, her tongue slowly and sensually tracing across her lips, before dipping her head back and holding them above her wide open mouth. She would release those tiny little creatures and then swallow them whole. They would likely burn to death in the acids in the woman's stomach, but for one brief moment, they would be inhabitants of Kendra's stomach, paddling uselessly in the waters that would slowly eat them alive. As they met their end in her belly, Kendra would simply go on with her life, not even giving a single thought to the life fizzling out deep within her guts. How interesting.


Kendra was not very popular among the other waitresses. She was often catty and arrogant, not to mention she was a well known clean freak who was bossy and anal about how certain things were done. but Aimee didn't mind. She was hot, VERY hot, and that was all that mattered. In fact, Kendra was the only thing here in The Knotty House that inspired her to work hard. And because of that, Kendra seemed to respect her at least a little bit. And that meant Kendra would occasionally speak to her about things. Like, for example, how many bugs she had killed, as she had just done a moment ago. Everyone knew that Kendra hated the bugs and was the most determined to crush all of them. And yes, crush was the right word. She said it many times while discussing the topic. And Kendra would not let anything get in her way of fulfilling her duty if she could help it. Aimee had once seen her walk out the kitchen, carrying a tray of food, stop, look down at a chair, and sit down and wriggle her ass into the cushion vigorously. All while still holding the tray. When Aimee had asked what that had been all about, Kendra turned and showed her big beautiful ass, which several small red splotches dotting the orange surface. She proudly displayed this, patting her ass as she did (her need for perfection apparently not extending to her very small stains on her clothes).


It was this conversation that had first made Aimee realize that the bug problem in the restaurant could be used to her benefit.


At around 11:15, redheaded Zoey came bounding into the restaurant with her usual energy.


“Hi, Kendra! Hi, Aimee!” She greeted to where the two were working.


“Hi Zoey,” Aimee replied, going in for a hug. Zoey often gave hugs, sometimes without warning. It didn't bother Aimee. She liked getting physical.


“Wow, Kendra, you look really hot!” The redhead proclaimed, her eyes widening as she looked the woman up and down.


“Yes, I know.” Kendra replied, grinning, not even looking towards her.


“You smell really nice too!” Zoey leaned close. Close enough that for a moment Aimee thought, and desperately hoped, she was going to kiss Kendra on the cheek. But, instead, she just took a deep breath. “Jasmine?”


“Yes.”


“It smells great!”


“Thank you.”


“Sure thing, girlfriend!” Zoey exclaimed, clasping a hand on Kendra's butt, feeling it and squeezing it, enjoying the fullness. Despite how it seemed, this was not at all sexual. Zoey just really liked how a big butt felt. It was like jello! Fun to play with! And Kendra did not seem to mind, so Zoey touched it whenever she liked; a fact that was very annoying when she did the same with the others.

“Kendra already killed a bug and found a crack they come out of in the Locker Room.” Aimee said, a wide smile on her face. God bless Zoey, she was thinking.


“Wow!” Zoey said, giving Kendra a congratulatory slap on the ass. “That's great! And we haven't even opened yet! I bet you'll get all of them in no time! Hey, did you guys hear about that congressional hearing with the aliens...?”


At 11:25AM, Sophia walked in.


“Hi Sophia!” Zoey waved enthusiastically.


Sophia smiled and waved back but did not approach them. Unless she really needed to, Sophia did not go anywhere near Kendra. That bitch needed to be taught some manners, preferably with a good, swift kick up her perfect ass. If, while growing up, Sophia had talked to anyone like how Kendra often did, her mother would have beaten her ass six ways to Sunday. The woman was clearly beautiful and used to getting her way, and that annoyed Sophia to no end. So, she quickly walked towards the Locker Room to avoid any chance at a conversation. Unlike most of the other girls, Sophia often changed into her uniform here. So, Aimee excused herself and headed after her.


Just as Aimee disappeared, Kelly walked in. Zoey squealed and ran up to her and the two embraced and were quickly talking about a variety of subjects as they both walked into the Locker Room.


At precisely 11:30, Isabella walked in. She didn't say anything to Kendra as she walked past, but she stumbled briefly when her foot stubbed the leg of a table. She managed to stay upright and quickly went into the Locker Room. Kendra sniffed. Out of all the waitresses, Isabella had dropped the most food. Unacceptable. Not only because it made a bad impression in front of the customers, but it made a mess and that attracted the bugs. They would never take care of the problem with such carelessness!


11:38, Linda walked in. The temperature in the entire restaurant might have gone down at least a couple of degrees when she walked past Kendra, the two of them offering nothing but a quiet glare. Kendra did not like Linda because she was lazy and stupid, and Linda did not like Kendra because Kendra was a fucking psycho bitch. Kendra liked to act as if she was a manager (she wasn't) and thought she could bark orders at everyone. Plus, she was so obsessed with the whole 'bug' thing. It was all she ever talked about! Bug this, bug that; crush this, crush that! Linda had not gotten this job to be an exterminator. Still...she did crush bugs whenever she saw them. After all, she had lived a pretty comfortable life in the suburbs and cities, experiencing very little of the natural world. Bugs to her were basically just roaches, ants, flies, and not much else. And each of those were disgusting and should be stomped to pieces out of principal.


At 11:50, Mia sauntered into the restaurant, texting on her phone, and leisurely strolled towards the Locker Room, unfazed by the fact that she was twenty minutes late. . Kendra had seen her great grandmother move faster. As she made her way, Mia reached up and stuck a finger up one of her nostrils and dug around, scratching at the walls. When she extracted her finger, she wiped it against the side of her shorts, which, as she began to walk into the Locker Room, she reached around a tugged at the hem off, apparently pulling a wedgie out of her ass. Out of all the others, Kendra felt like she disliked Mia the most. Not only was she so lazy that she was practically useless, she also did gross things every now and again. Scratching herself, picking her nose, belching, farting...it was a miracle she even bothered doing her hair and make up. Any attempt to correct her went nowhere. Mia just seemed to ignore every criticism given to her and did not seem to care on iota about the job or the fact that pests were slowly overrunning the restaurant. It was aggravating.


Finally, 12PM arrived, and the doors were unlocked.


There was no hostess at The Knotty House. The waitresses were simply encouraged to keep an eye on the front doors and grab whoever came in and take them to their section of the restaurant if they could fit them. Given the nature of the place, it was uncommon for large families to arrive. Often, it was just groups of a few guys who just wanted to drink beer, eat burgers and fried food, and ogle hot gals walking around in shorts, so the system worked fine for the most part. Still, in the beginning hours of service, Kendra took it upon herself to act as a hostess, directing the flow of early traffic. Standing at the front also gave her an opportunity to scan the floors and walls for anything that might be crawling around.


Zoey, Aimee, and Kelly were the best of Kendra's little band of merry gals, so she would send the first customers to them. Sophia was hit and miss. Some days she was good, other times she useless, disappearing for stretches of times. Kendra was often able to tell what kind of day it was going to be with her early on, so sometimes it was better to send customers to her sooner rather than later. Isabella was fine when she wasn't tripping over her own feet or knocking things over. And, not unlike her sister, she had a gross tendency, though only one in contrast to Mia's many. She had allergies and sneezed often, often without covering her mouth and nose. Linda and Mia were the worst, though the former was marginally better than the latter. Linda was sociable, at least, where as Mia looked bored and uninteresting. Knotty House had its regulars, and these regulars often had their favorite waitress. Shockingly, Mia had a fair amount, despite her almost apathetic nature. It boggled Kendra's mind. Perhaps some of them just liked her unique brand of mediocre service.


The first customers went to Zoey, who practically sprinted up to them in greeting and actually took the arm of one and pulled them towards her area. The men were shocked, but seemed to laugh. After all, how could they not enjoy a cute redhead so eager to see them? Of course, their attitude might change when Zoey derailed the conversation with the many quirky topics she loved to discuss and forgot to take their order. The next round of people would go to Kelly, who was polite, professional, and quick. If it wasn't for Aimee's dedication, the brunette would easily be Kendra's favorite.


Speaking of Aimee, the young Asian gal was tiptoeing out the back door of the restaurant, trying to avoid drawing attention to herself. Out by the dumpsters, there was occasionally a fresh batch of bugs crawling around, usually trying to crawl in the trash and get what the cooks had had to throw out that morning. Kendra had not taken notice of this. She was more concerned with the interior of the restaurant. After all, outside was at least were bugs belonged.


Immediately, Aimee saw some of them crawling on the concrete. A good amount of them. Maybe about twenty of them, pooled around like ants. They saw her too and began to scamper towards a small crack in the wall that Kendra probably would have plugged if she had thought to check outside. Aimee slammed her foot down in front of their path, maybe crushing one or two in the process, the rest began to scatter in all directions. She dropped to her knees and began to scoop them up. When they were all gathered, she began to delicately sprinkle them down onto her cleavage, using her other to poke and prod them deep between her tits. Her bra was tight, keeping the girls pressed together so they wouldn't jostle all the time. This was good, as it meant the bugs wouldn't “shake loose”. It was tight enough to keep them pinned, but she'd still be able to reach down in there to pluck some of them out when she needed them.


Plus, she kinda liked the feeling of them squirming around in there. It tickled a little bit. She sort of envied them. She wished Kendra would stuff her between those big mommy milkers of hers.


And speaking of Kendra, her voice rang out, “Aimee! Where are you?”


“Coming!” Aimee called back.


She went back inside, where Isabella nearly ran into her, and went back towards the floor. Kendra was standing at the front with a new batch of customers, loudly snapping her fingers for Aimee to hurry.


“She better not snap them fingers at me,” Aimee heard Sophia grumble as she passed by, holding a bottle of cleaner in her hand. Sophia spent a lot of time sanitizing tables and anything else. Apparently, she was also some sort of clean freak. Aimee recalled hearing from Zoey that Sophia had a weaker immune system. “I'll snap her damn wrists.”


Aimee hurried past the kitchen and towards the main floor, where suddenly a faint, rank smell hit her nose. No it was one of Mia's gas clouds. Linda was already seated at a table, texting on her phone, seemingly not caring at all that customers were in the building. Aimee could hear Zoey talking loudly on the other side of the floor, but couldn't make out her words. Kelly was already writing down an order with her table.


Finally, Aimee approached Kendra, who had a beautiful smile, but her eyes flared. Where were you!? That was what that searing stare had said. Aimee simply shrugged at her. She'd get over it. In no time at all, Kendra would have to put up with Linda and Mia, and she'd forget all about this little transgression.


“This is Aimee,” Kendra said to the two men behind her, who, before that, had been eyeballing her vigorously. “She'll be your server.”


The men seemed disappointed at first, but then their eyes crawled over her boobs and they grinned. They had no idea that a handful of bugs were writing and squirming around in the fragrant depths of her tits. What would they think if they knew? Interesting question.


“If you'll follow me,” Aimee said to them and she grabbed two menus and headed into the restaurant, making sure it put a little more pep in her step as she went. She wasn't into guys, but she was still a young lady and liked to be fawned over. Plus, the money it encouraged was a nice little bonus.


More customers began to slowly flow into the restaurant.


Another day at The Knotty House was well underway.



Without the aid of my “friend” it took some time for me to find my way back. But eventually, I was able to feel my way back.


When I got there, I heard that a group hadn't returned. They'd tried to go dig around in the dumpsters this morning, their famine getting the better of them. When I asked them what happened, they said the Asian one probably took them.


“Took them?” I asked.


“Yes.” Had been the answer.


The Asian girl was some kind of pervert. She liked gathering us 'bugs' up and putting them where the other waitresses would see them or dropping them on their bodies, if possible. One time, she had apparently managed to put some in one of the other waitress's underwear.


All of this was to say that it was wise to avoid the Asian girl. She was almost as dangerous as the Indian gal.


They asked me about my buddy and I told them what happened. At first they came down on me, asked me what the hell I was doing running around with other members of their team when I just got here. But when I told them I had survived an encounter with the Indian waitress, their tone changed. I may have embellished a little bit, but the scent of mogra lingered on my own flesh. There was no denying that I had been close to her. And if I could secure a reputation, even a false one, with my new 'community' it was all the better. They were impressed.


“We'll go out to look for food soon,” I was told. “We need to wait. Let the restaurant get fuller. It will keep the waitresses busy.”


I told them that was fine. I needed to sit down for a time anyway.


Hand is starting to hurt. Will pick this up later. If I survive long enough for there to be a later.