Journey Through the Center of Mom by GiantessLover77
Summary:

Blake accidentally shrunk at college, and now seeks his mom's help. But what Blake doesn't know will hurt him in the end.


Categories: Vore, Giantess, Crush, Entrapment, Incest, Maternal, Mouth Play, Scat, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 3119 Read: 10223 Published: October 30 2023 Updated: October 30 2023

1. Chapter 1 by GiantessLover77

2. Chapter 2 by GiantessLover77

3. Chapter 3 by GiantessLover77

4. Chapter 4 by GiantessLover77

Chapter 1 by GiantessLover77

Blake went through one of the most traumatic things that no one [probably] ever imagined. He was in the science lab at the college he was attending with a friend from back home when something went terribly wrong. 

Neither he nor his friend knew what happened, but Blake had shrunk before their very eyes. Luckily for Blake, he hadn't fallen on the floor and risked being stepped on by his friend at his size. He had fallen on the table in the lab. His friend had to bend down halfway to see his shrunken friend.

"Dude, what just happened?" Blake's friend asked. His voice was so loud to Blake, he had to cover his ears.

"I don't know what happened. But we've got to figure out a way to grow me back!" Blake responded. The two friends tried a few different experiments to try and grow Blake back, including reversing the experiment they tried that shrunk him in the first place, but nothing worked.

"What are we going to do?" Blake's friend asked, picking Blake up in his palm. Blake could only think of one thing for them to do.

"My mom," he said. "You've got to take me home. She may know what to do." Blake's college was only about half hour from home, so his friend agreed to take him home.

They didn't want her to be scared seeing him like this, so when they arrived at Blake's house, his friend snuck in to the house and placed him on the coffee table, where a plate of snacks sat.

"There. At least now, you'll be able to eat at your size," his friend whispered. 

"Thank you," Blake said, his hands together as if he was praying. 

"Who's there?"' the two heard another voice. Blake recognized it almost immediately as his mother's voice.

"Good luck, dude," his friend said, racing out of the house. Blake then looked up at the giant food in front of him. It could take him weeks to eat one piece of - well, whatever snack towered over him. 

Being as hungry as he was, he started picking at what wound up being a potato chip. He could only take small pieces, but it was so good, he kept going at it. 

He didn't even hear the noise of booming footsteps of his now giantess mother as she came into the room. While she had no idea that her son was now the size of an ant, there was something he didn't know about her, either.

She was used to having tinies around. In fact, she had been ordering and eating tiny people in a way to diet. She wasn't the largest woman in the world, but she was at the size where she wanted to watch her calories, and tiny people were perfect for that.

That's why when she saw one eating at a potato chip on the coffee table, she licked her lips. She was going to eat with her friends - it was Friday night, so it was okay to let loose. Still, a delicious tiny wouldn't be such a bad idea.

She walked over to the chip and picked it up, picking the tiny up with it. She brought it to her face and licked her lips again.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" the giantess asked, giving a chuckle that resembled Ursula's from The Little Mermaid. "Looks like a tiny little man found his way into my house."

Blake had his back turned to his mother, so he couldn't tell her that it was him. She also didn't recognize him. She only saw a tiny, delicious morsel.

Blake listened as his giant mother made moaning sounds. 

"I could use a pick-me-up before girls' night," she said. "You'll do." she let out one last chuckle before opening her mouth and slowing bringing the chip closer. 

Blake didn't have much choice left. He could either let go of the chip and plummet thousands of stories to his death or be eaten by his giant mom. 

As he thought of which would be a better option, he was brought into his mom's mouth, and all the light closed as she closed her
mouth. 

Oh, shit! She's going to chew me to bits! Blake thought.

Mom! Stop! Please! Don't eat me!" he began to plead. Of course, his mom thought her son was at school. There was no way he had shrunk and some how gotten to the house.

To his mom, this only meant whoever this tiny was, was begging for mercy. That only turned the giantess on more.

"That's right, little man. Beg for mommy to not eat you." She then began using her tongue to strip the tiny inside her mouth. Blake had no idea how it was happening, but it was turning him on. 

Once his mom got him naked, she felt around him with her giant tongue before it was wrapped around his penis. She then began moving her tongue up and down against his penis.

"Oh, momma..." Blake was loving the giantess giving him a blowjob. He didn't even care it was his own mother. This was too hot. 

His mom moaned as she sucked his tiny penis, awaiting his finish before she made her big finish. That moment didn't take long as she was so big and he was so tiny, he exploded in no time.

Once Blake came, his mom then swallowed, sending the tiny man down her throat. It was pitch black and he screamed now as he went
down the dark water slide. 

The slide eventually came to an end, and Blake screamed in horror as he fell from the slide and into a pool. The only problem was this wasn't a normal pool. He had fallen into his mom's stomach.

"That was so delicious," Blake's mom said, rubbing her belly. "Hope you enjoy your time in there, little man." She then headed out for the next part of her night.

Chapter 2 by GiantessLover77

The inside of Blake’s mom’s stomach was brightly lit, but the juices he was swimming in now was scorching hot. He screamed at how much the juices burned his skin as he began to swim toward what looked like the shore on a beach. He crawled onto the surface and looked at his hands before anything. They were blistering all over and still burned.

How was he going to stop the pain? He tried blowing on his hands, but that did absolutely nothing for him. He looked up to the top of his mom’s stomach, seeing where he had fallen from her throat into her stomach, and screamed out “MOM!!!!!!!!”

Meanwhile, Blake’s mom went to the restaurant where she was going to meet with friends for dinner and dancing. They all said their hellos and sat down and began talking amongst themselves before it was time to order dinner. Blake’s mom ordered steak and a side of mashed potatoes and a glass of wine.

Inside her stomach, her tiny son had found a way to cool his burns down. He lay his hands on the sticky surface of his mom’s
stomach, which surprisingly was very cool to the touch. Blake lay his entire body on the surface, sighing a big sigh of relief as the burns he had suffered cooled immensely. He then began to close his eyes. He had become very tired from his giant mom sucking him off and then falling into the stomach.

He had no idea how long he had fallen asleep.

Soon enough, however, Blake was thrown from his sticky, cool surface back into the digestive juices. What was happening out there?

Blake’s mom and her friends had gotten up and started dancing, which made her stomach shake all around as she moved her body. As she moved, so did the tiny man inside of her. She could feel him bouncing off the walls in her stomach as she danced. She only gave a smirk.

Don’t worry, little man. You’ll be coming out of there soon, she thought to herself.

Blake was having trouble trying to get back to the surface where he had been falling asleep. As his mom danced, however, the
juices in her stomach moved around like he was in some choppy waters. There were even instances where he thought he might drown because he continued to struggle to resurface as the juices became too high for him.

He wasn’t sure the juices would ever stop swaying like big waves. He was going to drown in his mom’s digestive juices.

Eventually, everything calmed down and Blake was able to swim back to the surface he was on before, breathing heavily and coughing from swallowing some of the juices as he struggled to stay afloat.

Dinner was served 15 minutes after ordering, and despite having eaten a tiny man before leaving her house, Blake’s mom was still very hungry. She cut her steak and immediately began sticking pieces of the meat into her mouth. She ate it so fast, one of her friends even told her to slow down.

“I’m sorry. I only had something tiny to eat today before coming here,” she said with a moutful of steak. She swallowed the
meat, swigging some of her wine along with it.

Blake was still trying to catch his breath when he heard something from above. He looked up to see something that looked like a giant turd coming through the entrance to the big stomach. No way it was actually shit, though, right?

It wasn’t until the food started falling into the stomach that he saw it was a piece of steak. The long piece of meat fell into the juices, causing a big splash that sprayed Blake a bit. One piece turned into several pieces, which caused more and more splashes that got bigger. Not long after, a waterfall began falling into the stomach, as well. The waterfall was red, which told Blake the giantess was drinking wine.

Again, what his mom was eating or drinking was making splashes into the lake of digestive juices, splashing on to Blake. White globs fell into the stomach short thereafter, as well. His mom was eating mashed potatoes, and they were making even bigger splashes than the steak and wine had.

When the mashed potatoes had come down, pieces of the already eaten food had splashed on to him. That’s when things took a turn for the worse. Blake had no idea what was happening, but the surface began sinking, and he began to slip down towards the juices once more. He tried to hold on to avoid continuing to fall, but it didn’t work.

“Hey! Hey!” he cried out. “Someone, help!” Of course, calling out for help was useless because he was so small and inside his mom’s stomach. He could only accept his fate now.

At one point, he looked down to see the juices started spinning as if they were going down a drain. That’s exactly what was happening, too. His mom’s stomach was beginning to ready to break down the food in her intestines. Eventually, his foot touched the water, and his entire body was sucked into it like a vacuum.

Once again, he felt himself drowning as he spun around like he was on one of those Gravitron rides at a carnival. The juices brought him under for a moment as they were sucked into the intestine. In the end, Blake was alone, his body halfway in the hole that led into the intestine.

“Help!” he cried out weakly, holding an arm up to the top of his mom’s stomach. It was to no avail, however. A strong suction pulled him into his mom’s small intestine.

Chapter 3 by GiantessLover77

Being inside his giant mom’s small intestine was so much worse than being in her stomach. It was, obviously, a much smaller space. He was unable to see, breathe or move. To make matters worse, the muscles of the intestine squeezed all around him as it broke down the food and wine his mom ate and drank, causing even more pain.

Eventually, the pain became a soothing feeling. The muscles of the intestine moved around him like a massage chair, which felt good. It felt so good, in fact, he began to feel sleepy, as he had when he lay on the surface in his mom’s stomach. He slowly began to close his eyes and began drifting off to sleep.

Blake’s mom felt the tiny man she ate squirm inside of her, although she wasn’t sure where he had been at the time. The squirming didn’t feel too good – it felt as if he was in her groin area – and to make it stop, she let out out a thundering fart. That seemed to make him stop squirming.

The fart on the outside was a bubbly one, and her friends made faces at her. She just laughed and said “excuse me.” After returning home, she quickly went to her bedroom and lay on her bed, falling asleep shortly after.

When Blake woke up next, he still couldn’t see, but he did feel much more energized. Perhaps this was his chance to get out from the intestine and back into the stomach, from there, he could potentially find his way out into his mom’s throat and back out of her
mouth! He didn’t want her to throw up to get him out, but that might just be the only way out.

He tried to move his way up, but as he tried, he felt something grabbing him all over. He tried pushing his arms to continue climbing through the intestines, but as he did that, he felt whatever was grabbing at him pull him more downward. It was like tape on
his arms slowly peeling the hair off his arms.

This, however, was a much worse pain. It felt as if the skin was coming off of his arms completely. It was like he was part of one of Jigsaw’s games, and he had to escape the trap he was in before he was torn completely apart.

The intestines also seemed to be squeezing more and more around him as he pushed upward back toward his mom’s stomach, making it more difficult to climb. The intestines must’ve been breaking down the food. That’s why it was contracting around him.

While his skin coming off of him was searing, burning pain, the squeezing of his mom’s digestive muscles was actually kind of soothing. It felt as if he was getting a massage all around him. The way they squeezed him also made him start to feel sleepy.

Blake felt he could just lay here and continue to enjoy this massage he was getting. It felt so good, after all…

Snap out of it! an inner voice spoke to him as he felt his body begin to relax and his eyes beginning to flutter. You need to get out of here before you’re digested fully by your own mother!

“You’re right…need to get…out of here…” Blake began telling himself, agreeing with the inner voice in his head. He then continued to lift his arms upward, gritting his teeth as he tried to ignore the pain as the skin on his arms continued to peel off as whatever it was that had been grabbing him continued to pull downward.

Eventually, he was actually able to push through the food in front of him, as nasty as it was, and head up toward the hole that led back into her stomach. After pushing through for what seemed like an hour, he finally saw a light. It was his mom’s stomach!

Chapter 4 by GiantessLover77

“Almost there…” Blake said. He continued pushing, but the intestines had gotten to a point where they were now squeezing his head. He could barely move. But he knew he couldn’t just give in now, no matter how good the massage he felt, felt.

He used the little bit of energy he had left climbing upward until he was able to stick an arm through the hole. He then tried pushing his other arm out and pushed himself out more through the hole back into his mom’s stomach.

As he did that, however, his mom felt him poke her arms through her intestines back into her stomach. This made her body react and start pushing the food more through her intestines and towards the other exit.

Blake was working towards getting back into the stomach when the suction pulled him quickly back into his mom’s small intestine. The suction was so strong now, he was sucked through like he was going through a straw.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!” he cried out as he went through the small intestine, into the large intestine. The acid in his mom’s intestines overcame him, burning his skin entirely off his body. This would be the end of the tiny man. He died in his mom’s intestines before being passed when she went to the bathroom later on.

He did eventually see another light, but it wasn’t a light he wanted to see.

Once Blake’s mom felt whatever it was she felt, she ran into the bathroom and plopped down on the toilet, immediately blowing several huge farts before pooping. As she pushed her butt muscles, she felt the tiniest thing fall from between her buttcheeks, which told her that the tiny had come out of her butt. Following that was the food that she ate last night in the form of bigger turds that splashed into the toilet.

After flushing the toilet and leaving the bathroom, Blake’s mom was walking down the hallway when she looked down and saw another tiny person running away from her.


“Where do these tiny people keep coming from?” she asked rhetorically. She then shrugged her shoulders, squatted down and picked the tiny up, holding him to her face. She then licked her lips, held the tiny over her mouth and dropped him in, swallowing him whole.

 

“Another delicious tiny,” she said.

 

Soon after eating the tiny, Blake’s mom sat on the living room couch and watched TV as the tiny digested in her stomach. Out of nowhere, she began to think of her son, Blake, who was away at college.

She hadn’t heard from him in a while. Usually, he would’ve called her on the weekends, and they would talk about the week they had and what was to come the week ahead.

 

She had no idea Blake would never call her again. She had eaten him the night before and he had just been flushed down the toilet after going through her digestive system and been broken down along with all of the food she ate last night when she went out with her friends. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13685