- Text Size +

Blake went through one of the most traumatic things that no one [probably] ever imagined. He was in the science lab at the college he was attending with a friend from back home when something went terribly wrong. 

Neither he nor his friend knew what happened, but Blake had shrunk before their very eyes. Luckily for Blake, he hadn't fallen on the floor and risked being stepped on by his friend at his size. He had fallen on the table in the lab. His friend had to bend down halfway to see his shrunken friend.

"Dude, what just happened?" Blake's friend asked. His voice was so loud to Blake, he had to cover his ears.

"I don't know what happened. But we've got to figure out a way to grow me back!" Blake responded. The two friends tried a few different experiments to try and grow Blake back, including reversing the experiment they tried that shrunk him in the first place, but nothing worked.

"What are we going to do?" Blake's friend asked, picking Blake up in his palm. Blake could only think of one thing for them to do.

"My mom," he said. "You've got to take me home. She may know what to do." Blake's college was only about half hour from home, so his friend agreed to take him home.

They didn't want her to be scared seeing him like this, so when they arrived at Blake's house, his friend snuck in to the house and placed him on the coffee table, where a plate of snacks sat.

"There. At least now, you'll be able to eat at your size," his friend whispered. 

"Thank you," Blake said, his hands together as if he was praying. 

"Who's there?"' the two heard another voice. Blake recognized it almost immediately as his mother's voice.

"Good luck, dude," his friend said, racing out of the house. Blake then looked up at the giant food in front of him. It could take him weeks to eat one piece of - well, whatever snack towered over him. 

Being as hungry as he was, he started picking at what wound up being a potato chip. He could only take small pieces, but it was so good, he kept going at it. 

He didn't even hear the noise of booming footsteps of his now giantess mother as she came into the room. While she had no idea that her son was now the size of an ant, there was something he didn't know about her, either.

She was used to having tinies around. In fact, she had been ordering and eating tiny people in a way to diet. She wasn't the largest woman in the world, but she was at the size where she wanted to watch her calories, and tiny people were perfect for that.

That's why when she saw one eating at a potato chip on the coffee table, she licked her lips. She was going to eat with her friends - it was Friday night, so it was okay to let loose. Still, a delicious tiny wouldn't be such a bad idea.

She walked over to the chip and picked it up, picking the tiny up with it. She brought it to her face and licked her lips again.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" the giantess asked, giving a chuckle that resembled Ursula's from The Little Mermaid. "Looks like a tiny little man found his way into my house."

Blake had his back turned to his mother, so he couldn't tell her that it was him. She also didn't recognize him. She only saw a tiny, delicious morsel.

Blake listened as his giant mother made moaning sounds. 

"I could use a pick-me-up before girls' night," she said. "You'll do." she let out one last chuckle before opening her mouth and slowing bringing the chip closer. 

Blake didn't have much choice left. He could either let go of the chip and plummet thousands of stories to his death or be eaten by his giant mom. 

As he thought of which would be a better option, he was brought into his mom's mouth, and all the light closed as she closed her
mouth. 

Oh, shit! She's going to chew me to bits! Blake thought.

Mom! Stop! Please! Don't eat me!" he began to plead. Of course, his mom thought her son was at school. There was no way he had shrunk and some how gotten to the house.

To his mom, this only meant whoever this tiny was, was begging for mercy. That only turned the giantess on more.

"That's right, little man. Beg for mommy to not eat you." She then began using her tongue to strip the tiny inside her mouth. Blake had no idea how it was happening, but it was turning him on. 

Once his mom got him naked, she felt around him with her giant tongue before it was wrapped around his penis. She then began moving her tongue up and down against his penis.

"Oh, momma..." Blake was loving the giantess giving him a blowjob. He didn't even care it was his own mother. This was too hot. 

His mom moaned as she sucked his tiny penis, awaiting his finish before she made her big finish. That moment didn't take long as she was so big and he was so tiny, he exploded in no time.

Once Blake came, his mom then swallowed, sending the tiny man down her throat. It was pitch black and he screamed now as he went
down the dark water slide. 

The slide eventually came to an end, and Blake screamed in horror as he fell from the slide and into a pool. The only problem was this wasn't a normal pool. He had fallen into his mom's stomach.

"That was so delicious," Blake's mom said, rubbing her belly. "Hope you enjoy your time in there, little man." She then headed out for the next part of her night.