Shrunken Class by VoyuerFan
Summary: A Whole Class Including The Teacher Is Shrunk In The Principal's Office Unknown To Her .......
Categories: Crush, Instant Size Change, Feet, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 5200 Read: 85000 Published: November 27 2009 Updated: January 09 2010

1. Chapter 1 The Build Up by VoyuerFan

2. Chapter 2 The Start .... by VoyuerFan

3. Chapter 3 It Begins by VoyuerFan

4. Chapter 4 Not Yet .... by VoyuerFan

5. Chapter 5 Finally by VoyuerFan

6. Chapter 6 Nobody Is Superman by VoyuerFan

7. Chapter 7 Chet's Sacrifice by VoyuerFan

8. Chapter 8 Face It He's No Chet by VoyuerFan

9. Chapter 9 1 Last Mission by VoyuerFan

10. Chapter 10 He Who Dares Wins by VoyuerFan

Chapter 1 The Build Up by VoyuerFan
Author's Notes:
This Story Is 3rd Person And will constanley drift from one character to another and this is my first ever having more than one shrinkee
"Class Stop Talking ". Mr Buttons continued his lesson .5 Minutes to the weekend where he and his fellow teachers could relax and get drunk away from the bratty kids he taught about fractions . "Anybody Speaks and there will be detentions for everybody". The class continued gossiping and he sat down . He just waited for the clock to end . Teaching 30 kids in 1 hour is tough .

 

Karla Micheals continued gossiping to her friends  . Chet was just so hot and she needed to spread the word that they were a item . Her little group of friends happened to be the biggest female bullies in the school. In Karla's eye she saw Old Man Buttons sit in his chair like every friday and ignored him . "So anyway tomorow night we are going to the cinema".

 

Conrad Welks looked deep into Karla's eyes . Why couldn't she be with him instead of that oaf that was Chet . Sure he was a nerd and hanged around nerds . He  loved her but love does hurt. "Conrad you there ? we need you to be online later for our clan  match". His friends Tommy and Tammy his best friends called for him . "Yeah what were you saying ?".

 

Chet observed his classroom . He was the biggest toughest and handsomest guy in the school and had the girl . "That punk Conrad eyeing my girl". His jock friends made up rumours that weren't  true about Conrad allegedly looking up her skirt and Chet was rather hot headed . He got out of his seat .

 

Conrad was talking to his friends when he heard a loud thump !!!. He looked down and saw his broken glasses and Chet smiling . "Fagget boy missing his glasses huh?" Conrad wasn't the violent type but still enough was enough . He hit Chet square in the nose and Chet dropped .

 

"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT". The noise throughout the class blasted to the hallway and in came Ms .Wilkinson ......
Chapter 2 The Start .... by VoyuerFan
"SILENCE!!!!". Ms Wilkinson had entered . She was 42 and slightly chubby .  She had long straight black hair and wore practicley the same clothes all year. She definitley wore the same shoes all year as they stunk . She however thinks she is a godess and has no idea that her precious Black Pumps smell like a big fart .

 

 

Chet , Conrad ,Mr Button, My Office now !!! The bell rang and only 5 people went straight home . All the people who stayed were Chet's friends and Conrad's and the ones looking to see a fight and Of Course Mr Button.  The 3 went into her office and it looked huge . It hads lots of space but the head had a huge desk  . "Please sit ". Ms Wilkinson then heard a huge mumur coming from outside and opened the door to see 23 pupils outside her office . "All Of You Get In !!!". The office got extremely crowded  . "Anyone apart from the 3 I originally wanted shut up ". Conrad , Chet and Mr Button sat down while Ms walked around her office . " Tsk Tsk Tsk Chet nice to see you again". Chet had a bloody nose while Conrad had deformed glasses . "Ms W that idiot is a perv-". "SHUT UP". Chet was cut off midway through as Ms W had  enough . "I know your crap but can see your nose so I'm going to be reasonable , Everybody here stays here for 20 minutes . I won't be here to check so Sir will take charge and once he leaves then I know you've done your time ".

 

 

"Clare come on I gotta get back home to feed my". "Cat Jonathan ?". "Yes but-".  "My word is final". Ms W walked out of the glassroom with a big smile on her face and left to deal with some parents . "Okay class neither of you like this but we have to remain calm"......NEXT CHAPTER THE SHRINKING BEGINS
Chapter 3 It Begins by VoyuerFan
Author's Notes:

Please Comment

Mr Button sat back in his seat sighing . He used to  be a bright teacher always smiling but now he is close to retirement : he is a old sap ."Class everybody keep quiet". The class continued ignoring him . "Class?". Mr Button didn't bother as nobody cared about him or his cat . 

 

Karla heard "Old Man Button " talk and ignored him over her boyfriend . She clutched his injured nose and kissed it  better before giving a slutty look at Conrad to prove that she was his man . "Babe listen after this let's just go out somewhere". She kissed Chet and discussed how the weekend would plan out .

 

Chet clutched his nose and agreed . Him and Karla needed to finally have sex . His friends would make fun if he didn't get some . "Okay babe but I'll get changed first". Chet started to feel a bit weird but ignored it . After all the headmistresses office was pretty creepy infact .

 

Conrad wouldn't stop eyeing Chet and Karla . "Look at 'em Tommy. They're killing me ". His friend Tommy patted him on the back . "There there casonova you learned your lesson now...."

 

Tommy felt weird , Karla felt it too and Chet did and Conrad . The whole class got a terrible stomachache and even Mr Button did . Tommy got a stomachache and soon dropped to the ground immediatley . Mr Button followed and then did Karla . Then soon the whole class disappeared in the blink of a eye .

 

Mr Button opened his eyes . Was it a dream ? He got up and saw he was in his suit and saw his class . "Class where are we?". The class was all like they previously were expect .... Mr Button couldn't put his finger on what was wrong . We're in the office aren't we ? "Sir look up ". A student told him to look up and as soon as he did he gasped .

 

The headmistresses office was the size of the empire state building . The chairs were like never ending trees and the desk never stopped growing . Students looked up and either had panic attacks or just ran around screaming . Chet clutched his nose and looked around for Karla . "Babe where are you". He found her and quickly the door knob turned ....

Chapter 4 Not Yet .... by VoyuerFan

The door knob turned and the class including the teacher jumped up . They expected to hear the click claking of heels but instead were greeted with a big black boot . They looked up to see a huge giantess in  a blue coloured uniform . On it it read JANITOR .

 

Mr Button looked up and saw the giant janitor . It was Mrs Clements , a 40 year old Janitor who was pretty desperate for a man . She had even made a pass on him the once . He left her crushed but now she could do the same to him unexpectedley of course .

 

Chet and Karla saw the big boot and ran for the desk . Them , Mr Button and a few others including Conrad and Tommy joined them . "Dickweed what the fuck is going on ". Chet swore thinking his potty mouth would ease the situation . It didn't .

 

Rosa surveyed the office . This was the last room to clean before she could get her yearly holiday . She was thinking of Rome or Barcelona to go to . She still didn't have a man so was thinking of taking her friends  .Like she had any  . She walked in with her broom and started sweeping .

 

Mr Button shouted at the giant Janitor  . "Rosa can you hear me , I've been shrunk". He then saw them . All of the shrunken class was with him except two . They were Tammy and her brother Richard. "You two , come here now before you regret it".

 

Richard quickly tried to climb the giant lace . He got on top before Rosa moved . Richard fell off . Rosa quickly stepped back giving Rich a bit of space . Richard then saw his sister and the boot . Rosa started walking torwards Tammy unaware, she was going  to crush a student .

 

Tammy looked up to scared to move when her brother pushed her far away from the boot  . Tammy sighed and saw her brother  . Richard looked up and saw a big black SPLAT!!!!! .

 

"Noooooooooo" . Tammy ran to the boot when Rosa moved carrying her brother's body with it . Rosa walked around the class unaware she had a visitor . Richard had no idea  as he was dead but he had just become part of the Janitor's boot . Tammy ran after Rosa when she stood on her tip toes . Tammy then ran straight into the sole and tried to pull Richard free when the sole came back down killing Tammy aswell .

 

Rosa finished cleaning up and walked out the class . She left the door open and with a big smile on her face went home .

The door opened and this time it was the Headmistresses !!!

Chapter 5 Finally by VoyuerFan

Everybody looks up and sees two huge black pumps . Followed by some nylons and they look up and see a miniskirt , Then they see a coat followed by some big breasts and a necklace . They look up and see cherry lipstick and a petite nose . Then they see her . They see Ms Wilkinson .

 

Joy put her coat up and quickly walked to the desk . She heard some light mumurs as she walked on the carpet . She assumed it was garbage . "Stupid Rosa , can't even do her job". She had no idea that she has killed 7 kids  by walking  around her office . She then reads a text off her friend  , saying that she can't go out tonight . She stomps in disgust and kills 2 more people . She then sits down and kicks off her pumps . She then looks up at the ceiling and falls asleep . Being the headmistresses was harder than it seemed .

 

 There were only 5 people alive after what they just witnessed . Karla, Mr Button , Chet , Conrad and Tommy were staring at the immense size of Joy's nyloned feet .  A few drops of sweat landed on Tommy . "Everybody remain calm ". Mr Button then went to climb the sole of the foot when a loud bump hurt everybody's eardrum .

 

Joy dropped down her bag.

 

Mr Button stared at the bag and turned to everybdoy. "Come in , it's better than staying in those damn shoes ". Mr Button dived in headfirst followed by Karla, Conrad and Chet . Tommy meanwhile was last but not least. As he climbed up , his headmistress lifted up her bag to put her  phone back in .Tommy couldn't last and fell . Expecting death , he was greeted by a bump to the end and darkness with a glimmer of light coming through .

 

He stood up and noticed lots of toejam and his below his waist was covered in sweat . He then looked up to the most horrific sight ever . The 5 digits of death covered in nylon came straight at him . Tommy like a brave soilder ran to the heel section of the shoe . However the foot was too fast and Tommy was trapped . As she wiggled her feet in , the weight paralyzed Tommy and he couldn't move . He could only look up at the dirty sole as it WAMB WAMB WAMB kept hitting his face with velocity .

 

Joy put on her work shoes and got her bag and her coat and walked out . Along the way she started humming . It was going to be a weekend all for herself . But it was not true as she had 4 bag droppers and one unlucky boy about to get crushed beneath her feet......

 

WHAT WILL HAPPEN .... WILL TOMMY SURVIVE ..... WILL MR BUTTON AND THE GANG ESCAPE ? FIND OUT NEXT CHAPTER

Chapter 6 Nobody Is Superman by VoyuerFan
Author's Notes:
This is a chapter showing the end of the poor boy known as Tommy .

Ms Wilkinson walked to her car . Pound after pound she heard the sound of heels claking and flesh grinding into the leather . For some reason she liked the sound of that . It made her in charge and made her feel dominant. She then snapped out of her daze and carried walking . She felt a lump in her shoe like a pebble but was just a middle aged woman who tired and wanted to get home . Had this been anyother day then she would remove her shoes to find Tommy and take him to the local hospital . Even if she knew he was there then she would wait a while because she was  sweating rapidly .

 

Tommy couldn't believe the situation . He was constanly being flattened like a bulldozer was ontop of him . He saw the dust on his headmistresses's feet .  He saw some breadcrumbs embedded onto the heel and when he looked further down , he saw a dead ant . Then sweat came down the leg onto Tommy and it was coming down fast. He was drowning in his head's sweat and she didn't notice a damn thing .He blacked out .

 

Joy got into the house with her handbag and shoes . She noticed she had her bag open and zipped  it tight . She put her bag down but kept her shoes on. She decided to do some chores first before she went to bed . She remembered that she needed to do some gardening but first took her shoes off but kept her nylons on for the minute .

 

Tommy woke up upside down and noticed that his head had been caught in the stockings. Everytime she didn't move he was being strangled slowly by them . Then his captor put her feet up and watched tv . From his perspective , he maked out his back was to the foot and was face to face with the tv . He thanked God he had time for a rest but then he heard the word "Gardening".

 

Joy walked into the garden and realized that she only needed to water the flowers . She slapped her sweaty feet against the tiles and noticed the bump was in her nylons . She once again was too tired and ignored it .

 

Tommy saw everything that the foot saw . His face was smashed against the tiles then the cold hard pavement . He landed headfirst and was being hit like anybody who has sparred with Mike Tyson . He begged for mercy but his captor wouldn't stop . He was assuming that his parents would be looking for him and would go straight to her . "Oh No what if". Tommy thought what if he gets killed by his own mother . But before he could think about it worst , he heard his captor say some evil words . "Need to get on my tip toes for this bit ". Tommy was underneath the toes and all the weight would be pressed onto him smothering him into nothing . He tried to run but knew he couldn't . The toes covered him in darkness then he felt some bones snap . He would of survived if she was 5 seconds but no .

 

Joy spent 2 minutes on her tip toes and walked into the house . She unzipped her bag and dropped it on the floor . "Shit , aww well at least the bump's gone".

 

NO PREVIEW FOR NEXT CHAPTER :D I'M A TEASE

Chapter 7 Chet's Sacrifice by VoyuerFan

The 4 shrinkees got  out of the handbag and ran before quickly, their captor zipped up the prison they were in . They knew Tommy was dead when Ms Wilkinson uttered the words about the bump gone . Conrad took it the hardest and looked at the blood marks around the house where his best friend was brutally murdered unknowingly and uncareful .

 

 Joy walked back to the couch and decided to watch some TV before she could go to bed . It always soothed her . She propped her tired feet up and turned on some  Spanish soap oprea . "Damn Antonio , he won't get anyway cheating on Karina". She was quarter spanish and loved having english subtitles on while she listened to the spanish language.She opened up a bag of Doritos and spilt some on the floor . "I may be headmistresses of the school but I'm slob of the house . Joy joked as she cracked her feet.

 

Thousands of triangler potated madness almost rained down onto the 4 . Mr Button and Karla got out of the way . "Karla come upstairs , it's safer". Mr Button tried to drag Karla but she seemed to care about her boyfriend . "Chet be safe ". Chet was caught under a Dorito but  managed to escape but saw his woman . "Karla just go ,I'll be fine". Karla and Mr Button jumped up the stairs and both headed into the bathroom where Mr Button tried to clean a bruised leg Karla had suffered thanks to the captor .

 

Meanwhile Chet saw his rival Conrad covered in orange tangy cheeses . He had 5 ontop of him and wasnt strong . Only Chet had the choice whether to save him or leave him for dead. Then he saw a manicured nail pick up Conrad . "Ahhh nobody will notice ". He heard from up above and heard Conrad's screams . "Damn hang on kid". Chet saw as Conrad was slowly being lighter as one Dorito went into Joy's mouth . Then another and another . Now only 2 Doritos were on Conrad . Chet climbed up the leg and then the stomach . He jumped on the table and jumped onto the hand . Joy was just watching tv at the minute and didn't notice anything . Chet pulled off all of the Doritos but then Conrad got picked up . Joy was unaware it was a student and just wanted to  cram it in  her  mouth .

 

Then Chet pulled Conrad of the finger . Conrad quickly jumped off the table and climbed  up the stairs . However Chet wasn't so lucky and saw the glaring murdurous eyes staring back at me .  "Damn bugs". Chet knew he was outed and jumped down . However Joy got up and with her bare nyloned feet started walking at the bug . Chet couldn't believe it . He was outracing the foot . He couldn't wait to tell Karla and he didn't see the foot behind him . Then he looked up.

 

Joy smushed the bug and twisted it for a good 10 seconds and saw a red stain . "I didn't know bugs bled "?

Chapter 8 Face It He's No Chet by VoyuerFan

Conrad ran upstairs after seeing his savoir being smushed like a bug by his headmistresses.He ran up the stairs like a scolded dog and quickly ran straight into the bathroom . He saw Mr Button fixing up Karla's wounds ,she had been bumped around in the bag alot worse than the guys . "Chet where is he ". Conrad had a lump in  his throat but managed to spurt out  the words . "He's umm gone". "WHAT DO YOU MEAN GONE,OH NO , OH NO ". Mr Button put the crying girl in his arms . Although she used to treat him worse than dirt , she now looks up to him as a father in the current crisis they were in .

 

"Mr Button , is it okay if we meet up with you in her bedroom , could you hide in ummm under the bed?". Mr Button nodded without a word and left the two . Conrad was so happy because now he could make a move on Karla. "Karla now Chet's gone". He put his arm around her and went in for the kill . "Wait there is one thing I gotta do ". Without warning Conrad , Karla climbed up the toilet . "What the hell are you doing ?". Karla then removed a armband that Chet gave her and dropped it down . "It's what he would of wanted".

 

Conrad climbed up the toilet and literally flipped on the girl ."LISTEN WE ARE IN A FUCKING HOUSE WITH A FUCKING GIANTESS . DON'T FUCKING RISK YOUR LIFE LIKE THAT OKAY? I LOVE YOU". Conrad smiled . It was the first time that he had shouted , to a girl anyway .  Karla however on the edge of the bowl , didn't like the tough love idea and pushed Conrad . Conrad then retalited by pushing her back in which she fell into the water .

 

The door opened and Joy came in . She is never going to have Doritos again . Now she has to go on the toilet before she goes to bed .At least she would be relieving herself of the weight she has loaded over lunch . The school toilets are a dump compared to her toilets . That's saying something . She chuckled to herself before pulling down her trousers and went to sit down .

 

Conrad stared at the grand canyon in his path and looked at the floating dream Girl.In a matter of seconds , he jumped to the carpet and went to Mr Button leaving Karla in the poor toilet . Karla looked up and saw the massive ass and felt like a waterfall was ontop of her . She looked up and had a waterfall of piss in her mouth . She then was overflowed by poop and even more poop . She even got some unfortunatley caught between her gums . She then was covered in white stuff . She put her hand on it but it contained more shit .

 

She looked up and the ass was gone but she heard a whirlpool sound . Then her legs dropped ......Joy finished her shit and went to bed . It was going to be a long night ahead .

Chapter 9 1 Last Mission by VoyuerFan

Conrad ran back to Mr Button . "So where is  she "?. Mr Button saw the poor lad's eyes and knew straight away that the girl who looked up to him was dead just like the rest of his shrunken class .

 "It's just you and me now Sir".

"Yes but we must strike silently ".

"What do you mean Sir?".

"I mean that we wait until she is asleep then wake her up".

 

Then they saw the two bronze legs belonging to her . They watched the legs get take off the nylons and then get in bed . Then they waited . Conrad woke up a few hours later and saw his teacher asleep . "Sir, I'm doing this myself". Conrad put a used tissue on Mr Button as a blanket and climbed up the leg of the bed . The lights were off so this was easier said than done . He then walked down the gigantous body and saw her face . She looked so beautiful without makeup and Conrad was so desperate and what the heck  considering that this could be the death of him .

 

He went up to his teacher and kissed her on the lips but as he planted it the caverns opened and he stumbled into the tongue . Then the jaws of death closed . Nobody knew he was in here know not even Mr Button . He banged on the teeth but he couldn't see where the tongues was as it had moved . He was in darkness when a long wet object landed on him then rolled him around like a gumball . Then he saw light and the jaws opened . But he had his leg stuck between the two teeth and tried to pull it out but the jaws closed at such a fericous speed , it killed Conrad straight away . His head came off and his body was cut into two and all of it fell into his headmistresses's stomach .

 

Joy cracked whatever was in her mouth and carried on her sleep as the next day she will be going shopping !!!

Chapter 10 He Who Dares Wins by VoyuerFan

Mr Buttons got up and walked to wake Conrad . He then noticed a note written on some tissue paper. He must of used Joy's lipstick to write as a pen . It read . "Sir thanks for your help but I've decided to go to Mrs Wilkinson's mouth . If I am not back then don't look for me as I will have passed on . Thanks for the support but let's face it , we will never escape . Conrad ". Mr Button shed a tear from his eye and walked out into the open . He climbed onto the bed . He saw that his captor was nowhere to be seen and saw that her clothes had been laid out.

 

Joy sat on the toilet . Last night's  Dorito binge came back to hunt her . She pushed hard and it felt like she had just shat out a mini baby . She ignored bothering to look and flushed the toilet . She was going to wear a short sleeve white shirt and a new miniskirt . She would slip on some casual boots . She looked outside and realised it was cold . "Good thing that I laid out the nylons ". Joy chuckled to herself and washed her hands . She went back into the bedroom . Soon she would be going shopping with her girlfriends . Away from pervert teachers and anooying kids . "Sometimes I wish those kids knew what it was like to be a doormat". Little did she know that wish she made yesterday morning  had come true .

 

Mr Button finally gave up . He wasn't a mister or a teacher . He was normal human . He was Greg . Greg quickly heard footsteps and ran into what seemed to be some dark coloured bedsheets . It felt like this bedsheet had loads of holes in . Not big enough for him to fall through but enough to get his leg trapped for a peroid . Just as he reached the end , he noticed it was a dead end . He walked back but then he got his leg trapped . He then saw in the distant  his giant boss getting changed . Then he finally noticed that these were not bedsheets but actually nylons . "SHIT". The man tried to pull  but then she put on the miniskirt . He knew that he was next . He got his leg free and ran dodging various holes . He then saw a giant foot the size of a small army coming torwards him . He ran back to the dead end but soon fell underneath her big toes .

 

Joy put on her nylons and gave it a scrunch . She put on her shoes and walked out the house . She drove the car and felt a pebble in her shoe . "I don't care how it got there but it will stay there for the rest of the day . Plus I'm handing these damn things back in because I find them too itchy".

 

Greg heard his captor referre to him as a pebble and heard how he was going to be put back like a Dog if he didn't escape . At the minute he was eating toejam . He hadn't eaten and his baldish hair was wet like he had been deep sea diving . He then quickly tried to climb over the foot but then she started walking again .

 

Joy walked into the mall and went into the shoe store then she saw the store manager . The manager was actually older than her and much bigger . She was plump but not that obese . On a scale of 1 to 10 it would be a 7 . "Miss ,I bought these nylons and would like to return them . I have the reciept". The store manager looked puzzled . "Why are you wearing them because you gotta take them off ". She had a sweet Southern accent . "Okay hold on ".

 

Greg saw light and saw the foot was retracting then he went from  side to side . He was being lifted up and down and left to right . The ride stopped as he looked up to find that the opening had been put in a dark light . He was in a nylon box . "Thanks". He heard heels claking as his tormentor walked out of his life . Greg then saw light again as he was lifted onto a palm . "That should teach him a lesson". He then saw the rest of his class , the ones that didn't shrink.

 

"Sir, all of this was just to show you that being mean to us results in death. We didn't mean for the others to be caught in the way but shit happens". He saw a big chubby ginger girl was the one doing the talking . "Get me back to normal". Then the big girl pulled out a gun and a bright light flashed . He then saw him back to his original size . "If anyone asks then you say that the others left school and you didn't see them since". Greg was confused that his life and deaths of others thanks to a unaware Headmistress and a Janitor. "Okay but didn't Joy know?"   "Nope she was just part of the plan considering she had the worst feet.We've been watching you most of the time , well except inside Miss's house. We just waited for her to leave and we heard her complain about the pebble and knew it was you". Then the kids left except the girl .

 

"Treat us like shit again and you won't be under Miss's foot . You'll be under hers". She pointed to the manager and she winked at the girl . "My Mother". The girl walked off before she shrunk a random 7 year old just to show that she was for real .

 

Greg walked back home and cried . It was a happy cry because he knew that something his Dad told him years ago turned out to be a blessing in disguise . He said . "He Who Dares Wins".

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1378