Therapy Gone Wrong(or Right) by coolguy8919
Summary: A story of a couple in need of counseling before getting married. But the counselor is not normal in any way.
Categories: Slave, Instant Size Change, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Lesbians Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 7668 Read: 34318 Published: December 04 2009 Updated: December 04 2009

1. Chapter 1 by coolguy8919

2. Chapter 2 by coolguy8919

3. Chapter 3 by coolguy8919

Chapter 1 by coolguy8919
Author's Notes:
The Beginning

I lay in bed next to the girl of my dreams Candice. We have been engaged now for almost a year and the big day is only a few months away. But there is one problem we have been having. A trust problem. I have a problem trusting her. It's nothing personal, its just that she has shown multiple times that she has a problem keeping her word. And that to me is enough to cause us some serious problems. My name is Matt by the way. So we decided to have some pre marital counseling. We went to the house of this woman who was suppose to be great with these kinds of things. We knocked on the door and both of our jaws almost dropped to the floor as we saw this woman. We had this picture of an elderly woman with a sweet smile and a wrinkled face. But were met with a gorgeous tall black haired woman. She was about 5'10" or so with long legs, green eyes, and huge breasts. Her feet were comfortably sitting in a pair of black flip flops with toenails that had a French pedicure. She wore blue jeans and a red sports bra. Candice and I looked at each other and back to the woman who greeted us with a very warming "Hello. How are you? You two must be here for the appointment. Please follow me." As we walked in Candice finally found the words to say what we were both thinking. "Um, excuse me, I think we might have made a mistake. We are here for a counselor....A marital counselor." The woman slightly turned her head and gave a small smile. "That's me. Nice to meet you two. I assume you are Candice and Matt." We both nodded and followed her into what appeared to be the living room.

 

"Please take a seat" She said to us pointing to the love seat while she sat on a chair only three or so feet away infront of the love seat. "Now, I understand that you two are having trust issues. Well I promise that by the time my session is over, you two will not be having those anymore. Now, lets get started shall we? First things first. Candice, where does your distrust lye with Matt?" Candice looked at me, then back to the woman. "Well, I suppose I have some trouble believing that he wont just leave me for a woman that is more inclined to fulfill his fantasies." "The foot and shrinking thing you mean?" The woman responded. I stood up very quickly in frustration. "Now wait a minute. How do you know about those?" The woman raised her hand to calm me down. "Hold on a second. Candice called me yesterday to ask what kinds of things we would be talking about and I asked her some questions as well and found out what your fetishes were. Now don't be mad at her. I need that information when dealing with couples. It helps me to better understand their love life so I can help them more. Please sit back down." I did as I was told. Calming down a little but still holding some resentment. The woman looked at Candice. "Please continue." "Well, I am worried that since I don't really fulfill them that he will eventually get tired of asking and just run off with the first woman that is willing to do whatever he wants with him." The woman just looked on intently, like she was reading Candice's thoughts as well as hearing her words. Then she spoke. "Ok, well I think that you really do fear him running off with another woman. But I think you are even more afraid of not being able to do anything about it. You see, most men don't worry about that because they are physically stronger than women and can force them to stay. And today, we are going to try both sides and see how well it goes. So hear we go." The woman reached into her purse and pulled out a small remote control. Then pointed it at Candice and fired. There was a bright flash and Candice disappeared, leaving her clothes. "What have you done!" I picked up Candice's clothes and was about to stand to fight the woman for the remote and find out where Candice was when I saw something moving around in Candice's underwear.

 

I reached for the underwear and lifted them up to see my tiny fiancé looking disoriented and confused. She took one look up at us and began screaming. I bent down and wrapped my fingers around her gently and lifted her to my face. Kissing her all over telling her it was ok and she was safe. It didn't take too long before she finally calmed down and looked at the woman in anger. "Matt, please put Candice back on the couch. Here is the first part of the experiment. I promise she wont be small for long and she wont be hurt. But this is necessary for the session." I reluctantly set Candice back down to the couch and looked up at the woman. "Who are you?" She just smiled and said. "My name is Kelly, and I am the woman that is going to fulfill your fantasies and help your marriage all in the same day." And with that, she lifted her foot up and pointed it towards me. "Go on, take off my shoe and smell my foot." I could hear Candice beginning to scream and yell. I looked down to her but was quickly move back to looking at Kelly when she pressed the top of her right foot against my face and moved my face til it was looking at her. "Matt, this is part of the experiment. Candice is afraid she will lose you and cant do anything about it. She needs to face that fear. So as long as you are in this house, and you want Candice to be returned to normal, you will do whatever I demand of you. Do you understand?" I could only nod. "Good boy. Now, get to work."

 

I slowly pulled off Kelly's shoe to see the bottom of her foot. Then slowly leaned forward and pushed my face into the bottom of her foot and began sniffing. I felt ashamed and couldn't help it, but my penis shot up in salute the moment my face came in contact with that foot. Kelly's feet were not only soft, but they smelled heavenly. I wanted to be able to hug them. To sleep with them. To kiss and lick them. I could only pray that I would be so lucky. I continued smelling her feet while rubbing my face against them in total ecstacy. All the while, in the background, I could hear my tiny fiancé yelling at the top of her lungs for me to stop. I only turned my head, keeping my face in contact with kelly's foot and looked down upon my tiny lover. My expression gave Candice all she needed to know. Kelly's feet were better than hers. And Kelly was now my Mistress. I saw something out of the corner of my eye as I noticed Kelly was moving her foot towards Candice. Of course Candice tried to run but was quickly knocked to her butt by the massive toes of Kelly. "Where do you think your going little Missy? You have a job to do here." While keeping her toes close enough to Candice to let her know that running would be futile, she pulled the foot that was on my face away and pushed it against my hardened cock. "See that? My slave has a hard cock that needs attention. And your just the size to do it." Kelly then instructed me to get undressed as she reached for Candice and grasped her with her thumb and forefinger and bringing her to her face where she gave Candice I good long lick up the length of her body. When I was naked Kelly had me lay on the floor on my back and sat back in the chair. Then set Candice on my cock. I have about a 7 incher and Candice stood just short of that. So there we were. Me on the ground at the feet of a beautiful powerful woman, and my fiancé only a few inches tall standing at my cock, about to be its entertainment. "You may begin little one." Demanded Kelly. She look in her eyes made Candice too afraid to fight back. So she pressed her body and bare boobs up against the underside of my member and began to work her way up and down it.

 

I moaned in pleasure and thought that things just couldn't get better until I felt the gorgeous, soft feet of Kelly lay on my face. "Go ahead honey, do whatever you want with momma's feet." I went straight to work licking and kissing her feet. Sucking on toe after toe while my tiny girl worked her magic on my giant dick. I wanted to reach down and wrap my hands around the two of them and finish it off, but Kelly had a better idea. She got onto the floor and maneuvered herself til her face sat only inches away from my cock and Candice. Candice looked up and saw the smiling face of her giantess captor who began coming closer as her mouth opened. Candice went into a panic and tried to let go to get away in time but found herself pressed up against my cock again. Only this time, she was also in the mouth of a giant woman whose tongue rested perfectly on Candice's whole backside. I moaned louder as I felt the sucking motion of kelly's mouth on my dick. Candice could only feel the pressure as well as kelly's constant licking. She made sure to lick Candice really well so Candice would recognize her as owner and mistress. After only a few minutes I finally exploded, filling kelly's mouth with my hot semen. Kelly made a few more sucks to try and eat as much as she could and took her mouth off, leaving Candice who was still covered in my cum falling to her butt not believing what just happened to her. But what happened next was even more surprising to her. Kelly picked Candice up and began to lick her clean. Like she was a sucker or something. She was very thorough. She spent a lot of time working on Candice's tiny womanhood. And even though Candice would never admit it, she was moaning the entire time the giant tongue was working her smaller soft spots.

 

I just lay there like an idiot with a big smile on my face watching the whole thing. All I could think about was how crazy this woman was and how much I liked it and hoped I would get a tongue bath like Candice got. Kelly set Candice on the couch and stood up then instructed me to do so as well. As soon as I got to my feet, I felt the sensation of a hand wrapped around my cock. Then Kelly turned to Candice and smiled. "See how easy it is to seduce a man? And now you know what its like to not have any ability to stop him from being whatever I want him to be. But in just a moment, you will have that power. And you will choose what to do with that power. Kelly then played with my cock a little before finally letting it drop and giving me a wink. She then grabbed the remote and shrank me to the 4 inch mark. Then pointed at Candice and grew Candice till she was about 9 inches tall. Kelly picked Candice up and set her on the ground next to me and said, "show him how that made you feel. How upset you were that he would turn that quick." I looked up at Kelly and got angry. She hadn't given me much of a choice. She threatened not to make Candice normal if I didn't. But nevertheless, I turned to Candice knowing that she would probably hurt me for what I did. But as soon as I did I was knocked to the ground by my much bigger and stronger fiancé who was all over me like a horny schoolgirl. She held me down as she kissed and licked me all over. Finally making her way to my cock, she sucked on it, being able to take it all in with no problem before finally knocking me to the ground and sitting on my dick so it could slide inside her. It wasn't but two seconds before we were both moaning loudly, lost in pleasure. Neither of us thinking about the fact that we were doing this infront of a much larger woman. This continued for about 15-20 minutes before we finally were done. I had to work much harder because of my size disadvantage.

 

After looking at each other realizing the love we have for each other could withstand anything, we both seemed to remember at the same time that Kelly was still here. We looked up to see Kelly completely naked standing with both of us inbetween her feet. She had the biggest smile on her face. "You know Candice, I have to hand it to you. I expected you to beat the living daylights out of him. But you were so horny, all you could think about was getting some of that action that you love so much from him. I am impressed. I think this session has gone very well. And I would say you two are definitely perfect for each other." We had expected to hear something more demeaning but were relieved to see she was very happy with what she had seen. "Thank you" we both yelled up in unison. "Could you maybe unshrink us now?" Candice asked. Kelly's expression never changed. She just kept that same smile on her face, acting like she didn't hear what Candice had said. "Actually, you didn't let me finish. You two are perfect for each other. But as a couple, you two are perfect for ME!!! You have no idea how long I have wanted a couple like you two. Two people that love each other and can worship me like a Goddess. I want to be worshipped. Prayed to, and begged for. And you two are the ones. You both love being dominated and having forced pleasure as well as free will pleasure. You two along with me, we will make the perfect threesome. All of us willing to be what the other two need. This is wonderful." I looked up at Kelly with amazement. Its not like I wouldn't enjoy that kind of lifestyle, but Candice would never allow it. And even though Kelly was amazing, Candice is my one. I was just about to state my problems with it when I looked over at Candice. She had her eyes closed and was letting out small moans of pleasure as Kelly's large second toe played with her tiny clit ever so softly. Candice was putty in kelly's hands. Or should I say toes?
Chapter 2 by coolguy8919
Author's Notes:
The Middle

It has been 3 weeks since our session with Kelly. And Yes, we are still with her. She decided that the three of us would be better off if we were all together. Of course I think she is crazy at times but I don't have the courage to say anything to her. As much as I love being at her feet on a regular basis, I'm still not ok with the idea of being her plaything for the rest of Candice's life or mine. But there isn't much we can do against a giantess like herself. She is so much more powerful than we are. And it seems that Candice has gotten used to the idea of being her little slave.  She often refers to Candice as her little lover and me as her toy. And Candice has gotten very comfortable with calling me her little toy as well and Kelly as her giant lover. You see, its not so much sex between the two of us anymore as much as it is raping. Candice is kept at a normal 1 foot tall while I am left at a measly 5 inches. So with not even being as tall as her belly button, you can imagine how humiliating it is for me. I am a child to Candice and an action figure to Kelly. Used for pleasing them both when they aren't pleasing each other. Candice has gotten quite used to worshipping the giant feet of Kelly. Of course, I have to. But honestly, I spend more time taking care of Candice's feet than kellys feet. It kind of sucks, because I would much rather worship kellys if I'm being honest. But I guess that's part of being a slave. You don't get a say in what you do or how you do it.

 

Kelly has told us that today is going to be a special day but hasn't told us why yet. I am sitting inside a sock that Kelly has given me to use as a sleeping bag with my head at Candice's feet who has a much better made bed than I do. If Candice isn't using me for sex on a night, I spend the first two hours after laying down licking her feet and sucking on her toes. She only sometimes allows me to masturbate to it. But I really am getting sick of the whole situation. When I get big I am going to take revenge out on Kelly for making me a toy. And even Candice for supporting her. I would never hurt either of them, but they will suffer being my toys for quite a while. Kelly probably forever.

 

I awake to find my face being smothered by Candice's enormous feet. I give them a little lick and then begin to lose myself in worshipping her feet as my hand finds its way to my tiny dick and I begin to jerk off to the taste and smell of her feet. Right as I am about to cum, Kelly opens the drawer with the two of us and catches me. She smiles and picks me up, being careful not to wake Candice up. She carries me over to her bed and lays down still holding me in her hand. She holds me in her hand to where I am in a laying position but facing down to her face. With her free hand she uses her thumb and forefinger to grab my tiny member and massage it, making it spring to life.

 

"O Matt. I have been thinking about this day for quite some time. I think its finally come to where I can trust Candice. Of course I cant trust you quite yet, just because I think you would try to get back at me for all of this despite the fact that you have enjoyed it immensely." She pulled me closer to her face and saw my eyes were closed and my breathing was heavy. She had me right where she wanted me with those big fingers. "I have decided to make Candice my Goddess for the day." I shot my load as hard as I had ever done before and looked at her with a very shocked face. "What? Your going to make her normal size? I thought you were going to keep us small forever." Kelly looked at me for a moment before her tongue slid out from between her lips to wipe away the little mess that landed just above her top lip. "Well, you see. I have always loved the idea of being a Goddess. But the truth is, I have always wanted to worship a woman that was better than me. I have wanted to find a woman that is truly greater than I am and that deserves to be worshipped. Candice is that woman. I want to make myself her pet for the day. And she will love me all the more for it. So after today, we can take turns being Goddess and making the other our tiny lover.

 

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. This woman was actually going to give us the advantage. Or she would be, if Candice was Candice still. But she turned her back on me and let Kelly do whatever she wanted. I still loved Candice. But I don't think we would be able to be together after this if we ever get out. I had no hope of escape even though Candice will be the one in control. "Earth to Matt." Kelly said as I dangled above her face with my mind in space. "Yes Goddess Kelly?" Kelly smiled. She loved being called that. "I was just wondering what was on your mind sweety. You kind of drifted away there for a minute. How about I put you in my shoe so I can tell Candice the great news. I'll make sure to tell her where you are so she can get you out if she wants to use you for our fun. Ok honey?" With that, Kelly walked over to a pair of her sneakers and gave me a good kiss and licked my tiny member which brought it straight to life.

 

"That was just to get it started baby. You are going to have to finish it off yourself. But who know? Our new Goddess might have me give you the ride of your life. Hehe." She lowered me into the shoe and tipped it so I fell to the toe section. Then blocked it off with a pair of sweaty socks. She knew I loved masturbating to her sweaty socks. So I know in her own way, she was trying to be nice. And with nothing else to do, I decided I might as well use the sock while its nice and smelly.

 

Hours seemed to pass by even though I knew it had only been an hour or so. Finally, I felt the shoe moving. I was blinded by a bright light as the sock was removed. After a few seconds I was able to make out the person responsible for my freedom. There outside the shoe was Candice. I looked up at her with curiosity as to what would happen next. A big smile came across her face. One that reminded me of the old Candice, the one that I fell in love with. She pointed to the ground and I looked to see a 2 inch tall woman licking and humping her big toe. I looked back up to Candice who lifted me out of the shoe and placed me at her feet with that same smile on her face. I knew everything was going to work out now. To show my Goddess just how happy I was, I dropped to my knees and began to worship her feet as well.

 

Minutes went by before I suddenly felt a strange sensation. I was growing! Before long I was back to my normal height and sucking on Candice's toes. I had never been so thankful to be at Candice‘s feet rather than kellys. I looked over and saw Kelly looking up at me with horror. She looked to Candice and began to run away. Kelly knew what had happened. Candice had played her the whole time. Doing things she would never do and saying things she didn't believe all to gain kellys trust. And Kelly fell for it. She was now our slave. I went to grab Kelly but was stopped by Candice who used her toes to knock the tiny woman over. Then she proceeded to pick the tiny woman up between her toes as she laughed. She released her toe-grip on Kelly and Kelly fell into Candice's hands.

 

Candice then used the remote to make Kelly 5 inches tall only to hear Kelly cursing like a sailor. "I gave you everything you F***ing B***h. How dare you F*** me over like this!" Candice's eyes grew angry and she yelled for the first time since she was shrunk at our session. "SHUT UP YOU LITTLE SLUT!!!" That put Kelly onto her butt crying. Candice's anger melted away and she began to pet the tiny woman with her finger and coo to her. "Listen honey. I didn't betray you. You wanted to be my slave and me be your Goddess. You have that now. I am your Goddess. You will serve me and please me and do my bidding. Its just going to be on my terms. I hated you for what you did to us. But in the past few weeks I have gotten a soft spot for you. I don't want anything to happen to you. Now Matt and I are getting married. But you can still be apart of it all. I want you to be. It would break my heart if I coudnt have you. And on certain occasions, Josh can use the remote to make me small so we can play with each other. How does that sound sweety?"

 

Kelly had stopped crying and was looking at Candice with amazement. She had never expected for Candice to actually say she was going to keep her. Her frown quickly turned into a smile and she fell onto her knees and began licking the palm of Candice's hand. Candice just smiled and pet the small girl.
Chapter 3 by coolguy8919
Author's Notes:
The End

It has been 4 months since Candice got us out of that hazard and we are now married. We just told everyone that we needed some time alone before we got married. Kelly is with us and everything is running very smoothly. Kelly loves being Candice's pet and even mine. Candice kept good on her promise and gets small from time to time to play with Kelly. Of course with me watching, I get turned on and grab them and they both go to work on my giant penis. And sometimes I make Kelly normal size and shrink Candice to about 2 inches tall so that we can have sex and pass Candice to each other through our mouths. It has been a wonderful relationship. Kelly has use of the remote any time she wants and has never used it to make us her slaves again. Of course, when she gets horny, we try to beat her to the remote because she will shrink us and make me about 2 feet tall and take a 5 inch Candice and shove her into kellys pussy. Kelly is always coming up with new games for us to make things more interesting in the bedroom.

 

We are all in love with each other. My favorite game is when the girls make me small and they take turns seeing who can get me to cum faster by only using their toes. Or when they have wrestling matches. And every time one loses a match, they are shrunk by 12 inches. Then whoever is smallest when the fifth match is over has to watch as the other jerks me off. And just before I cum, the bigger one will point my dick at the smaller one and she have to let themselves be sprayed by my cum. It truly is a paradise. We just have one problem...Amy. Amy is my 16-year-old sister. She has never liked Candice and is coming to spend an entire week down at our house. And of course that means that Kelly cant be running free all over the place. So for the week's time, Kelly will be returned to normal size and head to her aunts for a visit while my sister is down.

 

The day of my sisters arrival is here and Kelly has just given us each a kiss goodbye as she heads to her aunts. And just moments after Kellys departure, Amy comes up the driveway. She pulls up to us and steps out of her ford f-250. She is wearing red flip flops, gray sweatpants, and a blue t-shirt under a gray hoodie. "Hey Matt, how are you?" Amy says in her giddy voice as she heads towards me. Candice tries to say hello but stops when given an ugly look by my sister. "O Candice, would you get my bags? Me and Matt have a lot of catching up to do." To try and avoid this from turning into a fight, I step in. "No Amy, let me grab them." I quickly grab the bags before Amy is able to make a remark about Candice being a slave like she did at the bachellorette party. That nearly turned into a fist fight.

 

We found ourselves all in the living room talking small talk about how the family is and what is going on in our lives. Amy tells us of some stories about this factory her friend works at and how he had a prototype of this special device that he gave to her. She started telling us about how its meant to shrink objects no matter what environment it is or what the thing is your trying to shrink. She reached into her purse and pulled out a remote that looked identical to the one Kelly gave us. Of course, we had her take it with her so that Amy wouldn't have a chance of getting a hold of ours. But it looks like she doesn't need ours now.

 

"Here let me demonstrate." Both Candice and I stood up to keep her from showing us but it was too late. That same bright light filled the room. When it finally subsided I looked around for my giant sister but found my normal sized sister standing there with the remote. "It must have been a malfunctioning one. Thank god." I thought to myself. But the smile on Amy's face did not say malfunction. I looked to my right to see a pile of clothes on the floor. Candice's clothes! I was about to reach down to get Candice but was stopped by my sister who couldn't get rid of her smile. "No wait. Let her get herself out. She is a big girl....Sort of. Hehe." I couldn't do anything because I had to act like I had never seen this kind of device before. Who knows what Amy would do if she found out.

 

It wasn't long before Candice emerged from the pile of clothes. I knew that she also knew she had to act surprised. She looked up at the two of us. "What did you do to me Amy? Make me normal!" Amy just smiled and slipped her foot out of her flip flop and poked Candice's naked boobs with her big toe. Making Candice cover her boobs before amy ran her toe along Candice's womanhood. Candice also covered that up trying to hide herself from my much larger sister. My sister had unpainted toenails with the tips just slightly grown. The truth is, she had beautiful feet and was the first person I ever told about my foot fetish. So seeing my wife being played with by her toes was kind of turning me on. Candice however was not so enthusiastic about it all. She loved feet at this point and couldn't deny Amy's feet were very pretty. But she did not want to be humiliated by someone like her.

 

"Please make me normal Amy." Amy only laughed. "Maybe squirt. If your good. How about you give me a nice toe rub and lick under my toenails and I will make you normal." "Now hold on Amy. That's going too far. She doesn't deserve that. Make her normal ok." Amy looked at me with a pouty face. "Ok, but she does have to lick my toe. And I have to feel it. Or I wont make her normal." She then looked down at the tiny woman at her toes. Who looked at me. I just nodded for her to do it. We both knew it would go over better if she did. Amy gets bragging rights, but at least that's it.

 

Candice got on her back as Amy lifted her toe over my tiny wife. She then lowered it onto Candice very gently. Candice began her long and hard lick. It was out of instinct and lust that she lost control and wrapped her arms around Amy's toe and began to lick furiously. Like it was the first and last meal she would every have. I knew at that moment it was over. Candice had sealed her fate for the next few hours at least. Of course it only took a minute before Candice realized what she was doing and with whom. She let go of the toe and was about to get out from under it until it moved down and held her in place. "O my God. Candice you little foot slut, you have a thing for my big ol feet. I always knew there was something about you. Something that made you different. I don't care what you say, you are not getting up for quite some time. Now get back to work. I have 9 other toes when your done with that one." I tried to stand up for Candice but it was useless. Candice was the one who went all foot crazy. "Amy I have to get to work. Please make Candice normal so I can go." "O stop being such a big baby Matt. Just go. We will be fine. I promise I wont hurt her and she will be normal size before you get home." "Amy I would just feel better if she was normal before I left." I was trying to be persistent but it was not easy when Candice was still licking Amy's feet and fingering herself in the process.

 

"Matt, just go to work. Before I shrink you and you cant go. We will be ok. She will be back to normal and have dinner ready for you by the time you get home now go on." Amy then went to back to manipulating Candice's body with her toes. Moving her from side to side and such. "Look Amy, how about this. If you make her normal, you can shrink me when I get back from work and I will spend the entire night doing whatever you say." I could tell that this offer was actually making some wheels spin in Amy's head. She looked at me. "Ok, I will. But I get to keep her like this for 30 more minutes. You can ask her when you get back. If she was even a minute late then I don't get you."

 

I didn't want to agree but didn't have much of a choice. I knew she wanted me as a pet but not near as bad as having some fun with Candice. "Ok, can I kiss her goodbye at least?" Amy simply grabbed Candice with her toes and lifted her into the air up to my face. I leaned in and placed a kiss on my miniature wife, of course it wasn't without some of Amy's feet to. That made her really happy. I then left the house worrying about my wife and what my sister might try with her. I knew she wouldn't physically hurt her. But I was worrying about what she might do to her sexually. Amy has always been strange about her sexuality. She has even made a few passes at me. But I never allowed anything to happen. But tonight I wont have much of a choice.

 

After the day dragged on forever I finally found myself pulling into my driveway. Worried what I might see when I walk inside. But when I did I saw nothing out of the ordinary. Candice was in the kitchen getting things ready for dinner. She walked up to me and gave me a kiss just like every other day. "Hey honey. How was your day?" I was dumbfounded. "I'm just fine. Your ok? Nothing happened? She let you go? What did she do to you?" Candice put her finger to my lips. "Calm down sweety. Im fine. She did let me go when the 30 minutes were up. And as far as what happened, she just kept doing what she was doing when you left. I licked all of her toes. I masturbated during it all. She helped me out some with her toe and then made me normal. I gave her a good foot massage and maybe licked her feet some more and then she went to take a nap. It was a nice day."

 

I was just bewildered. I suppose the shrinking must have really brought them together. O well. Whatever makes them both happy works for me. Just as I was about to sit down to eat, I was hit by a light and fighting my way out of my clothes. When I finally emerged I saw a pair of enormous feet infront of me and saw my sister looking down on me with a schoolgirl smile on her face. "Hey little brother. Remember our deal. I let her go and now I get you for the whole night." She reached down and picked me up, and before I knew it I was falling. Then suddenly snapped into place. I could barely move and felt something pressing into my face. It was Amy's titty! She put me with her boobs. I could feel her fingers rubbing my back through her shirt and bra. "Hey in there, I want to feel some licking and sucking." I had no choice and was surprised that Candice hadn't said anything. She was just letting it happen. So before long, I was sucking on my sister's titty and actually found that milk was coming from it. I was nursing from my sister.

 

The night was pretty much the same until bedtime. Candice hated not sleeping with me and agreed to be shrunk so she could be with me. And we both found ourselves in my sister's hands. She lay down in the bed with Candice in her left and being used as a dildo while I was in her right being licked and sucked on. When she was finally done she decided to put Candice feet first into her all the way up to Candice's head. She then put me inbetween her thighs so I could say goodnight before my night job of cleaning her feet with my tongue. I got on my knees and began to kiss Candice passionately as my sisters scent was all around us. Candice just looked up at me and smiled. I knew she didn't want to be here but was willing to do anything for me. I was about to head to Amy's feet until I got an idea. I grabbed my already hard dick and began to stroke it as I moaned. I had moved over so that Candice was able to lick my balls while I jacked off. When I finally was about to cum I stood up and aimed downward. Candice opened her mouth and I shot my load into it. Not losing a single drop, Candice let it sit in her mouth for a minute to savor the taste before finally swallowing and whispering goodnight.

 

I walked down to my sisters feet and walked to her left foot. I began to kiss and lick her toes only for a minute before I was grabbed by her toes from her right foot. I was being pinned to the bed by her right foot as her left found its way to my mini cock. After being forced to orgasm 6 or 7 times, amy finally fell asleep and I did my job of licking under her toenails and inbetween them.

 

Morning came quickly and Amy was sad to make us both normal. So she didn't. She wanted us to herself. Or at least me. Candice was just a bonus prize. We spent the entire day being toyed with. Amy even tried to get me to do anal with Candice. When I refused she made Candice a little bigger and just used her finger to rape Candice's butt. Then spent the day raping us and telling us that we belong to her and always will. This was just a repeat of our last deal with Kelly. Only this time it was illegal incest. Amy is underage.

 

The week dragged on, but we finally found the end. Kelly would be coming back today and amy had to leave. On the last night of amy's stay, she had slipped Candice back into her pussy and had me up at her mouth where she raped me time and time again with her tongue.

 

When she finally woke up she wanted to wake me up with a huge blowjob. Then she went downstairs and began eating breakfast on the couch while I was on the floor licking her toes. For some reason she left Candice in her pussy. She wanted her to suffer. When she was done eating she relaxed more and slipped her hand into her panties. Grabbing Candice by the shoulders, she began to use her to masturbate again. Candice had stopped fighting it by this point. She knew there was no way out. My biggest fear was what would happen should Amy get ahold of Kelly.

 

No sooner had I thought that, there was a huge flash of light and the feet I had been worshipping disappeared. Kelly came around the corner and looked down at the tiny girl masturbating with a dildo. "Who do you think you are? Shrinking my man and making him worship your feet. He belongs to me. And so does Candice." Amy looked up at the giant Kelly and nearly screamed. "How did you do that? I have the remote in my pants pocked upstairs." "Listen here missy, I don't know how you got a remote. But you wont be seeing that again." Kelly stated as she reached down and picked me up and giving me a kiss. I kissed her back and hugged her lips. She pulled me away from her face and gave me a big warm smile. Then turned to Amy. "Where is Candice? Where is my baby?" I yelled up to Kelly "I can tell you Kelly. She is with amy right now. Amy is using her as a dildo. She has all week." Kelly's face turned bright red in rage as she glared down at my tiny sister and used the remote to make amy 3 feet tall. She then reaches down and pulls the 2 inch tall girl out of amy's pussy and makes her 6 inches tall then shrinks amy to 3 inches tall.

 

Kelly spends the next 5 minutes getting Candice cleaned off in warm water and placing kisses all over her. Candice of course returning the favor as best she can. "My hero." Candice says. Kelly smiles and places a few more kisses on Candice before putting  Candice on the floor at her feet next to me. We both go to work on her toes while Kelly deals with amy.

 

 

 

Epilogue:

 

2 weeks has gone by since the whole Amy incident and Kelly came to our rescue. Things have gone back to normal pretty much. The normal threesome. Of course now we have a new pet. It was hard on my parents to hear that Amy had gotten in a car accident but it wasn't hard to stage. Kelly just shrank Amy's truck and then threw it over a cliff and returned it to normal in air so it would crash and explode. As far as the body goes, we stole one from the morgue and put it in after burning it. There was nothing to get DNA from. Amy has pretty much accepted that she wont get out of her lifestyle as a pet. And because of her willingness to incest, she finds herself rubbing my cock while Candice or Kelly suck my cock and Amy together. Its true that my sister is good at it. And she gets her rewards of getting her miniaturized pussy licked and sucked by me or my two girls. But she has to do a good job of bringing us pleasure. Turns out she is better at worshipping feet than I am. Go figure. So there you have it. What started as a simple pre marital counseling session turned into a huge orgie of pleasure and discomfort that turned out to be the perfect setup. I have to admit that when we let Amy get big enough to give me a blowjob, she does better than either Candice or Kelly. But don't tell them I told you so. Haha

 

THE END

Hope you enjoyed

 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1384