- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The Beginning

I lay in bed next to the girl of my dreams Candice. We have been engaged now for almost a year and the big day is only a few months away. But there is one problem we have been having. A trust problem. I have a problem trusting her. It's nothing personal, its just that she has shown multiple times that she has a problem keeping her word. And that to me is enough to cause us some serious problems. My name is Matt by the way. So we decided to have some pre marital counseling. We went to the house of this woman who was suppose to be great with these kinds of things. We knocked on the door and both of our jaws almost dropped to the floor as we saw this woman. We had this picture of an elderly woman with a sweet smile and a wrinkled face. But were met with a gorgeous tall black haired woman. She was about 5'10" or so with long legs, green eyes, and huge breasts. Her feet were comfortably sitting in a pair of black flip flops with toenails that had a French pedicure. She wore blue jeans and a red sports bra. Candice and I looked at each other and back to the woman who greeted us with a very warming "Hello. How are you? You two must be here for the appointment. Please follow me." As we walked in Candice finally found the words to say what we were both thinking. "Um, excuse me, I think we might have made a mistake. We are here for a counselor....A marital counselor." The woman slightly turned her head and gave a small smile. "That's me. Nice to meet you two. I assume you are Candice and Matt." We both nodded and followed her into what appeared to be the living room.

 

"Please take a seat" She said to us pointing to the love seat while she sat on a chair only three or so feet away infront of the love seat. "Now, I understand that you two are having trust issues. Well I promise that by the time my session is over, you two will not be having those anymore. Now, lets get started shall we? First things first. Candice, where does your distrust lye with Matt?" Candice looked at me, then back to the woman. "Well, I suppose I have some trouble believing that he wont just leave me for a woman that is more inclined to fulfill his fantasies." "The foot and shrinking thing you mean?" The woman responded. I stood up very quickly in frustration. "Now wait a minute. How do you know about those?" The woman raised her hand to calm me down. "Hold on a second. Candice called me yesterday to ask what kinds of things we would be talking about and I asked her some questions as well and found out what your fetishes were. Now don't be mad at her. I need that information when dealing with couples. It helps me to better understand their love life so I can help them more. Please sit back down." I did as I was told. Calming down a little but still holding some resentment. The woman looked at Candice. "Please continue." "Well, I am worried that since I don't really fulfill them that he will eventually get tired of asking and just run off with the first woman that is willing to do whatever he wants with him." The woman just looked on intently, like she was reading Candice's thoughts as well as hearing her words. Then she spoke. "Ok, well I think that you really do fear him running off with another woman. But I think you are even more afraid of not being able to do anything about it. You see, most men don't worry about that because they are physically stronger than women and can force them to stay. And today, we are going to try both sides and see how well it goes. So hear we go." The woman reached into her purse and pulled out a small remote control. Then pointed it at Candice and fired. There was a bright flash and Candice disappeared, leaving her clothes. "What have you done!" I picked up Candice's clothes and was about to stand to fight the woman for the remote and find out where Candice was when I saw something moving around in Candice's underwear.

 

I reached for the underwear and lifted them up to see my tiny fiancé looking disoriented and confused. She took one look up at us and began screaming. I bent down and wrapped my fingers around her gently and lifted her to my face. Kissing her all over telling her it was ok and she was safe. It didn't take too long before she finally calmed down and looked at the woman in anger. "Matt, please put Candice back on the couch. Here is the first part of the experiment. I promise she wont be small for long and she wont be hurt. But this is necessary for the session." I reluctantly set Candice back down to the couch and looked up at the woman. "Who are you?" She just smiled and said. "My name is Kelly, and I am the woman that is going to fulfill your fantasies and help your marriage all in the same day." And with that, she lifted her foot up and pointed it towards me. "Go on, take off my shoe and smell my foot." I could hear Candice beginning to scream and yell. I looked down to her but was quickly move back to looking at Kelly when she pressed the top of her right foot against my face and moved my face til it was looking at her. "Matt, this is part of the experiment. Candice is afraid she will lose you and cant do anything about it. She needs to face that fear. So as long as you are in this house, and you want Candice to be returned to normal, you will do whatever I demand of you. Do you understand?" I could only nod. "Good boy. Now, get to work."

 

I slowly pulled off Kelly's shoe to see the bottom of her foot. Then slowly leaned forward and pushed my face into the bottom of her foot and began sniffing. I felt ashamed and couldn't help it, but my penis shot up in salute the moment my face came in contact with that foot. Kelly's feet were not only soft, but they smelled heavenly. I wanted to be able to hug them. To sleep with them. To kiss and lick them. I could only pray that I would be so lucky. I continued smelling her feet while rubbing my face against them in total ecstacy. All the while, in the background, I could hear my tiny fiancé yelling at the top of her lungs for me to stop. I only turned my head, keeping my face in contact with kelly's foot and looked down upon my tiny lover. My expression gave Candice all she needed to know. Kelly's feet were better than hers. And Kelly was now my Mistress. I saw something out of the corner of my eye as I noticed Kelly was moving her foot towards Candice. Of course Candice tried to run but was quickly knocked to her butt by the massive toes of Kelly. "Where do you think your going little Missy? You have a job to do here." While keeping her toes close enough to Candice to let her know that running would be futile, she pulled the foot that was on my face away and pushed it against my hardened cock. "See that? My slave has a hard cock that needs attention. And your just the size to do it." Kelly then instructed me to get undressed as she reached for Candice and grasped her with her thumb and forefinger and bringing her to her face where she gave Candice I good long lick up the length of her body. When I was naked Kelly had me lay on the floor on my back and sat back in the chair. Then set Candice on my cock. I have about a 7 incher and Candice stood just short of that. So there we were. Me on the ground at the feet of a beautiful powerful woman, and my fiancé only a few inches tall standing at my cock, about to be its entertainment. "You may begin little one." Demanded Kelly. She look in her eyes made Candice too afraid to fight back. So she pressed her body and bare boobs up against the underside of my member and began to work her way up and down it.

 

I moaned in pleasure and thought that things just couldn't get better until I felt the gorgeous, soft feet of Kelly lay on my face. "Go ahead honey, do whatever you want with momma's feet." I went straight to work licking and kissing her feet. Sucking on toe after toe while my tiny girl worked her magic on my giant dick. I wanted to reach down and wrap my hands around the two of them and finish it off, but Kelly had a better idea. She got onto the floor and maneuvered herself til her face sat only inches away from my cock and Candice. Candice looked up and saw the smiling face of her giantess captor who began coming closer as her mouth opened. Candice went into a panic and tried to let go to get away in time but found herself pressed up against my cock again. Only this time, she was also in the mouth of a giant woman whose tongue rested perfectly on Candice's whole backside. I moaned louder as I felt the sucking motion of kelly's mouth on my dick. Candice could only feel the pressure as well as kelly's constant licking. She made sure to lick Candice really well so Candice would recognize her as owner and mistress. After only a few minutes I finally exploded, filling kelly's mouth with my hot semen. Kelly made a few more sucks to try and eat as much as she could and took her mouth off, leaving Candice who was still covered in my cum falling to her butt not believing what just happened to her. But what happened next was even more surprising to her. Kelly picked Candice up and began to lick her clean. Like she was a sucker or something. She was very thorough. She spent a lot of time working on Candice's tiny womanhood. And even though Candice would never admit it, she was moaning the entire time the giant tongue was working her smaller soft spots.

 

I just lay there like an idiot with a big smile on my face watching the whole thing. All I could think about was how crazy this woman was and how much I liked it and hoped I would get a tongue bath like Candice got. Kelly set Candice on the couch and stood up then instructed me to do so as well. As soon as I got to my feet, I felt the sensation of a hand wrapped around my cock. Then Kelly turned to Candice and smiled. "See how easy it is to seduce a man? And now you know what its like to not have any ability to stop him from being whatever I want him to be. But in just a moment, you will have that power. And you will choose what to do with that power. Kelly then played with my cock a little before finally letting it drop and giving me a wink. She then grabbed the remote and shrank me to the 4 inch mark. Then pointed at Candice and grew Candice till she was about 9 inches tall. Kelly picked Candice up and set her on the ground next to me and said, "show him how that made you feel. How upset you were that he would turn that quick." I looked up at Kelly and got angry. She hadn't given me much of a choice. She threatened not to make Candice normal if I didn't. But nevertheless, I turned to Candice knowing that she would probably hurt me for what I did. But as soon as I did I was knocked to the ground by my much bigger and stronger fiancé who was all over me like a horny schoolgirl. She held me down as she kissed and licked me all over. Finally making her way to my cock, she sucked on it, being able to take it all in with no problem before finally knocking me to the ground and sitting on my dick so it could slide inside her. It wasn't but two seconds before we were both moaning loudly, lost in pleasure. Neither of us thinking about the fact that we were doing this infront of a much larger woman. This continued for about 15-20 minutes before we finally were done. I had to work much harder because of my size disadvantage.

 

After looking at each other realizing the love we have for each other could withstand anything, we both seemed to remember at the same time that Kelly was still here. We looked up to see Kelly completely naked standing with both of us inbetween her feet. She had the biggest smile on her face. "You know Candice, I have to hand it to you. I expected you to beat the living daylights out of him. But you were so horny, all you could think about was getting some of that action that you love so much from him. I am impressed. I think this session has gone very well. And I would say you two are definitely perfect for each other." We had expected to hear something more demeaning but were relieved to see she was very happy with what she had seen. "Thank you" we both yelled up in unison. "Could you maybe unshrink us now?" Candice asked. Kelly's expression never changed. She just kept that same smile on her face, acting like she didn't hear what Candice had said. "Actually, you didn't let me finish. You two are perfect for each other. But as a couple, you two are perfect for ME!!! You have no idea how long I have wanted a couple like you two. Two people that love each other and can worship me like a Goddess. I want to be worshipped. Prayed to, and begged for. And you two are the ones. You both love being dominated and having forced pleasure as well as free will pleasure. You two along with me, we will make the perfect threesome. All of us willing to be what the other two need. This is wonderful." I looked up at Kelly with amazement. Its not like I wouldn't enjoy that kind of lifestyle, but Candice would never allow it. And even though Kelly was amazing, Candice is my one. I was just about to state my problems with it when I looked over at Candice. She had her eyes closed and was letting out small moans of pleasure as Kelly's large second toe played with her tiny clit ever so softly. Candice was putty in kelly's hands. Or should I say toes?