My Life as a Teenage Giant by Titanic-terrestrial
Summary:

This is the story of Joel, a young high school student who’s known as a bit of a nerd to pretty much everyone around, who awakens the once hidden heritage of his family line and discovers that he and his mother are both from a long line of size changing giants. 



How will the people in his day to day life react when they, through one way or another, find out that the once puny Joel isn’t the type of guy they all thought he was, and how will the hidden community of giantess’s spread across his hometown take the news that another giant has appeared and this one happens to be a strapping young man?



Categories: Lesbians, Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Breast Enlargement, Couples, Gentle, Giant, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Growing Woman, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Maternal, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/m, FM/f, M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 17083 Read: 17307 Published: January 23 2024 Updated: February 26 2024

1. Chapter 1 / What’s Going On by Titanic-terrestrial

2. Chapter 2 / Late Night Explanations by Titanic-terrestrial

3. Chapter 3 / Early Morning Conversations by Titanic-terrestrial

4. Chapter 4 / Just Another School Day by Titanic-terrestrial

5. Chapter 5 / What Are Friends For by Titanic-terrestrial

6. Chapter 6 / The More Things Change by Titanic-terrestrial

7. Chapter 7 / A Chat Amongst Friends by Titanic-terrestrial

Chapter 1 / What’s Going On by Titanic-terrestrial


“Ughhh” a young Joel groaned in pain as he clutched his hand to his chest at a sudden increase of intensity behind his heartbeats sending him into waves of distress and panic thinking that he was for some reason having a heart attack. 



“Nggghhh huuhhh…hufffff gahhh” he whimpered out as his heart felt like it would soon pop out of his chest, “What’s…huff huff…what happening” he grunted out as his knees began to buckle underneath him. 




He had found this sudden frightening sensation to be very out of the ordinary as he had no previous knowledge or record of ever having some form of cardiac problems, especially at the young age of sixteen when things like this didn’t really happen to everyone. 



It all started out normal, like how most things do, Joel had been sitting at his desk filling out the piles of homework other students had dumped on him, before finally deciding to take a well deserved break and brush up on his current favorite type of reading material. 


Taking the secret copy of his favorite magazine out from its hiding place he flipped open to a random page and there she was. 



Miss Jessica January was always a pleasant surprise whenever she popped up on his radar, with her sensual curves and luscious skin topped with the perkiest of dark brown nipples it was clear to Joel as to why Bigboy magazine chose her to be one of their most frequent models. 



As it so happened though, Joel was roughly about halfway through his little routine when he started to feel a sudden tightening in his chest, not like something was sitting on him but more like something was pushing out trying to break free. 




And now fast forward a few minutes later we see him sprawled out on the floor holding his chest with his clothes for some reason looking tighter than usual, almost as if he were growing out of them with each passing second of his internal onslaught. 




“Gahhh…huff huff…mooommm” he called out fearful that he my be nearing the end and not wanting to be alone when it happened, “Gggg…M-MMMOOOOMMM AGHHH MOOOOMMM” he yelled out through a combination of pain and fear trying to alert the matriarch of the home to his other worldly distress. 




“Gahhh” he grunted out before the sound of tearing fabric filled his ears and a sudden breeze along his back and his legs made him pry open his eyes and see what was happening to himself. 





“Ughhh…huff huff…what the fuck nghhh” he said looking over himself and seeing that he was now essentially wearing shredded rags of what used to be a button up shirt, khaki shorts, and white tube socks. 




“Ughhh…what the hell” he said right before another wave of intense pressure surged from within him as he heard his mothers footsteps bounding up the stairs to try and reach him before anything bad happened. 




Doubling over in pain as he continued to grow and swell outward he eventually found himself sitting on his knees and huddled in the fetal position as his backside slammed against his desk and shelves knocking almost everything to the ground and making a loud clattering noise. 




“Joel, JOEL ARE YOU OKAY” the sound of Mary, Joel’s mother, came from the other side of the door as she beat and banged on it trying to get her dear baby boy to tell her what was wrong. 




“Nghhhhelllppp ughhh” Joel groaned out as his body surged up higher and higher until his head bumped up against the ceiling, completely shredding every speck of clothing he had on at that point. 




*Crash* came the sound of Joel’s door begin beaten open by his mother who took one step in and immediately saw what was happening to her little baby boy, “Oh my God Joel” she said covering her mouth as she slowly approached he growing son. 




“Nghhh…what’s going on, ughhh” he said clutching at his chest again, “I-it’s okay, it’s all gonna be okay honey” Mary said as she circumvented her sons giant penis to brush her hand against his face in a soothing manner “J-just take a deep breath okay, it’s all gonna be alright okay”.  




After a minute or two of continued panic though Mary simply saw no other option than to take a step back and let out her own ragged grunt, making Joel look up at her through squinted eyes and see that she now matched him in newly acquired size and nudity. 




“It’s okay sweetie, just breathe in and out, in and out” she said brushing his face with her hand trying to get him to calm down, “Deep breaths now come on, deep breaths” she said paying no mind that her naked ass was now brushing up against her sons bed frame pushing it out of the way. 





A few minutes later, after fighting through a panic attack and a faux heart attack, Mary was able to get Joel to calm down enough that she could look him in the eye and have a some what normal conversation with him. 





“Mom…whats going on” Joel’s asked completely thrown off by everything that had just happened in the last few minutes “W-w-why am I s-so b-big, why a-a-are you so b-big, h-h-how are w-we both so b-big”. 



“Sigh…I prayed this day would never come” Mary whispered to her self before looking straight at Joel, grabbing him by the shoulders and saying rather shakily “We need to have a little talk sweetie”. 

Chapter 2 / Late Night Explanations by Titanic-terrestrial


The mother and son duo sat in solemn silence for a few moments before finally Mary broke the tension by letting out an exasperated sigh, “Sigh, I should have told you this a long time ago, but I just kept putting it off” she said sounding disappointed in herself for avoiding the subject for so long. 



“I just thought I had more time” she said quietly holding her head in her hands, “T-tell me what mom” Joel said still sounding panicked by what had happened as he wiggled and shifted around trying his best to hide his stiff rod from his mother. 




“I guess there’s no other way around it now though” Mary said before swallowing down her emotions for a second to look her son in the eyes, “Joel, we-I…sigh…I’m a giant” she said brushing her son’s shoulder “And…so are you” she said looking away from him in an almost shameful manner. 




“W-what” was all Joel could think to say upon hearing the news unable to string together any other words than that single one, “We’re giants Joel” Mary said repeating her previous statement “And I should have told you a long time ago”. 



“W-w-what…w-why didn’t you” Joel said now thoroughly confused by what his mother was telling him, “Sigh…honestly…it’s because I was hoping I’d never have to” Mary said as tears welled up in her eyes “God damnit” she whispered to herself sniffling a sob. 




“W-what do you mean mom” Joel asked becoming unnerved by his mother’s sudden change in attitude “W-what’s happening to me”, “*Sniff* Joel, honey, *sniff* we…we both come from a long line of giants” Mary explained through the occasional sniffle “Your grandmother, her mother, and her mother before her all the way back to our ancestors in the stone age“. 




“Grandma…” Joel said in unbelievable astonishment that so much of what he had considered to be normal was suddenly turning upside down, “B-but what about dad” Joel asked curious to if his father had any hand in his strange lineage “W-was he a g-giant too” he said finding the word to be difficult to say for some reason. 




“*Sniff* No…*sniff* no your father was a normal man*sniff*like most people today” Mary said wiping away a few stray tears that rolled down her face, “Sigh…*sniff* he knew about us though, he knew about me, and what I am” Mary said blinking away her tears and putting on a less saddened face “But…that’s…that’s beside the point”. 




“What is mom” Joel asked reaching out to hold her hand as he kept one over his junk, “Joel…I never told you about…all this because…” Mary said squeezing her sons hand tightly “Because I didn’t think you’d be a giant like me”. 




“W-what…why” Joel said not understanding what his mom was trying to tell him “W-what do you mean mom”, “Sigh…Joel…I didn’t think you’d…take after me because…no man born in our family has ever become a giant before” Mary said breaking the news to her son “in fact…no male giant has been born anywhere…for the last five hundred years”. 




This took Joel back a bit once he had heard what his mother told him, the fact that he was apparently this one in a million statistic did summersaults through his mind as he found this bit of information to be very weird. 



“Why…why not” Joel asked almost afraid of the answer, “Nobody really knows for sure Joel, least of all me” Mary said revealing that no real reason for why this was so had come to be yet “So because of that giants like me have had to…mix with people like your father in order to keep from going extinct” Mary said as delicately as she could. 



The explanations for why he hadn’t heard any of this beforehand were baffling to Joel to say the least making him feel as if his head were spinning in place a hundred miles an hour, “B-but why now” Joel asked still not sure why he was suddenly coming into himself so to speak “W-why am I…just now…like this” he said motioning to himself. 




“We’re not born like this Joel” Mary said explaining why it had apparently taken so long for Joel to discover his hidden talent, “It’s something that happens later on in life in our teenage years” she said rubbing her elbow awkwardly “That’s why I didn’t think you had taken after me, you just hadn’t shown any signs of being like me that I just thought you were like all the other men born to giant mothers”. 




“B-b-but what am I-I gonna do, I-I can’t go to a-school like this” Joel said implying how ridiculous it would be to show up to his high school tomorrow morning stark naked and twenty five feet tall, “It’ll be okay Joel, you just need to calm yourself down and you’ll be alright” Mary said brushing her hand against the side of his face “This happens to everyone like us at first”. 



“We can’t exactly control our transformations at first, they just happen when we get too excited or too angry, or anxious, or sad, or nervous” Mary said listing off all the possible triggers for adolescent giants, “It comes with our emotions at first, we just can’t help it” she said scooting closer to her son and wrapping her arms around him in a tight embrace “You’ll learn to control it through, it just takes time and patience”. 




While the reassuring hug did much to sooth Joel’s heightened nerves he couldn’t help but notice the soft touch of his mother’s breasts pressing up against his chest during their embrace, as well as the strange smell of sweet vanilla and freshly picked flowers wafting up to his nose. 



“C-can you control it” he asked softly wondering if that was how his mom came to be as big as himself during the commotion earlier, “Yeah…yeah I can control it” she said assuredly trying to convey that there was hope for him “It took me a while though, but eventually I got it”. 




The two sat like that for a while before finally breaking apart and looking at one another with a new found understanding of what lied ahead for them, “Joel…there’s one more thing I need to tell you” Mary said apprehensively not sure of exactly how to phrase what she needed to say “You’re going to…stand out…a lot more to other giants now”. 





“W-why” Joel said timidly afraid of what his mom could be implying, “Sigh…giants…giants have a…heightened sense of smell” Mary began “It’s how we can tell…who is and who isn’t a giant…by the way we smell”. 



“What do you mean” Joel asked wondering why his mother was bringing up what he thought was just some random bit of information, “I mean…w-women-I mean…female giants all…smell a certain way to each other, it how we can identify each without even having to approach and introduce ourselves every time” Mary said rattling off how giantesses all smelled a particular way to one another, with each having their own specific scent that says they are this person. 




“And…so do you…in fact” Mary said letting Joel know that not only did he have his own peculiar scent about him, but that he would also be able to sniff out other giants, “You’ll get used to it, you will…but…,sigh,…you’ll also…” she said unable to put into words what she wanted to say “But you’ll…you’re gonna be…very…popular with other giants Joel, very…popular”. 




“W-why” Joel asked nervously, “Because…apparently…to other giants not…related to male giants…they are supposed to have a…an irresistible scent to them” Mary said awkwardly trying to explain what she meant “It’s written down as being a…strong…musk like smell surrounding them”. 



“It’s meant as…a type of…means to lure…potential…mates to them” Mary explained reassuring her son that he wasn’t in any real danger, but that he would more than likely be turning a few heads when he went out in public now, “B-but if anyone gives you a hard time over it, just come to me and I’ll deal with them” she said instructing her son on what to do if he were put in a position he wasn’t comfortable with “I promise”. 



“W-w-well what do I do now though” Joel said only slightly understanding what his mother was trying to convey to him, “Just…try to calm down, it’s all you can do” Mary said as she slowly shrunk herself back down to her normal six foot two height “I’ll…I’ll just…leave you to whatever it was you were doing before…this” she said motioning to the hard rod between his legs before picking up the remains of his and her clothes off the floor. 



“We’ll…we can talk more about this in the morning before school…okay” she said with a reassuring look on her face, “Just…take care of yourself and…try to get some sleep” she said before walking out of her son’s bedroom leaving him to his own devices as he sat and pondered over everything that he had been told in the last few minutes. 




Unbeknownst to either Joel or his mother a powerful manish scent was currently being pumped into the air, wafting through the atmosphere and snaking into the houses and homes of every single giant in the surrounding area of the city and even further beyond that, calling the attention of every able bodied giantess and sending them into an aroused frenzy like the world had never seen before. 



Chapter 3 / Early Morning Conversations by Titanic-terrestrial


Joel had gotten very little sleep during the long strenuous night, instead focusing on what his mother had told him during their strange conversation and mulling over what she had revealed to him about who and what he really was. 



Other than that, he had a hell of a time figuring out how to ‘relieve’ himself and not had it make a mess all over his already partially disheveled room before finally coming up with the idea of cuming out the window. 



He was sure his mom would understand if he happened to make a mess on the side of the house, after all she was the one who told him he needed to take care of himself. 



“Nghhh” he grunted out in strained pleasure as he opened his bedroom window and guided the tip of his now leg sized cock out the frame just enough that it barley poked out into the dark world awaiting him, “Mmmfff” Joel moaned as he began the process of alleviating his troubles, trying to be as quiet as he could be so not to alert anyone to what he was doing, most of all his mom. 



“Mmmmfffuucckkk” he whispered loudly as he expelled his load into the back yard of his house, hearing a hefty *splash* as his warm filling shot and splattered across the lawn. 




Joel breathed heavily as his body began to process the activity he had just taken part in and rolled over from his side to lay on his back staring up at the ceiling, which after a minute or two began to grow farther and farther away as he slowly started to shrink back down to his measly little five foot six frame. 



He spent the rest of the night wide awake and staring up at the ceiling, afraid that any little movement would cause him to have another episode and grow even more than he did last time, staying like until the sun began to peek up over the horizon and a few voices could be heard coming from downstairs. 




After a few minutes of laying there and listening to the muffled sounds of conversation being had downstairs, he finally decided to give moving around a try and see how he faired in regards to simply standing up. 



“Huff…okay…okay you can do this, you’re not gonna go godzilla and destroy the whole house” he said trying to psych himself into getting up off the floor, “Okay…and…now” he said before rolling over on his stomach and slowly standing up “W-w-woah” he exclaimed fumbling awkwardly as he quickly found his legs were asleep. 




“Ummfff…huff…okay…okay” he said as he braced himself against the wall so not to fall flat on his face, “You can do this…hopefully” Joel told himself meekly as he slowly and with wobbly legs wakes over to his dresser and pulled out his outfit for the day and getting dressed to no longer have his naked body sprawled out for anyone to chance seeing. 



Reaching into his dresser drawers Joel then pulled out a pair of khaki slacks, a button down white shirt, a black sweater vest, and a pair of white tube socks to finish his attire off with, “Sighhh…okay*gulp*let’s get this over with” he told himself as he slowly began to make his way down the stairs, descending at a frighteningly slow speed in order to not cause any unwanted growth. 




It’s funny to think about how he had spent most of his life hoping to be just a little bit taller, wishing that he could be as tall as everyone else his age, praying that he wouldn’t be stuck at this measly little height, and now he was afraid to even move to fast and potentially bust through the roof by simply raising his heartbeat to high. 




“Oh there he is” a familiar voice came from down in the living room as he made his way down the rest of the stair and coming out in the middle of a conversation being held between his mother and the two ladies who lived next door to them, “Umm…hi Ms. Leanges” Joel said meekly acknowledging the neighbors who sat hand in hand across from his mom. 



Sarah, an mid forties brunette with firm F cups, and Chris, an early forties blonde with bouncy H cups, had lived next door for as long as Joel could remember, they had even happily babysat him more than a few times when he was younger, they had all gotten along well and helped each other out whenever one of them was in need leading to the four having a bit of a tight nit relationship between them, even going so far to count one another as extensions of their respective families. 



“Joel” Mary said softly motioning for him to take a seat next to her, “Uhh…come sit down, we we’re just…talking about you” she said delicately as she scooted over to make room for her son “We uhh…we have a lot to talk about”. 



“No kidding” Chris said jokingly earning her a firm smack to her shoulder from Sarah, the more level headed of the two, who scowled her for being childish at a time like this, “Now is not the time for that” she said sternly and calmly “Sorry…just trying to lighten things up” Chris said softly. 



“Umm…mom…why are the Leanges here” Joel asked apprehensively as he approached the open spot on the couch and took a seat next to his mom, “Well honey…they’re here to…help me help you through…all this” Mary said scooting around to face her son “They…were aware of…what happened last night”. 



“Y-y-you mean they saw what happened” Joel asked nervously as he looked over to his neighbors shamefully wondering if they had seen him entirely throughout his process, “Uhh…no honey…they uhh…they smelled you last night” Mary said putting a comforting hand over her sons knee “In fact…a lot of people did”. 




“R-really” Joel asked embarrassed at the thought of apparently having rung a dinner bell by means out of his control, “Yeah…it’s all anyone with a nose like ours is talking about to be honest” Chris said as she pulled out her phone and pulled up an online chat board filled with profiles of various different women all talking about some type of sensual disturbance they felt last night “You’re the talk of the town kiddo”. 



“W-wait…you both could…smell me” Joel asked suddenly realizing what his mom meant when she said that, “Y-y-you mean y-you’re both…” he said pointing to the friendly faces sitting across from him “G-giants”. 




“Yes Joel…we’re all giants here” Sarah said softly as she squeezed her lovers hand tight clearly trying her best to hold back more emotion than he could remember her showing before, “W-why…why did nobody tell me about this before…why am I just finding out about all this now” Joel asked looking between the three women feeling rather deceived “W-why did you all lie to me” he said as tears threatened to fall. 



“We didn’t” Mary said softly trying to keep her son calm, “At least…not entirely” she said looking away from her son biting her knuckles in a worried manner “We just didn’t think you’d ever be involved with this kind of stuff”. 




“Joel…please…we only left you in the dark so we could protect you” Sarah said shakily clearly trying her best to hold it together as it pained her to see the little boy she watched grow up be so beside himself, “After all this time…we didn’t think any of this would ever really concern you” Chris said holding onto Sarah “It was just hard to imagine that…well you would turn out to be the only male giant born in so long”. 




“But even if I never did turn out like all of you, you still could’ve told me” Joel said not believing what he was hearing “Y-you said dad knew, so why not me”, “That was different Joel” Mary quickly replied trying to defend her reasoning “I didn’t tell him, he found out on his own accord”. 



“Your dad was…a very intuitive person Joel” Sarah said leaning forward in her seat “And so are you, that’s where you get it from”, “T-this just doesn’t make any sense” Joel said becoming flustered and frustrated by what everyone was saying, not seeming to notice how his heartbeat was steadily increasing. 



“W-why should I believe this” Joel said snapping at the three women “Y-you’ve all basically lied to me my entire life”, “Joel please” Mary said with tears in her eyes reaching out to console her son “We just didn’t think this was something we’d ever need to acknowledge”. 



“N-no you should’ve told me about this I-“ Joel began to say before the sound of light popping of threads suddenly filled the room “What the-“ he said before standing up and looking over himself to see that he had inadvertently begun to grow again. 



Only a few inches were gained this time around making his arms and legs stick out of the ends of his clothes and his chest push and stretch against his shirt as if he had thrown on an undersized pair of clothes before coming down. 



“U-uhh-uhhh” Joel stammered not sure of exactly how to react to having another episode so soon from his last, “Joel, Joel just calm down please” Mary said standing up to meet her now slightly taller son “J-just breath honey, in and out, in and out”. 




“Just focus on our voices Joel” Sarah said as she and Chris walked over to to try and help their godson, “Try to relax” Chris pipped in giving her own advice on how to manage his increasing stature “You need to ease up and stop being so tense”. 




“Huff huff…okay…I-I’m trying” Joel said closing his eyes and trying to force himself to relax, “I…mphhh…I think I-I’m doing something” he said as he felt his clothes begin to loosen around his body going back to their normal fitting means “I-I think I’m doing it”. 




Slowly but surely Joel steadily shrunk away the few extra inches he gained during their conversation before being tightly embraced by the three women surrounding him, all of which unintentionally smothered him with their sizable breasts as they circled around and held onto him. 




“I’m sorry” Joel said his voice muffled through the mounds of boob flesh surrounding him before poking his head up breaching the surface  “I-I didn’t mean to get angry with you all” he said regretfully, “It’s okay Joel” Chris said running her fingers through his hair. 



“We know this is a lot to take in” Sarah said stepping back and giving the young man some air, “But we’ll be here for you every step of the way” Mary said holding the sides of Joel’s face and looking directly into his eyes “We’re not gonna let you go through this alone”. 



The group stayed as they were for a moment after that, simply standing in silence as the early morning rays of sun shined through the cracks in the blinds, until Chris walked up from behind little Joel putting her hands on his shoulders and then giving him a series of light sniffs. 




“Uhh…Ms. Leange…what are you doing” Joel asked wondering why his neighbor was suddenly smelling him like an animal trying to identify something in front of it, “Ohh…sorry Joel, I just…wanted to give a quick whiff” she said backing away from him slowly before nudging her partner in the side. 



“I don’t know how you’re holding it together so well” she quietly whispered to the stoic looking woman beside her “I’ve been wet as soon as we walked in”, “I am too, but it’s Joel, and we can’t be like that to him” Sarah said just as quietly so the mother and son pair couldn’t hear them “I mean we pretty much helped raise him for crying out loud”. 




“Joel, there’s a lot you have to learn” Mary said caressing her sons face, “About being one of us, about how to live like us” she said listing off the number of things that were going to have to change for him “But…most importantly…you need to learn…how to deal with women”. 




It wasn’t exactly something Mary wanted to think about, her own sweet innocent son being chased around and hunted down by what would no doubt be any army of women, especially considering how he hadn’t even had a girlfriend up to his point, he was definitely treading through unknown waters at this point. 



“And you’re gonna need to be extra careful at school now” Mary said cupping her finger under his chin “Not just because you can’t control yourself yet, but because of the other giants there too” she said pointing out an issue that he hadn’t even considered up to that point “Some of them might not be as nice as they were before this now”. 




“B-but how would they know” Joel asked not sure of what his mom was talking about to which she simply responded by tapping the end of her nose, “Oh…right” he said remembering what she and Chris had told him about his unavoidable potent scent “W-wait…if they would be able to s-smell me…why can’t I smell them…o-or any of you for that matter” he asked wondering why he couldn’t smell as good as the rest of them apparently could. 




“That’s because you haven’t trained your nose yet” Mary said explaining why they could easily sniff him from across the room while he still couldn’t make out anything like what they were describing, “With how inexperienced and under developed your nose is you’d pretty much have to be right next to someone in order to pick up on anything” she said “But don’t worry, we can help you work with that”. 



Mary then lifted her arm up to Joel’s face hovering it over his nose and earring a confused look from him, “Smell me” she instructed motioning for him to lean in and give a quick little sniff. 



A second or two later Joel finally gave in and took a deep breath and was met by the very same smell of vanilla and flowers he remembered smelling last night during the whole ordeal with him and his mom, and then that’s when it clicked for him, what his mom had said earlier that night about how family members apparently smell different from non family, this must be her scent to him. 




“Well…what are you getting” Mary asked apprehensively as her son pulled away from her awaiting his results, “I-it…smells like…flowers…and vanilla” he said with a small grin across his face happy that his mother, even in this new stage of life, was still the soft sweet person he grew up knowing her to be. 



“Awwwwww *gasp* now do me” Chris said letting out an audible squeal of happiness as she ran up to Joel holding her arm like how his mother had her, “Uhh Chris I don’t think that’s-“Sarah said trying to deter her lover from potentially inciting another episode before her arm was already dangling in front of his face “Uh oh”. 




A quick sniff to the forearm of the excited woman yielded a pleasant surprise in that of the smell of freshly baked cookies, “You…smell like cookies” Joel said with a smile on his face earning a cue sigh from Chris as she held a hand over her mouth. 




“Y-you mean you don’t…smell anything other than that” Sarah asked dumbfounded by what she was hearing, “No I-I just smell cookies when I smelled her” Joel said pointing to Chris who had happy years streaming down her face “C-can I smell you too” he asked politely before approaching the other woman. 




“I-uhh…I suppose so” Sarah said before holding out her wrist for the young man to take a whiff of her aroma, “You…smell like fresh fruit” he said find the whole experience to be slightly funny thinking that maybe the whole sense of smell thing wouldn’t be so bad. 



“*gasp* you…you don’t smell us like how we do” Sarah said holding her hand over her mouth as her own happy tears began streaming down her face, “Uhh…I-I guess not” Joel said taken aback by everyone’s strange reactions to his smelling of them “I-is that a bad thing”. 



“Hah…no…no not at all Joel” his mother said as she and Chris came up behind him, “It just means that…you see us as…family” Chris said before she and Sarah wrapped their arms around him “And…we’re just so happy that you think of us like that” Sarah said looking down at Joel with elated happiness. 



“Well…of course I do…you guys pretty much helped raise me” he said taking in the warm loving feelings he was picking up from the two happy women around him “Why wouldn’t I”. 




“Okay…sigh…let’s eat, you need to get ready for school” Mary said motioning for everyone to go to the kitchen and grab breakfast before Joel had to make his way off to what would be a very eventful day for him. 



Chapter 4 / Just Another School Day by Titanic-terrestrial



Joel couldn’t even begin to describe just how nervous he was standing in front of his high schools main entrance as various other students hustled and bustled about, completely none the wiser to his current predicament. 



He did his best to keep calm and stay focused but even during the bus ride over he felt like he was sitting on pins and needles the entire time, almost like he couldn’t steady himself the entire trip. 



It also didn’t help that someone had decided to stick their foot out as he was walking down the aisle, tripping him and making him fall flat on his face. 


He thought then and there that he would ‘detonate’ and giant out on everyone just because it simply caught him off guard, but eventually he did manage to get back up and waddle to an empty seat where he remained for the rest of the journey. 



Now he stood in front of what was possibly the most horrifying place on planet earth to him right now, Twin Vale High, where almost every other day someone would just feel the need to pick on him. 



“Joeeelll” a familiar voice yelled through the busy crowd of students making him turn to see none other than his good friend Hailey Holtons, a five foot eleven girl who was a year older than him but had been his friend since the start of first grade, who waved at him as she pushed through by everyone. 




“Oh h-hi Hailey” Joel said in a mix of excitement and nervousness gripping the straps on his backpack “H-how’s it going”, “Uhh I’d say pretty good” she said with an excited smile on her face “Do you know why” she asked wondering if he knew the answer. 



“N-no I can’t say that I do” he said confused by what she was asking “Why w-what happened”, “*gasp* did you really not hear” Hailey asked her friend completely surprised by his apparent ignorance “It released last night” she said pulling out her phone from her pocket and showing him a picture of a newly released installment of the two’s favorite sci-fi fantasy film series. 



“*gasp* is t-that Spaceships and Dragons” he said excitedly before noticing that the picture she was showing him was one he hadn’t seen before, “Mhmm, yep they just released the trailer for the next chapter ‘The Rise of the Star Crusader’ didn’t you see it” Hailey asked baffled that her life long friend wasn’t up to date on the latest news regarding their favorite movies. 



“N-no…I was kinda busy last night” Joel said awkwardly not really wanting to get into the details, “Sigh, did you stay up all night doing everyone else’s homework again” Hailey said saddened by what she thought her friend was implying “You know they only keep making you do that because you don’t argue with them”. 



“I-I can’t argue with these people Hailey, it doesn’t do any good” Joel said trying to explain why he never seemed to say no to anyone regarding that “It was just…family stuff I guess”, “Oh…anything bad” Hailey asked apprehensively not wanting to upset Joel. 



“No-no uhh…I just got some weird news is all” Joel said trying to brush off his friend’s curiosity, “Oh okay…hey…what happened to your glasses” Hailey said pointing out how he was wearing a different pair than what he had on yesterday. 




It was simply an accident that Joel crushed his glasses under his expansive body during last nights incident but he couldn’t tell Hailey the truth and risk her thinking he was crazy, “o-oh I uhh…I dropped the other pair and broke them so…now I have to wear my last pair until I get new ones”. 



“Really…so nobody broke them this time” Hailey said sounding rather skeptical about how Joel had managed to break his own glasses, “N-no it really was me this time” Joel said before suddenly having a random thought. 



“Wait…I can’t smell her” he thought to himself as Hailey looked him over very carefully “Is it because she’s not a giant or…am I just to far away to tell”, “Well…okay if you promise you’re not lying to me” she said before reaching out for a hug, spreading her arms open wide and practically squishing his head against her perky C cup breasts. 



“Mmfff” Joel grunted out as his friend squeezed him tighter than what she normally did before realizing that this would be a good opportunity to test his assumption, giving one quick whiff of Haileys boobs to not make her suspicious, and found nothing other than the perfume she wore everyday the last year. 




Before any more conversation could be had the bell rang letting everyone know that classes were about to begin causing a bit of a stampede as every student currently not where they needed to be rushed down through the halls. 




“Okay welp…I’ll see you in algebra I guess” Hailey said as she walked to her first class of the day feeling as though Joel wasn’t telling her everything that was bothering him, Joel on the other hand bravely took his first steps into the building wondering just what would come of him once everyone had there sights on him. 



It didn’t take long though for what he thought would happen as he managed to catch a few eyes and turn a few heads of young women lining the hallway, some in mid conversation with someone and others rummaging through their lockers, all of which stared him down with wide unblinking eyes unnerving him to a certain degree. 




It wasn’t until he got to his own locker and dug around for something he’d no doubt need in his first class of the day when she finally appeared. 



Like clockwork almost every single day at the exact same times, a six foot eight, eighteen year old, Debbie Keen would pester him about if he had done this or that before ultimately being a little rough with him in demanding that he give her her homework she wanted him to do. 




“Hey there little guy” the familiar voice of his tormentor came from behind him making his breath catch in his throat a moment before turning around and shoving the stack of papers into her arms, simply not wanting to take the risk of her setting him off today. 



“Oof, what the hell” Debbie said slightly caught off guard by the stack of papers being shoved into her abdomen before a sudden off putting stare spread across her face, “*Sniff…sniff sniff* …fuck” she said quietly seemingly stunned by what she was picking up from him. 




“Uhhh…ummm…b-bye” Joel said awkwardly before ducking out of Debbie’s personal space and running down the hall to get to class on time all while he kept getting glances from sidelined girls, unaware of the powerful effects he was having on everyone around who could identify him. 



“That little shrimp” Debbie said quietly, completely dumbfounded and still standing where Joel had left her clutching the stack of papers against her stomach. 



A minute or two later Joel finally made it to his desk beating all but two people there before the classroom filled up with students, most of which would be none the wiser to what was really going on with him. 



It wasn’t long though until Joel could feel a pair of eyes glaring at the back of his head daring him to turn around and see what exactly it was that was staring him down this time, finding that Daphne Fuller, a seventeen year old stoner girl who was usually fast asleep at her desk, was now wide awake and looking right at him much like every other girl who he had crossed paths with. 




*Gulp* Joel audibly gulped once he realized just how difficult the day would potentially turn out to be before the bell rang once again signaling to everyone that first classes were beginning. 



Throughout the entirety of first through forth period it was hard for Joel to concentrate and focus on his work as in almost every class a handful of students would be giving him the same wide eyed expression that many others did in the halls, except for in second period where over half of the girls there couldn’t take there eyes off of him. 



It wasn’t until he made it to lunch that he found some semblance of peace as everyone all jumbled in and around one another must have made it harder for the girls to single him out, although there were still a few. 



Pushing it aside for the moment Joel let out a tired sounding sigh as he sat alone in the large school cafeteria, as he often did with him and Hailey being on different lunch schedules, before digging around in his lunchbox, finding an assortment of goodies his mother had packed for him. 



He pulled out a peanut butter and jelly sandwich which had most of the jelly soaked into a slice of bread, a small bag of chips, an apple, a granola bar, and a tiny water bottle to help him meet his dietary needs for this portion of the day, laying each out next to him in preparation to eat them until one by one random jocks and other guy’s passing by swiped up all but the apple and water. 




“Sighhhh…mannnnn” Joel quietly said voicing his aggravation at yet again having his food taken from him before looking straight ahead and seeing Debbie Keen sitting on the other end of the cafeteria staring right at him, “…shit” he whispered to himself slightly panicking from the fact that one of his lifelong tormentors was apparently one of the hidden giants that went to school with him. 




She fiddled around with the little bit of food she had pulled out of a nearby paper bag making Joel think she was seeing him as more of a piece of meat than anything else now, “It’s just your imagination, it’s just your imagination” he said to himself as he glanced down at his apple before finally taking a bite. 



The rest of the day went about the same with girls giving him the same wide eyed look he had quickly associated with other giants being able to smell him out, all the way up until final period, last class of the day, where he was met by Ms. Gullie. 



Vera Gullie was one of the teachers who not that many students liked all that much, she was a stern hard ass of a woman that just didn’t seem to care all that much about her students, so long as they did their work and didn’t cause to much of a disturbance she couldn’t care less about them. 




That’s not to say that she was some old hag though, she was actually a fairly attractive looking forty six year old woman who stood at a staggering six foot two with massive breasts that many assumed to be G cups attached to a slim and thin frame, giving her a body that many supermodels would kill for. 




Most of the time whenever Joel would say hello to and greet her or try to talk to her regarding the school work she would hand out at the end of class she would always either brush him away or be very snippy with how she talked to him. 



However today was different as Ms. Gullie had the exact same expression on her face as soon as Joel walked in her door, only something behind her eyes made it seem she was far more infatuated than all the others which scarred Joel to a degree. 




A chill went up Joel’s spine through the entirety of class because of this making him feel the most stressed out he had felt the entire day, making his heart slowly begin to beat faster than normal. 



Despite trying to control his breathing and stay in control Joel could feel his body ever so slowly expanding throughout the entirety of class so much so that he could feel his skin pressing against his clothes threatening to pop a few stitches and tear a few seams, all because he was intimidated by the older woman standing g at the head of the room. 



She simply stared him down through most of the class, not saying a word, not even calling on him, the entire time right up until the final bell of the day when she asked him to stay behind for a minute after class which earned a few ‘oooos’ from a couple students filing out the door. 



Sitting back down at his desk with a lump in his throat Joel clutching the sides of his chair and fidgeting with his feet as Ms. Gullie slowly approached him, taking her sweet time and breathing in deeply with every step she took. 



If Joel didn’t know any better he would’ve sworn that she was getting bigger as she got closer to him, only to have his suspicions confirmed by the sound of fabric ripping and tearing as she raised up almost a foot taller than she was seconds earlier. 




Her conservative attire was now stretched to its limits with a couple of buttons popping off as her tits threatened to spill from their ill fitted confines, the top of her areoles peeking out of her bra and past her shirt and her skirt ridding up her thigh to reveal the bottom of her butt and the seams of her shoes popping from the massive increase of size inside them. 




Joel was paralyzed in fear as the statuesque women approached him like how a starving tiger stalks a tiny gazelle before reaching down as quick as she could, covering Joel’s mouth before he could get a chance to voice his objections. 




“Mm mfhhm mmf” Joel mumbled as the hungry amazon practically smothered him as she pushed him back against his seat before leaning down and sniffing the top of his head, “*Sniff sniff sniff, gaahhhhmmmmm” Ms. Gullie moaned as she took in deep inhales of Joel and his intoxicating aroma. 



“Mmmmfff…Joeellll…you’ve been hiding in plane sight this entire time” she said looking him in the eye “I never would’ve thought you were who I’ve been smelling all day, MMMMMFFF, SNIFFFFF”, “I almost couldn’t control myself through class, SNIFFFFF, gahhh but now I have you all to myself” she said before sticking her tongue out and licking the side of Joel’s face from his chin to his forehead. 




“Oooooo…fuck” she said clearly losing herself to the intense pleasure Joel’s scent was driving her towards, going so far as to make a few droplets fall between her legs which freaked Joel out enough to make him grow a few inches himself purely out of fear. 



Unfortunately for him his defensive mechanism was interrupted more as an invitation than anything else. 



“Mmmmm” Ms. Gullie moaned out soaking up the sensual aroma being extruded by the scared young man underneath her before she reached down sticking her hand down the front of Joel’s pants and toying with his cock like a greased up joystick. 




“Mmmmrrrfff mmfffmrrrff” Joel tried to scream for her to stop trying to get someone to help him but only managed to earn a powerful hand shoving him into the desk behind him, “Don’t stop now mmmmmm…we’re just getting started” Ms. Gullie said as she held Joel’s face against the neighboring desktop. 




To Joel’s horror he felt his assailant take her hand out the front of his pant only to then fiddle with his zipper and open up the front of his slacks to free his terrified dick and allow easier access on her end, “Aahhh yesss” she moaned eyeing the stiff rod bouncing around between her legs before reaching under her skirt and ripping a pair of black panties out from underneath. 



“Mmmrrrrhhhh mmfffrrrr nngghhh” Joel tried to scream as he felt himself being violated by the gigantic woman on top of him who continued to press his head into the desk making it smack against the surface with every thrust from her powerful hips. 




Try as he might to fight against the mighty amazon sitting atop him Joel could do little to stop her other than let out a series of muffled cries as tears of shame fell down his face from the regretful pleasure he was getting from his assault. 



“Come on…come on…come on” Ms. Gullie said trying her best to get what she wanted from Joel not paying his struggles and please for help any mind and only stopping once she felt a warm sticky fluid shoot up inside her, making her push off of Joel and finish herself off with her fingers. 




“Ugh huuu, huff, wow” Ms. Gullie said as she let her juices spray across the floor before regaining her senses and shrinking back down to her normal size, “Now Joel, I shouldn’t have to tell you to not tell anyone about this” she said to a cowering Joel who sat curled up on his seat at his minuscule five foot five frame. 


“Because if you do…I may just need to pay you and your family a little visit while you’re asleep” she said grabbing Joel by the chin making him look at her “And I would just hate to have to clean you and your house off the sole of my foot, understand” she said not caring about what she had just done to poor little Joel other than being called out. 



“UNDERSTAND” she asked again through gritted teeth after not getting a response from Joel who simply gave a meek little nod as tears streamed down his face, “Good, now clean yourself up, the busses will be here to take you home shortly” she said before walking to her desk, gathering her thing, and walking out. 



Joel was left behind to wallow the mess his attacker had made of him which was little more than weeping shell, before eventually picking himself up as best he could, tucking his penis back inside his pants and, with wobbly legs, picked his things up and walked out to wait for the busses, doing his best to hold back any further tears for the time being. 



Chapter 5 / What Are Friends For by Titanic-terrestrial



Days had passed since the incident with Ms. Gullie which had sent Joel into a quiet state of mind, simply going inside himself and not really interacting with much of anyone. 



He’d flinch at the slightest touches or grazes against his body, he kept his head down to the ground not wanting to meet anyone’s gaze, and didn’t quite talk to anyone other than his mother which was only just a few words here and there. 



The experience had rattled him to his core and coupled with the fact that he had essentially become a beacon for the surrounding giant women to flock towards, everything in his life felt like it had been turned upside down and there wasn’t a way to fix it. 




When asked about his sudden change in demeanor by his mom he simply told her that he was scared of what was happening to him as he dare not say a word about his assault for fear that Ms. Gullie would keep true to her word and harm or even kill him and his mother by growing so large that she would stomp there house into oblivion. 



Now because of everything that happened Joel felt more alone than he’s ever felt in his entire life, almost like he had nobody to confide in over his troubles and as a result made him feel more isolated than one normally would expect. 



A feeling of disgust grew within him every following day making him feel as if he were unclean from what was done to him and no matter what he did or how hard he scrubbed he couldn’t clean himself from the filth that spread throughout his body. 




Most of his evenings he spent locked in his room away from the world and subsequently his mother, making her she had failed him or wronged him in some way by taking so long to tell him the truth, unaware of what really lied beneath the surface with her son. 




Even after a full week of keeping to himself Joel, once again, sat alone in the school cafeteria not even bothering to open his lunchbox and just stared straight down at his hands watching his fingers intertwine with one another. 



He hadn’t been able to find an appetite in quite some time, only really eating a few bites of food here and there at home to satiate his mother’s concerns but not really finding a reason to fill himself up. 



While still vaguely aware of the growing number of looks girls at school we’re giving him he couldn’t be bothered to even acknowledge them as he saw no point to it, not even putting in the effort to look up and find that Debbie Keen was yet again sitting across the cafeteria secluded at her own little table looking at him. 




Feeling like he was at his lowest, Joel pretty much just sat and waited for the day to get over with so he could go home and not have to deal with anyone else until the following Monday until time came around for final period again. 



“Sighhh” Joel breathed tiredly as he slump his head in his hands, it was during the end of the day that he would usually make himself scarce from the school as he couldn’t find the courage to face Ms. Gullie again after what she had done to him. 



He instead spent the last few minutes of the school day out in the parking lot sitting atop a short brick wall that bordered the outer edge of the school property, solemnly waiting for the busses to arrive so he could quickly hop on one with out needing to interact with anyone, that was until she showed up. 




“Hey you” a familiar voice quietly said making Joel turn to see his friend Hailey slowly approaching him, rubbing her elbow awkwardly as she bit her lip nervously “H-how you doing” she said stopping short of just a few feet away from Joel before looking away “I-I haven’t heard much of anything from you lately”. 




“Sorry” Joel quietly said as he looked down at his lap, “D-did I…I didn’t do anything to upset you did I” Hailey asked shuffling her feet awkwardly as she tried to glance up at Joel “B-because if I did I didn’t mean too” she said apologetically earning a surprised look from Joel. 



A pang of guilt shot through his body as he realized that through his shutting out of the outside world he had unintentionally pushed his dear friend away, and worse yet made her believe she was at fault for his sudden change in behavior. 



“No…n-no you didn’t do anything” Joel said looking at her with wet eyes “I…I just haven’t…been myself lately I guess”, “Well…what happened” Hailey gently asked as she took a seat next to Joel “D-did Debbie do something to you again”. 



The mere mention of Debbie sent shivers down Joel’s spine as over the years he had come to associate the young woman with nothing but petty torment, all the way back in first grade when everyone was roughly the same height to all the way through middle school where she began to grow faster than the rest of the kids there to now when she stood well over a foot taller than him



She would use that increased stature to relentlessly pick on and bully a lot of the other kids in school but it seemed like she liked to focus her energy more on Joel than anyone else and he never really knew why, in fact on one occasion she had sent Joel home with a black eye for reasons he couldn’t remember. 




“N-no it’s not d-Debbie this time” he said quickly not wanting his friend to get involved with the powerhouse of a teenager that was Debbie Keen on his behalf, “I-it’s just…I’ve got a lot of family stuff going on now I guess” Joel said dodgy like not sure of how to communicate why he was so upset “I-I’m just not sure how to deal with it you know”. 




“Well…maybe just…talk and…see what comes out” Hailey said trying to get her friend to talk about what was bothering him so much “You know you can tell me anything right” she said placing her hand over his affectionately, “I-I know I just…I don’t even know where to start” Joel said looking away from his friend afraid to tell her the whole truth of what was happening to him. 



“Hey…it’s okay, just take all the time you need” Hailey said letting Joel know it was safe to talk to her which after a few minutes of silence Joel chose to open up to his friend about part of his troubles, deciding to leave out what happened between him and Ms. Gullie for another time when he felt he could bring it up. 



After a few minutes of pouring his heart out to his friend Joel could only imagine what she thought of him, how crazy he must be seeming to by talking about giants and how he was one all along, but only saw her looking at him with pure surprise, mouth agape, and excitement in her eyes. 




“So…you’re a…a giant” Hailey said, a wide smile spreading across her face as she squeezed Joel’s hand tightly, “Y-yeah…yeah…you don’t t-think I’m crazy right” Joel reluctantly asked thinking she now had a drastically different opinion of him from rattling off the insane sounding reality he had found himself in. 



“N-no…no, not at all Joel” Hailey said hopping up off the wall and tugging at Joel’s arm to make him follow her, “In fact I…I’d like to think that we can be honest with each other” she said turning around to look at him “And to be honest…I think that sounds kinda cool…kinda hot actually” she said blushing as she lead Joel away from the school. 




“W-where are we going” Joel asked after a few minutes of walking down the street with Hailey, “Well…I figured if if you were feeling…pent up…that maybe we could go somewhere private where you could let off some steam” Hailey said once she and Joel had reached the side of the road and hopped over a guard rail. 



It was then that Joel realized where Hailey was leading the two of them, a small little cove that was an off shoot of a nearby lake only they apparently knew about as the only people who ever really seemed to be there was the both of them, giving the duo their own little swimming hole that they could go to on hot days like this one. 




“I-I-I don’t know Hailey” Joel said apprehensively as his friend led him by the arm to their little secluded area by the lake “I-I-I’m not sure I can even…do anything now” he said not wanting to speak of what happened to him yet, “Oooh come onnnn….it’ll be fun” Hailey egged him on trying to convince him that it was okay for the two of them to do what she was wanting them to do “Just think about how awesome it can be”. 



“Ehhh…I-I just don’t think this is a-a good idea” Joel said as he and Hailey finally reached their secret hideout “I-I can’t even c-control how it works yet uh-“, Hailey didn’t give Joel a chance to explain himself and quickly reached down to grab ahold of the hem of her shirt and take it off revealing her perky C cups held in place by a pink lacey bra. 



Joel’s breath caught in his throat as he watched the young woman he’d known since preschool take her bra off looking at him with innocent eyes, “Don’t worry, we can just…play around with it some” Hailey said dismissively as she shook her shoulders some making her tits wiggle and bounce around while simultaneously making Joel’s heartbeat quicken far beyond what it previously was. 




“Come onnn Joel, you know neither of us would ever do anything to ruin our friendship” she said placing her hands on his shoulders and looking down at him “Maybe this could even be the start of…something more for us” she said blushing and grinning at the short frame of Joel. 




“I-I-I”Joel stammered as he began to feel his body pressing against his clothes which tightened up around his skin so much that they started to split open at the seams, “*gasp*J-Joel ahah” Hailey said as she could now look her previously short friend eye to eye before pressing her palm against his chest wanting to feel his growing body expand further and further until she had to tilt her head up to keep eye contact with him. 



“H-Hailey” Joel said as the sound of tearing fabric filled the air before the teeth of the zipper of his pant began breaking apart and popping open to show his now skin tight underwear below which bulged out from the growing member behind them. 



Joel’s pants quickly became more like tattered shorts as he grew to a point that his cock was now grazing against Haileys bare breasts all while she held her mouth open in awe at what she was baring witness to before reaching up and fidgeting with the hole in the front of Joel’s underwear, freeing his stiff rod and allowing it to properly rub against her flesh. 




A few threads were all that held Joel’s clothing together now as he nearly doubled in size making his dick eye level with his friend who ran her hands across its smooth veiny surface and tickled the swollen spongey tip with her fingers, “Mmm hehehe…Joel ahaha oh my gosh I never knew you had such a big tool eheheh” Hailey said excitedly as she pulled the throbbing cock down to her mouth and delivered a series of kisses to it. 



“Ughh-nghhh-uhhh” Joel stammered nervously as his friend continued to smooch on his dick and at one point even stuck her tongue in his tip before rolling it around feverishly with now real rhythm to it, making him grow even further easily passing the thirty, forty, and even fifty foot mark and shredding through the last remnants of clothes he had on leaving him completely naked. 



“Ugh oh uhh H-Hailey uhh…I don’t uhh” Joel said not entirely sure of what to do next as he watched his friend gesture for him to lean down and talk to her, “Hey, huff, can you like maybe sit dow or something, huff, I can’t reach you anymore down here” she said as Joel bent down to try and hear her better resulting in his cock dangling above Haileys head. 



“W-what” Joel asked not quite understanding what she was saying, “I said could you please lay down or something, so I can enjoy this too” she said with a wide grin on her face “I mean clearly you’re enjoying yourself here right hehehe” she said motioning to his erect dick above her. 



I-I-I-I’m sorry I-I” Joel stuttered trying to explain himself only earn the laugher of his tiny friend in return, “Hahaha, I-it’s okay Joel t-that’s perfectly fine” she said brushing off his concerns about making a fool of himself “It’s just what happens when two people really like each other…and I…I really like you Joel”. 



“W-what” Joel said purely out of surprise not expecting Hailey to straight up say that to him, “Heh…yeah…I have for a while now actually” she said embarrassingly confessing the blatant crutch on her childhood “That’s why I…would always shove your head into my boobs whenever I’d give you a hug…I just wanted to try to be near you you know”. 



“I-I didn’t know you felt that way Hailey” Joel said as he sat down and reached out to grab the tiny woman in front of him, tucking his fingers under her arms and lifting her up into the air right in front of his face, “Heh heh…yeah I could tell” she said sheepishly blushing at now being dangled like a toy over Joels lap “B-but maybe now…this could be the start of something new for us” she said looking him in the eye



“R-really” Joel asked sincerely realizing that he may be getting an opportunity to finally have a relationship with someone beyond just the platonic friendship he and Hailey had shared for years, “Yeah…really” Hailey said as she snakes her hands down to the waistband of her pants and unbuttoned them “Really really” she said as she slipped off her tight fitting pants along with her panties to reveal a small tuft of auburn hair sitting right above her glistening pussy. 



At the sight of this Joel grew even bigger surpassing the seventy foot mark with ease making Hailey blush furiously at the sight of her friend being further aroused by her body, “Well…do you want to…you know” Hailey said nodding to the giant cock below her as a wild grin spread across her face “Or maybe you’d…like a taste” she said spreading her legs to reveal her wet slit to her titanic sized friend. 



“I…huff…I think I’d…like a taste” Joel said becoming excited as a nervous smile spread across his face before finally raising his friend up close to his mouth, holding her legs open with his free hand, and sticking his tongue out to meet his quivering wet pussy lips, “Ooohhh mmmphhh” Hailey exclaimed in pleasure as she felt Joel’s massive tongue worm it’s way into the beginning of her vagina lapping up her sensual juices as his bulbous taste buds drove her to a maddening degree of ecstasy “Ooohhh fuckkk yesssss…yessss Joel yes”. 



“Ooooohhh yes yes YES” she screamed as she neared her conclusion before finally spraying her excited juices over the tip of Joel’s tongue “Mmmmfff oh my gosh that was fucking amazing” she said between pants looking Joel in the eye as she held an arm over her head. 



Joel felt like a man in that moment, because for the first time ever he managed to give a woman an orgasm on his first ever go around in the sack, feeling all previous worries and emotions about what had happened to him earlier in the week fade away , feeling on top of the world as he simply couldn’t comprehend anything past what was happening right then and there. 



“Haaaa…huff…I can’t…I can’t hold myself back anymore Hailey” Joel said as he lowered his blissfully ecstatic friend down to the tip of his cock, wedging her legs open with it, and firmly grasping his throbbing shaft with his free hand before having at it and rubbing away as his balls swelled full of cum. 



The tiny woman perched atop the massive member began rubbing and thrusting her hips against the surface as a gigantic hand squeezed and tugged on her erected pillar of flesh, up until the entire thing began to quake and throb uncontrollably as the sound of rushing water emanated from underneath her making her quickly fall from her ecstatic state of mind to a far more concerned one as Joel looked down at her and, with heavy breaths, said the words “I love you”. 




It didn’t take long from the beginning of Joel’s self pleasuring journey to the end, with it really only beginning a matter of less than a minute, where he felt the rush of over a weeks worth of fluids spray out of his cock, eager to finally be spread across the vast unknown that awaited and not into the hungry cavern of the hideous woman that had stolen them before. 




Joel felt so much cum leaving his cock that it sent him into a post orgasmic bliss as the entirety of his hand was coated in the warm thick substance oozing from his body while he slowly shrunk back down to his minuscule five foot five frame, eyes rolling in the back of his head as he collapsed on the ground suddenly feeling more at ease than he had the entire week. 



His moment of peace was interrupted however when cries of disgust rang out in front of him making him open his eyes to find that Hailey was absolutely covered in a thick coating of his jizz, “WHAT…THE…FUCK” she screamed at him as she flicked her arms around trying to rod herself of as much thick white goo as she could “WHAT…IS…WRONG WITH YOU”. 



“Ehhh…w-what” Joel said now throughly confused about what happened as Hailey continued to try and clean her body of his enormous load, “LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO ME” she screamed at him as she scrapped a layer of cum off her face while even more dripped from her hair “GOD DAMNIT JOEL…CAN’T YOU FUCKING CONTROL YOURSELF”. 




“I-I-I’m sorry Hailey…I-I-I didn’t mean to make such a-a mess” he said timidly as he slowly approached the tarnished young woman, “NO DON’T YOU FUCKING TOUCH ME” she yelled at him, backing away as he tried to reach out and console her “YOU…DON’T YOU EVER COME NEAR ME AGAIN YOU FUCKING GIANT FREAK”. 




Hearing his lifelong friend say that to him practically shattered Joel’s heart to say the least, making the beginnings of tears form in the corners of his eyes as his watched his friend turn and walk into the nearby placid waters of the lake to attempt to cleanse herself of Joel’s thick sticky fluids. 




“I-I’m s-sorry” Joel quietly mumbled while shuffling around looking for the tattered remains of his clothes as tears streamed down his face, “I-sniff-I’m sorry” he quietly said as he wrapped his naked body in the ripped and torn rags before shuffling off back home, full of new found regrets. 



Chapter 6 / The More Things Change by Titanic-terrestrial



The weekend had passed and Joel had pretty much spent the whole time curled up in bed not really seeing the need to get up and interact with anyone or anything seeing as how the last couple of times when over, going so far as to sequester himself from even looking out the windows. 




It was a rough thing to know that your very best friend thought so little of you, and left you to yourself when you needed them the most, that was what Joel had been thinking at least ever since the incident at the cove where Hailey had essentially cut all ties with him crushing any attempts to reach out and explain himself or apologize. 




A knock at his door brought him back to earth where he looked behind him and saw his mother poking her head in to check on him, as she had gone the last two days without hearing a single word from him, “Hi…c-can I come in” she asked as she slowly inched her way in his room. 



“Can…can we talk Joel” Mary said quietly as she sat down at the foot of his bed getting only silence in response, “Please Joel…please talk to me” she said her voice just above a whisper as she rubbed Joel’s ankle through his sheets “Tell me what’s going on, please”. 



“*Sniff* I’m not me anymore am I” Joel said with his back still turned to his mother, “I’m just some freak now” he said through hoarse breath before turning around and looking at his mom “I don’t know what to do anymore”. 




“Ohh Joel” Mary said with a quiver in her voice and tears welling up in her eyes, “Sigh…none of us know what to do…and that’s okay” she said leaning over and rubbing his back as she looked into his eyes “That’s just a part of…growing up…for anyone really”. 




“*sniff* I don’t like being different from everyone mom” Joel said staring at his wall, “Everyone already thinks I’m the weird kid*sniff*and now they’re right*sniff*” he said as a stream of tears rolled down his face “I just don’t know what to do anymore”. 




“*Sniff* You know Joel, I was a lot like you when this first happened to me” Mary said wiping a stray tear away from her face, “I wasn’t very popular or the nicest looking girl in my class…and I stood a head taller than any boy…so I…I think I know what it’s like to feel different” she said letting her son know that he wasn’t the only one who was going through a few things. 




“But*sniff*we find out who we need to be because of that…because we’re different” Mary said placing a hand on Joel’s shoulder and turning him to face her, “And when we grow up we see that being different is just like change…it’s a part of life” she said solemnly as Joel looked to her for hope. 



“I-I know that…a lot has changed for you the last couple years, especially in the last week, but you need to know that*sniff* it’ll take time for things to look like they’re changing for the better” Mary said as she took a finger and wiped away a few of Joel’s tears, “Even though they already are” she said with a thin smile as she caressed his face “Accidents happen, mistakes are made, and things just don’t seem to go right but that’s just part of the process”. 




“We just have to…pick ourselves back up when things don’t work out the way we thought they would” Mary said softly as she looked away reminiscently, “B-but what if…what if I did something bad and…what if s-something bad h-happened to me” Joel said freighted of admitting past misdeeds “W-what if I-I don’t know how t-to pick myself back up”. 




“That’s what I’m for Joel…for when you need someone to lean on” Mary said as she brushed Joel’s hair aside lovingly, “That’s what me and Sarah and Chris are all here for…to help you through this” she said scooting closer to her son “You just need to reach out to us, and let us know you need a hand”. 




“What if I…I’m just not ready to talk yet” Joel said through closed eyes, “Then we’ll be here waiting for you” Mary said as she pulled Joel up and held him against her chest, lightly caressing his hair as she rocked the two of them back and forth “No matter what”. 




“You promise” Joel asked with a hoarse tone, “I promise” Mary said as she nuzzled the top of her sons head with her chin “You’re my little boy Joel, and you always will be no matter what”. 



The two sat embracing each other for quite a while, simply basking in the silence that over took the room until finally Mary looked down at her son curiously, “Joel…you would tell me if something was wrong…or if something happened…right” she asked carefully “B-because if something has happened…you know I won’t be mad or upset”. 




Joel paused for a moment, he wondered if she had maybe somehow found out about what happened between him and Hailey, or even worse what Ms. Gullie had done to him, and considered not answering, but decided to leave it be for now and that he would talk about what happened when he felt ready for it. 




“N-no…nothings happened mom” Joel said pushing out of the hug and looking up at his mother “I promise” he said trying to quench any thoughts she may have had regarding his safety, “I’m just…tired” he said slumping his hands in his lap. 




Mary remained silent and still for a moment before letting out a tired sigh of her own “Yeah…me too Joel, heh, me too” she said before getting up off his bed, “Well…I’ll be in my room if you need me” she said looking back at her son as she stood in the doorway “Goodnight…I love you”. 




“I love you too mom” Joel said as his mom cracked the door behind her, “Sighhh…what am I gonna do” he asked himself as he flopped back down on his bed “How do I…get through this” he asked no body in particular while staring up at the ceiling. 





He stayed like that for a moment before a pungent odor wafted through his nostrils making him feel extremely aware of his own bad smell, “Sigh…I guess I could start by taking a shower” he said before getting up and walking across the hall to the bathroom and turning the water on. 




Stripping down to his underwear and waiting for the water to heat up he walked over and opened up the window to try and let some air in as he bathed, and immediately caught a whiff of something else, something very…intoxicating to put it lightly. 




He was caught off guard by the sudden assault on his nostrils throat he didn’t even move away from the window sill, which in turn made him breath in even more of this new sensational scent that tickled his loins far more than he could have ever expected. 




He couldn’t quite describe it beyond it was the most surreal euphoric thing he had ever smelled before, then he saw them. 



Through the window he looked across the yard and spotted in Sarah and Chris’s home the two of them going at it in their bedroom which just so happened to line up perfectly with his point of view. 




He saw the two of them intertwined with one another as who he thought was Chris grew and expanded before his very eyes, outgrowing their bed in the process before eventually becoming so large that she could hold her partner in her hands like a child. 




The sight of this made a considerable bulge appear in the front of Joel’s underwear as he unknowingly began stretching towards the ceiling himself, “Mfff…uhhhh” he moaned slightly as he couldn’t help but reach down and toy with his growing member. 





He watched as Chris held Sarah back in the palm of her hand and then slowly inserted her giant index finger into her tiny pussy making her throw her head back in ecstasy as well as make Joel strip through his briefs leaving him naked and he played with his engorged cock. 




It wasn’t long though until Joel came to his senses and realized that things were not the way they needed to be, “Oh shit oh shit oh shit” he panickly whispered to himself as he walked around trying to find some place to relieve himself that wouldn’t leave a huge mess. 




Suddenly remembering the shower Joel whipped around and stroked out the final few pumps before violently shooting his cum all over the shower wall, coating it in a thick layer of warm stickiness that even at his current height seemed to be a lot more than humanly possible for anyone to make. 




“Huff huff…gah…what the hell” he said to himself as he slowly shrunk back down to his normal height and closely examined the shower wall, finding it very strange that even as big as he was that he could produce so much cum out of his body at one time. 




He didn’t think to much of it thought as he quickly slammed shut the bathroom window and proceeded to clean off the side of the shower fully embarrassed by himself and how he could’ve gotten so out of control so quickly, and by his godparents no less. 





After all that Joel then went to bed and got ready for school the next day, where he couldn’t help but hope that it would be better than it was before, despite the fact that his best friend didn’t seem to want anything to do with him now and that every other girl in school was now giving him the ‘giants glare’ as his mother had called it. 




Now halfway through the day Joel seemed to find a bit of piece in the fact that he was alone in a cafeteria full of students, “At least this is the same” he said before a few people walked by his table and swiped up a few key components of his meal. 




For the first time in quite a while Joel looked down at what was left of his lunch and was happy that it was there waiting for him, almost like it was saying it would be there no matter how much changed, and that some things truly do stay the same. 




In some strange way it almost gave him a sense of comfort to know that with everything that was going on in his life, everything that had happened in the last few days, that there would still be those few abject absolutes that he could count on even in his lowest moments. 




However just as he was about to take a bite out of his apple something unexpected happened, something that he never would have imagined in a hundred years, Debbie Keen had gotten up from her seat across the cafeteria and walked down to his table making his breath catch in his throat. 




He sat in silent panic for what was about to do as she had never before been one of the few other students who had taken his lunch before, as she had proven to be more of a punch first take things later kind of a gal. 




She eyed him down the entire time, never once breaking eye contact, as she hid her right hand in the brown paper bag she carried with her leading Joel to believe that she was going to hit him with some sort of hidden instrument she had snuck onto school grounds. 




“Oh God, oh God, oh God why is she walking over here” Joel thought to himself as he watched Debbie methodically walk down the open aisle between the lunch tables towards his lonesome little spot in the corner, “She’s gonna give you a beating for pushing her aside last week isn’t she” he thought before she was finally standing right beside his table. 




His minuscule form seated at the table meant that he was around eye level with her hips, which he dared not look at by keeping his gaze fixated squarely down on his lap, tucking his hands between his legs so they wouldn’t be as easily available to her. 




He could feel her staring down the back of his head, her eyes threatening to boar holes in his skull, and simply felt like he couldn’t move from the sheer intimidation she exerted making him pinch his eyes shut and turn his head away in preparation for…a sandwich. 




The barley audible slap of a thin sandwich in a plastic baggie caught his ear and made him open his eyes to see that Debbie had thrown an uneaten sandwich on his table before simply turning away and walking out the door into the school corridor.  




Joel watched in confusion as her tall slender frame lurked out of the cafeteria and down to who knows where leaving him with what he assumed to be a part of her lunch as he always remembered seeing her eat the same thing every school day, bologna sandwich and a can of soda. 




He looked down at the presented food with great confusion as he didn’t quite know what to do with it as he was sure there was no way she intended for him to eat a part of her own meal for the day, which itself looked to be very lacking in the nutritional category as upon further examination Joel could only make out a single piece of meat pressed between two slices of while bread. 





Joel wanted to ignore it, to set it aside, to leave it be and not even look at it as he thought this was some sort of mind game Debbie was playing on him, making him eat her table scraps without even having to say anything. 




“But why a full sandwich” Joel thought to himself as he apprehensively picked up the plastic bag, trying his best to not let the voracious pangs of appetite push him right into her trap, but couldn’t help how appetizing it looked to his hungry eyes. 




After a week of not quite eating the way he needed to be he was understandably hungrier than usual, so with great caution he open up the baggie and slid out the sandwich letting it flop around in his hand and debated whether or not he should even go through with this. 




After a minute though he convinced himself that he would be able to scarf down what he could of the sandwich and get out of the cafeteria before she even had a chance to come back, which he did in less than a minute surprising himself with how fast he managed to consume the imparted food. 




Taking no chances on being caught wolfing down the rest of his meal and being made a fool of Joel then packed up the remaining apple and water bottle and made his way to the restrooms down the hall to eat in solidarity, secluding himself away from any prying eyes or cameras. 




Later in the day though Joel found himself sitting outside cutting class once again thinking about the peculiarity of the day, still finding it strange that his lifelong bully had shown him a bit of kindness after all this time. 




“Maybe…maybe she’s just started picking on someone else” Joel said trying to make sense of it as he ruffled through his backpack and pulled out a textbook and a note pad to begin his homework for the day, doing his best to push the thoughts away in order to focus on his studies. 




However, not to long after he found himself deep into his work when he was suddenly caught off guard by the sound of someone walking up and making themselves known, “Excuse me, young man” the voice of an older woman said grabbing his attention as he snapped his head up to look at her. 




To Joel she appeared to be a mid thirties woman with short cropped blonde hair dressed in a very official looking suit and tie, form fitted and tailored to her body in such a a way that it almost seemed to hug around her chest, with a pair of thin lensed sunglasses, making her a very intimidating person to look at much less talk to. 




“Would you be so kind as to point me in the direction of a certain student here” the lady said cocking her head to the side making Joel feel as if he were under some sort of observation, “Uhh…m-maybe…ummm w-who are you looking for” Joel said nervously trying to squirm away uncomfortable like “I believe…his name is Joel Deleany…if I’m not mistaken” she said staring right at him as she plainly said his own name, taking slow methodical breaths. 




Joel couldn’t help but go wide eyes at the sudden mention of his name by this complete stranger which more than confirmed to the lady that she may have just found who she was looking for, “You…wouldn’t happen to know…where he would be now would you” she asked menacingly as she walked closer towards him “Because…that would save he and I a lot of time”. 




Joel nervously gulped down as hard as he could as he stared into the dark lenses of the lady before apprehensively saying “I-I-I’m h-h-him”, “Hmmm” the lady grumbled as if her suspicions had been confirmed as she reached into her jacket and pulled out a folded up ID badge and showed it to Joel “Then you wouldn’t mind coming quietly I assume”. 



She flashed her badge holding her hand over half of it as Joel looked mortified at what was happening, with millions of millions of possibilities for what this could possibly be about running through his mind making him a clear nervous wreck, “So kid…what’s it gonna be” the lady said putting her badge away “I have a certain someone that would like to have a word with you”. 




“W-who even are y-you” Joel stuttered out not really seeing any signs of getting out of this as this woman could clearly chase him down easily if he tried to run away, “Agent Green, I’m with the PSD” she said matter of factly as she stood over him from his seated position “And I suggest that you come quietly Mr. Deleany”. 




“Eh…uhhh…u-ummm…” Joel stammered as his voice caught in his throat, “Don’t make this harder on yourself kid” Agent Green said looming over the scared little frame of Joel as he cowered from her intimidating aura “It’ll be best for everyone if you don’t resist”. 




Seeing no other alternatives Joel reluctantly gathered his belongings and followed Agent Green to her car parked just outside the school property, “Now…my boss is going to be very pleased that I’ve brought you to her…so thank you in advance” Agent Green said dryly in between deep ragged breaths now that she and Joel were in her car, where subsequently Joel began to pick up on a peculiar smell coming from Agent Green. 



Chapter 7 / A Chat Amongst Friends by Titanic-terrestrial


Mary sat at a small kitchen nook, her hands clasped around a hot cup of tea as she slowly and methodically sipped away at it lost in her own mind at what had been happening the last week or so. 



A calm silence emanated through the kitchen as Sarah and Chris sat opposite her sipping away at their own cups as their guest chose her next words carefully, “I…I just feel like…somethings happened to him” Mary said once she looked up from her steamy cup “I try to ask him if he’s okay, and let him know that he isn’t alone but…I just don’t know what to do now”. 




The two women sat and listened to what their friend was saying, feeling their own concerns about the well being of their godson, “What do you think happened, has he…said anything or…” Sarah asked after a moment of tense quiet between them. 



“Sigh, that’s the thing though” Mary said slumping her shoulders as she sat her cup down looking like she had been defeated “He’s been keeping to himself the last week, he just comes home, locks himself in his room and hardly ever comes out now”, “Almost like he’s become withdrawn from everything” Sarah asked treading lightly in case she overstepped her boundaries. 




“…yeah” Mary said meekly before taking another sip of her tea, feeling like Sarah had voiced her own feelings about what was wrong with Joel “I just don’t want to make any…accusations about anything, but I-I just have this feeling deep down that something has happened”, “He would’ve told you if something was wrong hunny” Chris said before taking a sip herself. 




“He just seems so distant now” Mary said staring out into the front yard, looking at the serine display of worldly calm, “He’s always been skittish, but recently he just feels more…afraid than anything” she said scared that her son may be developing a fear of himself as a result of his most recent developments. 




“That’s normal for a lot of teenagers to a certain point though” Sarah said bringing up how all of them had a difficult time when they were around Joel’s age, “I know…but this just feels different somehow” Mary said swirling her drink a bit “I just don’t know how to deal with all this, it’s not like I ever even thought this was going to be a problem for us either”. 




“Well, I mean not to sound weird or anything, but have you tried smelling him” Chris asked wondering if her friend had maybe picked up on something unusual with Joel “I mean maybe there’s something lingering around him you know”, “Sigh…I’ve tried but everything’s just been so bogged up the past week or so, it’s like everything is coming up all at once” Mary said rubbing her temple slightly. 




“And to be honest, it’s been giving me the nastiest headache I’ve ever had” Mary said squinting her eyes in pain “I’ve never felt this way before either, it’s like I’m changing with Joel for some reason”, “Maybe it’s more of an instinctual thing than anything else” Sarah said posing the idea that perhaps her friend was becoming more attuned to the dangers her child faced now that he was entering a new stage of life. 




“Yeah instead of there actually being something wrong, maybe you’re just hormonal heh” Chris said with a little laugh before getting a smack to her shoulder by Sarah “Gah, ow, I’m just trying to bring some levity to the situation, gosh”, “You are not helping here” Sarah hissed under her breath as Mary slumped over and held her head in her hands. 




Marys shoulders hitched and shook as she began to openly weep over her situation, finding no resolve in the attempted affirmations her friends she cried like she never had before “I’ve been a terrible mother haven’t I” she asked between sobs “I’ve failed my own son” she said before the subtle ripping of threads filled the room. 



Overwhelmed with emotion Mary began to swell up and expand out into her neighbors home taking up more and more space by the second as she continued to cry over the fact that she had been living under the false pretenses of her own family’s safety. 




Sarah and Chris sat silently as they watched their guest reach higher and higher ground as she sat across from them, ripping through her clothes to the point that they began to hang on by mere stitches that even dug into her skin to a slight degree before loosing their one sided battle as her body stretched out across their kitchen coming close to their little island they recently had installed. 




The two lovers worriedly looked over at one another as their now nude friend wept into her hands and grew ever so closer to their ceiling before quickly stripping down to their birthday suits and matching Mary’s height before she could push a hole through their house. 



“Hey hey hey it’s okay Mary it’s okay” Sarah said soothingly as she wrapped her arms around her disheveled friend, trying her best to bring the growing woman some level of comfort as her partner did much of the same but in her own way. 



“You’re not a bad mom girl” Chris said giving Mary a shoulder to cry on “You’re just scared…and so is Joel, but that’s okay a lot of things have changed in such little time this normal to be upset” she said as Marys growth slowed to a halt just after the back of her head pushed a sizable divot into the ceiling. 



“You’ve done so much for your son, and so much for yourself that no one, absolutely no one, can ever say that you are a bad, horrible, awful mother” Chris said pulling Mary away so that she could look in her eyes “Especially you”, “I haven’t done enough though” Mary said barely above a whisper. 



“You’ve done more than enough sweetie” Sarah said as she caressed her friends face, wiping away her stray tears “More than any other person I know”, the three giant women sat in the crowded kitchen for what felt like an eternity before Mary finally broke the silence “What do I do now” she asked sullen and exasperated. 




“You do what you can sweetie, that’s all any of us can do” Sarah said rubbing Mary’s shoulder as Chris intertwined her fingers with Mary’s squeezing her hand tightly and comfortingly “But right now I’d start by shrinking back down” said Chris warning a small chuckle from the other two towering ladies. 



“You’re right, you both are” Mary said as she shifted slightly becoming suddenly aware of something weird under her left butt cheek but thought nothing else of it “Oh gosh, I’m sorry about all of this, I’ve been such a mess these last few days” Mary said wiping away the last remnants of tears from her face as she and her friends slowly began returning to normal. 



“It’s no big deal girl” Chris said as she picked up her pants and quickly slipped back into them “Stress is just a natural response to…changes in someone’s life” Sarah said as she put her shirt back on “And you’re under a lot of stress right now…it’s just normal”, “I’m usually a lot more put together than this though” Mary said as she picked up the tattered remains of her clothes and held them up to her naked body. 




“Sighhh…I just bought this shirt” she said as she held out the stripped apart apparel in front of her breasts which did little to cover her bountiful mounds, “Here” Chris said extending her shirt towards her friend “It might be a little tight but at least you won’t walk home naked”. 



“Thanks” Mary said sheepishly, finding it rather embarrassing that she had managed to loose control and shred through her clothes haphazardly, “Take these too” Sarah said offering up her pants in kind “I think we’re still around the same size” she said before Mary took her up on her offer. 




“Sighhh…I’m sorry about…all this” Mary said motioning to the mess she had made before looking back and the crushed island that she figured had been what her ass was laying on earlier “I’ll pay for everything I swear”, “Hey don’t even sweat it girl” Chris said waving off Mary’s concerns “Believe it or not this isn’t exactly the first time we’ve had an overgrowth in the house” Sarah said looking pointedly at Chris. 



“Whaaat why do we even have home insurance if we’re not going to use it huh” Chris said before walking out of the kitchen to go get another shirt, “I’m glad you came to talk to us Mary” Sarah said walking up and placing a caring hand on her shoulder “If you ever need to get something off your chest, you know Chris and I are always here for you”. 



“I know” Mary said through a softer tone “Thank you”, “ And now if you’ll excuse me” Sarah said before walking out of the kitchen herself “I desperately need to put some pants on, hehe” she said earning a good laugh from Mary in turn. 



“Sighhhhh…what a mess” Mary said looking around at the damages shaking her head in disbelief at what she had done before eventually making her way back home, “I hope Joel’s okay” she whispered to herself as she walked down the street towards her home unaware of the situation her son was currently facing halfway across town. 


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13961