Coexist in Clover High - Daily Lives by rave777
Summary:

The compilation story of all things that happened in Clover High School settings. Some are standalone, some are spanned for a few separate chapters. Tags will be added for individual chapters as well as the main tags would be updated as more chapters added.


Disclaimer: All characters within are 18+, an alternate high school settings is used for Coexist stories.


Categories: Unaware, Giantess, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Footwear, Humiliation, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 9129 Read: 9150 Published: March 06 2024 Updated: April 12 2024

1. Chapter 1: The Shelter Initiative, Part 1 by rave777

2. Chapter 2: The Shelter Initiative, Part 2 by rave777

3. Chapter 3: School Hierarchy, Part 1 by rave777

4. Chapter 4: Dark Romance, Part 1 by rave777

Chapter 1: The Shelter Initiative, Part 1 by rave777
Author's Notes:

F/m - butt, footwear

Sunday, 02.30 PM

Despite reading all the crazy stuff about Clover High School on the internet, it didn’t stop Oliver in deciding that he wanted to spend his teenage life enrolling in this mixed size school. Now sitting patiently inside the crowded train for Lilliputians, the brownish hair boy reads everything that he needs to know about the place where he’s going to live for three years, or maybe more depends on the situation. Unsafe environment for Lilliputians, bullying cases by the bigger ones, cities destroyed either by human or Brobdingnagian students for fun… for the weird mind of Oliver, this is just adding to his curiosity. He remembered being very fascinated as a kid reading all about these bigger kinds outside his hometown that was located very far away from the mixed size regions, relatively safe from the giants.

Then he remembered about this new initiative about the student housing; instead of the usual dormitory in a city around the school, after several cases about Lilliputian cities being destroyed by mischievous human or Brobdingnagian students, the city leader decided to do some kind of initiative to lessened the Lilliputian casualties called ‘The Shelter Initiative’. Oliver of course aware that he’d rather keeping his life as safe as possible decided to join this initiative, despite it’s still in ‘experimental’ phase as long as it improves his chance of survival living in mixed size territory.

“Clover High Girl Dormitory Number Three,” the Lilliputian subway train stopped. This is it, Oliver thought. Standing up, carrying his luggage and exiting the train alongside crowds of people while following the instruction given on his email: ‘Enter the Transport Container #5’. Then he saw it; LED screens written exactly that, ‘Transport Container #5’, with arrow pointing toward the destination.

Transport… number five… there it is, Oliver found it; a bunch of people lining up in front of the door as they got their ticket examined through the scanning machine. Some are teenage boys and girls on the same age probably, just like Oliver ready for their life as Clover High student. There are also a few adults probably decided to live in the same city as well. Scanning the e-ticket, that’s it. Oliver entered the door and inside is a massive white room with the ceiling very far above, probably around sixteen stories in height? Looking around, it’s just an empty room with his fellow Lilliputians just sitting around waiting. For a ‘transport container’, it really is a container, but Oliver at least expecting something like passenger seat or maybe a window. Well, at least he’s now just sitting down crossing his legs on the black mat below. Still, wonder how this works though.

CRANK

Just few minutes later, a loud steel sound echoed through the container. There seems to be a sudden movement as everyone inside got caught off guard with few of the Lilliputians fell down or tumbling a little from the sudden movement of the transport container. Good thing the mat below softened the bump, but pretty shocking nonetheless. Funny, it felt like aboard a cruise ship with the feeling of that gentle sway of the whole container, but there’s no sound of water. Maybe they’re flying? Or probably something like a rapid transit? Nobody had any idea what is actually going on outside their container.

BAM

Suddenly, another sound of the thumping steel. Oliver and everyone else felt the sway stopped, it’s like the container finally stopped moving. Mumbling of worry, excitement, curiosity filled the whole plain white container. Then their thoughts snapped as their eyes turning to the one side of the container seeing the door slides open. Lining up and slowly walking forward, Oliver finally made it out of the container, revealing a sight similar to an airport, but it’s just a wide open concrete field with a few crews standing around. On the distance there’s a building, presumably where Oliver going to register himself as a citizen on this new city. Behind it is a whole cityscape where Oliver would probably live for years there. But then his focus shifts as he looked around above him… there’s no blue sky, instead it’s a… wall? Ceiling? The light came from a huge window on one side of the room. On the other side, there’s a wooden door, stood taller than anything Oliver has ever seen. The whole sight of it leaves Oliver felt overwhelmed, especially for someone who spends his whole life so far only in Lilliputian community. Connecting everything that he gathered so far… is he… are they… inside a room belonged to a Brobdingnagian?

CREAK

His question immediately answered as the miles tall door opened… there walks in a girl, clad in her white tanktop and black short tights barely covering her buttcheek. Her black ponytail hair easily gave an impression of a tomboy combined with those sweaty body. Normally, this would be just a pleasing sight for Oliver… but definitely not an ordinary one when she is miles high.

“Hello, new citizens! Welcome to Sunnyville!” the cheerful smile of the Brobdingnagian girl ease off the newly arrived Lilliputians a little. Even so, the intimidating size difference never fails to make them tremble in fear. “I’m Saki, the owner of Sunnyville here, hope you enjoy your new life in this humble little city!”

Nothing humble about her size, that’s for certain. Despite that, Oliver has been struggling to lifts his jaw back up for some time now ever since Saki made her grand appearance to the microns below her. Then a sudden flashing red light from behind Oliver surprised him a little.

“Is that all?” Saki took a step. The white sneakers swings toward where the transport container located as she could recognize it by the bright red light signaling that the container is empty now. Oliver could feel a little tremor with each step that the gargantuan girl took. Before he could realize however, Saki walks right toward where the disembarked Lilliputians still stood, the tremor grows a little stronger as she gets closer and closer with each step. What comes next caught them off guard however, the area darkens around them as Saki’s right foot floats right above them. the impressive detail of her miles long sole of her sneakers, each crevice of the stylized sole of it could be seen by everybody below her. Quick measurement in one glance, Oliver could imagine a whole small city might be easily pulverized just by a single step of this massive sneakers. But there’s no time for further measurement as Oliver quickly crouches in fear, life flashes before his eyes… is this it? all of this turned out to be the biggest mistake of his life trying to discover the size difference in this world? Everything turns darker with each passing moment…

THUD

The shoe landed on the other side of the floor, outside the Lilliputian city territory. Slight girlish giggles could be heard from above as the dark shadow disappeared around the Lilliputians below. Even if Saki couldn’t see them, she does this teasing stuff often enough that she could already pictured the reaction and once remembered someone from one of the cities uploading his recording of her descending barefoot on the video site and let’s just say Saki won’t ever forget the thrill and joy of watching it…

But the thrill ride doesn’t stop there.

With both feet planted on both sides of the arrival area, now Saki lowers herself slowly. The massive rear end belonging to the Brobdingnagian girl looms closer with each passing second. The subtle sound of the nylon shorts stretching in its best effort to contain the thick cheeks behind it could be heard as Oliver once again cowering on the ground along with the others for the inevitable while those giant butt that Oliver imagined could pancaked around three or four Lilliputian cities should it landed on them, descends from the heaven at the deliberate speed. Then it’s just stopped a few hundred meters above them, covering the whole area in the shadows. Oliver slowly put her hand away from his face as the unbelievable sight of the Brobdingnagian girl’s asscheeks now almost completely exposed if it’s not for the nylon shorts still managed to hold in covering the private parts between her planet sized cheeks.

“Stay in your place, tinies!” Saki’s right hand descends right on the container where the Lilliputians were transported with. Much to the shock of everyone, Saki gently pinched the transport container between her thumb and index finger. the sixteen stories high container seemingly just disappeared between her building-no, buildings-sized fingers. The transport container that has been said could contain approximately around a thousand Lilliputians is probably just the size of a jelly bean to her, or maybe even smaller. Of all the teases that Saki gave to these Lilliputians, this one actually the thing that really tells them how massive the Brobdingnagians are to them. “Gotta took this back to the subway station. Now please for the arrivals, register yourself and settle down at your designated living places, see you later!”

With that, Saki stood back up and steps away from the Lilliputian civilizations and exits the room with the transport container in her right hand. One by one the newly arrived Lilliputians walks toward the administration building while Oliver still hasn’t moved an inch from where he stood the whole time. To witness such a glorious sight of the Brobdingnagian people for the first time sends shiver, fear, and excitement all combined into one inside him. not to mention, the realization of how the transport container actually works and what 'The Shelter Initiative' really looked like really blew his mind…

Today is the first day of his adventure…

Chapter 2: The Shelter Initiative, Part 2 by rave777
Author's Notes:

F/m, crush, destruction

It's Monday morning, time for the first day in school.

Riding the rapid transit toward the transport container, Oliver still amazed after some exploring that he did after unpacking in his dorm yesterday. His discovery reveals that how the entire Lilliputian civilization that Saki called Sunnyville in this very room actually spans for eight different major cities. They also said that most of the ‘shelter’ on each Brobdingnagian girl has several cities in one room. The Shelter Initiative carefully picked the Brobdingnagian girl candidates on which one that they can entrusted the Lilliputian civilization to.

Despite all that, it’s not rare to hear some news or rumors about how some of the Brobdingnagian students abusing their power toward the microscopic civilizations beneath their feet…

Oliver could only hope that Saki is the right choice…

Now this one is different; as Oliver entered the container, despite looking huge just like yesterday, this one has more than one door in it. Entering it, the inside is actually had its roof relatively at normal height instead of that sixteen stories room. Then he realized that on the wall side of the container, this time there’s an elevator and escalator. So that means… there are more than just one kind of transport containers? Fascinating, Oliver thought. And of course, if the containers are divided into multiple floors, it could contain more than just one thousand Lilliputians. With the wide and fast rapid transit provides convenience for Lilliputians to travel coast to coast added with multiple roads toward where the transport container is located to avoid traffic jams, this is a clever idea to solve the problem of subway stations that are unfortunately haven’t reached the individual room of this Brobdingnagian girl dorm yet, especially since this shelter initiative had just implemented not a long time ago.

A few minutes later, sirens of warning blared, both escalator and elevator slowed down to a halt and everybody rushing in to settle down for the final minute.

“Morning everyone!”

Loud yet muffled sound of Saki could be heard, she must be here to pick up the container to be brought into the subway station once again.

“Come on! Chop chop! I’ll pick this up in a few seconds, hold on!”

So that’s how it works. Anyone that missed the ride, well… tough luck, they’re not going anywhere for today then.

CRANK

Shutters down, a sudden push of gravity sends everyone including Oliver to the floor. Saki gently lifts the transport container and carrying it toward the usual subway station spot for Lilliputians.

+++

Now already in her blue skirt and white buttoned shirt uniform, Saki is ready for the new semester. The athletic girl could only wonder what’s in store for the next swimming competition. With the Lilliputian transport container safely pinched between her right thumb and index finger, Saki carried it out of her dorm room and placed it down on the tiny spot below the wall marked with yellow line, allowing the passengers inside to enter the subway station as soon as Saki placed it next to the subway entry spot.

“Yo, Saki!” another girlish voice came up from behind.

“Hi there, Candice. Ready for the new semester?” Saki turned around to see another fellow Brobdingnagian student. Clad in the same uniform with her chest just a little bit bustier than Saki and her skirt a tad shorter almost exposing her butt, then there’s dyed black and midnight blue long hair.

“I just wish that I got the right class… my last homeroom teacher was such a strict bitch,” Candice also put down the transport container near the wall, albeit a little bit rougher than how Saki did it.

“When will you be a bit gentler to those little things?” Saki just sighed knowing her rough attitude toward the smaller ones.

“Same old Saki… this initiative’s pretty lame if you ask me… I mean, really? Leaving those millions of their fragile lives in our hands?” Candice shrugged. “At the very least, they gave me something fun to do in my pastimes now,”

“Hey now…” Saki shook her head a little bit sickened by the thought of toying with the lives of Lilliputians. Sure, even Saki sometimes having some fun when teasing the smaller ones, but no need to the point of someone’s life unceremoniously lost.

“What? What can they do to us, anyway?”  Candice readjusts her bag. “If its not for those authorities around us, I would already made them extinct probably,”

“Oh please…” Saki rolled her eyes as she just walking past her dorm neighbor. “Well, see ya at school then,”

“Hey, come on! That was just a joke!”

+++

Twenty minutes train ride through the dark tunnel and Oliver finally arrived on his designated classroom. Stepping out from the subway tunnel and there it is; the massive classroom that accommodates forty Brobdingnagian students with each table has around ten human-sized desks on it. Oliver already read so much about it previously and now his curiosity finally paid off; seeing all those desks that are taller than anything a Lilliputian could ever built, then of course there’s the Brobdingnagian girls stood around inbetween the desks. If seeing one like Saki already crazy enough, to see many of them all at once quickly send shivers down Oliver’s spine.

“Judging by your reaction… is this your first time seeing the giants like them?” a student approached Oliver from the side.

“Y… yeah…” Oliver still in disbelief witnessing such sight.

“Markus, nice to meet you,” the short black hair student shakes hands with Oliver. “All I could say is… welcome to the jungle,”

“Oliver, and… What does that mean?” Oliver tilts his head.

“The thing with living together alongside these giants, be it humans or Brobbies, well… it wasn’t always rainbow and sunshine, I’ll tell you that much,”

“Yeah, I read all about that already on the web though,”

“Oh, but you haven’t seen it with your own eyes, I bet,” Markus points at Oliver.

“Well… yeah, I only saw the video and pictures so far,”

“You’ll see it soon enough… by the way, where’s your dorm?”

“Um… Brobby girl dorm number three,”

“Wait, really!? Which city?”

“Sunnyville, Saki’s the owner,”

“Aw, almost…” Markus snapped his finger. “I’m also on dorm number three, but I’m in Bugville, belonged to Candice,”

“Wait, Bugville?” Oliver seems amused by the name.

“Our owner… she’s… not quite nice I must say, I’ve been in her city for a few days now, and what she has shown so far is nothing but disdain,”

“Oh…” no words, Oliver couldn’t even imagine it.

“Count yourself lucky if your owner is the nice one,”

The bell rang.

“Well, let’s get through this class today alive, shall we?” Markus took a seat while Oliver took the one next to him.

 +++

After school…

Waiting for their train inside the subway station, Oliver and Markus continued their conversation with Markus further enlightened Oliver with his knowledge about living in a mixed size society.

“…I see, fascinating,” with his right hand on his chin, Oliver letting all that knowledge from Markus drilled inside his brain.

“Well, that’s my train,” Markus saw the incoming train now braking right in front of him. “There’s still so many things I wanted to explain to you, we’ll continue tomorrow, of course,”

“I can’t wait,” sparks of joy and wonder decorates Oliver’s image of the mixed size nation that he’s currently in. “This is all so exciting!”

“Just one more thing,” Markus stepped inside the train. “You’ll never completely knew what it is about living together with those giants until you came into direct contact with them,”

Direct contact? Huh… now Oliver could only imagine what its like to have some kind of skin-to-skin contact with the bigger ones.

“Well, see ya tomorrow!” the door closed, the subway train started to move bringing Markus to his destination, leaving the ever-curious Oliver lost in thought and excitement about all of this mixed size society.

+++

“Stupid… fucking…”

There’s Candice walking through the corridor of Brobdingnagian girl dormitory #3. Furrowed brows and narrowed eyes, anyone can tell the Brobdingnagian student didn’t look happy today. Just a few steps later she finally arrived right in front of her room, but of course looking to her left toward the end of the hall, the daily responsibility of carrying the Lilliputian transport container shouldn’t be neglected unless she wants another scolding from the dorm manager about forgetting her responsibility as the chosen Shelter Initiative girl.

A single sigh escaped her lips as she walks toward the wall where the tiny transport container awaits. Lazily her right thumb and index finger pinched the designated container from the floor, stood back up and finally entered her own room.

+++

THUMP

“Whoa!!” Markus fell down on his front. Thankfully the mat-covered surface below saves him from hard fall. Still, it’s never a smooth sailing with Candice since day one Markus arrived here in Clover High. Oh well, what a tiring first day of school. For this evening Markus just wanted to go back to his dorm and just chill with his gaming PC…

As soon as Markus exits the transport container into the usual open field, there’s something looming high on the right corner of his sight. Turning his head, he saw her…

That midnight blue long hair, piercing glare from those dark blue eyes, her head rests on her right hand, lazily scanning the sight of microscopic civilization below her like a judgmental goddess disappointed by her lowly subjects…

+++

What a miserable week it has been for Candice. With the Lilliputian civilization placed on the table, now Candice just sits on her chair, right hand on the table and propping her head as her eyes scanned the green and grey patches in front of her.

“Seriously…” Candice felt like talking to herself, but she knows millions of Lilliputian ears currently felt the echoed loud voice of hers. “Being assigned to take care of you all, dorm manager scolds me for forgetting picking your sorry ass container from the station… yeah, but you know what could make it perfect so that all of you could laugh at my misery here right now?”

Even if this is not the first time their giant owner being grumpy, it’s always an unsettling feeling when that piercing glare from those dark blue eyes combined with that cold loud voice trembles every living Lilliputians underneath. Despite the assured safety of this Shelter Initiative program, that planet-sized body belonged to their protector bigger than their whole continent settled above the table surface didn’t help the vibe at all.

“Miss Jeanette!” Candice lifts up her head, eyes still locked on the tiny civilization below. “Like, come on! Who the fuck cares about the first founder of Lilliputian society! Argh, I hate history lesson! I swear the nerve of this fucking homeroom teacher…”

+++

The thundering voice of their giant owner echoes throughout the Bugville. No city is safe from the loud girlish voice of the Brobdingnagian girl that’s still occupied the north side of their skyline.

Markus, having experienced the rudeness of this one student for days ever since his arrival, couldn’t help but just admiring the sight of her from the roof of his dorm, still in the same position ever since she’s sitting down and ranting about everything. Thankfully, Markus’ location is pretty distant from where Candice is sitting that at the very least, he’s not dangerously close while he noticed for those living on the north side of the continent, her planet-sized buttoned white shirt covered boobs planted firmly atop the edge of the table while the curve above it casts some part of the cities beneath the shadow not unlike an eclipse.

Despite her attitude, Markus couldn’t deny the charm of this dark-haired giant beauty, combined with her icy gaze that could easily depict her as one of those cold-hearted goddesses that demands respect and adoration from those below her.

“Now you know how pissed off I am right now, huh? And you expect me to babysit you all today and everyday? Or maybe need I remind you who’s actually in charge in this very room?”

Remind us? No, wait…

Before Markus could realize the meaning of it, Candice, still with her head lazily propped on her right hand, swings her left hand forward, positioning it above some part of a city…

No way… is she gonna…

Index finger extended, then it began its descent into the grey patch below. The Lilliputians in the city below got caught off guard by the sudden incoming massive object above them and then…

BOOM

The gargantuan pointer finger made its landing on the grey patches below. Around five or six Lilliputian houses instantly obliterated into nothing but flattened rubble. Candice didn’t even need to squint hard enough to see the result of her whimsical action; the grey smoke and dust blowing around her planted index finger is already an indicator that her pointing digit alone could effortlessly create such havoc on what previously must be a peaceful neighborhood. With her digit still planted firmly on the ground, the surviving Lilliputians around are either running away in panic or noticing how her one finger alone is already taller than most of the buildings in any Lilliputian city.

Like watching a whole mountain that moves up into the air, Candice slowly raised her finger back up, revealing what’s left on the deep crevice that her finger dug through previously; nothing but flattened rubbles, disconnected cables and pipes with water flows out from it, and of course those innocent Lilliputians that was just minding their own business just a few seconds ago while listening those rants by their giant owner, now nothing but corpses buried beneath those debris, all lost simply for Candice wanting to vent her stress…

“Weak…” still in her propped head position, Candice’s eyes scanned her left index finger and noticing some brown dirt and grey debris decorates the edge of her digit. Candice still finding it amusing that a simple act of poking into the defenseless land of Lilliputian alone could result in how many lives lost already. Before the shelter initiative, she’s not the type to just freely roaming any Lilliputian land and let loose, but whenever she did it albeit rarely, the power trip immediately rushes through her blood. Especially now that this whole Lilliputian civilization on her table literally belongs to her and her alone, it turns her on instantly as her mind imagines how these tiny lives below saw her like a goddess that nobody could stop should she unleashed her wrath anytime she wants.

But her curiosity didn’t stop there. Ignoring that subtle yet audible sound of screaming panicked Lilliputians on the area where her finger landed and crushing some houses, now Candice swings her right hand on top of the more crowded part of the city. That must be the buildings, she thought as her eyes trying to make out those tiny white rectangular shapes on these clusters of grey patches. Then Candice noticed a tall building that caught her attention, it’s a bit taller than the buildings around it.

Once again, the index finger extends and positioned right on top of her intended target. The rest, Candice just letting the gravity do the work as the finger descends like a meteor and…

CRASH

In just one gentle touches from the top, the building implodes. Debris raining down to the street below as the finger descends without mercy, grey dust blew through the air until her finger landed on the ground, crushing any shorter buildings around it along. Lifting it back up, the tall tower that took months to be built with the help of Human construction workers, now nothing but debris in just one second inside the round crater shaped by her finger. Screams of fear and panic filled the air yet unheard to the dark-haired goddess above them, a delighted giggle escaped her lips while watching the chaos unfolds as a result of her mundane actions that resulted in probably hundreds of deaths already.

“You see this? You are all in my room now, that means all of your lives are in my hand and you’ve seen how easily I could snuff it out,” despite her lazy voice, it’s still a piercing quote that immediately strikes through their heart and mind, just showing even at her clumsiest she could dispose of Lilliputian lives with the simplest movements. “Don’t even try broadcasting what happened here, should I found out any recordings or leaks through internet or anything, I’ll make sure your whole proud city there won’t live to see another day,”

Still not satisfied, Candice lowered her right hand into the city area and carefully wrapped her thumb and index finger around a tall tower, inadvertently crushing the surrounding buildings around it and lifts it up. Hundreds of Lilliputians inside the tower quickly hold onto something as G-forces pushing them all down into the floor while Candice lifts the building up. The sight of cityscape on the window quickly replaced by the sight of… a dark blue round shape. Many were terrified when they’re realize that their goddess now currently peek through the tiny tower that they are currently in. The black hole-like pupil sends shivers through their bones with its stone cold stare combined with the knowledge that this large proud building that they’re currently inside is now merely a nuisance gripped firmly between her thumb and index finger.

“Maybe I’ll give you all an example what happened to those who dare betraying their goddess of Bugville,”

With no warning, Candice brought her thumb and index finger together, instantly flattened the whole thing with almost no resistance. Funny, it’s like crumpling a breadcrumb into nothing but powder. In one simple motion alone, Candice just ended the lives of hundred Lilliputians with little effort. Easing her grip, debris raining down the city below, forcing the Lilliputians to run for cover…

“Heh… you know what? Maybe this wasn’t so bad,” a smirk formed on her face, looks like Candice finally get rid of the stress that has been building up inside her for the past few days. But now the challenge is how she could hold off in further toying with Bugville to avoid risk running out of toys to played with too fast. “Well, it’s getting late… it’s good toying with all of you, bugs!”

Stood back up, Candice left the room…

+++

Petrified is probably the correct term to describe the state Markus is in right now. Large black smoke billows from the three separate locations where Candice planted her finger previously, subtle sound of sirens could be heard from afar. To witness such power of a Brobdingnagian over Lilliputians, Markus could only wonder if he could survive long enough in this town to tell the tale…

Chapter 3: School Hierarchy, Part 1 by rave777
Author's Notes:

F/f, humiliation, butt, mouthplay

It’s noon, the bell is just a few minutes away. Students are already on their limit for the day, the lecture just keeps on flowing through their ears as they’re trying to survive this boring hour even with their eyes begging to shut.

Near the window just one row forward from the furthest table, there’s Candice sitting sleepy with left hand propped her chin as her eyes gaze through the window. The sun never lets up, it’s already been a week since the start of the semester yet whenever the class began it always felt like there’s a glitch in time that slowed down the whole world. Can we fast forward to the summer holiday already, Candice thought…

Something on her table catches her attention. Some of the human students seemingly… laughing? Thanks to their small size, they didn’t have to worry of being heard by the Brobdingnagian teacher over there. But even so… what are they laughing about? Candice is so bored right now that she’s actually intrigued by what these smaller ones talking about to have them conversing excitedly like that.

But oh well, her earpiece didn’t connect to any of them anyway, Candice won’t be able to listen…

Just to fight her own drowsiness, Candice browses through her phone under the table. Scrolling through the social media posts viewing funny pictures or videos, most of them are from the accounts that Candice subscribed to. But sometimes there are posts that came from an account that Candice didn’t even follow at all, ‘recommended posts’ they called it.

Then something caught Candice by surprise; a photo… of herself? Candice pretty sure she’d never uploads any of her picture on internet, she made a social media account purely for browsing. Looking closely… it’s a photo of her falling asleep on a table. Curious, Candice checks the profile of the uploader…

 

‘Kelly Lively’

‘Justa small human learning to live among giants here!’

 

A blond hair girl, judging by the profile picture. A human girl, huh? How the hell did she got the photo of a Brobdingnagian like Candice. Much to her surprise, aside from various photo of landscape, Kelly’s own selfie, there are some more photos of Candice. Some of them even with Kelly posed a selfie in front of her giant sleeping face. Wait, if the photo consists of Candice sleeping on the desk surface, then…

Candice looks up, scanning her own desk in front of her. Sure enough, there’s one blonde human girl sitting in one of the desks, still chatting with her friends on Candice’s desk.

Well, that’s one little happy coincidence, Candice thought… she had to admit though, even if this is basically breaching the privacy, it’s kind of cute that a human trying to take a picture with the bigger ones. Smiling curiously, Candice checks one of the photos just to see the comments about it. Surprisingly, that photo where Kelly posed a selfie with sleeping Candice behind her gained quite a lot of likes. ‘1K likes’ written beneath the photo. Now on to the comment section…

 

‘Damn she’s pretty… the one behind you, I mean’

‘I’ve seen many doing this challenge, but I think you’ve found the most gorgeous one’

a challenge? So there are humans doing this as a social network challenge like that?

‘that’s one gorgeous brobby you got there…’

 

Most of the comments are actually pretty endearing that Candice blushed a bit being complimented by these humans. Just wanted to know more about this Kelly girl, she checks her posts…

 

‘this big dumbo behind me just annoying… my friends around me are all just talking about her’

‘seriously, she’s only attracting my homies here simply bcuz of her size’

‘if it’s not for the fact that she’s a brobby I would already fuck her up’

 

Whoa, what the hell…

Candice clearly flabbergasted by all the rude posts by this one daring human.

 

‘hey hey, careful with your posts, she might seen it’ someone replied to Kelly’s post.

‘lol she won’t find me. What’s she gonna do? Eat me? XD’

 

The bell rang.

Candice still hasn’t moved in her seat as one by one the students are stood up and leaving the class. Her surprised reaction still written all over her face while looking down on her smartphone. But it won’t last long, now comes the cold stare that is slowly aimed right at the tiny human blonde that’s still on her desk, preparing to go back home as she walks toward the elevator on the edge of the table.

“Alright guys! See you late-GWAK!”

Without warning, something huge fell from above and pinned Kelly down, knocking the air out from her body. Turns out Candice used her right index finger to held down Kelly until only her head, arms and shoulder visible in front of Candice’s massive digit. Tiny audible scream could be heard beneath the mountain of flesh that pinned the ant-sized girl. The other human students on Candice’s desk could only watch in horror as Candice’s right thumb swipes in and gently pinched the helpless Kelly from the table, lifting her up until she’s right in front of Candice’s mountain-sized face.

“Can you hear me?” Candice spoke through her earpiece.

“Let me go!” Kelly screams in panic as she struggles in between the firm grip of Candice’s thumb and index finger. Seconds later, Kelly recovers herself and readjusts her sight but only to be welcomed by the menacing sight of a massive dark blue round shape that is Candice’s eyes, staring right into the soul of her tiny captive between her truck-sized fingers.

“I wonder… if you knew about this,” Candice grabbed her phone with her left hand and shows Kelly her own account. Colors drained from her skin once Kelly realized the reason why she is in the current predicament right now, her body stops struggling as fear and terror eats up her whole mind and her entire life flashes before her eyes…

“I’ll just make it simple for you… you know damn well what happened when you pissed of a giant, right?” Candice turned off her earpiece.

The frightening statement from the Brobdingnagian student reignites Kelly’s will to escape the predicament once again. Despite her best efforts, she’s still couldn’t break free from the two truck-sized digits that firmly squeezed her body from both sides as Candice lifts her up in the air. As if the horror wasn’t enough for Kelly, the human student looked below only to see that pink plush parted, revealing the dark pink cave that is Candice’s mouth. Screams of panic and pleads escapes Kelly’s mouth while she struggles even harder than ever before, the dark abyss below that probably could swallow an entire small human house never looks so terrifying, especially when Kelly is next on its menu.

The fingers loosened and Kelly helplessly fall into the waiting living cave below. Her body landed on the slippery pink surface below, saliva washes all over her school uniform. Before Kelly could even stagger to get back up, there’s only a split-second chance for her to see the outside world for probably one last time before the Brobdingnagian student closed her lips…

Candice closed her eyes, feeling the squirming human inside her mouth crawling in every direction hoping for a way out. Opening her eyes once again, Candice examines her desk only to see a bunch of terrified little humans that witnessed such wicked act of the Brobdingnagian girl that they had been together with for a week. She could see some of them trembles in fear, some are just putting their hands on their mouth, clearly sickened as they imagine what it feels like to be inside that slimy cave right now. But of course, that reaction is entertaining enough to end today’s school as Candice picked up her bag and leaves the classroom…

Inside, it’s not a pretty experience for Kelly. The helpless human girl got slammed and squeezed into the ceiling of the mouth, then the giant tongue rolled her around left and right, trapping her between the cheek and the meaty tongue. Saliva completely coats her entire body, even at times chokes her as some of it got into her throat. Candice made sure to run her tongue across every inch of Kelly, her tastebud catches that small hint of sweet and salty while her tongue trying its best to feel that marshmallow-like of her body, be it her ass, her boobs, or maybe her thighs. She had to admit, it felt so good toying with an ant-sized human like this once in a while…

Minutes gone by; Candice just lazily rolled Kelly around with her tongue. Everything from Kelly’s hair all the way toward her feet, Candice trying her best to savor it all. What was previously a frantic struggle now it’s a slogging movement as Candice relentlessly assault her body for minutes. Just to humiliate her a little, Candice lets her tongue to pry Kelly’s legs apart and letting the meaty pink drags itself through the tiny panty-covered crotch. Kelly quickly shivers as Candice continues to molest her a little, giving her sensitive part a little rub here and there until she’s exhausted, couldn’t even defend herself anymore from the assaulting giant tongue…

After walking through her school for a few minutes, Candice arrives in an empty corridor. Noticed an empty bench, Candice approaches it and noticed that it’s a bench with soft cushion on top of it. Perfect, she thought as a light bulb turned on inside her mind.

Looking left and right, nobody is here yet. Stood up facing the seat, Candice parted her lips a bit, letting a drop of saliva escapes her mouth and fell right into the seat cushion. Crouching down, there she is; her tiny form crawls in the puddle of Candice’s saliva, completely drenched by the wet substance. After trapped in a hurricane inside Candice’s mouth, her body gone limp and her school uniform completely soaked and tattered, still dizzy after spending minutes inhaling Candice’s breath and her eyes finding the outside light too bright…

“Now you know what happened when you messed with the big ones, hm?” Candice observes the tiny human above the cushion surface that still struggles to get up. “Oh, and you know what happened when you hang out too long on a Brobby’s seat?”

Stood back up, Candice turned around, displaying her white panties-covered crotch beneath that short skirt for Kelly to view. Kelly, still weakened from the previous ordeal, trying to piece her mind back together only for the light goes dark around her…

BOOM

Candice lands her butt right on the bench, trapping Kelly right inbetween her buttcheeks. Thanks to the soft cushion below her, she’s not immediately got crushed beneath the massive weight of Candice’s body, yet it’s still very painful having her entire body squeezed tight from every direction. Candice bit her lip trying to imagine how unpleasant it must be for her tiny captive below being nestled firmly between her planet-sized asscheeks while savoring the feeling of her ant-sized body sinking into the soft flesh that is Candice’s ass. Now Kelly could only cries while her entire face got muffled by the white cotton panties above her…

“Seriously…” Candice crossed her right leg, sighing in pleasure feeling the faint struggle beneath her butt. “At least let this be your lesson… you’re lucky I’m not in the bad mood today. If not, you’re probably already inside my stomach right now. The point is… don’t expect the school rules able to protect you… you fuck around, then of course you’ll find out what happened…”

Realizing that it’s probably enough, Candice stood up once again, giving tiny Kelly one last glance only to notice that she’s probably passed out down there. Chuckles a little, Candice could only wonder why sometimes these tinies can be daring and risking their lives for nothing but a mere satisfaction in creating trouble toward the bigger ones. Maybe they’re expecting the school’s law protecting them in hope of equality for all the sizes? Of course not… outside the school hour, cameras are off, its dog-eat-dog world once again in this free-for-all arena for the three sizes.

The sun started to set outside, Candice walks back towards her dorm, leaving Kelly passed out on the bench…

Chapter 4: Dark Romance, Part 1 by rave777
Author's Notes:

F/m, unaware

Uh... what does yandere mean again?

After school evening, most students are on their way home…

A lone Brobdingnagian girl sitting comfy inside the library, head propped on right hand while her left lazily holds her favorite novel book on the desk below her with a mug of water by her side.

Charlotte.

Mid length black hair, sharp arrow-like hairpins, gold eyes and the visible shiny lip balm decorating her soft lips. Even while wearing the usual Clover uniform, the enigmatic aura could be felt by anyone else inside the library that took even a slightest glance at the lone girl favoring black as her color motif with black paint decorates her nails and that obsidian-colored stone hanging on her necklace.

Little did they know, despite the passive gesture of her reading that fantasy novel, something else is tingling inside her mind. The indifferent expression of Charlotte probably won’t mean anything for anyone who’s just passing by, but the subtle eyebrow raises whenever the passage that she read describing a romantic situation between the hero and his girl companion tells something else inside her shrouded emotion. That’s when the quiet Brobdingnagian girl broke her focus from the novel she read to lift her head up a little, letting her eyes focused on… a human student boy in front of her.

Sitting on one of the tiny desks above the Brobdingnagian desk, the human student sits there surrounded by about four human student girls. For a few days now on the same evening, the tiny human boy always taking his time here to either study for exam or finishing up assignments before going home. The black-haired boy was the epitome of everything that Charlotte desired; charming, intelligent, popular. The giant girl could only sigh softly wishing that for once the ant-sized prince could take a turn to her presence and even the simplest hand wave would satisfy her.

But of course, comes the popular part of his trait. Everyday, there would always be a crowd of human student girls approached him. Granted, Charlotte always understood her own position as the Brobdingnagian in this situation. Mixed-size relationship? She reads the news, the surveys, all that gossips… it’s always a miracle if a relationship between sizes could work. Many times, either by accident or just different view of things, it never ends well for those unfortunate couples. Despite that, Charlotte would be lying if she said to herself that she felt nothing seeing her favorite human boy there being with another girls. The slim chance that comes from the size difference already made her the non-factor, but his popularity among other human girls only worsen it.

Minutes passed, one by one the students in the library made their way home. Now the human boy is alone focusing in finishing the rest of today’s homework. With only just the two of them, the atmosphere slowly transitioned into an intimate one, or at least how Charlotte envisioned it through her mind right now. Maybe today’s the day? What Charlotte got to lose if he says no? it’s just an attempt, she’ll definitely live to fight another day. Closing the book, Charlotte mustered up the courage, words forming into sentences inside her mind, clock is ticking down as Charlotte noticed that the boy started to pack up and ready to leave school.

Sadly, that chance fades away into smoke as the corner of Charlotte’s eye catches something on the right side of her desk; a human student girl, coming out from the elevator waves right at the boy. Much to the chagrin of the Brobdingnagian girl, the boy waves back at the human girl. Brownish long hair, the kindhearted aura written on that tiny face of the human girl, truly the exact opposite of the goth-obsessed Brobdingnagian girl that currently becoming an attendance of this impromptu ordinary romance show that has been ongoing ever since the arrival of this human student girl. Her gold eyes couldn’t stop looking at the two students that are now walking toward the elevator together, ready to end today’s school day.

Sunset brightened the library room through the window, bathed those walls and bookcases in warm orange as Charlotte left alone on her desk, consumed by her own thought trying to fight that irritating feeling of jealousy… is it despair? Is it all just a fantasy formed inside her own world? Even knowing her place in this whole thing, Charlotte couldn’t help but feeling that there must be something she could do…

+++

A few days later…

Same evening, same position, same after school, just another day for the antisocial goth-looking Brobdingnagian girl as she relaxing after the busy class previously. Good thing her favorite novel is here to accompany her as always along with that glass of water preventing her from dehydration. One thing isn’t the same though… Charlotte’s favorite human prince is nowhere to be seen, it’s just a row of empty tiny desks in front of her.

Unbeknownst to Charlotte, on the bookcase just behind her, something is happening on the upper part of the bookcase. Two human students sighted; a boy and a girl. Surprisingly, the male student himself is Charlotte’s favorite prince, currently talking to a female student that is surprisingly not the one usually pick him up after school but one of the girls from the group that usually bugging him after school. From the looks of it, they’re… arguing about something.

After all the effort that the female student went through to brought her favorite male student to the upper part of the bookcase for a confession only to be faced with rejection sets off the whole fight. Fortunately, Charlotte below seems unfazed by the tiny voices above her, she couldn’t even hear them shouting to each other. Unexpectedly, verbal emotional argument turns physical as the human girl shoves the male student…

…off the bookcase, sending him falling high below, much to the shock of the female human student.

+++

Surprisingly, he’s alive, now gasping for air as the human male student felt himself… wet, swimming on something. His whole uniform soaked, his body completely wet from head to toe. As her legs and arms helps him staying afloat, Blur slowly disappeared from his eyes as he looking around there’s a wall encircling around him with water filled this cylinder-like room. Looking up… there’s the familiar library ceiling up high.

Where is he? He thought he’s already dead falling high into the floor below, but now he’s in some kind of a pool? His mind shuffling through the possibilities about where he’s supposed to be now if he was falling up high from the bookcase earlier…

Wait… this is…

Before he could conclude his own whereabouts, the ceiling scenery above him moved, water swept his tiny body into one direction of this pool. Then the answer present itself as the familiar face appeared above him…

That gold eyes, that mid length black hair… that’s the lonely Brobdingnagian girl that has always been reading her favorite novel behind him. Now the human student realized where he is… soon enough, the whole ceiling scenery quickly replaced with flesh color and giant pink lips. Much to the horror of the tiny student, the whole room tilted and her upper lip planted firmly at the rim of the mug.

Panicked, the tiny human trying his best to swim away as water started to get sucked inbetween the upper lip and the mug rim, the current gets increasingly stronger as the giant girl lifts up the mug higher and higher, steadily the unfortunate tiny student losing his fight to save his own life from entering a Brobdingnagian girl’s belly. Before things get lethal for the ant-sized student, he had a wacky idea as he raised his arms up, letting his body got carried by the current as gallons of water entered the mouth of the oblivious giant girl until…

+++

Charlotte felt something on her upper lip. Funny, she didn’t remember putting anything in her drink…

Gently putting her mug back down on the table, Charlotte grabbed her phone from the table, turning on the camera and using the front lens to see her own face and to find out what’s stuck on her lips… a human student? Hold on, the tiny fella seems familiar… then Charlotte realized who he is…

Her gold eyes opened wide, the color of red painted her cheeks, but she knows she had to keep her mouth shut not to endanger the life of the unfortunate tiny that stuck on her upper lip. The ticklish sensation doesn’t help matter combined with the comedic thought of this bizarre situation between the two students. Gently, Charlotte lifts her right hand and with thumb and index finger steadily placed beneath the tiny arms, she peeled away the unfortunate human student and placed him on her left open hand. Positioning her left hand, Charlotte observes the tiny student trying to get up while feeling his uniform still completely soaked before the giant familiar face welcomes him.

“Oh… I’m sorry about that!” the tiny student turned on his earpiece. “There was an accident… I fell from that bookcase behind you and landed right inside your drink…”

“I-I see…” Charlotte still in disbelief that she’s now suddenly talking to her favorite guy. She quickly turn on her earpiece as well.

“Hold on… Charlotte, right? Nice to meet you!” the tiny student gave a smile and a handwave toward the giant girl.

“Th-That’s right! But… how did you know?”

“No doubt you’ve seen me often here with that group of girls, right? They talked to me about you sometimes, that’s why I know your name. Oh, I’m Axel, by the way,”

Axel, so that’s his name for the whole time… still, Charlotte seems excited that he already knows her name before she could even introduce herself to him. Not to mention… this means that she already had her first kiss of her life, even if it’s accidental. All this knowledge made her heart beats uncontrollably, she’s really happy at heart but also trying to regain her composure so to not embarrass herself in front of her tiny prince.

“Nice to meet you, Axel!” that intelligent aura around that tiny yet perfectly fit posture, the charming introduction, Charlotte’s heart pounding like a drumbeat with each second of Axel’s eyes focusing on her. Her thoughts spun like a hurricane trying to think of anything to talk about, consumed completely by the overwhelming feelings that rushes throughout her entire mind. “I see that… you must be so popular to be surrounded by girls all the time,”

“Oh, that group of girls? Nah… they’re just nuisance… heck, one of them is the reason why I fell into your mug earlier,”

“Wait, somebody trying to kill you like that?”

“Not necessarily, she was expressing her feeling about me, but unfortunately, I’m not interested. So I reject her… then arguing ensues, she shoves me and accidentally sending me off the bookcase. I was for sure I was gonna die there! Really!”

“That’s… not nice,”

“But you saved my life, so… I owe you one, thank you very much,” with left hand on his chest, Axel took a bow toward Charlotte. Effortlessly the tiny dream prince sends Charlotte into raging wildfire once again inside her. Is it the right time? Should Charlotte say it now? Yet before Charlotte could utter even a word, someone else arrived on her desk…

“Ah, Lisa,” Axel’s attention turned into the human female student near the desk elevator. “Well… once again, thanks for saving my life,”

“Y-yeah…” the fire dimmed inside her as harsh truth coming in and extinguish it. But she knows the rule of the game and she’ll play it fair as she lowered her left hand untul Axel could jump down into the desk surface safely and meeting her girl.

“Wh-what happened to you!? You’re all wet!” Lisa seems shocked with the soaked uniform of Axel. “And… what’s up with you and her?”

“It’s a long story, I’ll explain it to you on the way… well, shall we?”

Once again, the evening ends for everybody here as Axel and Lisa leaves the desk. Just to give another small bonus of gratitude, Axel turns his head toward Charlotte once again and waves his right hand toward her before leaving with Lisa through the elevator…

Charlotte sheepishly waves back with her right hand, a tiny smile formed on that giant face. Satisfaction? Love? She doesn’t know the answer, but for the first time in a long time, her cold heart finally warmed up a bit. Even for just one day, a positive thought is all she needs to heal her usual pessimistic mentality in her school life.

“Axel…” like they say, no one would ever forget their first kiss as Charlotte’s finger touching her own soft lips…

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=14099