- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

F/m - butt, footwear

Sunday, 02.30 PM

Despite reading all the crazy stuff about Clover High School on the internet, it didn’t stop Oliver in deciding that he wanted to spend his teenage life enrolling in this mixed size school. Now sitting patiently inside the crowded train for Lilliputians, the brownish hair boy reads everything that he needs to know about the place where he’s going to live for three years, or maybe more depends on the situation. Unsafe environment for Lilliputians, bullying cases by the bigger ones, cities destroyed either by human or Brobdingnagian students for fun… for the weird mind of Oliver, this is just adding to his curiosity. He remembered being very fascinated as a kid reading all about these bigger kinds outside his hometown that was located very far away from the mixed size regions, relatively safe from the giants.

Then he remembered about this new initiative about the student housing; instead of the usual dormitory in a city around the school, after several cases about Lilliputian cities being destroyed by mischievous human or Brobdingnagian students, the city leader decided to do some kind of initiative to lessened the Lilliputian casualties called ‘The Shelter Initiative’. Oliver of course aware that he’d rather keeping his life as safe as possible decided to join this initiative, despite it’s still in ‘experimental’ phase as long as it improves his chance of survival living in mixed size territory.

“Clover High Girl Dormitory Number Three,” the Lilliputian subway train stopped. This is it, Oliver thought. Standing up, carrying his luggage and exiting the train alongside crowds of people while following the instruction given on his email: ‘Enter the Transport Container #5’. Then he saw it; LED screens written exactly that, ‘Transport Container #5’, with arrow pointing toward the destination.

Transport… number five… there it is, Oliver found it; a bunch of people lining up in front of the door as they got their ticket examined through the scanning machine. Some are teenage boys and girls on the same age probably, just like Oliver ready for their life as Clover High student. There are also a few adults probably decided to live in the same city as well. Scanning the e-ticket, that’s it. Oliver entered the door and inside is a massive white room with the ceiling very far above, probably around sixteen stories in height? Looking around, it’s just an empty room with his fellow Lilliputians just sitting around waiting. For a ‘transport container’, it really is a container, but Oliver at least expecting something like passenger seat or maybe a window. Well, at least he’s now just sitting down crossing his legs on the black mat below. Still, wonder how this works though.

CRANK

Just few minutes later, a loud steel sound echoed through the container. There seems to be a sudden movement as everyone inside got caught off guard with few of the Lilliputians fell down or tumbling a little from the sudden movement of the transport container. Good thing the mat below softened the bump, but pretty shocking nonetheless. Funny, it felt like aboard a cruise ship with the feeling of that gentle sway of the whole container, but there’s no sound of water. Maybe they’re flying? Or probably something like a rapid transit? Nobody had any idea what is actually going on outside their container.

BAM

Suddenly, another sound of the thumping steel. Oliver and everyone else felt the sway stopped, it’s like the container finally stopped moving. Mumbling of worry, excitement, curiosity filled the whole plain white container. Then their thoughts snapped as their eyes turning to the one side of the container seeing the door slides open. Lining up and slowly walking forward, Oliver finally made it out of the container, revealing a sight similar to an airport, but it’s just a wide open concrete field with a few crews standing around. On the distance there’s a building, presumably where Oliver going to register himself as a citizen on this new city. Behind it is a whole cityscape where Oliver would probably live for years there. But then his focus shifts as he looked around above him… there’s no blue sky, instead it’s a… wall? Ceiling? The light came from a huge window on one side of the room. On the other side, there’s a wooden door, stood taller than anything Oliver has ever seen. The whole sight of it leaves Oliver felt overwhelmed, especially for someone who spends his whole life so far only in Lilliputian community. Connecting everything that he gathered so far… is he… are they… inside a room belonged to a Brobdingnagian?

CREAK

His question immediately answered as the miles tall door opened… there walks in a girl, clad in her white tanktop and black short tights barely covering her buttcheek. Her black ponytail hair easily gave an impression of a tomboy combined with those sweaty body. Normally, this would be just a pleasing sight for Oliver… but definitely not an ordinary one when she is miles high.

“Hello, new citizens! Welcome to Sunnyville!” the cheerful smile of the Brobdingnagian girl ease off the newly arrived Lilliputians a little. Even so, the intimidating size difference never fails to make them tremble in fear. “I’m Saki, the owner of Sunnyville here, hope you enjoy your new life in this humble little city!”

Nothing humble about her size, that’s for certain. Despite that, Oliver has been struggling to lifts his jaw back up for some time now ever since Saki made her grand appearance to the microns below her. Then a sudden flashing red light from behind Oliver surprised him a little.

“Is that all?” Saki took a step. The white sneakers swings toward where the transport container located as she could recognize it by the bright red light signaling that the container is empty now. Oliver could feel a little tremor with each step that the gargantuan girl took. Before he could realize however, Saki walks right toward where the disembarked Lilliputians still stood, the tremor grows a little stronger as she gets closer and closer with each step. What comes next caught them off guard however, the area darkens around them as Saki’s right foot floats right above them. the impressive detail of her miles long sole of her sneakers, each crevice of the stylized sole of it could be seen by everybody below her. Quick measurement in one glance, Oliver could imagine a whole small city might be easily pulverized just by a single step of this massive sneakers. But there’s no time for further measurement as Oliver quickly crouches in fear, life flashes before his eyes… is this it? all of this turned out to be the biggest mistake of his life trying to discover the size difference in this world? Everything turns darker with each passing moment…

THUD

The shoe landed on the other side of the floor, outside the Lilliputian city territory. Slight girlish giggles could be heard from above as the dark shadow disappeared around the Lilliputians below. Even if Saki couldn’t see them, she does this teasing stuff often enough that she could already pictured the reaction and once remembered someone from one of the cities uploading his recording of her descending barefoot on the video site and let’s just say Saki won’t ever forget the thrill and joy of watching it…

But the thrill ride doesn’t stop there.

With both feet planted on both sides of the arrival area, now Saki lowers herself slowly. The massive rear end belonging to the Brobdingnagian girl looms closer with each passing second. The subtle sound of the nylon shorts stretching in its best effort to contain the thick cheeks behind it could be heard as Oliver once again cowering on the ground along with the others for the inevitable while those giant butt that Oliver imagined could pancaked around three or four Lilliputian cities should it landed on them, descends from the heaven at the deliberate speed. Then it’s just stopped a few hundred meters above them, covering the whole area in the shadows. Oliver slowly put her hand away from his face as the unbelievable sight of the Brobdingnagian girl’s asscheeks now almost completely exposed if it’s not for the nylon shorts still managed to hold in covering the private parts between her planet sized cheeks.

“Stay in your place, tinies!” Saki’s right hand descends right on the container where the Lilliputians were transported with. Much to the shock of everyone, Saki gently pinched the transport container between her thumb and index finger. the sixteen stories high container seemingly just disappeared between her building-no, buildings-sized fingers. The transport container that has been said could contain approximately around a thousand Lilliputians is probably just the size of a jelly bean to her, or maybe even smaller. Of all the teases that Saki gave to these Lilliputians, this one actually the thing that really tells them how massive the Brobdingnagians are to them. “Gotta took this back to the subway station. Now please for the arrivals, register yourself and settle down at your designated living places, see you later!”

With that, Saki stood back up and steps away from the Lilliputian civilizations and exits the room with the transport container in her right hand. One by one the newly arrived Lilliputians walks toward the administration building while Oliver still hasn’t moved an inch from where he stood the whole time. To witness such a glorious sight of the Brobdingnagian people for the first time sends shiver, fear, and excitement all combined into one inside him. not to mention, the realization of how the transport container actually works and what 'The Shelter Initiative' really looked like really blew his mind…

Today is the first day of his adventure…