First Love Part 2 by Malaka
Summary: Alex and Emily's relationship grows stronger, but when they are separated he has to find his way back to her.
Categories: Giantess, Humiliation, Body Exploration, Feet, Gentle, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 14463 Read: 112583 Published: May 21 2010 Updated: June 15 2010
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by Malaka

2. Chapter 2 by Malaka

3. Chapter 3 by Malaka

4. Chapter 4 by Malaka

5. Chapter 5 by Malaka

6. Chapter 6 by Malaka

7. Chapter 7 by Malaka

8. Chapter 8 by Malaka

9. Chapter 9 by Malaka

Chapter 1 by Malaka

“So, what do you think, baby?” Emily asked, knowing full well what my answer will be.  “Do you like what you see?”

 

She knelt down by the side of the bed, while I stared at her lustfully. Her colossal breasts were directly above me, forming a roof over my head. I began to breathe faster in anticipation. This was the first time I’d seen her completely naked, and all I could think was “wow!” She smiled down at me; she knew exactly how I felt, and I knew she was feeling as eager as I was. Without teasing me further, she stepped over me and climbed into bed.

 

Her fingers curled tenderly around my nude body and lifted me slowly. I was taken across the landscape of her chest and dropped on top of her right breast. I landed face down next to her nipple. Slowly I lifted my eyes and saw her looking at me encouragingly. The feeling of arousal completely overpowered me. I crawled over to her nipple and grabbed it in my arms. It was as thick as my body, and I could feel it hardening as I rubbed myself back and forth against it. My breathing grew quicker and quicker, and my erection felt like it was about to burst. I tried to control it, to make this moment of pleasure last as long as possible, but I was powerless. My climax came and I could feel her warm flesh against my groin, and it felt amazing.

 

Afterwards I just lay there on her heaving breast, feeling incredibly fulfilled. Emily placed her finger on my butt and pushed me across her nipple. She kept prodding me forward, until I reached the edge of her breast. With a slight nudge I was sent rolling down the side and into her cleavage. When I reached the bottom I was lying face down again. With a few more nudges Emily had me tucked in so tightly that I couldn’t move. I tried pushing against her breasts with my arms, but my puny strength could do nothing against the tons and tons of flesh that surrounded me.

 

“Oh my God, that felt fantastic!” she said. Her right hand came into sight, and I saw that it was covered in something sticky. Then I realized that she had an orgasm as well. She dabbed my body with her cum from head to toe.

 

“We should definitely do this more often from now on,” she said, and I agreed. I had no idea if Emily and I could ever have a sexual relationship, but even if this was as close as we got, I’d be more than content.

 

“Well, I hope you’re comfortable in there,” she continued. “I wouldn’t want to wake up and find you squeezed to death between my tits.”

 

“I’m fine,” I said breathlessly. The heat from her body was flowing through me, and I almost felt like passing out. Gradually, however, I managed to relax. The erotic feeling within me subsided and I began to feel sleepy. Sinking down even deeper into her cleavage, I closed my eyes.

 

“Goodnight, Emily,” I said, sighing.

 

“Goodnight, Alex,” she replied, stroking me gently. “You were wonderful tonight, you know. Imagine what we…” I heard no more; I had fallen fast asleep.

 

It’s been almost three weeks since Emily found me on her apartment floor, naked and terrified. Since then I haven’t once wished to return to my normal size again. As far as I was concerned, I was in heaven. I was the property of a beautiful goddess, a girl who loved me above all else. I myself didn’t own anything, not money, not clothes; I was basically nonexistent to the outside world. But in Emily’s loving embrace I had everything I could possibly want. She was still attending classes at her college, though the end-of-the-year exams were drawing near. Sometimes she would take me along, stowed away in her purse or pocket. Other times she would leave me behind, to wander around the apartment until she returned.

 

In a sense I was her prisoner, but I never thought of myself as such. I wanted to stay with her, as long as I could. The biggest problem with being two inches tall is the feeling of utter helplessness. I was completely dependant on Emily for survival. Without her help I’d have died weeks ago. I found myself constantly wishing that I could take care of myself. Though she insisted that she enjoyed looking after me, I still felt like I owe her something, and that I should somehow make a greater effort to contribute to both our lives. For a while I couldn’t even sleep because of these feelings, so I talked to her about it and told her of my dilemma.

 

What helped me get over these issues was the way Emily treated me: she was always respectful of my opinion, and never once treated me as if I were somehow less than human. She made me feel, for the first time in my life, that I was really worth something, and that I meant a great deal to her. That didn’t stop her from having some fun with me, though. She liked to tease me regarding my small size, and found the fact that I was so insignificantly weak compared to her amusing. She often found ways to humiliate me, watching me struggle with tasks that would be easy for her to do. But they were just games and I never felt threatened; I knew that she loved me, that I was safe with her and that she would never hurt me.

 

When I awoke the next morning I was still ensconced between my lover’s breasts. She looked as if she was still asleep. I decided to climb up to her face and wake her with a kiss, but this was easier said than done. No matter how hard I tried to free myself, I was just too weak to get myself unstuck. It didn’t help that Emily had turned a little in her sleep, and that her left breast was now partially on top of me. I pounded my fists futilely against her chest. Just then she opened her eyes, yawned and stretched her arms.

 

“Good morning, my love,” she said, still half asleep. “Sleep well?”

 

“Uh-huh,” I acknowledged. “And you?”

 

“Very well, considering the circumstances. I kept worrying about crushing you in my sleep, and it took me a while to relax. I even wanted to remove you, but you looked so happy in there that I figured it’d be better to leave you there.”

 

“Well, it was a bit of a tight squeeze. In fact, when I tried to give you a good morning-kiss, I…I found myself stuck.”

 

Her eyes widened a little, then she began to giggle.

 

“Oh dear, that must have been so embarrassing! Are my boobies too much for you, hmm? You want me to give you a little help, baby? Very well, let’s get you out of that terrible place!”

 

She slid her finger in underneath my body, and I wrapped my arms and legs around it. Then she lifted me and brought me up to her lips. Still clinging to her finger, I felt her lips enveloping me, and with her tongue she polished my body and legs. I was wet with her saliva when she dropped next to her on the pillow, which was covered by a carpet of her golden hair. I gathered up an armful of her sweet-smelling hair and began to dry myself with it. Then I was treated to another, more restrained kiss, and she hugged me against her cheek.

 A month ago, if someone had told me that I’d be living this life, and enjoying it too, I’d have thought they were crazy. But right now I was too much in love to even consider a life without Emily. She was everything to me, my entire world. As she got up and began to dress herself, while telling me her plans for future nights - most of them involving variations of last night - I had no idea that I would soon have to face the world without her.
Chapter 2 by Malaka

Even though my strength was insignificantly small, I still resolved to take daily exercises. It wouldn’t do to just lie around all day and let Emily do everything for me. She might not always be around to protect me, and if an insect or spider chose to attack me then I have to at least try to defend myself. As it was, I was busy doing push-ups on the living room floor when Emily returned. She was carrying several bags of groceries, just like the first time I laid eyes on her. Setting these down on the table, she came towards me and lay down on the couch next to me. With her arm she reached down and brought me up seventy feet to her level.

 

“Gosh, I’m tired,” she said. “Two exams in a row, followed by five hours of studying…you don’t know how lucky you are, living the easy life, while I do all the work!”

 

“Oh, come on! You know I’d love to write your exams for you, but I’m afraid I’m to small to even lift the pen.”

 

She smiled her gorgeous smile. No matter how bad things were getting, I always seemed to cheer her up, or so it seemed to me.

 

“Okay, I get the idea!” she said, giving me a poke. “Then I guess you won’t mind rubbing my feet for me while I relax? I know you just can’t resist my lovely feet, and besides, you need the exercise.”

 

“Actually I’ve just finished exercising, so I think I deserve to relax as well.”

 

“Hah! Yeah, right! Don’t even try and talk yourself out of it! Feet, now!”

 

She kicked of her shoes and wiggled her feet. On another day I might have gone on arguing, but, to be honest, I was too tired, and rubbing her feet might actually help me relax. I started walking along her body, treading lightly across the surface of her leather jacket. I kept walking when I reached her short skirt, pausing now and then to admire her contours. She was wearing nylon stockings, and when I climbed over her knee I had to crawl on all fours to keep my balance on her leg. Eventually I reached her left foot, and spent a blissful half an hour rubbing myself against it. After I finished Emily decide to give me a little break. She fetched me some water, then went to the open window and gazed out at the street below.

 

“I’ve never seen snow so early in the year before,” she said. “Must have something to do with the changing climate, I guess.”

 

“Can I take a look?” I asked. Because there was a risk that someone else might find out about me, Emily kept me safely away from the outside world, and my glimpses of it were rare. This time, however, I was eager to see, even if it meant a few seconds in the cold.

 

“Sure!” she answered. “I’ll just hold you tightly, so you don’t freeze to death. We’re seriously going to have to find you some clothes, Alex. I guess I’ll just have to make some for you, it’ll be a lot easier than looking for doll’s clothes that might fit.”

 

“That sounds great, thanks, Emily. Not that I mind being naked around you, of course.”

 

“Of course.” She placed her hand next to me and I hopped in. Then she curled fingers carefully around me and took me to the window. Instantly I felt the cold hit me. I instinctively covered my groin with one hand; the cold feeling was greater there than anywhere else. I carefully poked my head between her fingers, and the sight was breathtaking. It was, of course, just an ordinary city street, unusually quiet, with a thin blanket of snow. But everything was thirty-six times bigger to me, and it felt like gazing out onto a vast canyon, with towering, cliff-like walls. The ground was so far below me that I felt my stomach contract. For a moment I forgot about the cold and was mesmerised by the view. And that’s when it happened.

 

From out of the blue a powerful gust of wind hit me. One moment I was lying in Emily’s hand, the next I was hurtling through the air. The apartment building whizzed past me at a great speed, and I seemed to be constantly on the verge of getting slammed against the wall. It was too much for me to handle. The last thing I heard was Emily’s agonised scream, as she stood powerless to stop me. She should have held me tighter, was the last thing I thought before blacking out. At that moment, I felt certain I was going to die, and it felt awful.

 

Naturally, when I awoke, I immediately thought I was dead. Scenes from my life whirled in front of my eyes, and once more I heard her scream in my mind. I tried to picture how her face might have looked, and found that I couldn’t do it. She was gone, the only person who ever loved me was gone, and now it’s just me who’s left. Me…and the cold. Why was it so cold, so cold that it burned my skin and chilled me to my bones? And why could I still feel pain, why was my entire body hurting? My head felt like it had been stabbed by a knife. With great effort I opened my eyes, and saw the grey and white landscape around me. And I knew where I was. Or, at least, in what kind of place I was.

 

Around me, in all directions, stretched an unending surface of asphalt. Here and there patches of snow were visible, and it was in one of these in which I had landed. My arms, legs and torso were bleeding, but otherwise I seemed all right. In fact, I was extremely lucky to survive. In the far distance I saw monstrous trees reaching up to the sky, and to my right the massive walls of a house loomed. I was in someone’s driveway. It might be next door to Emily’s place, or it might be miles away: who knew how far I’d been carried, like a dead leaf, by the wind?

 

Wherever I was, I couldn’t stay there. I had to get back to Emily somehow. However, in this extreme cold, I wouldn’t get very far, and I didn’t even know which way to go. The only option was to go to the house and get some help. But that would mean exposing myself. Who knows, perhaps the people living there might not want to help me. Perhaps I might not even be able to get their attention. Perhaps… It was hopeless, I thought. I sat down on the hard asphalt and began to feel sorry for myself. If Emily could see me now, she’d probably be ashamed of me, but I didn’t know what else to do.

 

I was still sitting there, sulking, when I heard a loud noise approaching me. Another second later an enormous car came round a bend in the driveway, heading straight towards me. I leapt to my feet and ran away as fast as I could, before slipping on a patch of ice and falling down. In that instant a massive tire rolled past me, crushing the place where I’d been a few seconds earlier. The noise was deafening. I managed to stand up, and looked up in awe at the gigantic vehicle before me. The engine died down and, before I had a chance to run away again, the driver’s-side door opened and a woman stepped out.

 

She was wearing black high-heeled boots, a black knee-length skirt, and a red coat. That was all I could take in at the moment, as her fifteen-foot stiletto heel crashed down next to me. I was so scared that I pissed on the ground. From way down here I could barely see her face, but I saw that she had long blond hair. As she fumbled with her purse she accidentally dropped her car keys. They nearly landed on top of me, frightening me out of my wits. And when she bent down to retrieve them, her eyes happened to fall on me.

 

I was off in a millisecond, running as fast as possible. I didn’t know why, but for some reason I didn’t want her to find me. Of course I didn’t get very far. She merely bent down a little more and grabbed me without any effort. I think I screamed, both in pain and in fear, as the ground retreated beneath me. She was wearing leather gloves, which felt cold against my pitifully exposed body. Without saying a word she held me before her face, dangling upside-down from my legs. I saw her cold blue eyes observing me, saw her vivid red lips parting in surprise. She was, I thought, extremely beautiful, but that didn’t comfort me at all.

 

 After studying me some more she reached into her coat and dropped me into an inner pocket. To my great relief it was warm in here. I pressed myself against the side closest to her body. Above me were yards and yards of red fabric; I had no possible way to escape. In my fear I had completely forgotten to talk to her, but I would soon get another chance. Would she listen to me? Would she believe my story, and try to help me? I hoped so. I could feel her walking, her vast body moving forward. Into a corner of the pocket I crept, and wished for the thousandth time that I’d been less curious about the outside world.
Chapter 3 by Malaka

I was dropped into a large glass bowl. At once I could see that there was still no escape for me - the sides of the bowl were too high and too steep. I looked up and saw my captor towering over me, regarding me with an amused expression. Suddenly I was aware that I was naked, and I held my hands over my penis, trying to cover my embarrassment. The beautiful woman leaned in closer.

 

“Ohh, are you scared of me, little man? You are a little man, aren’t you? I mean, you’re not some kind of toy, and you’re definitely not an animal. Can you talk?”

 

I clamped my hands tighter, feeling terribly exposed. I tried to say ‘yes’, but all that came out was a tiny squeak. She smiled with amusement. I wished I wasn’t so laughably tiny, that I might stand up for myself.

 “Okay, let me take a look at you.” She pinched me tightly between her fingers and picked me up. Then she laid me on my back on top of what felt like a tablecloth. With her long, polished nails she pried apart my arms, leaving me completely exposed before her. I felt like I wanted to cry. She pinned down my arms with two of her fingers and pushed her thumb in between my legs. I could see it moving closer and closer to my penis, and there was nothing I could do. Then, to my great discomfiture, she began rubbing her thumb against my penis, causing it to stiffen.

Tears were forming in my eyes, and, in a weak voice, I began to whimper “No!” over and over. She was violating me and, though the feeling I felt was pleasurable, I hated it, hated my own helplessness. I looked at her face in despair, and she was laughing. After a while she stopped. Now she was leaning in closer and closer, her lips just inches away from me. The sight of her powerful, sexy face was all it took, and I came against my will.

 

“Ooh, so you are a man after all!” she laughed. “An itty-bitty little man who can’t resist a lovely giant girl like me! And now you’re all mine! I’m looking forward to this, I can tell you!”

 

“No, please!” I moaned, hoping she’d listen. “I…I can’t, I…you have to help me! Don’t do this, please! Oh, Emily…”

 

“Emily? Who’s Emily?” she asked, picking me up again. Then she laughed again. “Oh, I get it! She’s your little girlfriend, isn’t she? Well, you won’t be seeing her again soon. I’m Diane, your new ‘girlfriend’. Not that it matters, since you’ll always refer to me as ‘Mistress’, if you know what’s good for you.”

 

“Please help me!” I cried again, feeling genuinely scared now. “I…I need your help and…”

 

“Silence, you tiny piece of shit!” she yelled. “You’re mine now, and unless I tell you to, you don’t fucking talk, okay?”

 

She dropped me back into the glass bowl. I landed face down, crying out in pain. I had no idea why she was treating me like this, like an object she could just use any way she pleased. When I looked up I saw her taking off her coat. She spread it out over the glass bowl, and everything became dark around me. Even if I could climb the vertical sides of the bowl, I’d never be able to lift her heavy coat. I was trapped. I sat down, buried my face in my hands, and began to cry. There was no way I’d ever see Emily again, and, for me, no reason to keep on living.

 

After what felt like hours, Diane returned for me. She was now wearing a white blouse which clung tightly to her body, showing off her mega-sized breasts. Even though I hated her, I was still very much aroused by her. She noticed this at once, much to my displeasure.

 

“Happy to see me again? You’d better be! The night has just begun, and I can’t wait any longer to see what you can do.”

 

She picked me up, giggling at my ineffectual attempts to break free from her grip. Then, to my horror, she lifted the top of her blouse and dropped me in between her breasts. It didn’t take long for me to be completely enveloped by her boob flesh. Deeper and deeper down I went, until it became impossible to move or even breathe. I fought as hard as I could to free myself, but, really, there was no contest. I never thought I’d spent my final minutes in the cleavage of a giantess, slowly getting squeezed to death. Everything became hazy and, for the second time that day, I passed out.

 

When I came around again I found that I was once again not dead. Drops of ice-cold water were dripping on my head. I sat up, shivering, and caught one of the drops as it fell. I shoved it into my mouth, and it felt wonderfully reviving. For a moment I was glad to be alive, until I saw where I was. Back in the same glass bowl where Diane had first put me when she caught me. It was she who was dripping the water on me, but she stopped once I was fully awake.

 

“Better now?” she asked, more annoyed than concerned. “You’re lucky I want to keep you so bad, otherwise you’d be dead by now. What the fuck happened, huh? You could’ve at least tried to fight back, you know. Then maybe I won’t be treating you like the insect that you really are!”

 

Right then I decided that I’d had enough. I no longer cared about what happened to me, since I was probably never going to get out of here. But I couldn’t let Diane get away with this; I had to do something. I stood up, clenched my fists at my sides, and looked up at my immense captor.

 

“You…you bitch!” I screamed at her. “You think you can do what ever you want with me? Well, you’re wrong! I’ll never be your slave! You’ll just have to kill me, because…Aaaaaahh!”

 

She had grabbed me between her fingers, harder than I’d been grabbed before. I felt like I was about to be crushed, so excruciating was the pain. But she didn’t hold me for long. She dropped me onto the table and pinned me down on my back. Then she reached for the shelf and I saw her take a cutting knife in her hand. She held the tip of the lethally sharp blade right above my exposed penis, and began to lower it slowly. And in that instant I cracked. I realized how stupid I’d been, thinking I could stand up to her. I didn’t know why she was being so cruel to me, but I wanted it to end. I burst out into tears and pleaded with her to stop.

 

“I’m…I’m sorry, Mistress!” I wailed. “Please, please stop! I’ll do whatever you want, just…please don’t hurt me! Please, don’t…!”

 

The tip of the knife was almost touching me now, but she didn’t lower it any more. She put it down, then picked me up again. I was still crying my eyes out and I really didn’t want to know what she’d do to me now. Once again I tried to talk to her, but when she spoke, there was no compassion or understanding in her voice.

 

“So, how does it feel now, little man? How does it feel to be the weak one for a change? I bet you’d like to hurt me now, wouldn’t you? Well, guess what: I’m the strong one now, and for once you’ll do as I say. I’ll make you lick the dirt off my feet!”

 

I was near hysterical now, and didn’t know how much more of this I could take. She took me to her massive bedroom, and dropped me into one of her tall leather boots. I fell about forty feet before hitting the bottom, then I rolled down into the toe section. It was dark and humid in here, and would have felt comfortable if my circumstances weren’t so miserable. I curled up as tightly as I could and kept on crying softly for a long time.

 

“Why is she doing this to me?” I thought. “What does she have against me?” Is she just having some fun with me, or does she seriously intend to make me suffer? I wondered what she’d meant when she spoke earlier. Had she been hurt by men before, and was this her way of getting revenge? It didn’t seem likely, but I could think of no other explanation why she could be so cruel. Would she ever realize that she was hurting me?

 

I tried to think of my beautiful goddess, Emily. What was she doing now? Was she worried about me, or perhaps out searching for me? Perhaps she’d already forgotten about me…no, it’s been less than a day, she couldn’t have forgotten. In my mind I pictured her coming to my rescue: striding in here, beating Diane to a pulp and telling her what an asshole she was. Then she’d reach down and lift me up out of this hellhole. She’d caress me in her soft hands, wipe away my tears and heal my wounds. It was just a fantasy, of course, but the more I thought about her, the calmer I became. I felt that as long as I kept her image in my mind, I’d never really be without her.

 

 “I still love you, Emily,” I spoke to myself in the darkness. “I’ll get back to you, no matter what it takes, I promise. Please don’t forget me, my love. I’ll see you again, someday.”
Chapter 4 by Malaka

The next morning I was woken up by what felt like an earthquake. I rolled backwards and forwards inside the boot, finally coming to a rest in the toe area. And then I saw something terrible. A vast, nylon-clad foot was being lowered into the boot. My heart nearly stopped. Did Diane forget I was in here? Did she want to squish me? There was nothing I could do, except hope that her toes didn’t reach me.

 

I tried to squeeze as deep into the boot’s tip as I could, and it helped. Her toes came to a halt less then a foot away from me, and the smell was overpowering. It wasn’t a bad smell, though; it reminded me of when I used to rub Emily’s feet. Then Diane put her foot down on the ground. Her toes advanced some more, first lightly touching my body, then forcefully pinning me against the boot. Every time she lifted her foot I was given some breathing space, but every time she stepped down I was nearly squashed again. My miniature body wasn’t even the equal of her big toe. The nylon fabric pressed against my exposed skin, and my hands were constantly covering my groin. I wondered how long I’d be able to last like this.

 

Hours and hours passed, and with every step she took my body grew a little sorer. I was hungry and thirsty, and I could hardly breathe. I tried to think of Emily every second, but it was difficult. In my mind I’d already accepted my future. I wasn’t a man anymore, just a pathetic clod of dirt in a woman’s boot. My life was over.

 

After what felt like an eternity I saw light again. She had removed her foot, and the feeling of relief was instantaneous. But it only lasted for a moment. Diane turned her boot upside down, and I fell out, nearly lifeless. I landed on a field of white, which was her skirt. For a few seconds I just lay there, letting the fresh air revive me. Ahead of me, in the distance, rose the towering cliff that was her body. She was wearing a light pink coat, and her blonde hair fell about her shoulders. Even now, after all that happened, I found her beautiful and attractive. If only she had a personality to match her looks.

 

“Huh. Still alive, I see,” she said indifferently. “Good. That means I’ll get to have some fun tonight, after all.”

 

The anger inside me was growing stronger than the fear, and I could feel another outburst approaching. There was no use fighting it; I was a dead man anyway. She could have her way with me, I didn’t care anymore. From some unknown place inside of me I could feel my strength returning. I stood up in her lap and faced her with resolve.

 

“F-fuck you!” I yelled. “I-I’ll never obey you again! I belong to Emily, not you! She loves me, a-and you’re n-nothing compared to her! I hate you!”

 

As I let out all the rage inside me I waited for her to hurt me. Yes, she’d grab me any second now and squeeze me to death, but at least I’ll die ‘honourably’. But that moment never came. She just kept looking at me, her lips curled into a mocking smile. When I’d finished yelling she began to giggle softly.

 

“Really?” she asked, sounding amused. “Then why don’t you do something about it, hm? Go ahead, hit me! Make me pay for what I did! Be a man for a change, you little shit!”

 

I stood where I was, stunned. There was no question I’d like to get back at her, but I couldn’t do anything. Her cold eyes were taunting me now, and I avoided looking at them.

 

“Just as I thought!” she continued. “Not a single ounce of manhood in you! I can see why that slut Emily threw you away!”

 

“No!” I screamed. I couldn’t control my rage anymore. I ran along her leg, stumbling now and then, but immediately getting back up. I reached the top of her leg and jumped up at her stomach. Then I began to lash out with my fists. I was so angry that I didn’t consider how utterly useless it was. She couldn’t even feel me through her thick coat, much less get hurt by me. On and on I went, punching the wall of pink with all my strength. I looked up, but couldn’t se her face; her voluminous breasts completely overshadowed me. At last I grew tired of this, and I collapsed into a fold of her coat. Huge leather-clad fingers curled around me and lifted me up.

 

“How pathetic!” I heard her voice say. “I don’t even know why I’m still keeping you here. Well, we’ll see. If you satisfy me tonight, I might forget about this and keep you here, alive. Otherwise…”

 

I was dropped back into that hated glass bowl, only this time it wasn’t completely empty. A slice of dry bread and a saucer filled with water had been placed here, and I set upon them immediately. It was my first food in over a day and I was almost starved to death. Meanwhile Diane had left the room, and from the bathroom I heard the sound of a shower being turned on. When I’d eaten and drank as much as I could I tried once more to escape, with the same negative results.

 

It was long after sunset when she retrieved me from my prison. I’d tried to get some sleep, with moderate success. When I awoke I saw that she was busy undressing. She’d taken off everything except her panties. Without any clothes to restrain them her breasts seemed even more massive than before, the size of houses. I could only gape at her in wonder, and try to control my involuntary arousal. She sat down on the bed and spread her legs apart. Then, without a word, she tucked me into her panties and began rubbing me against her vagina.

 

I still can’t describe exactly how I felt right then. My tiny body was rubbed back and forth against the warm, slick sides of her giant-sized sex organ. All over me I could feel gallons of her sticky fluids running across my skin. I had an instant orgasm, my penis coming into contact with the skin membranes which enveloped me. I had difficulty breathing, and when I opened my mouth I was nearly choked by the secretions of fluids. Eventually it was the heat and lack of air which overcame me, and I fainted.

 

When I awoke I found myself between two massive walls of flesh: her upper thighs. The smell of sex overpowered me, and I realized it was my own body, still covered by the fluids from her ejaculation. It took a few minutes for me to come to my senses, and then the full impact of what just happened hit me. I fell to my knees and began to breathe faster. I’ve never been comfortable even talking about sex before, and now…

 

“I’ve just been used as sex toy,” I thought, horrified. “And I enjoyed it…”

 

What would Emily say if she found out? In my mind I could picture only one reaction: disgust. If she found out I’d been violated - possibly raped, if you could call it that - by another woman…In the shadow of Diane’s huge leg I began to sob. How could I face Emily again after what just happened to me? My tiny little heart just couldn’t cope with the pain. If it had been Emily using me, I’d be feeling great now, fulfilled, mature. But now, I felt like shit, felt sick to my stomach. I vomited on the bed sheet and continued to cry miserably.

 

So far Diane had been remarkably quiet, and after I calmed down a little I realized she was asleep. I got up and began to walk about dazedly. I walked along the endless yards of her gorgeous legs and around her feet. I looked in the direction of her head, but it was too dark for me to see anything. The only light came from the luminous face of an alarm clock on the bedside table; it was 6:30 a.m., already early morning. A few yards to my left the bed dropped off to the floor below, and I went to take a look. And then I decided that this was my chance to escape.

 

I didn’t for one moment think this would work, but I went ahead anyway. If I should die trying, at least I’d die knowing I was faithful to my true love. No matter what Diane did to me, she couldn’t take away my love for Emily, and if I ever wanted to feel pure and comfortable inside again, I had to try. It was too dark to see, but I vaguely remember a white carpet covering the floor eighty feet below me. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and jumped.

 

For a few seconds my heart stood still, and then I hit the ground. I remembered correctly: the floor was covered by a thick downy carpet and, though it was a hard landing, I was unharmed. Now my heart began to pound loudly, and I realized I had to move quickly. I began to wade through the sea of carpeting, which just stretched on and on and on. At last I reached the door, dimly visible as an outline in the morning gloom. I had to burrow into the threads of the carpet to get underneath it, but I managed.

 

 Now I found myself in the cavernous hallway leading to the front door. There was another carpet here, but it was less dense than the bedroom one, and I was able to run moderately fast. Moments later I was squeezing myself into a crack in the bottom of the front door. Splinters of wood poked at me from all sides and tore gashes in the sides of my body and limbs. But I kept trying, and with one final, desperate push I squeezed through the hole and out into the open air.
Chapter 5 by Malaka

I had forgotten all about the cold outside, and when I was hit by a wave of freezing air it nearly knocked me senseless. I’ve always hated having to get up early on winter mornings, and for a split second I was tempted to turn around and go back inside. But nothing could persuade me to face that woman again, and I kept running forwards. Though I was already tired I had to keep moving, or I might freeze to death, or perhaps get captured by Diane again. I clambered down a series of seven-foot steps until I reached a garden path. There was little snow here, thank God, and I could run faster now.

 

A couple more minutes and I was out through the gate, and on the sidewalk of a road. To my dismay there was already some light traffic on the road. The sight of those immense cars, moving past at impossible speeds, was enough to dissuade me from attempting to cross the street. I’d never make it without being crushed. So I stayed on the sidewalk, moving in the shadows underneath some bushes, wondering what to do next.

 

The sky was growing brighter, and I knew the sun would rise soon. Every now and then someone would walk past me; all I could see were their gigantic feet. Of course I wanted to be rescued, but after all that had happened in the last day-and-a-half, I was understandably frightened of other people. Wouldn’t they be just as cruel to me as Diane was? I was starting to sweat from all my running, and though I was exhausted, I knew that to rest now would be lethal. I’d be frozen in minutes. But I just couldn’t carry on like I was now, or else I’d get nowhere. So I did the only other thing I could do: I ran out from the shadows and into the middle of the sidewalk.

 

Suddenly a strong gust picked me up and blew me away. I couldn’t believe my bad fortune, but, considering how vulnerable I was, I should have been more careful. Thankfully I was blown along the sidewalk and not into the street, or I’d have been dead by now. The wind carried me dangerously close to the ground, and everything moved by in a sickening blur of speed. Just when I thought it couldn’t get any worse the wind slackened a little. Now I was rolling along the ground, tumbling over and over, the hard cement below me bruising every inch of my body. Finally it died down altogether, and I came to a halt, face down and nearly unconscious.

 

I was too weak to get to my feet, so I just lay there, alone and forgotten. I might have died there, squished underfoot like a piece of chewing gum, if I hadn’t been noticed by someone first. I felt the familiar sensation of giant fingers curling around my body, only this time they didn’t feel quite so big as they usually do. The grip was still powerful, though, and they were covered in some kind of fabric. Another hand came into view beneath me, wearing a pink woollen glove, and into this I was dropped. I was glad for the warmth and comfort in which I found myself, and when a giant finger began turning me around I didn’t resist at all. But then I got a shock.

 

In the sky above me was a face, and though it was immense, it belonged to a little girl. She looked about eight years old, nine at the most. On her head she wore a knitted cap, from whish strands of dark brown hair emerged. Her cheeks were red from the cold, and her eyes sparkled in the first rays of the sun. She smiled when she saw me move, and I backed away, though there was nowhere to go. If I had been found by an adult I might have felt slightly relieved, but right now I was both scared and dismayed. How was I going to make a child understand me? How could I get her to help me?

 

In my distracted state I had completely forgotten that I was naked. I saw the little girl blush when she examined me, and wondered why. Then I realized, shamefully, that I was having an erection. I tried to cover it, but she brushed my arms aside as if they were threads. She placed her finger tip on my erect penis, while I sat and watched helplessly. I didn’t want this, and I felt horrible inside, but, instead of telling her to stop or something, I lay back and succumbed to her. It felt so wrong, but so good, and I didn’t want her to stop.

 

But she did stop, before anything embarrassing happened. A loud, shrill voice came through the air, and it was obviously the girl’s mother.

 

“Lucy! Lucy! I told you to keep up! What are you doing?”

 

The girl abruptly stopped tormenting me and closed her fist so fast that I was nearly crushed.

 

“Nothing, Mom! I’m coming!”

 

I was roughly stuffed into a pocket, as if I were nothing more than a toy. My erection was still strong, and I had no doubt that I would have came if she had continued. Looking back, I was glad she didn’t have the chance. How would I ever explain this to Emily?

 

“Oh, yeah, I’ve been sexually violated twice, first by a crazy, vengeful bitch, then by an innocent little girl! And I’m so weak I couldn’t even stop them from laying one finger on me! I’m nothing but a sad, wretched, little worm; how could you ever have loved me…”

 

After a while I stopped feeling sorry for myself, and turned my attention to my current situation. I just had to do something; I couldn’t let Emily down like this. After all, as long as I’m still alive, there’s a chance of seeing her again. It was too dark to see inside the pocket, and escape seemed unlikely. But what other choice was there? Would I be able to convince Lucy that I was a person, a man, in need of her help? Somehow I didn’t think so.

 

As these thoughts ran through my head I began to feel extremely sleepy. Of course I was tired: I had been running for what must have been hours, trying to stay alive in the freezing cold. Now, finding myself in a warm, comfortable and, for the moment, safe environment, I decided to get some rest. I lay down and stretched myself out. Running my hands across my body I was alarmed at all the pain I felt: clearly the last few days haven’t been good to me. I didn’t know how much more of this I could take. As I drifted away into sleep I was constantly aware that we were moving, as Lucy’s gigantic body swayed back and forth in what was, for her, a normal walk.

 

When I awoke I found that nothing had changed around me, except for one thing. Lucy was no longer walking. If I wanted a chance to escape, this was it. Of course, if she was standing still, I wouldn’t be able to escape without falling to my death. But what if she was sitting somewhere? I could climb out of this pocket and onto a chair, hopefully remaining unseen the whole time. Then I could wait for her to leave, before trying to get someone else’s attention. It seemed like a good plan and, with nothing to lose, I went ahead.

 

Climbing out of the pocket didn’t prove too difficult. Once I was out, however, I hesitated. I was still trapped between layers of her clothing, and I couldn’t see a thing. Next to me the vast bulk of her chest rose and fell as she breathed, reminding me just how insignificantly small I was. But being this small had its advantages. I was so light that I could clamber down Lucy’s body without being detected. Grabbing onto her shirt, I made my way down towards what I hoped was an exit.

 

I made my way cautiously across her stomach, glad that I wasn’t in direct contact with her skin. I didn’t think she’d be happy if she knew her new ‘toy’ was trying to escape. Another few yards down, and I’d reached the top of her skirt. I poked my head out from underneath her coat, but I couldn’t see anything other than her skirt stretching ahead before me. Right then I realized the flaw in my plan. If I tried to crawl out now, she’d see me. I had to be extremely fast, or else…

 

My thoughts were interrupted by a sudden movement from the giant girl. This was followed by another, and I realized to my alarm that she was standing up. I tried to find some piece of clothing to grab on to, but I was too late. I slid out onto her lap and began rolling across her skirt, before tumbling across her knees and falling off a precipice. I fell forty feet and landed in an ocean of snow. The cold was intense, but I remained alert and tried to get my bearings.

 

 Above me rose the immense figure of the little girl, completely unaware of the miniature man  at her feet. Next to her stood an even more gigantic figure, her mother. The woman took her daughter’s hand and walked off, leaving me to myself. I saw that they’ve been sitting on a gigantic park bench, but I couldn’t reach it. The snow around me was too deep, and I was too cold to even move. I swore I could feel my legs and lower body beginning to freeze solid. This had to be a nightmare, I thought. I closed my eyes and felt a calm feeling roll over me as everything became white.
Chapter 6 by Malaka
Author's Notes:
This isn't the usual kind of chapter, but I wanted to try something different, and it was the only way I could think of to move the story forward.

“I must be dead,” I thought. “There’s nothing, no sound…I’m floating in a huge space of nothing.” I looked down and saw my body suspended in mid-air, only there was no ground beneath me, just an endless white space. To my surprise, all my wounds from the past few days, were still there, and they still hurt when I touched them. Perhaps…perhaps I’m in hell, or something like it. I could also feel my heart beating - why?

 

“Where am I?” I said aloud, and my voice, though weak, was clearly audible.

 

“Exactly where you were, Alex,” a voice replied, and I turned around in surprise. And when I saw who it belonged to, I got an even bigger shock. It was a girl, about my age, but not at all normal in appearance. Her skin looked more like gold than actual human skin; it gleamed bright yellow in the strong light. Her hair likewise resembled silver, and floated about her head as if it were weightless. In her eyes glowed a strong red light, and her whole appearance reminded me of something straight out of fantasy. And the biggest surprise of all was her size: she was no bigger than I was.

 

She floated towards me like a ghost, while I suddenly found myself on some kind of hard, though invisible surface. As she came closer I began to panic, and I remembered stories about people being tormented by demons after they die. But surely they were just stories; there’s no real place like hell, is there? I fell to my knees, to scared to run, as the unearthly girl came to a stop and hovered over me. Then I saw her smile, and suddenly, somehow, I was no longer afraid of her. Whoever she was, she was a friend.

 

“Don’t be afraid, Alex,” she said, in a voice that seemed to radiate compassion. “I will not harm you. I only wish to talk. My name is Mary and, no, you’re not dead.”

 

“Is…is this real?” I asked falteringly.

 

“It is, in your mind,” she continued. “You are still trapped in the snow, Alex, but your mind has created this place, this refuge, for you.”

 

I struggled to believe what she was saying. This had to be some kind of dream, or hallucination. But why would I dream about this strange being?

 

“Who…who are you?” I asked, as politely and calmly as I could.

 

“Oh, that’s a long story,” she smiled. “I suppose you could call me an angel, or a spirit, if you wish. But I’m just another kind of being, and one who has a great appreciation of humans. Humans like you, who I’ve met before.”

 

“B-before?” I was really confused now. Perhaps my situation was worse than I thought, if my mind has to resort to this…whatever it is, to save itself. The girl smiled again and seemed to understand my dilemma.

 

“Alex, you don’t remember me because you haven’t seen me; I made sure I always remained hidden to you. But I’m sure you remember this, don’t you?”

 

In her empty hands there materialized a bottle, and I gasped in amazement. It was the same, blue, old-fashioned glass bottle that I’d found standing on my kitchen cupboard long ago. I had opened it, fallen asleep unexpectedly, and woken to find myself permanently shrunk. I reached out to grab it, but it disappeared again. I looked up at Mary, or whoever she was, and demanded an explanation.

 

“Very well,” she said. “I suppose you deserve the truth. It was I who shrunk you, removed your clothes, and hid you away. I tried to erase every trace of you, or else you would have been in danger of being found. Ah, you look upset…you’re probably wondering why I would do such a thing.”

 

I nodded, bewildered, and she continued.

 

“If you’ve been around as long as I have, you grow tired of merely observing people. You start to feel, well, attached to some of them, you want to help them. I could see you weren’t happy, Alex. After all, nobody cared for you, nobody loved you - you were heading towards a life of emptiness, and you’d never be truly happy. So I decided, perhaps wisely, perhaps not, to do what I did, and here you are, in a happy relationship, with everything your heart desires.”

 

“No, I’m not!” I said, as I stopped attempting to make sense of what was happening, and just accept it as real. “I’m not with Emily in some ‘happy relationship’! I’m stuck in the freezing cold snow, miles from home, because I just happen to be too small to make it back!”

 

The strange girl’s expression became one of pity, but for some reason I felt like hating her. If this was all real, it was her fault that I’m in this situation, her fault that I’m going to die.

 

“How…how could you do…this to me?” I yelled. “You had no right to…to shrink me and force me to live like this! If you’re really who you say you are, take me back to Emily, or restore me to my real size!”

 

“Listen, I…”

 

“Do it!” I screamed. Tears were flowing from my eyes now. I just couldn’t accept it that some magical ‘spirit’ was to blame for all my problems. I could only think of Emily, and how much I wished she was with me right then. The thought that I would never see her again was too much for me to take. As I was busy crying I didn’t notice Mary sitting down next to me.

 

“I’m truly sorry, Alex,” she said quietly. “I never meant for this to happen, and you’re right to hate me for what I did to you. Sometimes I do things in the hope that they may have good consequences, even if that doesn’t always turn out to be the case. I can’t take you back to Emily like you asked; I’ve already interfered too much in your life, and to do so again would be wrong. This sounds unfair to you, I know, but if you were in my position you would see what I mean.”

 

She paused, while I kept on crying.

 

“I went to visit Emily last night,” she continued. “She was asleep, and I told her that you were still alive. That you haven’t given up on her. I wanted to talk to her directly, like I’m doing with you now, but I was afraid of how she’d react to me. She still loves you, you know. It’s been hard for her, but she believes, I think, that you will be together again. Love like yours can never be underestimated.”

 

“I don’t want to die!” I cried. “Please don’t let me die! I only want to see her one last time, please!”

 

“And you will, Alex. But not if you don’t try. You’re still alive, after all. I don’t expect you to forgive me, but, when you’re with Emily again - and it will be soon, I think - remember the day your life changed, and if you’d have done anything differently had you known how it would all turn out. Now I must leave you. I can see now that it would be better for me never to return to this world. Goodbye, Alex.”

 

She laid her hands against my face, and disappeared in a flash of light. Instantly I felt something like an electric shock hitting me. I was jolted awake, even though I thought I’d been awake the whole time. So what I saw must have been a dream - or was it? I wanted to try and figure out what just happened, but I couldn’t. For one thing, I was back in the unendurable cold. Around me was so much snow that I couldn’t see anything else, and the bitter cold hurt me to my bones. But I was definitely alive, and I felt infused with some new kind of strength or energy. It must have been that shock, I thought. I surge of new hope ran through me, and I began to dig through the layers of snow and ice.

 

It took all the effort I had, but I broke free of the snow and looked up at the open sky. Far above me was the gigantic park bench, only this time it was occupied. On either side of me rose two enormous brown boots, and when I craned my neck I saw two legs above them. Someone was sitting directly above me, and hadn’t noticed me. I struggled through more layers of fresh snow before I reached the base of one of the leather boots.

 

“Help me!” I screamed as loudly as I could. “I’m down here! Help!”

 

But the person on the bench didn’t hear me. My voice was just too feeble to reach his or her ears. I also didn’t have the strength to draw attention to myself, not from down here. I looked around frantically, but quickly realized that there was only one thing to do: climb up the person’s legs, and try to get their attention that way. There was no time to waste: within minutes I could be frozen solid. I clambered up the side of the boot and managed to make it all the way to the laces. But my body was already exhausted, and my strength gave out. I collapsed between the thick laces and curled up into a ball for heat.

 

 “Please help,” I whimpered, so softly that I barely heard it myself. “I’m…still here. Not…dead.” The cold was severely affecting me now and I couldn’t think properly. I had reached the end, and there was nothing left to do. I closed my eyes and waited for it all to stop.
Chapter 7 by Malaka

For a long, long time I couldn’t feel anything. It was as if everything around had just disappeared. But, after a while, I began to hear voices in the darkness. I couldn’t hear what they were saying, but they sounded very distressed. Gradually the feeling returned to my body. I felt as if I was lying in a pool of hot water. The warmth felt amazing, revitalizing. Before long I felt life returning to me, first to my legs and arms, then to the rest of my body. The warm air rushed into my lungs, and I coughed violently. Immediately I felt something large press on down my chest. It hurt a lot, and I groaned in agony. With great effort I turned around, and felt the warm water coursing over me. The whole I’d been aware of a voice talking, but now it became clear enough for me to hear it say my name. And for me to recognize it.

 

It was Emily’s voice. There was no doubt about it; to me her voice is simply unmistakeable. She was talking to me, telling me that I’m alive and that I’ll be fine. I tried to stand up and look at her, but my strength failed me. I coughed again and my throat burned. So did the rest of my body, beaten and bruised, and I half wished I could go back to sleep again. Then a soft finger was laid on my back, and another curled around my waist. I was gently lifted up, out of the hot water, all the while coughing and crying in pain. Then I was laid upon a warm, cushiony surface, which I recognized as the palm of someone’s hand. I still hadn’t opened my eyes, but once again I heard Emily’s voice.

 

“Alex?” it said. “Alex, can you hear me? It’s me, baby. You’re with me now, you hear? You’re safe with me, sweetie. Oh, Alex, please wake up! Everything’s okay now!”

 

I coughed again and tried to speak, but I couldn’t find my voice. My chest was burning with pain. Powerful fingers curled around me again and moved me into a sitting position. I felt something hard press against my lips, and a strong smell hit my nose.

 

“Alex?” Emily’s voice said. “Alex, I’ve brought some medicine for you, okay? Please, you need to drink this; it’ll make the pain go away, I promise. You hear what I said? Drink this, it’ll make you feel better.”

 

I opened my mouth and let the thick, bitter liquid roll down my throat. The taste was too much to bear, but I had no choice. When I’d finished another spoon was brought to my lips. I drank from it, and was glad to feel cool, clean water washing away the horrible taste. I coughed again, less violently this time, and sank back into the curving wall of her fingers. Her warm, moist breath blew against me. With a little trepidation, I opened my eyes.

 

In front of me was the most beautiful sight I’d ever seen. Gorgeous pink lips blowing a warm breeze across me, set in a dazzling face that completely filled my vision. I saw her blue eyes, clear as the sky, crying little tears that rolled down her cheeks. But they were tears of joy, not sorrow. She was overjoyed to see me, alive, safe and sound in her hands.

 

“Emily,” I whispered.

 

“Yes, my love. I’m here.” Her lips moved forward slowly, growing larger and larger, until they completely covered me. I lay back and felt the soft flesh massage my aching body. It was the best feeling I’ve felt in days. She stuck the tip of her tongue between my legs, licking all the bruises and scrapes, covering my little penis in warm saliva. I sighed with relief and pleasure, and she drew back. Her beautiful face looked up, away from me, and she said:

 

“It’s all right. He’s gonna be just fine.”

 

Another beautiful face came into view, hovering over me. She had incredibly dark, brown eyes and long luscious black hair, with streaks of purple in it. I wasn’t afraid, because I recognized her at once. She reached down with her finger and lightly rubbed me across my chest. With my puny arms I reached out and touched her back.

 

“Hey there, little Alex,” she whispered. “Didn’t think you’d see me here, did you?”

 

“Hi, Megan,” I said, and coughed again. Emily’s best friend withdrew her finger and gave me some room. I was laid upon a pillow in what I now saw was Emily’s living room. She and Megan were sitting on the couch, on either side of me, watching over me like goddesses. It was then that I realized I was still naked, and I hastily covered my nether regions with my hands. Emily smiled and laid a piece of cloth on me as a blanket.

 

“Awww, I think he’s a little shy of me,” Megan said. “Well, if it’s any comfort, little guy, I’ve been carrying you around while you were naked for the last hour or so.”

 

“It was Megan who found you,” Emily told me. “She saw you curled up on top of her boot, cold as ice. She tried to revive you, but you didn’t move, so she brought you here.”

 

“Back where you belong,” Megan added. “No, no, lie still. There’s no need to thank me. Just get better soon, you hear? Emily’s been a wreck for the last two days. You better see to it that she’s happy again, okay, or else…”

 “Oh, just ignore her! None of this is your fault, my little angel. It’s me you have to blame, for letting get lost like that. I should’ve been more careful with you.” Emily began crying again, and struggled to keep on talking.

“But it won’t happen again, I promise,” she said. “From now on I’ll always keep you safe, my love. You’ll never have to go through something like this again, I promise you.”

 

I began to feel tears coming to my eyes as well, and tried to stop myself from crying. It didn’t seem possible that I was back with her again, but here I was. A little worse for wear, but still alive and intact. And, miraculously, she still loved me, just like she always had. There was so much I wanted to say to her, right then and there, but I wasn’t able to. I was still in a bad state, and I needed to rest. Closing my eyes, I managed to fall asleep within seconds.

 

I woke up intermittently throughout the night, only to drift off to sleep again. Always I was aware of Emily’s presence close to me, watching over me. When I finally woke up completely rested, I found I was lying on her. Beneath her thick woollen sweater her breast curved away gradually, like a little hill. I was on top of her breast, of course, and her right hand covered me protectively, without touching me. I was still naked, but no longer cold; she provided me with all the warmth I needed.

I looked up at her face, and she opened her eyes. Perhaps she had sensed that I was awake. I sat up slowly and shifted around until I found a comfortable position. She began stroking my body, just like she always used to do. Even though she touched me as lightly as she could, I was still pressed forward by her mighty fingers. I saw that we were still on the couch in the living room, and that the lights were on.

 

“So?” Emily said sweetly. “Are you feeling a little better now? You’ve been asleep for almost twenty hours, you know.”

 

“I…I have? Uh…what time is it?”

 

“Five o’clock in the morning. I’ve been up since three. I just couldn’t sleep for long; still too worried about you, I guess.”

 

“I’m okay,” I said, feeling a little guilty for making her worry so much. “Um, Emily…where’s Megan, by the way?”

 

“At home, of course. She left soon after you fell asleep. But she called me late last night and asked if she could come over today. Looks like she’s just as worried about you as I am.”

 

“So it was she who found me?” I asked.

 

“Uh-huh. She came barging in here, carrying you all frozen up in her hand…she saved your life, Alex. I’ve known lots of nice people in my life, but Megan, well, she’s just the greatest. She stood by me while you were gone…I guess we both owe her a lot.”

 

“I wish I knew how to thank her…”

 

“Hey, let me worry about that. You need to concentrate on getting well again. I mean, after all you’ve been through…what exactly happened, anyway? How did you survive so long out there in the cold?”

 

Her eyes seemed to see right through me, and I felt rather ill at ease. I’d been dreading this moment, the one where I told her everything that had happened to me. Especially now, when I’d much rather forget the last few days and move on with my life. I sighed and shifted around uncomfortably. Looking down, at my own diminutive legs resting on her vast breast, I decided to tell her the truth.

 

“I…I’ve been through some bad…experiences,” I said. “I don’t really want to talk about it, but…promise me you won’t…you won’t think less of me, please. I…I tried my best to keep thinking of you…”

 

I clutched at the soft fabric of her sweater and wondered if I’d be able to face her after she heard me story. Emily saw how wretched I looked, but she didn’t rush me. She kept on stroking me, softly, reassuringly. She hated seeing me like this, I knew. Ever since she first found me, she’s been trying to make me as happy and comfortable as possible, not always with success, but she never gave up. Still looking down, I began to tell her what had happened. I tried not to leave anything out, no matter how difficult it was for me to tell it.

 

I got as far as the part where Diane used me as a sex toy before I broke down. It just felt awful, talking about this with the girl whom I love. No matter what she said to me, I didn’t think I could ever feel happiness with her again. I buried my face in her sweater and wept. If it had been anyone else to whom I was confessing, I’d probably feel so guilty and ashamed that…I couldn’t think about it. At least Emily would understand, but what would she think of me?

 

All the time she never said anything. It must be difficult for her as well, but I still looked to her to figure out what must be done. She pressed me tightly against her, as if she was afraid of losing me again. I felt my body being squeezed by her fingers, and it felt good. If nothing else, I knew she still cared for me, whatever she might think of me. She was incredibly patient with me, and waited for me to relax and clear my mind, before speaking:

 

“I know how you feel right now, sweetie,” she said. “And I don’t blame you. If it had been me in that situation…well, all I can say is that I think you’re amazing. You made it all the way back here, after all! And you never once gave up on me, no matter what! There’s nothing to be ashamed of, Alex! Forget what that…that bitch told you: you are a man, a wonderful, beautiful, unique man - my hero!”

 

“You…you d-don’t m-mean that…” I choked.

 

“Hey! Listen to me!” she said sharply. “If you feel that you’ve somehow, I don’t know, not lived up to my expectations or something, then stop doing so right now! You can’t be this negative all the time, baby! What happened was terrible, I’m not saying I wasn’t. But you can’t keep on blaming yourself for every bad thing that happens to you! You’ve got to accept that this is the way you are, and always will be, and that that’s the person I fell in love with. If you really want to ‘please me’, then that’s what you’ll have to do.”

 

I lay there in silence for a long time, sniffing and wiping the tears from my face.

 

“O-okay,” I said at last. “I-I’ll try and g-get over it, but I…I need your help…”

 

“I’m there for you, my darling,” she said. “Whatever you need, I’ll give you. I’ll even go and talk to this Diane woman, see what her problem is. Maybe I can get her to say she’s sorry, if it’ll help.”

 

I nodded, not really agreeing that it’s a good idea, but accepting her will in the matter. She hugged me once more against her chest, tenderly squeezing me without hurting me. I burrowed out from beneath her hand and looked up at her goddess-like face. She smiled and pinched my tiny body.

 

“Oh no! Look at how thin you’ve become!” she said. “You must be starving! Would you like something to eat now?”

 

“Oh, yes, please. I’m really hungry. I haven’t eaten since, well, since I was here…that day.”

 

She stood up, still cradling me against her bosom. I dug my arms into her sweater, inhaling deeply.

 

“Thanks for listening, Emily,” I said. “It…it really means a lot to me, your support and, you know, being there for me…”

 

 “Don’t mention it,” she replied. “We’ll get through this, don’t you worry. Now, why don’t I get you something nice to eat, and you can tell me the rest of your story.”
Chapter 8 by Malaka

ONE WEEK LATER

 

Emily brought the car to a stop and looked down at me. I was sitting far below her, on the edge of the passenger seat. We hadn’t really spoken on the way here, but it was time to do so now. She held out her hand and I climbed into it. As she brought me up to her face, I just gazed at her. In fact, I could have done so for hours without getting tired of it, but now was not the time. There was someone we had to visit: Diane.

 

Emily had wanted to go alone, but I couldn’t allow her to do that. I told her that she was more than capable of protecting me, and that I might actually be of some help to her. Of course, I couldn’t go to Diane’s place while I was still weak from my injuries, so we agreed to wait a week. During that time Emily made some clothes for me, so that I didn’t have to be naked in other people’s company. It was just a simple shirt, pants and socks, made from the softest fabric she could find, but I was overjoyed. Once again I felt myself deeply in her debt, but I knew better than to start another argument. She didn’t expect anything in return from me, except my love.

 

She had also tracked down Diane’s address, based on my descriptions, and with the help of the phone book. And so, one Sunday morning, we decided it was time to confront her. I was terrified, naturally, but I didn’t dream about backing out. As long as Emily kept me close to her, I’d be fine. Still, she was hesitant to get out of the car at once, and spent a few minutes holding me in her hands and playing with me.

 

“So, this is it,” she said at last. “The big moment. You’re still welcome to stay here, you know. In fact, I’d be happy to take you home first, if it’ll make you feel better.”

 

“I’m coming,” I said firmly. “I’m not afraid - well, maybe I am a little - but there’s nowhere safer for me than with you. I trust you, Emily.”

 

“You’re so sweet!” she said, giving me her best little kiss. “Of course you can come, just do as I say, okay? I won’t have you risking your life, just to get revenge, or something.”

 

“Hey, you’re the boss. Now let’s get this over with, so we can get on with our lives, what do you say?”

 

She nodded and retrieved her coat from the back seat. After putting it on, she dropped me into her breast pocket, just like she always did whenever she took me anywhere. I couldn’t see anything, naturally, but I didn’t really want to. I heard Emily ring the doorbell, followed by the door opening. And then I heard a voice - a voice I still remembered, and still hated.

 

“Yes? Can I help you?”

 

“Oh, er, hi!” Emily answered in a friendly voice. “Are you…I mean, you wouldn’t be Diane Collins, by any chance?”

 

“Uh-huh. That’s me. And you are?”

 

“My name’s Emily York. We’ve never met, but I think you know my boyfriend, Alex.”

 

“Sorry, I don’t know anyone named Alex. You’ve got the wrong person. Goodbye.”

 

“Wait! Can I just have a few minutes, please? It’s really important that I talk to you. It won’t take long, I promise.”

 

There was a moment of silence, and I felt Emily shifting around on her feet. I stood up and tried to see her face, but I couldn’t. At last Diane’s voice spoke again:

 

“Fine, but make it quick!”

 

“Thank you!” Emily replied breathlessly. “Sorry for intruding like this, but you really need to hear what I’ve got to say…Oh, can I come in? Thank you, that’s very nice!”

 

From the sound of her footsteps I could hear that she was walking over a carpeted floor. I heard Diane say “In here,” and a short while later Emily sat own on what I assumed was a couch.

 

“Okay, what’s so important?” Diane asked impatiently. “This’d better not be some bullshit about me stealing your boyfriend…what’s his name again?”

 

“Alex. And I’m sorry to say, but you did steal him from me. In fact, you tried to keep him here, against his will. Just over a week ago, I reckon.”

 

“What? That’s ridiculous! There was no-one here a week ago! I live alone, in case you didn’t notice.”

 

“Are you sure you don’t remember him?” Emily insisted. “He’s about this big.”

 

Another moment of silence, followed by an outburst of laughter. I recoiled, remembering how she had laughed while sexually abusing me.

 

“Look, sweetie, if your boyfriend’s got a tiny dick, that’s not my problem! Get someone else, I say! Now if that’s all…”

 

“I’m not finished! I knew you’d pretend you didn’t know what I was talking about, so I brought someone along. You might not remember his name, but I’m sure you’ll remember Alex once you see him.”

 

Her fingers descended into the pocket, and I grabbed onto one of them. Carefully she lifted me out, bringing her other hand up to shield me from Diane’s view. She then formed her hands into a bowl shape, with me safely at the bottom. She tipped her hands slightly forward, allowing me to peer over the edge of her fingers. And there, clad in a black leather jacket and wearing her hair loose, was Diane. Seeing her again brought back all the unpleasant memories. I wanted to duck down and hide myself, but it had been my idea to come along, so I couldn’t cop out now. Diane just stared at me in mixed confusion and shock. I could tell that she wasn’t expecting to ever see me again. Slowly her expression turned to anger, and I became a little worried for my safety. I looked up at Emily, and she understood. She placed me on her leg, near her hip, and covered me with both hands.

 

“So,” she said cautiously. “Looks like you do remember him after all. Good, then I hope we can skip the introductions and go straight to the explanations. Or have you forgotten what you did to him as well?”

 

“How…how did you…” I heard Diane’s voice falter.

 

“He came back to me, that’s how!” Emily raised her voice, and I felt enormously proud of her. She was risking a lot by coming here, and she knew it, but that didn’t stop her from standing up for me.

 

“How could you?” she continued. “How could anyone do such things? You…you practically destroyed his life! Is that how you treat everyone in life? Like worthless pieces of dirt?”

 

“Listen,” Diane said coldly. “I don’t know who you are, but you’re leaving now! Take that…thing, that freak, with you, and leave!”

 

“No! Not until you’ve apologized, to me and to him. And he’s not a thing, he’s a human being. And despite the fact that you’ve humiliated, violated, and mistreated him, he - and I - are still willing to forgive you.”

 

I peeked out through a gap in Emily’s fingers. Diane just sat there, looking so enraged that I thought leaving was indeed the best option. Then, without warning, she leapt from the seat and tried to seize me with her hand. It happened so fast that I didn’t have time to react. However, Emily was a lot quicker. She brushed me aside, and I landed on the couch next to her. Then, with her other hand, Emily lunged forward and punched Diane in the face. She fell back, crying out in pain. Emily quickly gathered me and placed me in her purse. I fell onto a wad of tissues as everything around me rocked and tumbled.

 

“Fuck!” I heard Diane scream. “You hit me in the face, you cunt! I swear, I’ll call the fucking cops!”

 

“Go ahead!” Emily retorted. “I bet they’ll be really interested to hear how you abused my boyfriend!”

 

“Abused? Don’t make me fuckin’ laugh! I did that dildo boy of yours a favour. Now, when you decide it’s time to use him yourself, he won’t be the scared-as-shit little worm that he was!”

 

“You’re sick! I think I’m leaving…”

 

“You wanna know what real ‘abuse’ is? It’s when your boyfriend thinks ‘Okay, you’ve got a great pussy!’, then fucks you till the thought of you makes you sick. Then you try to talk to him, and he beats you till you beg to stay alive. So you call the police, and they think you’re just some beat-up whore, and this cop comes up to you, and he…he…”

 

At this point Diane broke down completely into tears. It reminded me of how Emily had cried after bringing me back from the dead, only now it sounded much worse. Suddenly everything around me tilted horizontally. Emily had put her purse down, and it had fallen over. I saw a little gap, where the purse hadn’t been thoroughly closed, and I decided to take a peek.

 

What I saw made me gasp in disbelief. Emily was sitting on the floor, her legs curled underneath her, and tears flowing from her eyes. She was hugging Diane, whose face was buried in Emily’s chest, but whose loud sobs echoed through the room. I had heard every word, of course, and I immediately understood. My anger and hate seemed to vanish gradually, to be replaced by pity. Up until then I’d been wondering how someone could be as evil as Diane, but now I saw she wasn’t evil, just disturbed and angry. Emily looked over at me, her eyes full of tears, but, at the same time, full of gratitude.

 

It was already past noon when Emily returned. She’d taken me back to her car, while she remained behind to talk with Diane. I had offered to stay with her, but we both decided it was better if I remained some distance from Diane, at least for now. She may have had reasons for what she did to me, but that didn’t make what she did right, or even allowable. And I was still scared of her, even with Emily around to protect me. However, once Emily got back, and we were on our way home, I decided it was time to talk.

 “So, what did she have to say?” I asked. “Is she sorry for what she did?”

Emily nodded.

 

“She’s in a really bad state,” she said. “I managed to calm her down, and get her to explain her story more fully, but it wasn’t easy. She’s still conflicted about you; it took lots and lots of explaining from me to convince her you were really me boyfriend. I believe she is sorry for what she did, even though she might not ever admit it to you directly. I think we should let her be, until she’s moved on and put all this behind her.”

 

 “Okay,” I said thoughtfully. I looked up at my beloved, so full of admiration that I wanted to burst. I had no idea how she managed all this, how she always found a way to comfort people, and make them forget about everything bad. As she stopped at a traffic light, she looked down, and saw me on the edge of the seat. She extended her hand, and I climbed aboard. She dropped me on top of her leg and began stroking me. I embraced her little finger, as if I were embracing my sweetheart herself. What had happened was over now, and looking ahead, everything looked good.
Chapter 9 by Malaka

SIX WEEKS LATER

 

It was dark in Emily’s room, but I didn’t need to see where I was going. Her fingers were guiding me. On either side of me the sheer sides of her legs rose oppressively. My breathing became more intense; I had never been so nervous and excited at once before. I held my erect penis in my hands, feeling the urge to cum, but resisting it. Then, just as I could no longer hold it in, I was pushed between the folds of her labia, and, for the first time, completely inside a woman.

 

She pushed me in deeper and deeper. I was pressed against the sides, saturated with her fluids, an insect inside a vast cavern. My orgasm came, though I doubt she was even aware of it. I had no idea how deep inside her I was, and it frightened me. What was I compared to such an all-powerful goddess? The mighty walls of flesh expanded and contracted, pushing me around as if I wasn’t even there. I was covered in sticky fluids, unable to stand, or even move. It was the most intense feeling I ever felt, as if I was actually becoming one with her. Her finger pressed me down into her soft membranes and dragged me across them. I had nearly fainted from the heat, but she extracted me just in time. I was pulled out of her vagina, all wet and gooey, gasping for air.

 

She dropped me on the slope of her left breast, and I clung there, exhausted. Her breathing was heavy and excited. Her chest moved up and down so wildly that I felt a little dizzy. But, after what I’d just been through, it was positively relaxing. She rubbed me around a bit, bringing me closer to her mouth. Then she licked me with her tongue, taking every last drop of her cum off me. The whole time I just lay there, limp and worn-out. She squeezed me gently in between her breasts, my favourite sleeping spot.

 

“What do you think?” she asked. “Best Christmas ever? It sure was for me!”

 

“Hmmm,” I sighed. “It was…well, it was…”

 

“It’s alright. You can tell me. If you didn’t like it, just be honest and tell me.”

 

“Well, I…I did like it, and…and I would like to do it again, but…you’re so big, Emily, and I’m afraid I’ll…get hurt, somehow.”

 

She rubbed me a little more. Despite my exhaustion, I was becoming hard again. I knew better than to try and fight it.

 

“My poor little baby,” she said. “You must hate being so small and fragile, don’t you? I’m sorry, I sometimes forget how difficult it is for you. It was wrong of me to pressure you into this; I should have let you decide.”

 

“No!” I said. “No, you were right. I would never have had the courage for this. If it wasn’t for you, I still wouldn’t know what I was missing. It’s true, I was scared, but…God, it was so…so…great!”

 

She giggled softly. I knew she wanted to make love to me again, just as I wanted to with her. We were taking great risks, but sometimes risks are necessary to strengthen a relationship. I ran my hands over her flawless skin, sighing with pleasure. This has to be heaven, I thought. She sucked the tip of her finger, then planted it on my face.

 

“Love you very much,” she whispered.

 

 “You too,” I whispered back. I was Emily’s, and she was mine.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1668