EMbrassing times by Johnblown
Summary: this is twisted new story theres not many on this site like this story
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Giant, Incest, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 3896 Read: 65849 Published: June 08 2010 Updated: June 08 2010

1. Chapter 1 by Johnblown

2. Chapter 2 by Johnblown

3. Chapter 3 by Johnblown

4. Chapter 4 by Johnblown

5. Chapter 5 by Johnblown

Chapter 1 by Johnblown
Author's Notes:
just read

Alright. It's an anime universe... Your name is Yu. You live with your cousin Sakura in a giant, old style, Japanese mansion. Sakura age is somewhere between 11 and 19. She wears her school uniform at home; even during the summer; and she has a huge crush on you.

As for your parents, you haven't seen your father in two years because he's doing secrete work for the government. (Fighting off an alien invasion or some crap like that.) Your mother works for the same department as your father. She stops in from time to time; usually to pay bills or sleep off a hang over.



t's morning. You're not exactly sure what time it is because you've hit the snooze alarm too many times, but it is morning. In addition to being tired, you have a huge bone. It seems unfare. If you're up all night masterbaiting you shouldn't need to deal with morning wood.

You like to stay in bed for another hour, but sure enough, you hear your cousin's usual wake up call. "Wake up sleepy head! It's time to get up." Sakura churps in her usual sing song voice. This morning it's a little quieter then usual. You roll over to (talk to her/get rid of her), but when you do, you discover a tiny Sakura standing on your pillow.

She laughs at you expression. "Aren't I cute!" She asks and spins around gittally. It's amazing. She even wearing a miniture version of her school uniform; except this one has a shorter skirt.


My god yu thinks as his dick grows


“Im gonna Cumm on you!”


"Hu. You... You're going to cum on me?" Sakura looks fearful. Before she can respond you full out your dick and dump it on her. She screams and fights her way out from under you penis, but she doesn't get very far. You quickly retrieve your little cousin and push her under your balls.

After a few exquisite moments, Sakura untangles her self from your scrotum and tries to get away again. This time, instead of running out in front, she crawls underneath you. This was probably an act of blind desperation. It's hard to image her concisely deciding crawling under butt.

"Where do you think you're going?" You ask as you flop onto your ass. Sakura is pinned with her top half trapped in your crack, and her plump little school girl legs kicking under you're balls. Did I mention she's bare foot?

You lift you're balls off her legs and grab hold of them (legs). Before pulling her out from your sweaty crack, you twist her hips until she facing up, and then give her a peck on the cheep with your anus. In the process, you notice how the seat of her panties is the smoothest part of her.

You bury Sakura's face and chest in your scrotum, and rub the base of you cock against her ass. Holding her like this with one hand, you stroke your cock with the other until you're ready to cum.


When you realize your tiny cousin, she leaps you her feet; spitting your salty sweat from her mouth. Sakura runs but only takes a few steps. She's trapped between a pillow and two cafes. The only possible escape is under you ass, and I doubt she be going back down there. Last she notices the giant cock pointed. She knows she has no place to go; so, instead of running, she turns her back in the hopes on of not getting totally drenched in cum.

Thinking once again of her cute little bum, you push her down, lift her shirt, and place your urethra right up against her anus. Then you cum. The first blast knocks her onto her stomach and covers everything below her waste. The second load lands on her back as she struggles to get up; something particularly difficult when you knees and feet are covered in sperm. After being thrust to the floor a second time, she looks over her shoulder. Her face is too cute. You thrust the tip of you cock at her nose. Sakura opens her mouth to scream at just the wrong time.

After three more sprays, your spent, and Sakura struggles free from the mountain of spunk. "You! You bastard!" she cries after clearing the sperm from her eyes. "I'm telling the police about this!"

"Oh no you're not." You say with an evil grin. "Not now that your lubricated."

"Yu, what are you saying?" Her lip quivers.


You put the tip of you're cock in Sakura's face and, once again, she tries to escape. She takes one step and slips; not surprising considering her feet are covered in cum. You grab one of her cute little tootsies and drag her back through your cum. Covering her in cum wouldn't be so much fun if she didn't hate it so much.


Sakura slips from your hand and struggles free from the mound of your sperm. She crawls out on her hand and knees; coughing up cum. When she wipes it from her eyes, the first thing she sees is the tip of your cock hovering a hair's breath from her nose. She tries to scream but you're to quick. You move you're urethra in and envelope her nose and mouth; almost like a kiss.

Soon, you cover her entire face. You laugh at her muffled cries as she tries to pull free using her arms and legs. As you might have guest, the thick globs of cum cause her feet, hands, and thighs to slip. Her cries become more pronounced as you slurp her entire head in.

Next you reach her shoulders, and they go in with remarkable easy. You could fold her; tuck her feet in with her breast. That way, the last thing you'd feel is Sakura's plump little butt disappearing into your cock.


The elasticity of a male urethra is amazing. You grab Sakura's flailing legs, pull off her skirt and slip her toes in-between her breasts. Next, with one good pull, you suck her in up to her waste. Much of the cum on her upper body is scraped off in the process. The result is a giant glob of cum the runs down your hands and dick.

Well, no matter. It's time to tuck away Sakura's plump little girly butt. You lean back, point you cock up into the air, and suck down. She slides in, but all the way. Her hips are just a hair too wide.

Guess there's just one thing left to do. You wipe the end of your cummy cock to reveal Sakura's perfect little bum, riggling in frustration. You reach forward with on finger and proceed to tickle and harass the little bum. You can feel Sakura's outrage as she squirms. Wanting to torment her even further, you push her in, not all the ways, but down passed the half way point.

Once again she struggles. It's obvious she wont stop until long after it's over. Much as her disobedience pleases you, you punish her by sucking her in just a little more. You laugh at her futile efforts as you're skin closes in around her cheeks. You pier through your urethra, and all you can see is her sweet little butt crack. No part of her is still out, and yet you can still feel her. Fighting to back toward the opening.

You are rapped with the uncontrollable desire to masturbate. You pinch your urethra shut and begin to stroke your self; fast hard strokes. You must have squeezed to hard, because Sakura's hips popped back out.


Sakura's dance with freedom was brief at best. You tuck her butt back into you cock and continue to masturbate. Soon after, your balls erupt. Sakura is rocketed through you shaft; just as you expected. You catch her at the opening block her rear with your finger. Sakura remains trapped while your cum flows around her. You spray your spunk onto your sheets; then lay on your back.

When your penis goes limp, you notice a Sakura shaped lump in it. Just as you start you wonder if your cousin is dead, your penis starts to move. Sakura twist about; trying to free her legs. Soon a foot appears out the end off your penis.

Well, you can't very well let her go. She'll call the police. Without much thought, you grab your limp limb and work it until Sakura is force out and into your scrotum. Naturally, she squeals and wrestles with you testicles. You, on the other hand, play with your sack. You particularly enjoy pulling your scrotum across her so you can see and feel her boobs and butt. This seems to be a good set up, but you'll need figure something else out soon. You're going to get checked for testicular cancer later this week.

You get up to pee, then....

End Notes:
next
Chapter 2 by Johnblown

aving Sakura squirming around inside your balls is making you very horny. You decide you need to go find your mom right away.

You walk into her bedroom and she is still asleep, you walk in, your still naked as you approach the bed. You take your cock in your hand and begin to slide it around on your moms face.

"Time to get up" you say gently

Groggily your mom opens her eyes, greeted with your hardening cock she smiles and takes it in her mouth, sucking on it hungrily.

"Good mommy" you say, petting her head as she expertly takes your cock fully in her mouth.

She slides off the bed and gets on her knees, licking up and down your shaft she suddenly stops.

"Uhh honey" she says "your balls are...um...moving"

"Oh ya" you say casually "thats sakura, she was shrunk and i stuffed her down my cock"

Your mom is furious


"What!?" Your mother shouted as she clasping your balls. Sakura gave a tiny scream as you distorted your face painfully. Aimi pulled your nuts closer so she could continue yelling at them. Your balls were just unfortunate bystanders.

"You little WHORE! I took you into my home and this is how you repay me!


"And to think, you did this to your own cousin," your mother announced; still addressing the little girl in your scrotum and still crushing your balls in her fist.

"Mom..." you manage to whimper, but Aimi ignores you. Instead she give your balls a punctuating twist.

"Well Sakura. This time you've done something unforgivable, and it's time to pay."

Your moan with relief as Aimi releases your balls. Cradling them in your hand; you look up to find that your mother has moved her top. She smiles. "Okay Yu, are you ready to punish that dirty little pedo for what she did to you?"

"umm.. Okay."


You mother licks her chops as her hands travel down her waist. Her thumbs flip into the loops of her panties and with one graceful move, she seats herself on the bed and casts her panties over her shoulder.

Stretching one leg out and over her head, Aimi begins fondling her puss. Her stare is sensual.


Aimi tips her leg to the side. Reaching the ground, she rolls her hips until both knees are on the floor. Her butt wiggles suggestively as she stretches out; drags her warm breast and firm belly across her bed. Her bum unapologetically open and unprotected, Aimi give her son an inviting glance before spreading her cheeks in anticipation.


You move forward on the bed behind your mom, grabbing your cock you guide it to her puckered anus. Pushing hard it slips in with a wet squishy noise.

"oh yes baby, fuck mommy in the ass like a good boy" your mom squeals with delight.

Gladly obliging you start to pump your cock in and out of her ass, you can feel sakura kicking and squirming inside your testicle as she must be getting a bumpy ride out of this deal. You smile as you now understand what your mom meant by punishment, if everything goes as planned.

Your mom grunts and groans in pleasure as you plow your cock into her ass again and again.

"Since you cant see whats happening you little whore im going to tell you" your mom is practically yelling in between breaths "Yu is fucking me up the ass, and when he comes, your going right up mommy's shithole. I think...nnngghh...i'll keep you there a while until we decide what other fun we can have with you"

Hearing your mom talk like this is enough to push you over the edge. You slam into her one more time and can feel your orgasm hit. Your rush of cum is pushing Sakura through your cock with it, and in seconds you feel your sister released into your mothers bowels along with the rest of your cum.

After coming down from your mutual orgasms your mom reaches back and massages her ass sensually

"Oh ya, i can feel her squirming around inside my rectum" she moans "Ooo i wish i had though of this sooner"

The two of you take a shower, fucking again in the shower, and your mom gets dressed and goes out for the day to work, taking your sister sakura with her; buried deep inside her ass.

Chapter 3 by Johnblown

As usual, you mother stumbled home around 4 am. As with the night before, she smuggled home a small vile of shrinking potion from work. The last time Sakura got into it, explaining how she shrank, but this time Aimi would use it for it's intended purpose.


Yes, for years now Aimi has had a bizarre fantasy; to be sucked up her son's cock. She had been understandibly pissed off when she discovered Sakura had already taken her shrinking potion and proceeded to live out her dream. Of course Sakura had stopped squirming around some time ago; an indication that Aimi's filthy colon had done in the poor girl.

Having spent most of the day with her sphincter firmly taut; Aimi now had to take a tremendous dump. Just one more thing to take care of before she could shrink herself.


You wake up to a gentle pressure on your shoulder; then hear your mother's voice. "Wake up honey." You groan. It's still dark out. Your alarm hasn't even gone off. It's even too early for morning wood. You roll over to (talk to her/get rid of) her, but when you do, you discover a tiny Aimi standing on your pillow.

You mother laughs at you expression. "What do you think?" She asks and spins around gittally. You'd be amazed by this if this hadn't happened just yesterday. She's even wearing a miniature version of her work clothes; except this one has a shorter skirt.

"Well?" she asks again with a wink and a giggle.

Freeing your quickly hardening member from your boxers; you reply, "I think I'm going to going to fuck you up my cock."

Your mother swoons happily as she embraces your towering manhood. "Oh Yu, such language."

But unbeknownst to either lover Overwhelmed by you sheer size and voracity, Aimi stumbles back onto her seat. You move forward to smother her under your balls. But she holds up a pleading hand. "Just a moment Yu."

Aimi unbuttons her blazer and seductively pulls it off. As she dances and removes her belt it becomes apparent that she intends to strip for you. Her movements are amazingly hot. Too hot for you to hold still for long.

Loosening her tie she, approaches walks up to your cock. Then turns around and begins unbuttoning her shirt. With each button she pushes her butt out a little more; rotating it in small provocative circles. Soon she's rubbing her cheeks against the sensitive folds of your scrotum. It's too much.

Your cock comes crashing down on top of her. And you begin grinding you genitals into her. Aimi pleads with you to stop but there is a laughter in her tone. She's enjoying this just as much as you.

A tickle fills you as you realize your about to cum. Endurance was never one of your strengths. Your mother pants heavily as you lift up off of her. Than she holds her breath as she realizes what your about to do.

With a slight buck of your hips cum washes over your mother, covering every part of her with slippery white film. She looks up at you, exhausted, but eagerly awaiting what would come next.

Soaked in cum, her remaining clothes slide off easily. You raise her up over your erect cock and slowly lower her feet down into the opening. Your mother twitches and contorts in an attempt to hold back her orgasm until she is completely inside. But as her he thys pass the barrier, she endurance runs out. She cries out uncontrollably as she goes deeper, her orgasm subsiding when only her head was still out.

You smile at her and she smiles back, but before you could suck her in complete the door opened. It was Sakura; full sized, wet and smelling really bad. She opened her mouth to say something in an angry tone, but then noticed your mother face sticking out of your cock.

Sakura is aroused and ready for pay back

Chapter 4 by Johnblown

"Well well what have we here" Sakura squeals as she saunters over to you

Your somewhat nervous as you try to answer "I uhh..." but Sakura cuts you off.

"Don't worry Yu, im not mad at you" she smiles at you "to be honest spending that time inside you was very arousing, up until the point 'MOTHER' trapped me in her foul ass all day"

Walking over you could see that Sakura had a bottle in her hand. Kneeling in front of your cock she smiled devilishy down at your mother who only had her head poking out and a look of abject terror on her face.

Sakura took out a straw and some tape and shoved the straw down your moms throat, then using the tape she secured it firmly to her head, cutting off any breathing except through the straw. You could only look on in curiosity as your hard cock throbbing with the feeling of your mom inside and your sister touching it.

"You see i discovered something, in that the more of this forumla you take, the longer your shrunk" she started to pour the solution down the straw " and according to my calculations, this whole bottle should keep you shrunk well...forever"

Sakura laughed an evil laugh

"Doesnt that sound good 'mommy' you can be our little toy always" Sakura winked at you. When the bottle was empty she threw it in the trash, and leaned forward, taking your cock in her mouth.


akura's head is bobbing up and down on your cock, your mom is still poking out of the tip of your cock, you can feel her struggling under your sisters ministrations. In minutes you cum hard, however your mom remains lodged in your cock as you feel sakura's tongue pushing down on her to keep her inside as you spray your seed down your sisters throat.

Finishing sakura leans back and starts to use her fingers to push your mom further down your cock. Smiling at you she dutifully pushes your mom down, further and further until the lump disappears, moments later you feel your moms form push into your left testicle.

"Hi mommy!" Sakura beams giving your balls a squeeze, you can feel your mother struggling inside, unknown to you that she is in fact very much enjoying herself.

Suddenly you notice the room start to spin... Looking down you see an empty syringe and another bottle of the shrinking solution...empty as well...

Chapter 5 by Johnblown

Yu watches in surprise as Sakura suddenly dissapears, the remainder of her clothes falling to the floor, then she climes out of the mountain of clothing and walks towards Yu's erect cock. Smiling you lay back allowing your cock to stick outwards and hang in the air in front of you, causing Sakura to smile as she approaches, her lips parting to allow her tongue out, its movement covering them with a thin coating of spit.

Before she can do anything though, she suddenly starts as your rock hard member throbs, leaping forwards at her. An instant later she struggles, flailing about in a desperate attempt to free her stuck arm which your cock is sucking on like a pair of lips.

She tries to pull out of the rock hard piece of meat, but she soon finds her body coated with sticky goo coming out of it as a little pre leaks from inside you, which in turn causes you to move a bit, sucking her down even farther, pulling her head and torso into your cock. The feeling of something squirming and moving inside your manhood is heavenly, and you grunt with pleasure as one hand reaches down and starts to tickle at the area, barely noticing the lump inside as you raise it upward to face the sky, causing the tiny form to slide down the slicked insides of the fleshy tube, pulling her in down to her ankles with little trouble.

She continues to struggle, to pull herself out of you, but your motion is too much for her, and when your cock opens up to let more pre escape she falls inside the rest of the way, moving down your manhood and into the depths of your right testicle, hot and sticky with the promise of an explosion. Feeling her drop as she does, you begin to play with yourself a little harder, all the while she tries to fight her way out from inside.


Soon Sakura and Aimi feel their skin literally melting away, becoming one with the seed even as they pounds against the walls of your testicles, which in turn hit them back, before finally they both lie still, nothing more than a bit of seed to be shot out from you.

For a while you just sit there, having already forgotten the terrible thing you have done to two members of your family, only remembering that it feels good, and that memory forces you onward, gripping yourself hard as you yank, and as if on command an explosion of cum blasts from inside you, spraying the remains of your sister and mother onto a nearby desk...

A strange movement comes from your cock, you look down and see it is rippling, "What the..." Yu began just as his cock grew in size and a few seconds after that a small tounge slid out of the cock tip and licked it, Yu's cock was hungry for more but he didn't feel like he needed the shrinking potion anymore.


Still naked Yu decided he should get some friends over so that he could please his cock's new hunger, he goes into the kitchen looking for his mobile which he left down there and sees his dad sitting at the table with his back to Yu. "Oh, no... how am I supposed to get past him like this?" Yu thought, but just then Yu's cock seemed to take over and pull him stealthily towards his dad. Once behind his dad the tounge from Yu's cock leapt out and wrapped around the head of Yu's dad stopping him from screaming and dragged him towards the open cock-slit, which expanded to allow Yu's dad to pass through.


Yu looks for his mobile and its still feeding time.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1684