Maintaining the Peace by peter
Summary: Ben, a desperate man who has lost his job, turns to crime to feed his impoverished family. But the new penalties for this sort of crime are...unpleasant.
Categories: New World Order, Vore, Object, Transformation, Teenager (13-19) Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: The Justice Chronicles
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 1566 Read: 121446 Published: April 26 2006 Updated: May 01 2006

1. Chapter 1 by peter

2. Chapter 2 by peter

3. Chapter 3 by peter

4. Chapter 4 by peter

5. Chapter 5 by peter

6. Chapter 6 by peter

7. Chapter 7 by peter

8. Chapter 8 by peter

9. Chapter 9 by peter

Chapter 1 by peter
Author's Notes:
After the 2016 presidential elections, the new man at the top of the federal government has overseen the introduction of ruthless new crime prevention initiatives. They include drastic increases in police numbers. But as for the penalties...
Ben had lost his job. The factory where he worked had been outsourced to Mexico and he along with several hundred others had been laid off. He lived in a small hovel on the edge of town, had a wife and two kids to support, had hardly any money, no car, nothing of value. Expect a gun. He carried the gun with him now. He knew the penalties for what he was about to do, but what choice did he have. He could either take this course of action, or he and his family would starve. There were no new jobs in town. Everything had been outsourced. Well, apart from a few shops, but they had few vacancies and many applicants. This was what he must do.

He pushed open the glass door, went past a tall red haired woman, and joined the end of the line. We waited impatiently until the teller said "next please". He removed the gun, pointed it at the teller. "No one moveĀ”, he said, waiving it around the bank. No one plays a hero, and no one gets hurt. Now", he turned back to the teller, pointing the gun in her face, "put all your money in a paper bag. Get a flaming move on".

He knew how risky his criminal endeavor had been. After the increases in police funding tenfold as part of the new crime prevention initiatives, he knew there was a very good chance of him getting caught. So he was not awfully surprised when half a dozen heavily armed cops entered the bank and apprehended him. The penalties were even more ruthlessly efficient. But he had had to take the risk. There had been no other option.
Chapter 2 by peter
The shops were in every town, city, and village in the country, throughout all fifty states, all territories and protectorates, everywhere. They were very popular.

The one in Ben's town was a small, out of the way establishement down a back street a little outside the town center. Every day, the shop recieved a delivery. The truck arrived directly from the state processing center. This is where all the criminals were sent to be transformed. They were turned into various objects which the all female customers of the shop would purchase and use. Seats. Toilets. Underwear. Food. Drink. Many other things. Now Ben was amoung the items in the shop, as of yet unaware of what he was or what had happened to him.
Chapter 3 by peter
For less serious crimes, the objects the convicts became were less unpleasant. For some offences, they would become a seat and spend hours under some young woman's ass as she went about her buisness. For more serious crimes, they'd become a pair of panties and find themselves pressed against a female rear and crotch all day, or become a toilet and have a woman pee and crap on them, or even a public toilet and have scores of different females do their buisness on them. And for the more serious offences, they would become an item of food, and some (generally attractive) young woman would have them for a snack or for a meal, devouring every molecule of them, transforming them in to smelly brown turd and pushing them out of their anuses. Some only had to go through this once, the worst offenders would have to endure it over and over again, or even be eaten by more than one woman at once. Murder and treason still carried the death penalty, as did some sexual offences now, making armed robbery very near the top of the list of non capital offences. Ben was now a cheese pizza in a chilled cabinet at the back of the shop. He was though still unaware of what he was. As they say, ignorance is bliss.
Chapter 4 by peter
Judith Waters was going to do the shopping. She was in her early thirties and had a daughter , Kacie, who was fourteen. She had got started young. Well, Kacie was fourteen today at least, and that was why Judith was doing the shopping. They needed certain supplies for the party. As she entered the crowded shop, she went over the mental shopping list she had memorized. Chocolate cake, coke, fries, pasta, and what was that other thing she needed...oh well, she'd remember it.

She went through the shop picking up the various items. And then she remembered what it was she needed. A pizza. A cheese pizza. Kacie loved them, and her and her friends would enjoy it at the party later. She picked it up and put it in the basket, then moved towards the checkout to pay for her goods.
Chapter 5 by peter
Ben landed with a thud as Judith put down her shopping bag. She started to prepare the food. Kacie's friends would be over in half an hour or so. She took the cake out of the packaging, then did the same with the pizza and put it in the oven, turning up the heat. Ben felt himself slowly warming up. Before long, the heat was unbearable. Finally, he was removed from the close quarters of the oven and put on a cold plate. Judith cut him into several slices and put him on the table. The girls were arriving, and Kacie was moving to greet them. In a moment, it would be time to eat...
Chapter 6 by peter
Ben looked up at the girls sitting around the table. There was Kacie, a fourteen year old cute looking brunette, and four friends, one were blonde, two brunette, all of these looking cute, and a red headed fat girl. All looked a similar age to Kacie. The five were starting to eat.

Ben felt one of the brunettes lifting a slice of him. He felt himself rising into the air. He was now looking into the open maw of this cute girl. Then he felt himself whooshing through the air and thrust into her mouth. She bit into him. He had heard of the penalties, but he could not believe that he was now being masticated in the mouth of a fourteen year old girl. Another girl, the blonde, took a slice, and he was being munched on, crushed beneath her teeth and salivated on before he knew it. Then it seemed Kacie herself was getting peckish, and before he knew it, the birthday girl was eating him. Chew, mash, salivate. Chew, mash salivate. Then, he felt the piece of himself in the first girl's mouth being pushed back with her toungue and then she unhesitatingly swallowed with a sudden muscular movement. He was dissappearing. Becoming nothing. Food for a bunch of teenage girls. That was all. The other brunette was now biting him. He was being eaten.
Chapter 7 by peter
Four slices of him had thus far been thrust down into the mouth's of these young girls. Then the fat red head picked up one. He looked into her fat face, her drooling mouth, and shuddered with terror. She bit him, a large segment of him coming away in her immense cavenous mouth, her sea of saliva washing over him as her teeth mashed him into a fine paste. He was swallowed. She took another bite. There was but one piece of him left on the plate, and Kacie picked in up and delicatly bit into it. She was so cute, younger than Ben of course, and he felt guilty for even thinking it, but she was so hot. And he could hardly believe that he was inside her. Inside her mouth. Her food. Being devoured by her. Finally, she swallowed the last mouthful. And he was gone.
Chapter 8 by peter
It was the next day and Kacie was watching some tele. The doorbell rang and she went to answer it. It was her friends, wanting to know if she wanted to go down to the theater. 'Sure', she said, and they went off into town.

As the girls reached the movie thetre, Kacie felt the need and slipped into the ladies room. She entered a cubicle and locked the door, turning around, lowering her tight jeans and her panties and parking her pert rear on the toilet seat. Ben had been completely unaware of these events, but then he suddenly felt himself moving forward through a small tight hole. He tried to resist but it was hopeless. Kacie's anal muscles were too strong and he was going out whether he liked it or not.

Hmm, Kacie thought, little hard today. I should get more fibre in my diet. She pushed harder, and Ben eventually felt himself pushed through the cute girl's anus and landed with a plop under her bottom. She wiped the last remnants of him from her rear and suddenly he felt a flood of water surround him and he was gone.
Chapter 9 by peter
Over the course of the day, all the other girls needed to use the toilet. Ben was mercelessly pushed from their rears, female shit, nothing more, leaving the teenage girl's bottoms as they sat there and thought of the service they were doing to justice. Most knew. Some didn't. But it was all the same. Today, it was what was called "justice".

Abraham Lincoln once said "I have always found that mercy bears richer fruits than strict justice." This society seemed to have rejected that age old notion. Strict, harsh, and brutal were the orders of the day. To say nothing of mysterious.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=181