Kelcie's Party by yDNA
Summary: Eighteen year old Andy's parents are out of town for the weekend, and he is left to tend the house and babysit his eight year old sister, Kelcie, until they return. Andy throws a house party Saturday night, but things go awry when he and all his friends unexpectedly shrink to less than inch tall.
Categories: Butt, Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Feet, Instant Size Change, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 1322 Read: 26767 Published: November 17 2010 Updated: November 18 2010

1. Chapter 1 by yDNA

2. Chapter 2 by yDNA

Chapter 1 by yDNA
Prologue

Andy is a pretty average teenager, a high school senior living at home with his parents and younger sibling Kelcie. Andy is a little on the short side, standing about 5'4" and weighing in at around 140 pounds, with somewhat curly hair, glasses and blue eyes. Pretty normal, average, boring. Like any teen in his situation, he would certainly take advantage of any opportunity in which he could gain popularity among his peers; Such an opportunity arose when Andy's parents entrusted him with the house for the weekend, as they were going out of town. Of course, this meant secretly throwing a party.
He had planned everything perfectly. Andy invited everyone he knew, and a lot of people he didn't. He made sure there would be alcohol, music and food. He was sure it would be the greatest party of the year. The only issue was Kelcie, his younger sister - he couldn't just have her sleep at a friends house, as his parents would surely find out and grow suspicious. Deciding to be upfront with her about it, Andy had explained the situation to his sister, and promised that he would owe her whatever favor she asked if she would not rat him out to their parents. She was never too fond of her brother, and would have loved an opportunity to screw him over, but she couldn't pass up an offer like that. Reluctantly, she agreed, and everything was set.

The Night of the Party, ~6:00 PM

Andy was making his final rounds through the house, making sure all valuables were safely stored away and that all of the preparations were in order. This had to go perfectly, and then he'd be set for the rest of his high school career. His friend Max had just arrived with the beer, carrying it inside in label-less brown paper bags.
"Awesome, thanks a lot for the help. This is going to be great." Andy commented to his friend.
"Yeah, I can't believe your parents just gave you the house for the weekend." Max replies as he sets the drinks down on the kitchen counter and begins to unpack them.
"What is this stuff?" Andy questions, picking up one of the odd-looking cans. It simply reads 'MICROBREW'.
"Hey, it was cheap, and there's a lot of it. They're not going to care how it tastes, it just has to get 'em drunk and they'll be happy."
"Yeah, I guess your right. People will be showing up in about an hour, let's get ready."

The Night of the Party, ~11:00 PM

"Oh, God! What happened?"
Everything had been going great. There were practically one hundred people, sprawled throughout the house, packed like sardines but having a blast. Everyone was drunk, dancing, and just having fun. Well, everyone but one person. Kelcie, locked up in her room, didn't have much to do. Often described as 'adorable' by her parents friends, the eight year old girl stands about 4 foot tall with shoulder length auburn hair and bright green eyes. A small spattering of freckles span her cheeks. The blasting music made it pretty difficult to sleep, and Andy had told her not to leave her room. Not like she'd want to hang out with a bunch of drunken teenagers anyways. It was Saturady, so there normally wouldn't be a reason to go to bed early, but she wasn't fond of the idea of staying up all night trying to watch TV alone in her room, drowned out by the noises of the party downstairs. Sleep sounded pretty great right now, alrighty, to just wake up in the morning with everything back to normal, and to torment her brother as he cleans up all of the mess. But there was no way she'd be able to sleep like this.

The Night of the Party, ~12:00 AM

Fed up, Kelcie finally decides to go downstairs and yell at them to turn the music down. Hell, she's got the leverage of telling her parents, Andy would have to listen. She angrily stomps out of her room and begins to head downstairs, but pauses in confusion about halfway down.
"Where is everyone?," she questions the empty home.
Chapter 2 by yDNA
It was suddenly very quiet. Other than the music blasting, seemingly far off in the distance like thunder, the chatter and yelling and partying abruptly halted, and an eerie silence filled the room... but, was this even the same room they were in just moments ago?
"Dude... what the hell just happened? Where is everyone?" Dan, a senior who had been hanging out with his friend Brian on the steps found himself and his friend seemingly transported to an alien world. The two look around, dumbfounded and confused. The surface they stood on appeared to be almost perfectly flat, varying shades of brown stretching out for several hundred feet in all directions. In one direction, the odd surface suddenly makes a 90 degree incline upward, and in the opposing direction it does the opposite. On the horizon, the pattern seems to be repeating in both directions.
"This is seriously tripping me out... " Brian folds his arms worryingly.
"Yeah-"
Dan is cut off by a tremendous crash, seemingly from directly above. Both teens glance up - the sky is a strange color of milky white, what appears to be the sun glaring brightly overhead. Another thunderous boom follows shortly after, and it continues rhythmically, like footsteps from some sort of God. Suddenly, Dan and Brian find themselves enveloped in shadow. Turning to face the source, they both pause in utter shock and horror as another quake rocks the floor beneath them.
"Is that-!?"
"This can't be real..."
It dawns on them that they are very much still in the same spot they were sitting before this strange event - on the steps in Andy's house, and the only thing that had changed was them - they couldn't be more than half an inch tall!
"Jesus, she has to be like a quarter mile tall!"
"I don't think it's her, Brian - it's us."
There's little time to talk, as Kelcie continues her way down the steps, her bare feet slapping against the hardwood floor with each tremendous footfall.
"Shit, we have to get out the way or she'll step on us!" They realize, running toward the underside of the next step as fast as their tiny legs can take them. The force of Kelcie's landing on the aforementioned step is far too great for their tiny forms to handle, and they are knocked down, helpless and directly in the path of her next step. However, she pauses, her face high, high above appearing perplexed.
From this viewpoint nearly directly below Kelcie, it's quite apparent that she isn't wearing any pants - the creamy bare flesh of her legs towers skyward into a pair of white cotton panties, partially covered by a red t-shirt that hangs over her waist. Apparently they had woken her up, they thought. But why were they so little and she wasn't!?
"WHERE IS EVERYONE?" Her voice booms.
Realizing that they have no hope of outrunning the giantess, Dan and Brian begin to frantically wave up at her, screaming for help.
"Hey, down here!!!"
"HUH..." She begins to move, a single bare foot rolling forward and lifting off of the step, hovering directly above the two tiny teens. Her soft sole fills the sky, a vast expanse of wrinkled flesh. Truly, this is how a bug must feel.
"NOOO!" They both scream, but to no avail - just as quickly as it had lifted, Kelcie's foot crashes down to the next step, splattering the two teenagers into red stains under the ball of her foot. She makes no notice of the incident, the nearly instantaneous popping of their fragile bodies beneath her foot all but noticeable, as she moves to the next step and continues her way downstairs.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1946