- Text Size +
Prologue

Andy is a pretty average teenager, a high school senior living at home with his parents and younger sibling Kelcie. Andy is a little on the short side, standing about 5'4" and weighing in at around 140 pounds, with somewhat curly hair, glasses and blue eyes. Pretty normal, average, boring. Like any teen in his situation, he would certainly take advantage of any opportunity in which he could gain popularity among his peers; Such an opportunity arose when Andy's parents entrusted him with the house for the weekend, as they were going out of town. Of course, this meant secretly throwing a party.
He had planned everything perfectly. Andy invited everyone he knew, and a lot of people he didn't. He made sure there would be alcohol, music and food. He was sure it would be the greatest party of the year. The only issue was Kelcie, his younger sister - he couldn't just have her sleep at a friends house, as his parents would surely find out and grow suspicious. Deciding to be upfront with her about it, Andy had explained the situation to his sister, and promised that he would owe her whatever favor she asked if she would not rat him out to their parents. She was never too fond of her brother, and would have loved an opportunity to screw him over, but she couldn't pass up an offer like that. Reluctantly, she agreed, and everything was set.

The Night of the Party, ~6:00 PM

Andy was making his final rounds through the house, making sure all valuables were safely stored away and that all of the preparations were in order. This had to go perfectly, and then he'd be set for the rest of his high school career. His friend Max had just arrived with the beer, carrying it inside in label-less brown paper bags.
"Awesome, thanks a lot for the help. This is going to be great." Andy commented to his friend.
"Yeah, I can't believe your parents just gave you the house for the weekend." Max replies as he sets the drinks down on the kitchen counter and begins to unpack them.
"What is this stuff?" Andy questions, picking up one of the odd-looking cans. It simply reads 'MICROBREW'.
"Hey, it was cheap, and there's a lot of it. They're not going to care how it tastes, it just has to get 'em drunk and they'll be happy."
"Yeah, I guess your right. People will be showing up in about an hour, let's get ready."

The Night of the Party, ~11:00 PM

"Oh, God! What happened?"
Everything had been going great. There were practically one hundred people, sprawled throughout the house, packed like sardines but having a blast. Everyone was drunk, dancing, and just having fun. Well, everyone but one person. Kelcie, locked up in her room, didn't have much to do. Often described as 'adorable' by her parents friends, the eight year old girl stands about 4 foot tall with shoulder length auburn hair and bright green eyes. A small spattering of freckles span her cheeks. The blasting music made it pretty difficult to sleep, and Andy had told her not to leave her room. Not like she'd want to hang out with a bunch of drunken teenagers anyways. It was Saturady, so there normally wouldn't be a reason to go to bed early, but she wasn't fond of the idea of staying up all night trying to watch TV alone in her room, drowned out by the noises of the party downstairs. Sleep sounded pretty great right now, alrighty, to just wake up in the morning with everything back to normal, and to torment her brother as he cleans up all of the mess. But there was no way she'd be able to sleep like this.

The Night of the Party, ~12:00 AM

Fed up, Kelcie finally decides to go downstairs and yell at them to turn the music down. Hell, she's got the leverage of telling her parents, Andy would have to listen. She angrily stomps out of her room and begins to head downstairs, but pauses in confusion about halfway down.
"Where is everyone?," she questions the empty home.