April Takes on the World by Ginbug
Summary: This is an art trade I am doing with Berggie over at Deviant Art...he made 2 very good pictures for me, you should check him out ^^ http://berggie.deviantart.com/

This is a Breast Expansion story that turned into a Giantess story...expect a very very very large girl in the later chapters ^^
Categories: Breast Enlargement, Entrapment, Growing Woman, Insertion, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 4753 Read: 77009 Published: January 14 2011 Updated: January 18 2011

1. April Takes on the Town by Ginbug

2. Chapter 2 by Ginbug

3. Chapter 3 by Ginbug

April Takes on the Town by Ginbug
Author's Notes:
Just breast expansion here.
April stood in the middle of her bedroom before a full size mirror that hung off her closet door. She turned from side to side, frowning at the small curves that were just barely visible through her night gown. She knew they didn't have to be that way. She discovered that with a simple thought they could grow! Oh and how wonderful it felt to have them expand on her chest. She never made them too big though, and they would always return back to their regular size. It wasn't that they couldn't go any further, it was just she was afraid that she might lose control.

But today would be different, today she wanted to see how big they could go! She bit her lip, arching her back slightly as she closed her eyes and started to feel that odd tingling sensation in her chest. Her lips turned up in a smile, the fabric of her gown tickling her nipples as they pushed further out from her chest. The gown clung tightly to her rear as it moved further and further away from her chest. April eyed the mirror, smiling to see her new bust was equivalent to a women with D cup breasts. She swayed back and forth, wondering what would happen if she took them just a bit further.

A small eep escaped her lips as there was a tear in her night gown, but she just giggled. She pulled a chair over and sat down before the mirror. She leaned back and took a big, heavy breath. The buttons snapped on her night gown as she went even further, her breasts now exposed as they grew larger than soccer balls on her chest. She reached her hands up, almost struggling to wrap her arms up around their new size. She rubbed then lustfully as they grew and grew, soon her finger tips slipping off her nipples because she just couldn't reach them anymore.

Her chair creaked as it took on the new weight of Aprils breasts. The skin pushed against her chin as she struggled to hold them up, but her frail arms could only hold so much for so long. She decided it was time to stop. But something odd happened...they didn't stop! Her eyes widened as they continued to expand, her stomach slowly disappearing in her mirror image. She was blushing deeply, and a little fightend, but more so she was excited...and aroused! She gasped as her ballooning breasts reached the size of bean bag chairs, the warm flesh pressing against her legs.

The chair groaned once again before a loud snap caused her to fall down to the ground. She laughed, now feeling the full weight of her chest on her small body. They were bigger than she was! The massive mounds of flesh started to expand against the hard wood floors. She grunted and pushed against her massive breasts, finally able to pull her legs free. She gasped and panted leaning against the soft mounds that touched down to the floor and reached over her head now at their highest. She moaned as her feet began to slide across the floor due to her ever expanding bust, her back pressing back against her wall. Her breasts pressed against her bed, a loud wooden groan sounded through her house as they easily started to push the furniture out of the way.

April continued to moan excitedly, pushing the fear out for now as the wonderful sensation spread through her body. Her feet lifted off the ground as the breasts continued to press outward against the ceiling and bed which was already pinned against the far wall. As her flesh pressed harder and harder into the bed the mass forced the furniture onto its side, quickly slammed into the wall as her chest was now free to fully expand outward. She had almost completely filled the room now, the floor creaking loudly under the massive weight, though April didn't seem to have a care in the world as she moaned loudly. She bit her lip, her nipples now pressing into the front wall sending excited shivers down her spine as they rubbed agains the rough surface, her dresser now engulfed by her cleavage.

The wooden box cracked into pieces as her breasts clenched around it, her old clothes now lost within her bosom. The walls started to bend, the glass in her window shattered, and finally her bedroom door exploded off its hinges and went tumbling through the hallway.

"Oh my god!" She screamed out in pleasure as the entire room tried to contain her massive bust, everything pressing against her skin tightly, her nipples perked up excitedly as they rubbed against the walls.

The first wall caved in, and with a loud yelp she suddenly went crashing down through the floor! She looked around in surprise, she was in her kitchen, though was only able to see the small window that stood over her sink, and soon even that was engulfed by her expanding chest. Her table and chairs had been shattered by the fall, but now the rest of her house seemed to quake and crash before the onslaught of her expanding bust. Tables and chairs pushed into walls before even the walls fell through! The upstairs floors folded over themselves or shattered as her chest now destroyed both floors at once.

From outside their neighbors had gathered nervously a good one hundred yards away, hearing the massive groans and cracks coming from within her house. Soon every window was covered by a strange pale wall before the very foundations of the house gave way! The white walls broke apart and fell off the two strange mounds...only after a few moments did they realize these were Aprils breasts!

April meanwhile looked over her shoulder in disbelief, her feet dangling a good twelve feet from the grass as her chest had just broken her home to pieces. She now felt her chest spreading across the lawn, pushing away all of her lawn furniture and even an above ground pool which quickly folded over and fell apart causing a wave of water to rush out into the grass. She felt two large objects pressing in against her. Now even her neighbors were about to feel her breasts wrath!

April and the crowd wondered how far she would go? Would she ever stop? They watched in disbelief as two houses were swallowed up under her massive bust, luckily everyone was now evacuated and to a safe distance. Her breasts spread quickly out across the street, homes crumbling into her cleavage, her breasts towered over the town like large business buildings! Her feet now kicked high off the ground, as if she was standing outside of a three story window! The peak of her bossom stood a good twenty feet over her head still, she felt a little bad, and a little frightened, but mostly she was in awe of all the pleasurable sensations that ran down her spine. There was no signs of stopping, though the growth appeared slower because of the sheer scale of her breasts!
Chapter 2 by Ginbug
April's legs kicked for a few awkward minutes as her massive bust stood in the middle of her town. They were larger than any of the surrounding homes by rather large amount, the crowd gathered a few hundred yards away, a few emergency vehicles sat idly on the street as they tried to decide what exactly needed to be done.

April felt a strange pressure on her chest not far from her head, she strained to look.

"Ma'am?" A voice called.

"Um...yes?" She asked, feeling a little embarrassed, but oddly she didn't really feel like this was all too out of the norm, almost like this was always meant to happen.

"Uh..." The man lost focus as he stared at the two massive mounds infront of his ladder, "Are you okay?"

April attempted to shrug, "I suppose."

"Do you need anything? Food? Water?"

"Now that you mention it." She started, "I am rather hungry."

"Okay well I will be right back then."

She listened as his footsteps lowered back down the ladder. A few minutes later he returned, "Okay Ma'am, erm...can you reach your mouth?"

April strained her arms, but they were pinned pretty tightly to her side, "No." She said, her cheeks reddening slightly.

"Okay, well, I can do it." He leaned over towards her, "Open up."

April turned towards him and opened her mouth rather playfully, she eyed the banana he held in his hand with arched brow, "Interesting food choice." Her tongue lulled over her bottom teeth slightly as she held her mouth open. She nearly laughed as he awkwardly pushed his arm forward, he was a rather dorky looking man, but at least he came over to help! She closed her lips around the banana and hummed playfully. Something about this whole experience had just put her sexual desires over the top. She took bite after bite, licking her lips as he finally dropped the peel to the ground.

"Thank you." She said, flashing him a small grin.

"Water?"

"Please!"

The man took a water bottle from under his arm and uncapped it. April tipped her head back and let him set the lip against her mouth. She took a few sips, an odd tingling started to run down her back. She gasped.

"You okay?"

Her eyes opened, the sensation hit her again running all the way between her legs. She could feel something else was about to happen, this time not in her chest. She closed her eyes and leaned her head against her chest, the swirl of emotions running through her body, she bit her lip and started to moan slightly.

"Um...Ma'am-" The mans eyes widened as her shoulder started to move towards him! Her head going upwards and her feet starting to reach for the ground! She was growing! He scrambled down the ladder and jogged a few yards before turning back towards her. He watched wide eyed as her feet touched the ground, her arms finally able to stretch outwards but her body was still very small in comparison to her chest.

April gasped with delight as her feet soon wriggled in the grass, her head stretched higher and higher until she could finally see between her breasts again. She now stood fifty feet tall, her head just slightly peaking over the highest point of her breasts. She looked around her, her arms free to move but her breasts kept her body planted in place for now. She noticed the little man standing by her feet, staring up at her in shock. She smiled down at him and gave him a little wave. Thousands of emotions swirled through her mind, the last of which being fear. She felt a little guilty for the damages, but mostly she was excited, in so many ways.

A playful gleam crossed her eyes. She grunted a little as she tried to lean down. The man didn't seem to move as she reached for him, he was like a little doll! The man squirmed a little as her fingers wrapped around him gently.

"Don't worry." She assured him as she straightened her back again. She struggled to move her arms in front of her face, having to prop her elbows high on her breasts to hold him there. She opted instead just to simply set him down in her cleavage. He looked around nervously, his hands tightly braced against her skin. "Careful now, you could get lost in there!" She cooed happily. Seeing him there send even more excited shivers down her spine, the things she could do with a man that size! She grinned, who would stop her? What if she could get even bigger. She noticed the man looking up at her nervously, it was probably the wide as possibly devilish grin that had spread across her lips.

"Sorry, I was just...thinking." She said as the tiny man sat within her titanic bosom, he really could get lost down there, she would just need to spread her chest apart a little and down he would slide.

"O-Oh." He said, probably very confused.

She stared at him for a few more moments, she just had to try it! She pulled against each breast with her hands releasing some of the pressure. The man yelped as he started to slide down between the titanic mounds of flesh. April watched with a wide smile as his tiny body squirmed his way into her cleavage. She released her chest and bit her lip, feeling the squirms from deep within her bosom. The man slipped deeper and deeper as if she was swallowing him! The very idea made her grow moist, especially when the man slipped down near ner stomach, slowly moving downwards even more!

Deep within her breasts the man was lost in a dark and tight cave. With each movement he would slide a little deeper, the sounds of the outside world disappeared. The walls that pressed against him were almost comfortably warm, he couldn't help but enjoy his situation a little.

April felt his legs nearly touching against her naval as she pressed into her own breasts, she was nearly overwhelmed by sexual desire. Her arms squeezed between her stomach and breasts and started to fish for the man, finally finding him. She wrapped her fingers around his body gently and guided him lower. She gasped as his shoulder brushed against her sex, she could no longer contain herself!

The man was shocked to feel her hand around him, and even more surprised where he ended up next! His shoulder grew moist as it touched against her sex, light flooding in from the side and between her legs. He watched wide eyed as she rose him up between her legs again. His head was completely engulfed in wetness, her moans audible now as she pushed him deeper, slowly managing to push both of his shoulders within.

April fell against her chest as she forced the man deeper inside of her, overwhelmed by the sensations that flowed through her, deep was not deep enough! She needed him inside of her! Engulfed by her! She did not even realize she had started to grow again. Her heels sliding backwards as the man disappeared into her, her vagina growing larger and larger around him. She opened her eyes as her fingers could no longer grasp his feet, his tiny body squirming out of reach!

She was two hundred feet tall now! The tiny people were hardly two inches in comparison to her now, she couldn't quite lift her fifty foot bust off the ground, her knees pressed into the earth as she more or less laid on top of her chest. She could still feel the man squirming within her, her tongue ran over her lips as she craved more. She eyed a crowd that had wandered near during the commotion, they started to back away now. She rose her hands towards them, they tried to flee but her giant fingers crashed down around them.

"Don't be afraid, I will be gentle...I just want to feel you inside of me!" She giggled as she brought two handfuls of people towards her face. As she eyed them she started to crave something new, something strange. She lifted one hand closer, eyes scanning over the three frightened people. She did feel a little bad, but somehow she knew they would be fine, something in the back of her mind kept assuring her of this. She leaned her head forward, to the dismay of the tiny crowd, and opened her mouth. Her tongue pressed against their tiny bodies, licking them first, feeling their squirms against her tongue. It felt wonderful! They tasted wonderful! Her mouth opened wider and her tongue slipped beneath their screaming bodies. Her lips closed once more, she hummed in delight as she slowly worked them into her throat. She let out another moan as she felt them squirm down into her chest and deeper.

She felt the beautiful tingles running throughout her body again, and soon she was growing. The group of people she held in her hand looked smaller and smaller in her grip until they appeared to be hardly an inch! She grinned down at them as she was finally able to move her enormous chest off the ground. Her breasts looked the size of beach balls hanging from her chest, but it was a relief from not being able to hold them up at all. She tilted her head back and opened her mouth wide. The helpless people slipped off her palm and onto her waiting tongue. Her tongue curled around them and swiftly deposited them into her throat, she swallowed as gently as she could, tracing their decent into her stomach with her finger, "You will be safer inside of me." She said softly before looking down at the rest of the town once more. She was by far the largest thing in the area.

April was starting to feel different, almost as if she was changing in more than just a physical way. She genuinely cared for their safety, and somehow knew that they would be safe within her, as if she knew that before long this entire landscape would be filled by her! It would be! She had to get them to safety, she had to get them inside of her!

"Everyone, I do not mean you harm." She started, the words seemed to come from a source that wasn't her own. She followed a group of frightened townsfolk into the hillside. A massive foot crashed down in front of them, Aprils smiling face looking down at them from above. She slowly leaned down, her hands cupping on either side before slowly bringing them together. They squirmed and panicked in her hands, but she shrugged off their cries of feer and slowly lowered her face into her hands. Her tongue gently scooped them into her mouth, swallowing them one by one, or two by two. She felt warm in her belly as the tiny figures moved around inside, each only seemed to make her more and more hungry! She frowned at the seemingly empty town, "Please come out." She asked as she walked back within the buildings.

April went from building to building, carefully picking them apart and consuming anyone she found. By nightfall the small town was empty. She covered her mouth as a small burp escaped her lips, "Excuse me." She giggled into the lonely town, but in reality it wasn't so lonely at all! Over one hundred tiny people lay within her! The idea made her more and more excited, she was like a moving building! She made her way down the road, eyes narrowing as they fell on two tiny lights in the distance. She grinned when she realized what she was looking at.

The bus came to a sudden halt as it broke a tree line. Two massive legs towered on either side of the road like mountains! Before they could react April had already leaned down to pick them up. The bus creaked and groaned as her long fingers curled around it, when laying flat in her palm the bus fit almost perfectly in her hand!

April grinned, there was only one thing she could think to do with this. She lowered herself onto the ground, "Hi!" She called. The passengers watched in horror as her face grew near, soon her lips filling their view. A long slick tongue slipped out of her mouth and ran across the smooth surface. She dipped the bus into her mouth, letting her saliva coat it thoroughly before pulling it away. She bit her lip almost nervously as she slid its soaking surface down her stomach, having a little trouble seeing over her massive breasts.

The passengers screamed, a new pink tunnel appearing before them. The slick flesh pressed into the windows, glistening brightly in the buses headlights. April moaned loudly as it slipped inside of her. Her feet starting to stretch even further in front of her as she started to grow and grow. Over six hundred feet she grew! Her breasts almost looking natural now as the buses red tail lights slipped out of view. She continued to grow, the people in her belly would only appear half an inch in height to her now. The lights of the next town came into view...another hundred people were about to be added to Aprils population.
Chapter 3 by Ginbug
The mood was somber. The dark, hot air hung heavily over the massing crowd. The sounds of the giantesses body surrounded them, their world shifting from time to time as the giantess seemed to lean over to devour more of them. Everything was wet, most gave up trying to avoid the thick liquid that oozed around them. The massive stomach was illuminated in little pockets by cellphone lights or the occasional pocket flashlight. Many were still trying to piece together the events of the day, most had been going about their business as normal until a giant hand crashed through their wall, swiftly depositing them into the woman' s hungry maw.

Outside April walked happily towards a bright semi-circle of light on the horizon. Her mouth watered at the prospect of so many tiny people contained within the city, soon all of them would be inside of her.

The ground quaked, windows shattered, and a dark shadow appeared just outside of the cities furthest buildings. A panic broke out, police cars set up helpless barriers and people attempted to lock themselves in their fragile homes. April filled her mouth with them, feeling them run and squirm about her tongue happily before slowly funneling them into her throat. She swallowed slowly and carefully, there was no use in telling them they would be okay, they would see that in time. She gave another small burn before gently lowering herself to her knees. She frowned as a small building quaked and shattered under her weight. She was ready to make her next growth. She closed her eyes as that wonderful tingling sensation spread throughout her chest.

She moaned loudly as she felt the weight growing off of her chest, the warm flesh soon pressing against her stomach once more as she leaned back. She set them down carefully before her, but there would be no stopping the destruction that they would leave in their wake. She hoped those in the surrounding buildings had already been safely deposited inside of her stomach, or had at least fled to a safer area. She watched with delight as her breasts started to grow before her, building slowly starting to crumple beneath them. Her nipples pressed into the rough surface of their walls and sent wild chills down her spine, causing her to gasp and moan loudly. She wondered if there was anyone trapped between them? Oh what a wonderful idea.

She admired her breasts for a few long minutes, her hands exploring the massive mounds of flesh, to her they were just slightly taller than her torso. She bit her lip as she struggled to her feet, just able to lift their massive weight as she walked even further into the city. She fell to her knees when she found another populated section, allowing her bust to crush a few buildings at she set them down, an unfortunate loss. Her legs straddled the road, her cleavage crating a massive wall before a long line of traffic. She laughed as they tried to back away, only to bump into more cars. She strained to push herself up and over her breasts, her arms reaching forwards. She started to collect the little vehicles, just tiny little candies to her. She slipped one onto her tongue, frowning a little as it didn't taste very good. She slipped out back out onto her palm with a small pool of saliva. Using her free hand she tore the roof off in a single, powerful motion. Now with her prize exposed she happily leaned down and poked inside with her tongue, quickly extracting the family. Car after car she ate, her stomach actually starting to feel full now. She eyed the empty road before her, the crowd had already made it very far away by now, but that distance would soon be relative.

First she decided to expand her chest a little further, so it would once again hinder her movement. She leaned into the soft mounds with a happy sigh before focusing her attention back on growing herself. The tingling spread to her toes which started to tear across the road as they grew and grew. Her size suddenly started to explode beyond anything that one would think possible. Her body truly starting to become a mountain. The peoples size dwindled and dwindled to her, soon they were hardly recognizable as creatures at all! She would grow and grow, stopping shortly to play with each size, buses soon were hardly the size of her little finger. On and on she went, even the largest structures soon were nothing but tiny, helpless toys.

April stared down at the world beneath her, even on her knees there was not a single building that went past her thighs. Her breast hung on her chest comfortably, perhaps equivalent to a very above average woman. She had changed now in her mind, there was no denying it. She felt powerful in more than just a physical way, she felt as if the entire world was hers to control, there was nothing she wasn't capable of. Her old mind jumped with excitement as she thought to herself, I am a goddess..

Acting seemingly on instinct her hand reached out in front of her, slowly tuning upwards as she reached out to all of the tiny people that remained below. A green haze of light covered the ground, she squinted her eyes and noticed a cloud was rising just over the surface. She grinned, opening her mouth wide.

The people below were in disbelief. She was lifting them with her mind! All of them! No one was spared as they seemed to hover just over the building tops, a quiet shock fell over them as her face grew near. Like a giant cavern her maw engulfed them, hot wafts of air swirling around them as they flowed down onto her tongue and into her throat. Her body rivaled the size of any major cave system now, she was already becoming a living landscape.

April closed her lips, the population of an entire county now lived within her. She had left one building untouched, the last remaining structure that contained life. She slowly lowered herself onto it. Her fingers spreading her vaginas lips around it. The people within were suddenly encased by shadow as she began to please herself. The very foundations of the building shattered, but Aprils unnaturally gentle hand caught the crumbling bits, and inside they went. She gasped wildly with pleasure, falling onto her back...more! She needed more!

Her breasts began to expand once again, her body growing at a slightly slower pace. More and more people massed in the living cloud that she directed into her sex, coating her soft slick walls with life!

Aprils conquest continued for days, constantly pulling anything that lived towards her and into her. But not all were trapped inside of her endless body. Some started to fall onto her, her stomach becoming like an endless plain and her breasts like ever expanding mountains. It was not long before she was visible from space, her skin taking on a blue complexion, her eyes no longer so human looking glowed a bright white. The inside of her body lost its oppressively hot and dark appearance and started to shimmer with a bright blue radiance, the air clean to breath and easy on the lungs. Her arms wrapped around her breasts and her knees tucked under them as even the earths size was to be rivaled by her!

Finally one day the husk of the old world drifted lifelessly off into space. Now there was only April, her mind happily looking out over the people that called her body home. She would provide for them, they would be able to go about their lives always knowing that the ground beneath their feet was very conscious and alive.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2050