Big Man on Campus by GP10Ellison
Summary: Jack the lonely science geek finds himself suddenly the BIG man on campus after an experiment goes wrong...
Categories: Unaware, Crush, Feet, Entrapment, Giant, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 7931 Read: 84373 Published: March 01 2011 Updated: March 01 2011

1. Chapter 1 by GP10Ellison

2. Chapter 2 by GP10Ellison

3. Chapter 3 by GP10Ellison

4. Chapter 4 by GP10Ellison

5. Chapter 5 by GP10Ellison

6. Chapter 6 by GP10Ellison

Chapter 1 by GP10Ellison

Jack found himself once again alone in the science lab.  His lab partner was a cute girl but she barely registered his existence.  She was too busy swooning over his roommate.  Steven, the roommate, was the quintessential jock.  Played football, basketball and baseball.  Had blonde wavy hair and deep blue eyes that seemed to really care.

Jack rolled his eyes thinking about Steven.  Steven was nothing but a male whore.  He knew he could get any woman, so he made it his business to get as many as possible.  Tonight Cindy, his lab partner would be undoing her bra and spreading her legs for a man that wouldn’t truly appreciate what she was giving up.

He continued mixing stuff on his table.  He had to complete the assignment before class.  He had spent too much time having fantasies of the girls in their college and not enough time working on his class work.  It was only two weeks till the end of the semester and Jack would find himself going home and dating the only girl that had deigned him worthy so far. 

Unfortunately, she was not the kind of girl he wanted.  She was really overweight and looked like not only had the branches on the ugly tree hit her as she fell, but someone had then hit her with a shovel.  She was ugly…no scratch that.  She was fugly.

The only good thing about her was that since she was overweight she had boobs.  But they were so covered in zits and freckles that he almost threw up in his mouth just thinking about them.  Although they were the only pair he had managed to extricate from a bra in his 19 years.  He knew that if his time in college didn’t find him a woman he would end up with her forever.

The only reason he could get it up for her at all was the large store of porn in his head.  He had watched so many hours and read so many magazines that he could always conjure some images to help him perform.  He really wanted to find someone that would make him forget the porn. 

Someone like Cindy.  But she only had eyes (and later that night, thighs) for Steven.

So he found himself frustrated and distracted as he kept mixing things to try and create the correct compound for his class.  His latest fantasy was that he would make something that was so amazing that Cindy would forget Steven.  He needed brawn when there were brains that could engage her.  His mind would make the money to keep her happy and she would in turn make him happy.

Of course, that turned his mind to kinky matters.  As his mind was distracted his hands of their own volition kept mixing.  As his mind flirted with the many positions that he and Cindy would enjoy…and the other partners that would join them he didn’t hear the door behind him open.  As usual Cindy was the first one to class.  Well expect for him anyway.

The clack of her shoes brought him out of his reverie and as he turned total embarrassment was the only state he could find to exist in.  His erection was pointing at her through his jeans.  He could feel that heat rise into his cheeks.  That was when he dropped the beaker he had been mixing in.

The resulting crash was loud enough to cover his gasping breath.  But now not only had she caught him fantasizing about her and with an erection he couldn’t explain, he now was covered in whatever his hands had mixed without his mental facilities involved.

The rest of the class came in and amidst their laughter he ran from the room.  Knocking over the professor he made his way out the door.

 

 

Luckily Steven wasn’t in their dorm room. 

The stuff he had spilled all over himself was almost impossible to get off.  It seemed to cling to him like spider webs.  But eventually he seemed to get enough of it off that he felt he could collapse onto his bed.  He felt like a child crying over it, but he couldn’t help himself.

He had thought it had been his old friends and the small town he grew up in, but it had turned out he was the reason he couldn’t get a girl.  There was just something wrong with him that kept him from succeeding with women.

He had tried blind dates, clubbing, dating services, Craig’s List, and dozens of other things.  He had read a hundred books on women, dating and seduction.  Nothing had improved his chances.  Different hair cut, different outfits, and fake accents…none of it had worked.

Except for the big girl back home he was a virgin.  Maybe he could have lived with just her…but he could tell she didn’t love him.  He was just her only option.  Unless something changed she might be his only option.

He lay there and even though he wasn’t moving much he felt dizzy.  He figured it must have been the fumes from the stuff he spilled.  Who knew what he had put in there?  He closed his eyes and tried to control his breathing.  That was how he slowly drifted off to sleep.

 

 

A door slamming woke him. 

For a minute he was unsure of what was going on or where he was.  He still felt a little woozy from the chemicals.  He sat up and the room seemed to jump out at him.  As did the angry face of Steven.

Steven had stormed into their room ready to attack him for some reason but something on Jack’s face must have gotten through the red haze of anger. 

“Hey, dude…you okay?”

Jack found himself suddenly completely claustrophobic in the room and bolted to his feet running past his roommate and quickly out onto the quad.

He kept running for some reason…till he found himself at the track field.  The only place he ever felt at peace.  He wasn’t a competitive runner or even that good as just a jogger, but the rhythm relaxed him and when he ran none of his problems seemed to matter.  So he came here after every girl turned him down for a date.

He came here after each strike out with any woman…even if it was something as simple as asking for the time and finding a woman just staring at him.  Never giving him the requested time.

That was when he remembered something odd.  After Steven had woken him up he had lurched to his feet and ran past his sporty friend.  Oddly, it had seemed looking back as if he had been taller than Steven.  Which was not possible…he was only about 5’8” where Steven was over 6’.

The thing that really struck him though was that he had needed to duck to exit the building.  He had done it automatically without thought.  Looking around him now he could see that things had progressed even more.  His eyes were level with the middle of the scoreboard at the end of the track.

Somehow he had grown dramatically.  And as he had stopped running he could feel it still happening.  With total shock he stood stock still as his sight passed the scoreboard and then the top of the stands around the track field.

He knew he should feel fear and his predicament.  But for the first time in a long time he felt important.  He stood there reveling in his growth, waiting to see how far it would go.

Chapter 2 by GP10Ellison

He continued to grow.  It didn’t even begin to slow until his waist was level with the top of the stands around the field.  He realized that he was a bit visible so he sat down upon the ground in the center of the field.

It was weird to know that he could lay down and his feet and hands would almost reach the opposite edges of the field.  A rumble of laughter escaped his lips as he let himself fall onto the grass.  Laying prone he rolled over onto his stomach and looked across the campus. 

Classes were still in session and with testing beginning soon few people were out and about.  However, he could see Steven coming his way now.  It was amazing the perspective his growth had given him.  Now the guy that had always seemed so masculine to him looked like one of his action figures.  With his new size everyone looked like dolls to him now.

That was the first time the idea came into his head that he could play with them just like they were dolls.  He shifted so he wasn’t visible till the last second to his coming roommate.  Then just when Steven came around the corner into the field his arm shot out and his hand clamped around his first toy.

At first, Steven was so shocked he didn’t do anything but stare but he quickly regained his equilibrium and began to fight the grip Jack had on him.  But it was useless as Steven found out.  Jack couldn’t help but grin down at his toy. 

“Hey, Steven.” 

His voice boomed and he ducked his shoulders hoping no one noticed it.  He lowered his voice and continued, “Guess all those muscles and skills at sports don’t mean much now do they.  Heh heh…I mean at this ratio your whole body is smaller than most of my muscles.”

He could barely hear his toy shouting back, “Put me down!!!”

“Now.  Now. Steven you don’t have any right to order me around.  I’m in control now.”

To emphasize the point he began to lightly squeeze on his toy and added, “Understand?”

Steven began to turn blue as the air was squished out of his body.  His quick nodding was all it took to get Jack to release some of the pressure.  Looking at Steven in his hand just reminded him of the fact he had been mad at Jack earlier.

“Hey, what were you mad about?  You really looked steamed when I woke up.”

Steven realized he had nowhere to run so he answered the giant that held him, “Cindy called off our date.  She was too embarrassed to be seen with anyone associated with you after the incident in class.  You know that tonight was the night she was going to give herself to me…” he looked up sheepishly, “guess I’m over it now.  I could kick your ass but you might not feel it.”

Jack appreciated the humor of the statement but the wheels were turning in his head now.  He knew what to do next.

“Hey buddy…let me make it up to you.  Go find Cindy and bring her here.  I’ll explain the whole thing and offer her partial credit for my condition.  Its bound to make you both famous…being my friends.”

“Just don’t tell her what happened.  Tell her she needs to see it for herself.”

With that he lowered his hand and opened his palm allowing Steven to step out of it.  He added, “If you don’t come back in a half hour I’ll come looking for you and I’ll be mad.”  He knew his grin didn’t convey his meaning so he reached out and yanked a tree out of the ground.  Granted it wasn’t an old tree that had grown really deep roots, but the fear in Steven’s eyes showed that he got the message.

Steven ran off in a bit of a panic.

 

 

The voices of his first two toys came to him across the quad, “There is nothing that nerd can say to me that will make me go out with you now.  He is creepy and I won’t hang out with people that hang out with him!!!”

“No, it’s not like that.”  Steven was pleading his level best but didn’t seem to make any headway, “He’s just…different.  He is on the track field.  He’ll explain…maybe he can change your mind.”

The two came around the stands and onto the field. 

Cindy looked like every fantasy he had about her.  She was wearing a matching skirt and blouse that looked to be cotton.  She had on knee socks like she was an old fashioned college girl.  Her burgeoning breasts pushed against the cotton seductively.  Even though she was so small he could feel the reaction of his body to the sight of her.

Even though Steven knew he was there he still looked shocked when the giant hands lanced out and grabbed them both.  Her in the right hand and him in the left.  He was surprised through when he found Jack placing him atop the scoreboard.  With no way down he was left helpless to watch as things progressed.

Cindy showed her inner strength by not screaming..she didn’t even squirm against his hand.  She simply looked up at him with the knowledge of her power of him.  He had shown time and time again that she was a goddess to him.  She expected no less than to be treated as a goddess regardless of the change to him.

Calmly, she spoke, “Put me down.”  It wasn’t a question, it was a command.  Not even a subtle one, she believed it would work.  Especially when the hand she was in opened palm up.  However, what happened next wasn’t something she ever expected.

“No Cindy.  I won’t put you down.  But I will watch as you get naked for me.”

Shock registered on her face and her eyes seemed to bulge out of her now red face.  “I will not remove one thing for you, you pervert!!!”

His smile made her worried as he spoke again, just a bit louder.  “Either you take off your clothes or I do it for you.  I won’t be gentle.”  For emphasis his other hand came up and with almost no strength behind it pushed her down on her back.

Laying there on his palm with his giant fingers poised she realized she had no choice.  She began removing her outfit and when she was taking her time he snapped his fingers near her.  Suddenly she couldn’t get naked soon enough.

She shivered there in his hand.  He savored the view.  It, of course, didn’t match his fantasy.  There were a few extra pounds that weren’t in his mind when he thought of her naked.  Her breasts weren’t the perky ones he had masturbated over.  Granted they were full enough, but they hung down instead of poking outwards. 

They were still much nicer than he was used to.

Slowly, his other hand inched forward.  She flinched when his index finger lovingly caressed her, but she had no where to run.  The hand she stood in was suddenly against her back as he flicked her breasts with his free hand.

His fingers then ran up and down her long legs.  He barely touched her pussy…he had so longed to touch her long legs.  They were his favorite feature on a woman.  His fingers grazed her hairy bush before working back down her legs.

“Oh I’m sorry Cindy.  It isn’t fair of me to have you naked.”

As he spoke those words he moved his hand away.  She figured some sense had finally come into his head and reached for her clothes, only to find he had swept them off his hand.

“What I meant is when I’m not….silly Cindy.”

With that his other hand disappeared from her view and she found the hand she was on being lowered.  Suddenly she understood all too well…his normally average sized cock was now pushed up against her as his pants fell to the ground.

“Kiss it Cindy…like you mean it.”

Chapter 3 by GP10Ellison

Steven watched in shock as his nerdy roommate dropped his pants and placed the hand with Cindy down there.  He watched in shock as Cindy slowly and timidly kissed the cock that was placed in front of her.  It was almost bigger than she was…and as she kissed it grew a bit.

Steven couldn’t believe he was seeing the one guy that never got the girl treating her like this.  He didn’t understand since he had never been turned down by a woman.  He had never had his clever line shot down easily.  He hadn’t had to take those cold showers that Jack took lots of. 

But his anger rose and he began screaming as he watched her try to massage the giant cock in front of her.  He had no idea what he was even saying, he was simply that upset.  But something got Jack’s attention enough that he reached out and picked him up off the scoreboard.

“What is that Steven?  You only went after woman so much because you are closet homo?”  Jack’s voice broke through his anger.  Too late he realized what Jack intended and found the hand he was in wrapped around not only himself but that cock as well.  He found himself being rubbed roughly against it by Jack’s hand.

Steven barely caught an occasional glimpse of Cindy as the hand she was in stayed directly in front of the engorged penis he was being rubbed on. 

Steven’s clothes slowly began to tear apart and he found himself skin on skin with his roommate’s trouser snake.  He didn’t think things could get worse until Jack spoke again, “Well, I’m sorry Steven…I don’t swing that way.  I appreciate your love of cock and balls but I can’t support it.  I can’t let you go around perverting other guys either.”

With that the hand he was in was suddenly free of the giant cock.  That was when he found himself rising slowly and steadily.  The hand was suddenly even with Jack’s eyes.  Jack’s eyes had changed in the short time since he had grown.  They were colder, meaner.  It was as if all his pent up frustration was suddenly let free with his sudden stature.

“So Steven as you have so often said to me when I made you mad, I will finally fulfill your wish.  I will eat you.”  With that he popped his roommate into his open jaws like a popcorn shrimp.

 

Cindy stared up in total shock as Steven was suddenly just gone.  One minute she had watched him being slid back and forth on Jack’s enormous dick and the next Jack had swallowed him.  She knew then that she might be next.  Her only chance was to make Jack happy.  Make him not want to kill her too.

So when his attention turned back to her and he gave her directions…she followed them.  She danced for him, sucked her own titties, played with her pussy etc.  Whatever he asked for she did and all through it she watched with a bit of fear as he continued to stroke his meat without the distraction of Steven.

Finally, he was close to finishing himself off and told her to kneel on his hand and open her mouth.  She had swallowed before so she knew what was expected.  She looked up into his eyes until the moment came and then closed them as quickly as she could.  But it didn’t matter at all.

When he came directly on her it was a deluge.  It was so thick and gooey that she didn’t have a chance.  First off it was hotter than the semen she had swallowed before, she was sure she would have burns from the heat it gave off.

But by the time she had the thought it was completely covering her.  Sure her body was covered in it.  Somehow though the one thing she hadn’t expected was the amount that made it into her mouth.  It was too much and before she could do anything to stop it she was drowning from it.  It might have been okay except it kept coming past that first onslaught. 

As she managed to gurgle enough out to take a single breath another part of his load hit her full force while she was inhaling.  It filled her completely and had covered her so much that for a second she was lost to view.  Her last thought before dying was how salty it tasted.

 

Jack looked down and watched his fantasy come true.  Cindy was down on her knees and taking his cum and swallowing it.  Even he didn’t know when it went wrong…he just knew that one second she was alive and the next she had drown from his flood of cum.

He knew he should feel something from having killed not only his roommate but the girl that a few hours ago had been his fantasy woman.  However, he didn’t feel sad or upset.  He felt elated.  His only regret was that he hadn’t gotten to eat her too.  He certainly wouldn’t eat her now when she was covered in his juices.

He could finally have any woman he wanted.  Granted, he couldn’t do everything he wanted with them…but he would be the one in control.  The fear he had felt coming off of Steven and Cindy had been like a drug to him.  It had made his dick that much harder.  The thought that no one could stop him was a powerful one.

He reached down and wiped his hands on the turf on the field.  In the process he crushed her body and looking down at the pulp that had been a woman he desired he knew he had to be more careful next time.  He had always wanted to eat a woman….was it his fault it meant something different now?

Besides at his side a pizza or burger wouldn’t keep him going.  He would need to eat…the most likely source would be people.  He smiled as he put his pants back on and headed toward sorority row.


 

Chapter 4 by GP10Ellison

It was like being a kid again.  Jack remembered his childhood well.  It was the last time he had truly been happy.

Being a giant now was just like when he imagined he was King Kong or Godzilla.  He would stomp his way through the house, grabbing his action figures like they were little people.  He had imagined his Princess Leia figure had been Fay Wray in his King Kong sized hands. Now, like then, he was happy.

It was fun to leave the track field and go onto the campus itself now that he was more used to the sudden change in his size.  He walked normal for a couple of minutes up till he remembered his childhood, then he began stomping his way through the quad.

That memory of King Kong had come into his head at the same time he saw his foreign language professor come out of one of the classroom buildings. 

She was probably in her 40s but she looked to be 30 or so.  She had long dark hair that framed her dark olive colored skin.  She was a full Italian.  She was also built like a fantasy version of Italian women.  She was always filling out the cream colored sweaters she wore while her long legs flashed temptingly from beneath her dark skirts.

She always wore hosiery of some kind.  Today it was a criss cross pattern of flowers.

Without losing stride he reached out and picked her up in his huge hand.  She didn’t know it but her scream was just like that of Ms Wray when Kong snatched her up the first time.  He knew he needed a few minutes alone with her so he went behind the building she had come out of.

He knew that some people had seen him in his jaunt across the campus.  But he didn’t think they would know what to do with a giant on their hands. 

Once he was behind the building, he opened his hand to show her cowering beneath his gaze.  Today she was wearing a button up blouse instead of her usual sweaters.  It took no effort on his part to reach with the nail of his index finger of his other hand and pop those buttons off in one move.

She was breathing heavily as they burst and he enjoyed the view he had never thought to see.  Her ample chest was heaving as she gulped in air and let out another scream for help.  Then she suddenly stopped as she took the time to see who it was that held her.

Her jaw dropped as she realized the mousy guy from her class that was always so conciliatory toward her while sneaking glimpses at her body.  That hesitation was all the time he needed to move his nail across her again, lifting up her skirt and slitting it.

She stood now like something out of a fantasy.  Her blouse ripped open and all of her long legs exposed.  She was wearing a dark blue garter set that matched her hosiery.  She was also not wearing any panties.  He suddenly realized that he had never noticed any panty lines on her in class.  That meant she probably never wore panties.  European women were free spirits compared to their American counterparts.

True to form she stood there proudly staring up at him.  Daring him with her eyes to do something about her almost naked form.  He did.

With slow movement so she could see it coming, he moved that index finger to her left foot and slowly dragged his nail up her long leg.  Once it reached the top of that leg he put his finger against her exposed vagina.  His giant sized nail rubbing her clitoris roughly.  She gasped but held her stance and her eyes never left his face.

She reached down with her own hands and grabbed his finger.  She guided his movements with it till she was moaning with orgasmic delight.  One of her hands moved upwards and she exposed her own breast to her giant captor.  That hand continued to knead her breast while she straddled his finger.  Even though it was too big to enter her, she enjoyed the stimulation he was providing.

Suddenly there was a sharp pain by the calf of his left leg and he looked away from her to see a member of campus security had pulled out his pistol and shot when he had been unable to get Jack’s attention.

Without conscious thought Jack pulled his finger away from his teacher and picked up the rent-a-cop.  He held him upside down by the legs and dropped the cop into his waiting jaws.  The snap of his bones were almost as satisfying as the taste of his blood flowing over his tongue as he chewed and swallowed the little distraction.

Looking back down he found his captive teacher was looking up at him in a dazed manner.  Her arms had dropped to her sides and her face was filled with horror at what she had just witnessed.  He knew that she was unlikely to cooperate after what he had just done.  So he decided to take what he wanted.  That finger that had recently been giving her pleasure lanced out and pushed her onto her back.

Laying on his palm, she wasn’t quick enough to react as his finger began rubbing her clitoris again.  This time, however, he was less gentle.  He used his middle finger to hold her still while his index finger aroused her again.

His voice sounded deep and throaty as he ordered her to remove the bra.  With fear fighting the stimulation he was providing her she hesitated.  He threatened to eat her if she didn’t remove it and found that the fear of being eaten overrided any sense of propriety she had.  While his index finger worked her pussy he used his middle finger to bounce her boobs back and forth.

Then he ordered her to play with them while his huge tongue came down and he licked her legs.  They had always seemed so long to him before but with his new size they were barely the length a pen would have been at his normal size.  So he took one of them into his mouth and sucked upon it.  Fear vanished from her as her senses were overloaded by something no woman had ever felt before.

She became the writhing sexual creature she had been before the cop interrupted them.  As she suckled on her own breasts she begged him for more.  Who was he to say no to her?

So his other hand released his engorged cock and placed it next to her in his hand.  He could see the fascination she had as she began to kiss, lick and massage his penis.  She moved up and down it like a mad woman.  Trying to see all of it, to touch all of it.

That was when she laid down and pulled it over herself.  He instinctually understood her desire and began to thrust back and forth.  His huge cock was covering her whole body as he moved it back and forth over her.  He could barely feel the frenzied kissing and rubbing that she was giving it as he moved but he could feel it enough that it brought him to orgasm.

This time most of it overshot his hand and fell upon the building.  However, some of it was upon his fingers as he pulled his cock off of her.  Like a mad woman she crawled forth and began to lick up his cum from his fingers.

All the while one of her hands was massaging her wet pussy.  Even at his height he could smell the deep musky scent she was giving off.  He found it to be too much and grabbed her up with his other hand.

She let him lower her legs first into his waiting mouth.  He moved her back and forth like he would a popsickle.  His tongue explored her body as she slid back and forth.  Without conscious thought he kept sliding her further and further into his mouth.

Then suddenly he swallowed her whole.  Without touching himself he found himself cumming again…his whole body shuddered with the power he felt.  He took several minutes to compose himself before continuing to the sororities.  


 

Chapter 5 by GP10Ellison

He stepped out from behind the building slowly expecting that a crowd had shown up as his gargantuan size was noticed.  He was a bit disappointed to see that no one had freaked out that he could see.  Of course, he couldn’t really see anyone on the quad.  Maybe they had all hidden after his first pass across it.

He looked down upon the campus and realized he didn’t have to rush to get to the sororities.  He could enjoy a leisurely walk.  So he began walking.

At first he tested his strength.  He walked up and pulled an old oak tree from the ground.  It was amazingly simple.  He dropped it after pulling it out and stared at the deep roots he had just deprived of their nourishment.  A day ago he couldn’t have hurt anything around him and now he was probably the most dangerous thing for hundreds of miles.

His next idea was the stomp on things.  So instead of taking the sidewalk toward sorority row he walked near it.  His second step came down upon a bench.  The loud crunching sounds under his huge foot excited him.  A bench that had probably withstood all kinds of weather had simply crumpled under his first attempt to destroy it.

With his next step it was simple to flatten a bunch of bushes that were near the bench.  He had always been taught how tough Mother Nature was but here he had easily destroyed two growing things.  It hadn’t even been a real effort on his part.

He saw something out of the corner of his eye as he took his next step and crushed another set of bushes.  Two campus police cars were screaming toward him.  He watched fascinated as the lead car jumped the nearest curb and rushed toward him.  Looking inside he could see that there was only one officer in the car.  He looked determined.

Without thinking at all, Jack’s foot moved and fell upon the vehicle as it stopped.  The sirens that had been wailing atop it and the lights all immediately stopped.  He knew that time was limited so he focused his attention on the second car.

He could see that the car held two occupants.  One male and one female.  That was the only thing that kept him from stomping the second car.  The thought of being his size and having a woman in uniform frisk him was quite enticing.

The male was driving the car and once he saw the other car crushed so easily he decided that he wanted to live not be crushed.  He threw his car into a spin and tried to race off in the other direction.  But Jack was too quick for a move like that…especially when he could cover distances so much faster than the car could at low speeds.

He quickly dropped down and picked up the patrol car.  He picked it up by the roof and took a moment to marvel at the fact that he was holding a real car in his hand.  His fingers were clasped around it covering the doors and windows.

He held it up to his full height so he could watch the wheels spin as the officer tried unsuccessfully to escape.  Jack laughed realizing they hadn’t fully realized their predicament.

But the noise of the motor was bothering him so he brought his other hand up and crushed the hood and undercarriage together until it stopped running.  He was looking directly into the windshield when the first bullets flashed out of the man’s gun shattering it.  They peppered across his skin feeling like nothing so much as bug bites.

However, the bullets didn’t go in, the bounced off him.  He realized that the density of him must have grown in proportion to his size.  Otherwise, he wouldn’t be able to do things like walk or pick up things.  He knew he wasn’t impervious but he was tougher than even he had imagined when this all started.

He could hear the click, click of the gun as the bullets stopped coming.  Fear was the only thing the man knew now that he had seen his bullets bounce off of the giant.  The woman hadn’t moved at all.  Her eyes were as big as saucers as she stared out at the unbelievable creature that had picked up a vehicle that weighed a quarter ton.

She was frozen and a chill ran up her spine as she saw for the first time that it was a man that had accomplished this feat.  A scream escaped her lips as she tried the door handle.  Looking  away for a moment she found herself staring at his humongous fingers that had enclosed the door.  Her scream rose an octave.

Her partner snapped out of his fearful state when she screamed.  He knew that he had to protect her at all cost.  The male imperative was too strong in his blood to allow her to perish through his inaction.  So he reached behind him and grabbed the shotgun and moved to exit through the windshield so he would be the focus of the giant’s attack.

He cut himself in several places but quickly found himself on the hood of the squad car facing his assailant.  The huge smile and evil gleam in the eyes before him should have warned him that leaving the car was a big mistake.  However, he still managed to release the safety on the shotgun and bring it to bear before Jack took care of him.

He never got a shot off.  The hood beneath him tilted at a 90 degree angle and he found himself falling to the ground below.  He didn’t know it but he was saved by hitting Jack’s foot before rolling to the ground.  But he was stunned or in shock from the fall because all he could do as he finally hit the ground next to Jack’s foot was watch helplessly as that foot raised up and fell upon him.

Jack tilted the car back up and hooked his finger in through the windshield.  He knew that she would panic and make the same mistake her partner had.  She exited the car though the broken windshield as the finger came dangerously close to her.  That was when she found herself plucked off the hood by two of his fingers.

She watched from a dizzying height as the car she had just been standing on fell to the ground below.  She was pretty sure the red splotch it landed on had been Edward, her partner until a few minutes ago.  Her eyes came back up to her captor and found that she had been moved closer to his face.  He looked her up and down before saying in a voice that could have easily deafened her if raised, “Unfasten your gun belt and let it drop.”

She had no choice but to do as she was told as she began to feel the warm breath of the giant.  They had been warned that he had been seen eating a person already.  The only way to keep from being his food was to give in to his demands.  Living might give her a chance to do something about him.

She found herself being placed in his hand now.  It was open and palm up…she hoped that meant he wasn’t planning to crush her.  She had done as he asked after all.

His smile disappeared as he spoke again, “Empty your pockets.  Don’t make me strip you naked.”

True fear gripped her as she turned out all her pockets and even removed the knife she had hidden in her boot.  The idea of being naked for this perverted giant seemed like the worst case of voyeurism she could think of.  Usually the voyeur didn’t control the person being watched.  It sounded obscene to her.

Once her pockets were emptied and all their contents and the knife had been dropped to the ground far below her she knew that she was totally at his mercy.

But he was tired of the distractions that kept him from reaching the large groups of girls that would be his new toys at the sorority houses.  Once he was sure she had no way to hurt him he began walking again.  This time he would go straight to the sororities instead of crushing or other things that might distract him.

He had big plans for the future.

The girl that he had picked to help him who had been shivering in his hand with fear suddenly found herself thrust into his shirt pocket and as the flap closed darkness covered her.  He couldn’t hear her crying as she realized things were hopeless.

Chapter 6 by GP10Ellison

The hard part for Jack was how to get a good sized group of hot college co-eds all to himself.  If they really were toys he wouldn’t have any problems.  However, as they were live creatures they would all try to get away.  Who in their right mind would want a giant man to play with you as if you were nothing more than a toy for his amusement?

So he tried to look at things from all sides.  What would convince a large number of nubile young women to come along peaceably?  He knew that all it would take would be one of them figuring things out and it the jig would be up.

So he set out to create a plan that would net him the most girls.  The first step had been not killing the female cop.  She was an authority figure and a woman too.  So they would not suspect that she would be leading them into some kind of trap just to protect her own skin.

The second step was getting them all in some kind of moveable container.  It had to be something that could hold a lot of them and yet he still needed to be able to lift and carry it to the secluded spot he had selected for his playtime.

His hands were not enough to get more than 5 or 6 of them at a time.  Surely they would all be struggling to get away if he didn’t somehow contain them.  Luckily, as he thought about the problem the answer rolled past him.

Excited by the plan that was forming he quickly reached out and grabbed his answer.  A semi-truck.  To stop it he simply reached out and lifted the back of it’s trailer off the ground.  His free hand closing about the doors of the cab.  When the driver realized he wasn’t going anywhere and the truck wasn’t either he let it idle.

Jack took that chance to move in front of the vehicle and stare in at the occupant.  He was a middle aged man with a lot of extra weight and almost no hair.  He stared back in both awe and fear as the giant began to speak.

“Hey man…here’s the deal.  You are going to drive this truck to sorority row and park it.  You will get out and stand next to the truck and say nothing.  If you do that, I will let you live.  If not, I will crush you.”  For emphasis, Jack grabbed a nearby parked car and crushed it in his hand.

The man stared at the wreck and Jack could hear his tiny voice, “But I’ve got to deliver this stuff or I’ll lose my job.”

Jack smiled his evil grin, “Well, you choose little man.  Lose your job or lose your life.”

He could see the defeat in the man’s eyes.  So he set about to make things more workable.  He opened the back of the truck and found it filled with furniture.  It was easy for him to remove most of it, it weighed nothing to his new strength.  Soon he had it all emptied except for several couches and chairs.  It would make the whole thing more believable to his prey.

Now that things were ready he reached into his shirt pocket to find his little police officer friend.  She had been crying and looked a complete mess.  So he told her to clean herself up while he explained how she could save her own life.

Luckily there was a fountain nearby and she was able to wash off her face.  As she listened to the plan that would spare her she only had a few seconds of thought for the lives it might cost.  Self interest was a requirement to carry a gun for a living.  She had that in spades.

Unfortunately, for her Jack noticed something she had been trying to ignore.  The trucker had been eyeballing her since she had been taken from Jack’s pocket.  She knew that she was feminine enough to get noticed but she had always felt the extra padding from a healthy diet of junk food would protect her from any direct notice like what the driver was showing.

She had been lucky till now that the campus police didn’t have the stringent physical requirements of the two police departments that had turned her away.  She didn’t like the gleam in the giant man’s eyes as he motioned her into the cab of the truck with the man.

It had been awhile since he had truly exerted his ability to control others through fear so Jack decided he could wait a little longer for his goal.  His hands closed about the doors again of the cab as his voice told her the one thing she had dreaded hearing.

“As a reward for following the orders I’m going to give you both about the sororities, I’m going to let you both enjoy some time together….as lovers.  Take off your uniform top and we’ll get started…”

~

She had to wash her face again before they continued the mission Jack had chosen them for.  This time though it was to wash off the cum of the trucker that covered her face and tits.  She was glad that Jack hadn’t made her fuck the pervert too…but sucking a fat man’s dick wasn’t exactly a visit to Disneyland.  Getting covered with his splooge was disgusting to her.

But it kept her alive for now.  After the giant had what he wanted she would get her revenge on the trucker for making what had just happened possible.  But for now she had to focus on her task and get out of this alive.

She sat pensively practicing what to say to the girls to convince them.  To her it sounded so inane and impossible that she didn’t believe it would work.  But stranger things had happened.

As the truck pulled up and parked she felt a quick pinch from her companion.  The glare she gave him erased the big shit eating grin on his face but it didn’t take away the feel of his rough hands on her body.  She knew it would be days before she wouldn’t feel the roughness with which he had handled her body.  Her breasts were so sore that she just wanted some ice cream and a bubble bath.

The guy jumped down from the cab and did as he had been instructed.  He opened the back of the truck while she was climbing down.  He took up the clipboard that would have been used to track his deliveries and got ready for the first wave.

She didn’t know where Jack was but she knew he would be impatient for it to get started so she went up to the first house.  Her choice had been lucky for the first one, they were already in a panic when she knocked and they all looked relieved to see an authority figure.

None of them seemed to doubt what she said about how they were going to be taken to safety to escape the rampaging giant that was terrorizing the campus.  None of them noticed the fact that she had no weapons on her or that it was the only officer.  They quickly filed out and began giving their names to the perv with the clipboard before climbing in the truck.

She had told them the list was so they could be sure if anyone was missing and that they would be sharing the truck with other sororities.  The second house went even easier.  They weren’t in the know but seeing another group of sisters already getting in the truck lent credence to her story.

Soon four houses had all been making their way into the truck.  As it began to get crowded some balked at getting in.  That was when Jack made his appearance around the corner and began crushing things.  He stepped on people and cars.  He slammed his open palm into houses and flattened them.  They couldn’t get in fast enough after that.

As Jack got closer the trucker slammed the door shut and ran the retaining bolt home.  Jack had reached his goal.  In all around 80 girls had filed into the truck.  As ordered prior to the start the driver and the cop had reentered the cab.

They didn’t know what to expect so when he picked up the truck and began walking they both suddenly feared they might not get to live after all.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2095