Death by Booty by BootyPatrol
Summary:

This is a series of short stories involving primarily butt stuff. There will be toilet stuff, so beware.


Categories: Butt, Crush, Instant Size Change, Toilet, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 19 Completed: No Word count: 59862 Read: 543031 Published: April 19 2011 Updated: January 25 2023
Story Notes:

 

 

1. Plumbing Problems by BootyPatrol

2. Bad in Bed by BootyPatrol

3. Unfortunate Dating Experience by BootyPatrol

4. Paying the Babysitter. by BootyPatrol

5. Surviving a stalker by BootyPatrol

6. Massively Annoying by BootyPatrol

7. Cheaters Never Win by BootyPatrol

8. Day at the Pool by BootyPatrol

9. Previous Engagement by BootyPatrol

10. Snowed In by BootyPatrol

11. Continued Terror (Day at the Pool, part 2) by BootyPatrol

12. Watch Where You're Pointing That Thing by BootyPatrol

13. Party Pooper (Day at the Pool, part 3) by BootyPatrol

14. Sleepover by BootyPatrol

15. Partied Out by BootyPatrol

16. Surviving a Stalker (part 2) by BootyPatrol

17. The Webcam Incident by BootyPatrol

18. I'll make you eat those words by BootyPatrol

19. I'll make you eat those words (extended cut) by BootyPatrol

Plumbing Problems by BootyPatrol
Author's Notes:

Here it is! Enjoy.

>

>

     It was Scott's first day on the job as the apartment maitenance man. He was excited as he entered the apartment of a beautiful tenant. She opened the door and greeted him with a smile. "Ma'am, I'm here to handle a toilet problem." Scott said. "Perfect. You came right in time. It's been acting up all day. By the way, you don't have to call me ma'am. I prefer Sarah." the young woman responded. Scott grinned as he was shown to the bathroom.

     An hour or two passed. Scott found himself feeling a little woozy. Last night's round of drinks at the bar must have been taking its toll. He blacked out.

     Sarah entered the bathroom and found it empty. She approached the toilet and gave it a flush.

     Scott awakened to the sound of roaring water. "Well, it seems fixed," a familiar voice boomed over head. Scott looked up to see Sarah towering over him, with her back turned to him. He looked around, realizing he was on a counter, next to the sink. He immediately began screaming. "SARAH! HELP ME! I'M DOWN HERE! SARAH!." he yelled, as loud as he could manage. She didn't hear him through the roaring water of the toilet. Then he saw something shift in front of him. That's when Scott realized the counter was level with Sarah's perfect butt. Her round ass loomed in front of him. As it wiggled back and forth, ever so slightly, Scott approached it. It was almost as if he were in some sort of trance. He watched with a combination of excitement and curiousity as Sarah's pants suddenly dropped, followed by her underwear. As Sarah bent over to move these items to a better location, Scott watched in awe as her goddess-like buttcheeks parted. Suddenly, she bumped the counter. The impact threw Scott off balance. He fell forward, in the opening crevice before him. Scott landed on something rubbery. His nose was immediately assaulted with a sour smell. A chill ran through his body. He knew where he was. He immediately tried to rise to his feet and move, but found that he couldn't. He was stuck. Something sticky held him in place. "SARAH!!!!." he screamed, as it fully dawned on him. He was stuck to her sticky anus. Her cheeks clamped shut. "I guess it's time to test to test out his handywork. I kinda wish he'd stayed to work on some other plumbing." she said with a light giggle, as she slapped her ass. It jiggled, in response, slightly. To her, it was nothing, but to Scott, it was that much more suffering, as he was rubbed around her butthole. But test? The word repeated in Scott's mind. His panic level rose as he felt her butt turn completely upside down as she sat. Scott shrieked in horror. But his tiny squeaks went unheard as her massive ass cheeks prevented the sound from reaching her ears.

Scott then realized how pathetic of a situation he was in. He was an unnoticeable speck on the shithole of a beautiful girl. It was highschool, all over again. Suddenly, her angellic anus puckered. A loud thunder and powerful gust of wind fired from her ass. The force freed Scott from his sticky prison. He landed with a splash in the cold water below. When he resurfaced, the smell of Sarah's ass filled his lungs. He gagged. He watched as her butthole puckered again. Scott decided moving was a good idea. He swam to the front of the toilet. He resumed his fruitless screaming. Suddenly, he saw light, as Sarah's butt lifted. Had she heard him? He waited with anticipation.

     To his misfortune, the answer was no. Her beautiful booty came back down, a little further forward. Her butthole was now perfectly positioned over him again. Suddenly, a loud roar burst from Sarah's ass again. Scott closed his eyes, humiliated at the situation... when something slapped him. It was wet. He looked down at himself to find himself covered in some sort of goo. The rotten smell immediately hit him. He looked at himself, then back at Sarah's anus as the realization hit him like a ton of bricks. This slime that was all over him had come from Sarah's butthole. He was mortified. He was also stuck to the porcelain, he discovered. No matter how hard he tried, he could not move. Another fart burst from Sarah's butthole. But as Scott watched in horror, a massive fountain of Sarah's buttgunk spewed from her ass, directly onto him. "Gaw... can this get any worse?." he thought. Sure enough, her beautiful butthole puckered again and spewed another wave of ass gunk on to him. He picked up gagging. Suddenly, he heard a phone dialing above him. Then he heard a click. Sarah began to speak. "Eh. What am I thinking, calling him from the toilet. Scott is too cute. I wanna invite him to dinner in person." she said to herself. Scott felt a sense of irony as he realized he was wearing her dinner from the previous night. He desperately attempted screaming again, only to get a taste of that dinner and begin to choke violently. Suddenly, a shadow passed over Scott. He looked up and was met with the biggest surge of fear he'd ever felt. Above him dangled the biggest piece of shit he'd ever seen. Sarah giggled. "If he can do as good of a job on me as he did with this plumbing, Scott might be getting lucky tonight," she said. Scott could hear from her voice that she was wearing a grin. "How much worse can this get?." Scott asked himself. Her butthole contracted above as Scott heard a grunt. Finally, a massive fart erupted from her rear as the massive piece of shit dislodged and rocketed right toward Scott.
      Sarah got up and wiped. She then flushed, as she readied herself to head up to Scott's apartment. She had no idea that she had just converted him into a fine mushy paste on her toilet.

 

 

 

>

>

End Notes:

Ok, there's the first story. Hope it didn't cause too much trauma to any of you.

>

>

Bad in Bed by BootyPatrol
Author's Notes:

Getting her in bed was the easy part... (Story has been revamped, a little).

    The night had gone wonderfully. Todd was home, now and his girlfriend, Jocelyn was with him. She went straight to his room and pretended to drop her purse. Her beautiful blue eyes locked with his, and she wore a teasing grin, as she bent over to retrieve it. She wiggled her perfect, round ass. Todd leapt on to the bed. Jocelyn stared at him blankly. "Don't think you're getting lucky tonight. I'll be right back. Gonna use the bathroom." she said, with a smirk. As soon as she left the room, Todd stripped down. He laid back and waited.

     Jocelyn re-entered the room and saw Todd's discarded clothes. "Yeah, that's not a good start," she muttered. He didn't appear to be in the room. She stripped down to her black lacey underwear and crawled up on the bed.

     Todd woke to a massive earthquake. He must have drifted off. He looked around to discover something very wrong. His room looked... bigger. It looked much bigger. Then he realized it wasn't bigger. He was smaller. As if to confirm this, a shadow fell over Todd. He looked up in horror to find his girl friend crawling up on the bed. She laid down next to him. Todd fell backwards in shock.

     A few minutes passed and Todd managed to snap out of it. He felt movement. Very minor, but it was movement. He traced down the goddess-like body of Jocelyn and saw her feet. They were wiggling. She only did that when she was tired and falling asleep. Todd did not like this one bit. He had to get her attention. "JOCELYN!," he yelled. He was too far down the length of her body to be heard. He was all the way down by her calf. She was laying on her side. Todd knew he'd have to move fast or he wouldn't get to her in time.

     Todd got to her waist, right next to Jocelyn's titanic ass. He had to stop, to catch his breath. While he paused, he stopped and admired his girlfriend’s wonderful rearend. The lace she wore hugged her butt, perfectly. He traced the line of her ass crack that lay beyond. He almost wanted to see her anus. Suddenly, he noticed something. He no longer felt movement. He glanced down at her feet. They had stopped moving. She had fallen asleep. Todd realized the best thing to do was still to get to her head. He felt movement again. He looked up as a shadow fell over him. The massive rearend of his girlfriend was tilting towards him. She was rolling over. "JOCELYN! NO!," he shrieked.

     Todd watched in horror as Jocelyn's butt lowered over him. It was like watching the ceiling of a building collapsing, except for the fact that  it was attached to a damned-near goddess. But he had some luck. Her crack was centered above him. As she lowered, he was not crushed, but instead pinned down. He found himself unable to move, despite his struggles. He laid there, trying to think of what to do. His thoughts were interrupted as he felt Jocelyn's butt cheeks tense up. There came an explosive, almost deafening roar above him. A strong wind surged past Todd. Then the smell hit him. Jocelyn had just farted on Todd in her sleep. Todd choked on the horrendous smell as he gagged. 

     He was shocked. It stunned him that such a beautiful creature could create something so terrible. 

     Suddenly, he noticed a frey in her lingerie. He maneuvered toward it and found himself free... sort of. He was now inside her underwear. But at least he was not trapped under her, anymore. He felt movement, again. Jocelyn rolled over. Beneath him, Jocelyn's titanic ass cheeks parted. He fell straight down and landed, softly. He stared down at her rubbery anus, in horror. The smell coming off of it was sour. Todd withdrew in an automatic reaction of disgust. But he  came back around for another sniff. The smell was so grotesque, yet he was drawn to it. He inhaled deeply, causing himself to choke on the foulness eminating from her hole.

     Suddenly, her beautiful butthole blossomed like the flowers he'd given her earlier that night. The foul wind gusted past him, attempting to lift him up, but failing. Why hadn't it been able to lift him up? Todd tried to move and found himself stuck. "Wonderful," he said. "I'm a bug stuck to my girlfriend's sticky shithole... this isn't what I had in mind when I had planned on getting some booty tonight..."

     An hour passed and Todd remained stuck to her girlfriend's butthole. He was getting desperate. Then a horrifying and disgusting thought came to his mind. He needed something to wash this stuff off... maybe he could lick himself free? The thought sent a chill through his spine.Todd knew it was better than waiting it out. Who knew when Jocelyn would put that thing to use. He closed his eyes and stuck out his tongue. He began the nauseating process of licking his girlfriend's shithole in attempt to free himself... and it was working.

     Jocelyn woke up with a shiver. She felt a persistent itch on her butthole. She didn't want to scratch, for fear of Todd seeing. She tensed her stomach and began to push. Jocelyn had attempted to remedy her itch with the clinching of her anus, but instead, she pushed out an explosive fart. She rolled over, blushing. This was only to find that Todd wasn't there.

     Jocelyn's massive booty blast had finished the job for Todd. He had the sickening taste of his girlfriend's ass in his mouth. He banished that thought from his mind. Her butt began to move and it was at that moment that Todd noticed her butthole hadn't closed after that last fart. He stumbled in to her eagerly awaiting shithole.

     Todd fell the distance into his girlfriend's butthole. He landed on something soft. The smell grew worse. He tried to walk, only to find his feet were stuck. They had sunk in something. It felt like quicksand. He struggled but only sank faster. He reached down to pull himself up. To his horror, he found his hands now stuck, too. Then it hit him. He was stuck in a piece of shit in his girlfriend's butt. He continued sinking. Then he saw the light above him dim. Her butthole puckered. Suddenly, he had hope. If she farted, it might be enough to get him out of this literal mess. As anticipated, a roaring thunder tore loose from Jocelyn's anus. However, to Todd's dismay, it assisted him in no way. In minutes, he found himself up to his chin in his own girlfriend's waste. "JOCELYN!," he shrieked with all he had. It was no use.

     Jocelyn was getting worried. She got up and rested on all fours, in the kitten position.

     Her lovely booty began to shudder. Her anus closed tight. With no further warning, Jocelyn pushed out the most monstrous fart, ever. The sound tore from her butt like a terrible thunder. The blast was so powerful, Todd found himself being yanked from her waste and propelled away. Todd was tossed around in his girlfriend's butthole. He found himself at the entrance of it. He was on his hands and knees, choking. His freshest air reeked of shit and the taste of her ass still violated his mouth. There was no way he was staying here.

     Jocelyn felt that annoying itch, again. This time, a little deeper in. Todd wasn't here, so... it couldn't hurt to scratch.

     Todd got to his feet and prepared to leap from his girlfriend's butthole. Suddenly, a black mountain folded inward toward him. He could vaguely see through the lace. His exit became too blocked before he could jump. Jocelyn's underwear-clad pinky pressed up against her butthole. Todd was forced to back up.

    That itch had moved. Jocelyn was annoyed. She had to get rid of it. Todd would never have to know.

     His girlfriend's delicate little pinky squirmed its way into her shithole. Todd tried to push it back, only to find he was too small to give any noticeable resistance. It would crush him, if he didn't move. He had no choice. He had to go deeper.

     Despite the noxious fumes that drove Todd to the point of wanting to vomit, he fled deeper into his girlfriend's shit hole. Jocelyn's pinky pursued.

     Finally, Todd reached a wall. He put his hand on it, only to find how soft it was. It was mushy, and slimy. That, plus the air coming off it told him exactly what that wall was. He was caught between his girlfriend's pinky and a giant piece of shit. He turned around to find his girlfriend's pinky had already arrived. He pressed his back to the wall of waste. He did the only thing he could do. He screamed bloody murder.

     Jocelyn heard a strange squeak. It was tiny and almost unnoticeable. "That almost sounded like it came from... my....I wonder if..." She paused her pinky.

     Todd saw the pinky stop. She had heard him! He had never felt so much relief in his life. "JOCELYN! I'M HERE! I'M IN YOUR BUTT!," he screamed.
     Jocelyn heard the squeak again, and shifted uneasily. The squeak fell silent.

     By some miracle, Jocelyn's pinky had let some sound through.. but after that shift, it was no longer there. Todd's screams were no longer audible.

     "Huh. Weird... I wonder if..." Jocelyn paused in thought.  Todd’s heart pounded. Yes. Yes! "Nah.... Couldn't be". Her pinky thrust forward. Todd felt himself being pressed into his girlfriend's shit. Jocelyn heard and felt a wet crunch. She yanked her pinky out, in alarm. She was happy to find the itch was  mostly gone.

     Jocelyn then got up and began what no doubt would have been a sexy strut back to the restroom. Todd caught brief glimpses of light, with each step. But finally, the light shown consistently. He wanted to make his way toward it, but he was in such pain. He was sure had multiple broken bones. But it turned out that he didn't need to move. Jocelyn's magnificent bottom suddenly erupted. Todd was pulled free of the waste into which he had been mashed. He landed softly, though it still caused great pain. He looked around, still choking from the horrific expulsion that Jocelyn had just launched. He realized that he was on the toilet paper roll... in her bathroom.

     Jocelyn had seen the small speck fling from her own ass, as she began to plant her rearend on the toilet. She was disgusted, but wanted to sit down before looking. She had to look. It had landed on the toilet paper roll, anyway. She could multitask just fine.

     As Jocelyn's bottom erupted into the toilet, her eyes travelled and locked on the "speck". Todd watched her blue eyes lock onto him and study him, in disgust. He tried to get excited, but it hurt too much to do so. That and the fact that while she studied him, she was still unleashing hell on the waters below her. Jocelyn's eyes suddenly widened, in both shock and surprise. She recognized Todd. He was so relieved. But her expression soon changed. She developed a nervous look and then bit her bottom lip, as if making a difficult decision.

     Jocelyn was trying realizing that if Todd had actually been inside her butt, he had seen unspeakable things. Things that would make her unable to face him again, or talk about this "stuff" Plus, he looked badly injured. She had not clue what to do about that. All that Jocelyn could think to do, if she truly cared, was to be somewhat merciful. With that said, she couldn't bring herself to take direct action. So she did the only thing that crossed her mind. She knew he would understand.

     Todd watched as Jocelyn reached for him. Her hand lifted the toilet paper and folded it up, with him on top. As she brought it closer to her, her expression turned apologetic. Todd watched as she began to lower both Todd and Todd's soft, white platform, instead of raising it. He was confused. But as he approached her amazing ass, and her beautiful buttcheeks parted, things became slightly clearer.... so to speak.  As the terrible smell began to assault him, Todd attempted to protest. She was trying to be "humane". But this was not the way to go about it. He watched in terror as he approached her butthole. She dragged him through her butt product. The gunk smeared all over him, until he reached her butthole. The pressured forced him right into the glorious rearend that he so very much admired, along with the remnants of her waste. Todd was returned to hell.

     Jocelyn finished up and went t bed. She just wanted to forget this whole thing. But she also determined that if she found him alive in the morning, she wouldn't be able to force herself to keep him there. "If you survive the night, I'll save you.," she said, unsure if he could hear. She drifted off to sleep.

     Unfortunately, when she woke up, Jocelyn wasn't really fully processing.  Todd awakened, still in horrible pain. He remembered her words. This was it! She was walking. Once again, he saw the light streaming into Jocelyn's butthole. But something different happened. Her bottom inverted. He felt the impact of her sitting down. Todd watched in horror as her asshole puckered shut. He felt the pressure, the heat, and sudden movement of the slime in which he had spent the night. Todd was suddenly alert. Despite the pain, he pulled his strength and screamed.

     Jocelyn sat on the toilet. Her stomach rumbled. She yawned and decided do her business. She was trying to remember something nagging at the back of her memory. What was it?

     Todd had never felt more afraid and helpless in his life. Her beautiful booty had consumed him again, and again.  Now, there was no way out. He knew what was coming next. As Jocelyn began to relax, Todd felt the new shift, in her butthole. "JOCELYN! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!," he shrieked, for the final time, as both he, mixed in with Jocelyn's dinner were spewed carelessly from the perfect ass of the perfect girl.

End Notes:

Here's the story.

 

Unfortunate Dating Experience by BootyPatrol
Author's Notes:

A movie date with a beautiful blonde and her equally beautiful, excessively opinionated best friend who is accompanying her doesn't go quite as planned.

     You arrived at the theater before Jackie and her friend, Joanna. You always had a good time with Jackie, but you and Joanna never really saw eye to eye and as a result, she could be a pain. You arranged to meet in the top row and you got there in time to get middle seats. This would be a good night. Not even Joanna could ruin it. You laid back and waited for your date to arrive.

     You woke up to the boom of the previews. You looked around realizing you were no longer in your seat. You couldn't even see the screen. You could see the flash of lights from the screen, above you. You turned to look up at the light source. You could see the giant projector, what seemed like miles above you. "What is going on?," you asked yourself, outloud. That's when you heard the whisper of two girls. You knew those voices. You watched in shock as a gigantic Jackie and Joanna came up the stairs. No, they weren't giant. You were tiny, you realized. "See? He's late," Joanna said in voice that simply screamed "I told you so". You jumped up and down, screaming for them, but the movie was far too loud for them to ever hear your tiny squeaks. The girls were now in front of you. You watched in horror and awe as Jackie's tight jean-clad ass stuck out as she lowered it on to the seat next to you. "I'll be right back. Need a drink," Joanna said, dropping her purse in front of your seat. For the moment, you were alone with Jackie. You ran the distance to her, screaming her name, though you knew it was a pointless gesture. She sat there, quietly texting. She giggled at something she read. You liked her laugh. As you neared her side, Jackie leaned to the side, away from you, and began to dig through her purse. Her butt was breath-taking. You drew close when suddenly a loud thunder broke the silence. You were sent flying back to the middle of your seat. You sat there, dazed. What was that? Could this goddess-like girl have just farted at you? The putrid smell confirmed your suspicion. You sat there, where you had landed, feeling a combination of grossed out, confused, fear, and just a little sick.

     You remained there for a moment longer. Suddenly, a voice brought you back to the real world. "He's still not here?." Joanna questioned. "No, not yet." Jackie responded. A shadow fell over you. "I'm telling you, he's a loser," Joanna commented, as she began to unknowingly lower her large, heart-shaped ass over you.

Ending One:

     You never noticed how round her butt was. It was quite possibly nicer than Jackie's. You shook that thought, realizing it was poorly timed. By then you realized it was too late. You also realized an irony of how wrong you were. It turned out, Joanna could do something to ruin your night; sit down. The wet crunch that your body made, as Joanna's amazing ass crushed you into liquid, went unheard, due to the movie.

Rewind:

     You found yourself pinned beneath the tremendous ass of your date's best friend. You also found yourself thinking about what a bitch she was because of that last comment. "Don't say that. I'm sure something important is going on." Jackie defended. That calmed you down, a little. You squirmed for freedom. You felt Joanna's cheeks tense up. Then, all at once, the pressure subsided. It suddenly felt warmed. That's when the horrendous smell hit you. Joanna had just slipped out a quiet fart. You choked on her fumes. You saw a crack of light as Joanna leaned sideways, slightly. You took the opportunity and dashed from beneath her. Fresh air filled your lungs. That was one problem handled. Now you just needed to get spotted. You rushed back toward Jackie.

     You reached Jackie's massive ass and immediately began scaling the center of her jeans. You reached the top. Something happened in the movie, causing Jackie to jump. You pitched forward, against her bare back and slid down her now-expose crack. You slid down her underwear and felt heat from above. Jackie's ass smelled slightly. You were glad you had distance from the tremendous asshole that undoubtedly aimed straight at you, in the dark. As Jackie continued leaning forward, you quickly found out how close it was, as a wedgie formed. You were pressed firmly against her butthole. It smelled far worse, up close. It crinkled in anticipation. Another loud noise from the movie alarmed Jackie. Once again she jumped, only this time upon her landing, an enormous fart exploded from her butthole, directly on to you. "JACKIE!," you heard Joanna say, with shock in her voice.

     You laid in place, choking on your date's ass air. You laid against her underwear, motionless. Suddenly, something fell on top of you and covered your body. You felt wet and sticky. That's when you realized you were covered in something that fell from directly above you. Directly above you was Jackie's asshole. You quickly figured out that Jackie had randomly deposited her own ass gunk all over you. You choked as you tasted some of it.

     Suddenly, light began to pour in, overhead. You knew this was your chance. You scrambled up Jackie's underwear, and out. You fell from the top of her pants, and in your panic, you scrambled away from Jackie.

      Joanna looked down, directly at you. At first you thought you were spotted. You didn't know whether to be scared or glad. "They really should clean better. Look at all these crumbs on the seat." she said, reaching towards you. Were you THAT small, that she mistook you for a crumb? "Can't expect much. Let me get you a napkin," Jackie offered, leaning over to grab one. You watched her glorious ass lift, yet again. Then you remembered Joanna's hand. You turned just in time to see her hand brush you and the crumbs near you. You were sent flying... and landed right under Jackie's rear. "If he's not here in ten minutes and doesn't leave you some sort of message, I'm deleting his number from your phone for you," Joanna sneered. You stared at her, angrily, as you got back to your feet, "Deal," Jackie said, with a sigh. You were shocked at this response. Your shock cost you dearly, as her ass came back down on top of you. The crunch of your body reached Jackie's ears. "You're right. They should clean better. I think I just sat on popcorn," she commented, unaware that her date was now nothing more than a stain on her ass.

>

Paying the Babysitter. by BootyPatrol
Author's Notes:

One favor gone wrong, two cousins... money is the least of your worries.

     You stood in the entrance to Lauren's house. She was an old friend of yours. She and her cousin Nikki were quite close. Lauren was just a little older than you, but Nikki was a little younger. "Ok, why am I baby sitting Nikki, again? Isn't she old enough to take care of herself?," you asked Lauren. "She is, but I don't wanna leave her here alone. She might get into trouble. Just keep her company and keep an eye on her for me, ok? I'll make it worth your while, when I get back," Lauren responded. You liked the sound of that, so you agreed.

     These two cousins definitely shared the common gene of having a nice ass. Nikki's was a fair amount bigger than Lauren's while Lauren's was round and a little more subtle. You liked them both. You entered the living room to find Nikki. "We gonna have fun tonight?," she questioned when she saw you. "Why not?," you answered. "Let me go to the bathroom and then pick this stuff up. Gonna hop in the shower after that, if you'd like to join me," she said. You chuckled as she strutted out of the room, wiggling her bottom as she went.

     You met her in the bathroom. She had already stripped down, facing away from you. Her ass made you want to drool, a little. "Could you hand me a Q-tip, baby?," Nikki asked without turning to look at you. "Yeah, but then I gotta move my  car," you said. You began to hand the Q-tip to her. The second her hand touched it, you felt a strange tingly sensation. Suddenly, you found yourself in the air, clinging to a giant hunk of cotton. You were tiny! But what the hell had happened? You realized Nikki was holding you. You could figure out what happened later. For now, you needed to get safe.

     You knew the ideal opportunity would be to yell at her as the Q-tip neared her ear. You waited. To your surprise, she didn't bring it around front and began lowering it instead of raising it. You saw her look over her shoulder and survey the room, to be sure she was alone. "NIKKI!?," you tried screaming, with no luck. "Thank goodness," she said after realizing she was alone. You saw her begin to bend over. The Q-tip was heading toward her ass, as her cheeks began to spread. Her puckered anus was now exposed, as your end of the Q-tip approached it. "NIKKI!? NO! HELP ME!." you shrieked. "Time to get rid of this damned itch," she said. You felt the Q-tip press against her rubbery hole. The smell reached you quickly. She rubbed you around her butthole, then began to withdraw. That's when you noticed you weren't withdrawing with it. The Q-tip left your reach. You realized you were stuck. Her sticky anus had been tacky enough to pull you off the Q-tip. You were mortified. Then you heard the roar of the shower. As she headed in, she released a powerful booty blast. This beautiful goddess had just inserted you into her perfect rearend and farted on you. Despite the force of the blast, you were still left in the same position, only now you were a little more nauseated than before. The water streamed down her back as some of it flowed down her crack. For better or worse, you noticed it was slowly but surely breaking your sticky bonds. A few minutes passed and you were almost completely free. Suddenly, Nikki bent over. Soap appeared at the bottom of her ass and began heading straight toward you.

     The soap headed towards you. You had two options; stay put and likely die or... well, you couldn't exactly jump off her ass and survive that fall... so that left... her butthole. The thought of willingly jumping in there sent a chill down your spine. Finally, you decided to make a break for the hole.

Ending One:

      You raced toward her anus. As you reached it, an unpredicted event occurred. It puckered, closing tightly in front of you. That screwed you over. The soap reached you before you knew it. It crushed you, and as Nikki dragged it on, you were reduced to a smear on her ass.

Rewind:

     You reached her butthole. It lay before you, almost welcoming you. The soap was drawing near. You took one last deep breath and leapt inside. The soap passed over and her hole clinched shut behind you. She stood back up. "Hell... why me? ," you questioned out loud. Your new prison wreaked.You briefly reflected on just how bad your luck was, right now. You were stuck deep in the ass of this unaware girl.

     The next thing you knew, Nikki bent over again. You felt her anus tense up, when suddenly, an explosion echoed from her ass. A massive fart launched you from her butthole, right against the shower wall. You prepared to fall to your death, when something smacked you. You didn't fall. In fact, you were stuck to the wall. You couldn't even move. That's when you noticed the smell. Your hands felt the rotten, sticky slime that bound them. A look of horror spread across your face as you realized what had happened, understanding that this gunk had come from Nikki's ass. You were coated in her butt gunk. This horrid slime was composed of the liquified remains of what she'd previously eaten....and now you were wearing it. "NIKKI!," you miserably cried. The roar of the shower made your cries fall upon deaf ears. On top of that, some of her ass slime worked its way into your mouth. You choked on the horrendous flavor of this beautiful girl's booty-product. Nikki leaned down to wash her leg. Her ear was right next to you. You shrieked at her. She looked ahead, suddenly alert. "I can't hear you, sexy. Got water in my ears. I'll be done in just a second. Getting my booty all nice and clean for you," she teased. You screamed again. To her, it sounded like a grunt. "Yeah, I thought you might like that," she giggled. Her head pulled away, as she went to wash her other leg.

Ending Two:

     Her exposed shithole came back around and stopped right in front of you. If your hands were free, you would have been able to reach out and touch it. Nikki's massive butthole hovered in front of you. Suddenly, it puckered.You didn't like the look of that. Nikki began inhaling. She was about to sneeze. Finally, she couldn't hold the sneeze any longer. Everything seemed to happen in slow motion. As the sneeze was occurring on one end, her anus suddenly blossomed in front of you, as it also began to press against you. In the darkness in front of you, a huge mass launched forward. The end of a giant piece of shit launched from Nikki's butthole, straight at you. It crushed you on the shower wall, smearing you. Then it reflexively retracted, taking your remains with it. Nikki would never know about her latest addition to her booty collection.

Rewind:

     Nikki cut off the water and began to dry off. After she wrapped the towel around herself, there came a knock on the bathroom door. Lauren entered. "Lemme get a quick shower, Nik," she said. Nikki left the bathroom. Lauren turned the water back on and stripped down. She stepped into the water. Her comparatively large butt wiggled in front of you, as she soaped up. You watched it, almost hypnotized by it. You snapped out of it and began to shriek, again. "LAUREN! HELP!!!!" Still nothing. Finally,she began to soap her legs. She bent over and her buttcheek spread on either side of you. As she leaned against the wall, her asshole pressed right against you. While she continued washing her legs, you were left with no choice but to sniff her putrid ass. You turned away, for a moment, but found your attention drawn back. You wanted another sniff. Upon taking another deep wiff,  you choked on the air that you chose to inhale so deeply. Yet, you still wanted more.

     As she pulled away, her butthole took you with it. "Hell, not again," you sighed. The shower water began to free you, yet again. She turned her back to the shower head and bent over. The water pounded on her ass, and freed you. You found yourself caught in a stream. But where was it taking you? Before you knew what was going on, you were slurped into her asshole. She stood, sealing you in. Her butt had its own scent to it. Regardless, it was no more pleasant than Nikki's. You wanted out.

     Lauren remained bending over. "After this long ass night, I think I need a deeper cleaning," Lauren muttered to herself. "Besides, who knows where the rest of the night might lead?," she giggled. What could she possibly mean? Suddenly, her ass cheeks parted. You saw a soapy pinky press against her anus. It slid in, to your horror.You tried to push it back but you were too tiny to have any effect. It almost ran you over. You had no choice, as she dug deeper, scrubbing her anal walls. The smell was overwhelming, but you had no choice except to go deeper. Suddenly, you reached a dead end. You hit the "wall" in frustration. Your fist sunk into the soft mass infront of you. The smell was stronger than ever, here. You realized that it wasn't a wall that blocked you, rather a large piece of shit. Your eyes widened with horror, as her pinky caught up to you. It pressed against you, forcing your back against her shit. You shrieked, knowing it would do you no good. Suddenly, she withdrew her pinky!

Ending Three:

      Your heart soared with hope. Could she be done?

Outside, Lauren was recoating her pinky with soap.

The light pouring into Lauren's butthole was suddenly cut off. Her pinky rushed back in, to your horror. It went back up to you and began to press hard, against you. You felt like you were about to pop. Lauren felt a slight crunch on the tip of her pinky.The shower water prevented her from hearing it. She withdrew. "Lickably clean," she said with a grin.

     With a slight *pop*, Lauren withdrew her pinky. You were shocked to see you were miraculously alive. The problem was that you were stuck to her pinky, with multiple broken bones. "Lickably clean", she repeated. Despite the pain, you became aware of our surroundings. As you looked forward, you realized you were now right in front of Lauren's face. She appeared to be staring right at you. You  struggled to scream, but your broken ribs made it impossible. Lauren's mouth opened. Her tongue slid out. It all happened in slow motion, as her tongue collected you, scooping you off of her smallest finger. Her tongue withdrew, carrying you with it. You watched helplessly as you slid into Lauren's mouth. You would never been seen again. You were rescued from her butthole only to be swallowed by this beautiful blonde.

Rewind:

     Lauren stood back up straight. You really dodged a bullet, there. You worked to pry your self free of the shit wall, but had little luck. You saw her anus pucker. Without further warning, Lauren farted loud and hard. It actually hurt your ears.

     She finished up her shower, dried off, and got out. She stood there for a moment. Meanwhile, deep in her ass, you choked on the foul stench of her booty blast. You felt the rumble of her stomach, above you. You didn't like that on bit. You felt Lauren sit down. But then you felt a pressure. Her anus tightened. She was grunting. "Oh no... no... please no," you whispered in fear. Lauren's butt exploded, firing you into the cold water, in the toilet below. You surfaced and began a panicked scream. Her butt cheeks buffered out your pleas for help. You looked up at her shithole in horror, as it puckered and fired again. You found yourself in the same basic position as you were on the shower wall... except now, you were stuck to a toilet. How much more humiliating could it get? Her butthole answered that for you, as it puckered and began to fire off horrifyingly large amounts of ass gunk, right at you. Her anus spewed its contents on you, like a fire hose.Suddenly, it stopped. You heard a knock at the door. "How was your night?." Nikki asked. "It was good. How did it go for you two?." Lauren questioned. It went alright, but he disappeared, while I was in the shower." Nikki responded. "Strange. His car is still out front. He couldn't have gone far. Maybe he fell asleep, somewhere. ." proposed Lauren. A large shadow fell over you. You looked up in horror to find the most massive piece of shit you had ever seen, hovering over you. You went speechless, as you thrashed to free yourself. "Maybe,' Nikki replied. "Just go find him, please," Lauren instructed. "I have a very BIG thank you to give him," she added, with a giggle. At that moment, the shit broke off. Everything seemed to slow down. The massive chunk of Lauren's waste came straight at you. You felt the squishy front, as it touched your chest, then felt the mass behind it. Lauren failed to hear the wet crunch of your body, as it was covered by the plop that was also made. Her BIG thank you was bigger than she would ever know... too much, in fact. She let one last fart that resulted in another spewing. Her ass gunk pressure washed your remains from the procelain.

>

 

Surviving a stalker by BootyPatrol
Author's Notes:

Stalkers can be even scarier when they don't know you're there.

     There she was, as expected. You had planned a trip to the mall, and as always, Rachel managed to show up. You saw her looking for you. She wasn't a bad lookin girl. She had long brown hair, cute hazel eyes, and an amazingly sexy ass. But with that in mind, she was crazy as hell. You found a seat, off to the side and bowed your head. There was really no where practical you could hide, so just figured that was your best bet. You felt a little dizzy and drowsy, suddenly.

     You must have passed out. You heard the normal noise of the mall, around you. It seemed louder than usual. You couldn't see anyone, either. In fact, you didn't recognize this area of the mall. You looked around. Suddenly, a shadow fell over you. You turned around to see a giant looming over you. You'd recognize that butt in tight jeans and long brown hair anywhere. Rachel. Then everything began to become clear. She wasn't a giant. You were tiny. You froze, unsure of what to do. Your first instinct was to scream, but you stopped yourself. You reconsidered, trying to decide if you wanted her to find you, especially in this state. You decided to hold that thought and spend a moment enjoying the view. It wasn't every day that you saw a booty this nice from this perspective. It also wasn't everday that you could look at it without being tormented by the owner. You grinned, watching he hips go back and forth as she casually surveyed the area, trying to spot you. She soon got a little tired of standing. You suddenly saw her rearend break it's pattern of motion. You watched in horror as Rachel's heart-shaped ass lowered over you. You broke your silence. "RACHEL! NOOOOOO!!!," you screamed.

Ending One:

     You watched in fear as one the most jaw-dropping asses you'd ever seen, owned by one of the most obnoxious people you ever met came ever closer to you. You realized you had no where to run. She continued looking for you, not thinking to look behind her, as she sat. Her massive rearend rolled over the bottom half of your body, crushing it into an unusable pulp. You howled with pain. With you hands, you pounded on her ass, and screamed. You felt the pressure lift slightly. was she gettng up? As it turned out, no. She was just leaning forward. Before you could question how much worse it could get, a terrifying trumpet roared. Your ears rang. You were in disbelief. Could she have really done what you thought she did? To answer your question, the smell rushed over you. Your eyes teared up. After she had given you a nice opportunity to finish inhaling her toxic butthole bomb, Rachel began to sit up, straight. You watched in horror, no longer able to scream as her goddess-ike ass began to roll back, more. It was coming to finish the job. *crunch* She felt something crush beneath her butt. She shifted and ignored it. She didn't want to risk you seeing her wiping something off her ass. Little did she know, it would be you.

Rewind:

     Her butt came down, fast and hard. The sudden immense pressure knocked you out cold.

     You awakened an earthquake. You looked around. Everything came flooding back to memory. That's when you realized your were tangled in a stray thread on Rachel's jeans. What are the odds of that? You looked beyond your unknowing captor's rearend. You realized you weren't at the mall anymore. You recognized a girl's bedroom when you saw it. Rachel climbed up on her bed and got on all fours. She rested her butt on her feet. You untangled yourself and dropped down. You could hear her talking on the phone. "I know. I saw him there and then he was just gone. Have you heard from him?" She questioned.

     You paused to consider your next move. You figured you could enjoy the sight of Rachel's glorious ass, while you considered it. Unfortunately, she made the decision for you. A loud thunder broke the silence. You were thrown back. Suddenly, a vile smell filled your nose. You coughed. She had just farted at you. You realized you definitely didn't want to be here anymore. You decided you were going to try to get her attention. She couldn't hear you over her phone.

     She began to get off the bed. You jumped and caught onto the loose thread you had been tangled up in. She approached her desk. That was perfect. As she turned around, you leapt onto the desk. She then bent over in front of you. You felt a breeze behind you and turned to see a desk fan cutting on. It wasn't all that strong, but you quickly noticed it was getting faster. You began to lose traction and slide back. You scrambled to stay in place. If you were blown off the desk, you knew you wouldn't survive the fall. As you looked behind you to see how close you were, you saw Rachel's tremendous underwear-clad ass right behind you. You were sort of relieved to see it would catch you, but you still resisted. Then things got worse. You watched in horror as her underwear lowered. Her cheeks were spread wide, with her crinkled butthole exposed... and you were heading right for it.

     Finally, you reached the edge of the desk and were sent flying. You slapped against her puckered anus. She stood up, sliding on a new pair of underwear. Without the wind blowing, there was nothing to fend off the smell. Her rotten shithole immediately invaded your air supply. Something else you noticed... you weren't falling off. You tried to squirm off, but it was no use. Then you realized you were stuck. Something on her anus was gluing you to it. As if to confirmed this, her butthole puckered. She let an explosive fart. You didn't budge. You choked on her butt air, coughing and gagging. If it wasn't bad enough that she tormented you before, now you were just an insignificant speck on her little butthole. The guy she worshipped was ironically being forced to worship her goddess-like anus, so to speak. He wouldn't have minded if it weren't so close and so disgusting. Her butt fumes were all you had to breathe, as you stuck firmly in place. Every breath you took involved sniffing deeply of this massive ass.

     Rachel's butt began to wiggle as she walked. You saw light pour in, as her underwear slid down. You watched her bare ass lower. You shrieked as you saw the toilet below. She let a massive fart, but you remained stuck. However, the fart wasn't all that came out. You watched as some sort of slimey substance surged from her ass, right by your face, as your were forced to remain in place. Rachel stood up. You coughed and gagged. Your eyes watered and burned at the rotten stench. You tried breathing through your mouth, only to get some her ass jelly sucked into your mouth. The product of this beautiful booty was the most sickening thing you had ever tasted. Your turning stomach stopped holding your focus, as you saw movement. Then you saw a white square approaching you. Your eyes widened in terror. "NO, RACHEL! DON'T!," you screamed. The toilet paper made contact with you. She dragged you across her slimey shithole, smearing you in the gunk. You were mortified. She pulled the toilet paper away. You were stuck to it. She dropped it in the toilet below. You shrieked in horror. She turned and reached back to flush. "RACHEL! NO! PLEASE!." you screamed.

     You suddenly heard a rumble, high above you. She withdrew her hand. She wasn't done. You watched in terror as her heart-shaped ass lowered over the toilet, again. Another gigantic wet fart erupted from her rear. You were forced to watch her butthole as this happened. You remained stuck to the toilet paper. Her angellic anus puckered again. Suddenly, you saw the surge of slime spew from her butt. How much worse would this get? Your stalker was drenching you in her ass gunk while sitting there talking about you. You watched her butthole pucker. Her shithole relaxed and suddenly another was of thick butt gunk spewed upon you. You struggled to not be taken under by this sludge storm. You were almost too distracted to notice the movement over head. You looked up and your eyes widened in terror. A massive log of shit slid from powerful pooper, with ease. "One day, that boy is going to marry me," she said to her friend, on the phone. "I'LL MARRY YOU NOW! JUST GET ME OUT OF HERE! RACHEL! PLEASE!!," you shrieked. How ironic was it that you were offering up exactly what she wanted and she couldn't even hear it? You were humiliated beyond all reason. Another fart escaped her ass. The shit broke loose. You watched the mammoth brown pillar make contact with the toilet. Suddenly, the column of her waste waste began to tilt toward you. You watched as it slammed down onto you. You felt the mass of her shit overwhelm your tiny body. With a wet crunch, you were no more. Rachel giggled. "I could almost hear him begging me to marry him," she said. She had no idea how right she was. She let another massive fart, spewing more of her ass slime into the swamp below. She then wiped and flushed. But the good news was... you finally got away from your stalker!

 

Massively Annoying by BootyPatrol
Author's Notes:

The minor annoyances she causes in your life are suddenly so much more significant.

Lexy had been a friend, back in high school. You usually spent your friday nights with a group of people and she was among them. You always thought she was cute; her pale skin combined with her brownish black hair oddly worked in her favor. So did the round butt that she possessed. She wore jeans a lot, and while they weren't tight, they showed her form and depending on her positioning, they could become tight. With all that in mind, she had a lot working against her, too. She was quick to betray friends in favor of popular opinion, she was a gossip, and she was just generally annoying. On top of that, she had an extremely obnoxious laugh. She was a slight tomboy and a massive princess.

Since high school, she had been omitted from your ring of friends, though you were still "friends" with her. She also had the same last name as you and lived near by. As a result, you often got her mail.

Today, you found yourself in Lexy's entry hall, giving her the mis-delivered mail. You always liked her house. It smelled nice. It was a random observation, but it was relevant, in your mind. She collected the mail from you and went back to her kitchen to get mail of yours that she had received. You followed her so far as the living room and sat in a chair, to wait. It had been a long morning, and you were definitely feeling it. You felt a nap coming on as you yawned. You rested your eyes.

You awoke to a booming voice. "Jack? Where did you go?," Lexy's voice called out. "Ouch. Not so loud. I'm right here." you responded in an annoyed tone. You groggily opened your eyes. "Jack?," you heard her call again. As your eyes adjusted, you grew more impatient. "Hey dummy, I'm right he-." you began. You lost the ability to speak as you looked around you. Everything was different. Well... not different, rather... bigger. You found yourself on a vast wooden surface. Above you, you saw the massive chair in which you had been sitting. What the hell was going on? You continued to look around until you saw something hit the floor. It looked like a giant letter. Before you could react, a shadow fell over you and you looked up. A gigantic rearend lowered over you. You could see the hair hanging down the back and the clothing choice. Lexy continued squatting to retrieve the letter. You were speechless. Her butt stopped, three or four inches off the ground. "I guess he left. Kinda rude." she commented. "I didn't leave... I'm right here," you responded, half shocked at how small your voice was. Her ass remained over you, with her jeans pull tightly around her spread cheeks. You stared in awe. Under other circumstances, you would have taken great pleasure in seeing something like this. But you knew that this was very dangerous. As if to verify how bad of a situation you were in, a huge roar resounded above you. Along with it came a powerful wind. You were blown backward, from under Lexy, and you slid under the nearby chair. You sat up and shook your head, a little disoriented. You took a breath, trying to figure out what that could have been. Suddenly, you began to choke. You coughed, gagged, and eventually lost your lunch on the floor in front of you. as the most horrendously rotten smell you had ever known assaulted your senses. You immediately knew from that point... Lexy had just farted on you.

You waited for the air to clear and immediately began screaming. At first you weren't sure you wanted her to have you while you were in this condition, but now the only thing you wanted was to ensure that you stayed as far away from that ass as you could. You screamed as loud as you could, but by now, she had already stood up. Her left foot rose into the air, as she twirled around on her right foot, facing toward you. She immediately began walking in your direction. Had she heard you and spotted you? Your eyes traveled upward and you saw that she had not. Her shoe suddenly blocked your view of her face as it descended over you. You dove out of the way, just as it crashed down where you were standing. She continued to walk, without any awareness that she had nearly stepped on her friend. You chased behind her, continuing to scream. You suddenly found yourself making your way through the tall grasses of her living room carpet. It caused you to lose a little ground. She randomly stopped. She lowered to her knees, on the floor, then got on her hands. She lowered her butt onto her feet, and rested it there, as she laid down in the kitten position. Her goddess-like ass was even more well-defined, now. You paused to stare, but only for a moment. You looked around her, to the front of her. You saw her squishing ants with her finger. You realized now was the best opportunity to get her attention, but simultaneously, the worst moment. She could easily squish you, thinking you're a bug. But maybe all was not lost in this moment? You approached her titanic ass. The seam of her pants than ran parallel to her butt crack beneath it, appeared to be a good ladder-like object. You decided climbing up and getting to her ear might not be a bad idea. You approached her plump booty. A chill ran down your spine, as the memory of what came from it returned to you. You banished that and reached for the first thread.

You got about half way up the length of her enormous rearend. You looped your arm through some threads, as well as your leg, so you could relax and hang a little. You hung there, listening to Lexy giggle, as she squished ants. Her giggle in stereo was far more annoying than you could have ever imagined. To make matters worse, her butt vibrated with her laughter. "Done with you, for now," she finally announced, turning away from her insect victims. she dug through a small purse that she had left near her butt, having performed a full 180 degree turn.

Sub-ending:

     You were immediately flung to the ground by the force of Lexy's turn. The end result? She now faced you. She noticed movement and her eyes locked onto you. At first, she wore a bored expression. But that soon changed to curiousity. Lexy thrust her finger out and began to press on you. You howled in pain.

     Lexy withdrew her finger, with you now stuck to it. She brought it up to her face. Her expression lit up, with a look of recognition and excitement. You could see she had many questions rushing to escape. You tried to  beg for help, but you were still recovering. She opened her mouth, as if to say something, then stopped.

     The next thing you knew, her finger rushed toward her mouth. You watched in terror as it passed by her lips, and then her teeth. The warm, humid air of her mouth immediately hit you, as she sealed her lips behind you. Her saliva washed over you. Before you knew it, Lexy had begun sucking you right off of her finger. You struggled to maintain your hold, but it was no use. As your grip was lost, she withdrew her finger. You were left behind in this gorgeous goddess's maw. 

     You felt yourself still being dragged to the back of her throat. Mixed in with your terror was disbelief. This girl's first and only action was to eat you. Ultimately, your life would equate to a large, brown log, pushing its way from her back door, and gliding smoothly from her sexy ass. Your life literally amounted to shit.

Returning to the main story:

     You stared down at the many bodies of dead ants. Normally, this wouldn't phase you in the least, but at your size, it was one of the most gruesome sights you had ever seen. Suddenly, you felt Lexy's ass rumble. "What in the world...?," you asked yourself, aloud. You soon figured out what that rumble was. Lexy's massive butt erupted in an enormous, deafening blast. She farted hard. To your luck, the thread held you in place. You quickly realized that wasn't really luck, as the smell hit you. The rotten air that flowed from the depths of Lexy's ass surrounded you. You gagged uncontrollably, but you managed to not throw up, this time.

As the air cleared and you regained the ability to breathe as you climbed, you continued your journey. Lexy, too, resumed her journey, standing up. You reached the top of her pants. Her sudden motion threw you off balance. She wasn't yet standing fully errect, and as a result, her crack was exposed. You struggled to regain your balance, but your luck did not hold out. Your miniscule body slid with ease down her butt crack. Her underwear bared you against her ass until your fall came to a stop. The smell of Lexy's ass was nauseating. She began to climb the stairs, as her underwear rode up, slightly, causing you that much more discomfort.

She reached her room and suddenly bent forward. Her butt cheeks spread wide, and as they did, you felt her pants sliding down. The light streamed in, as you realized that Lexy was wearing lacey underwear. Your eyes then traveled down from the the underwear to the location below you. Beneath you lay a sight that made your heart skip a beat. Lexy butthole lay devastatingly close. To your horror, you realized it was drawing closer. SHE WAS STILL BENDING OVER! You began to shriek with all you had. In the end, you were forced against Lexy's anus. She picked her wedgie, and you didn't go with it. Her cheeks remained spread. How were you not freed? You tried to push yourself away, only to find you couldn't. You were stuck. You ran a free hand over the rubbery surface of Lexy's butthole. The smell was overwhelming you and so was the thought that this normally pinky-sized thing was now so large, you were nearly a speck in comparison. Your hand stopped moving. You tried to jerk it free, only to find something sticky had a firm grasp. Some strange, sticky film was holding you on Lexy's butthole. You repeated that in your mind. Sticky film. Lexy's butthole. The thought that came to you was mortifying. You struggled for almost an hour, but had no luck. All the while, Lexy's butthole pulsated in front of you, giving you multiple scares. Finally, a thought occurred to you. Maybe your saliva could break down this film. The thought replayed in your mind- Licking Lexy's asshole to free yourself from it and she had no clue you were there.. How humiliating was that? You closed your eyes and poked you tongue out. You began the horrifying work of freeing yourself from her anus.

Your tongue cautiously approached her vile farthole. You dragged it along the rem. Her asshole suddenly tensed up. Without warning, she farted. You were in mid-lick, as the horrendous blast flowed into your mouth and across your tongue. The smell and taste were almost unimaginably bad. You had no idea how she was so capable of producing such a fowl, powerful explosion from her ass. You gulped in her buttair, knowing you had little other choice but to get back to the mortifying task of licking her butthole.

About halfway through the grueling task, Lexy began sliding her underwear off. You felt her butt rumble. "NO! LEXY! NO! NOT AGAIN!," you shrieked, with all you had. The taste and smell of Lexy's ass dominated your senses, while you screamed. Her butt exploded. Her enormous booty blast finished your job, freeing you the rest of the way. You were sent sailing. You knew you wouldn't survive the landing. As you began to descend, you landed with a splash. Water. You surfaced and looked around. You were in a giant bathtub. A shadow fell over you, as Lexy's naked form stepped into the tub. her body began to lower. You swam to escape being pulled under by the impact of her body, but you didn't make it. When you surfaced, you found yourself at the entrance of a cave, lowering into the water. You immediately recognized it as Lexy's exposed anus. As soon as it touched the water, water began streaming inside of it. You swam for your life, as Lexy obliviously laid in the water, in the kitten position. You didn't make it, as Lexy's beautiful butthole slurped you up. You hung on that last thought. Beautiful? Had you just thought of this obnoxious girl's ass as beautiful? Those anal fumes must have really been messing with your head. Her butthole puckered, suddenly sealing you inside. You remained inside her butthole as she bathed. Water had slightly dispersed the smell, which was a very welcome surprise.

The bath ended and Lexy stepped from the tub. The water leaked from her butthole, leaving you behind. Her butthole soon dried and the natural smells returned. She bent over to retrieve her underwear. You fell deeper into your anus. You made a soft landing. As you stood, you began to trek through a thick muck. What was this and why was the smell so much stronger here? Suddenly, you found yourself unable to take another step. You were sinking. Quicksand? In Lexy's butthole? Then you realized how stupid you were. This wasn't quicksand. It was shit. You were stuck in Lexy's poop. Being swallowed by what she had eaten. You tried to free yourself, only to get your hands caught. You felt a sudden tingling sensation and in the next instant, you were free. What had just happened? You looked upward at the mouth of Lexy's anus and saw it looked so much bigger. That's when you realized... you had just shrunk again. You were even smaller, in this already massive butthole. You were in a state of panic. The only thought the kept you from going over the edge was that you were no longer sinking. Despite that, you realized you might as well be. You were already pretty much equal to a piece of Lexy's shit, now. The thought of her passing you from her beautiful butthole, unknowingly, while no one else knew of your horrid fate both aroused and mortified you. You could think of few other more humiliating ways to die.

While you were deep in this thought, you failed to notice Lexy transitioning onto the toilet, until you were shifted from your position on top of her massive shit. You fell against her sticky anal wall and cursed. You looked below you to see the calm toilet waters. This was so messed up. Her angelic anus puckered. A roaring wind breezed past you. While you choked on Lexy's booty bomb, you realized the most disgusting thing; you were falling in love with her butthole. You feared it. You hated it. But at the same time, it made you feel such a rush in so many ways. You were brought out of this daze as you felt something wet going down you. You paused, thinking maybe she was peeing, but then you remembered where you were. Before you could formally declare it in your mind, Lexy's butthole was turned on full blast. A massive fart exploded from her shithole, as a tacky, gunk-like substance spewed past you, exiting her anus. The spewing liquid made it's way into your mouth. You gagged, having now been officially reminded of the taste of Lexy's ass. As her ass gunk surged past you, spewing into the toilet below, you were semi grateful that you weren't dragged with it. The river of slime ended. Lexy wiggled her butt, to be sure. Suddenly, another blast roared from her rearend. More buttgunk spewed from it, penetrating your mouth, as it went. You were always a butt-man, but this booty? This was too much, even for you. As much as you may love this butthole, consuming the waste of this obnoxious princess was so much more humiliating than before. You had rarely submitted to her sorry ass before, but now, you were succumbing to it.

As the violent river ended, you saw your light blocked out by a while sheet of paper, as Lexy wiped. The last blast had freed you. Suddenly, you realized this was a great time to escape! You rushed toward the exit, screaming. Her butthole was open wide, as if waiting for you to leave its confines. As your reached the edge of her butthole, you screamed for her with everything you had. By some miracle... some strange turn of fate... your voice carried perfectly to Lexy's ears. So perfectly, in fact, that she thought you were behind her and became VERY alarmed. This alarm caused her anus to clench. "Jack?," she said, looking around. She shrugged and sad back on the toilet for one last safety grunt. Her asshole blossomed as an enormous fart surged from inside. The slime and you were expelled from her shithole, into the waters below. You looked up at the glorious shithole that eclipsed the toilet above. Her pale, white ass was one of the most beautiful sights you’d seen. Her dark bootyhole exploded as another slimy surge was expelled upon you. She laughed obnoxiously, continuing to follow her bathroom reading material, unaware of her the hell she was causing. As her mucus-like liquid waste spewed all over you, she remained oblivious to the fact that a tiny man (who was currently right below her beautiful, but terrifying ass) had managed to meet her butthole, fall in love with it and then be overwhelmed by it, all within a couple of hours. Worse, it happened with a few horrible final sensing; the sight of her butthole unleashing its gooey contents on you... the smell of her anus... and the taste of her ass.

One final eruption tore from her bottom. The pressurized, liquid blast hit the waters at a devastating speed. You became airborne and soon landed hard. You discovered yourself on the rem of the toilet, between Lexy’s leg. You looked up at her unknowing face. You screamed and waved for her attention.

Soon, she leaned forward, lifting her incredible ass from the toilet. Her titanic cheek grazed your little body, knocking you off the toilet. You plunged to the ground below only to be rescued by Lexy’s rising underwear. Once again, you found yourself in the position of an insignificant bug, trapped in close quarters with her butt. Without warning, Lexy bent forward. In moments, you found yourself dangling over her rearend. Her cheeks were spread, revealing her terrifying butthole. Her hips slowly rocked back and forth. This subtle and gentle swinging was horrible for you. Your grip began to slip. Lexy’s horrifying shithole unpuckered, relaxing. You dangled directly over it. You felt like you were bootybait.

Lexy continued with whatever she was doing while you hung helplessly over her farthole. You were down to one hand, helping you remain suspended above the awaiting hell-hole below. The hole you loved, the hole you feared… it was about to reclaim you. Your unknowing goddess was about to feed you to her butthole. With one last sudden movement, your handle was lost. You fell between her cheeks and deeper still. You were swallowed by the darkness of the foul hole that this girl has just used to expel her shit…. And from which you suspected she would soon expel more. Meanwhile, her day went on like normal. After all, why on earth would is cross her mind that her friend had shrunken and ended up being fed to her powerful pooper?

Cheaters Never Win by BootyPatrol
Author's Notes:

Leaving your girlfriend in the middle of the night to pay a visit to your ex has worse consequences than you thought.

     You loved your girlfriend. But lately things had been slow. You were wanting to try something new, but you also didn't want to lose her in order to do it. Your ex-girlfriend, Danielle, attended the same college as your girlfriend. Danielle seemed to have a deep-seeded hatred towards you, for no reason that anyone could seem to find. You saw the looks she spared you, in passing. They were bitter, but they also had a longing in them. The problem with Danielle was that she was a princess; she had to have things her way or she would make a nasty situation of it. But that was the past. As they say, love is a kin to hate. She missed you. She and your girlfriend weren't exactly best friends, so she might be the perfect candidate for a one night splurge.

     You planned it out with her, over instant messenger. You were right; she did still like you. You would leave that night, after your girlfriend was asleep. The next morning, you would return with the coverstory of having run some errands. The two girls' dorms were right next to each other, so it would be a quick and easy transition.

     That night, as your girlfriend slept, you prepared to slip out. As you got dressed, you paused to admire her perfect butt. Danielle's was significantly smaller, but in a pair of tight pants, it was still admirable. Not five minutes passed before you were stripping back down, in Danielle's room. Danielle was very small, for her age, but that didn't bother you. She watched you as you shed your clothes, with her brown eyes locked on you. Her reddish-brown hair looked nice, today. You felt ashamed of yourself, but the rush made this more of a turn on than you could have ever imagined. You slid into bed with Danielle. An hour went by, followed by the both of you passing out- both out of energy and extremely satisfied.

     You awoke to birds chirping. They were louder than usual, but your eyes remained shut. The bed shook violently. "Damn, Dani... careful. You hogged the sheets," you commented as you felt for them. After having no luck, you were forced to open your eyes. You realized something was off. A vast terrain surrounded you. It was familiar, but you couldn't quite place it. There were large hills and mountains but they looked like fabric. You heard a slight moan, behind you. The sound of someone waking up. You'd know Danielle's morning moan anywhere. You turned around to find her. You saw a tremendous wall in front of you. It almost looked like it had the texture of skin. As you traced down the length, you found it diverged into two parts, with a crack separating them. You paused on this feature. It looked suspiciously like a gigantic ass. Your attention was drawn from this strange formation as you heard a soft voice. "Josh? Did you sleep well?," said the voice of Dani. You traced up the wall and you found hair. It was the color of Danielle's. "Dani...?." you practically whispered, as your voice left you. The surface you were on began to shake. You saw the wall begin to rise. It became increasingly clear to you that this wasn't a wall. You watched it bend and traced back down it to the butt-like formation. That's when you realized that was indeed a rearend... and it belonged to Danielle. She was sitting up on the edge of her bed. Somehow, some way, you were now about half the size of a number 2 pencil eraser.

     As you stared in awe at the massive rearend that belonged to your ex, looming in front of you, Danielle began to lean forward. She reached downward for her cell phone, to check the time, figuring maybe it was past time for you to slip out. As she went forward, her ass rolled forward, lifting up slightly in front of you. Danielle balanced on the edge of her bed, as she reached for the phone. She lost her balance and in her alarm, you heard a loud thunder break the silence. A roaring wind blew you back. As you recovered, you caught the smell. The sour stench brought you to your hands and knees. Little Danielle had just farted on you. You loved her little ass, but you had no idea it was capable of... THAT...

     She leaned forward more and her weight caused an indentation to form on the bed. It quickly became too steep for you and you began rolling down it. As she continued to lean forward, you slid down and witnessed a terrifying sight; her butt cheeks were parting and you were sliding straight toward the crack. You became engulfed in darkness, as her titanic butt gladly received you. Finally, your slide came to a stop as you slammed up against something soft and rubbery. You noticed a rotten odor coming off of it and shuddered to think where you might be. You tried to get away from it, only to find yourself stuck. Danielle abruptly stood up, giving you a brief moment of light... enough for you to see that the thing that held you was none other than her asshole. Her sticky anus held you close. Suddenly, you heard the boom of Danielle's voice. "It's not even close to the time he's supposed to leave. That ass left early without a word. Stupid little shit," she said, with venom. You screamed contradictions as her butthole puckered in front of you, in synchronization with her temper escalation. You went unheard. Danielle quickly slipped in some clothes, determined to go next door and give you a piece of her mind. You knew this could be real trouble. You couldn't help but feel a sense of helplessness as she referred to you as a little shit. It was ironic, considering your position. You tried to think quickly. Desperate times called for desperate measures. If you wanted to get free, you had to do something you had never thought you would ever try. Your tongue glided across the surface of you ex girlfriend's butthole. The taste of her ass flooded your taste buds. Your spit served its purpose. It was "ungluing" you.

     As you got the last part of you free, you realized that this massive adrenaline rush had given you far more of an arousal than last night had even come near. You stared at the puckered anus before you, as primal urges began to overwhelm you. You proceeded to hump the tight butthole before you. You were currently using the massive shithole that could easily open up and swallow you whole to pleasure yourself... and it felt great. You finished up, right as a knock came at the door. You felt yourself being rubbed all over Danielle's anus, as she walked to answer it. You heard the unmistakable voice of your girlfriend... and she was looking for you. Your heart pounded with panic. Then almost was quickly, it was brought to a complete stop, as you heard Danielle speak. "I think we should talk... there's some things I need to tell you about." Danielle said. You felt the pressure around you increase as Danielle sat down. Her rotten ass held you securely against her butthole as it muffled the voices you heard outside. As her butt neared the surface of her seat, her underwear forced you inside her enormous butthole. You screamed in horror, but obviously yielded no result, short of the foul stench of your ex's ass air assaulting your lungs as you tried to reclaim your wasted breath. You caught bits and pieces of the conversation; enough to know Danielle had spilled it all. You shrieked protests, but your input was unheard.

      Your girlfriend left, naturally very upset. Danielle huffed, after closing the door. "That will teach that little bug for screwing me over." she hissed. She may have just ruined your life, all on the basis of an assumption. Weren't you suffering enough, already? Apparently, Danielle's ass didn't think so. A massive fart erupted from deep within, firing past you. The smell immediately sent you into a choking fit. Nausea was over-taking you, quickly. You had no idea that this little thing packed such a horrendous punch. Needless to say, this little journey to the center of your ex's butt had taught you how much of a fool you had been. Unfortunately, that wasn't enough.

     You never thought of the situation you were in. Being tiny and trapped in the foul shithole of your ex was not a scenario that would have even surfaced in your wildest dreams. Her butthole was one of the worst places you’d ever been. The smell was unlike anything you had ever experienced. You still couldn’t fully wrap your mind around the concept of being shrunk so tiny that your ex didn’t even know you were in her own butthole. The hole she passed waste through regularly. That final detail sent a chill down your spine.

     It wasn’t long before Danielle had resumed her day. There was a brief break in her daily motion as she paused. With no further warning, Danielle farted hard. The foul air burst from her ass. You began to tear up. This one was burning your eyes. As her tremendous booty blast continued, you felt something wet hit you. Before that could register in your mind, more stuff began to spatter all over you. The next thing you knew, a huge gooey mass collided with you. As the vicious wind died down, you began to note that you were in a new position. You found yourself suspended in the midst of Dani’s shithole. A thick, mucus like slime held you up and coated your entire body. You looked around, extremely confused. Your mouth opened as you began to sigh. The goo slipped into your mouth and you were immediately sent into a choking fit. Slime tasted awful. It had a horrible smell that carried Dani’s own personal signature. That’s when you came to the horrific realization that this slime could not have come from anywhere other than Danielle’s butt. You coughed, as the slime you had swallowed reached the back of your throat. This only caused more to get into your mouth. You soon found yourself growing weak. Your vision began to blur.

     Light suddenly streamed in. Danielle was stripping down. You suddenly felt the walls around you contract. A deafening roar blasted from Danielle's butt. You were overwhelmed and passed out. You awakened on a cold surface. It was clearly a marble bathroom counter. But where had Danielle gone? While you pondered her whereabouts, the smell of that last fart haunted you. You grew sick, just thinking about it.

     Danielle retrieved her brush from the floor. She was still a little angry about this morning. Despite all that, whatever Josh had done to her butt last night had had a lasting effect. Her anus had been tingling all morning and she loved it. It had only recently stopped, after she nearly gassed herself out of the bathroom.

     You reached the edge of the counter, only to be met with a terrifying sight. Danielle's bare ass slowly rose in front of you. Her puckered shithole aimed right at you. "DANI! NO! PLEASE!," you shrieked, flailing your arms to get her attention. Her anus suddenly uncrinkled. A massive fart erupted from her butthole, once again. But this time, it was far worse than normal. Something slapped you and knocked you to the ground. As you tried to get to your feet, you realized you were covered in a warm substance. A slimy gunk covered you from head to toe. A horrific smell came off of the slime. That's when you looked back at Danielle's butthole. It suddenly began to add up. This goo had come from her ass. You were covered in something that your ex's ass had produced. You were now at an all time low. Suddenly, you became aware of eyes upon you. You looked. Danielle had turned around and was looking right at you.

Sub-ending

     Her eyes focused on you with sudden recognition. You had done it! She saw you! Danielle's mouth hung open, in awe. Her infamous uptighttness quickly returned, however. "Josh, this is an entirely new level of kink that I don't know that I'm comfortable with doing," she suddenly said. You stared. Did she really think this was all intentional? Could she be that dumb? "But you know what? I'm all in," she suddenly added. With that, you watched as her face grew closer. She opened her mouth. Danielle's tongue came forth. Starting at your feet, it began to scoop you, still trapped with the glob of gunk. "Danni! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?," you shrieked. She either didn't hear or didn't care. But it didn't matter. Within a second, she had lapped up both you and the slime engulfing you. She withdrew her tongue, while you still studdered out screams. She closed her mouth and allowed both you and your gunky prison to slide to the back of her throat.

 

Return to main story:

"Gross...," she muttered. You opened your mouth to agree, but ended up getting her ass-slime in your mouth. You had to admit, the taste of your girlfriend's ass was not an acquired one; it grew no better and there was no getting use to it. You wiped off your mouth. "Dani... I.... dunno where to start," you said. She began to turn away, keeping her eyes locked onto you. She showed no sign of hearing what you said. As she turned back toward you, you saw she had something white in her hand. ....Toilet paper? But why?

     You watched your ex reach for you, as the toilet paper overshadowed you. She pressed down and wiped you and the gunk from the counter. That's when you realized... she hadn't seen you at all. You felt your wadded up piece of paper suddenly begin to fall. It came to an abrupt stop. It became soaked. You squirmed to escape. You rushed upward and broke the surface of the water. Everything moved in slow motion. As you broke the surface, preparing to inhale, you watched the light above slowly go out. Danielle’s massive ass eclipsed the toilet, lowering slowly. Her cheeks spread revealing the device you had grown to fear. Danielle’s ass exploded. A rotten fart filled the air and as you began inhaling, you breathed in the sour smell. You choked on the rotten air. Then your gaze traveled upward, to the source of the sudden hurricane. You saw Danielle's butt blocking out the light of what you now knew to be the toilet. You mentally flashed back to her calling you a little shit. How much worse was this going to get?
     You watched as her asshole puckered. Suddenly, another explosion tore through the silence. Danielle's epically large anus began to expel more than air from it. The very slime that coated you before began to spew down, freshly from your ex-girlfriends butthole, straight onto your face. You swallowed more of your ex's waste. You cleaned your face off and began to shriek, again. Your screams were silenced, as her butthole once again released its contents. She spewed more of her ass gunk on you, You choked on more of her increasingly chunky booty sauce. As you floated in the toilet with your ex's putrid sludge. You marinated in her butt slime. You sobbed. How humiliating was this? Your ex was pretty much shitting on you. You looked up to see if she was about ready to flush you and get this over with. Your eyes widened as you found something else. A massive piece of shit dangled directly above you, from Danielle's butthole. You cupped your hands over your mouth and screamed. "DANIELLE! DON'T POOP ON ME!," you shrieked with everything you had. The log broke loose and plunged straight for you. The tip hit the water hard, causing a tremendous splash. You were sent flying upward, as you were smeared into the shit, along the way. You hit something soft, then waited to fall. When you didn't, you looked around. You were once again stuck to the rem of Danielle's awful anus. It suddenly puckered and Danielle once again released a fresh batch of her personal ass gunk. It surged past your face, partially on it.

     You felt defeated. Your struggling began to die out. You were humiliated and you'd suffered with the wrath of your ex's ass for hours. It was clear that she could do nothing worse to you. Her butthole puckered. A fart erupted from it, but was cut short. You watched as a massive piece of shit emerged. As it slid from her shithole, it smeared along your face, going down. Finally it splashed into the toilet below. You felt her ass cheeks tense as she reached back and did a courtesy flush. You remained stuck to her butthole. More than a little bit of her rearend's freshly-produced slime had made it into your mouth. The taste of her ass was still plenty fresh. Your ex had been thoroughly redefining "anally violated". You mildly struggled for freedom. You felt Danielle raise her butt. Her ass was eclipsed by her hand, bearing a white sheet. It drew closer and closer. You felt it pressed against you and drag you across her shithole.

     Danielle felt a tiny lump sliding across her butthole. While she enjoyed the feel, she wanted to do a thorough cleaning job. She increased the pressure.

     As Danielle pressed you more firmly to her anus, she farted. Her butthole deposited a small glob of gunk on to you. "Small" being in relation to her. In relation to you, it covered you.

     Danielle resumed dragging the toilet paper across her crack. She felt a small crunch, as the little lump disappeared. She also could have sworn she heard a tiny squeak that almost sounded like her name.

     Your arm was broken, due to Dani’s extra pressure. You felt her center the toilet paper and begin to lightly dig into her butthole, either trying to scratch an itch or to be thorough. Regardless, the result was the same; you were forced up inside her powerful farthole.

     You found yourself stuck to the wall of her anus, covered in the slime that coated the inside. You officially hated your life. You were the reason Danielle was having a bad day, too. So you were both literally and metaphorically the bug that crawled up her ass.

     You tried to salvage some relaxation in this sour hell hole. You relative peace was soon disturbed. A fresh sheet of toilet paper cover Danielle’s pinky as she rammed it deeper into her shithole. She wiggled it around and it soon touched you. You tried to moved, but her butt gunk held you firmly in place. You knew her pinky could easily run you over without her ever noticing. But that’s not what happened. The toilet paper instead scooped you up. Dani soon withdrew it. You stuck to the piece of toilet paper as Danielle removed you from her rearend and brought you around front. Before you knew it, you found her brown eyes once again locked onto you. But you saw something different in her eyes. Recognition. You mustered your strength and began to scream and wave. “How…,” she began to mouth, but stopped herself. “You know what? I don’t even care. You’re a piece of shit,” she said, as her expression turned into a deathly glare. “Help me…,” your groaned. She abruptly bent forward, giving you a wonderful view of her small breasts. Her free hand pinched you off the toilet paper. You were swiftly lead around back. You soon found yourself dangling over her exposed shit whole, as she bent forward. You begged and pleaded, knowing she either wouldn’t hear your or wouldn’t care. With that, she carelessly released you. She fed you to her own shithole.

     You slid into the unpuckered farthole with ease. Danielle pulled her underwear back up, flushed the toilet, then headed back into her room to lay down. Her breathing became regular. You knew she was taking a nap. You also knew that her memory was horrible. When she woke up, she wouldn’t remember what she’d done. Her butthole tightened and then exploded. The vile fart covered you with the all-too-familiar assgunk, leaving you once again suspended. The taste and smell of her ass was well beyond anything you could have ever thought of. You were confident that you knew what your future held. Dying in your ex’s butt, covered in her slimy, sour, snot-like butt-product was probably one of the more humiliating ways to go. Was cheating worth it? Probably not.

Day at the Pool by BootyPatrol
Author's Notes:

She emotionally tortured you, for years. Now it's getting a little more physical.

Is that a shark in the water? No? I think I prefer JAWS...

     You and Ashley had a strange relationship. You both had feelings for each other, but you both always seemed to end up dating other people. She was always a flirt and always a tease. You knew she would say yes, if you asked her to be yours and she knew the same of you, but this little game of cat and mouse played on.

     You sat on the stairs of the pool, in the shallow end and watched her from a short distance. You stole quick looks at her, admiring her black hair, shining in the sun and her pseudo tan, skin. Her ass looked breath-taking in her bikini, which was uncommon for her Asian heritage. She was half Japanese and half Korean. The two halves made a beautiful whole. She was a little bit younger than you, but that mattered little. You saw her wiggle her butt in her life guard chair and toyed with the thought of pinching it. She was wearing sunglasses, so you couldn't tell if she was watching you back. You finally decided to lay back and relax, a little before you made a fool of yourself. Serene thoughts of you and Ashley put you to sleep.

     You awoke to a startle, as water lapped against you. You were free floating. You could have drowned, you realized. You began to swim back to the edge of the pool, only to find it wasn't anywhere near you. As you looked around, it was like you were in an ocean. In the far distance, you saw huge walls that strangely resembled those of your neighborhood pool. As you surveyed more, you began noticing the people. They looked so much bigger. Then your eyes rested on Ashley, in her lifeguard post. She looked like a goddess, to you. In fact, you felt compelled to worship her. You shook off that ridiculous feeling realizing things were bad. You were tiny and in your neighborhood pool. As this realization hit you, something rose from the water. The massive face of a little girl. She took a breath too soon and you began to be drawn into her mouth with water. In panic, you fought the water, and to your disbelief, you won. As the little girl continued to rise up, you realized you wouldn't be able to get out on your own and grabbed her bikini bottom as it went past you. The girl got out of the pool, as you clung to her butt for your life. She stepped up on the cement and immediately squatted. "Olivia, the pool is closing. It's time to go," you heard a lady call to the little girl. Olivia shook her butt dry, but you maintained your grip. That was up until the point when a massive wind struck you. Olivia farted, blowing you from her small butt and back into the pool. You floated and watched people leave. You were in a panic, unsure of what to do. Then you remembered something; after closing, life guards were allowed the opportunity to private swim... and Ashley LOVED her private swim sessions. You turned to watch Ashley, as she climbed down. You watched her divine booty wiggle as she came down. She locked up the gates, and returned, diving right in to the pool.

     You watched Ashley go through the water, gracefully. Soon, you saw she was heading in your direction, quickly. Your heart pounded, as she grew near. Then you realized that she likely wouldn't see you, at the speed she was going and you were too late to move. You watched her beautiful face surface in front of you, and just as quickly plunge back below the water. Following her head was the rest of her body. You watched her ass arc into the air and glide past you. You were awe-struck, but not so much so as to miss your opportunity. You grabbed onto her bikini bottom and held on to her butt for dear life.

     Soon, you watched her pull herself from the pool, still clinging desperately to her ass. You immediately began to scream for her, now unhindered by the water. She showed no sign of hearing you. You saw her begin to bend over and suddenly felt her butt rumble, as the bass of her radio vibrated her buttcheeks. You saw her hands travel upward toward her ears, as she pulled out water plugs. That was just your luck; now that she can hear, she has the music up too loud. She proceeded to clean up.

     Ashley bent over a great deal, so you figured that a sound tactic would be to climb to the top of her bikini bottom and wait for some sort of opportunity to advance while she was bending over. You felt the warmth of her lovely rearend, as you climbed, and admired the roundness. You knew you could fall asleep on that thing, given less strenuous circumstances.

     She began to bend over, once again, now that you'd made it to the top of her bikini bottom. But something unplanned occurred. Ashley reached back to pull her bikini bottom up. As she grabbed on to it and pulled it away from her, you immediately lost balance and plunged inside. You quickly fell down the length of her crack, as she began to pull her bottom up, ensuring you were firmly pressed into her crack. Ashley wiggled her ass, in satisfaction. Even though you felt overwhelming fear, you also felt comfortable. Ashley had you. There probably wasn't much safer of a location in which to be... or so you thought.

     Ashley's next bend was only partial, but it was enough to spread her cheeks. Seeing her bare ass was a welcome treat to you. But then you saw something more. Her crinkled anus revealed itself. You stared, unsure of what to think. Was this something to think beautiful? Or should you think it disgusting, and fear it? While you pondered this, Ashley's butthole blossomed, deciding to give you input of its own. A viciously loud fart tore from Ashley's ass. The wind pinned you firmly to her bikini bottom. Finally, it stopped. You breathed a sigh of relief. You began to choke violently. This beautiful ass had just released toxic air upon you. Your beautiful goddess had farted on you.

     At this point, you were on the fence; on the one hand, you were likely closer to Ashley than you had ever been. Likely closer than anyone had been. On the other hand, you were disgusted; she hadn’t just been casually sitting on your lap and something slipped out. Oh no. You were trapped in her butt and she had let her unhindered booty-blast loose on you. You had been forced to breathe that in.

      Ashley dropped down on all fours and began to dig around, in the water. Her butt lowered on to her feet. Her bikini tightened its grip around her rearend. Simultaneously, her buttcheeks began to spread. You stood there, staring at her exposed asshole. You drew closer and closer, as you stared into her tightened, rubbery anus. Finally, the bikini went no further. You were still a safe distance from her exit.

      On the outside, Ashley couldn't quite reach what she was going for. Her ass began to lift, to extend her reach, down below. It continued to rise, until it went as high as it could. The end result? You were dangling from Ashley's bikini, directly over her butthole. Her butt wiggled, causing you to whip back and forth, like a treat over the mouth of an eagerly awaiting dog. Ashley finally reached whatever she was looking for. There was an abrupt yanking as she tugged it free, causing a violent jerk to occur in her butt. Your grip broke almost instantly. You tumbled toward Ashley's back door and landed directly on it. You tried to push away, but found yourself stuck. Her titanic sticky anus was holding you captive. "ASHLEY! SAVE ME!," you moaned, miserably. Her butt slammed back down on her feet and she sat up, with her cheeks closing around you. The fumes coming from her asshole were horrendous. Even after the pool water had previously been up there, the smell was still very strong.

     The music suddenly stopped. At this point, your thoughts were hazy from excess exposure to the smell of shit in Ashley's butthole. You heard Ashley speaking."You can kiss my ass!," she said. In your daze, you thought she was talking to you. You groggily complied, puckering up and kissing the only part of her butt in front of your lips; her butthole. As you went to withdraw, you found your lips were now stuck. This realization apparently brought some sense back into you head. "Yeah, he was here today. I think he was looking at me," she said. You knew she must be talking about you. "I don't know. He didn't say a word to me and left really suddenly. I didn't even see him go," she responded to her friend on the phone. "No, I didn't do anything wrong. I've been having a good day. It's not like I've been pissy and acting like I've had a bug up my ass,” she continued. You cringed at that last remark. Unfortunately and ironically, you were playing the role of the bug up her ass. "I gotta wrap up here. We can hang out, later tonight, and maybe pick up some guys," Ashley said. Guys? Ouch. That stung. You also realized that matters of the heart wouldn't be the only reason that you would not want to be in her ass, at that time. You've seen Ashley work it; being in her ass while she is working her Asian booty magic would be hellish.

      You poked at your lips with your tongue. Your spit seemed to dissolve the sticky substance that was holding your lips captive. You continued licking, trying not to add vomit to the equation. You were forced to savor the taste of your Asian beauty's asshole. The taste of her butt lingered in your mouth. It made you wonder if you could ever face her again, if you ever made it out of here alive? While you pondered that, Ashley's flower-like butthole, opened again. A titanic fart fired at your face. As you choked on her fresh ass air, you struggled to scream out for her, realizing she was off the phone. To your disappointment, the music turned back on.

     Even on, the music began to fade, a little. Ashley was moving away from it. If you weren't being rubbed on her butthole, getting a greater dose of the smell to accompany the lasting flavor, you'd have been curious where she was going. Your unasked question was soon answered. You heard the sound of a shower. She was going to rinse off. You saw light begin to pour into her ass crack, as her bikini bottom was lowered. Ashley stepped into the shower beam, as water ran down her booty. She turned around and bent over to pick up her bikini to hang up, while she showered. Her cheeks spread, exposing you to the rain. The water pelted you, as the stickiness began to subside. Unfortunately that did you less good than you thought. The water began to swirl around and before you knew it, you were slurped into her butthole with it. Her anus puckered, with you inside, and she stood back up. You were officially in a hell. A sour, shitty hell. As if to confirm this, Ashley let loose a monstrous fart. You stuck to the wall, as the wind gusted from her semi-puckered anus. The good news was that the smell didn't get worse. The bad news was that you were pretty sure that was because this was as bad as it could get. Outside of her butthole, you could see the shower wall. If you weren't stuck, you might try to run for it, but there was really nowhere to run.

     Her butthole puckered, again. Ashley released the loudest, most powerful fart, yet. You were freed and you were shot like a bullet from her ass. You hit the shower wall and prepared to fall, closing your eyes. You opened them to find yourself staring into Ashley's butthole, from a slight distance. You weren't falling. You then noticed that you couldn't move. A sour smell assaulted your nose, making your eyes water. That's when you saw the slime, covering you all over. This is what bonded you to the wall. You unthinkingly looked up, as she turned to the side. You admired her body. She had a slight grin on her face. You loved that smile. That's when you realized if you could look at her like that, after all that had just happened, then maybe you really did love her? She turned her back, back to you. Her massive anus wiggled in front of you. That's when your mind drifted back to the slime. You looked at it, trying to comprehend what it could be. You looked back at Ashley's butthole. Teriyaki sauce suddenly came to mind. In the past, you used to tease her about being your teriyaki sauce producer (since she was Asian). You realized that you were covered in her own brand of teriyaki sauce, fresh from her ass.

     Her ass wiggled back and forth, in front of you, as you screamed for her. It suddenly puckered again. Ashley farted and just like before, something more came with it. Ashley obliviously deposited gunk on you, freshly produced by her ass. Her shithole was coating you, as she cleaned herself. As she turned again, her buttcheek approached you. It mashed up against you. You screamed in agony, realizing this was it. Suddenly, the pressure lifted. She pulled away from the shower wall.

     You stuck to her butt. It was a lucky break! The water freed you again, but unfortunately, you had nothing to grip onto. You slid down the side of her crack... the inner side. Her anus eagerly awaited your return, as you slid back in. "Stupid itch," you heard her mutter. Suddenly, the light that lightly penetrated her butthole was blotted out. Ashley's pinky forced its way in. You stared in horror and screamed, as you ran from it. It could easily roll over you and turn you into a smear on her anal wall. You ran for as long as you could, until you face planted into a wall. That wasn't supposed to be there. The sharp smell immediately told you what you had done; you had face planted into a massive piece of shit. You heard a slight pop, as Ashley's pinky withdrew from her butthole. You felt her walking, as you pulled yourself free of her waste. You were thoroughly covered in her "teriyaki" sauce and the taste of her ass had been refreshed. She walked a short distance and you could see something outside her butthole. You gazed out, at a mirror. She was looking herself over. You could see her naked form from your position. She was beautiful, as always. You stared into her eyes, knowing she couldn't see you back.

     Your light was suddenly blocked out, as she slid up a pair of underwear. Her butt cheeks then closed. You continued to stare, with the image of her face, stuck in your mind. A monstrous fart, wiped that image clean. You choked on Ashley's gas. Major moment-ruiner. You then realized that you had missed a perfect opportunity to scream for help. You were exposed and there was no noise. Now you were concealed in the depth of her ass, again. Her butthole puckered, forcing you back in. You felt like you could be spending the rest of your life in here, which you also believed wouldn't be much longer.

     She walked a short distance, once again. Her underwear dropped and she sat down. Your blood ran cold. Ashley released a powerful booty bomb, as the explosion rocketed you from her ass. You splashed into the water and resurfaced just in time to witness her ass gunk spewing down onto you. You heard her phone begin to beep. She was typing out a text. Soon she began to read it, out loud. "I saw you at the pool today. I wish you had come to talk to me, before leaving. This constant game with no finish makes me think... maybe we just shouldn't. Maybe you're meant to be a part of my past," she read. You shook your head and whispered "No..." She paused her reading and let an enormous fart. More slime spewed from above. You realized that last comment in her text was very ominous and made you pray that it was not foreshadowing something. "We had fun. I think we could have had even more fun, but at this point, I think it's just time for this to stop and for us to just move on," she continued. She was again interrupted with a loud fart. The gunk spewed like usual, but stopped abruptly. You choked on the smell and taste, but managed to look up. Her butthole appeared to be... plugged up? "Things get too hectic and stressful. I loved you, but with this shitty mess of a relationship, I don't think I could handle the shit hitting the fan," she finished. You hated her choice of wording. If you weren't already tiny, right now, you’d be feeling so very small. 

     The giant shit that plugged her up was beginning to slide out. You weren't sure what hurt more... the fact that she'd just emotionally crushed you or the fact that she was dangerously close to physically crushing you. The shit broke loose and plunged toward you, with an explosive fart. It forced you under water, but you slid from under it. Well, it was official. She broke your heart and shit all over you. Not many people could declare the latter to be literally true. You were forced upward, caught in a backsplash. You grazed against her goddess-like shithole. It was enough to make you stick. She stood up and you saw the white sheet approaching you. You waited to be crushed. Instead, it slid you up her butthole, as she wiped. Lovely. Inside of her ass with fresh shit.

      She stood up and flushed. The word "hell" repeated in your mind, over and over again. She shook her butt, a little, in preparation. "Get ready to work your booty magic," she said, with a giggle. She had no idea how "magical" of an experience that it was giving, right now. "Damn it... not that itch, again," she said. Her skirt dropped and you saw white approaching her butthole. Her underwear-clad pinky squirmed its way inside of her asshole. You were mortified. You ran for your life. You took a little solace in the fact that she'd just taken a dump, so you wouldn't run into that "wall" again. Her pinky continued toward you. Once again, you reached a dead end. She hadn't gotten it all out. Ice began to run through your veins. "Please no... please... Ashley, I love you. Please.. not like this...," you begged, knowing she couldn't hear it. Her pinky stopped.

     Ashley froze in real life, her pinky was still up her butt. She was about to sneeze and was trying to stop herself. Finally, it over came her. She sneezed very hard. Following, she felt something press against her pinky. You were being crushed between her pinky and a piece of shit. The pain overwhelmed you. You blacked out, still unfound in Ashley's ass.

Previous Engagement by BootyPatrol
Author's Notes:

     You only wanted to propose. Will you end up sliding the ring on her finger? Or will a very different kind of ring end up sliding around you?

     You loved Brittany very much. You had been living together for almost a year now, and things were going spectacularly. So much so that it lead to you finally deciding to have that special night. You were planning to propose to her, tonight.

     She came home from work. You watched her walk down the hall. Her perfect ass wiggled, as she walked. You loved it. You were sure she had no idea what was coming tonight. You were sure that after tonight, you would be getting so much booty. The thought made you drool. You had no idea how right you were.

     Everything was all planned out. She was going to change out, you two were going to eat dinner, then watch a little TV. Following, she would take a brief run on the treadmill, then she would then hit the shower and, finally, go to bed. That was her plan. Your plan involved some surprise deviation. During dinner, you were going to pretend to forget something at the office and “leave”. You would surprise her with the ring, from there.

     She sat down on the couch, with dinner on her lap. You had already delivered the news that you had to run back to the office to pick something up. You leaned over her shoulder, with the ring prepared. You were going to kiss her, then slide it into her hand. You felt a strange tingle, as you leaned forward, but you dismissed it as the jitters. After all, this was a big moment.

     The next thing you knew, you were falling. You came to an abrupt halt, as you landed in something soft. Some of the stuff made it into your mouth. Potatoes. You looked around, thoroughly confused. After more looking, you saw various other components of a meal around you. It looked just like Britt’s plate, except giant. That’s when you noticed that the ring was missing. Then you heard the boom of Britt’s voice. “What was that?,” she wondered. You looked up to see your gigantic girlfriend. You had no idea what the hell was going on. But you needed to get her attention. To add on to that, you were quite sure you had shrunk and the ring hadn’t. Even in a situation like this, you found yourself concerned about the ring, rather than yourself.  You looked up to see your girlfriend, towering over the plate of food. “BRITTANY!,” you screamed frantically. The TV easily overshadowed your tiny voice. Even then, Britt was more curious to find out what she had seen drop. You worked your way from the potatoes and got to the edge of the plate. There was some progress, at least.  No sooner had that happened than had you seen Britt begin to lean sideways to look for the object she had seen. Her enormous butt lifted sideways. You paused and stared in awe. It was the most beautiful thing you had ever seen. Then she killed the moment. A fart slipped out from Brittany’s beautiful booty, and you were sent flying back into the potatoes. Britt sat back up, figuring she could look later. She began eating her food… and you began screaming.

     You watched for a few minutes, while trying to free yourself, as Brittany slid spoon full after spoon full of food into her mouth. You were getting closer to your freedom. That’s when it happened; Brittany scooped you up. You rose steadily upward and halted in front of her mouth. As you opened your mouth to scream, she opened hers, too. Staring inside, you lost your ability to speak. This was a bad time to freeze up. You watched as Brittany slid you past her lips and beyond. As you finally felt some control returning, you spoke. “No… Don’t….,” you squeaked, as her mouth slammed closed around you, sealing you in darkness.

     She slid the spoon out, leaving you on her tongue. Before you knew it, you were being tossed around the mouth of the love of your life. You felt her teeth baring down on you, narrowly missing grinding you into a pulp. That’s when you felt her tongue rising. You began to slide back. You immediately knew… she was swallowing.

     As you reached the back of her throat, just about to fall, you had something different happen. Your life didn’t flash before your eyes, rather your future did. Terrifying images of Brittany sliding your remains from her lovely anus, without a clue that you were there passed through your mind.

     Suddenly, her throat contracted. There was a loud thunder as Brittany belched hard. You were ejected from her mouth. You landed on the couch, hard, right next to her. You looked up her, while your heart continued to pound. She sat up straight, with her back slightly arched. It was hard to believe such an angel had belched that hard.

     Brittany stood up and walked away. You remained in place, trying to think. You thought of the ring that was currently under the couch. You thought of how Brittany had just almost eaten you. You saw Brittany return, disrupting your thoughts. She wore soffe shorts, which hugged her goddess-like ass, incredibly. You screamed but you saw she was still paying attention to the TV, so you knew it was useless. You bowed your head and sighed, heavily. You raised your head as you felt movement on the couch, and saw a shadow. You watched as Brittany’s titanic heart-shaped ass lowered over you. “NO!!!!!,” you screamed. You blacked out from the pain.

     You awakened to find yourself in the dark. The air had been knocked from you. Apparently, when Brittany sat down, you had been centered with her crack. For better or worse, you were not crushed, rather wedged up inside of it. How wonderful. You were now stuck under the very booty you worshipped. You knew you’d be here for at least a few more minutes, until she was done with her show.  It grew warm in your new prison. How humiliating was it that you were so small that your own girlfriend couldn’t feel your struggle for freedom beneath her own ass?

     She wiggled her butt, getting comfortable. Her comfort, however, meant your discomfort. Pressed firmly between her cheeks, you felt her lean forward. Her buttcheeks tensed above you. That’s when it happened. Brittany beautifully round rearend released a deafening thunder. The warm air reached you. As you inhaled it, you began to choke. Brittany’s toxic ass air was extremely rotten. She had farted on you. You were in shock. How much worse could this get?

     Brittany gave her dinner time to settle. That meant your sentence had been extended. She didn’t fart anymore, but the lingering memory of your sweetheart unknowingly gassing you made things no less unpleasant. Brittany dropped the remote and began to lean forward. As light poured in, you scurried from beneath the rearend of your goddess. Goddess… you couldn’t even begin to imagine how such descriptions came to your mind. You dove backwards as her ass crashed back down, narrowly missing you. Her butt formed an indentation in the couch, which caused your to slide up against her rear. You weren’t sure what to do from here. Then you realized… the seam of her shorts was perfect for climbing. You weighed your options; you really hadn’t any.  Staying on this couch was just asking to be crushed and so was getting down on the floor.

     As you began scaling Brittany’s magnificent butt, you felt her shift. You watched in awe as her ass lifted from the couch. You clung to it for dear life, knowing that if you fell, that would be the end. She approached the treadmill and stopped. She began to do some stretches, before she got on. Her foot rose up, and nearly crushed you on her ass. You had forgotten how flexible she was.

     You saw that her butt loomed near a desk. You jumped onto the desk, with her sexy ass wiggling in front of you. You saw her begin to touch one foot at a time, in her stretches. She was facing away from you, as she bent over. You knew when she went to the other foot, her head would be parallel with the desk. It was a perfect opportunity to get to her ear. She would hear you! You rushed over, as she began to shift. You closed your eyes and began to shout frantically. You opened your eyes, with a grin, excited to see your results. There were none. Brittany’s ear did indeed hover in front of you… but a small earpiece was inserted. She was listening to music and hadn’t heard a thing. You flailed frantically. There was still a chance she’d see you, if she just glanced sideways. No such luck. Brittany finished that stretch and she turned away from you. “Ew.. these shorts have a hole in them. I need to wear another pair,” she said, out of the blue. You watched as her thumbs slid into the elastic waistband. Brittany slid the shorts down. You watched her booty slide free. It was still contained within the confines of lacey underwear. You loved how her butt looked in those lacies. Her menacing rearend loomed in front of you, as she continued to lower her shorts. She began to bend over. You watched her divine ass, as the lace pulled tight around it. As it pulled tight, you watched the buttcheeks beyond spreading, the further she bent. You were surprised that the lace hadn’t begun to tear. Your thoughts were interrupted as you saw what lay beyond the lace. Deep inside, beyond the parted cheeks lay a terrible sight. Brittany’s puckered butthole stared at you. It was like a monster in a lace-cage… waiting to eat you, the first chance it got. As amazing as her ass was, her glorious butthole scared you beyond words. Glorious? Wow… You shook your head at yourself. Before you knew it, Brittany pulled on a new pair of soffe shorts and you leapt back on, so as not to miss your opportunity.

      You continued your climb, reaching the top of her elastic waistband. You stood on top of it, preparing to jump to her tight little shirt. She reached back, as you leapt upward. Her shirt tightened and pulled away from you, but that wasn’t the worst of your troubles. As you slammed against her bare back, her shirt just out of reach, you began to slide. You look behind you and saw a truly horrific sight; Brittany peeled her elastic from her back, adjusting it. You slid right into the opening. Her crack accepted you, and the elastic slapped shut, above you. You continued to slide for a distance, until the tight lacey underwear brought you to a halt, about halfway down her ass. You felt Brittany begin to walk. She reached the treadmill and things escalated from there. Her butt wiggled, as she got on. Her pace gradually increased. That’s when you noticed a wedgie forming. “BRITTANY! STOP! WAIT!,” you screamed. Of course, this was useless gesture. Her ass crack eagerly accepted her underwear and you. You soon became aware of a strong smell. Was it sweat? Was it her ass? It was probably both.

     Before long, the underwear stopped their ascent. They were about as far as they could go on their own. You felt a very warm source of heat, in front of you. Along with the heat came a horrible smell. You couldn’t see it, but you were fairly certain you knew what it was. As if to verify your fear, a loud thunder tore loose. To Brittany, it was a little squeak. To you, her booty had released a hurricane that reeked of her ass. While you choked on the vile stench, you became aware that her pace had slowed down. Light poured in, as her shorts slid down. Her lacey underwear once again reminded you of a cage. You looked upon the outside world. She was in the bathroom. You suddenly heard roaring water. The shower. You then remembered your position before. You turned around and to your horror, you found yourself dangerously close to the angelic anus of your princess. “Baby…?,” you squeaked.

     While waiting for the water to be ready for her, Brittany began to stretch some more. She reached down and touched her toes. Meanwhile, back in her ass, her cheeks parted. From this position, she wiggled her butt. You clung to her lacey underwear, with all you had. You looked at the eagerly awaiting beast below you. Brittany’s asshole suddenly blossomed like the flowers you had planned to give her, later that night. A roaring wind surged from her ass. The sour odor caused you to gag uncontrollably, as you lost your grip. Her anus puckered, as you landed on the rim of it. The rubbery feel of it sent chills down your spine, as you waited to slide inside. That point never came. Brittany’s butthole did not fully claim you. Instead, you found that you were stuck. You were unable to peel yourself off. You were stuck to your princess’s sticky anus. The rotten stench filled your lungs. Brittany ran her finger along the crack of her lacies, trying to find a good grip. The unintended consequence? Your face was forced against her crinkled butthole. Your face was now stuck to your girlfriend’s anus. Brittany peeled her underwear off, having no idea of your position. You struggled to free a part of yourself… any part of yourself. You felt more pathetic now, because you couldn’t even scream for help; your mouth was stuck to your Brittany’s unaware butthole.

     She took her sweet time, preparing for the shower. Almost an hour had passed, and she still wasn’t in. Finally, the wait had become too unbearable. You did something desperate. Your tongue slid out, making contact with her asshole. Unlike the rest of you, it didn’t stick. Your saliva was breaking down that stickiness. You could lick yourself free, but there was a price. As you did so, your senses were invaded by Brittany’s ass. The feel of her rubbery anus… the smell… and the taste. The taste of your girlfriend’s ass was horrible. The licking soon yielded results. Working hard to suppress the need to vomit, you peeled your face off of the glorious butthole before you. You pulled it away with a souvenir; the lingering taste Brittany’s butthole.

     Before long, Brittany farted. The awful ass air choked you, but it did nothing to blow you away, verifying that you still had work to do, in order to free yourself. While you continued to lick yourself free, you tried to take your mind elsewhere. All you wanted to do was slide your ring on her elegant finger. Instead, you’ve spent the night below her ass. Worse, you were stuck to the ring of her asshole. You realized that it was a race against time; would you end up sliding your ring on her finger? Or would you miss the opportunity and end up with the ring of her putrid anus around you? As soon as you got away from this ass, you would STAY away from it, you decided.

     You continued to lick your way to freedom. How much more humiliating was this? You were speck on her anus, and she didn’t even feel you trying to lick yourself free of her farthole. You felt compelled to shout something, knowing it would do you no good. “BRITTANY! YOUR BUTT SMELLS AWFUL!,” you screamed. She bent over, for something. You felt like you were cracking. You shouted again, as her cheeks parted.  “BRITTANY! YOUR ASS TASTES AWFUL!,” you shouted. By some strange twist of fate, something miraculous happened. “Welcome home, babe. The food didn’t taste bad at all. Don’t be ridiculous. I’m getting a shower. We can talk when I get out,” she said. She had heard you! “WAIT! NO, BRITTANY! WAIT!,” you shrieked. Unfortunately, whatever circumstances combined to make her able to hear you were no longer in play. Her ass cheeks muffled out your tiny voice, thoroughly. You received no response as Brittany stepped into the shower. You sobbed. Why you? Why this?

     Water flowed down Brittany’s body. It seeped down her crack and gradually began to unstick you. At least you didn’t have to lick, anymore. Not that that mattered, considering that the taste of her ass was still fresh in your mouth. Brittany bent over as the last of you became unstuck. You began to slide. Your feeling of relief never came. That stickiness was the only thing keeping you from being sucked into your girlfriend’s butthole. You shrieked, as you slid deep into the foulest place you’d ever been. Brittany stood up, ceiling you in. It’s not like it mattered; ceiled in or not, what were you gonna do? Jump to your death to the ground below? Her cheeks parted again, and you watched a bar of soap slide over her anus. Thank goodness you were free, or that might have left you as a smear on her angelic asshole. The soap took away some of the bad smell, which was a welcome surprise.

     You walked to the mouth of Brittany’s anus. It was a long way down. Suddenly, you were forced back as her butthole puckered. What the hell was going on? You got your answer. Brittany’s butt exploded. You were fired from her ass. You immediately regretted standing so close to her exit. You prepared to fall to your death, when you realized you weren’t falling at all. You felt surrounded in warmth. You looked at yourself and realized your were covered in a gooey substance. Your gaze travelled upward, directly in front of you. You stared into the gaping anus of your lovely girlfriend. That’s when you did the math; this stuff came out with you. This slime had come from her butthole. You were covered in a substance produced by her beautiful butthole. Brittany had coated you in her ass gunk. You choked on both the smell and the though.  “BRITTANY! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!?,” you moaned. You actually received some form of response. You opened your mouth to scream some more. Right as you did her anus quickly puckered up and released a massive booty blast. With it came a massive glob of her freshly-produced buttgunk. This effectively shut your mouth, though not before some got in it. The taste of your girlfriend’s butthole was refreshed. She bent over to soap her legs. As she did, her buttcheeks spread wide and her farthole was exposed. As she bent further, her anus was thrust in your face. While she scrubbed, her sour anus was being rubbed all over you. This was not quite the booty that you had been expecting to get, tonight. Really, after all that had happened tonight, you wondered if you could still marry her. She stood back in front of you. Her She was beautiful. You looked her body over, thoroughly. You realized you had almost instantly forgotten what had happened, just looking at her. That was a good sign. She then broke your romantic realization as she bent back over and thrusted her asshole back in front of you. Something was different, though. Her butthole was puckered. You soon found out why. It blossomed, once again, as her foul wind fired upon you. But it abruptly stopped. You opened your eyes and found something squishy on your chest. Horrible smell hit you. It was far worse than a fart. The tip of a piece of shit had slid from your girlfriend’s butthole and was pressed against you. She had felt it, and her anus involuntarily contracted. The shit was pulled back in, except there was one little difference. You felt a strange tingly sensation and you watched in horror as both the shit and your girlfriend became exponentially bigger. You had shrunk even more! As a result, the shit withdrew into the depths of Brittany’s butthole… and it took you with it. You screamed in horror, trying to free yourself. Brittany had decided that little slip required some attention. You freed yourself and ran to the end of her asshole. “BRITTANY! PLEASE!,” you shrieked from her hell hole. Suddenly, something lowered in front of you. Your girlfriend’s soapy pinky aimed straight for her butthole. You took an involuntary step backward. You were so small now, that it could run right over you. As you backed up further, you watched in terror as Brittany wiggled her pinky into her butthole. It continued toward you. You were forced deeper and deeper, into your girlfriend’s butthole. Soon, your back was pressed against her shit, in the deep recesses of her butt. In front of you, her soapy pinky pressed against you. She twisted it around, scrubbing her butthole. Suddenly, she began to withdraw it. You were stuck to her pinky. You heart leapt with joy…until you reached the exit. Her puckered little pooper prevented you from being pulled out very far. As a result, you were left stuck to the rim of her butthole, once again.

     Brittany got out of the shower. You already knew what you had to do and had already begun licking. Her ass was not an acquired taste and it was not something you got use to. She slid on white underwear, right as you finished. You fell from her hole on to her underwear. You breathed deep. Relatively fresh air. Brittany walked a short distance and stopped. She squatted down, caused her anus to become exposed, directly over you. “Now what was that thing that fell, earlier?,” she said. Oh no… the ring. She was looking for the ring. Brittany dropped to her knees and you began to shriek. She got down on all fours, in the kitten position. She reached under the couch. Her butt lifted upward as she reached further. The further she reached, the more her butt lifted. Finally, you found yourself dangling directly over her exposed butthole. She wiggled her ass, trying to get a little more distance. Her little wiggle caused you to be whipped back and forth, violently. Your grip was broken. You tumbled straight back into her open shithole. You watched as the light in your new prison dimmed, as Brittany’s butt lowered. “Wow.. what a beautiful rings. Where did this come from?,” she questioned. “Babe? Are you here? What is this ring?,” she questioned, out loud. You loved the irony. She found the ring and while doing so, you slid right into the open ring of her farthole. She slid her ring on. “Wow.. it’s a perfect fit. I wonder if he…,” she began. You stopped listening.  The night was ruined. You had done all you could to get her attention but you were too tiny to alter her schedule even the slightest. In fact, you literally couldn’t move without her butthole reclaiming you.

     Brittany decided to go on to bed and ask you about it, later. She stripped down and as a treat for you, she got in lacey underwear, for the night. As she pulled them up, she farted, expelling you from her ass, onto the bed. She crawled into bed and turned out the lights. In the dark, you navigated to her ear. You climbed up it. This was it! You were going to be saved!

     Brittany’s ear began to itch. She reached up and swatted the area, and heard a slight squeak as she hit it. “Stupid bugs,” she muttered. Still, the strange squeak almost sounded like her name. She turned on the lights, to clear her head. As they came on, you found yourself at the base of Brittany’s massive ass. She was laying on her side, slightly curled up. She had swatted you all the way from her ear, down to her rear. Light beamed into her lacies. You could once again see her anus staring at you, from the other side. Her legs uncurled. The lights went back out. You eyes adjusted to the dim light.  You wish that they hadn’t. You watched in horror as your girlfriend’s titanic ass lowered over you, as she rolled over. You shrieked but she was already in a dazed state. You felt her weight bearing down on you. It came down over you. Lucky for you, you were centered with her ass crack. She fell into a sound sleep, unaware of you being pinned beneath her ass. You knew what loomed beyond the lacies that help you down. The beast decided to announce its presence. Brittany’s butt erupted, as it roared, viciously at you. It was a vicious and powerful fart. In a few moments, you were out cold.

     You woke up to violent shaking. You quickly discovered you were still shrunk, still with Britt, and still near her butt. You were tangled in the lace and she was walking. You quickly worked to untangle yourself. Light flooded the area. You looked around, clutching Brittany’s butt for dear life. You were in the bathroom. But why? Brittany bent over and you watched beneath the surface of her lacey underwear as her puckered butthole came out. Your eyes widened in horror as her shithole blossomed. An enormous fart tore from your girlfriend’s asshole and sent you flying. You landed hard in cold water. You were surrounded by white. The toilet. She had farted you into the toilet. You watched an eclipse from overhead. Brittany’s ass blocked out the light. As she sat, her bare anus was lowering over you. You watched her butthole over head it puckered. A massive fart erupted from Brittany’s butt. “BABY PLEASE! NO! I’M DOWN HERE!,” you shrieked. Her anus was already repuckering as the smell caused you to gag uncontrollably. Her cute little butthole loomed over you, only now it was far from little, compared to you. It looked like a little asterisk. It opened, abruptly. A loud thunder roared from within, but that was the least of your worries. You watched as a huge fountain of slime surged from her ass. Butt gunk from your girlfriend’s rotten shithole spewed onto you in absurd amounts. As you floated in her sludge you realized how bad things were. You were covered in Brittany’s liquid shit. You watched her butthole pucker as another round came. Her butt erupted and gunk spewed down on you.  The taste of her ass was once again refreshed, in your mouth. Her shit slime was like the anti-breathmint. Again, her asshole puckered and spewed another wave. Only this time, there was a break. Piece of shit broke loose and fired at you. You barely escaped being nailed by the miniature cannonball. You knew for sure that that wasn’t what dragged you into her ass before. You were proven correct as a massive piece of shit slid from her anus. You watched the soft, creamy log glide with ease from her from her perfect, powerful, puckered pooper. It landed and narrowly missed you. You rushed to the front of the porcelain. “BRITTANY! DON’T POOP ON ME!!!,” you shrieked. Her butthole puckered and she fired off a massive glob of ass gunk. It smacked you so hard that it knocked you flat on to the white porcelain. You soon found yourself stuck, forced to stare at your oblivious princess’s farthole. You screamed, gagged, and sobbed. Her butt lifted up, off the toilet. Had she heard you? You watched her come back into view. She had a magazine in hand. But as she sat, she spared a passing glance at her “work of art”. You watched her beautiful eyes lock onto you. “So that’s what bug crawled up my butt, today,” she commented. You were that insignificant that she thought you were a bug stuck in her slime. Without a second though, you watched her ass lower over you again, and her anus perfectly center over you. You saw the tip of something poke from her butthole. “BRITTANY! NO! PLEASE!,” you shrieked. You watched as the rest followed. The most massive piece of shit you had ever seen glided from your girlfriend’s butthole, with ease. It dangled directly over you. You watched in silence.  You were that tiny that your girlfriend’s waste could crush you into nothingness. Her smallest actions had the worst of consequences on you. You just wanted to propose tonight, but instead, she just had a normal night that ended with her shitting all over you. Literally. The shit broke loose and squashed. You made a tiny wet crunch. It was one of the only things you did that Brittany heard that night.

     You woke up, sweating. You were in bed. It was a nightmare. Just a nightmare. Britt laid next to you, in her lacey underwear. She wore you ring. Everything had gone as planned. This was your fiancée. She was yours. You ran your finger along the crack of her lacey underwear. You shivered a little from memories of the dream. You noticed a small fray in her underwear. You felt a strange tingly feeling and closed your eyes. When you opened them, you found yourself hanging for dear life to a thread from that frayed hole. Below you laid the open and waiting anus of your fiancée. “No way… no way this can be happening. No. BRITTANY! BRITTANY!,” you shrieked. You were answered with a fart. It blew you off your thread and you landed on her butthole. Oh man.. that smell.. it was so familiar. Suddenly, her shithole opened below you. You were fired into the air. Then something slapped you. You were stuck to her underwear. You knew this goo. Her ass gunk pinned you to her underwear. The gunk formed a drop. To her it would have been barely noticeable. But you were encased inside of it. It dangled over her eagerly awaiting asshole. You had few choices; stay inside this and drown, or move and risk letting drop drip into her anus. You decided to take the latter route. As predicted, the drop broke off and dripped straight into her awaiting butthole. You slid down with ease, but were suddenly met with a powerful blast. Brittany farted you back out, before you went too far down.  You landed in her crack. You’d never been so happy to see her fart. As you stood there breathing in semi-fresh air, her butthole puckered. Suddenly, it opened. You watched in horror as a strange slime welled up from her butthole. It was like a small fountain. It rose up to your ankles before it stopped. You felt a strange tingly feeling. You were now swimming in a lake of this gunk. A strange lake of liquid shit in your fiancée’s butthole. Her hole then did something new; it began to suck the slime back in. Before long the putrid butt gunk slurped the last of the slime back inside…and took you with it.  You tumbled down her butthole and landed on something soft. You began to sink. You smelled the familiar sour odor.  You were sinking into your angel’s shit… and it was still in her butthole. You sank in up to your chest, after a while. Just as in your dream, you had the fresh taste of her ass. That’s the taste you would die with. That night, Brittany’s butthole had added you to its booty collection. She would never know that her love had died from an overdose… of her ass.

Snowed In by BootyPatrol
Author's Notes:

The weather outside is frightful… and your chosen shelter is far from delightful.

     Suzy had made high school a pain. She broke your heart, frequently. When you were available, she ignored you. When you were taken, she was shameless and would go to all sorts of lengths. On top of her mind games, she argued with you, ceaselessly. Everything was like a competition with her; even when she was wrong, she was right. She loved to gloat. During situations where you needed her help, she savored the moments and made them that much more painful to you. Her blonde hair and green eyes, combined with a decent body always seemed to lure you back, eventually. In college, you ended up going to the same school as she did. Even years in, her head games didn’t change. The freshmen fifteen had done a number on her, as she was now significantly bigger than before. She didn’t have the same body as before, but she was still attractive and still possessed the round butt that you admired.

     You lived on the fourth story and Suzy lived directly below you, on the second floor. You were out on your porch, watching the snow fall. You were well past Suzy; at this point, you really had a strong distaste for her. But even then, you couldn’t help but remember how much Suzy loved winter. She loved Christmas and loved the snow. You had spent many snow days with her, in the past. The memories were vaguely fond. They made you slightly drowsy. Even in this frigid weather, you were able to sit in one of the chairs outside, and fall asleep.

     You awakened, feeling like you were falling. You looked down to find yourself clinging to something that looked like a giant snowflake. It was freezing to the touch. Very far below you was the snow-covered campus. Next to you was your dorm building… but something wasn’t right. It was so huge. You couldn’t bring yourself to accept the thought. How could you possibly have shrunken and ended up on a snow flake? The wind shifted and you began to blow towards a window. The window was open. You and your flake flew part way in and snagged on an edge. What you saw next served as a wake up call.

     You had seen Suzy’s dorm room once or twice. It was uniquely decorated, with various winter components. A gigantic version of her room waited before you. More than that, something was in the middle. It looked familiar, but you couldn’t quite place it. You watched it move, as Suzy stood up. She had been bending over. You had been staring at her mountainous booty. She began to slide down her pants to reveal her underwear. They were lacey; your favorite. You couldn’t help but be a little aroused. Suddenly, the wind kicked back up. Your snow flake was lifted and twirled. You were disoriented. You struggled to stabilize your snow flake and regain orientation.  As you did, you saw you were about to crash, somewhere in Suzy’s room.

Side Ending:

     Suzy had turned around, in this time frame. Your snowflake sailed straight towards her face. Could your luck be improving? With one last twirl, the snowflake collided with Suzy's nose and melted, almost instantly. Suddenly, Suzy green eyes went cross-eyed; she was looking right at you. "OH THANK GOD! SUZY! HELP ME," you shrieked. She stared at you, in silence. The next thing you knew, a large, wet mass smashed into your back. You turned your head halfway. It was a tongue. But not just any tongue; it belonged to Suzy. You stared back up at her green eyes, pleadingly. You felt movement. The tongue began to slide back down, as it retracted. It has also decided to take you with it. "NOOOOO!," you screamed, as her tongue dragged you off her nose. You watched, in horror, as it began to recede into her mouth. A mouth that currently bore a large smile. "PLEASE!," you shrieked, more. But her tongue continued, passing her now-open mouth. Her lips slammed shut, behind you. Finally, you began to be drawn toward the back of Suzy's throat. Your final thoughts basically outlined the fact that you would ultimately end up inside of this goddess's ass.

     The truth was, the moment she saw you, Suzy knew she had to capture you, quickly. As soon as you hit her mouth, she knew she had you in ways that you could never be had. But that's when her self-control grew weak and she just decided to swallow. Though she would have preferred to experiment with some butt-play; after all, she did have a living human being that could effortlessly get lost inside... more importantly, that speck happened to be you. She  thought of the expression of horror on your face, as you slid into her mouth. She couldn't help but wonder what it would have been like, if you had been facing her ass. More over, if you found yourself right at her back door. lBut that was ok. Because just the thought of the possibility that you might survive all of this and end up alive in her ass, anyway... trapped in her butthole, being bound by the  gooey remains of what she ate... Well... Suzy grinned.

     The worst has yet to come, however. You awakened in complete darkness. It was warm and humid. As your brain started functioning again, your memories came rushing back. The snow flake... Suzy's nose... Suzy not hesitating to lick you right up, with no questions asked... Had it all been some crazy dream? It had to have been. But you weren't that lucky. You began choking as a horrendous smell suddenly came to your attention. Then the math began to process. If all of that really had happened... there was only one place you could be. Just as she had fantasized, you had survived Suzy. You were now a tiny speck inside of her butthole.

     Upon this realization, you began to scream. You pleaded for help, but you were also well aware of two hard facts: one, this girl's ass made sure no sound was escaping, and two, even if she did hear you, you knew damned well that she wasn't about to help you, considering what she had just done. You would have realized that in an even more concrete way, if you could have known what she was thinking as she dragged you into her mouth. This was a scenario that would have never crossed her mind. If it had, and she were allowed to pick the poor victim... it still would have been you. But as it stood, Suzy knew what she had done. What she didn't know was that you were, as she wished, still alive and trapped in her rearend.

     Suzy sat there, doing homework. She kept drifting off to the memory of eating you. She grinned and raised her ass, in her tight jeans, to be level with her desk. She grinned, imagining what it would be like for you, if you were right there, standing on her desk. She was well aware that you had some admiration for her butt. Meanwhile, on the inside, you felt Suzy move. The next thing you knew, her butthole tightened. You froze. Suzy's rearend erupted in a devestating blast. She farted, covering you from head to toe in a mucus-like substance. Terror overwhelmed you, as you began to realize what this warm, fresh goo was. You were encased in the slimey confines of Suzy's last meal. The thoughts haunted you. Suzy's gunk. Suzy's ass.

Back to the main story:

     You finally realized what was in front of you. It was tight and rubbery. Suzy had removed her underwear, in this time frame; you were heading straight for her exposed anus, while she bent over. Your heart skipped a beat, as you attempted to guide the snowflake away. It didn’t budge. You screamed, hoping against hope that she would hear you. The snowflake rushed towards her butthole, and before you knew it, you crashed into it. You felt the flake melt, almost instantly. You watched the drop slide away. You found yourself not nearly as fortunate; You were stuck. You couldn’t move. You knew where you were stuck. The foul smell made it clear. You were currently attached to Suzy’s sticky anus. The toxic smelll assauted you senses. She stood back up, sealing you in her pale, mountainous ass. You watched her lacey underwear rise up and cover her cheeks.

     You couldn’t imagine how things could be much worse. You were as small as a snowflake stuck to your old flame’s ass hole. It could be much worse if she knew you were there. The humiliation would increase, exponentially. She would be gloating at how funny of a situation this was. She would make fun of you, too, despite how serious this was. You knew all of this for certain. This brought up a new question; getting saved. Did you want to be saved by her? Who knows what she would put you through. Not just the humiliation, but also what she might attempt to do, having complete control of your tiny form. At the same time, you realized that reaching someone else currently wasn’t a realistic option. You found it hard to concentrate, with the sour aroma floating in the air. You inhaled deepily, then choked. You inhaled once more. Suzy's butthole. This was Suzy's butthole. Old memories and sheer lust drove you to crave more.

     Your thoughts were interrupted by a colossal thunder. A whirl wind gust past your face. A sour stench assaulted your nose, causing your eyes to water. You knew immediately that Suzy had farted. Just like that, the decision was made up; you needed her help, regardless of the risks.

     An hour had gone by and you were still in the same position. The only thing that had changed was that Suzy had dressed in layers and was now outside. You had only thought of one escape route during your time.  The parts of you that were still touching the area where the snow flake melt did not get completely stuck; the water had weakened the stickiness. All you could think of right now to get that kind of liquid was from your own mouth. That would mean you would have to lick Suzy’s butthole. Not just al little licking, either; a lot would be required to get this job done. You couldn’t make up your mind of what to do. But just like before, a decision was made for you.

     Suzy was outside, talking to friends. They were joking about mistletoe and kissing under it. You heard Suzy begin to mention the fact that she currently had mistletoe in her back pocket, right above her butt. “I guess this means which ever guy gets close enough has to kiss it,” she commented, with a giggle. As she commented on it, she firmly ran her finger along her crack, for emphasis. Before you knew it, her index finger forced your head down and you found your face stuck to her butthole… lips first. Well, it looked like Suzy’s mistletoe worked; you were now effectively kissing her ass. You had no choice, now. You shakily slid your tongue out and made contact with her rubbery, rotten asshole.

     Before long, you fell from Suzy’s butthole, on her underwear. You clung for dear life. You gasped for the semi-fresh air. Your timing couldn’t have been better. Suzy began bending over, to play in the snow. Her anus blossomed below you. It reminded you of the horrid taste in your mouth. The taste of Suzy’s ass clung to your tongue. While Suzy played in the snow, you dangled over her shithole. Your very life depended on her every move. Her butthole puckered and discharged. You were thinking you would rather be outside of her butt, turning into a human icicle than being kept warm in here. You began to scream, knowing it would get you nowhere. She wiggled her ass, while she continued to play. Once again, Suzy fired off another booty blast. The smell choked you, violently. Suddenly, you noticed you were wet. You were covered in some thick slime. You glanced as Suzy anus again. This slime had come from there. Did she even notice? She showed no signs of it. Her butt gunk held you in place. It refreshed the taste of her ass in your mouth.

     After a few moments, you noticed the gunk shifting. Suzy had been bent over, probably building a snowman. The gunk began to gather and form a droplet. You were in the middle of it. Before long it dangled by almost nothing. It was directly over her butthole. Your heart sped up as you watched, unable to think of a thing to do. Her butthole was open wide, as if hungry for you.

     One more wiggle of her titanic ass and you dripped. Straight into her anus you slid, smoothly and easily. You were too small for her to even notice. The drop slammed against something and burst open. You face planted in a soft, mucky floor. “Shit…,” you said, half in statement and half in guess. Both correct. In here, the smell was so intense, your tiny senses couldn’t handle it. You passed out, unfound in Suzy’s butthole.

     You awakened to movement. Your senses immediately picked up the putrid smell of your surroundings. You realized you were stuck to the piece of shit you had landed on. The shit shifted as her anal walls contracted. You quickly became aware of a pressure. Suddenly, you were forced free of your prison, and blasted forward. You flew out of Suzy farthole . Having left your warm environment, you flew into cold water. It was a shock to your senses. You looked up to see the last sight you expected; Suzy’s cheeks were spread wide above you. Her shithole aimed right at you. “SUZY! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, SAVE ME!,” you shrieked, petrified. She shifted, slightly, and farted in response. Her hole puckered again. You were pretty sure that you knew what she was here to do. You braced yourself, as her ass air broke the silence. You felt warm liquid spray over you. Her butt gunk had just sprayed from her asshole, all over you. Once again, some had gotten into your mouth. Another massive fart, abruptly deposited more of her freshly-made ass slime. You could practically hear what she’d say now. Would she have shown embarrassment of having shit in front of you? Oh no. She would have focused on the fact that you were covered in it and laughed at you.

     A large log slid from her anus. It glided, smoothly. With a grunt and a massive fart, Suzy fired her shit-log at you, like a torpedo. It barely missed and as a result, you were in the back splash. By some strange coincidence, you hit a piece of toilet paper. Suzy was bringing that piece up to her rearend. She got right in front of her asshole and stopped. You stared in horror. It clinched and unclenched. You weren’t sure what to do. Suzy’s butt sprayed you all over. She was testing to see if she had anything left. You felt confident that she was about to drop you back into the toilet, so you made a desperate move; you leapt into Suzy’s anus. Sure enough, the toilet paper dropped.  You could think of nothing else to do, so you ran deeper, ironically for safety. You found your path blocked off. Suzy still had one large piece of shit still left. It began to slide forward. You tried to run the other direction, but you were too tiny to outrun it. It surged toward you like a train. Before you knew it, Suzy’s waste slid over you, crushing you on her anus. Most of your bones were broken, but you were still conscious. Pressed into her crap, you slid from Suzy’s butthole and plopped into the water below. You surfaced, still facing her butthole. It puckered. You tried to muster a scream… anything.  Suzy’s mighty anus discharged. As her fart blasted proudly from her asshole, so did the gunk you had come to fear. Along with that came a huge chunk of shit, coming straight for you, fast. The end was painless. You were made into, essentially, a shit sandwich coated in ass- gravy. In the end, she did get your attention, once again.

End Notes:

Sorry, this was a bit hastily written.

Continued Terror (Day at the Pool, part 2) by BootyPatrol
Author's Notes:

(I altered the ending of Day at The Pool, a little. This is the second part.)

 

Ashley continues to obliviously torment you.

     You woke up with a startle. A loud explosion had forced you from a deep sleep. Your heart pounded and you breathed heavily, as if you had just woken from a nightmare. Your breathing was halted as you began to choke. The sour smell was overwhelming. As you shifted around frantically, on a mushy surface that almost seemed to suck you in like quick sand, everything came flooding back to you. The pool, Ashley, the text message… Ashley’s butt. That’s exactly where you were. Your ribs ached from where she had nearly crushed you with her pinky.

     There was a sudden shift and suddenly, the ground turned into a wall. Ashley must have rolled to her side. After a struggle, you managed to fall from the waste that had imprisoned you. You fell on her anal wall, on your hands and knees. You instinctively headed for the exit. As you neared it, you felt a rumble. A violent explosion sounded off as you were fired from Ashley’s butt. You slammed against her underwear, choking on the now-polluted air. You could hear her breathing. It was regular, so that meant she was very likely asleep. You rested against her underwear, until semi-fresh air reached your lungs. You inhaled deeply, taking in air that wasn’t from Ashley’s ass, for the first time in what seemed like a lifetime.

      A loud ringing disrupted your relaxation. Ashley began to roll over on her stomach, to reach for her phone. You laid happily on her butt cheek. “Hello?,” she answered. “Oh, hey.”
The underwear that spanned the chasm of her ass suddenly tightened around you, as her legs bent. She was getting up. “No, you’re not interrupting anything. I was just napping,” she said. You were held firmly, but not painfully to her cheek. With a little effort, you began to work your way up.

     Eventually, you reached her waist band and with a little bit of luck, you managed to pull yourself free. You found that Ashley’s butt hovered right next to a desk. Perfect! You leapt from her waist band on to the safety of the desk. You watched her titanic ass wiggle in front of you. You still loved that booty, even despite what you had been through.
Ashley bent over, turning her butt away from you. Her head was right next the desk! FINALLY, something in your favor. You dashed toward her, slightly stalling as you saw her begin to lower her underwear. “Mind over dick,” you said to yourself.

     As you neared the edge of her desk, she began to turn again. You began screaming frantically, but she didn’t hear you over the phone. Her beautiful, round ass was once again facing you… only this time, it was bare. Her cheeks were spread, allowing you a clear view of the hell hole that had imprisoned you. The puckered anus looked so harmless from this distance. Normally, a puckered anus would have alarmed you, but she was on the phone, so you were fairly certain you were safe, for now. “No, I didn’t hear from him after the pool. He didn’t respond to my texts, either,” she said. You sighed. “It’s cuz I’ve been stuck in your butt, Ash…,” you sobbed. You had barely finished that sentence when Ashley’s anus blossomed. A horrendously loud thunder tore from your goddess’s exit. You were thrown back, fast and hard. You were wrong; she had let that tremendous fart loose, with no hesitation. As a result of your incorrect assumption, you were left to breathe the rotten smell around you. Still gagging, you got back to your feet and rushed toward the edge of her desk, again. You knew getting close to her butt again was just asking for trouble, but this was your only hope. “Hang on, a sec. Gotta put the phone down,” Ashley said. She reached behind her, without looking and set her cell phone right next to you, barely missing crushing you with it. You rushed to climb her phone. You would first try to talk into it and maybe get her friend’s attention. Even if that didn’t work, she had to notice you on her phone.

     You glanced at her ass, now 100% positive she wouldn’t do anything, since the phone was right behind her. As you struggled to get on top of her phone, you heard a click, far below you. You felt a cool breeze behind you, coming from the opposite direction of Ashley’s butt. The breeze rapidly grew stronger, as you looked across her desk to see the fan she had just turned on. You saw the knob at its base. It was set to high. Soon, you clung to her phone, desperately. You knew you wouldn’t survive if you were blown off her desk. You told yourself not to look, because it would only make things worse. Naturally, you looked anyway. You were instantly reminded that you would likely not fall to your death.

     Between you and the ground waited the open cavern of Ashley’s butthole. “NO!,” you shrieked. “NOT BACK IN THERE!”
The fan grew stronger still. Your grip began slipping. You then saw a shadow fall over you, as Ashley’s hand reached back, again, with her not looking. As she grabbed onto her phone, she tilted it, slightly. To her, that was of no significance, but to you, it was the difference between maintaining your grip and not. Your hands slipped free, and you were thrown into the mouth of the hungry monster before you. Ashley’s shithole had reclaimed its property. As you passed into her anus, you turned to see her cheeks closing followed by fresh, lacey underwear overlapping them. “My ass has been tingling, ever since the pool,” Ashley suddenly commented. After a brief pause, she laughed. “No, my booty sense doesn’t tingle when a cute guy is near,” she giggled. You loved the irony of how wrong she was, considering that was exactly why her booty was tingling. Her anus puckered and you suddenly found yourself covered in a thick, sticky, somewhat translucent substance. Her asshole had randomly deposited some gunk on you.

     “Just because I’m Asian doesn’t mean I’m giving a ‘happy ending’ to every guy I meet at the party, tonight,” Ashley continued her conversation. Party? Lovely. You pounded the walls of her anus, sobbing. “Sorry, to interrupt, but I gotta go,” she said, quite suddenly. “Why? Because I think I have to poop,” she responded. “Yeah, well, I kinda had to tell you, because you wouldn’t let me off the phone,” she said. You placed your face in your hands. Would this ever end? Were you doomed to live in your pseudo ex-girlfriend’s ass for the rest of your life? Your negative self-questioning was interrupted. “Poop. Poop. Poop,” she said. It was like insult to injury. “NOW YOU’RE GETTING IT! THANK YOU! BYE!,” she said, getting off the phone at last.

     Right as you heard the click of her phone, Ashley’s butt erupted. “I have been holding that one in,” she muttered. Once again, you were fired from her ass, by that booty blast. You laid against her lacey underwear. Not long after you landed, Ashley began to squat, as she raided her cabinets. Her butt cheeks parted, exposing her anus. The motion stretched her lace underwear around her ass, forcing you up until you were pressed against her vile farthole. While she rummaged through her stuff, her butt swung back and forth. The result was you being rubbed all over her asshole. As she stood back up, you were left stuck to her butthole. You moaned a sound of torment. You knew the drill. With relatively little hesitation, you began to lick her sticky, puckered anus. The all too familiar taste of her rotten ass violated your mouth, once again. You licked it methodically and dutifully, doing a very thorough job. You still hadn’t grown used to the shit-flavored film that you licked from her crinkled anus. Your Asian beauty had unknowingly converted you into her private butt slave.

     You took a few deep breaths, trying to ignore the foul stench. You needed air, no matter how putrid it was. While you took a brief break from your ass-licking, Ashley’s glorious asshole erupted like a volcano. Ashley had just farted in your mouth. While you choked on the air that was forcibly fed to you, you felt Ashley bend over. You looked over your shoulder, as best you could. Through your lace prison, you saw her mirror. You looked at her and couldn’t help but almost drool. Her beautiful face… her divine ass, packaged in lace… If you were normal-sized, you would have been all over this, already. Her cheeks locked back around you, obstructing your view. She began walking. Suddenly, her ass inverted. You struggled to look over your shoulder. Sure enough, your lace prison was not what lay below you, rather a while pool of water. A vicious fart tore from her ass. Her anus was tense, as she continued grunting. The familiar translucent, sticky gunk surged from her ass. As it spewed, turning the pristine water below into a swamp, some of it sprayed on your face. Still trapped on the edge of her anus, you were forced to have the full experience of the ordeal. Her shit storm was absurd. You had no idea that your little goddess had such… violent power built up in her.
Before you knew it, you felt her pressing toilet paper against you. She rubbed you all along the inside of her crack, smearing you in the waste that lined the ring of her anus. She slid you with ease back into her shithole. With the toilet paper still blocking your exit, you felt a rumble. In the dim light, you saw a massive piece of shit charge down at you. It slammed you against the toilet paper. You knew this had to be it. You blacked out.

End Notes:

I plan to have a third portion, down the road.

Watch Where You're Pointing That Thing by BootyPatrol
Author's Notes:

Everywhere you turn, you end up near your air-headed tomboy sister’s butt. If you’re not careful, you might end up INSIDE it.

     You and your step sister Kasey were like normal siblings. Rivalry caused constant conflict. She was a little older than you and believed herself to be smarter. Your sister was attractive. There was no doubting that. She was part Mexican and that really showed through in her incredible ass. She took great pride in that ass. She was the kind of girl who would put on booty shorts, strut around, and then snap at the first guy that she sees looking, for fun. She had blackish brown hair and hazel eyes.

     You had one major problem with her, though. She loved to pass gas, frequently. From her butt, from her mouth. It didn’t matter. You swore, half the time you turned a corner, you’d see her bent over and letting lose a massive fart. She would often wake you up in the morning with a booty bomb to the face. It really pissed you off. Even in college, it didn’t end. Taking a back seat to that was her sense of entitlement. She thought she was better and thought what she said was how it went; Kasey’s word was law.

     It was your day off and you had the house to yourself. Kasey wasn’t home, which was rare. You decided this was a good opportunity to take over the living room. You set yourself up in there and laid on the couch. You watched some TV for a while, and eventually, you felt safe enough to take a little nap.

     You woke up to some yelling. “Hello? Is anyone home?,” you heard Kasey calling out. You sighed. “Yeah, I’m here,” you responded, without opening your eyes. “I guess I get the house to myself,” she said. “No, you dummy. I said I’m here,” you called, a little louder. Suddenly, you felt the couch tremble. “What the hell?,” you said as your eyes shot open to investigate. Your sentence trailed off. Your living room looked huge. You heard the thud of massive footsteps. As if on cue, a giant Kasey walked in front of you. Your eyes scaled up her legs and froze on her enormous ass. Her butt was clad in pink soffe shorts. You watched them pull tight as her legs bent. You then realized ( a little too late) that Kasey was sitting. Her butt lowered over you, as if in slow motion. Her titanic rear touched down. You were pinned, but not crushed. Upon this realization, you began to scream. “KASEY!!!! HELP! I’M UNDER YOUR ASS!,” you said, pounding on her cheeks as best you could. Her ghetto booty ensured that your pathetically tiny voice didn’t make it far. You remained under her warm ass for the better part of ten minutes, while she watched TV. After a few minutes, it kind of hit home where you were. You were beneath someone’s ass. Not just any ass, but Kasey’s! The girl who loved to let’em rip whenever she got the opportunity. They were bad when you were full sized, but when you’re the size of an ant? It could be lethal to you. Every time you felt her cheeks tense up, you braced yourself for the worst.

     Kasey did not disappoint. You heard her stomach rumble, way above you. You figured that was your warning. You discover you were right, as a powerful thunder roared from your sister’s butt. You tried holding your breath, but that only lasted you so long. Finally, you were forced to take a deep breath. The air from inside of your sister’s ass made you gag. As the sour stench cleared, you began to realize… you needed help. But would it be wise to get it from her? Your options were limited, and frankly, it comforted you a little to think of at least SOMEONE knowing you were still here.

     Kasey stood up and her butt cheeks clamped around you, taking you with her. You watched your giant house pass you by. Then you noticed she wasn’t taking the route to her room. She was heading to yours. Your room was strictly off limits. She shouldn’t be in there. The first thing Kasey did was lower her ass on your pillow. She then released a horrendously large booty blast on your pillow and (unknowingly) you. You threw up on your pillow, right as she stood and her rear once again plucked you up. She then systematically began to raid your room. There were many things she could find to cause trouble. You shrieked protests from her butt, but she didn’t hear them.

     You began to scale the ass crack of her soffe shorts. Before long, you reached the elastic waist band. Finally, Kasey could no longer sit on you, anymore. Unfortunately, your journey was put to a stop. Kasey wasn’t wearing a shirt, rather she was only in her bra. You had nothing to climb. You remained on her waistband, contemplating your next more. You kept running into new walls that struck fear into your heart. Being crushed like a bug wasn’t appealing. Becoming Kasey’s secret pet wasn’t appealing. Hiding in the shadows and living like an actual bug or rat didn’t exactly seem like a good option either. You could practically picture Kasey’s foot coming down on you, and crushing the life out of you. Being killed like that and by her of all people… it would be a pretty degrading way to go.

     While these thoughts swarmed through your head, Kasey began to bend forward. Her shorts pulled tight around her ass. As this happened, you tried to maintain your grip, so you wouldn’t fall. You failed to notice her waistband pulled tight, exposing her crack. You lurched forward, landing right up against the newly-made opening. Before you had time to realize what was going on, you were sliding inside.

     As you slid to a stop, you began to worm around frantically, trying to return to the surface. To your bad luck, Kasey stood back up. The place you fell from was now sealed off. Being stuck in your sister’s butt was not an option you had thought about. Stuck in between her bare ass cheeks, sealed in by her underwear and tight shorts. “KASEY!!!,” you shrieked. She began to bend over again. That’s when a new thought occurred to you. Before it was fully revealed, you felt two large fingers clamp around you, from outside of the soffe shorts. Kasey was picking a wedgie and happened to pinch you up, while doing it. As she pulled the elastic back, she released it. You were sling shotted forward… and that’s when your attention went back to the previous thought. You slammed right against Kasey’s anus. Worse, you stuck to it. Then you noticed something. You felt a lump in your pocket. You reached in and to your astonishment, you found that you still had your cell phone. Salvation was within reach this entire time!

     The sour stench made you almost unable to speak, without gagging.You withdrew your face from the source, as much as you could. But then something strange happened. You found yourself coming back around for another wiff. You gagged, but upon recovery, you wanted more. You took a long, hard drag from Kasey's asshole. Your heart raced and your lungs begged for mercy, but your head just wanted more. How could you get more of this? You began to lick it. The taste was just as bad as one would imagine. You gagged even harder, but came around for another sniff and another lick. It was like a horrible, evil drug. More. How could you get more? Before you could go any further, your trance was interrupted. The familiar deafening roar sounded. As her powerful shithole discharged on you, you were sent into a chaotic choking fit. You needed help. Right now.

     While you began fumbling with your phone, Kasey’s ass inverted. She was sitting. Not only that, but there was a lot of light now pouring in. You looked below and saw the toilet. You frantically tried to type in her number, as you felt the tremendous anus that you were attached to shoot open as a massive fart erupted from it. You remained in place, gagging, but still trying to find her number. After a few moments, you came to a bad realization. You didn’t have Kasey’s number. The Kasey Cannon fired, yet again, attacking you with a nauseating smell. That’s when Kasey began to pee. You sighed in relief, thankful that something worse didn’t happen. Kasey stood up, finished. A violent fart tore from her ass, as she did. It caught you off guard. Your cell phone was fired from your hand. You watched in horror as it fell into the toilet below. As her cheeks clamped shut around you, the last thing you saw was your best hope being sucked down the drain… literally flushed down the toilet.

     Kasey began walking, while you sobbed. Your sister had never put you through greater hell. Your entire body, including your face, was rubbed around her anus, with every step she took. You were inverted, as Kasey sat back down. This time, she plopped onto the couch, again. Her butt cheeks spread and you could see slight freedom below. Desperation was overcoming you. That’s when a horrible mental image came to mind. You thought of licking Kasey’s asshole, again. Who knows? Maybe it would help free you. You stuck out your tongue and prepared to sample the taste of Kasey’s butthole. The sour taste was almost overwhelming. However, to your surprise, your saliva was breaking down the disgusting film that held you captive. After about 15 minutes, Kasey’s breathing seemed to become pretty regular. You guessed she was asleep.
Without warning, Kasey’s awful ass fired you from it, finishing your job. You slammed into her underwear. You started to get up and realized something. You were stuck. A thick, translucent slime covered you from head to toe. You looked up and saw Kasey’s shithole and immediately knew. This glob of ass gunk had been carried out with that fart. You squirmed for freedom, while Kasey slept soundly. The goo was warm, contristicting, and extremely unpleasant. You saw her anus pucker tightly. It burst open as a fart escaped… however, it was cut short. Her butt plugged up. A chill went down your spine. You shuddered to think what had stopped that fart. Your struggles for freedom became more frantic. Everything then suddenly came to a slow down. Things seemed to crawl at a snail’s pace. A tremendous brown pillar descended from above you. It slid from Kasey’s powerful asshole. To you, this was a giant pillar, but in reality, Kasey had a wedgie and you were pressed up very close to her butthole. What you were seeing was just the tip of a piece of shit. It slid toward you, until it pressed against your chest. You felt like you were about to explode. Then all at once, it stopped. The putrid fumes assaulted your nose. “KASEY!,” you shrieked. “WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?”
Your answer soon came. Kasey had felt the little misfire, and clenched her butthole. As a result, the shit was withdrawn into her anus… unfortunately, it took you with it. You screamed objections, for all the good it did you and literally began to cry as your sister’s shithole pulled you in. You were finally pulled all the way. Kasey had no idea. She returned to her nap, obliviously leaving her brother to suffer deep within her own ass.

Party Pooper (Day at the Pool, part 3) by BootyPatrol
Author's Notes:

She's going to work her Asian Booty Magic on you.

     It was like watching a movie. You could see you and Ashley, together in bed. You were both naked and making sweet, sweet love. There was a brief break and then Ashley was turning around. She lifted her butt up. Her sweet, sweet butt. Your face neared it and your tongue slid out. Her cheeks spread in front of you. Her anus stared at you. You felt a chill. Something wasn’t right. You were in a different place. On her anus? But how? It puckered and before you knew it, it was sucking you in. What the hell was this?

     You woke up to hard vibrations. The sour smell greeted you, just like the last time you woke up. Even in your dreams, you couldn’t escape Ashley’s asshole. You remembered being crushed by Ashley’s waste… or at least you thought you had been. That’s when you became aware of the mass on your chest. She hadn’t crushed you. She withdrew it back into her butthole, and it must have taken you with it. She must not have finished the job because of her rush to get to the party that you had heard her mention, earlier. This realization brought you back to the vibrations. Music.

     You knew this wouldn’t exactly make your stay in this hell hole any easier, but you tried not to think about it. First thing was first. You turned your attention back to your chest. The mass inside her that pressed onto your chest felt gritty. On top of that, it also felt smooth and creamy. You squirmed, wildly, with no other idea of how to get free. Your squirming worked and soon, you dropped onto her anal wall. You knew you were in for a long night.

     The night got progressively worse. Ashley’s sexy strut had you unable to stand up. At the party, people pinched and slapped her ass. This both angered you and inconvenienced you. She eventually began to dance. This tossed you all around inside her butthole. Throughout the night, you heard conversations about you and Ashley’s friends encouraging her to drink away her problem. With more alcohol came more evil dancing. Soon she had worked her way into grinding. You were slammed all around Ashley’s anus. After several hours, Ashley began to talk about leaving. She didn’t sound too drunk, thankfully, but you couldn’t tell for sure. Her friend tried to talk her out of leaving. “C’mon, Ash. Don’t be a party pooper,” her friend said. Ash stomped her foot, in disapproval, which also resulted in silent fart escaping. You choked on the foul butt air, and as the air cleared, you felt strongly compelled to say something. “ASHLEY! YOUR ASS SMELLS AWFUL AND I HATE YOUR FRIENDS! ESPECIALLY THE WAY THEY PHRASE THINGS!,” you screamed, knowing there was no rational reason to have done it.

     The ride back to Ashley’s place was pretty uneventful. It was a welcome break. As she left the car and made her way to her room, you felt her stumbling. She was definitely drunk. That’s when you remember that Ashley was a totally coherent drunk. She just got extremely uncoordinated and sometimes thought things that defied reason. It could be rather cute. It was the kind of thing you loved to watch, when you weren’t inside her butthole.

     She staggered into her bedroom and immediately began shedding her clothes. She bent over. Light poured into her anus. Without warning, Ashley farted. You were blasted from her ass. You slammed onto a wooden surface and skidded to a stop. You were a little bit in pain. The smell still made you gag, even after all this. You soon discovered you were on a nightstand, next to Ashley’s bed. She walked up to the nightstand. She fumbled with her earrings, and then began to place them on the nightstand, right on you. For the first time since she had gotten home, she looked at her nightstand… and right at you. Your heart pounded, but you didn’t want to get your hopes up.

     She dropped the earrings. “Ewww… a bug,” she said. You were afraid of that. You waited for her to lift her hand or some object and crush you. She knelt down and stared. “Bugs don’t belong on dressers… unless they want to be nighttime snacks,” she said, with a grin. “Wait, what…?,” you questioned, quietly. She plucked you up. Before you knew it, you were being dangled over her mouth, with her head tilted back. You stared into the open abyss, below. Her beautiful lips glistened in the light. Her perfect teeth lay beyond that. Lastly, along the darkness, you saw the tongue you longed to have entwined with your own. Her breath reeked of alcohol. Ashley, the girl you were beginning to think you loved, was going to eat you.

     You snapped out of your daze. You began to squirm and scream frantically. “ASHLEY! NO! DON’T! IT’S ME! IT’S JOHN!,” you shrieked. Her mouth slammed shut in front of you. She eyed you, suspiciously. “John? What the hell…? How did this happen to you?,” she questioned, almost as if she were skeptical of if you were really John. “I shrunk at the pool! I’ve been in your ass, all night! I didn’t leave the pool without saying bye!,” you responded. Ashley lowered the hand that had you in it. She put her free hand on her forehead and sighed. “Ashley, you are so drunk,” she said to herself. “Yeah,” you agreed.  “But I don’t care if this is a hallucination. This is what I would do to the real John, if I could, and this is what I do to lying bugs,” she said, with annoyance in her voice. “Wait… what? Ashley, it’s me! It’s really me!,” you screamed, as she bent forward and got into the doggy position. “Regular bugs get eaten. Lying bugs get worse,” she said, ignoring you. “Ashley! BUGS DON’T TALK! LISTEN TO YOURSELF! PLEASE!,” you begged. She continued to ignore you. Suddenly, her hand shot backwards and you found yourself dangling over her exposed shithole. You then realized what she had in mind. “You’re the bug that crawled up my butt, today. So back in you go,” she said. “NO! ASHLEY! PLEASE! DON’T DO THIS!,” you protested. Her fingers released you and you plunged straight back into her eagerly awaiting asshole. You landed on her anal wall and whirled around. The light streaming into her ass was suddenly cut off. Her pinky pressed up against her butthole. She began to squirm it around, wiggling it inside of her butt. “ASHLEY! STOP!,” you shrieked. Her pinky delved deeper and closer to you. Then, just as suddenly as it entered, it withdrew.  Her underwear rose up, following. Light still shown through… enough for you to watch her ass cheeks close as she stood back up. She remained kneeling, with her butt resting on her feet. Her anus puckered and she grunted, slightly. She was rewarded with a deafening, terrifyingly large fart. The biggest one you had ever heard from her.

    Ashley stood back up and began preparing for bed, having completely forgotten about you, due to the alcohol. Your ears rang for a good fifteen minutes, after the monstrous booty blast, and the elevated stench in her butt hung around for about the same amount of time. She squatted down and for once, you weren’t stuck to anything, so you rolled right out of her butthole and landed safely on her underwear. She stood back up. Just as quickly, she bent forward, touching her toes. She was stretching, before bed. You had little time to grab a hold of her underwear and dangled by only a few fingers. You were directly above her angelic anus. Yes, it was angelic. Even after all this, you still found everything about her to be perfect.

     You inevitably lost grip and fell right on to her rubbery shithole. Like always, you stuck to it. You felt Ashley lay down on her stomach, as you inverted. Before long, she was sound asleep. You began the task of licking your Asian beauty’s inner booty. You didn’t know if it was some stroke of luck or if someone up there took pity on you, but for a few brief moments, you began to find the taste of her ass to be sweet. You licked and licked her asterisk-shaped hole. You snapped out of whatever delusion you were suffering from, and the taste returned to being awful. You had little choice but to continue licking, however. You continued to lick the sticky film that lined the ring of her shithole. The taste of Ashley’s ass was still as strong as ever.

     As you finally finished, you got up, into the pushup position, preparing to move. But as you stared down into her tightly puckered-hole, you became curious. You lowered your strangely erect manhood and pushed inside. This was the best thing that had happened to you all day. You withdrew, and thrust in again. You milked all the pleasure your tiny body could muster from her powerful asshole, and collapsed upon it. You were almost completely unable to move. The toll her toxic fumes had taken on your little lungs, combined with the day’s exhaustion left you with zero energy. As you lay there, verging on unconsciousness, her butthole unpuckered. Without the sticky film to hold you, you slid right in with ease. You tumbled down her anus and landed with a splat. The same remaining waste, from earlier. You finally passed out.

     You awoke to a ringing. Ashley’s phone. You rolled around, trying to free yourself from the sludge in her anus. She answered the phone. “Yeah, I had fun last night! Forgot all about what’s his name. *Sigh* It’s John. His name is John. I’m lying….. Nope, no hang over. But I don’t remember a thing after I left the party, last night,” she said. You tuned the rest out. That was enough. You contemplated trying to suffocate yourself in her shit. But you realized that was kind of… messed up.

     You were suddenly forced to tune back in. “Poop. Poop. Poop,” she said. Fuck. “Good, you’re learning!,” she commented to her friend and hung up the phone. You were flipped yet again, as she sat. An incredible fart exploded from her goddess-like shithole. Your ears were ringing, again. You heard a waterfall, below. She was peeing. “There’s the punch,” she said. “What?,” you wondered, aloud. She farted hard, yet again. You were fired from her ass, in to the yellow water below. You resurfaced to find her puckered asshole. She farted once again, and her terrifying ass began to spew her sour butt gunk all over you. “There’s the party favors!,” she said. What the hell was she talking about? You were too busy choking on the fumes that her rear had just produced to notice the shadow falling over you. You noticed it a little too late and looked up just in time to see a long, brown snake coming from her butthole. The thick, yet creamy shit glided smoothly from her anus.It was like watching ice cream coming from an icecream dispenser. It began to coil perfectly around you, in overlapping layers, until it stopped around your neck. It was like a perfect ice cream cone from a machine. “There’s the cake!,” she said. You moaned at the rotten smell. She had just taken an incredibly neat dump on you. This girl was even beginning to shit perfectly. Unable to move anything but your head, you looked up. You watched her glorious shithole pucker.

     Her stomach burbled and she cringed and grunted, slightly. “Now for the icing on the cake,” she announced. Her ass exploded with the fart to end all farts. Long, loud, juicy… and the most foul thing ever produced. Muccus-like slime sprayed from her ass, being extra certain to make generous deposits directly on your face. You didn’t suffer for long, though. With that massive blast, Ashley fired large cannon ball from her titanic butt, at an incredible speed. The horrifyingly large booty bomb smashed into you and tore through your shit-prison, until it reached the porcelain below…. And you were stuck in between. The speed had been enough to pretty much liquefy you. Ashley giggled, obliviously. “Punch, party favors, and cake. I really am a party pooper!,” she said. With that, she reached back and flushed. If she had known she had even had a party guest in there, she might have realized how right she was… though she probably would have been more upset, than anything.

Sleepover by BootyPatrol
Author's Notes:

Crashing an all girls sleepover leads to a hellish night

     It was a pretty dull day. You had no plans, up until that night. Your best friend, Courtney, was throwing a sleepover. Courtney had helped you through a lot of tough time and you admittedly had come to develop a crush on her. She had a small figure, brown hair, pale skin, and green eyes. In just the right kind of tight clothing, you still viewed her butt as admirable.

     While you weren’t going to be staying the night, you were still going to be the only guy there. It was going to be you and three girls. You liked that kind of situation. There would be, of course, Courtney, then her friend Natalie, and her friend Jenn. Natalie had a nice, round butt. She was lightly tan brunette with blue eyes. She was quite pretty. Jenn was sort of the pack leader. She was shorter than the rest, and a control freak.  Courtney was (after many years) finally overcoming that. Jenn had dark skin, and black hair. With that said, Jenn was somewhat of a bitch, but she was able to suppress it to tolerable level. Jenn somewhat competed with you for the role of Courtney’s best friend. Jenn had a nice body, but her judgmental, wanna-be-diva personality pretty much ensured that few guys liked her and few girls wanted to be her friend.

     You weren’t at Courtney’s for even an hour before things kind of started heading south. Courtney was irritated and she let it show. You were pretty sure it had something to do with Jenn. After a few more minutes of uneasiness, Jenn spoke up. “I think it’s time all the guys leave, now,” she said, snobbishly. “Screw you,” you replied. “Don’t talk to her like that,” Courtney shot back at you. “Court, it’s your house, not hers. She shouldn’t be telling me to leave,” you said. “Well, you shouldn’t talk to her like that. I think you should go,” she said, with annoyance in her voice. You saw Jenn grin slightly. The bitch had won this one.

     You decided to stop in the bathroom, on your way out. You flushed your face with cold water, in an attempt to cool yourself down. A strange tingle washed over your body. Before you knew it, you blacked out.

     You woke to the sound of roaring water. You opened your eyes, noticing you were laying down. You stared up at the massive image of Courtney, splashing water in her face. You figured she had gotten the same idea as you. That’s when you realize that something wasn’t right. Why did Courtney’s image look so much bigger than you? Her comparatively large B-cup breasts hovered above you. You looked around, beyond Courtney. This was her bathroom, still. You had shrunk.  You sat, frozen in shock. You were snapped out of it, as the bathroom door opened and Courtney left, turning out the lights. You attempted to scream after her, but she was long gone. “What the hell is this!?,” you screamed, at the top of your lungs.

     Before long, the bathroom door opened, again, and a new figure stepped in. The lights flickered on. It was Jenn. You held off on the urge to scream, both in a panic and in rage. You felt a mix of emotions, really. You had your natural dislike for Jenn, on one hand. On the other hand, you had the little problem of you being smaller than the eraser of a pencil. Jenn and her inflated ego both stood before you. She hadn’t seen you and you still hadn’t decided whether or not you wanted her to see you. Her back turned to you. She then began to bend forward, stretching, a bit. Jenn’s massive ass loomed in front of you, as her pajama bottoms pulled tight around it. Even though you hated the girl, you couldn’t help but stare.  You were drawn to it. Her mighty, warm ass hovered before you. You leaned in closer. You almost had the urge to just... jump in, though you didn't understand why. Before you knew it, tremendous blast, accompanying a titanic roar shot you backwards. You yelped in surprise. You returned to your feet. “What the hell was that?,”  you questioned.  The next breath you took, you immediately found out what it was. The rotten smell assaulted your nose. Jenn’s massive ass had erupted on you. Great. She got you kicked out, you shrunk, then she farted on you.

     You knew it was extremely likely that the other girls would pay a visit to the bathroom, tonight. Besides, who knew what Jenn would do to you, in this condition? You decided it was best to not get her attention. Jenn soon dropped her drawers. Her foul ass passed before you, giving off the scent of the previous fart. Jenn planted her booty on the toilet and began to urinate. While she drained her bladder, another blast escaped her rear. Three or four seconds passed until you began choking. The smell was far worse than before. You sobbed and struggled for air, while Jenn continued to take a peaceful leak. You choked violently, and your vision blurred, as you fell to your hands and knees.

     When the air cleared, your vision began to return. The first thing you saw made your heart stop. Jenn was looking right at you. Before you could say anything, her hand shot up. She gently plucked you up between her thumb and index finger. “Ohhhh no…. This is too good to be true,” she said through an evil grin. Her awe and confusion was only short-lived. She was far too amused to care about the details. The end result was that you were now a pathetic insect in the palm of her hand. “I think I just found a new source of party games,” she announced. At first you thought maybe this was your chance to get the attention of someone else… but then you realized that Jenn wouldn’t have been that stupid. She had other plans for you.

     Jenn returned to the living room, with the other girls. They all sat on the floor. Jenn deposited you onto a cushion, next to her. You stared up at her in confusion. She spared you small glances back. What was her angle? You continued to stare her down, hoping to see something on her face that would betray what she had in mind. You shouldn’t have thought it over so much. An eclipsed fell over you. You looked up. To your horror, you saw the underwear-clad ass of Natalie lowering over you. You screamed in terror, as her ass landed and silenced you.

     As far as asses went, Natalie’s wasn’t the huge, but it was the biggest one here. You could feel the heat emanating off of it, as you were left wedged in her crack. You were thankful you hadn’t been crushed, but you didn’t like this position much better. The girls chatted away, mostly oblivious to your situation. When Natalie laughed, she leaned forward. Her ass would lift slightly off the ground. This laughing came frequently. You used this to your advantage, gradually squirming your way to freedom.

     You stumbled out from under her butt and collapsed. That escape had taken a lot of energy out of you. You turned and watched her ass looming before you. Her underwear were stretched tightly around her ass. As her beautiful booty slammed back down, you rolled out of the way. You used her cheek to hide you as you spied on Jenn. She wasn’t look for you. That was a good sign. Without warning, Natalie’s rear began to roll back. You threw your hands up, attempting to fend off the massive butt. It turned out she was balancing to stand up. With your hands dug deep into her underwear, you were plucked off the ground, between her cheeks. Her ass grinded you between its powerful cheeks, but you still mustered the energy to claw your way up.

     You soon reached the top of her elegant ass. Her underwear waist band held you well. You traced up the smooth skin of her slightly arched back. She wore no shirt, only a bra. You would have loved that if you hadn’t been needing her shirt to continue your advancement for help.

      You soon found you had bigger problems. A shadow fell over you. You turned around and found Jenn staring at you. Her hand reached toward you. As it reached close enough for you to feel the heat, her hand veered sideways. Her evil grin slightly returned. She grabbed the elastic waistband of Natalie’s underwear. With a quick jerk, you felt them tugged from beneath you.  You tumbled down… INSIDE of Natalie’s underwear. The last thing you saw was Jenn, as she released the underwear, allowing them to slap shut. Natalie jumped, in alarm. The girls had a giggle over it.

     Meanwhile, beneath the girls’ harmless fun, you were wedge against Natalie’s massive ass, as her underwear pulled tight. You screamed, pleading for any attention from her. Naturally, her cheeks blocked out your tiny pleas. “Enjoy,” hissed Jenn from the other side of Natalie’s underwear. “Were you just… whispering at my butt,” Natalie questioned. Jenn smiled. “Yes. I was telling it that is was much nicer than any guy I’ve dated,” Jenn joked, patting Natalie’s rear. The girls resumed laughing, with no one else having a clue of Jenn’s true game.

     Natalie began to sit back down. Her underwear tightened further, as her buttcheeks spread.  You found yourself pinned beneath Natalie’s butt. However, you were staring into more than just her ass crack. A pink, rubbery, crinkled anus stared back at you. Natalie leapt forward, without warning, sticking her butt in to the air. They were undoubtedly playing something. You really didn’t care what. The end result was you lurching forward and slamming against Natalie’s puckered shithole. You tried to push yourself away in disgust, from Natalie’s horrifyingly large anus, but you found that you couldn’t. You gagged at the smell. Something was keeping you bonded to her butthole. It was like a sticky film that naturally lined the ring of her anus.

     An hour or two later, Natalie’s asshole still held you firmly close. Natalie was still on all fours, wiggling her bottom. Your focus began to return, despite the putrid stench. You became aware that they were playing truth or dare. “Natalie, truth or dare?,” you heard the sinister voice of Jenn question. “Everyone is doing truth, so I guess dare?,” Natalie responded. “Fine. How about you…fart?,” Jenn proposed. Your body tensed up. “What?,” Natalie questioned. “I want you to fart. You picked dare. I dare you to fart,” Jenn answered. You knew Natalie was probably blushing. Her anus pulsated beneath you. Natalie was a true lady. There was no way she would go through with this… you hoped. “I change my mind,” Natalie said. “Nope. No changing, once the dare is issued. C’mon. You’re with your girlfriends. It’s fine,” Jenn insisted. Then something far worse happened. “Yeah, it’s fine! You can trust us! It’s girl’s night out. If boys can do it, why not us?,” Courtney added. Courtney had no idea what she was doing. Natalie’s butthole flexed. Without further warning, Natalie’s glorious anus blossomed like a flower. A hellish wind and thunder surged from within, directly in your face. Natalie’s fart was long and hard. The smell around you grew more intense. Your eyes burned. Natalie had farted on you. It was a line you repeated in your head, in disbelief. Worse, you realized you were still stuck, firmly, to her asshole.

     You remained securely in place, forced to inhale the toxic fumes from Natalie’s ass. You had admired Natalie’s ass, in the past, but never in your wildest dreams had you ever thought you’d be stuck in it. You couldn’t stay here forever. You were positive that somehow, someway, this ass would kill you, if you stuck around. You tried tugging yourself free some more, but it was useless. You tried to think logically. This film was basically what? Her waste?  Waste was once food. The spit specializes in the initial break down. Logically… maybe your spit could dissolve the film. You shivered at the thought of licking an anus. You cursed Jenn. You didn’t really have a choice. You forced your tongue out. Ever so slowly, you brought it closer to the sticky edge of Natalie’s bare asshole. It made contact. You immediately began to gag. Such a beautiful girl had such a foul-tasting ass. You began to lick, knowing it was your only hope. Drag after drag of your tongue across her crinkled anus. The taste of Natalie’s ass worked its way into being an increasingly longer-lingering coating on your tongue.

     Meanwhile, on the outside, Natalie had no knowledge of her ass being licked. She felt a mild tingle, but in truth, she liked it. She thrust her legs out from under her and then laid on her belly. On the inside, you found yourself resting on her tightly-puckered shithole. You finished up the nauseating task of stripping Natalie’s butthole of the sticky film. Despite the vomit-worthy taste of her ass in your mouth, just thinking of her ass on the outside made grow erect. Could you really be thinking of pleasuring yourself, in a situation like this? You looked at her tight butthole. You had definitely earned some pleasure in this hell hole. You began to force your manhood in to the crinkled anus. You withdrew and then re-entered. You continued this process until you felt a sweet release unlike any other. The rush you had gotten from being tiny and living on the brink of death was so much better than any foreplay you could have invented. Even better, you had just screwed Natalie up the ass and she didn’t even know it!

     You relaxed on her butthole. You kind of wanted a nap, but knew that would be a dumb idea. You felt a shift below you. Suddenly, Natalie’s anus relaxed. It unclenched below you. Now, with the sticky film gone, nothing was left keeping you stuck to the outside of the butthole. As a result, you slid inside Natalie’s asshole with ease. You fell a distance, then landed with a splat.  You were pressed into a soft, mushy, gritty substance. The sour smell became so much sharper. “Shit. SHIT!,” you shrieked. You didn’t mean it literally, but that’s what you were in; Natalie’s shit.

     Natalie rolled her ass around, sitting up. She was not sitting upright and you were dangling from a turd in her butt. You were convinced that this was karma’s cruel joke. You had screwed her up the butt, and now her butt was screwing you back.

     “I’ll go get the pizza ready,” Courtney announced. “I’ll help,” Jenn said. Natalie opted to stay alone in the living room. She shifted uneasily. Deeper inside, you felt her anus clinch tight. Now, finally alone, Natalie did the last thing you thought she would do. Her ass erupted. She farted loud and proud. The force was so great that you were literally yanked free of her waste and fired from her butthole, against her underwear. You choked on her sour ass air. The fact that you had just banged Natalie’s ass no longer seemed so significant. Instead of feeling great for it, you actually felt rather pathetic. You were so small that you screw her up the rear and she didn’t notice you in the least. Hell, your entire body had been up her ass and she never showed a single side of feeling it.

     Through the stench, you managed to wedge your way out of the leg hole of her underwear. You looked upon Natalie, who was blissfully unaware of your presence. You choked. Even outside of her underwear, the smell was awful. Natalie stood up. She decided to join the other girls. She raised her foot directly over you. It came down in slow motion. This was it. You were about to become a smear in the carpet. Her foot slammed down and Natalie continued walking.

     You looked around. You were alive! The arch of Natalie’s foot had prevented her from crushing you! You still had a chance to make it out of this mess, alive!

     Before long, the girls returned. Courtney’s foot slammed down in front of you. Her big toe almost crushed you. She placed her plate with pizza on it, in front of you.  You scrambled onto the plate. Next to the hot, runny, cheesy pizza, you began to jump up and down, screaming. Without looking, Courtney began to blow on her pizza. You were thrown back on to it. The cheese was all over you, but you continued screaming. Courtney raised the pizza to her mouth. You shrieked as loud as you could, as she took the first bite. Her mouth slid around it and her teeth clamped down. It tore through the pizza. She chewed and swallowed. You were next. The portion you were on slid into her mouth. It slammed shut. You were encased in darkness. Moist, warm, darkness. You closed your eyes, preparing yourself for your fate.

     Courtney’s mouth suddenly opened and she pulled the pizza out. She was laughing. Saved by the girl talk. Her saliva loosened you up, a bit. You leapt from the pizza onto the safety of the plate below. You rushed off of the plate, and landed below. Right as you did, the plate was scooped up and carried off. You realized something wasn’t right. The plate wasn’t on the ground, like it had been, before. It had been placed on someone’s back. “What, is my butt your table now?,” Jenn questioned, sarcastically. You were on her lower back and she was on all fours. You immediately regretted your decision to jump from the plate. The good news was, you were reasonably certain that Jenn didn’t know where you were. The bad news was that no one else did, either. Jenn began to sit up and you began to roll down her back. As you continued to roll towards her comparatively massive ass, clad in her pajama bottoms, you noticed something. Her crack was exposed and you were heading straight toward it.

     You slid with ease down Jenn’s ass crack. In to the darkness you slid, and as she continued to shift, her pajamas slid back into place, sealing the way you came in. Light still infiltrated her flannel pajamas. You soon found yourself wedged between her pajamas and her ass. She adjusted her pants, shift her butt and you. Then, to your horror, she began to go back down on all fours. Before you knew it, she was down. Her cheeks were spread wide and you were wedged into her crack. Her dark anus aimed directly at you. Jenn collapsed her arms, now resting on them. However, her butt remained stuck high in the air, like a cat stretching. You found yourself dangling over her relax asshole. Her ass jerked and your grip weakened. You knew Jenn’s oblivious ass would soon claim you. The only question was HOW. Would you stick to her anus? Or would you go straight in? Confined to her sticky shithole versus being free, but trapped inside of it. Not pretty things to think about and neither thought seemed more appealing than the other. Both ended with you falling deeper into the ass of a girl you despised.

     Finally, your grip was lost. You plunged into the rotten anus of Jenn. You slid right into her anal ring. As you fell deeper into her butthole, her ass slammed down on her feet. As you got back to your feet, you saw her anus was still open and her cheek still spread. You rushed to the exit. As she shifted her titanic ass, you were thrown off balance, again. You watched as her asshole puckered tightly. A narrow beam of light still streamed in. You ran toward it. You felt her butt shudder as pressure built up. You were suddenly sent flying. Something shot past you. Jenn had farted, but her anus didn’t open. You slammed against it. You lay there for a while, choking on her vile butt air. A few minutes passed before you could even sort of breathe. You saw light pour in past you, as her anus relaxed. But something was wrong. You weren’t moving. In fact, you were still being held up as if her butthole were still closed and supporting you. You tried to move and soon found you couldn’t! You turned your head, ever so slightly to find yourself lying on a snot-like substance that separated you from the outside of her butthole. You then recalled something shooting past you, during the initial blast. You realized that you were in an asshole so there weren’t very many things it could be. Her butt must have fired that gunk and it had hit her asshole before you did. Even after her butthole opened, the butt gunk remained intact. Basically, you were caught like a bug in a spider web. Except in this case, you were a bug trapped in this bitch’s ass web. Even without knowing where you were, Jenn still managed to make things difficult for you. Even if she did know you were in her butt, you knew it would be like an ultimate victory for her. You’re shrunk, in her butt, and she officially would no longer have to compete with you for Courtney’s attention. Worse, you knew she was petty enough to allow your death in order to achieve that goal. When you were big, she looked at you like you were a bug. After shrinking, she looked at you like you were something far less. To her, your death wouldn’t be the death of a human. It would have simply been the ridding of a pest.

     Her asshole crinkled behind you. Before you knew it, she farted, again. Something squirted from her butthole. It blasted all over you. You were now covered in the substance that composed the web that held you. Basically, just like a spider would do, you had been cocooned.  It reeked to high heaven. The gunk had forced its way into your mouth. The taste of Jenn’s ass invaded you. It was far more grotesque than Natalie’s had been. You were glad you still had the awareness to compare the distinctive flavor difference between the buttholes of those two girls… sort of. The slime covered your mouth and clogged your nose. If you didn’t do something fast, you would suffocate. You opened your mouth and sucked a large quantity of Jenn’s ass gunk in. You swallowed hard, trying not to think of the fact that you were swallowing the product of this wicked girl’s ass.

     Jenn abruptly stood up. She informed the other girls that she would be right back. She walked to the bathroom, while you remained in place, in your ass gunk prison. Her ass inverted, as she sat.  With one tight pucker of her ass and a powerful blast, you were fired from her rear and onto the back of the toilet seat.

Sub-death:

     Jenn turned around and flushed the toilet. As she did so, you were spotted. She thrust her hand out, pinching you up. "It's becoming pretty clear that you're going to be a problem," she said. "I guess we'll have to do this the hard way," she declared. Jenn set you on the edge of the counter. She turned around, facing her magnificent rearend at you. You were level with her tan, round cheeks. She bent over, slamming her ass against the counter. Before you had time to run, the impact threw you off balance and plunged you into the eagerly awaiting crevice below. Her anus was excited to reclaim you.

     You were beginning to see that there was really no way around this. Jenn had effectively become the goddess of your world. The other two girls really weren't a factor. This girl had passed judgment and deemed you unfit to live.

     There came a knock at the door, as Jenn stood back up. "Busy," she called out. "It's me," said the voice of Courtney. "What do you need?," questioned Jenn. "Don't you think we were a little hard on Matt?," asked Courtney.

     Meanwhile, you stumbled to your feet, as this conversation began. Jenn's hellish butthole hadn't become any more pleasant since your last visit.  You gagged on the horrible smell that engulfed you. A little bit of light streamed in from her exit. But before you ran toward it, you noticed movement on your other side. You froze.

"You know, I can't fully blame him for his annoyance. Afterall, you did steal his snickers bar, earlier tonight," Courtney added.  "He shouldn't have brought it, if he wanted to keep it," Jenn responded. "Still...." Courtney said.

You had just enough light to see the mass drawing closer, slowly. At normal size, it would have been a snail's pace. But at your size, it covered far more ground than your tiny legs could. As it came more into the light, your face grew pale. The creamy, chocolatey mass was riddled with nuts. It was your snickers bar.

"Hard? If anything, we were too easy on him. Besides... He'll get it back," Jenn giggled.

You broke into a dead sprint.  The mass effortlessly closed the gap.

"Not cool. I'm going to call and apologize," Courtney announced.

The horrible mass of Jenn's waste caught upto you. As it bumped you, it knocked you flat on the ground.

"Whatever works for you," Jenn said

The tremendous turd first claimed your feet. It rolled over them, crushing them into completely unuseable paste. You howled in pain. It was like a cricket in the path of a steam-roller.

"He's got a lot of shit coming his way....," Jenn began.

The mass of her digested lunch rolled over your legs and pulverized them, as it reached your waist. At this point, you began choking violently. Partially from the pain, and partially from the horrendous smell you had to endure.

".....And as far as I'm concerned...."

Jenn's shit rolled over the lower half of your torso. You couldn't scream. You couldn't run. All you could do was sniff the rotten air around you and suffer from the pain.

"....he deserves it all..."

Jenn's waste reached your neck.

"....and karma will crush him from existance"

The snickers bar rolled over the rest of you, popping you tiny head and collecting you into the mass.

"You know what? I'm going to come out. I'll finish up later," Jenn announced. She sexily strutted out of the bathroom, having reduced her competition to a mushy goo in her own asshole. But her conscience was clean. Because at least gave your snickers bar back.

 

 

 

Back to the main story:

 

     “I’ll finish, later,” she muttered, as she began to wipe. “Gotta go back and keep an eye out for that bug.” She turned and dropped the toilet paper into the bowl below. As she watched it hit the water, her eyes locked on you. Her eyes lit up. She turned back around. “Or… now’s a good time,” she said, sitting back down and casually bumping you off the seat and plunging you into the waters below. Her cheeks respread and her puckered anus aimed at you. “NO! JENN! DON’T! PLEASE!,” you shrieked. Either she couldn’t hear you or she was ignoring you. You didn’t figure it made much difference which of the two she was doing. Her butthole discharged, firing another glob of butt gunk on you. A brown log slid smoothly from her anus and dangled above you. There came a knock at the door. “Jenn?,” you heard the voice of Courtney. “Yeah? I’m kinda… going to the bathroom,” Jenn responded. “Sorry to interrupt, but have you heard from Matt? He isn’t answering my texts and his parents say he never came home,” Courtney said, with worry in her voice. Your heart soared with hope. “Why would I have heard from him? He’s probably at the pool, pouting like the little shit he is,” Jenn joked. You cringed. She had pretty much told Courtney exactly where you were. “Ok, thanks,” Courtney responded, leaving. The shit dislodged and plunged into the water. The backsplash caught you and you were sent flying up. You watched as you rushed up to meet Jenn’s anus. You stuck to it. Jenn stood and wiped. The first wipe pulled you off her shithole. Her second wipe placed you back on. She dropped the toilet paper in to the toilet. She turned around and flushed. She watched the water swirl, grinning. “Well, I guess things happen as they should. I’m in the place I’m meant to be… and you’re in the place you’re meant to be,” she said.

     You watched her underwear rise back up, as you remained stuck to her putrid farthole. For better or worse, you survived. Better still, Jenn thought you were gone. This meant she wouldn’t be looking for you! But before you could utilize this advantage, you had one major obstacle, blocking your path; you were still stuck to Jenn’s butthole. As she rejoined the other girls, you remember the scenario with Natalie’s anus. You knew what you had to do.

     You began to lick the fresh film that encrusted her butthole. You may not be dead like she wanted, but you were suffering like she wanted.

     It didn’t take too long for you to lick yourself free. You tumbled from her butthole, on to her underwear. The taste of her ass clung firmly to your tongue. Similar to Natalie, you slide from Jenn’s leg hole and slid down the leg of her pajamas. You hit the floor and Jenn continued walking. You were left at the base of someone’s butt. You traced up. Your heart leapt. It was Courtney! You had reached her! “COURTNEY!,” you shrieked, with everything you had. As expected, she didn’t hear you. She leaned forward. Her butt raised and you saw she was in her underwear. They were lace. As her booty elevated, you saw her pale cheeks within spreading. Her angelic anus lay puckered beyond that. Right now, that butthole was the most beautiful thing you had seen. You were finally at Courtney, and frankly, that’s the only butthole that hadn’t tortured you, tonight.

     You grabbed onto the black lace before you. You scaled her comparatively gigantic butt crack. You remembered how at your full size you had always liked how discreet, yet round her rear end was. You shuddered to think what this all would have been like having to deal with girls with larger asses.

     You made it past her underwear and climbed her shirt. You reached her shoulder and stepped off onto the exposed skin beside her neck. This was it. You took a deep breath, preparing to scream. You were disrupted and thrown off balance as Courtney began to slide her shirt off. You regained balance. Her shirt was off and you still stood atop her shoulder. “COURTNEY!,” you shrieked, wasting no time. Her head turned sideways. “Yeah?,” she said, looking at the girls. Her eyes glanced down at you, briefly, then returned to her friends. She raised her hand and to your horror, she gently brushed you off, behind her. You slid down her back. Your hand shot out, as you caught on to her bra strap. You grew mute to the girls’ conversation around you, as you dangled from her bra. Below, you saw her underwear resting on her crack. “YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!,” you screamed. Your grip slid, and you plunged into her awaiting crack.

     As you slid down her crack, Courtney shifted. She laid on her stomach.  You found yourself dangling over her perfectly puckered pooper. That’s when the lights went out. “Night, girls,” you heard her say. As the flap of Courtney’s sleeping bag hit her butt, the impact caused you to lose your grip. You fell upon her rubbery anus. You immediately noticed two things; one, her ass reeked and two, it was sticky. No surprise. You sobbed, a little. “Not you, too…,” you moaned. As if the other two assholes hadn’t been enough, you now had to lick the shithole of your crush.

     You stuck your tongue out, preparing yourself. You told yourself that it would be fine. You tried to force yourself to believe that her asshole would be different. You tried to show yourself how much more elegant her anus was than the others. You told yourself that such a beautiful asshole would be so sweet to lick. An honor, even. Your tongue touched down. Your eyes widened with terror. Not only did it not taste sweet… Courtney’s ass tasted worse. Much worse.

     After a horrifyingly bad experience, you peeled yourself from Courtney’s anus. She stood up. “Oops, forgot to brush my teeth, “she whispered to herself. You fell against her underwear. Light flooded in, as she entered the bathroom. She shut the door behind her. As the sink water began to roar, something else happened. Courtney’s anus blossomed like a flower. A powerful thunder tore from her ass. Courtney farted long and hard. She let out a satisfied sigh. She must have been holding that, all night. The horrendous smell assaulted your senses. You vomited in your mouth and forced yourself to swallow. Your eyes burned and your ears rang.

     No sooner had the smell begun to clear than Courtney’s stomach burbled. With that, out popped another terrifying booty blast. You screamed between the choking and gagging. “COURTNEY, YOUR ASS SMELLS AWFUL!”  Her stomach rumbled again. She doubled over and you were forced into her ass crack. You reached back for her underwear, to pull yourself out. You discovered that they weren’t there. Suddenly, her ass inverted. You tumbled from between her ass cheeks and landed in the familiar bowl below.

     You swam to the surface, hoping with all your heart that she was about to pee. But you knew that it was unlikely, given the awful sounds her stomach was making. As you broke the surface, you found Courtney’s puckered asshole waiting for you. Courtney farted.

     To your horror, the fart wasn’t all that came. Her shithole spewed absurd amounts of the gunk  you had come to fear. Mass amounts of her ass sludge spewed onto you. Wave after wave came from her butt. Courtney grunted. “Oh.. that pizza isn’t sitting well…,” Courtney moaned. With that, you watched as something new happened. Small “gifts” began to tumble from Courtney’s butthole.  It was like a meteor shower, as the smaller shits fell all around you. There was so much going on around you that you almost forgot to watch her anus, itself. A massive piece of shit rapidly slid from her butthole. The tremendous turd slid out. It broke loose. You watched in horror as it fell onto you.

     You were pressed into Courtney’s waste. With a little work, you managed to free yourself. You swam away from it.  Without any further warning, Courtney pushed out something else. A massive fart erupted from her butthole and fired a small cannon ball at you. The small ball hit the water with amazing force and speed. The splash sent you flying up. You went straight up her open asshole. But you didn’t stick to anything. In fact, you didn’t fall, either. You stared into the swamp below. How were you still up here? Courtney stood and you watched the toilet paper approach. You braced yourself. It slid in front of you, gliding over her butthole. It didn’t touch you. The wicked smell of Courtney’s ass surrounded you. The fresh smell of shit filled the air. You turned your head, now determined to find out how you were still suspended. That’s when you saw it. A net of fart gunk. Just like Jenn, before, Courtney had captured you in a slimy butt gunk web.

     Courtney flushed. She raised her underwear, sealing you back in. You wished her bathroom excursion had finished you off, as she walked back to bed and you remained trapped in her web of ass slime, deep within her rear. The irony was, you were closer to your best friend than ever. It was the only good you could find. While there was plenty of bad to be found, but the one that stood out to you most was the fact that Jenn had pretty much won. The fact that Courtney had caused you even more suffering than Jenn would have been perfect compensation for her not having killed you. The putrid smell of Courtney’s ass began to overcome you. She quickly fell asleep and so did you. Stranded in Courtney’s ass, stuck in a web composed of a gunk produced by her butt, you blacked out, unfound.

Partied Out by BootyPatrol
Author's Notes:

A fun night with the girls ends with you getting screwed, instead of one of them.

     Things were pretty easy-going. You were single, and had a decently paying job. You had plans, so there was rarely a dull night. One of the more common people you hung out with was Laura and her group of friends. Your relationship with Laura wasn’t complicated. You had dated her multiple times, and things just never seemed to click right. You remained good friends, every time. Laura wasn’t too hard to read and she wasn’t too complex of a person. In fact, she was a little bit of an air head.  Laura was very skinny. She had moderately large boobs. You sometimes teased her about that being where her brains were stored. She wore tight pants and had a modest butt, though despite this modesty, you still liked it. Laura had brown, wavey hair, and large green eyes.

     The friends that she hung out with were Erica and Nicole. Like Laura, they were both airheads, attractive, and massive flirts. Unlike Laura, they were built different. Both were shorter and wider. They weren’t fat, but just had a more scrunched build. They both had decently sized breasts and a nice, plump, round booty. Erica had blonde hair and hazel eyes while Nicole had orange hair and blue eyes.

     These three girls had a simple way of having fun. They liked to go out and cut loose. They would drink and dance at a club or bar, and they were very sexy doing it.  They could be both amusing and arousing to watch. Even when you didn’t go with them, they had called you more than once to come pick them up. You always enjoyed the ride home. There was random conversation (sometimes fully coherent, but nonsensical and sometimes not coherent at all), lack of coordination, and there tended to be a lot of them passing out.

     Tonight, you were stationed at the table, with the girls’ purses and drinks. A few feet away, they were on the dance floor, wiggling their hips and grinding their asses to the rhythm. You loved watching it. You scooted into a seat at the table with your drink. You were the designated driver, but there wasn’t any harm in taking a little in, right?

     The first drink was strong. Your head pounded for a while after that. You realized you must be having an unrelated migraine, as the flashing lights began to worsen the pain. You cradled your drink within folded arms. You lowered your head over it, resting it on your arms, trying to give your head a break from the lights. You suddenly felt drowsy. Before you knew it, you blacked out.

     You awakened to a few things. One was the loud rumble of the music. It sounded as if it had gotten louder. Two, you felt a burning sensation all over your body. Lastly, you realized you were floating. You began to panic. This liquid that you floated in was burning your skin. In your panic, you began to tread it. It tasted just like your drink, from earlier. You paused and look a moment to survey this “pool” you were in. It looked like the inside of a giant cup. The lights still flashed. Through the glass, you saw something that made your blood run cold. The girls’ drinks and purses on a giant table. Somehow, some way… you had shrunk and you had ended up in your own drink. The alcohol was what was burning your skin, though it soon subsided.

     You drifted for a few minutes, taking in your new situation. The girls had no idea you were tiny, much less that you were in trouble. Your thoughts were interrupted as the normal, rhythmic vibrations of the music in your drink were disrupted by another vibration. You looked up and saw the girls approaching. “Where did Sean go?,” Nicole questioned. You flailed and screamed. “I’M DOWN HERE!,” you screamed with all you had. “Probably in the bathroom,” Laura responded. “And what was he doing drinking? He was supposed to be our DD,” Erica asked, picking up your drink and, unknowingly, you. You maintained your screams, fruitlessly. Laura’s eyes locked onto the cup and she seemed to be staring right at you. Her hand shot out, snatching the cup from Erica. “Doesn’t matter,” Laura answered, raising the cup. “Designated drivers don’t need this,” she added, raising the glass to her lips.

     You shrieked and flailed your arms, trying to get her attention. You watched the very lips that you had kissed so many times parting. The glass tilted and the liquid began to flow into her mouth. You were sucked toward it. You swam away with all your might, but it got you nowhere. As the river of alcohol continued streaming into Laura’s mouth, you slid beyond her lips and past her teeth. You were deposited right on her tongue. You watched the light from her mouth vanish, as her lips sealed shut. She swallowed the bulk of the drink, but left some in her mouth. That, in combination with her saliva, created a mixture that she swished around her mouth, playfully. You were thrown all around Laura’s mouth, slamming against her teeth more than once. You hastily gripped onto a nearby tooth, as best you could. You closed your eyes and waited to be swallowed by your oblivious ex.

     Meanwhile, blissfully unaware of your plight, Laura had returned to the dance floor. She finished her swish and swallowed. “Alright, ladies. I’m getting tired, so let’s go a few more rounds and then we can take the party back to my house,” Laura said. “Sounds good,” Nicole commented. Laura casually opened her mouth and belched. It was something Laura did. While she was very lady-like, that was one tomboyish quality she possessed. You had always been ok with it, though.

     The loud roar from your ex sent you flying from her mouth. You felt a brief second of relief before you realized you likely wouldn’t survive the fall. You looked down to find yourself on a different path than you though. You fell softly between Laura’s breasts, and wedged in between them. You couldn’t move and you could barely breathe… but you were safe, for now.

     After about an hour of Laura grinding you between her boobs, the girls decided to leave. Laura knelt down to dig her phone out of her purse, to call a cab. They briefly looked for you. You screamed more pleas for help which went unheard. Finally, they figured you must have hooked up with some girl and left early. They called a cab to get home.

     Meanwhile, you squirmed your way to the top of her breasts. As soon as you climbed out, you took a deep breath, in preparation to scream again. Before a sound could come out, you watched as a tremendous ass clad in white shorts slammed against you. It grinded back and forth on Laura’s chest. “Nicole, get your ass off me!,” Laura giggled. You clung to Nicole’s booty, and as she pulled it away, you screamed and flailed your free arm to get Laura’s attention. To your dismay, Nicole had pulled away too fast and turned around. Your gamble did not pay off. Now you clung to Nicole’s ass for dear life.

      You found yourself in a bad position. You knew Nicole would be flopping her butt down in a seat, eventually. You also knew that your tiny body would not survive her titanic ass dropping down on it. You decided you had to move, if you wanted to avoid becoming a stain on her white shorts. You began to climb Nicole’s juicy rearend. Normally, you’d have loved to examine this plump ass up close, but in a climb for your life, you completely hated its size. You used the seam of her shorts to help you scale her bottom. You quickly reached the top and discovered that Nicole’s signature thong was sticking out. You suddenly got an idea. You tugged the strap of her thong with all your might. Ideally, you would give her a wedge, but you doubt that would happen. You hoped at the very least you could noticeably displace her underwear.

     Displace is exactly what you did. Only minorly, but it was enough to get her attention. Unfortunately, it wasn’t exactly how you planned it. Instead of look, Nicole absent-mindedly reached back, grabbed her thong, and manually adjusted it. As she pulled it away from her back, her bare crack was exposed. The pulling threw you off balance. You had nothing to grab onto. You had no choice; you tumbled down into Nicole’s exposed crack. Her thong slapped back into place behind you, sealing you against her crack.

     The girls began to head toward the cab. With every step Nicole took, her thong slid deeper into her ass crack. With every step, Nicole’s booty consumed you a little more. As her rearend slammed into the seat of the taxi, her thong pulled tightly up her butt, as far as it could go.

     Now that you were no longer panicking about going deeper, you were able to concentrate on other things. For example, you suddenly became aware of a sour smell. You coughed at the smell, but you couldn’t help but to sniff it, trying to identify it. Then you felt stupid. You knew what it was. Think about it. Where were you? In Nicole’s ass. So logically, where was the odor coming from? Nicole’s ass. Basically, you had just thoroughly sniffed her butt to come to this realization.

     The cab ride took ten to fifteen minutes. That was ten to fifteen minutes in Nicole’s butt, feeling every squirm, every giggle… basically anything that caused her ass cheeks to tighten. Her booty smelled awful. Maybe it was the sweat from the dancing, or maybe it was just the natural smell from deeper within. You didn’t much care. You simply found it extremely unpleasant.

     The girls arrived at Laura’s house and went inside. From here, the girls split up. Laura headed to her room, Erica headed to the bathroom, and Nicole went to the living room. Nicole sat down, flicking on the television. You squirmed for freedom, but as usual, no progress was made. Light streamed down into Nicole’s crack. You could swear you saw something in front of you. Thinking logically, again… you didn’t want to think about it, period. “Girls?,” Nicole asked, very quietly. No response came. “Thank God…,” she muttered. Her ass suddenly relaxed.  You saw movement in front of you. You immediately processed that Nicole’s anus had been moving in the dark. A moving butthole really can’t be a good thing. Confirming this, there immediately came a loud crackle of thunder, followed by a vicious wind. Nicole’s toxic booty air was released on you in one horrific fart. The smell then became so much worse. You choked on her foul-smelling rearend.

     Nicole suddenly stood. She remained slightly bent over. By some stroke of luck, she had an itch. She pulled her shorts down and pulled aside one of her ass cheeks, along with her thong. With her free hand, she reached back and gave her inner cheek a light scratch. While she did this, she had no idea that she had freed you. You fell from her ass on to the couch below. You laid on your back, enjoying the sweet, fresh air. Nicole pulled her shorts back up, wiggling her butt to get back in them. You enjoyed the show. You closed your eyes, for a brief moment and took another deep breath. You opened your eyes in time to see Nicole’s ass lowering onto you. You didn’t have enough time to move. Her white shorts were pulled tightly around her booty, as it slammed down onto your tiny form. You shrieked as the titanic rearend rolled over you.

     Nicole hadn’t crushed you. Not yet, anyway. You were wedged tightly beneath her ass crack, her shorts pinning you firmly to the couch. Without warning, she released another toxic booty blast. The fart immediately sent you into a choking fit, but you gave thanks that you weren’t still inside her butt when she had done it, this time.

     Nicole leaned to one side, resting against the arm of the couch. Light streamed under her ass. You wasted no time in slipping out from under it. You ran and after putting some distance between you and Nicole, you stopped and turned to face your former prison. Nicole’s plump, round rearend lay tilted toward you, slightly elevated. Her lovely bottom was definitely a sight to see.

     The couch you were on was covered in crumbs. It was old, and frankly, you found it a little gross. Apparently, so did Nicole. She sat back up and you saw her eyes lock onto you. You knew there was no way you could be that lucky. But it didn’t stop you from jumping up and down, screaming. Her hand raised, reaching for you. Before you knew it, you were being brushed off the couch with the other crumbs. You hit the carpeted floor hard, then watched Nicole lay her head right where you had been. You sat there, shooting her a death glare that you knew she would never see.

     Your seething was interrupted by an earthquake. What finally made you look away was the shadow that fell over you. You looked up in time to see that Erica had returned… and her high-heeled shoe was lowering right over you. You braced yourself, practically already hearing your body crush with ease below Erica’s weight.

     Naturally, after three seconds passed and you were still alive, you became curious. You looked in time to see Erica wobbling, off balance. You had never been so happy to see a girl tipsy. She fell backward, landing on her ass. The impact was unlike anything you’d ever felt. You decided that since she was down, now would be a good time to seek her attention. You rushed to Erica with everything you had. You found yourself at her side. She leaned away from you, lifting her terrifyingly large ass. Her hand lowered and began to rub her jean-short-clad butt. “Ouch,” she muttered, lazily. You looked up as she said it, only to find a tremendous white mass heading toward you. You were thoroughly stuck beneath it. It was surprisingly soft and smelled minty. “Aww… that was my last piece….,” Erica moaned. You now knew it was her gum. “Oh well… five second rule.”

     Suddenly, you felt the gum being lifted. You also found that you were stuck to it. You screamed and struggled as you went higher and higher. Finally, you found yourself facing Erica. You screamed all the more as her lips parted and she slid you into her mouth. She let go and the gum tumbled into her mouth. It rolled onto her molars as she began to bite down. At this point, you were in a thorough panic. As her thick saliva coated you, you realized she was chewing very gently. She was mostly sucking on the gum.  Soon, it rolled free of her teeth and onto her tongue. She rolled you and the gum on the roof of her mouth.

     You somewhat relaxed. Her warm saliva combined with the darkness was actually… somewhat soothing. Add that to the minty smell of her breathe with a very light scent of alcohol, and you weren’t feeling completely awful. You just prayed that Erica wasn’t a gum-swallower.

     About half an hour passed. You saw light pour in as Erica reached in her mouth and pulled you and her gum out. You watched her lower you, then watched as she stuck you and the gum to the bottom of Laura’s table. It was better than being swallowed, but it was definitely a tough bind. Erica stood up and turned away from you. Erica bent over. You saw her raiding her purse on the floor, briefly, before your view was eclipsed by her enormous ass.

     Her tremendous butt hovered in front of you, wiggling. Her blue jean shorts were pulled tightly around her thick, round booty. You very much enjoyed the sight. This might be an odd time to mention that you had fantasized more than once about face-planting into her mighty bottom and motor-boating it. You continued to enjoy the view up until Erica grunted. Suddenly, a terrible thunder roared, followed by a gust of wind, as her rearend discharged on you. A moment passed and then you were assaulted by the horribly rotten smell of Erica’s fart. It was definitely a different scent from Nicole’s, but it was no less potent. You choked and eventually threw up. Erica stood up and walked away, leaving you trapped on the bottom of the table in her gum, with her foul booty bomb still hanging in the air around you.

     You dangled from below the table for an hour or so, before you heard voices. You realized you had fallen asleep. As you opened your eyes, you did so just in time to see a titanic blue-jean-clad ass hurdling upward toward you. As the massive ass bared up against you, you made two observations. One, this butt was smaller than Erica’s. So it must be Laura’s. Second, she must be bending over, digging through Erica’s purse. You screamed for Laura, but the pressure of her ass combined with the sound-buffering capacity ensured your tiny screams went unheard. Laura grinded her rearend on you, continuing to dig. She stopped moving. “Ok! Found it. Thanks, Erica,” Laura suddenly said. Realizing she was about to move, you grabbed onto her beautiful booty, hanging on with all you had. To your luck, her butt pulled you free from the gum.

     Laura walked away, her hips swing with every step she took. You held onto the butt of her pants for your life. She had no idea that her sexy little strut was putting her ex boyfriend’s life in jeopardy. She soon reached the living room, with the other two girls. There was music playing. The base reverberated through Laura’s butt.  Laura squatted down to fiddle with the stereo. Her tight jeans pulled even more tightly around her ass. You scaled the seam of Laura’s pants. As you reached her belt loop, you found it pulled tight by her belt. Her pants were pulled tight around her butt and as a result, the top was pulled away from her back. As you climbed up the top of her pants and gazed downward, you found her underwear resting on her crack. You stared at her lovely ass crack, recalling fond memories of past sexual escapades with this girl.

     She snapped you from your thoughts as her butt began to wiggle in rhythm with the song. You always loved it when she did that. Well… not always. For example, right now, you hated it. Her subtle booty swings caused you to fall off balance. Things then seemed to slow down for you. You pitched forward and as if in slow motion, you fell past the waist line of her pants… and into the waist line of her underwear... and you didn’t stop there. You slid deeper into your ex girlfriend’s crack. Worse, since she was squatting, her underwear were pulled up in a wedgie,  making sure you were not just experiencing a little of her ass… you were experiencing a lot more.

     You rested against her underwear. You wanted to slam your head on a desk for how dumb of a move it was to climb up on her pants. You became aware of a faint sour smell. You ignored it, attributing it to ass sweat from her dancing, earlier, or maybe it was just the smell of her ass. Your eyes began to adjust to the darkness. As your vision became ever more clear, you began to see something in front of you. You had an idea of what it was, but prayed you were wrong. You couldn’t be that THAT far in her butt. She continued to obliviously wiggle her rearend as your vision continued to grow better.  You knew that cute little puckered hole. Just like the rest of her butt, you had gotten great looks at that during your sexual adventures. Just like her rhythmic booty-shaking, you quickly decided in this instance, it was not so cute. Nor was it so little. That puckered anus was many times larger than you.

     Laura was apparently having difficulty with the stereo. She dropped to her knees and leaned forward. Her back leveled out into a flat plain while she examined the stereo on all fours. Her butt-wiggling continued. Her puckered butthole remained aiming squarely at you. You stared into her crinkled shithole, as her booty continued to rock back in and forth. You almost didn’t notice the subtle increase in incline. Her head lowered more to the floor, while her butt went higher. Up until this point, her ass cheeks had been spread enough to expose her anus, but closed enough to prevent you from going closer to it. As her rearend raised, however, this began to change. As her cheeks spread even more and you slid forward, you grabbed on to her underwear. Before long, you found yourself dangling directly over her perfectly puckered pooper.

     You found it funny how one minute, you had been hanging out with these sexy girls and the next, you were dangling over this one’s butthole, like a treat for a pet. As she continued to carelessly shake her butt back and forth, you continued to be whipped back and forth. Your grip had begun to slip. Before long, you lost it entirely. You plunged toward your ex’s anus, and landed on her rubbery shithole. You immediately tried to leap back, as the sour smell struck you, but you quickly found you couldn’t. After a moment of struggling, you found you were entirely stuck to her butthole. Some sort of film was keeping you bonded to her sticky anus. How much worse could tonight get?

     Long after she finished with the stereo, you remained stuck firmly within Laura’s round, rotten rearend. As the music roared, your ex shook her amazing ass. She continuously got low in rhythm to the music, which basically caused you to catch small teases of freedom as her cheeks spread and then closed again to imprison you, once again. Not that her sticky shithole would allow you to escape anyway.

     Over an hour passed and you struggled with many things. First, you struggled with freeing yourself and you had made no progress. On top of that, you struggled with coming to terms with accepting the fact that you were a speck stuck to the hole from which your ex regularly used to carelessly expel her waste.

     Your worrying continued until something interrupted your thoughts. “You girls chill out here. I’m gonna take a shower. I smell like shit,” Laura said. Understatement of the century, and ironic as hell. “Amen to that,” you muttered from your sticky bonds. The music then began to fade, as Laura walked away, shaking her ass. Her butt cheeks grinded together, but from your position and size, it didn’t affect you much. What really bothered you was the knowledge that every breath you took was a gift from her ass. You tried to be thankful that at least Laura hadn’t farted on you, unlike the other two girls. However, you realized that was likely going to be short-lived. Even skinny Laura would have to fart eventually.

     As Laura reached the bathroom, the sound of running water came on. She ran her shower water and prepared herself for it. She stripped down to her underwear, then bent over to arrange her shower items. The light beamed in to her ass, through her underwear. Before long, her tight little butthole relaxed. At first, you thought this was a blessing. However, seconds following, you discovered that was not the case. Laura released a devastating fart. As the powerful wind surged from her booty hole, her anus’ natural sticky film held on to you tightly. Your eyes watered and nausea washed over you. The smell was horrible, but as it cleared, you came to realize it wasn’t quite as bad as Nicole’s and especially not as bad as the monster that Erica had released on you.

      Laura’s underwear dropped and she stepped into the shower. Water rained down the front of her, while smaller amounts slid down her back. As they reached her ass, some of it focused into a small stream and flowed down the valley of her crack. You imagined it would be quite a sexy sight… from a distance. Laura bent over again, and as she did so, you realized this gentle stream of water was beginning to free you up. Before long, you began to feel the last of her sticky anal-ring flesh detaching from you. Your heart began to pound as you realized you had a new problem… you had nowhere to go but down. You knew you wouldn’t survive that fall.

     Your body finally freed itself and began to slide down. You closed your eyes and braced yourself. You could think of nothing else to do. Down you slid, when suddenly… your rate of descent slowed and your direction changed. You opened your eyes to find yourself being swallowed by darkness. You then came to another horrific realization; you weren’t falling off of Laura. You were falling IN to Laura… or more accurately, into Laura’s asshole.

     Laura stood back up and resumed her shower. Gentle lighting still invaded your new prison. You didn’t try to escape because you knew you had nowhere else to go. To make your imprisonment worse, Laura began to sing. Of these three girls, Laura was by far the worst singer. She had her good moments, but they were rare. Before long, Laura bent back over. You watched as soap glided over her open anus. The scent from it was a welcome break, however short-lived.

     Laura remained bending over. You stared beyond her asshole, at the freedom that was so close and yet so far. Suddenly Laura’s butthole puckered and the sight of freedom was snatched away from you… or so you thought. Without warning, a loud explosion resounded, as you were blasted from Laura’s ass. You slammed against the wall, having the air knocked from you. You felt something else slap you, then you awaited the fall to your death. Your eyes were squeezed tightly shut from the pain. Before long, you regained the ability to inhale, and realized you hadn’t fallen. As you opened your mouth to take in a deep breath, you sucked in a mucus-like slime. You immediately choked on it. The vile, sour taste overwhelmed you and you threw up, instantly. You opened your eyes and found yourself covered in a translucent brown-green mucus. Had Laura sneezed on you? You realized that was impossible, considering it had hit you directly after you were fired from her butt. The smell soon assaulted you. That’s when you realized… this smelled like a concentrated version of her ass.

     As her exposed shithole wiggled in front of you, you realized that this stuff had to have come from that ass. The taste of Laura’s fart gunk clung to your tongue. You had never tasted anything so awful in your life. You hung limply in your slimy prison. You brain had gone numb, perhaps overwhelmed. You stared deeply into your ex-girlfriend’s anus. You then felt a strange tingling sensation. You were suddenly brought back to your senses as you realized that butthole seem to expand a great deal. As you looked around more, you realized that everything had gotten even bigger… which meant somehow, you had shrunk again. Laura’s hungry anus seemed to stare you down.

Side Ending:

     While you went into a ballistic mental panic at your even-worse position, you failed to notice Laura turn around. Her face was now right next to you. It didn't take you long to notice your goddess of an ex. You tugged at your prison, trying to yell out, but managing only to consume more of the terrible substance from Laura's ass. But you continued, all the same....and your efforts paid off. Laura's eyes slowly drifted to you, having noticed ever so slight movement out of the corner of her eye. Her brown eyes opened wide in surprise. She silently studied you, in both awe and confusion. "LAURA! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW GLAD I AM TO HAVE YOUR ATTENTION..," you said, momentarily forgetting about your gunky confines. "Sean...How....," she began to ask, but then paused. She shook her head. "Tonight has already been bizarre. Might as well turn up the volume," she muttered in a combination of irritiation and non-comprehension. You stared on in confusion. Before you could say anything more, Laura opened her mouth. You watched as this sexy goddess stuck her tongue out. You began to protest as her tongue pressed down on the shower wall, right below you. She began to drag it upward to you. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?," you shrieked. Laura's eyes returned to you, but she didn't stop. Her tongue collected you from the wall, scooping up both you and your gunky prison. Laura pulled away from the wall, with her reward, incased in her own butt-producted, on her tongue. She grinned ever so subtley, as she drew her tongue back inside her mouth. All the while, you screamed and begged. As her mouth resealed, Laura let you slide to the back of her throat and swallowed; butt gunk and all.

     The truth was, when Laura recognized you, her mind drifted around how weird the night had been. She figured why not keep adding flavor to the strange mix? Even if some of that flavor happened to be one of her best friends coated in stuff from her own asshole.

Return to the main story:

     The water abruptly shut off and Laura’s butthole turned away from you. Her ear was now beside you, as she bent over, reaching for her towel. You opened your mouth to scream, but you were interrupted. The Laura’s butt gunk that still covered you from head to toe flooded into your mouth. You choked and gagged, then swallowed hard. Still agonizingly sick from the taste, your returned your attention to Laura. However, your view was now blocked. Laura’s hand was lowering over you, as she began to step out, using the wall to balance herself. You found felt a horrible pain, as Laura’s index finger smashed down on you.

     The pressure was soon relieved, as Laura pulled her hand away. To your luck, the gunk that had imprisoned you had also caused you to stick to her finger. However, your relief was short-lived. You watched in confusion as Laura led her hand around to her back. As her hand neared her ass, you saw the other hand tightly grasping her cheek. With the hand you were on, she grasped the other cheek with her bottom three fingers. Then you watched in horror as her index finger entered and approached her butthole. Before you knew it, Laura pressed you against her anus and rubbed you around on it. She then withdrew her finger, but sadly, she left you behind.

     Laura stood back up, obliviously leaving you stuck to her butthole, once again. She washed her hands, toweled off, then got dressed again. You tried to calm your nerves by being thankful that of all people you had become even tinier around, Laura’s ass was the smallest. You couldn’t imagine having to deal with Nicole or Erica at this size, now. As Laura left the bathroom, the doorbell rang. As you squirmed for freedom, you had no awareness that that noise was the signaling of your night getting just a little worse.

     As she headed to answer the door, you remained stuck firmly to Laura’s butthole. The fresh booty slime acted like a super glue. You squirmed for freedom and moaned in disgust at the unyielding stench of your ex-girlfriend’s puckered pooper. The odor wasn’t the only thing that sickened you. The taste of her ass gunk remained fresh in your mouth. It made you so sick that you felt weak.

     She soon reached the door. The fumes coming off of your ex’s putrid anus were making you light headed, and causing you to not think straight. You were snapped out of this haze as Laura opened the door. A tremendous screech resounded. Then you heard the mile-a-minute talk. This was nothing unusual to you. You heard the other voice and your blood ran cold. That voice belonged to Laura’s other friend, Alexandra. Alexandra was cute, but annoying. She had brown hair and pale skin. She had a nice ass and moderate breasts. Her butt was smaller than Nicole’s and Erica’s, but larger than Laura’s. There were multiple reasons that her appearance was bad. First, she was bi-sexual. That’s usually bad, considering the other girls are not. However, after a few drinks, they are willing to do some very weird stuff. You prayed she didn’t bring any extra drinks. Second, Alex pretended to be nice to your face, but only because she couldn’t really do anything to you. You knew she was very mean about you, behind your back, and “secretly” hated you (probably because she wanted to date you, but you wouldn’t date her). In your current size, she could do plenty to you… and you knew that the odds were good that if she found you, she most definitely would do plenty to you.

     As the girl talk slowed down, you began to comprehend them, again. “Did you bring the drinks?,” Laura questioned. “Of course!,” Alex responded. So much for that hope. The girls retreated to the living room, with Nicole and Erica.

     An hour or so passed. The girls had definitely become intoxicated. Erica and Nicole soon engaged in a rather comical game of dance dance revolution, while Laura and Alex headed up stairs. Laura was showing Alex some of her new stuff. While Laura changed through multiple articles of clothing, you caught glimpses of Alex staring lustfully, from between Laura’s cheeks. There was a brief moment where Laura was completely naked. That’s when Alex struck. The girls got into a tickle fight and collapsed on her bed. You screamed and struggled. You knew Laura was drunk enough to do something stupid, and you didn’t want to find out what might happen.

     Laura rolled over onto all fours, giggling. She stuck her butt high in the air, like a stretching cat. Her butt cheeks spread. A shadow fell over you and you looked over your shoulder. Alexandra loomed over you, completely naked. Her face grew closer to Laura’s ass. Suddenly, Alex’s eyes locked on to you. “No way,” she mouthed. “ALEX, HELP ME!,” you shrieked. “It’s you! That’s really you! This is too perfect!,” Alex said, unable to contain herself. Laura giggled. “Thank you,” she responded, thinking Alex was talking about her butt. Laura wiggled her rearend, teasingly. Alex continued to stare at you. “You don’t have to tell me twice, babe,” she said, not breaking her gaze. Alex serenely closed her eyes and opened her mouth. She wore the expression of a person who was anticipating the euphoric experience of a perfect dessert. She stuck out her tongue, as her face grew closer. You shrieked and squirmed with every fiber of your being, now. You knew this couldn’t turn out well.

     The tip of Alex’s tongue made contact with the bottom of Laura’s anus. The rest of her tongue caught up. Next, Alex began to drag her tongue ever so slowly up Laura’s ass crack and across her butthole. Her tongue easily lapped you up, as it continued its journey across your ex-girlfriend’s ass. As Alex finished, her tongue began to withdraw. You saw her eyes glance at you, then back to Laura’s divine ass. You saw Alex’s lips curl into a slight smile as she pulled you and her tongue back into her mouth. You began to scream, again, as her tongue pulled you in all the way and her lips slammed shut. Her tongue threw you onto her teeth and she gently bit down, knocking the wind from you. “Mmm…. I can honestly say that your round, goddess-like ass has given me more satisfaction than I could have guessed,” Alex said, with a grin. Laura obliviously giggled.

     Alex moved her face toward Laura. “Ok, I have something new. I’ll slip one of my anal beads into your mouth and then you slide it up my butthole,” Alex directed. “Sounds kinky,” Laura responded. Alex began to roll you around with her tongue. She got increasingly forceful. It got to the point where you had to curl up into a ball or risk breaking an arm or leg, or even your neck. When you began to cooperatively roll around on her tongue, Alex leaned toward Laura and then began to engage her in an open-mouth kiss. Her tongue and you slid into Laura’s mouth, as Alex rolled you around the inside of your oblivious ex’s mouth with her tongue. After a brief make out session, Alex pressed you firmly to the roof of Laura’s mouth, then let you rest on Laura’s tongue. You were in great pain, unable to even breathe. You had a feeling that’s what Alex wanted. You tried to make noise; anything to notify Laura that you were there. Her mouth was open, but you couldn’t even muster a squeak.

     You watched from Laura’s mouth as Alex turned around, on all fours. She elevated her plump booty and then reached back to spread her cheeks. Your heart pounded, almost pounding its way out of your chest, as you watched it all unfold. Laura leaned forward, presenting her tongue. You and Laura’s tongue slammed against Alex’s anus. You were pressed firmly into the Alex’s disgusting shithole. Laura decided to add one final touch; she pressed the “anal bead” into Alex’s butthole with the tip of her tongue. Deeper and deeper. Alex jumped with surprise, and her asshole puckered tightly, in alarm. Laura withdrew her tongue, unknowingly leaving her ex in the anus of one of her best friends.

     The girls’ fun soon ended and they went to rejoin the others. Laura got dressed and left first. Your ex had just obliviously fed you to Alexandra’s asshole. Alex took her time getting dressed, savoring the thought of you… deep in her butthole. You were too tiny for her to really feel you, but the thought alone was lovely to her. A tiny, defenseless person was trapped in her asshole… the hole from which she slid her own shit. Better still, that person happened to be you! She wiggled her butt, in excitement, as she slid on her underwear. Her butthole tightened and she pressed her finger gently against it. Suddenly, Alexandra farted. You were thrown against her finger. That’s when you understood. That finger wasn’t there to hold in the fart… just you.

     While you suffocated on her grotesque ass air, she finished getting dressed and joined the other girls. Alex sat down on the couch. You were surrounded by friends, and not one of them knew that you were lodged deep within Alexandra’s farthole. Alex suddenly leaned forward and while remaining in that position, she silently but forcefully farted. You were blasted from her butthole. You laid on her underwear, choking on her last booty-product. As the smell cleared, you noticed light shining in. Her crack was exposed. You snatched the opportunity and scaled her underwear. Before long, you were out. No sooner did you drop from her pants than did Alex stand up and walk away. She was challenging Laura to dance dance revolution. You laid on the couch, savoring the fresh air. You closed your eyes, breathing deeply.

     Without warning, a shadow fell over you. Your eyes shot open in time to see it. A tremendous, jean-short-clad ass lowered over you. This one was bigger than Alex’s. It was the biggest one, yet. That’s when you remembered you had shrunk again. Upon this understanding, you then knew exactly whose butt was coming down on you. The large, round, beautiful ass of Erica came smashing down on top of you.

     Erica’s magnificent booty rolled over you. You almost couldn’t breathe because of it. You certainly couldn’t scream. The memory of Erica’s fart flashed to memory. It was by far the worst smell you had experienced, all night. But it was also short-lived. That small slip paled in comparison to the rest of the “ass-play” you had gotten. You decided that your current position was an improvement, for now.

     Erica didn’t sit for long. As she stood back up, despite the horrible pain you felt from having nearly been crushed by her massive rearend, you fought to hang on to her ass. There was no way you were going to stay behind and risk Alexandra finding you, when she came back. Erica left the room and headed to Laura’s room. She flopped down on her belly, on Laura’s bed. She laid there for a few minutes, and you laid on her soft butt. After your day, you were dying to fall asleep, right here, right now. But you knew it was a bad idea. You also knew the remaining on this volcanic ass would probably be a very poor decision considering that nature of her volatile booty.

      As you got up and prepared to journey for her blonde head, a shadow crept over you. You looked up to find Erica’s massive hand reaching back.  Her fingers lowered and made contact with her plump rearend. Without a second though, you rush to her index finger and clung to it. You had the makings of a plan, in your mind and you were beginning to like where it was going.

     Sadly, you were not as lucky as you thought. Erica began to raise her hand. You traced up her divine booty, until her hand reached the top. It stopped at the mouth of her shorts. Without further warning, Erica plunged her hand into her shorts and beyond that, her underwear. Before you knew what was happening, you felt her fingers grinding you against her bare ass cheek. The pressure of her fingers crushing you against her butt made you want to scream. The only reason you didn’t was because you couldn’t take in a breath.

     Erica finished relieving her itch and withdrew her hand. Unfortunately for you, you hadn’t been able to gather yourself quickly enough to latch back on. This resulted in you being left behind to watch the elastic of her underwear slap shut as her hand slid out. She then shifted, causing you to tumble sideway and slide down the side of her cheek. To your horror, it was the inside. You slid into Erica’s dark crack. Her cheeks stopped your descent… until she reached back again and rubbed her butt, briefly. During this momentary massage, you were given enough time to reach the bottom floor.

     You landed hard. You struggled to breathe, feeling like you typically did after a bellyflop. Your lungs screamed for air, before long. Finally, you regained the ability to inhale. You breathed deeply. You held the breath for a moment, savoring it. That was until your mind registered something else. The air reeked of ass. It smelled so awful that your eyes watered, while you resisted the urge to vomit. You noticed that this butt-air stench had a similar odor to that of Erica’s fart, from earlier. The smell was strong and sour, which made you believe you might be near the source. You didn’t like the thought of that, so you attempted to get up. You soon found that you couldn’t move. You were bonded firmly to the rubbery surface. This surface was vast. You quickly mentally summarized your situation; you were double shrunk, super tiny… trapped inside one of the biggest asses here, and stuck to its anus.

     Over an hour of struggling yielded no results. You could really think of no way out of this, save for one... Maybe your spit could dissolve whatever was holding you down? You closed your eyes and thrust out your tongue. You tried very hard not to think about the fact that you were about to lick a gigantic shithole. You envisioned other things, as your tongue approached her butthole. Candy. Sweet sweet candy. Sweet candy ass. Ass. Shit. The taste of her ass flooded into your awareness. Your plan did not work. The horrendously sour stench combined with the stomach-turning flavor of her asshole made you gasp for fresh air and thirst for a thorough mouth-cleansing. You dragged your tongue across the surface of her tightly-puckered butthole.

     About half way through freeing yourself, Erica relaxed. Or to be more accurate, her anus relaxed. With that unpuckering came a titanic blast. Erica farted explosively, releasing the booty bomb directly on your tiny face. This was by far the most vile smell you had ever experienced. You choked and finally threw up. You reswallowed it, because you didn’t have much choice. A stomach full of a mixture of throw up and Erica’s butt film, lungs filled with her ass air… you were in rough shape.  After a fairly long suffering from the putrid fart’s hang time, you returned to work. You resumed the methodical licking of the beautiful blonde’s blossoming butthole.

     After a while, you were nearing the end. Your freedom from this sticky situation was within sight. You were growing exhausted. You were slowing down, running out of energy. The taste of her butthole was making you sick and the fumes were overcoming you. Before much longer, you succumbed, blacking out. The last thing you saw was Erica’s booty hole re-opening and your weakened body sliding beyond her open and hungry anal ring.

     You awoke a while later. You felt a little better. You guessed the sleep helped you somewhat re-energize. You were immediately greeted with the rotten smell of Erica’s butthole.  You remember your final sights before passing out. You were trapped in this girl’s butthole. No longer were you humiliatingly stuck to it. Oh no. Now you were INSIDE of it. Meanwhile, this girl was sleeping serenely, without a clue.

     Your thoughts were disrupted by a quake of some sort. Erica was shifting. Before long, you were forced to reorient yourself as Erica got on all fours, resting her butt on her feet. Her anus was clinched, ensuring that you wouldn’t escape. You were now part of her booty collection and it had every intention of keeping you.

     Before long, Erica’s butt rumbled. A tremendous fart thundered from her rearend. As the wind blasted from her glorious shithole, you were thrown back. You hit something soft. At the end of the blast and the following choking, you noticed light still penetrated your prison. You struggled to face it, but found yourself stuck. You were suspended in midair. Your arms and legs were spread and stuck firmly to something soft and wet. You could see it was somewhat translucent and was green-brown. It was very familiar. That’s when you realized that you were now like a bug in a spider web… except the spider was an unknowing Erica, the web was produced by slime in her butt, and her prey was trapped inside said rearend. Erica’s buttgunk held you securely. This was just plain messed up. As if to further confirm this metaphor, Erica farted again. You felt something spew all over you. Now you were cocooned in her ass gunk.

     After a few minutes of suffering and feeling extremely insignificant, you tried to get free. With no luck, you came to the only think that had worked so far; your mouth. You had a very rough start. You inhaled, sucking in an ample supply of her booty slime. The warm, thick mucus-like substance crept into your mouth and as you swallowed hard, it slid down your throat. You proceeded to slurp up more slime. It was hard to believe that this beautiful girl had produced such a rotten substance, then fired it at you from her butt.

     Erica stood up and began walking. Meanwhile, deep in her ass, you had made very little progress. Her shrunken friend dangled helplessly in her butthole, suspended by her booty web, and she had no clue. Before long, you felt your prison invert and saw light stream in again. You struggled to see behind you, but had little luck, save for a glimpse of white. Erica’s butthole suddenly tightly puckered. Without further warning, Erica farted. The terrifying wind flooded from her angelic anus. In the midst of the blast, something else hit you. A wet flood smashed into your body. Before you knew what was going on, you and this fountain spewed from Erica’s butt. You were fired into ice cold water. You broke the surface, gasping for air. You surveyed your surroundings. It was a large, white bowl filled with Erica’s ass sludge. You then looked up at Erica’s fully exposed anus, in all its glory. As if on cue, it opened. More of her butt gunk spewed upon you, accompanied with a thundering fart.

     You were officially in hell. Her booty mucus covered you, completely. The horrendous taste and smell invaded your senses. You worked to stay afloat in this thick slop. Meanwhile, Erica was relaxed on the toilet, playing with her phone, with a slight smile on as yet another gunky fart burst from her ass. You quickly found yourself growing sick and weak again. You free-floated in Erica’s waste. The fumes had made your brain go numb. The little light you had was suddenly eclipsed. You opened your eyes. A massive log of shit glided from Erica’s butt. Erica ignorantly wiggled her rearend, on her throne. The log broke loose. You shrieked in horror. Unable to avoid it, the giant turd slammed down on you. You broke the surface. Hell. Hell. Hell. You now swam in Erica’s vile poop soup. “HELP ME, ERICA!,” you shrieked. Another piece of shit rapidly descended from her anus. “NO! DON’T POOP ON ME!,” you screamed with all you had. With that, Erica fired her booty rocket at you.

     You splashed upward. You found yourself stuck to Erica’s freshly-shit-covered anus. Erica turned, slightly, and you found yourself facing a small bathroom table, for soap, shampoo, etc. You could hear the tearing of toilet paper. Your heart pounded. You squirmed for freedom from Erica’s butthole, knowing where this was going. Suddenly, her asshole tensed up. Erica farted, hard. You were sent flying and landed on the table. You were level with Erica’s dark anus and you could smell the tremendous fart she had just let loose. You stared at her butthole, almost in disbelief that you were in that thing. You watched Erica return her butt over the toilet and begin to wipe. You jumped and screamed for her attention, but as usual, you had no luck. Soon, she flushed, washed her hands, then you watched that beautiful booty wiggle out of sight.

     You could tell it was still night. It was an hour before anyone came back into the bathroom. You woke with a stir, as the light turned on. You watched as a mammoth bare butt rose in front of you. You recognized that ass and it sent a chill down your spine. Alex’s butt bumped the table, causing it to shake violently. You hadn’t the sense to get away from the edge. The result? You plummeted off of it and landed on Alex’s puckered, crinkled anus. She stood up, sealing you in. She had you once again and didn’t even know it. Alexandra let loose a “small” fart. The horrid wind burst in your face, as you choked on it. Alex left the bathroom and got in one of Laura’s beds.  Alex curled up in bed, without panties on and without knowledge of her little captive. Once again, you passed out.

     You were awakened in the morning by an enormous fart. Alex’s butt had miraculously expelled you. You were grateful no licking had been required. You landed on the edge of the bed. You heard a clattering below and began to look down. Suddenly the gigantic beautiful face of Laura rose in front of you. Her eyes locked onto you and an agitated look appeared on her face. At her side, you saw her slowly raising a shoe. It immediately registered what she had in mind. You jumped and screamed. “LAURA! IT’S ME! I’M NOT A BUG!,” you yelled with all you had. Laura’s hand stopped. Her expression shifted to confusion. She drifted closer to you. “Sean? Is that you?,” she questioned. “YES! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, YES!,” you screamed. “What the hell? How did this happen?,” she demanded. “I don’t know,” you sobbed. “Please, I’ve had a hellish night… please… get me to a doctor.” “Of course I will. Just let me get dressed, real quick,” she responded.

     Laura gently picked you up. She walked over to a night stand and set you down. You were right next to Alexandra’s waist. She was laying on her belly. “Don’t worry about her. She won’t be up for a while,” Laura said, reassuringly. Laura walked over to her dresser, which was pretty close. You watched her drop her pants and then her underwear. She kicked them off, then bent over, to reach the bottom drawer, where she kept new underwear. Her perfect ass was held out to you like an offering. As her beautiful cheeks spread, exposing her anus, you were no less turned on, right now. You were so happy, you would kiss that thing, if you had to. Suddenly, you heard movement behind you. You turned to see Alex had turned over on her side, with her back to you, in her sleep. The cover were no longer over her, so her pale, white ass faced you. More so, she was curled in a ball, so her ass was pulled tight, cheeks were spread, and her puckered anus aimed directly at you. You stared in terror at that shithole. You then saw it move. Your heart stopped. You felt a strange tingly feeling, as you turned to run. You screamed for Laura, as the whole room got even bigger. You shrunk, yet again. The next thing you knew, Alexandra’s anus discharged. Her titanic, silent fart sent you sailing through the air. You arced and as you came back down, you got a clear view of where you would land. “Laura! LOOK AT ME!,” you shrieked, as you flew with ease in to her relaxed, exposed anus. Laura then stood up. Her stomach burbled. Then you felt her anus tense up and pucker shut.

     “Let me run to the bathroom, really fast, then we can go. Don’t worry. This will all be over soon,” she said, without even looking at the nightstand. The doctor was seeming more and more out of reach. Laura then obliviously headed to the restroom. She began to sit her divine ass on the seat. With no effort, a titanic fart erupted from her butt. You were fired from her backside and  landed in the cold waters below. You surfaced and stared in awe and terror. Your ex girlfriend's ass was directly above you. Bare and cheeks spread, unaware of your position. You watched as Laura's lunch glided smoothly from her butthole. The column seemed to endlessly grow. You were in such disbelief; Laura was pooping on you.  How fucked up was that? You eventually gathered yourself enough to shriek, but really, there was no point. Your voice was confined to the toilet bowl, and even if it were loud enough to pass that, all it would do is encounter Laura's butt.

     Laura's anus cut her waste. It fell, narrowly missing crushing you and incorporating you in its mass. The next thing you knew, you heard a terrifying blast from the booty of this goddess. You looked up in time to that things were not improving. Laura's rearend spewed a thick, gooey, and warm shower of brown-green tanslucent slime. The smell was unbearable, but the feel somehow managed to be much worse; you had gunk from this girl's butt... all over your face. You couldn't fathom how this sort of thing had never happened before, and suddenly, it couldn't seem to stop happening in a single day, with more than one person. But to be fair, this one... this was the worst. Laura was managing to make you suffer worse than the others. The humiliation was far greater, paired with that false sense of hope you had had, just minutes prior. Her beautiful butt somehow turned this physical hell into a psychological one, as well. It was a lovely tradeoff- She got in your head, you got in her butt.

     A much chunkier blast of goo rained down from her bottom. "LAURA! PLEASE!," you sobbed, managing only to get her butt gunk in your mouth. While you choked on that, another large mass jettisoned from her butthole. As it slammed into the waters, you were sent flying. You waited to return to the now-warm-waters below. But instead you were caught by something soft. It was toilet paper. As she had fired off that last booty bomb, she had already begun preparation to finish up.  Laura then began her work. You screamed and flailed, but you went unnoticed, over the horrors of Laura.

     So it had all come down to this. You were stranded on a wad of toilet paper bound for your ex girl friend's butthole. There was no where to run and no where to hide. Any pleas for help were consumed by the beast before you. It was you and Laura's ass. Nothing else. Her cheeks spread, allowing you entrance. You drifted ever closer to her exit. 

    On the outside, Laura was casually looking around the bathroom. She balanced with one hand and continued her course with the other. She had no reason to think that she was currently leading her friend right up her own rearend.

     You approached ground zero. The scent was nearing it's pique. The sour and grotesque smell was overwhelming. But at the same time.... it was addicting. You were about to die. You had no doubts there. However, for some reason, you just wanted to acquire more of that.  You inhaled deeply of Laura's butthole. It drove you mad, as you hungered for more.  You choked more of the toxic stench. Your body screamed no, but your head demanded that this urge be satiated. You took another deep breath. You could not break free from the hold it had on you... not that it really mattered, anyway.

     The toilet paper finally made contact. Laura mashed you into the shit lining her asshole. She began to drag you through the hellish muck, smearing you in a wide variety of attrocities.

Surviving a Stalker (part 2) by BootyPatrol
Author's Notes:

It gets worse.

     You awakened to your body slamming onto a wooden surface. You slid a distance and came to a stop. You breathed in and noticed two things; one, a slight sour but familiar odor which made you choke and two, every part of your body ached terribly. You remained where you had landed trying to think of what happened. You remembered seeing…. A massive piece of shit crushing you. Could that have been a dream? You inhaled again. The pain that washed over you told you that it had not been a dream. You tried to think of how else you could have survived. Only one thought occurred to you. Your unconscious form must have floated up and gotten caught in a back splash. As if to confirm your suspicions, some slight movement caught your attention. You looked ahead of you. You were in shock that you had missed it, but it must have been there the entire time. A titanic ass loomed before you. It was clad in lace underwear and was perfectly rounded. That explained your rude awakening and the smell. You must have been blasted loose from her crack before she had pulled her underwear up. The goddess-like rearend belonged to none-other than your stalker, Rachel. Despite what you had just been through, you still couldn’t help but admire her amazing body, booty included. She bent over as if to give you a better view. She was pulling up her pants. You could almost reach out and touch that thing. You stared beyond the lace, into her parted cheeks. You could see the faint outline of her anus. It sent a shiver down your spine. Suddenly, there came a loud crackle of thunder, as you were thrown back. She farted hard. You stood up and casually breathed in. You began to choke violently and almost immediately vomited. Never in your life had you ever smelled anything so foul. Here you had thought you had experienced the worst Rachel had to offer and now you were learning that may have been far from the truth.

     As Rachel finished pulling up her blue jeans, you fell to your hands and knees, continuing to heave. She wiggled her hips, settling into the tight pants, blissfully unaware of the hell she had just caused you to experience. The truth was, for her it had been so small, she hadn’t really even noticed it slip out. This was an even worse reminder of how far you’d fallen. As you recovered, you realized you needed to get her attention and escape that ass as fast as you could. You dashed to the end of what you discovered to be a dresser. Right as you reached the edge, Rachel began to walk away. You put your hands on your knees, trying to catch your breath. A shadow fell over you. You looked up to see a new but no less familiar figure. A pale girl with freckles and orange hair loomed over you. Her green eyes scanned the room in a very bored manner. You traced down from the head. Your gazed passed her modest breasts, then did a quick turn to her back. While her butt was not quite as amazing as Rachel’s was, Christina’s ass was still pretty great. Christina was Rachel’s best friend. She was the girl Rachel was always on the phone with (usually talking about you). Christina had always been neutral towards you. She never expressed real life or dislike, so you never really hit it off as friends. But that didn’t mean you’d never checked her out before. Her blue jean-clad ass swayed in front of you. Suddenly, you had a new option. The memory of the awful booty bomb that Rachel has just recently unleashed upon you made you want to act upon this new option even more. You wanted to get Christina’s help, instead. You imagined her ass would be far less lethal than Rachel’s, but you also had no intent to find out. You made up your mind and made a running jump. You latched onto Christina’s top center belt loop. You used it to climb to the top of her pants and stood on the lip of her jeans. You braced yourself to jump and grab onto her shirt. As soon as your feet left her pants, something unforeseen occurred. Christina bent over. Her shirt was then pulled just out of reach and as you looked back down, you noticed her crack was exposed. There was no way your luck could be this bad.

     You slid down her pale back, unable to grasp anything. Christina’s ass crack gladly accepted you. Within seconds, you fell deep into your rescuer’s crack. Every step Christina took drove you deeper into her ass crack. She wore normal white underwear that you were certain would look amazing from the outside, spanning the chasm of her gorgeous rearend. However, at the moment it was more problematic, as it helped keep you sealed in this girl’s crack. You knew the darkness that lay between her cheeks concealed a potentially very lethal weapon. You hugged her underwear, breathing deeply of the fruity fabric softener. You were confident that it was a better for your health than the alternative.

     Christina soon dropped to her hands and knees. It was at that moment that you made the mistake of turning around. Her underwear pulled tightly around her ass cheek, pinning you spread eagle over her crack while her round rear rested on her feet. You struggled, but it got you nowhere. You attempted to scream, but your voice trailed off deeper into her butt. You detected a faint smell. It made you think she had bathed recently, but her ass’s natural smell was reclaiming the air space, after. Verifying this, you felt a soft, warm breeze. It would have been pleasant if you had suspected it could have come from anywhere but the depths of her toxic bottom. You held your breath for as long as you could, keeping your eyes sealed. Finally, you were forced to inhale. Your eyes shot open. They began to water, as the nauseating smell took hold of your senses. You returned to uncontrollably heaving, just like before.

     While you sat there choking, you felt a sudden shift. Christina’s butt began lifting. It was going straight up… but something was off. It was like the front of her was staying down. It was almost as if she were lifting her butt into the air… like she was stretching. You scrambled for a good grip on her underwear. You felt weak from the butt air, but this rush of adrenaline helped negate that. You soon found yourself dangling dead-center over the dark chasm of Christina’s ass. Her cheeks were spread wide below you. You avoided looking down. You found yourself thinking of Rachel. Sure, she was a nut job, but frankly, she was obsessed with you so you knew she’d want to help you to some extent. With Christina, you weren’t so sure of that. You kind od wished you’d stuck it out with trying to get Rachel’s attention.

        Your thoughts were suddenly interrupted as the last of Christina’s underwear slid from your grasp. You plunged straight down. You looked down at what fate awaited you. All you saw was darkness. This was different from before. Before, her entire crack was darkened. This time, all you saw was a pit of darkness…. Her relaxed anus. Your tiny form fell right in. you were so small and centered that there was literally nothing close enough for you to even try to grasp. Realizing you are that much of an unnoticeable speck falling deeper into some girl’s exit wasn’t exactly a pleasant thought. As you passed the rem of her anus, it puckered shut. You didn’t like that one bit. You continued your fall, as everything happened in slow motion. Her asshole burst open, as a terrible thundering wind gust from within. It stopped your descent for a moment, until it began to weaken. Suddenly something slapped you. You were no longer rising or falling. You were just suspended.

     You squirmed trying to figure out what was going on. You noticed the smell was far worse. You were well aware that she had farted on you. As you lay there trying to figure out what was going on, you felt moisture. You reached to touch it when you realized you couldn’t reach it. Your body was stuck. You felt something slimy and mucus-like holding your limbs. You felt like a bug trapped in a spider web. As faint light trickled into her hole, you could see what held you. It was indeed a mucus-like translucent gunk. You were stuck in a web composed of her butt slime. You felt the web loosen as her butthole contracted. You knew what was coming next. You began to scream as another fart tore lose. Your timing was bad in every way. She had basically just farted in your mouth, but worse, you felt something slap your entire body. You felt the thick slime in your mouth just before you smelled and tasted it. You gagged and squirmed madly. It was one thing to have to endure the rotten smells coming from deep within here. It was another thing entirely to have some snot-like substance produced by someone’s ass inside your mouth. The warm feeling of the gunk in your mouth drove you mad, as you were ultimately forced to swallow it. Once you were passed that, you realized the bigger picture was far worse. You were now cocooned in this slime. You felt even more like a bug in a spider web.

     Before long, you ceased struggling. That previous mouth-full of her freshly-produced ass gunk combined with the lasting smell had stripped you of your strength. You hung there limply, watching light stream into Christina’s anus, off and on. You could hear mumbling outside of your prison. The girls were talking, but your anal prison ensured that you couldn’t hear a dammed thing nor could they hear you.

     After a while of dangling in Christina’s booty web, you noticed light was pouring into her asshole in large amounts. It was like she was naked and her anus was relaxed. But she hadn’t had time to leave Rachel’s house, yet. You could tell she was on all fours, again, with her butt once again resting on her feet. You heard giggling and suddenly the light was blocked out. Her butthole had not puckered. It began to contract reflexively, almost as if something were being stuck inside of it. You didn’t like the thought of that. You knew Rachel wouldn’t have allowed Christina to be having sex in her house like this, so what could it be? Suddenly, something poked you. It was wet, warm, and slimy….and it was much bigger than you. You felt it mildly withdraw, then push forward again. Before you knew it, the squishy thing broke through the web and collected you. Suddenly, it stopped. It began to withdraw, fully. You were stuck to it. As light suddenly surrounded you, you realized you were stuck to something pink… something you quickly identified as a tongue. The grossed you out, a little bit. Then you saw the face looming before you. It was Rachel. She had had her tongue up Christina’s butt? That really freaked you out, but at the same time…. You found yourself slightly aroused. You now knew Rachel liked ass-play. Being that you were rather fond of the female ass, that might be something that could strike your interest in Rachel. You felt a little dirty thinking that. That’s when you went back to reality. Rachel’s tongue began to slide back into her mouth.

Evil Ending:

     You began to scream, knowing it was a useless gesture. Suddenly, Rachel's tongue paused. You looked up and realized she was now looking right at you, with a look of surprise. But that expression soon faded. It quickly became replaced by a grin. You were worried, but relieved. She'd found you.

     Suddenly, her tongue resumed withdrawal. You shrieked protests only to be forced to watch her mouth close right behind you. If you could have read her mind right then, you would have heard something bone-chilling. "Mine forever!" She had just eaten you on purpose.

Back to the main story:

     Your eyes widened, as you realized how bad this was. You screamed protests as her lips closed behind you. “I thought you said you showered before coming? I felt something in there,” Rachel said sternly. “I did! It was probably just lint, or something,” Christina shot back. Rachel sighed accepting her answer. It was no wonder they were so close… they were sexually experimenting together.

     Rachel rolled you on her tongue, as she suddenly took noticed of something being in her mouth. With her tongue, she flipped you onto her molars and began to bare down on you. You shrieked in pain, but she didn’t hear you. She brushed you off her tooth with her tongue. “Eh… it’s soft. You’re probably right. Just lint. Down the hatch!,” Rachel announced, satisfied. You felt yourself being pulled toward her throat. She thought you were a piece of lint and was going to swallow you. You had heard in the past that she was “a swallower”, but this was absurd. You had already had this girl’s poop try to crush you… you weren’t eager to become it.

      Suddenly, Rachel inhaled deeply. There came a black as you were fired from her mouth. You slammed against something soft and were slapped with something. She had sneezed. When you opened your eyes, you were covered in a mucus-like slime, again. This time, you were thankful to realize that it was actual snot. For some reason, that didn’t mortify you nearly as much. As you gazed beyond the goo covering you, you saw an amazing sight. Rachel has sneezed over her shoulder. You were now behind her. You had a spectacular view of her magnificent rearend, hugged tightly by her blue jeans. You watched it draw closer. You braced yourself realizing that she was probably about to sit on you and crush the life out of you, but you figured of all ways to go, this wasn’t awful. Becoming a stain on an ass as lovely as this one seemed like a good way to go.

     Unfortunately, you weren’t so lucky. Her goddess-like butt paused before you. Without any further warning, Rachel farted hard. As soon as the smell hit you, it overwhelmed you. You blacked out, knocked unconscious by one of the most vile, rotten stenches you’d ever come in contact with.

     You came to, a while later. Your vision was blurred and you still felt sick. As your eyes regained focus, you noticed something very off. You felt like you were being watched. As you turned, you realized a pair of hazel eyes locked onto you. Rachel was staring right at you.

      She wore a genuinely awe-struck expression. She plucked you up very gently. “Jeff? Is that really you?,” she questioned, in whisper. You nodded. “How did this happen? What are you covered in?,” she asked. “I DON’T KNOW!,” you screamed in response to both, lying about the second response because you didn’t want to get into detail. She slowly stood up with you in her hand and wiped you off with a tissue. “Rachel, I’ll tell you all I know, but first… we gotta get this fixed. Please help me. I’ll do anything. Hell, if you can get me out of this mess, I’d freaking marry you,” you yelled upto her. You realized you had chosen your wording poorly. Her eyes widened and she stared at you. “Do you mean that?,” she questioned. The truth was you were desperate. You’d do anything to get out of this mess. But if you could dodge marrying her, you would certainly do that, too. “Yeah, sure. Just please get this fixed,” you begged. She squealed with excitement. “Ok, let me get ready and let me call Christina. Then we’ll go,” she said. “Do you really have to call Christina?,” you questioned. Rachel turned away, probably not having heard you. Apparently, while you were unconscious, Christina had already gone home.

     Rachel left you perched on the edge of the dresser. She went to retrieve her phone, which was right in front of the dresser. She had left it on the floor when picking you up. Her incredible but terrifying ass rose in front of you. Like always, you stared, in admiration.

Side Ending:

     You heard Rachel begin texting. She relaxed and leaned back, a bit.  As her incredible behind shook the dresser, you were thrown off your feet. Following immediately, a shadow  consumed you. Rachel's ass was coming right for you. You screamed. Had she already forgotten you were here? 

     Before you could get up and run, her butt was upon you. It started by rolling over your feet, pulverizing them. Next it worked its way up your legs, all the way to the pelvis. This was the point where she stopped leaning back. Rachel's ass had crushed the lower half of your body. While you shrieked in agony, Rachel's butt had worse in store for you. With no warning, she farted. The explosion was devestating. The smell was worse. You choked on the nauseating air released by this goddess's farthole.

     Suddenly, Rachel jumped up. She whirled around, remembering your location. As she realized what had happened, her eyes filled with deep concern. "Jeff, I don't know that doctor's can fix what I just did... not when you're so tiny. Worse... I don't know if they can fix your size. If this is what we risk  anytime my mind wanders away from you... I don't think we can do it," Rachel whispered, grimly. "What do you mean? If you can't take care of me, then just take me to the doctors and forget about me. Easy,' you responded. "No, it's not that easy. They will experiment on you. They may do terrible things to figure out what caused this. I can't let that happen to you. Either you live a miserable life as a lab rat or as my little pet. You don't deserve to have to go through either," she said. "So what exactly are you proposing?," you demanded, in irritation.

     She stared at you, for a moment, with an expression of heart-break on her face. She brought that face closer to you, then closed her eyes. "Rachel?," you questioned. She opened her mouth. The terrifying and familiar sight of her tongue appeared. Suddenly, it touched down where the remains of your feet were. In slow motion, she began to drag her tongue toward your head. It lapped up the remains of your shattered lower-half, and continued, still. "RACHEL!? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?," you protested. She ignored you. Her tongue fully collected you. Finally, you watched as it passed the gateway of her mouth. . You knew  her plan. It was putting you out of your misery. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!," you shrieked, in one last outcry. Her mouth sealed shut. The last light you would ever see.

Back to the main story

      Her crack was slightly exposed. Her rearend slammed against the dresser. You pitched forward and to your horror, you headed straight into her crack.

     Rachel stood up and pulled her pants back up, covering her butt crack, again. She called Christina in a rush. She had to tell her everything. Rachel knew she wouldn’t believe it at first, but she’d learn the truth soon enough! Meanwhile, Rachel raised her phone to her ear, heading to her bed, unaware of her booty’s recently reacquired item. You screeched and squirmed with all you had. Rachel flopped onto her bed, laying on her stomach. The dressed you should have been on was right next to her, but in the excitement, she failed to look back. She laid on her stomach, chattering away. You were now in a very bad position. Just like with Christina, you were dangling over Rachel’s butthole. Also just like before, the colossal hole was relaxed. In Rachel’s excitement, sudden movements came along frequently. This was very bad news for you.

     It didn’t take long for you to lose your grip. Things played out exactly as they had with Christina. The slow motion kicked in. Rachel’s glorious shithole puckered up. She farted and you were slapped with something. Unlike before, you felt pressure from above, as Rachel placed a pillow over her butt, trying to hide the sound. Of course this also insured if you ever had a prayer of a chance of being heard before, now you didn’t. You were trapped in Rachel’s freshly-made booty web. This time you were confident a tongue wouldn’t come along and save you. That’s when a horrible thought occurred to you. Maybe you could lick yourself free? It was worth a shot.

     Summoning every bit of mental strength you had, you began to drag your tongue across the patches of slime that you could reach. Your tongue didn’t stick, but it also didn’t help free you. You gagged on the flavor of your stalker’s butt-product. You knew you had to get out of here before this girl did something awful. Something new came to mind. You began to chew at your gunky bonds. You knew what you had to do. You were going to have to eat your way out of this cocoon. You were going to have to consume the thick slime produced by Rachel’s ass.

     The warm, thick, and stick substance slid down your throat slowly. It was very hard to eat as you choked on it. Horrifying taste aside, it was so thick, the slow sliding down your throat made the gagging worse. The sour smell hanging in Rachel’s ass didn’t make things any better. While you ate your way free, she was busy giggling and chattering on, on the phone, completely oblivious to what she’d done.

     While you worked, your mind wandered. Rachel's butthole. It was a phrase that repeated in your head. Rachel's butthole. Why Rachel, of all people? Why me? And why all this? Her beautiful ass concealed a seemingly endless supply of horrors.  You were being forced to experience so much of them. Rachel's butthole. It was your world. As if to remind you of that and return your focus to the important task at hand, Rachel compliment your thoughts with an explosion. A terrifyingly rotten fart erupted from her shithole.

     It took about 15 minutes, but you had freed yourself. You were furious that Rachel still hadn’t noticed you missing. After you ate through your last gunk-strand, you fell. You had a soft landing. You stood up and looked around. You couldn’t really see anything, but you felt your feet sinking into the mud like substance below you. You tried to walk around, but it soon became impossible. You screamed out more. You were greeted with an unwanted response. Rachel farted again. It was another one that was horrible for you but went unnoticed by her. The smell brought you to your hands and knees. Your hands dug into the muddy ground. It was soft, squishy and gritty. The smell was stronger than ever here. You started to get back up, but then you came to a startling and horrific realization. You couldn’t. You had sunk even more. It was like quicksand. The only problem was… you knew it wasn’t quicksand. You were deep in Rachel’s butthole… sinking into a soft, squishy, gritty “mud” that had a stronger smell than anything else you had encountered in her butt. You could do the math. You weren’t stupid.  You were sinking into a log of shit in Rachel’s ass.

     You began to struggle and fruitlessly scream again. You even renewed promises to marry her, knowing she wouldn’t hear them. You were up to your elbows in her waste. The smell was nearly unbearable. You realized this was probably karma paying you back for getting Rachel’s hopes up, like that. But being consumed by a piece of shit in your stalker’s butt? That’s just not right.

      Before long, the shit had crept a little passed your chin line. On the outside of Rachel’s glorious booty, she removed the pillow. You could hear her talking again. “Ok, Christina. I swear, I’ll show you later. I’ll take pictures on the way to the hospital,” Rachel said, wrapping up her phone call. You were now up to your nose. You chanced getting her waste in your mouth to scream again. She would have heard some squeaks, had she not just gotten off the bed and sealed her buttcheeks back in place. They flopped back open, again, as she bent down to tie her shoes. The sinking process continued and you were now unable to scream. “Jeff, I’m ready to go! Sorry that took so long,” she said. “Jeff? Where did you g-“ was the last thing you heard before completely being consumed by Rachel’s log of shit. She remained blissfully unaware of the new addition to her booty collection. She would never know that you had been swallowed by her beautiful butt and consumed by her shit. She had quite literally stalked you to death. But it was ok. At least you got more booty than any guy in history, right?

The Webcam Incident by BootyPatrol
Author's Notes:

That smile...

     It just now dawned on you where exactly you were. You found yourself shrunken on a foreign, yet familiar desk. One minute, you were in a video chat with a beautiful Asian-indian girl, and the next, you were here; here being on her desk with her towering over you. Her elegant, light brown wrists bordered either side of you, resting on her keyboard. She was still staring at the computer screen. Her white teeth showed with her smile. Her brow furrowed, as she realized the call had ended. Figuring your internet connection had gone down, Rai chose to resume her previous activities.

     You watched in terror as Rai’s tremendous ass rose up in front of the desk. Her yoga pants stretched around her perfect rearend.  What made this position all the worse was the fact that she didn’t even know you were there. She had no reason to suspect such a scenario, and therefore no reason to be aware of your presence. As far as she was concerned, your video chat session with her had just ended due to regular technical difficulties. But there was nothing regular about this.

     You could vaguely see beyond the black fabric covering her bottom; there was nothing beneath that except her pure, unobscured, caramel-brown-colored Indian ass. After a moment of awe, you worked up the resolve to begin screaming. Naturally, it was no use. You glanced around her desk, hoping to spot something useful in gaining her attention. All that was there was a keyboard, a mouse, and a half-eaten snickers bar; nothing even remotely helpful, when you’re the size of an ant.

     Rai leaned against the desk, partially resting her rearend on it. It was magnificent. “Guess I should knock on the door…,” you muttered. You approached her butt. You then began pounding on it. You caused nothing noticeable to occur. But then, there came an answer. Rai leaned forward, further.

 

Subending-

     Suddenly, there came a loud crackle of thunder, followed by a force of wind that sent you sailing backwards. You smacked against a soft wall and immediately were hit with the horrifying smell. You tried to cover your face, as you began to gag, but found that your arms were stuck. That’s when you became aware of where you had landed. You were stuck to Rai’s snicker’s bar. The caramel held you securely. This was great. You were so insignificant, a gentle breeze from this goddess’s ass had no difficulty picking you up and tossing you away –and right onto her candy. To add insult to injury, the heat from her lovely rearend melted the caramel just enough to ensure that you wouldn’t be going anywhere. Rai had farted on you. A simple, careless blast of air from her beautiful ass had just made things even worse.

     Soon, Rai sat back down. She resumed typing up a paper, while you resumed your cries for help. Before long, she paused. Without looking up from her screen, she reached over you. As the shadow of her fingers fell upon you, you knew what was happening. She lifted your gooey prison high into the air. You watched it as it neared her face. Her lovely brown eyes focused elsewhere, as the candy bar drifted toward her opening mouth. Her perfect, white teeth showed bright, once more. You renewed your shrieks.  As you  came about six inches from her face, Rai paused. Her maw closed and her eyes began to drift from the computer screen. They rested right on you. There was no mistaking it; She was looking right at you. Your heart leapt with hope, as you screamed more. She stared silently for a moment. “We were supposed to be meeting up NEXT month,” she said. “…what?,” you squeaked. “You know my schedule is busy. Throwing random, unplanned things into the mix causes me problems,” she continued, sternly. “I didn’t exactly MAKE this happened,” you defended.  Rai’s eyes drifted back to her computer screen. Wordlessly, her mouth opened, once more. “WAIT! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?,” you shrieked. She ignored you. “RAI! STOP THIS! I NEED HELP!,” you protested.  The snicker bar continued toward  her mouth. You felt the heat of her breath wash over you, followed by the sight of her teeth and lips passing both above and below you. She bit down somewhere behind you. She tore away your piece, sealing her mouth.

    Outside, Rai chewed silently and resumed typing. She swallowed, without breaking momentum. Then she paused. “I should have at least asked him how all that happened. I’m curious how he ended up shrunk and on my candy, now,” she said thinking aloud.  She shrugged, resolving that it didn’t matter, now. 

     The girl with whom you had been close friends, for years, had had almost no hesitation eating you upon sight, with no true reasons other than that she simply could…and you had kind of jeopardized her very tightly-packed schedule….

 

Back to main story-

     Rai continued leaning forward. You decided your only hope was to climb this incredible ass. The seam of her yoga pants made the task a little easier. Not easy. Just easier.  The warmth of her wonderful bottom kept you company the entire way up. Finally, you reached the lip of her elastic waistband. It rested on her light-brown ass. Just enough to give you a tease of her crack. Or  rather... what would have been a tease, as normal size. At current size, it was a threat you failed to consider.

     You paid for your lack of forethought. Rai moved ever so slightly. It was enough to pitch you forward. You plummetted down into the depth of her tightly-pulled spandex. As you reached a stopping point, you looked up to find a terrifying sight. Rai's tremendous, bare ass was right above you. You had forgotten she wasn't wearing underwear.

     Rai was in the middle of texting someone when she dropped her phone. She bent down to get it, minorly annoyed at her clumsiness. She had no idea how much greater of a problem she was creating. You found yourself dangling over her rapidly-spreading cheeks. As light penetrated her pants, you saw something that made your heart freeze. Rai's asshole was directly below you.... and you were losing grip. You attempted to scream, but it seemed as if the blackhole below claimed that. It only took a few second before you lost your  grip.

     Rai's relaxed butthole welcomed you into the darkness. She stood up, sealing you inside. You had no clue which way out. But you came to find you had much worse to worry about. You were soon brought to your knees by the natural smell of Rai's ass. You couldn't believe it.  But as if to confirm, you felt a rumble and a deafening explosion. Your eyes burned, your skin felt like it was burning, too. You were dizzy and felt the need to vomit. This goddess had just farted on you.  You only managed to hold out for a few minutes before you were overwhelmed. You blacked out in this oblivious beauty's butthole.

     You awakened to yet another explosion.  You found yourself covered from head to toe in a warm, muccus-like substance. You couldn't seem to break free. What made things even worse was the fact that it smelled like a concentrated form of Rai's ass. It began burning your skin. As you struggled frantically, some of the slime made its way into your mouth. "RAI! PLEASE! NO!," you gurgled, as best you could.

     The next thing you knew, you felt a sudden impact and light suddenly poured into Rai's asshole. You were confused, at first. Then came your explanation.  A horrifying fart tore from Rai's behind. It was the strongest one, yet. It pried up both you and your gunky prison, expelling you from her butthole. You splashed into the cold water, below.  Your heart pounded as you freed yourself up enough to break the surface. You blood ran cold at what you saw. Rai's incredible butt was directly over you. Her caramel cheeks were spread wide, along a white frame. Her wonderful little butthole was puckered. You fought to scream, only managing to stammer, at first. Finally. you shrieked out, just as her butthole blossomed. "RAI! NO! I'M DOWN HERE! PLEASE! If the titanic blast from her bottom hadn't overpowered your shriek, she still wouldn't have heard you.  You watched in terror as a tremendous, brown pillar descended. Meanwhile, on the outside, Rai was playing with her phone, giggling at whatever she was doing.  You imagined her beautiful smile, knowing she hadn't a clue that she was literally taking a shit on you. "RAI! PLEASE! DON'T!," you tried to plead.  The devestatingly large column dangled above you. You had nowhere to escape. It broke off and went straight for you. A mass of the things she had eaten had tightly packed together and was coming straight down to crush you like that bug you had become. Covered in slime produced by her ass, surrounded by a smell so vile, and flesh burning  as if covered in acid, you attempted one last scream, as Rai's projectile overwhelmed you. This beautiful goddess's waste  claimed you, while she ignorantly grinned her beautiful white smile above.

End Notes:

it's been a minute. sorry.

I'll make you eat those words by BootyPatrol
Author's Notes:

Actions speak louder than words... unfortunately, action isn't always your choice.

     As soon as I closed and locked the door, I felt a tingle. The next thing I knew, I was free falling and rescued by what appeared to be a giant snow flake. I was momentarily stunned by the bizarre situation, but quickly recovered as my survival instinct kicked in. I could figure out the "how" or "why" later. For now, I needed to get help.  My girlfriend, Bri, was my only hope.
     I discovered that I could somewhat steer this patterned disk. I calculated that by time the snow flake reached the kitchen, I'd be at about face-level; perfect to try to get Bri's attention. Upon arrival, my calculations were not wrong.... however, something unexpected happened. Bri was very cat-like; one of her favorite things to do was "pirch" on high areas. Usually, that involved sitting on the arm of a couch. But right now, she wasn't on the arm of a couch. She was on the kitchen counter, in the kitten position. I stared in awe at Bri's beautiful butt. In this position, the roundness of it was nicely emphasized. It made me want to take a bite. Her tight yoga pants had made their way about halfway down her ass crack. I snapped out of my gaze, as I realized that while I was indeed on course for where her head SHOULD have been... I had a rather large obstacle to overcome; Bri's butt.
She sat there, talking on the phone. As I got closer, I came to the realization that I was little more than a speck, to Bri. I also realized that I could no longer guide the snow flake; too much of it had melted. This was unfortunate, because I was en route to collide with Bri's rearend. I tried to think. Even tried to scream. I tried jerking the snow flake; but there was no reward to any of my efforts. As I drew closer to her ass, Bri reached back, gripping her elastic waist band. She must have noticed how far down her pants slipped. She drew the band open and prepared to pull up. Suddenly she stopped. She let her yoga pants slap shut while she switched hands with which she was holding her phone. The elastic slapped down on a more sloped area of her butt and slid down. The end result was the entirety of her large, white ass was now exposed. Bri's ass cheeks spread to reveal a darkness; a hole that struck fear in my heart. The remainder of the snowflake was now floating a perfectly straight path into her butthole. I shrieked in terror as her relaxed exit  welcomed me into a vast cave; her pinky-sized butthole. This served to remind me exactly how tiny I had become.
     The heat from Bri's ass immediately finished off the snow flake. I was now trapped in her shithole. ...or maybe not. I realized her butthole hadn't closed behind me. Maybe I could jump out? The potential was definitely worth the risk of death. The smell of her inner bottom invaded my sense. I reached the mouth of this "cave", then paused. I briefly choked on the nauseating smell. I looked down  to see how far I'd fall. I gulped and then looked back from where I had come. I shivered as I thought of where I was and what the purpose of this hole was. How I was a tiny, insignificant speck in my girlfriend's butthole. "Definitely not where I belong," I said, glancing back into the darkness. "I WILL NOT BE YOUR POOP," I declared, amping myself for my jump. I whirled around only to find my escape route suddenly eclipsed. Bri's pinky was getting ready to come in. She had an itch.

 

 Ending 1:

     As her pinky began to penetrate her shithole, I began to hear her voice, as she was speaking on the phone:
"Dinner? Yeah, I was thinking something cheesey, creamy, and gooey ... and he'll have.... well...  whatever happens to be in my butt."
"Haha. No, I don't mean eating ass. If anything, my butt will be eating him."
"Yeah, he can get added to my booty collection... haha"
Bri's finger withdrew with a *pop* as her butthole puckered shut, behind it. She ended the call, then set the phone down.
"....and he'll end up being a piece of my poop, regardless of what he says," she declared out loud. I could tell from the sound of her voice that she was smiling. Bri wiggled her ass and sat up. I felt her bottom impact the counter as she slid off. I knew things weren't getting any better. She punctuated her declaration with a monstrous fart. She quietly giggled. "Enjoy dinner."

 

Ending 2:

 
     Her pinky paused and her butthole closed. I felt a rumble that sent a shiver down my spine. No. There was no way in hell my luck could be this bad. But it was. She farted. I fell to my hands and knees choking and gagging.
     The next thing I knew, I felt Bri's ass invert. Light poured into her pooper, as she sat down. Suddenly, she farted again. It happened in slow motion; with the dim light that illuminated the inside of her shit hole, I saw a large, snot-like glob come flying at me. I had no time to move, as it impacted me, covering me from head to toe... but it also didn't stop. I was collected, fast and hard, then ejected from her asshole. My gooey prison carried me down into the ice, cold waters below. I didn't have to guess. I already knew she had blasted me into the toilet. I resurfaced, screaming.  Her butthole was already tightened, no doubt priming for the next attack. Meanwhile, Bri sat there, obliviously playing a game on her phone. Without further warning, her asshole burst open. Her booty eruption was like an emergency fire sprinkler system; it rained down, spraying all over the toilet- including into my open, screaming mouth.  I was forced to swallow her butt product, at risk of opening my mouth and getting more. The worst smell surrounded me, paired with the most  horrifying taste.
     I had no time to recover, as her beautiful bottom sent the next wave; literally. A wave of butt gunk surged from Bri's ass. The concentrated fountain fired directly at me. As it submerged me beneath the surface, it abruptly stopped. I watched in terror as a log slid smoothly from her shithole. It dangled above my helpless form. Her anus closed, cutting it. It dropped down above me. Her poop. Yesterday's lunch was deciding my ultimate fate, paired with her ass.
     Fortunately, or unfortunately for me, I was caught in a tremendous backsplash; the kind that reached up and soaked Bri's butt...returning me home. I wasn't so sure I was happy I survived. It would have been a humiliating way to go, but at least it would be over. Now I was alive, but living in no less humiliation; back in her freshly-used butthole. I decided death was preferable and prepared to jump back out. But sadly, fate had other plans.  I landed on a passing piece of toilet paper. Bri ran me along her crack, through her slime, and back into her hellish hole. It puckered shut, as she stood and flushed. I began to tear up; half from my girlfriend's butt had broken my spirit  without her even being aware  I was in it-and half because the horrendous smell burned so badly.
     Bri farted. I fell to my hands and knees, overcome by dizziness and nausea. I became aware of the thick slime created by and deployed by Bri's butt. I began heaving. It had provided enough distraction for a tremendous mass to sneak up behind me. As I realized I wasn't alone, I turned around. Bri may have just taken a shit, but she hadn't gotten everything out.  A huge piece of shit loomed before me. It came at me slowly. Slowly enough that I could outrun it, save for one issue. Bri's butt gunk insured I would be going no where. Her turd rolled over me, sucking me under. It started by crushing me legs. The slow shit-steam-roller just took it's time crushing and collecting me. In my last moments, I managed to squeak out for help.... only to be reward to with a vicious fart; the finishing blow.

Ending 3: Buggy and the Beast


     Instead, her pinky paused. Bri released a devestating booty blast. I was fired from her bottom and rolled to a stop, as I landed on the surface of the counter. Bri sat up, suddenly looking around; making certain she really had been alone. As she began to turn back around, her eyes grazed over me. Her attention shot back to me.
"Let me call you right back. I need to get my flip flops. Dammed bugs on the counter," she said, hanging up the phone. Her butt slammed down about a foot away from me. She slid off the counter, presumably to get her flipflops to crush me. I watched her goddess-like ass hover in front of me while she bent over, with her shorts having been pulled down and exposing the majority of that wicked rearend.
     Suddenly, I remembered what was going on. I looked around; no place to run or hide. I could just leap to my death on the kitchen floor. Then another choice occured to me. I watched her amazing ass wiggle back and forth. I decided. This could kill me, too, but it was the only shot I had. I got a running start. As I reached the edge of the counter, I launched myself directly at Bri's ass. She bent over just a little more, exposing her butthole -which is exactly where I was heading, again. I had just fed myself to her butthole.
     Bri stood up and turned around. She looked carefully and was disappointed to find the bug had gotten away. She stomped off, in a huff. My prize for winning this round of hide and seek soon followed. Bri farted, rewarding me with a horrendous gunk. The slime burned my eyes and violated my tongue and nose. She allowed her yoga pants to drop to the floor, as she crawled up on the bed. She returned to the kitten position as she began to dig into a good book. She rocked her bottom back and forth, trying to expend excess energy.
     Meanwhile, inside this hell hole, I was struggling to get free of this thick, gooey slime. Her butt gunk felt and acted like a dog tied to a tree... with an elastic leash.  I could never go far before the slime flung me back to where I had been. Her butt shuddered as she laughed, but I knew it wasn't at me; though it still felt mocking. She farted again.
     After a few more minutes of struggling, my efforts seemed to draw her attention. Bri reached back, paying no attention to anything except her book. Her pinky penetrated her butthole. I watched as the enormous finger drew closer. I couldn't do anything more than watch.  Next, it smashed down on me. She began to drag me all around the inside of her terrifying shithole. Her gaze had yet to break away from her story. I felt my bones crunching and I could feel myself blacking out from the pain and lack of air. I had been collected and coated with enormous amounts of gunk (comparative to my size, anyway). If she didn't finish the job, I'd still be left behind. Her butt undoubtedly would.  I sobbed at the realization I had been wrong.... I was in fact about to be her poop.
     Before I could finally pass out, Bri stopped. Her pinky lifted and began to withdraw. I stuck to the tip, still encased in my gunky prison. She brought her hand around for assistance in turning the page. As she did, she passively glanced sideways at her pinky. Then she did a double take. I tried to scream but only ended up inhaling and swallow more of her vile product. Her pinky rose up in front of her radiant face. She smiled and her eyes were tremendous with an expression of recognition. The problem was... did she recognize me for me? Or did she recognize me as the bug that escaped?  Her smile curled into a victorious smirk. Her eyes returned to her book, as she shook her head in disbelief. Her pinky was now a mere two inches from her face. Without paying me any further attention, she opened her mouth and slid her pinky in. Her lips pursed as she began to suck. Her pinky began to withdraw... minus me and her ass gunk. I couldn't do more than squirm and swallow more slime; Bri did the same. She let me and her butt gunk slide to the back of her throat and swallowed. It was a little ironic. I had avoided becoming her shit moments ago... only to end up being placed back into a different position with the same outcome- Either way, I ate my own words -and her buttgunk- as I realized I would be her poop. After that point, her butt would be making all the calls for what would happen next.

End Notes:

Long over-due. Sorry for that. This was a bit rushed, but it was the only chunk of time that I could squeeze this in. Hope this didn't disappoint!

I'll make you eat those words (extended cut) by BootyPatrol
Author's Notes:

As soon as I closed and locked the door, I felt a tingle. The next thing I knew, I was free falling and rescued by what appeared to be a giant snow flake. I was momentarily stunned by the bizarre situation, but quickly recovered as my survival instinct kicked in. I could figure out the "how" or "why" later. For now, I needed to get help. My girlfriend, Bri, was my only hope.

 I discovered that I could somewhat steer this patterned disk. I calculated that by time the snow flake reached the kitchen, I'd be at about face-level; perfect to try to get Bri's attention. Upon arrival, my calculations were not wrong.... however, something unexpected happened. Bri was very cat-like; one of her favorite things to do was "pirch" on high areas. Usually, that involved sitting on the arm of a couch. 

But right now, she wasn't on the arm of a couch. She was on the kitchen counter, in the kitten position. I stared in awe at Bri's beautiful butt. In this position, the roundness of it was nicely emphasized. It made me want to take a bite. Her tight yoga pants had made their way about halfway down her ass crack. I snapped out of my gaze, as I realized that while I was indeed on course for where her head SHOULD have been... I had a rather large obstacle to overcome; Bri's butt. 

She sat there, talking on the phone. As I got closer, I came to the realization that I was little more than a speck, to Bri. I also realized that I could no longer guide the snow flake; too much of it had melted. This was unfortunate, because I was en route to collide with Bri's rearend. I tried to think. Even tried to scream. I tried jerking the snow flake; but there was no reward to any of my efforts. As I drew closer to her ass, Bri reached back, gripping her elastic waist band. She must have noticed how far down her pants slipped. She drew the band open and prepared to pull up. Suddenly she stopped. She let her yoga pants slap shut while she switched hands with which she was holding her phone. The elastic slapped down on a more sloped area of her butt and slid down. The end result was the entirety of her large, white ass was now exposed. Bri's ass cheeks spread to reveal a darkness; a hole that struck fear in my heart.

Ending 1: Bri suddenly perked up, as she heard the door shut. "So what do you want to do about dinner?," she questioned. The mere mention of dinner caused my heart to speed up. My eyes and attention were locked on her bare, exposed butthole.

 I stared into the darkness of her hole, frozen with fear. The hole with which she regularly taunted and teased me. The hole that would house and expel her dinner along with other former food items. The hole dedicated solely to her butt products and her poop. ....and now me. 

 Bri wiggled her ass, almost anxiously. She ended her phone call and glanced through her texts. "You gonna answer or are you busy staring at my butt, again?," she asked dryly and teasingly. I heard the click of her phone locking. At the same time, the snow flake reached and entered Bri's butthole. I opened my mouth to scream, but my voice had left me. "oh, and before I forget," she began, as I passed into the horrid hell of her shithole. "Welcome home, babe!," she greeted, enthusiastically, as her asshole puckered shut behind me and she sat up. A split second later, Bri welcomed me home, alright. Her goddess-like butt erupted. She farted. Hard. I was instantly covered in her gooey welcome gift; her butt gunk. "By the way, I stole your snickers bar. You'll never guess where I hid it," she said. My snowflake was gone. I staggered to my feet, bound by the stretchy butt-muccus. With the minimal light I had, I saw something move in the distance. "I'll give you a hint..." Bri teased.

 More movement within her asshole. "......It's in my butt!," she playfully announced. She farted yet again. The cream-filled candybar lunged at me, as Bri stood up. She felt the slight movement of the mass in her butthole and grinned proudly. "YOUR candybar is now MY poop," she declared. The snickers bar collected me and swallowed me into its mass.-

 The remainder of the snowflake was now floating a perfectly straight path into her butthole. I shrieked in terror as her relaxed exit welcomed me into a vast cave; her pinky-sized butthole. This served to remind me exactly how tiny I had become. 

The heat from Bri's ass immediately finished off the snow flake. I was now trapped in her shithole. ...or maybe not. I realized her butthole hadn't closed behind me. Maybe I could jump out? The potential was definitely worth the risk of death. The smell of her inner bottom invaded my sense. I reached the mouth of this "cave", then paused. I briefly choked on the nauseating smell. I looked down to see how far I'd fall. I gulped and then looked back from where I had come. I shivered as I thought of where I was and what the purpose of this hole was. How I was a tiny, insignificant speck in my girlfriend's butthole.

I lingered on that thought; some cosmic force has allowed me to shrink down, land on a snow flake, and then said snow flake carried me all the way to Bri's asshole like a special delivery she didn't even know had arrived. Her loving boyfriend was now situated in the middle of her rotten shithole. Her rearend was in complete control of the situation. 

 Being stuck so vulnerably in an ass I borderline worshipped was... a little arousing, to be fair. I was trapped in the darkness of this vast cave that also happened to be Bri's butthole. A speck caught in the hot, sour path that was primarily used to expel her waste. She anxiously wiggled her titanic rearend from side to side, sending me tumbling all over the place. Bri had managed to get balls of lint stuck in here, before, and naturally, even those were probably bigger than me. Smaller than her rogue booty lint. 

 Bri abruptly paused. Her asshole puckered shut. Without further warning, she farted. I choked and gagged. My eyes watered. This was undoubtedly the first in a line of booty bombs.

 "Definitely not where I belong," I said, glancing back into the darkness. "I WILL NOT BE YOUR POOP," I declared, amping myself for my jump. I whirled around only to find my escape route suddenly eclipsed. Bri's pinky was getting ready to come in. She had an itch. 

Ending 2: As her pinky began to penetrate her shithole, I began to hear her voice, as she was speaking on the phone:"Dinner? Yeah, I was thinking something cheesey, creamy, and gooey ... and he'll have.... well... whatever happens to be in my butt. "Haha. No, I don't mean eating ass. If anything, my butt will be eating him." "Yeah, he can get added to my booty collection... haha"Bri's finger withdrew with a *pop* as her butthole puckered shut, behind it. She ended the call, then set the phone down. "....and he'll end up being a piece of my poop, regardless of what he says," she declared out loud. I could tell from the sound of her voice that she was smiling. Bri wiggled her ass and sat up. I felt her bottom impact the counter as she slid off. I knew things weren't getting any better. She punctuated her declaration with a monstrous fart. She quietly giggled. "Enjoy dinner."

Ending 3: 

 Her pinky paused and her butthole closed. I felt a rumble that sent a shiver down my spine. No. There was no way in hell my luck could be this bad. But it was. She farted. I fell to my hands and knees choking and gagging. 

 The next thing I knew, I felt Bri's ass invert. Light poured into her pooper, as she sat down. Suddenly, she farted again. It happened in slow motion; with the dim light that illuminated the inside of her shit hole, I saw a large, snot-like glob come flying at me. I had no time to move, as it impacted me, covering me from head to toe... but it also didn't stop. I was collected, fast and hard, then ejected from her asshole. My gooey prison carried me down into the ice, cold waters below. I didn't have to guess. I already knew she had blasted me into the toilet. I resurfaced, screaming. Her butthole was already tightened, no doubt priming for the next attack. Meanwhile, Bri sat there, obliviously playing a game on her phone. Without further warning, her asshole burst open. Her booty eruption was like an emergency fire sprinkler system; it rained down, spraying all over the toilet- including into my open, screaming mouth. I was forced to swallow her butt product, at risk of opening my mouth and getting more. The worst smell surrounded me, paired with the most horrifying taste.

 I had no time to recover, as her beautiful bottom sent the next wave; literally. A wave of butt gunk surged from Bri's ass. The concentrated fountain fired directly at me. As it submerged me beneath the surface, it abruptly stopped. I watched in terror as a log slid smoothly from her shithole. It dangled above my helpless form. Her anus closed, cutting it. It dropped down above me. Her poop. Yesterday's lunch was deciding my ultimate fate, paired with her ass.

 Fortunately, or unfortunately for me, I was caught in a tremendous backsplash; the kind that reached up and soaked Bri's butt...returning me home. I wasn't so sure I was happy I survived. It would have been a humiliating way to go, but at least it would be over. Now I was alive, but living in no less humiliation; back in her freshly-used butthole. I decided death was preferable and prepared to jump back out. But sadly, fate had other plans. I landed on a passing piece of toilet paper. Bri ran me along her crack, through her slime, and back into her hellish hole. It puckered shut, as she stood and flushed. I began to tear up; half from my girlfriend's butt had broken my spirit without her even being aware I was in it-and half because the horrendous smell burned so badly.

 Bri farted. I fell to my hands and knees, overcome by dizziness and nausea. I became aware of the thick slime created by and deployed by Bri's butt. I began heaving. It had provided enough distraction for a tremendous mass to sneak up behind me. As I realized I wasn't alone, I turned around. Bri may have just taken a shit, but she hadn't gotten everything out. A huge piece of shit loomed before me. It came at me slowly. Slowly enough that I could outrun it, save for one issue. Bri's butt gunk insured I would be going no where. Her turd rolled over me, sucking me under. It started by crushing me legs. The slow shit-steam-roller just took it's time crushing and collecting me. In my last moments, I managed to squeak out for help.... only to be rewarded with a vicious fart; the finishing blow.

Ending 4: Buggy and the Beast.

 Instead, her pinky paused. Bri released a devestating booty blast. I was fired from her bottom and rolled to a stop, as I landed on the surface of the counter. Bri sat up, suddenly looking around; making certain she really had been alone. As she began to turn back around, her eyes grazed over me. Her attention shot back to me. "Let me call you right back. I need to get my flip flops. Dammed bugs on the counter," she said, hanging up the phone. Her butt slammed down about a foot away from me. She slid off the counter, presumably to get her flipflops to crush me. I watched her goddess-like ass hover in front of me while she bent over, with her shorts having been pulled down and exposing the majority of that wicked rearend. 

 Suddenly, I remembered what was going on. I looked around; no place to run or hide. I could just leap to my death on the kitchen floor. Then another choice occured to me. I watched her amazing ass wiggle back and forth. I decided. This could kill me, too, but it was the only shot I had. I got a running start. As I reached the edge of the counter, I launched myself directly at Bri's ass. She bent over just a little more, exposing her butthole -which is exactly where I was heading, again. I had just fed myself to her butthole. 

 Bri stood up and turned around. She looked carefully and was disappointed to find the bug had gotten away. She stomped off, in a huff. My prize for winning this round of hide and seek soon followed. 

Bri farted, rewarding me with a horrendous gunk. The slime burned my eyes and violated my tongue and nose. She allowed her yoga pants to drop to the floor, as she crawled up on the bed. She returned to the kitten position as she began to dig into a good book. She rocked her bottom back and forth, trying to expend excess energy. 

 Meanwhile, inside this hell hole, I was struggling to get free of this thick, gooey slime. Her butt gunk felt and acted like a dog tied to a tree... with an elastic leash. I could never go far before the slime flung me back to where I had been. Her butt shuddered as she laughed, but I knew it wasn't at me; though it still felt mocking. She farted again.

 After a few more minutes of struggling, my efforts seemed to draw her attention. Bri reached back, paying no attention to anything except her book. Her pinky penetrated her butthole. I watched as the enormous finger drew closer. I couldn't do anything more than watch. Next, it smashed down on me. She began to drag me all around the inside of her terrifying shithole. Her gaze had yet to break away from her story. I felt my bones crunching and I could feel myself blacking out from the pain and lack of air. I had been collected and coated with enormous amounts of gunk (comparative to my size, anyway). If she didn't finish the job, I'd still be left behind. Her butt undoubtedly would. I sobbed at the realization I had been wrong.... I was in fact about to be her poop.

 Before I could finally pass out, Bri stopped. Her pinky lifted and began to withdraw. I stuck to the tip, still encased in my gunky prison. She brought her hand around for assistance in turning the page. As she did, she passively glanced sideways at her pinky. Then she did a double take. I tried to scream but only ended up inhaling and swallow more of her vile product. Her pinky rose up in front of her radiant face. 

She smiled and her eyes were tremendous with an expression of recognition. The problem was... did she recognize me for me? Or did she recognize me as the bug that escaped? Her smile curled into a victorious smirk. Her eyes returned to her book, as she shook her head in disbelief. Her pinky was now a mere two inches from her face. Without paying me any further attention, she opened her mouth and slid her pinky in. Her lips pursed as she began to suck. Her pinky began to withdraw... minus me and her ass gunk. I couldn't do more than squirm and swallow more slime; Bri did the same. She let me and her butt gunk slide to the back of her throat and swallowed. It was a little ironic. I had avoided becoming her shit moments ago... only to end up being placed back into a different position with the same outcomea34;Either way, I ate my own words -and her buttgunk- as I realized I would be her poop. After that point, her butt would be making all the calls for what would happen next.

BONUS: I woke up in a cold sweat. Bri was next to me, wearing a concerned look on her face. A dream. It 

had all been a dream. I caught my breath, then sighed. I explained fragments of the nightmare to Bri. 

She smiled teasingly. "A snow flake getting there COULD be an interesting experience." Her smile 

softened. "A little unrealistic, though," she added, getting out of bed to check on her charging phone. 

The next thing I knew, I felt a strange tingling sensation. Suddenly, I was a speck on my own gigantic 

bed. I screamed out for Bri only to find her missing her from sight. I dashed to the edge of the bed, 

hoping to get her attention as she returned. 

 Right as I neared the ledge, coming to a halt, her voice returned. "I mean, it's kinda hard to miss an 

entire human being in your own butthole". Bri's titanic bare ass rose up directly in front of me. She had 

been squatting at the end of the bed and was now standing back up. Her bare bottom hovered directly 

in front of me, cheeks spread and asshole exposed. My blood ran cold, staring at her terrifying hole. "I 

mean really... the odds of shrinking? Low. Becoming exactly small enough to ride a snow flake? Lower. 

Landing on a snow flake to ride? Worse. But then that snow flake delivers you directly to what happens 

to be your favorite sight to see?"

 Bri leaned her ass against the bed, causing an indentation. I slid straight between her spread cheek, 

then directly into her awaiting butthole. I shrieked as the horrible exit took me in, with ease, as it passed 

by and she finished standing back up. Her shit hole puckered shut as she crawled back into bed. "Even if 

it were possible," she began, as she laid on her stomach. I plunged straight down her asshole, shrieking 

and begging for attention, as the familiar sour smell engulfed me. "All of these cosmic coincidences 

coming together just to deliver you straight into my butthole and abandoning you there to wait for the 

next time I decide to use it?" she continued. I landed face down in a thick mushy lump. The gritty, 

compressed mass, and the slime all around it invaded me mesmerizingly bad smell. Bri wiggled down, 

getting comfortable while I was gradually sinking. "....that'd take some REALLY bad luck. Completely 

shitty," she finished. She farted, causing gunk to propel at me, weighing me down, all the more and

causing me to sink faster. Her shit consumed me fast. " An entire life amounting to being collected with 

other various items in my asshole, only to be spewed from my butt," she yawned. "Your life amounting 

to my poop...," she muttered, drifting off to sleep.

End Notes:

Sorry I've been MIA. Haven't really felt inspired, in quite some time. I was passing through and saw a recent a comment and figured I'd show some signs of life. Hopefully, I'll see you all again, soon!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2151