Resonance Cascade by whahuh7
Summary:

A cosmic glitch causes millions of almost microscopic people to appear in a house shared by three unaware college girls. The results are pretty much what you'd expect.


Categories: Butt, Crush, Feet, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 4158 Read: 46420 Published: June 03 2011 Updated: July 01 2011

1. Prologue by whahuh7

2. Awakening by whahuh7

3. Ants! by whahuh7

Prologue by whahuh7

Author's Note: Unfortunately, giantess world requires that every chapter submitted for a story on their site contain a minimum of five hundred words. As such, this prologue is too short to constitute its own chapter. However, I actually really like this prologue as a sort of ominous, quiet setup for the story that is to follow. Thus, I have written this brief prologue to the prologue. I hope that you all enjoy my story, and as always, comments and constructive criticism are appreciated. Now, on to that oft-alluded to prologue:

Our scene opens on a nicely decorated, if a tad small, bedroom. Sunlight filters in through half-drawn blinds, and a slight snore reverberates gently through the otherwise still room. Those unassuming respirations emanate from one Ashley Dawson, an average American young lady who decided to sneak a catnap in her bedroom on this lazy Saturday afternoon while both her roommates are out and about. She slumbers softly, her cute teddy bear nose drawing in small gulps of air that are softly released and shaped through her pretty, unadorned pink lips.

Her sleeping form is barely conscious of a slight change in the atmosphere of the room. Her skin registers a slight breeze, as though a brief burst of air momentarily pulsed through the room. A few seconds later, she feels an odd sensation, as though a layer of very fine dust is settling over her.

Ashley has just been the only witness, if you could call her that, of the single most significant event ever to occur on planet earth, if not in the Milky Way Galaxy. She has just been at the center of a resonance cascade.

As any good physicist will tell you, there is a certain amount of…unpredictability, shall we say, in how the universe conducts itself. On a macroscopic scale, there are laws that hold universally true, like gravity. However, on the individual scale, sometimes atoms tend to go rogue. There is a slight possibility that any given electron in any given piece of matter might suddenly vibrate at a different frequency for no good reason. There is an infinitesimally small possibility that an entire collection of atoms, millions of them, could choose to act unpredictably. It is possible, however unlikely, that, for instance, your entire computer screen could turn green for a fraction of a second as all the molecules in it randomly deviate from their predicted paths. Frustrating, right? Fortunately for you, the odds of an event like that happening are so impossibly small that the average human, or all of humanity for that matter, is likely to never witness one.

However, in all of space-time, in the vastness of the universe multiplied by eternity, it stands to reason that a completely unpredictable event, on a massive scale, is almost certain to happen somewhere at some point. It has, and Ashley Dawson is near the center of it.

As what feels like a gentle breeze wafts over her, Ashley unconsciously rubs her eyes with her knuckles and rolls over in her sleep, crushing several thousand tiny people, the first of many victims of this cosmic anomaly.

Awakening by whahuh7

Ashley lay face down on her bed for a good ten or fifteen more minutes before finally waking up. What failed to observe was the pure pandemonium exhibited by the new residents of her home, many of whom now lay crushed between her and her bedsheets. She was completely unaware that space-time had had a little glitch, and she was very near the center of it.

This cosmic glitch had caused almost two million people to vanish from their ordinary lives into thin air. Now, the sudden disappearance of almost two million people would normally create something of a stir, but they had been plucked from different points all throughout history, and their individual disappearances became nothing more than bizarre urban legends within whatever community they had happened to live.

They had all been taken from their own existences and blipped, as it were, into a small unassuming ranch house in Hill Valley, California, on October 25, 1985. The travel through space-time had also reduced them to an almost microscopic size, with each tiny time traveler averaging around one fiftieth of an inch in height (or about half a millimeter). The actual nexus of the resonance cascade was two rooms away from Ashley, where the concentration of tiny victims was at its highest, but she was close enough to have her own room flooded with tens of thousands of tiny people. They simply appeared in her room out of thin air, plopped back into time by the whims of physics. Most of them appeared in midair at different points throughout the room, and they gently floated down to the surface of whatever happened to be directly beneath them.

For about three thousand unfortunate souls, that surfaced happened to be the slumbering form of Ashley Dawson. Many of them landed on her baby blue tank top, or on her mostly bare legs, and a few hundred even landed on her face. Those perched atop her modest breasts had an incredible, albeit fleeting, view of her pretty face as she snored lightly. The reason that their view was fleeting was that within a few seconds of them landing on her, she rubbed her eyes (obliterating about two dozen absolutely bewildered people, including a German bicyclist and an Eskimo) and rolled over onto her stomach.

This was also unfortunate for the 2,400 people who had landed next to Ashley on her queen-size bed. They stared in awe at the mountain of a woman lying next to them, and then they were forced to run in fear as she casually turned over. Of course, there was no way for any of them to escape, owing to their incredibly small size and the uneven surface of Ashley’s sheets, but they ran anyway. They were all crushed at the moment of contact between Ashley’s sheets and her tanktop, shorts, and legs. Even her face crushed a few hundred people who had landed on her pillow, and those that weren’t squashed by her cheek were inhaled through her nose, lost forever in the depths of her respiratory system.

There she lay for about a quarter of an hour until her eyes gently fluttered open. She thought to herself for a moment and decided that she felt rested enough, and that there was probably something worth watching on TV. She sat up, swung her legs over the edge of the bed, stood up, stretched lazily, and slowly sauntered through her door and into her living room.

In those fifteen short minutes, the thousands of people who had landed on her bedroom floor were absolutely hysterical. They were stranded on an endless plain of hardwood flooring, in the midst of thousands of other people who couldn’t understand a word anyone was saying, surrounded by looming structures thousands of feet tall that to a regular-sized person would have been nothing more than a chair or a dresser. Then a fearful hush swept through the crowd as something on the horizon began to stir.

What they saw was dumbfounding. Most of them stood awestruck as the enormous figure of a woman slowly arose from what now appeared to be a bed in one corner of the room. She moved with a fluid grace that seemed entirely incompatible with her gargantuan stature as she swung her legs over the edge of the bed and let them dangle over the floor. Those on the floor nearest the bed could see the wrinkled sole of her foot, and those people a little farther away could see the baby blue nail polish on her toenails, to match her tanktop and shorts. Then they watched in terror as her feet descended. As her right foot made contact with the floor, hundreds of people were unceremoniously squashed beneath her toes, then the ball of her foot, and then her heel as her foot finally settled into place. Those underneath her left foot knew the fate that awaited them as she slowly lowered that, too, squashing hundreds more.

Those who had been spared between her toes beheld an awesome sight. Looking up, they could see that they were trapped between walls of toes a few hundred feet tall, and the sliver of light that peeked through at the top revealed an incredibly smooth, firm leg stretching into the sky for almost a mile before ending at where her knee was bent. Slowly the rest of her came into view as she began to stand up, and they saw a few thousand feet above her knee where her baby blue cotton shorts ended midthigh. Above that, almost out of sight, was a thin blue tank top pushed out by modest A-cup breasts. From their strained vantage point, they were unfortunately unable to see her stunning face as the climax of this big reveal. She was absolutely beautiful, with a cute nose and surprisingly full lips, framed by wavy blond hair that draped to just below her neck.

The thousands of people scattered around the floor stood stock still as they beheld the marvelous sight. Slowly she stood and raised her arms behind her back to stretch, causing her modest chest to protrude slightly forward through her thin top. At the apex of her stretch, she let loose a small yawn.

The yawn struck the ears of the assembled tinies as a terrifying roar, shattering the stunned silence that had permeated the room. At once all hell broke loose, and the thousands of people scattered as she took her first steps over to her bedroom door. It was like a scene out of an old Godzilla movie. With each casual step she crushed a few hundred people unknowingly beneath her lightly adorned bare feet. Each footstep rumbled like an earthquake through the hardwood floor and knocked many people that were close to her to their knees. As each step from one foot knocked some people to the ground, many of them looked up just in time to see her other foot filling the sky and descending rapidly upon them, making their last sight on earth the bottom of an enormous toe, or foot, or heel.

It took her only five steps to reach the door, but the death toll was already nearing two thousand. She opened the door and stepped gracefully into the living room. The thousands still in her bedroom were left in an incredulous silence, examining the devastation around them like survivors after a hurricane has passed, and a sense of relief began to settle in as they heard each successive footstep becoming quieter as she rumbled off into the distance.

Ants! by whahuh7

The scene in the living room, however, was quite different. There were, after all, a few hundred thousand people roaming around the biggest room in the girls’ relatively small house. In the fifteen minutes between the event and Ashley’s entrance, a few of them had begun to piece together the obvious, that they were trapped in an enormous house and surrounded by larger than life furnishings. Small clusters began to emerge where people spoke the same language and were comparing notes about who they were and how they got here. No one had any definite answers, but the mood in the living room was much calmer than in the bedroom, almost casual.

Then a few thousand people heard a far-off sound, almost like a roar. Then the first tremors began, and those closest to the door hushed those who were still talking. Thump. Thump. Thump. The tremors continued at a measured pace and slowly became louder, until everyone in the room was now looking towards the door in an anticipatory silence.

The door swung open, and an incredible sight greeted the expectant eyes of hundreds of thousands of tiny people. It was a beautiful blond girl, very skimpily dressed, and about three and a half miles tall. Without a moment’s pause, she turned to her right and walked lazily over to a television set in one corner of the room. Those closest to her on the floor mirrored the scene that had just transpired in the bedroom, all of them running frantically before thousands of them were ultimately crushed underneath her feet as she walked carelessly across the room. Those farther away from her and perched on lofty surfaces like tables and bookshelves simply stared, their attention focused raptly on the graceful movements of this colossus of a woman.

Ashley’s bedroom was the closest to the front door of the house, and her bedroom door opened just at the end of a short hallway that led to the front door. Against the wall was a dresser about four feet high that was right next to Ashley’s door and covered with about two thousand tiny people. Over the past fifteen minutes, most of those two thousand people had wandered to one of the edges of the dresser to see just how big of a drop it was to the floor. As Ashley emerged from her room, those on the edge nearest her door got a close-up view of her face. They were at about the level of her neck and looked up to see her full lips and sparkling green eyes. For the brief moment she was in front of them, the hundreds of people on that edge began to yell loudly in their native languages to try and attract her attention. But they were much too small for her to understand anything they were saying. Instead, the sum total of their pleas reached her ear as a slight noise, enough to only elicit a casual glance from her towards the door. Without breaking her stride, she turned her head briefly towards the door, giving the tinies on the dresser a full-on view of her face. They were so engrossed by her simple beauty that they failed to notice as her blond hair followed the motion of her head and swept across the surface of the dresser, crushing many of them and sweeping the rest onto the floor. A few of the stronger ones held onto the hair for dear life, but this became an impossible task as the swagger of her movements tossed her hair gently back and forth, and they ultimately all fell to the ground in her wake.

In Ashley’s path to the TV lay a large area rug that was the centerpiece of the room. For the people trapped on this rug, escape was absolutely impossible. Its surface presented so many challenges to people that small that they simply stood helpless as thousands of them were crushed under her bare feet. Ashley, for her part, simply crossed the living room and turned on the television. She then turned around and walked over to a comfy chair, where she plopped herself down and discovered the remote control on an end table next to her.

This simple sequence of events was awe-inspiring to the spectators in the room. Those on the carpet who had survived her first pass were initially relieved at their good fortune, until she immediately turned around after turning on the TV and killed thousands more on her return trip. The fate of the thousand or so people trapped on the seat of the chair was no less gruesome. They watched as she passed by them to turn on the TV, and their hearts sank as she turned around and her eyes rested directly on them. She began a purposeful walk directly towards the chair, and as she turned around in front of them the tinies looked thousands of feet upward to see her cute, perky bottom. As she began to sit down the fabric on her shorts stretched tightly over her ass, which to them was thousands of feet wide. They had almost no time to enjoy the view, however, for she sat down swiftly and crushed them all beneath her ass.

There were one or two hundred people who were on the surface of the remote control, and many of them fell off as she reached down and picked it up. A few unfortunate folks stayed glued to the surface by the G-force of their ascent, and she crushed most of those beneath the pad of her thumb while she channel surfed before eventually settling on a rerun of Family Ties.

Ashley sat in that chair for almost an hour, mindlessly absorbing sitcoms and commercials. Eventually, she propped her bare feet up on the coffee table, squishing a few people beneath her heels. The rest were content to marvel at this view of her feet, stretching thousands of feet into the sky and topped by enormous toes, the largest of which was the size of some skyscrapers. They could also see the splotchy remains of thousands of people who had not been as lucky as them, pulverized unnoticed beneath her feet as she casually went about her business.

After about an hour, Ashley’s stomach began to rumble, and she went to the kitchen to fix herself a snack. By this time, many people in the living room had sought shelter underneath the giant furniture or were at least close enough to the walls that it was unlikely that they would be trod on. Still, Ashley racked up a few thousand more victims in her short walk to the adjacent kitchen, and thousands more as her feet smacked against the white tile flooring on her way to the sink.

She opened the door to a cupboard and pulled out a small water glass. She absentmindedly flipped on the faucet, sending hundreds of people trapped in the sink down the drain in a whirlpool. The kitchen was not untouched by the resonance cascade, so there were many tinies in the cupboard, and each glass had anywhere from two to six people of its own. The glass in her hand right now held exactly four people who had tried to get to know each other over the past hour, which was difficult since none of them had lived within five hundred years or five thousand miles of each other. As Ashley poured water into the glass, they found themselves rising upward until they came face to face with their giantess. She brought her lips to the rim and took a small sip, sending two of them to their doom between her perfect, pouty lips. She then put the glass back under the faucet to refill it.

As she was refilling her glass, something unusual caught her attention. The countertop next to the sink was…dirty, or something. She really couldn’t tell. Against the pure white background of the countertop it appeared there was some kind of dust that had settled on it. She was baffled by this because just yesterday she had cleaned the kitchen and there was no way it had gotten dusty since then.

Ashley turned off the faucet and brought her face close to the countertop for a closer look. As she watched, it appeared the specks were moving. Yes, they were definitely moving, like tiny bugs. They were moving in different directions, so she knew it wasn’t just the wind current in the room knocking some dust around. As she looked, some of them began to clump together. Curious, she swept the tip of her index finger across the countertop and held it up to her eye for closer inspection. This was fruitless, however, since whatever had been on the countertop was now hopelessly smashed on her fingertip. She then stuck her other index finger in her mouth and wet the tip of it. Then she slowly, carefully lowered it onto the cluster of a few dozen specks that had formed underneath her nose while she was observing them. Many were crushed under her moist fingertip, but most adhered to it and survived the trip up to her eye.

Ashley examined her fingertip closely, and could see that the tiny creatures were moving, trying to extract themselves from her spit. It made her chuckle to think that she had so much power over something so tiny that they weren’t even strong enough to escape her saliva. She stared at them for a few more seconds before casually wiping her hand off on the front of her shirt, having dismissed them as simply sugar ants.

The tiny people on the countertop had gone through an emotional rollercoaster. As Ashley walked into the kitchen and stood by the sink, they began shouting at her to get her attention. Her gaze had eventually settled on the countertop, and they were overjoyed when her expression changed and she came in closer to look at them. Quickly they began to assemble, knowing that that was their best chance for survival. They were a little freaked out when she wet her fingertip and placed it over them, but they knew this was the only way. Most of them stuck fast to her saliva and were whisked away to meet her eye to eye.

Trapped in her sticky spit, they gazed up into her enormous green eye for what seemed like an eternity. They shouted when they could, and they knew that if she examined them long enough she must realize the truth. After a tense pause, their hopes were dashed when she let out a slight chuckle, and they were crushed thoughtlessly against her right breast.

Ashley was conflicted at this point. On the one hand she was furious that her kitchen had been invaded by pests. On the other hand she was actually kind of on a power trip at how incredibly small and helpless these pests were. Then she had a wicked thought. She walked over to a drawer and pulled out an Altoids tin. There was only one left, so she popped that in her mouth and then, for good measure, licked the tin clean to get all the leftover bits of powder. In the process, her enormous tongue captured about fifty tiny people who were drawn up into her mouth and never seen again. Then she took the tin over to the countertop and began scouring it for sugar ants. She was amazed at how many there were, and how her kitchen was pretty much covered with the things.

Ashley did everything she could think of to get the tiny bugs into her Altoids tin. Sometimes she set the tin next to the edge of the counter, puckered her lips, and blew, allowing the force of her breath to sweep them off the edge and into her trap. Other times she tried to use her moist fingertip, but that usually proved unsuccessful, so she resorted to sliding the back of her fingernail along the countertop to push them in. After a while she got bored and started just crushing them under her fingertips before resuming her meticulous search. After a few minutes, she had collected almost three hundred of the despicable creatures into her receptacle.

A smile of satisfaction broke across her features, and she carried the tin to the other side of the kitchen, setting it down next to the sugar jar. She then took a teaspoon out of a drawer and scooped a tiny amount of sugar out of the jar. Then she lowered her face so that her eyes were just over the edge of the Altoids tin and smiled cruelly.

“You little sh*ts want sugar? Here you go!” She slowly began to shake the spoon from side to side, allowing some of the sugar to fall out and land in the tin. The ants began to scatter, as even tiny crystals of sugar were bigger than they were. She got a sinister delight out of seeing them run from something so miniscule, and a little thrill shot through her every time a grain landed directly on an ant and crushed it. She saw that many of them were herding into one corner and so she held the spoon over it and tipped it over, raining down a mountain of sugar that completely buried them in a saccharine avalanche.

The people in the tin, who were definitely not sugar ants, were horrified at this girl’s wanton cruelty. They had watched as she herded them off the counter and into a prison that was still a little moist from when she had licked it clean moments before. Then her bright eyes filled the sky as she shook the sugar over them, raining down enormous boulders of death. They did their best to run, but then a group of about thirty watched helplessly as she dumped the rest of the spoonful on them, pulverizing them under a pinch of sugar.

By Ashley’s estimation there were still about two hundred ants running around the tin, and she was about to dip her spoon into the jar for a second strike, when she heard a key turn in the door. She stepped out into the living room just in time to see her roommate Jennifer returning from a jog.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2244