Jennifer's First Shrink by gtswburg
Summary:

It's A Sorority Thing: Jennifer's First Shrink

Mike thinks he's going to exchange numbers with a pretty young Gamma Phi, but she has other things on her mind...

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Warning: This material is intended for mature audiences only. 

This might be the last Gamma Phi story for a while, I am unsure, should really get back to those Tri-Delts. 


Categories: Slave, Young Adult 20-29, Feet, Entrapment, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: It's a Sorority Thing
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 6403 Read: 43456 Published: June 30 2011 Updated: June 30 2011

1. Chapter 1 by gtswburg

2. Chapter 2 by gtswburg

3. Chapter 3 by gtswburg

4. Chapter 4 by gtswburg

Chapter 1 by gtswburg

 I hated running, but every other morning there I was jogging down the old wooded paths nestled far away from anywhere else on campus. At this time of the morning it was still barely light out so there were never many other people running along the paths, which made me happy because it meant less people to see me run. It's not that I was bad at running, or at least I was getting better, I moved pretty quickly as I ran, but in the back of my head I always remembered what I looked like when I first started running: a chubby, sweaty, choking to breath mess. No one wants to be seen like that, and certainly not by some of the attractive and athletic girls on this campus.

Like her, I thought, as I came down the path toward the bronzed blond that seemed to always be casually jogging at a light pace whenever I ran. As always, I moved to pass her so I could maintain my actual running speed, but as I was a couple of feet ahead of her she called out, “Hey!”

I paused, turning around and trying to jog in place a little, while she came to a full stop and smiled at me. “Hi,” I said, somewhat confused as she began to close the gap between us in a few smooth strides.

“I just see you running by me like every day or whatever,” She said sweetly while she shrugged her shapely shoulders, “And I don't know, I was just sort of wondering, what's your name?”

I blinked, this was a little weird. Pretty girls don't just ask you your name at random, do they? Maybe they do after you've been running all the time for nearly a year, I wondered as I fought the urge to look at my body to gauge my attractiveness, and just answered the question, “Uh, Mike, what's yours?”

“I'm Jennifer,” She said with a smile, her white teeth dazzling against her tan skin and full slightly red lips despite the low-light of early morning.

“Hey,” I said, “I don't mean to be rude but gotta keep the heart rate up and stuff.” I then began to turn as I added, “Nice to meet you, maybe we could talk after your jog?”

“Waaait,” She said in a very cute voice, as she latched her hands around my right arm. “I wanted to ask you something,” Jennifer said, as she locked her deep blue eyes on me.

“Alright,” I replied. Was she about to ask me out, I began to wonder.

Slowly Jennifer rubbed my arms and closed the very small amount of distance between us, “I was just wondering, if,” she said as she looked away and then whispered something to herself that I couldn't quite catch before turning her beautiful face toward me again, “If you'd like to spend some time with me, you know, some time.”

“Uh, uh, sure,” I said caught somewhat off-guard, “Coffee sometime?”

“Perfect,” She said, “Wait for me at the road, I'll give you my number then.”

“Sounds great,” I said, “See you then!” I waved as I started to run down the path again, though for some reason, I couldn't help but feel like Jennifer looked disappointed somehow when I turned away from her.

I continued my run along my usual route, slowing down a little so I wouldn't have to wait too long for Jennifer where the path turned around and met the road. As I started slowing down though, I suddenly felt a weird prickly sensation all over my body. Then suddenly, there was a sharp pain in my legs, I paused and took a deep breath trying to ignore the pain for a moment. Then there were sharp pains along other parts of my body. I planted my hand against a tree for support before I was wracked with pain again.

I felt like my clothes were hanging around my body about to fall off before they suddenly constricted against me before starting to feel loose again. I could barely concentrate with all of the different and sudden jolts of pain and muscle cramps that were running all over my body. For a brief moment, they seemed to stop and I opened my eyes, and I was shocked at what I saw.

I was staring at my hand on the tree, only the tree looked massive by comparison. I knew this tree, I passed by it all the time, and my head was definitely even with its lowest hanging branch. I stared up at it, and the branch looked to be several feet away. I shook my head, based on the difference I was probably only a little over a foot in height. I began to back away from tree and out on to the path, Jennifer should be coming by soon and she could get me to the health center or a hospital. As I got to the center of the path though, I once more felt the sharp shooting pains all over my body, and my clothes began to get loose again. This time though, it was excruciating, and I fell over and passed out.

I had no idea how long I was passed out, but I didn't think it was very long because the light was still fairly dim. I was laying on my side on the packed dirt of the running path, and I swore that standing seemed to be almost too much effort as I tried to plant my hand on the ground and lift myself up. As I tried to stumble up though, I felt a massive earthquake tear across the ground.

Then another, and another. I looked all around as the quakes became constant and accompanied by huge thunderous booms. The booms were even though, which was strange, it wasn't like a thunderclap or even a car crashing or the rattling booms a dumpster makes when being emptied by a truck. They were insanely even, almost like a person's heart beat or foot steps. It was as I finished the thought that a massive form came around a bend in the path, and I could connect the massive quakes and booms with an action as I saw a foot the size of a small car crash into the path, kicking up a small almost imperceptible cloud of dust.

The foot was adorned in a fashionable running shoe that lead up a long bronzed leg that lead to a pair of running shorts I recognized for some reason. I scrambled to my legs, despite the pain, trying to figure out if there was somewhere to run as the giant figure bore down on me. Before I could even realize what was going on though, the sneaker crashed down next to me with enough force that I went hurtling away from it. Suddenly the massive form stopped, and pivoted, as it turned to look at me. I was shocked at how fast the huge being moved, as I gazed up through the shadow its body created at its enormous face.

It was the face of Jennifer, and I found myself immediately calling up to her, “Thank God Jennifer, something happened and I know this is really weird since we just met, but I need your help!”

“Oh, good,” Her titanic voice crashed down around me, “I thought it didn't work.”

“What?” I shouted up at her, but as I stared up at her huge face I realized that she wasn't listening to me, she might not have even heard anything I had said.

“How you doing, little guy?” Jennifer's massive running shoe then came up and she nudged me with the toe. I fell over and she planted her foot next to me with a small rumble, “Wow, you are really cute at this size.” Jennifer's whole body moved and hunched down over me, her tan legs enclosing all around me as I stared up at her. I was amazed that despite the size difference I was still able to find her attractive, especially as her angular face broke into a smile and I could see all of her enormous bright white teeth that were now large enough to crush me with ease. “So, little fella, I think you're going to be spending a lot more time with me now.”

“What?” I shouted at her, and this time she definitely heard me, though she seemed to laugh at my question. A slight giggle that sounded to me like a cannon going off, “Jennifer, why did you do this to me?”

Her hand grasped around me with frightening speed and I was being held in her iron like grip. Suddenly I felt her grip tighten and all the air burst from my lungs. “First off, property doesn't get to ask questions. Second, little people don't get to call a giantess like me, by my name.” Jennifer suddenly rose high into the air, and as I struggled to get in enough air to ask a question, she squeezed again, “You're mine now, and there's nothing you can do about it.”

“Jen..Jennifer,” I finally squeezed out through tortured breaths.

She squeezed again and I saw spots in my vision, “Let me put this shit in perspective for you, little man.” Jennifer suddenly let go of me and I tried to latch on to any part of her fingers but I couldn't get purchase as I fell down from her massive standing height to the packed earth of the running path. I landed next to her right sneaker, my eyes taking in the massive Nike swoosh that now looked billboard sized. “Do you see these shoes?” Her voice called down from on high, and she moved her right foot about so I could get all of the angles of her pink and black running shoes. “These shoes,” she said, “cost me one hundred bucks.” I then watched as she gestured toward me with her enormous hand, “You cost me nothing.” Jennifer then lifted the shoe and left it hovering over me, “Which one do you think means more to me?”

I gulped as I stared at the massive sole of her shoe. It was a pink base with black overlays and a little bit of yellow trim. I could see pebbles that were now sizable rocks to me wedged between the treads along with various other bits of earth, and possibly even a few guts from bugs she might have crushed in her wake. Suddenly, the sole shifted and crashed down next to me so I was now laying between her feet. “If you go to this school, you're probably smart enough to realize, it's the shoes.”

Jennifer then bent down and snatched me up before rising up to her full height. She smiled at me as she then lowered me down toward her chest, and now I fully noticed the low cut of her tank top as she lowered me into her cleavage. “You stay right there, little man,” Jennifer said sweetly as she started to jog again. As I bounced between her breasts, I felt her laugh and voice through her chest as she said, “Not like you have somewhere to go, anyways.”

 

Chapter 2 by gtswburg

I never thought being between a girl's breasts would be something I would not enjoy. Here I was in an attractive girl's bosom, and all I could think of was how terrible it was. Her breasts jiggled as she walked and smashed me from left to right continuously. Then the sweat that ran down her body as she ran, it just seemed to roll right down the huge tan hills she called breasts, and crash across my body. I was drenched in her salty warm sweat as she finally opened the door to an air conditioned house.

It took me a little bit of squirming that brought out a few giggles from my giantess captor, before I could see over the edge of her tank top. We were in a fairly nice looking house, and as she walked down a hallway I spotted large frames filled with small singular pictures of smiling young women, arranged around an emblem with Greek letters on it. I sighed as I realized that I was in a sorority house. The irony, I thought, as I had achieved one of the goals of many men on campus of entering a sorority house and being intimately close with one of the sisters, except that the intimacy was not what everyone fantasized about.

Jennifer was walking with purpose down a hallway before coming to a door at the end and knocking twice. There was no answer, so she knocked harder, and after a minute I could hear another giant rousing on the other side of the door and then slowly hear the thuds of her bare feet on the wood floors. The door burst open and standing there in panties and a light tank top was an enormous girl.

She was easily a few inches taller than Jennifer, who was by no means a short girl, with pale skin and curly red hair. Her green eyes were blurry from sleep, and her pretty pink lips parted as she said groggily, “Jen, you do realize it's not even eight, yet?”

“It's not my fault you don't ever want to wake up before noon,” Jennifer responded, “It's important though.”

“Last semester privilege,” The red-headed giantess responded to Jennifer's statement about sleeping in before continuing, “And what could be important enough to wake me up before eleven?”

I couldn't believe these girls were actually talking about their schedules before talking about the fact that Jennifer had shrunk me. As this thought crossed my mind, Jen's enormous fingers came in and fished me out of her cleavage. “I shrunk my first slave!” Jennifer said, excitement erupting from her voice as she held me in front of the other girl's enormous face.

“Oh my god!” The redhead squealed, she carefully inspected me, one of her long fingers running up my body in a way that I found mildly uncomfortable, “He's pretty cute.” She then suddenly rushed inward wrapping my captor in a hug, “I'm so proud of you, Jen!” Jennifer's arms collapsed around the other giantess and I was squeezed into the girl's back.

The giant girls broke apart and Jen just let her hand fall back down at her side, casually holding me level with her enormous running shorts. “So I was thinking we could spend the day training him,” Jennifer explained, “Cause he's been a little feisty.”

Feisty, I thought, this girl had shrunk me, captured me, and all I had asked was why, and I was being feisty?

“Aw, I'm sorry, Jen, it'll have to wait till tonight. I have my senior seminar today and it only meets once a week, I can't miss it.” The other giantess explained.

“Can we at least brand him?” Jennifer asked, hope evident in her voice. I began to instinctively squirm with fear as Jennifer mentioned the word branding.

“Of course,” the other giantess said, “I think Stacey's got a brand and a lighter, and she'll definitely want to see your little catch.”

“Awesome,” Jennifer said as I continued to flail in her hand, “Do you want me to wait for you, Megan?”

“Yeah,” Megan said, “Let me just put on some pants.”

As I continued to squirm, Jennifer lifted me toward her face before squeezing me tight, “Stop squirming, you little piece of shit. You should feel honored that you're going to get to serve me for the rest of your miserable life.” I once more found myself sputtering for air as her dark blue eyes locked on to me. I didn't like where this was going, and I was only now realizing that when she showed me to the other girl, she had called me her first slave.

The door opened up again and Megan appeared wearing a tight pair of jeans and the same light tank top. I also noticed that in her hand she was holding a small, college-issue waste basket, and she said, “Might as well dump his clothes in here.”

“What?” I found myself screeching, which was immediately followed by Jennifer squeezing me roughly.

“Slaves don't get to wear clothes,” Jennifer said to me casually as she slowly uncurled her hand and peeled my sweat-soaked clothes from my body. I squirmed and fought as she tried to peel them off slowly, but when I started to fight back she just sighed and literally tore them off of me. With just her thumb and forefinger she shredded my running clothes off my body and tossed them into Megan's trashcan.

As I laid there trying to curl away from her enormous, almost all-seeing eyes, a set of long pale fingers came down and forcibly straightened me out so I lay on Jennifer's palm completely exposed. “Aw, he's a cute little guy,” Megan's titanic voice said as I looked up to see her enormous face looming over me along with Jennifer's.

Jen's hand quickly snapped shut around me, as she mused, “I guess. He was sort of cute when he was bigger, and he does seem to be a little bit cuter now.” She then let her hand fall to her side as she began to walk with Megan falling in on her side.

It was strange to view the world at thigh height, passing by at a near-nauseating speed, everything super-imposed into my vision, and the noises over-exaggerated. Their idle chit-chat as they walked to the room of whoever this Stacey was echoed around me, mixing in with the thunderous booms of their footfalls.

“So I was thinking of wearing my little pink dress to the formal this semester,” Megan said as they stepped down the hallway.

“Pink, really? What's your date going to wear?” Jennifer asked as they rounded the corner.

“Oh, I was probably just going to go alone,” Megan replied, something in her tone made her seem surprised that Jennifer had even asked.

“Alone? Again?” Jennifer replied as she mounted the first step on the staircase.

“What's wrong with going alone?” Megan asked with a hint of incredulity, “It's not like any of the guys I've met in the frats are worth bringing, and bringing an independent to my last Gamma Phi formal? That would just be tacky.”

As they reached the top of the stairs, Jennifer just said, “I don't know, I think it's weird to not bring a date to your last formal, that's all.”

“We can't all be as popular as you, Jen,” Megan responded with a clear edge to the statement.

“Whatever,” my captor said. I craned my head enough to watch Jennifer stick her enormous tongue out in Megan's direction, while the other giantess just made a strange face in response.

Suddenly I was being lifted into the air, as Jennifer used the hand she was holding me into to rap against the door. My whole body shuddered as the vibrations traveled down her bones and into her enormous palm. Jennifer knocked a few times before the door finally opened.

As she lowered her hand I caught sight of a girl about Jennifer's height, with shoulder-length brown hair and a cute oval-shaped face. The girl seemed surprised by the arrival of the two other sorority sisters, and then she spoke, “Hey, what do you guys want?”

“Is Stacey here?” Megan asked, in the same manner she would as if she wanted to borrow a book rather than a branding device.

I squirmed in Jennifer's grip so I could stare up toward the enormous giantesses, though their faces were often clouded by their gigantic forms. Their faces always seemed obscured by huge hips or mountainous breasts. I heard the thunderous foot falls of another giantesses though, and soon the doorway had another somewhat smaller figure enter its frame. “I just got back from my run,” The newcomer, Stacey, announced, “What's up?”

Jennifer extended her hand to Stacey as she said, “I think this little fellow needs a good branding.”

I was suddenly dropped into the palm of Stacey. I could only stare in terror at Jennifer's now open tan palm, and then toward the enormous cherub-like face of Stacey. The girl's enormous mouth parted as she stared down at me, revealing countless amounts of gigantic shining white teeth, before she said, “Yes, he does.”

I shuddered as the enormous Stacey waved her fellow sorority sisters into her room, before dropping me without a care in the world on a huge desk. The desk spread out around me in all directions as Stacey opened and closed drawers before pulling out a small metal device, setting it on the table, and then handing a tape dispenser to Jennifer. “Only fair that you get to do the honors,” Stacey explained.

I cowered as all four girls stood in front of the enormous table. Stacey and Jennifer were standing directly before me in tight running clothes. Stacey was clearly shorter than Jennifer, though I shuddered as I looked into her huge face, there was a gleam in her ice cold eyes as she watched Jennifer's enormous hands quickly pin me down to the table, and tear off chunks of tape that quickly secured me to the ground. To Jennifer's left I could see Megan, pride beaming off of her gorgeous face as she watched Jennifer carefully ensure that each of my limbs was carefully secured to the desk. I struggled as hard as I could, refusing to believe that Scotch Tape would really be able to hold me down onto the fake-wood surface of the desk, but no amount of twisting could do anything. Finally I spotted the face of the last unnamed girl, who just seemed to watch with a mood of indifference, clearly unmoved by my plight at the hands of her sorority sisters.

My eyes followed the petite Stacey's relatively small hands as she held the metal sculpture up to her small lighter, the kind you could buy for a few dollars in any convenience store. After a few minutes the metal began to turn a slight reddish hue and she quickly passed it off to Jennifer's huge hand. The image of Jennifer's smiling face burned into my memory as she quickly slammed the metal object across my chest.

The burning sensation was unimaginable as I released a terrified, pained, screech at the top of my lungs. The scream however was buried underneath the artillery-like giggles of the four girls. They all released polite, little, giggles as I writhed in pain, fighting against my restraints as I coughed, sputtered, and continued to cringe under the hot metal. Finally, it was removed from me, and I was left panting, and sobbing as all of the girls just laughed.

Jennifer's fingers curled around me, and with just her casual strength she pulled me up from the desk, tape and all. “Perfect,” Jennifer said as she admired the fresh burns on my chest.

I saw the other girls peeking over her shoulder to appraise me, Stacey spoke first, “That's a really good brand, Jen. Great for a first time.”

Jennifer smiled back at her and then hugged the other blond giantess, “Thanks, Stacey, that means so much to me.”

“Well, I better go get ready for the day,” Megan said, “Might as well get an early start on my paper for class.” The redheaded girl then lay her hand on Jennifer's shoulder, “We'll train him when I get out of my seminar, alright?”

“Ok,” Jennifer said, “What should I do with him till then?”

“Just keep him someplace safe,” Stacey explained, “Somewhere he can't get out of.” The smaller giant then looked at her clock before explaining, “I need to shower off all this gross morning run sweat, so...”

Jennifer nodded, “So do I, I'll see you guys later.” Jennifer smiled at all of the girls before following Megan out the door.

As I writhed in pain in her enormous hand, I watched as the brunette that barely spoke casually walked over to the chair in front of her desk and sat down. From my lower vantage point I could see a young woman my size polishing up a pair of giantess-sized sneakers that the brunette silently slipped her feet into before crossing her legs and turning to her laptop. I shuddered as I realized she was acting like this was all part of a normal day.

Jennifer quickly made her way through a few hallways before entering into a room. She set me down on her desk, and I could see that the other side of the room was surprisingly vacant of a roommate. Jennifer sat down at her enormous desk, and just smiled down at me, “My roommate's studying abroad little guy, so don't worry you won't have to meet her till the fall.”

I wanted to scream, and shout at her, but I found it still too difficult to breath from the recent branding. Instead I just lay on the enormous field of fake wood, and took in air through quick shallow breaths. I heard Jennifer remove her shoes, and then her socks, and then I watched as she casually removed her tank-top, sports bra, and then stood flinging away her shorts and panties as if I weren't there.

Jennifer towered over me, completely naked, while I tried to comprehend how the past hour or so of my life had actually come to pass. While I tried to figure out where I went wrong, Jennifer's hand scooped me off the table, and she spoke though clearly more to herself than to me, “Now where can I keep you so that you won't be able to get away?”

After a few moments of her stomping about her room, I heard her say, “Duh!” Then she stomped back over toward her running shoes from earlier, and picked them up before setting them on her desk. Jennifer set me down next to the sneaker while she plucked the sock out from within the mouth of the shoe. She then unfurled the sock with a flick of her wrist, scooped me up, and dropped me within it.

I let out a small scream as I wriggled within the dank and sweaty prison. Everywhere around me was the pungent odor of foot funk, and on top of that the sock possessed that clingy coldness of drying sweat sending chills through my body. I could see through the white material of the sock as Jennifer carefully swung it like a pendulum before her eyes, “That should keep you occupied for a bit, little guy.”

Then I felt her lower my prison back toward her desk, and through the fabric I could see the fast approaching mouth of her shoe, as she said, “But just in case it doesn't.” Jennifer then compressed her sock containing me deep into the inside of her shoe, leaving me in the damp sweat-filled prison of her running shoe.

 

Chapter 3 by gtswburg

The day passed with agonizing slowness. At first, I had struggled against my make-shift prison, but it quickly became obvious that her quickly drying sock would quickly crust up to maintain this shape and even if I did manage to escape that, I'd still be in her shoe and possibly on the wrong side of the sock wall to get out. Even if everything went my way, and I got out of her running sneaker, I would've just been on her desk. That was until a short time after her shower, when she returned the sneaker to her closet while humming to herself.

Time was a mystery to me in the prison. There was no light, sounds were dampened by the fabric and the closet door, and all I could really smell or taste was her sweaty feet. After what could have been days or only a few minutes, I heard the closet door erupt open, and the sneaker shifted. The balled up sock was yanked from the sneaker and dropped unceremoniously on the ground.

I immediately wiggled my way out of the sock, and onto the cool wood floor of Jennifer's room. “His first lesson,” Megan's voice boomed, “Should be that he can't do anything without you saying it's ok.”

“Right,” I heard Jennifer's voice reply. There was an enormous pressure that slammed down on my back, as Jennifer said like a god on high, “Did I say that you could get out of my sock, slave?” The pressure stayed on me, while I struggled to breath until after what seemed an eternity it lifted and her foot slammed on the ground next to me.

I took in huge lungfuls of air while I turned to see her foot next to me. Even her foot was perfectly tan, each of her toe nails had a sparkly polished sheen to them. She was wearing a pair of sandals, black leather with a fully encapsulated heel. Jennifer then lifted the front of her foot and brought it hanging above me, “Show me you're sorry, slave.”

As I stared up into the air, I could see the smooth sole of the sandal she was wearing just hovering above me poised to stamp me out. For some reason, I knew what she wanted me to do as she said, “I'm waiting.” Slowly I rose up to my feet, wobbling for a brief moment before planting my hands on the sole, leaning up on the tips of my toes, and kissing the bottom of her shoe. My lips became covered in dirt and grime that I wanted to wipe off as Jennifer pulled her foot away and set it down in front of me.

My eyes scaled up her enormous form. Jennifer was wearing a long, flowing white skirt, and a light black blouse. Her arms and legs were exposed, showing off her beautiful even tan. I turned to see Megan sitting on the empty bed, her jean-clad legs crossed, and I could see she was wearing massive black leather boots with flat heels. Megan looked at me but didn't smile, instead she just seemed to glare down at my small form.

A sound like a fire cracker brought my attention back to Jennifer's enormous form when she snapped her fingers, then said, “Who said you could look at us, slave?” Megan giggled, and Jennifer's foot went back swiftly and then came rushing forward as she kicked me. I sailed across the room and smacked into the side of her bed, before falling with a crash to the ground.

I stumbled up to a standing position, surprised to find that none of my bones were broken despite the immense pain I felt all over my body. My head turned to look at Jennifer as she stomped toward me, each step causing a small tremor across the floor, and I found it hard to imagine that just a few hours ago I thought that she wanted to go out with me and get coffee. I now stood on my feet, and I took a deep breath as I realized this was ridiculous.

I was a person, not the plaything of some rich bitch with a ridiculously even tan. They weren't going to domesticate me like I was some pet that needed to be trained. As I stood between Jennifer's enormous feet, I shouted up at her with all my might, “You can't do this!”

Jennifer's hand was clasped around me in an instant, “What did you say, little man?” On the last two words, she crushed her fingers around my mid-section causing me to yelp out in pain. “I can't do this?” Jennifer asked, no sweetness or cuteness could be found anywhere in her voice, just the sheer strength of our size difference. “Perhaps I haven't been clear enough with you, little guy,” Jennifer said as she took a seat at her enormous desk, “I thought you understood when I compared you to my shoes, and the shoes won. You are nothing to a giant woman like me.” She lifted me to her face and said calmly, “I could swallow you whole, but you wouldn't even be able to fill me up.” Jennifer smirked as she then opened her mouth wide, and shoved me into it.

Immediately my body went into panic mode as I landed on Jennifer's huge tongue. The enormous muscle began to toss me about her extremely warm and humid mouth. She battered me against her white teeth, and I could feel light cuts burst open as I was run against them. I then bounced along her gums, and her tongue came to find me again, rolling around me in a vice like grip as she swirled me about her mouth, coating me in a thick film of her saliva. Just when I thought she was going to swallow me, I could feel the rising sensation of air and saliva that was her spitting me out.

I shot out of her lips, and slammed into the bottom of a tall glass. All around me were thick, smooth, glass walls, and beyond those I could see Jennifer's carefully maintained hands. I stared up as I heard her suck in, accompanied by the disgusting noise of her reaching for the thick mucus in the back of her throat. Suddenly a massive globule of spit and mucus burst from between her plump lips and crashed against me, knocking me into the side of the glass.

“Are you starting to get how fucking insignificant you are, yet?” Jennifer's booming voice asked me as I began to try and shove the spit out of my face, coughing and sputtering as some of it began to enter into my nose and mouth. The glass was handed off to Megan, and I could barely see through the sheen of spit covering my face as she also reared back and launched a mass of saliva onto my body. With apparently practiced precision she landed it across my face, and then giggled while I struggled to breath again. “You are drowning in our fucking spit,” Jennifer said, her enormous voice disembodied by the spit blinding me, “That's how little you are.”

The glass was then upturned and I crashed onto a soft, white, surface. As the surface began to pick up the spit from my body, I began to roll across it as I realized it was a paper towel, losing the spit as I went. As I rolled on to my back, triumphantly clean, I could only stare up at Jennifer's enormous smiling face, “Having a good time, little guy?”

My body froze when her dark blue eyes landed on me, and then she asked, “Are you ready to play by the rules yet, little fella?” Her fingers snatched me up off of the paper towel as she brought me back to the middle of the room and let me drop from her waist. I landed with a crash on the floor by her feet. “I really hope you are,” Jennifer said as she sat down on her bed, and extended her enormous sandals, “Cause I could really use a foot massage.”

Chapter 4 by gtswburg

This had quickly become the most humiliating evening of my life. When Jennifer had told me she could use a foot massage and I stood before her gigantic feet, I could just feel the power she held over me. My hand gently touched the fresh scars on my chest as I then unhooked her sandals that crashed to the ground from her slightly lifted feet, and slowly began to rub her feet. Jennifer let out light moans of relaxing pleasure at rare moments, but most of the time she just chatted with Megan.

The two enormous girls just acted like I wasn't even there, until eventually Jennifer just lifted her legs and tucked them underneath her huge form on the bed, while I was left to sit down on the floor with nothing to do. Eventually Megan rose up and said, “I need to get some reading done for class, and get started on a paper, so I'll talk to you later.”

“Sure,” Jennifer replied as Megan's enormous legs stepped over me like I wasn't even there. I watched as the red headed giantess smoothly walked out of the room, shutting the door behind her with a massive boom. I then heard Jennifer fall back on to her bed, and spread out her limbs as she took in a deep relaxed breath. Suddenly her arm seemed to fall from the sky and crashed on to the ground near me, as her titanic voice called out sweetly, cutely stretching out the word, “Slaaaaave.”

I turned toward her hand which dangled a little before me, opened palm up. Knowing I had little choice, I approached the enormous hand and clambered over her thin tan digits onto her soft palm. Jennifer carried me up into the air and then when I was level with the bed, she jostled upward into a sitting position causing me to fall over and latch on to one of her fingers for support. Jennifer merely giggled down at me as she sat with her back propped up against the wall, “Is this so bad, little guy?” Jennifer's other hand came down and I was shocked as it softly stroked my naked body, “To be a slave to a beautiful girl like me?” I stared up at her smiling face, framed by her long wavy dirty blond hair, as she continued speaking, “I mean, this is really the best you'd ever get from a girl like me anyway. Look at me, and look at you. The best you could ever really hope for at your old size was to maybe get me to notice you for like a minute, before I just moved on to someone better. But now, now you've had my full attention all night, and you'll get to be with me all the time.” Jennifer leaned down toward me with a smile, “You're even going to get touched by me every day. I mean, you even got to be in my mouth earlier, it was like we were kissing.” Jennifer then laughed as she leaned back against the wall, “Oh you and me, little slave, we're going to have a great time.”

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2305