- Text Size +

 I hated running, but every other morning there I was jogging down the old wooded paths nestled far away from anywhere else on campus. At this time of the morning it was still barely light out so there were never many other people running along the paths, which made me happy because it meant less people to see me run. It's not that I was bad at running, or at least I was getting better, I moved pretty quickly as I ran, but in the back of my head I always remembered what I looked like when I first started running: a chubby, sweaty, choking to breath mess. No one wants to be seen like that, and certainly not by some of the attractive and athletic girls on this campus.

Like her, I thought, as I came down the path toward the bronzed blond that seemed to always be casually jogging at a light pace whenever I ran. As always, I moved to pass her so I could maintain my actual running speed, but as I was a couple of feet ahead of her she called out, “Hey!”

I paused, turning around and trying to jog in place a little, while she came to a full stop and smiled at me. “Hi,” I said, somewhat confused as she began to close the gap between us in a few smooth strides.

“I just see you running by me like every day or whatever,” She said sweetly while she shrugged her shapely shoulders, “And I don't know, I was just sort of wondering, what's your name?”

I blinked, this was a little weird. Pretty girls don't just ask you your name at random, do they? Maybe they do after you've been running all the time for nearly a year, I wondered as I fought the urge to look at my body to gauge my attractiveness, and just answered the question, “Uh, Mike, what's yours?”

“I'm Jennifer,” She said with a smile, her white teeth dazzling against her tan skin and full slightly red lips despite the low-light of early morning.

“Hey,” I said, “I don't mean to be rude but gotta keep the heart rate up and stuff.” I then began to turn as I added, “Nice to meet you, maybe we could talk after your jog?”

“Waaait,” She said in a very cute voice, as she latched her hands around my right arm. “I wanted to ask you something,” Jennifer said, as she locked her deep blue eyes on me.

“Alright,” I replied. Was she about to ask me out, I began to wonder.

Slowly Jennifer rubbed my arms and closed the very small amount of distance between us, “I was just wondering, if,” she said as she looked away and then whispered something to herself that I couldn't quite catch before turning her beautiful face toward me again, “If you'd like to spend some time with me, you know, some time.”

“Uh, uh, sure,” I said caught somewhat off-guard, “Coffee sometime?”

“Perfect,” She said, “Wait for me at the road, I'll give you my number then.”

“Sounds great,” I said, “See you then!” I waved as I started to run down the path again, though for some reason, I couldn't help but feel like Jennifer looked disappointed somehow when I turned away from her.

I continued my run along my usual route, slowing down a little so I wouldn't have to wait too long for Jennifer where the path turned around and met the road. As I started slowing down though, I suddenly felt a weird prickly sensation all over my body. Then suddenly, there was a sharp pain in my legs, I paused and took a deep breath trying to ignore the pain for a moment. Then there were sharp pains along other parts of my body. I planted my hand against a tree for support before I was wracked with pain again.

I felt like my clothes were hanging around my body about to fall off before they suddenly constricted against me before starting to feel loose again. I could barely concentrate with all of the different and sudden jolts of pain and muscle cramps that were running all over my body. For a brief moment, they seemed to stop and I opened my eyes, and I was shocked at what I saw.

I was staring at my hand on the tree, only the tree looked massive by comparison. I knew this tree, I passed by it all the time, and my head was definitely even with its lowest hanging branch. I stared up at it, and the branch looked to be several feet away. I shook my head, based on the difference I was probably only a little over a foot in height. I began to back away from tree and out on to the path, Jennifer should be coming by soon and she could get me to the health center or a hospital. As I got to the center of the path though, I once more felt the sharp shooting pains all over my body, and my clothes began to get loose again. This time though, it was excruciating, and I fell over and passed out.

I had no idea how long I was passed out, but I didn't think it was very long because the light was still fairly dim. I was laying on my side on the packed dirt of the running path, and I swore that standing seemed to be almost too much effort as I tried to plant my hand on the ground and lift myself up. As I tried to stumble up though, I felt a massive earthquake tear across the ground.

Then another, and another. I looked all around as the quakes became constant and accompanied by huge thunderous booms. The booms were even though, which was strange, it wasn't like a thunderclap or even a car crashing or the rattling booms a dumpster makes when being emptied by a truck. They were insanely even, almost like a person's heart beat or foot steps. It was as I finished the thought that a massive form came around a bend in the path, and I could connect the massive quakes and booms with an action as I saw a foot the size of a small car crash into the path, kicking up a small almost imperceptible cloud of dust.

The foot was adorned in a fashionable running shoe that lead up a long bronzed leg that lead to a pair of running shorts I recognized for some reason. I scrambled to my legs, despite the pain, trying to figure out if there was somewhere to run as the giant figure bore down on me. Before I could even realize what was going on though, the sneaker crashed down next to me with enough force that I went hurtling away from it. Suddenly the massive form stopped, and pivoted, as it turned to look at me. I was shocked at how fast the huge being moved, as I gazed up through the shadow its body created at its enormous face.

It was the face of Jennifer, and I found myself immediately calling up to her, “Thank God Jennifer, something happened and I know this is really weird since we just met, but I need your help!”

“Oh, good,” Her titanic voice crashed down around me, “I thought it didn't work.”

“What?” I shouted up at her, but as I stared up at her huge face I realized that she wasn't listening to me, she might not have even heard anything I had said.

“How you doing, little guy?” Jennifer's massive running shoe then came up and she nudged me with the toe. I fell over and she planted her foot next to me with a small rumble, “Wow, you are really cute at this size.” Jennifer's whole body moved and hunched down over me, her tan legs enclosing all around me as I stared up at her. I was amazed that despite the size difference I was still able to find her attractive, especially as her angular face broke into a smile and I could see all of her enormous bright white teeth that were now large enough to crush me with ease. “So, little fella, I think you're going to be spending a lot more time with me now.”

“What?” I shouted at her, and this time she definitely heard me, though she seemed to laugh at my question. A slight giggle that sounded to me like a cannon going off, “Jennifer, why did you do this to me?”

Her hand grasped around me with frightening speed and I was being held in her iron like grip. Suddenly I felt her grip tighten and all the air burst from my lungs. “First off, property doesn't get to ask questions. Second, little people don't get to call a giantess like me, by my name.” Jennifer suddenly rose high into the air, and as I struggled to get in enough air to ask a question, she squeezed again, “You're mine now, and there's nothing you can do about it.”

“Jen..Jennifer,” I finally squeezed out through tortured breaths.

She squeezed again and I saw spots in my vision, “Let me put this shit in perspective for you, little man.” Jennifer suddenly let go of me and I tried to latch on to any part of her fingers but I couldn't get purchase as I fell down from her massive standing height to the packed earth of the running path. I landed next to her right sneaker, my eyes taking in the massive Nike swoosh that now looked billboard sized. “Do you see these shoes?” Her voice called down from on high, and she moved her right foot about so I could get all of the angles of her pink and black running shoes. “These shoes,” she said, “cost me one hundred bucks.” I then watched as she gestured toward me with her enormous hand, “You cost me nothing.” Jennifer then lifted the shoe and left it hovering over me, “Which one do you think means more to me?”

I gulped as I stared at the massive sole of her shoe. It was a pink base with black overlays and a little bit of yellow trim. I could see pebbles that were now sizable rocks to me wedged between the treads along with various other bits of earth, and possibly even a few guts from bugs she might have crushed in her wake. Suddenly, the sole shifted and crashed down next to me so I was now laying between her feet. “If you go to this school, you're probably smart enough to realize, it's the shoes.”

Jennifer then bent down and snatched me up before rising up to her full height. She smiled at me as she then lowered me down toward her chest, and now I fully noticed the low cut of her tank top as she lowered me into her cleavage. “You stay right there, little man,” Jennifer said sweetly as she started to jog again. As I bounced between her breasts, I felt her laugh and voice through her chest as she said, “Not like you have somewhere to go, anyways.”