The Previous Week by Tiny Kale
Summary:

Vincent shares his tale of how he slowly shrinks down to 6 inches tall (around 15 cm for those of you who love metrics) Part 1 of my three part series.


Categories: Giantess, Butt, Body Exploration, Feet, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Slave, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Three Week Trilogy
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 3411 Read: 43132 Published: July 30 2011 Updated: November 27 2011
Story Notes:

This might take me awhile to write, but I promise it is worth it

1. 8 Days Ago by Tiny Kale

2. 7 days ago by Tiny Kale

3. 6 Days Ago by Tiny Kale

4. 5 Days ago by Tiny Kale

5. 4 Days Ago by Tiny Kale

8 Days Ago by Tiny Kale
Author's Notes:

Yes, I am aware a week is not 8 days, but this chapter is like a Prolouge to explain to the common reader why Richard will shrink. and the reader should also note that Richard is currently living in Day 1 of what will be the next part "The Current Week"

My name is Vincent Davis, and I am in a bit of a situation.  I'm currently 6 inches tall, 22 years old and waiting for my wife to return from her buisness trip, and at the same time hiding from her sister-in-law Crystal who I barely managed to escape from last night.  She loves my new size and is well... That part of the story comes later.

I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think I know why I shrank.  It's a simple case of "Curiosity shrank the cat."  So... here I go

It was 8 days ago today.  My wife and I were enjoying our last morning at a beautiful island resort.  The sun was beating down on me hard.  Even with only my swimsuit, I was sweating profusly.  My wife Melody was packing our things when I saw it.

What I saw was a snake; not just any snake though, it was a rainbow snake!  I studied snakes in biology in college 2 years ago and never heard of a rainbow colored snake.  If I knew then what I think I know now, I would've ran away, probaly with a trail of urine following me.

Alas, I was ignorant, and curious.  I chased the snake into the jungle.  I just wanted a closer look, but I ended up cornering the snake.  It rose up into a position that I knew meant it was about to attack in defence.  I was cursing myself for being so stupid when it attacked and bit me then slithered away.

The bite looked like nothing.  I felt perfectly fine, so I figured "Whatever" and concluded that the snake must not have been poisinous, when in reality, it had probaly the most dangerous poisin of all.

My wife freaked out when she saw it, but I got her to calm down and we went home.  Nothing eventful happened well that is, until we got home.

Mel was unpacking as I was checking to make sure all our valuables were still there.  I walked in our room and hugged her from behind, feeling her soft hair against my face, smelling her lovely watermellon shampoo mixed with her perfume that reminded me of the scent of Fruit RollUps, but then it hit me.  Diana was shorter than me, her hair was never in my face.

"Um... Honey?" I asked hesistantly.

"Yes Dear? Is something wrong?" She replied with worry in her voice, it was always so cute how she would get so worried about me, even when it was nothing.

"Why are we the same height?"

"Baby, you're only a few inches taller than me so when I wear my heels, we're the same height."

I looked down and said with an odd feeling in my stomach "...You aren't wearing your heels, or any shoes."

My beautiful wife turned around and hugged me, "remember how you always say I worry too much?" she asked.

"Yes, and?"

"Well..." she giggled, "I think you might just be worring too much."

End Notes:

there you go, Rainbow snake!  The next chapter will be a little longer and will meet our other main charector, the oh-so-lovely Crystal.

7 days ago by Tiny Kale
Author's Notes:

I know you guys have been patient, and I promise it is worth the wait, I'll try and add chapters quicker.

NOTE: I changed the charector names for Richard and his wife, They are now Vincent and Melody (Mel), I like those names better.

"Does she have to come?" I groaned for the umpteenth time.

"Yes!" Mel was getting annoyed with my complaining "I'm not leaving you alone while I go on this two week long buisness trip, so Crystal is comming and is probaly almost here."

"You didn't have to call her," I grumbled, "I'm a grown man, a big boy"

"Not if you keep up the rate you're going..."  The silence was unbearable as my wife said what was on both of our minds.  I should explain, I woke up that morning even shorter.  At that point, the top of my head was level with her eyes yeah, I had to look up to see my wife's eyes!

"Oh, and I have a appointment scheduled for you at the doctor's clinic three days from now, so we can see if they can find anything.

I watched Mel leave for her trip.  Being a real estate agent, she sometimes was sent to places where she would learn some neat tricks about the buisness.  This one was particularly far away, but it was being taught by some famous fancy pants realtor who's name escapes me... I'm 6 inches tall, I have bigger problems, quite literaly!

Now... About Crystal.  Crystal was okay... in moderation.  She was known to take a joke too far and lived up to that reputation all the time.  Her and Mel are about the same height, give or take an inch.  Crystal is brunette like Mel with the most curiously blue eyes ever, hence her name.

I would always give Crystal shit for being shorter than me, using her as an arm rest and saying stuff like "What are you gonna do about it? I'm bigger than you"... Karma is a bitch, ain't it?

As I was thinking that, there was a knock on the door.  I groaned again, knowing who it was.  I wasn't in a big hurry as I walked to the door and turned the handle, revealing Crystal.

Crystal had a hand on her hip.  She was smirking.  She had very shiny lip gloss that added to her face.  She was wearing a red T-shirt and faded jean shorts.  She was also wearing her pink flip flops, but I hadn't noticed at the time, not that I cared.

She began to laugh, "Melly wasn't kidding, You got short dude!" Her grin widened, "and getting shorter I hear."

"I guess...." I looked down as I said it.

"Nuh uh, no more looking down at me, from now on, you look up shorty, look up and pray I look down because if you ask me, you keep this up, by the end of the week you'll be small enough I could squish you."  She started to blush, "the very thought makes me so giddy."

"Shut up," I couldn't stop my voice from shaking a little because I had been fearing the same thing.

"Well until that day, you are the man of the house, and you do need to show some hospitality, be a dear and get my things out of my trunk will ya?"

I wasn't ready for her to throw her keys at me.  I fumbled with them when they fell to the ground.  I got on my knees to pick them up.  I didn't expect what happened next.

Crystal stomped her foot on the keys.  I tried to pull them from under her foot but they wouldn't budge.  I craned my neck to look up at Crystal, she was grinning very widely, looking down at me.

"Excuse me" I said as politely as I could muster.

"Yes?" she said innocently.

"Can I have the keys?"

"You have to get used to it first."

"Used to what?" I was legitly confused

"Four things," she held up four fingers, "First, the view, that's how you'll be seeing me at the end of the week.  Second, taking orders that I give.  Third, begging."

I scowled at her, "Fuck you, and the fourth?"

"Squirming."  with that, she slipped her bare foot from the flip flop and shoved it in my face.  I quickly moved away, well actually, I did what she wanted... I had squimed away.  I shuddered after that close up with the bottom of her foot, but I had to admit, it was quite soft.

Her giggle didn't help me feel any better, "Poor little Vincent, is big old Crystal gonna accidently step on you?" Her smile was humorous to her, but not to me.  "Or, are you afraid she might do it on purpose?"  To be honest, that was exactly what I was afraid of.

As I picked up the keys and headed out the door, I could hear her giggle.

"Maybe you should get used to that view as well!" she called after me.

When I came back, the torment continued.

"Thanks, let me help with those big heavy bags," she giggled again, "This will be a fun two weeks!"  She then walked off to the guest bedroom, and I couldn't help notice the way her butt swayed.

I slept very uneasy in my bed that night.

End Notes:

I wanted to have every day a chapter, but the next stage of shrinking isn't very eventful, so I will most likely combine the two days, that will probaly be the only chapter like that.  Oh, and you will hear Crystal say "By the end of the week" a lot, that's her way of messing with Vince, and my way of saying "WINK WINK", But don't worry guys like me who don't like waiting 5-6 chapters for gts stuff, each stage of shrinking will have some interesting moments where Crystal uses her size advantage over Vincent.

6 Days Ago by Tiny Kale
Author's Notes:

I'm so sorry all of you who have been waiting.  My computer broke... Please forgive me... Will this chapter make you forgive me?

I woke up that morning hoping the past few days had been a bad dream, but all my hopes were crushed when I measured myself.  I swore quietly knowing what Crystal would say.

Crystal's face brightened when she saw me.  She walked towards me, with each step I was dreading the comparison in height.  She didn't stop comming until her boobs bumped into my face, yes her boobs, and not only that, I wasn't nipple height, I was near the bottom of her boobs.

"Oops, didn't see you down there."  I couldn't see her face, but the smirk was oh so obvious in her voice.

"Uh huh, now can you get your boobs out of my face?"  I said a mix of irritation and something else... a heavy lump in my stomach giving me a really bad feeling.  Crystal giggled, I wasn't sure why.

"Don't give yourself too much credit, you're beneath my boobs dude, and by the way, it tickled when your voice made them vibrate."  Crystal did take a step back, but to mess with me she bent her knees a little, and I do mean a little, I wasn't that short yet!

"I can't wait to know what it feels like with your whole body between them at the end of the week... Breakfast shorty?"

I grumbled since I couldn't think of a comeback.  I was terrified at the thought that I might possibly become that small.  I walked to the kitchen to make breakfast, not giving her another chance to mock me, I could still take care of myself.

I was thinking pancakes... that was a poor choice.  As I was reaching for the mix, I realized it was just out of my reach.  I turned around, changed my mind to eggs before I was embarrased further.

Too late.  When I turned around, Crystal was already there and was obviously holding back a smile.  She reached and grabbed the box easily, oh, and I should probaly add that she bumped me out of her way in doing so.  She didn't say anything, which shocked me, If something, especialy something about making fun of someone was on her mind, she would say it, maybe she thought I had enough for then, but the reason doesn't matter.

I tried to enjoy my pancakes, but I couldn't, they were tainted.  Tainted with embarrasment and defeat from Crystal getting the box for me.  Crystal on the other hand, was bright as sunshine all day.  I didn't feel like going anywhere, and Crystal was intent to stay where I was to see if I got any shorter in the span of an hour.

I was getting more and more angry.  I couldn't stand that look, I knew what she was thinking, and it made me so mad.

"God damnit, What!?" I snapped at her.

"What?" She sounded surprised.

"Stop staring at me! I know I'm shrinking but I can't take that look! Stop it!"

"Whoa, chill out little man."

"That too! I'm sick of it!"  I got up and stormed out of the room.  I had thought I just barely heard her say "You'll be punished for that outburst later," now, I know she had said it.

I went to bed that night cursing this new condition that was making me ever smaller

End Notes:

I love my reviewers, they are the reason I keep doing this, the story is my head, I don't need it told to me! :)

Don't worry about the length, the first couple chapters are build ups to when he's really small, I've never liked the stories where a man instantly shrinks and a girl becomes a horny abusive goddess when she was such a sweet girl... Crystals rise to power will happen over the span of a few days

Last thing: Keep the reviews coming, especially with ideas, If I like them and I'm stumped, I'll include them and give credit where credit is due

I know I said last thing, but I guess I lied, Here is a chart explaining his height for the next couple days so people can give me good advice

8: Normal
7: Neck height
6: Lower boob height
5: Bellybutton height
4. Crotch height
3: Knee height
2: 6 inches (This will be more fun for Crystal 6 inches)
1: 6 inches (More fun, but with Vincent escaping, maybe crystal finds him unknowingly, not sure)

5 Days ago by Tiny Kale
Author's Notes:

I was gonna leave you hanging since I'm such a mischivious person, but Crystal might punish me... Kidding... Anyway, since I noticed I have had over 5,000 reads and I'm not even half-done I realized... You want more Crystal, you NEED more Crystal... So here's more Crystal... Oh yeah, and Vincent too.

I woke up that morning laying in the middle of my bed.  I knew instantly that meant I had shrunk again in my sleep.  I didn't want to get up... I wanted to just lay there untill I died.  It was like I only shrank in my sleep, I had considered sleeping right then untill I sharnk away to nothing.

"I set up an appointment at the doctor for you...."

"Thats right!" I exclaimed, "the doctor! I see him tomarrow!  He can figure out what's wrong with me! or at least he can get me away from her..."  I sighed, dreading what would happen when I stepped out of my room.  I didn't even want to know how much I shrank, so I walked out the door passing the spot where I had measured myself, but couldn't help noticing yesterday's line seemed somewhat high up.  I groaned.

I was surprised to not find Crystal waiting to torment me.  That was good, if she was still asleep then I had some time before the jokes commenced.  My face lit up and my whole day looked better.  I had a bounce in my step on the way to the couch.  At least, for now, things were quiet.

My smile shattered as I was surrounded by a shadow.

"Morning."  Crystal's voice was very calm, not at all patronizing.

I turned around, not expecting the sight.  I was staring directly into Crystal's bellybutton.  I was baffled, the shrinking was picking up speed!  After my immediate shock, I noticed what Crystal was wearing, or wasn't to be more precise.  Crystal had on her purple silk pajama bottoms that hugged her legs and butt, and a black bra.  I knew Crystal dressed skimpy, but I had no idea she slept shirtless.

"Good Morning Crystal" I said to her bellybutton.  She was so close it wouldn't have helped to look up, I would've only seen the bottom of her chest.  I wasn't bugged by her tone, but that fact she was still eclipsing me was getting a little irritating.

She gave no hint of moving, "Sleep okay?"

"I guess," I said still talking to her bellybutton, "No comment today?"

"Nope," She said, sounding like she truly meant it, "And Vincent..."

"No, don't say it... I know I snapped at you yesterday... It wasn't fair.  Yes, I was mad at you, but I was more mad at this situation... I'm sorry"

"That's good" she said, sounding legitly relieved.

"I shrank again..." I said with a sigh.

That must've made her smile, "Really?"  She laughed, but not at my expence, it was more of a "Duh" laugh, which I didn't hold against her

"Yeah, it's a good thing I have that appointment tomarrow."

"You do?" She sounded surprised.

"Yes, Mel didn't tell you?"

As if on cue, the phone rang.  I asked Crystal to put it on speaker so I could hear.  She nodded her head and pressed the button.

"Davis residence," she said with utmost formality.

"Yes, This is St. Marcus General Hospital calling to confirm an appointment... Is Mr. Davis avaliable?"  The voice on the phone was a female.  I was surprised how ironicly placed it was to call at that exact moment.

"No, he's a little busy at the moment."  I started to form a frown wondering what she was doing, I may have been short, but I could've still used the phone.

"Oh, well is his wife Mellody Davis avaliable?"

"Speaking," Crystal said in a very cheerful voice.  I was stunned, why was she now saying she was Mel?

"Ok, how are you doing today Ma'am?"

"Fine, thank you."  This was disgusting me.  I had a heavy lump in my gut.

"Are we still on for tomarrow?"

"No, that won't be neccisary, I was acctually about to call you."  Crystal grinned at me, a grin that was innocent on the outside, but with horrible intentions, "turns out, he's fine, and there is no need for the doctor to see him."

I didn't hear anymore of the conversation before Crystal hung up, for the sole reason I couldn't believe what I just heard.

"What are you doing!?" I shouted at her.

"Saving money," she said simply, "do you know how much a physical costs? A lot buddy.  What will the doctor tell you anyway?  I can tell you, you're shirnking at an undeterminable rate, and no clue when you'll stop."  She walked up to me until she couldn't see me beneath her boobs, and put a hand on my shoulder.

"He might have been able to cure me!" I shouted at her.

"I doubt that," she laughed, "besides, on the slim chance he could, who would want that?"

"I do!" I screamed.

"Well I don't, I can't pass this chance up to know what it's like to have a tiny man to control;" her grip tightened, "you have no idea what it's like to be a girl who looks like me.  Men will wrap me around thier little finger, use me, then throw me away, for once Vincent, I can be the one in charge, in control, I get to have someone around my little finger... or beneath it if  I choose."

I would've felt bad for her if she wasn't talking about keeping me as her slave.  I tried to pull away, but couldn't.  Crystal pushed me into the coat closet.  I fell on my butt and had to look up at her as she closed the door and locked it.

...I only saw light three times later that day when she brought me food, each time I tried to escape.

Each time I failed...

End Notes:

Feel bad for Crystal?  If so, maybe you can volunteer to be used by her (haha)

Next chapter some "big" stuff happens... You won't want to miss it or Crystal will toture you.

Keep those reviews comming!

4 Days Ago by Tiny Kale
Author's Notes:

FOUR TIMES, FOUR EFFING TIMES... This site hates me, but I learned my lesson, here you go, this is the fifth time I'm uploading this chapter

End Notes:

I started this chapter at 1 am... with all these delays, it is now 3 am... I am tired, this shouldn't have taken this long, but I felt I owed it to you all to get this up

Bright side, its done and now I'm at the point where it is easy to write, I will try my hardest to update more, but for now I'm going to bed.... Goodnight avid reader.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2353