Powershift by Beneathyou
Summary:

My friend Kierin wished she could be a giantess and a goddess. This is what happens when I make her dreams come true. 

 

 

(This is my first story, so any constructive criticism is very much appreciated!)

 

(Dont let the number of chapters turn you away, they are short compared to most stories)

 

 


Categories: Giantess, Butt, Crush, Feet, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: No Word count: 15892 Read: 129806 Published: March 06 2012 Updated: April 20 2012
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. The Beginning by Beneathyou

2. The First to Go by Beneathyou

3. Back Alley Dealings by Beneathyou

4. Right Place at the Right Time by Beneathyou

5. Sweet Dreams by Beneathyou

6. A "Big" Catch by Beneathyou

7. "Welcome to Hell" by Beneathyou

8. Human Eat Human World by Beneathyou

9. Dream On by Beneathyou

10. Close Call by Beneathyou

11. Small Taste of Heaven by Beneathyou

12. A Little Fun at School Pt 1 by Beneathyou

13. A Little Fun at School Pt II by Beneathyou

14. Sacrifices must be made by Beneathyou

The Beginning by Beneathyou
Author's Notes:

This is kind of an introductory chapter to the characters and what the story is about. 

“I fucking hate everyone” this was a normal thing for me to see pop up in our IM window. That was one thing me and Kierin shared. Besides both of us having macrophilia (me being a submissive and her being a dominant) we both shared a deep animosity towards the human race. So many times we had created stories where we were gods and destroyed everything…. Sometimes in an instant but more often in a slow way where we made everyone suffer terribly, especially those who had personally wronged us. 

“What happened this time?” I asked her

“Nothing… I just…. I wish we could make everyone disappear for real… so much. It just sucks knowing it won’t ever happen” I so desperately wanted to tell her what I had gotten recently, but I was going to surprise her on her birthday in less than a week so I just went along with her

“I know how you feel. I wish you were a goddess and could wipe everything out with the wave of your hand. That would be so awesome…”

“First person I’d “take care of” is Dani….” Our conversation continues like this

 

*After Her Birthday Party*

 

“Kierin, I uh… have one more gift for you. Is everyone gone now?”

“Yes Spencer. What is it…. Holy… what is this? Is that… she… real?!”  I opened up the box and pulled out Dani at her new height of three inches. “Spencer seriously, is she real?”

“Why don’t you find out? She should be waking up soon.” I replied. Kierin picks up Dani like she is a nasty bug. Dani, because of all the movement starts to wake up. As she does, she realizes she is not at her house, looks around, sees Kierin’s huge face looking at her and begins screaming, Kierin, being 5' 10", now looked like a 140 Ft tall giant. “Oh this is too perfect,” Kierin says “How did you do this to her? Can you do it again?” She asked eagerly.

“I can shrink as many people as your heart desires.” I said with a smile. Dani, meanwhile, was curled up in the fetal position whimpering. Kierin looks at her and says.

“What should we do with her?”

“Well we had a plan for her didn’t we?”

“Yes,” an evil smile creeps across Kierin’s face, “Yes we do.” She hands Dani back to me and goes to a cabinet in her room and pulls out the mini Iron Maiden we had created. She takes Dani back from me roughly and crushes one of her feet to a pulp. Dani begins screaming in agony immediately. “HEY! Shut your mouth, or I’ll make it stop permanently.” Dani did her best but whimpers could still be heard. “Hmph. I guess that’ll have to do. Guess what happens next, bitch? You’re gonna die a long slow painful death for all the pain you’ve caused me and Spencer. I can guarantee you will never be able to black mail again after this is over.”

“No! Please! I’m sorry! You have to believe me. I’ll do anything just don’t kill me!” Dani yelled and began begging for her life.

“What did I just say?! Shut. Your. Mouth. You mean nothing to me now. I am your goddess now and I will decide what happens to you. And I’ve decided you are going to die. Have you ever seen an Iron Maiden before? Probably not, anyways, it’s a cage with spears in it that pierce everywhere but your vital organs so you suffer the whole time. Not that you needed me to tell because you’re about to find out how one works firsthand.” And with that, Kierin puts a screaming Dani into the mini Iron Maiden and closes it. Blood already had to drip out the bottom.

“God I hope she survives that,” Kierin said after. “It would be a shame if she died and we were unable to finish her the way we planned. But enough about that bug, can we go shrink someone else? Please? Or you know,” She looks at me with bambi eyes “Maybe more than one person would be more fun and we could begin our colony.” There was no way I could refuse.

“Who shall we get next my goddess?” I said with a smile.

“Well my pet,” she said, assuming her dominant side. “Who’s the next on our list?”

 

End Notes:

Like i said before, any constructive criticism is very much appreciated!

The First to Go by Beneathyou
Author's Notes:

The violence begins. 

We pulled up in front of Ryan’s house. He wasn’t on the list, but Kierin wanted me to prove that it was actually me who shrunk Dani, and he was a huge asshole so it worked out. We walk up to the front door, I’m about to knock when she says “We don’t need to let ourselves be allowed in by such little pests.” And with that she opens the door and just walks in. We didn’t see anyone, but we heard noises upstairs. When we opened the door to Ryan’s room, we saw him making out with a girl. I recognized her, but didn’t know her name. All I knew is that I must be the only guy she hasn’t had sex with. They didn’t notice us until Kierin said with an evil smile “Perfect. Two for one!’

“What the hell?!” Ryan yelled, “What are you two doing fucktards doing here?!”

“Taking care of a pest problem, shrink them my pet.” Kierin said. I immediately shrunk them down to two inches tall. At this point the girl was screaming, Ryan had pissed himself, and Kierin was enjoying herself immensely. “Look at you two!” She said laughing, “You don’t even come up to my ankle!”

“Turn us back! Now!” Ryan yelled trying to keep some dignity despite the obvious piss mark in his pants. The girl was STILL screaming.

“My god… shut up bitch.” Kierin said to the girl. This did the exact opposite that Kierin wanted and the girl started screaming even more. I guess Kierin had had enough because she brought her leg back and completely pulverized the girl with a mighty kick that left a small blood stain on her dark blue and white converses. What didn’t stay on her shoes flew and left a nice splatter all over the white wall on the opposite end of the room.

“Oh my god… What did you do?” Ryan asked with a new fear in his voice.

“I just splattered that slut everywhere. How did you miss it? Here,” Kierin shoves her foot right into Ryan’s face “Don’t you recognize her?” she said with an evil laugh.

“Please… Please dont kill me like that.” Ryan begs.

“Okay I promise” Kierin says.

“Thank y---“ He is cut off as she places her foot right on top of him. “What are you doing! Stop! I thought you promised!”

“You should’ve thought about what you said more carefully,” Kierin says with a grin. She adds the tiniest amount of pressure to her foot, to her it doesn’t seem like much, but to Ryan he tries to cry out with pain, but can’t because all the air was just pushed out of his lungs. “If you want me to stop just yell!” She says knowing full well he can’t breathe at all.

“Who the fuck are you?” Kierin and I turn around in shock. It appeared in all the fun, we had forgotten about parents. The pressure now of his chest, Ryan yells at the top of his lungs.

“Mom! Dad! Help me please! They’re going to kill ---“ Kierin turned around and stomped on him, blood splattered everywhere. But even if his parents didn’t notice that, it was too late they had seen the shrunken Ryan.

“What did you just do?! I’m calling the cops!” her dad quickly whips out his phone but before he can dial I shrink him and his wife to three inches. I quickly close the phone before the call transfers through.

“Oh yes! More bugs to slaughter!” Kierin says wickedly. As she walks towards them, the dad begins to try to reason with her.

“Now listen! Please! We won’t tell anyone! We’ll clean the blood… I don’t even know your name! Just please let me live!” As he says this last part, Kierin has stopped with them between her two feet.

“Wait, let you live? What about her? Where is your chivalry?”

“I’m begging you please don’t kill me! Take her! I don’t care! Just let me live!” The wife through all this hasn’t said a word and has moved a muscle.

“You sir,” Kierin said, “Just earned one way ticket to the bottom of my… stomach.” Kierin says with a grin. The dad immediately turned and began to run. He didn’t get very far. I thought maybe Kierin had knocked him over but she had stopped reaching for the man and was watching the events in front of her unfold looking very entertained.

“You stupid bastard! After 27 years? And you don’t even try to save my life? I’m glad I began sleeping with another man.” The wife had finally come out of her daze and had tripped the husband in his attempt to escape Kierin’s hand. “I’m glad she’s decided to eat you!” With that the wife turned her back to her husband.

Without further ado, Kierin reached down and picked up the stunned little man and brought him to her mouth. When she opened her mouth to reveal perfect white teeth, and said “I’ve always wondered what tiny men tasted like.” he began screaming again.

She dropped him into her mouth and closed it. Inside her mouth, Ryan’s dad was being knocked around quite roughly by Kierin’s tongue. After a few seconds she became bored of this and bit down. Her molars ground his legs to pulp immediately. He tried to struggle, but it was of no use. She positioned his head between her front teeth and decapitated him. She moaned as blood sprayed all around the inside of her mouth. The wife decided to try to get away, but I saw this and lightly tapped Kierin on the shoulder and pointed at the wife.

“Oh don’t think I’ve forgotten about you, missus cheater!” Kierin said in a loud voice. This caused the wife to run even faster. But when you’re only three inches tall, you don’t get very far very fast. In three steps Kierin, had caught up to her. She slammed her foot down in front of the mom. The vibrations made her lose her footing and she slammed into Kierin’s shoe.

“W-w-w-what are you going to do to me?” the wife asked stuttering horribly.

“You? You get the honor of being the first bug to populate our colony” And with that, Kierin, smacked the wife in the back hard enough to send her flying into Kierin’s shoe a second time with enough force to knock her out. 

 

Back Alley Dealings by Beneathyou

“Pick it up pet. We don’t want to lose our first resident!” Kierin said with a laugh, “And besides, we have more important people to ‘take care of.’” she laughs again.

“Right away my goddess.” I quickly walk over and pick up the wife and shrink her down to half an inch and put her in the prescription bottle we have to collect tiny people for our colony. We leave the room and as we’re walking out the front door we walk out to see someone keying my car. Without hesitation I shrink him to two inches. Kierin doesn’t even give him a chance to scream. She simply looks down at him, smiles, raises her foot, steps down, and with a little twist of her foot, keeps walking.  As we’re driving away Kierin looks at me and says.

“Spencer… that was amazing. I don’t even know how to say thank you enough!”

“You don’t need to,” I say with a smile, “Watching you enjoy yourself so much is enough for me.”

“I’ll find a way, I promise!” She looks out the window. “Wait! Stop!” She yells, “Actually no wait! Go park at that gas station!”

“What is it?” I ask.

“I just found a few more…. Residents.” She says with a grin and points to back alley of the gas station. I park the car and she gets out. I follow her as she heads around to the back of the building. As we get closer I see a group of four people smoking. “Why hello Diane! Remember me? I used to be your best friend.”

“Oh it’s you. Whatever, can’t you see I’m busy?” Diane says and turns back to her friends.

“You know. You became quite the bitch when you went out with that cheating bastard Ian.” At this, one of the men in the group turned toward Kierin and me.

“What did you say about my friend?”

“You heard me. You know what? None of you are even good enough to lick my shoes clean.” At this Kierin looked at me and nodded.

“You stupid….” But he never finished before I shrunk them to one inch. Kierin acted fast to grab Diane and quickly handed her to me to put in the bottle.

“Now, what to do with three worthless pieces of shit. Hmmmm.” she taps her lip thinking. “I know! The three of you have to pick the one who will be….. ‘Saved’” At this, two of them immediately began arguing. “I think I’m gonna take this one,” she grabbed the one who was standing off to the side and handed him to me. The two that were fighting froze, and then began begging for mercy. “Well I already said neither of you are worthy to even lick my shoes clean….” She reaches into her pocket and pulls out a lighter.

They both see this and begin running in opposite directions which causes Kierin to laugh. “You two seriously think you’re going to escape me?” and with that, she catches one and breaks his legs. She then turns to the other one and goes to stomp on him, but stomps right next to him and says “Whoops! I missed” she does this again saying “I have horrible aim, don’t I?”

“Stop! Just do it! Please! I can’t take it” the one she was messing with curls up into a ball.

“Well… if that’s what you want. I ‘d have to be like… cruel or something to deny you what you want,” and with that, she puts her foot on him and pivots to turn back to her other victim, grinding the guy under her foot into the ground. “And now for you….” She walks over to him and sees him trying to crawl away. “Awwww. I give you an A for effort!” she says in a supporting voice, “But an F on your result.” And with that, she flicks the lighter open, and lights it. She slowly brings the flame toward the tiny, screaming man until a flame starts on the helpless little bug. Kierin lets out a sadistic snicker. “Oooooooh how I love their screams, pet!” 

 

Right Place at the Right Time by Beneathyou
Author's Notes:

Things get more violent and slightly more graphic

“I think we should go… acquire more residents from the gas station,” Kierin says. “Eh, we can’t really risk anyone finding this bug before he burns up can we?” She crushes the still burning man with a smile.

“You just wanted to step on another didn’t you?” I ask.

“Maybe…” She says with an evil grin. We walk around to the front of the gas station and look in to see how many people are there. “Ha! No way! There’s a robbery happening.”

“Talk about being at the right place at the right time!” I say with a laugh.

 “Alright, ready?” she asks

“Of course!” I reply. We walk in and immediately one of the three robbers points a gun at us.

“Hold it right there! Well, looks like you two are at the wrong place at the wrong time.”

“Actually,” Kierin replies, “I believe it is you, who is at the wrong place bug.”

“What did you say?!” He cocks his gun and starts to move closer. He doesn’t get very far before I shrink everyone in the station to an inch. Kierin takes advantage of the confusion and walks over to collect the people by the register, crushing the robber who threatened us on the way. One of the robbers by the counter saw Kierin coming and started shooting at her. The bullets did nothing to her of course…. Except piss her off. She picked him up roughly with her thumb and pointer finger.

“Oh you shouldn’t have done that…” she says and crushes him between her fingers, raining blood onto the shrunken people below. “As for the rest of you, unless you want to end up like this bug here, I suggest you don’t try to run or do anything stupid. You are all my slaves now and if you disobey me I will kill you.” She turns to me, “Pet, take care of them.” As I walk over, I shrink them down to half an inch so they fit in the bottle. I look at our catch, seven people, not bad, 3 females and 4 males. I was surprised to see that none tried to run. I could tell Kierin was disappointed as well.

As the last tiny, one of the males, was about to enter the bottle, I blew on him really hard sending him flying. “Oh Kierin, I think that one tried to escape.”

“I totally agree,” she says walking towards the tiny man “Didn’t I tell you what would happen if you tried to escape? Pet, grow him as big as my shoe, I want to leave a nice, bloody, footprint behind.” Her evil grin flashes across her face as I grow him to nine inches, just under the size of her foot.

“What? What do you mean? I wasn’t trying to escape!” The shrunken man begins panicking. “It was your… Pet! He blew me over here! I swear!”

“Well I didn’t see that, but, I can see you are not in the bottle like all my other slaves. So that looks like escaping to me.”

“No! I swear I’m not lying! I –“

“Shut up already.” Kierin flicks him with her foot which knocks him onto him back. “You’re gonna die, just man up and accept it.” She smiles down at him as she raises her foot above him.

“No! Don’t do it!” He yells and put his arms up as if he could stop the foot from coming down.

“You didn’t say please!” She laughs.

“Pl---“ She slams her foot down and with a sickening crunch, ends the man’s life.

“Too late.” She lifts her foot up to look at the carnage. Blood was everywhere, dripping from her shoe, splattered on her other shoe, and all over the floor. At the center of it all, was a bloody converse shoe print. “Perfect!” As she walks away, she leaves a bloody trail. “Hmmm… Don’t want to leave a trail. Pet! Come here! Kneel” she sits on the counter and sticks her bloody converse right in front of my face. “Lick this clean now.”

 

As we leave the gas station, we shrink a couple who are on their way in and add them to our collection of “tinies”. Driving home, i could still taste the blood from Kierin's shoe, not that i'm complaining..... Kierin looks at me and says “My god… I can’t wait start getting the colony underway for real. And! We lucked out finding Diane. We can go get Kristina tomorrow. All of the… excitement… I had today made me tired”

“Anything you wish my Goddess.” I say with a smile. She turns and pets me saying,

“You know, you make a perfect pet for a Goddess.” We arrive home and I dump the tinies into the bottom of a very tall crash can that we had prepared for them. The sides were greased and the top was covered so none could escape. We had a total of eleven now. 

 

End Notes:

Any constructive criticism would be great since this is my first story! Thanks!

Sweet Dreams by Beneathyou
Author's Notes:

Some Giantess action here

That night, Kierin had one of her favorite dreams.  She was in the countryside, not very many people around, and she was nude. She walked into one of the houses nearby and opened the door. The resident inside, a male, began yelling at her to get out. She ignored him and walked right to the kitchen, he followed and kept yelling at her, not noticing as she walked to the knife block. The man getting angry hit her. Kierin turned around and in one motion left a deep gash in the man’s chest. As he stumbled, she kicked his legs out from under him, he fell to the floor hard and before he could get up, she put her bare foot on the man’s face and began applying pressure. His face broke with a loud crack. She smiled.

After looking and making sure no one else was in the house. She thought to herself, I think that 50 Ft should be a good starting point. And with that thought, she began to grow. As she did, she broke through the ceiling of the tall living room. After she finished growing, she broke through the wall of the house. At this point she looked around and saw the people of the tiny remote village looking up not sure what to be thinking.

She took a step toward them to see what would happen. Many decided they had had enough and ran to their houses Silly bugs Kierin thought to herself That only makes it easier for me to squish you! While she was daydreaming, one of the males from the group ran to her foot and tried to hug it. But Kierin saw this and lifted her foot saying “Do you like my feet little man?” he nodded violently still staring at her foot. “That’s good,” she said with a smile, “Because it’s the last thing you’ll see!” the man looked down in confusion and before didn’t notice the beautiful giant foot  crush him into nothing. The screaming began. Kierin pushed over the phone tower and power lines “Now you’re all mine.”

Kierin began walking after a teenage boy she noticed taking peeps at her womanhood and getting off to it behind a tree. He tried to outrun her, but she caught up and grabbed him. “So you like these?” she asked pointing to her breasts. The boy was too stunned to even move. “No answer little boy? Oh well.” She crushed him between her breasts and turned attention to the house right next to her and sits heavily on it. The house shatters everywhere and she can feel a pop as she crushes another tiny person. “Oooooooh I’m enjoying this!” she says with a smile.

She hears an engine start and sees a car driving away. “Oh I don’t think so!” she says. She wills herself up to 100 Ft and walks after the car. In a few steps she reaches it. She puts her foot on top of it and begins to crush it slowly while its wheels are still spinning. Even at her immense height, she could still hear the screams coming from inside the car. This only excited her more, but, she wanted to go back to the down and kill more people so she shifted her foot and crushed the back half of the car. She then picks it up. Says “Bye bye.” To the passengers inside and drops the car. It explodes when it hits the ground. But surprisingly she sees a flaming form running towards the town. She smiles as he crunches under her foot.

Walking towards the town, she grows to 200 Ft. As she reaches the first house, she shatters it with a kick sending people and dangerously sharp splinters of wood everywhere.  She hears small popping sounds so she looks down and laughs. “You seriously think you’re gonna stop me?” The police force and a few residents had begun shooting at her. she raises her foot above them “I’ll stop when everyone here is dead.” And with that she dropped her foot, crushing a good chunk of the police force, staining the ground red. The remaining three turned and ran. Kierin bends down and picks them up in her hand. She then lifts them to her mouth and drops them in and begins chewing, making sickening crunching noises. She closes her eyes and enjoys the feeling of power she has.

When she opens them, she looks down and sees that a few people are bowing to her. “Have you come to accept your fate?” when none of them answers, she shrugs, and squishes them, they pop like grapes. At this point, there were only two house left standing, squashed bodies and blood everywhere, and a smiling giantess. “Time for the rest of you to die!” She grows to 1000 Ft tall, raises her massive foot above the two remaining houses and crushes the rest of the town to nothing.

She begins walking and thanks to her new height discovers a city. “Aw what the hell!” she says out loud when she reaches the edge of the city, “Let’s go to 2 miles!” and with that she steps onto the city, knocking over skyscrapers, crushing hundreds of people, and causing mass panic. She continues her walk on the city, destroying everything under her feet, laughing and moaning with delight as she pictured the scene under her feet as people were squashed down to nothing, and they couldn’t do a thing about it.

When she had finished with the city, she knew it was time to end everything. She decided to grow bigger than the earth, to the point where she could crush it between her toes. When she hit the height she wanted, she looked around decided that wasn’t big enough so she grew bigger. At this height she, saw the sun could fit in her palm. She decided she would eat it. After her snack, she came back to earth, literally. She moved her hand towards it and ground it to nothing between her thumb and fore finger.

Kierin then woke up… extremely horny. She quickly got out of bed, careful not to wake her pet, and went to the slaves’ prison. She opened the top and grabbed the first person she saw. She saw she had the wife. “What are you doing to me?” the wife asked, slightly nervous.

“Let’s just say, you’re going to get some action before you die.” Kierin said with a mighty evil grin. After replacing the lid on the slaves’ prison, Kierin went to downstairs to her pet’s living room and put the wife on the table. She then removed her clothes and picked up the wife again.

“Oh god.. No please!” The wife figured out what was going to happen.

“Too bad. I’m incredibly horny and I feel like killing a bug, so I’m going to do both at the same time!” Kierin lay down on the couch exposing her wet crotch. She brought the wife down and said “I hope you’re ready!” And let out a sadistic laugh as she thrust the screaming wife into her. 

 

End Notes:

Any constructive criticism is much appreciated! 

A "Big" Catch by Beneathyou

When I woke up the next morning, I saw that Kierin was not in my bed. I thought that maybe she had gotten up earlier and had gone back to her place. I got up, took a quick peek in the prison for the tinies to make sure they were all there, I did a quick look so I didn’t notice one was missing. I replaced the lid, went downstairs, and headed for the living room. As I was walking in, the first thing I noticed was the bloody footprint on the carpet. I looked up to the couch and saw Kierin and the bloodstain on her foot. Walking closer, I noticed blood between her legs, and on her hands.

She began to wake up as I was walking in. I sat on the couch across from her and said “Good morning my goddess. I hope the tiny suffered, it sure looks like it did.”

“Oh believe me,” She said, beginning to wake up more, but still laying across the couch lengthwise, “She suffered pleasuring me. Which reminds me,” she says as she lifts her blood stained foot up and places it on the end of the couch, “There was a little… accident…” She says with a mischievous smile. “Come lick this off and then massage and worship your goddess, pet.”

 

As we drove to Kristina’s house, I could tell Kierin was getting excited. She couldn’t sit still and kept talking about what she was going to do to her. When we arrived, it was pitch black but we could see some lights still on in her house. As we got closer we heard dance music playing inside the house. “Pet! I want you to shrink them before we get in, that way I can pretend not to see them and act like I was just trying to go to her party and squash a couple of them before we take the rest!”

 

Bethany wasn’t sure what happened. All she knew was that a few seconds before, there had been a large birthday party happening for her best friend Kristina and then suddenly, they were all shrunk to less than an inch. She began to panic and scrambled to get to some of her friends. As if the music wasn’t loud enough, the doorbell rang and deafened everyone. As Bethany clapped her hands over her ears fell to the ground from the sound, the doorbell rang again, and again.

When it finally stopped, the door opened and a girl walked in. Bethany didn’t recognize her at first, but then remembered the girl’s name, Kierin. As Kierin came into the house, she called out for Kristina as she took off her gladiator sandals.  The first thought Bethany had as Kierin walked into the living room was Why did Kristina invite that loser here? She hates her and torments her constantly. Bethany then saw Zach and his girlfriend were right in Kierin’s path and thought Oh my god…. They’re gonna get squashed if Kierin doesn’t see them! Bethany could see them yelling and jumping up and down trying to get Kierin’s attention. But to no avail. Bethany watched as the Kierin’s now giant foot came down right on top of them. When it lifted, Bethany could see two tiny red marks on the foot. My god…. They’re dead… Crushed by that clueless bitch! Surely she must have felt them when she stepped on them!

But Kierin kept walking and didn’t seem to notice. She began to make her way to the couch where a few minutes before, a couple had been making out but were now shrunk. Unfortunately for them, they were right where Kierin decided to sit. Bethany couldn’t believe what she was seeing and thought it was a dream. She then saw Kieran take out a phone. Of course! thought Bethany, Why didn’t I think of that before. When she couldn’t find her phone, she remembered everyone’s phone was on the kitchen table. Bethany saw Kierin get up to follow the sound of the barely audible ringing that could be heard. As Kierin put her feet down, she crushed another person who was trying to get her attention. Bethany could have sworn she saw a smile on Kierin’s face but when she blinked it was gone.

Kierin began walking to the kitchen, which Bethany realized was right behind her. As Kierin was coming closer, Bethany desperately tried to run out of the way. But when you are only half an inch tall, and you’re trying to avoid a giantess who looked to be over 800 feet tall, you had very little hope. Suddenly a black shadow appeared around Bethany. She looked up and screamed as the foot came down on her, crushing her into a stain on the rug.

 

Kierin couldn’t help it this time and a moan escaped her lips and she smiled. She went over to the stereo and turned off the music, making sure to crush a few more tinies that were trying to run out of her way. She loved looking down and seeing the tiny people trying to avoid her foot as it came down on top of them, crushing them to nothing. When the music had stopped, her pet walked in.

“All right,” Kierin said very loudly making sure all the little bugs could hear “Here’s the deal. You bugs bring me the birthday girl, and I’ll stop squishing your meaningless lives beneath my feet.” She immediately saw a large group of tinies coming towards. Too easy she thought to herself. They stopped about a foot and half from her, but to them, it was still about 300 feet. Kierin took a step so she stood with her feet on either side them. “Too easy!” she said out loud and laughed. They looked up to see a giant hand reaching for them and the screaming began.  

 

I watched as Kierin grabbed the tinies in her hands and walked over to me with a huge grin on her face. “This is a very “big” catch!” she says and laughs. She hands them to me and I put them in the bottle.  We walk outside and suddenly, Kierin stops.

“What’s wrong?” I ask. I see her looking down the long driveway.

“I think that’s her parent’s car. For once I’m not jealous that she is rich and lives in this mansion with her parents because,” she turns to me with her grin “I want you to shrink them and the car.” I wait until they are at the driveway to their garage and then shrink the car down to the size of a matchbox car. “Perfect.” Kierin purrs and walks over to the car and picks it up. “Why hello Mr. and Mrs. Kaligan! Remember me? I’m the “screw up” who was going to grow up to be “one fucked up child”. Well guess what, you were right! I get turned on by being a giantess and crushing, torturing, eating, tormenting, sitting on and just killing tiny people (much like you two!) in terrible ways! How much more fucked up can you get?” Kierin asks with a laugh. I don’t hear their response but then Kierin says, “I don’t care how sorry you are, or how much money you’ll give me, I’m going to step on you like the bugs you are.” And with that, she puts the car down.

 Almost immediately, it begins moving away from her. Kierin lifts her foot and stomps it down in front of the car laughing as it swerved sharply to avoid her sandaled foot. She plays with tiny car for a little while longer before she flips it on its side with her foot. “Looks like I win. Game over for you two! Prepare to get uncomfortably close with your car and my sandal!” Kierin places her foot on the car blocking the doors that were facing up, and begins to apply pressure. “That’s right,” Kierin says under her breath, “Scream for my mercy you worthless bugs.” Much to my surprise, right as it looked like she was going to crush the car flat, she lifts her foot off the car. I thought maybe all the people she had killed had caught up with her and she was having second thoughts.

The side doors open and I see a tiny head poke out. The tiny figure gets out, stands on the side of the car and begins to help another tiny figure out. Just as they are about to jump off the car, Kierin raises her foot above them, smiles evilly, and stomps on them as hard as she can. She twists her foot on the wreckage as if trying to grind it into the pavement beneath her. She looks at me with a sadistic grin, her foot still on the remains of the Kaligans, and says “Oops.” 

 

"Welcome to Hell" by Beneathyou
Author's Notes:

The colony is formed 

When we got back to my place, we counted all the tinies we had to see if we had enough to start the “colony”. We HAD 22 to begin with, but Kierin said “I think we should start our colony at a multiple of five.” So she took one tiny and smeared her against the floor of the prison with her thumb. She then took the other tiny, bit off his legs, laughed as he tried to crawl away, and then stepped on him. Then there were 20. Kierin then kicked the prison over… none too lightly.

 

 

Kristina had her head between her knees and was sobbing uncontrollably. She had watched five of her friends and her best friend killed without any remorse. And to make it worse, when it came down to it, her “friends” turned her over to the giantess. And now we’re all her prisoner. Karma’s a bitch Kristina thought with a bitter smile. And if that wasn’t bad enough, they had another of her friends guts smeared across the floor of the prison and screams coming in from the outside.  Suddenly, with a loud bang, Kristina’s world turned sideways and she flew out from the prison as it fell over.

She finally managed to get to her feet and look around. She saw they were in a very large open area (to them anyways). She thought maybe they were getting let free but then she saw the vertical wall off in the distance. She saw that there were some toy/doll houses as well. It actually seemed pretty nice, there were fake grass lawns, and what kind of looked a city beyond the small town. As she was finishing looking around, she got a sinking feeling in her stomach, that everything here looked all too familiar. And to add to the fear factor, when she turned all the way around, she saw the squashed half body on the ground and the giantess’s bloodstained foot. She slowly looked up. The giantess smiled down at her and said “Welcome to hell!” with an evil laugh. Kristina began crying again.

 

 

When Kierin saw Kristina begin crying, she laughed. She then looked back at all the other tinies. “That’s right you worthless bugs. You’re alllllll,” She said pointing at all of them, “mine now. I am your Goddess and if you don’t refer to me as such, you will be punished, severely, if you don’t obey my every command, you will be dealt with likewise, if you mess up any of my commands I will deal with you as I see fit, and any escape attempt will reward you with never being able to walk again, and eventually death. And once we hit 100…. “Residents” I will require a sacrifice to keep me from ending all of you. But until then, I’m just going to crush one of you randomly because I want to. Unless of course” a wicked evil grin spreads across Kierin’s face, “we have a special plan for you, then you stay until I want to have some real fun! I’m sure you bugs have figured out why everything looks so familiar by now. If not let me tell you why. We were…. Given more or less,” Kierin rubs her stomach and smiles again, “An exact replica of our pathetic little town and the city nearby.  Who knows?! Maybe we’ll be able to fill it with the exact population!” She turns and begins to walk away but then turns back. “Oh! And like I said before,”

 

 

Greg was doing everything he could to not lose it and freak out. It didn’t help that he wasn’t too far from the goddess’s feet, too scared to move away from them. When she finally finished he was able to breathe a sigh of relief. But then she turned around and said, “Oh! And like I said before,” he began to have a panic attack. She looked down at him with a sadistic smile and said “Welcome to hell.” She raised her bare foot over Greg, and stepped down before he could even react. His last thought was she has such beautiful feet.

 

 

As I watched Kierin snuff out another tiny’s life, I saw the ripple of fear go through the rest of the tinies as they turned and started to run for the houses. But Kierin yelled “Stop! None of you are going anywhere. Lick this mess up.” When none of them moved Kierin added, “Now. Or there will be a few more messes to clean up.” They immediately ran over and began licking up and eating the bloody remains of Greg. “Oh and if you throw up, lick that up too. I want that floor spotless the next time I come back.” She began walking away. “Come pet.” we walked to the edge of my basement to where the four (normal) foot wall was. We made the wall by “hiring” (Kierin ate a few, tortured some, and stepped on the rest) a crew to make my basement deeper in the middle and install the floor. “Make me a step pet.” I got down on my hands and knees in front of her and she stepped on me to get up to the normal floor level.

 

 

After we got out of the basement Kierin said excitedly “Let’s go on a walk!” Kierin and I had recently begun going on “walks”. Our “walks” consisted of us going to the park and finding isolated people or groups of people, me shrinking them, and Kierin stepping on all but one of them as they tried to run. Then she would either kill them or decide to keep them for the colony (the latter hasn’t happened yet).

So we arrive at the park, and began our walk. We decided to follow a group of four heading towards the tunnel. That was the best place to kill our victims because it curves so if you shrink them at the height of the curve no one can see. This group walked into the tunnel and Kierin stepped up her pace, eager to get them.  Right at the tip, I shrunk them to her favorite size of half a foot and the fun began.

While they were looking around confused as to what happened, Kierin walked right up behind one of them, raised her black, Suede boot over him, and stomped down, splattering the other three with the blood of their friend.

 

Sam couldn’t figure out what the hell happened. He was walking and holding hands with his girlfriend, and now they seemed to be only six inches tall. He was still trying to figure it out when he heard a scream turned just in time to see a giant, black, suede boot crush his friend, and get sprayed with his blood. He stood stunned until the giantess said “Oops didn’t see you bugs there. Well we don’t need any witnesses now do we?” and then, with lightning speed, raise her foot and crush his girlfriend. This spray of blood must have snapped him out of it because as soon as it hit him, he turned and ran.

 He heard a snap and another scream. He knew he shouldn’t turn to look because it would only slow him down, but he couldn’t help it. He stopped and turned and saw his friend on the ground, a bloody, pulpy mess where his left leg used to be. The giantess then placed her foot on him and slowly applied pressure from the heel of her boot up to the toes. He heard his other leg snap with another scream, and then it gave, then went his hips, and then his ribs, until the pressure built up and his head exploded created the image of a bloody flower sprouting from his crushed body. Sam had frozen again, at least until the giantess took a step towards him. He turned to begin running again, but she caught up with him quickly and cornered him against the wall.  

“Nowhere to go now bug!” she said with an evil smile as she raised her foot above him. Blood was dripping off the boot and onto Sam

“No! Please! I won’t tell anyone what I saw! I swear! I give you my word!” Sam pleaded, back pressed up against the wall.

“Hmmmmm,” the giantess put her foot down, stopping the blood shower. “I don’t think your word is good enough.” and with that, she pulled her toes back and pinned Sam up against the wall. “But your death will be!”

“No! P-p-p-p-please!” Sam was able to choke out.

“Okay, tell you what,” Kierin said, removing some of the pressure from Sam, “You kiss and make out with my boot like you would your girlfriend and I’ll let you go. It shouldn’t be too hard! That bloody mess is your girlfriend after all.” Kierin laughs at that. Sam looks at the boot and begins kissing it and caressing it.

 

Kierin watched the little bug begin to kiss her boot and laughed at him. “You are a disgusting little bug aren’t you?” and with that she begins to push her foot in the wall. She loved watching bugs eyes literally pop out of their head as she applied the tiniest amount of pressure to their pathetic little body. She could hear sounds coming from the tiny as he tried to say something, but her foot prevented him from doing so. “What’s that?” Kierin asked, “You want more? Alright then.” And with that she applies more and more pressure to the little bug. “Even more? Why certainly!” and with that, Kierin grinds his body against the wall, leaving Sam nothing more than a bloody stain on the concrete tunnel’s wall.  “Oh pet!” Kierin says and leans against the wall, “These are my favorite boots. I don’t want the blood to ruin them.”

 

Human Eat Human World by Beneathyou
Author's Notes:

This is one of the less violent chapters of the story.

Officer Decker was just walking his rounds, when he walked into the tunnel and he saw the two kids, a male, and a female. The male was on the ground, kissing the bottom of the females boot. “What’s going on here?!” he yelled and they both turned to look at him. At first he was going to give them a hard time for doing that kind of thing in public, but then he noticed the blood. He saw three puddles of it on the ground, and one smeared on the wall. Then he noticed the torso in one of the blood puddles and the bloody footprints leading from it right to where the female was standing. He began to draw his taser from his pocket but only got it about halfway out before he found himself shrunk.

“Well this worked out perfectly.” The now giant female walked over to him and flicked him onto his back with her foot. Decker raised the taser and fired, but it didn’t even get through the jeans of the giantess. She laughed and said “Now that you realize you’re fucked, you’re going to be a welcome addition to our little colony. But first,” she said bending down, “we don’t need you to phone a friend,” She grabbed his walkie talkie from its spot on his belt and crushed it between her fingers, “and we don’t need you tasering our residents.” She took and crushed his taser. “Besides, I find these work much better for subduing law breakers anyways.” That is the last thing officer Decker sees before he is flicked in the head hard enough to be knocked out.

 

“I so want to rip him in half right now.” Kierin said as she picked up the tiny police officer and put him in her pocket. “Who does that little fucker think he is? Interrupting us… speaking of which,” She sits down on the ground and sticks her bloody boot in my lap, “Finish pet.”

 

After I finish cleaning her boot, she decides that we need to increase the size of our colony and says we’re going to shrink every person on our way back to the car. As we exit the tunnel, we shrink a couple making out behind the bushes, an elderly man sitting on the bench, a group of teens, a man at a hot dog cart, and the customer he had. When we finished, we had 16 new tinies. When we got back to the car, we saw the parking meter lady place a ticket on my car. I shrunk her down and Kierin kicked her out into the middle of the street where she got run over, the driver never even noticed.

“How many did we get?” Kierin asked eagerly

“We got sixteen my goddess.” I replied

“Hmm not a multiple of five, I better take care of that!” she said with a grin and took the bottle out of my pocket. She then pushed the cigarette lighter so it would warm up. When it was finished, she took out the elderly man and placed him on the extremely hot metal and laughed as he melted.

 

After cleaning up the blood and puke none of the tinies did anything for the rest of that day. So Kristina went to one of the houses and slept. The next day though, she decided to explore the town they were supposed to live in. She decided to see if the cars actually worked, so she got in one and found the keys on the dashboard. She put them in… and it started! She decided to drive off to the city. It was a lot closer than it was her remembering and so eerie without all the people walking on the streets, cars honking, and billboards flashing. She noticed a weird cage hanging in the center of the city suspended from the ceiling of the basement. She drove to the building that was closest to it. She took the elevator to the roof and noticed there was a narrow walkway to it. She walked out and began to whimpers and moans which she realized came from the cage.

She reached it and knocked on it and screaming began on the inside. Kristina decided to open the cage. She opened it very slowly and then she heard a voice begging. “Please! Let me out! I’ve learned my lesson! I’ll do anything! Just please let me out!”

“…Dani?” Kristina asked in disbelief. As the cage opened, Kristina saw that it was filled with sharp spears and her friend was pierced and bleeding from so many different spots that her entire bottom from her shoulders down were red.

“Kristina…? How…? Oh god! They got you too…” and Dani began to cry.

“There’s a lot more than just me now… We’re part of that crazy bitch’s “colony” and there’s nothing we can do about it. Let’s get you off of those spikes.” As Kristina was going to help her friend, they heard the basement door slam close. Kristina looked over and saw the Giantess using her pet as a step to get down to the colony. “Oh shit… they’re back.”

 

“Where’d all my slaves go?” Kierin asked with a laugh as she stepped into the colony. She noticed the tire tracks going off towards the city. “Looks like you bugs found out the cars work. Goooooood, adds to my fun.” Kierin opens the bottle of the tinies they caught at the park. “Make them colony sized pet.” She ordered. “Alright bugs, you better find someone else to tell you the rules because I don’t feel like repeating them to you.” And with that she stepped over them and headed to the city. When she reached the mini Iron Maiden, she saw that it was open.

“Looks like someone tried to save you bug.” Kierin said to Dani

“Please! Take me off the spikes! They still hurt so much! I’ve learned my lesson! I swear!”

“Shut up! I don’t want to hear it insect. All I expect to be hearing from you is who tried to help you and where they are. Tell me that, and I’ll considering freeing you.”

“Okay! It was Kristina and she is behind the ventilation shaft on the roof!” Kierin smiled and grabbed Kristina as she left her hiding spot and tried to run.

“Not so fast! Looks like your time has come bitch.” And with that she dropped Kristina screaming, down the front of her shirt. And then she turned to Dani and grabbed her by the hair and pulled. She came free screaming and holding the stump where her left arm used to be. “Looks like you’re falling apart!” Kierin said with a laugh noticing the arm was still stuck to the spikes in the Maiden. She pulls it off, eats it and says “Mmmmmmm, you taste delicious,” and began walking back to edge of the colony where her pet was still on his hands and knees waiting to be used as a step. She stepped on his back and snapped her fingers saying “Come pet. Time for dinner.”

 

When we left the basement, we headed into the kitchen. Kierin placed Dani on the kitchen stove in the middle of the room and told me to grow her to two feet tall. Kierin then took knives and stabbed Dani through her hand and feet, pinning her to the stoves wooden edges. “Dinner pet!” Kierin said with a laugh and turned on the stove, enjoying the screams coming from Dani as she was cooked alive.

 

When were finished eating Dani, we took what was left and threw it into the colony. Kierin then said “It’s time to take care of Kristina.” She reached down her shirt and pulled out a frightened Kristina.

“Yes my goddess” I took Kristina from her and walked down to the colony. I then tied her from the ceiling by her hair and left her hanging there. When I got back upstairs, Kierin was standing there with a collar.

“Since you are now my pet, I can’t risk having you run off on me. Heel pet,” I get down on my knees and crawl over to her. “Yesssssss. Crawl pet.” When I reach her feet, she puts the collar on me and a leash. “Now kiss my feet. Gooooooood. We’re going to bed now. Upstairs boy,” she says giving the leash a tug.

When we get to my room Kierin drapes the handle of the leash so that is around one of the bed posts. She then goes and changes into her pajamas that she brought and gets ready for bed. When she finishes, she sits on my bed and says “Come pet. Lick my feet clean and then massage them until I go to sleep.”

 

End Notes:

It will get very violent next chapter i promise!

Dream On by Beneathyou
Author's Notes:

This chapter is very violent. (and from Kierin's point of view)

I’m going to have to do this every night I think to myself, this is fantastic! I soon fall asleep and begin to dream. I had long ago taught myself to have lucid dreams so that I could be a giantess whenever I wanted to in my sleep. This time, my dream started at school. I had forgotten my homework and my teacher was yelling at me telling how I’m not going to be anything in life, that I will always be a worthless piece of trash. I got up as he finished and began walking back to the front of the room. I picked up my pencil and stabbed him in the side, pushing the pencil all the way in.

As he began to fall backwards, my classmates began screaming. But I made sure the door could not be opened. As blood was gushing out of my teacher I looked down at him and raised my black suede heel over his face and said, “You’re wrong. I am a goddess. YOU, are the worthless piece of trash. And I will dispose of you as such.” I slammed my boot down on his head and it caved in with a loud crack. As much as I love being a Giantess, sometimes crushing someone’s head at my actual size is so satisfying. When I lifted my foot up, I saw that my boot was now imprinted in his head. I now turned to the rest of my class.

One of the taller boys tried to be a hero and attacked me. But I kicked him in the balls and he fell to the floor. As he was on the ground I stabbed the point of my heel through his neck. “What can I say?” I said as he was gasping for air through a punctured wind pipe, “I tend to leave boys breathless!” I kicked him in the head as I walked towards the rest of my class huddled in the corner. “Hmmmmm what to do with the rest of you…” I then made the floor swallow them so that only their heads were left above the floor. I walked over to the closest student, brought back my foot, and kicked his head so hard it separated from his body. I then walked to the next, and stabbed the heel of my boot through his eye and into his brain. The next one, I tilted his back and applied pressure until his neck broke. “It’s a shame we have such a small class,” I said as I sat down on one of four remaining students’ head, smothering him “How do you like my black skinny jeans? Oh that’s right, you were always staring at my ass, well how do you like it now?” I then stuck the point of my boot into the neck of the student in front of me. When the student I was sitting in stopped breathing, I got up stomped on the head of one of the last two students.

I then turned to the last one and walked over to her, putting my feet on either side of her head. I then kneeled down so that her face was only a few inches from my crotch. “I hope you aren’t too choosy in what you like.” I said with an evil smile, I then shoved her head in to my crotch and squeezed my legs together. Her muffled screams only excited me and I moaned as I applied more and more pressure. I orgasmed right as her head broke between my legs.

“Okay,” I said getting up, “Time to have some more fun.” I then willed myself to grow to my usual starting height of 50 ft. I broke through the second and then the roof of the school before I stopped growing. I knocked the wall down of the school as I stepped out into the courtyard (the school is shaped like a two story “C”.) I looked down and saw a bug staring up at me in fear. I smiled at him as I picked him up in my hand and said “Are you scared little man?” He nodded violently, shaking uncontrollably, “Goooooood.” I said as I crushed him in my hand and dropped his broken body into my mouth, causing screaming to sound from everywhere. “And so it begins.” I say and let an evil smile creep across my face as I walked to the entrance of the school.

I pulled the roof off, exposing the main office and say “Hello, I’d like to report a Giantess going on a rampage, what is the safety procedure for that? Hey! Don’t run from me bug, I’m talking to you, you should feel grateful to talk to your new goddess. Well, time to for you to go squish for your goddess now!” I raise my foot over the staff at the office and laugh as they try to escape my foot. I step down, crushing one person completely, catching one on the spike of my heel, and crushing the legs of another. Laughing I grind my foot into the ground and whisper “Bigger” and go to 140 ft, my expanding foot blows out the rest of the office. I looked up to see some students escape into the woods in the back of the school. “That was poor choice boys,” I say and the forest erupts in flames. The screams that came from within were music to my ears. I turn around and see a group of kids making a break for it out the entrance I had just destroyed. I turn and place a boot in front of them, crushing the two leading students. “Oops,” I say and smile evilly at the rest of the kids between my feet. I undress in front of them until I’m naked and say “Don’t worry, none of you are going to die a virgin.” I grab the three remaining kids and shove them into my crotch and moan as their tiny bodies crack and break as I squeeze them.

I orgasmed again, my fluids mixed with human body parts and blood. As I looked around again, I saw that the school was being evacuated out the far exit. “Just how dumb are you?” I ask as I walk over the school stopping just before the entire student body. “You’re all lambs for the slaughter now.” I then begin stomping on the bugs like I was crushing grapes for wine. I stop when there is only a handful left. I looked down at them and noticed that my feet were completely covered in blood and guts, I then looked at the hill and realized all the blood had flowed down into the ditch literally creating a blood bath. I reach down pick up the tinies left between my feet decide to have a blood bath.

I dropped the tinies in and said “You can’t have a bath without toys… I was always rough on mine though,” and I put my foot on top of one of them, drowning him, and as I lifted my foot up, caught another between my toes and crushed her. I picked up the remaining one and asked “How would you like to die bug? What part of me excites you the most?” I say seductively.

“Your…. Your… ass…” he says nervously.

“Oh really now?” I say as I place him down outside of the blood bath. I see his eyes get wide with fear as I stand up and blood drips off me. I then turn around and sit on him. I get up wondering what to do next when I turn around and see the elementary school. I grow to 850 and think to myself time to pay some of those old nasty teachers a visit. In one step the school is at front of my feet, the next step and I’m crushing the gym and the entire green wing. I place my left foot down and completely destroy the yellow wing. I slide my right foot across the school, flattening anything in the way, and then do the same for the left. I began to wonder why there were so little people in the building when I look at the playground and see a bunch of screaming bugs. I smile wickedly as I grow to 1000 ft and wipe the playground off the map in a single step. There’s all the blood I think to myself as I lift my foot off the playground.

I then get an idea and grow to 8700 miles tall, so big that my foot alone stretches from the bottom of Texas to the Canadian border. “I own the world now.” I say and lift my foot over the middle of the united states and stomp down as hard as I can, I watch with satisfaction as the continent begins to crack, split in two, and submerge. I then grew large enough that I can engulf the earth with my crotch. And do just that. The power rush I felt after that was immense. The feeling of wiping out an entire planet for sexual pleasure was something incredible.

That was when I woke up, but this time there were no tinies to use for my pleasure. I grabbed my pet’s collar and pulled him to the bed. I forced his head between my legs and said “Kiss my lips… now!” he obeyed immediately. Right as I was about come, I forced him to the floor and put my foot on his face and said “Lick my foot!” when I felt his tongue, I immediately came. 

 

Close Call by Beneathyou
Author's Notes:

Hooray for Science! (Back to the original perspective)

A few days later, Kierin told me it was time to take care of Kristina and Megan (we had taken her recently). So we went downstairs to the colony (we now had a total of 40 tinies living in it) and Kierin told me to get Kristina and that she was going to get Megan. I watched her step into the outer village of the colony. The few tinies we had seen coming down had disappeared when they saw us and now they were all hidden.

“Listen up Bugs, if I don’t find who I’m looking for. You will all die here. Bring me Megan,” and when she didn’t see any movement she added, “Now.” Immediately I saw some struggle on the far side of the village. Kierin saw it too and began walking in that direction. “Long time no see Megan.” Kierin said cheerily and picked her up. “Unfortunately, I probably won’t be seeing you for a loooooong time after I’m finished with you.” She turned, not paying attention to where her feet landed and crushed one of the tinies that were in the struggle. “Oh that’s right! Next time, obey me immediately.” She said, turning to the other two tinies. She then raised her foot over them and stepped down, but one managed to dive out of the way of her foot and began running. Kierin quickly reached down, grabbed him, and then threw him into the side of one the houses which he bounced off of and lay on the ground. Kierin stepped on him while she was walking away, the tiny stuck to her foot for a few steps before finally falling off, not looking a tiny human at all. “Let’s go Pet.” I make myself her step and we head back upstairs with our tinies.

We headed to the living room where I had set up a glass flask and a way to increase and decrease the pressure inside of it. Kierin drops Megan in the cylinder and takes Kristina from me and says “I want you to watch this, I want you to see your friend die.” She then tapes her to the side of the glass flask so she was forced to look in. Kierin then places the top on the flask and says “Now… time to apply the only thing that I learned in science class.” She presses a button and the pressure starts decreasing. 

As the pressure decreases, Megan begins screaming and curls up into a ball begging for Kierin to stop. I look at Kierin, she had a sadistic grin on her face as she makes the pressure decrease a little faster. All of a sudden, Megan explodes all over the inside of the flask. Kierin laughs and Kristina begins sobbing. Kierin rips the tape off Kristina and says “You know what, I might consider letting you go, IF, you lick the inside of this container clean.” Kierin drops Kristina into the flask, the fall breaks one of her legs. “Your choice bug, eat the remains of your friend or die in their as well.” The doorbell rang. Kierin and I looked at each other, frozen. The doorbell rang again and I got up to answer it.

I open the door and see a police officer standing at the doorstep. “Excuse me sir, but I need to come in and search your house. We have reason to believe you are holding hostages here.” And he walks in. I begin to have a panic attack because if I shrunk him, the whole police force would show up looking for him. I follow him to the living room where we had just killed Megan. Kierin was sitting there reading a book and the flask with its contents were nowhere to be seen.

“Hello Officer. What are you doing here?”

“We have reason to believe you are holding people prisoner in this house.”

“What?” Kierin exclaims, “That’s ridiculous!”

“I’m sorry Ma’am, but with all the disappearances recently, we end up searching any house someone says has them. May I see your basement?” We lead him to the basement and for once, the tinies fear of us worked greatly in our favor for they all stayed hidden when we came down. After complimenting me on recreating the town so perfectly, he apologized for coming in and left.

As soon as his car left our driveway, Kierin said “We have to find out who knows about our colony and take care of them. But back to the fun we were having, come Pet.” We walked back into the living room and Kierin reached under the sofa and pulled everything out and placed back on the table. “Well little bug, I’d say that’s very clean. I can’t believe you would actually eat your friend. How do you like being a cannibal?”

“Please! Just let me go now, you said I had a choice!”

“Did I? Hmmmmm, well as your Goddess,” Kierin says placing the top back on the flask, “I have now taken away your choice and you’re going to die.” Kierin shakes the flask lightly tossing Kristina around inside before placing it down and pressing the button to apply more pressure. As pressure increases inside, so does the intensity of Kristina’s yells. When Kierin heard Kristina’s bones snap, she stopped the increase in pressure. “How does having your entire body broken feel, bug?” she then resumes applying pressure with a satisfied smile. When Kristina stopped screaming, Kierin released the pressure and laughed as Kristina exploded all over the inside of the flask. “Go leave this for the tinies, it shall be their supper and then come back here.”

I rush downstairs and dump the remains of Kristina downstairs and grow it so it’s as big as one of the houses and head back upstairs. “That was quick, good pet. Now come here.”  She was sitting on the couch so I go over and make myself a foot rest because that’s what usually happens. “Not this time pet. You’ve been really good recently so we’re gonna try something different this time.” She has me sit on the floor and lean up against the couch right between her legs. She then drapes her legs over my shoulders, crosses her feet and pulls them in so they are on my stomach. It was a very nice position. She then turns on the TV and immediately a Lady Gaga ad is playing advertising about a show that will be happening in our town. “Pet, this gives me an idea.” 

 

Small Taste of Heaven by Beneathyou
Author's Notes:

First real Giantess in the story

It’s a few weeks later on the night of the concert and we’re outside, waiting for it to end. It soon does and we begin to make our way towards the tour bus. We jump the metal barrier and I shrink the lone security guard and Kierin scoops him up and drops her prey in her mouth. We enter the bus and see the driver relaxing near the front of the bus. Before he can react, he’s shrunk down to an inch and disappears under the sole of Kierin’s converse. We hear a stifled scream come from the back of the bus, Kierin and I turn and see Gaga standing there in shock. “Hello. You’re next.” Kierin says and before Gaga can scream, I shrink her. Kierin walks over, grabs her and drops her in our transportation bottle. On our way out, we see a group of her fans screaming on the other side of the barrier. As we get closer, one of them says

“That’s not her!”

“That’s right, I’m your worst nightmare.” Kierin says.

 “What?” a girl asks before the whole group finds themselves squashed beneath Kierin’s shoes. When we reach my car, I clean Kierin’s shoes as usual and then we head to a book store where Courtney Love was doing a book signing. When we get inside, we find that the entire center of the store had been cleared of any type of furniture except for where the signing was happening. There was still a good 20 people still in the store as well.

I shrink everybody down to one inch. Kierin walks straight to where Courtney was sitting, ignoring the bugs all around her feet. “Hello bitch. Welcome to hell.” Kierin says and then drop Courtney into the jar. “As for the rest of you… mmmmm… The last five of you who I haven’t stepped get to live.” And with that she begins her game, crushing the tiny people, ignoring their cries for mercy. When there were five left, she picked them up and dropped all but one in the bottle. “Yea, I lied. You’re dead.” She dropped him to the ground and stepped on him as he struggled to get up. She looked around at the carnage she had caused. There were bloody converse prints and bloody splatter marks all over the ground. “Shall we leave, Pet?”

On our way home, we had to drive passed where the concert was. There were still a lot of cars left so Kierin had an idea. “Could you grow me to let’s say…. 55 feet tall?”

“Of course my Goddess, but I think you would be spotted fairly quickly by authorities…”

“Not if we were inside the stadium.” So we enter the stadium and see that the doors are all blocked to enter the actual concert area. But we find a way in and find ourselves backstage. It turns out that a group of terrorists had locked everyone inside and were threatening to kill everyone unless they received a certain sum of money. They were too busy trying to intimidate the audience that they never noticed the Giantess behind him raise her foot, and step on him. Kierin quickly stomped out the other two terrorists. There was a silence as the crowd was wondering how to react to this giant girl.

“Hello everyone! My name is Kierin and I’ve had an extremely lucky day, I’m a Giantess! And you all, it seems, have had one as well! Well my day is about to get immensely better while yours I’m afraid will not because, I’m not a very nice Giantess.” People began screaming as Kierin’s converse came off the stage and onto the people in floor spots. The panicking began immediately, people began hammering on the doors that were blocked shut and the people in lower levels were climbing to higher levels doing everything they could to escape the Giantess’s feet. Kierin meanwhile, was turning the floor red with blood as she continued walking on people that were at her feet, grabbing people from the mid-levels and dropping them into her mouth, and enjoying herself immensely.

After she had stomped everyone in the floor seats to mush, she smashed the supports to the upper levels, causing those people to fall down to the middle levels. “Do you mind if I see how your seats were?” she said to the section of people right in front of her and sat down, causing a bloody water fall to flow down from underneath her. She got up and did the same to the next section. When there was only a small group of people left, she stood over them as they cowered in fear. “Hears the game,” Kierin said as she knocked them all down to floor level, “If you can hold my foot up for five minutes I’ll let you live. Ready, Go!” she placed her foot on top of them and sat down, there was never any hope for the people under her foot. After about a minute she stood up with an evil grin and mashed them all to the floor. “Oops, I forgot.”

As she walked back to the stage, I walked out to the middle of it. She stepped up on to it and looked down at me between her feet and asked “How do I look?”

“You look truly like a Goddess,” I say bowing down. I hear a thud and look up to see a giant converse right in front of me.

“Worship my foot, Pet.”

 

A Little Fun at School Pt 1 by Beneathyou

Kierin, as she as she returned to her normal size wanted to be giant again, but understood why she couldn’t. As soon as we arrived home, I was back in the collar and doing anything I could to please my goddess. As I was massaging her feet before sleep, she said that we were going to school tomorrow, but before I could ask her what she meant, she had fallen asleep. So I went to sleep myself.

 

The next morning I woke up pretty much at the same time as Kierin did. After making breakfast, I asked her why we were going to school tomorrow. She said “It’s time to really populate our colony. As much fun as it is to crush the bugs right off, I don’t get to make them suffer as much as I would like to. So we’re going to add like 500 new slaves to our colony.”

“I think there’s more than 500 kids at our high school…” I say

“No one ever said they would all survive,” She says with an evil grin. She drops her fork onto her empty plate and says “I’m ready Pet, let’s go.”

 

When we arrive at the school, I could tell Kierin was excited. Me, I was nervous, this was more than we had ever tried to take alive before. Instead of heading straight for the front office like I thought she would, Kierin decided to take the side entrance that leads straight to the band room and says “Let’s see how many we can get before they catch on entire classes are disappearing.” The door was locked but Kierin smashed it with a stone then we hid around the corner. We heard someone walk over and shout.

“Who’s there?” and then say, “Fucking kids… Again!” as he turned to head back inside, he found himself looking up at two giant suede boots (not the heels this time though). 

“Too old.” Kierin said and kicked him into a wall. I watched as he was splattered on the toe of her boot and all over the wall before he even had a chance to speak. We walk into the class room and one of the kids says.

“Hey! You aren’t our teacher. Where’d he go?”

“He had a little…. Run in with a wall.” Before any of the kids had a chance to speak, they found themselves only an inch tall. A few lucky ones were crushed as their instrument fell on them, but most of them survived and Kierin was already in action. For the most part, she didn’t kill all of them, but she couldn’t resist sometimes. The first one to go was one who had landed on his chair, she sat on him and left him just a red smear on the chair. She looked at me, smiled and said “Glad I decided to wear black today!” After that, a few were crushed under her boots, a couple were eaten, and another was sat on. When she had finished I shrunk the survivors down to less than half an inch in preparation for 500 prisoners.

We hit about a quarter of the rest of the class rooms in the same way. But when we came to the lit class room, Kierin looked in and said “God damn…. He’s still teaching here? I fucking hated that teacher, and everyone in that class. There’s going to be no survivors this time. I think three inches should be good.” She pushed the door open and said “Hey Mr. Long! Remember me?” I shrunk everyone down to three inches, Kierin raises her boot over him and placed it on him lightly “Didn’t I say I’d squish you like a bug one day? Well, today is that day. Say good bye!” She then begins to apply pressure very slowly, smiling at his screams and please for mercy, her evil grin getting bigger with each snap of his bones.

With a final loud crunch blood sprayed out from under Kierin’s boot. She sat down on his desk at the front of the room and said “Anyone who doesn’t want to end up like this,” She lifts the bottom of her boot up, “Will lick this clean immediately.” Everyone ran to her boot and began to push and shove to lick the blood from it. I saw Kierin smile and then stand up, crushing all but 5 of the students to pulp. “Well aren’t you the lucky ones?” Kierin says to them. She picks them up and places them on the desk. She then grabs one and decapitates him in her mouth, spitting the head out in front of the other students. Two begin crying, another curls into a ball, and the last one jumps. Kierin didn’t see the jumper but when he landed, he was still alive but had broken both his legs. He looked up just as Kierin shifted her foot. It was the last thing he saw before being crushed.

“What the hell was that?” Kierin said and looked at her boot. “Ha! We had a jumper. Anyone else want to try it? I dare you.” When no one went, she shrugged and flicked one of the kids that were crying. She split in half on the impact and flew off the desk, disappearing behind it. “As for you two, I want you to fight for my amusement. Now!” she added when neither of them moved. They immediately began fighting. It didn’t last long before Kierin got bored and broke one of their legs and said “Finish him!” As the tiny male without the broken leg went to finish off his friend, he didn’t notice Kierin move closer. Right as he was about to bring his foot down, Kierin grabbed him by his torso with her teeth, flipped her head back and ate him.

“Congratulations! You win! You get to pick how you want to die.” The look of horror on his face made Kierin laugh. “Alright I get to choose then!” and with that, she ripped off his unbroken leg and ate it. “You taste great,” she said laughing. She then ripped off his arms and ate those. How he was still conscious, I’ll never know how, but he was still screaming as she sat down him, crushing him to nothing. “Time to check on our little pest behind the desk.” She got up and walked behind the desk. The girl who was ripped in half hadn’t moved but was still breathing. So Kierin just stepped on her without any emotion and said “Shall we continue?”

 

A Little Fun at School Pt II by Beneathyou
Author's Notes:

Some more Giantess happening! 

After we hit a couple more classrooms, the bell rang signaling the end of the day. Kierin got a wicked grin and said “Come on! Let’s beat the rush!” and quickly walked out of the classroom. We walked out the front door in the crowd of kids heading for the busses. She grabbed my hand and said “Come on! We gotta get to the woods before the busses leave!” Our school was surrounded on all sides by a huge dense forest and when we entered Kierin stopped and turned to me asking “How many do you think we have?”

“I’d say maybe a little more than 300 at the moment.” I said taking out the jar and looking at it.

“Excellent.” Kierin purred, “Now, make me a Giantess.”

“But, my Goddess, you’ll be seen for sure!”

“Do it now, pet. I want to be able to fit a bus under my foot.” I reluctantly grow her to 300 feet tall. “Good pet.” She says down to me. She picks me up and puts me in a tree so I can watch.

 

Tom stood at the front of the line of busses, his back to the woods. He was scanning the crowd looking for his girlfriend not paying much attention or noticing the other people around him, lots of pot will do that. So he didn’t notice the shadow that covered him and the students running in terror in the opposite direction until it was too late. He turns around sees a giant suede boot coming down on him. “God I hope I’m still tripping balls…” was the last thing he said before the boot turned him into a red stain on the pavement.

 

An immense feeling of pleasure came over me as I took my first step into the crowd of students. I had timed it perfectly so that most students were now in busses. One of the busses tried to drive between my legs. “Oh I don’t think so,” I said catching the bus with my foot like a soccer ball. “You aren’t going anywhere.” And stepped down slowly, smiling cruelly at the screams coming from inside as the bus disappeared under my foot. I took one step and stomped down on the next bus in line making blood splatter everywhere. The other busses where quickly trying to empty out their students. Each step I took, another bus disappeared under my feet, and with it, another 50 or so students.

As I crushed the last bus, I turned to look at the damage I had done, not paying much attention to the bugs running around under my feet. That’s when I realized I forgot about the bugs who drove themselves to school. Thinking fast, I walked back up the line of busses and knocked a line of trees down. For once I thanked the idiot who designed this school. There was only one road to get out and it went on for what felt like forever so the school was far enough away from the rest of the world I was still unnoticed.

With the road blocked I smiled and began stepping on cars as the drivers desperately tried to get out. I picked one up and looked inside to four nerdy kids. “What? Never had to battle a Goddess in one of your videogames before?” I began to slowly crush the car in my hand. “Quick! Shoot the glowing weak point!” I said laughing completely crushing the car. Blood oozed out of it. I dropped the car and went back to stepping on the bugs that had abandoned their cars and were running for the school. Each crunch as another bug disappeared under my boot made me more and more horny. I knew I was going to have to take care of that soon, I now wished I hadn’t crushed all the busses.

I decided to see if anything was left in the back parking lot so I walked around the school and much to my surprise, there was a sports team bus.

 

In his attempt to get out, Erik had managed to break the door so now we were all stuck inside the bus just waiting to die. As the Giantess walked around the building and looked right at us, I knew we were through. We watched as she took off her clothes and approached us naked, a few guys were getting off to it, hell it was probably their last time ever. All of a sudden we were picked up into the air. She didn’t even bother to look at us, just picked us and thrust us into her. We were being shaken violently and she began to reach an orgasm, she began crushing the bus. As she came the walls closed in on me and a piece of metal suddenly appeared in my chest and I blacked out.

 

 

I laughed at the destroyed bus in my hand. It was bent at a funny angle, covered in my juices, and had blood coating the insides of it and dripping out the windows “I think I just proved that these aren’t the safest busses in the world. Couldn’t even handle pleasuring a woman.” I say as I throw it over my shoulder. It crashed with a satisfying explosion. I stood up and looked down at the school. Seeing everything so small around me never ceased to excite me. “Can’t leave any witnesses now can we?” as I raise my foot over the school and stomp down.

 

 

As I watched Kierin destroy the school. I saw some students try to flee from the building, hoping she wouldn’t notice them in her fun. But she did. Kierin got down on her hands and knees and brought her head close to the ground. She then crawled up behind them and ate them leaving a severed leg here or there. She stomped out the last part of the school, went over to her clothes, pulled out a lighter and set the remains on fire. A few screams rose with the flames. 

 

Sacrifices must be made by Beneathyou

Ian got lucky (if you can count his predicament lucky at all) and ended up on top of the pile in the prescription bottle being used to hold 300+ students. The fear that everyone had was infectious and he soon found himself despairing. They had all seen her brutality in the classrooms, but not what she had done to the school, so they knew she didn’t care for them other than toys. Ian refused to let his fear show though no matter what. He didn’t know what Kierin wanted to do with them, or him specifically. He knew he was in trouble though, he had convinced her best friend (his girlfriend) that Kierin was actually not trustworthy and worthless.

The trip in their prison was long and painful, the air soon started to get humid and he thought that they would run out before they reached their destination. When they finally did, they were poured out onto the floor, which was bad for Ian because he was now on the bottom of the pile being crushed under all their combined weight. It didn’t last too long though as they spread out across the floor. He felt a strange sensation as he grew to what seemed three inches.

‘You stupid bitch! What have you done with us?” someone yelled on the far side of the crowd.

“Don’t you dare talk to your goddess that way, bug. This is your only warning.” Kierin said

“You are not my goddess bitch! No one owns me!” Ian cringed as he saw Kierin’s foot come up and stomp down on the person who spoke out, crushing several other people next to him.

“Oops, looks like we have a little bit of collateral damage.” Kierin said with a grin pulling her foot back. “Now that we understand each other, let me tell you how your life is going to work now bugs. You are all worthless to me. You exist only to pleasure me. You will obey my every command, or suffer the consequences. As you can see, I don’t care who I snuff out, I own all of you and now,” Kierin says sitting on the back of her pet, “You will lick my foot clean.” Ian saw her smile as they all rushed to lick her foot clean.

 

Brona watched the new residents go through there “initiation.” When she saw Kierin step on the group, she felt that deep sense of helplessness engulf her again as she remembered what her goddess said to them. “Once we reach 100 residents… I will require sacrifices” that’s when she noticed the big Mayan looking pyramids that weren’t there before. She began to shake uncontrollably.

 

“Oh, and now that we have broken the 100 resident mark, one of you will be sacrificed every day to me on the top of one of those pyramids.” As Kierin says this to the bugs, Ian can hardly believe his ears, Sacrifices! This is ridiculous! “And I expect you to choose who gets sacrificed. I’ll pick the first one, but you will have to pick from now on. Hmmmmmm let’s see,” Kierin scans the crowd of tinies at her feet and then notices a tiny off in the distance in the city. “Bring me him. I expect to have a sacrifice before bed tonight or I will… have some fun.” This was said with an evil grin as she got up and brought her pet with her.

 

 

Kris could hardly move at first. He did not expect to have to be the first sacrifice. As soon as Kierin left he began running trying to find some place to hide. He didn’t care what would happen to everyone else, he was going to survive. However, he didn’t get very far, as he rounded a corner, he was smashed in the head by something very solid and collapsed. “You are not going to cost us all our lives.” His attacker said as he was quickly bound so he could not escape again. He began to cry.

 

 

As she said, Kierin came downstairs, still holding me by the leash. She walked over to the pyramids and I saw a group of tinies standing at the top with one tiny male strapped down on the table in the middle. “I’m glad to see they are somewhat competent.” She said as she reached the pyramids. She knelt down and positioned one of her fingernails over the tiny on the pedestal. To a normal sized human, her nail would’ve left a nice cut scrape, but to a tiny, it cut right through them.

 

 

Kris screamed as the Kierin cut him right down the middle starting at the top of his chest. He screamed even more as she opened his ribs exposing all his internal organs. She then very slowly cut through his left leg severing it from his body. As Kris began to lose blood, he started to pass out. “Oh no you don’t. You won’t be getting the easy ride.” Kierin said as she flicked him in the head keeping him awake. She then ripped out his heart and swallowed it. “Mmmmmmmm. There is something about eating a male’s heart that turns me on.” She then bends down, positions his head in her teeth and bites it off before he completely dies.

After she is finished savoring her first sacrifice, she looks down at the others and says “Clean this up. Now.” She then tugs my leash and says "Come pet, time for you to pleasure your Goddess." 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2693