Flower Child by macromega
Summary:

The descendant of a princess whose size was linked to how loved she felt struggles with the family curse until she meets the right man.


Categories: Giantess, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Growing Woman, Insertion, Mouth Play, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 7551 Read: 44149 Published: May 06 2012 Updated: May 06 2012

1. Chapter 1 by macromega

2. Chapter 2 by macromega

3. Chapter 3 by macromega

4. Chapter 4 by macromega

Chapter 1 by macromega

Corey Linley had noticed Karen Magnussen for some time at work.  It was both hard not to notice her and easy to overlook her.



Karen was, far and away, the most beautiful woman Corey had ever seen.  She had a heart-shaped face, an incredibly tiny waist, even for her height, a tight, shapely booty and a bustline that measured about two-thirds her height.  Were it not for her size, she would have been in the C or D cup range.



But Karen’s size was truly tiny.  Corey realized she stood less than three feet tall.  Her body was perfectly proportioned, but the proportions were so small.



Still, Corey was smitten, and he got the feeling Karen was at least interested.  She would smile when he came in the room, and had, on occasion, pulled back her hair, which he knew was a sign of interest from many women.



Corey hesitated to act on his feelings for awhile.  He was a good-looking enough guy, but he felt she was so beautiful that she was out of his league.



Finally, he worked up enough nerve to ask her out.  To his astonishment, she smiled prettily and said, “Yes.”



The planned date was simple enough.  Corey would pick Karen up and take her to dinner and a movie.  He arrived at the address she’d given him, parked his car and walked up to the door.  Then he rang the doorbell.



A woman of normal height came to the door.  She had a heart-shaped face and smiled.  She was a handsome woman who looked like she had been a beauty in her own day, and still was pleasing to the eye.



“Oh, you must be Corey,” the woman said.  “I’m Rosa, Karen’s mom.  Come on in.”



“Thanks, “ said Corey.  He stepped inside.



“I’m so glad to see Karen going out again,” Rosa said.  “It’s been awhile.”



“I’ve been trying to work up the nerve to ask her out,” Corey said.



“I’m glad you did,“ Rosa said.  She turned toward a stairwell.  “Karen, Corey’s here!” the mom called.



Karen emerged, coming down the stairs looking radiant in a simple white blouse and some black slacks.  “Coming,” she said.  She glided down the stairs and beamed up at Corey.  “Hi,” she said.



“Hi,” he replied.  “You ready?”



Karen nodded.   She turned back to her mother.  “We’re heading out, Mom.”



“Have fun,” Rosa said.  “Nice meeting you, Corey.”



“Same back at you, Ma’am,” Corey said.



As they walked out to the car, Karen looked up at Corey.  “I’m sorry about that,” she said.  “I should have mentioned I was living with my parents.”



“That’s OK,” Corey said.



“It’s just hard living on your own when you’re this small,” Karen said.  “And Dad worries about me, a lot.  I know there are ways to adapt, but he worries so much, and it’s just easier.  They’re already set up for me.”



They got to the car,  Karen stepped off the curb, which came nearly to her knee, and went around to the passenger side.  Corey opened the door, and they both stood there for a couple of seconds.



“Um, I’ll need help getting in,” Karen said.



“Oh,” said Corey, looking flustered.



Karen smiled and reached up her arms.  “Pick me up, she said.  It’s OK.”



Corey carefully did so and placed her onto the seat, then came around and got in the driver’s seat.



Karen was beaming at him.  “Well, I can tell you’re a gentleman by the way you picked me up,” she said.  “I’ve been out with guys who took advantage of that moment to go for a quick grope.”



Corey suddenly panicked.  “Oh, God, I didn’t think about laws,” he said.  “Do you, like, need to ride in a car seat or something?”



Karen reached an arm over to him.  “It’s OK,” she said.  “Legally, I should be in a seat, but I’m a grown woman, for crying out loud.  But I will forego the seat belt.  It would cover my whole stomach.”



“Right,” said Corey.  “Let’s go.”



During dinner, Corey helped Karen out of the car and both into and out of her chair.  She did have to use a booster seat at the restaurant, but she seemed utterly unfazed by doing so.  The conversation was fun, and the twosome smiled a lot.  Corey found out that Karen was 2-foot-9 during the meal.  She was also unrattled talking about her size, but the conversation stayed there only briefly.



After, he helped her into and out f the car, and into and out of her seat at the theater.



After the movie they arrived at Karen’s home.  Helping her out of the car, over the curb and up the front stoop steps, Corey stood there as Karen reached up and unlocked the door.



Karen looked up at him.  “I had a really great time tonight,” she said.  “The best I’ve had in a long time.”



“Me, too,” Corey said.  “I hope it’s not the only time.”



Karen beamed.  “I think it may be the first of many,” she said.  Then she lifted up her arms.  “Pick me up,” she said.



Corey looked confused.  “Why?” he asked.



Karen, giggling, put her hands on her tiny hips.  “Because I can’t kiss you from down here, silly!” she said.



“Oh!” said Corey, blushing.  He picked Karen up.  Her tiny lips kissed his, and the kissed began to grow passionate on both sides.



“Corey,” Karen said between kisses, “this will work better if you put one of your hands under my backside and hold me that way.”



Corey pulled back slightly, surprised.



Karen smiled.  “It’s OK,” she said.   “Now put your hand under my fanny and kiss me.”



He did for a few wonderful, lingering minutes.



Finally, Karen said, “Well, I’d better go in.  My dad will be getting worried.”



Corey gently slipped Karen to the stoop.  “You free Friday?” he asked.



“Actually, I’m free every night for the foreseeable future, if you’re asking,” she said.



“Good,” Corey said.  “We’ll set something up tomorrow.”



“Sounds good,” Karen said.  “Talk to you then.”  She turned and entered the house.



Corey did a double-take as she walked in the door.  Her clothes looked tighter on her, the sleeves higher on her arms, and the pants ended higher on her ankle. Karen looked taller.



Corey shook his head as he walked back toward his car.  It couldn’t be, he thought.  People don’t just get taller.

Chapter 2 by macromega

By the next working day, Corey noticed that Karen was wearing different clothing than usual.  She smiled at him and his heart fluttered a bit.



It was when they passed each other in the hallway that Corey realized what he’d noticed at the end of their date seemed to be true.  Karen was a few inches taller as she walked beside him.  He glanced at her feet and saw she wasn’t wearing high heels, so that wasn’t the cause of the change.



Still, Corey decided not to say anything, at least yet.  He stayed mum until their next date.



While they were driving to the restaurant, Corey said, “Karen, did you hit a growth spurt recently?  You seem taller.”



“Taller?” said Karen, sounding vaguely disconcerted.



“Yeah,” Corey said.  “I mean, I read up on it, and I know that sometimes Little People experience growth spurts, even in adulthood.  Is that what’s happening with you?”



Karen smiled, looking relieved.  “Yeah, that’s it,” she said.  “I’m actually up to 3 feet tall, just barely.”



“Cool!” Corey said.



Karen quickly changed the subject, and the topic didn’t come up for the rest of the night.



Corey and Karen began dating more seriously soon after.  Soon they were spending almost all of their time away from work together.  During that time, Karen caught another growth spurt, reaching 3-foot-2,



On the night of Karen’s birthday, Corey had something special planned.  He picked her up for their date and took her to a really nice French restaurant on an inlet of the lake, but she was surprised when the usher took them to the restaurant’s outdoor balcony.



“We have it all to ourselves,” Corey said.  “I wanted some time with just the two of us tonight.”



Karen beamed up at him and pressed his hand to her face.  “Thank you,” she said.



The two of them sat together on a beautiful moonlit night under starry skies, the sounds of the water lapping against the shore.  Corey pulled out a necklace case containing Karen’s physical gift, a gold necklace with an opal pendant.  She put it on immediately, her eyes glistening with tears.  “It’s lovely,” she said.  “But this had to be so expensive!  You shouldn’t have.”



Corey took her hand and looked her intently in the eyes.  “It’s nothing for the woman I love,” he said.



Suddenly, Corey felt Karen’s hand enlarge in his.  He realized she had definitely grown, and instantly, and right then.



Karen bit her lip, looking like her emotions were tangled inside her.  “Oh, Corey, I love you, too,” she said.  “I wish it was that simple.”



Corey felt Karen’s hand get even larger.  She had grown again.



Karen was watching Corey’s face intently.  She looked sad beyond words as she said, “I think you’d better take me home now.”



By the time they got to the car, Corey could see that Karen was at least three and a half feet tall.  He wanted to ask what was going on and what was wrong, but held off.  Karen was obviously upset about something.  Finally he asked, “Is everything all right?”



Karen emitted a sound that could have been a laugh or a cry.  “It’s as all right as it can be,” she said.


 


“Did I do something wrong?” Corey asked.



“No!  Oh, God, no!” Karen said.  “No, it’s just … I can’t explain it.  I can’t.”



“How can I help?” Corey asked.



Karen began to sob.  “You can’t, but thank you for trying.”



As she said it, Corey heard a ripping sound.  He realized it was Karen’s clothes.  A seam was giving out as her body expanded again.



They got to Karen’s house.  She needed no help getting out of the car.  At the door, she said, “I really do love you, Corey.  Good-bye.”  She closed the door behind her.



Corey stood there, stunned.  It was mostly because of the dizzying series of events, which were the last thing he had expected after the romantic dinner.  But there was something else.



It looked to Corey like, just as she had shut the door, Karen had shrunk. A lot, like six inches.  What was going on?



Unable to wrap his head around it, Corey sat on the front stoop of Karen’s home, trying to comprehend what was going on.



Suddenly the door swung open.  It was Karen’s mom.  “Oh, thank God, Corey, you’re still here,” Rosa said.  “I saw your car still out there.  What went on tonight?”



“I don’t know,” Corey said.  “I told Karen I love her, and she said she loved me too, and then she told me to bring her home and told me good-bye, and sounded like she meant it for keeps.”



Rosa nodded.  “Anything else?”



“It’s gonna sound weird,” Corey said.



“You’d be surprised how un-weird it may sound,” Rosa said.  “Try me, but quickly.”



“It seemed like Karen grew when I told her I loved her,” Corey said.  “And she kept growing, but, when she told me good-bye, I’d swear she got smaller.”



“That explains why she said it was a pre-emptive strike,” Rosa said to herself.  She grabbed Corey’s hand.  “Get in here,” she said.  “There’s no time to explain now, but Karen’s life may depend on it.”



Confused, Corey followed Rosa’s lead into the house.



As they walked through the hallway, Corey passed some pictures of Rosa.  One was her graduation picture.  He paused for a moment as he saw it, surprised.  “She’s so big there,” he said.



Rosa nodded.  “And with her first love she was a few inches taller, and after more than a foot shorter.  You met her two loves later.  But now she’s put herself in danger to try to head off a situation, and you may be the only one who can save her.”



Corey was processing the pattern Rosa had described.  As understanding hit, he asked, “How small is she?”



“She was 2-foot-2 when I left her, but she was still shrinking,” Rosa said.  “I’m afraid of what you’re going to find.  If the family legend is true --”



Rosa stopped Corey in front of the door to what was apparently Karen’s room.  The mother looked the beau in the eye.  “Do you love her?” Rosa asked.  “Really love her?”



“Absolutely,” Corey said, “no matter what size she is.”



Her jaw in tense smile, Rosa patted Corey’s shoulder.  She turned and knocked on Karen’s door.



“It’s unlocked,” came a tiny voice Corey barely recognized as Karen’s.



Rosa swung the door open.  “Corey’s here,” she said.  “You two really need to talk.”



Corey had to work to suppress a gasp.  Karen was now only 2 feet tall, trying desperately to gather some sort of outfit to cover herself.



Karen looked appalled and immediately dropped another 4 inches in height.  “Mom, no!” she said.



Rosa looked at Corey.  “Good luck,” she said, exiting and shutting the door behind her.



Karen began to sob, her height plummeting to only four inches tall.  She gave up on the clothes.  “Please go,” she squeaked.



“No,” Corey said.



Karen looked up, confused.



“You’re too little now to make me leave,” Corey said.  “Besides, you said you love me, and I told you I love you, and then all this weirdness goes down.  You owe me an explanation if you really love me, and I’m not leaving until I get one.”



Karen looked at herself.  “I think I’ve stopped shrinking, at least for now,” she said.  She looked up at Corey, who now seemed as big as a skyscraper to her.  “Can you get me a handkerchief from my top dresser drawer so I have something to wrap up in?”



“Well, OK,” Corey said.  “I mean, I like seeing you naked, but this wasn’t the way I expected in any sense of the term.”



Karen chuckled, her laugh sounding like tiny bells to Corey.



Once she was wrapped, Karen said, “All right, Corey.  Pick me up, and we can set on the bed together and I’ll explain.”

Chapter 3 by macromega

Sitting on the bed beside Corey, Karen adjusted her handkerchief top slightly.  “As improbable as it sounds, my story begins with a fairy tale,” she said.  “It’s not one of the better known ones, but it has an even more important distiction.  This one really happened.



“The story is told of a prince who was lonely and wanted a beautiful princess, as beautiful as the flowers in his carefully cultivated garden.  Of course, it was his servants, not the prince himself, who did the cultivating, but that’s a matter for later in the story.



“The fairy of the flowers in that country decided to grant the prince’s wish in a way only she could,” Karen continued.  “She caused one of the flowers to give birth to an enchanted princess, who was born through the flower’s bloom.  When she came forth, she was fully mature, but small enough to fit inside the bloom of a rose.



“On finding her, the prince was amazed.  When she explained the enchantment that created her, he was delighted.  She said that she would grow taller as she felt his love for her grow, becoming as big as his love of her would allow.  He gently picked her up, professed that he had fallen in love with her at first sight and kissed her.  She immediately grew, enchanted clothing and all, to about a foot tall.”



Corey interrupted the story.  “Your clothes haven’t changed with you when you’ve grown or shrunk.”



“I’ll get to that,” Karen said.  “Well, it wasn’t long before the princess had grown to the size of a baby, then a child, and then a petite young woman.  The prince’s love for her continued, and soon she was quite tall for a woman of the day.  With their wedding, she became slightly taller than the prince himself.



“But then the day of the party to celebrate their first anniversary.  The prince, who, like most men of the time, preferred petite women, was smitten with a young princess from a foreign country who had come to the party; and, as princes have been known to do, he pursued her, planning to take advantage of his royal status with her.



“But his wife of a year saw and heard what the prince was doing.  Her heart broken by the betrayal, she ran from the party, weeping and shrinking rapidly as she ran toward the balcony where the garden where she was born was located.



“Mortified, the prince realized what his betrayal had done to his wife,” Karen said.  “He ran after her, trying to stop the shrinking, trying to assuage her pain and make it up to her.



“The prince got to the balcony just in time to see his princess, now tinier than she had been when he first saw her, disappear into a bloom on the same plant from which she had come.  She was dead, shrunken into nothingness, the magic that created her broken..



“Every day, for the rest of his life, the prince would go back to the flower garden and beg the fairy to return his wife to him,” Karen said.  “But he grew old and died there without her ever returning, regretting to his dying day the error he had made.  That’s what happens to people who kill their own dreams.”



Corey sat for a moment in silence.  “That’s some story,” he finally said.



“Yeah,” said Karen.  “What got left out of the version that was recorded was that, during that year of marriage, the prince and princess had become parents to a young prince, an heir for the prince himself.  Because the prince-father was a minor one, the title eventually passed out of the family.



“It wasn’t until the prince’s son had a daughter that the full truth of the situation became known.  Once she was of age -- a puberty, in those days -- she became subject to the same spell that had created her grandmother.  When she felt the love of a man and loved him back, she would grow.  If she felt his love diminish, she would shrink -- but, being part human, unlike her grandmother, she wouldn’t shrink to nothing; not unless her heart was truly broken.  But she would be left smaller with each time she lost a love.



“That curse has been passed down to the first-born female child of each generation of the family,” Karen said.  “Since the spell isn’t genetic, the watering-down of the magic hasn’t increased with time.  And, as you may have guessed, I’m the first-born female of my generation in that very family.”



“That’s why your mom showed me the pictures in the hall, and told me what she told me, and brought me back,” Corey said.



“Yeah,” Karen said, shrinking another inch.



“Stop that!” Corey said.  “Stop shrinking!  Haven’t you figured out that I love you?  You should be growing, not shrinking!”



Karen was crying.  “But, Corey, it’s always the same!  Guys find out how freaky I am, and they run away!  They say they love me until I start growing, and then they ditch me!  And you will, too.”  She diminished in height by another inch.



Corey put his head down right in front of Karen’s.  “No, I won’t,” Corey said.  “I love you, and by shinking, you’re saying you don’t love me.  Is that what you want to say.”



Karen sniffled.  “N-no,” she said.  But she was still shrinking.  Corey suspected it was from the residual emotion still working through her increasingly tiny body.



“Karen, I already knew I had a great gift in you,” Corey said.  “Now I know there’s something really special about that gift.  Every millimeter of height you gain, that’s how much love I’ve successfully shown you, how much you feel loved by me.



“Now, you’ve given me a challenge that I plan to work with for the rest of my life.  My challenge is to make you as big as I can because of how much love you feel from me.”



Karen, now barely an inch tall, looked up at her colossal beau.  “Really?”



Corey smiled.  “Really.  I absolutely never want to see you this small again, but I don’t expect to.  But just getting you back to your old height -- heck, just getting you back to your height before you started shrinking -- isn’t good enough.  I want you not just normal sized, and not even just tall.  I want you taller than me.  Heck, I want you taller than an NBA center.  I want you taller than the tallest person ever.  I want you gigantic, and then I want you to grow some more.”



Karen’s hand had gone to her mouth.  “You … mean that.  You really mean all that.”



Corey was afraid to nod for fear his head movement might send his bug-sized love flying.  “I mean every word,” he said.



Karen bit her lip, then pointed to the door.  “Lock the door,” she said.



Corey got up and did as she instructed, asking, “Why?” as he did so.



“There’s something I’m never going to be small enough to do again, and it’ll take my body a little while to shift gears into growing mode,” Karen said.  “And, if you’re willing, I don’t want my mom or dad walking in on us while we’re doing this.”



Corey raised an eyebrow.  “Doing what?” he asked.



He could just make out Karen’s smile.  “Drop your pants, and I’ll show you,” she said.



Realizing what she had in mind, Corey’s jaw dropped.  He did as he was told.  As he was beginning to remove his shirt, too, he heard Karen say, “Oh, my gosh!  It’s huge!”  Then, as he began to go erect, he heard her giggle.



Corey looked down at her.  “What’s so funny?” he asked.



Karen looked up at him.  “I can hear the blood flowing into your cock!” she said.  “Now I’m glad we’re doing this.  I won’t be small enough to hear that again, and I love hearing what it sounds like.”



Corey offered Karen his hand.  She stepped on.  Carefully holding her, he climbed onto her bed and stretched out, placing her along his dick.



Karen stretched out atop the cock.  “It’s so warm!” she said, doubling in height.



Corey grinned.  “You’re already growing!” he said.



“So are you!” Karen said.  Then she felt the penis rise into the air.  She laughed.  “We have lift-off!” she cried, growing another inch as she did.



Still slightly less than half the size of Corey’s member, Karen reached her arms as far around it as she could and squeezed.  It was already hard, but grew even harder.  The feel of  the dick caused her to swell herself, growing to just over five inches tall.



Karen could tell Corey had to be nearing a climax, and the sheer power of his penis was driving her to the same place.  She slid down near the base and began to press hard with her feet.  She felt and heard the surging of his coming beginning, and that drove her own arousal -- and her height -- even higher.  Clearing eight inches, she was now just slightly longer than the organ she was playing with.  Continuing to press with her feet, she began to lick the tip, and then began to swallow what she could of the hot juices that shot forth.  The impact and effect made her grow even larger.



Finally, Karen, now about 17 inches tall, sat, her legs wrapped around the base of Corey’s cock, her tongue still gently licking the tip as Corey lay in ecstasy, barely able to move.



After a few minutes, Karen, now up to 19 inches tall, smiled up at Corey and asked, “So, how was that?”



Corey lifter his head, grinning goofily.  “I … don’t want you … that little again,” he said, “but I wish we could do that again.”



Karen smiled.  “We’ll find other ways,” she said.



Corey was beaming at her.  “Yes, we will,” he said.



Soon, Karen, 23 inches tall, had pulled on some clothes, and Corey had redressed.  “You ready?” he asked.



Karen nodded.  Corey unlocked the door and Karen ran out into the hall.  “Mom!” she called.



Rosa came running up.  “Karen!” she said, scooping up the girl and hugging her.  “My, how you’ve grown!”  Rosa looked at Corey.  “Everything all right, then?”



“Definitely,” Corey said.



“He knows,” Karen said.



“About time,” Rosa said.  She looked at Corey.  “You know, I have a pretty good idea what you were doing in there for the latter part of the time you were in there.  Normally, I wouldn’t approve, but, given the results … well, I’m just really glad you two worked things out.”



“Me, too,” said Corey.



“Oof!” Rosa said.  Corey realized Karen had just grown, probably from thinking about what they had just done.



“Sorry, Mom,” Karen said.



“Never apologize for growing, dear,” Rosa said.



Soon the time came for Corey to head for home.  By now Karen was 2-foot-7 and had changed clothes to accommodate her growth.



Corey stood a step below her on the stoop.  “Good night, my love,” he said.  “I love you.”



“I love you,” Karen said.  They embraced and kissed each other, and Corey felt Karen’s lips and tongue growing and her arms lengthening and strengthening as they did.  When they pulled  back, she’d outgrown her clothes and cleared 3 feet tall by a couple of inches.



Corey pointed at her as he headed to the car.  “Keep that up,” he said.



“I will,” Karen said as he left.



Corey got a pleasant surprise when he got to work the next morning.  There was Karen, wearing clothes he’d never seen before.  On seeing him, she stood up.  She was fully 4 feet tall.



“Well, hi, there!”  Corey said.



“Hi, yourself,” Karen said.



“You grew after I left,” he said.



“I kept thinking about you,” she said.



Corey smiled down at her.  “Hold those thoughts,” he said.



Karen added another inch.  “How’s that?” she asked.



“It’s a good start,” Corey said.  “I just can’t wait to look up at you.”



Karen blushed and picked up another inch.



“That’s the idea,” he said.  “Keep it up.”


Over the next few weeks, Karen grew a few more inches, but the relationship had stabilized.  She was now 4-foot-6 and loving being nearly as tall as most other people.



Then came a Friday night when Corey invited Karen back to his apartment.  She took him up on it, bringing a large bag with her.



Corey put on some of Karen’s favorite music, served a simple meal he had prepared by candlelight and then, after some serious necking, asked her if she wanted to try something like what they’d done when she was an inch tall.  Karen walked to the bag and pulled out a negligee.  “What do you think?” she said.



When Corey escorted her back to the bedroom, Karen shot up four more inches in height.  “I guess anticipation can even add to this,” she said.



“Good thing,” said Corey.  “Let’s try and build on this.”



The passion began with the negligee.  On seeing Corey’s erection, Karen sprouted five inches more.  “Congratulations,” Corey said.  “you’re now normal-sized.”



Realizing what he said was true, Karen picked up four more inches.  “And now you’re tall,” Corey said.



Growing again to 5-foot-9, Karen looked in astonishment at Corey.  She was almost as tall as him now.



He smiled down at her.  “There’s only one problem,” he said.  “You’re not tall enough.”



At the words, and knowing he meant them, Karen climbed to 6 feet tall.  Corey looked at his now tall love.  “Come,” he said.  “Take me, big girl.”



Adding another inch as Corey took her hand, Karen blushed.  “I …brought bigger clothes, but I don’t think they’re going to be big enough,” she said.



“You say that like it’s a bad thing,” Corey said.  Karen shot up to 6-foot-4.  He smiled.  “You keep getting bigger and stronger,” he said.  “You definitely need to take me, and take me now.”



Now 6-foot-8, Karen looked down at her love.  “Guess I’d better get used to this,” she said.



“Not too much,” Corey said.  “You’ll be much taller soon.”  At the words, she grew again.  Now fully 7 feet tall, Karen gently and playfully pushed Corey onto the bed.  “All right, shorty,” she said.  “You want me to take you, I’m taking you.”



By morning, Karen was stretched out the length of the bed, her feet touching the floor.  She was now an 11-foot, 2-inch giantess.  She beamed over at Corey.  “How are we going to explain this to my parents?” she asked.



“I think they can figure it out,” he said, grinning.



“Dad won’t be happy,” Karen said.  “He’s pretty old-fashioned about this sort of thing.””



“Well, maybe this will make him happier,” Corey said.  He pulled a case from a drawer in his nightstand and opened it.  Inside was a diamond ring.  Corey got down on one knee.  “Karen Magnussen, will you marry me?”



Karen closed her eyes.  “I think you’ll see your answer,” she said.  She began to grow so fast Corey could hear her body expanding.  When it finally stopped, she was 15-foot-5.



“I take it that’s a yes,” Corey said.



“Yes, it’s a yes, you big dope!” Karen said, enfolding him in a colossal embrace.



Corey smiled as she loosened her grip slightly.  “Well, those hooters of yours certainly are wonderful to hug,” he said.  “I can definitely get used to this … except that you need to be bigger.”



Karen smiled, but didn’t grow this time.  “You’re incorrigible,” she said.



“Guilty as charged,” he answered.



“You know, I can’t wear the ring,” she said.



“It’s an old-style adjustable ring, scaled up to handle you up to around 25 feet tall,” Corey said.  “Personally, I hope you outgrow it, but it ought to last you awhile.”



Karen caressed Corey’s cheek, her hand now bigger than his head.  “You think of everything,” she said.



“Not everything,” Corey said.  “We’ve got to figure out how to get you out the door.”

Chapter 4 by macromega

There were actually two major problems Karen faced now; not just leaving the room, but also of being clothed when she did so, since there was little likelihood she could hide at her size.

The initial clothing plan Karen came up with was to use two bed sheets tied together as a skirt and two as a top.

At first, the exit strategy from the apartment was for Karen, whose shoulders and hips were not yet six feet across, to slide sideways through the bedroom door, then make the angle turn if she could into the hallway.  But then she’d have to negotiate the hallway and get out somehow.

Karen suggested going from the bedroom out the balcony’s sliding door.  It opened wider than the other doors, so it would be easier for her to maneuver through, and she could simply climb down from the third-story apartment’s balcony.  At worst, the fall wouldn’t be as bad for a woman her current size.

Then Corey pointed out that a skirt would be impractical during the climb, as well as if Karen grew any taller in the short term.  With no underwear, there were just too many unfortunate up skirt possibilities.

But, to make a sort of giant bed sheet diaper, Karen would need three sheets, and Corey only had two sets of two sheets.  She decided to resort to using his two blankets for a makeshift top.  She’d have to tie it carefully to keep from a different kind of upward view becoming an issue.

While Karen made her clothes, she asked Corey to call her parents.  When he got them he put his cell on speaker phone.

“Hi, Mom, Dad,” Karen said.

“Hey, Punkin,” said Karl, Karen’s dad.  “We got kind of worried when you didn’t come home last night.”

“Are you all right, Karen?” Rosa asked.  “You sound … different.”

“I’m fine, Mom,” said Karen.  “I’m just … big.  Really, really big.”

There was a pause before Karl said, “How … big?”

“Well, um, see, Corey has kind of proposed to me, and I said yes, and we’ve celebrated, and, … um …”

“Oh, my God,” Rosa said.

“Karen, how big are you?” Karl asked.

“About 15 and a half feet tall,” Karen said.

Rosa screamed.  “Honey, you’re engaged!  That’s great!  Congratulations!”

“Easy, Mom,” Karen said.  “If I let myself get too excited about this right now, I’m liable to grow even bigger, and I’m kind of … stuck in Corey’s apartment.  I can get out now, but it’s liable to be something that hits at least You Tube, and maybe some news media.”

“Hang on, Punkin,” Karl said.  “Is this Corey’s number?”

“It is, sir,” said Corey.

“First of all, congratulations,” Karl said.  “Now, believe it or not, I have an overseas number to call for this situation.  Punkin, get into position to leave the apartment and I’ll call back with some instructions about what to do, OK?”

“OK, Daddy,” Karen said.

After the call, Corey looked up at Karen, who shrugged.  “I know no more about it than you do,” she said.

Karen got dressed, but discovered her boobs were a tight squeeze and pulled off her top going out the bedroom door.  She took off the bottom and simply redressed in the living room

About the time she got her “clothes” back on, Dad called back.  “Corey, take down a street address and some directions,” Karl said.  “I’ll get you to where you need to go.  And you’d better take care of my little girl -- and, yes, to me she’s still my little girl.”

“I will, sir, always,” Corey said.

Karen took a deep breath, then exited the balcony doors feet first.  She climbed down and immediately started attracting the attention one might expect.  Corey came onto the balcony once she was out.  When she was safely down, she held up her hands and he climbed over the balcony railing and dropped into them.

They followed the directions to a warehouse on the edge of the city’s industrial park.  They had drawn some attention, but karen was surprisingly fast for her height, and no one had managed to keep up.

The warehouse doors were open.  They entered to find Karl and Rosa inside.  Rosa was crying what appeared to be happy tears.  She stretched her arms up.  “Pick up your mother and give her a hug, my bride-to-be daughter!” Rosa said.

Karen scooped up her mom, and her joy at her parents’ apparent acceptance of the engagement, allowing the love to go forward with their blessing, triggered another upward surge.  She was now 18-foot-8.

Karl came over to Corey.  “Given where the call after your ‘celebrating’ came from I ought to deck you,” Karl said, “but I can’t mess up Karen’s obvious happiness.  You’ve given her what no other man has.  You’ve loved her for who she is.  That means the world to her, and she means the world to me.”

Corey looked confused.  “I do love her for who she is, sir, but how did you know that?”

Karl smiled.  “Karen told me,” he said.  “And her current size screams it.”

“Corey, look!” Karen said.  “There are a bunch of gym mats over there on the floor!”

“It’s a safe house for the night,” Karl said.

Karen looked down at her dad.  “I don’t understand,” she said.

“The original flower princess’ prince and their son were each aware, after the firstborn girl developed the size changing, that provisions would need to be made for any extreme cases,’ Karl said.  “They set up, through a company that started in Denmark and moved to Switzerland, a special set of resources.  They keep track of who the first-born girl in each generation is; that’s how we knew you were the first in yours.  And they have places set up for the most extreme situations.

“When they knew you were the first-born of your generation, they set up this place to act as a haven until they can get you to a permanent place.  Someone is coming from Switzerland tomorrow to talk to you about some possible plans from here.  They’ll work to get you set up with a place to live, and anything else you want or need.”

“Wow,” said Karen.  “I knew nothing about this.”

“It’s kind of a secret thing,” Karl said.  “So far, there have only been three other frist-born women who’ve experienced radical enough changes in all the generations that have passed that this group was called in, or so I was told.  Of those, only one was a giantess, and she became that in the 1930s.  They set up an island retreat for her.  That’s about as much as I know.”

“Island retreat, huh?” said Karen, looking flirtatiously down at Corey.  “That sounds intriguing.”

Corey simply smiled back.

That evening, Karl and Rosa went home while Corey stayed with Karen.  They discovered quickly that Corey was still big enough in relation to her for him to make love in a traditional way.  That had no effect on her size.

But then he tried reaching inside her vagina with his entire hand and using it for an internal massage.  As he rubbed her sweet spot, she let out a yell and swelled another three vertical feet.

Karen looked down.  “That … was … amazing!” she said.  “But so was before.  Why did I grow now and not earlier?”

Corey shrugged.  “Maybe because we’d made love normally before, and I felt smaller to you,” he said.  “This was a new way to say ‘I love you,’ and it seems to have worked.  There’s only one problem.”

“What’s that?” Karen asked.

“You need to be bigger,” Corey said, leering.

Hearing the words, seeing his reaction, and with her sex organs already dancing a jig, Karen experienced an “aftershock” that made her grow to 22-foot-6.

Corey’s leer broadened.

By morning, more sex and more “aftershocks” had made Karen 25-foot-2.  When her parents arrived, they came with a bespectacled man in a tailored brown suit who carried a briefcase.

The stranger looked up at Karen, then looked over his glasses at Karl.  “She’s bigger than you said,” the stranger commented.

“That’s kind of our fault,” Karen said.  “It happened overnight.”

“Ah,” said the stranger matter-of-factly.  “Young love.  Well, obviously, you are Karen Magnussen, and I assume this young man is your … Corey Linley.”

“Guilty as charged,” Corey said.  The man looked at him blankly.  “That was a joke,” he said.

“Ah,” the stranger said.  “You speak colloquially.  That doesn’t always translate well.  Now, then, shall we begin?”

Corey and the Magnussens learned that the sole prior giantess had been set up on a private island in the South Pacific.  She had reached 31-foot-6, and had been set up in a large hangar structure that had a 200-foot ceiling at its peak.  That was already being readied for her, based on the possibility that she would choose to come there.  Her every need, and that of her consort, would be cared for, like the princess her heredity made her.  That was what the trust fund that had been set up was for.  They had a special semi set up to take her to the harbor, and a special cargo ship that could carry her to the island.

“We would recommend that the two of you travel separately,” the stranger said.  “Unplanned-for growth on the ship could lead to a tragic loss of life, including your own.”

Karen looked down at Corey.  “Up to that point, it sounded like a dream,” she said.

“But he’s right,” Corey said.  “I’ll fly to the island with your parents, and we’ll get things ready for your arrival.  We’ll do the wedding there.”

“Wedding in a tropical paradise,” Karen said, sighing.

“Don’t get too caught up in the romance,” Corey said.

“Too late,” Karen said.  When she stopped growing, she was 29-foot-6.

Corey craned back his neck.  “Save the rest of that for the wedding and after,” he said.

Karen smiled down at him.

The goodbye was tearful, and actually brought down her height to 26-foot-7.  She was days on the ship, which was cramped and boring, so she slept a lot.

Then she got to the island.  Stretching on arrival, the first thing she heard was Corey calling her name.  She ran to him, already growing, and scooped him up in one hand.  She pressed him to her breast and cheek.  She was 30-foot-11 by the time the greeting was done.

The wedding was simple.  A pastor had been flown in from Denmark, who performed the ceremony.

The complication was, of course, Karen’s growth.  When she put on the dress the trust had made for her -- simple, but beautiful and designed to stretch as she grew -- she shot up to 35-foot-2.  When she saw the groom standing with the pastor, she grew.  When she picked up her father so he could “walk her down the aisle,” she grew.  When her father answered, “Who gives this woman to be married to this man?”, she grew.  When she and Corey exchanged vows, she grew. 

Now 47-foot-5, Karen was holding Corey aloft when the pastor said in a Danish accent, “I now pronounce you husband and wife together.  You may now kiss the bride.”  Karen brought her new husband to her lips and started to swell.  When she was done with the kiss, she was 65-foot-5, and even the specially designed wedding dress was beginning to give out.

Karen’s mom and dad climbed onto her left hand.  She gave them her love, and put them down.  They made their way to the guest bungalow to pack so “the kids” could have the island to themselves and braced themselves for how big their daughter would probably be the next time they saw her.

Karen stretched out on a low bed laid out for her in the hangar.  “Come on, lover, it’s the honeymoon,” she said.

Corey shook his head.  “I don’t know,” he said.  “You’re still not big enough.”

“Then you’ll have to help me fix that,” Karen said.

Corey climbed up to his wife’s breasts and began to rub them.  He felt the nipples erect, and heard the sound of the skin bunching as they did.  After wrapping his hands around one nipple and tugging and twisting, he made his way down to her vagina.  He went in feet first, his own organ erecting as he did.  Using his feet, he reached around until he found her sweet spot.  Her vaginal muscles were starting to squeeze him.  He had to time his breathing around their spasms, but it didn’t slow his effort.  He kicked hard, and Karen moaned.

Then suddenly, everything around Corey began to grow even larger -- a lot larger.  Karen wasn’t just having one orgasm; she was having multiples.  Knowing he could produce that reaction in his wife, Corey came himself.  Somehow, Karen felt it, and it added to her delight.

When it was done, Karen, all 83-foot-8 of her, lay basking for a few moments.  Then she withdrew her husband from herself.  He hung there, limp but smiling.

“So, am I big enough now?” she asked.

Too exhausted to talk, Corey simply shook his head, grinning.”

Karen smiled.  “You’re incorrigible,” she said.  “Well, let’s see what this does.”  She lifted him to her mouth and began to lick and, very gently, suck off the fluids covering her husband.  He erected again and came a second time, this time in her mouth.

Karen grew again.  Now 113-foot-9, she raised an enormous eyebrow to her husband.  “Well?”

Corey shook his head.  “Not … big … enough,” he said.

Karen gently shook her enormous head.  “Incorrigible,” she said.

On Corey and Karen’s first anniversary, Karl and Rosa arrived at the islan’s private airport.  The towering figure of their daughter, holding her husband, greeted them from the air.

After the greetings were exchanged, Rosa asked, “So, how tall are you now, honey?”

“One-hundred-seventy-seven-foot-ten,” Karen said.

“So, has the growing stopped?’ asked Karl.

“Well, slowed at least,” Karen said.  “The trust’s doctors tell me it may never completely stop.”  She beamed down at Corey.  “Seems I’m still madly in love with some guy.  As the love matures, more and more size locks in, so I stay bigger, but any sort of romance can still trigger another surge.”

Karl patted Corey on the shoulder.  “So, how are you doing?” the father-in-law asked.

“Great,” Corey said.  “There’s just one problem.”

“What’s that?” asked Karl.

Corey grinned up at Karen, who knew from his expression what he was about to say.

“She’s still not big enough,” Corey said.

Karen smiled down lovingly at her husband as she shook her colossal head.  "You are incorrigible," she said.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2759