- Text Size +

Corey Linley had noticed Karen Magnussen for some time at work.  It was both hard not to notice her and easy to overlook her.



Karen was, far and away, the most beautiful woman Corey had ever seen.  She had a heart-shaped face, an incredibly tiny waist, even for her height, a tight, shapely booty and a bustline that measured about two-thirds her height.  Were it not for her size, she would have been in the C or D cup range.



But Karen’s size was truly tiny.  Corey realized she stood less than three feet tall.  Her body was perfectly proportioned, but the proportions were so small.



Still, Corey was smitten, and he got the feeling Karen was at least interested.  She would smile when he came in the room, and had, on occasion, pulled back her hair, which he knew was a sign of interest from many women.



Corey hesitated to act on his feelings for awhile.  He was a good-looking enough guy, but he felt she was so beautiful that she was out of his league.



Finally, he worked up enough nerve to ask her out.  To his astonishment, she smiled prettily and said, “Yes.”



The planned date was simple enough.  Corey would pick Karen up and take her to dinner and a movie.  He arrived at the address she’d given him, parked his car and walked up to the door.  Then he rang the doorbell.



A woman of normal height came to the door.  She had a heart-shaped face and smiled.  She was a handsome woman who looked like she had been a beauty in her own day, and still was pleasing to the eye.



“Oh, you must be Corey,” the woman said.  “I’m Rosa, Karen’s mom.  Come on in.”



“Thanks, “ said Corey.  He stepped inside.



“I’m so glad to see Karen going out again,” Rosa said.  “It’s been awhile.”



“I’ve been trying to work up the nerve to ask her out,” Corey said.



“I’m glad you did,“ Rosa said.  She turned toward a stairwell.  “Karen, Corey’s here!” the mom called.



Karen emerged, coming down the stairs looking radiant in a simple white blouse and some black slacks.  “Coming,” she said.  She glided down the stairs and beamed up at Corey.  “Hi,” she said.



“Hi,” he replied.  “You ready?”



Karen nodded.   She turned back to her mother.  “We’re heading out, Mom.”



“Have fun,” Rosa said.  “Nice meeting you, Corey.”



“Same back at you, Ma’am,” Corey said.



As they walked out to the car, Karen looked up at Corey.  “I’m sorry about that,” she said.  “I should have mentioned I was living with my parents.”



“That’s OK,” Corey said.



“It’s just hard living on your own when you’re this small,” Karen said.  “And Dad worries about me, a lot.  I know there are ways to adapt, but he worries so much, and it’s just easier.  They’re already set up for me.”



They got to the car,  Karen stepped off the curb, which came nearly to her knee, and went around to the passenger side.  Corey opened the door, and they both stood there for a couple of seconds.



“Um, I’ll need help getting in,” Karen said.



“Oh,” said Corey, looking flustered.



Karen smiled and reached up her arms.  “Pick me up, she said.  It’s OK.”



Corey carefully did so and placed her onto the seat, then came around and got in the driver’s seat.



Karen was beaming at him.  “Well, I can tell you’re a gentleman by the way you picked me up,” she said.  “I’ve been out with guys who took advantage of that moment to go for a quick grope.”



Corey suddenly panicked.  “Oh, God, I didn’t think about laws,” he said.  “Do you, like, need to ride in a car seat or something?”



Karen reached an arm over to him.  “It’s OK,” she said.  “Legally, I should be in a seat, but I’m a grown woman, for crying out loud.  But I will forego the seat belt.  It would cover my whole stomach.”



“Right,” said Corey.  “Let’s go.”



During dinner, Corey helped Karen out of the car and both into and out of her chair.  She did have to use a booster seat at the restaurant, but she seemed utterly unfazed by doing so.  The conversation was fun, and the twosome smiled a lot.  Corey found out that Karen was 2-foot-9 during the meal.  She was also unrattled talking about her size, but the conversation stayed there only briefly.



After, he helped her into and out f the car, and into and out of her seat at the theater.



After the movie they arrived at Karen’s home.  Helping her out of the car, over the curb and up the front stoop steps, Corey stood there as Karen reached up and unlocked the door.



Karen looked up at him.  “I had a really great time tonight,” she said.  “The best I’ve had in a long time.”



“Me, too,” Corey said.  “I hope it’s not the only time.”



Karen beamed.  “I think it may be the first of many,” she said.  Then she lifted up her arms.  “Pick me up,” she said.



Corey looked confused.  “Why?” he asked.



Karen, giggling, put her hands on her tiny hips.  “Because I can’t kiss you from down here, silly!” she said.



“Oh!” said Corey, blushing.  He picked Karen up.  Her tiny lips kissed his, and the kissed began to grow passionate on both sides.



“Corey,” Karen said between kisses, “this will work better if you put one of your hands under my backside and hold me that way.”



Corey pulled back slightly, surprised.



Karen smiled.  “It’s OK,” she said.   “Now put your hand under my fanny and kiss me.”



He did for a few wonderful, lingering minutes.



Finally, Karen said, “Well, I’d better go in.  My dad will be getting worried.”



Corey gently slipped Karen to the stoop.  “You free Friday?” he asked.



“Actually, I’m free every night for the foreseeable future, if you’re asking,” she said.



“Good,” Corey said.  “We’ll set something up tomorrow.”



“Sounds good,” Karen said.  “Talk to you then.”  She turned and entered the house.



Corey did a double-take as she walked in the door.  Her clothes looked tighter on her, the sleeves higher on her arms, and the pants ended higher on her ankle. Karen looked taller.



Corey shook his head as he walked back toward his car.  It couldn’t be, he thought.  People don’t just get taller.