Rebalancing the Sexes by ltltb
Summary:

The story that introduces the universe, after the Goddess of Love gives women the power to shrink men, and the chaos and fun that follows.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Butt, Gentle, Insertion, Instant Size Change, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Rebalancing the Sexes
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 5341 Read: 36300 Published: July 29 2012 Updated: July 29 2012

1. Chapter 1 by ltltb

2. Chapter 2 by ltltb

3. Chapter 3 by ltltb

Chapter 1 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

Amanda is surprised by what happens to her boyfriend, when she does it for her first time.


Amanda was proud of her figure. She was in her dance squad, and had a striking, curvy form. Her breasts were prominent, but Amanda thought the best parts of her body were her butt and thighs. The fact that she was naturally blonde didn't hurt much either. The 5'3" senior had decided it was time to give that figure a workout. This was going to be the night, and Jake was going to be the one. Jake was 6'0", also a senior, not super-hot but hot enough to make her want him. He seemed confident, a little cocky.



Fortunately for Amanda, her mom and dad both worked during the day. She decided to bring Jake into the house that afternoon. As she left for school, she heard the TV morning news reporting a story about a local businessman who had gone missing days before. It seemed he was having an affair, and police were trying to find his lover, to question her.



2:15 p.m. Amanda and Jake arrived at her house. Amanda told Jake to wait in the living room. She gets undressed. Amanda noticed that she felt really aroused. Some of it was because of her fantasizing about Jake and having a guy for the first time. But her nipples seemed even harder than they got when she had fantasized and masturbated in the past, and it seemed that her womanhood was lubricating itself more thoroughly than it had when she played with herself. Is this what it's like during sex, she thought. She could feel her juices trickling down the inside of her right thigh. "I'm so wet I could water a potted plant", Amanda thought to herself.



Jake heard the door to Amanda's bedroom swing open. He walked to the threshold, and saw Amanda, naked from head to toe except for her panties. As she looked up into Jake's eyes, her eyes were so dilated that she looked almost like one of those doe-eyed anime characters, especially with that incredible blonde hair of hers. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders, she grabbed him just above his butt, and they lip-locked while dragging each other to the bed.



Jake began furiously undressing, as his manhood expressed its impatience with his efforts. Finally his boxers came off and he stood on his knees, with his johnson damn near vertical, towering over Amanda, who was now in a supine position on the bed, her arms and legs folding outward to welcome her first man inside.



Jake knew Amanda was a virgin, so he was looking forward to initiating her. He chose to take her in the missionary position with him on top. He didn't know it yet, but by doing so, he might have saved his own life.



Jake leaned forward, threw his head over her shoulder, grabbed Amanda's hips with his hands, and prepared to enter her. He was surprised at the amount of juice coming from inside her. It had already built up a puddle directly in front of her womanly entrance. In that spot, the bedsheet looked as if it had been in a downpour. The aroma was what one would expect, sort of fishy, but Jake perceived another odor, almost a honeylike sweetness....



When he felt the tip of his manhood touch Amanda's juices for the first time, Jake felt a strange tingle. Of course, he was already horny to the extreme, but this feeling enveloped his entire body. He began stroking her labia with the tip of his cock, moving it back and forth, trying to control himself long enough to get inside her. Then he realized that Amanda was so wet that he'd have no trouble penetrating as far as her hymen, and then... within seconds, his cock was touching her maidenhood.

 



He pressed against it. Then he felt it pull away from him. Mystified, he pressed in again. Then Jake noticed that his head, which was closer to the bedstead than Amanda's, now only came up level with hers. He felt his chin bump against something. Jake pulled up his head, and saw that his eyes were now level with the nape of Amanda's neck. This girl was growing! Or was he...



For Jake it was like sliding belly down, backwards down a waterslide. His head moved down till he was looking down at Amanda's breasts. There was almost enough space between them for him to squeeze his head in. Turning his head backward, he noticed that his feet, on legs stretched out and welded together, only reached as far as Amanda's feet, which were attached to legs that were arching upward at the knees. Jake lost his grip on Amanda's hips, and his arms slid back toward his body, then up over his head as his sides began to grind against Amanda's thighs. Strangely, none of this was making him any less horny. In fact, it seemed to be arousing him more than ever, if such a thing were possible.



Jake was forced to place his elbows on Amanda's tummy. He heard Amanda giggle in response, but her laugh seemed deeper and more powerful. Amanda's eyes were closed, and she was oblivious to what was going on. "Jake, what's happening? I need you inside me", Amanda moaned. Jake looked up. Amanda's face was far in front of his, her closed eyes and furiously breathing nose and mouth just visible behind breasts that loomed on either side.



Then the tingling became more intense, and Jake slid further down Amanda's belly. His legs contracted inward, and he had to plant his knees on the bed to balance himself as the difference in height between Amanda's waist and the bed was becoming significant. "Amanda, what's happening?" Jake screamed, in a voice that seemed to have gone a lot higher. Jake moaned, but to Amanda it sounded like "eeeeeeee", a squeal getting higher and higher. Jake's head slid past her navel, and his position collapsed from prostrate to nearly on his knees. Finally, Jake's head stopped in a patch of blonde hair. He got up and stood back, manhood still erect. What he saw before him was a three foot patch of pubic hair, directly above two foot tall labiae. Jack's head swirled around and he looked upward. A pair of knees, one to each side, loomed about fifteen feet above him. From there downward, creamy unblemished thighs pointed toward the huge womanhood.



Jake fell to his knees for a moment, unable to comprehend what he was seeing. Amanda had become a landscape. He looked up to see Amanda's flushed face several stories above him. "Jake... I need you". Her eyes were half closed, and she reacted as if she were in a dream.



"Amanda..." Jake shouted up at the giant face above him. "WHAT HAPPENED?"



"I need you..." Amanda moaned. She grabbed the tiny Jake in her fingers and plunged him into the steaming lagoon that was her pussy. In a moment, Jake's feet were hard up against the maidenhead. Amanda shoved him against the gateway again and again. Then a pop, and Jake was in. All around him, Jake heard the muffled screams of this new giantess. Her juices seemed to surround him. He inhaled them into his lungs, and violently coughed them back up. The taste in his mouth was not one of fish. It tasted and felt like honey. Jake thought he could almost eat the stuff, if he could work up any kind of appetite...



WHAM! A vaginal contraction knocks Jake's breath away. As the walls retreat, Jake gasps for breath. The giantess' moans increase. This isn't like any kind of sex Jake has experienced in his young life. Jake wonders if he is going to die in this place. He struggles forward, making it to the edge, grasping at the clitoris, triggering another huge pulse that sucks him back in. At last it is over. Jake struggles forward to the light marking the exit from Amanda's world. He climbs out onto the bedsheet, drags himself past the huge puddle in front of Amanda's womanhood, and falls asleep between her ankles.

Chapter 2 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

Amanda discovers her powers over Jake by accident.

Amanda slowly floats down from the dreamlike state of her first experience with a man. There isn't the soreness she expected based on what her friends had told her. She feels fulfilled. She looks around for Jake. She doesn't see him on the bed. She thinks Jake just got up and left after the sex. She starts to mutter a curse under her breath. Then she looks down at her feet and sees the tiny creature at the foot of the bed. She screams and jumps off. She looks at the creature, which lies still in a fetal position. It looks like a small version of Jake. She pokes at it.



Memories begin flooding back. The feeling of Jake dwindling above her, grabbing the tiny man and forcing him inside. Amanda thought it had been a dream she had after sex with Jake. "Did I kill him?" she thought. Panicked, Amanda began to poke Jake's form with her finger. She thought about flushing him down the toilet if he didn't wake up. She was scared.



Jake began to stir to the sensation of a rough-edged Frisbee poking him in the chest. He opened his eyes to see a huge nail attached to an even bigger finger connected to a humongous hand tied to a monstrous arm hinged on a body several stories high. He screamed, a sound that came to Amanda's ears as the cry of a mouse in pain. "AMANDA... AMANDA..." he stood up and held his arms out. "WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?"



"I didn't do anything", Amanda answered. Her head was swimming. '"I mean, I don't know if I did anything..." Was this all screwed up or what, she thought. Her first time with a guy, and he shrinks into a little doll.



"WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?" Jake yelled.



"I don't know, I..." Amanda thought for a moment. "Let me clean you up before mom and dad get home." She carried a vertigo-challenged Jake to the bathroom, and stood him on the sink. Amanda saw something and started giggling.



"WHAT'S SO FUNNY?" Jake yelled, his head still spinning from the ride.



"You're five inches tall, you should be scared, and you have an erection!"



Jake blushed. "YOU'RE STANDING THERE NAKED. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT. I mean, you're huge...but you're still hot!"



Now it was Amanda's turn to blush. "I think I need to get cleaned up too." She picked up Jake, cradled her in the palm of her hand, and took him into the shower. Her finger, wet from the shower water this time, began to caress the tiny man in her hand. She sniffed Jake. She assumed he would carry her aroma, being as he had been inside her. She noticed a strong smell, but it was one that resembled honey. She ran her tongue up Jake's back, to taste her own juice. It tasted like honey. She stopped herself, thinking "how weird is it that I like the taste of my own cum?"



Amanda soaped Jake's back with her finger, then flipped him over. This part was the most fun, playing with her tiny lover and his still hard manhood. She thought about trying to make him come again, then she decided it was too soon for that. She placed him on the top of the toilet bowl, then climbed out of the shower. Amanda shook herself while toweling, making sure Jake got an eyeful. She tossed on her clothes and carried Jake back to her room. She placed Jake on the pillow next to her face.



Amanda heard a knock on her door. "Hide", she said to Jake, and stuffed him in a drawer.



"Come in?" It was her mother. Her eyes were dilated and she had a strange smile on her face. Amanda thought she smelled honey. "Amanda, when your father comes in, don't bother him. As soon as he gets here, I need to take him upstairs and have a... talk with him. It's private. Please don't bother us tonight, OK?"



As mom closed the door, Amanda opened the drawer and took out Jake. "We're safe, I think. Mom and Dad are going to have a little private time so they'll leave me alone, and they still don't know you're here."



She placed Jake back on the pillow, where he could look into her eyes. "You know, I'm huge compared to you. You're a tiny little bug compared to me. It wouldn't take much for me to break your arm, or leg, or even kill you if I wanted to." Her smile gave Jake some reassurance that she was kidding.



"You know why I don't?" Amanda continued. "I had my own imagination about what sex would be like, because of what I read on the internet and things. I imagined a guy would be on top of me, then he would put himself inside me, and it would be over. Everybody told me it wouldn't be too much fun the first time, because you wouldn't know what you were doing. But when you went inside me, it was... it wasn't what I expected. I could feel your feet break through, and I think... you found my G-spot..." Amanda blushed. "When your hands touched my clit... I went wild. You really knew what you were doing."



I was just trying to keep from drowning, Jake thought. But he kept that thought to himself. Not smart to tell everything to a giantess. Jake noticed Amanda's eyes were getting bigger, and that honey smell was back.



"You know, you were almost perfect in there", Amanda moaned. "I just wish you were a little bigger, that's all. Big enough to fit me perfectly."



Jake felt a tingle all over, and within seconds began to shoot up in height until he was precisely 6.2 inches tall -- big enough to fill Amanda's relatively unused vagina to capacity. Amanda didn't seem to notice. She had slid under the bedsheet and one of her hands had moved somewhere south of her shoulders. She had that faraway look, as her eyes became incredibly dilated again.



"In fact, I think I need you again Jake." Before Jake could react, she grabbed him off the pillow and slipped him down to her crotch. "But this time I want you to get me ready. Play with me, Jake." She spread her legs and threw her head back onto the pillow.



Jake didn't think Amanda needed much preparation. She was already trickling a stream of juice that made it hard for him to stand up. But Jake knew better than to backtalk a goddess. He knelt in front of the labiae and began to kiss and fondle them. He tasted Amanda's honey-flavored cum and wondered if he could swallow it. He found he could get it down. It filled him up nicely, as he hadn't had supper.

 

This encouraged Jake to work more furiously on the labiae, and soon they were coated with tasty ejaculate. The labiae began to spread and open the vortex. Soon Jake was kissing Amanda's clit, which to him was the size of a cellphone. Not willing to wait for a shove, Jake began to edge himself inside. It was a tighter fit this time, thanks to his new size. He found his feet just touching what turned out to be Amanda's cervix. The resulting pressure brought moans of delight from Amanda. Jake found himself better able to resist the powerful squeezes from Amanda's walls. Soon Amanda was screaming loudly with delight, which surprisingly provoked no reaction from her parents upstairs.



After a few minutes, Amanda and Jake were back in the bathroom, with Jake taking a swim to clean up as Amanda enjoyed a bubble bath. Jake poked his head through the bubbles and climbed onto Amanda's abs. "That", Amanda sighed, "was even better than the first time."



"Amanda, do you remember when you said you wished I was a little bigger?"



"Sure."



"When you said that, I actually grew until I was big enough to fill you up. Do you know what this means?"



"Jake, I FELT what it means."



"No, I mean... maybe if you could wish me bigger, you could wish me back to my normal size."



"I'm not sure I want to do that."



"Come on, my parents must be worried about me. This has been a lot of fun, but I've got to get back to the real world or somebody will miss me."



"OK", Amanda moaned. She took Jake out of the tub and placed him standing upright on the floor. "I wish you were... six feet tall again."



Nothing happened.



"Are you sure you got bigger? You guys are always exaggerating how big you are in the bedroom."



"Amanda, I swear it happened. Wait a minute... maybe the power won't let you wish me back to my full height, but somewhere in between there and what I am now. Wish me to be... seven inches tall."



"I wish you were... seven inches tall."



Immediately, Jake grew almost an inch.



"I wish you were... eight inches tall... nine inches tall... twelve inches tall... thirteen inches tall."



At every wish, Jake grew to the requisite height, until thirteen inches. Amanda repeated the wish several times, to no effect.



"Just as I thought. There's a ceiling. You can't wish me any taller than twelve inches."



"Twelve inches is more than enough to satisfy me," Amanda giggled.



"But don't you see? This has to be someone's idea. It couldn't just happen that I would shrink and you could make me bigger, but not make me grow back to what I was."



"Jake, I want to see how small you can become."



"Amanda, no..."



"I wish you were FOUR INCHES TALL!"



A tingle passed over Jake's body, and he contracted to four inches in height.



"THREE INCHES... TWO INCHES... ONE INCH... HALF INCH...."



Jake, unable to resist Amanda's commands, shrank to each wish until he was one inch tall. Then it stopped. Amanda could make him no smaller.



"There's a floor, too", a tiny Jake said. Amazingly, Amanda was able to hear him. "Make me bigger."



"I wish you were... my pussy size again." Amanda blushed, having no other way in her vocabulary to say she wanted Jake to fill her up exactly. Immediately, Jake shot up to the requisite 6.2 inches in height.



"My Pussy Size. I think you could start a line of dolls, Jake."



"I am a doll, until there's a way to make me big again."



Amanda reached out of the tub and picked Jake up off the floor. "No you're not. You're a person to me, a real life, living person, and I won't let you talk about yourself that way. Don't you think I'm a person, even though I'm this giant next to you. Do you love me Jake?"



Jake's feelings happened to coincide exactly with what he knew he should say to stay alive. "Yes... I love you Amanda."



Amanda's eyes widened. "I love you Jake", she whispered, and kissed his tiny body. Then she invited him to kiss her on the lips. "I want you to stay with me. We'll tell your parents but I can't bear to lose you. I know you're the perfect lover for me", Amanda sighed. "There's no one else like you in the whole world."



After a moment, Amanda got out of the tub. "Gotta pee", she whispered. She placed Jake on the tub's edge and leaned back on the toilet seat. "Sorry I'm exposing myself to you but of course you've already seen everything in IMAX", Amanda giggled. Jake watched anyway. Everything looked pretty normal, except for what looked like a strange pink shape near her butthole. Jake didn't want to think about what that might be.



Amanda sat her butt on the seat and leaned forward. A strange tingle enveloped her. She tried to urinate, but couldn't pass anything. She felt something like arousal, but this time the feeling seemed to be centered on her backdoor! At last, she whimpered in pleasure when she was able to pee. She could understand relief, but why was this feeling so good? Amanda got off the seat and began to wipe herself. She gasped when the toilet paper touched her backdoor. She kept digging at the spot, wondering what was making her... horny?



Jake noticed Amanda's behavior. When she pulled her hand away, Jake looked again at her backdoor. "Amanda... did you know that there are two red bumps on either side of your butthole?"



"Quit messing with me", Amanda laughed. Then she thought about those sensations. "Jake, why don't you take another look back there. It feels kind of... funny." She bent her rump toward Jake and tugged at each buttock with her hands, leaving a clear view of her anus.



"Amanda! Looks like there are two... PUSSY LIPS back there!"



"WHAT?" Amanda shot straight up and clenched her buttocks together. As she did, another tingle swept upward from her butt. "It does feel weird... like I'm growing another ...um, vagina back there."



It seemed to Amanda that the last inch of her anus was getting thicker and more sensitive. It also felt as if there were some kind of sphincter between that section and the rest of her alimentary canal. The feelings of arousal were returning.



"Jake", Amanda moaned. "I need you to go down there and look at my butt again." She picked him off the tub and placed him directly behind her while she got on her knees on the bathroom floor and bent her back toward him.



Jake saw two pieces of flesh that looked like vaginal lips.



"Do you still see two pussy lips back there"? Amanda whispered.



"YES."



"Could you... touch them for me?"



Jake was beginning to weird out. "NO WAY!"



"Jake, please", Amanda moaned. "I need to know if it's... what I think it is. Please...."



Jake hesitantly edged forward and rubbed his elbow against the labia. He saw a shudder move across the giantess above him. A small film of liquid covered his elbow. Reflexively, he wiped it off on one of Amanda's buttocks. He realized it didn't appear to be pee. It was more like what he remember a woman's juices to be, before he met the maiden whose vagina gave honey.



"Jake", Amanda moaned. "I need you. Inside me..."



"IN HERE?" Jake yelled as he touched her 'larger' labiae.



"No... the other place", Amanda answered.



"I... I CAN'T CLIMB IN THERE!" Jake screamed.



"No, but you've got something you haven't had a chance to use in me yet", Amanda sighed. "I WISH YOU WERE 12 INCHES TALL!"



Immediately, Jake shot up to 12 inches. More importantly, his penis grew to one inch in height... just big enough to fill Amanda's new vacancy. His penis had figured out the opportunity, and was rising to take advantage of it.



"Now, Jake", Amanda moaned. "Take me..." She placed her hands against the sink to steady herself.



Jake placed one hand against each of Amanda's buttocks, pink and covered with downy hair. He swung his hips forward, and entered Amanda's backdoor, tentatively at first, then with a thrusting that grew faster and faster. Before he could come, a spurt of white fluid covered his manhood and loins. Thankfully, it didn't have any detectable odor, other than a slight fishy smell. Jake's hips then spasmed as he finally got to enjoy an orgasm of his own.



They got cleaned up and went back to bed, this time to stay for the night.

Chapter 3 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

Amanda takes Jake to class and learns she's not the only female with a tiny boyfriend.

The alarm went off. Amanda awoke for school, finding herself again to be incredibly moist, and her nipples rock hard. She couldn't understand why she was so horny, was this supposed to happen after the first time? Then she remembered nothing had been normal since she took Jake to bed the previous afternoon. It would be scary, she thought, if it didn't feel so good.



Jake, still a foot tall after the previous night's exertions, struggled to wakefulness as Amanda appeared before him in her bra and thong panties. "I don't think I could stand to be in school all day without you. I need you close to me." Amanda paused. "I WISH YOU WERE ONE INCH TALL!"



In an instant, Jake shrank down to an inch in height. Painted nails swept around him and deposited him in the crotch of those aforementioned panties, already dripping wet.

She couldn't wait to show off her prize, the first ever tiny man in the world, to her girlfriends.



When Amanda got to her first class, she noticed that several of the boys were missing. The ones that were present, tended to be the geeky, nerdy types, the ones who were probably still virgins. She also realized that the room smelled of honey, and that several of the girls were leaning back in their chairs, their knees thrust forward. She began to wonder. She thought she had something unique, something all to herself. What if she wasn't the only one with a tiny man.



She got her answer when she went to the girls' bathroom. Her friend Cassandra was there too. "Let me show you something." She reached inside her jeans and pulled out an inch tall version of her boyfriend Jason.



"Yeah, I got one of those too", Amanda replied and pulled out Jake, dangling from her fingers.



"So Cassie... how did Jason get small?"



"We were making love and... he just started shrinking... and there he was right next to my pussy."



"You didn't put him in? I sent Jake right in there..."



"I was afraid I'd crush him..."



"No, you just wish them to be the right size. Here, I'll show you. I wish Jake was six inches tall." Jake grew on demand, and Amanda had to adjust her grip to keep from dropping him. "Now you try it."



"I wish Jason was... six inches tall!"



Jason immediately grew to his new height.



"How do we get them out of here now that they're big?"



"Easy, you just wish him back to one inch and put him back where he was."



Cassandra rolled her head and flicked her hair. "No problem doing THAT." She giggled.



Cassandra continued. "So how many other guys has this happened to? I see a lot of girls around school looking really happy today."



"I don't know", Amanda answered. "Let's keep cool about it and hope nobody catches us.



A few hours later, Amanda was being led into the dean's office by Ms. Scaloni, an unmarried thirtysomething woman with a pageboy known to be lesbian. She gasped when Cassandra was marched in a few minutes later, but tried to keep her cool.



"All right, girls", Ms. Scaloni answered. "Hand them over."



"What do you mean?" Amanda answered.



"We know you have your boyfriends inside your clothes, now turn around and take them out. No back talk, just do it.



Amanda and Cassandra turned around, unbuttoned the flies of their jeans, and pulled out the squirming forms of Jason and Jake, eyes adjusting to the light.



"Girls, do you know what's been going on?, " asked Ms. Scaloni. Both shook their heads.



Scaloni picked up her remote and turned on the TV. On CNN, female anchors were reporting about the mysterious disappearances of men around the world. Those who vanished were entirely those married or with girlfriends. Scientists declared that the men had shrunk during sex.



"A worldwide catastrophe is going on", Scaloni declared. "We're going to check all the girls that show any of the... signs..." she sniffed at the honey smell... "of having the capacity to shrink a guy."



"You can't take Jake away from me!" Amanda cried. "I love him!"



"Since you and Jake are both 18, perhaps you are right. But we have to make sure that he consents, and that his parents are notified. Same goes with Jason and Cassandra, since they're both of age. Now I want you girls to leave the room while I talk to these boys." Scaloni moved a special microphone closer to the tiny young men. Apparently, only their lovers could hear them when they were an inch tall.



Amanda and Cassandra scuffled out.



Scaloni questioned Jake and Jason, and found they both wanted to stay with their lovers. They were both curious about the worldwide shrinking phenomenon. Scaloni agreed with their speculation that it had something to do with a change in women's vaginal fluids.



"One more thing, Ms. Scaloni", Jake asked. "Are there a lot of girls out there who are... crushing or killing their guys?"



"I haven't heard of anything on the news. Of course, something like that would be hard to find, especially with all the male police officers becoming tiny themselves. But you know, there's another reason. The battle of the sexes is over. The women won. When you've won everything, why do you need to kill anybody?"



"What about the guys who are still big?" Jason asked.



"They have three choices, as I see it: get small, or learn to like other men, or spend the rest of their lives as virgins."



"Nothing that happens to us could be THAT bad", Jake laughed.



"What WILL happen to us?" Jason answered.



"I'll keep you here overnight, then once your parents have seen you... or maybe just your mothers... we'll return you to your girlfriends. Down the road, there will probably be social workers who check in with guys every few months to make sure they're not being held against their will. And you don't have to worry about me trying anything with you. As you may have guessed," she looked around carefully before continuing, "I don't go that way."



At that point, CNN and all the other channels were interrupted. A glowing female figure filled the TV screen. "I am the Goddess of Love", the female declared.



"I felt the pain of Earth because of the imbalance between the sexes. I tipped the balance by giving women the power to make men tiny. Of course, such power could turn the women into oppressors. So to balance things out, I have given the women special needs, including a greater need for sex and a need in more....(blush)... places. Even though they have triumphed over men, they need them now more than ever. Also, their juices are now capable of sustaining a man's food intake indefinitely. During that special time of the month, men will find that their women's breast milk will keep them fed just as easily.

 

As for future generations, all males will be born at the "old" sizes and remain large until their first experience with a woman. There will indeed be future generations, because I have

increased the production of spermatozoa and kept them at their old size. They will now also pass through the sweat glands, and a man's perspiration will taste to a woman like... chocolate."



"That does it", Jason laughed at Jake. " We taste like chocolate now. They'll never leave us alone again!"



"Now that my work is done, I urge all women and men of Earth to declare a holiday and enjoy this new world!"



The screen went blank.



"Looks like we've got all the news we need", Scaloni muttered. "No baseball today, for obvious reasons, but ESPN Classic has the rerun of the 2004 World Series. You guys want to watch? I'm a big Sox fan, y' know. By the way, you really lucked out with those babes, if I do say so myself. They seem like nice girls..." Jason and Jake sat their one-inch forms against a paperclip holder on Scaloni's desk, and settled down to the ball game.



-----



A dejected Amanda returned home. She was met on the doorstep by her mother. "Ms. Scaloni called and told me what happened, and I don't care if it is happening all over the world, you are not keeping a boy as a pet."



"He's NOT my pet, Mom, I love him!"



"Don't you talk back to me, Amanda..." Mom was about to continue herlecture, but instead she drew in her breath and threw her head back. "Ummm.... yes.... yes.... (sigh).... You know, Amanda, maybe it's not such a bad idea for you to have a boyfriend. You have my blessing... And Frank, I got your message." Mom let out a moan.



Amanda bowed her head toward her mother's jeans. "Hi. Dad." Her mom shot a dirty look at her daughter.



THE END

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2894